[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Hitler had a capricorn moon. I have a capricorn moon. Am I Hitler?
>>
>>38248385
Not unless you have the mustache.
>>
No, you are 15yo retard.
>>
>>38248405
Hitler was an INFJ. I am an INFJ. Am I Hitler?
>>
Does anyone have any wizard knowledge about the natal capricorn moon? i want to know. thats all this thread is about. the hitler thing is secondary.
>>
>>38248405
I am actually older than that
>>
Yes, you're Hitler's top guy. I want you to lead the revolution
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 201x251)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>38248483
wow thank you i am very happy about this. Have you any astrological knowledge good sir? I am very curious about what the capricorn moon means
>>
When you have a natal Capricorn Moon, it brings a seriousness and maturity to your emotional character. Here are some key traits associated with having the Moon in Capricorn:

>>Responsibility and Pragmatism:
Born with the Moon in Capricorn, you tend to respond in a responsible, pragmatic, and measured manner. Capricorn is an Earth sign, emphasizing practical dimensions of life.

>>Structured Approach:
You have a strong need for structure, stability, and success in your emotional life. Capricorn’s influence encourages you to take action and build a solid foundation.

>>Emotional Control:
Capricorn moons excel at keeping their emotions in check. They compartmentalize feelings, often pushing them into mental boxes. While this stability can make them pillars of their communities or families, it can also lead to challenges in processing pain or trauma.

>>Ambition and Efficiency:
Lunar Capricorns thrive under pressure and are ambitious. They choose their goals carefully and work hard to achieve them. Efficiency and practicality drive their emotional approach.

>>Risk Aversion:
Being cautious and risk-averse is common for Capricorn moons. They prefer calculated steps over impulsive actions.

Remember, astrology provides insights, but individual experiences may vary.
>>
>>38248385
god, I fucking hope so
>>
>>38248385
you shall know them by their fruits
>>
>>38248385
We all have a little hitler inside of us OP. Seig heil mein nigger.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5 KB, 226x223)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>38248530
thanks thats a good breakdown
>>
>>38248385
what about cap suns?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.