[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700551456545926.jpg (215 KB, 712x1122)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38334980
>>
Aq
Will I get money tomorrow?
>>
AQ
Why did I get so much pussy?
>>
AQ

I really need help right now guys. My landlord just hit me with hundreds in bogus fees. And tried to evict me for non payment when I sent in payment from echeck but they changed my saved bank account information fir some reason to an account this isn't mine. I have been paying through this saved information of my only bank account for years now. They did not notify me that the account information was changed and as it's the only account I have and use I had no reason to suspect it.

I meet with a lawyer tomorrow.

Can anyone read for me how it works out?
>>
AQ
Is HB coming back around?
>>
Might chakras play a role in divination and would aligning them determine your success in divination?
>>
>>38340018
It will help. Be sure to put up protections.
>>
AQ
Next gf
>>
Is that medication dose enough for me? Ace of Swords, Six of Wands, Three of Wands, Three of Cups, Justice
I would appreciate your help.
>>
>>38339973
Bump for this q. Please help.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38340201
Just with the ace of swords and justice you are warned to be careful with that as you'e on the edge of screwing up.

Why not try to change the medicine? Or look around for some spiritual help, I just never understand how some people can't tell the voices to shut up on command I mean for me it has always been like that even as a child. Of course sometimes they try to rebel but prayer usually put them in their place.
>>
>>38340419
Nah man thats a very stubborn infection that has to be treated with medicine. I never been on this one, its new
>>
>>38340434
Oh sorry, thought you were anothe schizophrenic.

Alright then, looking back on the cards you posted and assuming they're all straight you can go ahead with this but you still gotta be careful not to tweak too much with the dosage.

Again that message of "Easy to screw up" and "On edge" are still there.
>>
Trade

Am I ready for evocative full body summonings?
>>
Thoughts on the VI of Cups Rx? I got it as my daily card today.
>>
>>38340444
So you say its enough?
>>
>>38340459
Are you taking more medicine or lowering the dosage? Both extremes are bad so it' normal to tweak a little until you're comfortable.
>>
>>38340465
Nah i am taking whatever the doctors prescribed me, but other people who have the same infection as me, get prescribed Higher does, so i wonder if mine is too low
>>
AQ
Why don't I get any pussy
>>
AQ
Why did I get so much pussy
>>
AQ
What's my luck level compared to the average person?
>>
>>38340465
Ok I asked it a bit differently. Is 100mg the right dose for me
Three of Pentacles, Two of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Knight Of Cups
>>
Idk what to even ask anymore. Everything about my life sucks so bad.
>>
>>38340628
Same anon...same
>>
File: proxy-image (6).jpg (42 KB, 474x416)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>38340628
>>38340640
You know what to do
> >:)
>>
>>38340628
>>38340640
Get off of this website, and your lives will improve. You're just here feeding an addiction, not actually getting anything out of these threads.
>>
File: the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif (38 KB, 374x280)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>38340817
LOL LMAO even
>>
Aq
are any of those in the album made by J? Tysm
>>
Will he ever love me?
>>
Is it R?
>>
trading
>>
>>38341028
Q?
>>
>>38341030
any romance for me tonight? your q
>>
will k return soon?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38341240
Q?
>>
>>38341247
I'm going for a job workshop of sorts tmr to find new work.
How will it go?
>>
>>38341265
What did my audience think of my musical choice and all the other dialogue this morning?
Starting once you confirm
>>
aq

what does my husband want from me right now and how do i give him this?
>>
>>38341292
Its called ask him and dialogue like a grown adult for fucks sake
>>
Trading
>>
>>38341279
Starting
>>
>>38341292
>temperence
I think this anon >>38341296 is right.
You should ask him. Otherwise he might want to meet you half way. If he did something special for you then do so to him
>>
>>38341296
>>38341312
i tried a few times, he usually just says he wants a snack or something like that. i cant help but think theres something more hes not telling me.
>>
>>38341279
>10 of cups
>chariot
>Judgement
>star
They enjoyed it. They really did. I remember your Q from yesterday and anons less than flattering response to your Q. In this case I think you've improved uppon your setbacks and your audience was really moved. Things felt right and well composed. They look forward to your next work.
>>
>>38341326
OK, lemme pull some more cuz I'm feeling nice.
>2 of swords
>2 of cups rev, 2 of swords
>king of pentacles
He doesn't know I think or he doesn't expect anything. The king of pentacles typically is the one giving, not being given to. He's a provider and is willing to share his wealth he worked so hard for with his close one's.
>>
>>38341299
Sure, anon. What's your Q?
>>
>>38341352
thanks anon! ill just spend more time with him
>>
>>38341326
We men are actually rather simple to keep satisfied: full stomach, empty balls, and a bit space to decompress sometimes. Women tend to be way way more complicated, so you all assume that we're complicated as well. It's like those women who insist that a man is mad and keep asking him if he's sure he's not mad until the point that he's annoyed and actually gets mad. Don't do that. If he tells you he's fine, he most likely is.
>>
>>38341358
Will I get intimate with someone this month?
>>
>>38341265
2 cups, 2 wands, king pent, 3 pent R
Yes you will find a job if you go, or at least a chance st an interview. Right now you aren't helping your chances if you dismiss it
>>
>>38341382
Thanks. He's hidden how he feels from me before even though I tell him pretty much absolutely everything, so I worry a lot
>>
i am in serious need of a query if anyone is kind enough, my efforts for the past four years have turned out to be a complete failure and i am in need of guidance, anything just some direction...
>>
Aq
Will i see him soon?
>>
>>38341386
47. Kun
Nope. Some of your old habits/behaviours are preventing it. Said habits/behaviours are the result of some inner turmoil you must accept and move on from.

My q: How will things go when I see my boyfriend for the first time in a while next year?
>>
File: 1707423362835404.png (830 KB, 465x900)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/D6IzxQU1YC8
>>
>>38341462
u using i ching? not the one who asked the query btw
>>
>>38341498
Yeah! I'm surprised you noticed. 3 coins since I don't have straws
>>
aq, just a general outlook if anyone's up for it thx
>>
>>38341514
I also use three coins, what has your experience been with i ching so far? i dont meet many people to discuss i ching with
>>
Trading
>>
>>38341462
>3 of wands
>high priestess
>Hermit
Worst case you might not even see him when you'd like, hermit speaks of isolation and HP speaks of silence.
Best case things could change between you two, an odd stillness, no excitement or anything negative, just a strange silence like Somethings off but you can't put your finger on what.
>>
>>38341531
My interpretation skills are getting a lot better, I've been reading for a few years now so yeah. I Ching is the only form of divination that really works for me, it's the only one I can personally get accurate readings with. I find it helps to burn sandalwood incense in my room before I start reading, it helps me concentrate. The coins I use are genuine ancient Chinese coins that were passed down in my family
>>
>>38341545
I see... Things have been really off lately, yeah, We've been kind of silent and haven't been texting as much. Are you willing to trade again? I wanna ask what I can do to avoid any issues like that.
>>
>>38341548
thats really nice ritual you got there, i often get confused by the i ching maybe you can illuminate me, does the transformed hexagram mean the likely future scenario? or the best possible outcome if one follows the advice of the transforming lines in the original hexagram?
>>
>>38341647
The transformed hexagram generally gives you an idea on what comes if you abide by what the first tells you, yes. It also provides additional insight into whatever you must do though.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading!
>>
>>38341696
Q?
>>
>>38341709
Q?
>>
>>38341715
Will me and her hook up when I got to stay the night at her apartment tomorrow? Your q?
>>
>>38341714
What do I need to know right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38341729
Did that choice matter as much as I thought it did at the time?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38341753
Starting
>>
>>38341753
>Justice, king of cups, 10 of cups, ace of swords

Well it does look like it was important but in the sense of it will bring you long term emotional fulfillment and clarity of the situation and your life. This isn't a bad thing that happened and will work out in your favor. Remain patient and mature, the scales are tipping in your favor for this choice
>>
>>38341729
Queen of Pentacles Rx, Five of Swords, Knight of Swords, The Magician Rx, Page of Wands Rx, Six of Pentacles

There is a chance for something to happen in the heat of the moment, but she doesn't seem to have the intention or desire right now. Chances aren't that high, and are actually pretty low, but there might be a window of opportunity where the two of you are in the right mood at the right time. I wouldn't bet on it happening, but it's something you can keep in the back of your mind when the time is right.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
Odds and I will creampie her pussy
>>
Trading
>>
>>38341984
Q?
>>
>>38341938
Q?
>>
>>38342051
What do I need to know right now?
Starting yours.
>>
Twade
>>
>>38342096
Q?
>>
Anyone else trading?
>>
>>38342112
Go on then
>>
>>38342101
What does S (f) think of me? You?
>>
>>38342051
Nine of Cups Rx, Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Cups Rx, Five of Cups Rx, The Devil

