[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.58 MB, 1024x1024)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed)
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png (embed)
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed)
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous: >>38204607
>>
Trading
>>
>>38211238
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Is going overseas for my education written in my cards? F18
>>
File: file.png (267 KB, 283x421)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Doing Lenormand reads hit me up with no generals.
Need:
>Sex
>Age
>a bit of energy :)
>>
>>38211261
>>38211248
My query thanks for the read. Idk what you mean by energy though?
>>
File: IMG_5295.jpg (368 KB, 2048x1366)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>38211261
Female
Does M find me attractive?
>>
>>38211261
F27 Hi! What is going to happen with my finances and what do I need to do to reach the level of success I desire?
>>
>>38211247
Q?
>>
>>38211261
>>38211261
F18 will listening to these audios get me what i want?
>>
File: GQjmLEXWMAAYJRb.jpg (119 KB, 839x1200)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>38211261
F, 28, advice that would help me the most for the rest of the year/next 6 months? Sending you ac hi ball right now.
>>
>>38211261
M
Is it a bad idea to sleep with Da. ?
>>
>>38211261
Male
Have a bit mate

What would be the benifits of spending more time in Asheville?
>>
>>38211321
Is my latest match just another waste of time?
Yours?
>>
>>38211261
Male 22
take a bit of energy then
should i stop listening to the four audios i have in mind?
>>
>>38211406
Will I get the last laugh over V.I? Will I succeed over them? Let me know when you start
>>
>>38211452
Starting
>>
>>38211261
Have some energy
21 male

E's feelings for me?
>>
>>38211406
9 of Cups Emperor 5 of Swords
It’s not a waste of time but it’s not gonna pan out well on the long term, you’ll have immense pleasure/joy in the long term but you’ll come to find you’re too incompatible to go anywhere, 5 of swords makes me think they may cheat
>>
>>38211279
just sending a bit of energy my way :-D

dog -> lilies -> fish
You will certainly benefit from it, but as always you have a choice.

>>38211303
house -> sun
yeah I would say so.
>>
>>38211452
Four of cups, tower, nine of cups
I guess eventually you will succeed. But it will be a long road, with many struggles andamy times you feel like you won't make it.
>>
>>38211495
So I have chances to going overseas? By choices I do have a lot in my home country, not sure of my choices overseas though. But thanks anyway for the read
>>
>>38211261
Male, 29, get all my Kenergy (it's low right now, but take what you need)
What to I need to take this feeling of emptiness away
>>
Trading
>>
>>38211309
book -> lilies -> flowers
go by the book, learn the basics and what a person who is successful would know. Pour a lot of effort and passion into it. But don't forget to treat yourself well along the way.

>>38211335
cross -> birds
No, you have to put effort into it.

>>38211349
queen of sword - 2 of pentacles - knight of wands
you have to find a sweet balance between being outgoing and honest to further your interest with your peers!
>>
>>38211588
interesting advice, thank you!
>>
>>38211261
F
All my energy to you!
Why didn't he talk to me today? Busy day at work?
>>
>>38211598
I'll do your q chessy wessy.

Could you tell me something I'm curious about?
>>
>>38211598
>8 of pents, emperor, judgement

He's probably thought about it but hasn't done anything
>>
>>38211261
>M
>31
take my energy, lad. god knows i'm not using it

is the door shut with A or am i still in danger? what the fuck is she doing, i hate not knowing if she's a problem or not
>>
AQ would i succeed in it?
>>
Trading
>>
Hello, I’ll do about three readings. Please provide relevant genders for the query.

I’m working off a few years of rust on readings, so no guarantee of accuracy. I might be a bit picky with queries. Please be patient, I have trouble with the captchas on this site.
>>
>>38211659
What is something I need to focus on at the moment? Thank you.
>>
>>38211659
What will happen between me and T? And how can I make it work?

I'm male they're Female
>>
>>38211659
Does C. (F) still have feelings for me (M)?
>>
>>38211659
Male here
Anon week general plz
>>
>>38211659
I'm F, July general?
>>
>>38211659
Male asking about female

E's feelings for me?
>>
>>38211659
Male
Will I be able to get that truck running properly?
>>
>>38211659
Should i shoot my shot whit J? (With a little bir of "help")
Male abt female
>>
>>38211659
X. Male
H is female

H's feelings about me purchasing that much V?
>>
>>38211659
F
How will my next work be?
>>
>>38211688
Very gud
>>
>>38211659
Next work? Male. Thanks.
>>
>>38211356
child -> anchor -> moon
if you do there's a high probability of making baby, so you may get stuck with Da. Be safe!

>>38211367
2 of cups rx - 10 of wands - moon - 7 of wands
You may feel like it'd be a good decision and that you'd feel really close to that place, but if you were to move there you'd struggle and have a burden on your back.

>>38211416
9 of swords - page of cup - knight of wand
the cards say a real more down to earth approach than listening to audio would help.

>>38211477
empress - queen of cup - king of cups
she wants to be your empress. you're the kick of cucks
>>
trading
>>
>>38211261
if i did it for a year would it work? F20
>>
>>38211706
>477
kick of cucks? huh? king of cucks? That's not a good thing, how did you derive that from the cards you pulled?
>>
so I have some lignocaine from work and going to poison myself with it IV.
Simple question: what's in store for me if I don't go through with it?
>>
>>38211261
F
I give you my energyyy

How can I forget past regrets? It’s nothing serious, I wish I could’ve put myself out there.
>>
>>38211706
>367
It isn't the time to move there. Not yet at least. The burden would come from how expensive it is. Gotta get in a higher tax bracket first.

Thanks for the reading, Gamer
>>
Trading
>>
>>38211261
M
Here is some energy.

What are As feelings for me?
>>
>>38211741
Q?
>>
>>38211662
Lacking in specificity, in addition to lacking my criteria. Pass, good luck to you.

>>38211664
5W rev, QoC rev, 7W rev
KgC, 2W
AoC rev, 2P
Judgment rev, AoW rev

Anon, I’m in favor of honesty, so I will be honest. This relationship (or whatever it is) is doomed. It’s not because youy’re doing anything wrong. In fact, it seems to suggest that you are showing a mature and attractive affection and offering the kind of emotional stability she would want, that of a good man. Unfortunately, you are fighting a losing battle. The first line represents your individual significators, and that of your relationship. You are hoping against hope and fighting for something that is already lost. She is not invested emotionally.

That’s not to say you’re doing anything wrong. The second line is forces in favor and against. You are doing the right thing and being a good dude. But you are both going in different directions, and your respective future plans are definitely working against any future possibility. Third line is required actions. It literally says you need to back off emotionally, and she needs to find balance. It may seem contradictory, but basically what this says is that your only real move here is to maintain the position of emotional maturity and support, but without actually reaching out to her. She may decide to bring herself to your emotional support, or she may decide to continue in her chaos. Or she can just ignore everything until it’s time for her life to change. Ultimately, that’s up to her.

