[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hello anons

dunno if y'all remember me. Rich anon from last yesterday who made this thread

"They say that a richer a person gets, the more bizarre their tastes get. I suppose that's right.

When I was 18, I was into normal women. Now I'm 24 and rich as an Arab prince due to being a lucky fuck. Where do I find femboys / slim trannies
like picrel?
I just need a feminine looking person who has a feminine physique. Lean. Skinny.

Was on grindr for god knows how long and it's only ugly fat fucks or normal gay fucks there.

Btw, if I just wanted to fuck femboys and trannies I could find that.
But I want to find someone that I can develop a proper, meaningful connection with."

Y'all are a surprisingly interesting bunch on this board, definitely the most unique people i've met compared to other boards ive posted this on. A bunch of anons were asking me to make a new thread again the next day, so here I am.
>>
brump
>>
>>35517939
bum,p
>>
you cant have a meaningful connection with someone if all you have to offer is supposedly some money. hope this helps you anon. goodnight!
>>
>>35518066
homie has never heard of using that money to improve your life and your partner's life lol
>>
>>35517899
>>
bro, every image ITT has a penis outline, even the thread pic. one of them is clearly sex despite being fully clothed. i can see the dollop of cum through the clothing

did you just make this thread to dump femboy bulges, or
>>
>>35518114
It's always a good thing to have money, but if you use your wealth as a pickup line you will only attract gold-diggers and users, and you shouldn't be surprised when they feel no love for you and secretly view you as a pathetic simp to be used and discarded
>>
>>35518143
>did you just make this thread to dump femboy bulges, or

Lol what do you think
>>
>>35518198
guess so
>>
>>35518143
it's a thread for genshin boy armpits, which are lovely
>>
>>35518163
There's an ancient technique known as "talking to someone" to figure out their true intentions.

If i think they're being dishonest, i just cut em off, such is life.

DESU, I'm an average dude across most other aspects. I workout to get in good shape, i dress well, but of course I'm no model. I'd say without money and without a good body, my face is like 5/10 maybe 6/10 max. But all the other things added up equal to a higher rating.

Because of that, I feel like I've got the right to ask for a partner who's good looking.
>>
>>35518143
i found the previous thread >>35496980
and yeah, it was just made by a gooner. same shit, different day
>>
simply make one
find a somewhat cute boy with potential and groom them into what you want with your massive wealth
i'm applying btw
>>
>>35518274
Money does indeed allow you to punch above your weight class, but the reason that works is because they're in it for the money. As long as you understand that and you know the deal it's all good, but don't be one of those poor saps who expects your "sugar baby" to fall in love with you
>>
>>35517899
anyone from the last thread look promising? desu i was kinda waiting for this to come back, you’re an enigma of a person and it’s pretty fun reading the replies.
>>
>>35518310
That's the dilemma. I've met a few people who I think could have potential. But that's the thing. COULD is a pretty big statement.

Because what if they don't end up achieving the full potential for whatever reason? what does it even mean to have potential? I don't want to have to put someone in a position like that where they have to be perfect just for me. Because then it puts unnecessary pressure on that person to perform.

>>35518319
I've been thru the whole rundown a few times now, so I know how to handle these situations. but thanks for letting me know
>>
>>35518352
to tell you the truth i sincerely doubt anyone could ever meet your standards perfectly. you have to accept a few flaws, that's what love is. but what matters is that you're improving and learning together.
>>
>>35517939
I want to be him but I don't have the courage to and I live in a country that isn't degen enough for it
>>
>>35518347
There's a few people who DM'd me, only one person who I found intriguing enough to continue chatting with.

I've found that some bottoms overrate themselves pretty heavily, which is a bit annoying. The journey continues.

>>35518378
Yeah I understand that.
Especially with femboys, there's always the inevtiable twinkdeath. My train of thought is that so long as my partner and I can enjoy our youth together, I'm totally fine with them growing out of the femboy stage and becoming more or less a normal dude. By then, I will have developed a proper deep connection and bond with them so I won't care what they look like for the most part. OFC, if they become a fatso or anything like that I wouldn't like it.