The potential is there, but it's unlikely. At least not in the way you might be hoping for. You might get some romance tonight in some way. The Devil being here though implies that any romance you do get will either be something fun, but meaningless and hollow at the end of the day, or it could just be the more of the same compared to past romantic experiences and nothing new or desired really happens. Either way, it doesn't look like anything too emotional/meaningful in terms of romance is in store for you tonight.
>>
>>38342118
What do I have to do or act to achieve what I want tomorrow with them?
>>
>>38342063
Will I get money or food today?
U?
>>
>>38342147
III of Swords, the Tower, High Priestess Rx
Looks like what you should be doing is staying away because you're in it for the wrong reasons and totally out of your depth. Any further action leads to disaster
>>
>>38342148
>>38342147
This one starting
>>
>>38342161
Starting
>>
>>38342147
Also my query is just general advice for this time in my life
>>
>>38342160
Ok, well I won't even try for that then and I'll just enjoy the moment
>>
>>38342101
You have a queery too?
>>
>>38342161
Ten of swords
2 of wands
2 of cups
Tell them how you feel honestly and what your plans are with them maybe not all of it but in a general sense . This is romance related?
>>
>>38342173
Let go of the past or whatever burdens you and focus on the future, sitting and dwelling on where your at or how things are right now isn't benefiting you, start making plans to move and progress forward and think of the big picture. Where do you wanna be 2 years from now and what steps can you take today to start achieving that? Look ahead and plan.

>Death, star, king of wands
>>
Trading
Lewd
>>
Trading
>>
>>38342198
Yea it kinda was romance related. Was gonna see if I'd be able to hook up with them or not they're my ex and im spending the night with them tomorrow. But I've had 2 reads tell me probably not. I'm just gonna enjoy my time with them instead.

Starting yours
>>
>>38342207
Will I ever have sex with A?
>>
>>38342148
>Emperor, 5 of swords, 4 of wands

Well it looks like you'll get one or the other, not both. You'll have to make a choice between the 2. Figure out the priority of which one you need more at the moment and follow through with that one.
>>
>>38342213
Q
>>
>>38342215
My read is pretty positive for you since you have history then go ahead and tell then your in depth plans for the future gl anon
>>
>>38342217
Will d cum in me?
Starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38342239
Yea? is the 10 of swords the past? Cause that would make sense. Thanks for the read
>>
>>38342246
M?
>>
>>38342230
Lol
Damn ty
>>
>>38342251
That's how i interpret it yeah
>>
>>38342246
X of Swords, IX of Swords, V of Cups.
Looks like a definite no, but it's better that way.
>>
>>38342256
M what?
>>
>>38342237
Are you still here?
Mine is will I be able to keep my current job along with my studies?
>>
>>38342217
Seven of pents
Eight of swords
Queen of swords
I don't believe it's going to happen at this time if you're gemerous with a it can happen in the future
>>
>>38342288
Sure i'll start,
Will i get some romance over my upcoming vacation ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38342310
Starting
>>
>>38342268
Thanks anon best of luck on the food/money!>>38342276
>>
>>38342310
The world, king of swords, ace of cups, queen of pentacles, 6 of cups, 7 of pentacles, 6 of pentacles, queen of wands, knight of swords, king of cups, 6 of wands, charriot. Page of cups, knight of cups, page of pentacles, knight of wands 4 of wands

Possible 2 girls, first one grounded and stable, possibly a little boring for your taste. Probably short period dating and youll get along well. Yet feels like you’re going ti be waiting for something more that maybe this person is not going to be able to give to u

Next woman is a hot lady, youll feel like you want to come rushing to her, you will have feelings for her and things are going to be more of a success with her, youre going to be all in your emotions with this, youll court her and shes gonna let herself be pampered by you. Youll want to rush into something more with her more stable
>>
>>38342288
>moon reversed,2 pents reverser, ace pents reversed,jugdement,2 cups
Very rocky for the time being, alot of the read is being out of balance and having an unclear future,the deck of cards needs to fall apart so that it can be rebuilt stronger,as it is your priorities are fighting with eachother and it's going to give out,but after that if you try again you will find harmony and everything should fall into place,
>>
>>38342386
I do have 2 vacations comming up,so that does resonate ,thanks !
>>
>>38342401
Thanks, much appreciated
>>
>>38342394
Ring this year?
>>
>>38342394
Starting
>>
>>38342394
The moon
Page of swords
10 of cups
Yuuuussss but you have to learn how to be charming and witty wo you gotta have game
>>
>>38342546
Bah
>>
trading
>>
>>38342546
Trade again?
>>
>>38342570
Will I like the results?
>>
>>38342570
Someone you know
Lovers
4 of cups
The hermit
Someone new
King of cups
Emperor
5 of swords
Either way is possible the zex with someone you know might get boring after a while and if you go with someone new it will be very nice for you howeveerrrr possible betrayal?
Please take this with a grain of salt
>>
>>38342610
Tyty
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Trading
>>
Trading semi-occult
>>
>>38342893
q?
>>
>>38342970
How will J react to me during our talk today?

Yours? Also I don't do occult as a heads up
>>
>>38343032
Just tell me what good things in love await me for the next seven days. Male single. Starting
>>
>>38343032
Eight of Cups/Four of Swords/Five of Wands
Things most likely won't be all too good for you in terms of this conversation. They wont be too receptive and may decide to distance yourselves from you after the talk.
>>
>>38343119
>>38343168
Lenormands not too good with general Q's like that, is there another question in mind you have instead?

Also whats your initial?
>>
AQ
Any chance of my daughter saving herself for marriage?
>>
I was wondering if I could get a reading of some sort. I believe that I've been cursed or hexed since mid 2021.

Basically I'm a photographer and used to have 2-3 dozen female friends who always wanted to be around me. Hangouts, dinners, etc etc.

Never had a problem attracting women but summer 2021, it's like they're all turning on me. I somehow developed a reputation for being creepy, and I've never had that in my entire life. I haven't switched up my personality or how I treat people. It's even girls who don't know each other acting the same.

I believe either a young Gemini who's into astrology, or a young Hispanic Capricorn narcissist female hexed me out of spite.

Any ideas?
>>
>>38343225
no i looked into my crystal ball and i saw your daughter's legs thrown up with her pussy out. sorry
>>
>>38343217
M
What will happen between me and Ale (F) this summer? possibly romantic
>>
>>38343257
Pic related
>>
>>38343268
Ale from Brescia?
>>
>>38343283
No what the fuck is brescia
>>
>>38343257
What color is my daughter's hair? I had another reader scry her hair color in the future so I wanted to make sure you're looking at the right person.
>>
>>38343268
Book Garden Letter Birds Crossroads

Hm, you two will seem to chat and message eachother a lot about going out. Although one of the outings might be stressful for one or both of you? I don't get the feeling of anything romantic as much as just fun hangouts together unfortunately.

The Crossroads+Book also hints at the phrase "Knowing there are other options"
>>
>>38343347
I don't know anything about these other options, I don't have any.
>>
>>38343282
> man is so deep into online porn obsession he sees vaginas everywhere
>>38343225
> man so deep into online porn obsession he has a Madonna whore complex
>>
>>38343347
Would you like to trade with me?
>>
>>38343401
Sure I can do one more trade before I go

I do not do occult though or generals
>>
>>38343417
nta I'm >>38343347
Can I trade more for what these other options might be?
>>
>>38343417
Ok.
I wonder if I get the interest of that girl and if anything will happen between us?

Yours?
>>
>>38343429
Do you know her initial or if not any feature that stuck out will work too.

Also whats your initial?

How will my talk with J effect me spiritually as a person afterwards?
>>
>>38343392
>Madonna whore complex
Who coined the term? Were all people coomers back then as well?
>>
>>38343441
I am not sure about her initial yet :D
But hair is brown like pic rel. Also she is very athletic but short.
my initial is m.
Starting yours.
>>
>>38343454
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex
>>
>>38343441
Four of Pentacles R
Four of Swords R
Moon R
Ten of Wands R
Queen of Pentacles
Are you guys holding yourselves back? I feel like there is energy built up.
What you gonna talk about?
I think both of you will spill the beans and say all the things you want to say to each other, but not much listening.
I am sorry if I am wrong here, and I am telling too much, but it will feel like throwing up.
And the relief after it will be also like the relief after throwing up.
Later you will feel great though. Its nice.
>>
>>38343466

Stork Tower Mice

Before I can interpret this, did you interact with her? And just to make sure was she by herself minding her own business?
>>
>>38343499
The thing we're going to talk about relates to her and and another friend who were holding things back from each other that eventually built up and exploded.

