[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1608157238476.jpg (218 KB, 630x960)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Leave any positive message and I will give you some useful bible verses relevant to your life right now!

God bless
>>
>>38222019
I think Bibliomancy was considered divination and forbidden?
>>
it breaks, the rules, for the final finality to be anything but positive
>>
>>38222029
Divination is a convoluted term, and contacting beings other than God, or deceased loved ones etc, is definitely forbidden. But divination was also used FOR God, like in:

Acts 1:26 Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

However, the inflow of the Holy Spirit replaces basically all other ways of how to contact God. So 'divination' for the most part is outdated, and many things under the domain of divination are indeed forbidden.

Anyway here are some for you:

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
>>
>>38222041
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
>>
>>38222087
very good, you know what you're doing, that's for sure.
>>
>>38222019
the strongest weapon in the universe is love, belief in The Creator and hope
>>
>>38222019
Any advice on my though exam next friday?
>>
>>38222153
“Study” - Book of Advice
>>
>>38222160
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>38222124
1 Corinthians 16:14
Let all that you do be done in love.

Colossians 3:14
And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
>>
>>38222153
James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

Romans 5:3-5
Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, ...

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

(It seems this anon was also sent by God: >>38222160 )
>>
>>38222019
Won’t add context. M?
>>
>>38222193
I dont really answer specific questions, however, like 50% off the time, it will be related to that. And also, messages will also be something for you, and what you should do, or how you should try to be etc.. It will never be a mind-read of someone else etc, because that is immoral. For you, I think it's kinda related.

However, ,some verses for you:

Isaiah 43:16
Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

Exodus 14:!4
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Psalm 127:1
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. 2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
>>
>>38222227
I truly hope this is so. Thanks.
>>
File: 20240619_190330.jpg (1.83 MB, 4032x1960)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>38222019
Can you tell me anything about this purple puzzle piece pls?
>>
>>38222019
I am sick of being sick of waiting
>>
>>38222345
No, but here are some verses relevant to your life:

James 1:19-20
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Psalm 23:2
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
>>
>>38222357
Moreso about resting, than waiting

Psalm 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Hebrews 4:9-10
So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God's rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.

Psalm 33:13
The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
>>
>>38222019
>Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay.
>Gandalf
>>
>>38222493
1 John 1:8-10
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Mark 7:20-23
And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: ...

Psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
>>
>>38222657
This sounds like I am about to rob a bank or start a brothel.
Odd.
Thank you I will think about it. Maybe I am missing a big crucial part that I am not seeing.
>>
>>38222699
Haha, I does sound a little bit more serious than the vibe I got. I think it's more so about, that there is much improvement beyond where you are now, but we might need some study to find those areas where there is much hidden improvement.
>>
>>38222813
Thank you. I will think about it.
>>
>>38222019
These past few weeks I have started to feel pretty confused about what to believe, think, and or follow because i always try to "do the correct thing" at any moment but the real problem is when i have to take long term decisions, like whether i should keep trying in this relationship, and because of that i am then always trying to look for signs from the Lord in literaly every single way like, asking him for thoughts or ideas, or looking for "angel" numbers, by looking at the clouds, or trying to "hear him" by praying in silence, and now i just think i shouldn't really think about it and just do good and have faith, since I don't think the "signs" are always right, since they can contradict each other. I feel somewhat new to christianity
>>
Hi Bibliomancer anon, It's always nice to see when you've opened a new thread. Wishing you a good day.
>>
>>38222019
sending you blessings and good fortune bibliomancer-kun!
>>
>>38222019
how do I need to move through the world?
>>
Stay vigilant and run the race like you want to win it.
>>
God bless you
>>
The limits of His mercy have not been set.
>>
>>38222019
am I gonna make it with those investments?
>>
>>38222019
Does God have a message for me?
Ultimate enlightenment when?
>>
>>38222997
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

Habakkuk 2:2
And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
>>
File: pepecupid3.jpg (14 KB, 269x244)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>38222997
>confused what to believe
Early on, it can definitely be a thing to look too much for signs etc. For me it was always because I was too worried, or too emotionally invested in something etc, and that can also make you misinterprete things.

