[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9758.jpg (473 KB, 1179x1052)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
A $500b asset manager just tokenized their blackrock funds on hedera, and theres not a goddamn thing you can do about it. You could say hbar and br are linked up. Cry harder incels
>>
File: ooff.png (784 KB, 2370x1210)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>
>>58430907
Your jewish shitcoin is going to 0 Jebediah. Also Fantom is better.
>>
File: IMG_9762.jpg (415 KB, 780x1328)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>58430909
>>58430910
>pissing and shitting their pants
We linked up and theres not a goddamn thing you can do about it - except cry. lmao
>>
>>58430909
cute cope collage, btw. you make that yourself? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHAHAHHAHSHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHAH
>>
>>58430911
>the press release never stated that
>neither did we
>HBAR Foundation reposted: Shayne Higden: @BlackRock has tokenized one of their money market funds...
>BlackRock has no commercial relationship with Header nor has BlackRock selected Hedera to tokenise any BlackRock funds
>>
>>58430917
Cope harder stupid bitch. No matter how much coping you try, you have nothing beyond your little cope collage to back it up. Blackrocks fund is tokenized on Hedera, and Blackrock approved the press release CRY BABY CRY DUMB BITCH
>>
>>58430911
>neither have we

bro
>>58430909
>>
File: IMG_9763.jpg (155 KB, 1179x379)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>58430930
>cant read
BR approved the press release and their shares are now on Hedera.
Linkt. Up.
Cry. Harder.
>>
>>58430934
Hedera tried to claim it was Blackrock who was doing the tokenizing, and that they chose Hedera.
Meanwhile in reality they were barely aware it was happening, and merely signed a press release about something they couldn't legally prevent.
>>
>>58430911
>>58430907

I don't understand the wording here. You don't need permission to tokenize the fund? What if you want to trade the fund onchain? Don't you need permission? What if you want to sell it? How is it still Blackrock's fund if you can do whatever you want with it?
>>
>>58430937
>You don't need permission to tokenize the fund?
no

>How is it still Blackrock's fund if you can do whatever you want with it?
Because you bought it, and you're free to store and trade it where you want as long as it's legally compliant.
>>
>>58430941
>Because you bought it, and you're free to store and trade it where you want as long as it's legally compliant.

So they own shares of some financial Blackrock product. That makes more sense then.
>>
>>58430935
>>58430941
>Hedera claimed BlackRock was involved.
They were. They approved the press release. A $500b asset manager has their blackrock funds tokenized on hedera. You can twist words as much as you like, BlackRock approved the release, ArchAx spoke to blackrock and received their approval and tokenized Arbn’s blackrock fund on the hedera network. First a trickle then a flood. You can keep cope twisting, but BlackRock is on hedera.
>>
>>58430949
I didn't say "Hedera claimed Blackrock was involved", I said "Hedera claimed Blackrock did the tokenizing".

>Blackrock was involved because they signed the press release
roflmao
>>
File: IMG_9764.jpg (614 KB, 1179x1335)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>58430951
>>58430909
>>58430910
>>58430917
>>58430930
>>58430935
>>58430935
>>58430937
>>58430941
>>58430944
BlackRock was involved they approved the tokenization and the pr release. Cute you coped and left that part out. And hedera did not claim anything of what you wrote, prove it dumb bitch. Thats right, you cant. Blackrock is on Hedera and NOT your shitty l1 ie ada icp eth xrp ftm avax algo kaspa. First a trickle then a flood.
>>
File: 1688239950812530.png (182 KB, 1118x354)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>58430955
Blackrock didn't approve the tokenization, because approval is in no way needed.

And the fact is that the Hbar CEO literally lied.
>>
>>58430955
>Blackrock is on Hedera and NOT your shitty l1... eth
>>
>>58430956
Keep reading retard.
>>58430957
lmao. just lmao. Some cope BUIDL project is not the same as tokenizing blackrocks ics us treasury money market fund. glad to see youre still coping on the thread.
>>
>>58430964
>Keep reading retard.
kek why?
Because he tells us Blackrock was 'aware" of it happening?
>>
>>58430965
Yes. fucking retard. you keep snipping out the portion where youre dead fucking wrong. cope cuck lmao
>>
>>58430971
>Yes.
lmao, what an involvement.