Lastly, we have potential outcomes. Either things will go against you and punish you for your good actions, or else you will simply find someone else. I think this one is straightforward enough, right? I have a lingering curiosity about the 2nd vs 3rd line, but I feel like it essentially says the same thing. This just seems like a dead-end effort on your part.
>>
>>38211749
Which one will develop best, V or M?
>>
>>38211756
Thanks all reads tell me the same but wish I could find hope.
>>
>>38211673
You / Her / Union: 9W, 8S rev, Hanged Man rev
Her feelings Internal / External / Future: World, 10S rev, QoS

Simple answer is no, but I’ll explain. This spread shows her feelings being “released” in three different ways. 8S is reversed for her, she is freed. World, she has properly processed what you both were/are and is good there. Hanged Man reversed, the sacrifice is over for her, and your (9W) efforts are in vain if continued, even though you not have much more knowledge than you did before. Yes, this may sting, because you likely understand what you could have done differently and how you could have made it work. Cool, but that was then and this is now. You have learned from this experience, but you can’t turn back time. Your wisdom may help you in future relationships, but this one is done. The sting may be a bit harsher because she is so upfront about how little she feels hurt about what went wrong. That seems to be honest, though: she is over it. For what it’s worth, she doesn’t hate you as a person. You can ask yourself whether or not it’s worthwhile, but she seems to see you in a platonic way, like you two can bounce ideas off each other. If you’re still sore, wait some time before you accept this.

>>38211674
>>38211675
I’m not fond of generals without themes/things to focus on, sorry. Good luck to you.
>>
aq
I'm A, female
why do i have my hormones all fucked up?
>>
>why are my hormones fucked up?

Are you anemic? Take a daily iron supplement with fruit and meat.

Most hormonal issues are tied to diet in some way.
>>
>>38211850
Sometimes it isn't
Hormonal issues started with kiddie vax
>>
Aq did J just do that?
>>
>>38211535
queen of pent - magician - 2 of pent - sun
you need to be cared for by a person. You can also just focus on yourself, but you're probably tired of hearing that as a man, how about you just go treat yourself to something nice?

>>38211628
6 of swords - 8 of pent - king of sword
yeah rough day, he really just wants to chill and is keeping you out of his terrible mood.

>>38211652
4 of cups - temperance
it is shut, but you needn't as long as you keep interaction at a minimum or non-existent.
>>
File: dog-smile.gif (3.75 MB, 380x640)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>38211863
Man
Take it easy on the vaxxed
They know they fucked up
No need to rub it in
Unless they start shit then ..
>>
>>38211261
Female
Are we going to move out this summer/fall?
>>
>>38211676
You / Her / Union: PoS / 8P rev / 6W rev
Her feelings, Internal / External / Becoming: Justice / 2W / 6S

You’re a clever lad, and she likes that. She likes the conversations and the attention you give her. Read that again. She likes the attention. As far as actual effort on her part, nope. As far as she’s concerned, things are perfect the way they are. I’m assuming you’re in the friendzone: you’re exactly where she wants you. This is a temporary thing, though. It’s temporary, because she would likely not bother to lift a finger to keep you as a friend. I’m sorry, anon, but you’re basically her entertainment. I understand why this isn’t obvious: she’s clever too. When you put forth some effort in getting closer to her, she makes it seem like she’s matching your effort and has plans to make things different. “Oh yeah, as soon as XYZ is settled, things will be different.” The won’t. As soon as XYZ is settled, she’ll be off on her merry way. If you value the chats with her, take it for what it’s worth. But don’t invest your heart in this unless you want it wrecked for the experience and harsh wisdom.

>>38211679
I’ve been reading tarot for 10 years, and not a single person has ever asked me this kind of query. Even less guarantees of accuracy, but you’ll be my last one. Give me a few minutes.

>>38211683
>>38211689
>>38211694
>>38211697
I won’t get to you tonight; I hope you anons find what you’re looking for.
>>
>>38211875
>535
Yeah... Guess you said it all. Thanks gamer
>>
File: proxy-image (10).jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38211886
>Skank's dead!
>>
>>38211942
Same here
They got a fate worse than death
>>
>>38211875
I see, danke!
>>
File: proxy-image (11).jpg (44 KB, 474x571)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
AQ
Will cheetodick serve as bresident?
>>
>>38211850
I don't think so
i have hirsutism since i hit puberty. it's like someone cursed me or some shit. at least I'm in shape.
>>
>>38211998
Hey Cheswick :)
>>
>>38211679
Alright, bud, I just made up a spread for you
>You / Truck / Deep Issue: Fool / 5C / QoC rev
>Persistent / New Issue: KgS rev / AoW rev
>Within / Outside of Agency: Hermit rev / AoS rev

Let me preface this reading by informing you that I’m so lazy about car maintenance that I haven’t changed my own oil in years, and the last work I did on my car was changing spark plugs. That should give you an idea about my perspective.

That being said, this whole spread looks kind of sad, ngl. It shows you as the Fool, happy to dig into this project, fuck around and find out. I feel like you either inherited or bought a beater, a sad broken truck whose best days are behind her. Seriously, the significator for the truck is 5C (literally sadness), and QoC rev is her deep issue: she’s not the strong queen she used to be. She’s done, buddy. I wanted to read on the issues in the second line, but then I remembered I’m a truck-tard who relies mechanic friends who diagnose issues in exchange for a dinner or a few beers. But I heard something about your alternator. That doesn’t make sense to me, though, because your alternator should be fixable. So should the timing belt, which I heard as well. Yeah, they’re fixable. As far as the Hermit, I feel like it’s probably the shittiest part to work on. Like, if you had a German car, everything would be shitty to work on. But what is the shittiest part of your truck to work on? That’s what will need a professional hand or otherwise require you to give up. It’s whatever requires you to remove a lot of things to work on. What’s in your agency? Little to nothing; you’ve already done most of what you can.

Please give feedback, I’m so confused about this. I’ll give a shitty country song in response.
>>
File: proxy-image (12).jpg (24 KB, 474x266)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
AQ
Will Turdwater be voted in again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38211997
PCOS? You might have a problem with one of your ovaries especially if you aren't overweight. Ethnicity? Anything familial?
>>
>>38212013
It's not my truck. It's a friend's truck as one of his employees put gasoline in the tank when it's a diesel truck. Hasn't run in 3 years because nobody has attempted to fix it. I'm hoping that draining the fuel tank and filling with diesel, purging the fuel lines should be enough for the vehicle to run properly.
>>
>>38212021
Las Vegas odds makers and God said that Trump will be president in 2025.
>>
>>38211875
>652
alright, that's reassuring. thanks!
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38212050
Little castro has a 31% perceived advocates. Hard to believe unless he gets those fake votes from china
>>
>>38211724
9 and 8 of pentacles - devil
it would work if you put some effort to it and enjoy it, but you will become very attached to it as well.