Anyhow, the more life experience you have, and the more things turned out fine, or less bad than you thought etc, the stronger your faith becomes, and in general (imo) the more the signs you saw where right all along.

But it's completely normal to be a little anxious at times! You're probably a very sweet person if you get so many signs! We can get really spoiled by them at times.
>>
File: 1711451989871883.jpg (91 KB, 533x800)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>38222019
i hope things turn out well for you, anon. even the thing you're sure convinced is an absolute wash. maybe even especially that thing
>>
>>38223090
Ecclesiastes 2:24 Nothing is better for a man than to eat and drink and enjoy his work. I have also seen that this is from the hand of God.

Matthew 25:23 His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’
>>
>>38223092
Genesis 27:1
When Isaac was old and his eyes were dim so that he could not see

Luke 1:79
To give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”

Psalm 139:12
Even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you.
>>
>>38223098
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Proverbs 18:15
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Proverbs 20:15
There is gold and abundance of costly stones, but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

Psalm 119:97
Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:25
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
>>
>>38223111
1 Corinthians 16:13
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Jeremiah 32:17
‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
>>
>>38223139
Proverbs 19:2
... whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way.

Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
>>
>>38223172
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
>>
>>38223307
Daniel 5:14
I have heard of you that the spirit of the gods is in you, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in you.

An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,

Proverbs 2:6
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
>>
>>38223315
Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

2 Corinthians 9:6
The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Proverbs 13:4
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.
>>
>>38223600
Matthew 13:11
And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

Colossians 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints;

Jeremiah 33:3
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, ...

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Luke 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
>>
>>38223784
thank you, anon. i appreciate it
>>
>>38223652
Thank you. His Will be done.
>>
I wish love onto everyone
>>
>>38222019
Praise Christ, our Lord and Savior.
>>
this thread is pointless because the bible contradicts itself endlessly

you'll inevitably find a verse that says the opposite
>>
>>38223914
Is that your straw to drink with?
>>
File: 23338.jpg (238 KB, 960x960)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>38223956
And how am I wrong?

>For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved!
>but um actually.. [see pic]

this sort of embarrassment happens constantly with your so called divine inerrant book lol
>>
File: 1719187258577296.jpg (102 KB, 732x799)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>weakest most retarded bait humanly possible
>anons still fall for it
>>
>>38222019
Bless you
>>
>>38222019
At a crossroads, which way fren?
>>
>>38222019
Christ is Lord.
>>
>>38223892

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
>>
>>38223911
James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Hebrews 10:35
Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.

----
1 King 3:5
At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”

Proverbs 10:24
What the wicked dreads will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted.

>>
>>38223914
John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 10:15
Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.

Matthew 5:8
“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
>>
>>38224015
And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

John 13:34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another:

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
>>
>>38224046
Proverbs 28:25
A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched.

Proverbs 11:24
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.

Luke 12:15
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

Matthew 6:25
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
>>
>>38224082
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

>>
>>38224104
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
>>
>>38223569
Spot on as always, God bless you
>>38223593
Thanks a Lot mate, your are right as I am actually too emotionally invested in something right now, I'll take what you said into consideration, I am very young after all. God bless you and everyone in this thread
>>
>>38222019
Im listening.
>>
>>38224139
thank you kindly
>>
>>38224929
Proverbs 24:16
For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, ...

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

>>
>>38225259
Thank you, not a believer but those verses do ring a bell
>>
>>38224187
Thanks.
>>
What's with me, what page am I on if it were scripture. Bibliomance me.
>>
>>38222019
Praying for you.

The Faithful Remnant

16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name.

17 “On the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.
18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.
>>
>>38222019
God is love
>>
>>38225467
Philippians 2:3-4
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

2 Timothy 2:5
An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
>>
Thanks
>>
>>38225533
... the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 10:4
... the hand of the diligent makes rich.

Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.

>>
>>38225603
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
>>
File: 123.jpg (1.11 MB, 1024x1024)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
gimme something
>>
>>38225740
Proverbs 16:32
Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

1 Peter 5:3
Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock.

James 3:17
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.

