[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (849 KB, 452x803)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous Thread: >>38303585
>>
>>38307976
Next gf when ?
What type?
>>
Resposting from previous thread
AQ
I feel lost, where can I find myself?
>>
File: IMG_4887.jpg (108 KB, 1064x599)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Reading for gone girl quotes and scenes
I want to see how many reads I can do before I give up
>>
>>38308005
Love this movie
Will J commit to me?
>>
>>38308005
“There's a difference between really loving someone and loving the idea of her.”
like these?

The girl I'm in love with right now thinks that I will find someone more perfect than her and go for that instead, she thinks that because our circumstances are very difficult and likelihood of us meeting is very minimal as it stands right now. Will I be able to love someone as much as her, or is she the only one true love I will ever have?
>>
>>38308005
“Sleep is like a cat: It only comes to you if you ignore it.”

Will something good happen with that girl?
>>
>>38308017
>sun r ace of swords chariot judgment r four of wands tower five of swords
unlikely as things are they feel angry about something
>>
>>38308028
Oof I was trying to make him jealous...
I won't do that anymore
>>
File: proxy-image (1).jpg (88 KB, 800x500)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>38308005
Give advice and pointer for the sunday evening event. Im a total indoor guy and have to attend a event and meet people . I might even have to dance. Will there be anything that might trip me? I should prepare for
>>
>>38308021
>will you be able to love someone more than her?
That’s such a nuanced question, the idea of one true love is beautiful whether she’s worth it or not is up to you.
Ask me something else.
>>38308025
A lot of good things don’t end it too quickly because of something dumb
None of cups queen of pents six of swords
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 221x228)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>38308005
Will I see d again after he leaves?
>>
>>38308040
>21
how do I get her to shut up about it?
>>
>>38308035
Not the reader but, maybe you shouldn't play games with people, not just this one person.
Try honesty.
>>
>>38308040
>A lot of good things don’t end it too quickly because of something dumb
Thank you!
>>
>>38308035
https://youtube.com/shorts/j3RVrRXNTK0?feature=shared
>>38308036
Empress r Ten of pentacles HP
Dress well, avoid getting too emotional and most of all don’t try To get in your head too much
>>
>>38308045
Three of swords R
HP
Justice
Princess treatment and reassurance mostly
>>
File: GG1.gif (1.61 MB, 500x275)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>38308005
Kids with g in my future?
>>
>>38308043
King of pents r
No >>38308059
>>
>>38308048
Yeah :(
>>
>>38308058
kids with her in my future?
>>
>>38308059
Knight of Pents r
No
>>
File: image-resizer.jpg (85 KB, 670x377)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>38308005
How can I be a better man? Can I even ?
>>
trading
>>
>>38308005
Week general ?
I'm male
Men always say that as the defining compliment, don't they? She's a cool girl.
>>
I didn't mean to make you unhappy. Sorry.
Was just using past experience, I had a girl trying to make me jealous, and probably try to hurry up and make a move, but all it did was make me think, ok there's nothing special between us, and so nothing happened.
I should have been honest with her as well, and expressed my feelings more, or had more confidence to act when I should have.
>>
>>38308074
Charting r death eight of wands rev
You start over
*slowly*
Mindfully
Kill your old self and begin again
>>
>>38308064
I'm an idiot. This was meant for you>>38308089
>>
I really need your help div

Do i keep having dreams about my boyfriend cheating because there is truth to it? Weird thing irl are happening. I know this is a silly question because it’s dreams but i cannot shake the feeling. Please help me
>>
>>38308098
my cards say no
>>
>>38308102
Do you mind telling me which cards came out? Thank you for your time
>>
>>38308108
a bunch of them, but the one you need to know is magician, 10 of pentacles, 4 of cups
>>
>>38308112
Thanks. Is the Magician only indicative of manipulation if it’s in the reverse position?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38308119
nah the magician can fuck around, it's basically the fuckboy card but the other cards show how satisfied he is with you. You should just keep satisfying him
>>
File: Labreak .png (3.32 MB, 1284x1703)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
>>38308005
And I’m out
Cheers yall
>>
>>38308133
Thank you friend, I appreciate you more than you know
>>
>>38308139
Take care :)
>>
>>38308098
does he wanna cheat, knight of wands rx
does he wanna flirt with others, 5 of wand rx (anti flirting)
does he wanna be with other women sexually, 7 of wands, no
does he want to leave you - 10 of pent.. no he wants to stay with u a very very long time... the card of legacy
>>
>>38308157
Thank you so much. I’m unfamiliar with the knight of wands in reverse
>>
>>38308154
<3
>>
>>38308174
just a question... does he travel a lot?
>>
>>38308181
He doesn’t, but we are long distance and only see eachother about once a month
>>
>>38308185
hit send too quick. i’m usually the one flying to him he has only flown to me once. not sure if this is applicable
>>
>>38308192
if it really bothers you i think you should get a second opinion later. he wants to stay with you for a long time thats all that matters. but idk I don't like some of the cards I'm getting... sorry
>>
>>38308220
don’t be sorry! i appreciate the insight. i don’t want to drive myself crazy about it because i feel insane putting so much emphasis on dreams, but i have a history of this sort of thing, the connection to dreams/reality. trying to remain level headed about it

thank you for pulling cards for me either way. i hope you have a good night
>>
Aq
What does he think of us currently?
>>
AQ

How often does EA’s group shit talk me?
>>
>>38308296
Mystical Interpretation:
Two of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Three of Cups unveils the challenge before you.
Ace of Cups embodies the key influence.
Four of Swords offers sacred guidance.
Ten of Wands whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
Aq
Should I kill myself
>>
AQ: Not bf/gf shit, but how should I best navigate my friendship with T? I am aware of mutual sexual attraction, but I don't hold any romantic feelings or intent, and am unsure of what may come. Feel like I may open a can of worms without intending to.
>>
>>38307999
Mystical Interpretation:
Page of Cups (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Page of Swords (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
Five of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
King of Pentacles (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Nine of Wands (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38308479
Mystical Interpretation:
Temperance illuminates your present state.
Knight of Cups (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
Three of Swords embodies the key influence.
Ace of Swords offers sacred guidance.
Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38308504
Not sure what opportunities I should be seeing, but overall this definitely speaks to me. Thank you!
>>
>>38308551
Mystical Interpretation:
Five of Wands illuminates your present state.
Seven of Cups unveils the challenge before you.
Seven of Pentacles embodies the key influence.
Six of Pentacles (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Queen of Wands whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38308576
Mystical Interpretation:
Four of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Devil (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
Eight of Swords embodies the key influence.
Three of Pentacles (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Two of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
Mystical Interpretation:
Three of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Justice unveils the challenge before you.
Three of Pentacles (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Hermit offers sacred guidance.
The Devil (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
AQ: Will finding a new social setting bring me happiness or am I just doomed to remain miserable?
>>
Trading
>>
ayy whats good ya'll, have my own thread so I don't crowd this one with reads, thought I'd say whats up in this one though, I'm a bit too tired/have to go somewhere soon so cant do any reads but still have time to kill.

I know a lot about the history of tarot and divination and enjoy playing the role of teacher and student.
>>
File: Monk.jpg (188 KB, 923x608)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Occult AQ

Spiritual praticioner here for almost 15 years, but whithout rush. I'm planning to go all in this time, abandoning my hobbies, running from preferences and desires from the mind, larping real hard as a monk.

Don't want power, power to change for me is not power, beinf unnafected by everything the Universe holds is.
If i go through this, what are the prospects? Something good or just hospice care, depression etc?
>>
Divination is Evil

Repent or go to hell
>>
aq will my cats get along
>>
Aq
will i get those??
>>
>>38308847
If you're ready, you'll stay, if you aren't you'll leave, detach, go live as you wish, see where you are in a year, if you ache and pine for your old life, the desire simply hasn't left you yet, but you will have made a vast step towards it leaving and may even be born a monk in your next lifetime.
>>
>>38308881
whats your working definition of evil? that which serves the immisible self? how about hell? suffering? if so then obviously and we're already there
>>
>>38308157
ten of pentacles is also the abode of a family, family matters, good read I would agree with this intrepretation
>>
Ehh I'll do some 1 card or 3 card if its a serious q pulls before I have to leave in this thread.
>>
AQ

How will my proposition to Au (f) tomorrow go?
>>
>>38308719
>>38308945
>>38308948
>>38308957
>>38308962

how about you do the reads that are already in your thread, asshole? you don't need to shit up the entire board with your attempts to scrounge crypto

this goes for your alts as well, Oracle, Angel of Darkness, and whatever other fucking attempts at threads you've made
>>
>>38308962
General for this month?
>>
>>38309075
those aren't my alts, I'm not gonna be asking for crypto anymore
>>38280472
suggested the bitcoin account, I haven't made any money, its through etherium, would you like the code phrase so you can check yourself?

I am planning on returning to my thread or making another when I have the energy to do 10 card reads, I thought I'd do a couple pulls from here to kill time.
>>
>>38309075
Also some of the replies you're replying too aren't mine.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 202x239)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>38309075

pic related
>>38309260

if this is an attempt to scrounge crypto, its a worse method than using my pc as a miner.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38309075
I could understand you being angry if I was doing things like "to know your 10th card please send 5 mBTC to yadada", someone just said I should give people the ability to reciprocate the value they found in my reads, I apologize for doing so and won't do so in the future.
>>
aq.
how does the Thursday group feel about me? especially my love interest V. I don't know why is hard for me to hang out with them.
Thank you in adanvance kind anon
>>
AQ
I have a pathetic query... Does he care about me?
>>
AQ
Is this lunatic a red herring or the real deal?
>>
I'll be doing 3 card or 10 card pulls today depending on how much time I have, please let me know your signifier, if you have a Q lmk otherwise I'll do a general read.
>>
>>38309357
I'd like a general for the rest of year
I don't know what a signifier is
>>
>>38309000
>>38309357
Signifier is the fool
Q Is above
>>
>>38309357
may i have a summer general?
thank you in advance may not respond because i have to go to work
>>
>>38309357
>>38309323
signifier page of cups
>>
I think this is the 8th or 9th pull.
10 cups
10 wands
The devil
I've reached a time in my life where there is a negative thing I have to stop. I want to stop, but have struggled. I have chosen instant gratification, or what I saw as instant relief/ a way to hide from issues. I have ignored what I feel inside.
Now is the time to change, I need to commit.
LDAR is not the way forward.
Family time coming up, which could be why 10 of cups is there?
Again, wow.
>>
>>38309372
Whatever card in the major or minor arcana you relate most too, there are some historical interpretations like "if you're fair of hair you're likely a page" but some conflict, whichever card in the deck relates to yourself the best, as it will be used to represent yourself.
>>
>>38309375
Doing you a 3 pull now.
>>
Trading demon
>>
>>38309357
Hi,signifier is Emperor.
What is J's deal with behaving with me like she is,there is no chance she is so unaware that the things she says are very suggestive,but there is also no way she is unaware why anything like that is totally off limits
>>
>>38309357
Signifier: the Magician.
I'd like a love general, please.
>>
>>38309357
Will he be committed to just me and no one else?
Signifier the star but I'm more like the moon
>>
>>38309375
How will this fools proposition go?

