[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1767.jpg (29 KB, 764x401)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.

The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

Your assumptions right now decide how long that will take for you.

The Main Concepts:
> Imagination creates Reality
> Assumptions harden into fact
> Consciousness is the only Reality
> Feeling is the Secret
> Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
> You are the Operant Power
> There is no one to change but Self (Self-Concept)
> Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

> Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

> Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

> The Simple Technique
https://pastebin.com/LNwqkDms

> Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
> How to manifest your desires (Core 5 Lessons & Radio Talks)
mega.nz/folder/V8ESkKzC#bHIFV4BxgHk7ksf6Pwq_-Q

> Neville's Feeling is the Secret
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
files.catbox.moe/wwq24r.epub
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM

> The Power of Awareness
www.globalgreyebooks.com/power-of-awareness-ebook.html
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/_UoGV6LBwds

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

> Universal Line
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9dB7eDI5RcHOBvixGjAhZ_lgJjJIhGq

> Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

>Previous Thread
>>38349273
>>
Any help >>38362195
>>
>>38362557
LilAnon, give this guy his limb back >>38360487
>>
Thanks for baking, you beat me by a minute :)

>>38362574
What would you like help with? That's not actually a question.
>>
>>38362579
My original post was >>38362098
I guess my mentality is wrong and I really want to not fuck it up but I don't know how and the LoA principles just don't click for me. I want to be able to get in a mindset where things can work out for me but how?
>>
>>38362585
>I guess my mentality is wrong and I really want to not fuck it up
Why are you working yourself up like this? Why don't you have confidence in yourself?

>the LoA principles just don't click for me
Why do you want to learn LOA? Do you want LOA, or do you want things to work automatically?
>>
>>38362575
He prefers teaching people over helping them directly because that way it's not his fault when there aren't any results I mean because it helps them in the long run.
>>
>>38362601
>Why don't you have confidence in yourself?
I never had, also I very rarely get a shot at something like this and it seems a bit too good to be true so I feel like every step I take might jinx it. You know what I mean? I keep thinking "how can I fuck this up"
>Why do you want to learn LOA
I want things to go my way. Generally speaking I'm a pretty lucky dude but I want to amp it up since there are some parts of life I'm not satisfied with.
>do you want things to work automatically
Is this possible?
>>
>>38362605
so how can someone get a lost limb back?
>>
>>38362605
>He prefers teaching people over helping them directly because that way it's not his fault
I prefer teaching because if I do it for them it's a one time fix. It's like giving someone $500 to cover an emergency and they come back and say something else terrible happened. Their state is what causes the emergency, and a bandaid is not a fix.
>>
You can't find this thread in the catalog.
No /LOA/ title!
Manifesting a new bread.
>>
>>38362636
>because it helps them in the long run.
see
>>
>>38362636
I'd do this one bro. Guys amputee for life. If it's not your problem just say so
>>
>>38362649
New Fixed Bread

>>38362665
>>
>>38362636
so how can anon grow his amputated leg back?
>>
>>38362615
I would recommend you to affirm anytime you think of it. Anytime you think it's too good to be true, just affirm "I deserve to have this", if you make it a habit the thoughts will go away, I know because I've had a similar thing.
>>
>>38362557
Hemi sync works when you use headphones. It’s awesome.

Strange dreams ever since. It became easier to lucid dream.
>>
>have a goal
>work persistently, confidently towards it until you reach it
whoaaa mind over matter
>>
>>38362557
Things are wonderful. My family easily helps everyone in need now and receives endless abundance in return. Things are better than ever and they continue to improve daily. Everyone who has ever helped me or my family is incredibly blessed and happy to see the immense wealth and endless happiness and success my family now enjoys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.