[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the Lovers.jpg (823 KB, 1000x2000)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread:>>38372033
>>
AQ
When will I get laid?
>>
>>38378729
u took threat virginity with that shit?
gag
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
What is my higher self demanding of me in this current period of my life? What must i do to grow spiritually?
Thanks, will give feedback and let you know how relevant advice is to my circumstances.
>>
AQ

What is something I need to be told about?
>>
File: AtnOzwP.jpg (156 KB, 604x453)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Look at deez balls

/shitposting
>>
>>38378735
Sorry. I wasn't thinking.
>>
>>38378845
you're forgiven
hope you get laid soon
>>
File: DvlvjqBVsAAkwbk.jpg (141 KB, 1024x920)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>38378859
Thank you
Here is a gift :))
>>
aq
will i ever have a partner
if yes, a description about the person would be nice
>>
>>38378711
Thank you that makes sense
>>
>>38378780
VI of Pentacles Reversed Is there someone in need you have forgotten? Or maybe your intents need realignment
>>
AQ

Will I work with them once more?
>>
trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38379011
q?
>>
>>38379010
q?
>>
>>38378722
Readers of /div/, how did you know which divination method was the best for you? Whatever felt right? Did you test several types? I want to be a reader,, but I want to be sure i pick the right way to do so
>>
>>38379014
Was a spirit trying to attack me earlier?
Yours?
>>
>>38379047
what should I be doing for money?
>>
>>38379063
Starting.
>>
>>38379045
Whatever calls out to you the most :)
If you’re unsure try starting with tarot and then exploring other methods that you find intriguing. Loads of info on the internet for how to interpret and analyze

Best of luck anon! :3
>>
>>38378935
Food for thought. Maybe there is one like that but I think they want to keep being forgotten.
>>
>>38379093
Are you trading?
>>
>>38379063
The Magician Rx, Three of Swords,. Two of Cups, Three of Cups Rx, Two of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, Eight of Wands

You should probably just stop doing what you've been doing, and switch jobs/income source to something else entirely. The cards seem to point towards something different than what you normally do, but also more suited for you as a person. Something that's a bit more fast paced than what you're currently doing.

So, just look for a new job that fits that description.
>>
>>38379047
emperor, king of wands, ace of wands, queen of pentacles

You don't have to worry about it, you're the one in control. the first 3 cards are a clear sign for it.
>>
>>38379137
Not atm but I can throw you a freebie
>>
Trading.
>>
>>38379093
Yeah, that feels like the best option. Thanks!
>>
>>38379182
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>38379184
Thanks! Can you tell me when I will be getting a new job or source of income? If you aren't comfy with timeframes anything about m next job helps
Thanks
>>
>>38379194
i'll be damned

hanged man rx and aceoc fell out together

seems like pretty soon - as for time frames i can't give you something specific but it seems maybe next 12 -24 days. something of the sort :3

get that bag bish
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38379193
I guess
>>
>>38379217
Q?
>>
>>38379216
Hi Darlingweeb, AQ if you want. I was told by a reader that I have an opportunity entering my life soon. Could you tell me what this pertains to?
>>
Beginner here, just got my Ride-Waite deck a little less than a week ago.
Give me some queries. This will be my first time reading for other people.
>>
File: 401772.jpg (127 KB, 343x514)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38379216
hiii darling talented weebstress
may you please tell me if it'd be a good idea to get those ear loops or is it bad for my karma
>>
>>38379252
>>38379273
Haha yes of course I got you both. Gimme about 10 min and I’ll start!
>>
AQ

What in my diet is messing me up?
>>
>>38379216
tyty! I really appreciate it.
>>
Trading.
>>
File: gato linguinha.jpg (527 KB, 1875x1537)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>38379260
Can someone help me, please?
I ask about how am I doing in life rn and draw the King of Wands and the Star. Does it just means I'm optimistic?
>>
>>38379245
Was dream C a message from Freyja in some way? I had several other dreams last night with Freyja appearing in them in one way or another, but C was the only one I don't remember her being in. It was still as vivid as the ones with her in it though, so I want to make sure I'm not overlooking/misinterpreting anything.
Yours?

>>38379241
Do I need to get rid of/dispose of that thing right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38379334
what do I have to improve on?
>>
>>38379343
Starting
>>
File: Poboy.png (3.76 MB, 1230x1811)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
>>38371612
Five of cups
Three of swords
Page of swords
???
Two of Wands
Nine of cups
Five of wands

Yes, there’s been a fight. It won’t last long, and it’s not the end of it, but I’d be careful and let them burn off their anger somewhere else.

>> 38371590
Nine of cups
Five of swords R
Five of pents
You won’t be the next Bukowski but I see some moderate early success. Book 2 could be bigger.
>>
>>38379284
If I may ask, this has been on my mind. Is my coworker (Lu.) attracted/interested in me? Can't read them well.
>>
>>38379334
Any advice or message from the astral for me, i'm male R capricorn.
Starting.
>>
>>38379354
I am a Male
>>38379284
>>
AQ

Will things ever get fixed with her??
>>
Air query
Is it safe to buy what I want from this guy? I feel a weird paranoia
>>
>>38379343
Two of Cups Rx, Ace of Wands Rx, Four of Wands Rx, Eight of Swords, Justice Rx, King of Pentacles, The High Priestess Rx, Nine of Swords Rx

You need to learn when to say no, give up, or just refuse to go along with certain things. I get the feeling you have the issue of trying to stick with things that just don't work out for you, and try to make them work, even though there isn't anything to make work. You need to learn to recognize what is actually good for you, and when to just step off of one path/venture before you get too invested into it. The reversed high priestess here implies that there's a part of you that you always ignore in situations like this, and that it's time to start listening to it.
>>
>>38379361
Starting
>>
File: Muse.png (3.7 MB, 1284x1779)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>38379370
If you tell me about her I’ll check
>>
>>38379334
>king of cups, 9 of wands, 9 of cups
I understand that it is not a message from Freya, it seems to me to be something other entity or something that you work in the astral that came to bring you a message, a male being in this case.
>>
>>38379252
Alright so this may be either an entity or an actual hooman but I see a really fair, tall blonde woman who guides a person through a dark forest. She reaches out and holds the person's hand leading them towards an area of flowing fountains. Think ace oc. Seems like some sort of female figure will be leading you towards not only financial abundance but also some sort of catharsis - whether that be emotional, mental, or spiritual. She's really quite lovely, patient and understanding.

>>38379273
ayooo

They won't be bad for your karma perse but make sure you're getting proper ones that won't cause infections especially if you're allergic/sensitive to certain metals or material. If you're worried about the karma aspect bless them and try to buy them from somewhere that has good energy. The material of the loops are more important than anything I'm seeing.

>>38379354
Kind of like a cat, she is friendly when she wishes to be or needs something and will avoid otherwise - wants to be left alone, not followed, not burdened. As for the attraction / interest in you I'd say not at the moment. She's sort of in her own sphere right now and doesn't need distractions. elusive one.
Kept seeing a woman transforming into a cat, disappearing into the shadows, but then coming out into the light as the woman again.
>>
>>38379421
We went on dates a while ago had a misunderstanding and patted. I always thought there was potential for more and I kind of thought she did too. Idk. She younger and is way more into crystals and spirituality than I am. Was a cancer sun sign. We were not in contact for a while. It’s likely not worth asking too much about to be truthful but I appreciate the offer.
>>
>>38379454
Hi, Darling
Can you help me here?>>38379313
>>
>>38379361
Eight of Wands Rx, King of Wands, Death Rx, The Emperor, The Moon

No, it doesn't look like there's any specific messages for you at the moment. You seem to be doing just fine as is, so just keep doing what you've been doing. It looks like you're meant to go through these next parts of your life on your own (in the sense of you not getting messages about it). Though, I do get the feeling with that reversed emperor that you might be a bit too high strung/strict, or something along those lines, and it might be a good idea for you to let yourself relax or not take things so seriously at times.
>>
>>38379454
Hey darlingweeb
Can I ask what the Saturn retrograde has in store for me if you are doing readings? It’s been painful so far but I feel like the effects are positive, as in realizing I really do have to be harsher with people bc no matter what I do, people will always have a problem with me, even if I try to be gentle and understanding.
>>
>>38379454
>252
Thank you. There’s a couple guesses I have as to who this could be, but it’s early to tell.
>>
>>38379470
Sure thang

Basically: lot of hope and enthusiasm for your future. Beware you don't get too hot tempered or impatient for the things you want - but it seems like pretty kino cards to be pulling. Embrace your future, start pouring into the things that serve you and look towards the big picture not the short end of the path kind of deal.

Do something creative if ya can to get those juices flowing :)

>>38379480
haiiii
From what I see I wouldn't say harsher but definitely putting your foot down and ensuring you get what you want, don't let people trample over you and make your presence known. I'm not too knowledgable with retrograde / astro stuffs but scrying for you I see just a lot more self-assurance, confidence and coming into your power really -> An energetic body absorbing and releasing the rays of the sun
>>
>>38379516
>470
Thanks, fren
>>
>>38379402
man you really are making sense, but I can't make a sudden shift like that in my life, especially when I have no support.

>>38379334
>>38379347
7 of swords, knight of cups, strength
you should get rid of that thing, it's pretty nasty spirited. I think you'd be at peace of mind and will be more connected to the world around you not worrying about it.
>>
>>38379454
Hi dw!
Can you tell me what will happen on my bday?
>>
>>38379462
Seven of pentacles R
Temperance
King of cups R
:/ no it’s dead and buried I’m sorry, time to move on.
You could try proving the cards wrong and change things? Then again love is a fickle thing.
>>
>>38379525
ayo happy early bday :)

Pretty homely warm vibes. Nothing too crazy but you'll have a really nice day. It'll make you feel warm inside and you'll feel pretty fulfilled. No bullshit drama coming to you on that day. Might be getting a necklace - I see some sort of beaded necklace but idk if that has any meaning or nah.

Hope you get lots of good stuffs :D
>>
Trading
>>
>>38379516
>>38378883
if you want to
>>
>>38379555
i got u - what's ur gender? sometimes i see two people and its hard to distinguish whos who
>>
>>38379561
Trade?
>>
>>38379454
>>38379372
>>
>>38379549
Thx
It’s my 21st bday so family is pressuring me to do something big idk why. They keep calling me a loser for not having anything planned
>>
>>38379523
One more trade?
>>
>>38379567
nah ill throw you a freebie

>>38379570
You feel paranoia for a reason homie. I'd say nah

>>38379571
Do what you wanna do. It's your day not theirs. You're not a loser you're wonderful! :3
>>
>>38378722
Could someone help me interpret this reading I did for a querent? I'm practicing my reading skills. I have my idea but would like another opinion.

They asked what the results would be if they went for a job offer. If it would be worth or a good idea to pursue the opportunity.

The cards I pulled:
Ace of Wands Rx
Queen of Cups
Eight of Pentacles

Any help is much appreciated. :D
>>
>>38379584
nta but wanna trade
>>
>>38379598
freebie
shoot
>>
>>38379561
thank you. female
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38379584
Am I going to be ok for the next 2 months?
Sounds eerie I’m sorry for being vague
>>
>>38378771
bump plz anyone
>>
>>38379619
Was C's advice geniune or were they just being nice and saying what I wanted to hear?
>>
>>38379584
Sorry to bother again but can I ask if I’ll spend that day with my friends?
>>
>>38379619
darling I’m not that anon
Will I meet the one soon? Have I already?
>>
>>38379584
Not any of those anons but if you’re giving out freebies can you tell me if that group will ever realize they’re being really cruel towards me? They’re making false allegations and idk how they justify it to themselves.
>>
>>38379620
Short cropped brown hair, slim, a little on the shorter height like around 5'5-5'8, baby faced, soft skin but really innocent inside. Works in something technology based, a lot of airplane models / models of vehicles on his computer. It'll be a long term sort of relationship. He's very very sweet but can be sensitive when it comes to you

>>38379640
Yeah you'll be okay. There'll be someone supporting your weight as you transition through a few things in your life. Even though you stumble they'll grab you by the arm and make sure you don't get too many scrapes or bumps along the way.

>>38379663
It was genuine but they were saying it in a way that's not inflammatory or hurtful. They may have been masking something beneath but they were genuine for the most part.

