[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713220503928635.jpg (208 KB, 799x1024)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Last night I was reading and I came across this:
>...His theories of anti-sexuality which argued that sexuality was a 'secular hell' that people voluntarily enter; a meat prison for the body.
It felt very true. Lust and sexual pleasure being effectively a recreational drug. But it occurred to me that also sex is a powerful magical ritual, able of generating lots of excess energy to be channeled. Do you think it's possible to use sex the same way people use some psychedelics to achieve something like spiritual connection, or 'expanding' their consciousness. If so, what would that look like for sex?
>>
Hieros Gamos, the unity of your matter and antimatter beings into a state of singular harmony, releasing incredible amounts of energy; it's near, if not the climax of human spiritual develop.
>>
sex without marriage is hedonistic, otherwise its fine and literally required to sustain life.
>>
>>38234924
yes, but what does that look like, all the sex I've ever had did not feel that way. What can I do to cultivate that energy?
>>
>>38234969
https://annas-archive.org/md5/157222d88150cc2884f8703b5fdfe9f3
>>
idk people often needs some frenz, someone to hold onto. if it's wrong it's wrong but being able to idk work on something and then go cuddle is nice. Having a balance is nice.
>>
>>38234952
nsa sex is sometimes the best thing like you've been rigid your whole life and are finally just having a fling with someone you like can be relaxing.
>>
>>38234901
>Lust and sexual pleasure being effectively a recreational drug.
Yes lol, this is literally the case.

The exception is it's use for bonding. But that requires more than just masturbating into another body.

You have have a spiritual experience through eating food, and you can also shovel slop down your mouth to cover pain.

Everything can be corrupted, everything has an element of pure spirituality in it.

If something were ontologically bad, with no redeeming qualities, factors, or influences, why would a God that is not evil make it exist?

Keep up your pondering fellow anon.
>>
>>38234969
You probably have only been fucking with your sacral chakra when you should be flowing the energy from your heart to your sacral into their sacral which should flow into their heart back into your heart creating a toroidal circuit of love so to speak
>>
>>38235450
I have no idea what that means

>>38235304
Thanks, that helps. I will continue to think on it
>>
File: 1718850727052359.gif (1.16 MB, 264x264)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>38235470
>doesn't know how to flow his energy
>calls himself a sorcerer
I shiggy diggy you guy's don't do this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.