>>38211731
3 of cups - star - 9 of swords rx
just keep pushing yourself and start having hope for new oppportunities.
>>
>>38212110
I thought recent immigrants couldn't vote
>>
>>38212084
Tysm
>>
Trading
>>
>>38212057
You watch, God says he will. You've been wrong for a long time now ches you were much more talented when you were homeless and stressed.
>>
>>38212128
If you're not a citizen, you're not supposed to be able to vote but that hasn't stopped many illegals from voting. Democratic willfully ignore the fact that people that should not be voting are voting.
>>
>>38211813
In my time, I gave my love to several women who did not appreciate it. I am glad they broke my heart and forced me to improve myself. Now I have a wonderful woman who is loyal and treats me right. Settle for nothing less. Know when to hold them and when to fold them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

>>38212044
Thanks for the feedback. I’m curious as to how well this fits, and you can give me some contact info if you’re interested in helping me refine this kind of interpretation. I suspect it’s not a very good fit, because I don’t know that much about vehicle maintenance. I usually avoid health readings for the same reason. I once did a reading on a cancer-related outcome, and I got so stressed that I avoided all human contact for two days and destroyed my deck.

Anyway, I promised you some shitty country music; this is a really shitty song I really like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mutIm4bFQiM
>>
>>38212084
>731
Thank you lol, sometimes I’m thinking about how I hated everyone in high school. Even though they’re nice people. Now that I found my confidence and high self esteem. I just regret and cringe at that lol
>>
>>38211744
knight of sword - 7 of pent - 6 of pent
you shouldn't really rush with them, let the feelings cultivate from attention and spending time.
>>
>>38212174
>044
share your discord and we can connect thru there
>>
>>38211894
king of wand - magician - chariot
Yes, you definitely can and will if you try.

>>38211726
I'm a Gamer

>>38211591
>>38211901
>>38211963
>>38212061
>>38212133
>>38212191
anytime brothers and sisters,
>>
>>38212321
>726
so gamers are cucks?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38211261
>26
>M
>will my mom get better?
>>
>>38212321
First anon
Thank you :)
>>
>>38212340
more like cuckers, I was responding to
>how did you derive that from the cards?
>>
>>38211261
male
Here is my energy
Did I make enough of an imprint on her mind, that she’ll likely reach out to reconnect with me someday, once the time is right? Or is our little story over forever?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38212408
Q?
>>
>>38212353
Q?
>>
AQ

What will happen to me after I die?
>>
>>38212413
When this is all said and done between me and them. Will their feelings change for me down the road?

Your q?
>>
>>38212380
when I hear "king of the cucks" that to me means they get cucked the most which I would consider an insult.
>>
>>38212423
Starting
Will things between us go back to how they were before?
>>
>>38212400
3 of wands -> king of swords -> world
It surely seems like it, but you haven't finished the job yet. Nothing really extraordinary, but it will get her thinking about you!

>>38212439
man I mistyped cups, don't get offended lmoa
>>
>>38212423
Hermit reversed, chariot, two of cups
It seems that you are in a low point right now. But the situation is changing rapidly. Therefore I do think in the future this person will have warm feelings for you when things have settled.
>>
>>38212455
Sorry was afk I'll do it now
>>
>>38212568
Trump won't be president.
It'd be his son if he wins.
>>
>>38212568
hey ches, remember when you scried my dick?
>>
>>38212584
can we get the measurements on record?
>>
trading
>>
>>38212602
Q?
>>
>>38212568
He ain't going anywhere. Ches, the tarot readers, the las vegas odds makers and God(s) all say Trump will be president in 2025. Biden fumbled his presidency with what could've been an easy reelection. Blacks, your favorite people, are going to be the reason Trump gets elected. You watch.
>>
>>38212609
what will the rest of this year/next 6 months be like for me? You?
>>
>>38212620
Starting.
What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>38212630

starting
>>
>>38212620
Eight of cups reversed, two of pentacles, page of wands
Things will start off poorly. Seems like you are hung up on something. Hit as soon as you do decide to love on things will get better
Hanged man, nine of cups reversed, sun
There still willbe setbacks though. Seems like doubt and uncertainty cloud your kind. But if you peraervere things will get better. Make the jump. Get out of your rut.
>>
>>38212630
star 8 of swords 6 of wands rx

He feels you are out of his league. Worried, stressed, in his head, thinking he can't win your admiration or he's not good enough and you're just a distant star to him he admires.
>>
>>38212645
how does the macron situation in france look, do you think europe will retvrn
>>
>>38212507
I'm still here :D
>>
trading
>>
>>38212759
q?
>>
>>38212805
noo
can you do a reading if my polish canadian professor actually did molest his daughter
>>
>>38212764
what should I focus on for the rest of the year to make massive gains in my life? you?
>>
>>38212455
>4 of pents, two of swords, tower

Well it seems like there's to much conservation and people shutting down from difficult conversations that communication is productive at all. It's good man reach a head where it all falls through.

Doesn't seem like it man sorry.
>>
>>38212878
Isn't productive at all*
It's gonna reach a head*
>>
>>38211816
>816
Seems that way. Sucks, but thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
trading
>>
>>38213070
q?
>>
AQ

Could things with L have been different?
>>
>>38213080
should I keep living with my parents this year or move out? would I even be able to? I can answer another query as well, you?
>>
trading
>>
Bump
>>
>>38213168
based
>>
>>38213117
>>38213088
can u help me with this one?
>>
>>38213077
dude wtf, i googled his name and i found court documents for a custody thing. he wasn't found guilty but his ex wife accused him of molesting his younger sister and then his daughter

i got an A plus in his class with no raping :3
>>
>>38213168
Cheswick can you tell me if my spiritual endeavors will work out for me in July?
>>
>>38213192
Sure
How should i go about buying a certain substance online?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38213202
confirming!
>>
>>38213206
aw man i wish i could get raped
>>
File: wp10588917.jpg (137 KB, 1366x768)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>38213192
>page of pentacles, 3 of pentacles, the emperor
Is there a close friend you can reach out to? You might be able to move into their place temporarily until you can find more permanent accommodations. If not, your parents (possibly your dad) may front you some money. They won't force you to move out, but they most certainly want you to.
>Verification not required.
>>
AQ
How do I manifest mountain top compound?
>>
>>38213218
hey cheswick when will i get a gf
>>
>>38213218
No, but people have been picking fights with me for the past month or so. That might have something to do with it.
>>
>>38213202
Star 3 of wands knight of pent rx Queen of swords

ok so I'm not sure how to give you insight on this kind of thing using the cards because I haven't done this
star could be internet, 3 of wands could be a 3 part process involved, international shipping or international waters, it has to be a fast process though, and use your intellect you'll figure it out LOL I'm sorry I wish I could inform you more but maybe you'd get something out of the cards
>>
>>38213228
Go to prison. Women giving up their pussy for good grades aren't being raped. Rape is a word that is thrown around way too frequently.
>>
>>38213284
Hmm I think I know what to do. Trade again?
>>
>>38213289
is rape really that common in min security women prisons?
and true, plus you can get $$$ for accusing a prof for raping you, i suspect he has a thing with one of the TAs though
>>
>>38212354
Can someone help me on this one
>>
Trading
>>
>>38213325
They shut down an entire women's prison in Dublin California because they considered it irredeemable due to the excessive amount of rape going on both between inmates and the guards.
>>
>>38213430
i wonder if theres any white prisons
>>
Trading
>>
>>38213493
Query?
>>
>>38213498
outcome of me trying to become an electrician? good or bad idea? you?
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Trading
>>
>>38213548
Q? mine is would trying to become an electrician be a good idea or is it not for me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38213577
What is my biggest character flaw and how do I fix it? You? Can answer additional query
>>
>>38213590
Should I go out with K?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38213595
starting
>>
>>38213598
>the lovers, two of pentacles, page of pentacles
You mask your true self to other people. Let the mask slip off, even if you're a sperg. It'll improve your life immensely. You might want to do some soul searching.
>>
>>38213531
What will I end up doing on my week off that's coming up? starting when you confirm
>>
>>38213595
emperor reversed lovers reversed world 5 of pentacles 9 of cups

