[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715266267341538.webm (1 MB, 576x1024)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
If selling your soul for something was real, why isn't it advertised more? I think most humans would sell their soul for an easier life, mostly because most humans sell their entire life for basically nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (17 KB, 370x370)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37878447
Because the majority of people don’t have souls.
>>
>>37878447
I'm like 90% sure it's because it's not real, but that there's an illusory version of it.
And in order for the illusion to work the soul needs to already be in a certain state of willingness to be owned.
So that's why it takes all kinds of rituals just to even make contact with dark beings, and then even more to "sell your soul" to them. The whole process is priming your soul to enter a state of profound ignorance deep enough for the illusion of soul control to take hold.

Only the dumbest of the dumb would intentionally let that ignorance grow within themselves.
>>
>>37878447
Because if people knew the true value of their soul they wouldn't sell it for the entire world.
>>
>>37878447
If you get 100% confirmation the soul is real, why tf would you want or think to sell it? sounds dumb
>>
>>37878447
You can't sell your soul. Faustian pacts are pure fiction. You can invite spirits in with invocation, sure, but that's not really the same thing.

>>37878677
>>37878766
Your soul isn't as valuable as you think it is.
>>
(((>>37878851)))
>Faustian pacts are pure fiction.
>>
>>37878447
You need to worth something.
I don’t know what, or why. But maybe souls of people with great will and/or great ambitions are the only worthy one.
I mean the people who apparently sold their souls did it so for becoming good at sport or music or other earthly tasks
Not even for money, or for fame, but for talent itself.
If they were ok with eternal damnation just for 50 years of talent, then their will or ambitions must have been off the charts
>>
File: cult.jpg (221 KB, 819x1024)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>37878447
>because most humans sell their entire life for basically nothing.
The devil doesn't offer you a deal where you have the leverage: It's, "Serve me, or suffer."
Truly, a lot of people have already sold themself away
>>
>>37879331
They are. The kind of necromancy involving demons that you find in grimoires don't require you to sell your soul. Some incense, some offerings that may or may not involve animal flesh and blood, etc.
>>
File: 1669321615807018.jpg (122 KB, 689x900)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
You can't sell or trade your soul because it isn't actually "yours"
You did not make it
It doesn't belong to you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.