>First is page of cups reversed, this covers him. fair young man, application, reflection, meditation
>The second is the heirophant, this represents his obstacles marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude
>The third is death reversed, this crowns him inertia, sleep, lethargy, petrifacation, somambulism
>the forth is queen of pentacles, this is beneath him generosity, security, magnificance liberty
>the fifth is the ace of cups, this is behind him house of the true heart, joy, content, abode, nourishment, abundance, fertility
>the sixth is eight of swords, this is before him, bad news, violent chagrin, censuer, crisis
>The seventh is the queen of swords this signifies himself, his attitude and relation to the matter at hand female sadness and embarassment, absence, sterility
>the eighth is ten of pentacles this signifies his house, his environment and affairs, as well as the influence, people and events around him gain, riches, family matters, archieves, the abode of a family
>the ninth is the nine of wands, it signifies his hopes and dreams opression, but also fortune, the place the figure is approaching may suffer from the wealth of rods the figure carries
>the tenth is the six of wands and represents what will come on the surface it is a victor triumphing, but it is also great news

Interesting read, I would say the version of you most likely to succede is one who believes they are likely to succede, even if I could have told you this without a read it seems to be what the read is pointing at, I think that things will go very well for you tommorow as long as you are confident that being in a relationship with you is something that others might want, as long as you believe you have something to offer her things will go well tomorow is what I intrepret at least.
>>
>>38309480
I'll be using the moon as your signifier if you believe it represents you best. I'll do you a 3 pull now.
>>
>>38309504
Cheers mate
>>
>>38309446
Thats a very specific Q, is there a better way to encompass it like "why does she cross taboos then act unaware of their existence?"
>>
>>38309519
ayy np, remember to live at the moment, whose to say whether this is the first or last of many lifetimes you will meet, use the time to get to know her and see what your alchemy together is. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>38309357
Can I please get a love reading? Thank you
>>
>>38309402
I don't have any such thing
Maybe the fool
>>
Trading
>>
>>38309326
Mystical Interpretation:
Four of Cups (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Justice (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
The Fool (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Wheel of Fortune offers sacred guidance.
The Sun (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38309480
first is the four of pentacles, this covers her in the surety of possession, cleaving to which that one has
second is the tower reversed, this represents her obstacles; distress and ruin but to a much lesser degree also oppression, tyranny
third is the ace of pentacles and this represents what will come; perfect contentment, felicity, ecstasy, also gold and speedy intelligence

The short answer is, unless two souls intertwine and become a single aspect, they will eventually part from each other, they will usually spend many lifetimes together where these questions are answered, he wants to be, but what he is is another matter entirely, but the best possible version of himself for you is indeed committed to you and no one else, whether you truly want this to be who he is or if that version of him would be good for your spiritual progression, is another matter all together, but I do get the sense he has the desire to be loyal to you over himself.
>>
>>38309342
Mystical Interpretation:
Six of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Tower unveils the challenge before you.
The Hierophant (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Three of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Ten of Swords (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38309357
Two of cups

Did H cause the power to be restored when it was restored?
>>
>>38308926
Mystical Interpretation:
Ace of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
The Magician unveils the challenge before you.
Two of Cups embodies the key influence.
Three of Wands offers sacred guidance.
Eight of Swords whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38309545
Doing you a three card pull using the fool to see how the next year will go now.
>>
>>38309543
Signifier?
>>
>>38308712
Mystical Interpretation:
Nine of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The World (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
Three of Pentacles embodies the key influence.
Ten of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Ten of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38309357
>>38309477
Why'd you skip me?
>>
>>38309612
This rest of year, not next one
>>
>>38308932
Mystical Interpretation:
Queen of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
Five of Cups unveils the challenge before you.
Page of Wands offers sacred guidance.
The Tower whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38309533
Not sure if you are still around,J is a mutual of an ex with who things ended really badly,and this would muddy the waters even deeper since around the end of the relationship she was keeping secrets from both sides
>>
>>38309639
The Magician
>>
>>38309545
puling six for you

>First is the ten of wands, this covers them. This is a paradoxical card in some respects, its oppression, but also fortune. A card of false-seeming, disguised, perfidity.
>The second is the hanged man , this represents their obstacles wisdom, trials, circumspection, scarifice, intution, divination, prophecy
>The third is the nine of wands reversed, this crowns them; strength in oppisition, if attacked you will meet the onslaught boldy.
>the forth is the knight of wands this is beneath them; departure, absence, flight. A dark young man, friendly. Change of residence.
>the fifth is the page of pentacles, this is behind them application, study, scholarship, relfection
>the sixth is king of pentacles reversed, this is before them and represents what will come, vice, weakness

You will find great wisdom through the pursuit of your vices, but they will make you weaker in body and spirit, the price will not be worth the payment, try to balance the pursuit of your vices with a lifestyle that benefits your spirtuality, your intellect, and your body, the patterns your daily like takes have been, will be, are shaping your future, your path through the 4th dimension is a solid, but you percieve it as though you are looking at your head through an xray, in slices. This is not the true nature of the ground of being.
>>
>>38309689
So J is a mutual of someone you were in a relationship with, they keep crossing tabboos and acting unaware that they were aware of these tabboos before they crossed them even though you have reason to believe they didn't, and them crossing these tabboos muddies the water because the ex you were in a relationship with was keeping secrets from you and your mutuals, so when J crosses this tabboo you aren't sure what to make of it? I'm sorry I'm a little lost and want to make sure I absolutely understand the situation since it obv means a lot to you.
>>
>>38309550
Ayy i'll do a trade
>>
>>38309665
Sorry I asked it for the next 12 months. My bad.
>>
>>38309656
short answer is i'm an imperfect manic fucker, I just go by my intuition, its a horrible system but oh well, I'll do you now.
>>
>>38309778
Would be she willing to hang out with me if I asked?

Q?
>>
Aq
How will my love life be over the next 3 months
>>
>>38309357
The Hanged Man
Will I ever be in contact with T again?
>>
Twade
>>
>>38309923
Any description or information about my future fuckbuddy?

Your qwewy?
>>
Radier-waite 78 card deck, 22 major arcana, 56 minor arcana used
>people will get skipped, its not because I hate you its because I'm a maniac, i dont want you to keep checking but I rely on my intuition in order to attempt to get to the people who need it most, this system will not be perfect, I am sorry
>please let me know your signifier, which card represents you best in the deck, and your question, if you have no question I'll just do a general read
>worthwhile charities you can give to as a way to "tip" me (keeps the people who want to be able to recropricate and the ones who don't want me to be able to recropcated with as an induvial happy)
>I'll list the position the cards come up in on the celtic cross and some of the divinatory meanings of said cards to the best of my historical and spiritual knowledge of tarot then list my interpretation of everything together underneath

What are some other things someone brand new to tarot might need to or want to know before posting in my future threads? I want to design the best possible header possible.
>>
>>38309799
>>38309933
Are you still doing my query?
>>
>>38309930
>>38309830
This right here starting.
>>
>>38309856
Gotcha, I'll pull 3 or 6 depending on which way the maniac wind blows.
>>
Doing an experimental 55 card draw
First come first serve
>>
>>38309947
Hey how will my love life be for the rest of the summer/year
>>
>>38309942
Starting
>>
>>38309936
>>38309936
Shit yeah I gotchu now, I tottally forgot that last time was about to do you and it slipped my mind, I just told someone else I'm doing them but I'll do you first.
>>38309856
Sorry hanged man, i'll do you next since I said I would.
>>
>>38309773
J was keeping some of my ex's secrets from me,and some of my secrets from my ex,which when eventualy came to light caused a massive blowout and the relationship ended really badly,so anything between us would throw a very different light on the whole situation,and she is acting suggestive enough that she is either an apsolute social stunt or manipulative in some way.
>>
>>38309947
Have a vacation comming up,will i get the sexoooooo
>>
>>38309954
>9 of swords, 4 of pents,4 of swords

Well they seem like a kinda lazy stress ball of a human. They're more than likely not very out going and a home body that would prefer to stay at home a watch a movie instead of going out with friends.

Hopefully this is a good fit for you
>>
>>38309942
2 of wands, 9 of wands, Emperor r, World
She's undecided but if you were to ask right now she may already have plans or something else may show up.

You don't really need to do mich convincing but I really can't tell if she'll show up.
>>
>>38309997
Trade again?
>>
>>38309947
Will I be with j long term?
>>
>>38309952
The Cosmic Tapestry Unfolds:

Six of Swords:
Transition, leaving behind, moving on
Cosmic Core: The central thread of your tapestry

Death (Reversed):
Fear of change, holding on, stagnation, decay
Celestial Challenge: The knot you must untangle

Strength (Reversed):
Self-doubt, weakness, insecurity
Astral Influence: Past energies shaping your present

Ten of Pentacles (Reversed):
Fleeting success, lack of stability, loss of legacy
Nebulous Future: The misty path ahead

Queen of Wands:
Courage, determination, joy
Zenith Aspirations: Your highest hopes and dreams

Ten of Wands:
Accomplishment, responsibility, burden
Nadir Foundations: The roots grounding your journey

Six of Pentacles:
Charity, generosity, sharing
Galactic Guidance: Wisdom from the cosmic expanse

Eight of Pentacles (Reversed):
Lack of passion, uninspired, no motivation
Stellar Surroundings: Your immediate cosmic environment

The Emperor (Reversed):
Domination, excessive control, lack of discipline
Cosmic Hopes: What your soul yearns for

Temperance:
Middle path, patience, finding meaning
Celestial Outcome: The constellation your actions form

The Devil:
Addiction, materialism, playfulness
Solar Plexus: Your inner power and confidence

Knight of Pentacles:
Efficiency, hard work, responsibility
Lunar Emotions: The ebb and flow of your feelings

Five of Swords (Reversed):
Lingering resentment, desire to reconcile, forgiveness
Mercury's Thoughts: Your mental processes and communication

