[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713266463831029.png (950 KB, 1920x1080)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
https://the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_/co/nservatory_Wiki

Past threads:
https://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/the-conservatory%20wiki/type/op/
>>
File: 1713583598067430.jpg (108 KB, 718x910)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads or drawthreads.

If the thread dies suddenly or you still want to discuss something when there's no thread:
https://boards.plus4chan.org/coc/

Last time:
-GG plot ideas
-Doodles
-Dynamo greentexts continue
-IKAG: the great go-kart race idea
-Space racing with the Blangs idea
-Sharpshipper time-lapse
-Other stuff I didn't mention
>>
File: 12 11 23.png (282 KB, 3060x2130)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
Bumo
>>
>>143293513
who owns buns on the run? how did marley end up working there?
>>
File: dodl 4 8 23.png (1.12 MB, 3286x2783)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>143293607
Buns on the Run is self-owned, which is to say it's a smart truck with self-aware AI. Marley winds up burning through most of her inheritance and needing some more cash, and the truck prefers to have a human handle customers, so they reach a deal! That's the plan for the ish #7 script anyway.
>>
>>143278610
It didn't come off as a scold, so no worries. It was just a "cool visual in my head" to put out there.

If Rudy works as the morality cipher then that's great. Where does it get the idea that something has gone amiss though? Or rather, is his goal actually to realign people to more typical morality or just to tweak those around himself so he can feel more comfortable?

If he's doing it because he thinks it's the right thing to do then I can see Conner getting pissed at him since there are better ways to accomplish it than through manipulation.
If Rudy's doing it just to make himself more comfortable then I still see Conner being pissed, but only for a moment since trying to better your lot in life with your own means without asking for too much help is sort of his thing too. The morality of that is probably also a bit janky though.
>>
>>143293919
>If Rudy works as the morality cipher then that's great. Where does it get the idea that something has gone amiss though? Or rather, is his goal actually to realign people to more typical morality or just to tweak those around himself so he can feel more comfortable?
Probably a mixture of both. If he's the son of supervillain parents and he becomes inexplicably super-popular at the start of high school, it stands to reason he wasn't super-popular beforehand. Maybe Rudy and Hayleigh were ostracised in elementary so they saw the ugly side of kids and adults; ditto Conner. Conner being sent to the principal for picking a fight with an entire class? Throwing everyone else's bags onto the road or into some trees/bushes/a river/etc? Conner taking a stand might have been how his parents met George and Barbara to start with, initially to apologise and then to work things out before the adults and the kids become friends. Or Conner initially sides with the other classmates and tells his parents about the 'supervillain kids' who 'must be bad because everyone says so' before his parents correct him on making assumptions and blindly following the group.
It's fine if Rudy's goal is partly to keep himself comfortable, like a strawman centrist. Maybe a bit arrogant and naïve about his helping people, but with room to mature or even sour as a person. We know better than to fall into "grey morality automatically = complex and Good writing" or "people who seem good are secretly... le bad" with it.
>>
>>143293919
>If he's doing it because he thinks it's the right thing to do then I can see Conner getting pissed at him since there are better ways to accomplish it than through manipulation.
I can see that. Conner subconsciously lumps Rudy and Hayleigh in with 'the supers' and he acts out partially because he has high standards for them, he expects better of them. So if his classmates get into trouble or do things like coerce people bullying Conner, then he gets 'disappointed' angry rather than cartoony 'acting/flailing/shouting' angry. Similarly he takes some 'expected' super behaviour for granted; a normal student asking someone out would be the same as a super, having to gather their courage, and while Conner would praise both of them, for the latter he'd be like "but I expected you would pull through anyway, so whatever". Compounding the stress that his classmates would have in learning to keep/maintaining a professional façade. Conner is more (inadvertent?) positive discrimination while other students actively target supers unless they go around in groups.
>If Rudy's doing it just to make himself more comfortable then I still see Conner being pissed, but only for a moment since trying to better your lot in life with your own means without asking for too much help is sort of his thing too. The morality of that is probably also a bit janky though.
Cognitive dissonance is king when it comes to writing. Characters making exceptions for certain people/circumstances, or being conflicted at a crossroads, or seeing a reflection of their past self in someone else and trying to change their trajectory accordingly, etc. Conner might let Rudy off because he 'means well' until he or someone else is like "but you always say that..." or "but you said a while ago..."
>>
File: 1687501888741678.png (135 KB, 1175x1000)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
Have you ever had dreams about /coc/ characters?
Mine was about these two last night.
I don't remember much of it, but I recall that they were visiting some kind of fair or carnival and that they had a second-act falling out over something (they managed to make up shortly after).
>>
>>143294284
>>143294344
So what sort of course correction is Rudy attempting to do to Conner? Even if it's Conner who is accidentally better at course correcting others.

To tie this back in with the bomb collar idea, how would the rest of the students feel about Conner after that? Horrified? New found respect? Indifference since Pepper stole his thunder and did the same thing Conner was going to do only without dying?
It could make for a neat breaking point for Rudy where he goes from passive to more proactive (Conner actually trying to throw his life away to take down his oppressors with him forces Rudy to see the real problems happening instead of the surface stuff he's always focused on, etc.).
Or the school realizes they actually need real therapists on staff.
>>
>>143294535
Once or twice. I remember one about Ladybug hanging out with the Justice League.
>>
>>143294535
I had one that I posted years ago about /co/nrad and either Bees Knees or Appladay being tasked to guard a car that was a prize at a Burning Man thing in Australia and they got dropped out of a cargo plane while still in the car.
>>
>>143294535
I had one about Lila building a sort of medigun to deal with a zombie outbreak on campus. That's where that one doodle of Lila dressed as Medic TF2 with the DOOM font came from.
>>
Bottom of the catalog on a sunday, yikes. Help me out, people.
>>
Well, that's a hard drop off in conversation.
>>
>>143297536
Not much I can do when I'm left hanging mid-conversation.

Anyway, I did finally do some updates on the wiki. That wouldn't be worth mentioning on its own, but is there anything that isn't on the wiki that anyone thinks should be on there?
>>
>>143297669
Has any of Captain Stocking Arms' new art made its way to his page? I'm sure it would be welcome.
>>
>>143297536
I get it she's short but she looks pretty tall here.
>>
File: 81QA638yP1L.jpg (403 KB, 2160x2160)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>143298036
It's one of these.
>>
>>143298023
Which new pieces?
>>
>>143298321
Magi drew him in a recent drawpile, I believe.
>>
So I made some changes. mainly to incorporate the suggestions from the last thread. Tell me if I forgot anything.
I took the freedom to say that the super speeder is something made with the technology of the Uplifters, but Idk which faction would use it.
Is this coming up nicely? Would this be a satisfying story/comic/episode?
>>
File: tier-maker 01-threshold.png (923 KB, 800x2604)
923 KB
923 KB PNG
>>143294551
>So what sort of course correction is Rudy attempting to do to Conner?
"I want my friend back"? Maybe Rudy still thinks of Conner as putting on an act and holds out hope, the same way Conner holds out hope that he'll see his parents again one day and they'll get back together. Hayleigh I'd assume is much less optimistic - people who were friends in elementary drift apart in high school, ditto going from high school to college. She's still hurt if Conner is actively blunt about not wanting to be part of the family.
>To tie this back in with the bomb collar idea, how would the rest of the students feel about Conner after that?
I decided to make a chart for this sort of thing
>>
>>143298659
Something I should have added is, there's a lot of leeway for shit to change based on how far along the given story is after Conner transferred to the class (which is a couple years before the present day). Like everyone could be more shocked earlier on, and then after a few stories worth of Conner's shenanigans, on top of whatever else the kids deal with inside/outside of school, they become more numb
>>
File: tier-maker default.png (851 KB, 800x2426)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>143298688
>>143298659
>>
>>143298576
Uplifer tech. Hmm. The guy who built that speeder was probably already marked from the get-go by the PKs. The twins stealing it makes the PKs secret mission to destroy it all the more difficult.

>>143298659
But what if Rudy realizes it wasn't Conner who changed, but Rudy himself who changed in wanting Conner to change?
And it's not like he wanted to wear the bomb collar, terrorists forced it on him in a hostage situation.

>>143298688
High school typically only lasts for 4 years, so that's a very limited time frame.
Even them getting numb to it all should be distressing to someone. If anyone I think Conner would be the one to find the kids set to be heroes becoming numb to it all a massive red flag with the rest of them not seeing the problem. It's only when the hypocrisy of it all is made abundantly clear when Conner tries to be the hero (bomb collar sacrifice) that some of them are forced to come around and shake off the numbness.

>>143298848
Ah. I'm getting Izutsumi vibes from Pepper now. Self-interested above all else, but can care for others for her or their own sake.
The whiskers just add to her looking like that cat.
>>
File: img_0521-1.jpg (159 KB, 734x1042)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Small fight between viv and newfag
>>
>>143299340
He picked up her controller after eating cheetos
>>
>>143299024
>Uplifer tech. Hmm. The guy who built that speeder was probably already marked from the get-go by the PKs. The twins stealing it makes the PKs secret mission to destroy it all the more difficult.
So the main actors at the tournament would be:
The Blangs
>Racing to decide who's worthy of their father.
Cookie and crew.
>They want the spice.
Alien factions
>Show off their latest technology. And at least one has a shady deal going with forbidden Uplifter tech.
Galactic Pacekeepers
>Getting their hands on the Uplifter tech to destroy it (would they really destroy it?)
People of Crocus (Crocusants?)
>Making as much money as they can.

On another note, in the 10th scene I put something about Cookie preparing a meal for Blang and getting something in return. This was something I remember from the notes of the anon who wrote the Pineapple Cake logs, but I have a feeling that I'm intruding in his plans for future logs, so if he's/you're here, please tell me if I should remove the last scene.
>>
>>143299946
>(would they really destroy it?)
The PKs were founded in joint-opposition against the uplifters. Anyone caught using, working on, reverse engineering, etc. uplifter tech is a priority criminal.
They would destroy it if they deemed it was unrecoverable.

>so if he's/you're here
That's me.
You've been talking to me this entire time.
Surprise.
>>
>>143299972
>You've been talking to me this entire time.
I had a feeling, I just assumed an anon's identity on too many occasions and I'm trying to change this.
Anyway, thank you for the clarification about the PKs. I will think about the story some more. It sems to me that you are also working in the IKAG race with that other anon, so I'll try to come up with something that can really be discussed in a constructive way.
So would it be ok if this was the event in which Cookie gets to meet Blang, instead of the story with the supper I found in the Cosmic Cliffnotes? I can change things to make something different, no problem. Maybe Cookie is hired after the tournament and they don't even recognize him, or maybe the Blangs win and only then Cookie gets to use the spice because they hired someone to prepare them a dish with it.
Again, no problem.
>>
>>143299024
>But what if Rudy realizes it wasn't Conner who changed, but Rudy himself who changed in wanting Conner to change?
Rudy has to evaluate what he was so desperate to hold onto and see himself as an independent person rather than following in Conner's shadow. If he changes course, that could shift from positioning Conner as a kind of champion of the school's underdogs, to taking charge in vying for the role of student council chairman himself (there could be an arc where the entire council steps down and we see different groups of people enter the new election - Rudy heading one group, Princess another, Amelia another still - and bafflingly they all claim to have Conner on their team despite him not showing up to the assembly). Either way he and Conner would have the same realisation:
>High school typically only lasts for 4 years, so that's a very limited time frame.
That while 4 years seems like an eternity when you're a teenager, it's easy to spend 2-4 years in a rut or chasing an ambiguous goal when everyone else seems like they're making plans for college or the future. Rudy might talk to his parents, the faculty, ex-councillors etc in forming a goal whereas Conner starts having nightmares of his being isolated from the rest of the world in his quest for mastery. If 'graduating from high-school' is the end goal of the comic anyways. IKAG could stop before then or even throw a curve-ball by having Conner end up being expelled and working elsewhere
>>
>>143300119
>>143299024
>And it's not like he wanted to wear the bomb collar, terrorists forced it on him in a hostage situation.
Any sane person would seek help from the authorities to prevent their life and other innocents being endangered, but you've already described how Conner manipulates the situation to end in his martyrdom. Is the bomb collar the inciting incident, or part of a string of increasingly careless acts (theft of a guide to revive the dead, kidnapping an elementary schooler, fighting a dragon, being held at gunpoint by a shirked club leader, forfeiting ownership of a superpower at the end of a sports event, using his life force to stave off a magical-girl enemy etc etc) that Conner ignores like a series of sitcom episodes because they 'didn't count' as the complete victory he was looking for? I think the disconnection between him and his classmates/everyone else isn't enforced by a specific incident but a string of them
>>
>>143300128
>>143299024
>If anyone I think Conner would be the one to find the kids set to be heroes becoming numb to it all a massive red flag with the rest of them not seeing the problem.
I don't know if I agree. Conner has his ideals of justice, but there's the likelihood he assumes becoming numb is just one of the prerequisites to being a professional hero, like a desensitised cop. "It stands to reason." He also has tunnel vision on his own projects (bartering, joining clubs etc) - he might not be paying attention to the finer details around him (sullen faces, passive-aggressive barbs, superpower-suppression pills being taken like sweets) until it's too late or if one of the kids comes to him with an extreme request. A comic of someone else's POV would be a good way to give them more sympathy if you wanted to refrain from the black comedy angle, and simultaneously make Conner's own POV more alienating to the audience.
There would be infighting when some kids become more pessimistic as they see more shit over time, and - called out on it - accuse the other kids of being sheltered or willingly refusing to see reality. Rudy could take the optimist side of the class, while Hayleigh takes the moderate approach of 'people do awful things out there but you're taking this too far in dismissing all of mankind as being beyond saving'.
>If anyone I think Conner would be the one to find the kids set to be heroes becoming numb to it all a massive red flag with the rest of them not seeing the problem.
I think this would require seeing them as people first and supers second, which is the other way around to him. It takes persistence and luck for him to start respecting Audrey on her own terms rather than One Of Them to be taken for granted.
>>
>>143300098
I'm involved in pretty much every larger discussion (when I have time to be here) because I can't help myself.

