[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240507_091226.jpg (428 KB, 1080x1836)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>
Not a Christian but I fully believe it. Look into the power of pre-game sports rituals, or soldiers and their lucky charms. It's all related. Of course, Christians will see this in a myopic way, but that's to be expected and doesn't hurt anyone but the one being myopic so let them be I guess.
>>
File: PASigma_01425_.png (1.58 MB, 1344x768)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>37857201
IDK, can you think of why a soul trap idol of the demon god YHWH, whose machinations led to the crucifixion of the Bodhisattva Iesous Kristos, would consume your spiritual energies? Maybe donating to a demonic mega church could help you come to understand this feeling better?
>>
>>37857201
The crucifix is spiritually dulling as part of the kike psyop to prevent true spiritual enlightenment that is christkikery
>>
>>37857201
Source? I knew about the experiments but have never heard the thing about the crucifix before.
>>
>>37857201
Bullshit.
I read through all the “open to public cia files”
It’s all bullshit. The remote viewing, the hypnosis, the “magic”, the astral travel (not saying it’s bullshit as its core. But the cia files about it are bullshit)
If they were working, they wouldn’t open the to public.
Just like how they don’t let public know the exact alloy % they use to make various cavalry units with.
Hell, a YouTube almost got arrested after he made a video about how to make yellow cake uranium at his home.
Seriously
Think about it for a second
Which is more dangerous for the state? How to make a tank armor that can withstand serious harm? Of how to remote view into every single secrets they hold?
see where I am getting at?
If cia really knew how to remote view (and they found it to be effective) they wouldn’t release the manuals to public.
I don’t even gonna get into that whole cross thing.
>>
File: mytit.png (202 KB, 405x438)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Following. I've been wearing a crucifix around my neck literally every day for the last 20 years. I wonder if that has been what's been keeping me on the ground in my attempts to astral project. I don't wear it while sleeping or astral projecting, but it's hanging on my bedpost. I have a genuine feeling this crucifix has been a help at times (somehow), and I am not ready to give it up...but curious to follow this thread now.
>>
>>37857201
Jesus never told anyone to revere the instrument of his excruciating death. Early Christians used only the Ichthys as a symbol of their faith. The cross is the mark of the beast.
>>
>>37857246
Remote viewing isn't particularly dangerous due to its inaccuracy and the inability to train for higher accuracy. Like a dream, it's nigh impossible to read anything on the astral plane. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is much stronger on the there and trying to entangle yourself across vast distances leads to a massive error being applied to your senses.
>>
>>37857272
Yeah if anyone else were raised from the dead, seeing the cross would be PTSD inducing.
>>
>>37857279
So then it DOESNT work, they way cia files (and everyone who wrote about them) claims.
So it was harmless to be released because it was not reliable for real world operations
>>
>>37857279
And if it wasn’t reliable, why everyone quote these files and claim that “see? CIA thought they were real, they even documented it. So it’s real!!”
>>
>>37857291
The CIA and KGB have used it to map out basically every nuclear silo the other party has. Textual espionage is near impossible however due to the errors. Satellites are much more useful for government purposes in 99% of applications.
>>
File: IMG_6335.jpg (158 KB, 600x450)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>37857272
>The cross is the mark of the beast
You might be onto something
>>
>>37857300
Realistically, what are people going to do with that information if it is real? Nothing, like with every other bit of wasted information. The CIA knows this, hence the declassification.
>>
File: PASigma_01215_.png (1.61 MB, 1344x768)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>37857317
This. Even with the Monroe Institute's gateway process most people don't have the willpower to access the astral with accuity for any length of time or the karmic energy to enact great change upon the world.
>>
>>37857201
I don’t think it’s true. What’s the actual source and is it just being twisted?
His tweets seem largely attention seeking to me.
>>37857291
>>37857300
On the subject of attention seeking never trust a named poster or trip.
>>37857279
Shut the fuck up you larping fuck.
>>
>>37857227
fpbp it's all a pregame ritual. It's why nihilism and atheism are push so hard. Anything but you learning about willpower! THE HORROR!
>>
File: Artwork_00530_.png (1.45 MB, 1024x1024)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>37857317
Also there are literally countless guardian deities that will knock you around on the astral if you start abusing it with malicious intentions. Beings connected to the Absolute energy field evoking pure vajra energy, there's just nothing you can do about it if one of them decides to slap you back into your body. The CIA's spiritual tools like their "energy cylinder" are nothing compared to the many vajra tools of the wrathful deities.