(Cont.)
>>
>>38310026
Eight of Wands:
Rapid action, movement, quick decisions
Venus' Relationships: Bonds and connections in your life

The Tower (Reversed):
Disaster avoided, delayed disaster, fear of suffering
Mars' Drives: Your passions and motivations

The Hanged Man:
Sacrifice, release, martyrdom
Jupiter's Expansion: Areas of growth and opportunity

Knight of Swords (Reversed):
No direction, disregard for consequences, unpredictability
Saturn's Lessons: Challenges that lead to wisdom

Seven of Wands (Reversed):
Giving up, overwhelmed, overly protective
Uranus' Awakening: Sudden insights and changes

King of Wands (Reversed):
Impulsive, overbearing, unachievable expectations
Neptune's Dreams: Your ideals and illusions

Seven of Pentacles:
Hard work, perseverance, diligence
Pluto's Transformation: Deep, irreversible life changes

Two of Pentacles (Reversed):
Imbalance, overwhelmed, disorganized
Cosmic Axis: The spine of your spiritual journey

Nine of Wands:
Resilience, grit, last stand
Celestial Equator: Balance in your universal perspective

Three of Swords:
Heartbreak, suffering, grief
Galactic Center: Your connection to the greater whole

King of Pentacles:
Abundance, prosperity, security
Event Horizon: The threshold of new possibilities

The Moon (Reversed):
Confusion, fear, misinterpretation
Quantum Entanglement: Unseen connections influencing you

Four of Wands:
Community, home, celebrations
Cosmic String: Threads of fate in your tapestry

Four of Pentacles:
Conservation, frugality, security
Dark Matter: Hidden influences shaping your path

The High Priestess:
Intuition, sacred knowledge, divine feminine
Supernova: Explosive growth or change

Nine of Pentacles:
Fruits of labor, chance, independence
Black Hole: What you need to let go of

Two of Cups (Reversed):
Imbalance, broken communication, tension
Wormhole: Shortcuts or unexpected journeys

The Chariot (Reversed):
Lack of control, aggression, obstacles
Cosmic Web: Your place in the grand design

(Cont.)
>>
>>38310028
Justice:
Cause and effect, clarity, truth
Parallel Universe: Alternative paths or choices

Six of Wands:
Victory, success, public recognition
Time Dilation: Patience and divine timing

Knight of Wands (Reversed):
Anger, impulsiveness, recklessness
Gravitational Lens: New perspectives on old situations

Four of Cups (Reversed):
Sudden awareness, choosing happiness, acceptance
Cosmic Inflation: Rapid expansion in your life

Queen of Swords (Reversed):
Cold hearted, cruel, bitterness
Stellar Nursery: Nurturing new ideas or projects

Page of Swords (Reversed):
Deception, manipulation, all talk
Red Giant: Expanding influence or responsibilities

Queen of Cups (Reversed):
Martyrdom, insecurity, dependence
White Dwarf: Condensing and focusing your energies

Wheel of Fortune:
Change, cycles, inevitable fate
Neutron Star: Intense concentration of purpose

Five of Wands:
Competition, rivalry, conflict
Pulsar: Rhythms and cycles in your life

The Hermit (Reversed):
Loneliness, isolation, lost your way
Quasar: Distant goals with powerful influence

Ace of Cups:
New feelings, spirituality, intuition
Nebula: Creative potential and forming ideas

Ace of Wands:
Creation, willpower, inspiration, desire
Star Cluster: Community and shared destinies

Eight of Swords:
Imprisonment, entrapment, self-victimization
Galaxy: Your personal universe of experiences

Nine of Swords (Reversed):
Hope, reaching out, despair
Cosmic Void: Emptiness that invites new creation

Ace of Swords (Reversed):
Confusion, brutality, chaos
Asterism: Patterns emerging in your life

Three of Cups:
Friendship, community, happiness
Constellation: The mythic story you're living

Judgement (Reversed):
Self-doubt, refusal of self-examination
Dark Energy: Unseen forces propelling your journey

Ace of Pentacles:
New financial opportunity, prosperity
Cosmic Microwave Background: Echoes of your past

Three of Pentacles:
Teamwork, collaboration, building
Interstellar Medium: The space between experiences

(Cont.)
>>
>>38309996
>kinda lazy stress ball
I think you're describing me in all honesty.

>>38310007
Sure. Where are we meeting? Like what kind of place?

You?
>>
>>38310033
Eight of Cups (Reversed):
Avoidance, fear of change, fear of loss
Kuiper Belt: Distant influences from your past

Ten of Cups (Reversed):
Shattered dreams, broken family, domestic disharmony
Oort Cloud: The furthest reaches of your potential

Two of Wands (Reversed):
Fear of change, playing safe, bad planning
Galactic Halo: Protective energies surrounding you

Three of Wands:
Looking ahead, expansion, rapid growth
Cosmic Ray: Inspirational bursts of insight

King of Swords (Reversed):
Manipulative, cruel, weakness
Solar Wind: Currents of change in your life
>>
>>38309936
Is love in the cards for this magician?

>First is the nine of pentacles, this covers them. prudence, safety, success, accomplishment
>The second is the sun, this represents their obstacles marital happiness, fortunanate marriage, contentment
>The third is the ace of wands, this crowns them creation, invention, enterprise
>the forth is the queen of pentacles, this is beneath them opulence, magnificence, liberty, security
>the fifth is the four of cups, this is behind them, fairy favors, blended pleasure, he has all the wine appearing before him as if by magic yet he finds no fuffilment in it
>the sixth is seven of wands, this is before them and represents what will come. Six are attacking one who however has the vantage point, a card of valor, it is further a card of success for the combatant on top and his enemies may even be unable to reach him

I think love in this lifetime is a likely possibility as long as you realize the biggest obstical you have is the the belief that love will bring you happiness, think of love as a way to bring happiness to one you care about when you are strong enough to support both yourself and them, keep working on developing this emotional, physical, and spiritual strength and I see success for you in more than months but less than a decade.
>>
>>38310035
Will T try to reach out and spend time with me in the future?

Starting
>>
>>38310058
Starting
>>
>>38310058
Moon, 7 or cups, Hangedman, Knigth of wands
It's very possible but you gotta level up your manifesting game.

T has been thinking about i but they just need that extra push.
>>
>>38310069
>High priestess, 8of swords, 2 of wands

Well it's likely somewhere new that you've never been before but it's a positive place. Not sure if you have any trips plans sooner or are going anywhere but it will likely be when you leave to be somewhere that you think will exciting and fulfilling for you.

You might feel anxious and put yourself in a position where you don't want to leave but when you do you will me this person
>>
>>38310043
Thank you!
>>
>>38309357
Hey Mr. Read, I think the vision you had about the little girl in the pink dress was about me. Around the time you posted about your hallucination the other night, I was contemplating whether I should wear my pink dress instead of a yellow one that I originally decided for when my husband and I would go hand out resumes. Fashion is very close to my heart, I spend hours at a time coordinating outfits, so needless to say, I take my appearance seriously and especially when catering to target demographics. I also have brown hair and a child-like personality which could tie into what was seen. As for "find the fairy baby," i want my husband to continue to search for a job that he genuinely wants to nurture and grow within. In order to achieve this, having stepping stones that actually align with his true interests will be paramount. This has proved to be difficult so far so he's been applying to jobs he knows he'll dislikes as well, which I understand can be disheartening. Keeping the search broad until now has felt critical because he's been unemployed for over 6 months. With my idea though, he wouldn’t have to compromise. The plan I came up with was one you read on already and said it was a great idea >>38279061

I was up all night waiting for that read from you because I knew you’d tap into something important and you did! Let me know what your thoughts are about my theory.
>>
>>38309656
>>38309477
>>38310057
Finally got around to you my bad it took so long. Taking a nice long break now, I might come back to this thread later but if I haven't got to you yet look for my new threat without the bitcoin link tommorow, I'll probably be lurkin to answer qs about old reads however.
>>
>>38310142
Thats a very interesting theory, like I said I don't often have these types of hallucinations, but I did notice that when i was in this state of being open to them, I couldn't manifest them by focusing on trying to read them, it was only when my mind was clear and I was off in ADHD/ zen clear mind meditation land when they were happening, after that one I also felt like I could hear a crowd of people and then I saw what may be a demonic presence of some sort, he looked a bit like a bald man with red skin and red eyes that were bulging, I only saw a face and a prescence of heat, I then detached from this prescence, I wasn't scared but I also didn't want it to attach to me so I focused on meditating to try and give the prencence a positive spirtual environment it wouldn't be attracted through since i got the feeling it was just passing through, I breifly saw myself, black hands cast out as if running ready to claw, as demonic presence, but it was only a flash, haven't noticed any thing else from this prescence and even if you were the little girl in the pink dress, im not sure if its connected to you, just thought i'd share this with you, I remember this read and your situation, wheter or not the little girl is you, I cannot say,
>>
>>38309947
N's feelings for me? (not sexual)
>>
>>38310142
I still believe that your idea will work however, as I remember the read pointing towards that, as for the jobs he's been applying to that aren't this job, how he frames them will be important, as a stepping stone not as a second choice because the first one failed, what is not forbidden is mandatory. This isn't necessarily divination, just my intuition.
>>
>>38310142
In my mind, the mechanics behind the hallucination are nowhere near as significant as your intuition it represents you, if I catch any more echos/hallucinations/whatever the mechanics of the manifestation are I will do my best to let you know referring to you as Fairy-anon if thats alright.
>>
>>38310142
Thank you so much for the time and energy given to my reads, do you happen to have a picture of the dress of a dress that looks just like it? I remember how the one I saw looked, it had shoulder straps
>>
Aq
Will I see him soon?
>>
>>38310180
There seems to be a demonic presence in my life, something working against me and even though it’s going away, I still get negative hallucinations. It used to be so bad that I’d constantly hear voices telling me to kill myself and this lasted for about a year (I’m much happier how BTW). I had a dream last night that a large crowd of people were going through clothes that were mostly mine, deciding what to purchase for themselves. This relates to a project I’m working on, but an aspect felt off in the dream. A person I had a bad experience with was present and someone else made a negative comment about me which seemed like I took quite personally. Anyway, than you for the additional context and maybe this ties in as well!
>>
>>38310026
This is a very cool interpretation of the mechanism of the celttic cross, very awesome way of reading deffo writing this down, interesting way of organizing the cards, do you put them down in the traditional manner? as some of these seem to be a lil different in meaning to the positons of the cross as I understand them, I'd love to learn more about your practice.
>>
AQ
Will S be willing to help me?
>>
>>38310254
>>
>>38310043
>>38310033
>>38310028
>>38310026

This is so very cool, what an awesome method of using tarot, I can only imagine how long a read like this takes to post like like, thank you so much for your hard work!

