[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (104 KB, 640x480)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
How many here have tried this strange plant? I ordered some plain leaf that I'm gonna start doing later this evening. Any advice? Experiences to share?
>>
Don't drive while you are on it
>>
Have a spotter. You will very likely get up and walk around and shit and have no idea you’re doing it. Can fall down and have big ouch.
>>
>>37858749
I need to drive 200 miles to get some legally
>>
>>37858868
Yeah, I've personally seen dudes jump out of completely sealed windows. Heard a story about a dude who kept running while having a bad trip and almost ran out to the freeway before he sobered up.
>>
Be careful and go for low doses. It can be a very gentle and uplifting plant if done respectfully in small doses. Don’t do anything crazy like (assuming you’re underage) try to do it close to where you’re afraid parents/family/etc. who would be upset about it could be nearby.

The crazy stories come from crazy extracts. Stuff like 40x, 60x, 80x, 120x etc. extracts are literally crazy. It’s like if we mostly had access to psilocybin extracts that were the equivalent of 10+gs and above of potent dried mushrooms in a little eye-dropper. If you DO have an extract, simply use a very tiny pinch! Don’t go crazy overboard for no reason!

I’ve had profound and beautiful experiences on it without any of the earth-shattering fear or feelings of an eternity of discomfort being trapped in an alternate reality like others have reported (but still did have some vision-quest moments of being in a different reality with eyes closed). You don’t need to stick a gram of 120x extract in a bong and clear it with a monster hit! Have good intentions. Remember “fear is the mind-killer.” A particularly good experience was doing it then lying down on a comfortable bed with eyes closed.

Look up proper technique for inhaling the smoke if you’re indeed smoking it. If I remember right (it’s been many long years since I experimented with it), it’s actually something you need to hold your lungs in after inhaling for a long time to get the maximum amount in your lungs. (People with bad technique for it often report that “it didn’t work”). Let it take you where it wants you to go and don’t fight the experiment. God bless, and, if you’re spiritual or doing it for spiritual exploration, praise God, Nature, La Maria (the Lady of the Plant, as traditionally called by the Mazatecs, also fusing her with Mother Mary of the Roman Catholics), or Whomever you will going into it. Respect it, maybe even have a slight healthy fear of it, but no need to panic.
>>
>>37859024
the mazatec indians cultivated it (along with shrooms) and they would chew the leaf, no extract. it's a symptom of vapid American culture that we SMOKE a 40x EXTRACT. they used to chew the leaf and channel spirits over a 20 minute period while everyone stood in a circle around the shaman. it was essentially for their equivalent of Abrahamic prophecy
>>
>>37859038
You are correct and I knew of that but forgot to mention it. I also had good experiences chewing the plain leaf, but I also had good experiences smoking much smaller amounts of extract, and even plain leaf (but smoking plain leaf is much more subtle in effects and difficult to get much of, chewing it is better if you have plain leaf). Chewing the plain leaf (or the “quid method” as it’s called) is something subtler and takes longer and you need some patience for it, and also need to tolerate its bitter taste and feel in your mouth, but it can also be a great experience.

Doing the quid method while on mushrooms sounds like it could be an amazing experience, although I’m not sure if that’s what you meant (it could be they just cultivated both and used both separately). The dissociative effects, in a Goldilocks-range dose, pretty much takes away fear and even can lead to an unexpected euphoria. I agree, the extracts are ridiculous and it’s practically blasphemous, and all evidence points to abusing much higher extracts as leading more commonly to DYSPHORIA than any great experience. Hence it having a bad reputation online, due to idiots. They just have to do something like rip massive amounts of extract like they’re smoking pot with a friend, then are shocked when they have a bad experience.
>>
Supposedly you are suppose to chew quid of it and not smoke it so if you are eating it it'll likely be a less hectic experience
>>
Didn’t like my salvia trip.
Smoked on the couch with a friend. Ended up hallucinating I was under the back porch of my childhood home. Also got this bad feeling of my body becoming the center of gravity like a black hole with the world bending around me, not a feeling i particularly enjoy.
I’ve also been warned if you smoke pot after having a salvia trip it can cause flashbacks or lesser trips. I did smoke pot hours after the trip. I forget the exact nature of the hallucination, but it did end in a bad return to reality because my upstairs neighbor had flooded his toilet and it had flooded his floor and was leaking down through the ceiling into my apartment flooding mine as well.
>>
>>37858798
Lmao, so many tards make that mistake.
>>
>>37859038
they probably did shamanic ritual like drums and sufi whirling type dances while fasted for that to work. and weren't on any habitual drugs like caffeine, cigarettes or weed every day.
>>
File: PASigma_02750_.png (2.11 MB, 1344x768)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
no but try some DMT and see if you can spot this little fucker crawling in your walls
>>
if you do enough you will forget you have a body for six minutes. everything will explode into fractals and you will be lost in the ether but you will come back down. if you listen to an audiobook it's easier to stay grounded. if you do it just before bed you will get awful sleep. make sure you remember that cookie is a sometimes food and bad trips are just good trips but bad.
>>
>>37858749
DON'T SMOKE IT
I repeat
DON'T SMOKE IT