>>38379623
>>38379666
>>38379670

i'm getting a lil eepy. i think i answered you
>670 in this post. if not lmk i can squeeze yours in as the last
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38379693
>670
You haven’t answered me in a girl thank you darling <3
>>
>>38379686
Just as general advice - if they are able to make false allegations with you and sleep at night they won't realize they are being cruel. To make such allegations is an extremely selfish thing to do and people like that won't see a fault in their actions until either someone else does it to them, they decide to self-transform (which is rare), or someone that has a great influence in their life tells them off / points out the error in their ways. Try not to worry about stuff like that and just focus on protecting yourself and ensuring your own safety.

>>38379715
got you

You have not met them yet but you will - time frame wise seems like maybe 2 years. But again time frames are weird in divination. They are very tempermental but you will be the one to teach them how to be calm while they teach you how to be more confident and open up to them. It's a really good give and take in this relationship as both of you will learn a lot from one another.
>>
>>38379693
next gf/lover
>>
>>38379732
hey off topic but I’m the anon that made the darlingweeb.png I wanted to say sorry if that made you uncomfortable
>>
>>38379771
omg no not at all! it's hella adorable :3
>>
>>38379732
everytime weeby comes in the thread feels so sweet
>>
>>38379584
male
will anything happen between myself and her (An.) or (Ch.)?
>>
if i didn't get to ya catch me next time <3
>>
AQ
How's tomorrow evening looking for me?
>>
>>38378989
Mystical Interpretation:
The Sun (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Four of Cups (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
The World embodies the key influence.
Four of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Three of Wands whispers of the potential outcome.
Ω§∆
>>
>>38379693
>620
thanks!
>>
File: IMG_20240708_183936_688.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>38378722
Can I please get a general read? Thank you
>>
>>38379454
>73
thank you! youre probably picking up that they have plastic and I want to use them to sleep
>>
AQ

What does A think of me?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
What do I do to finally lure that fine ass Latina to me?

One for the "guest"

One for the co-worker
>>
>>38379817
What site?
>>
>>38379817
Ok thx
>>
>>38379732
Help an n'wah out, Darleen.
>>38379835
>>
>>38379865
>>
AQ

Next gf? Wondering what comes up.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38379286
Mystical Interpretation:
Two of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Two of Wands reveals the challenge before you.
Five of Pentacles embodies the key influence.
Six of Swords (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
King of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38379801
Mystical Interpretation:
The Lovers illuminates your present state.
Nine of Wands reveals the challenge before you.
Nine of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Four of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Strength whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38379045
I know a few different methods, and I used to like to switch it up for funzies. I’d say different methods have different strengths and weaknesses. I think the best thing is to start with tarot, because there are a lot of resources for it, and the learning curve isn’t very steep. If you prefer a more technical approach than intuitive, you can try something like Lenormand.

>>38379597
It seems like the job would initially not be very exciting, but it would feel rewarding after a while, and the financial outcome is favorable, likely in the future. If your querent is male, the QoC might refer to an actual female; if the querent is female, the QoC might be her.
>>
>>38379897
Yeah but what website? Astromatrix?
Can you do a general read on me?
>>
AQ
Is there any message gods want me to know?
>>
>>38380024
>>
File: elsterhi.jpg (61 KB, 634x421)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Hi div I can pick cheems lomteria (silly), runes (serious), or both :>

No next bf/gf, and please provide context, vague qs get vague answers
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38380050
cheems or runes
I really want to know what I could be doing to achieve my goals for me and my future wife.
>>
>>38380050
Can I get both please :)

Any general insight for me please. I’m f

Thanks Elster
>>
>>38380050
Will I need to talk with her one more time?
>>
>>38380050
Tell me something that will help to relieve my anxiety please. I just want to keep drawing my silly little characters but there are people who have a vendetta against me. I just want to be left alone and live my best life and share my work with the world.
>>
>>38380050
Runes, if you wouldn't mind doing an occult one.

There might be a problem with an offering I left. Does the deity I offered it do want me to remove it, or leave it there until tomorrow?
>>
>>38380044
Kek. I've been feeling very overwhelmed in my new financial endeavor. Guess even that cards are telling me to chill out
>>
Trading
>>
>>38380050
Should i buy lessons and a musical instrument or save my money for upcoming legal fees?
Both plz
>>
Seems we have a full house of great readers :D

Doing some readings, not sure how many, come on come all, generals and vague queries will get one card.

I am also offering intuition readings if anyone wants one

Also does anyone have feedback on my readings?
>>
>>38380094
How famous will I become for my art and stories?
>>
>>38380094
I have a silly one if you can!
I dreamed I was sharing a cup of wine with Ben Affleck, he was sad about my past and I was about his lmao. He kissed me. WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?

Intuition is just fine, thank you!
>>
File: Blake_Dante_Hell_V.jpg (331 KB, 1232x910)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Bros, I'm really confused.
All woman seem crazy rn
AQs
Was that message from my ex?
Why did that nice 30-ish milf flirt with me out of the blue?
Is my mother narcissistic?
>>
>>38380094
yeah I'd like an intuition reading please, I just want a general. Feedback will be given!
>>
>>38380094
Can you do the first one >>38380133 please, reader? I'm really confused by it.
>>
>>38380094
Gib intuition pls :3

Q: How do can I get very rich?

Thank you!
>>
File: 1.jpg (2.34 MB, 4032x3024)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>38380055
Frog, Parrot, Star

-What leaps takes your sister, in the entrance door!
-Parrot, give here your claw, and start telling me the difficulties you had when you didn't know how to talk
-The polar North star, that won't stop shining

So if you get an opportunity, leap into it. Don't lose sight of your goals, and take care of learning how to communicate properly. Ask and you'll receive.

Gibu, Jara, Isa
If you get a period of stagnation, it's actually a godsend, as it will force you to find creative ways to enter a cycle of abundance and joy. Cherish the connections you make in it.
>>
>>38380094
What is something I need to be told now?
>>
>>38380094
How's the rest of this summer gonna be for me?
>>
>>38380094
Will I ever be able to become N’s friend?
>>
>>38380050
Runes
Rest of year general?
>>
>>38380050
Hi
i hope you can give me clarity.
Runes or cheems
Next year i want to start my Phd i have 3 options to aply, Germany, Spain or Mexico, which is the best option and have better future for me.
Thanks
>>
>>38380094
How can I stop my parents being overprotective? I’m a young adult and I needed to be chaperone around, I can’t even do things outside publicly. And now I’m going to this event with my parents, they’re not even the age range for this type of event!
>>
>>38380109
Nah you're getting special treatment cuz you've done a shit ton of readings for others, I think you once did more than 30 in one sitting so yeah you get something nice ;)

>Ben Affleck
My sister use to be in love with that actor :D

Reading time

intuition: My intuition tells me that you want something more to life you want to get out there and explore the world as a whole, you want to travel and live out your dreams, you often feel like a bird in a cage and you look on the outside and you want to just explore the world and try everything it has to offer, usually, also you may be receiving an offer for work or something that will fill your cup in a bountiful way, you will have something fulfilled real soon, could be a new job or promotion. Rejoice!

cards
Ace of swords, 2 of cups, king of pentacles, 3 of pentacles, the world

The cards tell me that if you're single you may meet someone that might resemble this man, or he will have the good traits of his, and this relationship will be very committed. Also cards tell me that you may end up traveling soon some plans about a trip that will soon materialize for you. You are looking to connect in a deeper level not just on the surface you seek people (friends and close ones) to be their truest selves and you are someone who will probably won't judge them for it. If you are in a relationship, your partner might plan out something nice for you, I wont tell you what it is but you could probably guess by looking at the cards, he is sincere with his intentions towards you and only wants the best.

Finance wise you could end up finding something that will earn you money, probably a promotion at work, a new job or one of your talents may end up catapulting you towards better heights.

captcha: L0V3

>>38380103
>>38380138
>>38380140
>>38380171
>>38380177
>>38380184
>>38380203
coming right up! <3
>>
>>38380094
I met J months ago online, we have so much in common but we live far apart and don't have many chances to connect emotionally. Will I ever find my way into her heart?
>>
>>38380050
Either suits me, whatever you feel fits:)

I have this sinking feeling that I can't shake and I am hoping that I'm not right. I have a habit of not noticing when things are going wrong and I hope this isn't the case. Ultimately is there someone else?

Thanks
>>
>>38380050
Am I just sorta irreparably mentally ill/bpd/bipolar? will any relationship last in my life other than the one with my childhood friend?
Any one want to contact me again?
>>
>>38380094
Hi. Could I just know if my audience is learning any lessons from my speeches or are they just butthurt?
>>
File: 1721064000563184.jpg (301 KB, 900x1554)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
AQ
>Male
>Gemini

Will I find my future girlfriend this year? It's been over 4 years single, many hookups, but nothing meaningful. And every time I feel something about a girl, it isn't reciprocated.
>>
>>38380148
thanks, I'm stagnated right now, but I don't have that force you're talking about that would propel me anywhere. I'm at the bottom
>>
Im trying to learn how to do tarot readings for myself. I have a thoth deck. Im not sure how people memorize what all the cards mean/represent. I always have to look shit up.
>>
>>38380019
Thank you so much I figured that was the case, I interpreted as the job in the beginning or the querent's feelings towards the job at the beginning is bored uninspired maybe unmotivated, perhaps towards the job, the querent is male I believe his potential employer is female and might be represented by the Queen of Cups, I know someone in their life definitely has the Queen of Cups characteristics but they are male just have that watery nurturing energy to them they also support them. Perhaps the female employer would fit the description too she is mature and age might take on that archetype at his work the job is in healthcare. I also read it as eventually being a fulfilling job that improves with time and is more rewarding with effort as well that would require a lot of dedication, work and training, I also read that as not only financially beneficial but potentially helping multiple facets of their life. Though to be prepared for dedication, solid effort and time for results.

I really appreciate your input so much I feel more confident in my reading too I'm working on my reading skills lately.
I was wondering is it possible for female cards like the Queen if Cups to represent males with that energy and vice versa such as a male card like the King of Wands with a female? In some cases I have seen readings where masculine cards appear for females and vice versa they just have that particular card's energy or are playing that role though I would like an opinion on that. I figured it was more likely in most cases to represent a female but perhaps in some cases there could be times where it is a male with that role or nature almost like a case by case basis, perhaps needing to feel it out intuitively even.
>>
>>38380103
Queen of cups, Empress, queen of wands, high priestess

So many feminine cards, you will get famous, but mostly because of the way you tell your stories, you have a way with words that people will feel like you are their friend heck they might even try to send you stories in order for you to tell them to the public. People will often think of you as someone they feel close to like a mother or an older sister. You might focus more on literature and probably start a youtube channel talking about your stories while you draw something, it's something very popular these days. But yeah the most popular ones are those with charisma, cards say you do have what it takes, so your literature is what will you be known for, your art will be secondary but people will def buy art prints or art you may want to sell in the future.

>>38380138
Okay here goes

You may be struggling with either your job or at home, you may have anxiety that keeps you up at night, don't let your classmates or coworkers intimidate you, you do what you think it's best here, trying to rely on people for your choices isn't healthy you do what you think it's best for you and care less about what others think, you seem like someone who wants to keep things perfect at times, relax, try to take a break from things or get away from certain people that are only trying to get a reaction out of you. I keep hearing waves, maybe it's time to head to the beach.

here's a card
the fool
let go, seriously let go for a bit and try to relax and find a hobby that will distract you.

>>38380140
one card for each ok

message from ex
2 of swords
could be or someone who was close to you who is hesitant to show themselves to you, I am getting stalker or secret admirer.

milf
the devil
possibly, but they are like a cat and see you as a cute little mouse they can toy and eat, be careful please.

mother
7 of swords
Yeah and she is also very gossipy and backstabbing, try to keep a healthy distance if you can
>>
>>38380028
There are times when you have to ask whether or not your intuition is misguided by external influences or preconceived opinions. Be wary of becoming a fanatic and do not disregard requirements needed to take the next step. Finally, give. It is proven that those who give will receive what they have given plus more. A generous soul will always be paid back
>>
File: 2.jpg (103 KB, 844x633)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>38380060
Drum, Bandolon, Bird

-Don't crumple old leather, that I want you for a drum
-The bandolon doesn't sound anymore, it has to go get tuned
-You've got me only jumping like a bird on a branch

ok... take a niiiice self care break. You can do active stuff later, right now just chilling would help you most.