the date would be a fun experience but I don't think he's a real match for you or your type, it would just be a self indulgent act
>>
>>38213636
she, but thank you
>>
>>38213632
starting
>>
>>38213693
starting yours
>>
>>38213632
4 of cups rx heirophant justice 6 of cups rx

resolving some issues from the past that has to do with some legal work or court or institution of some sort or club
>>
>>38213548
I can be around I think but not for long. What's your query?
>>
>>38213717
doesn't resonate at all sorry
>>38213531
Six of Coins R Ten of Wands Three of swords R
It could be pricey at first for some reason but it'll end up well as long as you're willing to put in the work.
>>
>>38213744
thanks and no im sorry it didnt resonate :(
>>
File: rawr.jpg (34 KB, 474x327)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I will be doing scrying readings for the next 30 mins
>query
>GENDERS of EVERYONE including YOURSELF
>a picture of spider-man from the 90's
NO occult unless its aura readings, guardians or spirit guides
NO next gf/bf
>>
>>38213804
>h*rde
who would want readings from a nigger?
>>
AQ
How's tomorrow evening looking for me?
>>
File: IMG_5312.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>38213804
male
In what sort of neighborhood will I live in next? As in what will it look like?
>>
File: Spidey-Cap-and-Iron-Man.jpg (151 KB, 1800x900)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>38213804
M
Will I be able to get that diesel truck running?
>>
>>38213804
F
Her feelings about me buying V?
>>
>>38213804
Can you read my aura? What can I do to balance it? I'm male in case I needed to state that.
>>
File: 810781.jpg (78 KB, 1000x573)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>38213804
Male
How do I go about manifesting a mountain top compound
>>
File: j2sxlmpk85091.jpg (55 KB, 640x819)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>38213804
Should I meet with A and C? How will it go?
They are male, I'm female
Not romantic, they're friends
>>
>>38213804
M
Does he want me to help J sell it?
>>
File: IMG_7175.jpg (14 KB, 201x251)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>38213804
Ok is there any message that the universe has for me that I need to be told? Male.
>>
File: MFMGISel2SUp.png (168 KB, 377x682)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>38213741
mb cats, you still around?
>>
>>38213969
Oh yea I am.
>>
File: 1708503926078026.jpg (121 KB, 906x510)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>38213961
NTA but as long as you're being receptive, just enjoy stuff for what it is, and form your own opinions from what you observe. Never take the bullshit excuses people throw at you to protect their insecurities.
>Pic related; my opinion on games, movies, books, and art
>>
fuck it we ball.
send me your q's.
>>
>>38214030
Where will I find my songwriting partner?
>>
>>38213878
a small suburb place filled with houses with condos or buildings in the background about 3-5 minutes away
>>38213889
No you will go through many problems and in the end it will cost you countless hours money and patience only for it to be stuck
>>38213896
uncertainty, she likes or loves you but asides from that she doesn't seem to confident about it
>>38213906
its a mixture of green and red, did you just finish work or still at work? are you tired or pissed off? it seems to hint all these things. you might be focused on work and you're tired
>>38213910
I don't understand this
>>38213924
You'll just ride around in the back of a car and get out a few times and talk some shit, pretty uneventful and boring.
>>38213941
too vague
>>38213961
this is more what I expected in terms of picture, I don't really do messages from the universe. so ill just see what happens next week
you will eat some good food and you are advancing at a steady and slow pace, also something will impress or surprise you
>>38213996
what's your problem? you a contrarian?
>>
>>38214030
ayyy lmao
What's my next gf like? and do I even know her yet?
>>
>>38214030
How will my trip to that country go this summer?
F
>>
>>38214030
am i going to get a full time offer from my internship
>>
>>38214030
>>38213941
>>
File: 1716469557844391.jpg (412 KB, 610x535)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>38214030
What will I get for my birthday?
>>
>>38214030
>>38213896
>>
>>38214030
What will I end up doing during my week off?
>>
>>38214030
hey love <3 I hope you're doing well, could I know what will trigger me to get clients in my business? Like what will be the thing that makes the whole glass spill over
>>
>>38213804
will i be able to move to NYC in the next couple of years?
>>
>>38214030
G's feelings for me?
>>
>>38214043
>what's your problem? you a contrarian?
What's your problem? Scared He'll start thinking for himself?
>>
>>38214030
What will A and C think about me when we meet?
>>
>>38214066
>>38213804
i forgot ,sorry
F
>>
>>38214030
Should I help J sell it?
>>
>>38214036
Queen oc
Perhaps somewhere by the sea; a pebbly beach. A hotel nearby that area or even a small little quaint bar. She will be preoccupied by something else before you nab her attention

>>38214044
ayy

lovers, 4os
seems like you know her in dreams not in the physical yet though. She'll be softer looking, expressive, gentle and into gardening. Intuitive, dull in academic matters but wise in matters of the heart and social settings. Probably dirty blonde / light brunette. Sleepy gorl

>>38214045
sheeit
8ow high priestess rx, blank

damn i love when people get blanks. excuse the typos i'm getting fucking plastered. it'll be a good time, look up at the stars and see what messages you come across. this is all about getting in touch with your intuition and your own damn self. learn yourself, heal, ground and all that good shit. keep a diary for any crazy thoughts you come across and let go of whatever crap is holding you back.

>>38214048
5ow
you're fighting others for it - clarification 3oc rx looks like it'll be dwindled down but don't get discouraged <3
>>
>>38214030
will I see c(f) again?
>>
>>38214030
Will they extend my job contract?
>>
>>38214075
>>38214066
you'll be able to move there if you wish to, I see you driving there right before entering the city
>>38214069
No i don't care about that, he's obviously seeking answers. 99% of ppl can't find answers on their own.
>>
>>38214086
>044
she sounds lovely. How do you think I meet her?
>>
>>38214030
Which one should I choose: A. or S.?
>>
>>38214030
Love gen for Summer?
>>
File: 1610306441783.png (108 KB, 529x281)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>38214094
>99% of ppl can't find answers on their own.
More like 99% of people don't try to find answers on their own.
>>
>>38214086
>045
Thanks, I think that's very accurate. What does a blank mean though?
>>
>>38214030
how have my listeners been finding my musical choice lately?
>>
>>38214086
>048
oh no, btw its not that competitive there's like a 90% return rate, i just fear that i'm going to be a part of that 10% since this is a very social job and God hit me with the sperg stick
>>
>>38214110
so again why are you here if you aren't providing answers or asking things? oh you're hired? you're some kind of monitor or creep who stalks people. I see
>>
>>38214094
thank you, i can't drive yet but I'll be learning this fall kek
>>
>>38214086

Thank you! I do not live near the sea, but I do live near a couple of bars. I will go to them. I need some help fleshing my songs and ideas out
>>
File: dfg1.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>38214129
>so again why are you here if you aren't providing answers or asking things?
>>
>>38214049
magician rx
nah

>>38214054
sheeit i'll b your bday gift. happy early bday love

shit dude. not getting any cards on your shuffle and i did multiple. it's probably a surprise for a reason. let it be a surprise don't spoil it

>>38214059
looks like other reader answered this ;)

>>38214061
hanged man, temperance, kingow, aceos

looks like you've been waiting for some sort of goal to be achieved; that'll happen in th e latter part of the summer. learning balance, flowing through the summer, drinks in hand all that good shit. cultivating something that you've planted and are now waiting to grow

>>38214064
hi sweetheart :D
i'm aiight how u doin?

