[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0431.jpg (39 KB, 555x553)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
>>31123044
I didn’t used to be brave enough to jerk off in the work bathroom. How times change.
>>
>excited for new job, can finally get out of poverty and have hope of affording a home
>last minute they rescind the offer and replace it with an offer for $25k less
I give up. I just fucking give up. I should put a bullet in my own fucking head. Wageslave for peanuts for 40 years, own nothing, enjoy nothing, have nothing, die miserable and in agony. I wish humanity would go extinct. This entire species is garbage and I resent having to live here with these shitbags.

I have nothing and they've still managed to take it away.
>>
>>31123049
Are you gonna escalate? Double dog dare you to jerk off over boss man’s desk
>>
I need to quit my current lifestyle or I'll be over 200 pounds in about a year
>>
>>31123044
The girl I was dating went back to her broken relationship.
But she still checks Viber regularly where I'm her only contact. Why? The only info she can check there is when I was last online.
I didn't write to her in the past 2 weeks, neither did she to me.
>>
As pathetic as it sounds, I like being at work more than free time. Work is the only place I have anyone to talk to.
>>
>>31123044
I want my mothers new doctor to examine me and prescribe me some spanking.
>>
Too early.
>>
>>31123044
Want to kill myself again
Think I will this time.
>>
>>31123044
I'll never sell my items to any Muslim again. I just ignored someone wanting to buy my stuff, named Mohamed, and I feel a sense of power.
>>
>>31123129
zoomers be checking they phone
>>
File: hinge.jpg (39 KB, 1125x545)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
my hinge experience so far (the Hidden ones are also “their turn”
>>
I think the number 1 thing that drives me to keep doing super difficult challenges in video games is to spite the people who say girls can't be good at games. It feels good to prove them wrong. But in doing so, am I not just letting them control my life?
>>
File: 1664589858576973.jpg (61 KB, 512x512)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>31123350
double message the sluts.
Make a date
dont fuck around
"I'm free thursday night, lets go to XYZ-BAR at 730"

If they dont respond to a double message delete them.
>>
>>31123357
but anon… this is after I already did that…
>>
>>31123369
delete them then move on. Move radius for age/range further.
>>
>>31123336
You can't kill yourself before the elden ring DLC comes out bro
>>
>>31123392
I haven't even played elden ring, I could but I'm waiting to play dark souls.
Which I was going to stream.
Which I'm not now anymore.
I dunno maybe I'll play elden ring with the DLC before I do anything.
>>
people talk too much
>>
damn if a girl is legally blind but also really tall, do those genetics cancel out as something good? she’s cute and wants to have like 5 kids. is it cruel to bring giant but potentially blind children into the world?
she legally cannot drive which makes logistics for five kids sound insane. ehhhhh
>>
>>31123640
oh the genetics are a non-factor, it was from a traumatic brain injury. her genes are incredible but she’s still blind. hmm
>>
I'm so fucking sick of being everybody's babysitter and I have nobody to turn to to support myself. My friends use me. They hate me when I can't be utilized. My family uses me and hates me for trying to get out of the trench they put me in. My counselor doesn't give a shit about how I feel and spends most of the time texting on her phone and telling me to figure shit out myself. I do all this fucking work and nobody cares about me. Is this the rest of my life? Am I just going to be fucking miserable, die, and be forgotten? What is even the point? I feel like an heroing is my best option.
>>
>>31123044
I can't wait to see you suffer. Truly, I can't wait.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (30 KB, 492x449)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I'm terrified of betrayal. I don't know how to cope with it. My fiance is absolutely obsessed with our upcoming wedding. Says she's done with romance if I don't work out. Says I'm her person. There's just always this fucking voice in the back of my mind that she could leave me, cheat on me, break up with me in the coldest way possible, like I've seen so many times with other men. I wouldn't have "guessed" that my buddy's girl would have cheated on him. Now I can't even hang out with them without this awkward poison in the air. She likes low cuts, he gets pissed because other guys will look at her tits.

Jordan Peterson says that you need to continue to trust people with the knowledge that they can very probably betray you, but it's just another miserable trial to go onto the piles of miserable trials. I don't even have a proper family on my side, so if it did end, the isolation would be so, incredibly vivid.
>>
Drain the whole sea/swamp of misogynists.

I demand a sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI
>>
>>31123347
lol
>>
>>31123795
whathaveI done? I literally only mind my own business. Why do trigger so many people likey you minding my own business?
>>
>>31123896
You can say whatever you like but the truth will be revealed. Prepare to suffer more than you can possibly imagine. I'll be laughing. You had so many chances, I'm done giving a fuck.
>>
Absolutely no mercy from this point forward. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gTLUegkfQE
>>
>>31123896
Were you really though? You sound defensive and triggered yourself.
>>
>>31123942
okay. think what you want but im also done trying to prove to you that I only mind my own business.
>>31123982
I'm defensive because he is accusing me of something I didn't do dumass
>>
>>31124054
>done trying to prove to you that I only mind my own business

By replying to me, you were minding your own business. Sure, totally makes sense...
>>
>>31124067
I replied to you because you accused me of something I didn't do sichzo
>>
If you thought I was a bitch before, just wait. All patience, gone. No more mercy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
>>31124054
I'm sure that's Kat, and doubt you both even know each other. I just notice that a lot of posters become defensive with posts like these which is why I don't post as much here anymore.
>>
>>31124079
No I didn't, not intially. Don't try to gaslight me. You're getting drafted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
>>
>>31124094
I just realized Kat is referred to humans and cat for animals
>>
>>31124099
I'm done talking to you , you sick sick human being
>>
>>31124109
Kill yourself, cunt.
>>
>>31123044
I fucking hate that they cancelled the Owl House. It was fantastic, gross, weird, moving… and the most important: it had TONS of heart and care. Pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>31124159
I will. I just hope you won't feel guilty about it
>>
File: L6251102.jpg (272 KB, 800x800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>31124101
And delicious candy!
>>
i don’t want to get better anymore. it’s too easy for me to give up. i feel like i already lost trust in you. I hate what happened. I’ll do it again. Not because i learned nothing. i learned that hey I’m still alive but hours later (you) say something that hurts and everything diminishes just like that. And each time I take steps to prepare my future, it doesn’t work on the first try. how am i expected to not give up on the first try when nothing I do is ever enough. I just want to give up. I guess I’ll always remember this date from now on. Or maybe not. if I get worse later on, I hope it’s enough for me to forget this.
>>
>>31124252
Certainly not.
>>
>>31124307
Kinda like Mars bars
>>
>>31124367
Yes! Nom, nom, nom!
>>
>>31124374
<3
>>
File: 064.jpg (62 KB, 800x600)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>31123044
Checked
I hate how dating apps and the women on them have made me misogynistic. I want to like them, but they all seem so shitty and/or boring. If I had a nickel for every "loves to travel" or "take me to a country concert or sporting event" I've seen, I could retire in my 40s. It's all so tiresome with how predictable it is. And not only is it predictable, but it's predictably poor taste. They all seem to flock to country and rap, and those are possibly the two worst mainstream genres. I used to think scene girls who listened to emo stuff were weird, and now I yearn for those days. And then you have the chronic travelers, the people who are so miserable with where they physically are that they would drops $100s, if not $1,000s, to go somewhere else. Ahh, yes, go take that selfie in front of Trevi Fountain, the Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre Pyramid, just like everyone else...
I just want to find a pleasantly weird chick. The kind who wants to go camping every now and then. The kind who can throw and take a playful shoulder punch. The kind who likes being active, but can settle in for an evening of reading, watching a show, or just chilling on a porch and listening to nature.
I don't want to hate women, but their shitty personalities make it so easy...
>>
Kat, when you are in prison I will call you every opportunity I have to tell you that I forgive you and that I'm so happy you're in a safe, secure location comprised of only women like you always wanted.
>>
>>31124347
it doesn’t really matter who the (you) is, there’s just always someone hurting me. it’s not fair to me and not fair to you either. If every action you do hurts me, i should leave. We should go our separate ways. I wish I could.
>>
Obviously being around men sucks, so what more can anyone do for you other than placing you in a building where there aren't any men? This is a blessing in disguise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWwWPkWmUu8
>>
I fucked up at all venues, simple as. Got a shit diagnosis; inherited that gene that onsets cardiac disease and I'm already showing symptoms, that same disease that killed all my family young, each subsequent generation of males dying earlier than the previous, not even reaching their 60s.

