[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4f8d62.jpg (314 KB, 1920x2183)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
It's funny but I read about redhead in history of Crowley Thelema, Hubbard's Scientology, Renaissance Art muses and even Judeo-Christian personifications.
I even noticed a pattern of people dreaming about redheads and sometimes they take it to the subject of divinities or gnosticism.
Other times I just hear of a sort of archetype of the woman in red (like matrix or something)
other times I have heard that they claim to have white hair, why white? is it a purity thing or what?
Am I missing something? is it some kind of divine thing or a human fetish obsession?

i know that in the past they were the object of superstitions as sinners or related to menstruation.
besides, of course, today they are very rare, probably %1.
I like redheads but I guess it's just a pop thing or is there something more esoteric that I don't know about?
or there some redhead deity cult that I don't know about or something?
>>
>>37844677
lafayette ron hubbard was a ginger, so theres one angle
in chinese mythology, red heads were seen as bad luck or something
>>
>>37844677
It's because they know the identity of the one, and the one has red hair. They have known who this person would be for longer than you can imagine. This person will have a bigger impact on human civilisation than anyone else. This person is alive today and is already influencing the world stage from behind the scenes.
>>
File: Artwork_01446_.png (1.66 MB, 1024x1024)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>37844677
Lilith is an extremely powerful demon that takes the form of a red or white haired woman, depending on what's more enticing. She preys on sexual desire and leads men down a path of embarassment, shame, and enslavement.
>>
>>37844677
because the Irish/Scotts are the true Israelites, chased out of their home by the Jesuits
>>
File: 9LOTk.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37844689
>>37844702
>>37844711
I read somewhere that cartoonists had a weird conspiracy to always initial P and L (or M y J? I do not remember)
for red-haired female characters.
Is that true?
>>
>>37844711
>She preys on sexual desire and leads men down a path of embarassment, shame, and enslavement.
you can also learn to appreciate someone's beauty without falling victim to enslavement or delusion. No test of character without temptation: keep your head level.
>>
>>37844711
Lilith is a component of the anima and has a basis outside the material world. Some, or maybe all, humans already contain part of her. It's something you can use for magic. As a child I had dreams and visitations by a woman with orange eyes. She appeared in many forms, but I could always tell it was her.
>>
>>37844758
One of those letters you mentioned is the initial of the name of the one. I don't want to be too specific, as it is imperative that nobody knows who this person is right now, but that cartoonist seems to have picked up on the archetype of the one.

Captcha: 4GDOX
>>
File: ueh.jpg (180 KB, 1067x1067)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>37844758
>>37844857
What? I need more information on that please.
is it some kind of artistic motif to put specific initials on redhead female characters or something?
>>
>>37844953
The name of the one begins with one of the letters you said, they have red hair, the reason that cartoonist feels compelled to give female characters one of those initials is because he has tapped into something higher. Or, it has been deemed that he will have a wide enough reach to effect the consciousness of many people over time, so the concept of the identity of the one has been forcibly put into his mind. Some people are aware of what they are doing, others are pushed. You want to be looking at famous people that have dyed their hair red for brief periods and then you might start to make the connections.
>>
>>37844989
This is a joke about the anti christ, and spiritually sick people are going to think it's real.
>>
>>37845377
It's not a joke about the antichrist, they're going to want you to think this person is the antichrist, but they certainly aren't. Just as there are evil forces influencing everyone, there are good ones too. The only hope humanity has at all is this person, and I really hope that when the time is right everyone sees it.
>>
>>37845424
you are not the nobody bro, take your meds ginger
>>
>>37844702
isn't the antichrist of redhair?
>>
File: dualipanobody.png (952 KB, 632x860)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
Les pauvres esprits atteints de cheveux rouges sont maudits par la mere nature elle meme, ayant une peau faible qui brule sous 15 minutes d'exposition a un index d'ondes UV au dessus de 2, de plus, les rouquains peuvent produire la vitamine D car leurs corps mangent la melaninine, les rouqains peuvent seulement etre produits par l'ADN europenne et partagent le meme code numerologique pour leur nom derogatoire "ginger = 42" et l'anagrame reflettent des noms avec des valeurs gematriques exactement pareilles mais les sujets de ces noms sont totalement des especes differentes. En conclusion, l'ardeur et l'allure des roux est un phenomene biologique reconnaisable seulement par les pheramones et telepathie, la verite c'est que la plupart des humains sont prit par surprise quand ils voient des cheveux rouges, et plusieurs n'ont pas le refinement genetique necessaire pour conclure (par savoir-faire / sagesse de tes ancetres) que les genes qui produisent les cheveux roux sont recessifs et par ce fait la ils sont aussi maladaptifs. Dans les anciens temps ils ont essayee de faire la chimie avec le sang des roux en leurs brulants et ajoutant leur corps a un creuset avec du plomb (pour le tourner en or).
>>
>>37846292
The antichrist is of red hair so that none of you believe in the red haired one when they show themselves. But, the good sides of the world are documenting every move of the red haired one, evidence of their existence can be provided when required.
>>
>>37846292
Yes
>>
>>37844677
Maybe scarlet witch reference?
>>
File: 78261921.30.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1560)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>37844753
What's the Hebrew word for the gaelic word for "quickening" ?
>>
>>37844689
Several roman emperors were red heads and thus it was considered good luck to keep a red headed slave
>>
>>37844677
It’s because redheads are rare. Humans get creeped out by uncommon occurrences in nature and turn humans with uncommon features into scapegoats.