Ingwar, Raido, Algir
Hehe again the self healing. Take care of any unfinished business, then take that journey of self care. You must be done with the old to allow room for the new, but in the meantime, take a nice vacay of any sort if you can. It will bring inspiration and renewal.
>>
>>38380094
Hi anon! May I have an intuition reading? Thanks!
>>
File: wildwood.png (973 KB, 775x462)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
I will do 3 tarot readings (including a pic of your cards) to the first 3 who reply to this post. You may ask a specific question, or I can do a general past/present/future reading. If you don't specify, I'll assume the latter.
>NOTE: Please provide your date of birth (year not necessary)
>>
>>38380306
Feb 20
What do most of the popularion in my city feel for me?
>>
>>38379908
Someone lower than your expectations are set out for. Dark hair, skin and eyes. Young, a little careless and unlearned. Dont be too harsh in her she may have potential
>>
>>38380306
What is my next likely workplace? Thanks if you get to this.
>>
>>38380306
Am I just too crazy/bpd too maintain a relationship? How soon will my child hood best-friend tell me to fuck off?
will my last loss ever contact me again?
>>
>>38380297
thanks for the read, but I have 4 exams ahead of me and I don't know how I'm supposed to stay chill, as I haven't studied at all, but have always passed til now.
>>
>>38380322
01/21
>>
>>38380321
Nov28 I forgot that part
>>
>>38380306
August 13
Past/present/future
>>
File: 3.jpg (98 KB, 475x633)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>38380067
Pine, Deer (axolotl), Bandolon

-I bend you over and I go away, and bent over you are gonna stay
-Mr Deer, on a rush, is gonna get shot
-The bandolon doesn't sound anymore, it has to go get tuned

I think she's gonna be super aggro about it, I wouldn't

Wunjo and Tyr says you had it coming. See the "no" as a win for you.
>>
>>38380319
The dark skin part may not make sense but the other parts could potentially check out. I’ll go find out what happens I guess.
>>
>>38379861
Be direct and confident. No need for pussy footing. She will reject you at first but you then come back to her and tell her you got off on the wrong foot and show her how far you're willing to go for her. Dont give up or get mad when she rejects you at first. This is an easy seduction tactic
>>
>>38380299
>you have to ask whether or not your intuition is misguided by external influences or preconceived opinions
Eerily accurate. I'm really struggling with this aspect. Almost losing my mind desu.
Thanks Poncho!
>>
>>38380171
intuition for this
Try to take care of your health, you are overworking yourself (not sure if physically or mentally) but there's soreness all around, try to stop and tend your wounds or you may suffer from burning out. I know you want to be the best, I see ambition coming from you, it's okay to be ambitious but you may want to tone it down and learn to enjoy your success, things are going well financially probably or are about to. It's okay to have time for your friends and family, remember to take care of those special connections in life

card
temperance
learn to relax and be patient, things will come when they need to come, there's a place and time for everything anon, don't try to speed things up when it's not needed.

>>38380177
general
you're probably going to find someone who you end up making a short connection with not sure if a friend or a lover but they will teach you a valuable lesson, it is up to you where you want this connection to head towards to. Learn to be kind to yourself, it's okay to be selfish and have some you time, if you were planing to splurge on something before the summer ends now is the time, you might end up getting a discount on something you were looking for soon. Enjoy it and learn to love yourself a little bit

card
6 of cups
try getting together with friends before the summer ends you might end up finding a nice surprise

>>38380184
page of cups, the sun, 3 of cups, 8 of pentacles
Yeah probably but you need to find common interests here, whatever silly little thing just try to make a connection there, when you are closer try doing an activity together.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38380341
Pents are people with dark features and pages are the youth according to The Pictoral Key to the Tarot by Rider Waite. This is archaic but it's the best I can do. This could also mean and earth sign or a stubborn person
>>
>>38380345
Going by the 2nd and 3rd card I'm thinking they are. Meditate on this and seek your Gods for guidance and then ask yourself
>>
>>38380352
Second
Thanks poshita
>>
>>38379841
Oof.
>>
>>38380094
I'm entering a whole new cycle in my life and i can feel it.
I'm doing new things and leaving old toughts behind due to a revelation of an abusive past i did not realize.
Any advice?
>>
>>38378722
This is forbidden by God read the Bible
>>
File: 20240629_004606.jpg (1.54 MB, 2880x2160)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>38380282
Just keep on doing it over and over and over again until the meanings sink in. It was a full year of doing close to 30 readings a week until they stuck. By then you will start to use your intuition and get the real actual definitions down. By then you wont need the little book. Some times I would do 20 reads in a day. Dont worry just practice every single day
>>
>>38380370
What’s that mean?
>>
>>38380388
Not very good things
>>
>>38380306
Will I reach arhatship in this lifetime?
24th of September
>>
>>38380375
Then why'd he write it hmm? ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
>>
>>38380395
I get that. But like bad in what type of way?
>>
>>38380275
Waaaoooowww
>>
>>38380050
Hello Elster.
I'm currently in a confusing phase in my life. Something I work hard to prevent to happen it ended up becoming true.
Now I feel lost and stuck in this situation?
Any message regarding this?
>>
>>38380352
>intuition for this
Try to take care of your health, you are overworking yourself (not sure if physically or mentally) but there's soreness all around, try to stop and tend your wounds or you may suffer from burning out. I know you want to be the best, I see ambition coming from you, it's okay to be ambitious but you may want to tone it down and learn to enjoy your success, things are going well financially probably or are about to. It's okay to have time for your friends and family, remember to take care of those special connections in life
Not even that anon but this resounded with me.
>>
>>38380327
jeez yeah it's okay to focus but you really have to tone it down, you might burn out.

6 of wands
you will be fine as long as you don't over do it but you will triumph.

>>38380203
shit I know that feel, but yeah unfortunately that's not going to stop even when you're 50 they will still try to school you.

Queen of swords, the fool (r) queen pentacles, world, hierophant

Hm you may need to show you are independent both mentally and financially, try to show them you are in charge of things, by washing your clothes and little things like that. I know it sounds silly but do things without them asking you to do them and paying for their meals if you are able to do so, find ways to show that you are a law abiding adult who is capable of doing your own decisions.

As advice, yeah cards seem to be on point, you may need to set your foot down and start "adulting" as the kids now a days say. It took my parents 30 years of my life for them to realize I am an adult, so take it from me it's going to take a while but it will be possible for them to let go but you will still be their baby in their eyes no matter what, best of luck anonette.

>>38380224
I wish y'all the best here! <3

2 of cups, 6 of cups, 4 of wands, the fool, the lovers
find ways to shorten the distance, maybe a movie night or something cute and silly, call every day even if it's for an hour or so. watch a show together or have an activity you can both share online. Make something together, like a discord channel where you can share memes and things together. The key here is to make the distance almost non existent until you are able to meet, which the cards tell me you will be able to in time, but this is a long term game, so be patient anon and you will win her heart
>>
File: 4.jpg (86 KB, 475x633)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>38380076
Barrel, Spider, Hat

Ah man I lol'd at the "amxiety" on the hat.

-The barrel holds 100 punds, the barrel of mezcal
-The spider weaves her web / stun her for me with sticks, don't let her get to me
-Put on the baby's hat, don't let him get a cold

Ok so it's indeed a heavy load for you and the clear advice is to ignore the fuck out of it. The more attention you give to the hate and the more it affects you.
See them as the spider, and you're stepping ritght into the web. Don't let them bite.

Dagr, Fehu, and Naudir:
Go distract yourself doing something nice. Take a little break, and then come back to focus on your work. They need your attention more than you need to see their bullshit.
>>
>>38380425
here's the issue, I haven't even started and it's very soon ;(
>>
>>38380409
Scattered energy and emotions, poor willpower. Unable to achieve. Impulsive. Prickly. Wasted talents
>>
>>38380050
Silly. What did the girl on Tuesday want to tell me? I'm male.
>>
AQ/Trade
Do I have Aids or any other STDs?
>>
>>38380079
I love occult!

Ansur, Laukr, Thurs
Ah, there's important messages for you but the offering has to be a ~sacrifice~. It has to sting a bit to be accepted.

So the current on is, to put it simply,, meh. It's unimportant. They want you to meditate on it and offer something tasty and a bit painful, or that you'd feel the loss of.
>>
>>38380375
So are other things that you do, anon.
>>
>>38380425
>203
Lol my parents even wanted me to be independent, maybe this is some kind of test.
>>
>>38380352
>171
I do tend to get lazy at times though. I guess there is a nice mid way ground however.
>>
>>38380050
What will happen with d next couple of months?
>>
File: 20240715_230810.jpg (1.56 MB, 3742x1888)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>38380318
As your spread will further confirm, you align with the Shaman and are guided by the Pole Star. The Pole star remains fixed in the sky, as a reminder to stay true to yourself and your purpose.

>CORE CARD: THE SHAMAN
You are more in tune with animals and nature than most of your peers, paying mind to strange weather patterns and appreciating the local wildlife whereas others might view these creatures as inconsequential at best, or pests at worst. You often wonder if crossing paths with a rarely seen animal is a blessing or an omen, and are respectful of the creature either way. In addition to this, you are a creative type, and while you speak very little, your internal monologue is an endless marquee of questions and ideas. Most of the people in your city do not notice you. Those who do are either baffled by you or otherwise believe you to be wise beyond your years.

>THE ACTION TO AVOID: EIGHT OF VESSELS
Now is not the time to reinvent yourself. Despite pressure from others to change who you are fundamentally, this assassination of character is not necessary to reach your full potential. You already know the exact measure of what you are and what you are not; play to your strengths and continue the path you are on.

>THE ACTION TO TAKE: QUEEN OF ARROWS
In classic literature, when the Swan is not depicted as a symbol of love, it is depicted as a symbol of enduring strength in the midst of tragedy. I feel that your past has been a rocky one; take care that you let the grief and resentment roll off your back like water lest it consume you. Your perspective is a unique compared to those around you; remind yourself of your worth on a daily basis and lend yourself to grace and humility. In doing so, you will grow into your potential and will be revered by those around you.
>>
>>38380386
What kinda of spreads did you start with?
>>
>>38380050
You do occults anon?
I would like your help with this. Sometimes I feel confused about what entities/deities should I reach out to/worship. I don't know, sometimes I feel like I might been annoying some of them and I don't want to do so.
>>
File: 5.jpg (79 KB, 475x633)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>38380087
Sun, Hand (paw), Spider

-I'm lonely, I'm gonna stay alone
-A scribe's hand, a criminal's hand
-The spider weaves her web / stun her for me with sticks, don't let her get to me

Aw as much as I wanna say MUSIC, save your money. You're gonna need it.

Mannar, Gibu , Naudir
Yeah, keep a humble life for now, as a contract is coming for your time of need. No instrument for now, sorry :<
>>
>>38380422
here's a card friend

4 of swords
do try to rest up and catch some zzzs, if you aren't eating properly please try to do so, you seem to be tired as well. Find ways to rest and not stress yourself with life.

>>38380432
Make a plan, I would suggest you make a study guide if you remember anything the teacher said key points or things write those down, if you can study with a group of friends or someone who is able to ask you questions.

good luck anon!

>>38380366
no probs

>>38380249
5 of swords, 7 of wands, world, magician, strength, hierphant.