The cliffnotes are just that, cliffnotes. I'm fine with this being their first run in with the Blangs. The fact that someone else, after all these years, is showing interest in The Pineapple Cake is fun for me.

After they tractor beam Cookie's ship and start demanding the spice Cookie could ask them "What do you plan to do with it?"
The two are dumbfounded with not knowing exactly what to do with it until both say at once "Give it to our dad."
And Cookie replies, in awe "He must be a galaxy class chef if he can handle this strain of saffron. I'd love to meet him."
Tennoc does a dramatic sparkle "Well you're in luck, because that's exactly where I'm taking you."
Quaslan, who is being projected on a separate floating holo-screen (because the twins aren't on the same ship, they're jointly towing the Pineapple Cake) gets mad and almost leaps from her screen to his to yell at him "What you me YOU'RE bringing them to dad?! I'm the one doing that!"
Kay-2 whispers in Cookie's ear "We might be able to play them against each other to make our escape."
"True, but... I want to meet their dad!"
Cue the crew not liking their odds.
>>
>>143300119
An election arc, well then... The smear campaign would be legendary and I can see Conner being the head smear man for every party. It's not every day someone pays you to shit on them.

>>143300128
It isn't so much that he manipulates the situation, he just makes lemonade (which just coincidentally happens to be combustible). It could happen on a bus or at the mall, but it's better if his super-powered classmates are there and are powerless to do anything to help for one reason or another.
Leading to
Conner: "Well it's OK when *you* put yourself in harms way for others, but when *I* do it, oh no, that's bad Conner."
Class: "That's because we have super-powers!"
Conner: "Fat lot of good they were doing you then. They had you all dead-to-rights before I enacted my brilliant plan."
Class: "But it was Pepper who saved us."
Pepper: "Nah, it was totally Conner's idea."
Class: "You're supposed to be helping us with him!"
Conner: "Is that how you treat the person who saved you?"

Trolls trolling trolls.

>>143300141
Conner coming to see people first, powers second would be interesting. Maybe he'd see himself better.

I can't help but feel we're starting to go in circles a little though.
>>
>>143300224
>The fact that someone else, after all these years, is showing interest in The Pineapple Cake is fun for me.
I'm glad to hear you say that, I was thinking of being a bother. I think I said this already some time ago, but I really loved the Pineapple Cake's Logs.
>that outline.
Truly great. And you wrote that in what, 15 minutes? Usually it takes me days to write a single line of text/dialogue....
I like your take very much. I'll incorporate this in the outline, I think I'll move some things in scenes 8 to 10 to make space for it.
I'm going to sleep now, I hope to see you tomorrow, but in any case know that I'm here very often.
>>
>>143300350
Writing comes easier to me when I know someone is interested in what I'm putting down.

You should break the outline up across different "issues". It will let you focus on the pieces better when the time comes to give focus to one specific story beat and also in identifying which beats need more attention than others.

>15 minutes?
Looking at the time between my two posts, probably. It's easy for me to slip into the shoes of Cookie, or Conner, or Audrey, or any character I've discussed a lot.
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (392 KB, 870x983)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>143299340
/pol/ and newfag
>>
Does Conner knowingly deal in fenced goods? (For the sake of argument, let's assume he unknowingly barters with/for them.) If he is about to go through with a deal but then learns that the thing being given was, for example, stolen from the client's grandfather.

If Conner is competing against an opponent, does he play fairly to a point or engage in some kind of cheating from the offset regardless of the opponent's fair play? If Conner decides, "of course you realise, this means war", how extreme do his methods go? Forging records? Faking the death of a loved one?
>>
>>143301561
I don't think he willing deals in outright stolen goods. More "it fell off of the back of a truck" type of goods at his worst. He has integrity, warped as it may be.
If the thing was stolen from the client's grandfather, then all the better that person is getting it back in the trade.

Conner isn't above cheating when he feels his opponent is supernaturally gifted. If they want to act so far above him, but can't catch him cheating then it's fair game since they aren't as good as they say they are. You see some of that in the scripts that already exist on the wiki.

His methods go as far as he can take them without breaking the spirit of the competition. That's what I think anyway.
>>
>>143300343
>It could happen on a bus or at the mall, but it's better if his super-powered classmates are there and are powerless to do anything to help for one reason or another.
The most convincing reason I can think of is 'they're just not there yet', so it could be a ticking-clock factor. A bystander (or fellow hostage?) could recognise Conner, but rather than going "it's the guy" or "it's the 50-club guy" they could go, "You're from that class that's all supers, right? Then we're saved! They'll come to rescue you/us!" and Conner starts internally seething. Doubly so if someone else butts in to ask if Conner is also a super.
If it's a situation on school grounds, there's the complication of following school rules. If it's outside school, there's the complication of who's the designated leader of the assembled classmates. Lots of butting heads. Which specialists do we need? Should we leave it to the adults? Competitive kids want to prove themselves. Etc etc. I could see why you'd want Conner to lecture the kids too ("You should be better organised when it comes to this stuff... no, wait, on second thoughts, don't be better organised! I'll rescue myself, thank you!"). Maybe Conner needs to have his ego appealed to by the classmates to keep him cooperative.
>Conner: "Well it's OK when *you* put yourself in harms way for others, but when *I* do it, oh no, that's bad Conner."
"It's getting so you can't even kill yourself without being told off around here!"
>Class: "That's because we have super-powers!"
Is this coming from a place of conceit ("we're the designated heroes, you inferior underman, know your place") or concern ("we have professional experience and you could have endangered innocent lives")? I'm assuming concern, so it can contrast Conner thinking they all hold him in contempt.
>>
>>143301353
I wonder if he'll be like his dad.
>>
File: 0_85.jpg (32 KB, 564x866)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>143293223
Found this OC on pinterest.
>>
>>143302250
Looks like a Kyle Rayner forme.
>>
>>143302118
It could even be a school field trip and the students were targeted as hostages. Specifically one of the classes lacking supers.

And yes, it's coming from a place of concern. Conner managed to get through the proverbial numbness they were all falling into. Now every time they look at him they have to be reminded of how badly they either screwed up or were unable to do anything after having their egos bolstered to ridiculous degrees by the school and society. It's a reality check for them, a very, very uncomfortable reality check. Conner doesn't even know how much he wounded their pride and it's the one part of the situation they can't refute since none of them are willing to bring it up and Conner isn't aware to bring it up.

I like to make the characters I play with suffer emotional trauma sometimes, just not all the time since it'll lose its sing.
>>
>>143302256
Right? I also thought it looked like Invincible
>>
>>143302294
The Invincible Rayne-Man
>>
>>143302210
Who would want to be like their father?
>>
>>143302306
A kid with a rich dad, sometimes.
>>
>>143302306
Ladybug, Diving Belle, /co/okie to an extent...
>>
File: MrInvincibleOC.jpg (97 KB, 736x1056)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>143293223
>>
>>143300343
>Conner coming to see people first, powers second would be interesting. Maybe he'd see himself better.
If he does, it shouldn't be in high-school. Maybe in his mid-20s or 30s if he's still alive. In high-school he can become a social butterfly and he can even eventually open up about his insecurity, but he'll never see himself on an equal footing to everyone else. At best he'll find himself unable to cleanly 'rank' himself alongside his contemporaries
>>143302265
>I like to make the characters I play with suffer emotional trauma sometimes, just not all the time since it'll lose its sing.
Yeah, it's a matter of rising and falling like waves. If there's no contrast or the tone becomes a crescendo then it's just white noise, isn't it? I'd like the stories to start light-hearted with some black seeping through, and then introduce further ideas like augmentation as an equaliser, the desensitisation of child supers etc while maintaining an emotional balance so the optimism and reconstruction doesn't feel like an obligation. And the setting feels well-used.
To be honest the first couple Webtoon chapters could stand to be reorganised so the themes are more coherent overall. Most people I've talked to for feedback thought the 3-panel punchline format I tried didn't seem to work, exposition was clunky, and some of the staging/environments were too ambiguous. The aug themes could be introduced more cleanly after the Dragon of Lakefire story to give the initial 'world of supers, Conner the underdog acting out' theme more room to breathe. I could introduce mini-comics and character bios at the end of story cliffhangers too
>>
>>143302514
>Mini comics
You did that a little bit before. Seemed to work well when it wasn't restricted to a chopped up page so it would fit on webtoon.

I dunno, something just feels off about seeing a comic that was designed as a page presented panel by panel instead. That's just my personal hang up.
When I showed it to a friend of mine over a year ago who doesn't visit these threads he actually really liked IKAG.
>>
>>143302210
Depends on which dad
>>
>>143303003
He got put in gay baby jail
>>
>>143303055
/b/'s the mom who went out to get milk and never came back
>>
Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>143303460
Same, night.
>>
>>143302210
He definitely has a tendency to pick fights
>>
File: 1603768431603.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
Workaholic dad is workaholic
>>
File: sentienttoaster.png (22 KB, 400x1000)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>143294535
>Have you ever had dreams about /coc/ characters?

Not really, but i drive around a lot when i am creating comic stuff
>>
>>143293225
>>
>>143305187
You know, I wasn't really on board with Sharpshipper gimmick for a while, but this pic of her makes the character much more tolerable to me for some reason.
I just can't put my finger on it...
>>
>>143305425
She does seem more well-rounded now.
>>
File: 1500080809913.png (400 KB, 640x480)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>143304919
The aliens who stole /m/'s toaster are also coming for you now.