I went to the liberty of taking this and saving it in a way that will be easy for anyone else to copy and paste if they wish:

(cont)
>>
The Cosmic Tapestry Unfolds:
Cosmic Core: The central thread of your tapestry
Celestial Challenge: The knot you must untangle
Astral Influence: Past energies shaping your present
Nebulous Future: The misty path ahead
Zenith Aspirations: Your highest hopes and dreams
Nadir Foundations: The roots grounding your journey
Galactic Guidance: Wisdom from the cosmic expanse
Stellar Surroundings: Your immediate cosmic environment
Cosmic Hopes: What your soul yearns for
Celestial Outcome: The constellation your actions form
Solar Plexus: Your inner power and confidence
Lunar Emotions: The ebb and flow of your feelings
Mercury's Thoughts: Your mental processes and communication
Venus' Relationships: Bonds and connections in your life
Disaster avoided, delayed disaster, fear of suffering
Mars' Drives: Your passions and motivations
Jupiter's Expansion: Areas of growth and opportunity
Saturn's Lessons: Challenges that lead to wisdom
Uranus' Awakening: Sudden insights and changes
Neptune's Dreams: Your ideals and illusions
Pluto's Transformation: Deep, irreversible life changes
Cosmic Axis: The spine of your spiritual journey
Celestial Equator: Balance in your universal perspective
Galactic Center: Your connection to the greater whole
Event Horizon: The threshold of new possibilities
Quantum Entanglement: Unseen connections influencing you
Cosmic String: Threads of fate in your tapestry
Dark Matter: Hidden influences shaping your path
Supernova: Explosive growth or change
Black Hole: What you need to let go of
Wormhole: Shortcuts or unexpected journeys
Cosmic Web: Your place in the grand design
Parallel Universe: Alternative paths or choices
Time Dilation: Patience and divine timing
Gravitational Lens: New perspectives on old situations
Cosmic Inflation: Rapid expansion in your life
Stellar Nursery: Nurturing new ideas or projects
Red Giant: Expanding influence or responsibilities
White Dwarf: Condensing and focusing your energies
(cont)
>>
>>38309311
fuck him, get your bag. i was a little salty about you making your own threads instead of just using /div/ but I really really don't give a fuck. I can't think of a logical reason to be mad.
>>
>>38310298
Neutron Star: Intense concentration of purpose
Pulsar: Rhythms and cycles in your life
Quasar: Distant goals with powerful influence
Nebula: Creative potential and forming ideas
Star Cluster: Community and shared destinies
Galaxy: Your personal universe of experiences
Cosmic Void: Emptiness that invites new creation
Asterism: Patterns emerging in your life
Constellation: The mythic story you're living
Dark Energy: Unseen forces propelling your journey
Cosmic Microwave Background: Echoes of your past
Interstellar Medium: The space between experiences
Kuiper Belt: Distant influences from your past
Shattered dreams, broken family, domestic disharmony
Oort Cloud: The furthest reaches of your potential
Galactic Halo: Protective energies surrounding you
Cosmic Ray: Inspirational bursts of insight
Solar Wind: Currents of change in your life
>>
>>38310300
I didn't want to clog up /div/, its all good I have no desire for the bag, only to allow those to reciprocate, any who wish too are welcome to inquire into charities I may advocate for.
>>
>>38310308
you can't advertise/beg for money here or you'll get banned
>>
>>38310312
yeah, makes sense, someone reccomended the practice to me last thread, its a mistake I wont make in the future, I have no real desire to make money through this I just felt bad that people wanted to reciprocate and couldnt, the idea of telling them a charity I like solves both problems
>>
File: IMG_1021.png (1.38 MB, 1170x2532)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>38310197
The problem with my husband is that he’s very honest. Questions like “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?” trip him up because he has entrepreneurial goals and hates lying. Additionally, he’ll have to frame himself as dynamic and eager to learn because the type of position he’d want wouldn’t perfectly fit in with his prior education and work experience. The main area that this hypothetical would align is his interests, which he’d likely have to really lean into how knowledgeable he is through self-taught practices to get hired. These three areas are where the caveat you’ve intuited could touch upon.

Lol yes! Call me Fairy-anon! Feedback is fun for me so any time. I love talking about myself.

The dress had this pink gingham pattern and the shape of the dress will be in a separate post. I had this custom made so it’s split up a bit.

1/2
>>
Aq
Does he want to stay with me or should I find someone else?
>>
File: IMG_1020.png (462 KB, 1170x2532)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>38310329
2/2
>>
>>38309947
bruh you are an absolute mad lad
>>
>>38310332
6os rx, lovers
he wishes to stay

captcha: uuuj0y

UWU
>>
trading
>>
>>38310365
shoot ill throw u a freebie
>>
>>38310372
Need any help yourself, darlin'?
>>
File: 8474.jpg (41 KB, 401x765)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>38310372
Not them but can I have a read too if that’s ok?
>>
>>38310378
omg hi Lucario :3
Nah I've been doing pretty good lately, how about you? Need anythin?
>>
>>38310372
aw how sweet of you T_T thank you!
I just want to know if I'll begin pulling in decent money thru my art/content creation by the end of the year? my bf is giving me a safe space to be able to grow my career, but i feel guilty not making as much as i'd like.
>>
>>38310246
if demonic presences have been a part of your history, then I would say there is indeed significance to me perceiving a demonic entity after seeing a hallucination you identified with.

what is all means I'm not sure, i'm worried of the consequences to hazard a guess, although all three hallucinations relating to you makes me think that they really were about you
>>
Good Day! I am back and doing readings for the next 15 min. Those that received readings in the past know I only do this once and a while to give back to community. Somone also asked for my discord. I will post it at the end.
>>
>>38310362
Yay ty
>>
>>38310279
Could you explain this picture? Is it how all the cards relate to eachother? In what way?
>>
>>38310397
Can I get a general for the rest of this year?
>>
>>38310385
yeah sure shoot ;)

>>38310389
Winter will be your golden months. Make sure to take advantage of events like inktober & what not. November / December you'll see a big increase. If you draw digitally try drawing certain trends in your own style - like how everyone was hopping on the milkman trend lmfaoo. But you'll be golden by the end of the year and it'll come and go in waves but end of the year looks good asf
>>
>>38310397
I want to know about my future partner, how’s he like?
>>
>>38310397
Will I have a lover with me for the holidays this year?
>>
>>38310397
Can you tell me if my current bf will be my last one? (Marriage) thanks
>>
>>38310397
What’s my next job like?
>>
>>38310405
>385
Will I move in with K? He’s said he wanted us to move in together but I still don’t trust that is a solid thing
>>
>>38310403
Some kind of decision will be made and it it feel like justice has been served. A sense of loss will overcome you deeply. By December the sky will be clear and it will be the best feeling you will have, your next year after this one is very rewarding
>>
>>38310397
General for the next six months
>>
>>38310397
Did my man go through something as horrible as I did/worse?
>>
>>38310420
You will move in with him but it does not seem like a very happy living situation - I see a woman on a blue couch sitting with her arms crossed with a pissed off face. Seems like after a month or two you will gtfo and he will ask you to come back later on.
>>
>>38310410
No I feel that there are some resentments and you feel life is not fair. I also feeling of moving on, wanting to but stuck
6 of pens rx, 6 of swords
>>
>>38310387
Well, a few high ranking queens told me to come here today, so I suppose part of it was for a message to be delivered by you. It is unusual that the queens serve me so but they are gentle with me as I am with them. Even so, they are known for shaping things.

My query is what do I need to do to transform properly? I am not their clay but the queens are of my many teachers. Also if the spirits relay anything else to you please tell me everything.
>>
>>38310405
Pls will K love me?
Capatcha:Tryj
Do i gotta try??
>>
>>38310413
unfortunately no i feel alot of conflict more external than internal. You will have a sort of "awakening" within the next 3 months
5 of wands, 3 of wands
>>
>>38310434
Would you like a read?
Thank you!!!
): it resonates
>>
aq
will they get along?
>>
>>38310329
It was absolutely that shape, although the pattern I cannot speak for it was definitely that shape

I imagine that he needs to match his honesty with the intention of telling people what they want to hear, so if the question is "where do you see yourself in 10 years" whose aim is to discern loyalty, I would say something to the affect of "making you a lot of money" as my actions on the job would continue to pay dividends even after I am gone if I do my best, I'm not saying to give this answer, I'm basically saying that he must be shrewd with his honesty, don't lie or decieve, but people don't always understand what we are communicating to them, what your husband is trying to say is "I'm honest enough to tell you my dreams are to work for myself which means I may not be at your company in 10 years" but if the hiring manager only writes down "plans on working 10 years or less", the message in the answer is lost to those who make the decision, he must balance his honesty with the intention of making sure his communication is crystal clear and unable to be intrepreted wrong, a fun excercise might be to play the role of a hiring manager who is working to filter people out, not gauge their honesty, and look for reasons in his answers not to hire him, everybody gives reasons to hire them, make sure you aren't giving a reason not too.
>>
>>38310436
Oof ty
>>
>>38310397
Will i get my desires?
tysm
>>
>>38310329
And I'm sure we'll fill up the next thread I make with chatting about this and other matters, I love talking about others, I remember you having a dream about a hiring manager so I think there's significance there perhaps.
>>
>>38310397
Will my current lover be someone I'm with long term?
>>
>>38310414
cretivity, social very social, you will fall deep into this job and grow both professionally and personally. The type of job is in the social services
ACe of cups, knight of wands
>>
>>38310335
this second picture is even closer with how the fabric looks
>>
>>38310434
Hi darling i missed you. Please answer my query if you feel like it no pressure
Is using those going to bring it back? Ty
>>
>>38310451
Yes please, general career like what is my next career move
>>
>>38310452
Mystical Interpretation:
Eight of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Three of Pentacles reveals the challenge before you.
Wheel of Fortune (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Magician (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Six of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310438
Be as pliable as you can - allow them to bend and gently pull you into a transformation that will be extremely beneficial for you. The star card popped up into my head and the sound of rushing water. Keep filling your cup up but also remember not to allow it to become completely full. Take care of your health as well and don't neglect sleep, eating etc... Meditation will help a lot. Lots and lots of meditation, alone time, and being gentle with yourself. This isn't a battle but more of a gentle shaping. There may be a few inconveniences here and there but be like water and flow around the rocks in your path.

"With grace and style, we should let it surrender."
This lyric just kept playing in my head over and over again.

