[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669506537956128.jpg (21 KB, 684x878)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38359864
>>
AQ
When will I get laid?
>>
AQ
How is Tuesday evening going to go for me?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38365371
query?
>>
AQ:

Will I last at my current job or will I get the Trademark or Copyright job instead
>>
Who will most enjoy my presence?
>>
Air Query

Is the vibe with I(F) real?
It was pure chance, but there seems to be something really here.
>>
>>38365488
The one whose name sounds most similar to "Celia"
>>
>>38365104
AQ
Will my two biggest goals in life become a reality? One is more skill related, the other one is about my professional life and my mission in life. Both are dreams of mine.
>>
AQ

What do I need to be warned about?
>>
Trading, what is your Q?
>>
>>38365112
6 cups
after marriage lol

>>38365163
lovers
will need to make your choice now

>>38365431
ace pentacles
looks like set to last for a while

>>38365534
3 cups
looks to be real

>>38365672
devil
its possible, but you need to shed the romanticisation of the dreams and look at it with a fresh, more real, perspective

>>38365851
queen wands
stubbornness
>>
>>38366089
>looks to be real
Thank you. God bless <3
>>
AQ
How can I show me being independent towards my parents?
>>
>>38366112
Have you asked this before? I did a reading to something like this a bit ago.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
AQ: what does V think of me? Good morning anons.
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>38366140
Sure I can trade, I don't do occults or generals though if thats okay
>>
>>38366124
Oh yeah then, I’m a young adult and I still ask my parents for permission to go to places! It’s just frustrating to not have freedom and now I have to kiss their asses so they can see me as independent.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38366148
>I still ask my parents for permission to go to places
When I was like 13 or 14 I realized that if I kept asking my mom would keep saying no so I simply told her I was going to a friend's house after school and while she was surprised there was a certain tone of pride in her voice of "oh, he's growing up"

Honestly tho, from what I remember about your situation it actually seemed kind of wholesome and you were more concerned about how others perceived you rather than personal feelings about it all.

Best of luck either way, fren. God bless <3
>>
>>38366147
You should trip instead of avatar fag.
>>
>>38366166
Oh I know which one you’re talking about! I just need to more assertive then, thanks.
>>
AQ: Just a general reading really, feeling lost
>>
>>38366147
That would be great, my question is just that something I have been working on directly for months, and has been in my mind for years seems to be a dead end. What do I have to do to get things back on track?

Yours?
>>
>>38366154
Sure what is your Q friend?
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (50 KB, 436x487)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
AQ

Female
How well am I learning the lessons spirit wants me to understand?
>>
>>38366089
am i getting the offer at this point
>>
>>38366208
I'm feeling down about a girl. What do the cards say I should do?
>>
>>38366200
I don't mind answering but I'd need more clarification on your Q

Mines is just a simple how does CC feel about me now,

Also give me your initial
>>
File: IMG_9843.jpg (443 KB, 960x1280)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>38366195
change your life now
things aren’t turning out the way you hoped
challenging information pushes you into growth
time is of the essence but think before you act
but do act
it is time
>>
>>38366228
Starting yours now,

Mine is how long will it take to get better one way or the other with H?
>>
>>38366231
Sure thing what do you need clarification on? I’ll start your reading now. And my initials are ST
>>
File: IMG_20240713_234522.jpg (980 KB, 1103x776)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
Can anyone do a reading on the origins of this ring as well as the details you cannot see in pic on inside band of the band?
I know most of you are full of shit but I know there are a few honest seers in training here and as always I treat this place as somewhere to get a 8th opinion I have already consulted with people in person. As always thank you for your time
>>
>>38366232
This makes complete sense and yet its infuriating to hear, thanks I guess I needed to hear it.
>>
>>38366255
Just what was the idea you were working on? You don't have to be specific just a general idea of it will work
>>
>>38366228
The cards drawn are The Fool, Seven of Cups, and Seven of Wands.

Currently, I’d say it’s overall positive. It seems that CC feels a sense of curiosity and openness towards you. They are intrigued by the possibilities of where your relationship could go and are willing to explore new opportunities. However, they may also be feeling overwhelmed or confused by the different emotions and choices they are facing. This is making them confused and not be straight with you how they feel as they just don’t know. While they want to figure it out, and theyare determined. However I’d say they are perhaps a bit defensive, ready to stand their ground and protect their own interests and boundaries. This indicates that while they are open to exploring things further, they are also cautious and want to ensure they are not compromising their own needs or values. Help show them who you are to make sure you are a good fit.
>>
>>38365431
Trademark but it branches into something else in medium time frame don't sweat the money to hard it's just energy to do things and you'll have what you need
>>
>>38365488
The one who needs you most
>>
trading 8)
>>
AQ
I have been exhausted for weeks now after casting two spells. Is this related?
>>
>>38366250
>queen of swords, 10 of pents, king of pents, king of wands

It'll take energy and recalibration. You need to mold yourself to meet H where they are at, because they have an energy of mastery and an unwillingness to change right now. However, if you can align yourself to them, then things will go very well. This may not sound like the healthiest thing, but if you want stuff to get better you need to focus on how your energy isflowing
>>
Channeled wisdom here, first 5 questions I will try to answer blind, simply using my intuition and God cursed gift of all knowing, courtesy of out progenitors via the fruit of knowledge.
>it helps me guage whether I'm properly energetically attuned.
>>
>>38366293
Hmmm this is so weird to me. I got a phone call from her a couple weeks ago after months of no contact, I'm pretty sure she finally broke up with her bf. I texted her and even sent a long apology to her, but no response. At this point I'm at a loss, idk if I need to keep bothering her or if I need to wait to hear from her. This is like my person basically. But I'm glad this shows things are positive even if guarded, thank you

Can I get some clarity on what I should do exactly?
>>
>>38366215
The fact your asking means your mindful of progress which pleases the spirit just don't dawdle continue to act and give praise and success will come failure to do this leads to ruin
>>
>>38366311
Will I win?
>>
>>38366293
>>38366231

Sorry replied to the wrong post, here’s your read! Apologies!

And for me this was something that was a goal that invoked other people that got me out of a dark place and gave me something to really work twoards, a guiding star that I saw as the next step of my life, but alas, the people involved are not interested for now. I don’t want to give up but I don’t know what to do next.
>>
>>38366311
Can you do this one?
>>38366306
>>
>>38366311
tomorrow or tuesday
>>
>>38366112
By going out even if they don't know it then being honest about what youre up to when it's worth sharing. Your parents have refused to push the bird from the nest show them you can fly and sing
>>
>>38366311
General read would be great
>>
>>38366311
I've already posted no replies if it's meant to be it's meant to be
>>
>>38366311
Will I get a good job when I go back?
>>
>>38366228
I am still here anon. So here’s what I got for your reading. It seems like right now as hard as it is you can’t focus on her. You are thinking about what you want her to be, not who she really is and who she really is to you. Free yourself from negative thoughts and patterns that are holding you back. It’s these thoughts that are holding things back with her. Next dont let this lead you to lash out, that wing get you what you want and will instead get you caught up in unnecessary drama or arguments. You have to aim to learn why she’s acting the way she is, and treating you this way. The only way you’ll get peace on this is understanding where she is in life.Lastly you need to find someone you can confide in on this and trust, they will have some key advice that will help you out moving forward with her.

Oh and here’s what I got: The Devil (reversed), Five of Wands (reversed), and Nine of Swords.
>>
>>38366333
Tuesday
>>
>>38366319
Thank you for your kind words. Being mindful can be a sign of alignment, but I’d still like to gauge how I’m doing a bit further. Perhaps a reader will give my query a shot.
>>
>>38365104
That jumpscare got me good.
>>
>>38366362
Do gematria with your God given name and if that isn't enough see a skilled reader in person for the level you seek. Sometimes your meant to not rely on this shit and just grow that's why I was vague check your gematria be blessed praise the creator of creators
>>
>>38366351
Can I ask for clarification? Who should I confide in? Should I ask one of her friends?
>>
>>38366325
Fish Tree Heart Mice Fox

Here's a question before I can fully interpret this read.

Are the people you're referring to your friends, and if so is there a person in there that you think is maybe not the best person of character?
>>
>>38366382
Sure thing, and yes they are all friends. Two of which I don’t trust. And one that means everything to me, and there but not as much as me.
>>
>>38366311
Can you guess what I look like based on your intuition ?
>>
>>38366311
what is he doing?
>>
>>38366374
Looking into gematria, thank you!
>>
>>38366380
So I did another read. I would Confide in a trusted friend who is calm and balanced. Someone who knows her, but not one of her friends in particular. I would even avoid her friends or anyone who might manipulate the situation. Seek advice from someone known for their wisdom and stability, and yo know won’t share this information, maybe someone not directly involved so you can’t trust what they have to say without judgement
>>
>>38366271
This is beyond anyone here this is for teenagers asking about girls you got real stuff going on. You'll have to go to someone with real skills not the nerds who do party tricks you remember from when you were a kid on here. Take good care of it it'll serve you well
>>
>>38366418
Unfortunately not too many people fit that bill :/I think I'm just gonna end up self sabotaging again, but thank you
>>
>>38366391
Okay the read is quite literally saying you do have a deep love for your friends cause they helped you grow to who you are now. Although the problem is it seems there is a fact a fox in there who's working against you.

For example if you tried explaining your ideas to your friends, but that one person might've convinced them it may not be a good idea.

The read isn't giving me a clear action for what you should do, but is saying that's the main reason why your idea got sidetracked at the moment.

If you could figure out who did that you can try talking to them personally and addressing the issue and that'll probably get things on track for you
>>
AQ

Continue on in this city for a while?
>>
>>38366431
You won’t self sabotage, just don’t en rash and you’ll be okay.
>>
AQ

my life has hit an all time low and shit keeps happening to me. am I cursed?
>>
>>38366440
en rash?

