[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: orange dots.jpg (8 KB, 448x358)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
For the longest time I have had many extra terrestrial experiences with no direct abduction, but the whistle blower David Grusch confirmed they were real in a congress hearing. Ever since I was a kid I have seen in the middle of the night in the sky Amber colored spacecraft in grid formation over the planet. I have seen things crash out of the sky and even witnessed high velocity dog fighting between two crafts that are darting back and forth. Who are they? What are they doing? and What experiences have any of you had? just curious.
>>
>>37858902
wow you must have some great footage of this
>>
I never thought to pull out my camera because i have witnessed it with multiple people.
>>
>"Whistleblower"
>>
David Grusch was on joe rogan watch

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6D6otpHwnaAc86SS1M8yHm?si=4bac82063ad14a3b
>>
File: orbs.jpg (49 KB, 1005x455)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
you mean this kind of Spacecraft
>>
>>37858902
>dogfighting
Space force quarantine. The Nordics showed up to help us fight the reptilians and dig them off of Earth. They’re coordinating with the terrestrial forces to eliminate the Draco and the cabal and turn the Earth more towards freedom and light.
>>
First for baby skin David Grush
>>
>>37858902
I saw these
>>
>>37858902
i became fully conscious of my own previous life interactions with the beings from the stars with the sudden recovery of a memory of a single event and then a cascade of other memories that were made comprehensible as a result. had a lifetime of experience with the beings behind me at the age of 23 when i got that memory.. it was a lot to deal with.. for about two weeks i was in full physiological shock and vertigo as a result.. during that time nearly my every waking moment i was finding more and more memory that had previously not made sense and digging into it to find more and more involvement of the alien presence in my early life.. but then.. gradually.. things got back to normal and i began to try to return to ordinary daily life.

so i found a friend from earlier years.. a girl i had known when i was in highschool and she invited me to work at the hangman's house of horrors thing with her.. and i did that through the late weeks of october 1991 and then on the last day of that there was an after party.. i had stayed until i was sober enough to drive myself home.. and then did that at around 4 am.. and at 5 am on the morning of november 1991 i crawled up on top of my house to look at the stars and to ponder my new insights about my memory of the beings.. and there it was.. subtly drifting at the exact same speed as the few wispy clouds.. a simple black silhouette of disc vehicle.. at just the right distance above me to appear to have the same degree of arc scale as the apparent size of the sun or moon.. just drifting silently towards the south only a few dozen feet above me.

my first idea was that it was a chance sighting of a vehicle.. but it immediately dawned on me.. this is not something that had been previously happening with me being fully conscious and aware.. it dawned on me that this was not just me getting lucky and seeing one.. they were doing this on purpose.

it kept drifting with the gentle southern wind.. until faded into the dark
>>
>>37860663
i spent the next few weeks having my first fully conscious interactions with them and after a few months of sorting myself out in orientation to their presence spent several years with nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions
>>
>>37860670
somewhere in my notes i had drawn out the scene of the house we picked this guy up from when i was working with the beings doing that sort of thing back in 93
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHN-mN072VY
>>
>>37858902
I've seen them too
I've seen them too
I've seen them too
I've seen them too
I've seen them too
>>
File: 88036629.jpg (138 KB, 1245x909)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>37860663
>>37860670
>>37860908
when i was working with them during the nights, nearly fully conscious during a majority of the involvements.. one of the beings i was close to saw to it that i was outside and present as they flew in this mode right overhead.. i had to turn to the physics literature to try to comprehend what i had been shown..

the guy who saw it standing with me at the time was only able to talk about it for a few days before his efforts to remember what he had seen would result in him becoming confused.. and within a month he was unable to recall it at all.. becoming irritated and distracted if reminded of it. he also went from being a tree hugging hippy to literally enlisted in the military during that time.. without having any plan to do this prior
>>
>>37862144
This looks sort of like what I saw in 6th grade. It was an anomaly unlike I've ever heard anyone claim to have witnessed.

It was as if chalk were being used to draw an arch on the sky like a blackboard. The figure grew and remained stable just as if it were something being drawn. Then it suddenly and rapidly changed direction and straightened out before the entire formation vanished in a blink. Anybody that suggests it was any type of shooting star is not remotely understanding my description.
>>
>>37862163
https://youtu.be/tCemiEa2EZc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.