>>
>>37857317
Ok? Fine.
What are randos going to do with % of alloy used to make a tank 10 years ago?
Nothing!
Then why they never released those info?
if you say “they are worried about nations with resources to do it” then you can say the same thing about their telepathic or remote viewing files too.
See here is a thing. If you wanna make a armored tank, you need an entire team of engineers and millions, if not billions of $$$ for materials and fees and security and location etc
Meanwhile, just one individual with just a bit time on his hand can read the files and allegedly learn how to “hack” into cia and read up all their files.
>>37857338
I don’t like namefags
It’s like they think their opinions are so “unique” and “important” that they have to protect it with a name or someone might try to impersonate them and “misled” people
Kek
>>
>>37857333
>this
Ok, so they should release armored vehicles % alloy too.
>>
>>37857365
There was a point where you could have stopped posting shit and that was a while back.
>>
>>37857410
>hack into CIA files and read them with remote viewing
Why post if you don't plan to engage honestly? You were told in this very thread that such things wouldn't work, and if you looked at the source of the thing you're critiquing you'd know that, too.
>>
>>37857447
That was just a hyperbole retard.
What I mean is that if someone was sufficiently bored, and had time, he got access to a way more dangerous “weapon” of surveillance, with CIA blessing.
Obviously cia never share their tools and methods that readily
So only conclusion is that what cia has , doesn’t work
>>
>>37857333
The reddit prison planet theory and their deluded "astral projection" has caused countless problems in the evangelism of gnosticism so CIA definitely won here
>>
>>37857279
They don’t care about releasing it since:
1. People won’t believe it’s real anyway
2. Any government who has researched this has also researched effective defenses against it
>>
>>37857201
>abrahamic religions kill the ability to engage in spiritual and esoteric events
Pottery.
>>
>>37857201
As in you can't remote view while wearing one, or wearing one prevents others from remote viewing you?
>>
>>37857428
might as well desu
>>
>>37857639
Ok? Same exact thing can be said about missiles, and armored vehicles
Yet you don’t see those info released
>>
>>37857762
But why don’t they? And also why do they put people who “leak” the data in prison?
I mean as claimed here 1-normal people won’t do shit with this info
2- governments already have protections against them
>>
>>37857773
probable dont want people to run precise ballistics calculations against their armor for free
>>
>>37857201
I wear a cross and can remote view and scry just fine. What is this psyop?
>>
>>37857801
And they want people to be able to remote view their shit for free?
It’s way more expensive to make something to break through an armor, than to practice remote viewing to break through whatever barriers they put out
>>
>>37857834
pretending the remote viewing thing is real, the cost would be a massive time sink, so few would be able to do it destructively
and if they did, the cia could find them and put their talents to use for the blue team
>>
>>37857834
kinda shows why the precise info is such an advantage for the enemy
imagine spending billions of [currency] on your AP missile only to have the weapon fail in practice
>>
>>37857859
Sure.
Then why even RELEASE the info of remote viewing, since if it works, then you just gave a huge advantage to the enemy
But maybe this files from CIA doesn’t work AT ALL, and are released to trick public (and enemies) to waste a lot of time and resources only to reach failures
Kinda like how mi6 (I think) was hacking into databases of isis and changed the bomb making instructions to blow up in the faces of people making them.
>>
>>37857851
And you think remote viewing cost is bigger than making an armor?
If remote viewing was true, any cost would have been worth it, given that enemies were able to use that ability to access other military secrets of us government
The industrial espionage benefit of it alone, would have made it a viable investment.
>>
>>37857909
sure, training for ages and ages with little apparent payoff (doubly since the talents likely rare to begin with) is a big cost whereas you know for sure you can slap an APC together in a couple months for a couple mil
>>
>>37857981
Ok but if one of these “works”, then you can potentially have access to all the military secrets of the nation you are targeting
The pay off is huge
Why even let enemy know about such a possibility to begin with?
>>
Fucking HEAVILY doubt, not that a talisman worked but that it's specifically directed to Christian idols.
>>
>>37858008
There's no sources given, we're just supposed to trust him. That's how twitter works.
>>
>>37857279
This is totally false, remote viewing is fraught with danger, the CIA/NSA/China/Russia already have their own spies and psychic dragnet. Astral project/remote view the wrong place and you will be blockaded or worse.