Is it a bad idea to send her that email I wanted to send, if I touch it up and update it?
>>
>>38366432
Damn, if I could only figure out which one it was, the two both aren’t good trustworthy even though they have done so much for me, one of them is a lover and I’m not sure which one
>>
>>38366442
Yea piss in a glass bottle for 3 days throw nails and hair in it bury it easy fix it's low powered if you feel it on you just kick it's ass physically
>>
>>38366450
Actually the Mice card could be your hint, are one of them always stressed or under pressure a lot? Or maybe always trying to specify doing things together and as a team?
>>
>>38366466
Both are crazy stressed! But one always tries to get group plans together. Is he the one that I shouldn’t trust?
>>
>>38366476
Actually, you should use your Tarot cards to ask and define my Fox card. It should give you an extremely clear answer as to who it is
>>
>>38365104
i just watched this movie yesterday and it sucked ass. i like horror movies but why the fuck don't they scare me anymore
>>
>>38366488
Trade?
>>
>>38366321
You aren't what I'd consider a natural winner but you win the thing in question.
>>38366330
Hmm, yeah you got a little void draining your energy like a weak vacuum. I see your energy displaced more so than actually going to another so I'd consolidate my energy, a little yoga or Tai chi to center and make sure your chakras are active and in the right way.
>>38366333
Either day, they both have their own different benefit but neither would go wrong.
>>38366344
This is a hard one, it's out of my current depth but I'll still try. I can't get a read on which post it was but I have the feeling it's some kind of lack of communication or inability to communicate leaving you confused or something; like you have some kind of problem that can be fixed with a short sentence. I sensed confusion that was unnecessary and an easy fix is what lead me there.
>>38366339
You're pretty smart, huh? Like you make situations you find yourself in and even the world itself better by being good at simplifying the complex for people who need it. I feel like you're a pretty good person and there is an opportunity coming your way that you won't have to go too far out of your way to receive.
>>38366345
It feels like a few good things are coming your way when you go back. Yeah you'll find a job, I fèl like I can say that confidently.
>and that's it; I may have gotten all them right, I might not be able to be further from the mark, that's for you all to decide.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38366510
Query?
>>
File: 1720369939721076m.jpg (74 KB, 633x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>38366505
Needs work was pretty obvious but it's clear you couldn't have handled it anyway. I wish you the best playing match maker
>>
>>38366523
would i have met my next boyfriend if I had come earlier to the event today and tried to mingle or stayed later after the event ended and tried to mingle, or neither? I can answer additional query too
>>
>>38366537
Practice makes perfect, I'll start trying this more frequently.
>>
>>38366545
Two queries: should I try reaching out to T again, and should I ask M (female) about T? Starting yours
>>
>>38366545
>came earlier
>8 of cups reversed, ace of pents, high priestess

I think this was the best option

>stay later
>7 of swords, knight of cups, 5 of swords, 4 of wands

This one has false appeal and would have got you really hurt if you did so I’m glad you left

>neither
>hermit
Basically you need to keep looking, you’re searching the wrong place which might be hard for you to hear but that’s what the cards are indicating, there’s too much hidden from you here so try another group or gathering
>>
>>38366505
>344
Thank you very much! In terms of how I view myself, I definitely try to be kind and there’s a lot of times where simplification in my writing projects is necessary so that grasping is possible for a broader scope of audience. Making these types of efforts feels like a part of a specific calling. Do you have any hints at what the future opportunity you mentioned involves?
>>
>>38366505
Sorry this >>38366606
was meant to link >339 not >334

Tired tonight.
>>
>>38366592
Trade?
>>
>>38366639
Sure, q?
>>
>>38366643
How popular will this visual novel project be?
>>
>>38366505
>Hmm, yeah you got a little void draining your energy like a weak vacuum. I see your energy displaced more so than actually going to another so I'd consolidate my energy, a little yoga or Tai chi to center and make sure your chakras are active and in the right way.

Thank you. My third eye had been blocked since the spells. Another reader had told me I attracted the attention of spirits with the workings. After I unblocked the third eye just a bit ago I saw them. Have my protective sigils failed?
>>
>>38366665
Starting. My Q: if I apply for the SSC job will I get it?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38366665
>5 of pents, death, ace of pents, 8 of cups, knight of swords, ace of cups

Seems like it will be a slow start at first but word of mouth and continuous updates will encourage the player base and it’ll eventually be picked up by some kind of influencer or tuber who will talk about it and really give it a boost. People will connect with it on an emotional level. Good luck anon!
>>
>>38366557
Sorry sorry for the wait

ace of wands 7 of pent rx page of pent rx queen of sword rx temp rx judgement rx

9 of wand 8 of cup queen of wand rx temp rx

If you ask M she'll basically tell you to kick rocks or won't help in any way and will be defensive about it. Contacting him isn't going to give you any solution either.
>>
>>38366669
three of pents r, two of swords, nine of wands r

I don't think so, and I'm extremely sorry to bring such bitter news, I rarely receive such a solid "no" when pulling. Looking at the three of pents r, I think it may not so much be that your application is bad, but rather at the SSC office there may be nepotism present so your application winds up pushed aside in favor of another candidate that has connections even though you'd be better suited. Idk that you'd even hear back from them at all.

Again, I'm so sorry to deliver this news, I'd suggest giving the query to two other people and trust a best two out of three answer.
>>
>>38366707
thank uuu!
lmk if you want to trade again :) my VNs have been picked up by youtubers in the past and this time i have about 70k followers on social media so whoooo knowwwwwssss maybe someone popular will take it up
>>
>>38366668
Anon, I like you, the energy of you so I'll clue you in. Magic based off of unity and contact with the higher self will always MOG magic based off of "cooperation" with strange entities or any others. Your infinite eternal essence from outside of time is the only God or spiritual entity that won't try to get over on you. Incorporeal entities are most often parasitic in nature so they can not give you more than you give them as a simple matter of energetic exchange, they'll make it seem like a good deal but that's just it, a sales tactic, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't need to. You already connect to the infinite creationary base consciousness through your timeless soul, use that instead of entering agreements with strangers who have unknown goals.
>>
>>38366720
Sure I’ll trade again. My question is: what do you make of my situation with my ex?
>>
File: MFMGISelSRight.png (186 KB, 475x655)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>38366501
I wouldnt mind if youre still here
>>
>>38366668
Also it felt like less of an entity taking your energy and more like a trap laid to waste your energy to weaken you, it didn't feel like it was going anywhere.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38366745
q?
mine is how does j feel abt me
>>
>>38366731
will the VN make me some money? it's a free game with an art book being released for a small fee
starting
>>
>>38366743
Hrm, that could be it. I had attracted something scrying before but driven it off. I wondering if this is related?

>>38366729
This does make sense. I had been working with archangel michael and aphrodite before. I'm now wondering if they were really them.
>>
>>38366756
Started getting some weird feelings a little while ago. Last time this happened, bad things happened (in the occult aspect of my life) soon after.

Mine is, Is there a spirit trying to interfere with my life right now, or are my instincts off with this?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38366731
four of wands, page of pents r, two of swords

I think that there was a lot of potential for genuine love and a real connection here, but somewhere along the way your personal paths diverged too much and you needed to begin following your own paths proper. Cards seem to say to me that the splitting was inevitable as your goals just don't align as well as they would with the partners you'll both eventually settle down with in the future. Conflict of interest, essentially.
>>
>>38366773
oof ok I hope it's nothing too serious with yours. starting
>>
>>38366757
8 of swords, page of cups, king of cups, the world

Feels like if you do you need to make partnerships or sponsors or something, but if you do then yes it will be very lucrative and successful. That’s what I would go with, be mindful of your network over anything else
>>
is trump gonna win the presidency
>>
>>38366794
thank u
lmk if you wanna trade one last time
>>
>>38366807
Sorry but that last one just doesn’t resonate because for the first time in a long time it feels like our paths are converging again. Or at least it did for a minute. Thanks tho
>>
File: wtf.jpg (5 KB, 254x218)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I'm not really sure if this is the correct place, but a couple of years ago around 2020 my mother went to some sort of witch lady who apparently nailed readings. She went to visit her multiple times, twice as a young teen, once as an adult, and the fourth was way afterwards (this being the 2020 one). She accurately predicted multiple events of her life and her friend's lives, and also a bunch of stuff relating to my birth itself.

My mother went to visit her before a dangerous surgery, and she was told she was gonna be okay. But before leaving, the woman urged my mother to wait, and read her again, stating that it was urgent that I meet her with a worried expression. She said she knew I wouldn't wanna go, but that I really should, and told my mother to please manage to convince me before the end of the month. My mom didn't convince me though, because I was a really stubborn fuckwad when it comes to readings and stuff. A few weeks later, right after the month ended, the witch passed away.

This single event has kept me up at night for the longest time, and I don't exactly know what she wanted to tell me. Or what I was meant to know. All I know is that this woman was the only reader I couldn't call bullshit on, because she was always right somehow.

Any thoughts or ideas?
>>
>>38366807
you looking to trade 1 or 2 more Q's by any chance?
>>
>>38366810
well, that's alright then
>>
>>38366773
>AoP rx, QoS rx, hermit
no spiritual interference. looks like you just need to do some ground work, anon
>>
>>38366756
Ten of Cups, Knight of Wands Rx, Six of Swords Rx, Wheel of Fortune, Eight of Pentacles Rx, Six of Pentacles

Very well with that ten of cups here. Though, while they do like you very much, and think highly of you, they feel that you're starting to, or have been letting yourself go in the sense that you don't seem to know what you're doing in their eyes, or at least not think out your actions as much as much as they think you should. Despite the fact that it might be better to not worry too much about you, they still do, and want to see, or even help you get better. It might take a lot of effort on your part, but it seems you can certainly put the worries they have about you to rest.
>>
>>38366737
Yeah, what's your query, fren?
Mine is what should I be doing right now? I feel like I'm not doing enough.
>>
>>38366829
Thanks. I have one follow up Q, and one unrelated Q if you wouldn't mind another trade or two.
>>
>>38366833
Could you be a little more specific? Like what should you be doing in relation to what exactly

Also my Q is how would S react if I got a little more physically flirty with her like holding her hand and such?

Give me your initial too
>>
>>38366852
In relation to making money. My bf is giving me space to build my career and supporting me but I feel guilty not pulling in a ton of cash. My initial is N
starting
>>
Trading
>>
Please tell me my future.
>>
>>38366840
starting when you confirm. sorry I'm a little late

mine is how should I manage to do better for j
>>
>>38366852
the fool
page of swords rx
four of cups

I think it's a case by case basis and you need to start with the small stuff here. Some things she'd be more okay with and other things will be crossing a boundary for her and will turn her off from you. Four of cups makes me think this is something you could accidentally ruin when really there is just no need for that and is basically urging you to communicate proper about boundaries and where things are going from here. Better safe than sorry. Page of swords rx tells me lack of communication is your downfall.
>>
>>38366840
Oops just realized you didn't ask yet lol!
>>
>>38366868
Dog Clouds Heart
House Snake Star

I had to pull twice just to make sure, but it seems like in relation to making more money you shouldn't really do anything. In fact it's just saying you should depend on your bf to support you at the moment and let them especially if they want to.