Also, the hbar CEO lied.
>>
>>58430972
it’s only a lie if youre stone cold fucking retarded, in which case, everything or nothing is a lie, because again youre stone cold fucking retarded.

You know i made this thread for exaclty you? I literally cannot sleep so i figured what better to do than trigger some seething retard who refuses to accept the magnamity of the hedera project.

Blackrock approved the release, approved the tokenization plan, and now Blackrocks funds are on the hedera network. And there is not a single. thing. you. can. do. except cry. which you have been for over an hour.
>>
>>58430979
The hbar CEO said "Blacrock has tokenized".
Which is a flat-out lie.

Archax tokenized, and Blackrock was "aware" of it happening.
>>
>>58430964
>BlackRock is on Hedera and not ETH
>OK it's on ETH but it's not the same
you're embarrassing yourself terribly
>>
>>58430985
Ive only seen that in your cope collage, and even still, they approved the tokenization of their fund by archax.
>>58430987
>buidl == blackrock ics us treasury money market fund
lmao.
>>
>>58430995
>Ive only seen that in your cope collage
kek are you saying Shayne didn't tweet that?
>>
>>58430998
Im saying they approved the tokenization plan, which means they are involved and have been for some time. Which competely neuturs your entire argument that blackrock was not involves. And no, ive never seen the quote in your cute cope collage. Link?
>>
>>58431002
>Im saying they approved the tokenization plan

But Shayne said they did the tokenizing.
>>
>>58431004
You said that Blackrock had no involvement and have been seething over an hour. I easily neutered your entire argument. Now youre presenting your cute cope collage as evidence to your claim, which i have never seen. again, link? should be easy enough given you make cope collages in your spare time… for free… to cope with information that is disconcerting and difficult for you to process.
>>
>>58431008
>You said that Blackrock had no involvement
No, I didn't.

I said the hbar CEO lied.
>>
File: IMG_9765.jpg (158 KB, 1179x286)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>58431009
stupid bitch.
now that i have destroyed you with ample evidence, can you even provide a smidgeon of proof to back up your claim? should be easy enough, again, given that youre a cope collager.
>>
>>58431012
Blackrock not giving approval =/= Blackrock having no involvement at all.
They were made aware of this thing happening, and they probably had to sign off on the press release.
That was their involvement.

At no point did I say Blackrock had literally zero involvement.

>can you even provide a smidgeon of proof to back up your claim?
That the hbar CEO lied?
Right here >>58430909
>>
File: IMG_9759.jpg (558 KB, 1179x1295)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
blackrock ics us money market fund is tokenized on hedera. I would like to congratulate myself on triggering the retards of biz who cannot accept this reality by absolutely neutering them and their retarded drivel. First a trickle. Then a flood.

Gloriously,
/thread
>>
i cant believe some idiots are still holding my hbar bags holy fuck HAHAHAHAAH
>>
File: IMG_9766.jpg (591 KB, 1179x1354)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>58431019
weve already been through this dumb bitch. you refused to read the parts where you are proven wrong. they approved the tokenization and the release. blackrock is officially tokenized on hedera.

i am now perfectly poised to drift off into a blissful slumber. blackrock is on hedera and theres not a goddamn thing yiu can do about it.

victoriously,
/thread
>>
>>58431034
>they approved the tokenization and the release
So they didn't actually do the tokenizing, like Shayne claimed in his now-deleted tweet.
Meaning Shayne lied, as I said.
>>
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blackrock-no-commercial-relationship-hedera-hbar-token-falls

it's ogre, hbartards
>>
>>58430979
>Blackrock approved the release, approved the tokenization plan, and now Blackrocks funds are on the hedera network. And there is not a single. thing. you. can. do. except cry.
well actually I could buy hbar for rock bottom prices, since its entire fake scam pump has retraced lol. but i won't, because hbar is trash
>>
>JEW DID THING
BASEDJACK.PNG

