[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SLAP.jpg (204 KB, 1048x1553)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
/xs/'s thoughts on the topic of professional slap flighting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnN1asWiY0
>>
If some of these bigger guys get the first hit off in a proper fight they will do more damage than pro boxers

Although I do not know how they train. How exactly do you practice for this sport? Just slap each other? Lmfao
>>
>>194219
Hakuho Sho instructing teppo
https://youtu.be/Esz9cQDByr0?t=222
>>
This "sport" is gonna be an interesting case study in finding out if retards can suffer any decline from cte.
>>
>>194262
Something tells me these guys don't do that
>>
>>194218
That's about the caliber of person I'd expect would watch that bullshit.
It's a joke and Power Slap got pulled off TBS after one season kwab
>>
>>194386
T. Intimidated bitch
>>
>>194376
If they want to harden up the heel of their thumb to give killer slaps then they should
>>
>>194387
You can't even do the fucking meme right you absolute braindead fuck. No wonder you like Power Slap, you probably breathe through your mouth.
t. Chad
>>
>>194502
T. Quivering pussy
>>
>>194506
I know you are, but what am I?
>>
>>194546
The dumbass stuff you /pol/jeet street shitters come up with is the most laughable copium ever.
>>
File: 1713508253887252.webm (2.23 MB, 688x848)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
>>
>>194218
I find it interesting how incompetent the body catchers in Powerslap are compared to the slav tournaments. In Powerslap they just allow people to drop on the floor and bang their head.
It's such a farce to do the bar minimum to appease the local atheltics commission. Dana clearly wants footage of people rolling around on the floor.
>>
>>194506
You've got nothing, go practice more Power Slap and get more CTE while you fantasize about Dana's jizz in your asshole
>>
>>194690
White power!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.