I think the implication here is that if you try making more money for yourself to help the both of you it might make him feel....inadequate as a man who's trying to make a living for both of you? A pretty old school train of thought but that's the feel I get
>>
>>38366766
It could be many things but identifying it as an energetic drain and realigning your lightbody should dispel it and you'll feel better. It's very easy to get tricked by disembodied spirits as to their true identities because truly all is one, branched off a single infinite consciousness, and with enough experience we all are the same so they can get confused even. The best way to identify who you're talking to is to figure out how to sense their density of consciousness or the dimensional level in which they exist. If you're in contact with an entity that's supposed to be a god and it's using speech, then it's probably lying, a sufficiently high consciousness would express itself in allegory where you would get a light array that instantaneously conveys entire histories and concepts and the like. If it's using images or word then it's likely a ghost or a soul no more advanced than a human, the step above a human soul such as an angel would use a more emotional connection form of sharing of feeling and understanding and I already described the method of God's but that's about the limit of my living comprehension.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38366919
Thanks. I mean, yeah, it makes sense. He keeps telling me as much but it just all feels like a trick, somehow. Not that I don't trust him, but I'm used to my family equating my value with capitalism. He keeps telling me he doesn't want me to do anything and to just keep working towards my dreams though, but money was tight this month and I hate seeing him so stressed.
>>
>>38366814
Let it go.
>>
>>38366894
Yeah she did mention she has a thing about physical touch, but she does have a thing towards me so just wanted to check thanks

Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>38366961
Sure! Glad I could resonate with you, fren.
Your q? Can you give me a general for the rest of the year focusing solely on my growth as a creator making stories and art about my characters?
>>
>>38366986
Ah unfortunately lenormands not really good with generals like that. Is there another Q you would like me to try and answer?
>>
>>38366889
The Tower, Knight of Pentacles Rx, Ace of Cups Rx, Six of Swords, King of Pentacles Rx, Ace of Pentacles Rx

The Tower in this spread represents your current position/path. Or at least, that's how J sees it. You seem to be doing something very stupid that could end in disaster, and J wants to see you step off that path, and onto something better. A lot of the cards here seem to be saying "don't go forward with this." in the positions they're in.

I pulled two more cards to get an idea of what it is you're doing, and I got the Nine of Pentacles, and Two of Swords. Both upright. This makes me think it's something you're at a crossroads at something related to your future, and being able to benefit from the work you've already put into something. It seems that, at least in J's perspective, your current attitude towards this matter is the wrong way to go forward with this.

I got the feeling I shouldn't ask more Qs tonight as I was typing mine, so I'll just give you this read for free.
>>
>>38366991
Could you just tell me what kind of success I'll be enjoying at the years end, then? I'm going to work as hard as I can.
>>
>>38367003
thanks anon! that's so kind of you. but if you need another reading even if it's small I'll be on here!
>>
>>38366991
Btw I showed my bf that last reading and he confirmed you got his ass.
>>
>>38366452
my own hair? any more instructions would be appreciated.
>>
>>38367010
Hm, I don't think I've done a Q like that actually. Sure I can try it out

>>38367027
Damn he's good

Also my Q is what should I do now if I want to try getting into a relationship with CC? For more context I asked her if she'd like to hangout after her shift was done but she rejected saying her and some friends were heading out right after she finished her shift. So just wondering where to go from there
>>
>>38366766
I'm about to go to sleep Anon so I'll leave you with another tip. If you're going to continue doing business with working spirits, it's crucial to remember that free will is a fundamental law of the universe who's influence is infinite with the ability to even alter the material laws of physics with enough conviction. The way that dark essences work around this is through trickery to get you to grant your consent through various means. Study up on the laws that these beings are bound by to develop a full understanding of your rights and the limits of your influence. Here's agood resource and best of luck to you my friend https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Law_of_Consent
>>
File: lightning.gif (2.24 MB, 240x240)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
Any readers wanna give it a shot at reading the next few days?
>>
>>38367080
magician rx
eight of pents
ten of wands rx

I think that you just need to keep in mind that CC is a busy person and you're not her sole obligation and you shouldn't get too tripped up about her external affairs. Don't be too clingy or codependent, essentially. You're too focused on what's not happening and ignoring the fact that your relationship is very much still blossoming. You want to be in the future, basically, but the cards are saying you need to live more in the present lest you screw things up. Stop being so stressed, go with the flow, she likes you, she's just not looking to rush it and romance isn't the center of her life.

Picked eight of cups for extra advice. Just stop worrying, you may turn her off if you keep worrying.
>>
>>38366814
Maybe just trying to get another client? How long ago was this?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38367172
Q?
>>
>>38367179
should I be open to a new romantic relationship this year or focus completely on myself and bettering my life, what would be best? You?
>>
>>38367159
Sun Book Tree

Before I can fully interpret this I just want to check. You said you are working on your dreams and such and implied you don't quite work right now and your bf wants to support you two right?

Are you writing a book or something like that?
>>
AQ
Why can't i ever quit being an absolute loser in life?
>>
File: Lingua-ignota.jpg (147 KB, 600x488)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I miss all of you and I appreciate all of you sincerely. Until next time.
>>
Tradin
>>
>>38367197
forgot to namefag :)
>>
>>38367197
Who that in the picture?
>>
>>38367193
Yes that's correct. I'm not writing a book, I'm an artist and I like to make stories, I've been working on them for years and now that I have a platform, I want to properly share them with my audience. I'd consider myself something closer to the creator of Wadanohara.
>>
>>38367244
Lingua Ignota!
>>
AQ
I(F) wanted to get rid of these awkward memories or trauma about my parents. Do you think talking to my mom will help me pass by these memories?
>>
>>38367246
The read just quite literally says "Your story will experience a lot of growth and success" Although I'm not sure if I should interpret it as the story itself will be something akin to that, or if the story will be perceived successfully and you'll experience a lot of growth because of it.

>>38367159
Yeah that makes sense, the few times we talked she did say how she's really stressed for money and trying to work as much as she can and find another job to help support herself. So maybe now isn't a great time

Would you wanna do another trade?
>>
>>38367286
Thank you! And sure, what's your query?
How big will the fandom for my works be? sorry for the vanity query lol it just inspires me to work harder.
>>
AQ

Why am I asshole?
>>
Who should try to have sex with?
>>
>>38367309
lmao it's okay I get it

My Q isn't related to me but two friends who went through something recently if that's okay with you

What will happen now to J and V's friendship?
>>
>>38367328
your mom
>>
>>38367342
too old
>>
>>38367336
Yeah thats chill!

king of wands rx
world rx
wheel
eight of pents rx

I think there's some sort of disagreement present that's a bit too vicious to just kinda sweep under the rug. Seems to be pride based, where someone feels a little too disrespected and the other party won't concede. World rx tells me it's not even that petty as pride issues normally are, but rather this is something the wounded party was pretty insecure/genuinely hurt about and feeling unlistened to, they're struggling to really want to find a future here.

Wheel of fortune tells me there will be a genuine reconciliation attempt where they attempt to hear each other out, but eight of pents rx tells me that too much damage is done and the connection is unfortunately permanently soured. Either the reconciliation attempt will completely fall through or there will be a make up on paper but they will just stop putting in effort to see each other at all and the "reconciliation" is really just for closures sake and for both parties to feel like the bigger person.
>>
>>38365488
you.
>>38365851
haemorrhoids, also something about diet and your mom. (not joking)
>>38366883
mediocracy, bloating and hair loss. but you will be happy.
>>38367195
ADHD
>>
>>38367309
Child Ring Fox

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this in terms of number, but I would say the main demographic who'd like your works are people who are younger, like possibly high school-middle schoolers. Is there character in particular that is like a villain or something? Like a swiper no swiping type of deal lol

>>38367388
You hit it right on the nose. They actually had a talk about trying to resolve it today, it didn't go bad but it ended in a neutral state where like they're better now but, J expressed that it's really hard to trust V after what happened last time.
>>
>>38367195
If ADHD is really the issue according to the person responding to you, getting your dopamine up by changing diet, more caffeine might help.
>>
>>38367446
Glad to hear that, I wasn't sure I was really connecting well with this new deck.

Anyway,
>Is there character in particular that is like a villain or something? Like a swiper no swiping type of deal lol
Yeah I like to write characters that are whimsically free and have a lot of nuance. Morally grey characters are my favorite to write, I don't like writing tradtionally good or bad people.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38367467
oh okay yeah that makes sense, typically the Fox card represents kinda like a pranker or someone that isn't exactly evil, but does things that most people wouldn't agree with.

Would you like to do one last trade before I head off?
>>
>>38367477
Sorry, I gotta sign off! Maybe next time though! Have a great night, good luck!
>>
>>38367510
All good, thanks for all the trades
>>
Aq
Will we have babies together?
>>
Aq
Is e going to see me?
>>
>>38367468
query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38367580
Q? mine is what would be better, focusing entirely on myself for the rest of the year or be open/seek romantic connections?
>>
>>38367586
Okay
Mine is if we will deepen our relationship after his trip pr if we will part ways
Starting
>>
>>38367586
Staying single
9 of pents
King of cups
2 of wands
Finding love
4 of wands
6 of cups
The high priestess

To me this is saying that if you stay single you will broaden your horizons and grow your wealth to be an even more giving and loving person in the future
If you s
Decide to go for finding a relationship you will possibly find someone you completely trust and have a strong bond with

So looks like good results either way it's just if you want it now or later
>>
>>38367596
Confusion, conflict, loss of connection, fated outcomes. Things seem very troubled, the trip might create too much distance. Not enough interest in keeping things going. Do whatever makes you happy.
7 of cups 2 of cups rx wheel 5 of wands page of wands rx sun hanged man
>>
>>38367619
Seems likely we won't work out after I'm trying to move out of state or even out of country i doubt he will follow me.
Ty
>>
Mine is will L and me be together?
>>
File: 835747.png (2.89 MB, 1284x1879)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
No occult
>>
>>38367735
is my almost 3 years old niece autistic?
>>
>>38367735
Will new job tomorrow go well?
>>
>>38367735
Will I soon find love?
>>
>>38367735
>>38367275
>>
>>38367735
Is it really that simple ? If I just stop it will my life improve in many ways? Or am I over imaginining things?
>>
File: IMG_348.jpg (1019 KB, 1276x942)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
>>38367790
>>38367790
>>38367757
>>38367738
>>38367736
Sorry I need to take care of some irl shenanigans I’ll be back later to pick these up.
>>
File: first try btw.png (110 KB, 1029x692)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>38365104
so does this thing actually work?
>>
>>38367389
>51
For real? Not joking?
>>
>>38367389
Hmm might be. I do have all the symptoms. Not tested though.
>>38367464
Caffeine hmm okay thanks
>>
Occult/Sigil AQ

Feeding a sigil to make me f*** rich for almost 20 years, to no avail.
I'm just coping hard or it will manifest one day?
I'm in doubt, since my astral chart, in a way, put me in tough financial position for the entire incarnation, so I'm literally fighting against destiny here.
>>
AQ
Does JA have feelings for me?
>>
AQ
Would I be comitting a mistake by blocking Y on socials thus seizing all further contact?
>>
File: d8g.jpg (32 KB, 720x842)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
AQ

Money prospects? I'm so broke it's unreal.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38368363
Q?
>>
>>38368387
What does N want from me?
D female asking about male
Yours?
>>
>>38368427
Temperance
VII of Swords
King of Cups Rx
Looks like he envies your honesty and wants to hurt you to feel better about his own psychological wounds. It's unlikely he's fully conscious of this though. The manifestation of this would most likely be something like seducing you and promising the world then throwing you away.
I am just looking for general advice on this stage of the journey, thanks.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38368331
page swords
your problem is that you think from emotions a bit too much whereas we need to be practical for practical matters. your energies are not balanced, achieving more balance in your personal life should go a long way in fixing your monetary issues.