I was born in a very poor shithole, alone and put to shame by others through abuse. Raised by vidya and the internet, I dreamt of having a family and moving on elsewhere, somewhere else where I'd have water at least 24/7 and wouldn't hear gunshots every day; where corruption wasn't stripping away what little I had.

I don't even feel motivated on writing this blog post. Usually I'd just vent and then go catch some sleep before wage cucking another day. But I got my last opportunity at leaving this place, snatched in front of my face, and I only feel despair now, knowing I have 5 years tops before dying to heart failure. No family, no water, no friends, no future.

All this life experience has brought me is defeat. I've only tasted envy and unrest my entire life. I wish I wasn't born. I wish I was born in a first world country and didn't had to bust my back since 17 to keep this shit floating. I wish I had a family and a boring place to be. I wish I was at peace.
>>
The crescent moon and star is one of the many representations of Islam.
>>
>>31124519
I wonder why. A google search might explain it but I don’t wonder enough to do that
>>
I hated how society thinks how a woman should wear while men are allowed to be topless in public, fucking sick of it. What makes me even mad is my daughter did no wrong, and then her PE coach told her to wear a bra because she has a noticeable budding chest and they causing trouble to her peers?? She's fucking 10! How come she gets a no while my 15yo son gets a free pass to be topless while playing basketball with his friends? So unfair.
>>
>>31124543
Understandable. It was the most prominent symbol of the Ottomon empire which spread Islam to the north African coast and above the Caucus mountains.
>>
>>31124414
I found a “loves to travel” girl who(se family) has way more money then me and wants to take me on her family trips. usually the “loves to travel” girls are just gold diggers though
>>
I think I should throw in the towel.
Tried getting better but I'm afraid I might just be cooked in this life.
>>
>>31124571
Oh, I actually did already know that, but I thought maybe the Ottomans got it from something related to Islam. I think they got it from the Eastern Roman Empire/city of Constantinople or something actually, but, again, I’m not going to look it up.
>>
>>31124566
> They causing trouble to her peers

Female here, I don't get it, anon, why are her breast buds causing trouble to her peers? Are they "provoking" poking through her shirt to the point offended to the girls who haven't developed yet, or the coach is a low-key pedo?

Back in my days, there were a few in my group who developed breasts, me not included, and none of them wearing a bra, none, not even a camisole/undershirt, so i dont think thats a problem at all unless your kid is rather developed for her age. Idk maybe depends where you from?
>>
>>31124566
Not mens fault all the male teachers at your childrens school are gay. Blame all yall womens freedom and sexual liberty movements for that. We used to beat the gays!
>>
cutting myself again
>>
>>31124664
Cody is in the GAY MAFIA
>>
Fuck I just sent a psychotic text to someone who fucked me over and all my catharsis was taken away by a DISGUSTING ad of an old woman grossly, orgasmically chewing on loop. It was truly foul
Now I still have all the rage, I only got like a half second of relief before that took it away
>>
>>31124437
Pfft prison, hahaha nice try. Go fuck yourself. I've done nothing against the law... you however are a different story! You're going to hell and war (also hell):3
>>
swear to fucking god, if i have to deal with one more needlessly aggressive bitch this month i'm gonna (verbally and legally) explode on whoever's unlucky enough to think that they can just get away with it
>>
>>31124461
You and that thing are being drafted.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKC6d19AB-U
GAY MAFIA CONFIRMED
>>
>>31124519
They are going down in flames. The end. We've had it.
>>
>>31124724
kys cunt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9kqumW7O0A
elton john's gay mafia, real life documentary
>>
I forgot to add... leftists, who support Islam/terrorists in any way are to be conscripted.
>>
>>31124735
i appreciate the attempt at taking the fall just so i can feel better. you're an incredibly kind person and if i could i would kiss you tenderly on your hot mouth before i anally rape you (in my fictional story, in minecraft)
>>
>>31124437
Another one to be sent on a suicide mission, when conscripted. Take note.
>>
I am attracted to a girl at work an it's extremely frustrating to me. I keep trying not to pay attention or interact with her because it's pretty obvious to me that, while cordial with me, she doesn't care about any kind of interaction with me beyond the work related ones. I really really don't want to freak this poor girl out by interacting with her too much, but whenever I see her my caveman brain takes over and I try to strike up some type of conversation with her. The creeping girls out by paying way too much attention to them thing has happened to me before in highschool and has ruined friendships. I have a career that I'm trying to build that I don't need to torpedo by having this chick think I'm a weirdo, but I struggle to stop thinking about her subconsciously. I don't even want a serious relationship at this point in my life. Sperg brain inability to execute on interacting with girls I like sucks and I just want to focus on what's important to the rational part of my mind.
>>
>>31124461
The issue is that in women prisons you still have the guards. And the pickmes. And the trannies. So it will never be safe there.
>>
>>31124746
see if you can catch her somewhere off of work like whatever hobby she does, if she goes full NEET mode after work you might be fucked
>>
>>31124743
You know what you just wrote is against the law, right? You just threatened to rape me.
>>
>>31124739
Yes
>>
I mean it too, I'm going to make this happen. Just watch me. All the powerful men in DC know me and like me.
>>
>>31124739
I am kind of lefty, more of an independent and the fact that lefties do not see how fucked up Islam is is extremely concerning to me
It is the most backwards, fucked up religion possible
But brown people = good and and can do no wrong I guess
This will be a very very awful wakeup call for people once Islam is like 80% of America and it turns into a sharia hellscape
>>
Politicians even dress in red/pink high heels for me.
>>
>>31124750
i didn't threat you, i merely said to whichever anon told me to kill myself that it would be in my fictional story in minecraft
>>
>>31124757
I know you don't believe me, right now, but it's not going to go this way, at all. We will put an end to this asap. My plan works for everyone.
>>
>>31124761
No, you threatened to rape me.
>>
There's this girl. She's pretty, I like her, but it kinda feels bad because she's older than me and my friend is giving me shit for it. He also thought she's ugly because she doesn't know how to fucking take a picture so her Instagram is trash. I don't really care but it's like a little worm in the back of my head. This is a good friend, we've been through some shit together, so I take what he says to heart.
>>
>>31124749
Yeah I doubt it, we both work at a job that has fairly long hours (10-11 hours days are the norm) and in a large enough city that accidentally running into her outside of work is a practical impossibility. I appreciate the thought anon, but there's nothing I can practically do other than try to blurt out some kind of "move" or do my best to leave her the fuck alone at work.
Mainly just want to complain since I know this is entirely a me problem.
>>
>>31124756
Based
>>
>>31124762
Well, everyone except the far leftists and far right. I hope Elon likes it. We gotta kill em off in war. There is no other choice now. Send the Islamist supporter to Ukraine and the rest to of them to Gaza/Iran/Qatar to get all the terrorists. It will work. The ones currently enlisted should all be promoted and not on the front lines.
>>
>>31124782
You completely missed the point of the Barbie movie, babe. Did you watch it until the end? You're supposed to go see a gynecologist so you don't get vagina cancer or like, a miscarriage that makes you bleed to death.
>>
>>31124766
Ah that always sucks and is hard to get past
It feels bad to have a lack of approval from someone close
I hope stuff still goes well with the girl or what you decide to do
>>
>>31124766
Imagine being friends for years with a superficial asshole. Really telling on yourself right now.
>>
Just like people with pacemakers, women predisposed to miscarriage hemorrhaging living a long distance from a hospital is not recommended. They simply can't be airlifted out in time. The Barbie movie was trying to tell you this.
>>
>>31124795
Get off the meth, I can smell your rank body odor from here, you toothless freak. No one will ever love you.
>>
>>31124832
You're mentally unwell.
>>
File: PXL_20240425_013720510.jpg (984 KB, 4080x3072)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
I went to a concert today at with my brother. On the way out he said a girl smiled at him, and he wanted to get her number but lost her in the crowd. I have literally had one occasion in my life where a female expressed interest in me. I'm 30. I don't understand.
>>
>>31124840
I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools.
>>
I get mad thinking about women because part of me believes I'll never be desired by one that I'm attracted to. My insecurities breed hopelessness while I breed nothing. My reclusiveness was born from mixing social anxiety and porn together.