>>
I hope everyone is having a good day.

Also, how does one do bibliomancy? Is it just focusing on a question and skimming through a Bible until it feels like you should stop?x2yy
>>
I crave divine wisdom
>>
>>38225806
Proverbs 11:14
Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.

Proverbs 19:20
Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

Proverbs 8:10
Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold,
>>
>>38225806
>How does one do Bibliomancy
Intent is the most important thing. Do it first to become a better person yourself. Ask for genuine guidance. Also read the Bible in general, without wanting to receive something. Do all the normal stuff that would show you are genuine person that wants to become a better person and make the world better.

God then will start guiding you to your specific gifts!

1 Corinthians 14:1 Earnestly pursue love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy.
>>
>>38225824
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Mark 9:23
And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”
>>
File: FSQFjArWQAABgq2.jpg (1.2 MB, 1512x2016)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
%%%%%% THREAD UPDATE %%%%%%

Taking a break for today, but you can keep posting and I will answer tomorrow.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>>
>>38226765
bump
>>
Lord have mercy
>>
>>38222019
St Matthew 17:19/20 (depending on if you're using a Catholic of Prodestant bible translation) (I'm using a Catholic translation)

Jesus said to them: Because of your unbelief. For, amen I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove from hence hither, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.
>>
>>38222019

Something has been drawing me to read the Bible again. I appreciate you for at least pushing me to read a verse.
>>
>>38222019
Hello, I hope you're having a good day!
>>
>>38222019
Any advice on being stuck In life?
Feel so lazy, like not being able to reach any goals, just want to sleep and not wake up to not have to deal with seeing time pass
>>
>>38228781
I just thought to give you a positive bible verse
>>
>>38222019
Jesus was right: through faith everything is possible!
>>
Reading the verses for the others has been a pleasant almost inspiring experience. May I please have a few? Thank you if so.
>>
>>38222019
I'm uncertian if the afterlife is real or not.
>>
>>38222019
I believe in God, but I struggle to believe Jesus was God. I'm having the same problem with the concept of the trinity. I've been trying to just tell myself "It's incomprehensible for humans" but it just feels like copium because I don't believe it.
>>
>>38222019
I feel like I'm being tested and I hope that at the end there's a reward and that it's not just a cruel joke. I'm staying strong, though.
>>
>>38222019
May the path you walk be clear be it day or night.
>>
>>38228563

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
>>
>>38228638

Mark 6:31-32
And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat. And they went away in the boat to a desolate place by themselves.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
>>
>>38228781
>>38228905
Thank you, it's a cool verse once you start practicing doing things on faith.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

2 Timothy 4:22
The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
>>
>>38222019
The Lord always gives us what we need even if it always isn't what we want!
>>
>>38228813
Do not be conformed to this world, ...

Isaiah 43:16
Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

>>
>>38228837
Jeremiah 31:25
For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.”

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 121:7-8
The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
>>
>>38228865
Basically, God wants you to binge watch some Bible stories. It's low effort, but overtime it will fill you up with a new mindset, a new view, just a different vibe alltogether. Stick to just watching plain Bible stories in the beginning, don't watch too much podcasts or people that try to interprete for you. Just the plain story / text as it is.

Proverbs 3:13-18
Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold. She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. ...

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
>>
>>38228910
Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Ephesians 4:2
With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

James 3:17
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
>>
>>38228930
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

John 4:10
Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.”

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
>>
>>38228933
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: ...

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 8:6
Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
>>
>>38229064
There's a lot of knowledge in the universe, infinite even, and slowly overtime knowledge will come to us and we will accumulate truth. There's a lot of stuff that might seem nonsensical or impossible to many people at many different stages. And that is because first we must discover and understand some other things better. HOWEVER, the most important thing is to turn people in to good people first, and knowledge is really second place. Anyway, some verses for you.

Ecclesiastes 3:13
Also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil—this is God's gift to man.

So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God's rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”
>>
>>38229167

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—
>>
may everyone have a blessed day.
>>
>>38229242

Proverbs 13:11
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Psalm 126:5
Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
>>
>>38230175
Proverbs 3:26
For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.