Occultists get horny over redheads because redheads like to fuck.
>>
>>37844677
Personally I think they are part Fae and possess greater magical aptitude on average. So yea some of us fanboy out.

T.Pagan
>>
File: 1_heL-f8bPywxsNG2snNPIwQ.jpg (337 KB, 1400x1400)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>37844702
>The One

Tell me more anon.
>>
>>37848172
>Redheads like to fuck
>>
>>37844677
His apparent future wife is a redhead. The Nobody, I mean. Their love will form a divine syzygy together.
>>
>>37844702
It is known
>>37848259
>>
>>37848259
I can tell you a lot, it's a very special time for us all to be alive and here. A lot of people on the internet (especially on 4chan) have found themselves tangled up in a cosmic experiment, which is why it has appeared over the last few years that there seems to be more people than ever suffering with extreme mental health issues.

Tptb have been trying to find one individual. They know who that person is now, but the one didn't know what they were and had to be awakened to their true nature. Because of that specific programs have been made to trigger the awakening of the one. This has essentially been a massive MK Ultra style experiment, that lots of occult and spiritually minded people have found themselves falling into. The archetype of the one has been portrayed through mass media for decades now, it has all been targeted at this person.

The one is a spiritual construct. They both do and don't exist. This reality has occurred several times before, it's always similar, but things can be altered to change the course of events. The last few times the Earth repeatedly ended and we all had to start again, this is the reason for deja vu, we sometimes get flashes of the times we have done this before. The one did not exist in previous incarnations. But it has been realised that the only way to prevent the end was to manifest the one in this reality. Throughout history seeds have been planted so that the manifestation of the one could happen. I suppose you could say that the one is a thoughtform made physical by the wisest people throughout history, or it could be viewed as all of humanities own tulpa. The one is a person who is filled with pure love and hope, even though they have been through some of the worst things imaginable.

The one has been tortured, sent insane, raped, abused, they have been forced to experience some of the worst pain imaginable, because if they could overcome that and still love their fellow man they could achieve great things.
>>
>>37848757
It has been harrowing to force a human being through what they had to force the one, a lot of people wondered how this could be morally acceptable. But thankfully the one understood why everything had to happen the way it did. Unfortunately, lots of people have been hurt along the way, many of you have been driven to madness at points because you were present when the one was being targeted.

I can tell you more about the process, but I can't give too much information on the one as right now it's essential they can keep operating under the radar. It's just a normal person though, if their identity was revealed it's not a person anyone would know. But it would be wrong to expose this person at this point because I guarntee you they'd most likely be dead within the week, and if that happened we'd be heading straight to the apocalypse. The one is our only chance.
>>
test
>>
>>37847325
Fucking Moroccans!