I'm just going to go talk to her and hear her side of what happened and give my input if she wants to hear it. Or ideally that's what I'm aiming for
>>
AQ

Will I ever embody the parts of myself that I miss about being younger again?

(Verification not required.)
>>
>>38343513
>did you interact with her?
Nope. I saw her few times. I didn't even look at her properly, but I sensed her gaze.
>>
>>38343517
I am sorry to hear that. I hope things work out and you guys figure each other out.
>>
>>38343531
Okay, mb bro but it def is saying she noticed you. But more thought about how you were by yourself and moving around.

Dissapointingly it's not a super deep read.

You should just go up and try to talk to her next time then come back to ask me how she felt about you
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38343543
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38343335
auburn
>>
>>38343551
In order to achieve that goal, is working on A important, or is it just M and S I need to work on?
Yours?
>>
>>38343567
I was told she had dyed her hair blonde but was a sort of dirty blonde. Maybe brunette with blonde highlights or something?

My spouse and I have brown wavy/curly hair with my hair a bit darker.
>>
>>38343538
Ok thank you. Looks like those things are not good omens though :D Or maybe she thinks I am wayward one. Which is correct in some extend.
>>
AQ

What was the outcome of the interview I literally just had literally today?
>>
>>38343572
Will I get what I want from M.F?
>>
I need some questions answered today but I'll help out with reads too. I have aura reads and visions as usual. You can ask for one or both. Please keep in mind visions are like puzzle pieces to answers and you will have context that I don't.

For today's theme, give me some energy with your posts. Also, post pictures of oni women. I'm learning some emotional techniques with them.
>>
>>38343618
Eight of Wands, Six of Wands, The Empress, Four of Swords Rx, The Hierophant

Pretty clear yes here. So long as you don't slack in your part, and stick with this, you will very likely get what you want from M.F.
>>
File: IMG_9177.jpg (114 KB, 636x900)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>38343647
I’m giving you my energy and would like a vision from you
>>
File: jeonghyun-yoon-.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1725)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>38343647
have some energy

Does God want my daughter to be a whore?
>>
File: ba-ron-onigirlmoodbrox.jpg (558 KB, 1920x2223)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>38343647
>energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvzDkgok_g
This song from eurovision was great and still good :D

> I have aura reads and visions as usual. You can ask for one or both.
Both?
>>
>>38343647
>oni women.
my contemporary interpretation of an oni woman, if that's aloud
>>
File: IMG_2620.jpg (460 KB, 669x900)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>38343647
Sending energy through this fiery oni. Please give a vision, what I need to hear right now generally.
>>
>>38343681
why are you such a shitty father asking this question focus on something productive and stop viewing women as whores
>>
>>38343572
A: 7 of Swords Ace of Pentacles Strength
M & S: 3 of Wands 10 of Pentacles Judgement
Both options are viable, if you want to go with A you’ll have to cheat your through, it will work but it I’ll lead to an internal conflict in you and will require resilience and commitment, you can M and S to work fairly easy with a very succesful result but you’ll have to deal with the fallout of both the positive and the negative consequences of your actions, choose the one you feel most comfortable to deal with
>>
>>38343647
Have a sprinkle of energy.

Would like both please
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38343694
*allowed sorry
>>
>>38343647
my energy is yours
Male
how are things going to turn out with that plumber?
>>
>>38343706
I don't think all women are whores, just whores are whores. I have siblings and I'd say out of 3 of them, only one isn't a whore. My mom isn't a whore and my Dad doesn't respect whores either.

I'm very much into slut shaming as feminism is a cancer on society. Sex isn't bad and whores aren't evil but they aren't something I want to be associated with.
>>
>>38343647
Sending a prayer

Is my husband more likely to get the job he wants with resume working A or R?
>>
>>38343736
are men whores in your philosophy, too?
>>
>>38343668
Nice Kanabo.

Vision: Snowfall in a forest. The leaves on the trees are still green and look somewhere between pine and palm. You'll find sucess at the end of isolation. Someone will want to hide away with you under the snow.

>>38343682
Once again someone has posted something subconsciously related to their situation.
Vision: Blue flames of sealed gods flicker in the wind. Call to those who were forbidden for being too just.

Aura: Light Blue, Dark blue
You are at a prime moment to communicate with the spirit world but one wrong step will sweep you away.
>>
>>38343740
wording* not working
>>
>>38343736
Why does feminism = whoring ? Lol very black and white thinking. There’s different kind of feminism instead of the mainstream sexual revolution.
>>
>>38343750
I don't believe all men or all women are whores. But I do believe that there are male and female whores. I'm very much against promiscuous behavior due to being disease vectors. I do consider it less humiliating to be a woman married to a promiscuous man than the other way around. If I were a woman or as a man, being with a promiscuous partner is an undesirable quality either way.
>>
>>38343647
I already aq’ed this one but:

What was the outcome of the interview I literally just had literally today?
>>
>>38343766
Third wave feminism seemingly encourages the most debased sort of behavior and thinking. I also don't like how heterosexual women are taking advice from lesbians on how to behave completely eschewing male preferences then getting mad when men lose interest. The selfishness and narcissism of western society has made many women completely undesirable.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38343694
I'm looking for those who have mastered their emotions and ascended. Her form is too human even if disguised.

>>38343697
An orange fire takes the shape of an oni that looks similar to your oni. She speaks: "Come, burn brightly with me. Your soul's blaze may reach the heavens yet!"

It's time to let loose your passions, anon.
My chest and arms are burning (energy body wise) from her presence alone. If she can give me such sensations, a strong one has you in her sights.
>>
>>38343758
>Once again someone has posted something subconsciously related to their situation.
Is this song or is it the pic?
Song must be about spring god, an invite for her. But I am not sure.
I don't know anything about pic.
Or maybe she is being flamey and blue things on her skirt I don't know.

>Call to those who were forbidden for being too just.
Yeap being too just would be cruel probably. But sometimes I want that justice, but I would also fail on its trails, probably. But I didn't understand much.

>You are at a prime moment to communicate with the spirit world but one wrong step will sweep you away.
I am not aware anything about it. I am not doing anything.
In both ways that would be a shock.

Thank you.
>>
>>38343819
Q? Mine is will the end of P herald the disaster?
>>
>>38343758
>668
So I’ll be in a relationship in the future?
>>
File: tade.jpg (8 KB, 164x307)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38343647

I can answer questions with tarot or runes.
I'd like a vision, please!

My question is, what's up with the bee visions I'm having? ty
>>
>>38343647
sending love and luck
>>
>>38343836
Outcome of taking the mixed approach?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38343710
Vision: A painted world depicting a lake at the base of a mountain, surrounded by trees with pink circular leaves and orb like fruits. The borders of life and death seem to be the symbol here. A dancing hannya interupted me as I went to read your aura, so whatever woman that has come to teach you may be fierce and irritable despute her dance not being so chaotic.

Aura: Dark Grey, Blue. A haze of doubt hinders your communications with people currently.
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (188 KB, 1280x1688)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>38343647
Have as much energy as you need

Q: should I be worried he will cheat? A vision if you can

tyyyy
>>
>>38343836
Strength Rx, King of Pentacles, Seven of Swords Rx, Five of Swords, The World, The Moon

The two don't seem to be directly linked, but it does look like that when P ends, whatever disaster you're referring to will naturally happen around the same time. You seem to have a good general understanding about the situation, and how to approach it, but there still seems to be some details you need to uncover, and complications to prepare for. Just do your best, and try to make the most of the situation. With the world as here though, I don't think it needs to be as much of a disaster as you might expect.
>>
>>38343647
Anything I need to know?
>>
Aq
How does e feel about me finding love?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38343845
It's not a romantic indicator but it's a situation that could possibly go that way.

>>38343729
The plumber is likely to pass the situation to someone else. I see a red
plunger changing hands.

>>38343740
A.

>>38343871
I see the sculpted bust (though ironically not full breasts) of a woman that is first shaped as Nefertiti then reshaped to some spikey haired anime woman. The stone is an usual shade of white that looks a bit like white chocolate.