2 Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God,

Hebrews 13:6
So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
>>
>>38230598

Proverbs 2:10
For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

Mark 6:31
And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.

Exodus 33:14
And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
>>
>>38230649
Many thanks, anon.
God bless.
>>
>>38222019
Will God give me a spirit gf?
>>
I am more attractive and well-liked than I realize and I will find my future wife soon
>>
>>38222409
False prophet
>>
Impress me I need this
>>
>>38231022

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
>>
>>38231225
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
>>
>>38231499
2 Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Matthew 13:13
This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’

Psalm 19:2
Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.

Proverbs 24:14
Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

Proverbs 15:14
The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.

>>
>>38222019
God loves you
>>
>>38231968

Romans 12:4-8
4 For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, 5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. 6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; 7 if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; 8 the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character,
>>
>>38222019
I need a job. I put it 30+ applications. I'm pretty sure it's the background check and or my informality. But fr who'd think you'd have to be formal for Hottopic. And sure i wasn't formal but i looked good at the office job. Most places encourage business casual i didn't know if it was a small office or not. I miss my friend alot and can't stand the idea that he's spiteful that i haven't kept moving in life. Sure i don't think he wants me to forget about him. And i won't but i been having a bitch of a time trying to find where to go. God never gives me messages anymore.
>>
>>38222019
Have a good day anon
Any advice regarding my anxiety issues? I just wanna cure myself from it, it's too exhausting
>>
>>38222019
I know for absolute certain everyone will find true love someday.

I asked a girl out and she told me she was too busy with college to go out with someone. Do i wait for her 2 years+ or do i ask out the Jewish girl instead?
>>
>>38222019
God bless everyone in this thread and thank you for doing this
>>
>>38232705
1 Timothy 3:8
Deacons likewise must be dignified, not double-tongued, not addicted to much wine, not greedy for dishonest gain.

Mark 4:39
And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
>>
believe life is beautiful
>>
>>38222019
I'm about to make a decision,maybe even life altering but don't know which to choose...and while on surface it seems that it's no biggy to me it is.
>>
>>38232918
My take: There is kindoff a knowledge addiction in this day and age in the west. We want to know everything before we do something, we want to know the outcome, we want to follow some type of reasoning. Modern science has given us methods to come to truths, and we have built a serious knowledge base over the last couple hundreds of years.

However, to this day, there is much we still don't know.
In fact, for the whole of human existence, we have thus lived in a universe that is partly unknown.
So would it then not be useful, to have a strategy to deal with that?

This is where much of the virtues come in, such as bravery, courage (to face the unknown), humbleness (accept our limitations, our smallness compared to the universe), faith and hope (trust that the unknown itself has good moral character, and we can thus hope for a positive future etc).

Anyhow, there is much to say about it. But to give the summary for the christian way to tackle anxiety.

Come to know the all powerful creator, who is purely good. Then once you personally know Him, worries are useless, because you know He is with you in every situation, can help you in every situation, can remove any obstacle. Or any obstacles that remain are good for you, and you know you could tackle them, because God would never give you something unconquerable.

In Dune, basically, 'the spice', is enlightenment by God. With the help of God, you can navigate your path seemless through space, even tho there might be a billion asteroids.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Deuteronomy 31:8
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
>>
>>38233380
>>38233380

One more verse for you:

1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
>>
Why am i being so unlucky lately every time i think things cant get worse they do in a way that i couldnt even expect when is this gonna stop.God bless you anon and thanks in advance
>>
>>38222019
Glad to see you here again. Seeing humble service is inspiring and helps me form a better outlook on the world. Thank you for what you do.

>>38232918
I enjoy using ashwaghanda and rhodiola rosea supplements. You could also look into breathwork to help with anxiety. Vagal breathing is a good introduction to breathwork but you can also look into full breathing using all of your lung capacity.