>>143305187
So she also has torpedoes now. She must use those to sink ships she doesn't like.
>>
>>143305737
They also serve as excellent floatation devices for the ships she does like.
>>
>Dragon is the designated hardass, so he's yelling at Conner who has his blank smile on
>"You're not fit to be a hero! You're not equipped for it whatsoever!"
>"Hey, I've got gear for the job! I've got gear for all sorts of possibilities!"
>"Not that kind of equipped! I mean mentally! You're not prepared! None of you are!"
>Dragon frustrated with how the rescue went, taking it out on the classmates too
>"Peoples' lives are at stake and you're arguing over something silly like who gets to lead! We're not playing at being pretend heroes anymore!"
>Some of the more hot-headed classmates take umbrage
>"You're just saying that because *you* wanted to lead!"
>"Yeah, who died and made you king of the classroom?"
>Dragon trying to assert his experience
>"I've done more jobs than all of you put together! REAL jobs! Not kiddie shit like, walking old folks across the road! These are terrorists! People with guns!"
>The more level-headed classmates try to course-correct but conflict with one another
>"You're going too far. Everyone's experience here is valuable."
>"No, I get what he's saying. In this line of work, you can't treat people lightly. If you turn a blind eye to it, you're dead."
>"Ok, but not everyone we come across is like this. How often do we run into guns or real villains, instead of like, finding lost family-"
>"Not often enough. We need practice. We should be prepared for the worst in every scenario. All it takes is dropping your guard once and then your parents are dead. Or some kid down the street turns out to have been dying for a week-"
>"And how often does that really happen? What happened to seeing the good in people-"
>The classmates' camaraderie disintegrates. Conner's blank smile changes to a frown. He pulls out an air horn to distract them; they're silent but miffed, expecting more irreverent bluster
>>
>>143306083
>Conner: "I'm disappointed in you. I thought you guys were supers. You're meant to be better than this!"
>There's some surprise from the classmates, but others less so. Conner tries to hide his emotions but wears most everything on his sleeves, so they know he places supers on a pedestal. He starts rattling off bigger words
>Conner: "Look, you don't have to agree on everything ever, I get it. Great men do noble things, and sometimes that means some fights aren't worth picking. Instead of, saying whose experience is relevant or not, you should be pooling that knowledge together and forming a united front-"
>Dragon butts in
>"Oh, shut up, Conner! We know all this already! We've known this for years! Who do you think was going around learning all this, while you were kicking rocks in elementary or whatever?"
>Conner gets a little sullen, since he's opened up rather than rolling with the punches
>"Oh, yeah? Kicking rocks? You sure showed me. Doing a real bang-up job of being a hero right now, I'll tell you that for free."
>Kerry: "You've got no room to talk! What's this 'united front' shit, you're not even in half the lessons!"
>Senmu: "Kerry, shut up. Conner, you're part of the class, too. You can't be doing stunts like this and just expecting us to go along with it."
>Conner: "Why not? You guys do it all the time! You know how much I've got to get done to catch up with, like, two dozen people? I don't even know how long you guys were *in* Mr Carous' class before me!"
>Kerry: "*I* didn't start out with Mr Carous. I don't think any of us did. We all had different classes."
>Conner: "Yeah, and you all got picked for a reason, right? To make some kind of, super class? I know the council said it was supposed to be a 'positive learning environment'. Well that's great, but what about me? I'm still starting from square one."
>Senmu: "Conner, it's not that kind of class-"
>Darkblade: "We're getting sidetracked. We're going back to school."
>>
>>143306250
So what's the context for this squabble?
It's more likely this class is just all the problem children.
>>
>>143306633
>So what's the context for this squabble?
Just following off the bomb collar discussion from earlier, though it could be adapted to follow a different story. Or even just having one of the kids blow up seemingly out of nowhere (from the POV of the others), but actually as the result of a lot of pent-up stress and frustration that's gone ignored up till now. That'd be one way to start a story
>It's more likely this class is just all the problem children.
Like a reform class aimed to give everyone other people to relate to. Rudy and Hayleigh would be the linchpin holding everyone else together but maybe some of the students weren't forcibly transferred (or 'encouraged') so much as given the option. Audrey isn't a problem child so much as socially awkward with unusual circumstances, presumably ostracised beforehand, so she likely got asked if she wanted to join a class of outcasts who would have her back, and she would have theirs in return
>>
>>143305187
topheavy fujoshi
>>
>>143306980
>>
>>143305737
I never knew the story behind /m/ and toasters lol
>>
Le Bump Won’t Back Down!
>>
File: 1500080973048.png (125 KB, 640x480)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>143307311
Over a decade of history.
>>
>>143305187
Is this her outfit when she looks her preys go at it?
>>
>>143305187
lordy. no wonder she keeps those under wraps. hard to get her ships to happen if people are too busy ogling her
>>
>>143305187
what do the moon runes mean?
>>
>>143306980
But does the class know they're a class of outcasts, or do they think of themselves as an elite class full of supers like how Conner thinks?
Some of them must think that given their attitudes.
>>
>>143308233
The one on her eye is "fu" as in "fujoshi," meaning rotten.
The one on her boob is three instances of "Man," as if in an orgy. That's what Magi said, anyway.
>>
>>143305187
>>
>>143308658
>>143307241
I think the only one out of the loop for the whole time would be Conner (and the reader by proxy) until someone tells him directly, whereas the others would either know, have learned as much, or used intuition. This is how I think it makes sense in hindsight, although I'm working backwards to reach the point where 'Conner finds out' is a reasonable and satisfying plot beat:
>The volunteers and people that were asked to join would have been told the purpose of the class upfront; they're generally the most proactive in giving support
>The self-suppressors would be told the class was full of people like them receiving support, some needing more care than others; they're encouraged to be proactive but not to neglect their own progress
>The people with poor power-control or delinquent behaviour would be told the class was more accommodating than their old one, but that it had high standards they needed to shape up to live up to; aside from Ahmaad/Darkblade, they're the least proactive in providing support and generally supervised to reach an acceptable level of conduct first
>The people who reformed fastest or showed the most promise would have further counselling whereupon, it feeling they could be trusted (and assuming they didn't catch on already), they would be updated on the class' proper purpose
Even if it was initially a lie, many of the students would feel their shared time and growth would make the 'elite class' a reality
>>
>>143309049
The secrets that greatcoat hid...
>>
>>143309081
Rick and Gomez feel like the two who would be among the last to catch on, mainly because they're too busy arguing with each other.
>>
File: she wondered.jpg (330 KB, 881x789)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>143293223
>>
>>143309143
Wrong thread, yiff pedo.
>>
>>143309124
Makes sense. Honestly there's all sorts of different possible ways everyone could find out, but being oblivious or having tunnel vision (Rick, Gomez, Conner) wouldn't help your chances. If Gomez stays a hall monitor he might actually find out/be told the truth first, and then try to use it to lord over Rick ("they trusted ME, not YOU") and spill the beans by accident
Then again a couple of the students could just be complete blabbermouths and tell everyone by accident anyway
>>
>>143309049
>taller than marley

that's... not exactly narrowing it down.
>>
>>143309241
Changing gears.

What do you think about the yearly club lotto idea where once a year a club is chosen by drawing to put on a huge school wide event? The go-kart race idea springs from the go-kart club winning the yearly club lotto.
But what of past years? How long has the school been doing it? How many times has Conner gotten involved with it? Did the baking club try to bake a city block sized cake for a world record on year? Did Conner squat inside of the fully furnished cake for a few days while putting his own touches on it?
>>
>>143309401
It's what's important.
>>
>>
>>143310071
Cute beach LL.
>>
>>143309177
Which means this is the absolute correct place since its /co/.
>>
Page 10 again.
>>
Time again for the Ladybug doodle! Instructions on the pic

url: drawpile://friendly-drawing.crabdance.com/01hw42exqa43b4g8trsw8b3w5r
password: butts
>>
>>143309049
>not even five minutes later a bullet wizzed through the two and they were kissing on the floor
>>
>>143313120
She just faked wanting membership to scope out potential targets...
>>
>>143310071
Is she holding a beach ball or a tennis ball lol!
>>
>>143314105
It's a marble, obviously.
>>
>>143314217
At least she hasn't lost all her marbles.
>>
File: Antfarm Princess.png (540 KB, 2229x1980)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
Several days ago some people did some "Next ten posts describe a character you have to draw" threads and this is a character I ended up drawing for one of those. I was surprised at how consistent the character turned out as they are usually a bunch of random shit thrown together as expected, but I don't really see myself using the character so as not to waste the design I'll post her here and see if anyone else has ideas for her.
She doesn't have a name yet, but here's a quick description of who she is based on the 10 posts used to make her.
>renegade warrior princess from desert on the run
>disguises herself as a man to hide from pursuers by wearing obviously fake beards
>picked up manly habits like chewing and spitting tobacco, so she's pretty tomboyish
>she has a magic power to transform her limbs into earth and sand, which she can control
>the sand acts like a pocket dimension containing a colony of ants who obey her commands, hence the ant tunnel patterns that form on her body when she uses her power
The prompts for reference were princess, red hair, toned, ambiguously Brown, ant farms for limbs, spits in cans, hair braided, wears fake beard as disguise, long striped socks, and metal breast plates.
>>
>>143314804
Nice tais.
>>
>>143315023
"Tats" as in tattoos, my bad.
>>
>>143309429
>What do you think about the yearly club lotto idea where once a year a club is chosen by drawing to put on a huge school wide event?
Smart for a few reasons
Smart in-universe since it incentivises the clubs to prepare for each year, and we could even see more brave/foolish club members try to rig the results or think they have a shot at coercing the council
Problematic in-universe (but opens up the ground for good writing or debating) because the lotto-allocated budget could be seen as a huge money-sink which is poor PR, even if the events succeed and get nominally positive press (and presumably the go-kart is not seen as a huge success); also people would argue for a more democratic system where the clubs pitch their ideas to be judged, and we could see why that system backfired or was never implemented to begin with
>But what of past years? How long has the school been doing it? How many times has Conner gotten involved with it?
Not a clue off top of my head
>Did the baking club try to bake a city block sized cake for a world record on year?
Maybe Conner and Amelia get into a baking contest where the theme is desserts and Amelia's entry is the triple-dozen-layer cake? It's planned to be a duel but becomes a four-way between those two, Princess (entering with the council's pride on the line) and the Cooking Club leader, as the whole school spectates in an outdoor venue. Conner recreates his dad's dessert, honey semifreddo with a lemon crumb and honey caramel; he gets it right on the money, but thinks he botched it because he remembers his dad's version being burnt/bitter. Conner gets 2nd place and by this point he's so far gone that he doesn't even care he beat out a club leader and the goddamn Princess, he's just fixated on overcoming the wall that is Amelia [1st place] even as she, her sister and their mother (!) enjoy semifreddo
>>
File: MJ_Tiger.png (1.81 MB, 1800x2500)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
Honeybee died a while ago, but I recently thought about redrawing one of the characters for fun.
>>
>>143315148
Ah yes, good old Tigerbutt.
>>
>>143314804
So you get buried and eaten alive by ants at the same time.
Terrifying.

>>143315043
It could be that the lotto system is funded by independent investors in the school. Many of them probably aren't very nice people who spend the money for kicks. Others could be doing it as a means to motivated the kids. None of them agree on how the money should be spent, so it had to be left to luck to keep the money in play.

The cake baking contest could work as a mini comic.
>>
>>143315148
That’s awesome. I love the HB au
Shame we never got more office shenanigans
>>
>>143315645
I don't know much about the HB au, but I do know you just have to be the change you want to see with these things.