The mixed approach will lead to, well, mixed results. It will destabilize your future but not in a way that will cause you to completely lose control.
>>
File: IMG_9729.jpg (257 KB, 960x1280)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>38343950
king of pentacles and queen of cups
>>
File: IMG_8973.jpg (11 KB, 196x258)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>38343786
Oops. Pic and energy included now!
>>
>>38343976
He's happy 4 me?
>>
File: vampie.jpg (7 KB, 183x275)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>38343647
Will my ex gf and best friend consider forgiving my sorry ass overtime as a result of me becoming a better and more positive person? I don't want them back for some needy gratification. I just wish to earn their respect back.
This is a vampire girl, hope she's oni enough for ya.
>>
AQ

What does A think of me?
>>
>>38343957
Oh? Is it possible you can describe this person ?
>>
>>38343976
Coffin will we stay together forever?
>>
>>38343957
>729
Hmm. He said he's coming by today. The scope of the work is a repair to work he did himself back in 2019 (he obviously didn't do it properly). We'll see what happens and I'll try to update you with the outcome.
>>
>>38343853
One set of bees is evil and wishes to dominate your mind to use as a tool for the hive. The other offers peace and honey. Their minds. Choose wisely.
>>
>>38343957
>A
Thank you.
>>
>>38344014
Thank you! I'm choosing peace, for once.
>>
>>38343647
Hiya Luc!
Have some of my energy <3
Both please (aura and vision)
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38343976
Hi coffin
I hope I can ask.
Who is the next girl?
>>
Aq
Will I get the airline job?
>>
>>38343989
I like those too, but she's not even an emotional vampire if I recall. That doesn't fit today's theme but if a vampire is indeed involved I won't be too mad. The answer to your query is yes.
>>
>>38343647
>I need some questions answered today
Needing a reading or have questions about divination? Either way, I may or may not be able to help.
>>
>>38343976
Hey do you have any details I should look out for when it comes to the disaster? I'm still not sure I have the full details yet and I want to know what else to look for.
>>
>>38343647
did you answer my query?
>>38343681
>>
>>38344051
I'm not much into anime, sorry, eh.
>yes
Cool! Do you feel there will be the need for any kind of gesture or will it take time?
>>
AQ
Will I ever experience being loved and love this person either?
>>
>>38344002
>>38343957
>845
Sorry I didn’t put my number
>>
>>38344098
what
are you dyslexic or esl
>>
Trading
>>
>>38343940
There are eyes floating around without a face. Stare into them and you will learn more than either party bargained for. It'll help you in the long run though.

>>38343980
An external rejection from others that leads to internal acceptance of something within yourself. Perhaps you know an oni's isolation...
>>
File: IMG_9731.jpg (251 KB, 960x1280)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>38344006
no unless and only if you remain stubborn about it
then yes
>>
>>38344113
Ty I don't want anuthing too intense tho my spiritual awakening has been a lot over the years
>>
>>38344120
next gf?
>>
>>38344120
Cool tysm
>>
Aq
Why do I get dubs so much on here?
>>
AQ
Will i win the battle against V. and A.? And is A. actually my enemy?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading 2 occult Qs
>>
>>38343957
>729
just got a message from the plumber. Says that he will not be able to come today but will come tomorrow morning. Debating whether I'll hire him or someone else.
>>
>>38344173
q?
>>
File: IMG_9732.jpg (270 KB, 960x1280)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>38344068
hey
look out for a liar
>>
>>38343647
hey Lucario, any visions of my karmic journey? ty
>>
>>38344085
Show a sincerity she isn't used to.

>>38344032
The vision is much like your image but the petals blowing are pink. In a world of eternal spring an oni woman resembling the one in your image has an odd step. Everywhere is pink barked trees with pink flowers or just water. The water only goes up to her feet at first but she bends at an inhuman angle to dip her nude body in sideways every so often. Something will be cleansed soon thanks to her help, but a dangerous passion sits under her eyes.

Aura: Also pink and red. Whatever you love (in most definitions of the word) will send you over the edge with quite the intensity. You will be defined by what you do across the border of the mind and spirit worlds before you return.
>>
>>38344197
You'll probably choose the other guy.
>>
>>38344212
was my question rlly that bad? :^[
>>38343905
>>
Trading
>>
>>38344225
I skipped that by accident actually but why are you dating him if you're worried he will?
>>
>>38344223
If I don't hire the guy I queried about, I'll try to let you know.
>>
>>38344248
trauma from past relationships
>>
AQ
Ramifications of taking my pants off
>>
trading
>>
>>38344344
Will I get married in the next 2 years?
You?
>>
>>38344355
chances of him cheating on me if i decide to pursue the relationship with him?
starting
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38344284
I didn't see anything about him, but I saw a woman being bound in chains while her legs were held by lumps of shadow. Right now you are in a state where things inside and out bind you. You are blinded and someone will eventually try to use that to control you.
>>
>>38344369
Will the liar be a physical pereon primarily or primarily a spirit?
>>
>>38344368
Kk starting
>>
>>38344210
You've failed it once and now you're just enjoying yourself as your corrupted form brought you new benefits that you kept even as you improved your karma.
>>
Trading 7 day gen
>>
>>38344368
10 of cups
9 of wands
7 of wands
I think you guys have a really great chance of happiness together . There may be competition in the future and cards seem to be telling me its going to be up to you to fight for your man and keep him yours .
>>
>>38344355
>>38344401

>8op
>hanged r
>8oc r
>6ow r
>7os r

Looks like it won't be super long if I had to guess within the 1-2 year period. It might get a little stressful for you as you really will have to work the relationship up to the marriage stage, especially financially. Figure out who you would want to invite and if they would be genuinely happy to celebrate with you or not. Make sure nobody tries to sabatoge your wedding day or your attempt at marriage as I see some sneaky energy around here.
>>
>>38344404
when did I fail?
>>
>>38344414
(f) mine is how will today go for me?
starting when you confirm
>>
>>38344429
so im just taking a trip down delulu anxiety lane as usual. ty anon
>>
>>38344381
You answered my earlier occult trade on the mixed path. I have two paths I could take right now. Path A, and B, but based on your previous read, trying to make both work isn't ideal.

My Q is, which path is the most feasible (in terms of getting the desired long term outcome), and which is likely to bring me the most long term fulfillment? If you decide this is 2 Q,s I'll read two for you.

Starting yours.
>>
>>38344212
second
thank you <3
yeah the aura is quite accurate, too intense for my own good sometimes.
>>
>>38344439
Starting
>>
>>38344431
>>38344441
I was more wondering if anyone would propose
Lol
Are you a pisces?
I'm pisces and I don't know if you are ever going to find a "perfect " partner like my grandma says u have to work at relationships just like anything else
>>
>>38343647
Sending negative reversed energy. The few I have left. TAKE THE LAST OF MY STRENGHT!!
I'd like both a vision and energy. Maybe a vision relating to my future or solution to my problems?
>>
>>38344439
>Hanged man, king of swords
>2 of swords, 7 of swords rev
>8 of wands, 7 of pentacles
Nothing too spectacular. You'll be the top of your game I think tho. Clear and perceptive mind mixed in with a flury of activity. You'll get a lot done and be very systemic in your work. You could try doing things in a slightly different way. Could be something important or mundane like taking a different path to town. In this physical rush and mental output you might disassociate emotionally somewhat, you won't be particularly happy or sad today, more focused on making adjustments to your routine I think.
>>
File: 1718234716454619.jpg (668 KB, 777x1200)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>38343647
No specific query. But if you're willing to can you just pull cards and start saying stuff about the world we live in?
>>
>>38344381
>Five of Swords, The Magician Rx, Ace of Wands Rx, The Moon, The Devil, Eight of Pentacles

It seems to most likely be a physical person primarily. The Moon shows that you might not be able to identify this person quickly, but seems to be someone close to you. Possibly someone that's been in your life for a while, and has your trust already. At the very least, you already, or will have a good impression of them with no reason to doubt them, even if that trust doesn't have solid foundations from an outside perspective. You're going to really need to be on your guard for this if you want to avoid falling for these lies.
>>
>>38344457
death rx, world, kos, 5oc, pos, 6oc, 4oc rx
Over the next seven days, there'llbe significant transitions and introspection. Death rx, the first day signals a reluctance to embrace change or release past burdens, urging you to confront what holds you back. world represents promising completion and fulfillment in endeavors long pursued, offering a sense of closure and achievement. kos brings forth assertiveness and swift action, motivating you to pursue your ambitions with inner strength. 5oc, highlights moments of disappointment or reflection on past setbacks. pos encourages intellectual growth and clarity-seeking to explore new ideas and information. 6oc suggests to reconnect with cherished memories, while the reversed 4oc signifies a shift towards openness to unexpected opportunities and fresh perspectives.
>>
>>38344452
You sure have yourself a tough situation. I will need to answer this in metaphor. Path A is a heaven and path B is a hell but you need a complete cosmology to get everything you want. You are guranteed to lose something unless you take the mixed path. Remember, altering the future is not always the worst.
>>
>>38344490
I'm not a card flipper. But nudity is great, so I will give you a chance to rephrase your request if you tell me the name of that manga you posted. Ask me the question of what you want to know so I can get a vision for it.
>>
>>38344546
You skipped me
>>
>>38344514
Would the best option to be the mixed path until I can move over/back to path A? Based on what I would need to do, it is possible for me to do the steps, but it would require that at least 1 spirit helps finalize that transfer back to path A when I'm in the spiritual position to do so.