kys trash
>>
>>58430909
kys LINK spammer
>>
Fink (CEO of BlackRock) confirmed it, check his Twitter account.
>>
>>58430979
>Blackrock has tokenized one of their market funds
>Blackrock.Has.Tokenized
You can perform olympic tier mental gymnastics and argue as much semantics as you want, but that statement was an outright lie and the reason the tweet was deleted. The market did not misunderstand. BlackRock didnt tokenize shit and their partners have a lot of leeway when it comes to how they choose to offer their products, BlackRock or any other fund, to their own clients. In terms of dishonesty, it’s right up there with making an announcement about an official McDonalds partnership because the crypto project made a deal with 1 local McDonalds store to provide the team with 200 discounted burgers once a week. Now that the SEC is sperging about and filing lawsuits left and right, it’ll be fun to see if they go after Hbar for this to establish a precedent. These bad actors are providing regulators with endless ammunition to reign in crypto. Fuck them and fuck you
>>
>>58432356
this...
there's a reason hbar keeps dumping
>>
>>58430907
If the entire planet switched to hedera for base money and to tokenize every asset it would still only be worth like five cents.
>>
>>58432412
>Total global credit card transactions were an estimated 678 billion in 2022
That would be $67b annually in fees for credit cards alone.
Of course it is unlikely to happen, but HBAR would hit 5 figures if it ran all the worlds payment systems.
>>
Hbar?
12 dollars by 2030
Cope and seethe
>>
>>58432356
It’s pretty much guaranteed that hundreds of boomers who bought the pump and lost money have sent emails to the SEC whining about market manipulation and demanding action. They even send emails to the SEC if they lose a few hundred dollars in a rug, kek
>>
>>58432702
Also, if a publicly traded company had done what happened here, there would be massive fines and a few middle manager fall-guys would likely end up serving time. So who knows, the SEC might use this case to set a precedent for market manipulation laws in crypto
>>
>>58432530
some old shit. I would follow up on new projects like Supraoracle.
>>
can someone sue them over this? since they are literally misleading the investors into a pump & dump scheme.
>>
let's say i have a rolex watch and issued a token, if i post image of that watch on my wrist and say that we just did a deal with rolex, according to 0.000000001 HBAR per post jeets it wouldn't be a lie. anyway i'm really glad that hbar has public people to go after, like CEO etc, i'm %100 sure they'll get sued and see prison time like safemoon team. don't argue with 0.00000001 per post hbar jeets, they are the least desirable men on the planet, everyone hates them, they look disgusting and they would sell their whole family for 1 hbar, kek.
>>
>>58432793
First the courts need to establish that the token is a security. Once that happens I guess a lot of people who lost a lot of money on the scam pump will lawyer up and seek damages. If Hbar is even incorporated in Burgerland. If they’re in BVI, Caymans or some other haven then you’re shit out of luck
>>
I unironically think this is one of the reason for the departure of Christian Hasker. I mean, that and that pirate cringe song.

Sadly, Zenobia as well will leave the ship. Farewell to them and hopefully it means Hedera is going to the next phase.

https://twitter.com/ManceHarmon/status/1782790413293625760
>>
File: tenor-315498689.gif (2.34 MB, 480x270)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>58432896
they all look like scammers

>bunch of boomer scammers learned about bitconnect
>put money into it but lost
>decided to create another bitconnect for themselves

that's hedera for you
>>
>>58432907
Everything in the top 100, and probably everything else too, besides like 3-4 coins are either vaporware or outright scams. Devs create tokens to solve problems that dont exist and need to be invented simply because they want to make money. Researching a new coin every time it makes it into the top 100 is fucking grim. I hate what memecoins are doing to the space, but at least they’re honest about what it is instead of pretending that there’s some worthwhile tech underneath the hood to scam people who are tech illiterate. Just look at all the AI tokens with billion dollar valuations. Look into what they actually do and solve. Nobody who understands business would value any of them above $10M if they were an actual company instead of a stupid hype-vehicle on the blockchain. You can make a lot of money on hype, but if you are caught bagholding any of that garbage into the next bear then you are fucked
>>
File: $hammy11.png (229 KB, 512x512)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
you have to be a midcurved retard to be holding a utility token in 2024. you deserve to stay poor, memecoin supercycle incoming
>>
File: hbar_btfo.png (160 KB, 1300x1040)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>58431034
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
AAAAHHHHHHHH
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>tokenize assets
>some phisher gets your keys and makes off with real world assets
vs
>don't tokenize assets
>trusted third party (government, broker) ensures that your property isn't stolen by phishers