Do not remote view DUMBs
Do not remote view the Moon

You should already know this if youre actually into this shit
>>
>>37857889
So you can identify the people who CAN do it using your psychic dragnet and observe/follow/eliminate them.

Youre right, not everyone can do this stuff, or have even the slightest glimmer of hope at it, its really only people who have done meditation in the past that possess the mental clarity and honesty to observe neural input without judgment and extract signal from literal noise. Its a small minority of people.

Lets say 1/1000 people can do it. Of those 1/1000 only 1/50 might actually be exposed to the material. In a country of 300m people, thats now a group of only 6000 people.

If you get them accessing this psychic realm using methods you devise, youre probably aware of whatever energy signatures those people will create when they successfully execute the practice. Using your own psychics and or quantum interfaces, that youve been spending decades devising and perfecting, you can then observe where the targeted people are, maybe even what theyre doing or seeing. Its could literally be used a means of psychic oppression.

Think outside the box people. Nothing is ever what it actually seems.
>>
>>37858084
It's not real, you're lucid dreaming and retarded
>>
>>37858101
When ive successfully remote viewed the data is always non-obvious. Its visual impressions mostly, for me, almost never anything other than visual data or very rarely a physical sensation, but its almost purely visual.

These sessions are done completely awake and not under the influence. Im not some hardcore nutjob practicing this stuff, I just have tried it on and off over the years, but when you know something is real because youve experienced it you cant go back. I can say ive had a few experiences doing this that have blown my mind, and a few that leave me with what can onyl be described as some nagging feeling of dread.

Its important to stay grounded and realize that we have to go to work, see people, live our normal lives and take care of our families in spite of having this knowledge. I do think it confers advantage to the user because it really does feel like your intuition is heightened and intuition should be the driving force behind every single major decision you make in your life.
>>
>>37857272
I believe you are right. The cross was adopted hundreds of years later with the Christian push into Europe to syncretize the story of Odin hanging himself on the tree of Yggdrasil as the pagan warriors would not understand the value of adopting some of the more peaceful teachings of the Gospel.
>>
>>37857246
they release astral projection, remote viewing, lucid dreaming, etc. to the public and keep the Satanic magick to themselves. so it's not christianity keeping the public from mysticism but Satan
>>
>>37857300
in a 1983 document released to the public by the department of the army they say, "It may not be the brain that creates the appearance of consciousness, but consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain." at the same time they push richard dawkins on the World of Warcraft forum!
>>
>>37858268
Ok. So I was right.
It IS worthless , else they wouldn’t have released in to public.
>>37858084
But what if enemy is able to use it? Why give it a chance? You won’t be able to “oppress” an enemy nation even if you can physically find them.
>>37858276
How? How does army relaying something relate to Richard Dawkins ideas in WOW forums?!?
>>
>>37858360
i'm fairly confident that i converted to atheism is a teenager (and didn't go to catholic school) because the CIA pushed richard dawkins in the WoW forums.