Yeah they are but your audience is also the type that loves to debate and questions things, rebels so to speak, so although they know you are wise they love to question everything, some often hardheaded while others wanting to get their point across try not to take it personal, your work is appreciated and you are building an audience of free thinkers so to speak. Advice will be not to get personal with any of them, keep a safe distance as creator and fans

>>38380304
ill take this as a general

Go to the doctor if you are able to afford it, there might be a problem with either your stomach or your intestines, try to watch what you eat these days something might end up taking you to the hospital and get you really sick, you may want to go easy on any greasy food as you might also suffer from blood pressure. Yeah you need to visit the doc, something isn't right or something may end up not being right. Also try to go easy with the stress and try not to anger yourself.

tower (r)
really try to take it easy these days so you are able to avoid whatever damage that might happen to your health
>>
hi i'm ddkay and i've been reading tarot for about ten years, i am open to taking questions about anything other then health or legal questions, and i don't do yes/no or other closed questions. this is my first time posting to x, so hello.
>>
>>38380094
A intuition reading sounds cool! I would like one
>>
>>38380503
what does it take to get to my girlfriend's part of the world?
>>
>>38380221
>>38380496
here's your read in case you missed it :>
>>
File: 20240701_021142.png (433 KB, 1092x3506)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>38380487
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png

This will take you very very far but most questions can be answered by 3 cards. This spread guide is a good one though and I have more spreads on the way I just have to stop being lazy and make the latest updated version
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38380503
Hi how are u
What’s the next step I should take in regards to my career?
>>
>>38380498
>4 of swords
Again? Lmao, I had that card drawn some months ago when I had a major upheaval in my job and I had to quit for personal reasons. Man, I'm kinda bummed out by that card you drew.
>>
File: Poshita.jpg (98 KB, 475x633)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>38380221
Thank you SO much, you're a peach!!!
I'm currently stuck on a life I don't want with no way to get out for the foreseeable future.

Supposedly I'm meeting someone soon (possibly December) and he's gonna bring a lot of change. It's that or my art goes viral and I get a ton of fame from it. IN ANY CASE THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS HOPEFUL <3

Love the captcha!

Pulled you a star <3
-The polar North star, that won't stop shining

Keep on shining! thank you
>>
>>38380094
Can I have an intuition reading pls? F
>>
>>38380503
What does K think of me??
>>
>>38380503
This one?>>38380402
Thanks anon.
>>
>>38380374
9 of swords, Death, 6 of swords, the sun

There's going to be great sorrow before you are able to move on and live out your best life, maybe opening up the past will open old wounds that will cause hurt but this is a needed hurt in order to flush out the bad trauma's facing your fears as they say, once you are over that fucked up past you will be able to be born from the ashes and move on with your life, there are new and bright beginnings ahead but the road is going to be long and very painful, but the pain will be worth it, make sure not to run away no matter how painful things get.
>>
>>38380094
I wanted to buy something from someone but I have a vague feeling of paranoia, reasonable or not?
>>
>>38380498
>304
Will consider it. I've been experiencing some unknown physical discomfort lately.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>38380503
I want to know everything or anything you can tell me about my future
>10 years
>>
>>38380503
Hey DD
What’s something I need to know about myself?
>>
File: read.jpg (234 KB, 540x960)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>38380511
so these cards are saying its going to be a lot of huge changes in your life that you are going to have to experience to get to your girlfriends part of the world. the devil card is saying that you are deeply invested in something that is harming you, and you will have to face this before you can go anywhere. you have to unchain yourself from what you have chained yourself too, it will not be an easy process but it is needed for this. it's going to take a very drastic and sudden change before you get to your girlfriends side of the world... and not just the changes you have to make, but an event that will happen to you will make all the difference. and then finally with the four of wands reversed i am not seeing this as a happy union of two people, there is a blockage in your happiness together. do you know what that could be referring to?
>>
>>38380503
What’s my love life like?
Thank you!!
F
>>
>>38380503
What can you see about my destiny?
>>
>>38380545
You know what? I take it.
Come hell or fucking high water.
I feel brave and not willing to even look behind, but if i have to face it i will die roaring like a lion amd not cornered.
I take it, thanks a lot for your reading.
>>
>>38380503
Hey, what have you learned during your experience as a tarot reader that a newbie should know?
> my q
Will I be happy soon?
>>
>>38380503
how come that lady avoided me on the crosswalk earlier today?
>>
>>38380545
Poshita will I be okay this month and next
>>
>>38380567
so I just have to suck it and see what that change is?
I don't think the blockage is referring to anything substantial, we love each other more than a simple blockage, but a huge pond is not simple.
>>
>>38380503
Can that group realistically do anything to hurt me?
>>
Trading this still
>>38380453
>>
>>38380514
I didn't! I just tend to not scroll in case I get lost :>

>>38380535
Here's my response. Thank you!!!
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: read2.jpg (91 KB, 540x303)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>38380560
so something you need to know about yourself is how i mportant finding balance is in your life. the highs can be fun, but the lows are really really low. and thats why balance is so important, it keeps us stable. don't just find balance as tranquility though, balance is also having one foot in the door and one foot out. i'm seeing that your divine feminine energy is being blocked, have you been engaging in any forms of self care lately? the empress card really encourages you to nurture yourself and make yourself feel good: you deserve it.
>>
>>38380457
Would you be willing to do one more clarifier on the desired offering for me? I can trade if needed.
>>
File: E-sNFosWQAEoM3u (1).jpg (1.14 MB, 1284x1566)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>38380535
>la emstrella
Me encantan tus cartitas tan todas lindas! los perritos esos me encantan. Reminded me of this!

The star is my favorite card in the tarot it's a hopeful card and a card that reminds me that there's always hope for a better tomorrow, thank you so much <3

I can definitely see you meeting someone, I think it might be sooner than you think, he is going to be a business man and someone reliable, perhaps an earth sign I am thinking Taurus and Capricorn here. As for your art yeah things do be pointing towards that way, I am rooting for you, you too keep shining as well!

>>38380526
I think cards are telling you to take it easy you know, and not to get yourself worked up over the past and other things.

>>38380475
could be, do try to show off so they know

>>38380476
everything in moderation anon.

>>38380508
>>38380538
>>38380547
hang on tight ill get to you
>>
>>38380598
This resonates thank you
>>
File: 20240715_233116.jpg (1.61 MB, 3867x2065)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>38380321
>>38380334
You align with the Guardian, a shapeshifter who challenges us to glean the knowledge he offers before he disappears like quicksilver. You were born in the time of the Journey, a great undertaking all creatures must face in which they return to the Earth and accept who, or what, they truly are.

>CORE CARD: THE FOREST LOVERS
This card represents the union of two polar energies to create a third, unique energy. In the context of your question, I take this as meaning your next job will be one that will seem ill-suited for your personality type on paper, but you will excel in this role nonetheless by offering a fresh perspective in what is otherwise a hivemind. I feel that it will be a corporate role.

>THE ACTION TO AVOID: THE MIRROR
The Mirror represents a slow, spiritual journey, and in this placement I feel that taking more time to "find yourself" is the wrong move. It is time to move on from procrastination and excuses and to instead seize your own success.

>THE ACTION TO TAKE: KING OF BOWS
Just as adders fight for dominance and strike without a second thought, so must you take action without getting lost in the endless theater of "what if?" I feel that the cards are encouraging you to apply for positions that are both out of your comfort level and potentially even outside of your qualifications; you may be pleasantly surprised where you end up if you're brave enough to take the leap.

As an aside, your spread consists of very strong cards. I feel that you have the potential to be an absolute powerhouse in your career.
>>
>>38380094
Hi there, can I get an intuitive reading? Aries, M24. Thank you
>>
>>38380503
General for the rest of year?
>>
>>38380503
Hi
Will we have a good roadtrip together?
>>
trading
>>
>>38380094
I want an intuition read
Anything you can tell me about finances or money.
>>
>>38380632
my q is this: >>38380453

what's yours?
>>
>>38380094
Hey so I’m working with M and O as a freelancer, will I succeed?
Intuition
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38380637
outcome of following C's advice?
>>
>>38380643
q?
>>
>>38380606
>>>38380526 (You) #
>I think cards are telling you to take it easy you know, and not to get yourself worked up over the past and other things.
Ah, no puedo tomarlo suave ya que estoy sin empleo y no quiero regresar al ámbito laboral en el que estaba. Gracias igual
>>
>>38380646
Is it really S that Freyja wants, or is that just one big misunderstanding?
Yours?
>>
>>38380578
definitley trust yourself and your intuition. practice your inuition. it feels corny to give this as advice but journaling your personal readings and having them to look back at and compare what happened to your interpretation really changes the game after just a short time. anyways though i cant answer your question because i dont really think yes/no tarot is reliable, sorry!

>>38380570
so your destiny, i pulled the Empress, 10 of cups, and 4 of wands. you are destined to have a child someday likely.... you will have a happy family that is very different then a traditional happy family. your destiny includes a happy home and much to celebrate.
>>
>>38380659
did the manifestation set in stone?

starting
>>
>>38380661
Thank you!
>578
Can I change my q to my future in love?
>>
>>38380665
Starting
>>
>>38380606
>>38380593
Thank you once again :3 <3
Best of luck and keep us posted on things!

>>38380508
I can see there's someone trying to mess with your plans, could be someone who envies you or pretends to be nice to you, please watch out. Fake nice? Beware of overly nice or "nice guys/girls" someone might also try to copy you in a creepy way, you are liked by many and possibly envied by others. You are someone who tends to draw attention to themselves easily, so do watch out for that trait of yours, also don't go out at night around the last week of july someone might try something shady or hurt you. Take something to protect yourself.

7 of swords
watch out for shady actors that might try to harm you

>>38380538
I got the smell of perfume when I got to you, are you in to fragrances or perhaps you are someone of refined tastes, I get richness from you or luxury, you should take care of your health, it's okay to be vain but not to the point of hurting yourself, you are beautiful as you are. You should also invest on that idea of yours it will take off in great ways, I can see you becoming some type of influencer or someone who might be in to fashion. Pretty

queen of wands
confident and beautiful and very passionate in everything you do.

>>38380547
intuition
Try to tone it down, and try to test it out when you get it if you are able to or ask them for proof that it works or if its a collectible ask for a picture of the item with the date next to it.

8 of pentacles
take precautions when you make this purchase and ask for questions.

>>38380552
yeah I got a faint pain when I was reading yours, take care please

>>38380577
that's the spirit, good luck and you will make it anon!
https://youtu.be/Ow_qI_F2ZJI?si=VHnpBCg_fVxzCJ01
>>
>>38380503
Why does it feel like something is so freaking wrong?
>>
>>38380094
could i beat the average american male in a fight?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38380434
Omg lol
>>
File: 6.jpg (90 KB, 475x633)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>38380187
Pertho, Uruz, Gibu

Good luck and bonds get stronger, new love if you don't have it yet <3

>>38380196
I tried pulling cheems but they all point to Mexico anyway lmao. So runes it is

Germany: Kauna, Iwar, Pertho
Spain: Raido, Mannar, Urur
Mexico: Sowelu, Laukr, Odal

Ok so for the LEGACY. Your life work, your overall happiness and also love, man, MEXICO is the best bet. Woah.

Germany brings the most out of knowledge and maturation academically.

Spain, a wild ride but with nice human connections

>>38380235
Pot, Pine, Cello

-The attention I pay to you is little, the case is to find out
-I bend you over and I go away, and bent over you are gonna stay
-the master's cello, that won't stop playing / Growing up he went to Heaven, and because he wasn't a violin he had to be a cello

Ah man this doesn't look promising. Things are what they seem, pay attention to the nagging sound you hear :<

Naudir, Fehu, Raido
You can and should be getting better.
>>
>>38380680
>508
Omg? Someone is jealous of me? Woah lol.
>someone who tends to draw attention to >themselves easily…
I’m literally tiny as fuck. Lol this is so scary!
>>
>>38380665
Ace of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, Seven of Pentacles Rx

In a manor of speaking it did. Some of the specifics might not be set in stone, but it looks like if you continue to work on this, the general outcome is set in stone.
>>
>>38380659
>>38380677

tower r
lovers r
9ow
empress r

S is not what she wants. Looks like you are not giving her what she wants and it is throwing your connection with her off balance. If you can see what the other things that she wants are it will greatly improve both your mental state as well as your connection with her.
>>
Aq
Is he really going bowling with that girl tonight?
>>
>>38380644
I got your read
>>
>>38380698
First
Thank you
>>
File: 20240715_235315.jpg (1.61 MB, 4000x2089)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>38380322
Please ask a single, more direct question. I will come back to this if you do.
>>38380338
You are aligned with the Blasted Oak, a symbol of necessary unrest. Even the most unfortunate events in our lives shape us into who we were meant to be, and there is always new life, and thus hope, sprouting from the ashes.