It's dangerous and a waste of time.
Chew it instead. You get an infinitely more pleasant and longer journey into the spirit world this way.
>>
Prepare to meet your totem spirits and be glued to a wall floor or couch.
>>
>>37859038
>20 minute period
It can last for an hour and a half, but you have to keep the mushed leaves and saliva inside your mouth for up to half an hour for it to work.
>>
I am the nobody, as you know I have always traveled between substances, for salvia divinorum I recommend sitting or lying down, when inhaling you will not breathe anything, absolutely no smoke until your lungs are full, once you can no longer hold your breath you can stop smoke and the journey will begin, you will twist and see funny things, always keep in mind that you are under the influence of substances, if you can do it in company and the recommendation is to start with 20x extracts
>>
>>37862391
It's stupid, chew it, the extracts are literally made with solvents, it's toxic, smoke it, hold the smoke and sit still.
>>
>>37858749
I tried a 20x I think it was out of curiosity but it was really oily and hard to properly burn when rolled into a cig, totally different from what you'd expect from let's say weed or hash, anyway the whole pack only let me have a single trip so you'd better use something like a bong?

First the effects are short compared to shrooms, I've heard 15 to 20min but for me it was around half an hour or so, no distorted vision but distorted perception of the world instead, like my whole body was stretchy like a snake and I coiled on myself to look under the bed to try and see behind the veil of the world, the music I was listening to completely changed and instead of it I heard voices trying to reassure me and push me to go deeper and breath and relax, exactly like if I was a party and had too much weed for the first time and a bad trip, that was odd, after that I had the distinct that the girl dancing in the video was just like a puppet with strings and the screen was like a box she resided in, took some water which felt really good and the girl in the video was like "let's drink some more!" so I did and it became some kind of drinking water dance, and each time I drank more I made a more and more ample movement backward, feeling as it the ground was shifting with my vision so it would be like 45 degrees up or so.

Trip ended shortly after that, of course my bed was wet af, glad it didn't touch any electronic, it didn't really feel that good but it wasn't really bad either, just felt like I didn't gain anything out of it beside the experience.
>>
>>37862447In fact it is made in a pipe, putting it in a joint is a mistake, it is put in the pipe together with weed or tobacco so that it is not so spicy, and you proceed to inhale the smoke, I hope you liked it, it is not more common but it's fun
>>
I like Salvia.
As others have said, since you got the plain leaves you can chew them in order to have a trip.
I usually put a few pinches of the leaves in my mouth, and then chew them for 20 minutes or so, then continue holding them under my tongue so they absorb sublingually.

I enjoy the feeling where I start coming out-of-body.
I haven't done large doses of the chewed leaves, but with small doses I'm still able to walk around in function normally (just don't try to drive), but it feels like I'm slightly not in my body, like I've got one foot in the spirit realm, and one foot in physical reality.

I've smoked the 20x extract several times.
I think the kind some people buy is a resin/goop, but the one I get is Salvia leaves, with the extract glazed on top. So it looks like I'm just smoking dried leaves.
The first time I did it, I mixed it with marijuana, because that's said to make it more relaxing and peaceful.
I don't smoke weed anymore, so now I just use the Salvia by itself.

They say the Salvia spirit doesn't like being smoked, like its energy doesn't vibe with the fire element, so it helps if you use a water pipe or bong, so the water element calms it down and makes it more pleasant.

When I first started using it, I didn't like how disorienting and weird it felt, but over the years I've grown accustomed to it, and now I embrace that feeling.
During one trip I instantly popped out of body, and then saw myself with my body turned inside out, and I was upside down.
It just felt very confusing and weird.
I've had several trips where I felt like I was in my childhood home, and like I was a little kid again. I had this weird feeling like I'm looking for something, but couldn't figure out what exactly I was looking for. It was just a sort of nostalgic confused feeling.

During other trips my point of view would go from my eyes, to the inside of my mouth. It was as if my eyes were INSIDE my mouth, and I felt myself being pulled further back.
>>
Here's a question about this.
I've found the Scarlet Sage version of Salvia, but I'm not about to just go chewing a toxic and deadly plant just because it's got "Salvia" in the name.

I've done some reading, and it appears that some native American Indians would use the scarlet sage version, but I only find the ONE mention of that.

What's the difference, and is it safe/can it be trusted?