Goodnight.
>>
Le Bump Rise Up Again!
>>
File: 1708256928145978.png (706 KB, 1920x1080)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
drawpile
>>
>>143317356
oh lawd is that a cutie honey homage?
>>
>>143317378
yeap
>>
>>143317356
Ghost Orchid is new. What's her deal?
>>
>>143317968
bugdoodles said that it's an old character of his that he found in his folder or something like that.
>>
>>143316731
I thought you were going to say something like "Le Bump of the night adventure" or something since it was late late.
>>
>>143318722
Nta, but remember that this is a blue board.
>>
>Dynamo League: Quiet Before The Storm II

>Willow woke up from her bed and got ready for another day in the Academy of Prodigy Protectors.
> She went to eat her breakfast, Mrs. Mavis, it was a stressful time for both of them and they found peace in their company.
>"Did your dad call yesterday?" asked Mrs. Mavis
>"Yeah he did, he told me about some people coming to ask the team some questions but he told them to not ask me." answered Willow.
>Mrs. Mavis raised an eyebrow and got a little suspicious.
>"Who came to ask them?"
>Willow stayed silent for a while and then said with a confused tone," Some agents? I don't know if he told me to not worry about it"
>"Agents?... Oh dang it!" she soon understood the people that Joe meant, if you were in the heroism field long enough you learn to not mess with the High Authority agents.
> The agents are like the referees in the battle between superheroes and villains, they don't directly interfere but they can make sure that if things get out of hand they will correct and regulate the situation.
>After finishing their breakfast, both Willow and Mrs. Mavis went to the academy, they soon realized that the security got tighter with new ID verification and fingerprint checks to enter the academy.
>Willow entered the academy with her teacher, they were chatting about this whole new security upgrade.
>"Personally I see this as over the top" exclaimed Willow.
>Mrs. Mavis chuckled and then gave the young beaver a pat on the head, "It's for your own safety we don't want any Radical superpowered individual people to hurt the students."
> They were stopped by a lanky man in a black suit, he had a stern look on his face and was looking directly at Willow.
>>
>>143317356
The egg hatching is cute.
>>
>>143319582
>"Willow Autumn Filbert?" he said with an impassive tone.
>Willow froze in her place, she didn't know how to respond and she looked at Mrs. Mavis for help.
>"Are you Willow Autumn Filbert?" he asked again this time with a harsher tone.
>"Yes...I am" Willow Sheepishly answered.
>"I'm Agent Dante Haymes, i have some questions for you. Come with me" he ordered
>Willow was confused and didn't know if she had to obey the agent's order or go to her class.
>"She can't Actually..." Mrs. Mavis said with a cold expression," She has a class now...plus the academy doesn't allow any outside authority to interrogate the students without permission"
>Agent Dante's expression hardened as he stared down Mrs. Mavis. "I'm afraid this is a matter of national security, Sand Vixen. The High Authority has jurisdiction over all matters related to the safety and security of the country, including this academy."
>Mrs. Mavis stood her ground, her eyes flashing with defiance. "I don't care about your jurisdiction, Agent. our priority is the well-being of our students, and I won't allow you to disrupt their education."
>Before Agent Dante could respond, the academy's principal, Charisma Star, arrived on the scene. Star Charisma was a retired hero from the Silver Age, known for his ability to diffuse tense situations.
>"Agent Dante, Mrs. Mavis, what seems to be the problem here?" Charisma Star asked, his voice calm but authoritative.
>Agent Dante looked at Charisma Star unfazed."Principal Charisma Star, we have reason to believe that Willow here may have information related to a recent incident involving Saint Neal and other important info about the Team called Dynamo League. We need to question her."
>Charisma Star raised an eyebrow, his gaze shifting to Mrs. Mavis and Willow. "Is this true, Willow? Do you have information about Saint Neal and the Dynamo League?"
>>
>>143319596
>Willow hesitated, feeling torn between her loyalty to her father and her respect for authority. She glanced at Mrs. Mavis for guidance, unsure of what to do.
>Mrs. Mavis stepped forward, placing a reassuring hand on Willow's shoulder. "Willow is a student here at the academy, Principal Charisma. Her priority should be her education, not getting involved in matters that don't concern her."
>Charisma Star nodded, understanding Mrs. Mavis's concerns. "I agree, Mrs. Mavis. Agent Dante, unless you have concrete evidence linking Willow to the incident, I'm afraid I can't allow you to question her further."
>Agent DH stayed silent for a moment and then started chuckling, "I'm impressed by your solidarity, you heroes can be really stubborn if you want to"
>Charisma Star arched an eyebrow at Agent DH's remark, his expression unyielding. "We stand by our principles, Agent. It's what separates us from those who would abuse their power."
>Agent DH merely shrugged, his demeanor indifferent. "Suit yourself. But don't say I didn't warn you about the consequences of obstructing a High Authority investigation."
>With that, Agent DH turned on his heel and walked away, leaving Charisma Star, Mrs. Mavis, and Willow standing in the hallway.
>Once the tension had dissipated, Charisma Star turned to Mrs. Mavis with a grateful smile. "Thank you for standing up for your student, Mrs. Mavis. It's important that we protect our students from unnecessary intrusions."
>Mrs. Mavis nodded, her expression firm. "Of course, Principal Charisma. Our students' well-being is our top priority."
>With that, Mrs. Mavis led Willow to her classroom, where she was greeted by her classmates. Gwendolyn was there sitting there waiting for Willow to come and sit next to her, Aya was as always half-sleeping not caring about her surroundings and finally Sailor Norm was standing up with excitement radiating from him.
>"Willow!" shouted Gwendolyn, "what took you so long?"
>>
>>143319608
>"Gwen!" Willow exclaimed and went to sit next to her now best friend.
>Gwendolyn shot a curious glance at Willow, noticing the troubled expression on her face. "Hey, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."
>"It's... it's nothing," Willow replied, forcing a smile. "Just some... unexpected visitors at the academy."
>Before Gwendolyn could press further, Ronnie the Dalmatian lad entered the classroom.
>"What's the matter, Ronnie? got lost?" aya teased.
>"Actually," Ronnie shrugged. "I had problems with the fingerprint scanner, for some reason it didn't read my fingerprint"
>Mrs. Mavis cleared her throat, drawing the attention of the class.
>"Alright, settle down, everyone," Mrs. Mavis said, her voice commanding attention. "Today, we're going to be diving into the history of heroism."
>The class perked up with interest, eager to learn more about the heroes who had come before them.
>Mrs. Mavis began with a detailed introduction about the origins of heroism, tracing its roots back to myths and folk stories from ancient times. She spoke of brave warriors and legendary figures who had inspired generations with their feats of courage and valor.
>>
>>143319618
>"But it wasn't until the modern era that heroism truly began to take shape," Mrs. Mavis continued, her eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "And at the forefront of this movement was none other than Stuart 'Soft Voice' Butterworth."
>"The jazz singer?" asked Ronnie.
>"Yes the very same" replied Mrs. Mavis. "Stuart Butterworth, also known as The Soft Voice, was a jazz singer from the 1940s who rose to fame with his mesmerizing voice and charismatic stage presence," Mrs. Mavis explained. "But what most people don't know is that he was also a powerful superhuman with the ability to calm people's souls using his voice."
>"Excuse me miss but how was that effective for fighting crimes?" Asked Sailor Neal.
>"I agree with him, how calming people will help fight crime?" added Ronnie.
>"Patience young heroes," Mrs. Mavis said Calmely," Stuart Butterworth wasn't a traditional superhero who wears a mask and goes to a rescue mission there was no superhero or supervillain at the time, he was simply a man with a gift and he used it to help people escape and survive their doom in the great war..."
>Mrs. Mavis looked around and noticed that the students were still skeptical about the legitimacy of Stuart Butterworth's heroism.
>"I see that I still need to show you more"
>Mrs. Mavis reached into her desk and pulled out an old audio recording, its surface scratched and worn from years of use. She placed it on the desk and pressed play, filling the classroom with the haunting melody of Stuart Butterworth's voice.
>"This," she began, her voice solemn, "is a recording of Stuart Butterworth's final performance."
>As the soft strains of music filled the air, the tension in the room seemed to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and tranquility. Willow and her classmates felt themselves relaxing, the stress and worry of the day fading into the background as they listened to the soothing sounds.
>>
>>143319632
>"During the great war," Mrs. Mavis started explaining, "the city of Wallbridge was under vicious attacks of the enemy, But Stuart Butterworth volunteered to do an impossible mission and broadcast himself singing almost nonstop for four days straight and this is the recording of this broadcast."
>"It helped people to be relaxed and also made the enemy too relaxed to attack and stop their movement" she added with the Soft voice of the Jazz singer filling the classroom.
>But then, amidst the gentle melody, they heard something else. A distant rumbling, growing louder and louder with each passing moment. It was the sound of destruction, of bombs falling from the sky and buildings crumbling to the ground.
>Mrs. Mavis took a deep breath and continued explaining with a bleak tone, "So stop the broadcast they started bombing the city but thanks to Stuart Butterworth there was no one in the city except him singing nonstop...he knew that it was his last performance but this didn't stop him"
>The class sat in stunned silence as the recording continued, the juxtaposition of Butterworth's serene voice and the horrific sounds of war sending shivers down their spines. They listened as Butterworth's voice cracked and faltered, the strain of his efforts evident in every note.
>And yet, despite the danger and despair surrounding him, Butterworth continued to sing. He sang to comfort the frightened and the wounded, to give them hope amidst the darkness. He sang until his voice was hoarse, trying to fight the pain of being burned alive.
> The singing continued until he couldn't and then the record went silent.
>The students listened in awe, their hearts heavy with the weight of his final act of courage.
>>
>>143319646
>Mrs. Mavis watched her students closely, her heart heavy with emotion. She knew that this moment would stay with them forever, a reminder of the sacrifices made by those who came before them.
>Finally, as the recording came to an end, Mrs. Mavis turned off the player and looked at her class with tears in her eyes.
>"That, my dear students," she said softly, "was the sound of heroism. Stuart Butterworth's sacrifice saved countless lives and inspired a generation to stand up for what is right. His bravery and selflessness are a testament to the power of the human spirit, and a reminder that even in our darkest moments, there is still hope."
>And as Willow and the other students sat there, reflecting on Butterworth's legacy, they knew that they had witnessed something truly extraordinary. They had seen the power of heroism in its purest form, and it had changed them forever.
>>
File: council-conner01.png (1.02 MB, 533x2498)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
>>143317968
Villain mentioned in a script somewhere, largely in passing, who didn't have a design, so I wanted to give it a design. Luckily ghost orchids have a very striking aesthetic so nature did most of the work for me.
>>
Le Bump in the court of King Arthur.
>>
>>143320270
woah Le Bump is going on adventures kek
>>
File: denominatrix.png (80 KB, 1600x1600)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>
>>143319788
How the fuck did Conner get on the council? Is the principle punishing them?
>>
>>143312612
Next week is a good time for me since this week is me finishing up schoolwork
>>
>>143319632
>Sailor Neal
I know it's a typo, but that just brings to mind Saint Neal in a really poorly fitting sailor costume with his legs crammed under a child's desk.

>>143319646
If a recording of his voice has the same effect of him signing live, then why did he need to sing for four days straight? Why not just let a recording play to trick the enemy?
>>
>>143322730
>I know it's a typo, but that just brings to mind Saint Neal in a really poorly fitting sailor costume with his legs crammed under a child's desk.
i wrote his name so many times in the past few weeks that i developed a muscle memory kek

>If a recording of his voice has the same effect of him signing live, then why did he need to sing for four days straight? Why not just let a recording play to trick the enemy?
Really good question!
but to put it simply it's more of the range and power of his singing.
the recording may affect a small number of people and a small space but with Stuart Butterworth singing live he became a powerhouse and his range became larger and can literally (with the right equipment) put a whole state to sleep (or become really relaxed they can move)
i know that it may sound like complicated and kinda bullshit but i kinda knew someone would ask this so i had this in mind if
>>
>>143323354
So if they had higher quality recording technology back then, it could've worked.
>>
>>143321957
>How the fuck did Conner get on the council?
Good question. Maybe they tried everything else to reform Conner (detention, strapped to the chair, electric shock therapy etc) and ran out of ideas up to that point? It wouldn't be a surprise if there delinquent students in the past who showed an improvement after being given some responsibility - at school or at home. We can show examples of those in the mini-comic. And the reform class system shows that some people are capable of change after being nudged in the right direction. Maybe Conner was made councillor for a day in the vein of the old Principal For A Day schemes?
Since we're assuming the promotion is temporary, I'm wondering how we revert back to the status quo. Being a councillor seems like carte blanche to go wild on the surface, but presumably with the other councillors keeping a bead on Conner, he might not go for that. Maybe his idea of what a councillor should be (similar to the supers as role models) conflicts with how the councillors actually operate. They might prioritise the supers/rich/popular etc over the undesirables and Conner going the opposite could cause friction. Or Conner just helps everyone who asks and the councillors try to pick and choose, saying Conner needs to work with them as a team. Or Conner's just a glorified delivery boy and he and Bucky, Ella and Amelia need to ferry boxes of equipment back and forth
>Is the principle punishing them?
This is a funny idea though. Maybe one of the councillors pitches the Conner idea and it comes to a vote, 2 people for and 3 against, and then the principal overrules them. Or Princess disagrees on principle but then decides to go with it to see Conner squirm
>>
>>143323385
i'm not an expert in Acoustics but i would say probably yes.
but the most effective is hearing him live.
>>
>>143323963
We're all a little acoustic here.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (405 KB, 2558x1825)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
Not on a Tuesday, you don't.
>>
>>143325661
Woah, sick Audrey!
>>
>>143322084
we'll be happy to have ya, when you're able to
>>
>>143325661
That's our little scrapper!
>>
>>143325661
Her chest also looks like it's taking an impact. Careful now.
>>
>>143323418
So a Filbert situation.

