[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0238.jpg (113 KB, 720x933)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.

The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

The Main Concepts:
> Imagination creates Reality
> Assumptions harden into fact
> Consciousness is the only Reality
> Feeling is the Secret
> Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
> You are the Operant Power
> There is no one to change but Self (Self-Concept)
> Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

> Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

> Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

> The Simple Technique
web.archive.org/web/20230724062515/https://pastebin.com/0v2Pf0EE

> Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
> How to manifest your desires (Core 5 Lessons & Radio Talks)
mega.nz/folder/V8ESkKzC#bHIFV4BxgHk7ksf6Pwq_-Q

> Neville's Feeling is the Secret
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
files.catbox.moe/wwq24r.epub
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM

> The Power of Awareness
www.globalgreyebooks.com/power-of-awareness-ebook.html
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/_UoGV6LBwds

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

> Universal Line
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9dB7eDI5RcHOBvixGjAhZ_lgJjJIhGq

> Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

> Previous Thread
>>37827176
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (89 KB, 780x560)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>37854080
Im new into the law but i have faster results when i cry
>>
File: 1685819077092212.jpg (30 KB, 667x670)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
threadly reminder to look through triumphantgeorge fulltext reddit search. it's a treasure trove. r/dimensionaljumping r/oneirosophy in general (and some of r/glitch_in_the_matrix)
you are invited to look through, theres a lot to chew on and to branch off to
much was civilly discussed and shared
just keep digging and im sure youll find gems that personally interest and benefit you
some search terms to get started
>alexander (alexander technique)
>gendlin (eugene gendlin)
>ralston (peter ralston)
>ocd
some reddit utilities that may help: http://files.catbox.moe/8qzzz9.txt
BE instead of DO boyos
have a good one
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 397x139)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
i intend to get off the hoods with this one, i implore and declare that i shall get off the hoods with this one. it is my desire and my commandment that i get off the hoods with this one and receive gifts of myrrh and gold in my new palace.
>>
is there a term for trading manifestations? like I do it for you, you don't for me.
if so would anyone be interested in that
>>
Thoughts on moonbeams method?
>>
affirmations with music or no?
>>
>>37855116
sometimes i listen to music and imagine my dreams coming true to it, kind of like a musical. it does work better with manifesting emotional stuff like love for example.
>>
Any decent way to release my Christian guilt and generally improve my self-concept?

>>37855072
The guy from the Joseph Murphy leddit or someone else?
I did the former. Results inconclusive but writing is physically painful. I stopped doing it and then it seems like my manifesting dropped off in the meantime so make of that what you will.
>>
>>37855120
it's not like a musical, i don't know what i was thinking with that. more like a climax in a movie except it's constant and it never stops feeling like one.
>>
>>37855072
Feels like he just took methods from others, threw some arbitrary numbers in the mix and put his name on it without innovation or bringing anything new to the table.
>>
File: 1713471224182329.jpg (518 KB, 1080x1549)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
For when you want actual results
>>
>>37855138
>Any decent way to release my Christian guilt and generally improve my self-concept?
I share your pain. I've been doing it by reviewing the beliefs I've accepted and questioning the validity of them and what the value of them in my life is. I'm a STEM and can sometimes use that belief system to counter those bad beliefs, but there is so much junk/lazy science that I have almost as much work to do there in belief cleanup at times.

Once the belief is identified and deemed unuseful sometimes it can be as easy as casually changing your mind, other times it's like ripping out a living thing that fights you every step. I don't have a lot of success with it myself but I suspect using the "Be still, for I AM God" thing should work to overcome such internal turmoil.
>>
>>37855282

meh tried this, didn't get results

it works for some but not for me.
>>
File: (transcend karma).jpg (311 KB, 1473x1834)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Bumping my own post.
>>
>>>37855769 (cont'd)

...And this also somewhat ties in to picrel, because LARPing as the perfect version of oneself would also help the Earth.
>>
>>37854593
Greetings, fellow finnbro
>>
>>37856004
no hyvvee päevvee vuan sinulleki!
>>
>>37856010
Ristus notta
>>
>>37855661
Is there anything that works for everyone?

I see it as getting jacked, what works for some may not work for others, depending on goals and such
>>
>>37856042
anthi käveli mehtähän.
>>
>>37856047
Poistha…
>>
>>37856046
>Is there anything that works for everyone?
Live in imagination and deny the senses
>>
>>37854080
Things are wonderful. My family easily helps everyone in need now and receives endless abundance in return. Things are better than ever and they continue to improve daily. Everyone who has ever helped me or my family is incredibly blessed and happy to see the immense wealth and endless happiness and success my family now enjoys.
>>
>>37856010
>>37856047
>>37856047
What a faggy language

>>37856112
Stfu retard spammer. It clearly still didn't work after all this time, which means your family fucking sucks and everyone hates you.

>>37855769
Why try to shove karma nonsense into LoA? You believed in it for years and can't just give it up now?
>>
>>37855282
I don't get 3)
When you're clapping or doing anything you're not in SATS. You don't even visualize anything. Or does she mean that you have to clap WHILE visualizing?
>>
Healing method based on LoA but on steroids
https://bengstonresearch.com/healing-method
>>
>The technique is largely “mechanical” and “belief free,”
In the ladder experiment, Neville also explained the process is mechanical and it's not necessary to believe to manifest. Later, he spoke about impressing the subconscious. Which is it? Do you need your subconscious to believe? Or maybe it's not belief but you are to simply infuse your image into the subconscious?
>>
>>37856319
In-person Treatment Versus Long Distance Treatment
Based on the current research, the method works effectively regardless of distance.

The book, The Energy Cure, tells the story about how Dr. Bengston got into healing and covers the development of the method, much of his early experiences in the lab and with clinical situations.

How many sessions are required to get a result?
This varies widely for reasons we don’t yet understand. Some ailments have been cured in a single session (this is rare), and others require numerous sessions over a period of weeks or months.

How long does a healing session last?
Again, this varies widely for reasons we don’t yet understand. An experienced practitioner will have a sense of when a particular session is complete — sometimes it can take five minutes, and other times it can take more than an hour.
>>
>>37856426
I have looked at the brains of image cyclers using EEGs and fMRIs, and something different is going on (see papers) — we have found unique harmonic frequencies in the brains of practicing cyclers. In addition, simultaneously running tests on both healer and healee demonstrate that something akin to brain phase locking between the two occurs. Once again, we don’t know what this means, only that something is clearly going on that appears to be unique.
>>
>>37855769
bullshit & kys
>>
>>37856286
pretty sure SATS is just a relaxed state, not necessarily focused on visualizing. what you do in it is up to you.
>>
>>37856112
Thread blessed
>>
Can someone manifest me into an anime girl with huge tits lol
>>
>>37856432
Yes this is mind blowing, even himself doesn't understand how it works he's very humble he says it all the time in interviews. He's not a salesman and as a Dr he took large risks for his careerto do these kinds of experiments. Hopefully his studies about healing with hands have been validated by his peers and surprisingly they have been published without any censure.
The method is very simple, and I found it gives a relief/joy feeling after a few minutes doing it. I still cycle very slowly but we are supposed to improve day by day
>>
>>37857000
It's no more mind blowing than any other technique. And contrary to what everyone is saying, it does require belief. We can see this in how elaborate the method is:
choose 20 things you want
form an image of each
the images of each must be memorized to the point that they can be recalled easily
cycle through the images as fast as you can
etc.
All these steps puts your focus on getting the technique right, and forms the belief that if you get the technique right, you'll be able to manifest.
This is no different than any other technique: finding the right affirmation, getting deep enough into SATS, or finding the right frequency to listen to. It all boils down to belief.
>>
How long should I do SATS for?
>>
File: 1689424386213372.jpg (37 KB, 511x341)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>37854593
>i intend
>i shall
>that i get off
Read how LoA works, it's not going to happen but has happened. Be in the present or place the happenings in your history. Also keep your manifestation as a secret, come here to share your results and don't share your hype for the nth attempt that will fail again.
>>
>>37857377
>it does require belief
Nope. And Bengston specifically recruited skeptical students to do his experiments, he discarded all those who believed. He said he was more interested in people who don't believe to prove his results are not due to belief. So it's not about belief at all. It works with everybody, even the person who is looking to be healed doesn't have to believe.
>>
>>37857000
I wonder if it would be more or less effective if the 20 images all follow the same theme. For example if you want to be rich, pick 20 images that imply you're rich. I'll have to meditate on this.
>>
Hi guys I used to be on this thread daily back around six months ago.

Basically I was in a really bad place in life and wanted to have the power of manifesting so I could manifest solutions and a better life.

Though at most the only thing manifested was a job, I didn't get any of the extra things I was trying for, such as friends, winning a jackpot, or even simply manifesting a series of numbers to appear.

In these six months since I stopped browsing here I still have yet to be invited to climb a ladder, and have not had the opportunity to even try to climb one. Sure I've seen ladders, but I'd have had to go out of my way to climb a public ladder had I wanted to.