I can trade for this if needed.
>>
>>38344474
Aura: Black, Yellow, Orange, Gold
You are intellectualizing your lust and easily misled by others and yourself.

Vision: A tounge sliding out of a giant demon woman's mouth that tries to drag a human to her. The human runs on the tongue but they have a large chance of being swallowed.

Do not keep the mindset of prey. You must slice off this tounge and fight the oppression you have invited upon yourself.
>>
>>38344459
God can gift people spouses but to save time, it's a good idea to ask a reader of a certain deity will do this for them.
>>
>>38344585
hello lucario, can i also get an aura reading?
>>
>>38344550
Trade because I need to know. Is the liar J, N, or R? If so, which one?

Answer to your query: Yes. B is too dangerous to end on after everything else has begun.
>>
>>38344621
sorry, here’s also an oni woman, and i think i’m sending energy?
>>
>>38343647
My energy is yours

How compatible am I with D?
>>
>>38339832
RC
When will my injuries heal
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1718668268278571s.jpg (11 KB, 177x250)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>38344546
https://mangakakalot.com/read-ij2zs158504925222
Something called Linari, some guy on /a/ was posting the series in English last month.

Can you tell me about the global state of the world next year particularly between February and June?
>>
>>38344628
J
>Page of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Wands Rx
N
>Judgement, Temperance Rx
R
Two of Swords, Four of Cups Rx
Additional Cards
>Four of Wands, Justice Rx, The Star Rx

All of them seem to have problems to some extent. For the specific one mentioned before, J is the most likely. J doesn't seem to have good intentions at this moment, and isn't likely to change. N is someone you can rely on right now, but if lies are involved, N seems to be likely to fall in line with supporting them in one way or another. R is a bit of a mixed bag, and could go either way, but I see them as being more likely to reject/not go along with the lies, be it believing them, or spreading them to you depending on how they are presented to them. So, out of these options, J seems to be the liar. The additional cards seem to say that this is the information you need going forward, but that the odds are stacked against you, and you should go forward under that assumption.
>>
>>38344655
Your compatibility with D will be determined by how much you talk to them. Keep them around long enough for them to open up to you and you'll be fine. Rush thongs too fast or leave too early and the bridge is broken. Vision: Cycling of blue, green and white shades in a cloud.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14 KB, 224x224)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>38343647
Hey there great and powerful seer, hope you are well. I'd like whatever visions you can share. See, I spent the last few years with a special woman, became the only father her son ever really knew, but it all came crashing down due to... Well, her's and my own egos and insecurities. But I got a taste for being a family man, and I would like to get back to that. Problem is, I'm dating again in my 30s, super fun. Will I find me a woman that brings those family feelings out again, and will we have us some pups?
>>
>>38344701
A dark golden woman births chaos from her womb. The new age will roar with blood but at it's beginnings it is merely a quiet squelch to be heard by the perceptive. It's one of the only hopes against the oppression of law but it will devour all it can if unchecked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKJvJku8O5g&pp=ygUbY2hhb3MgdGhlbWUgc3RyYW5nZSBqb3VybmV5
>>
File: IMG_1072.jpg (1.61 MB, 1083x1511)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>38343647
Sending energy

Should I purchase both these items or just one?
>>
>>38344819
First time I've been adressed as such, heh. Red suits you more than blue. You like the type of girl you can fight with but have makeup sex so good you nearly forget your quarrels.

You should try calling a red oni woman. You'd think they might mostly be in Japan but the world is very connected these days. Not all of them venture past natural areas, so go out in nature and call to her. Whether she was formerly human or not, she will come if your cry is filled with soul. Make sure neither of you two burn our though. You know your flaws already.
>>
>>38344843
One.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38344113
>980
An oni is isolation? That’s interesting. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_8971.jpg (10 KB, 164x307)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38343647
Next work? I’ll give you a tiny bit of power. Enough to help haha.
>>
>>38344938
Thank you!
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38344925
Thanks, been feeling the call of nature lately anyhow
>>
>>38344985
I'll return that energy to you. Your oni lady is beautiful but I don't want to do that query.
>>
>>38345022
Ok no worries
>>
>>38345022
ayo Lucario! Have loads of energy. Mind gibbing me an aura read? cheers
>>
>>38343647
hey lucario, sending good vibes towards your way.
there is this cute redhead classmate, but im too clumsy to talk with her. Do you see anything? thank you!!
>>
>>38343647
can I has an aura too?
>>
File: lucario.jpg (53 KB, 564x768)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>38345132
forgot pic!
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 600x1000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>38343647
can I has an aura too please?
>>
>>38345094
Orange, Green.

You'll recover from the damage you took in your soul by continuing to expand your mind.
Also, your accent threw this song in my head and its message is simple but relevant.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uivp-hvk-nk&pp=ygUVb3BlbiB0aGUgZG9vciB2ZW5qZW50
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38345236
q?
mine is are the voice of my conscience from God or Higher self or sth else?
>>
>>38345152
Pink, Gold

Your current emotions are bringing you to a charismatic state. Express what you love and you may find yourself with a magnetic personality.
>>
>>38345260
you're so fucking out of touch.
>>
>>38345236
Is there anything I'm missing before I switch to path D that would make me stick with path A, or is everything ready for me to make the switch?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38345282
was for >>38345251
>>
File: elsterhi.jpg (61 KB, 634x421)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I have cheems loteria playing cards I wanna try. Help me practice!

I can also pick runes. State if you want the silly thing or a serious rune message, or I can do both.
>>
>>38345299
Both

What is going on between me and G?
>>
>>38345299
I really need a serious rune message!
>>
>>38345299
I can give you something I already know the answer to. What kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>38345299
I would appreciate the rune message, curious about my query!

Why did M (F) follow me on social media? We have never really spoken before, I do think this person is attractive but not sure if I should look into it too much
>>
>>38345299
silly one pls :D

when will i get to make love? (me f)
>>
>>38345299
>>38345132
could you do this bird anon? the method you like!
>>
>>38345299
silly thing
Did he cheat on me today?
>>
>>38345299
How can I not pick apart myself? Right now I’m picking apart about my hair
>>
>>38345299
Please pick runes

Outcome of using RR for that plumbing repair?
>>
>>38345282
world, 9oC, 2oW rx
I think you're pretty much ready to make the switch, you should just make the switch swiftly without hesitation.
>>
>>38345299
Should I start doing experimental music or go for something more traditional?
Both
>>
>>38345251
Ten of Cups, Two of Cups, Nine of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Wands Rx, Two of Swords Rx, Two of Wands, The World

It looks like it is from god, with the ten and two of cups confirming it is from an external force, and from god. I tried getting more context that could be useful to you, but it seems that you already do, or will instinctively know how to handle this. Though, with the eight of wands reversed whatever end result from this you're hoping for might take a bit longer than you initially thought.
>>
>>38345299
Will H allow me to relive this life with a better outcome than I've had?
>>
>>38345263
You thought I wouldn't know?
>>
File: 20240710_201644.jpg (3.27 MB, 4032x3024)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
>>38345303
Sun, bandolon, axolotl
These come with a verse, I'll translate the intent. Sun, for example, is:
"Solito me estoy quedando, solito me he de quedar."
I'm going to be alone, I will be alone
Bandolon: Bandolon doesn't sound anymore, it has to be tuned
Axolotl is usually Deer in traditional ones, but let's skip that verse as it doesn't relate.

My interpretation is, that it isn't good. No harmony, and a break of the connection is coming.

Runes!
Bjarkan, Isa, Thurs
A lot of pain incoming unless there's major change in your dynamic. As it is, things are stagnant, and will break if there's no change.
Ehwar, Ingwar, Wunjo tho, say that if you address the issues at hand (really try to have discussions on what isn't working, as you both may not be aware of the easy solution) you'll have a better connection.