Harmony of balance - learning to flow like water, but also to kindle your own flame, careful not to let it die out or burn like a wildfire. Play with the elements whenever you can. There's messages within them if you can discern them.

<3
>>
>>38309947
saved said 55 card draw for posterity in a manner by which it is easily copied and pasted,>>38310298
>>38310301

we need >>38309952
to come back in a year and let us know what happened lmao
>>
>>38310484
are you still reading? I wanted to ask what the romantic/sexual outcome of going to bar IM tonight would be
>>
>>38310444
>>38310451
If you gotta try to make someone love ya then :( no bueno

nah no read you're good, sweetpea <3

>>38310477
>>38310495

Hello qt pies! I'm running low on juice rn but may be back later :3 sorry ;(
>>
Aq
What are this new guys intentions with me?
>>
>>38310431
I feel boredom and you are contemplating something or somethings. Take the next 6 months to do more soul searching and really focus on what you want your next career to be. I feel that your next move is a good move
4 of cups, the hermit, 3 of pens
>>
>>38310495
Trading this one
>>38310497
all good!
>>
>>38310481
Are you darlingweeb?
You skipped my q
>>
>>38310432
I feel like there is a front being put on. Everything seems happy and family oriented on the outside but behind closed doors and also within you all I feel resentment argument instability
10 of cups, 5 of swords, 9 of pens rx
>>
>>38310509
no they are not and readers reserve the right to skip what they want
>>
>>38310397
Pls will he love me? tysm
>>
>>38310397
This plan will work?
>>
>>38310531
Oof, he did then. Thank you
>>
>>38310271
Mystical Interpretation:
Ten of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
Two of Pentacles (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Six of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Hermit (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Page of Swords (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310537
yeah fair, I’m just confused of why she’s asking me for a read when she skipped me and that was aimed at a different reader lmao
>>
>>38310462
YES, watch out for a miss communication and when you start feeling an inbalance thats when you need to refocus, its coming!
Ace of cups, ace of swords, 2 of cups rx
>>
>>38310484
Thank you. I have much to consider with that. The queens smile upon you too.
>>
>>38310550
this one pls >>38310495
are you using a website or a real deck
>>
>>38310395
To me, my dream means I have baggage to work through and if I don’t do so, this project I’ve worked incredibly hard on for years could easily collapse. I’d be in a public-facing role so everything I say has the potential to be pulled apart and critiqued. There are sentiments I have to be very careful in phrasing because being a bit controversial is a part of my visions, but this would have to be approached careful which only could be determined properly with a healed mind and heart. As for what you’ve witnessed, my unhealed trauma could affect my husband as well and not only through how I treat him, but with the negative entities I attract into our lives. How the demonic energy may have crossed over from my side to him makes me think it’s making it more difficult for him to seize job opportunities by being able to latch on to him through using me as a vessel. I grew up in poverty while he’s been upper-middle class most of his life and sudden there’s been a switch-up. I understand the economy isn’t great right now which is a factor and I do enhance his life in many ways as he says I completely brighten up his world, but I do have a “survival mindset” from some of the nasty stuff I’ve been through. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if it l’s bleeding over.

>>38310457
That’s fantastic advice and wouldn’t have been able to come up with that on my own. My impulse tells me to lie lol. This is definitely worth discussing with my husband. Thank you.

>>38310473
The reversal is interesting!

>>38310464
Do you have Discord? Adding each other there might keep us from thread-clogging if anything else comes up.
>>
>>38310422
Thanks LA
>>
Trading
>>
>>38310693
q?
>>
File: IMG_9666.jpg (448 KB, 695x682)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
AQ
When will I be able to leave Argentina? Never liked the culture in here, and it’s getting worse and worse every year.
>>
>>38310579
Mystical Interpretation:
Five of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Magician reveals the challenge before you.
The High Priestess (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Hierophant offers sacred guidance.
King of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310697
romantic/sexual outcome of going to bar IM tonight? yours
>>
>>38310698
It seems the activism will end up benefiting you. A nude protest will cause enough of a disruption that it will change someone's mind on helping you out. Whether it's you participating in it or just witnessing it is unclear.
>>
>>38310501
Mystical Interpretation:
Knight of Swords (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Judgement reveals the challenge before you.
Six of Pentacles (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Queen of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Knight of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310702
Hey anon
May I ask if me(male, 23) and E(female, 24) are meeting tonight?
Thanks
>>
trading
>>
>>38310728
Can I ask a query
Will my current lover be long term?
>>
>>38310730
Mystical Interpretation:
Knight of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
The Empress (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Page of Swords embodies the key influence.
The Hanged Man (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Five of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310721
should/how do I stop masturbating to my long distance gf?
>>
>>38310731
query? mine is >>38310721
I'm male
>>
>>38310743
starting
>>
>>38310405
sorry for the late response, but thank you! this is really encouraging. that'll be about a year since i really got a following, i'll keep working hard
>>
AQ

What will be the thing that brings Al back? Thanks.
>>
Aq
Will I get money really soon?
>>
>>38310735
Mystical Interpretation:
Queen of Wands illuminates your present state.
The Emperor reveals the challenge before you.
King of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Four of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310761
Ty!
>>
>>38310721
>>38310743
moon
ace of pentacles rx
3 of swords
high priestess rx
2 of cups rx
oh brother... You should really not go into it expecting anything to come out of it, as that will make you only not ever want to go to bars again. I'd recommend you go in with -1 expectations and just get used to the flow at the first. to answer your question, as it is right now, there's only bad outcomes that shouldn't really discourage you from still going.
>>
AQ
How do I kick my nicotine habbit?
>>
>>38310759
Mystical Interpretation:
Two of Cups illuminates your present state.
Queen of Swords reveals the challenge before you.
Ace of Cups embodies the key influence.
Eight of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
The Hermit (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310723
Food for thoughts. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>38310777
I've been to a lot of bars in my life the fuck
thanks ig
>>38310743
strength
emperor
three of cups
don't you have a hobby or exercise or any sort of discipline? Get that, some more friends, and learn to control yourself.
>>
>>38310760
Mystical Interpretation:
Six of Swords (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Three of Wands reveals the challenge before you.
Queen of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Page of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
The Hermit (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310812
that's not helpful at all, I think of her during every second of my life
>>
>>38310788
Mystical Interpretation:
King of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
The Sun (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Four of Swords embodies the key influence.
Ten of Swords offers sacred guidance.
Page of Swords (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
Aq
Will I get the vs job?
>>
>>38310820
:( ty
>>
Aq
Will d like my results?
>>
>>38310824
dude that's cute but that dependency will be the end of you
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38310840
Mystical Interpretation:
The Tower illuminates your present state.
Knight of Swords reveals the challenge before you.
King of Cups embodies the key influence.
Nine of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Five of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310896
Seems like a yes to me
Thanks so much :)
>>
>>38310892
query
>>
>>38310852
Mystical Interpretation:
The Emperor (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Eight of Pentacles reveals the challenge before you.
Queen of Cups (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Six of Wands offers sacred guidance.
Ten of Swords whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
Aq
What's my next sexual encounter like?
>>
trading
>>
>>38310933
best way my bf can get rich
you?
>>
>>38310952
q?
>>
AQ
Why doesn't L like me?
>>
I finally found my Spirit Animal Oracle cards. I loved using these when the tarot read was overwhelmingly negative. I was looking for them for months. You ever just lose a deck and it comes back to you when you need it? I also prayed to my guides for its return 5 minutes before my dumbass remembered where I stashed them.
>>
>>38310964
yo deer man you doing reads rn? i can trade
>>
>>38310947
Mystical Interpretation:
Strength (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Five of Pentacles (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Ace of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Sun (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Ace of Wands (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
trading
>>
>>38311000
query
>>
File: v0-c7kah3flcsza1.jpg (54 KB, 512x640)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I'll read until the wife wakes up.

I promise 3 readings -if- things go well. I'll pick what I read.
>>
>>38310988
Ty!
>>
>>38311003
how upset is R (f) for the fact that a (m) and I aren't showing up today
>>
>>38310835
That doesn't sound to positive. I'm going to have to dig deep with this one.
Meditate and ask myself what it is that I enjoy about it and find alternatives that can fill the void. I don't want to be all talk. Thank you
>>
>>38311009
How can I have more adventure in my life?
>>
>>38311009
am i being delusional about the relationship i am in now? (i am f) tyysmmm
>>
>>38311009
Next bf?
>>
>>38311016
this one please. startin

>>38310955
>>
>>38311009
How do I handle C(male) in regards to getting my money back if the deal falls through
>>
>>38311009
Does j love me?
>>
>>38310963
Mystical Interpretation:
Page of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
King of Pentacles reveals the challenge before you.
Six of Cups embodies the key influence.
Queen of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Judgement whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38310955
starting yours!
>>
>>38310964
I’m praying to find the deck I lost they were my favorite cards to use :(
>>
>>38311009
how would next Friday go for me?
>>
>>38311009
Hey again! Would I love perfume VO, ST or K?
>>
>>38311016
Ace of swords
9 of wands rx
3 of wands rx

pretty upset desu. it's definitely on her mind and bothering her more than she would like it to. she will hold onto it for a while. not a grudge but will definitely be holding on it and steaming.
>>
>>38311009
How long till my skin issues fix ?
>>
>>38311083
>10oc, sun, 2op
he will need to focus on building better friendships/relationships. he will need to stay positive and confident, and try to seek out ventures that align with his hobbies/talents. And make sure he manages his finances carefully and is adaptable to change and able juggle multiple opportunities
>>
>>38310972
I'm off adderall today. I was thinking about doing some simple reads to pass the time, 1 angel card and 1 animal oracle card, no analysis. I think I'll open up in a bit, I need more coffee in me first.

>>38311046
What deck was it if you don't mind sharing?
>>
>>38311009
How can I achieve stability in my house?
>>
trading
>>
>>38311151
Q?
>>
>>38311156
trying to understand my feelings right now and if I'm doing the right thing

you?
>>
>>38311009
>>38311067
Btw I bought a perfume you told you told me I wouldn’t like and you were right! Big regret, should’ve listened to you. The hype surrounding it is probably created by a bunch of sellouts and my dumbass gave in.
>>
trading
>>
>>38311009
Can you please describe my next gf? I also have some feedback for you
>>
>>38311009
Will I get a job soon?
>>
File: Resized_20240706_125101.jpg (749 KB, 1512x1512)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
Alright doing something different today since I'm off meds. I'm gonna draw 1 Angel Tarot card to suggest an angel you need to pray too and what for and 1 Animal Oracle card for advice for your situation. You don't have to post your querie or your issues if you don't want too, just let me know if you want one, it might help me channel though idk.
>>
>>38311009
My initial is N, and I wanted to ask is V supposed to be my soulmate? Me and her are going through a phase in our lives right now, and just recently I started noticing we started having common interests and hobbies pop up between us.