>>38368235
wheel of fortune
you should do it anyways. it will be overall good for you but you might face some issues in the short while

>>38368176
6 swords
not really looks like

>>38368112
9 swords
your answer is towards the negative side.
but a small suggestion - in my exp, release (letting go / forgetting) is a big part thats needed for manifestation
>>
>>38368499
It's been almost a month, is it time to move on?
>>
>>38368499
will f get p?
>>
AQ

My (ex) girlfriend just went to go back to Ukraine for about a month. Will we back again in a relationship after she comes back?
>>
>>38368499
will j love me after this?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38368535
query?
>>
AQ
What is P worried about?
>>
>>38368499
will i get my desires
>>
>>38368537
If I confess to my boyfriend that I've had feelings/transference for my therapist weighing on me internally, would that help our relationship grow and resolve things it or will it hurt it and destroy the trust between us?

Yours?
>>
>>38368553
Have I fucked up my day today by calling out of work and being an emotional wreck all night last night? Starting yours
>>
Is anyone doing AQs atm? Started talking to this girl and things seem too perfect. Hoping to get a three card read on it?
>>
>>38368556
Starting
>>
>>38368499
>331
Thanks
>>
>>38368553
>page of pents, 8 of wands, 9 of wands, knight of cups

You're the page and he's the knight. Revealing these feelings will definitely destroy trust and leave him feeling broken and fragile even though you may not necessarily break up, it's just a blow he's not expecting and does not need right now. You will feel better by getting it out of your system, but this is the wrong time and place for that
>>
>>38368501
page cups
yeah move on, focus on your own happiness without any external input first

>>38368512
the moon
yes? but only if they pass the challenge

>>38368516
2 pentacles
prolly not, too many things underway for one of you

>>38368539
knight wands
they are not worried, rather preparing and putting full determination and focus for whats to come

>>38368547
2 wands
yes, if you put the effort into it. dont expect any help from an other, just foucson yourself and the target
>>
>>38368556
7 of Cups, Judgement, Lovers
Star

No, you haven't fucked up. This experience, althought it might feel painful and embarassing, will act as a wakeup call as how your volatile emotions manifest once acted out in reality instead of just being bottled up inside. Once you see the results of your actions, this will jolt you into a sense clarity about your own choices and give you some more sense of control and personal responsibility over these feelings. Things will work out for you once this blows over and you'll feel refreshed.
>>
>>38368581
Thanks, that's very uplifting. I got 2 of those cards yesterday too and it made me spiral tho. Maybe that's part of it
>>
>>38368575
Thank you, would you like to trade again?
>>
>>38368596
Sure. My next question is what should I do about T and hearing from her?
>>
>>38368614
My q: How do I approach the subject and the feelings weighing on me on Monday in my session so something changes and there's actual relief and progress instead of just having the same conversation about it over and over again?

Starting
>>
AQ
How do i keep going forward even when i dont want to?
>>
>>38368644
Don't it's not worth it.
>>
>>38368625
>6 of swords, 3 of cups, 2 of wands, 8 of pentacles

This one is hard to interpret but it suggests you need to restructure things for yourself, perhaps internally more than externally. Whatever is weighing on you needs to be reframed so that you can move away from the past and begin enjoying yourself again. It will take a lot of hard work to do this and probably methods you're not familiar with or you're not comfortable with right now. A new type of therapy is probably necessary, something more directly engaging with your subconscious emotions. I wish you luck
>>
>>38368614
5 of Pentacles, Strenght, Page of Pentacles
6 of Pentacles

Advice: 3 of Cups, Page of Cups

Unfortunately, you just have to thug it out. You probably will not hear from her at the speed and in the way you'd like but forcing yourself on her by seeking her out first would push her away. You need to be patient and respond with grace and fairness when she does reach out to you. It's a balancing game and you just have to go harmoniously with the tempo at which things are happening.

If this begins to frustrate you, the advice is to have fun and do something you enjoy to take your mind off it - friends, a get together etc. Having goodwill for T also.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38368672
q?
>>
>>38368669
Thank you. I'd like to think I have goodwill for her at this point, but the situation I've found myself in is emotionally stressful because I'm fixating on it. I still don't know why she called in the night, and this week I spiraled because I started seeing things about her. I don't want to push her away, but I'm at a loss for how to get her to move back towards me again
>>
>>38368655
how come? its the most sound financial decision that i have ever taken
>>
>>38368684
Should I give that spirit one last chance, or would it end up making me regret doing so in the long run?
Yours?
>>
>>38368707
What results would I get if I perform V on him?

Starting
>>
>>38368714
Starting
>>
>>38368499
Does he know he fucked up, and I won't forgive him for what he did?
>>
>>38368707
>9 of Swords, Hanged Man, 10 of Wands
>7 of Wands, Knight of Pentacles

Naah, get out of there. It's too much trouble. You won't get what you expect at the time you need it, the price you'll pay will be too great and you'll only get your prize very very late and only after you've managed to survive and climb out of the chaos you created getting there (and you may not ever want it).

It's not that you'll get what you want but then regret it. It's more the oppostie - you'll get the stick, regret it and then be given what you bagrained for after being beaten with the stick. It all depends on whether you think it'll be worth it but this experience might change your perspective after the fact.
>>
>>38368714
Six of Pentacles Rx, Judgment, Five of Wands Rx, Seven of Cups, Two of Cups Rx, Temperance

You could get fairly decent results if you preformed V on him. You would walk away from the situation thinking that you had gotten what you wanted for the most part, but would also feel like it might have been a waste compared to what you put into preforming V. The cards seem to say that there are better options than V out there, and you should look at those if you want to get your intended outcome in the most efficient and effective way you can.
>>
lol touching pp
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
Advice on what to do for career? As in what job is best to work in right now.
>>
AQ
I understand it's a complex one but what is my life's purpose? In the sense of theme or role I'm to play.
>>
>>38368558
bump
>>
>>38368787
Q?
>>
AQ
Is my neighbour gonna pay for his actions?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38368861
Question?
>>
AQ: Will I feel lonely forever?
>>
Hi anons, I ask that someone helps me understand this spread please I'm having difficulty.
I'll trade for your help
anyone?
>>
>>38369050
I'll offer help, but no promises. What you got, Anon?
>>
>>38369069
>Will I have a relationship with T in the near future?
>the lovers, the moon, two of wands
your q?
>>
>>38368984
Love general for the rest of the month?
Yours?
>>
>>38369074
Well it's an obvious yes. The 2oW could be a few different things. If you two don't live close by then it could mean one of you will move to be with the other. If you are close it could mean there will be some level of discontentment in the relationship. Could also just mean y'all will travel a lot. Without knowing more details that's the best I can do.

My q is >>38368558
Would've traded, but don't have my deck with me
>>
>>38369096
I don't think that's it but thanks
starting yours
>>
Trading
>>
File: snow1.jpg (38 KB, 564x415)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Offering tarot readings for thirty minutes or so.

>Please include initial + approx age + gender for you and anyone else involved in your query
>No generas including love/career generals- a specific query is best
>I'll skip any questions I don't feel comfortable reading for

Thanks!
>>
>>38369131
29C
Will I get to impregnate a /div/ girl?
>>
>>38369131
C
Male
This one, please>>38369030
>>
>>38369081
IX of Wands
Ace of Cups Rx
King of Swords Rx
Looks like missed opportunities due to being too defensive. Something good is headed your way, but you reject it out of paranoia. You also hurt these same people by seeming cold and overly rational.
I would like general advice for this stage of the journey.
>>
>>38369096
>>38369112
high priestess reversed, hierophant reversed, two of cups reversed, clarified by 8 of wands

kinda strange, doesn't seem to be anything of substance here but might be fun, can't really take much from it
use protection
>>
>>38369131
will j love me
>>
>>38369170
Yeah, that's interesting. Thanks, friend.
>use protection
Kek
>>
Also, if anyone else is following:
>England: The Empress
>Spain: Six of Pentacles
Hm... so I guess England? I'm not very experienced in doing tarot readings for sports results, lol.

>>38369162
Sorry to hear you're feeling that way C.
>Four of Cups RX, Nine of Wands RX
Very interesting. The four of cups typically speaks of apathy, depression, introversion, and avoiding good opportunities. It's reversed position here might suggest that you will need to stop or limit these tendencies in yourself to step out of loneliness. Nine of wands depicts a guy who is injured and tired but is stuck holding the fort. I think it being reversed here says that you need to let go of defensiveness or paranoia, and begin to let your guard down. I think these are intense cards but the spread is generally a positive message. Good luck C!
>>
>>38369131
I'm AM, male, 21. Was my ex the one who send that weird anonymous apology message this thursday? How is she, and is there any hope for reconciliation? I hurt her, she was a good girl and didnt deserve it.
>>
>>38369131
Have I (J male 27) ruined things permanently with M (female 25)?
>>
>>38369143
go outside bro
>>
>>38369204
>Your Ex: Four of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, Hierophant
Woah! Intense cards. The Four of Swords to me indicates that she is keeping to herself and trying to recover/heal/reflect. I was looking for indications that she sent a message and I think four of swords is indicating that it was not her. The Wheel of Fortune to me is a sign that the "tides will turn" so to speak and things may be salvageable. The Hierophant is an important card- it indicates that your ex is going to stick to the conventional, socially acceptable approach toward whatever happened. She isn't going to do anything scandalous and may be focussed on her reputation overall. Let me know if this resonates.
>>
>>38369131
>P.A.F.
>36
>male

I'm getting my vacation on August. What is the outcome for me if I: spend it on pure leisure or go on a spiritual retire?
Thanks, in advance!
>>
>>38369217
I go outside plenty. I just want to knock up one of you div qts
>>
>>38369210
>Four of Wands RX, Two of Swords RX
Hm. Sorry but the cards are not optimistic about you and M. So, the four of wands in reverse here is talking about the halting of celebrations/milestones- it could for example speak on an engagement that was bailed on. It is basically saying that the relationship is over. Two of Swords rx talks about a decision being clearly and definitively made, a moving out from grey areas into clarity, a revealing of the truth, emotions emerging that were suppressed. So it sounds like it's time to move on. Sorry if that's not the news you wanted to hear- best of luck J
>>
>>38369131
X. Male 22

What's going on between me and G?
>>
>>38369166
>Three of Cups, Four of Wands Rx, Ten of Swords, Five of Swords, Knight of Cups Rx, Six of Wands, The Tower Rx, King of Cups, Ace of Wands Rx, The Moon

It looks like that while you've made good decisions, and acted accordingly, this journey seems to have naturally taken a turn for the worse, signified by the reversed four of wands, and ten of swords. Continuing this journey will only lead to more conflict, and it seems that the best thing you can do right now, is step off this path you've taken as it seems that you've gotten all you can out of it for now. Staying on this path now will only lead to missed opportunities.