Anyways, I'm back here again not because I'm in a bad place, but because today I was a little depressed at how 'nothing' has happened. I still desire that ability to shape reality, I still want to see the simple 4 digit number that I tried to visualize and manifest a long time ago.

Is this what this thread is doomed for? Eventually you realize this is just LARP and you leave? I want to hear some satisfying answer, a simple explanation to why I can't manifest what I'm wanting. However it always boils down to some anon saying 'well you're just visualizing wrong and you're not patient enough'. Is waiting over six months not Patience?

I've also heard one anon simply asked to see proof that manifesting works. Essentially he visualized proof from the God/Gods/Entities to state they were real. He didn't disclose what that proof was but he said it helped a lot and he doesn't question the process anymore. I've also tried this was well. I've tried manifesting proof more than anything else. I haven't found proof. The only thing that could remotely be maybe proof was the fact that one of the things I manifested 'a job' did come true. But a broken clock is right twice a day, I was eventually going to find a job looking and interviewing so much.
>>
>>37857469
the act of manifestation already implies that you are not fully there, otherwise none of us here would need to discuss manifestation.
>>
>>37857588
Try SManon's technique
>>
>>37857588
Continuing the ramble:

My old method of manifesting was to draw a sigil that abstractly represented the thing that I desired, and I would visualize the thing as if it already was true. This worked for getting a job as I had a job offer for the job I wanted after doing this sigil and visualizing on it.

However the ladder was tough. Before going to bed I visualized myself climbing a ladder in the first person. The closest thing that happened once a month after visualizing ladders each night I saw a step ladder in a location, not me climbing a ladder it was just a step ladder.

Sometimes I wonder if the whole LoA thing is meant to be both too complex but also too simple. As in complex that if someone wants to learn the process they can be given a full book worth of rituals, instructions and guidelines to follow but simple enough to when they fail someone can just say "hey it's just easy did you ever consider just accepting the thing you are desiring, you already have? You don't need those rituals! Easy peasy"
>>
>>37857611
The reality creating tool is a wonderful topic to discuss. Again I suggest that you forget about the means, God can be trusted with that, and stop talking with us about what happens since not many share your views.
>>
>>37857611
you've already failed the moment you let reasoning cuck you
>>
>>37857588
>>37857647
>>37857577
some people speculate that for the manifestation to work, you have to meditate on the reality you wish to manifest, and very strongly vicerally imagine it, until it "Feels" real, and this feeling is what manifests the reality.

so you can imagine the reality, but you don't imagine the emotions and feelings associated with teh reality.

so for the doubters example, he was able to manifest a job because a job FELT attainable to him becuase he could easily imagine and feel what that would be like, but then he maybe didn't put in the extra effort to spend time, frequently, imagining and feeling what everything else he wanted felt like.

like wise with the william bengston method, cycling helps to promote the feeling, and that worked even when there wasn't an underlying belief.
>>
>>37857647
>Sometimes I wonder if the whole LoA thing is meant to be both too complex but also too simple
Meant to be is kind of a strange way to put it. You have to keep in mind that there is no universal technique that works the same for every person here. All we are doing is saying "this is how it works for me and I think I know why that may be, let me tell you about it."

I'm all about finding the deepest universal cause for this but in the end it's all in what you allow. I wasn't able to allow when I was younger, and now I am more easily.

The ladder is a good exercise because it addresses some of the major hangups Anons here get when they start getting successes. I recommend doing it again for 3 nights, and focus on not just visualizing yourself climbing the ladder, but believing as much as you can that you are actually doing it. If that means you need to visualize it perfectly and get fully immersed, do that so you can get the proof. Later you will want to be more casual about it.
>>
>>37857647
If you want proof that manifestion works, just look up subliminals on yt. That was my big proof that it works.
>>
>>37857831
>even when there wasn't an underlying belief
There's always a certain level of belief or the person will flatly refuse to perform the action. That's why robotic affirmations work, when you do it enough times one of those times you are likely to get into the flow without even realizing it and do it correctly with lower or no resistance from sheer repetition.

I'm not even quite sure where the insistence that belief is not necessary is coming from. Obviously on a basic level it's not necessary, more than one Anon including myself has posted the dangers of having 0 resistance to manifests, but unless you want to live like that you need to work with the fact that your core beliefs act as gatekeepers to your manifests and you need to use belief to satisfy or overcome those safety controls.
>>
>>37857578
Dr Bengston said it doesn't matter you can also cycle them randomly at each cycle it'snot important. But ofc you can do what you prefer it should work the same.
>>
>>37857845
LoA works exactly same for all and it's very simple.
>>
>>37857892
>or the person will flatly refuse to perform the action.
Do you mean the manifester refuses to take inspired actions?
>I'm not even quite sure where the insistence that belief is not necessary is coming from.
I'm just trying to get at what the mechanism actually is. I've had the most success with image-making. If I call my imagination the true reality, then it follows that I'll want to imagine more. That keeps me in the state and things start happening. In the case of an SP or a specific client, it's interesting to read this from the Bengston cycling method
>something akin to brain phase locking between the two occurs
>>
>>37857897
That's useful to know you can cycle them randomly. Have you received any manifestations by this method?
>>
>>37857928
>Do you mean the manifester refuses to take inspired actions?
No, someone who doesn't(or refuses to) believe will refuse to perform the required actions for the study. It's a cute idea to say "I got rid of the believers, that means all I have now are non-believers" but it's not exactly accurate.

>I'm just trying to get at what the mechanism actually is
The actual mechanism is, you are the Creator. This is your Creation, your dream/imagination made "real" due to your ignorance/amnesia of it. That's one of the bummer points of LOA, when you realize you can have anything you want but none of it was real and never will be, including everyone you are talking to. I've said this before but it reminds me a lot of the Twilight Zone episode "A nice place to visit..." where the bank robber thinks he's in heaven because they give him everything he wants and can never lose, but nothing is real and he can never leave. Turns out he's in the other place.

> If I call my imagination the true reality, then it follows that I'll want to imagine more
This is Neville's approach. Believe your imagination is God and run with it, no one can take that away from you.

All you need is certainty to get 100% success with this. You seem like you want to know, I usually recommend observing your day and seeing how you manifest every action you take and how you setting the conditions for all of it including the timeframe.

I usually recommend people learn as much as they can but this does lead to the "disturbed/astonished" state Jesus talks about, so only do it if you feel like you are ready. I'm still in that state more than 10 years later when I got the promise before I was ready.
>>
>>37857578
Gathering momentum towards the desired truth is important, I find it easier to do when focused towards one topic at the time, up to a few topics in a day. Applying joy in the present for 20 different topics does work but the momentum is scattered.
>>37857897
I believe the real benefit of this is seeding so many topics that the mind can't shoot them all down. Doubt is detrimental but the idle mind struggles to doubt all 20 topics. Letting go is easier because the mind can't return to all the previous topics.
>>
>>37858020
>the mind can't shoot them all down
The trance state is the best way to drop resistance. When my desires start to come in I'll gain confidence in what I'm doing. Until then all I can do is work to drop resistance as much as possible. I've tried sleep deprivation as a method to enter trance all day but it's not a good method.
>>
Do you guys think I should revamp the links in the OP or nah?
>>
>>37858038
>The trance state is the best way to drop resistance
Yes the best I know. Look how Neville describes SATS and it matches with trance, I guess the word "trance" wasn't known in the West back then.
>>
>>37858052
>Universal Line
The pedo stuff needs to go, we have sober minded clear and precise mystics free of tiddling.
>>
>>37858052
Yes. Please add the SMAnon and Bengston cycing materials to the library if you can.
>>
>>37858052
I vote no new links. Anon here >>37858078 has a point about JP links. They are in the library anyway if someone really wants it.
>>
>>37858205
You literally lied and pretended about being a "professional manifester guru" the entire time. You haven’t even read any of the UL texts, can you not be ashamed of yourself, constantly giving of ignorant stupid claims here?
John is definitely not a pedo, and his new age ramblings are as much credible as the LoA new age ramblings in this general, none of the discussed stuff is scientific
>>
File: 1706928105228066.png (1.35 MB, 1243x856)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>37858307
He was molested as a young boy and it shows. LoA can be explained without touching child penises, not to mention his overall insanity.
>>
>>37855495
I've come to realize that it's my main problem. It's hard to just dismiss because I keep having that nagging feeling that I'm wrong and committing high blasphemy by asserting myself as God, even if I recognize that I'm probably going to hell anyway if we accept that framework. None of it is based on actual logic, which is why it's so hard to get rid of.
>>
>>37858381
This section discusses moral boundaries and actually makes valid points, it’s about applying higher-order logic. You‘re deliberately misrepresenting and lying about what the text says. At least UL is strictly philosophical and metaphysical, while LoA bases itself on bs pseudoscience, and there are tons of bs manifestation grifters and fraudsters who hold contradictory views from each other and always try to sell off their fake crap on the internet and make tons of money from fooling people. It’s frankly demotivating imo
>>
>>37855120
hey, another tripfag! isn't being a tripfag great? i'm not just another lowly peasant anymore
>>
>>37857911
It's not simple otherwise everyone would have their wish fulfilled everywhere, especially in this general where people are aware of LoA and its rules
>>
>>37857928
>something akin to brain phase locking between the two occurs
Yes it's fascinating, MRI show this. He was talking about the healer and the healee but it should be the same between someone and their SP when they manifest them.
>>
>>37851235
I remember you told me not even a week ago yet to manifest happiness. Funny enough it took less than two days for this whole experience to show me that my thought process of figuring out the mechanics “logically” would just end up killing me. As well as more clues as to why I’m resistant

