[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mud tits.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
>>194576
subaru driving cross fit types that need a planned course with special mud to "compete". Its for posing and pictures. Just go do something for real like hiking, skiing, tennis, motorcycle riding.
>>
I did and no it was not, it was just a several miles long run through a scenic area which I guess is nice if you're into running, which I'm not so it was whatever
then every 1/2 -1 mile or so there's an "obstacle" and most of which are quite easy/how the hell does that even qualify as an obstacle?
I think it would be fun if all of them were laid out back to back and skip the down time of running several minutes between them

some of mine included about 30 feet of knee deep water, picking up a log and walking 50 yards with it, going over a chest high wall, going down under a rope but it's muddy down there so you get a little damp
and there were a couple cool ones like the giant wall was fun, but I was able to just run up it warped wall ninja warrior style and just hung out up there for a few minutes helping the wine moms that couldn't quite make it by lowering my hand to them
and another thing was like a big seesaw sitting in water you had to get over, so people had to tilt it to help you over
that's about it though, not worth the price of admission

I only went because my gym wanted to do a group activity for the trainers and members to socialize outside the gym which is unprofessional cancer. The funniest part for me was when we're running through the woods on the back 9 and look around and realize we've completely lost the members because they couldn't keep pace with us. Had a laugh about that and just waited at the next obstacle for them to catch up
>>
>>194803
I'm a manchild and that all sounds pretty fun. But yeah, at that price it'd just be a one time experience
>>
>>194576
I did a few obstacle races. One was 6 miles and was up and down a ski resort in the spring time. It was was cold wet and crowded. Was kinda expensive and I had to travel for it. Was fun but you can run for free.
>>
>>194576
do it with a group otherwise just do some variation of a marathon
>>
>>194803
Wait a second, people actually pay money to run through mud and water?
>>
>>195467
They kind of trick you with the marketing like its going to be lots more obstacles and also a physical challenge but it's not. You can see how dumpy the girls in the photo are and know it's easy
>>
Whoever figured out how to mass market horseshit team building work retreat nonsense deserves every shekel they get.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.