Let me know if any of this resonates because I was in a very silly mood with the cheems and then the runes are SERIOUS BUSINESS, it's funny
>>
>>38345371
just a gentle reminder!
>>
>>38345376
ah man forgot to put the bit of axolotl. While a break might feel inevitable, if you tune the connection it will absolutely be salvageable. Axolotls can regenerate limbs when they are hurt.
>>
>>38345377
I can tell when you sneak in. I just let you reveal yourself.
>>
>>38345299
Both if it's not asking too much.
Will I earn my ex and my best friend L's trust again?
>>
>>38345389
what a schizoid, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>38345307
Raido, Bjarkan, Iwar
Don't worry if things aren't moving or going your way right now. You're a little chick being incubated at the moment. Go with it, nurture yourself, this is a period for you to contemplate the person you yearn to be. You can take those steps later, for now, discover which ones they are.
>>
>>38345299
runes please! can I ask for a simple next gf/lover/sex partner?
>>
>>38345376
Sounds about right. Thanks. The only solution I ever see is G gets out does whatever they want and I have to accept it because I'm a loser.
>>
>>38345308

Anything and everything, occult are welcome too. As long as it resonates or we have fun!!!
>>
File: 1660140235892127.gif (139 KB, 1169x993)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>38345397
Thank you for making yourself more obvious with every post. You grunts haven't changed strategy for over a year.
>>
>>38345311
Kauna, Wunjo, Sowelu
They seem to have a really big ego and like the conquest. Don't take them too seriously, but be open, their heart is sweeter than they even know.
>>
>>38345397
ignore them they're just a fake autistic retard reader with severe schizophrenia who's too retarded to hold down a simple job
>>
>>38345299
How will the next 30 days go for me?
>>
>>38345429
you're so deep in the mental retardation you don't see that he's basically making things up?
>>
>>38345308
>>38345420
Sounds good, one I can answer easily. Why did I (male) not romantically pursue FS (female)?
>>
File: 2nd.jpg (3.02 MB, 4032x3024)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>38345312
Star, Death, Palm
-The ever shining North star
-Death mounted on her skinny donkey
-Climb the palmy palm, and get me some coconuts

Hahahaha man I'd say you're climbing that d when you find someone you feel protected, guided by, or that the universe guided you to them. It will literally kill interest on all other interesting suitors.
>>
>>38345439
Most schizos can't hold a job and they tend to be the best readers.
>>
>>38345468
can I get a timeframe, pleeeeeeeease c: ?
>>
>>38345317
>>38345299
Serious plz!
>>
>>38345429
Can I get an aura reading?
>>
File: 3rd.jpg (2.16 MB, 4032x3024)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>38345314
Piñata, soldier, sun
-Piñata is usually shrimp so I'll skip that verse.
-Centinel, be alert, your general is speaking
-I'm going to be alone, I will be alone

Ok even with the original shrimp verse, these are a, if you don't make a move, you're never gonna get her. "Shrimp tha falls asleep is taken by the current" - Piñata I'd say to stop beating around the bush and just go make a move. Be brave!
>>
>>38345299
Serious please. How will this go between me and k
>>
>>38345533
thank you anon! your readings are fun and also your cards. wish you the best. I take that there is a chance if i do something then. be well
>>
>>38345299
Can I get a silly one for my ridiculous financial life? How is it going to be in the next 3 months
>>
>>38345520
Post oni girl please. I need an image to keep costs low.
>>
AQ

What have I inaccurately interpreted as other people's wrongdoings when the reality was that I was at fault?
>>
File: 4.jpg (2.73 MB, 4032x3024)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>38345315
>>38345315
Umbrella, Mermaid, Musician
-The stopwater removesun
-Half mermaid body, half woman body
-The musician, horn of rubber

I'm gonna say no (didn't get wet) but the opportunity was there and he wanted to do it kinda badly.
>>
>>38345299
WE'RE PLAYING LOTERIA?!?
what movie do I need to watch tonight :)
>>
>>38343647
Here's some energy.

Could you tell me about my healing journey? I feel so messed up.
>>
>>38345571
>>38344432
pls, sending some energy
>>
>>38345317
Tyr, Sowelu, Uruz.
Man you have to be more fair to yourself. You are just seeing what you define to be awful parts of yourself but it's a mere illusion. Disconnect a bit, be kinder, and actually do a deep dive of what's good about you. Mind you, this will take time, but there's a whole sun inside the beast is covering. You're not doing yourself justice.
Tame that beast with sweetness.
>>
>>38345578
thank you
>>
>>38345320
Pertho, Tyr, Laukr
A nice worker, will give you an adequate price and will do a good job, but mind you, there's a lot more to do about it than it appears.
>>
>>38345299
Am I going to be in a serious relationship in the near future :( ? Runes please..
>>
>>38345311
Are you a fellow reader here?
>>
>>38345577
FUCK YOU HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE THE COPS
>>
>>38345663
Good read! I just got a quote from the guy and I'd say this is an accurate reading.
>>
AQ
Why does my boss hate me so much?
>>
>>38345607
Hmm. You've got many colors displaying at once. It seems like you're taking your energy from too many outside sources. You should cut down on the larger powers you take from if you don't have a good relationship with them. Only use sources you can trust.
>>
>>38345671
Thanks schizo. I can always count on you guys to heighten my awareness.
>>
>>38345656
This is making me tear up, thank you !
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38345689
How do I stop myself from feeding off these other energies? I want to garner it within myself but other people always enter my mind. It does feel like I'm taking from them.
>>
>>38345711
you're not taking from them, they're projecting it onto you and you're perceiving it much like a car radio picks up radio transmissions from a radio station. You're probably a medium.
>>
File: 5.jpg (2.24 MB, 3401x2961)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
>>38345330
Spider, axolotl, boot, and bandolon popped out
-Spider weaves her web
-Gonna use traditional here: Mr Deer, running hastly, is gonna get shot
-the boot squaks, the general's boot
-Bandolon doesn't sound anymore, it has to be tuned

These seem to have a theme of things making sound, so traditional would be my interpretation. Running hastily vibes for me for experimentation, so don't get shot.

Runes!
Experimental: Sowelu, Urur, Algir
Traditional: Laukr, Raido Kauna

Sowelu and Algir here are about the preservation of tradition, and urur being too immature for now. Kauna, Raido an laukr literally say there's more depth and knowledge and maturation to be gained here. So start with traditional, and when you have the chops for something more solid, branch out.
>>
>>38345620
A previous life. That's all I can say right now
>>
>>38345299
What did the girl in the laundry room today think of me?
>>
>>38345429
NTA but you are homeless probably unmedicated schizophrenic furry that wanks to Pokémon porn, not once have I gotten an accurate read from you.
>>
>>38345721
I doubt it's a one way street. Just as I may be able to project/cling onto others, they're probably able to do the same.

Anyway, do you have any suggestions on how to gain control over whatever is going on with my mind better?
>>
>>38345730
ty
>>
>>38345711
"Close the Gate." "Negate." "Closed summon." Whatever works for you. Pick a concept and focus on it.
>>
>>38345753
Not really. Emotionally charged people that are telepathic projectors will do this to mediums and mediums have no way of blocking them. It's like screaming in another person's face and not being able to avoid hearing their screaming because you're trapped in the same room as them.
>>
>>38345723
thanks broder
>>
File: 6.jpg (2.91 MB, 4032x3024)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>38345347

Unrelated to the cards but these lyrics started playing in my head instantly:

Don't stop the world you know you can't
You have to live what's only real
Can't stop the world and start again
You have to feel what's only real
You've got to take life by the hand
Let the substance close you in
Hope to one day come alive
You have to take life by the hand
Hope to one day understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqBMq5Q4s1o&pp=ygURc29mdCBtb29uIHdhc3Rpbmc%3D

Cards!
Musician, Pine, Moon
-The musician, horn of rubber
-This one is dirty... like: I bend you over and I go away, and bent over you're gonna stay
-Moon blind in an eye, that won't stop shining

I'm gonna say no, you are being given false promises and they only want to take and take.
>>
>>38345769
Thank you. I'll try this. You'd also think that proper healing gets those boundaries put in place so there's less need for external validation.

>>38345774
Hey Gman. I'll let you know if I find the right method to quiet the voices. Antipsychotics worked for me, but I'm starting to get worrisome side effects. Will see how weening off of them goes.
>>
File: 7.jpg (2.79 MB, 4032x3024)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>38345392
Heart, Brave one, Parrot
-The heart of an ingrate, I will go through
-Remain still, Valentine, don't go for a fight
-Parrot, get your claw here, and start telling me the difficulties you got when you didn't know how to speak

I really think not, but y'all might get closure from a conversation later on.

Runes!
Algir, Mannar and Pertho
They seem too guarded to want to reconnect. As it stands they don't want to. Sorry!
>>
>>38345406
Ah man I kinda suck at these but I'll give you my best.