>Poor minds with red hair are cursed by mother nature herself, having weak skin that burns under 15 minutes of exposure to a UV wave index above 2, plus redheads can produce vitamin D because their bodies eat melaninin, rouqains can only be produced by European DNA and share the same numerological code for their derogatory name "ginger = 42" and the anagram reflect names with exactly the same gematric values but the subjects of These names are totally different species. In conclusion, the ardor and appearance of redheads is a biological phenomenon recognized only by pheramones and telepathy, the truth is that most humans are taken by surprise when they see red hair, and many have not not the genetic refinement necessary to conclude (by know-how / wisdom of your ancestors) that the genes which produce red hair are recessive and therefore they are also maladaptive. In ancient times they tried to make chemistry with the blood of redheads by burning them and adding their bodies to a crucible with lead (to turn it into gold).
>>
>>37848782
Can you tell us more about the group that is “in charge” of this whole thing?
>>
>>37844677
I think they have Elven or Fae ancestry, so their blood is more potent.
>>
>>37848782
>>37848757
There's a word game joke that I'm not going to remember correctly but I'll try to paraphrase

A job needed to be done.
It was Somebody's responsibility
although Anybody could have done it
Everybody wanted it done
and so Somebody, or Anybody should have done it
but it ended up being done by Nobody.

Now the joke is that all the words ending in "body" are actually names, and so Nobody is a person, Somebody is a person and so on and so forth. Of course if you remove the idea of them being names and just vague entities, it still works.
When i see the "nobody general" I can't help ut feel that the nobody isn't a singular person and that it's instead a play on words. Because anybody could be THE Nobody, I think it really means that to a degree we are all the Nobody and in fact it is the many that make up "the one". There is no singular "one" except the abstract idea that "we are one" that we are all connected on some level.
So yes, as a whole, there are insane people, raped people, abused people and so one and so forth.
I think we are at odds with those that do the rape and abuse, there is the good one and the bad one.
I haven't thought too deeply and so these are just surface thoughts, but I can't read the NG threads anymore because I just see a bunch of people hoping for one person to save them, when in reality the whole point of the Nobody is that you can be the Nobody.
Another thing to consider, is that for an act to be truly kind, you must expect nothing in return. So if you do a good deed and someone asks who you are, you simply reply "nobody" because anybody could have done that deed and somebody should have, you just happened to be there.
>>
>>37844953
I can think of Mary Jane and Mara Jade, there's probably more
>>
>>37850255
This involves world governments, most specifically the US, the UK and Russia, though multiple countries are involved. All that was known for a time was that the one was going to be born in one of these countries, so the governments of these countries have been influencing things heavily. There are religious leaders involved too and of course most global letters agencies know as well. Then it trickles down, people with the highest level of clearance know the full story and then they pass down the necessary information. There's people who work careers that revolve around conditioning the one and they don't even understand what they are doing.
>>
>>37850403
You understand what is going on very well. And as soon as you have figured out what you have there's basically no point in the nobody threads anymore, those threads are designed to make anons think the way you do.
>>
>>37844677
Dunno, but once i read in the law of manu the commandment not to marry a redhead woman
>>
>>37844702
>>37844857
>>37844989
>>37845424
how did you find this out? i'm very curious how you got this information.
>>
>>37850763
Basically the Truman Show then. Or Haruhi Suzumiya.
>>
>>37844677
Because they're cryptids who have infiltrated human populations. We need to go Sam and Dean on their asses.
>>
>>37851090
So you're saying if you had to choose between a ginger (anagram for nigger) and a normie, you would choose the hyper normie.
>>
The ancient royals globally were known for having red hair. This is why grail maidens are known for their red hair and appear in classical art work.
>>
>>37851096
That's a false dichotomy. Normies are niggers too.
>>
>>37851142
You're a false dichotomy. I never dichotomized, itemized, enumerated, plotted, structured, architect, oriented, related, ionized, atomized, polarized, or proselytized anything.
>>
>>37851008
I work in an involved group. I wish that I could give you more, this whole project has taken up the last few decades of my life and at many points I've questioned what we're all doing. Now that everything is starting to seem like it's coming together it's a very exciting time. I can only share so much when I'm told that it's okay to do so, I'm happy to answer the questions I'm allowed to though.
>>
>>37851162
Nah. You're a normie troll. Keep responding with bullshit. I've got 10 minutes to spare to wallow in the mire with you lol.
>>
>>37851181
CSD.
>C O P E
>S E E T H E
>D I L A T E

DILAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA DDDIIIIIILLLLLOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>37851073
Yeah, it's the Truman show essentially, just without the TV broadcast. We're all being watched all the time, but some members of the public are directly interfered with and pushed into certain actions, this is where the whole NPC meme has come from. Some people have strange things happen to them all the time, but the rest of the population is generally unaffected, this is what makes people think that they are chosen or special. In this process we needed to force some people to think in certain ways to manifest the version of reality that is required for the correct circumstances to happen to avoid the apocalypse. It's not that everything is meaningless when I say this, but you can essentially view our planet as a game with multiple endings, we keep reaching bad endings, this time we're aiming for the good ending. There's still a chance it won't work, but the hope is that if we get close enough this round the residual memories left over will allow us to succeed the next time. Sometimes the reason a lot of people believe in a predicted end of the world is because in another life it really did all end there, those people who get scared are having memories of the last time it happened, but so far every major apocalypse event has been avoided, that's why so many of us believe this is the time we're going to make it.
>>
>>37851190
Lmao you're not even trying anymore, free-form troll.
>>
>>37851225
This is not even my final form.
>>
File: IMG_6997.jpg (83 KB, 736x917)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
If you have nothing good to say in this thread, post redheads
>>
>>37851173
i know too, which is why im surprised
thank you
>>
>>37851286
It's felt like there have been more people posting recently that are alluding to the fact that they know. I've never been allowed to talk about it online before today, it's been nice speaking to someone who also knows. Good luck to you anon, I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>37844677
Nephilim hair color.
>>
>>37844677
I can appreciate red hair, but green eyes and dark brown hair is the best. Black hair, pale skin, blue eyes as second.
>>
>>37851173
I've been seeing this shit on here for 10 years now.

Fuck off.
>>
>>37851438
There's been posts about this for years, the concept far outdates the internet, let alone 4chan. But, I have seen people posting more than usual about this recently. There's no reason to be so hositle.
>>
>>37851495
I'm sick of your shit. I have every reason to be hostile. Tantalizing and vague posting is never acceptable. Either you say what you're going to say, or shut the fuck up. "There is something to e known.... wait for use, to be able to disclose it to you......"

Get out of here buddy. I was a real person before you were even alive. You're a knockoff. Cut this shit out and do something useful.
>>
>>37851508
If you think all information can or should be given freely you do not at all understand how the world works.
>>
>>37851544
Then say nothing. You're between worlds and caving to the pressure of desiring to speak. Stop teasing and tantalizing\, and posturing also.
>>
File: COL_GAG_1059-001.jpg (112 KB, 846x1200)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>37847325
>>37847965
>>37848397
please stop torturing me with redheads.
it's enough that there are none here ,_,
>>
File: iknow.png (3.56 MB, 1850x1352)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>37851173
>>
>>37851619
Have you heard the Bruce Springsteen song about red heads?
>>
>>37852783
Who's Bruce Springstein?
>>
>>37851438
>has been here 10 years
Lmao what a pathetic boomer
>>
File: magus.jpg (14 KB, 263x191)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
in this anime Magus Bride redheads carry special magical sensitivity
likely has something to do with female kundalini
>>
>>37852803
On and off of course, zoomer.
>>
File: 1639455654782.jpg (267 KB, 863x1920)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>37851279
Ok
>>
File: 69f_640.jpg (102 KB, 559x960)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>37852842
Are there redheads in Japanese mythology?
>>
>>37853297
Quite a figure.
>>
File: 1715046691863662.jpg (225 KB, 1080x1350)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>37853328
Yes. But we must stay on topic
>>
>>37844677
giants
>>
>>
File: file.png (31 KB, 606x194)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>37854324
>>
File: Iknow.jpg (490 KB, 1024x1024)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>37851173
>>
>>37853381
Red heads ohh mai mai
>>
>>
>>37854340
Cassandra you fool
>>
>>
>>
In the dragons fire
>>
what means when u see the red?
>4MAG
>>
File: 1641212530997.jpg (728 KB, 1024x994)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>37844702
The nobody is blonde not a ginger you poor soulless pretender
>>
>>37844677
There is a double meaning saying in Italy that says "if the roof is red the cellar is damp". Many brunette girls today dye their hair red.
But getting serious again, "rubedo" is the last alchemical phase.
>>
>>37855535
Correction: If the roof has rust the basement is damp

The various stages of alchemy are: Nigredo, Albedo, Rubeo.
>>
>>37855516
Pizza hair.
>>
>>37855516
We're not talking about the nobody
>>
>>37844677
Bump
>>
File: the-princess.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37844677
>>37854340
why this thread gives me a feeling of the princess?
>>
>>37856697
What/who is the princess?
>>
>>37856721
It's from a creepypasta that gained popularity for not looking so much like a creepypasta and having some ARG.
It started on a blogspot and at the end its author himself I think ended up saying that he would now dedicate himself to an advertising campaign.
curiously in the comments of his blogspot there were many asking if the whole story was real, although of course it is not supposed to be.