It's 6 bucks for 3 plants.
>>
File: Screamcover.jpg (22 KB, 278x359)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
>>37858749
I used to do salvia once a week on sundays. Hell of a learning curve for a drug. I ended up doing it in lotus position naked on a towel in my bathroom the majority of the time. For me salvia was an experienced of Enhanced Animisim. You could communicate with the spirit of any object/idea
>>
I've never heard of a reason to do it. I've tried DMT though, that's interesting and worth trying.
>>
>>37858749
yeah, don’t do it

it will only last about 20-30 minutes but I’ve had more bad trips on salvia than good ones, and shit trips can fuck you up for the rest of your life if you’re unlucky
>>
>>37864445
I’m no lightweight by the way when it comes to tripping, you name it I’ve tried it. Salvia fucked up some of my friends pretty bad, and I had some terrifying moments as well I was just better prepared to ride them out.
>>
>>37859038
That's what i do and i have full access. Full. Access.
>>
>>37864060
anything that isn't salvia divinorum is used for cooking and is not psychoactive. Scarlet Sage will not get you high
>>
Salvia punishes or grants, depends on you. Most users being punished, i guess we're surrounded by assholes.
>>
>>37865110
That's good to know, thank you.
May get it anyways since it's a pretty plant.
>>
>>37865158
Its bullshit chemicals sprayed onto a shit plant by some bugmen in china, then sold to you by a poo at your local gas station. Stop acting like it’s some mystical herb
>>
>>37865751
Never bought, never smocked, never used extracts. It is mystical.
>>
>>37858749
it's odd. no colors for me, lots of greys and blacks on the most intense trips and cocentric auras around objects. it felt like I was being pushed from behind through space and time and I could feel the friction of my progress on my skin. it was prickly feeling. I felt like I was sinking or melting into the things I was resting weight on. hands, butt, feet, melting into the couch and floor. sounds had an echoing quality. I remember thinking to myself whoah is this really happening? and hearing a voice flatly reply YES IT IS YES IT IS YES IT IS. then I kind of shrank back into myself. I always get a headache after using the stuff, which is why I gave it up. it's interesting and worth trying for an intense experience, but not much long term value in it imo
>>
File: 1708072491350944m.jpg (122 KB, 1024x787)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>37858749
Stay away from extract. When I was young I bought 80x extract because I didn't do research before hand. Hit it in a bong like weed. Craziest trip of my life. Not pleasant. Started where everything pulled away like my life was totally fake, a TV show or something. Then all black with escalator going up with a light shining on it. Then ended as I "scrolled" through dimensions until I ended up back here. The after part was weird. Every pore, every single one, was sweating. Places I've never sweat. I had to lay down at my friend's house for a couple hours. His older brother didn't believe us. He tried to one up me. He did two giant hits. He sat there wide eyed, not moving for two minutes. Got up, didnt say anything. Went to his car to smoke a cig. My friend, his younger brother went to check on him. He wouldn't say what happened. He just said he had to sit in his car and chill out. I can't imagine what he saw. This was 2007. I got the first iPhone day 1. So no one really knew what I meant by scrolling. It was literally like scrolling in your phone. I did a ton of research on it after. Turns out it constricts the blood vessels in your brain. So your body thinks it's dying. I don't recommend it. Ive known people who like the leaf. The extract is not fun. Still nothing fucked me up more than my undeniable paranormal experience. I have multiple anxiety disorders thanks to it. I'm now at the point of going on disability because my brain broke the night I saw that thing. I can't stop researching. It makes my anxiety and blood pressure go up but I'm the kind of person that obsesses over research. I was already researching the paranormal prior to my main experience. I have to take breaks for days at a time because I start getting paranoid. The only tripping that I really enjoyed was shrooms while watching the Simpsons. If you have good shrooms, the right environment, a good mindset, a trip sitter. It's like heroin. My waifu fed me mango. Felt like a king.
>>
-Remove sharp objects
-remove shoes, be barefoot
-have at least 2 sober ppl watching you. You can take turns tripping out
-put on smooth music like acid jazz or blues
-don't put on music with fucked up lyrics or shit like death metal
>>
>>37866737
If u don't mind me asking. What was that paranormal experience?
>>
>>37866852
I haven't gone public yet. It's a long and crazy story. I'm planning on making a documentary but with all of my anxiety disorders it's hard. I'll give you this. I was with a friend and saw a non biological entity while driving through a neighborhood. A girl in the friend group saw it the week before and everyone laughed at her. There is way more details and weird shit. That's the big reveal that broke my brain. I've had other experiences but that one was undeniable.
>>
File: 81DsZrWpiwL.jpg (268 KB, 907x1360)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Too "mechanic" I much prefer the more fluid, organic feeling of mushrooms and of course Ayahuasca. It's the difference between drinking aya and smoking DMT
>>
>>37858749
First time I did 30x extract was out of a double showerhead perc Roor bong and I saw how all the atoms that make up all matter are alive and "one" (including the atoms that are "me"). I started at my brown couch and saw that the couch was made up of an infinite amount of people fit together every which way and they were all wearing the same color brown clothing that was the color of the couch. Then I thought I was stuck like that forever and got scared. I saw some shadowy entity that we were oscillating around and I got scared, then I woke up and only 15 mins had passed.

The next few times I tried the 30x extract was smaller hits out of a regular bowl and I would consistently lose motor function on the left side of my body (unable to properly use left arm and leg, and would slouch over) but I didn't blast off into the other realm like the first time.
>>
>>37866737
uh oh this one came off the tracks
he knows about the stage play
>>
File: 1715221078112.jpg (82 KB, 648x1156)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37859372
>Lmao, so many tards make that mistake.
Doubt.