Think of it sort of like how old people married couples are. Lord knows that they are way past their prime, but they still love each other. That's the kind of love i want with my partner.
>>
>>35518400
just do it privately i suppose.
>>
bump
>>
>>35517899
if hypothetically one's body did look similar to picrel, what would be done?
>>
gonna bump a bit more and then head out for FOOD holy fuck im hungry
>>
>>35518598
i would take psychic damage
>>
>>35518598
a good body is only like 60% of the process.

If someone looks that good but they don't give a shit about me, aren't into me as a person or our personalities aren't compatible then, welp, no dice.

I've met people like that due to my line of work. Not femboys, but women. They look stunning, they dress well. They have class. But then when I spend some more 1 on 1 time with them, i realize their personalities are dull. or they clash with mine. OR we have zero similar interests. I got nothing to work with in cases like those, so I'm out.

A good relationship is a lot like a fart. IF u have to force it out, you might end up with a bit of shit.
>>
>>35518424
when you limit yourself to bottoms, you get the bottom of the barrel. for how much anime schlong you've posted, one could not be faulted for getting the impression you want the top tier...
>>
>>35518688
I meant bottoms as in submissive people bruh...

And yes. Although expecting a TOP tier femboy / tranny is unrealistic, i do want a partner who is attractive. duh.
>>
>>35518737
honestly dog just hang out in brazil for a bit
surely you might get some bites there. brazilian twinks are top-tier.
>>
>>35518737
and i meant top tier as in getting your colon rearranged bruh...
>>
>>35518783
I've thought about that for places like China. But Brazil and China both have the same issue: cultural differences.

I can't really spend the rest of my life with a person who's so different from me in terms of how they live their life. we just wouldn't mesh together.

>>35518794
lol, u sure are a funny person
>>
>>35518794
>dom femboy
like a unicorn
>>
what kind of things do you actually like anon
>>
>>35518975
To be honest? My personal interests are pretty generic. Interest in games, interest in foods, interest in working out etc. It's nothing you wouldn't find elsewhere. I could say oh, I've reached high ranks in video games or i've been to Michelin star restaurants but who gives a rats ass about that?

I think the most unique thing about me is the experiences I've had. the people I've met, the places I've been to as a result of my line of work. The things I've seen. That's probably what sets me apart from most.

Oh, and I'm a really good rock climber :)
>>
File: 20240411_212547.jpg (104 KB, 1054x1180)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Wow all these characters look really young, maybe you should try being attracted to adults
>>
>>35519050
you’ve repeatedly mentioned “your line of work” but never specify, and i understand why. what i do not understand is how or why you have a job like that at this point. unless you live exceptionally large, you probably have more money than you’d ever need. i doubt you had such a lucrative job before “winning” it big on stocks, so what’s the deal? is it just a “who you know” type situation that allowed you to get into a job that pays enough to be worth it to you?
sorry for asking so many questions, you just fascinate me.
>>
File: 1712586617736892.png (283 KB, 719x686)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Anon please stop posting pics that fuel my bdd or ill have to hurt u >:c
>>
>>35519152
Thanks for understanding.

I already have a separate investment account that has the sole purpose of generating dividends for me to live off of for the rest of my life. However, although it is growing, it hasn't hit the dollar amount I want it to.

I'm a firm believer in the saying "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
Putting aside the obvious fact that the moon is closer than any damn star, im sure u get what the saying means.

When I started out, i had a specific goal in mind. to have a certain dollar amount in my bank. At one point I realized that I could actually achieve that. So that's what im aiming for, 50m total in my investment account.

RN though I am saving up to buy a house in texas. it costs 19.5m and I don't want to bite into the investment account to purchase it.

And don't worry, you can ask as much as you want. if anything, ask more so I can prove I'm not a liar lol. It's understandable why many would think im making shit up.