My own cards are pointing towards yes but I just wanted another readers input
>>
>>38311219
Please, I'll take one. No specific query, just love related if that's okay. been single for too long.
>>
>>38311219
hello
>>
>>38311219
Pull request for general!
>>
>>38311219
Hi how would C react if I asked her to hangout after her shift ends next time I see her? We had a pretty fun talk last time I saw her and I'm pretty interested in getting to know her better
>>
>>38311219
Me please. I’m f :3
>>
>>38311219
My initials are DBG and I am a male. Give me some advice, Deer. You've given me a reading recently about my hometown, if that helps you connect better with me
>>
>>38311219
I just want to know what I was put thru so much bullshit for. Not in a depressed kind of way, but I'm wondering if it was just preparation for something greater that I needed to experience extreme hardship to be able to be mature enough to develop and work towards fortune?
>>
>>38311172
I want to know the steps I must take to avert tragedy.
Starting when you do
>>
File: Resized_20240706_125820.jpg (918 KB, 1512x1512)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
>>38311228
>>
>>38311219
Yo. Feeling weird tonight.
>>
>>38311273
I think my transformation is nearly complete.... thank n you
>>
>>38311219
Give me guidance
>>
File: Resized_20240706_130247.jpg (932 KB, 1512x1512)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
>>38311229
huh you got the butterfly too
>>
>>38311219
I'll take a read.
>>
>>38311023
>Sun Rx, King of Swords Rx, 2 of Swords Rx
Ok, huge red flag on this and the cards are not helping the case either. It feels like you wanna do extreme sports or something along those lines.

Be careful not to be reckless or lose your mind seeking an adrenaline rush. We only have one body and spare parts are virtually non-existent.

>>38311024
How come so? Why delussional?
>Ace of Swords
>Knight of Swords, Knight of Wands, 10 of Pents Rx
>8 of Cups Rx clarifier
>Page of Pents Rx
No. You're not delussional. The truth just slapped you really hard back into reality.

Your partner is not what you were hoping for and you may not be as compatible as you thought.

I'm afraid you may split soon if you don't put some effort into our relationship.
>>
>>38311219
I'd like one, ty <3
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: Resized_20240706_130553.jpg (873 KB, 1512x1512)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
>>38311237
>>
>>38311309
q?
>>
>>38311219
mee
>>
Trading
>>
File: Resized_20240706_130830.jpg (850 KB, 1512x1512)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>38311248
Huh mumiah came out again. maybe rebirth is just the theme of the day
>>
>>38311316
Huh. I wonder what I’m supposed to surrender to. Thank you.
>>
>>38311219
How will g feel next time we see eachother
>>
I'm taking a cig break but I'll get through these when I'm back I'm sure

>>38311249
I only know this cause I did a ritual for a friend of mine last night with him, but Sitael also helps with getting a job and its not listed on the card
>>
>>38311319
Was that dream really a message from a spirit telling me that I should contact one of those spirits, or was it just a coincidence?
Yours?
>>
>>38311219
How do I avert disaster?
>>
>>38311350
did this reader see what happened to me?

starting yours
>>
>>38311358
Starting yours.
>>
>>38311009
When will K come back?only wondering. Thanks.
>>
>>38311350
Judgement rx, 3 of pentacles, 2 of pentacles
It was, but tread carefully. Only go into it if you're in harmony, or wait until you're more stable.
Star, king of pentacles, page of swords - They will definitely aid you, but be firm with them. Take a no nonsense approach.
>>
File: dreams-1659084367-hero.jpg (113 KB, 812x500)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>38311033
>Magiccian, Queen of Cups, 7 of Swords, King of Swords
You gotta put your foot down now. There's a serious risk of you losing ypue money if you don't act swiftly.

You need to talk with them and make some sort of deal where you can have an upper hand, maybe some insurance or a partial payment or something you can pawn or sell that equals the value of your investment.

Honestly you should been more picky with your clients/partners.

>>38311034
The heart is whimsical and these querries rarely reveal the whole scene and their whole feelings about you, but if you insist in knowing...
>King of Pents
>Queen of Cups, Empress, Hanged Man Rx
I would say this is a yes... but they just can't act on it for some reason. By the looks of this they wouldn't try anything even if they could.
>>
>>38311329
q
>>
>>38311392
Ty
We are hooking up
>>
>>38311358
Two of Cups Rx, Six of Pentacles Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx, Judgement, King of Swords Rx

Almost certainly not. This reader doesn't seem to have any real understanding of what happened to you either. Just don't pay any mind to this situation, or what the reader said. You're better off ignoring this.
>>
>>38311415
Thank you!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38311426
query
>>
>>38311422
Trade again?
>>
>>38311393
Outcome of having tried something with M last time we went out?
>>
>>38311219
Ok I’ll give this a try!
>>
>>38311432
What does she think of me? Your q?
>>
>>38311435
sure!
My q is, did I make an offer to the person I want to, or was it something else? (could be an entity).

What's yours?
>>
File: BigMask.jpg (522 KB, 1486x1771)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
A'ight the wife is still dreaming so I'm taking a small rest and smugling some snacks. I'm a little rusty with tarot.

Can't promise to come back tho. Cheers!

>>38311199
I'm used to take shots in the dark and hit my mark but in the bigger scene of the universe I make a lot of misinterpretations. Thanks for the feedback.

>>38311408
Sounds abour right. Don't take advantage of this knowledge. Just because he loves you doesn't mean he is not dumping you to the curb.
>>
>>38311445
Was that dream telling me to reach out to F, or S?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38311219
Yes that would be nice and helpful. I feel lost and stuck am not sure what to do. I usually work with archangel michael.
>>
File: Resized_20240706_132813.jpg (782 KB, 1512x1512)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>38311251
>>
>>38311437
Seven day general, starting when you confirm
>>
>>38311501
starting
>>
File: Resized_20240706_133115.jpg (876 KB, 1512x1512)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
>>38311255
>>
>>38311456
F - 3 of pentacles, 7 of wands, 6 of wands rx
S - queen of swords rx, page of pents rx, page of cups

S has a message for you, but don't try to work with them. F will help you. So both in a way, but approach F more seriously
>>
>>38311219
May I have one?
>>
>>38311219
Love advice
>>
>>38311219
one for my relationship please! thanks!
>>
Odds and I will cum in her pussy
>>
>>38311445
>Ace of Swords, Ten of Pentacles, Seven of Wands Rx, Three of Swords Rx, Five of Cups Rx

Your offer was made to your intended recipient, but it did get the attention of other beings/entities. I wouldn't worry about it though. If your intention is to only make this offer to one person, you shouldn't need to concern yourself with other entities. Just banish and shield if you feel the need to, and maintain your intention of only giving your offer to your intended recipient.
>>
File: Resized_20240706_133428.jpg (864 KB, 1512x1512)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>38311276
>>
>>38311529
Thank you, this crap is confusing haha.
>>
>>38311508
Trade again?
>>
>>38311505
starting
>>
File: Resized_20240706_133611.jpg (892 KB, 1512x1512)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>38311291
>>
>>38311539
Sure! I don't really have more qs but ask, I can give out a freebie
>>
>>38311440
How will my finances be this month? Starting yours.
>>
File: Resized_20240706_133810.jpg (831 KB, 1512x1512)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
>>38311301
>>
>>38311547
Thanks
>>
>>38311548
I'm working towards an important goal right now, and several reads have told me not to take shortcuts towards it, that I need to do this myself. Is F offering to help with that goal, or something else entirely? Basically, I want to know F trying to work with F would screw up my progress, and prevent/delay me from achieving my long term goal.
>>
>>38311563
do me
>>
>>38311501
The Fool, 3 of Pentacles Rx, The Chariot Rx
I don't see distress or negativity but I do see stagnation and misdirection, spread makes me think there's something you'll be putting off and you'll end up wasting these next 7 days
>>
File: Resized_20240706_134037.jpg (889 KB, 1512x1512)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
>>38311308
>>
>>38311437
Seven of Swords Rev
Five of Coins
Eight of Swords
INot good, you would have blown everything up
>>
ttradidng
>>
File: Resized_20240706_134254.jpg (852 KB, 1512x1512)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>38311322
3rd time this mofo comes out, I think he's trying to tell me something
>>
>>38311552
VI of Swords, World, VI of Wands

You will have good opportunities of improving your finances if you think more internationally. If you travel, it could be a job abroad or maybe investments involving foreign capital. If you will pursue your financial endeavors confidently, you will succeed here
>>
>>38311571
4 of pentacles, 8 of wands, 6 of wands. It seems different. Completely unrelated. Helpful, but not what you want or need.
I asked about asking for help towards that goal and got: 6 of swords, 7 of swords, and 8 of cups rx. Definitely keep it separate, if you ask for aid for this it only leads to confusion and loss of opportunity.
>>
File: Resized_20240706_134446.jpg (887 KB, 1512x1512)
887 KB
887 KB JPG
>>38311336
>>
File: Resized_20240706_134657.jpg (874 KB, 1512x1512)
874 KB
874 KB JPG
>>38311352
>>
>>38311583
Thank you! Pretty on point with my experience
>>
>>38311219
How would S(female) react if I started trying to hold her hands and get more physically flirty with her next time we're out together?
>>
File: Resized_20240706_134944.jpg (853 KB, 1512x1512)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
>>38311439
>>
Trading

Will read anything
>>
File: Resized_20240706_135202.jpg (875 KB, 1512x1512)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
>>38311463
>>
>>38311654
Is my love aware of the abuse I went through? Yours?
>>
>>38311654
Will I go through with that plan this winter? What is yours? no occult pls
>>
Trading demon
>>
>>38311219
I want one! Sounds cool!
>>
>>38311682
Q?
Mine is if he also befriended demons
>>
>>38311688
How did my working today go?