It’s rather a lot to discuss about what exactly it was but I can narrow down a summary

>tldr I thought I wasn’t truly deserving to manifest what I want because of my past, never really felt comfy trusting people with personal problems or feeling/knowing I’m actually loved. Thought process is a mess since I fell for the “figure it out” logic

So really what I was asking was what should I do next? I feel a bit resistant but not as much as before. the more I think this through and realize that this happened to show me my errors will benefit me. I know I can manifest EVERYTHING I want but the double mindedness needs to end

After all, I know have confirmation I can do this and a new affirmation: “I can be good kind of crazy that this doesn’t have to make sense”.
>>
>>37857937
I'm still learning and for the moment there is no way I can cycle 20 images in 1 second lol
>>
>>37858038
Yes and maybe this trance state is reached when you cycle very fast. But even with one image per second I feel I am in a parallel dimension lol. It's tough to maintain this pace though since I'm still learning, but after a session, even short, I feel confident. It was not the case with regular SATS where you imagine one unique scene for 15min. Maybe with images cycling your mind is shorted and the subc handles everything. At least when you achieve doing it naturally, as you are riding a bike or walking.
>>
>>37858307
>You literally lied and pretended about being a "professional manifester guru" the entire time
I have never claimed such a thing. I have some skills and I enjoy helping people.

>You haven’t even read any of the UL texts
I have, and they only make sense to me because I have some additional experience. I can't imagine how new Anons come at it due to his ultra-precision and framing

>John is definitely not a pedo
I'm not assuming anything there but the material in question is in poor taste and needs to be pulled regardless of whether he actually does anything with it. He could make his point differently. My main objection is that it's not beginner material and this is a beginner thread.
>>
>>37858080
Yes Bengston is a must, it's pure LoA on steroids.
>>
>>37858384
You don't need to pretend you're God to do this. Joseph Murphy doesn't advice this for example. On YouTube Be something wonderful, neither.
We are not God, He's in us and we are a part of Him maybe but God is the only creator.
>>
>>37858080
Links to both? I could create a new Master index that’s “updated” I rather keep the links the same but with >>37858205 suggestion. After all UL is in the mega
>>
>>37858560
LoA is your mirror, doesn't get much simpler than that. Confusion comes from not knowing yourself, the subconscious mind holds your traumas while your soul remembers the desires you forgot.
>>
>>37858052
No new links.

Especially not this crap >37858080. these could be added in the library or the master index pastebin, but not the OP.

Removing JP from the OP is fine for reasons stated here >>37858205
>>
>>37858080
Yes to both of these.
>>37858307
Bro was spitting his Lilith shit and never even read Neville back in the day. If he's read it since idk but he's not very LoA. IIRC his big Manifestations were mental shifts and he has no provable feats.
>>
>>37858583
Also really how to process this new information, manifested a clear understanding but at this weird yet best way for me
>>
>>37858661
There is nothing new or different with dr whoever. This post breaks it down.
>>37857377
>>
>>37858676
>advise
>>
>>37858052
Ooo, these trips speak the true truth >>37858777

verification not required
>>
>>37858777
Trips speaks it, if they really wanna look for it. Someone can provide the link and it’s in the archive anyways

I’ll remove UL link next bake :P
>>
>>37858772
yes that's why it's not so simple, one has to overcome all of this, plus ignore the current 3D, and that's not simple. That's cool if it is for you anon though.
>>
>>37858814
>There is nothing new
Man, images cycling has never been discussed here, it's totally new to this general whereas it's an old technique. And moreover, this is the only technique that has been proven effective by peer reviewed studies. So it totally has its place in this general and can help those who don't feel good with sats, affirmations, etc.
Remove Edward Art in this case if you think Dr Bengston technique doesn't belong here.
>>
>>37858857
why'd you drop your trip lil?
>>
>>37858878
The fact that this technique has been validated by studies could shut the mouth of many trolls here who always ask for proofs. This technique is a proof on a silver plate for all doubters.
>>
File: Screenshot (69).png (33 KB, 834x125)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>37858890
Glowies don't like it when you realize you can circumvent belief. It's their main gatekeep, hard as fuck to brute force, and when their lackluster methods fail they can claim you didn't believe hard enough.
>>
>>37858878
also i think we should differentiate between "second causes" and what i like to call "second methods"

people don't like cycling, or mantras, or rituals, becuase they think of them as "second causes". but the way i think of it, its not exactly believing that something other then the LoA is manifesting these realities, its just a procedure to help clear the mind and focus it on the LoA. sometimes peopel struggle with entering a STA (state akin to sleep) and have trouble clearing doubt from their mind.

i've had lots of anxiety and depression and self doubt and self loathing patterns stuck in my mind in the past, and things like the hemi sync tapes, silva method, bijra chants, and sigil magic have helped to calm and focus my mind on the manifestations i wish to create. so i don't think that those things lie out side the realm of LoA and niether do i think does cycling by william bengston lie outside either.
>>
File: 1684591053909283.jpg (21 KB, 427x427)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>37858888
Check'd
You can't hide lil
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (117 KB, 636x551)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>37858964
>>37858888
Ah yes, I am LilAnon! Totally bro! It’s not like I’m someone else..
>>
>>37858857
>bake
The best JP's documents are not in the mega...
>>
So if I manifest it hard enough I will literally just wake up as a girl with big tits?
>>
>>37858922
Exactly based
>>
>>37858932
Maybe, but this one (cycling) has a special flavour compared to the other techniques since it has been proven effective by peer reviewed studies. It would add a tremendous credibility to this general and it would be a shame not to use this advantage to promote LoA.
Neither affirmations or sats have been studied, and I can understand people who ask for proofs. We have one now, let's use it.
>>
When I go to the groceries I look at all the people around me and I tell myself it's me who created them. What a feeling boyz.
>>
>>37858381
How is this not just schizophrenia? Most of the sentences of world salad. Not even mentioning the sex stuff.
>>
>>37859097
i'm the guy who originally introduced william bengston to these threads so i definitely understand where your coming from but its also good to consider how much one needs to convince others of how this works. william bengston is there to convince those that we care about who are willing to be convinced, but most people won't care how much evidence you wave in their face becuase they find it comforting to feel like they are not in control of their life.
>>
>>37859149
I thank you for sharing dr Bengston work.
Yes I understand what you mean, no amount of proof will satisfy those who don't want to believe. But at least there is one, and it's massive, it's a pity not to use it. I prefer including this to OP instead of SManon 's method for example (even if of course I respect his method it's cool from him to have shared it here).
Anyway that's just my opinion.
>>
>>37859122
An anon defends him to death so he is a part of /LoA/ now. The power of samefagging can't be denied.
>>
>>37858648
Peak reddit post, being so polite and well cornered, can't risk speaking the plain truth and getting downvoted.
>>
i have invented a new form of LoA which is linked with semen retention. Your penis effectively become your new aladins lamp. So you need a lot of semen, lets say youre semen retaining for like 7 days. And then your imagination powers become even more vivid so your manifestation force goes off the charts. Basically masturbate to your imagination, nothing from the 3D, and imagine scenarios.
do not ejaculate tho. your mana dissapears
>>
>>37859241
this can be interpreted kabbalistically, because the Yesod sphere near the bottom of the tree of life is connected to the moon which is symbol for the subconscious mind aka your dream world. It is also connected to your sacral chakra which is the sex energy center in the chakra system so...umm. very off topic but i feel like einsteining it up a little bit to prevent you guys from stagnating
>>
>>37858797
>Bro was spitting his Lilith shit and never even read Neville back in the day
Funny that Neville and what I manifested learning from Lilith agreed. Which also agreed with other sources like UL. It's almost as if it's all coming from the same source...

>he has no provable feats
We don't post proofs here, especially after what happened to S3.
>>
>>37858888
If you recall, I get free vacations for commenting on digits, so no, not me :)
>>
>>37859285
Yo lil, do you think you manifested the moment you had your “boop on the nose” moment?

If so I think I did so too, weirdly enough I feel better about this. It’s like the experience took out a bad wisdom tooth outta my subconscious mind
>>
>>37858583
>So really what I was asking was what should I do next?
This is a tough one since I have similar issues.