>is it just a “who you know” type situation

Somewhat. If you learned everything that I've learned and traded the exact same way that I do, you WILL make money. it is inevitable. But you won't make as much as I do. I did a fuck ton of outreach to many business owners in the country and happened to connect with one guy who was crazy enough to toss a 6 figure account into the lap of a 19 year old trader who at that point had never traded with actual cash.

After that, things just snowballed and got bigger and bigger.
>>
>>35519266
>texas
why? this place fuckin sucks
>>
>>35519326
lmao. i was born here, so it holds a place in my heart. currently I'm looking at 3 properties around that same price range, but haven't decided yet. 1 of em is in Chicago and the other is in a different city.

Why, you got any better suggestions?

I'm trying to find a nice place that has land, good proximity to amenities, and has a LOT of good places to eat in the area. I dont mean good food like caviar or some BS.

Simple good food. Beans n gravy, fried chicken, chicken marsala.
>>
>>35519370
i've always wanted to go to vermont personally
fall is my favorite season and its supposed to be very pretty there
>>
File: 63e.jpg (45 KB, 680x531)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>35519370
americans really choose property based on proximity to restaurants
>>
>>35519382
Vermont has some reeaall nice properties. But most of em suffer from the same problems i mentioned above.

>>35519432
LOL.
You tell me you don't want to dine on GOOD food all the time. ur crazy
>>
>>35519370
>and has a LOT of good places to eat
this is interesting. you seem to be a big eater (sorry if this is wrong or offensive in any way, i truly don’t mean anything by it) and it is probably because you workout and thus need calories for muscle growth. you seem to be interested in borderline, if not outright, underweight people. first, what do you think of potential health complications which come from being that underweight. second, since you don’t want your partner to become too big, do you not intend to share this joy (for lack of a better word) with them?
>>
>>35519488
bro dont worry about offending me, just say what u wanna say without the pleasantries.

And yeah, i workout quite a bit and engage in physical activities like rock climbing often, 2-4 times a week. So i definitely eat a lot to maintain that.

I suppose I should clarify, though.
You can be fit and slim. You've definitely seen those women who have fat asses but have flat stomachs and whatnot. They are fit, but aren't fat.

I've seen some transgender ppl on twitter look like that. They are fit and slim at the same time.

I guess my metric is so long as the femboy / tranny's tummy looks smooth and pretty, idc what else happens. Whether they achieve that body type via working out or via dieting or a mix of the two, it's fine by me. So long as my partner enjoys self improvement. I dislike people who believe they've already reached their pinnacle and don't need to improve any more.

There's genuinely VERY few people who have achieved that pinnacle, and none of them have achieved it by thinking "im at the top." It's always because of a drive for self improvement. At least, that's how I see it.
>>
>>35519582
>>35519607
how'd u find videos of me
>>
File: 592059.png (688 KB, 640x614)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>35519370
come to the dmv area. we swaggin here
t. nova nonny
>>
File: file.png (1.35 MB, 850x1174)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>35519695
the hell is nova nonny
>>
>>35519715
"nova" means north virginia, and "nonny" is just a cute word for anon
>>
>>35519741
why NV, though. its boring there ain't it

>>35519745
>>35519758
heh
>>
>>35519771
it's not that boring, we have a lot of fun things like the pentagon and adjacent feds, crackheads on the metro, hundreds of cool museums, etc
>>
File: file.png (853 KB, 850x1202)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>35519807
oh fuck the pentagon.
After coming back from Saudi I think the pentagon is the last place I want to be near LMFAO
>>
>>35519266
one of my old friends used to say that phrase. thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 850x1063)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>35519838
your friend seems to be a wise person