>PRESENT: THE STAG
You are a logical thinker, and while this can be a strength, it is oftentimes a weakness. When you can't justify the actions of others, you shut yourself off from them, and tend to harbor resentment for a long, long time. You have trouble forgiving those who have wronged you, even after years have passed. On the other hand, you are honest and extremely reliable to those few you have allowed yourself to trust. You are, like the Stag, both stubborn and fiercely protective. While you live life in the breadth of your own chosen bubble, you are largely content with what you have, and are disinterested with anything upsetting your routine.

PAST: THREE OF VESSELS
You used to feel authentic joy, and it was as natural as breathing. You used to love openly, and did not second-guess those around you. I can't speculate on what changed your perspective, but when you reflect on your past it must feel bittersweet.

>FUTURE: KING OF STONES
You will, in spite of common perception, go on to thrive in keeping with the security you have built around yourself. Isolation will not break you down in the way it would destroy others, so long as you maintain a close and loyal "pack." Your survival in the face of so many hardships will shape you into something cunning, and beautiful, and above all else, powerful.
>>
>>38380644
tower
2 of swords
queen of swords rx
it would be very unwise to do so my friend. It seems like it will lead to a very destructive situation. A lot of confusion, uncertainty and fogginess in your life if you follow their advice.
>>
>>38380720
What is it she wants from me? A previous read said it was something that would hurt me, and I would feel the loss of. Is that true, or is it something else that's simply more important to her than It would seem to me? Can you trade one more time to get clarity on this?

I'm trying to trust her, work with her, and I want to do those things. It's just I recently experienced a spirit attack, lie to, and manipulate me (including impersonating other spirits.), and I'm still in a very defensive position/mindset right now.
>>
>>38380503
You are welcome here. Greetings. Could I know how most of my audience see's me? Both good and bad
>>
>>38379597
Depends on what position the cards are in but as the standard past present future there's a blockage of creativity or confidence maybe both, shown by the ace wands Rx. The queen of cups well that's about beauty and a soft mature holding of the heart of the querant is female it may be that, it means they have their heart set on this and 8 of pent in future position suggests like hard work and experience so they can do the work and it will bring money but the work will be hard but yes the person offering the work seems to have good intent and probably understands her boundaries if the querant is male he may find the employer attractive or be especially vulnerable though the 8 of pent is quite definitive that the querant knows what they are doing
>>
>>38380756
yeah sure
my q is: what do the repeating 5's mean for my epic boyfriend?

starting
>>
>>38380237
Gibu, Laukr, Wunjo

No friend, there's always the chance of improving your life. Sadly your challenge is deep, but so is the conquest. It will take a lot of effort but if you decide on a path of improvement, thes say it's granted. Take a lot of care.

Gibu is the connection card, there are people who value you, absolutely, but you must conquer yourself. Lots of love for you.

>>38380279
No way to go but up, then.
Urur, Odal, Sowelu
Things will get better but you have to ride the lighning first.

>>38380282
I have to look stuff up now and then, no shame in it. Practice makes perfect, too.

>>38380419
Jara, Ansur, Laukr

Ah, sometimes we get tested by what we dread the most just to see how we are going to respond. What can you learn from it? There's a big lesson but you have to go deep to find it. The good thing is after this, the lesson cycle is over and a better one comes.
Dagr and Fehu says the skills you get from this will bring you wealth (any kind, maybe every kind) once your dawn comes. The night has messages for you.
>>
>>38380764
Starting
>>
>>38380653
bueno mas bien no de que te pongas a descansar en tus laureles, nomas que te relajes mientras buscas la oportunidad ideal y pues también buscar alternativas. Tranquilo anon la oportunidad que buscas va salir.

>>38380584
the moon, the hermit, temperance, 6 of swords
yeah in due time you will be, but you do need to get out of that negative mindset you have, you have the moon clouding your heart and your eyes. you need to get away from it's mirage of deceit. With patient and self kindness you will be able to move on from the pain that is clouding your heart. But don't be a stranger and get close to those that care about you.

>>38380612
Sorry my head is starting to feel hazy, I am switching to tarot solely

5 of swords, 8 of wands, strength, fool, 9 of cups
You're struggling with either classmates or people in your life that want you to be defeated but don't backdown or let them win, you might end up making a decision that will either change your job life or something important, try to think about it because once you make the choice things are going to go pretty fast but yeah whatever choice you make it's going to be okay for you in the long run, there's a possible chance of love in the future, but it really depends on this choice you make but yeah you're free to make whatever choice you want here.

>>38380634
sorry tarot friend

4 of pentacles, 6 of pentacles, 2 of pentacles, ace of wands

Seems like there might be struggles at first but on the month of september you might start to see improvement but you will be quite busy but money will be good around that month, you might even end up investing on something ver important, probably a house or a property, if not try to start thinking on making some investments for the future, gold and silver perhaps?
>>
Trading past/present/future
>>
>>38380787
q?
>>
>>38380775
>You're struggling with either classmates or people in your life that want you to be defeated but don't backdown or let them win, you might end up making a decision that will either change your job life or something important, try to think about it because once you make the choice things are going to go pretty fast but yeah whatever choice you make it's going to be okay for you in the long run, there's a possible chance of love in the future, but it really depends on this choice you make but yeah you're free to make whatever choice you want here.
Yes, this resonates, bit scary thinking there's people who want me defeated, maybe just some evil eye or something? I do need to change my job life, namely, getting one in the first place lmao. Little unsure on what you mean by a choice i have to make. There is one opportunity i really want and in the process. Could you clarify maybe? No worries at all if you cant, youve done a lot today! Thank you for your time.
>>
>>38380792
Is now a good time to make major changes in my life?

What's your question, anon?
>>
>>38379647
I dont exactly believe in higher selves but I will read messages from your ancestors and spirit guides

Accept the situation as it is rather than fighting to change is the animal reading

The one who incarnated you here, Queen of Cups, speaks of justice and travel, you can not plan for what you will find when you get to where you travel.
>>
>>38380680
>intuition
>Try to tone it down, and try to test it out when you get it if you are able to or ask them for proof that it works or if its a collectible ask for a picture of the item with the date next to it.
>
>8 of pentacles
>take precautions when you make this purchase and ask for questions.
It's a custom thing, I know they would deliver, they have done so in the past.
My worry is a bit more niche, precautions and questions in what way?
>>
>>38380798
Thanks anon. Just one thing, what do you mean by travel? Is it holiday, or actual relocation?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38380797
did that manifestation I typed into a terminal in my meditative state have an effect on the universe? written into the universe's code by now?
>>
>>38380680
>538
Aww super sweet
>fragrances
I love buying perfume.
Yeah I have passion for fashion and design. I’m trying to learn how to sew
>>
>>38380756
>>38380771

8os
2op r
7os r
queen os

She wants your soul no cap. She is in a bind and your soul will be what puts her back in balance. She is doing it in a sneaky sort of way and in the end it may harm you but it will benefit her greatly. Perhaps ask her if there is something else of equally great value that you can offer her. You are the key to her escape and freedom essentially
>>
>>38380775
>Tranquilo anon la oportunidad que buscas va salir
Estoy tratando, estoy haciendo un ejercicio que dura 1 mes y no logro los resultados que necesito porque siento miedo cuando me siento a trabajar en esto nuevo. Igual, ojalá tengas razón y todo salga bien. Gracias amiga, espero que en tu vida todo te salga bien igual para ti.
>>
File: 7.jpg (89 KB, 475x633)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>38380449
Nopal (cactus), Ghost (shrimp originally), Piñata

-The one everyone goes to see when they have to eat
-shrimp that falls asleep gets taken away by the current
-hit it, hit it, don't lose your mark

I think she's got the hots for you and might have wanted to ask if you're available. Could probably have more suitors so assesing your interest.
>>
>>38380094
intuition reading please?
>>
>>38380764
Judgement, The Magician Rx, Eight of Swords Rx, Four of Cups, Ten of Swords Rx

They seem to mean that there's something you're focusing on that you really shouldn't. I get the feeling that you're hoping for, or counting on that could throw you off. Just ignore this, and everything should all work out.

>>38380811
Are you sure? S in the first read was my soul.

One more trade to see if there really is anything else Freyja wants, or if that's the only thing? Because if it is, I'm not giving it.
>>
>>38380641
6 of wands, queen of swords, the hierophant, ace of pentacles
Yeah but you need to stick to your guns and follow protocols and don't take any chance or "quick solutions" because that could cost you your job, your boss is someone who is very cutthroat and won't be afraid to cut heads if necessary. So watch out, things will turn out well if you follow things to a T, I can you see earning good money from this work and future work if it prospers

>>38380705
yeah not sure but someone will act like a creep around you take care of yourself please. you have a charm that yeah it either makes people jealous or want to be you.

>tiny
you need to find ways to protect yourself, get a taser or pepper spray. maybe some self defense will also come in handy

take care of yourself anonette.

>>38380689
2 of swords, king of swords, strength
yeah I guess so, you need to be fast and very sharp, speed might be what gives you the advantage.

>>38380795
sorry friend maybe next time, I started to feel dizzy. you did get 9 of cups which means that things will turn out well for you with whatever choice you make.

>>38380803
ask for pictures and progress of said thing with the date on it to ease your mind. but things do seem to be turning out well just ask evidence of the progress

>>38380094
Okay no more readings
>>
>>38380290
>I was wondering is it possible for female cards like the Queen if Cups to represent males with that energy and vice versa such as a male card like the King of Wands with a female?
Totally possible, yes. I’ve seen it happen as well. Court cards are always tricky, and understanding them only goes so far. You have to practice more to see how you understand them as a reader. This goes for all cards, but court cards in particular have several directions they can go. Make notes of when they come in readings you do and what they ended up representing. The more you practice, the more consistent of meanings you’ll get, and the more you understand by looking at the spread what it likely means.

>>38380282
It will take a while to learn them, and the concepts will eventually get ingrained in your head from practice. Personally, I find the imagery of RW is way more helpful for learning than Thoth, but it’s perfectly legitimate to start with Thoth if it works for you.

>>38380386
This, grinding is super important.
>>
>>38380830
I don't really feel like trading with you anymore. Please refrain from (You)ing my posts.
>>
>>38380832
>sorry friend maybe next time, I started to feel dizzy. you did get 9 of cups which means that things will turn out well for you with whatever choice you make.
That's okay, get some rest anon. here take some chi
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: 8.jpg (27 KB, 216x288)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38380479

Palm, Deth, Star

-Palmer climb the palm an get me a real coconut
- Deathy death, sitting in her good pole
- -The polar North star, that won't stop shining

Bud I think y'all are gonna fugg. In any case the bond will deepen, it seems very nice <3
>>
>>38380810
You will make great things, find patterns online to practice and buy yourself a singer machine those are great, my grandma loved hers (I miss her) Best of luck <3

>>38380819
sorry anon I am leaving my head hurts but ill pull a card

queen of cups
if its advice try to be kind to yourself and others you deserve some love, you could possibly meet someone who resembles this card that will teach you how to love.

>>38380840
thank you :)
good luck out there!
>>
>>38380050
You pick, going to ask you about this too, all ok from buying from this guy? Ive bought before I just have a weird aversion or worry this time
>>
>>38379835
Past; page of sword Rx
Unwilling to learn

Present; Temperance
Give and take balancing emotions

Logical path; two of pent
Team work and partnership
Path it's self; the sun
Showing pride in this partnership both of yourself and of your partner
Result; knight of cups
A willingness to hold and express emotions respond to emotions and respect other people's responce yours.

Balanced path; two of swords
A choice to make, a decision
Path itself, pride and advancing on your partner
Result; ace of cups Rx
Love blocked do not take this path!

Base path; nineof pent Rx
Reverses to 8 of pent
Need to work harder but youre in a place of trying to be self sustainable,
Path itself; hitting on the person you find attractive without showing pride in them
Result; good sex, 2 of pent.

