[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693732161986.jpg (158 KB, 2559x1441)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Hello /x/ I wanna ask how do i protect myself metaphysically because whenever i work and try to improve myself something goes wrong in my life which makes me upset and i become lazy and frustrated

im at a point in my life where i'm don't wanna work because im anxious something will go wrong

it feels like im cursed
>>
File: OIG4.jpg (343 KB, 1024x1024)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>38278926

As if something is actively preventing you from advancing. If you try to break out of them holding you back THEY will employ some type of gangstalking by using those who are Dead in the Flesh to harass or annoy you.

They want you to feel as if you are CURSED so that you never believe that it is from an External Source from the other side of the veil or people with ESP holding you back on their behalf Earthside.

They do this so that any target they want to hold back (for whatever reasons) never enters into an air of SUSPICION because that often leads to contention...I don't want to be a Daedalus giving his Son/Student Wings to Fly too close to the Sun...

Just be prepared for anything should you begin to enter contention with those external forces actively keeping you in a low-ebb.
>>
>>38279121
Gangstalking by who and i don't feel like im being gangstalked It's just stuff goes wrong. i want my life to be consistent.

for so long i have accepted changes in my life but i can't anymore and i dont feel like it's giant force attacking me. like a medium level enemy i need to deal with

I don't wanna belive in gangstalking it's eerie
>>
>>38279139

Very well.

Thus accept your perpetual bondage in your life...perhaps it is unrelated to what I presume may be the root-cause.

There is always religion, if it is THEY, then they have a vested interest in you joining a FAITH and then their stranglehold on you will go away completely since this is usually what they want out of their TARGETS.
>>
>>38279149
For refernce i'm a hindu not a practcing one.

But The thing about gangstalking i've read about it here even though i only heard the word i was able to have a vauge idea on what it is, my assumption was that

"animals have their primal instincts they can know if they are being watched through gangstalking the victims senses are overloaded causing them to lose grip mentally"

thats what i thought of gangstalking maybe i read it on here or came into my mind i heard the fact that if you feel like you are being watched then you will know was from some youtube video mayne my fear is stoping from beliving in gangstalking

But i don't wanna make my own problems through believing in something whats the antidote or strategy against gangstalking ? if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>38279121
Sorry i only understood your post the second time i read it you said if i belive the problems i have are becuase of external forces then how do i go about this i have to atleast set my life straight
>>
>>38278926
your inability to accept personal responsibility for your failings and maintain the discipline to enact lasting change is to blame.
stop looking for external factors and take accountability for your own failings and successes. people all over the world suffer setbacks nonstop as they try to improve their lot, you just don't hear about it from them.
nearly every person I've ever met that complains about being demotivated because "something always goes wrong" is just someone who craps out at hurdles way sooner than others, then they use that to excuse the selfsame behavior.
your only curse is you.
>>
>>38278926
You have to read a specific book called the war of art. Then you will understand what is happening to you and be able to overcome it.
>>
>>38279419
I understand you'r view point because i've been in that situation thinking i need to have more personal responsibilty

i've tried that hard work route also but things just keep going wrong and it gets me frustrated
>>
>>38278926
The natural conclusion is that God *wants* you to be "lazy and frustrated". Meditate on why.
>>
>>38279419
This is nonsense. Setbacks are divine messages tell you to STOP what you are doing. Ignore them at your peril.
>>
>>38279850
I don't belive meditation will give me any insights. isn't meditation supposed to make you mindful

how long do i need to meditate i don't see a light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>38279862
why? does god think im going to become some supervillan. and i do have free will right

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.