Normal girls aren't attractive to me anymore, they are normal and probably have normal problems. I couldn't dream of relating to them. I daydream about girls who are fucked up and need help because it would validate my existence if I could help them. Last night I fantasized about having a girlfriend who would scream in the bathroom and break down. I think it's because I feel just as fucked up inside, I'm not normal anymore.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to actually looksmax. I'm going to suffer so that some year from now I have a chance at helping someone like that.
>>
>>31124859
You're a mentally ill, drug addict tranny rapist and I will get revenge, if it's the last thing I do on this earth. Also, you're not even original enough to post your own words.
>>
I really don't give a shit about any of the men on here anymore. I used to comfort them, try to help them with their problems, tell them not to commit suicide, now idgaf, actually I really DO think it's for the best. Just fucking kill yourself, you useless losers. You're just a problem for the rest of us. Men fucking died in wars so you could sit on your lazy fucking asses, watching porn, anime and complain about not getting laid. FUCK OFF. KILL YOURSELF NOW. You're all stupid and useless. No one will ever fucking love you, EVER. You're all unlovable.
>>
>>31124914
I don't know why you're coming at me with all that, all I said was go to a doctor occasionally for check-ups. You don't sound too sane.
>>
Would not surprise me at all if this lady has an untreated STD or infection that's made it into her brain and inflamed her medulla oblongata.
>>
A man might have very well gave you the crazy brain. Why don't you go to a fucking doctor and find out? Fucking retard
>>
>>31124930
Same. The endless hours i have wasted. I should have used them better. Then again maybe i did use them exactly right to learn what i needed to learn as efficiently as possible.
>>
>>31124587
Yeah, I usually assume the gold digger scenario. I've been so jaded by shit like OF interactions that I automatically skip any profile that even mentions travel.
>>
>>31124930
You got syphilis brain lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qAVfSHf9xOc
>>
Deep down you know who gave you this STD so it's a mystery why you're ranting about men rn
>>
>>31124660
>Are they "provoking" poking through her shirt to the point offended to the girls who haven't developed yet, or the coach is a low-key pedo?

Her breasts are not that visible through her shirt most of the time, it happens when she gets sweaty, and she easily sweats. The coach is a middle-aged man, and my kid told me that he had been staring at her for quite some time when she was at school during PE.

>i dont think thats a problem at all unless your kid is rather developed for her age. Idk maybe depends where you from?

Live and was raised in Oregon, and that's true, she is rather developed for her age is that an issue?
>>
>>31125007
>men fucked you over
>why tf are you ranting about men
NTA but make zero sense. In that scenario she would have even more reason to be angry. Maybe it is you with the std brain.
>>
You have a fetlife account, it's tagged to your email. I can pull it up right now.
>>
viscera and timbre
>>
I may not know words. I'll shut up now.
>>
>>31125034
Yeah, yeah. Estoy de acuerdo, I agree.
>>
>>31123044
Thinking about her is fucking sickening. I wish her all the best and she didn't do anything terrible to me or I her, but thinking of how much I lost because of what amounted to a shitty couple of weeks just makes me so angry.
She wanted marriage, kids, the whole package but the moment we needed to work through some issues she just chose to end it.

I just want to vent and tell her everything I think about her but I know it won't get any good results
>>
I’m living out another man’s fetish
>>
>>31124930
Your hatred is justified but your post isn't only read by the people you hate. It's also read by innocent people who are going to be hurt by your post.
>>
>>31125096
Nta but there are no innocent men.
>>
>>31125103
Femanon here who has dealt with a lot of shitty men
Shut the fuck up you jaded retard. Mass grouping either gender entirely is for people with a room temperature IQ
>>
>>31125114
They all at least benefit from living in a misogynistic society by default that makes women cater to them since they never know what kind of men he is. You shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31124938
>>31124946
>>31124952

kys loser. You're just a burden to the rest of us. You really, truly are. End it all, you will die all crusty and alone.

>>31124970
This is all you got loser? Your entire existence is worthless, your parents regret having you, you've done absolutely nothing of worth with your life. Nothing. Real men fought wars for your freedom and you can't even take care of yourself. Jfc you smell like shit from here.

>>31125096
I don't care. If you sit by and let them act like this you're also a problem.

>>31125020
Thank you good anon.