I think your partner enjoys being a bit of a dirty little secret and it would confuse them if you hit on them showing pride, your viable options seem to be making a practical partnership official without invoking sex
Or
Hitting hard without showing too much pride in the practical side of things

This has to do with both money and love and ultimately the choice is yours but if you want the ace of cups result I will need to look further into why it is reversed would you like me to?
>>
>>38380634
I tried to sense a more long-term solution for you, but it's hazy. I have the slight impression that you're creative and could earn commission from your art/writing, but would have to corner a VERY specific market. Like, go all-in on one theme. Aside from that, I have a strong feeling that you could win some pocket change from buying 3 scratch-offs. I almost didn't share because it sounds ridiculous, and it's not a life-changing amount of money, but the first thing that sprang to mind was that you'd pocket around $200 from buying 3 scratch-offs (no more or less, and I can't hone in on a specific type of scratch-off so I guess any will do).
>>
>>38380753
Thank you very much
Feels right for the past and present
>>
Will pull 10+ cards on anything for an occult read.
>>
>>38380832
689 thats what i was thinking as my strength, thank you so much for reading mines
>>
>>38380863
>if its advice try to be kind to yourself and others you deserve some love, you could possibly meet someone who resembles this card that will teach you how to love.
>
Not the first time Ive heard that but Im too closed off emotionally, thanks
>>
>>38380818
That’s weird, she knows I’m in a relationship. She might not know how serious, but I did tell her that I’m taken. Maybe she forgot. For context, my friend was trying to flirt with her, and she came up to ask me something after he left, but then said “nevermind” and walked away. Your interpretation makes sense, though. Thanks.
>>
>>38380880
Q?
>>
>>38380832
>705
I didn’t realize I have a charm lol. I did do some jiu-jitsu but I’m a little rusty. A pepper spray would be good. Also, I don’t know if this correlates to this creep from my school? I believe he’s autistic desu.
>>
>>38380282
An easy way of memorization is to give each number and suit its own association

Here is the key I use
1 beginning
2 duality
3 well it's just three but it's a progression to a group context rather than a oneon one situation
4 stability
5 chaos
6 victory
7 strength
8 power
9 almost there
10 completion

Now for the suits you mix them with the meanings of the numbers so;
Cups, water, emotions
Wands, fire, confidence, creativity, sexuality
Swords, air, mental
Pentacles, health, money, work

Each deck varies in interpretation of each card and, your own assigned meanings are very important
>>
>>38380871
>I think your partner enjoys being a bit of a dirty little secret and it would confuse them if you hit on them showing pride, your viable options seem to be making a practical partnership official without invoking sex
I'm not in any sexual or romantic relationship, I've taken vows of chastity because I want to complete my spiritual path. Right now I'm in a touch spot because I want to continue my path but I also want to become a profitable trader to be able to live a hermit life based on that, but I'm having a very hard time with trading psychology which has affected my spiritual practice as well, because I don't want to ever return to my past field of work. So, I've placed a lot of pressure on myself.

Could it be that the ace of cups is the spiritual path? Please, go on. And thank you a lot anon <3
>>
>>38380880

A read just said Freyja wants my soul. Is that really the only thing she wants, or is there something else major that I could give her? My soul is one thing I'm not going to give, and if she does want it, I need to make sure my soul is protected from being taken.

Yours?
>>
>>38380907 Was for >>38380891
>>
>>38380797
8 of swords, tower, 2 of cups rx
I don't think it's a good time at all, you will be faced with a lot of difficulties, all the things you could depend on will vanish, your platform will be pulled right from underneath you and you will become impotent. Complete disconnection would be terrible.
>>
>>38380611
Wow thank you for that long and detailed read.
>>
>>38380914
What would be the outcome of taking C's advice in the long term and pursue a career in what they suggested me?
>>
>>38380923
Starting
>>
>>38380914
>>38380923
don't do this guy's read he's a tradecucker
>>
File: 20240716_002559.jpg (2.17 MB, 2654x3980)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>>38380808
The Nine of Bows jumped out as I was shuffling the deck. This card teaches how, in making demands, we can sometimes delay the desired outcome, or even sabotage ourselves in the process. I sense that there is pushback to your demands, and that you must acknowledge your past failures before you can move forward. Because you were meditating with the intent of pushing your own wishes instead of reconciling your own headspace, your wishes will not be made manifest (yet). This card calls for respect and humility...

I think this message was meant for me, as well. :[
>>
>>38380375
The bible written by men divining what God is speaking to them through their thoughts? Their personal iterpertation of the will of the most powerful creator they can imagine, reading dreams in his name? Communicating with dead through witch's (I think that was saul)

The book of revelation is one big dream, the book of Daniel relies on dreams and the book of exodus is has Joseph directly intreting dreams? Have a free bibliomancy reading christ cuck.

Job 12 23
He makes nations great and destroys them, He enlarges nations and disperses them

Real stand up politician this "God" of yours.

Now for the witch's take can't make this shit up

2 Samuel 14 27
The king said to Zadok also, Art not thou a SEER?
Return to your city in peace in peace, and your two sons with you, Ahimaaz thy son, and Jonathon the son of Abiathar.
>>
>>38380907
King of Swords, 6 of Swords, 7 of Wands
Your reader was right and yes they do want your soul, this will mark a departure in your relationship with them as they're adamant in their request and you're standing up for your morals as you should. Adding my personal take removed from the read: I believe lower vibrational entities could show up to you masked as a deity or spirit and try and swindle you, if you feel as if you're being taken advantage off or pressured into doing something you don't want to then you'd may want to step back and reassure your situation.
>>
>>38380915
Thank you so much.
>>
>>38380725
Doesn't want to but he is. He is doing it to punish you obviously.
>>
>>38380941
this wasn't really that helpful.
>>
>>38380804
Holiday until you decide different!
>>
>>38380769
>>419 (You)
Let's hope it's for the best. Thank you anon, you bring me some hope.
>>
File: 9.jpg (85 KB, 475x633)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>38380488
I got you a tree, A bottle, and a parrot

-the one who gets close to a good tree gets covered by good shade
-The tool of the drunkard / the bottle of tequila, the bottle of mezcal
-Parrot, give here your claw, and start telling me the difficulties you had when you didn't know how to talk

Ok this to me is, you have to be reeeeeally picky about how you approach them. Also working on how to communicate better with them will help you decide. In any case, think carefully on whom you are drawn to the most, have deep connection, which one is the MOST meaningful.

An altered state could help you out, too, but I can see it as a beware of hopping too much between them.

>>38380602

5 of wands, 2 of swords and 3 of cups say to me that if you're dealing with other entities they might want your attention, all of it. But also that you have to ask yourself what you can offer, and them if it would actually be acceptable.

>>38380606
>535
Son lindísimas! pensé que serían más tiernas pero no, son un poco groseras <3

Thank you, I hope we meet soon. I feel the connection but I've been misled before, so it's kinda hard sometimes to see what's actually true.

Lots of love for you Poshita!!! I love that meme
>>
>>38380959
sorry, I'm rusty. wish you the best.
>>
>>38380978
alright
>>
>>38380904
Ah I see well if you want to profitable stop blocking your sexual energy is the advice all paths forward are pro sex.

Also 4 chan says you need gay sex (2PNS) two penis is the capture
>>
>>38380982
Hahaha no thanks anon.
>>
>>38380050
Can I get some guidance on fixing my mind and life overall. Whatever suits best.
Male
>>
AR air read

Sexuality being blocked leads to strange perversions including when your force yourself into monogamy. Monogamy should be a natural result of jealousy and love not an appearance to others to fit in

On the other side celebacy should be the result of self sustainable sexual energy or rejection not an attempt to hoard energy (often leading to cancer) or manipulate your spirit into growing by taking away its expression and joy.
>>
>>38380923
Knight of Pentacles Rx, Queen of Wands, Ten of Pentacles Rx, The Star, Page of Cups Rx, Ten of Swords, Judgement Rx, Three of Wands, Eight of Swords Rx, Page of Wands

This advice might seem too good to be true, and it is. It would take a long time for you to get anywhere in this field. Once you did finally start making progress, you would hit a wall, and be stuck there with promises of something that won't come. It might be something good to use as a platform for something else, but it doesn't look like a good long term investment of your time and resources. If you find something else your instincts tell you is a good idea, which seems likely, listen to them and take that chance.

>>38380949
Trade again? Is my soul protected enough to avoid it being taken away from me, even if the phrase of giving my soul to anyone specific pops into my mind for the foreseeable future?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38381013
q?
>>
>>38381022
Is my soul protected enough to avoid it being taken away from me, even if the phrase of giving my soul to anyone specific pops into my mind for the foreseeable future?

Yours?
>>
>>38380973
>>38380488
Alright, will do so. Thanks Elster!
>>
File: elsterbye.jpg (29 KB, 564x392)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38380864
Queen of swords, 7 of pents rx, judgement rx

Yeah I would listen to that sus feel you're getting here. I wouldn't buy

>>38380887
Ohhh could be about the friend then, but yeah, thirsty vibes from her

>>38380969
<3

>>38380996
ace of swords rx, 9 of swords, 7 of wands
Overall, stop the bad thought loops, it's got you all anxious all the time and it's not letting you see clearly. King of pents says to be accountable to what you've done in the past, but don't dwell on it, it's done.

Sorry y'all I got tired so tarot it is.

I have to go! Good luck friends
>>
>>38381047
>Yeah I would listen to that sus feel you're getting here. I wouldn't buy
Thank you I dont know why
but I was about to write them and I got a massive headache the moment I was going to do so beyond a hi, that I deleted. I think ghosting is the right idea. This odd feeling of dont do it. Thank you
>>
Doing 3 path (logical, balanced, base) readings as me anything
>>
Trading This >>38381030
Will draw 10 plus cards.
>>
>>38381063
Will he like my body? I'm having major self esteem issues
>>
>>38381055
It seems shady!

>>38381032
YW!
>>
>>38381063
Tell me anything what do your cards show
>>
>>38381063
how do i build a better life?
>>
>>38381047
>Ohhh could be about the friend then, but yeah, thirsty vibes from her
Interesting. He's tried flirting with her a few times, but he hasn't really gotten anywhere with her. He's a handsome dude, though, so maybe she is interested or wanted to ask me about what kind of person he is. I'm not invested in this, just got curious. Thanks again.
>>
>>38381073
Move on it's not about your body but he's cheater. Trying to make it work by not moving on shows results in lack of judgement. He isn't letting himself love you scared of commitment and while he knows you're probably the best thing he can find he's so scared of fucking it up he cheats just move on and be patient it may be he come back to you but he needs you to not care cards

Past; 4 of wands
Present; page of cups Rx

Futures
Logical 6 of swords, empora Rx, 4 of swords, (peace)
Balanced king of cups Rx, empora Rx page of pentacles, 3 of swords.
Base; 8 of cups, page pent, judgement Rx

The more you care what he thinks and work to make it work the less he will like you it's not healthy and you deserve someone more mature by far.

Has nothing to do with your body has to do with the fact he's a child unable to hold his own heart if this is going to work he needs to meet you half way. Make him work harder so he appreciates the prize more when he wins!
>>
>>38381072
Knight of cups, 2 of pents, hi priestess rx

Yeah, you're focusing on the wrong stuff. Get out of your head, there's no danger here.
>>
>>38381063
This >>38381030 please.
>>
>>38381063
What is my path forward for love
>>
>>38381114

This sounds exactly like what happened with my ex. Thank you.
I know he will come back but I've moved on already.
>>
>>38381119
Thanks. I've been manipulated non-stop, and asked to give more than I could ever expect to get for the last two weeks now. Even when I confirm identities as someone with a trusted reputation, take precautions, and approach with honest intentions, I always seem to end up being (or attempted to be) taken advantage of and/or hurt.

It's been a rough few weeks to say the least. Thanks for the reading. Do you have a Q you would like in return?

>>38381120
>>38381072
Never mind. It was just answered
>>
>>38381138
It's a freebie!!! Ty
>>
>>38381082
The past shows a happy family, the present shows an overload of work, you need to return to something g you are missing.