>>37862444
The solvents evaporate cleanly. It's literally only acetone. The person making the extraction is more at risk of toxicity than the person smoking the extract itself.

>>37865751
So much disinformation in this thread. This is one of them. Probably for the best. Sacred sage stays secret.
>>
>>37867292
Yeah. It fucking sucks too. That first party was horrifying. I fought the trip at first to tell my friends not to do it. They did anyway. You couldn't pay me to do that shit again.
>>
>>37867372
what kind of other dimensions did you see? did they have big variations?
>>
>>37867409
It was weird. It looked the same physically but different colors and textures. Very faint differences. I was scrolling so fast it was hard to tell. I'm just glad I came back. This was prior to the paranormal experience. So my brain is done. The veil is gone. Some days I can get some time not thinking about it. I can't really recall a day since then that I haven't thought about it. When you have an experience like I had you realize, likely, all phenomenon with thousands of reports is true to an extent. One of my diagnoses is agoraphobia. I don't feel safe outside of my house unless it's daytime and even then it's hot or miss. I tend to stay up all night while my waifu sleeps. I feel a need to have one of us awake. My dogs keep me grounded. I've also had to take benzos for 15+ years (prescribed) to not lose my shit. It's made it worse though. I've tried to stop, I don't know that I ever can. I used to be able to but now my brain basically melts. Blood pressure and heart rate go nuts. Not vaccinated btw. That should be obvious though.
>>
>>37867492
reset yourself by taking mushrooms and bringing up the fears in the trip
>>
>>37867514
Already tried. I get massive relief while on them. Lasts a few days, then back to broken. All the focus is on muh opiates. I've been addicted to them. I'd take opiate addiction of any form over benzos addiction. Physical pain, fine. Mental collapse is the closest thing to hell I can imagine. I can also only get so much therapy because I can't tell a therapist about paranormal shit. I'm planning to go on disability, get as physically healthy as possible, and do a multi year taper. That's the only chance I see. Even so, I don't see a possibility of not always having some emergency benzos. It's so fucked. I know there are others fucked by long term benzos use, no one cares though. Even though like alcohol, quitting can kill you. No other drug withdrawal can literally kill you. I wish there was some kind of focus on helping people who were prescribed benzos back in the day and people who need therapy from open minded therapists. Luckily more people are coming out with their experiences. I have hope in my life someone can help. It's interesting now IF, big if, you get a benzos script it's three months max. I'm grandfathered in. For all I know the government is aware of what I've been through. I don't cause issues, they let me stay as sane as I can be. There's so much more to my story. Everything was mostly fine until 17 then 19 was GGWP.
>>
>>37867590
keep trying with the mushroom and take iboga for the addiction. you cant actually break your brain with psychs, you just misaligned something.
>bring up the broken stuff in the trip
>press on it with your mind then relax it like you're setting it back to baseline
i have broken my brain plenty of times with psychs and i reset it later with mushrooms
>>
>>37867695
They finally have MDMA therapy and stuff here now. It's hard to get shrooms here. Not really an option at the moment. I wish they'd just piss off and let me grow what I want. I have land. Weed is legal but shrooms are not. So stupid. I think for shrooms to work I'd need to produce my own. It will take awhile to resolve. Like I said it helped a ton until my supplier went full psycho. I stay away from druggies now anyway. I'm honestly afraid of dmt. After what I've been through, it's risky for me. I'm a drug nerd. Well, was. I don't use like a crazy person anymore. My 20s were all about it. So much trauma, I was finding ways to numb it. Shrooms are always great and that's why the government fights to keep them illegal. If everyone on the planet tripped one day we could solve a ton of issues. Since you don't have all the info you don't realize the level of fucked I am. I promise you I would need to grow them to have enough for long enough to really begin to recover. I may go that route. I can't even use THC because it makes me have panic attacks and jacks my heart and blood pressure up.
>>
Say hi to the mantises for me.
>>
>>37867772
Go to rehab if possible, took years to finally work but it saved my life. The people talking about mushrooms are correct also, I was able to re-wire my striatum
>>
>>37867772
Shrooms work for addiction.
However if you don't change what caused your addiction, it will come back.
We use addictions as coping mechanisms.
So unless you solve whatever caused you to cope, you will probably look for another cope at some point.
>>
>>37865751
You can get dried plain leaf which clearly has nothing on it. You can also easily cultivate salvia divinorum on your own.
>>
>>37867590
Man, I’m so sorry, I don’t even know what to suggest. I had my own catastrophe a few years back, definitely aided by drug use (including even simple THC in its various forms, underrated by many in terms of how it can contribute to mental health disorders/anxiety/panic attacks/etc.), and I was put on a relatively weaker benzo, Ativan, to help with sleep for a few months to a year at most. (It’s such a blur I legitimately have that vague a time-frame of it). Knowing of its side effects, I tried to limit my use and keep it to night-time for helping me sleep, but even weaning off that small amount made me feel fucked up for a while. Your brain sort of swings the opposite way, and the anxiety it calms kicks back into overdrive, if you’re doing benzos a while then try to kick them:

Here’s to hoping you find some way to be healed, whether natural or artificial, whether simply from weaning off or even from something like psilocybin therapy.
>>
>>37867590
Find a paranormal accepting acupuncture hoe
>>
>>37858749
Shit just turns you into a piano key. And it feels kinda like your picrel actually
>>
>>37858749
its really fucking weird anon, take a little bit and be cautious.