>>31124953
Never again, I'm done. They're done. I will encourage them to kill themself every day, if I have to. Bunch of ungrateful rotten brats. I knew war heroes, there is no way they'd ever believe the state of young men today. I could probably beat the shit out of these lazy losers.
>>
>>31125114
You aren't a femanon your stinky infected hole smells like rotten skunk.
>>
>>31125131
fetlife
>>
>>31125124
These pickme trannies are vomit-worthy.
>>
>>31125148
For real. She thinks she will get spared if she licks mens assholes.
>>
>>31125124
True but I guess to me that does not mean taking out hatred on all men
>>31125140
You're mome smells like rotten skunk
>>
>>31125142
I'm not on fetlife, stupid. kys
>>
>>31125157
So somebody else registered your email on fetlife then. Who do you think did that?
>>
>>31125156
>mome

Low IQ Idiot. lol
>>
>>31125155
Not true.
At all.
I just try to be more than just a blind monkey screeching at things
Like when men group all women it is not just
It is not good to do that to men either.
I don't care what you say you are a retarded braindead whore who obviously cannot think.
>>
>>31125156
>mome

Low IQ Idiot. lol

Oh poor men have soooo rough. How many times have you offered to suck their cocks for five dollars on here?
>>
>>31125156
The amount of men that do not deserve hate is so insanely small that they might as well not exist. I am yet to meet one that would get a honorary female pass.
>>
>>31125161
You don't know my email.
>>
>>31125177
Fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on glue
>>
>>31125172
They all deserve hate if they sit back here, on this shit site, and passively watch men act the way they do.
>>
File: idiocracy .gif (1.42 MB, 338x180)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>31125164
That was the joke. your was also used incorrectly in that sentence.
I am bowing out, I feel like I am literally conversing with pic related. Congratulations everyone
>>
>>31125178
This is tiresome lol

idk what you're trying to do but it's fucking dumb.
I'm not on there.
>>
>>31125186
>That was the joke. your was also used incorrectly in that sentence.

Nice try, stupid. I am calling bullshit. lolol
>>
>>31125179
This too. As long as a man is not actively working on destroying the patriarchy and dismantling his internalized misogyny, he is a danger and deserves hate even if he has never used or abused a woman on purpose himself before. If he looks away then he is complicit and an enabler.
>>
>>31125187
Test it if you don't believe me. You won't be able to create a new account because you'll get an error message that says your email is already in use.
>>
>>31125193
Buddy....
your mom but spelled incorrectly is a joke that is very common. Why would I have no typos in any sentence I have created in this thread except for that one, which is also if you look it up known to be a common joke
I am actually kind of baffled at the lack of ability to think that I am seeing here, it seems like it is more than I am used to seeing here regularly
>>
>>31125156
>You're mome smells like rotten skunk

>You're
>mome
>repeats the same thing I wrote.

Fucking retard, don't even try, you're way too stupid for this.
>>
We can figure this out. Together.
>>
>>31125208
>>31125209
>>
>>31125208
You can't even come up with anything original, just making excuses for your low IQ. Just stop lol

>>31125207
Test what, exactly?

>>31125202
Exactly, you get it.
>>
Check your spam folder, you literally have a fetlife account under your email.
>>
>>31125221
Playing dumb about the fetlife account is not convincing me of anything other than you being a liar.
>>
>>31125221
Incorrect.
Also I will not stop. You are probably just upset you could not differentiate a common joke from an otherwise well-articulated person and are lashing out out of embarassment.
>>
>>31125217
It's just you making the same stupid joke. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know where to find you. Why would actually admit that you copy other people's lame joke, anyway? Kinda like how you repeated what I wrote?

Fucking pathetic. lol
>>
Death dreams of me yet sleeps on (You)

Funny
>>
>>31125234
>>31125245

Imagine trying THIS hard to fit in with a bunch of losers, lmfao
>>
>>31125245
Did not read.
Also for the road since it seems to tickle you little chimps, you're mome is fucking pathetic
>>
>>31125232
Okay, let's see it. Post my email that you supposedly have.
>>
>>31125251
Fit in? On an anonymous image board?
Well meme'd my friend
Go back to where social rules apply more. I am not necessarily trying to win any brownie points here for my social image
>>
>>31125254
>Did not read.

Stick your finger in your ears and in your ass all you want, your you're still a fecking loser and you're mome regrets having you. kys you'll never be anyone of significance.
>>
Why don’t you guys go back to Tumblr?
>>
>>31125262
Yes, you all try to fit in and post your loser frog memes. You do it here and elsewhere. You most definitely want to fit in here, anon or not. Why else would you write "and are lashing out out of embarassment." You think I care, because YOU care. You're easy to read, even 'anon'. You're not anon either, btw
>>
>>31125276
Why don‘t you go back to - oh yeah, never mind. There is no place you are welcome.
>>
>>31125276
Why don't you fuck off and resume your attempt at self-sucking.
>>
>>31125259
Now, pardner, you're tryin' to lasso me into somethin' mighty unsavory. Rule number four over on 4chan ain't no secret: we don't go doxxin' folk. Seems like you're fixin' to play a little trick, tryin' to get ol' Buster to slip up and break them rules. But I ain't no fool, and I ain't about to go wadin' into that snake pit. Best we keep them emails between ourselves 'fore we both end up kicked out quicker than a rattler's strike.
>>
God, I love baiting these losers here. They act like 13 year olds, getting perms and wearing stupid low ass jeans, except it's with their memes. Oh wow, what a cool inside meme/joke only YOU and your loser friends know. lmfao
>>
>>31125295
Alright...give me the first two letters of the email.
>>
I'm an asshole
>>
>>31125323
You just figured that out? The key is to never forget it.
>>
Liking someone who hates my guts just for existing as I was born has to be a low point for me.
>>
Baiting successful. Humiliation complete. Check.
>>
i've really fucked things up
>>
I'm going to a bar tomorrow night with the intent of meeting girls for the first time. Any tips? I'm like a 7/10 looks (although I look really young and that doesn't appeal to everyone) and 10/10 charming/funny.
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (45 KB, 640x257)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
I met a guy on tinder and for the second date we got ice cream and ran around a playground and talked about stuff in his car. He never texts me first though and I always make the plans. I feel like he is not interested but maybe just shy or doesnt like texting. I feel like there is a case for both. Im pretty fat and depressed but he matched me on tinder so I feel like he's at least kind of attracted to me. When we were sitting in his car he started stimming and was explaining why he did it and how it felt. I thought it was kind of weirdly intimate and endearing. I wanna kiss him.
>>
Eh, found out today my gf isn't worth shit because she's on this bullshit "I need to focus on school and my life" at 29. Shit she should of taken care of years ago.
>>
I remember back in high school, in 2010ish, feeling like I could be anonymous online, craft myself, decide who I was and present myself that way..... Nowadays, I look at the internet and I feel that that isn't possible- there is no true anonymity or self determination because every community has its predetermined tone. Instead of having the freedom to be whatever you want you have the freedom to choose which predetermined identity to adopt.

I wonder if this is because of a real shift in how people socialize online (or maybe in general), or if it's always been like this and this is something I'm realizing because I've matured.

I wonder, if something's actually changed and it's not just me, what the "dream" is for people around 20 or younger- is it more like, to make the scene?

Or maybe I'm just asking- what's the dream that I've forgotten, that someone around that age could still express?
>>
>>31125421
i mean people fall into cliches here but i think most readers find unique anons more interesting if anything
>>
Gf is exactly twice the weight of my last ex and has been for the entire time we've been together. I've hated it all along but it's a sensitive topic as it's a mix of medicine side effects and just plain not moving beyond walking to/from her car with a desk job. She doesn't eat much or all that bad and usually skips either breakfast or lunch. Her weight isn't a deal breaker as fat can always be lost with some effort but it's really not doing any favors.
>>
>>31125009
>that's true, she is rather developed for her age is that an issue?

Totally an issue, if your kid's breasts are at the stage where her nipples and areolas form a secondary mound then it is guaranteed she will get unwanted attention, is it a must for her to wear a bra. What stage she is now? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelarche#/media/File%3AFemale_breasts_five_Tanner_stages.jpg I was 13 when I started to wear a bra, at the time my breasts were at stage 2.