Trade again? I want to know about this good thing headed my way, and how I can avoid rejecting it.
>>
>>38369198
>and begin to let your guard down
Funny this is a think I aways wanted to do, but never could.
Thank you
>>
File: IMG_1417.gif (6 KB, 220x241)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>38369246
Accurate, and probably for the best. It will take me a while to accept it though. Thanks.
>>
>>38369239
>Leisure: The Hanged Man Rx
>Spirituality: Judgement RX

This is a really tricky spread to read! Both say that either way, you will be missing out on something.
It seems like pure leisure would cause you to miss out on the ending of bad habits, the releasing of things that you need to release. But a purely spiritual venture would cause you to miss out on some important transformation or realisation about your life that you would have gotten from leisure. So perhaps the cards are suggesting you incorporate both aspects into your trip?

>>38369250
>The Star, Four of Pents RX
Mm... you're the right age for this reference so I'll tell you. My first thought for this reading is that it reminds me of "This is the Start of Something New" karaoke duet with Troy and Gabriella in the first HSM movie. Anyways. You are both thinking about each other optimistically but it's still early days I would guess. You feel hopeful about things and there is an innocent enjoyment of eachother that you are both investing energy into. It's sweet. Four of Pents rx indicates that the relationship might be ready to change after a period of relative stagnation? Things are shifting for sure.
>>
>>38369240
I wonder if any gen alpha kid was born from parents who met on 4sins.
>>
>>38369286
There's gotta be, even if it was just the result of a risky /soc/ meetup
>>
File: snow3.jpg (101 KB, 482x750)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Putting my cards away now :) Thanks to the querents!
>>
>>38369278
>239
Thanks for the read! Blessings!
>>
>>38369278
>250
Thx
>>
>>38369257
Wheel of Fortune Rx
The Moon
Ace of Pentacles
Sometimes something that seems too good to be true is actually true. Grab it. Trust your intuition.
By "journey" I meant "the journey of life." Your reading is definitely relevant to a recent misadventure, though. If possible, I'd still like a general read.
>>
>>38369336
>Three of Wands, Two of Swords Rx, Strength Rx, The High Priestess Rx, Ten of Swords Rx, Nine of Wands, Seven of Pentacles Rx, Four of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Pentacles

More themes of giving up/refusal here. You've been doing well for yourself outside this misadventure it seems. However, it looks like you're about to be brought before a crossroads that will have you stumped. Your initial instincts will tell you to do one way, but you need to push away those thoughts. This choice might seem like you need to make it quickly, but it would actually be better to take as much time as you can to think about it, or even not make it at all. From the looks of it, you've got a ten of pentacles situation ahead of you if you take your time, and don't rush into making this choice when it comes to you.
>>
File: IMG_9847.jpg (535 KB, 960x1280)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>
>>38369294
Well many readers have met here and gotten married
>>
>>38369414
Coffin man will I get preggers this year?
>>
>>38369404
Thanks, I'm guessing based on all the pentacles the choice is something money related?
>>
>>38369414
Will I find love soon, Koffin Kat?
>>
>>38369414
Will i have a girlfriend soon?
>>
File: IMG_9848.jpg (575 KB, 960x1280)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>38369436
be at peace
the timing is poor, your plan needs revision
issues regarding children and events that occur quickly lead to an unwise choice
review everyone’s motives once these things are done then you will complete your project (a baby)
>>
>>38369430
And here I am getting shit for wanting a /div/ girl. Shame
>>
>>38369414
Should I and will i move countries soon
>>
>>38369414
What question should I be asking now?
>>
File: IMG_9849.jpg (583 KB, 960x1280)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>38369445
have patience, your worry is unnecessary the seeds have been planted but there will still be obstacles to fight through. once you’re through these the little things look brighter
stand your ground and pick your fights wisely, most of them are best simple passed through or floated over your magic word is “ok” and when you can master this then you’ll get your abundance (love) in your long term plans
>>
>>38369414
I feel this emptiness . As if im on the edge of catharsis but I cant let go of the old even though it's bad for me it's so pleasurable. Help me sorcerer man I don't want to ruin my life anymore.
>>
AQ

My (ex) girlfriend just went back to Ukraine for about a month. Will we be together again once she's back?
>>
>>38369414
How similar is G and S?
>>
>>38369414
Will she forgive me, in time? What gestures ought I to perform so as to woe her back? If she refuses me, will I keep my word and be a bachelor still?
>>
File: IMG_9852.jpg (550 KB, 960x1280)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>38369456
yes
then you will lose her
then a period staleness and sadness before you find a new love of life
>>
>>38369463
So it won't be this year?
>>
>>38369414
How do I make my manifestations work?
>>
>>38369414
Will I have a girlfriend before i graduate college?
>>
File: mike.png (51 KB, 143x153)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>38369414
Am I on the right path to finally be a true man? What event or process will give me the conditions to move out of this ditch of place, and will I make a good use of my remaining youth?
>>
>>38369414 Please see my question below
>>38369494
>>
>>38369414
Will i have romance in my upcoming vacation ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38369414

I've had nightmares of contradictory elements colliding, of the immense being the tiniest, and the small, incommensurable. What can this mean?
>>
File: IMG_9853.jpg (558 KB, 960x1280)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>38369480
yes absolutely
focus, take the trip, your path is good, have courage, don’t procrastinate, stay focused
>>
>>38369513
thank you so much coffinhead! I am completely fine with this
>>
>>38369553
But how? I dont have a clear option right now not built on fantasies
I am a bit overwhelmed
>>
File: IMG_9854.jpg (537 KB, 960x1280)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>38369484
ask out loud for advice in person from those around you who are trustworthy and have confidence that you will be lead to success with many things happening at once in a new direction
>>
>>38369414
What should i learn about? Like study about with books and courses for future help? What topics will I need to know?
>>
>>38369414
God bless, Coffinhead <3
>>
>>38369414
Why is she avoiding me?
>>
>>38368553
Don’t tell your boyfriend are you joking? Presumably it’s just feelings at this point, so….quit seeing the therapist and spend more time with the bf? Fuckin skanks, amirite?
>>
>>38369414
Coffinhead what is the best path forward now that I have some momentum, streaming myself or seeking out further production work with others?
>>
>>38369572
you have to be the leader of yourself
ask advice from someone creative in this area because there are difficult decisions, again don’t give up and when you have a plan protect it and believe in yourself
you have a lot of research you need to do so stay focused. when you come back to the “but how, i feel overwhelmed” mindset that is when you have to focus on the plan. you don’t have a plan. you have to make one. start by talking to someone who has been through it before
>>
>>38369490
I appreciate your advice, it is quite reassuring to me and that's always very nice
>thank you kindly
>>
Air Query

Is she really just bad at communicating or is she just bad at communicating with me?

Read response only pls, I know the bros are gonna tell me she just not into me and I'd normally agree, but this feels different
>>
>>38369414
Is he happy we've reunited?
>>
>>38369414
can you please tell me how to remedy the situation between my sister and I because this is going on for tooo long and I'm so sick of it
>>
File: IMG_9855.jpg (543 KB, 960x1280)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>38369493
you’re having too much fun doing exactly that
you say you don’t want to but your base is caught on this guilt and pleasure cycle
you need to have more fun
new fun
you’ve been on the ride for so long the sun is starting to set
you will keep ruining your life until you get creative enough to find a new game
>>
>>38369622
Hi
How can I get d to stay with me?
>>
>>38369414
Any messages from God?
>>
>>38369414
Will I end up with my current bf?
>>
File: IMG_9856.jpg (540 KB, 960x1280)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>38369499
it’s not important whether she does
spend time in meditation with yourself and you will be given these insights for positive long term plans. embrace this end of a difficult situation and expect things to get better
>>
>>38369414
is the man im dating now the man i will marry and be happy wit?
>>
File: IMG_9858.jpg (547 KB, 960x1280)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>38369524
rest from trying to make them work and let the universe do its flow
>>
>>38369526
you’re brave enough to ask me but not her
>>
>>38369622
Thanks again for your read
I need to think more
>>
File: IMG_9859.jpg (547 KB, 960x1280)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>38369527
expecting the worst brings you something even worse
too much going on at once too seriously, think about all of these silly little things in a light hearted way even if you’re just pretending
you will move on and out eventually whether you like it or not but it is time to spread your wings
your thinking that there needs to be an event to get you out is an illusion
that’s another example of taking things too seriously
have the discipline to take actions in a less serious way
>>
>>38369414
Did I just fuck it up big time, Coffin?
It's about love and it's about me opening up
>>
File: IMG_9861.jpg (557 KB, 960x1280)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>38369537
yes but you won’t like it
even though it’s kind of funny
something to tell your friends about
>>
File: IMG_9862.jpg (536 KB, 960x1280)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>38369547
anon your dreams show your need for balance, wait for the perfect time and balance in mentality and emotions for a new phase to begin, it’s time to move on to a new beginning when you sense the balance is right
>>
>>38369659
Cmon bro don't taunt me like that. It's fun but only on the surface . I just want to destroy this base.