Starting.
>>
File: Resized_20240706_135824.jpg (848 KB, 1512x1512)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>38311516
i accidentally pulled 2 angels for you
>>
>>38311661
What does C(f) want with me(M)? starting yours soon
>>
>>38311693
3 of wands rx, world, fool
Your obsacles are cleared and you are ready to go get what you want. Pretty well I'd say.
Queen of cups and queen of pents. Awesome results to come.
>>
>>38311576
>>38311219
i didn't see this beforehand
>>
>>38311707
Star rx
Justice
KoS rx
Devil

She's super insecure and is afraid that you're a manipulative bastard... so hoping for clarity and good intentions, will go full clinger if you let her but she's very very damaged. Be careful with her heart
>>
>>38311392
Yeah, I really need to stop giving people the benifit of the doubt and stop being so generous.
>>
>>38311688
Moon
Judgment
Ace of pentacles rev
King of swords
Ace of cups rev
I'm not really sure how to interpret this. I would say he has something to do with demons since they like him and he doesn't hold any bad feeling toward them.

But he's not befriending them and they don't even try to taunt or tempt him. It feels more like he is in his natural element when dealing with them but he's not fond of this for some reason.

The moon is sparkling with a soft light. Maybe he had something really vig to do with demons on a past life.
>>
>>38311455
Oh okay i mean i think im feeling the same
>>
>>38311746
Alright! This works for me, I see what he does now. Thank you
>>
>>38311717
Yay!

>>38311746
>something really big
I hate phoneposting.

>>38311754
I don't see what he is doing but he's definitely under control. There's nothing to worry here.
>>
Twading
>>
>>38309594
Thank you I hope your reading is true I really want him for myself and no one else
>>
>>38311807
q? mine is >>38311681
>>
>>38311848
What can I do to start improving my situation with T starting right now?

Starting your q
>>
>>38311855
starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38311889
Q?
>>
>>38311897
Outcome between me and IZ
male asking about female
>>
>>38311877
>Moon, 4 of pents, page of wands

Well it is ultimately up to you but it does seem you are being super cautious out of not knowing how it will go or end up. Don't be afraid of the unknown as page of wands tells me if you commit to the adventure you have nothing to worry about.

You are being a little safe which is understandable but don't let your frugal lifestyle prevent you from adventures or making positive life chances
>>
>>38307797
>>38307808
I asked her, and she said yes, but tomorrow. We’re assuming you’re straight, as she doesn’t know how to read for homosexuals, and I’m not so good at it either. She started laughing as soon as she saw your chart, so it should be interesting. Check the next thread tomorrow.
>>
>>38311855
Hermit
Two of Swords
Page of Wands
HP Rx
You have a choice to make as to whether this person would be an improvement in your life or if you should really be alone. Think and meditate on if T is worth bettering things with and you may be surprised.
>>
>>38311911
great, I should anhero
thanks for confirming
>>
>>38311904
outcome about me and V.M? male about female, starting
>>
trading
>>
>>38311926
>4 of wands
>fool
>queen of swords
You two will get close to one another, you might even cohabit at some point. You two have a certain desire to go blind with the other person, putting trust in the process in hopes that things go well between you. I sense they will go quite well. Things might be a bit complicated but again, if you trust in the process and keep your head on your shoulders things will move in a good direction.
>>
>>38311962
Q?
Will I get laid this month?
>>
>>38311913
Got it.
>>
>>38311971
what should i know rn?
starting
>>
>>38311971
page of swords rx, six of cups, ten of pents

Up to you, really. I think u may be acting a bit more reclusive than you should be bc you're afraid of rejection or something, possibly caused by past traumas but the cards want you to know theres nothing to be scared of and you are awesome. If you can just get over your anxiety and actually put yourself out there in confidence with intent to have sex then yeah, you'll get laid, but you can't let your anxiety get the best of you.
>>
>>38311995
>world
>10 of swords, hermit
>ace of pents
You are at an end of a chapter in your life. You'll have the opportunity to either end it smoothly or with pain. You'll have to listen to your inner wisdom and let your soul guide you in the direction that avoids the pain, the choice will be more obvious than it seems but you might be blinded to it when it occurs
>>
>>38312030
ty anon
trade again?
>>
>>38311926
Yo, Where's my read? I posted urs here>>38311966
>>
>>38312040
Sure.
This one>>38311904
I think anon cucked me.
For context this is the girl I want to lay with
>>
>>38312048
gotcha
What will my life be like after this chapter ends?
starting
>>
>>38312048
ace of cups, three of cups rx, two of cups rx

Seems to be an exploration of mutual feelings before it comes to light you guys aren't actually compatible in the way you had hoped and things taking a rather sour turn for your relationship. I'm getting there may be drama involved afterwards, like there's a lot of excitement at first but when shit hits the fan it hits it bad and it's painful.

hope i'm wrong, sorry anon
>>
>>38312065
>9 of wands rev, high preistess
>3 of pents rev, 6 of wands rev
>world, Ace of awords rev
Things will be tough. You'll have to wrap your sleeves up and get down to work. You might make the wrong choice afterall looking at this. You'll be fairly lonely and exhausted, not knowing where to go in life. People might throw hurdles under your feet and you'll feel under apriciated by them but that too will end, it'd as if you'll reach a breaking point and throw all your problems to hell and get rid of your problems.
>>
>>38312116
thanks
one last trade?
>>
music shufflemancy
tell me something you believe in
only doing a couple before dinner
>>
>>38312133
Sure.
What can I do to have a postive outcome with her?
Yours?
>>
>>38312159
i believe in reincarnation
is everything going to be ok for me for the rest of the year?
>>
>>38312169
What is the choice im going to have to make in the first place?
starting
>>
Twade
>>
>>38312172
https://youtu.be/nYRGfdq0so4
watch out for the lover....
keep calm and you'll be ok the less you are angry
beautiful song I dont really find it ominous and it's about betrayal
>>
>>38312169
eight of wands, six of wands, four of cups rx

I think you really just need to go with the flow and not think about your actions too much, I think overthinking could rly be your detriment here, just do what feels right in the moment and be confident you're doing the right thing unless she scrunches up/has weird body language/outright just tells you no. Lack of confidence tends to give others anxiety and generally complicates things, just have more faith in yourself.
>>
>>38312159
I believe in dark chocolate being better than milk chocolate

if u can pls shuffle me something about my relationship right now

thanks
>>
>>38312177
>8 of cups
>magician, 7 of swords
>lovers
About leaving something or someone behind. This could be a lover, a job or just a place you reside in. There's someone in your vicinity that either keeps you in place or will offer you a place to move, do not trust them as they're quite literally masters of deception. You'll be offered a choice, likely by said person and then get to choose. I'd say avoid their suggestions period.
>>
File: 20240614_085123.jpg (118 KB, 1179x1089)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Aq
Will I move this year? If so, how?
>>
>>38312203
>the less you are angry
>it's about betrayal

God that hits home
sobbb
I just want everything to be okay. I don't want to be angry and I just want people to leave me alone.
can i be greedy and ask for a pull on if i'll be happy at the end of the year?
>>
>>38312159
I believe in God the almighty, the divine femenine and their rebel heir later turned Lucifer.
>>
>>38312159
I believe that money is power
>>
>>38312159
i believe in a thing called love

will i find a new job in the next few months?
>>
>>38312272
Man you're retarded
>>38312302
real nigga shit
>>38312215
based
>>38312159
I believe that this general is full of schizophrenic faggots who are too autistic to go outside and touch grass
>>38312323
gay
>>
>>38312335
no u
>>
Trading
>>
>>38312417
query
>>
>>38312159
I believe in where are here to learn
>>
>>38312422
will I meet my next bf at the event next saturday? you?
>>
>>38312442
Will I meet my next gf in the next seven days ? starting
>>
>>38312469
aw were so cute with our queries

10 of cups first card
temperance rx 3 of pent rx page of pent rx
queen of cups

very high possibility but I urge you to intent to find one that is willing to be loving and vulnerable toward you, has chemistry, and mutual hobbies or interests....as well want a family with you
The reversed cards trip me up, but with 10 of cups first card....meaning yes.....I think you will---but you might need to go back to the drawing board and strategize who you want and how you might go about getting it
>>
AQ

What surprises might await me?
>>
>>38312442
High Priestess Reversed
Six of Swords
Ace of Cups
You won't but it will lead to another event or for you to truly discover yourself and find love in that way. You'll have a mental clarity after the event and you'll most likely find your boyfriend soon after.
>>
>>38312515
Awww how cute! yipppee!!!!
>>
>>38312515
Can we trade?
>>
Trading feels query…
>>
>>38312546
Q?
>>
>>38312551
What is he (libra) feeling for me rn?
Yours?
>>
>>38312561
Will the videos I send her today satisfy her or are they not up to her standards?
Starting when u confirm
>>
>>38312573
Starting!
>>
>>38312543
query
>>38312516
lmk if you want to trade more
>>
>>38312581
>543
What are IZs intentions towards me?
Male asking about female
>>
>>38312510
8 of pentacles. you're going to find a new hobby or interest that you didn't expect
>>
>>38312573
>5 of cups rx, 5of pentacles rx, 4of pentacles rx, devil, queen of pentacles rx, page of swords rx, ace of wands rx
I think its possible she wont tell you straight forward but I think she expected something else or maybe the videos are not satisfying her… I think some of you have some sex addiction perhaps? Correct me but this woman is not in a good place rn, and my cards are saying you should let this one go for your own good… feels like being sucked by the void this vibe
>>
>>38312589
sure, tell me how I meet my next gf? starting
>>
>>38312561
>3 of awords, Judgement
>4 of swords, emperor rev
>10 of cups, 7 of pentacles
Did you reject him? If so he's heartbroken but hasn't given up and will come back around once he gets his act together cuz he still holds out hope.
If that's not the case he mightve had poor run ins with love in the past and while he is aware of how that makes him act he does feel you two could have something together but he needs time to soften up and get over past pains.
If not love related at all he feels you might be hurt and need some good council. That you need to take a break away from a shitty guy in your life and that he could provide the happiness you need to recover.
>>
>>38312630
I think all three interpretations sound right in their own way…
If you want a freebie lmk, i feel like my reading was kinda short, thanks again
>>
>>38312251
Mystical Interpretation:
The Hierophant (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Queen of Swords (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Eight of Cups offers sacred guidance.
The Magician (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38312641
Sure. I guess I have two Qs, one as a freebie and one optional as a trade?
The freebie, best way to cut her off should that become nessecary?
And the potential trade, will the work I put in pay off and well get to meet irl?
>>
>>38312659
Right, will do both
Mine is if this libra guy misses me or thinks of me often?
Starting
>>
>>38312629
>ace of wands
>2 of wands
>10 of swords, 7 of cups
You might meet her while partaking in a hobby or something you enjoy doing. Maybe she'll be a fuck buddy at first? You'll discover she's potential for a relationship but you'll run into the issue of thinking too much, be that to make a move or to make things serious. 7 of cups isn't a card for stalling yet I feel you might pass her up by inaction due to being too preoccupied thinking. He'll that Ace makes me think that if you have someone on your radar right now to just fucking go for it lest you miss your shot before you can even take it.
>>
>>38312581
sure I can trade more, can I get some insight on the event that will transpire that will lead me to progress like you said, at next weekend's event? you?
>>
aq
is my mother a narcissistic?
>>
>>38312607
Thank you :D
>>
Trading
>>
>>38312671
no there's no one on my radar right now lol
>>38312589
She doesn't really have any intentions for you at the moment as she's beigg n friendly it seems like. She sees you as a friend but it's possible that in time this could really be something more.
>>
>>38312659
>Should anon cut her off?: ace of swords rx, hierophant, ace of pentacles rx
>best way to cut her off: 5 of wands, sun rx, 2 of wands rx

