[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ie.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
In a metaphorical hell evil gets punished, on earth many innocent are punished and can get into real soul danger because of the trauma.
Why are we in such a demonically influenced place, or is it my dream? Is this my soul in danger. That is, are we all a dreamer?
>>
File: bxspRNgsmt.jpg (63 KB, 841x449)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>38188547
>>
>>38188553
a house?
>>
>>38188547
None of that is real
>>
>>38188547
This place IS hell and larps as earth
>>
>>38188547
I've interacted with many "innocents" who had no qualms about fucking me over, you never truly know a person's nature just by day-to-day interaction much less from being just acquaintances, which is why I no longer feel any sympathy for any would be "innocent". Who knows what they did last life?
>>
Your soul is only in danger if you yourself corrupt it.
>>
>>38191968
>Who knows what they did last life?
why would that matter? If they dont have a capacity for memory or other extra faculties that enable them to be more emphatic or connected then theyre just more likely to fall out of line and do such things. If I throw you into a dungeon where you have to fend for yourself and then blame you for bs that came from it the setter of the board also carries responsibility.

Trust must be earned. Maybe some of the people you met tried to instill that sensibility into you. If some of them made you more witty and sharp against bs thats a good thing.
>>
File: 1645157989413.jpg (55 KB, 636x456)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>38191986
>Your soul is only in danger if you yourself corrupt it.
as a wise old professor once told me: the deduction and reasoning are more important than a conclusion. Making such a heavy conclusion while leaving out the meat of the matter is folly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.