How do I have more new fun? Everytime I try I keep circling back here. I can't i just can't.
>>
Odds and I will cum in her pussy
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_9863.jpg (495 KB, 960x1280)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>38369599
organizational structure and leadership
networking
>>
>>38369737
Who? I have nobody particular i even think of
>>
>>38369887
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>38369604
thank you
>>
>>38369414
How can I stop the fear of relationships?
>>
>>38369609
because she doesn’t want to see or talk to you
>>
>>38369887
actually helpful. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_9864.jpg (556 KB, 960x1280)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>38369620
consider which work you’re stronger in and which you would better be known for
>>
>>38369414
Will I get what I want after I go though with the procedure?
>>
>>38369639
why are you so doubtful
is the doubt yours or his
even though you’ve reunited there are still unresolved issues
>>
>>38369414

My (ex) girlfriend just went back to Ukraine for about a month. Will we be together again once she's back?
>>
>>38369901
If you're still doing reads, I'd greatly appreciate some insight >>38369635
>>
>>38369889
do you see a problem with that
>>
>>38370017
Not really.
But that doesn't mean it can't change in q couple weeks
>>
File: IMG_9866.jpg (586 KB, 960x1280)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
>>38369653
do what you can to make it right on your side and trust the rest is up to her
let time pass and the wheel turn
being sick of it means you’re holding on to it
>>
>>38370054
thank you. this resonates. I know the rest is up to her and I can't help feeling it's a dire situation...will she forgive me someday if I make it right?
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_9867.jpg (554 KB, 960x1280)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>38369669
continue forward follow your dreams because there are unexpected opportunities for you, you can’t see them all from where you’re at
you’ve come into your own and god wants to see you keep going
>>
>>38370087
Will I like the results?
U?
>>
>>38370089
Will things get better for me?
I'm male
Starting
>>
File: IMG_9868.jpg (541 KB, 960x1280)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
i’m leaving now thank you div goodbye i miss you
>>
trading
>>
>>38370093
Starting
>>
>>38370100
Hope it's a good day, Coffinhead. Gob bless <3
>>
>>38370093
Knight of swords
5 of wands
9 of cups
Seems like there is an action that you can take in your life that might cause some upset with others if you go ahead with it though you will be satisfied with the results
Lemme know if you have more questions
>>
>>38370088
interesting thank you.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38370089
>3 of wands, Ace of wands rev, Wheel rev
No, you'll look forward towards receiving them but you won't like them when they appear. Something wasn't done right on your side but also something about your results is beyond what you couldve done to improve them.
>>
>>38370124
Sure, what is this action regarding?
>>
>>38370138
Okay let me try my best I'm fairly new at this
Mine is what e is feeling for me ?
>>
>>38370138
Six of wands
Six of pentacles
Eight of cups
Leaving your current place of residence possibly... or is there some kind of charity you're interested in?
It's my understanding that you're depressed? If you have money look into maybe donating a little to a charity organization or something if no money than once you start your journey to improve yourself you will find the funds you need
>>
where should i move to, to heal and move on with my life?
>>
>>38370154
>8 of pents
>king of cups
>5 of wands, 8 of cups
Well they do seem to like you, think you have a good heart and are a hardworking person. They have good intentions and feel thr same about you yet maybe if this is romance related E thinks they have competition and as such they'll not go anywhere with this as they're not the combative type
>>
>>38370178
Yeah, moving out would be a life changer I think.
Down for 2 more trades
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38370190
Down
If I go ahead with my procedure how will my life be?
You?
>>
>>38370190
Down, but just to be fair, im new into this
Anyway my question is: What is happening between me and my GF? We havin some tough emotional conversation lately and i don't realy know where it's heading into
>>
>>38370204
Your previous read implies I maybe should seek financial assistance to move out. You're pretty good btw

If I ask either P or E for financial support to move out would they lend me a hand?

The other Q is: what does S think of me?

Starting your first, post your second one.
>>
>>38370223
>>38370222
Same person?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38370223
Okay
Second one is if he will want to get back together after the holidays
Starting
>>
>>38370261
Are these >>38370222 >>38370204 both your Qs?
I've answered both, await you to post a read for mine here>>38370223
>>
>>38370261
nope, sorry for confusion, i thought you looking for another person to trade
>>
>>38370204
Procedure
>Judgement
>queen of swords, king of swords rev
>fool
Well you won't regret this procedure for a start. You'll think you did the right thing. This procedure may restore some part of you you believed to be lost by now, not so. You'll think you did the right thing though others might critise you over this and say you're weak or stupid for it, not the case.
The fool signifies you taking a leap of faith and starting a new journey in your life, open to whatever results this procedure brings about. Pretty good stuff.

>>38370222
>9 of pents, Page of pentacles
>knight of swords rev, sun
>page of wands, 8 of wands
>devil rev, queen of cups rev
She's not happy. She feels restrained by you in some way. She has a desire to feel liberated and do things her own way. One of you is the devil here, I'm unsure who tho but this looks like you two might take a "break" as they call it to explore. Looks kinda bad but that knight and sun...I think you'll get into a fight with her and I that argument you'll know exactly why she is the way she is
>>
Trading
>>
>>38370223
P for support
King of wands
Emperor
Temperance
E for help
Page of wands
Chariot
Judgement
It seems like both would help seems like p is a better option though but it will take longer to get help from p or more convincing
What does s think of you
Temperance
Three of swords
Judgment
Did you hurt s in some way? They are still broken hearted about it and I don't think they would respond well to reconciliation at this point in time.
>>
aq did my l work?
>>
Odds and they in B
>>
>>38370276
>chariot
>3 of cups rev, sun
>10 of pents rev, fool rev
Yeah but it won't go as well as you'd like. When he turns up he'll be in a bad spot. I sense he'll realise his friends fucked him over or that he partied too hard and lost most of his money to have a good time. He mightve done something stupid or got used. He'll need the support.
>>
>>38370288
First one is mine second one was someone else lol but it's okay
Tysm
>>
>>38370321
Both reads resonate strongly.
You're good anon, have a little faith in yourself.
>>
>>38370328
Hahaahha that checks out he seems that way in general
A little reckless
>>
>>38370332
yeah, it was mine, sorry for confusing you both lol
but like im here to do some reading in exchange so yeah, go on
>>
>>38370333
Yay ty hope I could help
>>
Trading
>>
>>38370337
You have anything else you wanna trade?
>>
Can someone help me interpret a spread?

I'll give a read if someone can
>>
Odds and they in Be
>>
>>38370349
to be honest im just want to check how will go my reading, so just give me a question and then give me feedback
>>
>>38370362
Okay
How does m feel for me?
We just had a talk yesterday
>>
File: brady comfy.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1350)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>38365104

humbly asking for a reading. Thank you.
>>
>>38369635
bump
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38370411
Query?
Mine is if I will make a lot of money next year
>>
>>38370373
>Two of pentacles, Queen of pentacles
>Ace of wands, Justice
>Kinght of cups
m knows what you're up to with relationship, and probably is thinking about it right now, but anyway is feeling rather chill about you, and is sees you as rather a good guy who is worthy to have him around
>>
>>38370428
Am I overthinking things right now, and there really is nothing to worry about?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38370449
Yeah this is pretty accurate:)
>>
>>38370466
thanks!
>>
>>38370402
Q?
>>
>>38370459
Temperance
Two of swords
Page of pents
Looks like you have a decision to make but you have to calm your mind in order to make the right choice it doesn't seem like anything majorly bad will happen though.
>>
>>38370428
Nine of Pentacles Rx, Nine of Swords Rx, Six of Swords, Queen of Cups, Four of Pentacles, Seven of Swords

It's unlikely, but possible for you to do something to make a lot of money. The biggest problem seems to be your current job/income method not really being where it needs to be to get you that type of money. You need to re-examine this part of your life, and make sure you aren't being kept there on empty promises/ideals. If you change your source of income to something better you might, but not if you plan to stick with what you've been doing.

>>38370489
Trade again? I want to know about this decision.
>>
>>38370488
Was that a spirit trying to interact with me earlier, or that other thing starting to have more of an effect? It can get hard to tell at times.

Yours?
>>
>>38370496
Okay, how is d currently feeling about us?
>>
>>38370516
Starting
>>
>>38370496
The world
6 of swords
Judgement
It's about leaving a place or situation is this maybe love related? Maybe you're in a toxic relationship?
>>
>>38370504
So I was hoping you be able to interpret a spread that I drew about 20 minutes ago instead of asking a q?

I asked what is going to happen between me and this girl I love in the future?

Context i just spent sometime over at her apartment with her and her roommates girlfriend while he's out of town. They have a friends with benefit vibe (the girl I like and the guy) and me and her got in a argument about it last night but we kissed before we left. The vibe was off but was going great until the fight.

The spread is
>Tower, sun, 6 of swords, emperor, wheel of fortune, ace of wands, 3 of cups, 6 of pents, queen of cups, and 2 of cups

Starting yours
>>
tradinggg
>>
>>38370516
The World Rx, Death Rx, The Magician Rx, Page of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Wands Rx, Four of Swords Rx

It looks like D is a bit disappointed in how things are between you. It's like they feel like things have grown stale/stagnant, with no clear path forward into something different. The short way to put this, is that d feels stuck, and doesn't really know what the right way forward is. You should take time to examine how things are between you, and not just try and overlook, or move past these issues of stagnation.
>>
>>38370504
>9 of wands, 10 of wands, page of pents

Yea it looks like it was trying its hardest to make contact with you and you noticed but didn't put much thought Into it. Start keeping be vigilant to things that don't seem normal or like something trying to make contact because that's what it likely is.
>>
>>38370558
Ty
I feel the same... I think we are both in a transition period
Hmmmm
>>
>>38370536
Well, overall it looks like a good spread. I would say that after a rough period, the two of you will end up having a chance to get together. Assuming The Emperor is you in this spread, you will need to be the mature/responsible one, and do what you need to do in order to attract that type of interest and relationship from her. I would say that it says once you get through a tower moment with her, things will start looking bright in terms of a relationship between the two of you if you can manage to act right, and not let the opportunities presented in the future go to waste.
>>
>>38370572
Trade again? I want to know what that spirit's intentions are/were.
>>
>>38370589
Glad to hear, yea I've been drawing emperor and 2 of cups whenever I asking about her feelings for me or what is to come between us. I would assume I fill that role. Thanks anon
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38370615
q?
>>
>>38370632
It's a three month romance general
I'm a male, not in a relationship now
Take it easy
What's your q?
>>
>>38370640
is the man I am dating at the moment the one I will end up marrying and being happy with?

starting
>>
>>38370572
Wait, by "it" were you referring to it being a spirit, or that other thing?
>>
>>38370599
Sure,

My q is am I the emperor in this spread?

Starting
>>
>>38370646
Sure, starting
>>
>>38370646
>Eight of Cups, Ace of Wands, Page of Wands
>Six of Cups
Hm, am I seeing it right that he is older than you, quite significantly?
I'll put it this way, you need someone that is close to your age and someone with whom you can have a sort of childish, carefree romance which will develop into serious relationship and marriage.
Also, you are looking for someone energetic, outgoing, adventurous, kind of type that would drive somewhere unknown to go camping , go on hikes, that sort of stuff.
So, if the one you are dating now is older than you and not really as I described above, then no. I'm still getting a sense that you are dating an older guy.
>>
>>38370640
>>38370656

Ace ofw, 6 ofw, 3 ofc, fool r, devil r

Over the next 3 months you'll be quite happy overall. Looks like at some sort of happy event you will meet a potential partner. Just beware that you don't get too attached to them and that you are not having wandering eyes while you are seeing your partner. Make sure to choose them and not fall into the trap of looking for other options while putting them on the backburner.
>>
>>38370650
The spirit
>>
>>38370675
no not older :[
>>
>>38370653
Ace of Cups, Ten of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Knight of Wands Rx, Judgment, The World

Yea, it seems like it was. Though, it get the feeling it also means that being that emperor card will be a bit of a group effort, as you won't be able to do and/or be what you need if you don't take other people into consideration, be it for them to either help you, or knowing how to deal with them if issues come up.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38370675
>Page of Wands
>older man
Bruh
>>
Aq
Will E be my bf?
>>
When will I find a gf anonz?
>>
>>38370686
Still here?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38370871
Q?
>>
>>38370862
Will we roadtrip together?
U?
>>
>>38370889
Do I have anything to worry about when it comes to that spirit that tried to contact me earlier, or is there no danger for the foreseeable future?

Yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38370698
Sorry was afk. Starting now
>>
>>38370975
Q?
>>
>>38370808
>4 of wands, strength, 9 of cups, hierophant

Well it looks it had something that it wanted to assist you with or aid you in to succeed or strengthen a current goal or something your working towards.

It was basically like "hey I'm here bro if you need me"
>>
>>38371032
Trade again? I want to know if it was the spirit I originally thought it was, or a different one?
>>
>>38370993
Will I find another job really fast?
You?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38369960
absolutely mine, doubt and issues. TY!
>>
>>38369635
anyone?
>>
trading
>>
>>38371153
Next bf ?
You?
>>
>>38371186
>is the man I am dating at the moment the one I will end up marrying and being happy with?
this please.

starting
>>
>>38371193
Kk starting
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38371193
Knight of pents
Knight of wands
King of pents
Looks like it's very likely :)
>>
>>38371186
KOP, DEATH, CHARIOT, POP, PRIESTESS

I get major emo rocker vibes from this - maybe even eboy vibes looool. But he will be young, seems like a trustfund kid, into rock, emo, punk, wears lots of black but is also very steadied in his emotions and mental state. Might be into occult shit and magick, has mommy issues and is mixed. Tanned, brown / black hair, medium height and strong hands.
>>
>>38371207
Heeeey i think I know him... maybe
I had a similar read before
Thank you!!
>>
>>38369769
AQ I'd appreciate if someone picked this up
It's love prospects but for a specific person I've had an exhaustive conversation with
>>
Trading occult
>>
send a picture of a cool card deck and i'll do a reading for you

no future partner readings please
>>
>>38365104
Will Joe Biden be replaced?
>>
File: 736447.png (2.57 MB, 1284x1410)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
Any of my previous querents around?
>>
>>38371452
Was it you asking for pictures of that city in Germany the other day or something?
>>
File: Brut.png (644 KB, 1055x959)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>38371414
Give me a general advice or whatever your cards show
>>
>>38371414
Insights into my relationship with my spouse please. I hope all is well.
>>
File: Launch.png (3.23 MB, 1284x1570)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>38371475
Yep, but I finished those reads.
>>
>>38371414
>gummy bear tarot deck
Love gen for 2 months? Male.
>>
>>38371452
I'm not a previous querent but I was wondering if you were offering readings.
>>
File: Pagan.png (2.65 MB, 1284x1196)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>38371482
An extra one because pagan deck doesn’t get seen enough
>>
File: ezgif-5-fb04b3bea8.jpg (264 KB, 794x794)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>38371414
I've had a few readings saying I'll be coming to a "crossroads" soon and needing to make a decision. Can you give me some insight on what exactly that decision will be?
>>
>>38371491
I think you left off before getting to mine, but you did tag it and a few others saying to remind you later. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the query was.
>>
File: Bohemia.png (2.94 MB, 1284x1762)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>38371513
>>38371503
I’ll open for reads after dinner.
Lmk if you need anything I’ll put you guys first ok? :)
> no occult tho
>>
Hello, I will read one relationship query in about an hour, for someone in a committed relationship. I’ll choose the one I like best, bonus points if you can give me a reading as well. Please provide relevant genders. Please only ask if you will give feedback. Please be patient, I sometimes have trouble with the captchas on this site.
>>
>>38371452
Love you, Maya. Keep being awesome <3
>>
>>38371528
hiiii can I join this queue too
>>
>>38371452
Yeap I asked about my next gf, and you said that we will be so different from each other.
And the things she saying will sometimes make me pause because of how dumb they are.
I am still wondering how will I get an interest on such girl.
Its not about her beuty eihter. You said she is not my type.
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (251 KB, 830x830)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>38371414
my love of Watership Down has me wanting a rabbit deck like pic related

Here's my q:
Does she really not reply often because she's in a rut, or is that just an excuse because she's not actually into me?

Usually I'd just take the hint and move on, but this feels different.
>>
>>38367790
>>38371452
This one is me! I already confronted my mom about it and it went alright I guess. Can I replace it with another query? I want my family not to be overprotective of me, like I needed a damn chaperone when I’m going to places. Like I need an actual bodyguard lol. How can I prove that I’m an independent person?
>>
>>38371533
I (M 27) have been married for about three years. Wife (F, obviously, 28) and I got married after dating a while when she became unexpectedly pregnant (I think she may have done it on purpose, but that's besides the point). We now have a second child as well. I have struggled somewhat through this time to manoeuvre how to be a good person, do the right thing, and sacrifice selfish desires for the sake of my family, without completely dying inside. I understand how my own mistakes led me here, and take responsibility. However, I feel that love, passion, and romance are very important for a person's well being and growth. I often feel completely lost and hopeless, fearing that the life before me is one of spiritual death and shaving away the years waiting for death. I am afraid of the coldness and numbness I often feel required to take on. Any insight you can provide on how I should proceed would be much appreciated. I'm also happy to give feedback, and a reading in turn.
>>
>>38371528
>>38370377
could i get a reading? very odd time in my life rn
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: DzM92jpO.jpg (312 KB, 736x1282)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>38371414
Would you be cool with a 'Next job?' query?

Tarot of the abyss
>>
>>38371528
>>38371513
As I said, I don't remember the original query, but a reading about the success of my book when it comes out later this year would be nice. Thanks!
>>
>>38371528
Thank you so much! May I please have a relationship reading? I want to make sure everything is okay.
>>
>>38371482
>6oH 8oD QoD
Cards seem to show you're going to enter a journey of self growth, where by understanding your past, dedicating yourself to your work, and nurturing your emotional state, you'll reach a fulfilling outcome.
>>38371487
>4oH 9oC AoS
Cards seem to show a slightly sad state in your relationship. You should reevaluate some things in your relationship and set proper boundaries, being 100% truthful with each other about how you truly feel.
>>38371502
>2oS 8oD 3oD
You'll have to make some difficult choices in the future, and in by dedicating yourself to honing your skills, you'll connect with a future group of people.
>>38371510
>9oC 6oC 5oC
A decision regarding your passions, where you'll face challenges that'll make you reconsider, but you must persist to receive recognition and success in what you do.
>>38371557
>QoC 2oH 2oS
There's mutual attraction in this, and it seems to me like she's indecisive about you. Be present and remain confident.
>>38371586
>7oS BJoker 6oC
Significant shift from what you're currently doing. You'll have to take risks and be careful to not be deceived to have success in what you'll do.
>>
>>38371672
>Be present and remain confident.
Fair enough. Thank you. God bless
>>
>>38371672
Always two of swords, always a decision. I am scared, I hope I will choose the right path. Thank you.
>>
>>38371352
Q?
>>
>>38371688
Is that spirit offering/wanting to help with goal S, G, or something else?
Yours?
>>
>>38371672
Thank you.
>>
>>38371528

what does S.M think of me?

what does bird think of me?
>>
trading
>>
>>38371729
Q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38369877
you are the only person holding the key
>>
Trading
>>
>>38371414
is my current bf going to end up rich?
>>
>>38371739
how will today go for me?
you
>>
Tell me a song you like to listen to with its album cover and I'll do a reading for you
No future partner Qs
captcha: R04D
>>
File: 3568.png (3.41 MB, 1284x1360)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>38371567
lovers
ten of pentacles
knight of wands
queen of cups
four of cups
king of cups

Eventually, especially if you achieve some sort of financial success, your mom is never going to fully let go of you. But that’s just how moms are ..let her care. It’s going to be annoying, but it won’t really stop you. Your overall future looks comfy, so just be confident.
>>38371537
<3
>>38371539
sure just tag this when I open for read later
>>38371544
ask me when I’m open and can do :)
>>38371567
hope this is helpful
>>38371577
Later sure
>>38371590
you are 1st once I start
>>38371612
2nd in line
>>38371672
Thnk you !!

I’ll be back once I have the time to get through these
Thanks for your patience
>>
>>38371763
will I have a boyfriend this year? starting
>>
>>38371766
we belong together

>>38371761
this q plz
>>
>>38371770
starting!
>>
>>38371766
KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA FUCK YEAH

my q: what should i be doing now to prepare for what i want to have?

thanks in advance
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_5403.png (170 KB, 1000x1000)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>38371766
Is making that change going to bring me financial luck?
Chihiro
>>
File: Lico .jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>38371766
What’s my career trajectory in 2025 how can I improve it
>>
>>38371766
Poison by Alice Cooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhjIoDC7Pg

How do I get a physically abusive gf?
>>
File: 1721002887073.jpg (87 KB, 480x480)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>38371766
Blackout

What game idea should I go with for ideal success? What does it contain?
>>
>>38371766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mt0N5-LLw
I've had vague readings lately about approaching a crossroads. It's something to do with my passions, but I haven't gotten more info. Can you give me some insight on what exactly will happen and when? Thanks
>>
>>38371770
>2oprx 3ocrx 9owrx
looks like a no. but you can always change it. try to work on yourself first anon. the cards are saying to balance the relationships you may have now because there's some sort of instability surrounding your current relationships. try to open up and become less defensive
>>
Trading this >>38371691
>>
>>38371766
Shambala