Oh and report to the police if her coach keeps staring at her, he is a potential predator.
>>
Alright. Well. The girl I like does not like me. She likes another dude. It drives me a little crazy, since if it was some hot confident guy I'd say fair enough, but instead it's a guy who I recognize is not physically attractive (short, lispy, kinda looks like ProZD) nor does he make interesting conversation (in fact he tends to sulk in silence the moment it's not just the two of them).

Anyways. I'm done mentally pitching a fit about it. I have spent way too much time and energy the past couple weeks watching them joined at the hip and trying to figure out why. It doesn't matter why, it is what it is and it's not changing and I am not owed an explanation and I am not crazy enough to ask.

There are girls out there who are just as hot as this one who would be plenty interested in me and it would be a way better use of my time to go find one of them than to continuing gawking at these two and thinking my occasional third-wheeling might lead to her snapping out of it.
>>
>>31125329
Yeah
>>
I have a very niche ethnic fetish. It's not a country that comes up a lot, let alone a place like France or Japan where there's a substantial worldwide interest in them.

In the past 5 years, I have only met 2 women of this ethnicity. BOTH of them somehow managed to be blue-haired asexual nonbinary blahblahblah. And no, they were not related and they did not know each other.

Fuckin' weird, man.
>>
>>31125405
This is the least effort dumping response any gender gives. She has other partnes anon she got bored of you so she's opting to swap.
>>
>>31125502
Might be the fact that you are a fucking sociopath
>>
I wish you would just tell me that you don’t feel anything for me anymore and how you managed to turn connection into disdain. I need to move on with my life so I need to know it’s true, and I’d love to know how you did it
>>
>>31125525
What has you saying that, anon? Kind of odd to single me out like that in a thread full of autists and weirdos and freaks and probably more than a few actual sociopaths.
>>
>>31125474
She's stage 4. I confused, about why you and the coach want her to wear a bra, to prevent unwanted attention? From who? The coach? You? Theres no such thing. She doing fine without it, its you people find it wrong.
>>
>>31125502
He has a good character and yours is superficial and terrible. I hope he grabs her ass in front of you. kys

>>31125515
This is worthy of writing here? Who cares about your fucking fetish. Yuck.
>>
>>31125528
You're pitiful and it was easy because you're you.
>>
>>31125586
>He has a good character
You don't even know him...? Is this some kind of projection thing, anon
>>
>>31123044
My application for a overnight stocking job at a grocery store got denied??? What the fuck. I can't even get the lowest job
>>
>>31125590
So true bestie
>>
>>31125737
i mean if i applied for a buncha jobs right now there would be shitty jobs that rejected me and good jobs that took me. your time will come.
>>
>>31125654
It's obvious because that's what women like. Not guys like you.

>>31125759
I'm not your bestie. Obviously.
>>
>>31125774
So true bestie, so true
>>
>"Anon. I'm still talking to so and so please don't judge me."

What's there to judge? You have no self respect that I can't see you as a person at all anymore. You're just a doormat that chooses to welcome drama. There's a reason I stopped talking to you like I used to.
>>
>>31125784
kys you aren't good enough to even reply to me, let alone be my bestie or anything else.
>>
>>31125788
sour grapes
>>
>>31125829
If you say so bestie. So true
>>
>>31125829
>>31125836
we're the three best friends that anyone ever had
yeah
the three best friends that anyone ever had
woah
and we'll never ever ever ever ever ever leave each other ever yeah
>>
I still can't move on from a girl I fell in love with all the way back in high school. She pops up in my dreams every month or so uninvited. Every time I see her there I just beg her to reconnect with me so I can tell her how I really feel. It's been nine years of trying to forget.
>>
slipped in bathroom and knobbed a small hole (dent?) in the wooden door i have now repaired it with a literal piece of paper, tape and wood glue plus a very similar shade of paint hopefully nobody notices.
>>
>>31125880
You are literally me I'm getting married and the dreams keep on getting more vivid and more frequent I want to kill myself.
>>
>>31125835
Kek, no thanks. We dated for a bit and I friendzoned her after realizing how weird she is. I don't like wishy washy people and I sniffed that shit out before she attempted to make a victim out of me.

She's still salty about it and gets heated whenever I speak about my girlfriend to her.
>>
It’s not my fault you can’t get what doesn’t exist. You lazy, stupid, ugly, spoiled loser. I hope I never see you again. I hope you realize that your own lack of effort is the reason for your failure. Your own lack of vision is the reason for your ineptitude. You’ll probably never do anything of value in your entire lifetime. Your existence is a waste of natural resources and a net loss for humanity. Fuck you.
>>
>>31123044
there are some realllll psychopaths in Armidale NSW - be wary of the people there in professions where you think they'd be caring and compassionate: teaching, medical proffesions involving caring for the critically ill, sick and elderly... this is like every town and city on Earth ever, but there are some reaaaalllll sick freaks here mate Armadale WA too but especially NSW. If you care about ya mum go to Tamworth instead
>>
>>31125933
Yeah
>>
time to set boundaries
>>
>>31123044
What did you think was going to happen? That we'd stay best friends and hang out every day?

Nope. Especially not after the way you treated me. Stay out of my life and focus on yours.
>>
>>31125962
Is this post directed at OP?
>>
>>31125972
No, no. Work associate that I thankfully don't have to work directly with anymore.
>>
>>31125933
The greatest discoveries are not of what exists, but from the determination of the human spirit.
>>
i want a breakfast sandwich but have to wait. I wish I was dead.
>>
I'll never like you, I'll never forgive you, I'll always hate you. This will never change.
>>
i wish you'd just say something to me... ill take literally anything at this point... i fucking miss you!
>>
>>31126001
That was never a problem. I wanted more out of life than what was being offered, something nobody faults me for. Your expectations don't mean jack shit to me. Your approval doesn't mean jack shit to me. Fuuuuuck you.
>>
File: F6_DwmTWAAAHfLu.jpg (82 KB, 722x487)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>girl that has been talking a lot to you anonymously finally sees what you look like and immediately loses interest
That was painful but at least I can use this pain as fuel to make me go hard in the gym
It's a brutal reminder that I don't deserve love if I'm not in shape
>>
I wish i wasn't so selfish so I could love you properly and make you happy instead of only doing things that please me and not you.
I'm a scumbag and cannot change.
>>
>>31125962
>>31125979
How bad was this person?
>>
>>31126069
Brutal
>>
>>31126082
The best solution to your problem is to let them go.

