[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Asking for a dwarf friend, what kinda of risks and injuries are there. Would 6 months of training be good enough?
>>
>>195390
People think little people would hit like children but in reality that is a full grown adult condensed into a 1/3 sized body. This means despite how they look those blows are packing grown man power and they only can withstand it due to the density of their skulls. Your friend shouldn't consider fighting another midget until he has at least 2-3 years proper experience and has sparred many times with regular sized people.
>>
>>195390
Dwarf boxing is extremely dangerous. 6 months of training will not be sufficient to prepare your friend for the risks he'd be taking. Risks such as:
>Accidentally being trodden on by the referee
>Getting lost in his boxing gloves
>Hitting himself with his ice axe as he ascends the ring
>Traumatic brain injury
>Fending off enemy gnats
>Slipping through the molecular bonds of the canvas
>Being kidnapped as a Warwick Davis substitute
>Fed to the manager's pet tardigrades if he loses
>>
>>195390
Dwarves can be really tanky. Tell your friend to roll up a paladin and he’ll be fine.
>>
I don't know much about dwarf boxing, or even regular boxing, but from what I've seen, their large heads, short torsos, and short arms all combine into rendering body-shots almost useless. When almost all hits are to their heads, it becomes much easier to guard themselves against them, so I image it may well be safer that full-sized fights. Also, if knocked out, the fall to the ground isn't as high, so injuries from that are probably lesser.
>>
>>195390
>Would 6 months of training be good enough?
I’ve had my dwarf for a year now, and he still pisses on the carpet and wrecks things while I’m at work.
You really need 2 to keep each other company and a lot of room for them to run around.
They don’t need training to fight, just don’t expose them to other dwarves.
>>
>>195390
Tell Warwick Davis he's going to get his ass kicked.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.