Conner can always quite the councilors unexpectedly, treating them like any other club he's joined and left.
His rational is "I'm just treating everyone fairly, like you said to." Since it's only fair that every other club didn't get to have him full time.
>>
>>143321957
>How the fuck did Conner get on the council?
Hmm, its a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a corn tortilla
>>
>>143325661
Would she be a gold belt?
>>
>>143327523
>Conner can always quite the councilors unexpectedly, treating them like any other club he's joined and left.
We should do a mini-comic on club members coming to complain to Conner's classmates, or the councillors, or both. The club members could be pissed that he arrived to begin with ("why couldn't Rudy join instead"), the club leaders pissed that he left. Maybe more of them try to escalate things like with arranged matches or disciplinary hearings. Maybe I can rewrite the Chess Club idea so that instead of Conner just ignoring the match, the club leader has him kidnapped and held at gunpoint unless he plays a (one) (1) single game, but then he pulls out his own gun to use on himself instead.
I wonder if Conner leaving the council would just be written off by most of the people in school as another Connerism so it's no big deal, or whether it would seem a big enough blow to their pride that they need to cover it up ("you don't quit us, we quit you"). Or just ignore Conner saying he quit and acting like he was on the team. Bucky and the Princess absolutely wouldn't let him go on his own terms because they wouldn't want to give him the 'victory', Ella would want him to stay because she likes most everyone, and Amelia and Frank are in the 'you're making a mistake, I know you're better than this' camp
What kind of jobs/problems would Conner and the rest of the group run into?
>>
>>143328139
There could also be conflict if some of Conner's classmates see him in uniform too, basically mortified that he seems to have jumped up the social ladder somehow. Rudy would feel betrayed and there could be a tug-of-war to bring Conner back
>Rudy: "Whatever happened to, 'I don't want to be a stupid councillor'? What about our class camaraderie? Fighting for the weak and the oppressed, against the rich and popular?"
>Bucky: "That was just sour grapes! He never had the chance to *be* rich and popular before! Now he's had a taste of the *good* stuff, he'll never say something so juvenile again! Not when the road to success is paved with, oh, a few little tweaks and changes in behaviour here and there!"
Bucky tries to put the squeeze on Rudy's step-brother with the implication of a promotion
>Bucky: "Isn't that right, super-councillor Conner?"
>Conner: "...there's a super council?"
>Rudy: "No, there isn't! It's not real! Don't listen to him!"
>>
>>143319788
Will we see Connor in his Go-kart?
>>
>>143328139
This is going to take a few posts to reply to.

Is there a go-to person they complain to? Is it Rudy?
>"I can't believe we let you talk us into letting Conner join the cheer club! He walked out on us after only three meetings!"
>"Wow! Three whole meetings? That's great for Conner!"
>"How are we supposed to pull off this formation now?"
A highly detailed map that looks like a flower with lines indicating where people in the cheer club need to move with total co-ordination to make it look like the flower is blooming with their movements.
>"It was his idea, why didn't he stick around?"
>"Do you really need Conner to do that?"
>"No, but it was his idea! How am I supposed to top this?!"

>"Rudy! What the hell?! Conner totally bailed on us!"
>"Which club are you in again?"
>"... The book club. We were supposed to talk about the [book] today."
>"Oh yeah, Conner said he finished reading that like a week ago and talked my ear off about it."
>"It's over 1,000 pages long though! We're not even half-way through it yet."
>"I guess he didn't want to wait around for you?"
>>
>>143328139
As for the chess club, that's just the club of the week.
It could be that Conner is mandated to be in a club, but nothing says he has to stay in the club so he does the minimum amount of work that lets him leave the club. Finishing one judged chess match could be that criteria for chess club.
Instead of a gun it should be something more related to chess, but I always love a Blazing Saddles reference.

As for leaving the councilors, maybe they pretend that he's still in the councilors even when he refuses to show up and the students, knowing that he's in the councilors, refuse to make trades with him anymore until he manages to clear his association with them.
They likely recruit Conner because they realize they, as a group, are being inefficient and see that the efficacy of every club Conner has joined and left has either spiked or plummeted with no in-between. They want to see this first hand and won't let him go until he does something that improves them as a group. Conner could do this easily by pointing out all of the flaws in their patrols, but that would make his life harder later, so he has to think of something that won't impact him negatively.

>>143328246
Would Rudy really care about class camaraderie? I can see Conner trying to dig up dirt on the councilors while in this situation.
>>
>>143328395
>Is there a go-to person they complain to? Is it Rudy?
Rudy seems like the best choice if he's not already busy giving advice/being mobbed. Hayleigh would seem like a good choice to the people complaining, but she'd be busy with club work a lot of the time. I think Darkblade and Senmu would also be the top wranglers of the class, more experienced and level-headed, so they would field complaints and wrangle Conner as best as they can. Appeal to his ego without blatantly patronising him. Most the rest of the class would probably be like "yeah, I'll tell him if I see him, I guess" or "tell him yourself, I'm not his fuckin' keeper"
>>143328485
>It could be that Conner is mandated to be in a club, but nothing says he has to stay in the club so he does the minimum amount of work that lets him leave the club.
Conner's classmates push him to pursue more productive healthy hobbies than... whatever he tries otherwise. Like the 'visiting the elderly' and 'raking leaves' business. Maybe the council is like "you have to be in a club" or he's just nagged at the very start so he makes a routine of it and then bunks off after a bit.
>and the students, knowing that he's in the councilors, refuse to make trades with him anymore
Oh, well, now it's serious business
>>143328485
>Would Rudy really care about class camaraderie?
I thought so on first blush, but maybe it's just him that sees the Carous kids on the 'poor/unpopular/unprivileged/etc' side of the barn compared to the council, without taking their specific views and feelings into account (like Hayleigh getting on with the council)
>I can see Conner trying to dig up dirt on the councilors while in this situation.
Key word, 'trying'. Talking to Ella is like talking to a Fisher-Price phone and talking to Amelia is like walking across a minefield. Conner's brain suddenly has to lock the fuck in around Amelia and he hates doing that
>>
>>143328296
Probably will but not for a while.
>>
>>143328683
I don't really have a feel for a lot of the other classmates yet. I don't have a solid bead on Hayleigh yet either.

>Like, so what if he quit your stupid club? He quit my club too and you don't see me whining about it. Even though I was going to make him, like, vice-president of my club. Even if was a total super expert on applying make up and stuff. Even if he kept all my club-mates on their toes so they'd be totally motivated to not get one-upped by him. So, like, you don't see me complaining that he ditched my club too.

>No, no sir councilor Conner, we're not looking for any contraband substances today. Nope, not us.
>But you put in the order for the gag-time fake pencil sharpener last week. Look, I have it right here.
>No, you must be mistaken, I have no desire for such classroom hi-jinks, councilor Conner.
>But I need that thing, the thing you were going to trade me for it. I got this other guy who-
>I have no idea what thing you could possibly referring to, councilor Conner, and even if I did, I would never bring it to school, no sir.
>But I-
>I need to go water my locker now. Excuse me, sir.
>>
Well, goodnight again everyone.
>>
File: 1582510240385.png (645 KB, 1489x1327)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>
File: pg3.png (161 KB, 518x848)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>143326229
I'll be around.

I've been stuck on one of my pages because i have to decide what the next few pages would be. Might do webtoon format if it looks better as a scrolling episodic thing

i don't plan on announcing updates around social media but I'll announce them here when i have a few episodes. Board tans is purely an inside 4chan project for me, although i am working with theo if he has any plans on what he wants /mlpol/ to be cause he likes him
>>
File: Questions About Pain.png (840 KB, 940x801)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
The days have been running together again. When things don't make sense, your soul is open to learning the lessons it must. When you're lost is when you always somehow find the right places. True power is in nonresistance.
Right?
>>
>>143328991
>I don't really have a feel for a lot of the other classmates yet. I don't have a solid bead on Hayleigh yet either.
That's fair. I need to throw more stuff up with them since it's just Pastebin bios otherwise
>>
>hero students listening to villains running a podcast
>>
Bump
>>
>>143330416
The same way it happened to /a/ and /v/.

>>143330772
The old "do you fear death" conundrum?

>>143331606
Did I get close with the Hayleigh greentext?
I'm not sure how she feels about Conner. Do either her or Rudy actually see him as a sibling or more of a childhood friend?

>>143331832
The podcasts end with the villain leaking their own plans, don't they?
>>
Le Bump Meets Bump-tan and Bumpman!
>>
>>143331832
Analogues to Vaust or Andrew Tate, lots of groomer types but they're also professional villains and heroes
>>
Busy day today.
>>
Bump
>>
File: WispSmallText.jpg (467 KB, 1000x1545)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
bugwriter here, I'm trying to collect opinions on the minicomics we've been doing. They don't seem to have made much of an impact across various platforms patreon has actually decreased since we started doing them, so we're trying to see if we should keep doing them or try something else.

Has /coc/ been enjoying them? Do peeps have a particular favorite, or feedback on their execution? Would be helpful in determining how to move forward.
>>
>>143337430
They're consistently good, little bite sized windows into the /coc/ universe. There's a good amount of variety in their tone and writing styles, which I appreciate. I like them. My favorite so far has been the Tectonic Knight one a couple weeks ago. A larger variety of characters might be nice, but it makes sense that your focus is on Bug and Bug-adjacent figures. Some more unsung or forgotten characters might be interesting, or maybe something to do with the demon planes.
My only question; there have been a lot of references to a vote for which characters are in the minicomics, but I've never seen a link or poll posted of these votes? No post voting has been included either so I'm curious as to where voting is actually done? Is it only for Patreon subscribers or something?
>t. newfag
>>
>>143337430
I've been enjoying them.

The problem I think is the release schedule for Lovely Ladybug. You guys release it an issue at a time (even if you stagger the released of the pages across a time span, you still wait until the whole thing is done first) which means there's a huge wait time between content being released. When it comes to webcomics, you want them to remain in people's peripherals.
I don't know how your process is behind the scenes, but something like having the outline for an issue fully done and then finishing and releasing a page at a time might be better for maintaining interest across other platforms. Pretty much everyone has extreme attention problems online these days.

I don't know how much you share about the setting around the various places your post the comic, I just know that we in the threads are aware of a whole lot of things that are connected, but aren't actually playing a role in the story presented thus far. Are the characters being shown off in the minicomics going to play prominent roles in the main Lovely Ladybug comic at some point? If the wider audience could see how the string may come together, that could also drum up more interest.
>>
>>143310071
>>143314105
You know I once thought a few years ago LL had shrinking abilities simply because she's named after a ladybug and being short. I know that's not the case now but it's really funny now thinking about it, kek.
>>
File: Emily4.jpg (583 KB, 2000x2500)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>143337515
>My only question; there have been a lot of references to a vote for which characters are in the minicomics, but I've never seen a link or poll posted of these votes? No post voting has been included either so I'm curious as to where voting is actually done? Is it only for Patreon subscribers or something?
Yeah, we've been running the polls on patreon. We don't want to paywall any comic content so letting contributors pick some of the content we make seemed like a good thing to offer.

>>143337636
We did try a weekly release schedule for a while there, but it wasn't working for Shortsteel. We could try moving to a model where we release it a page at a time, I think we'd have to move off Tapas for that but frankly I've been considering that anyway, it's annoying having to reformat everything for their aspect ratio.

So far, everyone who's appeared in the minicomics is meant to play a role in Marley's story eventually, though some of the poll options that haven't won have been more tertiary.