I mean straight up banks are fucked because bitcoin is MONEY, but I sure as shit don't want the deed to my house on ethereum spaghetti code or some other literally who chain.
>>
>>58430907
is this like when avax partnered with amazon and it was actually just emin paying them to host their applications?
>>
>>58430922
i can smell the curry through cyberspace
>>
File: 1701269698239393.jpg (225 KB, 672x566)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>Cope harder stupid bitch. No matter how much coping you try, you have nothing beyond your little cope collage to back it up. Blackrocks fund is tokenized on Hedera, and Blackrock approved the press release CRY BABY CRY DUMB BITCH
>>
>>58433351
Very different in terms of legitimacy. Avalanche had people from AWS calling it a 'multi-faceted business partnership' and AWS were also calling it a partnership on their own site and LinkedIn. Hedera's announcement seems 100% bullshit, the only interaction with BlackRock is an alleged approval on an announcement which they had no right to approve or disapprove of in the first place. Also the HBAR CEO has already been caught in a bold-faced lie about the whole thing.

>https://youtu.be/W2HFTTvElK0?si=8Yx2-UWlhIR21xdA&t=1951
>https://aws.amazon.com/startups/learn/building-application-specific-blockchains-with-aws-on-avalanche?lang=en-US
>https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amazon-web-services_building-application-specific-blockchains-activity-7020072951374901248-0kld
>>
>>58433247
>BlackRock has no commercial relationship with Hedera nor has BlackRock selected Hedera to tokenise any BlackRock funds.
hbaggies, what's your response?
>>
>>58433406
>Hedera
>worst Dexview ecosystem

bruh ngmi
>>
>>58433648
>Hedera's announcement seems 100% bullshit
Nothing about the official announcement was false. The announcement stated that Archax had tokenized the fund on Hedera.

>the only interaction with BlackRock is an alleged approval on an announcement which they had no right to approve or disapprove of in the first place.
BlackRock could have absolutely not signed off on the press release and told Archax they didn't want to be associated in any type of press release. Now whether or not they sign off on a press release, to me at least, is pretty irrelevant. Like you're alluding to Archax could have tokenized their fund without any type of consent.

>Also the HBAR CEO has already been caught in a bold-faced lie about the whole thing.
Kek that was the HBAR Foundation CEO, i.e. a completely different legal entity than the actual LLC Hedera. If you don't know shit about Hedera that's fine but you're just as retarded as Shayne for spouting literal lies.

You retards are missing the forest for the trees on this one. The literal only regulated and approved crypto exchange and custodian in the UK is selecting Hedera to tokenize the funds that THEIR institutional investors are demanding. If you don't see the significance in the tokenization of RWAs that's your problem not mine. BlackRock being directly involved or not, at this point in time, is not important. What matters is that the assets are being tokenized in a compliant and regulated fashion.
>>
>>58434492
>Nothing about the official announcement was false. The announcement stated that Archax had tokenized the fund on Hedera.
Hederafags tried to claim it was Blackrock's doing though.
See here for instance: >>58425255

>Kek that was the HBAR Foundation CEO, i.e. a completely different legal entity than the actual LLC Hedera.
kek yeah, like Alameda was a "completely different legal entity" from FTX Ltd.
>>
>>58435758
Are there any blackrock funds are your chain of choice anon?
>>
>>58435783
I think it's a great thing that this happened. It's just a real shame how muddled the messaging got, both on popular platforms and from Hbar Foundation.
>>
>>58434492
just kek baggie, if people wants to tokenize stuff they can use ETH, since it's really decentralized, or can roll their own chain, nobody will buy your centralized bags baggie.
>>
>>58433247
Hbaggies irrefutably, unequivocally and absolutely btfo lmao
>>
>>58430907
it's kind of a nothing burger. eventually they'll tokenize on all major blockchains.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.