Gibu, Jara, Laukr
A really sweet, long lasting connection that falls deep in love for both. I don't see it like being a sexual partner but that you'll fall for each other slowly, and intensely. Awe struck, both of you.
>>
>>38345299
A, female
do I have hypothyroidism?
serious i guess
>>
>>38345419
Man just leave, you can do better I'm sure. That's just mean of them.
>>
Reading 1 card tarot for the next 45 mins or hour (until this thread reaches page 10)
>query
>include your genders and those of everyone else
>A PICTURE OF A RONIN WARRIOR, any of them
No death queries or occult queries regarding demons, fallen angels or entities.
*If you want to know if your spells worked you can ask me or if something will be succesful
>>
>>38345299
Is my health going to be better by next month? Whatever you pick
>>
Have a date with a big boobed cutie. Will she bail? Will we fuck? Will we take it slow and fall in love?
>>
File: 8.jpg (140 KB, 844x633)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>38345443
>>38345443
axolotl, bandolon, barrel
-Mr Deer, running hastly, is gonna get shot
-Bandolon doesn't sound anymore, it has to be tuned
-The barrel weighs 100 pounds, the barrel of mezcal

Ah, seems to be a heavy period that will make you wanna curl up and just disconnect. I see axolotl as a good thing tho, you get to recover from the heavy burden. Tune those strings!
>>
File: 9.jpg (141 KB, 844x633)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>38345450
Black dancer, Brave one, Ladder
- For black folks, in Havana, one has just arrived
-Remain still, Valentine, don't go for a fight
-The ladder, 7 sticks, the painter's ladder

7 sticks, a fight, more of them in Havana... Was there too much competition or was she too promiscuous for your liking? Lemme know, I'm invested!
>>
>>38345823
>774
So you take anti-psychotics for people you personally know who are telepathically sending thoughts into your head? Can you feel these people as well?
>>
File: Ronin-Warriors.jpg (169 KB, 1400x700)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>38345876
Male

Outcome of me repairing that leak by myself?
>>
>>38345490
My other weakness! lemme see tarot:

queen of cups - As I know it cups are months, or summer.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer on this!
>>
Aq
I desire a relationship again, but the idea of being that close to someone physically repulses me. Will I ever get over this? Wtf is going on
>>
>>38345946
I ask this question so many times...If you believe this stuff is a larp, why are you here?
>>
>>38345948
Emperor R
it will be messy and you will be disorganized and will run around looking for the right tools and info on what to do by watching videos or running to home depot to buy stuff
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38345543
Thurs, Iwar, Jara
It's not a happy outcome... see it as character development once the connection breaks. Gonna be painful but will make you put firmer boundaries and get what you want in a partnership.
>>
File: Kento_Hardrock.png (124 KB, 276x431)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>38345876
Male
Outcome of hiring him to fix that leak?
>>
File: Elsterb.jpg (46 KB, 500x463)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>38345546
YW! Yeah I think the message wouldn't be so much of GO DO SOMETHING unless there was a chance there.

Gonna take a cig break and come back for more!!!
>>
>>38345936
>So you take anti-psychotics for people you personally know who are telepathically sending thoughts into your head?
These thoughts are either from entities pretending to be these people or are subconscious thoughts that people don't realize they're projecting. A mix of both is possible too. We've discussed this over Discord and disagreed.
>Can you feel these people as well?
Yes. It feels like an invasion of space/privacy, which indeed it is. God doesn't make people who are on track with their lives suffer like this - he creates healthy barriers between people so that we can develop our sense of self, which I'm working on.
>>
>>38345970
thank you, seems accurate.
>>
>>38345986
Q cups
its gonna go well, they will fix it and you will both feel good, both you as a client and him as a worker
>>
>>38345996
If you think this is not a larp, then stop calling people schizo every time they discuss or mention paranormal phenomenon. You have no right to call gman a schizophrenic just because some people on here don't like his queries and don't believe what he is saying. Telepathy is real and so is mediumship.
>>
>>38346010
yeah, I do wonder though cause he was the one that did the work last time. His poor soldering job was what caused it to leak this time.
>>
>>38346005
Dude, you say this stuff isn't a larp then you call everybody a schizo and demand they take medication. Kindly fuck off, no need for your trolling here.
>>
Trading Occult
>>
>>38346018
hire another guy then, bad welds are unacceptable, also its very easy to weld copper. im guessing its on a copper tube?
>>
>>38346030
yeah it's just such a PITA area to get to so it was understandable why he had so many issues the last time. It will be scorching hot tomorrow so that might actually assist with the soldering. I've done the kind of work before but the emperor reversed does describe what would happen.
>>
File: 10.jpg (54 KB, 384x288)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>38345559
paw (hand), soldier, Harp
-the scribe's hand, the criminal's hand
-Centinel, be alert, your general is speaking
-My mother in law's old harp

Be on guard, someone seems to be fooling you. You need to be alert and wear armor. Don't spend too much??? Kinda harsh
>>
>>38345980
O_O
Thank you
>>
AQ
Is it over?
>>
>>38346005
>MEDS
I've been on Olanzapine for years and now there's a blur in my vision. There's no choice really, I have to ween off of them and everyone in my family agrees that this is the right decision because this looks like a side effect. Unfortunately, I can't discuss this with a doctor because I'm jobless, broke and my insurance is maxed.

Gman and I are definitely mentally ill. The voices will try to convince you of bullshit and that's why schizophrenics tend to be delusional. At least I can recognize that they're tricksters and don't believe everything that's heard and with any other decision to the contrary, you'll suffer some of the worst hells.
>>
>>38345935
>Was there too much competition or was she too promiscuous for your liking?
Too promiscuous, yes, very precise. I had an opportunity to start a fling with her, but I wasn't interested in anything temporary at the time.
>>
>>38345593
CHEEMS LOMTERIA!!!!

Boot, Crown, palm
- the boot squeaks, the general's boot
- If you die, I'll put it on you, the imperial crown
- -Climb the palmy palm, and get me some coconuts

Unironically Lion king or the northman :>
>>
>>38346071
4 wands R
Yes its over, it wasn't the right one
>>
>>38345299
Can I still fix things with G?
Runes please
>>
>>38346056
I aint even got anything to spend lol ty
>>
>>38345299
maybe make this your last query
would making audio marketing ads in all languages I know prove to be fruitful?
both methods please, thank you!!!
>>
>>38345299
Advice about what should I do with R? Those cards are looking so cool.
>>
>>38345299
What's your method for the loteria? Do you read it like tarot or like Lemormand? Do you have any resources?
>>
>>38346074
Dude, you can't call me mentally ill when I don't hear voices and I can mostly pinpoint where things are coming from and the cause of things. It's sad to think that just because people have this ability that we have to accept the mainstream notion that people are damaged/mentally ill and that what they're perceiving they're actually not perceiving at all. See how ASMR has taken off on Youtube? Nobody took that stuff seriously 12 years ago but here we are.

Telepathy, mediumship, God, etc. will all be legitimized and accepted by the mainstream sometime in the future as it will be proven in a repeatable and concrete manner that what these people are perceiving is indeed real and not just their brains malfunctioning.

Imagine describing electricity to people 500 years ago. Same thing.
>>
File: Sage_Halo.png (113 KB, 219x415)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>38345876
Male asking about female

E's feelings for me?
>>
>>38346132
empress R
thinks you're ugly or just not attractive or sexually appealing enough
>>
File: elsterbye.jpg (29 KB, 564x392)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Sorry guys I got really tired with changing from silly to serious haha. But I had a lot of fun! I'll be back tomorrow with both.

>>38346075
Oh interesting! thank you for the feedback, that helps a ton.

>>38346117
Neither! this is my first approach, and at first I thought of using symbolism like in tarot. But traditionally each card has a verse along with it to say when you call them, so I've been going with those.
If the verse isn't helpful, then I go for symbolism :)

Like the first q I got today, the first card I got was the SUN!!! happy, no? but then the translated verse goes:

I'm going to be alone, I will be alone

Not the best for a relationship q...
>>
File: ronin.jpg (385 KB, 1600x1200)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>38345876
female
How popular will this game get?
>>
>>38346103
>>38346119
I was making a general statement in regard to people with schizophrenia rather than calling you out individually. This is applicable to you too though and even if you don't hear voices, you will soon if you keep projecting energy back and forth without having properly researched what you're doing. As for a lot of the "powers," I've found that entities will aid you in having psychic moments as a means to their own ends. This isn't all the time because it can be through intuition, but not everything we psychically perceive is by our own doing.

