[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is what I think. Agnosticism - I do not know if there's a highest God. Afterlife - I believe death is not the end for everyone. Annihilation - I believe some people's consciousness will be immediately annihilated after physical death. Enlightenment - I believe there is an escape from suffering, rebirth, and the material realm. Heaven - I believe there are multiple heavens where angels, gods, and sages dwell. Ultimate Abode - I believe there is an ultimate abode where true enlightenment leads to after death. Moderate Perennialism - I believe all true religions and spiritual paths lead where they promise to lead, and correctly describe reality in certain parts. Omniscience - I believe the soul is subconsciously omniscient. Morality - I believe there is an eternal law of morality.
Thoughts?
>>
>>37859958
You desire attention and validation via internet strangers and your perspective will be muddied so long as you allow the ego; and by extension the external world, hold the reins.
>>
>>37859958
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
>>
>>37859996
I desire thoughts that lead me higher towards the supreme. You fucking cunt. Shut the fuck up you have no belief in the spiritual you just think you do.. you are an atheist.
>>
If you don't have proof it is only a belief. What separates a belief from imagination? Then we are all just saying "this is what I imagine" no thats not true because "this is what I imagine". What do you actually know? Here is where I am at which everyone can prove for themselves;
The brain is an eagle with its talons holding the body, wings (mind), head (third eye).
Some people do this thing where they do "active imagination" then write it down as if it is real. Blavatsky's whole deal was wrapped around this idea.
>>
>>37859996
The ego is the mind's love of the body, these are opposites and married. The mind is the husband and loves its wife (the body), don't talk shit about my wife or I will kick your fucking ass.
>>
>>37860020
I believe in the things I believe in because my mental nous has given me the gnosis on it. Simple reason.
>>
>>37860015
>>37860028
>that reaction