6os, 10os, hierophant
shit dude - do you work with a partner or partners? one of them seems like a bastard and may need to be taken out of the equation. you'll feel relief after letting go of whatever burdens this person was carrying. you'll cross paths with someone who'll help ya out but don't letthem scam you or take control of your shit. be wise in your decisions and who you decide to trust.

>>38214067
10ow

>>38214122
shit my bad i hope you get it fingers crossed
>>
File: 1709285821813783.png (792 KB, 939x1020)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>38214140
>sheeit i'll b your bday gift. happy early bday love
Hellz yeah, c'mere you.
>shit dude. not getting any cards on your shuffle and i did multiple. it's probably a surprise for a reason. let it be a surprise don't spoil it
Couldn't have gotten a better answer.
>>
>>38214111
various many things :3

>>38214155
ayo you'll make me blush like that

hell yeah hope you have a great bday <3

-lmfao my bad yall divining and drinking ain't bueno. have a goodnight love y'all <3 -
>>
>>38214138
its hilarious, laugh now and cry later bitch. How does it feel knowing you'll lose no matter what you do. pathetic
>>
>>38214140
>064
im doing pretty good thanks for asking :). feedback: I dont work with anyone asides from some background person who only keeps an eye out on everything. the reading doesn't resonate sorry
>>
>>38214175
>How does it feel knowing you'll lose no matter what you do.
See pic related >>38214110
>>
Trading
>>
>>38213969
What's your query? I didn't quite catch it.

>>38214043
>did you just finish work or still at work?
Yes.
>are you tired or pissed off?
Both.
>>
>>38214218
not Oof but I answered your Q, maybe you can read for me? funny how I answer and entertain all of you but none of you ever ask me if I want a reading. rude.
>>
>>38214265
What's your query then, anon? I can only do tarot reading with raider-waite.
>>
>>38211261
Very late, sorry.
I have a bad year ahead of me.
Am I fugged?
M

Sending you some love. That has to be the best energy out there.
>>
>>38214277
try fasting for the next 3 days or keep eating?
>>
trading multiple queries just need like 2 card read for each, can trade back multiples
>>
>>38214354
queries?
>>
>>38214356
what would lead me to injury or unfavorable outcomes if I tried progressing in it over time... deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts, barbell squats, hack squats or all? you?
>>
>>38214371
fast for the next 3 days or keep eating?
why do these goons keep trying to go against me? who is behind the countless goons?

starting yours
>>
>>38214291
I pulled 9 cards
>what would happen if querent does what they're contemplating (fasting for 3 days):
eight of cups, nine of wands, ten of cups reversed
Seeking perfection in love or work? Is this about fame or love and not food?
>outcome if the change is made (fasting for 3 days):
four of wands
Victorious. Encouraging and inspiring others

>what would happen if querent keeps the status quo instead of going with the planned (keep eating):
eight of wands reversed, two of cups reversed, nine of pentacles reversed
Meetings? A holiday or romantic times? Cards are reversed so I'm not quite sure if their effects are hindered or not due to the context of my assumption about this question. You may have dragged into a dinner by your significant other and this can spark something bad.
>outcome if the change is not made (kept eating like normal):
three of cups reversed
Socializing. I think this combination speaks of jealousy also? Will you come across someone you wouldn't like to meet? No clue.

>something querent need to know:
tower
A wake up call? A simple looking question started to be tangly all of a sudden.
>>
>>38214397
Thank you
>>
>>38214291
Care to answer another question anon? Sorry that it took me long. but I was readying something else. Is it any accurate by the way?
>>
>>38214379
fast, queen of pent rx ace of cups rx
if you fast you will hurt your body too much and feel awful constantly
eat, queen of wands 2 of wands, eating will give you energy to progress through your goals
why goons--3 of pent rx star rx knight of wands rx 6 of wands
they're just assholes that might see you as competition or want to destroy your alliances or reputation or job or standing, they might be very mentally ill or want to bring you down to earth because you're some celebrity maybe or have more status than them, they don't think things through, are beings of great frustration and action with no foresight, they are also very prideful, narcissistic, idiots, pride before a great fall, think they deserve better or are better than you or they want the admiration that comes with besting you or overcoming you
6 of pent rx magician justice rx
sounds like a felon or criminal that is very manipulative or into occult and has no other way to operate than to steal or take
>>
>>38214371
>deadlifts
book, deer
>BB hip thrust
elephant, cup R
>hack squats
vial R, sylph
>BB squats
cottage R, dragon

you will succeed with every exercise and there is little to no risk of injury as you will be careful, the only exercise that could potentially cause problems in the future is the hip trust where you might overdo it and it might cause discomfort. everything else is cleared for you to try. fyi you seem to be worried about a few of them, don't worry.
>>38214411
thanks
>>
>>38214427
oh also cuz these goons might be unemployed losers with too much time on their hands .. 3 of pent rx
>>
>>38214427
wow thank you dude its go time!
>>
>>38214433
thanks for the added info
>>
>>38214043
>61
Something will impress and surprise me? Oh well may as well keep it a surprise I guess.

I’m also wondering: did you get a picture and not know exactly the way to interpret it or was this type of query just not your thing?
>>
AQ
Should I start taking antidepressants again?
>>
>>38214030
Would it be a good idea to go to that conference next week?
>>
File: take heed.png (112 KB, 1229x751)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Years ago, I bought a deck, and tried a reading and the first card was death. I didn't do the normie ARGH DEATH!!!!, I took it to mean that maybe the idea of using the cards wasn't right for that moment in time.
I want to get into it, but don't want to do it blindly.
I'm worried about this year, picrel (not divinitation related, so apologies). I already have health issues (legs), and lost (not speaking to anymore) a friend, PC is having random strange issues, revealed I'm a paranoid almost skitzo to my neighbours.
>>
>>38214488