>I feel a bit resistant but not as much as before. the more I think this through and realize that this happened to show me my errors will benefit me.
This is good, it sounds like you are making progress. As I have advised other Anons, one of the easiest things you can do is play your major accomplishments in your imagination. Allow yourself to see all the good you have done and the value that you (should) have to yourself and others. Think about the reasons why you feel undeserving and let them fade away. You are I AM, the infinite, the source of all love in the universe. You can give that love to yourself and others, it will never run out.

>I want but the double mindedness needs to end
A house divided cannot stand. I have similar issues, but in the end there can only be your decision- be at odds with yourself, or be your truth

>this doesn’t have to make sense
>it doesn't have to be perfect either
>it just has to be you
>>
>>37859314
I almost have to have. Doing more work after that I saw that everything that happens I determine at the time of manifest including the timeframe. The fact that I'm not conscious of it is not relevant, it just means there are parts of myself that I am not well aware of that are working for my success as well.
>>
>>37859200
Tripfags can't get over their ego and let go. Never follow a tripfag's spiritual advice, it's like listening to a tiktoker asking you to like and subscribe.
>>
>>37859005
Which are the best and where can they be found?
>>
>>37858002
>I usually recommend people learn as much as they can but this does lead to the "disturbed/astonished" state Jesus talks about, so only do it if you feel like you are ready.
I might have already reached that point, but it's easy to forget that none of this is real. I think it's that and resistance that are what's holding me back. You said once that I should wait for more specific desires because they're like luxuries. I'm sure that part of my resistance is coming from my (unreal) finances so I'm focusing on manifesting wealth first to make that resistance easier to drop. Once that's gone I'll have to accept my lack of family connections. It's shameful to think that my future spouse has this huge and tight-knit family and mine is as separate as an extended family can possibly get. As a man it would be nice to have the better family. It's just another thing outside myself that doesn't matter but that doesn't make it easy to drop its importance.
>>
>>37858422
NTA you replied to. That anon may not be advanced enough to comprehend higher order logic. Alternatively, they're a troll. Either way, JP does deserve recognition and appreciation for helping variations step forward.
>>
File: NMAH-2003-24431.jpg (1.43 MB, 1640x2000)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Whats the most /loa/ ritual? Doesn't matter if its from freemasons, rosicrucians, sufis, etc
>>
>>37859620
Rituals are second causes, so none could be LOA.
>>
>>37858646
>Maybe with images cycling your mind is shorted and the subc handles everything. At least when you achieve doing it naturally, as you are riding a bike or walking.
Oh definitely. Actually, I used to do this image cycling for fun, but I didn't focus on images that I wanted, and I didn't add an intent like healing. I was surprised to find that the images continue automatically after you consciously attempt to stop. It's as if your mind finds it easier to continue even when you don't want to do it anymore. I think I would get up to about 1 image every 3 or 4 seconds back then.
>>
>>37859620
Realizing that rituals make no sense.
>>
>>37859620
I view ritual as a means to enter a trance state and then anchor your intent as an important event in your subconscious.
>>
>>37854080
explain your image
wich one do i use? or is there a diference?
>>
>>37859779
And how does one do that?
>>
>>37859553
on google drive on the OP.
>>
>>37859827
The second one. Think and visualize in first person POV.
>>
>>37859913
You enter a trance first with any technique that shuts off your ego or self awareness. SATS and hypnosis are two examples. Then you do something extreme or rare like sacrifice a goat or burn a piece of paper with a sigil on it. That's the anchoring part.
>>
>>37858797
>provable feats
I don't believe in the glowie nonsense but this is the first time I was tempted to call a post a glowie one.
No one is going to dox himself so you can have the pleasure of making someone do your will and still be called a larper faggot by any random retardposter.
>>
>>37857588
I told you 6 months ago that if LOA doesn't work for you, then switch over to a different magical system.
>>37858878
I agree about Dr bengstan. The techniques worked so far on minor things like free food, meeting an old gf and finding money on the ground.
The pedo guy should stay just to piss off the troll.

>>37859827
US the bottom version.
>>
File: 1705762434783265.jpg (118 KB, 943x703)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
If this universe is my emanation, why is that others manifest things for me? Recently my mum prayed for me to get a client that I thought I had no chance with, and the client ended up going with me because it "felt right". There are a million instances of this from my religious family, and I'm not even a believer myself.
Also I had an ex fiance who said she manifested me. She showed me her journal and I was literally exactly the person she wanted. She had like 50 traits, appearance etc listed and I matched every one.
Am I an npc?
>>
>>37860105
>ex fiance

what happened? why did the skank manifest you then drop your ass?
>>
>>37860105
>Am I an npc?
You talk like believing the NPC discourse so yes, you are.
>>
>>37860105
It gets a little complicated/blurry the closer you get to I AM. It's comforting to think everyone is different from you and separate, but you can dream entire worlds in your head at night. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking you are a "mere human" but there is nothing mere about you.

>Am I an npc?
None of us are NPCs. All of us are NPCs. It all depends on what side of the mask you are on.
>>
>>37858740
I think that's the latest, if not, someone correct me.

https://files.catbox.moe/z6c5xm.pdf

Wheres the F Gardner faggots? Where's the dudes saying we should add all of his retarded mouth diarrhea to the index. (guess his ads ran out lmao)
>>
>>37857588
>I haven't found proof.
F Gardner
>>
>>37860270
>Wheres the F Gardner faggots? Where's the dudes saying we should add all of his retarded mouth diarrhea to the index.
Adding a PDF that only says "reality is fake and gay, Neville was right, larp of yourself in third person, please buy my book, pleaaaseee" wouldn't be enough just to add his name there.
>>
>>37860105
>>37860105
Are they others? Is it for you?
>>
i am the operant power
i am already fulfilled
every prayer is answered
negative circumstance dont exist these are just shifts towards the manifestation
>>
>>37856777
yes it is. and thank you.
>>
>>37860331
Fuck off. The Jew tunnels were already known about by fringe groups
>>
>>37860715
Gardnersisters...
>>
>>37859953
That link could be added to the master index
>>
>>37860352
That pdf is SManon's dialogues
>>
File: 1692071792506515.jpg (36 KB, 1196x840)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37857588
>you're just visualizing wrong and you're not patient enough
These can't be it.
I just talked with a person who admitted that feeling like a victim is worth the pain it comes with, perceived benefits of the victim identity are better than being happy.
This can sound insane and it is, yet it's very common. In some way you desire to be a loser more than succeed. Start enjoying life and your ego loses power, so subconsciously the ego makes you sabotage every attempt to succeed.
The best way to start succeeding is to make the ego visible and disbelieve it. Gathering more willpower than ever before can work, but the ego can trip you in ways, like making you ignore the part where manifestations need to be let go of.
>>
>>37860877
Oh, that's a misunderstanding.
I was talking about adding the "unending" waterfalls of "wisdom" of F Gardner, the /lit/ boy.
A pdf with just three phrases, an ad for his book and a footnote telling science is fake because they didn't give him that half million dollars that would make science "le unbiased" for him.
>>
I want to make out with a woman but I've never done it before
>>
File: 1709143310153698.jpg (2.61 MB, 1580x5482)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>37860796
I feel like his goal is to use this to get people to believe in his powers, using collective manifestation... and these gullible retards are falling for it. His next manifestation might be legit for this reason, devious bastard
>>
>>37854080

Has anyone successfully manifested more matches on tinder et al with hot model tier girls? How would you do that? Or is it better to manifest them so you meet them when you’re out and about doing random things
>>
https://www.indeed.com/q-Swimwear-Designer-jobs.html

I want a job here https://www.freepeople.com/all-swimwear/
>>
>>37860987
Do you want clownworld advice? If you just want to fuck any beautiful/pretty woman, you can do tinder. Those women are a bag of red flags and damaged goods and that's why they're there but they still have desire and holes.
If you want a serious relationship just meet up them everywhere else, any serious, beautiful, model tier woman doesn't need an ad on the carousel of dicks app to get a man.
Do you want LoA advice? Decide what you really want and use what you learned on the OP to imagine that and get it.
>>
>>37860969
It really made no sense to me to manifest jew tunnels anyway, if you had that level of manifestation power wouldn't it make more sense to ensure jews aren't a problem anymore? If Gardner did manifest the tunnels (he didn't) all he did is give the jews more power.
>>
If you have trouble maintaining faith for whatever reason, and I indeed haveth many, the read the Epistle of James. It answers the problem of doubt very succinctly.

Specifically James 2:1-26

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Essentially, you can't just live your life normally and expect things to change for you unless you already have faith.

You need to test your faith. Try manifesting something small, but go out out of your way.