Logical- stop celebrating that time is over, be honest and move on, avoid heart break

Balance, you do not know or your bf/ partner doesnt know something be honest and let fate work that is allow the other party - romantic or customers if buisness - make their moves without trying to control or manipulate them, leads to great dreams

Base indecision letting fate work while still lying to yourself or others leads to blocked grief

You need to be honest and allow the other players to move freely to get the best future admit to yourself he doesn't know how you feel tell him and let him react honestly without attachment to the out come don't express the truth to manipulate but rather to honour who you are in this relationship to allow yourself to be fully present in it

Cards
Past 10 of cups
Present 10 wands Rx
Futures
Logical - 4 wands Rx, seven of swords Rx, three of swords Rx
Balanced - king of swords Rx, seven of swords Rx, wheel of fortune
Base - two of swords Rx,wheel of fortune, five of cups rx
>>
>>38381082
Your basically holding onto nostalgia and happy past but secrets are ruining the image and you no longer feel happy also you are trying too hard to control the situation
>>
>>38381083
Past magician
Present 4 of wands

You were confident and it worked for you in the past so you are in joy now

Logical future,
3 pent
Teamwork
Path, more confidence and celebrating your wins
Result 9 of pent Rx , leads to unsustainable wealth you need to go back to working hard at your own skill level before advancing if you want this success to flow freely.

Balanced, moon inverted
Ignoring illusions
Path 6 wands + 9 of cups
Both continue confidently in your success and show appreciation to to your wealth and good fortune be happy where you are and the result is the Hermit so this will lead you to inner searching of what happiness means to you personally not in others eyes

Base page of pentacles
Start a new business project
Be appreciative of the good energy around you without bragging about your success, humility basically
Leads to five of staffs
Clashing of ideas, it is better then that you do focus on your team and that you do not get to humble as people will take your kindness for weakness!
Leads to
>>
>>38381063
How do I attain a stable financial position in like half a decade.
>>
>>38381063
Where do i need to reach in this life? How do I get there?
>>
>>38381120
Can tell you right now your soul is like Dyaneares dragons it does not matter if it is taken or sold it is only the duty that you honor which matters.

Past three of pent inverted
Fear of team work

Present magician inverted
Fear of your own confident magic for fear of losing your soul ect

Paths
Logical - 2 of wands inverted
Rejecting deals and relationships
Path judgement
Self explanatory but basically just do what you think is right let your conconsious your sense of right and wrong be the keeper of your soul and no one will take it.
Result king of cups
A secure and lasting hold over your emotions
It is important you reject sexuality that is in your own view immoral and focus more on emotional bonding as you are called to it

Balanced path -4 of pentacles
Control
Path judgement and 6 of wands inverted
Both honouring your sense of right and wrong and being humble
This leads to the devil inverted
So there is a possibility of losing your soul to you own judgement if you let others rule over you the idea is to revert back to temperance and balance your duties and commitments with a healthy sense of pride!
Base 2 of cups
Communication that honor's the other in your bond, paved by humility without judgement, or with blocked judgement
Leads to the star inverted
Hopeless loss of soul but this may in fact be love but your question is about souls so it looks bad if your too humble.

My advice is to sell your soul to yourself by writing down and signing that without explicit written willful consent from you your soul belongs to you alone that it can not and shall not be sold in a dream, state of incoherancy or without clear acknowledgement that your soul is yours like a dragon it is wild and follows its own self regardless of whether someone claims it your judgement must be clear before it is forfeit and if it is not you consider the sale or stand over both invalid, and unethical due to the invalidation

Something like that. In your own words
>>
>>38381209
Thanks for the reading, ill be smarter with money now since that does resonate.
>>
Aq
What was trump's shooters motive?
>>
>>38381136
Thank you for the feed back!
>>
trading
>>
>>38381292
q?
>>
>>38381306
What the hell is E thinking saying that shit about me? Is there any basis in reality at all?
you?
>>
>>38381315
any basis in reality to the things she said?
mine is will reading books help my current stagnation?
starting on confirm
>>
>>38381063
What am I meant to do in my life? I feel like the life I live isn't meant for a grand purpose, but for the sake of helping someone else find theirs
>>
>>38381274
6 wands Rx

Didnt want him to win the election
>>
>>38381063
how soon i find a new gf
>>
>>38381330
starting
>>
>>38381063
What should be the next step i take to go forwards with my plans (career)?
>>
>>38381330
fool r
page of cups
the sun r

To a point. Cards warn of overreliance of books to help your stagnation and that you need to remember that you need to put active effort in and to apply anything you gather from books to your own situation, but also books will help you to gain a new perspective on present issues that will definitely help you overcome your current hurdles. Just remember not to use it as a cure-all to your present problems and you'll be fine :)
>>
aq how does k feel about r
>>
What would think of y?
>>
>>38381246
Assigning 9 of pentacles and doing a long path read can't type all the cards

Uh actually that only took one year!

Your family appears to be wealthy and your own a good page with them!
Or rather they were wealthy in the past 10 pent, now they just love each other and you 10 cups

The base path is the devil and it excludes risking your money but accepting you don't know

It looks like you have a son you want to teach by risking money but if you just save it you will be sustainably wealthy in a year!

Show your family you can do this and admit you do not know the future or no more gambling and you reach 9 of pent

If you try to um if you focus on not being good enough and gamble on your own you upset your mother and or wife and she won't be happy to give you money for said new business and if you ignore you do not know the future and go forward on your own you son and your remain children basically just save I know how hard that can be but yeah it would only take you a year. If you don't have a son the page of pentacles is more likely you and you aren't wise to gamble harsh I know but yeah just save on a base level knowing it will bring you wealth and after saving you can gamble on a real business remember a whole year of saving is needed
>>
>>38381246
Oh you may also want to find a wifey or husband the devil relates to sexuality too. Save for them and you can do it
>>
>>38381315
stars book
clouds tower
she's very emotional and she is very good at lying, so she makes it sound real to the people that are listening to her. But the things she are saying are made up and just defile your image.
>>
>>38381063
Future reading
>>
>>38381405
thanks anon
trade again?
>>
>>38381410
no, books don't carry an value
>>
>>38381063
How do i become more appealing maybe for long term relationships? Like how do I become one who can have that with a good woman not just some hookup
>>
AQ
what does he think of B(f)
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381257
In short you need to find reason to stand up for yourself by giving to others that is used the knowledge you have to um not give financially but emotionally!

You need to learn the truth in "better to give than to receive" and their is emphasis on not relying on your parents but accepting while they may have been abusive or just kind of not wise, selfish emotionally like they would love and support you to manipulate you into supporting and submitting to them. That's "not healthy" but forgive them if you can understand they were living in a place of fear of you being an evolution of them they were threatened. your mission is to stand for your truth while allowing your heart freedom to love others. Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder and realized that when you support someone they tend to rely on you boosting your self esteem and mana? Does that make sense?

The queen of swords Rx could also be a partner so be careful of tying yourself to a manipulative woman like your mom.

Love for the sake of loving and you will find confidence in being an adult not a child.
>>
>>38381415
Then why are you asking if they'll help?
>>
>>38381455
to troll someone
>>
how does T feel about Her
>>
>>38381415
why do u think this?
i was just complaining to myself thatall Book are fakeshit & not real
>>
>>38381333
Purpose is to find beauty and love in your own self and others not to carry the world on your shoulders. Dont give up on yourself.

Travel and find love and give up on holding up the whole world your in a position financially where you have enough grounding to try some new ventures but, you rely on team work. Travel and find love travel and find beauty. There is no simple one purpose of there were your life would be over after it was complete instead it is an evolving journey. Too much honesty may and you may lose your chance at love so dont be too honest.
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
Should I ruin him the same way he tried to ruin me?
>>
>>38381457
You're pathetic
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381479
Hi Oracle
Can I ask a question?
How/when will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
I'll flip a coin for you fags for a little while. It really shouldn't need to be said, but yes or no questions only.
>>
>>38381529
Should I try to fuck KH
>>
>>38381338
Well you can always go back to your old controlling gf by giving up or rather not giving up but submitting to her looks like if you like to her and hide your feelings you get her back but you know you can do that in like a year like next year but if you accept that your heart is leading you somewhere and circumstance rules over free will sometimes you can avoid that heart ache and find a soul mate in a sexy lady you barely know by refusing the nurturing nature of your ex who is a plarently a cheater! You need to be willing to struggle for her but she is soulmate material about 2 to 3 years away don't act like you don't know it when you see it avoid being seduced by familiarity!
>>
>>38381498
noted
>>
>>38381532
no
>>
>>38381529
Will I get laid in 30 days?
>>
>>38381546
no
>>
>>38381529
will I get to fuck A?
>>
>>38381529
will i get my wishes?
>>
>>38381554
no
>>38381555
no
>>
File: yq56eqff6qy21.jpg (26 KB, 670x648)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>38381550
Thank you. In next 30 days?
>>
>>38381529
Will j love me?
>>
>>38381558
but I already have
>>
>>38381529
is it p?
>>
>>38381529
Is T into r?
>>
>>38381529
Does CC like me in a crush sort of way?
>>
>>38381529
Does he love I
>>
>>38381529
Should I try to fuck SB?
>>
>>38381395
Well put simply I'm separated from the wealthy part of my family and I won't say that I'm on great terms with them.

I don't make money no son either. I'm in college right now. But I mean I save as much as I can except for when i meet friends once in a while when we go out.
But i guess for now saving is the advice that will help
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381401
Hmmmmmmmm kek
Okay finding a wife is hard these days
thanks
>>
>>38381372s
For one thing don't work for your dad it makes you feel over dependant and gives him more control over you and your finances than he should have!

Also shows a lack of courage

If it's not your dad it is a asshole boss

Past is lack of movement when you should have moved but if you listen to your intuition you have an opportunity to find balance or completion

Your base self is scared of leaving a stable job but that's ignoring your intuition give it up! Your just gonna be thinking about leaving the whole time your there and dreaming of better things
If you stop looking to the future keep ignoring your intuition but find new possibilities that grow from this career or job you can through some struggle find completion but your basically going to have to take the opportunity in front of you now and ignore intuition

What are you good at? Because the logical path is to do what you know your good at looks like tarot reading to be honest, 9 of swords Rx so 8 of swords so which if you mix that with intuition it suggests tarot reading. In that that leads to new opportunity where your intuition is honoured and you aren't feed lies propelling them Id recommend that path it's sustainable in a different way and means you have a real future you can be proud of.

It may also be any kind of art. But it's something you're naturally good at.
>>
>>38381384
Hopeless

>>38381386
Lack of epiphany wisdom blocked realisation ignored.
>>
>>38381559
yes
>>38381561
no
>>38381566
yes
>>38381577
no
>>38381581
yes
>>38381583
no
>>38381586
yes
>>
>>38381529
will these audio work how i want?
>>
>>38381619
yes
>>
>>38381623
WOPPEEE thx
>>
>>38381415
Just found a verse in the bible that said it's ok to rape women BUT NOT A MAN and it's pretty bullshit yeah
>>
AQ what does UR think of TB
>>
>>38381629
care to share?
>>
>>38381529
will i s? ever?
>>
>>38381529
If i did plan2 i’ll get it? tysm
>>
>>38381416
Serious things can grow from hookups if you take them seriously but will read your cards.

But maybe start with not devaluing the girls that gets into bed with you.
>>
>>38381473
because you don't really gain anything from knowledge that you don't have the experience to put that knowledge to work.
>>
>>38381529
is reincarnation actually actually real like outside my thoughts real
>>
>>38381529
Should I listen to my friend J's advice on what to do next about the girl I was telling her about?
>>
>>38381639
no
>>38381643
no
>>
>>38380856
Hell yeah haha ty
>>
>>38381529
is there 10 of them?
>>
>>38381605
Thank you.
>>
>>38381652
will I not fuck your mom?
>>
>>38381529
Did j do D?
>>
>>38381529
Am I still part of the team?
>>
>>38381648
no
>>38381649
no
>>38381654
yes
>>38381656
yes
>>
>>38381416
Wait are you Already married?
>>
>>38381063
Will I get my own place where my grandma lives?
>>
>>38381529
Is i AWFATIS would i do it?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381660
no
>>38381661
no
>>38381667
yes
>>
>>38381529
Are the Ts gonna make me get it?
>>
>>38381529
Will I get my own place next to where my grandma lives?
>>
>>38381529
Will this job always be so easy?
>>
>>38381529
yes or no to my thought?
>>
>>38381672
no
>>38381673
yes
>>38381674
yes
>>
>>38381416
Already married with kids but you can't communicate your feelings well and some chicka has rejected you or your looking for a girl that your parents approve of

One is readily avalible you just need to consider your feelings and hers as equal she is a beauty! Tell her this and there is a future. Let your family sway you and you will lose her.