>>38226746
capped
>>
Reminder that you are loved unconditionally
>>
>>38232972
>too busy with college.
Girls always make up some excuse, instead of just giving a clear NO. Anyway, that was my bro advice, now for your verses:

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand

1 Thessalonians 5:21
But test everything; hold fast what is good.

>>
>>38233380
>>38233390
>>38233406
Thanks anons, god bless you
>>
>>38232976
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mark 6:31
And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.

Psalm 127:2
It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Jeremiah 31:25
For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.”

Hebrews 10:35
Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.
>>
>>38233342

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Deuteronomy 32:4
“The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he.
>>
>>38233365
Don't do it basically, go ask God on your own first what should be done.

Matthew 5:37
... ‘No’ ...

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
>>
>>38222019
I wish the lords will guide you and that God fill you with divine spirit
>>
>>38233460
Thank you anon. Out of curiosity how do you choose the verses? do you actually pick them or do you practice actual bibliomancy?

Thanks again for the responses.
>>
>>38231743
Thank you!
>>
>>38233400
Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 6:27
And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

Isaiah 26:3
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
>>
>>38233408

Proverbs 20:15
There is gold and abundance of costly stones, but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

>>
>>38233611

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice always,
>>
>>38233650
So it grew/changed over time. After a while of studying for myself, I felt verses 'popping out' that were useful for me. Overtime that grew more into a feeling that directs me to certain verses. I even get a feeling for in which order I should put the verses etc.
>>
>>38233882
Thank you, brother
>>
File: FRst4l5XMAAuKJl.jpg (420 KB, 800x967)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
%%%%%%% THREAD UPDATE %%%%%%%

I will continue tomorrow, but I will end for the day! I will answer those that commented after this post tomorrow.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
>>38233954
God is eternal, is all around us and within us.
If you live in Jesus, Jesus will live in you and you'll see the coming of Christ.
>>
>>38222019
Running out of savings and my husband is waiting for the call from the best job offer ever. I'm getting depressed but somehow still positive
>>
>>38222019
Will I be the man I hope to be?
>>
>>38234085

Proverbs 16:11
A just balance and scales are the Lord's; all the weights in the bag are his work.

>>
>>38234747
Proverbs 22:2
The rich and the poor meet together; the Lord is the Maker of them all.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
>>
>>38235430
Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

Deuteronomy 8:18
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
>>
>>38235765
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

>>
>>38236815

>>
>>38222019
Last week I accompanied my father to the hospital for a medical examination. The nurse offered to bring the report home to me, since she lives in my town. I accepted and thanked but I didn't believe it. Yesterday he brought the report home to me. I thought there aren't just assholes in the world. I remembered that months ago I had seen an abandoned hat in the same department and I ran after a person who was the owner, to return it. I'm not entirely an asshole either.
>>
>>38237672

Proverbs 24:14
Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

Habakkuk 2:2
And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
>>
>>38222019
Is she real?
>>
Good morning Bibliomancer, thank you for making the thread.
>>
>>38222019
Are you still here OP? please tell me something about my current condition. God bless and thank you!
>>
>>38237890
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Abstain from every form of evil.

>>
>>38238127
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

Hebrews 13:5
... “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice always,
>>
>>38238162

1 John 4:8
... God is love.
>>
>>38222019
i feel i am on the verge of discovering something spiritual in nature
>>
>>38222019
Everyday is a blessing

Hit me Bible senpai :3
>>
>>38222019
i need help so badly
>>
>>38241185

Luke 24:28
As they came near the village where the two men were headed, Jesus acted as though he were going farther. 29 But they strongly urged him, “Stay with us, because it is almost evening and the daylight is nearly gone.” So he went in to stay with them.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
>>
>>38241207

Psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept; I woke again, ...
>>
>>38241387
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

1 Timothy 6:11
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
>>
File: 1717497943517964.jpg (239 KB, 720x712)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
%%%%%%%%%

ENDING THREAD
ENDING THREAD
ENDING THREAD

If you didn't have an opportunity to ask, you can always contact God alone! He WILL answer a sincere call for help / self improvement / knowledge / etc...

ENDING THREAD
ENDING THREAD
ENDING THREAD

%%%%%%%%%

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.