>>143338470
That's pretty much how Hummingbird works, though!
>>
>>143328991
>>143334257
>Did I get close with the Hayleigh greentext?
It's good! It spills a lot, which is good for her being a blabbermouth and there's a lot of resentment there. You can tell she has frustration bottled up.
She was childhood friends with him, but him being adopted afterward made things awkward (that lack of personal space you have when your friend doesn't live with you), and then him leaving on bad terms made things more awkward still. There's a deep layer of being genuinely glad to have him at home like a long-lost brother that's returned, a layer of resentment for him distancing himself, and then the layer of sibling bullying on top of that. She'll say things about/around him to try and get a rise out of him, but it's like friends pranking one another
I'm trying to think of how a beleaguered sister would handle incessant complaints
>Alright, look - it's not the end of the world, OK? Conner leaves clubs all the time. Bam, he loses interest. Bam, he tries something else. Bam, loses interest again. He left the Tennis Club because he got a half-chub being there. The Football Club? Was like the second thing he ever joined! And I run that one! And do you see me whining about it? It's not a big deal. It's not. Now can you please let me get on? I've got a million different forms to read through.
I like the nervous student greentext addressing the oblivious ex-councillor Conner also. They might have a couple people in the background thinking Conner is working undercover since he's back to his old clothes
>>
>>143334257
>The podcasts end with the villain leaking their own plans, don't they?
>>143335359
>Analogues to Vaust or Andrew Tate, lots of groomer types but they're also professional villains and heroes
Basically this, a lot of 'make the frogs gay'-equivalent rhetoric but also stuff about how villains have nothing like the equivalent to hero educational institutions, like the people in the podcast all share experiences of doing shit in their backyard or learning off of gang members. It's like comparing someone who's played a few pickup games at the park vs a veteran pro basketball player. The rest of the podcast material is relating their experiences growing up and running away from fights that started as 1-on-1s or 1-on-6s and escalated as more heroes just kept running in
>>
>>143339533
So she didn't have a crush on him then. I see.
I was kicking around the idea of Hayleigh and Amelia butting heads over Conner's attention. If he ever realized it he'd probably try to run away yelling he ain't anyone's harem protag. But I guess they'll just butt heads over something else, like Amelia being jealous that Hayleigh has the option to dress slutty while she feels she does not.
Pranking huh? I can see Pepper becoming friends with Hayleigh.
>"Ha ha, wow. Holy shit dude, are you crushing on your brother?"
>"Fuck off, I'm not! I'll highlight your hair!"

Football club? Does Hayleigh manage that one on top of being the make-up club president?

>>143339803
Sounds like they need to form a guild, no, wait. A club.
Conner hears of a new underground club and tries to join thinking it's the mining club, but it's really the supervillain club. It doesn't function at all because no one can agree on villainy.
>>
>>143339969
>Conner hears of a new underground club and tries to join thinking it's the mining club, but it's really the supervillain club. It doesn't function at all because no one can agree on villainy.
Presumably one of those times where Conner's dicking around benefits the school because the council intercept and shut the club down. The club idolises the ex-villain teachers but said teachers see the club as basically a larping nuisance
>Football club? Does Hayleigh manage that one on top of being the make-up club president?
Freudian slip, should've said 'Soccer Club' but yes, she manages both
>I was kicking around the idea of Hayleigh and Amelia butting heads over Conner's attention.
I think given the circumstances, it'd make sense for them to get along and it's Rudy and Conner who don't get on with Amelia. It was written down a while back that Hayleigh organises her own club work rather than handing it off to the council. It'd make sense that the two of them would also fill each other in on what Conner's gotten up to, so I imagine the two of them would get on pretty well. Gives room for them to shit-talk in a harmless way. Meanwhile Rudy refuses to join the council and flakes out of clubs or other big jobs, and idolises/enables Conner who's a troublemaker, so Amelia has no respect for him and he sees her as part of the despot system.
Maybe Conner nursed a crush on Hayleigh and had to get over it? I think having the male protagonist be a harem protag/chick magnet to the point that even the step-sister wants him, is a trope that could be better suited in a different story. I don't want to go the total opposite route here but I think Hayleigh's better off with her current complicated feelings for him.
>>
>>143340601
So Hayleigh and Amelia have lunch together every so often and share Conner stories like a competition.
>"So he gets the idea to make a better version of that thing on TV that gets the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube and next thing we know his hand is stuck to the wall in a blob of it."
>"But he got it out, didn't he? How did it work?"
>"Pneumatic piston."

>"So I was on hall monitor duty because Bucky flaked and students were saying hallway 37-3-B was being hunted by a ghost."
>"How many hallways does this school have?"
>"A lot. So I follow the sounds to a locker and when I opened it I found Conner tunneling through the wall."
>"Not the first secret tunnel he's dug."
>"He said someone came out of nowhere and shoved him in there."
>"Why didn't get just break the door if he could break the wall?"
>"I asked that too. He said breaking the locker door would count as vandalism and he couldn't get another strike, but breaking the wall? He said it was fair game because it wasn't part of the locker."
>>
>>143341000
Nice trips
This would be a good capper for a mini-comic about Hayleigh. Show a panel of her posing flocked with groupies, then her at a desk with two piles of paperwork, maybe some other bits of business inbetween, before she goes to the council office and talks all formal with the secretary, before they eventually both grow silent and then break kayfabe
Conner could also have a mini-comic where he gets hounded by students who don't want a trade but want to get to Rudy/Hayleigh through him, and when he gets pissy at the last student he's like, "What's so appealing about Rudy, anyway? Why's everyone in this school so sex-obsessed? Get a job, you bum!" Except it's a student who wants advice on going out with a girl. "Oh, well, that's easy. If you're asking for a guy's help through another guy, you may as well just give up now. You're going nowhere like that."
Conner fakes his way through giving life advice to the student and thinks nothing of it (except "oh, fuck, I should've convinced him to trade something") until he's cornered by a tomboy weeks later who beats Conner up
>"What, you didn't want the attention? He wasn't your type?"
>"No, we're going out, actually. But I wanted to be the one to ask HIM out!"
>>
>>143341219
>"Crazy girl! Then ask him out! Take the initiative if it bothers you so much! Buy some tickets to something and say you're both going! He won't say no."
And Conner is able to offload tickets to an unofficial outdoor movie theater onto her in exchange for... something. I dunno what kind of tomboy you're imagining here.

If things work out in your favor even through the wrong set of circumstances, then what's the issue? Except when things work out for Conner in this way, then it's not enough because he didn't "earn it".
Conner's not above being a hypocrite.
>>
>>143341787
>And Conner is able to offload tickets to an unofficial outdoor movie theater onto her in exchange for... something. I dunno what kind of tomboy you're imagining here.
A dumb redhead or a blonde cavegirl type maybe, outside of that I don't have a clue. I was gonna say she's the tall type and the boyfriend is the small type but it might be funnier to have it be the other way round, a tiny girl beating the shit out of Conner. Gotta give the fujos something
>"I asked that too. He said breaking the locker door would count as vandalism and he couldn't get another strike, but breaking the wall? He said it was fair game because it wasn't part of the locker."
>"How many weeks' detention did you give him?"
>"Six."
>"That's a bit low, isn't it?"
>"What I do nowadays is give him a low number and watch him complain about it, then I threaten to double it. You should see the look on his face."
>"I wish I could get a look on his face. I used to love making him squirm. Ever since he went to the hospital he's never done that now."
>"Well, you still have Rudy."
>"True."
Heh heh another conversation fails the Bechdel Test, gottem
>>
>>143342128
Short cave girl with red hair. All I'm thinking of is Pebbles.

>fujos
Man, imagine Sharpshipper in IKAG.

So the question becomes, does this all get rolled into a mini-comic of some kind and where does it fall on the time line of pre and post defrosting Amelia?
I feel we're still solidly in the pre stage of that where the comic actually is.
>>
>>143342446
>Man, imagine Sharpshipper in IKAG.
Either her or any of the succubi running around would result in Conner walking into school and just seeing censor bars all over the place
>So the question becomes, does this all get rolled into a mini-comic of some kind and where does it fall on the time line of pre and post defrosting Amelia?
I'll work on it alongside a couple other mini-comic ideas. And I figure it would be fairly early on, to help establish both characters
>>
>>143342477
You know, I think Lustbane would probably fit right in with all the dark and broody moping teenagers.

Don't Rudy and Hayleigh have succubus blood running in their veins, or is that downplayed so they're more "normal" humans?
>>
>>143342562
"You're the man known as Conner, correct? I have a favour to ask of you. In this world there are demons that feast on the fluids of men. They're known as succubi. And there is a demon masquerading as a teacher in this very school. I want your help killing them."
Conner is standing next to Rudy as they're both processing what this person, that walked up to them out of nowhere, just said. They glance at each other.
Cue a mini-comic about Conner being coerced by someone who may well just be a larper or are they? dun dun dunnn into trying to turn an adult into red mist, like a Roadrunner cartoon
>Don't Rudy and Hayleigh have succubus blood running in their veins, or is that downplayed so they're more "normal" humans?
It's true since Barbara's a succubus, but I don't think either of them actively go around banging... people...
>>
>>143342721
The succubus teacher turns out to be not the sex-ed teacher, not the PE teacher, not the home ec teacher, but the math teacher.
>>
>>143342924
>"Of course! Multiplication! It all makes sense!"
>>
>>143342721
>It's true since Barbara's a succubus, but I don't think either of them actively go around banging... people...
Demon girls fuck hellhounds
>>
File: bb3.png (1.98 MB, 1432x1082)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>143343283
>>
>>143343181
That explains all those rabbits drawn on the whiteboard!

A kid with a rabbit powerset probably gets made fun of. That's probably why the rabbit muscle girl I see spammed all the time got so jacked.
>>
>>143343452
Cute comix
>>
>>143344663
"Comic" sorry again.
>>
>>143343452
demon boys also fuck hellhounds
>>
>>143344674
How else would Lustbane contain his growing urges? It doesn't count if it's not human men drilling you down.
>>
Well, goodnight everyone.
>>
File: shadow butt.png (30 KB, 1120x600)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>
>>143344743
>>143344674
I feel kind of bad bullying Lustbane in this way since it seems like Lustbane Anon dipped out years back
>>
>>143319596
>"Are you Willow Autumn Filbert?" he asked again this time with a harsher tone.
>"Willow Autumn Filbert?" he said with an impassive tone.

wait i just realized that Willow's middle name is Autumn!!
>>
>>143346455
I think he's still around sometimes.

I'm still wondering what happened to THEFAPV anon.
>>
>>143343649
Trying to think what a rabbit powerset would even entail. Dying of shock in the bathtub? Peeing on people they like? Perpetual crouching and crouch-hopping? Stomping to get people's attention instead of just gesturing or calling their name
>>
Late morning bump.
>>
>>143346455
That is sort of the danger of putting your character in the toybox. I doubt somebody coming up with a forced feminization superhero is going to be bothered by a little humiliation, either.
>>
File: 4avVeShg.png (75 KB, 734x1107)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>143348594
Super-jumping, for one!
>>
>>143315148
>died a while ago
Nothing here ever truly stays dead
>>
>>143347985
I gave birth and lost my decade old external hard-drive and almost all the files on it. I was able to recover the files for THEFAPV on my computer but loosing a decade worth of images and videos was a blow to my psyche that I haven't touched art in months and there was still so much I wanted to create for THEFAPV project.
The pregnancy, birth and actually raising the baby has been such smooth sailing that its solely an art funk problem, and a digital art limitation thing since baby is grabby and shouldn't be near the cintique. Once baby crawls more I'll have more opportunities to actually make art and try to finish it.
The parts I want to finish are still the prologue, epilogue, and the index art pages.
I'll still just be lurking until summoned again.
>>
File: 3d jiggin bug.webm (47 KB, 1280x720)
47 KB
47 KB WEBM
>>143350645
Congrats on the babby, glad you're still lurking.
>>
>>143350645
>Spoiler
Congratulations!
>>
>>143350645
Congratulations and condolences.

Glad you're still around.
>>
File: Willow shrugging.jpg (146 KB, 1024x896)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>143347436
oh yeah Joe named her tree-related names

Same with Kayla Hazel Filbert
>>
>>143350795
Gets cuter every time I see it.
>>
File: bounce.png (615 KB, 726x1422)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
Might be fun to feature Bounce as a vigilante type in a night-patrol fight against the students
>mutation causes her body to form a natural rubber normally found in the sap of certain South American trees
>weak in her natural/recovered state, strengthens in durability when stretched out or beaten, strengthens further when compressed or moulded; can still function with tears; athletic and increases in speed/energy by bouncing off multiple surfaces in a row; vulnerable to extreme heat, becomes sluggish and sticks to the ground
>increasingly inflexible in her principles as time has gone on, stubborn when faced with criticism or rebuttals - was a star high-school student who joined the police, but left after seeing corruption from within - currently in her mid-20s, attempts to warn students off the same path of idolising/seeking a career in law enforcement (not sure if she's specifically a rookie hunter or goes after criminals and happens to run into interference from students)
>sought after by government officials and security services for her power, much like other heroes and mutants from her generation or before - "Back in my day they used to kidnap kids like you off the streets"
>>
>>143352274
I have to respect that there's still attempts to make Bounce work.
If I recall, she's also the heiress to a tire company/empire making her independently wealthy.