What's wrong with your legs bud?
>>
>>38214457
>>
File: nuffin.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>38214494
>>
File: Cigggggggggg.png (1.4 MB, 1070x1299)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Anything but occult
>>
>>38213819
It will be filled with high emotions and scattered energy and thoughts. Possible conflicts but it can be resolved with a cool calm and collected mindset and heart
>>
>>38214505
Holy shit
>>
>>38214509
what is the outcome if I disclose things about S in regards to me?
>>
>>38214522
Positive
- sun
>>
>>38214509
will i become a successful body builder? or will the man i marry be over 300lbs? :^) thanks
>>
>>38213085
No it wasnt meant to be and the change couldnt have been foreseen or altered. Try and not mourn too much in what you've lost but focus on the good that remains
>>
>>38214529
thx enjoy ciggy 4 me
>>
>>38212417
Enlightenment, celebration and eternal peace. Wow
>>
>>38214530
> 300lbs
The average Texan would love you, don’t give up on your dreams :^>
>>
>>38214509
What will they think about me when we meet?
>>
>>38214494
I don't fully know, multiple dr's have multiple suspicions.
Basically, there's no strength, so my leg shakes, if I'm walking about, my leg kind of wobbles side to side, my foot just flops about (best way to describe it is to say, hold your hand out, and let the wrist go limp, then move your arm around and see how the hand wobbles, that is what my foot does).
I'm a poorfag bong, so NHS, and not being capable of affording private consultations means I possibley have a big wait, while things are getting worse by the day.
>>
>>38214543
i just want a hubby like pavlo nakonechnyy ;__;
>>
>>38214546
Try to come across as more confident, there’s some nervousness that’s hindering how they see you.
3 of cups R
>>
AQ

Will I ever work with K once more?
>>
File: Vig.jpg (498 KB, 633x958)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>38214551
Move to Russia if they ever become the good guys again.
>>
>>38211831
Someone/something is delaying you. Yoi may have something attached.

Monthly reminder to all: EGG CLEANSE
>>
>>38214509
Should I go there or stay home?
>>
>>38214509
Will I become rich and famous?
>>
>>38214552
I knew it fucking hell
>>
>>38214509
How will go if C (male) meets B (female)
>>
>>38214562
Hi PochoTheCrow
Can I ask a question?
I am thinking about her.
Do you think she is also thinking about me?
Will something happen?
>>
>>38214549
Hmm. Says you are ignoring your health and have imbalances to a healthy lifestyle. Lots of short sightedness to the problems and lack of putting in your own efforts. It seems like the concern will not be resolved quickly but changing your lifestyle and doing your best to focus on your physical health will start the path to healing but there are financial challenges in front of you, along with a very unstable home and general chaos in life

As far as tarot, get into brah it's really fun. Theres no correlation between what's happened to you and the tarot sport. Many people say that tarot or divination in general leads to ruinous lives but divination is a symptom not the cause. People seek answers when conventional advice and avenues are exhausted (or when they're too lazy to change their life.)

I do hope you get better though breh
>>
File: 28376.png (152 KB, 742x579)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>38214567
you won’t have a choice, the decision has been made for you already
>>38214574
“rich” yes famous yet to be decided
>>38214576
stop tripping yourself
>>38214579
ask them, qs like these usually are never accurate.
>>
>>38214580
Look at that how romantic. Yeah shes attracted to your vibe and YES something will happen between you two but you have to be the one to approach her. Dont give up even if she says no the first go around. Be a bad boy
>>
>>38214509
Will they hire me?
>>
>>38214509
how do I meet my next lover
>>
>>38214622
>but you have to be the one to approach her
I never been approached a girl before, rarely but girls did that in my past.
Lets see what I can do, thank you.
Hopefully I have that in me.
>>
>>38211654
The biggest factor here is you. You have to make it happen and you will if you focus all your might into it
>>
>>38214605
thank you very much for your time and generous spirit
>>
>>38214632
Goodluck. Go get her
>>
>>38214509
Will I get a new job this summer?
>>
>>38214509
how will the rest of my summer go
>>
>>38214554
>>
>>38214509
how will the rest of my summer go?
>>
AQ
Will they extend my job contract?
>>
AQ
Next bf?
>>
>>38214639
Thank you :))
>>
AQ

What does A think of me?
>>
>>38214602
First, thank you for taking the time to do that, I appreciate it.
This is life/the universe/fate/karma, saying/showing that I've had multiple opportunities presented to me where I could make a change for the positive, but fail to do so each time, and now it's getting to the point where it is almost too late.
I know what I have to do, or where to make a start, and if I pay attention, I'll notice if/when other opportunities present themselves. I'm scared, but if I don't do it, I'm fugged. The negative things are coming true, but there's also positive things mentioned (in the horoscope), so they will also happen, if I make the changes.
Thank you, again.
>>
AQ

What would my life have been like if I took that offer in oct 22?
>>
AQ

Will that message be on its way?
>>
AQ why can't I shake my bad habits?
>>
>>38214724
Unless your bad habit is smoking crack or taking meth its because you aren't consistent. Lack of backbone
>>
>>38214742
yeah it's basically doomscrolling and porn. thanks
>>
File: Chuck Culkin.jpg (87 KB, 624x492)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Doing 3 reads for the sake of it. Open for trades
>>
>>38215006
How's this summer gonna be for me?
>>
>>38215006
How's this summer gonna be for me?
Different anon
>>
>>38215006
will I see the professor again?
>>
AQ
How will Wednesday go for me?
>>
>>38215014
I'd say you are pretty hyped up for summer. Might meet someone you do like, but in a way that will be conflictuous for you. I don't think it will be something to last
- Page of swords, 4oW, 2oS

>>38215018
Are you starting a new project or planning for something new? I see very good prospects for reaping your rewards - Chariot, Justice, Page of Wands and the Magician

>>38215043
Yes you will, won't be pleasant as you'd like, but who knows... You do like him in a romantic way I'd bet - Ace of cups and 9oW
>>
Trading
>>
>>38215122
First, thanks
>>
>>38214515
Thank you
>>
>>38215006
Does she (N) a coworker of mine have a crush on me?
>>
>>38215006
Does she want J to sell it?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
Will she ever contact me again?
>>
>>38215475
10 of Wands, 10 of Swords, Tower
You couldn’t get a clearer no anon I’m sorry
>>
>>38215069
Pls
>>
>>38215497
AQ
Will he ever contact me again?
>>
>>38215451
What’s your query
Personally I’m wondering what it is I’m doing wrong
I try not to get to objective with my query’s as to not have the readers ego influence the read in there interpretation
>>
>>38215508
You're pathetic
>>
Trading
>>
>>38215590
>>38215497
Never change div

>>38215508
Two of pentacles
Maybe? I’m leaning to a no.
>>
>>38215629
query?
>>
>>38215632
>>38215327
If I may ask
>>
>>38215648
What would A.C think of me?
>>
>>38215590
Kys
>>38215508
Star Lovers Strength Rx
He wants to but I don’t think they will
>>
>>38215712
Trade?
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
Will we start talking again?
>>
>>38215632
>>38215712
Thank you
>>
>>38215743
Q?
>>
>>38215811
Should I call him tomorrow or just let it go?
Query?
>>
>>38215831
>>38215681
This one
>>
>>38215712
>>38215590
>>
>>38215681
ace of cups
four of swords r
death r
who’s ac to you? this spread is very confusing
>>
>>38211231
>>38211231
I am not autistic lotery anon but , can I ask why you guys never divinate the lotery numbers.

