[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (32).jpg (8 KB, 192x262)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Gangstalked? Hide threads and refuse to go along with it. Their biggest need is your consent. Do not stop fighting, ever.
>>
>>38253867
They exist in real life too, 30 minutes ago this faggot was terrorizing me for thinking about the skin tone of japanese people in real life. Every day I am being terrorized, harassed, abused, threatened etc for my thoughts in real life, or for playing video games, or watching tv/movies, or for eating food, for doing basically anything
>>
>>38253907
That's funny, b/c they said I "lacked American manners", that I should be vegan and natalist, that I had a "black man's body", that I should be the mother of blasian or half-Italian babies, that I should be Jesus and Maria, persecuted me for being a Satanist (Satan is just a good spirit, bro), forced me to breed with a Joseph Goebbels clone, forced me to integrate with their lower classes, forced me to talk to the *lesser* peoples (aka, the Christians), actively destroyed the lives of the real Christs and Marys...

The list goes on. From what I gathered, they are self-hating whites who want BBC and China-swag to "rescue them" from the cornfields of Iowa. I assume they were the shy nerdy ones who were forced to have manners. And they were only popular with the chess club and yearbook committee. Had lifelong memberships to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Never invited to prom. No one would share drugs with them. They were Carrie at the prom.

They are proof that Carrie wasn't a good person. Carrie and Meg are just the fugly versions of their bullies.
>>
And they are racist too.
>>
File: 20240528_145547.jpg (1.95 MB, 4000x3000)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>38253867
Jesus and The Holy Spirit really piss off these weird monitoring spirits, I have so much to say but just know you aren't alone. We are marked and targeted due to our potential and Spiritual power/influence. Never stop as OP said, Live a good life to spite them, all things work for the good of those who love GOD! Let them see you fall, and get back up, every day drain their energy and let their abuse STRENGTHEN YOU. God permits it because he knows it won't break you. Fear who can kill BODY and SOUL
>>
We're watching you.
>>
Why do they watch you? Nobody bothers watching me. Are you hot for someone in the force to be infatuated with you?
>>
>>38255065
jesus heckin loves state police and the psychiatry
>>
>>38255065
Yeah and try to find some grenades
>>
I dont know anything about grenades. What's the blast radius, what happens if a grenade blows up right next to a wall, how powerful is a grenade what will happen to that wall
>>
>>38255098
You can eat shit. ^v^
You know the drill if anymore Truman Show/"You Are Neo" sh*t goes down.

I record you, put it all over 4chan and Twitter, then you *ssholes lose your jobs, homes, friends, family, etc. for anti-Asian racism.

And it'll look legit too, b/c my "fruits" were normalizing all sorts of things considered sexual degeneracy in the mainstream, Doja/Nas lookin' crazy, twerking in middle schools, toe-sucking in preschools, trans reading hours, etc.So you'll all just look like stupid fat Ameridumbs who think everything from an Asian is "smart".

I recently heard that there were so many anti-Asian violence & vandalism worldwide that police had to stop taking those reports. Nothing new in my world, ofc. But this time, now everyone will believe me that I never deserved this and that you guys are all deranged and retarded.
>>
>>38255098
So basically, you are now a pederast, a hooker, a stripper, a foot fetishist, a bestiality fetish, a piss drinker, an incest fetish, an armpit fetish (lmao Taylor Swift), a booger-eating, Yee-Yeeing, Nazi, hillbilly, BBLDrizzy, trans-loving, "What is a woman?" asking, demon-needing LOSER.

Now you are a crazy person who just happens to be a nepo baby. And everyone sees you for who you truly are.

"Anything for Money"
"Dollar-Sign Slime"
"Bernie was Right"

...and so on and so forth.

Now, I have to enjoy Lonestar Jazz.
B/c I love Marlboro Ice Cream music.
>>
>>38253867
>your consent
They've never had it, its unhinged mental gymnastics to think otherwise.

>>38254993
>murder gangs that kill gangstalkers
Sounds like gangstalker tactics to get people to act out illegally and prove that their targets needed to be watched.
>>
>>38253907
Most Japs have a white skin tone cept okinawans but when I see too much brown in Jrpgs I wonder if woke had a hand in them. Is the guy from Arise or Star Ocean 6 truly sincere anyway I tolerate them thinking they're brown japs.
>>
>>38253907
>>38254211
>>38253867
Department of homeland security is the FBI's main gangstalking division
They are literally paid to harass you
>>
>>38256846
>>
>>38257510
You mean the Department of Lucrative Netflix Contracts and Harry Potter books and Spawn/Verotik comics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.