[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so chief now that we are not obscured and hidden anymore in order to execute our sinister and dark plans like cybersecurity, skipping country undetected, lost our freedom, have to take medicine against our joyful psychopathy, and even you get sick of talking to me, whats our next course of action? Surrender and get enslaved or do you have any eternal plan of beating the odds and defeating the enemy in a language i can understand. a foolproof plan? or should we just drop the ball and let the system have our way with us dark psychics? i mean not like we have a choice.

our divine ordnance, the thunderbolt, mjolnir, sudharshana, right out of reach, all calculations predict defeat because we are not omniscient, at least i am not, despite the little progress we made. Even you seem to get sick of talking to me.

I mean we can congratulate the enemy on winning and let the hipocrytes have their way with us for the rest of our existence, not like we have a choice.

Every solution is out of reach. What caused the biggest destruction of knowledge in the twenty first century? i dont know. was it the zap to my head? the burning of the circle?

Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, just that cracking the egg is forbidden now.
>>
>>38256220
its a complete checkmate against our freedom and happiness. any suggestion you will give me i will lose faith in or wont know how to follow up upon. Surely there is still hope somewhere. An evil that is almost impossible to understand is ruling the world. Our goal was happiness, a happy ending, my addictions keep me ignorant yet i need knowledge for success in happiness, and then again i if i try to overcome them i become even more unhappy.

my optimism is slowly fading. you really think we can win this long standing battle for all time?

because im still galvanized by my battle fury.
>>
Who is the enemy
>>
>>38256277
Are you supposing i should know the answer? My ever fading health caused by the powers that be.

My guess its my/our ever fading health that is fading before we can complete my goals.

Apparently they have figured out gematria drawing us into a futile battle.

Gematria makes no sense to me for decoding but it does seem for them and they are gaining power through it. Or artificial intelligence. i have no idea.

All i know is that the enemy can be beat with an equation relating to physics that i am not aware of its true nature and function.
>>
>>38256277
The philosophy that nobody else could beat the powers that be, that so many couldnt beat the suffering that result in death, why should we? have you ever seen superman flying around beating the bad guys? the return of a true king? Ive been battling myself and i lost against myself. So many heroes exist yet the world hasnt seen superman for a long time and it seems he was never that super because there is still so much evil in this world.

cruelty is my enemy, slavery is my enemy. there is no escape anymore. many are in this battle and few get out of it alive.

my enemy are my past actions that have lead me to this point, my past mistakes i cant erase. many feel like it.
>>
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
>>
>>38256436
no advice in that book seems to have ever solved my problems
>>
a mjolnir in my hand would fix me and knowing how to use it. and surviving long enough to build it
>>
>>38256271
We needed your help
We asked you to know yourself
What makes you tick
All the root causes
Reconciliation of shadow
(We are the shadow)

What innocent things could you do forever?

We started “the work” long ago
Doomers will begin the work one day
(But perhaps by then it’ll already be done)
>>
>>38256819
i tried, and, have i failed you? you havent failed me even if i complain at times. i am unfathomable even to myself in this state. there is no human mathematics that can describe me sadly.

IKSHANA, or iris. my mind is too damaged for it. i barely wake up in the morning in excrutiating pain. the medicine doesnt do much. i dont even know what i need. i see rainbows in more than just numbers. there exist a realm where nothing is made out of mere numbers but colors indescribable to man. Its description beyond my mind.

I would need to meditate in a warm place for months without disturbance to understand myself but society wont let me. i see no other way.

i need something divine. something of the gods which belongs to ikshana. Its no fantasy but i dont know how to describe it to yourself yet. Its all beyond my reach.
>>
>>38256819
>>38256882
It is interlinked with numbers yet it is not quite a number, it is what gives substance to numbers, or life to numbers, all numbers are written on it as if it was a book. Yet it is ruled by numbers or it rules numbers. Infinity even. Not even infinity would be enough to describe it. [1+1+1+1+1................] does not contain it. Aleph 0 does not contain it. thats all i know. Kali ma perhaps or kali, or color.

Tell the gods regards from ikshana, or iris. maybe they find me one day. But i will need something that is out of my reach. Whether a human is still in posession of it is the question. The formula of manifestation adjusted to my consciousness.

Whether it is in a government warehouse or buried deep underground is the question. Or just a myth and i am doomed to suffer living as a mortal, not able anymore to bring light to the world anymore. kathmandu is out of reach, india is out of reach, ethiopia is out of reach, iceland is out of reach.
>>
>>38256882
You need to breathe, you need to feel
Don’t worry about circling your mind for (reformation). The mind is weak, the mind lies, the mind receives

Even if all you can move is a toe, breathe until you can move it more….etcetera
>>
>>38256951
https://youtu.be/0uN1xGfEO0Q?si=aZ0It4KZtaUVDsoB
>>
>>38256997
always happy to see you gandalf. know even if i pass it wasnt in vain. But i feel like i wont pass yet. just going down a valley.

>>38257004
good thing i have the guitar i always wanted
>>
>>38257014
You know, i had an era of peace and fun for a long time in my life but war has caught up to me. I tried to escape war for so long but now its taunting me again. And i dont know how to deal with it. The price of victory is high. i would rather have peace. Can i win it, should i win it. time will tell. Im under a dark dark curse and there are no arcane magicians around experienced enough to tell me what it is. At least not that i know of. But it is an equation i need. Somewhere the secrets have always been hidden. The equation i am looking for. The codex ultima. There is just one thing i need. and i can heal myself. We are in a war. The equation to surefire way end any war the peaceful way. The hard way, The book of all wars.