>>37859038
also this. the extracts are insanely strong.
>>
>>37867590
>>37869789
>>37867772
>>37867590
WITHDRAWING FROM BENZOS/HEALTHY BENZO TAPER!!!

Found this coincidentally, wasn’t even looking for it, but I remembered you when I saw it. PHENOBARBITAL.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22285834/

Someone on Reddit claimed it was great for withdrawing from benzos with little side effects. Brand name: Luminal. It is a barbiturate and can have its own abuse potential or side effects, but I would look into it. God bless, anon, I know benzo withdrawal can be hell, and, like you said, one of the few withdrawals that can actually hurt or kill you if done cold turkey (like alcohol withdrawal if you’re a very heavy drinker). Look into it with a doctor, maybe it can help.
>>
>>37859024
If you aren't like this couple you are DOING IT WRONG
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLRRjpRb7A
>>
>>37870478
Withdrawing from barbituates is worse than benzos. This is retarded. What you're looking for is amanitas, amanitas work on the gaba receptors without causing rebound anxiety and without dependence. They seem to repair the damage. They are taken less and less frequently till you're taking it once every few weeks. There is nothing else on the planet that will help you other than time. If you drink alcohol, you're back to square one, if you take an ambien, back to square one, anything that works on those receptors is gonna start the whole withdrawal process over again, the only thing that works is time, and it takes an eternity. Barbituates were replaced with benzos, because barbituates are even worse than benzos. Substituting benzos for barbs is the dumbest thing you could do. Doctors don't know anything about medicine, never listen to anything they say. They tell you methadone has no euphoria and that the withdrawal is less than heroin. It's way worse and it lasts 1000x longer, it also gets you high as fuck.

So doctors tell you to take barbituates to help a benzo addiction, when a mushroom with regenerative properties and no addictive potential can act on the gaba receptors? Typical. I'm not giving advice, i'm suggesting you look into it for yourself.
>>
I could be wrong bc I took it at a different time but if you are having a bad times there is a chance that salvia can help you out. it has an afterglow effect, kinda similar to when I smoked a little weed and then did a little coke, I actually felt so good I just had no need for drugs and only started smoking again a few weeks later bc we had some. Back when I did it I didn't value that so much like I could have used that afterglow to really get things done. like imagine just being at your perfect.

also, salvia and laughing gas both just seem to knock your pants off. you do it and you forget who what where why when and the wall feels like the ground, it feels like you're taking off in a spaceship. you get disoriented the way a baby or a bug gets disoriented. it's a sorta familiar feeling though. i guess laughing gas feels like an orgasm and salvia feels like just waking up, if you wake up really stupid like I used to sometimes, the world is 2 dimensional and you have no idea what an alarm clock even is. My friend was in a car looking through the door window and thought he WAS the door and thought he couldn't breath lol
>>
>>37870942
oh neat. I remember "being" my desk. it was really uncomfortable because since when did I have such flat lines and wooden legs.
>>
>>37870640
Thank you anon, I’m not him and fortunately (thanks be to God) have no issues with benzo dependence or even access to them. From what I know, amanitas do indeed work on GABA and other receptors, so that may indeed help. I hope he finds it and it possibly helps him, I felt bad hearing his story because I know from stories of friends-of-friends how awful benzo dependence and withdrawal can be.

Amanitas indeed may help, who knows. Like salvia, I tried them a few times a while back, but in small doses, as it’s the mega-doses that lead people to disastrous trips & to it being criticized with horror stories online. Yet another example of people using something irresponsibly that could be much more helpful in sane doses. If my recommendation of phenobarbital was bad, I apologize and take it back. I just happened to find a mention to it helping with benzo withdrawal (coincidentally, not even looking for it) and thought it might profit anon.