Let them find someone who can give them the support and love you cannot.
>>
>>31126082
i wish i was little bit taller wish i was a balla
wish i had a girl who looked good i would call her
>>
File: 1646717840671.png (708 KB, 1200x1044)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>31126119
Kekypow
>>
I always wanted to say that. I feel 10 pounds lighter now.
>>
>>31126144
Good. It is good to acknowledge ones own shadow. Feels like a burden off your back to not have to try so hard to keep the facade up even to yourself 24/7.
>>
File: IMG_0793.png (982 KB, 1080x1440)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
Before they undergo pupation, caterpillars shit themselves out and might even excrete a slimy fluid to empty and cleanse themselves off all the crap they no longer need on their way to evolve.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (112 KB, 750x988)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
And when they are done and come out of their cocoon as butterflies they will leave behind pupal fluid that looks like blood.
>>
>>31126197
that's almost as funny as that time your momma shit you out
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (22 KB, 500x367)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>31126210
Real. My poop size also increases exponentially with ever molt.
>>
>>31126217
Yep. When your momma got all blown out from shitting you out, your daddy didn't want to have sex with her anymore. That's why they got divorced lol
>>
>>31126237
Nta anon but rude...
>>
>>31126237
True. Men are the worst. Zero loyalty snd responsibility. Will abandon their family just because of how they pp feels. So pathetic. I am glad you agree that men are nothing but scoundrels.
>>
There is a city worker currently trimming the borders of my yard. Nice. They have never done that before. For once paying taxes actually has paid off.
>>
>>31126197
>>31126204
>>31126217
considering yourself evolved and in the position to instruct hungry caterpillars, you are strangely stuck.
>>
Now the only issue is that i can not go and get my package from the mail box without being perceived. You win some, you lose some.
>>
He was behind the hedge so i got my package without anyone noticing. Balance has been restored.
>>
I sure hope they will not send me a bill for this service i did not ask for. Positive is that now i can directly test out my new noise cancellation head phones because he is making a lot of noise. Ideal.
>>
>>31126265
I am in the shitting out phase. Obviously. Leave me alone.
>>
>>31126266
>>31126261
>>31126272
>>31126274
your property smells like shit
>>
This girl could be the perfect reason for anyone to think that karma doesn't exist. She used me and broke my heart in the most ruthless way imaginable.
>>
>>31126278
No u
>>
>>31126281
Your property smells so bad they're taking pictures of it and trying to figure out what you're doing to make it smell like that
>>
so bummed out. no perspective for my life. tired of it all. want to walk into the woods and never come back.
>>
This is a job for code enforcement
>>
>>31126286
Literally not my problem. They are free to come and take care of it if they feel like it. I will just listen to my music and not even hear the doorbell. Pure bliss.
>>
>>31126299
dudes of code enforcement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WG8VrXo9Nc
>>
>>31126301
You're committing a crime
>>
Last night I had one of those uncanny dreams which reminds you what it's like being a child. I was a man in his 20s at a school surrounded by all these children, and their yelling, their screaming, their running, their crying. I went to the school pool, and some kid was off to the side shitting. In the cafeteria, they had rows and rows of tables dedicated to the board game Sorry and 100s of kids sitting down playing it. I saw an article about the school where one kid spread yogurt on his genitals.

It made me realize something. The difference between adults and children isn't intelligence, but simply adults hide the feelings that kids do not. Deep down we essentially still are that room full of kids throwing crap at each other. We just don't act like it.
>>
Im so fucking tired of pussies. Im so fucking tired of overmoderated messageboard like faggeddit. I just want to be able to vent online without it having fucking legal-level penalties for fucks sake.
>>
File: file.png (614 KB, 800x534)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
It doesn't really matter that I loved you once or that my soul still pines for you. I may as well have been an NPC on some random game you didn't even finish. I carry a heavy emotional burden for you but this weight is nothing valuable. It's nothing even tangible.
>>
>>31126317
>The difference between adults and children isn't intelligence, but simply adults hide the feelings that kids do not.
That's an accurate insight. As kids we just want to be our authentic selves, then as we grow up we learn to lie and put on a mask to please others and hide our true feelings. What a demented world we live in where we become more hateful over time instead of more loving.
>>
>>31126336
My heart still aches over a lost love too, anon. I devoted so much of my energy into it and now I'm exhausted.
>>
Hey everybody, anon's property smells like rancid poop
>>
>>31126082
>>31125979
>>31125962
You sound like someone I know.
>>
>>31126308
High five!
>>31126347
Not my fault if you come poop on it all the time.
>>
Daj dabadai ramadamadamaday
>>
Messed with the wrong bitch
In the wrong era
>>
Little bit little
Bit by bit