Q: E's feelings for me?
>>
>>38371768
>567
Aw thanks! So I don’t really need to worry about my parents being overprotective then. Maybe my confidence will show how responsible I am
>>
>>38371768
Hello, Maya. I asked for a general on the freelance job opportunity that has been presented to me on the other thread. Could you do it, pls?
>>
trading
>>
>>38371575
Anon, I can feel your pain from here, and I’m glad you’ve queried me. I have created a new spread for you, and I'm practicing it right now before I read for you. I promise I'll read for you, just be patient while I warm up.
>>
trading :(
>>
>>38371575
The solution is simple. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the most important thing in your life, your kids. They ARE your life now. I'd kill to be in your position, Anon. Enjoy it while it lasts, you lucky fuck.
>>
>>38371883
i will trade
>>
>>38369131
21K Male
how do I convince A that she's the most beautiful girl I will ever lay eyes on?
>>
>>38371887
what's your query?
>>
>>38371871
Thank you, no rush.
>>
>>38371898
Anon, I speak from experience, that's a "her" issue. There's nothing you can do besides be there and be consistent in telling her. It's something that has to come from inside herself.
>>
>>38371887
OK epic. query? mine is does everyone at work dislike working with me or is it not that serious
>>
>>38371906
don't try to steal mine
>>
>>38371915
I can take yours as well
>>
>>38371782
>8oH 5oD JoC
Seems like he wants to pursue his passion, going on a journey to find himself which might put him through some financial hardship in the future.
>>38371798
>4oD 9oH AoC
Try to save up your money and stay happy with what you have currently. Stay motivated and keep preparing.
>>38371810
>10oH 7oS 9oC
Seems like it'll bring you peace, but it also indicates you might be running away from doing something you have to do. It's something challenging, but you have to persist through it anyways.
>>38371821
>3oD 4oS QoC
Take some time to rest and develop your current skills, stay determined. Your trajectory seems that you'll find independence from a current team.
>>38371824
>9oD 3oH AoS
Go out to more parties and make yourself seem luxurious, but in truth, you should remain independent.
>>38371827
>JoH 10oD 4oD
Emotional engagement to immerse players, with tangible success in-game, with a strong foundation to allow players to manage their surroundings effectively.
>>38371845
>JoD QoH QoS
They think you're a responsible and empathetic person, but while they like your positive qualities, their feelings towards you are complex and there might be some considerations stopping them from taking the first step. (This isn't 100% percent related to your Q, but could you tell me if E is a woman? Felt a lot of female energy while reading into them)
>>
>>38371916
OK I apologize
>>
>>38371906
>>38371909
your post numbers are mirrored
i’ll answer whoever can answer mine first
WDIMNON
make of it what you will
>>
>>38371924
>845
E is a woman.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38371766
https://youtu.be/YGrK_zekxwM?si=_rAscHtdZULMzfIo

Can I get a general pretty please?
>>
>>38371924
>make yourself seem luxurious
weird. never would've thought that
>remain independent
could you expand on this? While they aren't abusive, I've got something going with a girl and I think it could be something real for the first time in a long time so I'm curious
>>
>>38371937
That's crazy, I kept writing she on accident for E when writing your Q.
>>
>>38371929
star strength 4oS magician
vague queries get vague answers.
there's hope in being more active, after doing further studying and looking outside the box, to achieve wholeness.

my query is, what should I be doing rn in life in general?
>>
>>38371954
have a discord?
>>
File: 1701023736819216.jpg (141 KB, 1122x1164)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>38371924
>Emotional engagement to immerse players, with tangible success in-game, with a strong foundation to allow players to manage their surroundings effectively.
Damn, thanks, yeah I already figured out my strong suit is narrative and presenting ideas but Im clueless on what of all my ideas this could be? It doesnt sound like the immersive sim. It would have to be 2D though, 3D is too expensive
Thanks, can I ask something else?
>>
>>38371929
>5oC rx, 6oS, AoS rx
seems like you're trying to move past a loss and you're ready to focus on your next move. try to be cautious of new ideas though because if they're not fully thought out it can lead to misinterpretations
>>
>>38371763
I am sorry for the delay, I got stuck in a phone call. Judgement rx 2 of wands rx 8 of pentacles knight of wands rx queen of pent rx

You are going to make the very best of this day and will get some productivity out of it or some skill or personal development, however the day holds bad judgements, obstacles, frustrations, delay, and some insecurity in finances...
>>
>>38371944
>9oH 3oC 6oH
Seems like you'll go through a period of emotional stability, progressing despite past happenings.
>>38371946
>3oD 2oH 4oD
Seems to me like both of you are putting effort into keeping what you have going due to mutual attraction, but 4oD seems to say that you're holding on tightly to what you have due to fear of losing it, but based on the other two it also seems to indicate that what you have will remain stable, so you don't have to worry so much.
>>
>>38371924
>845

Btw how are you able to differentiate between male and female energy? What does it feel like?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38371994
that's OK anon, ty for coming back. this resonantes
>>
>>38371997
>will remain stable
Nice. Thank you so much, friend. You're one of the good ones <3
>>
File: IMG_9875.jpg (380 KB, 960x1280)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>38371955
you responded first
here are your cards
you should be stealing business clients and hearts rn in life in general

>>38371993
thank you anon your response was more accurate
>>
>>38371998
I really don't know how to explain it, but every time I tried to refer to E it just came out as "She is" or "She feels", it's not necessarily a feeling I have in my body, but a mental intuition kind of thing where it just "feels right".
>>38371988
Sure, tell me your Q
>>
>>38371575
You / Her / Union: AoC / 4P rev / KnC
Doing Right / Wrong: 9S rev / 8C
Required of Each: Tower rev / Empress
Outcomes: 10P / 10W rev

My brother in Christ, you need to have a conversation with your wife. That’s obvious enough with almost any marital question, but it seems especially important here. You both are obviously crazy about each other, and it may extend to the point of ostensible craziness in the eyes of others. That’s cool, and I support that, but it’s very clear that she has some things she wants to talk about but doesn’t have the courage to bring up. From the beginning, you have been the source of her emotional fulfillment, because you’re just a good guy. Remember when you started off and she wanted to cry on your shoulder and you brought that shoulder full on? Yeah, that’s your strength here: you are the stronger and more stable one, and she loves that about you.

Great, but your strength is also your challenge. This is going to sound like utter bullshit when I say it, but that’s just how heterosexual life is. The fact that you’re stable and not losing your shit on her is what is keeping this relationship together, but it’s also what’s inhibiting growth. See, she loves the fact that you can keep it together, but she sometimes sees you as someone who can’t handle her emotional insanity. You’re rational and cool and all, and she feels like her rational husband will think she’s insane if she opens up. In fact, she’s tried to open up a couple of times, but you have shown that you are not as tied to her emotions as you should be. Again, this is insane heterolyfe things, but your greatest strength is the fact that you are stable and don’t get dragged down by emotions, but the fact that emotions don’t ostensibly affect you enough is why you have trouble communicating.

(1/2)
>>
File: Caribbean_Blue_enya.jpg (52 KB, 300x264)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38371766
Caribbean blue

Q: Should I take advantage of that offer?
>>
>>38372016
damn lol! that's pretty cool to know tho. I'm glad I at least got something out of it
>>
(2/2)
In particular here, the spread suggests that you don’t get sufficiently invested in emotional things she tells you. This might be as simple as her telling you that Becky at work is a bitch, and you just say “oh that sucks” instead of “fuck that bitch, she ain’t shit, you’re totally right,” because she needs you to acknowledge and validate her feelings instead of just accepting them and moving on.

Moving on, I don’t envy you here. I see that you need to keep your own emotions to yourself and be stronger, handle the pain like a boss. When she doesn’t meet your needs, you need to be patient. Sucks, but that’s what’s required here. You can have a conversation with her about this in the future, but not yet. For now, it seems that you need to keep it together in spite of your pain (it fucking sucks when your wife treats you like the man she lives with instead of the man she loves, right?), and you have to get through this particular hump in your relationship. Let me be clear about this: she needs to be more of a wife and a mother. She needs to step up. Required actions are Majors for both, but yours is to keep it together and hers are to step up as a wife and mother. You’re not crazy, she’s the one who’s lacking.

The outcomes have great balance, and they’re showing that you two are likely going to stay together due to material necessity, so you’ll be alright. But the better outcome is to remove this monkey off of your mutual backs. Please have a conversation with your wife. Start by asking her what she needs, and tell her you’ll do your best to do it, then tell her what you need. Do it exactly like this. If you try to tell her that you’ve been doing everything she asks (you probably have), you’ll mess up this conversation. Please listen and pledge, then ask her to listen and pledge as well.

>a reading in turn
I just want to know how to be a better husband.
>>
>>38372022
>>38372031
Posts together, goofed on the link
>>
File: 1711674871703031.jpg (73 KB, 700x700)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>38372017
https://youtu.be/Yf6yNLGbQB8
I really want to move somewhere place, another place, I need to and I feel it, I might be too idealistic about it but I do feel it, how can I do so soon? Where?
>>
new thread just dropped
>>38372033
>>38372033
>>
>>38372016
What freaking deck is that
>>
>>38371982
It's pokerfan.akqj
I don't use it much though
>>
>>38372054
may i add you as well, im not them but i am ashamed to ask something in public
>>
File: IMG_9877.jpg (363 KB, 960x1280)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>38372048
you made me laugh
>>
>>38371691
Sorry was afk

What will come in the future between N and T with their living situation and friendship? Starting when u confirm
>>
>>38371997
>Seems like you'll go through a period of emotional stability, progressing despite past happenings.
That is a relief. I cannot take much more of this.
>>
>>38372071
Golly, it reminds of my mcdonalds style halloween art.
>>
>>38372024
>QoD 7oH 3oD
QoD seems to indicate resourcefulness and practicality, which points to a yes, but 7oH and 3oD tell me that you should collaborate with them instead of misleading them. Unsure if that's what you were planning though.
>>38372039
>7oC KoS 7oS
It seems that wherever you want to move, it'll be a challenge for you, but cards seem to indicate you should move somewhere strategic, where working on developing your intellect is easier.
>>
Twade
>>
>>38372059
Added you, message me when you can
>>
>>38372118
A challenge huh? Yeah that seems fitting
>>
File: 100000x100000-999.jpg (1.06 MB, 3000x3000)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>38371766
Materialism as a means to an end

Will I get the Walmart job?
>>
>>38372118
>024
It's just a bank offer but thanks.
>>
>>38372152
>AoD 3oH AoH
3 of hearts says celebration, so most likely. Could be a new opening for future opportunities too.
>>
>>38372022
>>38372031
Replying in the new thread, thanks
>>
>>38372093
Actually, mine is, what's preventing me from accomplishing goal S?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38372202
Thank you!
>>
>>38371766

the damned- shadow of love

general reading, a lot has been happening lately.
>>
>>38372093
Two of Cups Rx, Eight of Pentacles Rx, Three of Swords, The Magician, Nine of Cups Rx, Judgement Rx

It looks like things will start to be strained, both in terms of the living situation, and your friendship. Things are stacked against you on these right now. It does seem possible for you to fix this, but you're going to need to be on top of this situation, and give it your all to keep things from falling apart.
>>
>>38372255
I'm neither N or T. I'm not sure if this still affects me or not considering you read for them unless you assume dit was me. Starting yours
>>
>>38372218
Well it looks like there could definitely be a 3 party making your life slightly more difficult behind the scenes. Your gonna have to take a step back to be able to cut through the BS and formulate a plan to actually set forth and get it done correctly. This isn't something you can just wing and it turn out good.
>>
AQ

Could I have fcked Am today?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.