Like salvia, it’s also unregulated in a surprising amount of U.S. states, so might be easy for him to find.
>>
>>37858749
fucking sucks.
makes lesser people want to throw up,
normal druggies it's just a bad feeling high.
>>
>>37871189
It does help, there is a whole movement trying to get the info out. It's long lasting, and I forgot to mention that when you get to the point it's every few weeks you just stop. I messed around with fentanyl clonazelam (waaay stronger than clonazepam) presses stupidly for 6 weeks daily. Could have been worse, but I was shaking like I had severe Parkinson's, it stopped the shakes and I was able to sleep. Amanitas seemed to make my inner dialogue more assertive, I felt like I could directly speak with my subconscious and tell it no. Instead of spiraling into a panic attack, I would just have a conversation with the intrusive thoughts and they would be gone within 30 seconds and my body would calm down. We are talking well below a psychoactive dose, it's not enough to "trip". There are videos on YouTube about it that go into greater detail. It's been about a year since and the anxiety just now stopped, not the amanitas the acute phase. The links from the yt channel are what id go with, if you get them from a store they could be anything, many headshop amanitas have rc psychedelics or worse in them, steer clear of those. A trusted shamanic vendor would work to, one that has herbs and roots. There is also a process to preparing them even when dried already. Can take hours, the second chemical it converts to is a straight up gaba downer (muscimol), will sedate you and knock you out, the one it converts from is stimulating. It is possible to get fully converted product but, there is debate on whether both are necessary or beneficial. The lady that runs the channel was on high dose benzos for 14 years I believe. She had sort of episode and was about to opt out of life, decided go see the world she was leaving and came across the amanitas naturally, she had some kind of epiphany, but the science all checks out. She's a scientist, very smart lady. She goes by amanita dreamer. Anyone reading this remember this info, it could save lives.
>>
File: 1701624695311246.jpg (39 KB, 650x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Thanks to everyone for listening. I tell my story every once in awhile. I'm very aware of GABA receptors. I was a huge drug nerd. I still am but with natural things as I try to beat addiction caused by trauma that then broke my brain from the paranormal trauma. I'm in a uniquely horrible situation. The fact you guys believe me means more than you could ever believe. Luckily I've been with my woman for well over a decade. She believes and supports me 100%. My family is at the point they can't help but believe me because I was living with them the night it happened and my story never changes. They still don't get it but they try. Sole family members are far better than others. It's hard to even take my meds correctly. At this point nothing is enough. I did quit drinking. I mostly quit caffeine. Once in awhile I'll have one cup of coffee if I get sleepy from all the meds. I can't touch caffeine if I'm not fully medicated. I think my only hope now is to get on disability while I fight it. I can't deal with financial stress while trying to heal such fucked up issues. I basically drink chamomile tea all day. Extra strength with valerian root. I can't afford supplements anymore. I can't work because I'm unreliable. I'm running massively low on meds and won't get a refill on the main ones for one week. I've been weening down and I'm saving some to take before I go to my multiple doctors appointments. If you guys pray, please send some my way. I beg God to help me every night. Sometimes during the day. Today and one more day I can take one dose of all meds. Then I can't until doctor day. I have to be presentable. I hate I let myself spiral into this. I've needed help for over 15 years but my family keep their head in the ground to avoid anything uncomfortable. I'm lucky to have what I have for sure. Before I had the main experience I thought I wanted to know. It's a double edged sword. Wasn't my choice though. I didn't seek it. Anyway, thanks bros.
>>
>>37872783
what'd you see bro, I'm curious. was it just that it existed or did it say something to you?
>>
>>37871990
It acts in one of the bad feeling dysphoric opiate receptors, which might be why some say it helps addictions. Not it's rough. A very very very small amount can be kind of nice, but it was just terrifying for me.

I was a kid and set up a pay pal, ordered it not even expecting it to come. I would smoke as much as I could out of a pipe, I had an experience where I became a computer printer, I could feel the internal parts moving and I had the "thoughts" of am inanimate object. Nothing that great.

Years later I see it at a headshop, 80x. It looks like gunpowder. I load up a HUGE bong full, hold it till I feel it. Well, I don't even remember fully exhaling. As I exhaled time slowed and what happened in the following moment got out of hand quickly. I heard a voice, and saw a strange n64 graphics face pop up in the middle of my vision, it was shaped like a macaroni shell. It said "well? What about this?!", cool I thou...., the face splits into two making two identical squares, like a double vision in perfect clarity "well? What about this?!", then it splits into 4 gaining speed "well? What about this?!", this repeats at all accelerating pace until there are thousands of these macaroni faces overlapping visually and audibly, I black out. I come to all unknown amount of time later, and I'm on the wall of my bathroom trying not to fall into the hallway. I stood frozen and wild eyed holding onto my bathroom doorway because gravity has shifted and I feel as though I will fall into the hall. I don't remember anything else. It was no good. I didn't think it would be so strong because the first time it was not so bad.

A friend tried it, dude started barrel rolling across the floor with the ferocity of a crocodile completely destroying his living room, couches were being launched, he was breaking tables and putting holes in walls. It was hilarious, but I'm sure he was scared. He said he became a collapsible cup.