The kids might mistake her for being way older if she starts doing the back in my day thing.
>>
>>143352524
>If I recall, she's also the heiress to a tire company/empire making her independently wealthy.
Hm. That's got me thinking about incorporating a tire track element on her costume somewhere. The sides past the stripes on 1b in >>143352274 maybe.
>>
>>143352626
Actually, we could tie her into the go-kart idea. It's her company that's supplying the tires or she was one of the school benefactors who puts money into the yearly club lotto.
>>
File: 1365819789108.jpg (112 KB, 527x719)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
>>143352524
>If I recall, she's also the heiress to a tire company/empire making her independently wealthy.
>Roberta Long used to work at the tire factory her family owned until a horrible accident gave her the power of hard rubber. Though she cannot stretch or morph and is now more sensitive to temperature, she can bounce and build up kinetic energy. She is immune to electricity and possesses super human resistance to physical attacks with most just bouncing right off of her. Bold and brash, she's dedicated to protecting her family and her city.
That's what it says on the wiki for her anyway, so I don't know if other people ran with different ideas like being an heiress. All I really remember is an attempt to make the word 'bounce' inspirational and important to her since her mother used it as part of a mantra or motto
>>
>>143353944
>horrible accident
Interesting. This suggests either she was badly injured and had to recover, or other people were hurt without getting cool superpowers. Either could have implications worth exploring.
>>
>>143352931
Smart. Guess I'll try a different angle with the night-patrol fight. I had a thought for using Strawman at first but the idea got out of hand so I switched tracks
>>
>>143353985
I remember an attempt was once made to make her part of the GGverse and more of her status as a wealthy industrialist was played up.
Of course she didn't stick in the GGverse, but in the context of IKAG I feel it could work.

I wonder if Strawman ever got into the Sageworthy Society.
Apparently INTERNET HATE MACHINE'S number 2 guy was Dr. AIDS back in the day. A character I know nothing about, but found mention of in the super old archives (which lack any pictures).
>>
File: controller-1.png (32 KB, 500x1200)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>143350645
Congratulations! My nephew was born in Jan and yea it takes my sister's attention to raise. Sorry about the project tho, I know how that feels
>>
>>143305737
did she shit those out?
>>
File: 1499806658370.png (298 KB, 640x480)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>143354606
She fucking stole them!
>>
>>143349919
She cute!
>>
>>143354977
And underrated.
>>
>>143355740
She's a female (maybe). If you post her a few times around 4chan that's all you gotta do to get people to draw her
>>
>>143355868
I think if you gave her a bigger ass people will line up. That's how I like my Eastern woman.
>>
>>143356448
If she's rabbit themed, big strong legs make sense. And you can't have thick thicks without a big butt. You're talking some sense.
>>
>>143356881
Why, thank you.
>>
>>143348594
I was referencing that MHA girl.

I wonder if she got her limbs back.
>>
>>143358007
We'll have to ask Jack.
>>
>>143305187
It might be a bit late for a request, but I'd REALLY appreciate if you drew her getting her fat ass pounded and her titties sucked, please and thank you.
>>
File: a_chesher.png (6 KB, 335x379)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>
Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>143359746
cat!
>>
>>143360200
He's a kitty cat.
>>
Eh? Still bumping on a Friday morning?

Ah well... Since you guys insist on living

>>143326229
Would anyone care to give a brief summary of Ladybug's powers and skill set?
Is she strictly an Ironman powered suit hero?
Does her hands emit pew pew laser beams?
Is she a trained fighter? Enhanced strength?
Proportional power lifting of an irradiated arthropod? Accelerated healing factor to recover from fatal blows or is her impossibly flat frame impervious to bullets?

I apologize-- I'm a bit embarrassed that she's been a /coc/ mainstay for so long yet I don't know these things offhand. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.
>>
File: 1685656564440711.png (44 KB, 686x647)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>143360954
>would anyone care to give a brief summary of Ladybug's powers and skill set?
>is she strictly an Ironman powered suit hero?
>does her hands emit pew pew laser beams?
https://the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Lovely_Ladybug
Her deal is that she basically has a jetpack and a forcefield that she managed to weaponize.

>is she a trained fighter? enhanced strength?
Lol, lmao
>>
>>143361220
>>143360954
I get it though. Some characters have stuff on the wiki some are so in development that they have nothing on there
>>
Bump
>>
>>143361220
Pretty neat power that looks like it'd allow for some fun fights. Although not entirely sure how it connects to the ladybug theme. I can see protective shields fitting a more armored beetle, but ladybugs are pretty much the most fragile beetle you could go with.
>>
>>143362289
I mean, if the movie Bullet Train is anything worth noting, according to eastern folklore, Ladybugs are considered a good omen because supposedly they protect whoever finds one by shouldering misfortunes in their stead. The dots on their back proof of every calamity they've suffered while protecting others.

Otherwise, I'd blame Steven Universe, but I wanna say Ladybug came first?? I don't recall for certain.
>>
>>143362456
Lovely Ladybug dates back to 2011 I think. Maybe earlier.
>>
>>143362289
Think bug just likes ladybugs.
>>
>>143363041
Same.
I think they're neat.
>>
Sometimes it's fun to pick an animal or mineral and just look at things like their properties, but also their associated names and mythologies in other countries, so a character doesn't necessarily have to be called Hare Rabbitman with giant ears and feet to get the traits across subconsciously
>>
File: loading bug.gif (625 KB, 500x500)
625 KB
625 KB GIF
>>143362289
>>143360954
Ladybugs are lightly armored and associated with good fortune, plus capable of flight, which is the broad inspiration for her suit's abilities. Her last name, "Bishop," reflects a regional name for ladybugs, "bishy barnybee."
>>
File: Willow thumbs up.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
since i don't think that I will be able to write another Greentext before the end of the week so I will continue next week.
and now as always, i want to ask you:
any questions?
any suggestions?or ideas you want to see?
any complaints?
any advice?
>>
>>143364147
I want more conflict! Surely, the agent of the High Authority will take a more underhanded or forceful approach to get what he wants, right?
>>
File: coNASUBA.jpg (237 KB, 900x1340)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
"On My Way To The LCS Going Out Of Business Sale I Died And Was Resurrected In /a/."
>>
>>143364809
Even in fantasy land, /co/nrad has the freshest kicks. Those are some cool Truck-Sama victims!
>>
File: Willow sad.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>143364624
>I want more conflict!
i mean the arc is called Quiet Before The Storm so you will get your conflict so don't worry

>the agent of the High Authority will take a more underhanded or forceful approach to get what he wants, right?
yep, the agents are ready to do anything to get what they want even abusing their power

this is what Charisma Star meant when he said " "We stand by our principles, Agent. It's what separates us from those who would abuse their power."

also sorry for only posting one greentext the whole week,i was busy
>>
>>143364809
Does the sword give him sight beyond sight?
>>
>>143365364
+5 to detecting rare back issues in the quarter bin.
>>
>>143365364
It lets him see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
>>
>>143365653
The ultimate cheat skill.
>>
>>143328991
>>143328485
Couple more thoughts on the council story
>After a meeting or patrol, Conner probably tries to find somewhere to change from regular clothes to the uniform and back. He doesn't want the class to know for various reasons. One of the classmates spots him in a thick duffel coat just outside the class door, struggling to hide what he's doing, and - because the class have first or second-hand experience leading a double-life - the student offers advice on hiding spots in school, alibis to make yourself harder to identify as a hero, etc etc. All stuff under the assumption that Conner's finally gotten himself a superhero identity. Conner is like 'yeah, sure, we'll go with that' even though it's like teaching your grandmother to fuck eggs
>Conner starts wearing a motorcycle helmet or something to hide his face. A lot of the school discusses the identity of the Masked Councillor; the obvious suspect is Conner because he was dressed the same, but then he pulls a stunt where him and the Phantom come face to face (maybe overegging the pudding by having the Phantom attempt to arrest him)
>The Carous class aren't fooled. Rudy says Conner hates the council so he'd never join, but the class says that just falls under the mystery-novel trope 'it's always the one you least suspect'. They bug Hayleigh to affirm this (because she's a massive blabbermouth) but she confirms it's not true, puzzling everyone else. They basically figure out the whole con amongst themselves (including the identity of the pretend-Phantom facing off against Conner), but decide not to press Conner on it until he says something himself
>Not sure if it'd be better/funnier to just have Conner sitting at his desk when a councillor pops in to give a covert hint about the next meeting, to which he replies with "Oh, I decided to quit the council, sorry" -- or one of the other councillors sends the airhead Ella to get him discreetly, and she bombs spectacularly
>>
>>143365843
>Amelia: "Now listen. I don't know why Conner is trying to cover up for himself, but it seems harmless enough, so we ought to respect his wishes. I'm counting on you to let him know we're having a meeting this lunchtime, but don't let everyone else in his class know."
>Ella: "OKAY"

>Ella: "HEY CONNER, WE'VE GOT A MEETING AT LUNCHTIME! BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!"
>Conner: "Oh, word? Must be an infraction hearing or something, since that's obviously the only reason I engage with you lot, after all."
>Ella: "NO, IT'S BECAUSE WE NEED ALL THE COUNCILLORS THERE! SO YOU HAVE TO GO TOO!"
>Conner: "I'm not a councillor, Ella."
>Ella: "YES, YOU ARE! YOU JOINED TWO WEEKS AGO! OR DID YOU FORGET ALREADY? Oh! OH, RIGHT! WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL EVERYONE HERE! SORRY, EVERYONE!! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING, OK?!"
>Conner [through gritted teeth]: "I really think you're mistaken about all this, Ella"
>Ella: "NO, I'M NOT! YOU BIG DUMMY!"

>Bucky: "Be honest. That part about respecting his wishes. That was a load of crock, wasn't it."
>Amelia: "I like having fun now and then."
>>
>>143365843
I always thought it was suck eggs.

If Conner really wanted to mess with people he could always make like 7 fake Conner's and have them all in the same hallway at the same time all trying to make deals with different people. If Bucky sees this he has to rub his eyes thinking that Conner has suddenly attained super speed surpassing his own.
Then the fake Conner's start trying to make deals with each other too until the Helmeted Phantom, scourge of lunch time rendezvous shows up to publicly put a stop to it.

>>143365925
I'm still trying to come up with how Conner ended up on the council. So far my best idea is that the principal assigned him to councilor duty for an undisclosed amount of time after a huge fuck up on the councilor's part or after one of the occasions where Conner saved the day, or made things turn out in a way that could still be reasonably covered up (like the visiting middle schooler fiasco).
>>
>>143365147
Is there a full body image of her?
>>
>>143367292
I don't think there is.
So far the only pics of any of the Dynamo League have been AI generated.

Hmm. Thinking about it, it's harder for me to make a distinction (in concept) between using AI generated images and the old hero machine. The major difference is just the level of sophistication.
>>
File: ass panda pileup.png (323 KB, 627x993)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>
>>143368170
The Chaptor one gets me every time.
>>
>>143368236
"Good heavens, how did I get roped into this? I'm not even mammalian!"
>>
I'm going to put /coc/ characters in the background of a professional project and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!
>>
>>143368491
No one except Standards and Practices, depending on who you put there...
>>
File: Willow Sad.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>143367292
no it doesn't
just like >>143367456 said there is no drawn art of Any Dynamo League character
i simply use those AI photos as a visual aid to help the readers
One day i will commission an artist kek
>>
>>143366335
>I'm still trying to come up with how Conner ended up on the council. So far my best idea is that the principal assigned him to councilor duty for an undisclosed amount of time after a huge fuck up on the councilor's part or after one of the occasions where Conner saved the day, or made things turn out in a way that could still be reasonably covered up (like the visiting middle schooler fiasco).
>>143328485
>They likely recruit Conner because they realize they, as a group, are being inefficient and see that the efficacy of every club Conner has joined and left has either spiked or plummeted with no in-between. They want to see this first hand and won't let him go until he does something that improves them as a group. Conner could do this easily by pointing out all of the flaws in their patrols, but that would make his life harder later, so he has to think of something that won't impact him negatively.
Let me try and write something combining both these posts, that can be used as groundwork or adapted/ignored entirely
https://pastebin.com/4N6B9MPu
>>
>>143365147
>>143368584
That's some really good Ai work though I'll never used it but for landscaping ideas.
>>
>>143368764
Both of those are my posts, just so you know.