Grow up jeez
>>
>>38381671
Am i God?
>>
>>38381663
is any thing real
>>
>>38381678
yes
>>38381682
no
>>
>>38381431
Like a mom, healing and understanding. Doesn't seem to be sexual
>>
>>38381453
>your mission is to stand for your truth while allowing your heart freedom to love others.
Thanks for this. I shouldn't suffer holding onto negative emotions . I do get that mana thing.
Loving for the sake of loving must be nice. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>38381684
if i did M will i get my desire
>>
>>38381683
yes
>>38381688
no
>>
>>38381693
Am i black??
>>
>>38381457
Haha gl with your pursuit.
>>
>>38381529
Should I try to fuck the cna with black hair?
>>
>>38381685
Will i get what i want pls
>>
>>38381697
no
>>38381699
no
>>
>>38381680
Whattt? NP I'm not married. Some chick did reject me and I was/am hung over her.
I don't know who you're talking about in the next line. Family really holds no sway,well not anymore.
I've really not gotten close to anyone recently.
>>
AQ
Will I end up with them?
>>
>>38381529
Will I get a paid position after my training?
>>
>>38381469
No struggle because it means less inner work on his own bullshit,lying to a soul mate about her to avoid a fight, but soul mate knows, someone isnt letting him be dominant which reverse psychology means he gets something to push against strengthening his own position. fear of team work needs to lead back solid two person partnership, monogamy, wants to communicate to get better sex and there by healing.
>>
>>38381063
Where will i find happiness in life. Not just like the end but like in the day to day for the most part of life?
>>
>>38381713
no
>>
>>38381714
Tysm on poiny
>>
>>38381529
will i get a paid position after this internship? (different anon)
>>
>>38381663
will i get my d back
>>
>>38381063
How do I beat this addiction and just be free
>>
>>38381703
Ty
>>
>>38381497
Yeah steal his gf! But only if you actually like her.
>>
>>38381724
no
>>38381727
yes
>>
AQ
What kind of a girl will my next girlfriend be like?
>>
>>38381529
Am i going to get my dr ever?
>>
>>38381529
Should I try giving C my number next time I see her at the store?
>>
>>38381529
would i succeed?
>>
>>38381737
yes
>>38381741
yes
>>
>>38381703
>17
correct
>>
>>38381745
yes
>>
>>38381529
Should I go to bjj class in the afternoon later?
>>
>>38381730
What is T like?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381758
yes

I'm done. Thanks for the q's all.
>>
how does p feel about she
>>
>>38381679
Ty
>>
>>38381529
>>38381712
>>
>>38381771
too l8 m8, my thumb is starting to hurt.
>>
>>38381763
thank you for the coin flips
>>
Trading multiple queries
>>
Aq
Did I freak him out?
>>
>>38381792
Qs?
>>
>>38381795
>>38381792
I will trade you what ur query
>>
>>38381799
What would benefit me the most? Taking R, S, A, or L? You?
>>
>>38381801
Would taking PA benefit me or bad idea? You?
>>
>>38381807
So you want a spread for each letter?
I have two Qs.
1. Do MB (female) and MK (male) talk about me? If so regarding what?
2. What are ML (male) and P (female) planning regarding me?
I'm male.
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38381830
yeah like 1 or 2 or 3 cards each whatever you're comfy with, starting yours
>>
>>38381817
Did I freak him out ?
We got in a fight and I was very mad
>>
>>38381817
2 of pents
7 of swords
9 of wands
Long term effects
Five of swords
Temperance
The lovers
Hmmm seems like it's going to benefit you. But you don't want people to know?
>>
>>38381817
Also you still have to put in the hard work to achieve what you want
>>
>>38381807
R
>temperence, 9 of pents, 4 of wands
S
> Judgement, 10 of cups rev, 5 of swords rev
A
>Hanged man rev, 4 of swords rev, Ace of swords rev
L
>tower, 5 of pents, Ace of pents rev

Lmao anon, legit the only option worth taking is R. All the other options suck to some degree. S will leave you dissatisfied tho you'll get over it. A will leave you stressed, confused and kinds stuck with it while L is an option you'd do well to stay away from.
R seems to bring a sense of inner satisfaction and fulfilment while also enriching you as a person in some way and giving you a cause to celebrate.
Pick R anon.
>>
Aq
Does my tall boss wanna shag?
>>
>>38381830
3 of wands reversed 4 of cups strength
they kinda resist talking about you, might think about you though, I think they respect you too much to gossip
MK respects you, king of pentacles.
MB might think about gossiping about you but doesn't. 7 of cups additional card for her.
7 of cups rx queen of cups hierophant rx
seems like they are planning an unorthodox clearly defined role that is a fit for you emotionally
ML, page of wand rx knight of cups 6 of cups
planning something based on the past that might be boring but emotionally fullfilling or a diplomatic decision for you
P, 4 of wands rx 4 of cups rx 6 of cups rx
P wants you gone though, taking back and offer or wanting you to lose a job or something, is bothered by the past
>>
>>38381848
7 of wands 7 of cups 10 of cups rx king of wands page of pentacles rx 3 of pent rx

It made him very defensive and in his ego, made his thoughts steer toward negative thoughts and fantasies about things just not working out in the end, loss of a happy ending or fulfillment, or loss of commitment with the page of pent rx .
>>
trading
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>38381890
Sure whats your Q? I don't do occult or generals if that's cool with you
>>
>>38381886
Wanna trade again?
>>
>>38381894
sorry, I'm not sure what this means? what do you do
>>
>>38381898
sure, would trying O or V benefit me or nah? you?
>>
>>38381908
K
Will he forgive me next time we meet?
>>
>>38381909
aw goodness
ace of sword 3 of swords 6 of cups

Yeah.... just gotta talk it out for real that it hurt him and about things that hurt you both, what words were said that hurt, but you guys have too strong of a history together and he'll just take it like you're his little baby and make mistakes and whatever, with 6 of cups taller boy and little girl having an innocent forgiving love
>>
Trading
>>
>>38381908
O
Temperance
Seven of pents
Queen of wands
V
10 of wands
Page of swords
Knight of pents
Both will take some time for the benefits but it seems like O will have a better outcome...
Not either
Ace of wants
10 of pents
7 of swords
Looks like not taking them will still give you good results desu
Any feedback would be awesome
>>
>>38381916
Ty!!
>>
>>38381923
Q? mine is would taking A be a good or bad idea?
>>
>>38381936
thank you, I agree with your reading
>>
>>38381942
What do I need to know right now?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38381945
Trade again? Lol
Will I have a good trip to asia next year?
>>
>>38381952
Moon 3 of wands Page of Swords Devil RX 8 of swords

The way may be unclear or treacherous or scary or you may be paranoid about how everything isn't clear or hidden, might be fantasizing too much about fearful outcomes, but all limitations are self-imposed, and there is no need for limitation, just keep true and faithful to your long term goals and vision and ships will come in, and you don't have to do much but be decisive, simple decisions, decisions that resist the devil, decisions that resist bad habits, decisions that free you from any temptations or negativity.
>>
>>38381942
The Hermit Rx, The Magician, Page of Pentacles Rx, The Sun Rx, Wheel of Fortune Rx, Three of Pentacles

Likely a bad idea. It would take a while to get any real, practical use of taking A. It looks like any use you could get out of it would be very situational, and not worth the effort. You should probably just avoid A for the time being.
>>
>>38381132
>>38381063
You skipped me.
>>
>>38381956
alright alright Starting
What would give me most benefits...R140, R150 or neither? That's the last of the choices I got , thanks.
>>
>>38381992
Starting
>>
>>38381956
Moon rx 9 of pent rx page of wand rx 3 of wand rx

This looks like... you won't go? Are you sure you're going?
>>
>>38381992
Damn I lost what I had written down but best results with r140
If you do neither it will be perfectly fine but then you will feel like you want more than what you have aquired, like you will be unsatisfied and look for something more
Are these steroids?
>>
>>38382002
I'm definitely planning on it...
Dunno what would keep me back from the trip
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38382007
I would definitely ask someone else for a second opinion cuz my cards are basically saying it's not gonna happen. And yeah, they're SARMs, one was a roid I asked about. Thanks for the help. Kinda silly asking tarot about it I know but I was curious. Thank you
>>
>>38382021
I think if you eat lots of steak or ground beef try to get grass fed if u can and raw milk and eggs you're gunna look and feel amazing eat a good amount of it too just avoid sugars and seed oils too I only seen good results with this
Thank you!! Take care of yourself
>>
File: Get what I want .png (3.62 MB, 1284x1892)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
Trading
>>
>>38382052
Hi
How will my trip to asia go next year?
You?
>>
File: IMG_4747.png (3.85 MB, 1284x1471)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
>>38382059
General advice please
Starting
>>
>>38382064
Starting
>>
>>38382064
The sun
2 of swords
You got more than one crush or love interest?
Seems that it's in your best interest to decide on who you want.
Feedback appreciated I can answer more if you want
>>
File: IMG_2299.png (2.35 MB, 1284x1602)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>38382073
Four of swords
Page of pentacles
Sun
It will go well *IF* you are diligent enough to make it happen smoothly, don’t get lazy with planning
> You got more than one crush or love interest
Nope
Doesn’t resonate but thanks!
>>
>>38382078
Maybe taking the next step in your relationship?
If not this then I suck haha
Also maybe time to find love
>>
File: Hmmmmmmmmmm.png (1.91 MB, 1277x1203)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>38382084
> Maybe taking the next step in your relationship?
My career is at the forefront of things now the two of swords would make sense if this was a career related thing.
Gens are hard so dw
>>
>>38382089
Ty for the feedback!
>>
>>38382106
test (ignore this,,,)
>>
hello. the voices are chatty today.

would anyone like me to channel them to do some reads?

drop your queries
below

disclaimer: i am not responsible if the voices say something you don't like. take everything with a grain of salt.
>>
>>38382159
will i get my wishes plz? tysm
>>
>>38382159
How does k feel about lf?
>>
>>38382159
Tapes will manifest it?
>>
>>38382159
What does z think of R?
>>
>>38382159
My next girlfriend, what will be she like?
>>
>>38382159
I wrote a list of wishes will I get any?
>>
Forgot to oull a daily card before leaving the house. If someone could do one for me I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>38382159
Next job
Thank you!
>>
>>38382159
How's the rest of the year looking for me?
>>
>>38382159
>i am not responsible if the voices say something you don't like.
I want to hear something about me that I won't like. Something I don't already know or have doubts over
>>
>>38382159
Will I be this reclusive forever?
>>
AQ
Can someone do a general reading on how my love life will develop during the rest of this month?
>>
AQ

Will I hear back from company O?
>>
AQ

Will I travel to Budapest this week?
>>
>>38382159
does she have a message for me?
>>
Trading demon
>>
>>38382968
q?
>>
>>38383001
Was my request heard?

Your query?
>>
>>38383013
What entity is trying to reach me and what do they want?

7clubs, 10hearts, queen clubs
Yes, your request was heard
>>
>>38383036
Strength r, Hanged man r, AoC
Judgement, 5oP, PoW
Ok I don't really thing this spirit is calling to you for the sake of working or protecting you that muh is clear so be careful.

This is an armored giant with piercing eyes, they want you to steer clear from something or someone very dear for them. Like get away from something or someone.

Now.... the real problem with these readings is that this could be anything. You could had angered a protegee of this spirit or you could had walked into a sacred space of him without a single drop of respect and now they're yelling at you like an old man wanting you out of his garden.
>>
>>38383083
hmmm thank you
>>
>>38382159
When will I finally get to be with K (male) in person?
>>
>>38382159
Should I persue Elaine romantically?
>>
>>38382159
What do I need to know about w?
>>
Trading
>>
How does Z feel about r
AQ
>>
>>38383705
query
>>
Trading
>>
>>38382159
Will R contact me today?
>>
>>38383859
Trading as well. Using runes or tarot, which one?

I want to know if D will ever apologize to me. We got into a fight and I hate them, but also wish I didn’t and some form of forgiveness could be made on my end. I just can’t forgive without a push. :(
>>
trading
>>
>>38383978
Q?
>>
>>38383948
I can trade you? Will there be any romance or love for me at the S Meetup at that park? lmk when you confirm and I'll start

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.