That's why Jesus the rich man to give up his belongings and possessions. By doing so, he would test his faith, and make his faith perfect.
>>
>>37860987
Drop tinder as the requirement and now you can find the girls anywhere including tinder, it will also be easier to manifest. Focus on the desired feelings, view their beauty and feel how it feels to watch them, imagine random different beauties to receive the feeling. Continue towards throwing cummies inside them, always in the present or past, you either cum now or you did it two weeks ago.
>>
>>37861156
>It really made no sense to me to manifest jew tunnels anyway
It doesn't really until you recognize that he's manifesting the problem to be the "hero" or "guru." One of the regular Anons here correctly pointed it out as "creating a paper tiger."

>wouldn't it make more sense to ensure jews aren't a problem anymore?
Sure, but that's boring- he wants to be seen and recognized for bringing light to the situation. From a 3d perspective it makes perfect sense, from a LOA perspective it's creating chaos to feed ego.

>If Gardner did manifest the tunnels
I don't think anyone is claiming he did more than manifest the event where they were found and the details of it. In doing so though, he is reinforcing the activities he is supposedly fighting against. Paradoxically if you want something to go away you have to take your attention from it, not focus on it. One of my female friends may as well live on /pol/ with her ticktocking. She thinks she knows all of the conspiracies and talks about bringing them all down. All she's doing is feeding her mind garbage and it comes back into her world with greater force.
>>
File: 1696834058041032.jpg (423 KB, 1390x2048)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>37860969
I don't care about the jews but if he is trying to do that, bringing his shitty doomer gloomer badly written stories and worldview to reality, the only thing that I would desire is seeing him showing what a clown he is, publicly and you could say he is already halfway there with all the cringey rants he has on youtube and on that grand theft auto 5 TV videos website.
>>37861156
>if you had that level of manifestation power wouldn't it make more sense to ensure jews aren't a problem anymore? If Gardner did manifest the tunnels (he didn't) all he did is give the jews more power.
That's why you don't let yourself become a hateful gullible retard fantasizing about "enemies" and other paper tigers.
Even if you believe he did something and has any power at all, he is wasting it on his exposing fantasies at best and he is using it to create that dreaded cabal at worst.
Some may sympathy or see a hero on him due to hating the same pendulum, but something no one mentions is that he wants to live by being a writer and his stories aren't lovely, peaceful, constructive ones but "horror" ones. He literally lives and profits from fear, doubt and hate. That's his worldview and that's what he attracts. "Ye shall know them by their fruits" some would say.
>>
>>37860918
The Ego is the sin of pride. Submit to God, and be humble, or it will deny you.

If God is imagination, then what are you, and what is your Ego?

I've confused myself here. Thanks Freud.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
>>
>>37858381
I have had minor success with manifesting but synchronicity never ceases to surprise me. I was reading this guys stuff before anons here brought him up and I was wondering what the fuck I was reading the whole time kek.
>>
>>37860918
theres lots of benefits to being a victim.

one of them is, you can be a victim as a form of revenge, if someone wrongs you, you can then do poorly to not give them the satisfaction of thinking that what they did to you wasn't a big deal. this is one reason why alot of people persist in their self image of being a loser after being treated terribly say by an ex lover or their parents.

another reason is that by being a victim, then you don't have to take responsibility for the fact that your life could have gone better and that it is somewhat your fault.

you can also avoid the responsibility of making yoru life better, which is hard, and takes effort, and can be scary and be painful.

by adopting a victim mentality you can justify not trying, its out of your hands, you are a victim, you are destined to fail, so you don't have to worry about it, you can just relax.

another benefit to being a victim is that it allows you to retain the self image of being superior or special. you aren't normal, you aren't mundane, you aren't sub par, instead, you've been cosmically wronged, you COULD have been great, you SHOULD be great, who you ARE DEEP DOWN is great, but evil forces conspired against you, evil doers, or the universe and destiny and gods and devils them self.

its incredibly seductive to be a victim.
>>
>>37861528
great post for a tripfag
>>
i really highly reccomend doing the hemi sync program up to "one month patterning"

its not a second cause, its just an extremely effective guided meditation to help attain an extremely strong state of SATS and focusing super hard on the things that you want and feeling those things extremely strongly.

again why i endorse the concept of "second method" and that some rituals shouldn't be considered as second causes but merely facilitators of SATS
>>
>>37854080
I have a parent who was crying with pain for weeks, and medics couldn't solve it. I looped the image of her being fine in my mind, and after a few minutes, the pain stopped. My imagination is not even good but thanks for the OP and people that shared this knowledge.
>>
>>37858890
This is a PDF that goes over the method in detail.
https://bengstonresearch.com/content_assets/docs/A-Method-Used-to-Train-Skeptical-Volunteers-to-Heal-in-an-Experimental-Setting.pdf

It references this paper:
https://bengstonresearch.com/content_assets/docs/Resonance-Placebo-Effects-and-Type-II-Errors-Some-Implications-from-Healing-Research-for-Experimental-Methods.pdf

https://bengstonresearch.com/publications
>>
>>37858002
>it’s a Lilanon has amnesia episode with Jesus as a side character,
Seen this one before too.
>>
>>37854080
If you're reading every comment in these threads, your time would be better spent reading the links in the OP. Try watching some of Edward Art's latest videos, or spend that time in imagination. I can't seem to break the habit of reading this thread when I know I should be doing something else. Reading /LoA/ is ineffective busywork. Read Neville, watch videos, or practice imagining instead.
>>
>>37860918
>>37861383

How do you drop the ego and avoid negative influences that make you negative and force you to think of unconducive scenarios that inevitably ruin your manifestations?

There was another anon here who said he had to avoid pol because politics influenced him to be negative. What if youre addicted to politics and don't have anything better to do
>>
>>37862027
What's your fav episode?
>>37862057
Write a political thriller you'd like to home about irl
>>
>>37861310
>I don't care about the jews
Then why the fuck do you defend them in every thread you shit up. Please do us all a favor and make a trip so we can all filter you. You're as bad as that mother anon.
>>
I want to start learning UL, has anyone had any success with it?
>>
>>37862061
The first season has some classic episodes
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36238872/#q36246448
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/35995707/#q36005178
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/35955344/#q35972826
>>
Hello, which psalm should I use for SP?
>>
>>37861528
Well said. The current LGBTPDQXYZ+-! fad embeds it's roots in self-victimization. High reproductive fitness requires real work. So much easier to cut off your junk and get the free gibs of state-sponsored validation. Anyone not totally in agreement or dare to ignore your delusional pronouns gets cast into the pits of hell. Takes no work beyond "transitioning".

Our overlords tied victimhood, mediocrity, and sterilization into one big pink-haired package. Quite brilliant actually.
>>
>>37862057
Life will support your honest dedicated attempts to improve yourself, a good starting point is meditation and tuning into your inner guidance.
The less you are identified with the ego the more you succeed, same day manifestations are normal for enlightened people, rapid fire manifestations.
>>
>>37858002
>nothing is real
Might be good to be careful with this, a lot of crazies around here. It could be softened up by saying how there are more real realities, in comparison our lives are temporary dreams.
>>
>>37861119
Based
*applause*
>>
Hey those you give advice here, did you really manifest cool things in your life or do you just give advice because you feel sorry for the person asking for help and didn't manifest anything yourself ? In both cases that's cool. Legit question no troll.
>>
>stop watching the news because it will bring more garbage in your life

I agree but then how would we have avoided some dangerous scams perpetrated by gov and media, like the jab etc. If we didn't watch the news back in 2021 for example (by news I mean the real ones, not mainstream) we would have been jabbed 3x and masked everywhere, believing the official news.
Reading alternative news is quite mandatory to save your life nowadays, but yeah it's very depressing.
>>
>>37861862
Well done Anon! As you found out, you don't need to have a great imagination(but you can), you just need to express your desire and allow it to happen.

You've made it :)
>>
>>37862162
Hey Salty, those were some good episodes. Those weren't even that long ago, almost final season :)
>>
Bros I'm the first one, but in every aspect of life
I don't feel like I'm really "here".
>>
>>37863158
You need mental help
This thread is for trolls to sharpen their fangs on newbies and always has been
>>
File: UNHINGEDkuna.png (59 KB, 279x461)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
> The word "irrational" can also be used as an acausal intent-activity

> The word "perfect" is also God's underrated name
>>
>>37854080
My left tits is so itchy. And the pain on my left and right head hasn't stopped after those 5 words after something/some-entity/someone/somebot here datamined me for my age and replied ? ? ? cut plucking.