Oh my my
Oh my my
>>
Crazy how the very first sin
Was a woman who ate
A woman who ate
She served and licked the plate
She chose her fate
And said no to heavens gate
She‘s mother
and mother fucking ate
>>
>>31126362
Nobody's doing that, you lie.
>>
>>31126413
Prove it then. You got recipes? Footage? Pics?
>>
The famous are ugly
No photoshop on their soul
>>
>>31126419
You're probably hiding livestock in there you nasty son of a bitch
>>
>>31126426
The only livestock i am hiding is your body in the freezer.
>>
>>31116227
I can imagine all the hot gay drama and I want it.
Men raping each other just to secure a position at my bedside. I bleed out my nose at the thought.
>>
My long term GF doesn’t know I kind of accidentally touched stripper’s tits in bachelors party. She lap-danced my soon to be married friend and was going around the circle of guys, making different move for each guy. Didn’t know what to expect. For me she hustled her hips, gave me a kiss on a cheek and suddenly turned around ass forward against my crotch, grabbed my hands and put them on her naked tits, touching her tits with my hands. Was reluctant and surprised at first and went with flow anyway. No sex occurred at any point. Once the dance was over for my friend she packed and left. Does this count as cheating?
>>
>>31126438
Yes. You should not have friends that are coomers and cheat on their wife the day before getting married to her. You get what you deserve for the company you keep.
>>
it doesn't have to be this way man
>>
>>31126336
I delete my saved data on dudes practically every day. My snap is always blown up. I am a hot commodity, and if you don't treat me accordingly and keep bidding then I will forget you ever existed.
>>
>>31126451
What? I'm doing my own thing my own way. Stop guilt tripping me like you actually care what im doing
>>
>>31126451
Then do something different.
>>
I got the magic touch.
>>
>>31126444
He explicitly said he doesn’t want hookers or anything related, but his best friend organising got him tipsy to agree and booked the stripper beforehand. She was quite good and multiple times repeated to not cheat on his soon to be wife while dancing half naked unironically.
>>
Some of my friends are complete retards
>>
i need a rope and my sister to leave the house so i can kill myself.
>>
>>31126479
You want to be found by your sister?
>>
>>31126467
What kind of pussy is he? He should have said
>i said no hookers
And leave. Poor wife.
>>
>>31126475
Then find better friends instead of enabling them. Staying friends with bad people makes you complicit in whatever they do.
>>
>>31126480
i have planned it all so no worries, i will just let my friend know that i have killed myself and ask him to call medics before my family can see my dead body.
>>
>>31126548
I read somewhere about a teen that climbed into a trash can and then shot himself to not make a mess. I found this to be poetic, symbolic and considerate.
>>
>>31126493
Meh. I understand why he didn’t want and why he stayed. Poor wife lmao. Most wifes would trade one lap dance for the loyalty he has.
>>
>>31126558
Most women that are dumb enough to marry a man are also dumb enough to let him humiliate her like this and just take it. This is old news.
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (209 KB, 1200x1200)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>31126548
I’m sorry you’ve decided. Remember one thing - you can almost always suicide any day you want, so it doesn’t have to be today.
>>
>>31126566
>t. childless abused roastie femcel
>>
>>31126261
Is he hot?
>>31126266
I’ll get it for you for a fee next time
>>31126274
Listen to this
https://youtu.be/wokx576v5Y0?si=ZCDZedKhpGLUD19v
>>
File: lllllll.jpg (164 KB, 640x512)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>31123044
>>
>>31126583
>is he hot?
No idea, he was wearing a helmet and protective neon orange clothing from head to toe. I also averted my gaze the second i became aware of his presence.
>fee
Uh, i can give you some candied ginger if you want?
>rec
Uh nice, i will.
I have been listening to this
https://youtu.be/Prsp6M2y9V8?si=_g-hSWZEcuCoz99G
>>
>>31126583
phillip seymour hoffman died in 2014
>>
>>31126575
>childless
Subjecting innocent souls to the human experience is absolutely demonic.
>abused
Ikr? Men are the worst.
>roastie
Sorry i am an innie.
>femcel
Being celibate is the only non humiliating way for a woman to exist in this world, so thank you for the kind compliment.
2/10 i will give you a second chance to try and insult me.
>>
>>31126610
>No Idea
It was me this whole time ):
>candied ginger
Alright that’s a fair fee
> I will
It’s an intense piece. Be aware. I just know you’ll relate a lot to it
>>
File: IMG_5744.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>31126625
NTA but your pussy stank
>>
>>31126628
Rude. You could at least have waved. I might have even offered you some brown sugar bubble tea.
>intense piece
Yeah i already got a headache.
>relate
Why? Is it about angry femcels? It sounds furious.
>>
>>31126633
It is called pheromones, you would not get it.
>>
File: lard2.png (54 KB, 197x173)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Daily reminder to all the gross cellulite foids above the age of 25 we do not want you and your moon cracks . . . .
>>
>>31126653
Jokes on you, women do not even want men in their total prime and with peak physique.
>>
>>31126653
This man has been using my pictures to create fake accounts and post absolutely insane stuff and harassing me, my friends, family and total strangers.
>>
>>31126645
Naw girl it stank. It be like that
>>31126641
>brown sugar bubble tea
You spoil me…
>Why?
Frankly, it reminds me of your nonstop anguish and angst. I thought it would reflect your mood well. I don’t say that to be rude, just an observation. Am I wrong?
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (866 KB, 2025x1922)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>31126674
I spoil you with the stank you rude creature.
>nonstop anguish and angst
Slander. I am currently playing with magnetic brain putty. How is that for nonstop anguish and angst. I made it a face even. Can you say the same for yourself????
>>
>>31126665
ARREST THIS MAN RIGHT NOW NOW RIGHT NOW NOW
>>
>>31126685
>the stank
I prefer to be spoiled with tea and ginger thank you. But it’s the thought that counts.
>Can you say the same for yourself????
No… wtf I can’t. Put him in the heart shaped tin
>>
>>31126699
Fine. No stank for you.
>heart shaped tin
No? Wtf? That is not for putty. Moids these days. (Also, that would require me to get up and we can not have that).
>>
lizards! lizard lizard lizard lizard lizard
>>
>>31126455
All the best to the man who wins you
>>
>>31126706
>No stank for you.
Oh noooo that’s terrible oh nooo oh well
>no wtf
):
>that is not for putty
You lack imagination
Also moids these days are based. That’s what moids these days are
>>
>>31126718
Based in the ways of the devil maybe.
Also, the caterpillar shat on my table and it is your fault 100%.
>>
File: 4365.jpg (1020 KB, 1600x1643)
1020 KB
1020 KB JPG
>>
>>31126725
Why yes it is. I take full responsibility for that and I’m not sorry dumbo. Eat shit. I truly am based in the way of the devil
>>
>>31126744
I will instead eat ginger and shitpost to spite you.
>>
>>31126766
>I will instead eat ginger and shit
YOU SAID IT NOT ME!
Alright if the ginger helps mask the taste do it by all means
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>31126776
Careful or i will rinse out that foul mouth of yours with a cup of fresh chu-hi-cha tea.
>>
You talk to yourself like that because you had to go to the school counselor. The counselor made you play with sock puppets and talk about your parents divorce. You had to act out your parents arguments and fights with puppets. Wow.
>>
>>31126789
You eat shit and I do not. Your point is invalid and I don’t respect your tea anymore
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (182 KB, 1290x369)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>31126795
That tea is literal shit sir. On that note, drink shit.
>>
>>31126794
Holy fuck… do they really make kids do that? Talk about an early childhood humiliation ritual. Poor kids
>>
>>31126807
What’s with your obsession with consuming excrement? I’m worried
>>
>>31126822
You started it. You tell me.
>>
>>31126835
I didn’t. Didn’t even mention it once. You crazed animal. Foids these days!
>>
>>31126809
It is humiliating but it's done that way to gauge whether a child is safe at home. Children are scatterbrained, you have to frame it like a play so you can get a cohesive narrative. Unfortunately the side effect of puppet therapy is like, giving the kid multiple personalities sometimes though.
>>
>>31126849
That’s really upsetting but I understand there is no better way
>>
>>31126841
Your brain is betraying you. Again.
>>
>>31126877
>gaslighting
Pure NPBDPDPDPBBD+ behaviour!
Sad!
>>
I came 5 times as foids took turns having their way with me last night
>>
>>31126900
We both know you crave it.
>>
>>31126902
*in a dream I had
>>
>>31126944
Yeah just like you crave shit you disgusting cretin
>>
>>31126948
I cried.
>>
>>31126948
Good. I’m a heartbreaker like that
>>
Fight the future.
>>
File: IMG_0802.gif (926 KB, 500x269)
926 KB
926 KB GIF
>>31127018
I will break you next. Put your mouth on the curb.
>>
>>31126946
Lame, do it for real and then you can brag.
>>
>>31126064
kys I never had expectations, I always saw you as some freak that I felt sorry for. I certainly see why no one cares about you, who could? You're a revolting monster! You're not even worth the pity I gave you. Stay away from me forever.
>>
>>31127116
Do what
>>
>>31127131
The cha cha
Real smooth
>>
>>31127121
I didn't give you permission to even think about me buddy
>>
File: IMG_0437.jpg (217 KB, 695x900)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
So I'll cherish the old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it some day for a crown
>>
>>31127184
Take it back now ya'll
>>
>>31127209
Make me.
>>
I own a glory hole gay bar called Frooty Doods. We have a kink bus as well.
>>
>>31127215
I doubt it.
>>
>>31127218
Who would make up being the owner-operator of a gay kink bus
>>
>>31127228
Anon apparently. You got recipes? Footage? Documentation?
>>
The drinks are cold, the music is hot and the love is always overflowing.
>>
>>31127234
You take a glass, fill it with ice. Add some vodka, add some grenadine, finish it off with sprite and a cherry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukMUiZUN0Q
gaymafia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrLjWtNo4Uw
>>
>>31127252
What else can you do? What is the go to of your favorite customer?
>>
>>31127309
We do drag bingo and karaoke.
>>
I'm applying for SSI disability (it's just partial disability so I can still work part time) for schizophrenia but was denied twice so far. I talked to a lawyer and they said it was normal to be denied the first few times, even people with missing limbs get denied. The lawyers setup a hearing with a judge june 25th but it's just causing me a lot of anxiety. The lawyers don't get anything unless I get it but they said they are pretty confident with my medical records that I'll probably get it. They get 25% of my backpay so whatever. It's better than nothing.