Gotta work on that man, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>37860001
What does this mean to you? Or are you just repeating it believing ( i before e except after c, i before e excpet after c) that saying these words that you don't understand will help you?
>>
>>37860030
You believe in it becaue someone told you or because logically it is true or because you imagine it, what else is there, do you have a sense of truth?
>>
>>37860042
Work on what?
>>
>Annihilation - I believe some people's consciousness will be immediately annihilated after physical death
Not their consciousness but their ego and personality. This is the "clear light" in the tibetan book of the dead. It's basically an opportunity to to become pure consciousness with no desire or becoming, a subject with no object, a nothingburger that neither exists nor doesn't. Vast majority will cling to their personality/desires and choose afterlife astral plane stuff and/or rebirth. Only people that truly don't want to exist anymore will go this route (true buddhists or other life deniers)
>>
>>37860042
Shut the fuck up you Faggot. You are a Faggot because you act the way you do. No point in criticizing others. You have not removed the plank in your eye, yet you want to remove the mote from others eyes. You are such a hypocrite and you know what.. if you don't drastically change yourself then you will remain forever in oblivion like all the other atheists like you.
>>
>>37860060
Third thing would be closest to my interpretation. I don't imagine however. I know. Internal intuitive knowledge was called gnosis by the ancient Greeks, that is what I have acquired in regards to my beliefs I listed.
>>
>>37860080
This is the problem, I don't know if you are right or not because the words you use have different meanings to different people; consciousness,ego, personality, clear light, pure consciousness, astral plane, buddhist. I want it so plain that I can actually be able to determine if what you are saying is right or wrong.
>>
>>37860090
After death, oblivion after this short life is over.
>>
>>37860068
>>37860090
We have had this exact same conversation in like 3-4 other threads. You gotta curb your enthusiasm with the self-righteous shit. You respond virulently and project. That is not good footing. What I say shouldn't effect you at all, that is, unless what I said is truthful and you simply don't want to accept that aspect of your Self.
>>
>>37860103
Internal intuitive knowledge, so an idea comes into your head and you just know its true?
>>
>>37860127
I can't tell if you are a bot or not.
>>
>>37860127
Uhhh brother you need to work on yourself if you dream about helping others because you are not wise at all and your words aren't true, you're similar to a JW that doesn't realize he's in a cult. WAKE UP. IM TEN BILLION TIMES WISER IN ONE FINGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE.>>37860130
No, I know it's true before it comes into my head. then it comes into my head.
>>
>>37860159
How the fuck would you decide if something is true before you even knew what the idea was? You say gnosticism is true, I actually had sophia visit me and i'm telling you it was fucking weird.
>>
>>37860127
I respond virulently? That's not true. At heart and mind I am calm as a mountain lake. You just don't perceive my calmness only the big words because you have never experienced spiritual feelings such as these.
>>
>>37860185
Spiritual feelings is the first problem, feeling is physical not spiritual.
>>
>>37860184
Tell me about it and then I can discern whether it's truthful or just an illusion. I heard the voice of a holy being a couple of times myself so I have an open mind towards these things. I know something is true then the knowledge surfaces. I believe in two minds, the lower and the higher. The higher is conscious the lower is subconscious. Imagine you recognize an old friend. You know the friend already before you see him on the street, but you realize you know him at the moment you meet.
>>
File: diaphragm.jpg (340 KB, 1500x1545)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>37860185
Your begging me so I'm just going to give it to you;
You are made up of three parts; below the diaphragm, chest, and head. Below are what was called "those that don't know their right hand from their left," these are the coarse body appetites; eating, drinking, sexual, waste. In the chest are your instincts, these are the same as the instincts that an animal is obligated to obey, then your head. Inside your head are the same three things as the body, at the top is the inner eye, then the mind (logic/imagination), and below is attached to the body. You know the inner eye because when you sit quietly and still your mind (shut it off) you are then looking at an empty mind.
>>
>>37860188
Feeling with the mind when something internal subconsciously happens or becomes real.
>>
>>37860205
Imagine you are on earth looking at the moon at night, this is your mind with the logic and imagination swirling around each other. We always see the same side of the moon due to its synchronous orbit, the other side of your mind you can’t see, it looks at the stars and planets.
We live in the night, the sun is nowhere to be found. The sun appears in the sky the same size as the moon but is actually way bigger and the moon is only a reflection of it, or you could say the moon was made to look like the sun (in its image).
>>
>>37860188
The senses aren't just physical
Emotions aren't just physical
All these things exist in non-physical
>>
>>37860209
So.. what does this help me if I may ask?
>>
>>37860214
When you feel it is with your body, it can be an instinct (chemicals in your blood). We are using the same word to mean different things, that is the problem.
>>
>>37860232
This is a description of you!
>>
>>37860238
Hmm. I disagree with that feeling is as the other guy said non-physical.. a dead body can't feel even if you produce a brain in a lab that brain will not feel it will only produce electric movement.
>>
>>37860232
Before you were on earth you were like an animal who obeyed its instincts perfectly, animals are good and cannot sin, they are completely obedient. When you ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you obtained a mind giving you power over your instincts and free will, we became like gods. Our goal now is to eat of the tree of life, eating of this tree also causes a change to your psychology.
>>
>>37859958
All of those except for the first and last are true in my belief system. For annihilation, it's not their consciousness, but definitely their ego. If you conceive of God's qualities (omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence), then you know He is Truth. As far as the law of morality, I believe there is a law of karma, but it's more like you're punished by your actions than for them.
>>
>>37860249
Um okay.
>>
>>37860261
What is ego?
>>
>>37860261
Ok but how do you know god is real? And which god?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
>>
>>37860257
Ok. Is that Kabbalah? What about god, how do you know god exists and which god?
>>
>>37860359
"In the begining god created the heavens and earth" this word god in hebrew is elohim, the ending -im means this word is a plural i.e. gods. We are like gods having free will. The one God is the Holy Spirit which is in all the gods (but not man because 99.99% have not eaten of the tree of life)
>>
>>37860127
welcome to /x/ man, this is what passes for "enlightened" here, self righteous pissiness and extreme anger
>>
>>37860392
More specifically about 40,000 out of the 8 billion on earth have the Holy Spirit.
>>
whats up plebians? I need to get my ass off this place

I dont know why I return, there has been some interesting threads and posts, but I am sucked back here after years of being clean...

damn it, leave this place
>>
>>37860604
Glad you enjoyed my thread.
>>
I have a bunch of stuff to do, busy times!!! but I am so freaking sluggish sometimes, fuuuuck heheheheh

I know I know, its my fault, stfu and go to work, I will I will
>>
Here is the way to the spirit word, which no one wants to take- sit and do nothing alone in a quiet place with no distractions, go inside. What you will first encounter is resistance then dark spirits. Sit and look, who are you?
>>
>>37860926
I have meditated for years and soon will be able to achieve samadhi. Thinking and contemplating has long been abandoned.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.