or even idk help with bisness a non cuked charity if you are the type that only wants to use them to help
>>
>>38215874
good luck kek
>>
AQ
Will I go to that country this summer?
>>
>>38215831
Death Rx and Ace of Swords
Spread says let go but I say give it a shot

>>38215898
They’re someone I don’t know but I look up to
>>
Trading
>>
>>38215999
Query
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216027
q
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216124
Q
>>
AQ

Is it over?
>>
>>38216163
Is that qt into me or nah
>>
>>38216183
love gen for two weeks? starting when you confirm
>>
>>38216201
Starting
>>
>>38216203
starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216220
Q
>>
>>38216238
What am I doing wrong
Yours
>>
>>38216240
Starting
Will we still be friends after this?
>>
>>38216201
8 of Wands Rx 4 of Swords Ace of Cups Rx 2 of Wands Rx
I think you’ll take a break from love in general, you’ll just settle down for a while, 4 of swords upright is a card joyful solitude so you’ll be alright
>>
>>38216248
“Call to repentance” “judgement in David’s sins”
>>
>>38216240
Six of pentacles, tower, magician
In the context of the what you are doing wrong, I think the six of pentacles is being too open with your successes, like you are inviting the evil eye. Thus jealousy and bad juju has been fired your way and you have no choice but to get through it. The magician in this context means you have been overconfident and perhaps manipulative.
So be a bit more low key, and don't manipulate so much.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1647836566511.jpg (13 KB, 265x190)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>38216265
>>
>>38216286
Q?
>>
>>38216296
What did B.W think of me?
>>
>>38216183
No she's not into you I'm afraid, sorry.
Page of Wands R
Seven of Swords
Sun R
>>
>>38216314
Starting
What is M planning on doing about things?
>>
I don't believe in witchcraft bullshit, but my neighbour who had a black chicken killed it and threw it into my backyard at night wrapped in a plastic bag.
Apparently it's some ritual to cause someone death, bring them ruin, or make them go away.
But is that all? What else can you tell me about it?
Btw if this isn't the correct thread, do tell me which one. It's my first time in /x/.
>>
>>38216314
Four of wands, nine of cups, seven of swords
They were impressed by you. They saw many good things about you. However because of this they think you have very high standards and they are doubting that they could impress you.
>>
>>38216265
Is this all I get?
:(
>>
>>38216322
I’ll try to give you some clarity anon
Past: 5 of Wands
Points to a conflict you two had
Present: 2 of Pentacles
Speaks of changes/arrangements being made
Future: Ace of Cups
Your neighbor is a loser and you’ll come to find he won’t be able to pull off whatever negative hex he’s trying to put on you
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216355
Lol thanks, anon.
>>
>>38216362
Query
>>
AQ

Did anyone try to put a negative curse on me?
>>
Aq
what happen when i die?
>>
AQ would that work/
>>
>>38216341
“Paul defends his authority”
Idk know the context of what’s going on with you and your friend so it’s the best I can do sorry anon :/
>>
>>38216483
Why do I get trade cucked all the time?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216561
Q?
>>
>>38216588
Was J into me?
>>
>>38216594
Starting my query is why is it wrong
>>
AQ

Can I get a read about me and this Polish girl I've started talking to?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216611
>Why is “it” wrong
4 of Cups
10 of Pentacles
The Hanged Man
It’s wrong because it’s something that has to be earned with time and effort, this spread felt very confusing especially with the small bit of context but what I put together with what I was given is that “it” is something one gets to experience naturally and trying to grift your way in is a bad idea
>>
>>38216628
I’m biased against polish women
>>
>>38216652
Nah that makes sense Ty fuggin gay though
>>38216594
Five of cups
Idk but it’s time to move on either way
>>
>>38216662
I've only talked to two, and they've both been pretty nice. What's your beef with them? I'm curious now
>>
>>38216647
Q?
>>
>>38216693
love gen for july. yours?
>>
>>38216703
Is what I’m doing right have I been getting good omens or is that delusion
>>
>>38216671
Honestly it’s internalised from one that was a total bitch to me the rest are probably good people, she was a total how tho she also fucked I kid you not about 200 people proudly talked about it too.
>>
>>38216708
is this occult or not?
>>
>>38216703
9 of cups
22 crossroads
6 of pentacles
If you go out and put in the effort you shall have a successful month
>>
>>38216717
It is why?
>>
>>38216724
not doing occult, and you should have specified. that combined with your fake cards, I'm not doing your shit for your disrespect, kys
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216733
lol you sound like a sound and healthy person also divination falls into the occult
>>
>>38216710
eh, that's not unique to Poles tho. General modern hoe behavior.

The one I'm talking to seems really wholesome, actually. Like, the kind of wholesome I might have to step away from because Idk if I could burden her with my crazy ass.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216737
not reading your demonic shit
>>
>>38216760
Q?
>>
music/lyric divination
to get a reading pls tell me something you've learned about social skills pls
>>
>>38216767
Is what I’m doing right have I been getting good omens or is that delusion
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216769
Women get stuck on their highest setting so if you want to be with a girl, you need to get with her early in life.

Q: Will I be able to fix his diesel truck?
>>
>>38216744
Again I’m just an insensitive salty fuck ignore me
>>
>>38216778
Q?
>>
>>38216785
What did J.D think of me?
>>
>>38216775
Starting
Do I need to do anything more about M, or will the situation settle onits own?
>>
>>38216769
>something you've learned about social skills
It's amazing how far using stock phrases will get you with normies. I've got a small script in my head of responses and if it wasn't for the occasional trivia I drop they'd think I was one of them. Love normies. They're like dogs, and I mean that as a compliment.
>>
>>38216781
I understand being salty. Should work on the insensitive thing tho. Don't be a little bitch and let people walk all over you, but I've found it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt until they give you a reason not to.
>>
>>38216793
8 of cups
you did not live up to his standards or you need to personally walk away
>>
>>38216775
Wheel of fortune, star reversed, emperor
Things in your life are definitely in flux right now. And I believe you should take the omens as a good sign. However it seems you are in danger of complacency. Yo staton a good path requires work, and work beyond asking if you are doing the right thing at every decision. You have to trust yourself to make decisions, or you will pulled back into the currents oftimr, thinking that brief peaks into the future count as control.
>>
>>38216710
>>38216781
Nah you right Polish women are total whores not worth your time this is coming form a Polish woman
>>
>>38216806
Nah I give your girlie all the benefit of the doubt, how did you meet her?
>>
>>38216820
If given the chance, all women are whores.
>>
>>38216821
I made a genuine but shitposty post in a wholesome thread on /soc/ lol
Still early on, but there is the rare actually decent person on there.
>>
>>38216795
Strength
10 of wands
Justice reversed
Oof this is a hard read to interpret
It seems like there’s something you can do but it may be to much and you may not even then get the reward you seek
I’d advise you to make your own interpretation though
Ty for your read
>>
>>38216779
I dont really know what this means but I do have love for those early lovers, Im suicidal so I give up early anyway

https://youtu.be/QXR3kB0V5Cw?si=1nZgDyhxvZsPq0er
"The slow motion moves me"
it'll be difficult and rainy, if you do things mindfully and with patience it'll get done

>>38216799
most ppl have gone through so much shit that you have to go through their many walls in order to see the real them
>>
Trading
>>
>>38216843
Q?
>>
>>38216840
>many walls
I like to think who I am is pretty consistent, but I certainly keep a lot of stuff locked up.
>>
>>38216840
>779
thx though I don't think there will be any rain anytime soon.
>>
>>38216846
What did P.S think of me?
>>
Trading July month general
I'm male
Anyone down?
>>
>>38216959
yeah I'm done, I also want a general
>>
>>38216628
bump
>>
>>38217025
Sure
Starting
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38217103
QUERY?!
>>
>>38217025
>2 of cups rev, Ace of cups rev
>Wheel rev, 7 of cups rev
>lovers rev, 9 of cups rev
>temperence, star
Bruh. So July is gonna suck dick. Especially in regards to interpersonal or romantic relationships. If you're dating or in a relationship with someone things could really go poorly. If you have an interest in someone and wish to woo said person that month then no dice.