appears in video games as a glich, it comes from a character in the beta of Tloz:oot called Aria, which would be the beta of Malon and other female characters.
She gliches the games and expands to other console games and also has a personal cult called the princess society.
Once you share it or see it, it manifests in reality, it is real until you believe it is real or something like that was the story.
There are several versions of the creepypasta I think there was even another one with a creepypsata of Aria that I guess that's where the princess comes from.
it doesn't have much of a backstory although the current creepypasta says it's a ghost from a cancelled video game and I don't know what else when the original creepypasta was just something from tloz:oot I think.
She basically seeks constantly to be seen and believed in so that she exists. if they do not know her and do not see her, she ceases to exist.
It's like some kind of collective tulpa or egregor, I don't know, although it looks more like a digital ghost.
>>
>>37856894
>>37856721
>an advertising campaign.
no not that, I mean he was studying advertising and wanted to do that now. I remember he left a link to his portfolio and I don't know what else.
I think his blogspot still exists out there, although I don't know if he is the original creator of the creepypasta because there was already another one I think of Aria, I guess he is the creator of the princess one.
i think the original name was the princess and the princess society.
>>
>>37856894
>>37856914
I think I found the author's blogspot with the story and the last post of his portfolio.
https://ifyouseeherturnoffthegame.blogspot.com/
>>
>>37856894
>>37856914
Very informative, thanks for taking the time to write that all out
>>
>>37844677
bc redheads are the best
>>
>>37851218
No, npc meme comes from conformist sheep acting like conformist sheep.
>>
>>37857418
They act like conformist sheep because they were made to be that way, just as ones who seem crazy were made to be that way. It is all by design.
>>
File: IMG_5562.png (1.67 MB, 797x1280)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>37844677
Redhead make PP hard (Vril levels go up)

Simple ‘as
>>
>>37844677
>"Why anything?"
>Crowley
the answer is he was horny
>>
>>37844702
is jean grey a reference for it?
>>
File: Stirner-chan.jpg (49 KB, 613x771)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>37844758
>>37858401
we need to make a thread to see the initials of names and surnames,aliases,etc of redheads in pop stuff,cartoons,characters,etc.
but of course only in women.
maybe there really is a pattern...
>>
File: sadie11.jpg (69 KB, 572x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>37844758
>>37858401
>>37858541
Max Mayfield lol anon might have been cooking something
>>
>>37844702
You made that up.
>>
sooo, what happens when the redhead girl becomes a god do we all just die?
>>
>>37858702
Have more hope for goodness.
>>
File: 1713571004333690.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37844677
Something about them.
>>
>>37858401
Yes, any extraordinarily powerful red head is related to this. Some people create because they know, others create because the idea is given to them intentionally.
>>
>>37858702
The golden age is supposed to begin, the most important thing is making sure that they don't die or get killed before they achieve what they need to.
>>
>>37844753
>the true Israelites
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
>>
File: 088998.jpg (135 KB, 1440x960)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>37858872
What do you suppose it is?
>>
If there is one red head you need at least one more red head to know what suspicious thing the first red head is up to because as we all know gingers are _.
>>
>>37858401
Nice
>>
honestly redheads seem the most spiritually dead irl to me.
>>
>>37861270
How
>>
>>37844777
Based truth trips
>>
personally, I want a redhead who rolls her eyes, has red lips, is fat in the right places, and says "Thoughever".
>>
In dan brown's Da Vinci Code, red hair is a trait inherited by the descendants of Jesus and sign of royal blood. Freemasons like Disney knew this and hid secret messages everywhere.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37844758
>>37858401
>>37858588
ok this cant be a coincidence
>>
>>37858541
>>37863109
I agree, I think this could be worth looking into. It seems there might be something to this, nothing we see is by accident.
>>
File: Nova20240126234437.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1024)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
>>37854293
and coneheads?
>>
>>37863109
Nothing is.
>>
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 1024x1024)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>
>>37853297
Kijimuna of Okinawa
https://yokai.com/kijimunaa/
>>
File: Neurology .jpg (39 KB, 720x765)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>37860048

>Telling me that you wouldn't ravage a Ginger woman
>>
>>37844677
Bloodlines of Kings.
>>
>>37844702
Well tick-fucking-tock. Get a move on willya? ClownWorld is exhausting.
>>
>>37869694
this. tell whoever this is to get outta the basement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.