I like the idea. Is QM more aware of Conner than she lets on though? Or is he only somewhat above the beneath notice threshold for her? I know there was a talk we had were QM kept Conner from being expelled after THE INCIDENT because of the ground breaking breath though he demonstrated in sync tech.

PD hasn't gotten much focus in casual conversation as far as I know, so it's good that someone can talk down to her and make her feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>143369208
>Both of those are my posts, just so you know.
Are you Refsworth??
>I like the idea. Is QM more aware of Conner than she lets on though? Or is he only somewhat above the beneath notice threshold for her?
I think the latter. She remembers Conner mostly for the one-off incident with the tech and that's it. Maybe she has agents to report back to her and keep her updated on general events, but it's very low-priority and she's hands-off unless there's like a complete crisis (like 'the students are being actively hunted down' crisis). Anything below that, she usually sees it as a challenge for the kids to overcome. Even the Mr EO assault. She can't help them with EVERYTHING after all!
But she also seems to announce to the council and faculty that she's coming back to school on a whim, like she might be there on ceremony for the superpower inheritance contest and indulge in a polite laugh at Conner's speech.
Otherwise she views the school on about the same level that the city council would, as a kind of 'pet project' to 'keep the kids busy' (in the city council's less generous words), much to the student council's chagrin. Whatever she went through on her own journey to success, she seems to be trying to mold her daughters in the same make but in a super condensed fashion.
I think she's like a mixture of PD, having a general broad disdain for everything beneath her (and everything above her), but also a lack of strong short-term memory and a strong respect for the people that try to be selfless, like Conner has
>I know there was a talk we had were QM kept Conner from being expelled after THE INCIDENT because of the ground breaking breath though he demonstrated in sync tech.
Yeah, that's still in play
>>
>>143369633
Yeah, that's me. I've been talking with you this whole time.

She's still somehow the principal then. If she's not normally around, then who is the supreme adult authority of the school? The vice-principal.
>>
>>143369789
>Yeah, that's me. I've been talking with you this whole time.
Good to know, I can retain that name on the credits.
>She's still somehow the principal then. If she's not normally around, then who is the supreme adult authority of the school? The vice-principal.
A person of high intellect and thin patience, tasked with acquiescing to appease a flighty businesswoman, reduced to the level of trying to own a child in verbal combat. Sort of like an adult version of pre-growth Amelia, but with more malice and seething.
>Vice: "I know you're a very busy person, with a fully-booked schedule, so I'll make it simple and get right to the point. Continue keeping this up, young lady, and I'll have your mother shipped here from Africa in a heartbeat. I'm sure she'll be delighted to see all the progress you've made."
>Princess: "I'm glad to see you've conceded how much authority you really have. Go ahead - it won't make any difference. Mother left this school for me to look after. She trusts my judgement implicitly."
>Vice: "And she left me in charge as the senior wrangler."
>Princess: "I don't see your name on it."
>Vice: "Of course not. Nobody wants their children to go to a school called 'Princess Daughter Academy'. You're the laughing stock of the whole press."
>Princess: "But everyone knows who I am. You see, if I didn't put myself out there, and hid away behind a desk all the time, it would be a sign of no confidence. Who would want to go to a school called, 'Vice-Princess Academy'?"
>Vice: "Who indeed."
Vice doesn't share her boss or her boss' daughter's broad sweeping sense of dehumanisation or vague benevolence. She despises kids and verbally picks on the rest of the faculty at best. She doesn't want to usurp or sabotage her boss, but the plans she has in motion for the advancement of the school (e.g. mass-production of the prototype sync-tech) are trodding on other peoples' toes at best, and at worst incredibly dangerous
>>
>>143370495
The big difference between Vice and Princess is that the latter has an unspoken "don't ask, don't tell" understanding with Mother where she'll get up to teenage shenanigans, whereas Vice is absolutely up to some dirt that she reasonably believes is (a) below Mother's notice and (b) being done for her benefit
>>
>>143370558
And if that dirt were to be uncovered QM would just congratulate Vice on having finally shown some initiative.

>>143370495
How's Conner's relationship with the Vice? Or does the council just deal with him all the time?
>>
>>143368955
>for landscaping ideas
Got a link for that?
>>
>>143370850
>How's Conner's relationship with the Vice?
Conner has respect for a lot of adults. Even the teachers get a default amount of respect for being fonts of knowledge (from Conner's POV). He has a lot of respect and loyalty to Queen Mother for how she treated him with interest and kindness.
Conner has seen the Vice in school on numerous occasions. He has attended a couple meetings with the Vice and has refused to attend several more. He has no respect for her. The feeling is mutual, but it's less 'uniquely pathetic' from Conner's perspective.
The crystallisation of this dynamic is that bit of business in One Piece when Luffy insults a villain and everyone else face-faults. There's a guy or a girl built up to be intimidating to the point no one dares question them, but here it's more that everyone has to be passive-aggressive or preferably just passive, so it's pages and pages of people being on edge and then one guy just slightly-too-loudly pipes up in front of dozens of people to say:
>"Wow, you're kind of a fucking asshole, aren't you?"
"What are you gonna do, expel me some more?"
>>
>>143371254
Conner's spirit animal must be a honey badger, because he gives no fucks.

I'm surprised he feels any loyalty to QM, isn't she the one keeping the system running in a way that always puts him down?
>>
>>143371610
>I'm surprised he feels any loyalty to QM, isn't she the one keeping the system running in a way that always puts him down?
You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. QM showed what seemed like a genuine interest in his work and circumstances, glossing over any attitude Conner copped like an adult would be expected to, while Princess more notably holds it over his head like it's an impossible debt
>>
>>143371757
I've always assumed she thought of Conner as an investment at best and someone to not let anyone else take possession of at worst.
Though I doubt even she saw Conner making Amelia realize her potential coming.

I'll say it again
>Her interactions with Conner are what would keep her from being boring since he's always able to get under her skin. So what if she's the ace at everything? She thinks that isolates her on a floating island high above or far away from everyone else. That makes Conner the boozed up 19th century hot air balloon aviator crashing into her safe space. Horrifying in a way she can't look away, she has to leap aboard and steer his basket as he drunkenly fights her the whole time, sending them off to parts neither expected to go. That's how you discover robot pirate island.
>>
>>143371839
>I've always assumed she thought of Conner as an investment at best and someone to not let anyone else take possession of at worst.
Oh no, sorry, that's the ulterior motive. But instead of telling Conner to his face "we're taking your work from you because you're too irresponsible to hold onto it" (like Princess would because she's conceited and more openly tired of limitations and roadblocks), QM has more decorum. She showed 'what seemed like' a genuine interest, etc
>Though I doubt even she saw Conner making Amelia realize her potential coming.
Even as her decorum doesn't visibly change, this is the point where his sins begin to tip the scales in her eyes
>>
>>143372000
>sins
By making Amelia actually apply her gifts where QM could not?
>>
>>143372110
Everything he does can be handwaved if it doesn't physically involve her daughters. The same can be said for many other people on the planet. Only Mother is allowed to leverage them
>>
>>143372324
I wonder how Amelia will convince Princess that Conner is useful later on when she starts actually making Conner's crazy inventions work.
There's not much interaction between the two planned right now. Do they actually think of each other as sisters or more like... associates?

Anyway, goodnight. I have far too much shit to do tomorrow.
>>
File: bug 108.png (201 KB, 3040x2119)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>
>>143373271
Well, someone didn't get much sleep last night, it seems.
>>
>>143373386
Crime never sleeps.
>>
bump?
>>
>>143374612
Sure, why not.
>>
Have you guys seen the show Electra Woman and Dynagirl? thats exactly how I imagine golden girl, but with much more sexual humor lol
>>
>>143375877
I'll check it out.
>>
>>143375877
Looking at the wikipedia page there might be some halfway decent villain ideas we can appropriate.
>>
File: 1395835794847.png (158 KB, 367x718)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
requesting this pic but with Ladybug

>>143350645
congrats!
>>
>>143377697
Make sure she has cake in the bakery kek.
>>
>>143378382
If she was alive and living with me, I'd damn well make sure about it, but alas she is not.
>>
>>143379010
Local architect
>>
File: 1491776374700.jpg (119 KB, 778x1100)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>143378382
>>143379010
what is it with her design that makes her look so breedable? I'm not even the only one saying these things about her so I guess there must be something.
>>
>>143293223
Does anyone have that big picture with all the heads of different characters?
>>
File: 1549910255842.jpg (3.77 MB, 2240x3462)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>>143380347
This one?
>>
>>143379354
It's a mystery. Probably has something to do with the thigh-highs.
>>
>>143380593
Yes, thank you.
Are there any character that should be added or updated? I remember someone mentioned redesigning the season girls but I forget if that was ever done
>>
>>143379354
Sorry, the joke went overboard. But for real I want LL looking like this too.>>143377697
>>
File: IMG_7379.jpg (228 KB, 640x1262)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>143375877
You mean the original one?
>>
File: IMG_7381.jpg (1.41 MB, 1920x2560)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>143382377
Or the 2016 one?
>>
File: IMG_7383.jpg (88 KB, 1080x608)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>143382394
>>
File: IMG_7385.jpg (485 KB, 1600x1285)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>143382423
>>
>>143382273
It took me a sec to get it ngl.
>>
>>143380593
Crackdown comes to mind. He's tied to the LL universe, but I guess he's a standalone hero. I'm not his creator though, so you might want to wait for his input.

On another note, I wish that image was an inkscape svg file...
>>
>>143382519
Meant for
>>143381760
>>
>>143381760
JackHammer and associated characters aren't on it.
Boss Moss should be added now that she's risen to some prominence in the threads.
Crackdown, as the other anon mentioned.
Sharpshipper seems to have some staying power.
>>
>>143382273
>Sorry, the joke went overboard.
We had that week where people were writing greentexts about her becoming a broodmare for villains and monsters, I guess some anons aren't joking.
>>
>>143382394
I could have lived not knowing this exists thanks man.
>>
>>143382377
I had no idea anyone tried to reboot it lol i just saw it on tubi
>>
Well, if you're going to bump the thread anyway, I may as well take the opportunity to say that if I make the thread tomorrow, it will be made late since that's just how my life is right now.

I'd recommend >>143364809 as the OP pic with >>143319788 as the follow up. But that's just me.
Make sure you save whichever pics you do end up using (if you make the thread) by opening them in a new tab, adding a "?asd" after the URL and loading that page so the image saves as the actual image and not the compressed version that 4chan does now.
Or just save them from desuarchive since that also gets the non-compressed version.
>>
>>143382519
>Crackdown comes to mind. He's tied to the LL universe, but I guess he's a standalone hero
This graph is sorted by in-universe affiliation, not a setting they belong to.
Of course he'd be in "independent heroes".
>>
File: bug xtreme.png (310 KB, 707x1000)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>143377697
>>143382273
If no drawfriends do it I'll take a crack at it on the monday drawpile.
>>
>>143380593
>there's already a character named Cardinal in /co/verse
Completely forgot about AN52.
Back to the drawing board then.
>>
>>143386439
Looking forward to it.
>>143383827
Dang some Anons have weirder taste fr.
>>
File: 1695827401791459.png (18 KB, 1120x600)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>143382273
>>143383827
And we also had *several* weeks with discussions mostly centered around Marley's butt.
>>
what a week
>>
File: 1695771345363009.png (10 KB, 1120x600)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>143390184
I mean, she doesn't have such a big butt that it could be the target of so much discussion, and yet...
>>
So what, are we just not letting this thread die for whatever reason?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.