It just seems like this isn't even your fault or something you can control. You've either been led astray/blinded by others or have yourself lived in illusion. That illusion that's been established will come down in July and you'll see the painful truth.

Again, romance looks really bad, there is a chance someone has used you for their own personal satisfaction at your expense. That'll come out and shit up your month.

The good news is that this seems temporary and you'll get over it faster than you'd expect. He'll, maybe despite this spread looking as crap as that you won't even be that bothered. Strong "it is what it is" vibes are emanating from the last two cards. Your month will end on you recovering from this shitstorm and moving onward to new pastures with a bandaid on your soul and hope in your heart.
>>
>>38217113
IS IT TIME TO FUCKING LET GO AND FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT? BEEN TRYING TO MANIFEST A FUCKING MAN AND I FUCKING HATE IT HERE. SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP AND SAY FUCK IT?

WHATS YOUR Q MOTHERFUCKER?
>>
Air query

How much longer until this anti-semite finds his jewfu and has a forbidden romance with her?
>>
>>38216959
knight of wands
knight of pentacles
6 of cups
queen of wands
3 of swords
You will connect to many people in July, some you will give a very energetic impression and some you will give a very long game impression.
A particular one, will be taking a lot of your time and energy, you will speaking to her a lot, interacting with her a lot. But it ends with 3 of swords with her.

Financially, or Work
Moon
5 of swords
Hanged Man
You will make a sacrifice of some sort and leave behind something that you thought was good for you, and will have to most likely start somewhere new. Because you will become tired of the way of life it provides you.
>>
>>38217125
I think you've got your deck upside down
>>
>>38217162
Trade again?
>>
>>38217176
no because I know your read is not true
>>
>>38217174
Nope, I split my cards 50/50 and then shuffle
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38217235
q
>>
Trading
>>
Sorry for being a newfag and asking a silly question, but what does trading mean?
>>
>>38217306
It means you ask for a read and give one to the other anon in turn. Be weary, not everyone delivers their end of the bargain
>>
>>38217300
query
>>
Trading
>>
>>38217309
Thank you.
I don't do readings, I know nothing of this.
Is it done as another reader may have a different interpretation of the cards, or is it frowned upon to do ones own readings?
>>
>>38217306
In here, we use it to denote the exchange of readings.

The problem is most people ignore whether or not they're getting a shit reading or no reading at all.

It's all based on sheer luck. Protip trade with the less dramatic namefags.
>They're all drama queens but some are tolerable
>>
>>38217315
It's a 4 in one kinda deal. Would G (female) be interested in something long term, casual/one night stand/friendship or nothing with me?
>>
>>38217330
Reading in all it's forms is encouraged and discussion of interpretations, feedback and healthy evaluation of past readings is heavily appreciated.

Of course, after the last trolling rampage nobody is really motivated to read even less with a tripname but you learn to recognize some of them even when they're anonymous.
>>
>>38217330
That's exactly it. Doing your own readings usually (especially as a beginner) isn't a good idea ss your own bias could distort your interpretation. People post AQs (air queries) for anons to do with nothing to gain in exchange but they're usually ignored. Trading is the best way to get a read. If u have more questions link me
>>
>>38217362
Pffff ignore the incel. Learn to read but let others know you're a newbie when trading.
>>
>>38217336
>It's all based on sheer luck
Luck of the cards, or luck whether you get a good reader?
I had one earlier, and it was correct about me and my lack of something.
>>38217348
It's crap trolls are prevalent on this site, it's worse that a lot are the posters on this site, and bad it has put people off doing something good.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38217377
Incel? What did I say wrong? My purpose here isn't to discourage anon. Divination helped me understand a great deal.
>>
>>38217362
I'm reading the pastebin guide, and see what AQ means. I'd like to be able to offer something, and not just request, but unfortunately I can only offer gratitude.
>>
>>38217391
Q?
This one for me>>38217342
You don't need to do 4 spreads. Just one and see what seems likeliest
>>
>>38217406
And gratitude is fine. I do recommend trying to learn tarot if it's something you have the desire and time to dedicate to. I used online guides at first to get my bearings, things smoothly go from there.
>>
>>38217387
>Luck of the cards
It's irrelevant. Pay attention to the message. Don't miss the forest watching over a tree and all that jazz.
>luck whether you get a good reader
Yeah that's more like it. It's hard to come by legit readers nowadays.
>>
>>38217409
Sure, mine is what did J.D think of me? Were they into me or nah, starting yours
>>
>>38217415
I'd like to try it, but I don't know if it will be anytime soon. I've a lot I need to do this year, to make a positive change, but I feel like I have to change everything about me and my life to do so. But I will look into it more, same with other things on this board.
>>38217416
I only said luck of the cards, as I was confused as to what you meant. I don't think there is luck involved in this type of thing.
>>
I feel immense pain now. can my relationships with m. a. be restored? you've said shes my destiny!
>>
>>38217409
Page of Swords, 10 of Swords, Queen of Pentacles
G has a “motherly” approach to you, they do care for you and like you and wish to see you grow and mature, you can find a good mentor/shoulder to lean on in them but unfortunately they wouldn’t want anything sexual with you, any advance would be seen as a betrayal and like you taking advantage of their good nature,
>>
>>38217342
not a gman query fyi
>>
>>38216769
Tell me about C (m) please and thanks

I learned that it's better to stay quiet if you don't know what to say even if it is awkward. It's better to stay quiet than ramble about some useless crap that makes you look weird
>>
>>38217419
>knight of pents rev, 6 of pentacles
>queen of wands
>lovers
>page of cups rev, 10 of swords
Are they into you? I think they are but could be a bit toxic. Like they can tell you're into them and maybe even more but one of you put in the effort to be noticed by the other while thr other just sort of...stood there. Think of a woman putting on extra makeup or nice clothes to be noticed by a guy and he doesn't even compliment the change. There's gossip here too so maybe they're hurt you didn't do something when you shouldve or they are just sour about something regarding you. There is attraction tho its just toxic kinda
>>
>>38217470
Trade again?
If my previous read resonated that is.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38217604
Q?
>>
Trading

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.