It's for shamans, not recreational.
>>
There is a story about a guy who took a huge dose with the buccal technique, he said he lived out several lifetimes. Like he got up, went to work, had kids, etc and experienced it in real time. The time dilation is extreme, that is terrifying. It's on erowid I believe.
>>
>>37872783
Go to the ER if you have to and be honest, they won't leave you hanging. Tell them you're worried about seizures. Be very careful about cold turkey, each time you go through it, it causes injury, "kindling". It will make it worse each time. Look into amanitas, it is possible to heal. Sorry bro, I wouldn't wish that on anybody, benzos should not be available, they are terrible even when taken for short durations. I know the doctors didn't warn you. I'll pray for you
>>
all you can say about it is its like a dream. you might feel tingling all over and kaledascope visions. shit will be all fucked like a dream, suddenly you will just snap out of it and wake up and the whole thing will be hard to remember like a dream
>>
>>37872868
My favorite salvia story is a guy trying to approach his childhood home, but he keeps getting merged into various objects on the way, like the mailbox or the sidewalk, and remains as each object for literal years.
>>
I did it once almost 20 years ago. Unfortunately I'll never be able to forget the experience. I would suggest never trying it unless you're prepared to experience horror and despair unlike anything you've ever experienced before. It's not a joke and it will stick with you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37867372
Same. I saw what I believe was hell and it was horrifying. It stuck with me for weeks afterwards. Never again.
>>
File: 1712436515819208.jpg (66 KB, 961x1024)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37872834
Read my other posts. Non biological entity. The main story that broke my brain is there in a micro format. To answer your other question, it didn't speak to me. It didn't have a mouth. Eyes, ear or horns, but it wasn't biological. Best way to describe it was a 3' campfire but solid black with glowing green eyes, horns or ears. All solid black but the eyes. It was waiting on us as we drove out of the neighborhood around 1:30 AM. I turned back as we drove away it had instantly flipped and I could see it via the brake lights when we stopped at the stop sign. It was floating backwards. I had just got the first iPhone. This was 2007. I had left it at my friend's house. We went back to get it after calming down in a parking lot. It never crossed my mind to take a picture. Pure fear. Only time I've felt it. Only time the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Much more to the story and the rest of my life. I think I'm going to write a book.

>>37872942
I've done this many times. If it gets bad enough I will. I don't have insurance anymore. I know when it's too much. I've weened down because I knew this was coming. Luckily I take Valium so it has a long half life. It's going to be tough but I'm 99% sure I won't need the ER. I appreciate you looking out though anon. Thank you for the prayers. Bless you.

>>37873175
The first part was less like hell for me and more like the most fucked up reveal ever. Only lasted a few seconds. The trip changed a few times as I recounted above. First part was the worst and the after effects with the sweat and feeling like shit.

>I'm going to write a book. I may start a anonymous YouTube channel and talk about things as I write it.
>Again, thank you all for support and prayers. I feel pretty good right this second. It's wild to get support on 4Chan. This board is the only one that would understand. It's good to see /x/ isn't dead. I've been on 4Chan since 2005/6. I can't remember. Like hotel california.l, you can never leave.
>>
>>37873632
Sounds cool. There are a lot of entities in this world, it seems. A lot have glowing eyes too. I feel like this is perhaps for us, to encourage us to look at them.
>>
>>37873913
I don't get the motivation. There was a shit ton of negativity going on during this two week period that led to the encounter. My best theory is they really do feed of of negative energy or watch us like a reality TV show. The feeling of pure terror I felt leads me to believe whatever it was, it was not there to be beneficial to anyone. I stay as positive as possible and pray. I never want to go through anything like that again. I am obsessed with reading/watching people's experiences. As I stated above, I believe most phenomenon is true if there are thousands or more reports. Cryptids, non bio organisms, UFO/UAP, government conspiracies, "other", and etc. This world, dimension, universe, has so many weird unknown things about it. The government knows so much shit they aren't telling us. People would lose their fucking shit. I was researching before this happened. It just made me obsessively look for an answer. I gave up years ago. The thing I'm trying to figure out is a "Grand Unified Paranormal Theory". Basically all of this stuff is connected.
>>
>>37873998
>I believe most phenomenon is true if there are thousands or more reports
Yeah I do too. I am also obsessed, but not because I've had an encounter myself lol.

There is a specific sighting similar to yours that Beyond Creepy covered...about a black floating "Christmas tree" being with glowing eyes, that smelled bad and felt evil. Seen on the side of the road.