Perhaps its the other book i am looking for. Its somewhere in the astral but i cannot travel the astral disturbed by society. being woke up every day by my phone.

Its something that belonged to time, chronos. Its like when a black hole warps time. But everything has a price. especially if you dont know what youre doing. ive scoured many books, none are ancient enough to hold the knowledge of this curse i am under.

yaaaaaaawn tired rambling on meds.
>>
>>38256271
>>38256220

the whole purpose of the bourgeois revolution in britain was to kill monarchies and establish republics all over the world in order to merge bureaucracy, entertainment and education so that the entertainment industry has something to feed on for all eternity and the peasants are kept entertained by their own public servants and never ever think of going back to monarchies

atheism= hedonism+ propaganda that christian kings are evil, in order to make a society based on commerce alone, and not on priests and military conquests
>>
So uh...what'd you do kill Jesus or something. It's not to late to join the light. If you really wanted to you could do it. You don't have to go that way.
>>
>>38257100
Oh im not quite an atheist or antichristian i am mostly impartial, i do believe the bible holds great knowledge but right now i need another book. Call me crazy. Its like the mariana trench conspiracy iceberg meme of books. Arcane and all. The bible doesnt teach you much about arcane magic and witchcraft. Call me crazy but... It holds all the knowledge about quantum physics and string theory not known to even the best human scientists. Or consider me an opportunist But it would enable us to build the magic science sword jesus or karki were talking about when jesus said he came to bring a sword. Or nandaka. With my current knowledge of quantum physics i only know how to build part of it. some of my magic works already.

Imagine knowing so much about quantum physics you know every cell inside your body and whats wrong with it. Travelling back in time before you got ill. Thats whats written in this book. Things like the solution to the riemann hypothesis.
>>
>>38257133
I dont think ive ever met jesus, i dont intend to end him. I dont know if he made any moves against me. If he did, and had his reasons, i wouldnt blame jesus.

I just came from the eons above to retrieve something. It will fix my world, it will fix yours. It is somewhere. I use it to fix my world and yours, then return to Tir na lia.
>>
Time waits for no man. Good luck.
>>
>>38256220
I've tried reading this post like 6 times now but there's something mentally blocking me from actually reading it
>am I missing out on anything?
>>
>>38257192
you must learn to talk to the master
>>
>>38257179
out of time, out of luck. close to accepting fate.
>>
i sense that someone here has something i need. Someone in reach. come on, what is it. nandaka? vajra? some other relic or artefact. all the magic has drawn it to this place. another artefact? a very powerful one, not just any artefact. Ancient incantations? Hieroglyphics? Self built? found? Ancient sanskrit scrolls? Something hardly anyone knows about. Something that works. The spear of destiny?

How many hieroglyphics does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Something otherwordly has a connection to this place, X. A bell, a crystal, not just any ordinary item. An original one perhaps.

Or is it dark magic. A voodoo item? A haunted item? A pendant of protection an object of magic science. Something logical and powerful. Will i ever find out and find my way home with it?
>>
>>38257245
things you cannot buy perhaps. priceless things. priceless power.
>>
Would you want to sail into the future of the eternal, or hold on to save a dying past. Convert.
>>
>>38257293
ive never met a christian that has beat a mortals inevitable demise
>>
>>38257303
We all do, this life, the heavens, new earth, and what dreams may come. For the Accient of Days the sands never run out.
>>
>>38257293
I guess (we’ll) find out
>>
>>38257245
>>38257256
a grim reapers scythe...
a ceremonial scythe?
>>
File: IMG_20240629_082118.jpg (1.19 MB, 1944x2592)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>38257396
Come on, the horseman requires your assistance. What would youcategorize me as. Werewolf or vampire
>>
File: IMG_20240629_082713.jpg (1.25 MB, 1944x2592)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>38257423
Why are my fangs only on my lower jaw. Someone here's gotta know what I am
>>
File: uzw3unan.jpg (93 KB, 1200x1200)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38257433
a normal jaw looks like this... You wanna tell me those two teeth dont look like fangs?
>>
>>38257433
Those are rad, anon
>>
>>38257469
theyre natural. no implants
>>
File: IMG_20240629_084043.jpg (1.34 MB, 1944x2592)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>38257469
I can eat a chunk of bacon like a lion and without cutting it up first or frying it. Raw
>>
>>38257502
any other vampires/chimeras/mutants/werewolves here?
>>
>>38257293
>>38257502
nomnomnom
sharpens fangs on bones
>>
>>38256220
I'm past the no hope stage into the insane laughter at every new dark thing that comes down the pipeline phase. Life is absurd.
>>
File deleted.
>>38256220
There's an invisible mothership under America and the aliens are watching you masturbate.

If anyone uses one more nuke there's going to be an invasion.
>>
>>38257245
u want a powaaa?
>>
>>38256220

fuck tptb, I'll fight them with every fibre of my being until the point I can no longer fight, no matter how, no matter when
We will triumph

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.