it's related like this. if consciousness manifests matter materialism is false. for then everything is not grounded in ("constituted by") the material. but richard dawkins is a materialist. it's the double-edged sword, believing in mystical spirit in the esoteric legions but pushing raft materialism on the exoteric masses. so it relates well
>>
>>37857201
I've heard similar regarding muslims being mostly immune to witchcraft because of their constant daily prayer rituals.
>>
>>37857201
They also found that religious people are the easiest to manipulate into being killers for the state since you can just tell them they're eliminating "bad guys" and are less likely to empathize with their targets like what happened in Munich.
>>
>>37857201
At least Catholics tend to get their crucifixes blessed, meaning they aren't just metal, they're a protective amulet, made so by a (very limited) magick practitioner in the form of the priest (seriously, get a copy of the Rituale Romanum and compare to spells in other traditions - the parts fit).
The rest is simple faith. If you believe very strongly that some object protects you, that's a natural, unguided, weak form of magic in itself.
>>
>>37858386
I don’t believe ANY atheists (materialists) who is distinguishing between religions based on how “oppressed” they are.
Dawkins critiqued islam lightly and atheists crucified him
People with such strong dogmas aren’t materialists, they are spiritualists
But still, how did they even “push” Dawkins? And what’s the relation of that with army releasing documents in 1980s?
>>
>>37857272
>>37857288
>>37857310
>>37858249
We don't revere or honor the cross itself, but use it a symbol of Christ's sacrifice for us.
>“Anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:27).
>>
>>37858167
So you hallucinate meaningless images and then delude yourself into thinking you're seeing some far off
>>
>>37858249
The cross was adopted when Constantine saw it in a vision, it has nothing to do with some irrelevant heathens that didn't even live in Rome
>>
>>37858736
i just have the intuition that the thread on the WoW forums was the CIA pushing atheism onto students. what i'm trying to say, not sure why you still haven't understood, is that the CIA will push materialism (Dawkins), which they know to be false, as the Army (CIA etc.) has known that materialism is false since 1980, as proven by the document i cited

Source:
Page 9
>https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>37858920
That’s why you use a target and then at the end check your impressions versus what the target actually is. Most of the time it’s either too vague or not a good match, but I’ve had a few extraordinary experiences doing it to where I’m a believer in it based on experience.

I wouldn’t believe me either, it’s fine.
>>
>>37858788
>Anyone who does not carry his cross
That does not mean carrying a physical cross. Everyone has their cross to bear, metaphorically.
>>
File: IMG_3270.jpg (266 KB, 682x1024)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>37857272
Cross roads lol.
>>
>>37859009
No I am saying why on WOW.
How the fuck wow forums of all places got to be about religious argument?
>>
>>37859033
And where do you think the metaphor of the cross comes from?
Hint: it comes from Jesus carrying a literal cross
>>
>>37859137
a lot of reddit-tier discussion there
>>
>>37859188
lol internet is fucking weird.
You wanna play a video game and escape and then tards bring in real world shit into it
>>
>>37858008
Maybe it can keep others from remote viewing you?
>>
>>37859570
https://youtu.be/5bsNQCs5_sc?si=pcKQFtUcAztAbtIH
>>
>>37859163
Go deeper.
>>
>>37857201
Crucifixion efficiently tortured and killed people and slaves the Romans despised! Crucifixion cuts off breathing, so the condemned has to wriggle up the cross to be able to breathe, and then he has to wriggle downwards because he can't hold that position for very long. Nailing means the condemn's feet is another extreme torture. It also slowly destroys the condemn's body in other ways.
>>
>>37859033
A lot of Christians died on those alledged "metaphysical" crosses!
>>
File: objections.png (8 KB, 196x171)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>37857201
This dude basically just straight up lied, there's nothing in any of the CIA Stargate documents that says this. I don't know why someone would blatantly make shit up when the documents are all publicly available to read but I guess that's the internet.
>>
File: 1702750678452495.jpg (172 KB, 1080x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>37857238
keeping a gold conductor fractal antenna over your heart chakra?