it's taken a year and a half to get to this point. The system is incredibly slow. I don't know if the backpay goes back to when I applied or just a few months.
>>
>>31127039
No!
The doodlemensch is above this abuse
>>
>>31127379
Apparently not. Go back to work or else…
>>
>>31127404
I posted the drawing!!! What else do you want?
>>
>>31127409
Maybe next tile try to not make spelling errors. Tzk tzk tzk
>>
>>31127423
>next tile
Hypocrisy at its finest
>>
>>31127433
Oh snap. I got uber bamboozled like a heckin waddleladdle.
>>
>>31127409
eat the drawing
>>
>>31127440
>>31127445
I am truly oppressed in society
>>
>>31127452
kek'd
>>
>>31127452
I will squid you and press every last drop of moisture out of you then use the remaining dried pulp to light the fireplace.
>>
>>31127473
You laugh at my suffering?
>>31127477
This is the abuse I have to suffer on a daily basis. Women want to squeeze the juice out of me and light me on fire…
It’s alright I’m used to it but it hurts
>>
>>31127481
Who are you trying to kid - you like it when it hurts.
>>
>>31127488
No I don’t lmao
Who told you that? See this is the prejudice we face, everyone thinks they can just hurt us and we like it
>>
Everyone hates me. I like dick.
>>
>>31127494
Your boner told me and boners never lie.
>>
>>31127517
How is that even possible? These are some dark arts!
>>
File: IMG_5753.jpg (79 KB, 458x670)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
My dick can talk now? And it’s going behind my back to do it? What the fuck…
>>
>>31127526
There is a reason that snitches are called dicks.
>>
It's amazing how /pol/tards have taken over every board.
>>
>>31127530
Well don’t listen to a word it says. I most definitely do not like it when it hurts
>>
that really hurt to say
>>
>>31127542
I trust my experience more than your words.
>>
>>31127580
Your experience is false. Believe me
>>
>>31127589
I chose not to.
>>
>>31127634
You chose wrong
>>
>>31127642
Fair. I do that sometimes.
>>
One of my shy shut in friends has been doing a lot to blossom out and get out of her comfort zone. I’m really proud of her and I’m so happy to see her grow and thrive.
How can I tell her this in a way that won’t make it weird?
>>
>>31127694
Tricky. Probably best to not say anything. Personally i would feel pressured to keep it up if people comment on my baby step achievements and likely fall back into not being able to keep them up.
>>
>>31128007
Well I told her I felt proud. Didn’t make too big a deal of it or anything. Just stated how I genuinely felt and left it at that.
I understand where you’re coming from but I wasn’t trying to peddle empty platitudes, I really feel happy for her.
>>
nothing ever changes
>>
>>31128152
Well guess then there is hoping that she is nothing like me. Good for her for making progress.
>>
>>31128248
Indeed. Like I said, I’m not going to harp on it or bring it up repeatedly so it should be fine. I understand the sensitivity of the situation, I just felt like I needed to tell her this time.
>>
>>31128255
I mean, there definitely is people that would probably be more hurt by you not noticing and not saying anything and feel like nobody cares anyways and feel discouraged by that instead. You obviously know her better than me so i am certain she belongs to that kind of people since otherwise your intuition probably would have told you to not say anything.
>>
>>31128263
At least I hope so. I’m not certain
>>
Idk why you keep doing that. What is it to you?
>>
Doing what?
>>
I hope that i wake up as someone else in the morning.
>>
>>31128324
Next to me no doubt.
>>
I'm happy that you pedophile men never go outside and are contained on 4chan. Mental cages are the best ones for your kind.
>>
>>31127201
I didn't give you permission to reply to me thinking it's your bf either. This has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>31125515
It’s Latvian, right?
>>
I feel homesick again.
>>
Why, and how, is he always investigating what I do? He is pretty much into the exact same people I have come across (that aren't that famous), the same interests, the same everything. There is no way this is can all be a coincidence. He becomes adamant over the topics I do, at the same time. ie.TRAS, the truckers or Israel, etc

His friend follows me, he hires my friend. I don't understand it at all. Why does he do this? Did one of my friends ask him to? It's driving me mad. How can I not completely fall in love with a man that makes all my dreams come true, like this? It's impossible but at the same time he is larger than life and dates all sorts of beautiful women. This can't be, I'm a nobody. I'm baffled. I really don't know what's going on. I hate my life.
>>
Also, because I'm a nobody (I know important people but so what), I feel extremely creepy thinking about him like this. Like who I am to be thinking of him in this way. I completely creep myself out. Imagine what he would think.

Why does he watch me though?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Howdy fellas
I ain't doing so goood right now
Zero success on tinder. I want a relationship with a woman. A normal monogamous relationship with a girl who doesn't whore herself out or is as toxic as being with in one meter of the elephants foot. I have got not a single thing. Theres so many things I want to say but I don't have the energy to type them out. There was girl I used to go to school with I saw on there, Been thinking about her alot lately and despite her being one of those shameless lefty types, I still liked her but it's clear she's not interested now.
I don't like humans. Men and women but for different reasons.
Through out my life I was a meek child who would help people if I could whether that be talking to them or giving them money. I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm a good person because I am not. I have done bad things but I was never consistently a bad person. If someone insulted me, I always tried to tell myself they were probably having a bad day and take it in my stride.
I'm tired fellas.
There's alot of thing I want to type but I don't have the energy now.
Thanks for reading.
>>
>>31124414
I know how you feel, friend.
>>
This rain coincides with my feelings, I wish you missed me. We could have had something beautiful and you left me. Please, come back to me.
>>
>>31128812
Will fap to this.
>>
I'm going to leave for good. I'm just really tired of it. It's absolutely pointless and a waste of time, at this point.
>>
>>31129068
I say that every week, and i disappoint all the anons with my lack of willpower time and time again
>>
>>31129157
No, I am firm in my decision. It's not just about here either. There is nothing, at all interesting here, whatsoever. I might have a hard time leaving another site but I'm tired of it too.
>>
Can’t help but feel like you’re avoiding me
It hurts my soul
<\3
>>
I miss you, man. You made my days brighter. So bright that it burned at times but it was my own fault for not taking enough care in beholding you. You vibrance made my own shadow that much more apparent to me. I really wish we could have spent more time together. I wish that I could have lived up to being your friend. You were a lot more than that to me. My mentor. My savior. My love. Now you've met somebody that could bring to your life what I never could. I'm grateful for that. I'm happy for you. I have to continue to try and embody the strength I saw in you. For my own happiness. I'll never forget you.
>>
File: tired.png (228 KB, 1247x652)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
I really wish I could just focus on things I enjoy instead of spending almost all my time thinking about a girl I know I'm just an afterthought to.
>>
File: 1522159642615.jpg (52 KB, 1000x559)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>31129285
Random question, but do you still live at home/are on welfare?

When I got shot down by my first love I couldn't get it out of my head either, and I became very angry and distant with my mother. I ended up leaving home, and in the end, I realized that's how things were supposed to play out. I knew why she rejected me. I was a big fucking baby. I couldn't do anything, nobody could depend on me.
>>
>>31129321
No, I live alone. No pets or anything. I just work then come home and sit here until it's tomorrow.
>>
>>31129379
Go out drinking?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.