I think you will get bored of the situation or you will see eventually that is not leading to much more, maybe the dynamic is too formal or something but is not leading to a tangible win here, seems like a loss of opportunity
How to cut her off? Literally argue or confront w her and tell her how unhappy you are about this whole situation not moving where you wanted bc maybe she was also passive about this whole thing, idk things may get nasty here, essentially be honest I guess
>>
>>38312672
sure just tell me how I meet my next gf? starting when you confirm
>>
>>38312670
>4 of pentacles, strenght
>high preistess, knight of pentacles
>7 of wands rev, Ace of wands
Right, did you dump the poor guy? He's actively trying not to think of you or miss you, to keep his act together and remain cool. Yet deep down he feels your presence in his subconscious, you're still present to him. It's either been a while and his feelings haven't subsided or he's using work to distract himself from the thought of you.
I assume you're not in contact. He wants to renew this connection yet he's either got a lot of shit going on and can't make it or this rejection beat his self esteem into the ground and nows he's unwilling to go again even tho he wants to
>>
how does the Thursday group feel about me? especially my love interest V. I don't know why hanging out with them is hard.
Thank you in adanvance kind anon
>>
>>38312721
starting
>>
>>38312659
>>>38312659
>will the effort pay out?: high priestess, page of cupsrx, 4 of cups, hierophant rx, fool rx
Dont doubt your intention anon, I feel like you’re trying to lie to yourself about this situation but feels like you will be stuck in this situation, again youll get bored and frustrated, and I think you should consider this again before you do something crazy here, dont be impulsive and naive. Im even hearing possible pregnancy for some reason, just saying
>>
>>38312721
You're gonna feel and look your best, gonna look like a real playboy--or just look like a real charismatic leader--powerful magnetic energy will be coming from you. This will happen at night--with the moon. With ace of swords/7 of cups reversed...must be some sort of event that you just know will lead you to solid outcomes--no second guessing, when you're also 100% sure about what you want from a woman. It must be like some sure thing event or something that just really stands out from all the other options that you could be doing. Or---it might be just a message you might send or email or something with the ace of swords, maybe a reply back to you.
>>
Aq
Will my grandma ever be able to smell?
>>
>>38312737
So it likely won't go anywhere huh?
As to pregnancy, I get that with every read about a chick I wanna fuck.
Do you have time for one more trade? This pregnancy issue has resurfaced and I'd like to know more
>>
Aq
Did I freak him out?
>>
>>38312723
Man… poor thing, things would be so much easier if people could talk openly about things, I know its hard yk I tried to confront him two times but he acted aloof and time was not appropriate either, so idk what happend then apparently he got a gf but idk if they still together or not so when I received that information I got so pissed bc I feel just exactly about him the way he does for me so i felt stupid and focused on myself and ignored him, maybe that hurt his ego, but tbf I really also hope we can work things out somehow I really cherish his soul…>>38312737
I meant intuition sorry, phone posting
>>
>>38312672
Eight of Cups
Nine of Swords
Ace of Cups Rx
Ten of Cups Rx
King of Wands
Empress
Looks like a wild ride. The event might be difficult for you some reason, or perhaps you'll put a lot of effort into finding a boyfriend there but it won't happen there. You'll be dissatisfied with your options there or you'll realize that you want a different kind of person than the kind you've been holding out on. You'll come out on top in a few days really knowing what you want afterwards.
>>
File: bad-breath.gif (102 KB, 220x165)
102 KB
102 KB GIF
>>38312759
>10 of snouts
Yes!
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38312751
thank you :) although there's no one really who's into me right now that I could pursue.
>>
>>38312770
Sure what youdlike to know specifically
>>
>>38312793
Sorry actually I should stop here, im low in energy dont like to give shitty reads when im low, but thanks for the trades though
>>
>>38312793
Why is it that when I'm about to get laid the cards always, without fail, warn me of a pregnancy? Am I like hyper fertile or is it a warning to sleep only with a girl I'm serious about or smth?
>>
>>38312784
Lol ok
>>
>>38312751
I'm also not familiar with what event this could be, there is no such thing
>>
Aq
Can I be a vs model?
>>
AQ
Will I find love in this or next month?
>>
>>38312335
i only get reads here to hear good things about my life and i disregard the bad reads as fake and gay concocted from the mind of a schizo tranny reader
>>
File: vmt2r8rb01e51.jpg (1.19 MB, 4500x1927)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>38312861
>>
>>38312861
>>38312867
>>
Aq
Will we stay together?
>>
>>38312857
justice rx

>>38312861
this month: emperor
next month: 6oc rx

>>38312882
10 oc daayyumm ye
>>
>>38312877
what do you think of the mountains of Colorado
>>
>>38312908
will I find love this month?
>>
>>38312908
>this month: emperor
>next month: 6oc rx
this means this month right?
is getting 6oc rx is bad for second month?
Thank you :))
>>
>>38312915
I dunno. They are probably nice.
>>
>>38312923
oof 3os

>>38312930
1st month looks more probable
fosho homie <3
>>
>>38312908
>882

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope so ty
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38312908
>857
Will I at least work at the store?
>>
>>38312946
aw man
page op rx
>>
>>38312936
>fosho homie <3
Thank you <3
>>
>>38312908
ugh i guess since other queers are jumping in i must ask mine..
will i get a cushy job after graduating
>>
>>38312935
yeah you're not a real mountain appreciator
>>
Trading
>>
>>38312959
star and 3oc was hiding behind it being cheeky

looks good senpai. get that bag <3
>>
>>38312956
Damn bro :(
>>
>>38312973
Query?
>>
>>38312987
I hate leaving u with those cards
Want to ask about something else? I'll give u a freebie
>>
>>38312335
>I believe that this general is full of schizophrenic faggots who are too autistic to go outside and touch grass
I'm a level 100 scryer, and I second this
>>
File: fat-cat-cat-dance.gif (778 KB, 165x294)
778 KB
778 KB GIF
>>38312976
>3oc
>star
oh yeaa, thank you
>>
>>38313006
i'm a level 1000 scryer and i just scryed that ur gay
>>
>>38313003
Will I get a different job at the mall?
>>
Sorry I couldn't finish my reads. I fell asleep hard for a few hours

>>38312335
>I believe that this general is full of schizophrenic faggots who are too autistic to go outside and touch grass
:( hey im right here

>>38312865
>i disregard the bad reads as fake and gay concocted from the mind of a schizo tranny reader
but people say my reads are good what da heck :(
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38313057
yea but its only if u say negative things are happening

im oedipus basically (yes)
>>
Trading
>>
>>38313056
queen ow, ace op
looks much much better :3
>>
>>38312976
Hey DW can you read if me and AH meet again?
>>
>>38313081
>im oedipus basically (
Ufukinwatm8
>>
AQ

What city?
>>
>>38312976
Will I find love in august?
>>
>>38313084
Q? Mine is what sort of man would be compatible with me in a serious relationship leading to marriage?
>>
>>38313114
I'll do that no problem.
I just want a 7 day general pls
I'm male
>>
>>38313088
Ty!! :)
>>
>>38313100
yea niqqa he gets an oracle to tell his fate and then hes like yea i can avoid my fate
>>
>>38313094
For that Ginoza pic? fuck yeah

Yes but the meeting won't go as great as you would have hoped. Go in a bit shielded as I see broken cups laying around and two people talking very cautiously. Very rocky unstable vibes. Tread lightly

>>38313112
7ow not this month BUT 2oc for september ;)
>>
>>38313118
thank you and starting
>>
>>38313126
can you pls read on something I need
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38313118
3 of pentacles rx emperor star ace of wands fool rx knight of swords 5 of swords

Some sort of issues in group or team dynamics or at your job or in your friend group where you have to step back, you might have a promotion or something or you'll be in the spotlight because everyone else sucks and your boss likes you or you'll be put into a position of authority and you'll start enacting your rules---but with great caution---and conflict will be present, you will be out on the attack. There will be a lot of conflict and argument and you will have to choose your battles wisely, using your authority or being on the side of authority.
>>
NEW
NEW
NEW
>>38313194
>>38313194
>>38313194
>>
>>38313193
Q? Mine is what is the solution to my problems?
>>
>>38313114
>2 of swords as general energy
>strenght rev, 9 of swords
>ace of swords, Page of cups rev
>8 of cups, 2 of cups
This is a strange spread. I don't see an archetype per say, more some specific person.
Heres what I see. I see a man you've not yet meet or whom isn't in your general vescinity right now, he maybe was or will be.
You'll meet him when he's in a crisis of sorts. He'll be at his weakest and going through a lot of mental turmoil. Stress, depression lack of sleep etc. Dude looks tired and a bit on edge. I do belive he'll be present in your life for a while before you two come together as a romantic couple. Since you'll sort of look uppon him and it'll hit you why he's the way he is and maybe a way to help him out. He doesn't need to be some nervous wreck or smth, maybe he has his shit together but is over stressed. I sense issues regarding enjoying life, or having some childhood issues.
Thing is, and this is why it's worth sticking with him despite the...flaws. you'll see him move away from all this burdens. You'll come together as one when he'll start to move away from all this negativity towards something better. You may play a role here, be that consciously or not.
>>
>>38313209
ooo spooky thank you
>>
>>38313126
Thank you dw
>>
File: 1716316484343929.jpg (93 KB, 1001x664)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38313126
>For that Ginoza pic? fuck yeah
>Yes but the meeting won't go as great as you would have hoped. Go in a bit shielded as I see broken cups laying around and two people talking very cautiously. Very rocky unstable vibes. Tread lightly

Thanks friend. Is that the last time we meet or do we meet more after that?
>>
Trading
>>
Thread seems a little dead so I'm gonna do about 10 single card draws to revive it! And q welcome
>>
>>38313971
hi :3
should i go to the conference or no? f18

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.