in this samsara?
>>
>>37857272
Oh that's what the fishy is called
>>
>>37860351
What seems weird is, from what I remember, there were valid and regular-enough instances of psychic phenomena to rule out randomness. It seems weird that people would take a pretty interesting example of psychic phenomena being studied and needing to warp it into something it's not.
>>
>>37857310
Catholicism is a Paganistic pantomime of real Christianity created by Constantine as a political move to integrate the empire. Why? The more Christians were persecuted and slaughtered, the more their faith grew.
Not a single facet of Catholicism is Biblical or in line with what Christ taught. Resident Catholics can hate if they want, but it's the fucking truth.
>>
>>37857246
>>37857279
>>37857639
I'm pretty sure the files are uploaded by some government drone and there is actually little to no thought behind it.
>>
>>37860084
All the more reason not to glorify it.
>>
>>37860754
Obviously applies to all Nicene Christianity, not just Catholicism.
>>
>>37857201
But I don't like jewelry or other accessories.
>>
>>37860754
Constantine stole Christianity and later Emperors like Justinian and Theodosius, the rich and powerful that Jesus roundly condemned, and Decreed that it was the mandatory religion. You are a Christian because "we", the rich and powerful, demand it from you for our sole benefit!! Now let's talk about Free Will - and the lack thereof in Christcuckery!
>>
>>37857272
it wasn't him up there anyway.. judas handed them some other mentally ill jew who had become a follower of their leader.. and they got him to pretend to be him filling his mind with the idea that they were going to magically come to save him. this is why he was saying those strange things at the last of hit life on the cross.. like why have you forsaken me etc..
he got screwed over by his fellow jews. all while the real leader was more like a fat che than the hero of the fictional narrative and he escaped to live in hiding

that is in addition to the fact that many many people were executed for claiming to be the jewish messiah. over an 800 year period more than 29,000 were killed for this reason
at least two of these are documented in the new testament as if they are the same event.. but thomas was living nearly 30 years after the previous character and was making account of another claimant to the title.
>>
>>37860754
>the more Christians were persecuted and slaughtered , the more their faith grew
Source?
>>
>>37860970
Based Wikipedia reader
>>
>>37860933
ok whats your fuckign point? they wouldn't give them to the cubicle drone either way
>>
>>37857246
seriously, how people who are so anti-american goverment can take those documents at face value, or seriously at all if fucking mind boggling
>>
File: 454x291.png (49 KB, 454x291)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>37857201
>What is the power of a crucifix?
Proof of Jupiter's conquering of Saturn
>>
Anyone here know if using a Cross with Jesus on it is more effective or the Cross without him?
I mean demons acknowledge Christ's crucifixion but not his resurrection,
>>
>>37861298
and you know this how?
>>
File: s-l960.jpg (28 KB, 326x500)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>37857246
this book, the original version, will explain what happened to bring the information public.
>>
>>37857201
A Cross like that can be used to bind spirits and bless people. Ancient Christians did not use it as their symbol but after the conversion of Ireland into Druidism and Christianity and the purging of evil cults from Britain the Celtic grave marker became associated with Jesus. The Original cross was shaped like this 'T' atleast in portrayals and legends.
Making such a venerated symbol out of silver grants it the power of rapid purification.

That and all the holy prayer believers in God hold for it culturally.

This all becomes true because of prayer and faith - man need only act upon it.
>>
>>37860933
Ye that “drone” would have been arrested.
Some years ago, one of these drones leaked some info about REAL armor of a tank in a video forum. They tracked him and caught him.
You think they are incapable of catching a drone uploading directly to cia.gov?
>>37861181
Exactly. State got SO MANY enemies.
Hell there is a whole subreddit “witches vs patriarchy” that keeps “bibding” right wingers and covid deniers and Supreme Court
With how widespread my known these documents are, you think retards would have using them by now.
But it’s no use. Doesn’t work
My original idea is that these are deliberately falsified. Just like how mi6 tempered with bomb making manuals of isis, making them too unstable to make.
>>37861360
Ok I will read it
>>
>>37857201
The filthy vile Catholic Church likes to portray Jesus in one of two ways. Either as this pathetic figure at death's door, or as a baby. They both have something in common. What can a baby do for you? Nothing, it cries and shit's it's diaper, that's all it really does. What can a man 30 seconds from his agonizing death do for you? Nothing. It's a very clever psyop to get you to look elsewhere for help.

Need forgiveness? Go to confession, which only a priest can take from you. Need healing? Go et some magic holy water only priests can make, or buy a candle. It's all to get you to not rely on Jesus, but some probably faggot priest instead.

The whole Catholic church is designed to make you believe you must have it. When in fact, the onl;y thing you must have is a relationship with Jesus. I'm going to be glad when that filthy religion and all it's trappings are gone from the earth.
>>
>>37857272
"...you think if JFK came back he'd want see fucking sniper rifles everywhere?"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.