>>38346126
Thank you. I'm scared to go off of them, but I'm glad to say that my husband is monitoring and takes great care of me.
>>
>>38345299
What is a thing I need to be told?
>>
>>38345299
Runes
Who is going to be the breadwinner, me or G?
>>
>>38346142
naw, I've just been fighting with them is all but thanks for the read.
>>
>>38346159
7 sword R
it will be found to be full of shortcomings or people will dig out all manners of cheapening the experience like beating the game with something you can gain in the first 5 minutes of the game or using the same ability over and over to beat everything
>>
>>38346168
My "psychic" ability has been unchanged since grade school. The only difference between now and then is that I know exactly what is going on while at the time I had suspected things but wasn't getting enough third party verification as to what was going on. For years I would perceive things and not know what was going on but now I know I'm under the thumb of God. Things go really well when I do things God likes and since I can't hear God, I'm always playing twenty questions. The God I'm dealing with is like a woman that expects me to know her thoughts and to do things the way she wants w/o articulating them to me. This God has a similar relationship with someone I know except they can hear God in their head yet they still play coy. Too much third party verification from the readers here makes it impossible to ignore this stuff and has confirmed much of what has been going on.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38345876
Male
Is there anything good waiting for me in this life
>>
File: Ryo_s4.png (52 KB, 133x402)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>38345876
Male
Am I going to give my virginity to her?
>>
>>38346220
q?
>>
File: IMG_9034.jpg (15 KB, 181x278)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38345876
What is a thing that will happen soon? Male.
>>
>>38346242
star R
yes you will always remain in the shadow or the background, like an extra in a movie. you will never be the centre of attention. this is good as you can do whatever and you won't get fingers pointed at you
>>38346250
Temp R
no, because you won't be able to date them enough to get to that point but feel free to try anyways
>>
>>38346283
justice
you will get what you deserve, dharma
>>
>>38346218
Confirming your theories is very easy. Go talk to people you're sending energies to and they'll have no idea what you're talking about. After I was brave enough to ask around, it was clear that delusion was involved and I snapped out of a lot of it. You might as well try to see if your idea of reality even remotely aligns with others.

This is about all I can take for tonight. Time to face the withdrawals. Peace out!
>>
>>38346296
Confirming theories is easy, this is why I know this stuff is real. I've had conversations with various people about my telepathic connections with them. I haven't been gaslit by anybody as of yet which if they did it would be understandable. Trust me, I've been confronted about thoughts I've had about people and this was happening years before I acknowledged this stuff was actually happening.
>>
>>38346272
Instincts are telling me there's something I'm not picking up on in that (the occult) part of my life right now. Is there anything, or am I off on that assumption?
Yours?
>>
>>38346284
Temperest reversed is apparently a yes.
>>
>>38346290
Omg lol. I think is deserve mostly good things?? I’ll interpret that in a positive way. Thanks.
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_9184.jpg (393 KB, 679x880)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>38345876
Female
How do I stop annoying my parents? I don’t know, I just like acting whiny and dependent on them because they used to be overprotective of me. And now they wanted me to be independent. I would act that I’m a brat towards them as payback.
>>
>>38346202
thank you, its a short game with no real gameplay, its just a story, i just want to show off my characters
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346388
q?
>>
File: IMG_3354.jpg (383 KB, 833x1280)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>38345876
Damn. Forgot these lil Ninjas existed. EARLY Toonami. Had a figure of one like this guy here in Kindergarten.

How might those new formulas I came up with work in the right set and setting?
>>
>>38346389
I feel like something's gone wrong on the occult side of things in my life that I need to be aware of. Is there anything to that, or is it just misplaced anxiety?
Yours?
>>
>>38346358
It sounds like you know what you need to do but are justifying your behavior because of what they did. Either you care to make changes to your behavior or you don't. Seems pretty clear cut and straight forward.
>>
>>38346405
Yeah, I’m a petty person. I just need to grow up.
>>
>>38346358
HP
you know what to do, stop doing it on purpose and do what logically you should be doing not to annoy them
>>38346398
10 cups
they will work wonderfully
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346466
Q? does it involve a demon?
>>
>>38346473
Not sure. It's this one >>38346403
Yours?
>>
>>38346464
>wonderfully
Based. Thanks anon. You got me wanting to check that show out again.
>>
>>38346478
Will the treatment be succesfull this time around? I have about 2-3 weeks left of it
>>
>>38346486
Awesome. Check out the movies at the end
Its the conclusion to the show
>>
>>38346487
Starting yours.
>>
>>38346478
queen pent, king wands R, 3 swords, page cups R
you are right for your suspicions, someone paid a practitioner to send you curses and hexes. someone who is pissed at you, you must of done something to this person, exes can be petty. it will hit you and cause damage soon. prepare
>>
>>38346495
what's taking so long? are you going to tradecuck, if you then you are only making your karma worst lol
>>
>>38346487

Sorry, My mind rushed to thinking of how to prevent that hex/curse this as I was typing this out.

Ace of Pentacles Rx, Four of Cups, Eight of Pentacles, The World Rx, Six of Swords, The Lovers Rx

It seems to be more likely than not that it will work. However, it seems to be really struggling to work, so if you know of anything you can do to help it along, you should do it.

>>38346513
Trade again? I need to know if there's anything I can do to prevent this, or how it will affect me.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346535
thanks, ill trade you two queries since you are asking two
would buying the natural remedies and products I saw online help fight off the infection?
what is the outcome of my body once I start doing cardio regularly every week?
starting
>>
>>38346556
Starting
>>
>>38346556
>would buying the natural remedies and products I saw online help fight off the infection?
Six of Wands Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx, Three of Pentacles Rx, Page of Wands Rx, Eight of Pentacles Rx

Likely not. Any benefit these would provide would only be placebo.

Starting your other one.
>>
File: file.png (89 KB, 707x460)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>
Trading
>>
>>38346535
>affect
emperor, devil, HP all 3 reversed
the black magic sent is meant to cause chaos and make your life reckless, kind of hoping your screw yourself up or ruin your own life, perhaps triggering sexual feelings or losing intuition
>what do
knight sword R, hermit, empress R
yes the only thing you can do is self isolate for sometime until everything has died down and the dust has settled so to speak, don't seek engagements with the opposite gender in the coming days and refrain from attacking others or being offensive.As usual when thrown black magic, eating healthy, drinking lots of water and casting protection magic helps. also try not to fap or have sex for the remainder couple of weeks, don't do drugs or drink during this time and pray to a Holy God, not the devil
>>
>>38346556
>what is the outcome of my body once I start doing cardio regularly every week?

The Hierophant, The Hermit, Ace of Wands Rx, Knight of Cup, King of Wands Rx, King of Swords Rx

It will help maintain your body, but outright improvement seems to be something out of the picture right now. You should still do it, but don't put too much stock in it for major improvements.

>>38346606
One more? Is there any holy god/being willing to help protect me right now?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346622
alright
are the bags over the electronics any effective against the infections?
starting
>>
>>38346636
Starting
>>
>>38346636
The Tower, Nine of Cups Rx, The Fool Rx, Ten of Cups, Page of Swords

No, and you should probably stop doing that if you can with those first three cards. With the last two cards though, it seems that something along those lines is the right idea, but it needs to be something in place of this.
>>
>>38346636
Do you think you're being affected by EMF or something? What makes you think you suffer from this affliction?
>>
>>38346675
thanks
>>38346675
king sword R, 9 swords R, 10 pent R, world R
I asked if the main holy God, Creator Source would be willing to protect you if you turned from all other ways and set your allegiance to his side, If you do this you would find the way towards your own salvation and it would eventually lead to a 10 pentacles, however it would take a while before you get rewarded. whoever sent you an attack will get their licks so you'll have to bear the brunt of the hit. however if you pray to Creator he will embrace you. just make sure you drop all notions of working with demons, satan and doing black magic yourself
>>
>>38346703
Well, that doesn't really help if I'll still bear the brunt of it.

One last trade?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346720
if you only do this as a means of getting something back, then you are already cursed. nothing will save you and you won't last long in this world in the coming future. I have nothing more to share.
>>
>>38346726
q?
>>
>>38346756
How intense and lasting will that curse/hex be?
Yours?
>>
>>38346763
Is M aware of my intentions with them? And if so how do they feel about it, starting
>>
>>38346769
Starting.
>>
>>38346769
Seven of Cups Rx, The Hermit Rx, The Hanged Man Rx, Queen of Cups Rx

M doesn't seem to be aware of your intentions. It seems they are completely oblivious to them, with no idea at all.
>>
>>38346763
7 of Wands
4 of Cups
9 of Wands
Clarified by 8 of Wands, 10 of Pentacles and the Lovers
Spread tells you to get back to the drawing board as it doesn't seem like it will be too noticeable or intense or at all, you're dealing with someone well protected, established and beloved, there are forces looking out for them.
>>
>>38346796
The curse was placed on me. Does that mean your read says I'm too protected for the curse to get through, or does that change your read?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38346801
you're protected, dont worry
>>
File: MFMGISelSLeft.png (216 KB, 467x683)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
Trading if anyones around

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.