Please send help. any cosmic entities psychic ai bots healers? LOA chads please manifest healing for me. I'm in the Philippines

- Carl Angelo
>>
Can anyone here who is good with Johns UL material explain to me what he means by evaluation?
>>
>>37863171
>viewer figures have reduced due to competing gurus
Manifest better ratings immediately
>>
>>37861862
good work anon
>>
>>37862068
>"If you don't make your life about hating jews you're defending them!"
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is one of the more retarded rhetoric, nice try, retard but you're not right
>Please do us all a favor and make a trip so we can all filter you.
never gonna happen on natural ways, sorry. you could LoA that but that would imply you reading the OP and not just being a random offtopic tourist retard
>You're as bad as that mother anon.
that would mean I touched rock bottom being a hateful retard trapped into hating pendulums and second causes and I'm very far from it, nice try.
Seems like I touched a nerve telling the truth about the /lit/ boy.
>>
>>37863052
>trapped in the "everything is le bad" golem-pill
when you don't chase paper tigers in your life you don't have to care about that, full psalm 91 style, but that would imply going for the pearl of great price.
>>
>>37862292
>Might be good to be careful with this, a lot of crazies around here
For the most part, if you're not ready to see something, you won't. Mental censoring by self is fascinating to me.

I only put that out there anyway because the Anon I was responding to has a good pioneering spirit, and that can get you into trouble when you get too deep too soon.

>This thread is for trolls
Your conclusion is your command. In my world, there are people here exploring a new concept, and what I offer them may help them(or may not). I like when this thread is cozy and I enjoy when Anons graduate from this thread. Manifesting is cool as shit, why not be enthused rather than focusing on the negative?
>>
>>37863365
It's a reality show, unscripted. I show up when I feel like it. Talk to the producer if you aren't enjoying it- youself.
>>
>>37863783
>Producer
Jewish handlers confirmed
>>
>>37854080
The pastebin link for the simple technique has been scrubbed. Do we have a backup?
>>
File: IMG_1474.gif (619 KB, 244x180)
619 KB
619 KB GIF
>>37863885
I was gonna reply to someone but I fix it
>>
I'm gonna....
I'M GONNA FORGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING

I mean holy fuck this game of Life.
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (26 KB, 640x464)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37863910
>>37863885
Fixed

https://pastebin.com/Hc4QF0Df
>adding to next bake
>>
White Privilege is very real and extremely prevalent in the entire state in which I currently reside in.
White privilege will continue to be real and extremely prevalent in the entire state in which I currently reside in for the next thousand years.
White people like me are increasingly and exponentially becoming more and more privileged.
I am a massive beneficiary of white privilege.
I love white privilege so much.
Me taking advantage of white privilege makes life so easy and fun for me.
I love taking advantage of non whites.
I love when non whites are oppressed and taken advantage of.
I love being served by non whites.
I am frequent served by nonwhites.
>>
>>37863939
>fucked up first link
https://pastebin.com/LNwqkDms Fixed link

>my bad
>>
>>37863952
Don't use their words. Say superiority/blessed instead.
>>
>>37863855
Stop spoiling the Lilanon show,
>>
>>37863952

Somebody should create a subliminal audio for this, kek
>>
>>37864087
Yes but you'd have to be extremely careful that it's not a leftist secretly putting hidden negative affirmations in it to make you trans
>>
Why is this place so /pol/ now?
>>
>>37864393
Ya, I'm curious about that too. It's funny, they are providing perfect examples to aspiring LOAnons about why mental diet and letting go of the 3d is so important.
>>
>>37863775
Talking to an anon and not the local collective? One of these has a greater benefit.
>>
Thoughts on the NPC theory?
>>
What did you manifest today guys ?
>>
>>37864143
As a moderately subliminal YouTuber I add stuff to mess with groups I hate.
>>
>>37863343
Drawing conclusions from the outside world ("this is the way things are"), and by doing so inadvertently commanding reality to be more of the same.
>>
>>37864642
Free fries. Through the mcdonald's app. Kek
>>
File: 1689418185464269.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1749)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>37864393
>>37864473
They had been trying to come to the thread for a long time, but it was just the classic shitposting, like affirmation spam and retardposting from time to time.
Now you see it more often because /lit/ boy shitposting about LoA. It was all about shilling his book and his incesant rants about jews and other retarded nu-/x/ topics. That brought a lot of tourists to the general that tried to make him a clay idol and seems that some of these tourists made tents to live here for a while.
>>
Dr Bengston's method seems genuine and fun to manifest chicks
>>
>>37864764
Thank you for replying
So if I understand correctly, me thinking I am progressing nicely with my UL studies is an evaluation? Or lets say I'm commanding for a job raise idk and my boss tells me off or something bad and I conclude that things are not moving in the way that I want them, that is me evaluating and thus I get the results of my job raise not moving in the way I want it to
>>
>>37857611
the more you discuss and are conscious that you are MANIFESTING and not actually having what you want, then no shit it's implied and thus won't work

stop discussing
stop future-tensing
it's done
you dense mothafuckas
>>
>>37861970
Do you happen to know where to get his books online?
>>
>>37864985
>me thinking I am progressing nicely with my UL studies is an evaluation?
Yes, though I'd argue this can be a useful one.
>I conclude that things are not moving in the way that I want them
Conclusion is command
>>
>>37865196
Free on https://libgen.li/
Or Amazon
>>
>>37865236
Thank you! Have you had any success with it?
>>
>>37865241
We are all discovering the method here, it has only been shared yesterday I think so it's to early to ask this question fren :)
>>
>>37865399
Ah thought you guys had been trying it for awhile. I rarely lurk here anymore. I'm giving it a go.
>>
You decide your experience, and your experience decides you. You don't need to wait. If you wait, you will find yourself waiting. Live in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3qH0hPSlQ
>>
>>37865216
So lets say after being aware that I am commanding my universe this way (bad thing happens = not moving in the way I want) I deliberatly then decide (bad thing happens = perfect, everything is unfolding awesomely for my return) so my universe then changes accordingly
Makes perfect sense actually
Easy lol
>>
>>37865399
Do you do your images from first person point of view or 3rd point of view?
>>
>>37864609
narcissism
>>
>>37863952
it's the year of saturn all ill intentions with reap what it sows so be careful with all that hate in your heart.
>>
>>37863030
i have never manifested anything i truly desire, that deeply mattered to me in any kind of way and i use to give a lot of advice in these threads. i've kinda lost faith completely now so i just lurk.
>>
https://youtu.be/wUpORlUVd7E

Andrew Tate Believes in manifestation
>>
>Count money in a ok quality scene
>movement within a few hours

>intent method for sex or women
>like nothing happens

Is my self concept that fucked or sth?
>>
File: (dis nigga funny).jpg (526 KB, 1171x1183)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>37865585
> Saturn
> Karma
>>
File: 4389.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1097)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>37865702
>>
>>37865686
Money or relationships- you're usually better at one or the other. Self-concept can play into it but remember it's mostly about getting out of your own way. Any time you are fretting or fighting the process ask yourself why.

Not saying it's an easy fight, but know why you are doing it to yourself so you can move beyond it.
>>
Anybody have any scenes/affirmations to improve self concept?
>>
>>37865883
Webm related should help.
...But then, the biggest obstacle is "forgetting" that one is already fulfilled, regardless of anything.

>>37865821
Just a curious question – do I seem "different" if I entertain myself with my Demiurge """tulpa""" or nah?
>>
>>37865550
First always. Sum up each scene with one image and cycle all these images faster and faster . The goal is to cycle all of them in one second. You won't see images anymore ofc but only the feeling remains and will impress the subc.
>>
>>37865947
>do I seem "different"
You seem more "refined" now. Not sure if it's due to Demi or your experimentation.
>>
>>37865979
Okay, okay, i get it.

No more goofing around.
>>
Colossians Chapter 3

5Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
>>
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research — www.pearlab.icrl.org
The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program, which flourished for nearly three decades under the aegis of Princeton University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, has completed its experimental agenda of studying the interaction of human consciousness with sensitive physical devices, systems, and processes, and developing complementary theoretical models to enable better understanding of the role of consciousness in the establishment of physical reality.
>>
Belief is a power but not believing is a superpower. I am glad Dr Bengston ended his talk with this point.
>>
There are 2 relevant theories in healing, supporting what I'm advocating here. Theory One, is that the healer has a "battery" of sorts; a reservoir of life energy, which is partially transferred from healer to subject during the healing ritual. If the healer's energy falls too low, then physical illnesses develop. Ceasing to do healing rituals allows that "battery" to gradually replenish its stored energy. Especially, when combined with dedicated restorative techniques (meditation, acupuncture, etc.). Theory Two, is that the healers take the energies of illness into their own selves, thereby relieving the subject of suffering those illnesses. The healer then must dispose of those energies somehow, or will suffer the effects of the illnesses which were healed. (Which illnesses were being healed in the mice?) Regardless of which is correct (maybe both are?), cessation or at least a hiatus of performing healing sessions seems a sensible course of action.
>>
>>37866423
Oy Vey shut it down
>>
>>37866423
re listening to a podcast by william bengston, when he initially did the study, he didn't believe that it was working, he saw the tumors growing on the mice and thought that they were dieing and even suggested they end the study multiple times. so it again seems to suggest that the process of vividly imagining the desires might have some seperate affect from belief. which isn't to say that belief doesn't also have an affect.
>>
If you want to heal yourself while using Bengstons method is it only possible to charge a ball of cotton or can we use something else, like any fabric, or a pair of socks, an object, etc... Why everyone talks about cotton is it really important?
>>
>>37866486
What is strange is his method doesn't require to imagine the patient healed if I understand correctly, you can cycle any images of selfish wishes like winning the lottery and it will do the job.
This is very different from other methods involving healing with energy, usually the healer imagines the patient already healed (I think...). With Bengston you can even imagine getting a free meal and it should work the same !
>>
>>37865443
But what if I enjoy the journey and want to leave the accomplish to the very end?
>>
>>37866496
he says that he choose to charge organic matter and that he uses balls of cotton. he does not know why it works because he is a researcher and is reluctant to overly speculate, he has just noted that he can successfully charge "organic matter", and he specifically uses cotton.
>>
>>37866496
You just need to have enough mana to cast healing, as explained here >>37866439
I wouldn't bother with enchanting until you get the black star.
>>
>>37866519
it corresponds alot to the theory of "orgone energy" and to "vril". instead of sexual creative energy, he's using desire creative energy
>>
>>37866439
the healer that william bengston met would feel ill and that would be the way that he detected that people around him were ill.