As for shadowy, undulating blackness type things, yes there may be a connection to people having a bad time in life. If you want you could seek out someone with a reputation for "sensing" things. There are many people who believe in "astral parasites," but I'm not so sure. I wouldn't be that worried, most encounters with bad beings are just those beings passing through, seemingly randomly.
>>
>>37858749
I made tea with dried palin leaf (lots of it, you need quite a lot to get a visual psych effect) and it's definitely not an "enjoyable" feel good trip like LSD that makes your nervous system fire. It feels like your spirit is forcibly pulled into other dimensions, to put it in plain terms. The people who smoke extracts have to be insane, it's a very potent and mind-altering drug that, when used without true purpose and naively, will have consequences. Alternatively, I believe it can help an aspiring person good insights if your dream game is up there.
>>
>>37873998
Also, to be really vague, I think the answer is there are other planes where the laws of physics are different, or just don't exist because entities there can conjure whatever with their minds. Ancient religions pretty much took this idea for granted. Maybe because they took psychedelics AND listened to those experiences as something valuable.
>ghosts exist in that plane
>any monster you can imagine lives in that plane
>aliens can access that plane through science
>magic can be achieved through this plane
The connection that really baffles me currently is poltergeist activity surrounding UFOs/aliens. Poltergeists and demon-like activity are a tough one.
>>
>>37874087
Yeah it likely was a passing thing. I was friends with the guy who's house we left that night for years after. Never had another siting. The guy I was with burned our friendship within a week of the siting. Like I said long story. I haven't been friends with anyone of them for years now. I had a falling out with the last guy when his brother basically robbed me. He took his brother's side. Then he tried to walk it back. I was in a bad place. I wish I hadn't burned that bridge. I was heavily addicted to opiates. I literally was smoking fentanyl gel patches then. I could talk about fentanyl and no one knew what it was. Nothing cured my issues like smoking that gel. Even with pharmaceutical grade fent where I know how much is in it, it was very dangerous. It surprises me way more people aren't dead. The government may be underreporting though. I had some close calls and injuries from it. Now I don't do anything illegal. I still get looks when I pick up meds if it's a new pharmacy worker. High dose Valium, high dose Suboxone, and one non narcotic anxiety med. Im terrified my grandfathering in will get rug pulled. I'd like to make a documentary as I stated but I don't think I can handle it. That's why I'm going book for now. I don't want to go looking for anything. I'll research but even that gives me anxiety where I have to stop for days. I feel very safe at my house/property.

>>37874202
I agree. I think our ancestors know more than we do because it's hidden from us. It is baffling. I do believe all of the phenomenon is connected in some way. That's what Im trying to figure out. Maybe that will be a second book. I need to figure out something to do. I hate, really hate, trying to profit from my life experiences. It feels like it discredits them. I don't know what else to do. I've held my career together for 10+ years. I can't anymore. I do some freelance tech work, can barely do it anymore. We have a homestead and soon enough eggs to begin selling.
>>
>>37874442
I'm sorry to hear about the addictions, anon. This life is very hard.

I think dry research of the paranormal can only get you so far. If you really wanted to know, at risk to yourself, you would probably have to seek out more paranormal experiences. From everything I gather, the surest and safest way would be learning astral projection...see if it works, see what you see there. Otherwise, we just have to live out our lives in normie world.

I'm sure people would like to read your book. It wouldn't make you much money anyway.
>>
>>37858749
It's not for getting high, it's a shamanistic plant. Stage 1 and 2 experiences aren't really worth it (desu you might as well do nitrous, if you're after fun) and it'd be a bitch to break through on plain leaf.

And you don't wanna break through alone like everyone said. Dangerous.
>>
The worst trip of my life was on salvia and I did it a second time having had experience with it thinking it wouldn’t be as bad and it was still unpleasant, dread, despair, depression nothing was real and the visuals were terriifying.
And I’ve experienced 3 episodes in my life of alcohol induced psychosis and I would prefer those over salvia trips
>>
>>37873063
This xinfinite
I’ll never be able to see things the same
>>
>>37875302
All fair points. Astral Projection freaks me out because of what happened to Kyle Odom. I lucid dream a ton. Always have. I astral project on accident once in awhile. I think dry research can get you pretty far. I know I've connected some dots. I don't have anything to gain by going out and seeing anything else. I know things are real. I can't infiltrate the shadow government so not sure where one would even begin. Anytime I mention my story on sites people show interest in a documentary, book, anything. People seem more curious then ever. It's not like I would expect to make a bunch of money. I was just laying out my situation and my thoughts on making any profit off my story. I used to make videos and co-host a show. I could make a great documentary. I would just need to get in a good headspace. I figure I can work on the book while I get there. The more people with real experiences that come forward the better. I get so pissed when I see channels presenting creepypasta as truth. Burns me up. We need support groups.
>>
I did it once. I felt like I was spinning in a large vortex of several other consciousnesses, before being pulled back into my body. Wouldn't recommend, I got maybe a minute or so of hallucinations and then two days of low dopamine.
>>
I only ever tried minor amounts of 5x extract which were enough to make my vision turn into some sort of 5FPS vidya. Would stumble around constantly.
>>
>>37876056
At least then you know that your consciousness can separate from your body, and as such your earthly life is only one part of you. I have no such proof, only stories and stories that aren't mine. Truly I'm jealous.
>>
>>37858749
Uncle T. Has some good stories about Salvia. Here's a shorter vid with a different method of taking it than smoking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJh82Zfzi_Y&t=914s
>>
>>37873052
Hmmm, so what if you intentionally did this? Wouldn't you gain 1000s of years of experience? Or would your mind start kicking out old knowledge? Would it be too much to store? Would you just go crazy from becoming objects for years? I blacked out during my experience, but I could have just blocked it out, I may have been trapped for decades, I wonder if deja vu is just some experience I've already had. I smoked faaaar too much, The seconds leading up to the black out were very intense, I have no idea what I experienced and forgot. I wonder if I'll ever remember.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.