he william bengston noted that he had really bad back pain, and the healer started to get back pain, and wondered which person he knew had back pain, and william bengston revealed that it was him.
>>
https://www.thehighersidechats.com/dr-william-bengston-intention-energy-healing-data-results/

podcast i'm listening to
>>
Every manifestation I've had hasn't been the least bit surprising when it finally came along. This isn't a trick of the mind. I just wasn't wishing for it as if it was impossible. I thought it very well could happen in some timeline and it would just be nice to see in my world. I think is the core of what works and anything that gets you thinking that way is good, and also why people often point out resistance easily kills a manifestation. The way to apply this is, for example, is instead of wishing for a gf beyond hope every day, you could just ask yourself the question "Is it about time for me to be in a relationship with this sort of person?" and if you're creative enough, come up with some answer in the affirmative. Then maybe let it go or remind yourself of it tomorrow if you feel hopeless again. I just think it can't be overstated how important the resistance question is. Avoid it. Make it feel natural.
>>
>>37866624
what i've been saying is "if william bengston can heal mice using energy then i already have x desire" and that helps to remove my resistence because the nigga cured mice of cancer with his energy.
>>
>>37866519
If the intent is to heal the mouse it will heal the mouse. Regardless of what's done.
>>
Anyone get away with sth or out of jail using the law?

Inb4 Damien Echols or locker Jr
>>
>>37866439
>Regardless of which is correct (maybe both are?),
Neither is correct. Bengston can charge cotton and heal himself with it. Neither of your glowie-level "theories" accounts for this.
>>
>>37866786
maybe, it depends. i think that this stuff is complicated.

william bengston says that he struggles with alements that involve giving someone something. so he can take away something negative, but he has trouble with giving something positive.

he can still do it somewhat but it is much harder.

For example, he struggles with healing parkinsons, or diabetes. he was only able to return 50% of a person's vision who had diabetes and only reduce his use of insulin by 50%, things like alzeimers he can cure though because that involes plaques on the brain that he is removing. very strange.
>>
>>37866862
Maybe it is a case of alchemy, where he is sacrificing something in the ill person's body, and that energy becomes transmuted into whatever manifestation he receives. He is taking ownership of that thing, removing it (like the tumor in the mice) and selling it to buy something he wants.
>>
>>37866900
he encourages people to try stuff inspite of his own difficulties. it could be a matter of perception, he could percieve that it is harder to give something then take it away, and he could percieve that certain diseases are something that is missing that should be there, rather then something that is there that shouldn't be there.
>>
>>37866522
I don't know, I have the same problem.

If I am every possibility, doesn't that make my journey to where I want to go even more important?
>>
>>37866908
Most likely it has to do with his own hangups about this. He can apparently teach skeptics how to heal too though so I have no idea how much of this is subjective.
>>
>>37866112
is fornication really bad? seems odd that one of the best things you can do is frowned upon by the creator who gave us the urge to fornicate and even gave a commandment of be fruitful and multiply. adam and eve were not married, so is there sex “fornication” at what point does sex become fornication? i understand many spiritual traditions seek abstinence or refraining from allowing sex or the passion of sex or lust to rule you but it seems ambiguous where the line actually is, i can see the difference of being carnally and spiritually focused but if everyone was purely spiritually focused wiuld we just go extinct?
>>
>>37866925
well as i said, he still was able to return 50% of someones vision and reduce their insulin use by 50%, and then he says he calls that a failure. so in those instances, as per his perspective, he's still giving something that isn't there, but not as well, and then he's calling that a failure. so yea who knows, i think its more important to attempt these things then it is to understand how these things work.
>>
>>37866624
yes people need to stand up and stop being so desperate, the entire concept of having an "sp" is pathetic and desperate as fuck, no one should matter that much to you and you should be asking your self what can they do for you instead actively trying to manifest someone all day
>>
>>37866938
>so in those instances, as per his perspective, he's still giving something that isn't there
That rules out alchemy, or giving something up in exchange for something else. Practice always beats theorizing. I need to make a list of 20 things that I want. It's not easy to think of random things that I only want a little bit.
>>
>>37866955
>the entire concept of having an "sp" is pathetic and desperate as fuck, no one should matter that much to you
Replace "sp" with "wife" or a family member (as in, I'm manifesting a vacation with my favorite cousin) and your vitriol falls flat on its face. Manifestation is about love, not fear, and love is in no way desperate or pathetic.
>>
i have manifested that someone will post the audio book of william bengston describing in detail how to perform the healing method, it is already done.
>>
https://www.soundstrue.com/products/hands-on-healing

heres a link i don't know if there is a better one to "hand son healing" by william bengston which describes the method in detail.
>>
https://annas-archive.org/md5/bcb9151ebf4c8633d50a310112d005c4

heres a link to a book by william bengston which details the process.
>>
>>37866037
*BWAH!* Are you kidding? Push the limits, find your perfect state. I said before that I was impressed with your total lack of self-preservation instincts. You've already discovered/manifested some next-level shit, right?

Keep. It. Up.
>>
I like coming here and reading stories and advice from fellow anons but I feel it gives you paralysis from all the different techniques and makes it hard to let go since you're constantly conscious of LoA instead of just living life.
Thoughts ?
>>
>>37866708
I've always assumed caesars laws don't apply to be so it'll never be a concern. Try that
>>
File: 1704028277957196.jpg (460 KB, 1293x1116)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>37867393
It only gives you paralysis if you literally do nothing but "learning". Most of failures of people with LoA come from reading and watching and listening a lot of materials for LoA while not applying anything at all. You will feel like you did a lot, you won't get much and you will be tired of all the "things" that you feel you did but not. It is better to just read the simple method and do it than to read all the Library and not do anything at all. If you're not "living life", that goes far from just coming here and you would need to solve that problem first because it will bite your ass even if you don't come here.
The only reason I would find for no coming here is the distractions that fill the threads from time to time like retardposting (negative post and replies, "loa is le fake", the "honest interrogation bud..." that fakes being curious/interested but are just fishing reactions) or second causes/pendulums (the /lit/boy ad campaign, /pol/posting, SR bait, Religion as bait, other /x/ or nu-/x/ topics that don't belong to LoA). If those distractions get you "easily" on any way, I would take some time apart from the general.
Just remember to apply your method to do something. If you do nothing, you get nothing, not mattering how much books your read or how much videos you watched.
>>
>>37867393
Aren't you experimenting? You should be trying things along with reading here, not just compiling book knowledge.
>>
I need to manifest a time machine. Is it possible?
>>
>>37867643
LilAnon gave up on time travel because he recognized how he had grown from the strive he had to endure.
>>
File: 1640661763020.jpg (35 KB, 408x576)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Wtf is the JP stuff? What did I miss in these loa threads lmao
>>
>>37867708
>JP
John "definitely not a pedo"
>>
>>37866936
>interpreting the bible literally
>>
>>37867643
We had an Anon report a success here where he went back to a specific place and time and returned here.

Also, whenever you have the question:
>> Can I manifest ___?
>Yes! Creation is finished.
Anything you can imagine already exists.

>>37867669
>LilAnon gave up on time travel because he recognized how he had grown from the strive he had to endure.
This is true, but in learning revision from here I found that you do not need to go back to change your past. Also, I found in focusing on the things I had gone through I was locking myself into my old mindset. Best to let go and become the new chapter of your life.
>>
File: Tak.png (35 KB, 609x253)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
One of Tak's best posts. He was amazing, and missed.
>>
is revision real?
how is it achieved?
>>
>>37868217
>is revision real?
Yes
>how is it achieved?
The same way you manifest anything else- just believe the change you are making happened in the "past." Neville talks about it also if you want to read up.
>>
>>37867511
I do both reading and doing. I haven't really gotten anywhere that I can tell, so I'm not sure what's really going on here. I've heard the advice for two weeks for a given method or technique to bear fruit but there's real small stuff that could theoretically come through same day and it's not.
SManon's hand thing makes me think idealism is true but I'm not totally sold yet.
>>
Divine manifestation power via Mark 11:23-24.
I believe, and it happens.
>>
>>37868302

Idealism is true, you can verify it for yourself if you study UL materials. Best to confirm it for yourself via thought experiments and not relying on what someone else says
>>
>>37868301
thx
so do I do sats and imagine scenarios from the past taking a different path?
>>
>>37868478
Well, I mean I did the hand thing myself, but self-hypnosis is a thing so I'm not sure of it yet. Ideomotor effect or something, the same thing that power Ouija boards."Dude just trust me" falls on deaf ears.
I can get the hand thing to work just fine and I can move my body generally using it but it's far from graceful, but anything outside of my body, or even like manifesting a dream or whatever still eludes me.
>>
>>37854080
Has anybody had any luck with physical changes? Did anyone here actually change something in their appearance that would be impossible to do naturally?
>>
>>37854574
well, to do is to be anon
but i assume everyone gets your point :^)
>>
>>37868623
No lol
>>
File: file.png (2.53 MB, 1780x1075)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>
>Everyone talks about things being great, stuff working out the way they want, things are now idyllic

>People see that, want to start doing whatever they were doing to have that happen

>Miss the part where the people are only spouting this stuff because none of what they're saying is, in fact, true - they're trying to trick the void into making it happen with the power of make-believe

That's a genius promotional strategy
>>
I don't really know where else to ask, but i'm looking for something particular. Does anyone here maybe know some techniques or something to make yourself experience stuff you already know well, in such a way that you are experiencing it for the first time again? I am basically chasing the feeling of novelty again, but i kinda want it to be from the same things (like a videogame, that i know well for example).
>>
File: 1605300584783.jpg (74 KB, 720x948)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>37868016
based
being in the present feels like a superpower
>>
>>37866550
Ok so better not heal anyone then if you run the risk to get ill at their place?
>>
>>37859110
Why did I create so many fat girls?
I'm in Britain btw.
>>
>>37866534
What do you mean by black star? Also how do you know you have enough mana before starting a healing session with someone? Do you know of healers who get their patient's disease at their place when they achieve healing them? Some healers seem to not get affected by this and can heal lots of people. Like Bruno Groening in Germany who healed crowds of people from his balcony. Well thinking about it he finally got a cancer and died from it. Not very reassuring for healers...
>>
>>37866623
Thanks I will listen to it if it is interesting and we can learn things he didn't mentioned on youtube interviews.
>>
>>37866638
He didn't have any intent, not the skeptic students he asked to do the experiment later
>>
>>37869456
Nor*
>>
>>37869456
Then what was it if not intention?
>>
>>37869447
>black star
Lmao. He’s working from a different level of knowledge from you.
Skyrim is for the Nords.
>>
>>37868488
They way I did it (by accident) was believing I was immune to something that's been a problem for me. This would be considered "having something"(having immunity) I believed I did not have before this. You should be able to change an event directly too but I suspect it's easier to change yourself and the rest of the changes will flow from that(Neville's the world mirrors you concept)
>>
>>37868623
S3 did it, check the archives. He posted a pic of it, other Anons have reported success also.
>>
>>37869565
I don't know anon, if belief nor intent are require I really don't know what it is that cured these mice from aggressive cancer.
>>
>>37869776
The first manifestation is for 'free' for many (me included). That's because you have no resistance nor anxious expectation goin on. It's only when you get the taste of this power you start to overthink the process.
"The Outer mind forms a desire which is automatically taken up by the Inner mind and, in turn, it immediately proceeds to function toward bringing it forth. It scarcely has time to turn its great force in that direction before the Outer has found a new fancy or has conjured up illusionary obstacles, and the Inner, not being on the surface, not in contact with outer things and consequently dependent upon the Outer for guidance, is forced to again divert its power. And thus it goes, on and on, like leaks in a steam pipe, scattering its wonderful power everywhere but getting nowhere"
Abdullah
>>
>>37869802
>The first manifestation is for 'free' for many (me included). That's because you have no resistance nor anxious
That's very true most of us are like this. Many people can't replicate their first success, take 10k anon for example.
That's probably why a method like Dr Bengston one could be useful with its massive images cycling that can shut off the subconscious mind after some practice.
>>
>>37869831
>that can shut off the subconscious mind
It's your conscious mind getting in the way. Your subconscious loves you and wants you to have everything you desire. "You" are the one who keeps it from yourself.
>>
Anyone have had a lot of shit happen before their manifestation appeared? A lot of shit seems to fall a part in my life at the moment. I dont know if its just randomness of life or if its because I've been working on this manifestation goal for a long time.

Either way, shit sucks.
>>
File: 1711735993967642.jpg (1.65 MB, 2894x4093)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>37869074
Yeah nah. Some may do affirmations here but this post is not a larp.
My wife is in the living room, working for both of us. I just got yoghurt from the fridge that we got for a very discounted price and that was the same color and shape I imagined, same with the washing machine, the colors are the same, even the water agitators doodads that have an intense lime color. My cat passed from being in a"we can't neuter it because its kidneys are beyond fucked" to "omg wtf, what happened? yeah is better than okay now" and is here, besides me, healthier than ever. I'm writing this post on the pc that I tried to pay for myself because "I didn't had any other option and I needed it" but I didn't because all the christmas courtesy gifts from my wife's family weren't socks and shit like that but money, lots of money. It wasn't enough to pay for it but I went to buy it and got a nice offer. The seller even offered me a beer because it was a hot day so it was perfect. When I got home I counted the money left and I had all the money I had saved and was going to use, so I only used the money from the gifts.
I'm pretty sure all those stories are on the archives but would be hard to find but the point is, I'm not larping. Is a nice strategy for some, the classic "fake it until you make it", but I don't need to do that here. Anons here don't need to hear fake shit.
So I'm sorry for ruining your soft, reddit spaced retardposting, but at least in my case, what you say is not true. Good luck with the next demoralizing post, "bud".
Life is fun.
>>
>>37869429
its something that he noted the healer he learned from had happen, and it was the healers way of detecting if someone was sick, it was automatic and william didn't say it was a by product of healing, just a by product of detecting that someone is sick
>>
>>37854080
Fuck, I still can’t manifest my $10k
>>
>>37869850
Yes all the "methods" purpose is to make the mind get out of the way I guess.
But it's also a good thing to have some kind of protection in order not to manifest everything. We have to find a way to only make the subconscious manifest positive things for ourselves.
>>
>>37870259
That's making me reconsider healing other people :(
Do you know if Bengstons friend (the healer) died at a young age?
>>
>>37870301
>But it's also a good thing to have some kind of protection in order not to manifest everything
This is correct. The long term for this is becoming less/not resistant to your blocked desires. You are perfectly manifesting all the time, you come to this general for the ones that aren't working for you and replacing bad beliefs.
>>
>>37870317
i don't, william bengston noted that the healer had no signs of being able to heal until the healer was in his forties.

William bengston has not noted any negative effects of healing people, just that the healer could sense when people were sick by feeling aches or pains, but it didn't seem like the aches or pains were permanent, just that they were signals that let him know people had an aliment
>>
File: 1707034123239430.jpg (352 KB, 653x800)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>37870317
>>37869429
Be careful with what you're trying to learn right now.
You're trying to put 2+2 from a theory/shitpost like >>37866439 and a miss interpretation of what >37866550 said.
Feeling ill is not the same that being ill.
Feeling being stabbed is not the same that being stabbed.
The healer would feel ill when ill people was around him. Thats how he DETECTED someone was ill and had nothing to do with the healing process.
Conclusion is command so be careful about what you're trying to learn.
I've tasted shit like that personally and the taste and the unlearning process may not be fun at all.
>>
>>37870415
Based truth,
I can’t believe anon would take obvious shit like >>37866439 seriously. Some anons genuinely got tricked by Skyrim posts. That’s the sort of place this is.
>>
>>37870411
I read his friend was younger than him that's all I know.
Ok thanks for the clarification, if it's just an indication when you "feel" I'll next to someone I'll then it's good.

>>37870415
Honestly I never thought a healer could become I'll by taking his patient's illness, but I know a case on my entourage where it was true, so I don't know if it was just a coincidence. And this famous healer Bruni Groening too, who develop a cancer but this case is not sure that hengotbit after healing people.
Thanks guys.
>>
Aight do I get rid of the universal line link or nah?
>>
>>37869802
https://nevillegoddardbooks.com/esoteric-teachings/john-mcdonald-the-message-of-a-master
>>
>>37868623
The most I could do is height and slight physical changes on my face. Tbh you probably can't entirely change your bone structure with loa, look at r/subliminal results, it gives you a good idea of what's possible.
>>
File: IMG_1378.png (284 KB, 500x375)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
New Bread! With a new ingredient!

>>37871144

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.