>>35519860
ewwwww
>>
>>35517899
pedo arab???
color me shocked
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1040x1200)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>35519883
lmaoooo ur insane
>>
>>35519828
that's alright, we forgive you
>>
File: file.png (866 KB, 749x1389)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>35519907
i aint do nothin, i am an upstanding citizen.
>>
File: file.png (1.14 MB, 850x1407)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
bump
>>
Sneed
>>
is your kind of bottom the kind of bottom that posts pictures of himself for random men he doesnt know all that much about to see if he passes their standards?
>>
File: file.png (1.19 MB, 1108x2065)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>35520049
I'm here in the thread, aren't I? If you're curious about me then ask away. I ain't gonna give my personal personal details, but im a fairly open guy.
>>
File: 1712989408234132.jpg (83 KB, 480x489)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>35520133
are you into diaper trannies
>>
>>35517899
where do you live? i’m a slim and cute tranner who needs a rich man to save her
>>
>>35520229
What the heck is a diaper tranny? Like u piss and poo into a diaper?

>>35520274
TX, but travelling to CA in a few days.

Define "slim and cute." after the run ins ive had with a few people on this site, i find those words hard to believe hahaha
>>
>>35520133
do you have all these images saved on your device or do you download then delete for this thread. if it’s the former, why?
>>
>>35520307
idk eye of the beholder i guess but i’m 5’9 140 lbs and ppl tell me i’m pretty. still kind of a twinkhon though becuz of my voice and posture which i’m working on but my face is pretty good I don’t think i need ffs. i live in AZ. might be too boring and stupid for you anyways. plus i’m already dating someone but we’re both broke and i wanna break free from poverty
>>
>>35517899
Not to be *that* anon but I'll lowkey take a picture of anything you want if I can hold a band
>>
>>35520389
nah, i just download em. I used to have a large folder but lost that habit a few years back, so i deleted my personal folder.

>>35520395
I'm many things, but im not a homebreaker. so I won't pursue you or anything like that because I don't want to get in between you and your partner. You could say youre a 10/10 bombshell that passes perfectly and puts these 2d femboys to shame and I still wouldn't pursue u. I'm not gonna destroy someone else's relationship for personal gain.

>>35520416
hahaha, i have no way of anonymously transferring u money. I don't want any paper trail leading to me, so no thanks :)
>>
>>35517899
I'm 22, non everything, pre hrt. I would like to have a rich daddy who will support me in my transition and in return I would be his housewife forever. i'm really so turned on by this thought.
>>
File: 1678910767139410.png (250 KB, 540x648)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
Jealous at how happy this femboy chasing faggot is
T. 8 figs, retired before the age of 30 and goes through 2 litres of vodka a day

Don't end up like me
>>
>>35519650
>>35519715
You know how real girls don’t look like anime girls? The same thing goes for trannies and femboys
>>
File: IMG_5216.jpg (650 KB, 1147x1425)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>35520513
Well that depends on how well we click and how good you look lmfao. What would u rate yourself? Mentally and physically.

>>35520541
You don’t need to be jealous of me. You need to hate me. I hated those rich fags when I was poor. It was that hatred which led to sleepless nights and 12 hours a day of studying, analyzing, calculating that got me to where I am. And a bit of luck.

If it’s any consolation, I don’t drink or eat pork.

9figs would be nice :) I think I’ll hit that by 30

>>35520600
Yeah I know. I’m just sending anime pictures cuz they are the most easily available to copy from r34 lmfao
>>
>>35520701
I'm like maybe 7/10 physically and mentally 10, because I'm at peace with my all my girliness inside of me. I would like to send you picture of me but I can give you my discord, reddit or gmail if you want?
>>
File: IMG_5197.jpg (1.26 MB, 1157x1594)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>35520779
You can add me here

nvidiaaaa

But I’m letting u know, my whole goal is to find someone I can make into my wife / boywife. Ppl throw that term around in a horny way and say it just to say it, but I mean it. So if I think we’re not compatible, I’m just going to be frank with you and let you know that. Alright?
>>
File: IMG_5192.png (289 KB, 1021x1193)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
Bomp
>>
>>35520835
I'm new on 4chan, how can I add you on here?
>>
File: 20240415_170555~2.jpg (1.93 MB, 4000x3000)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>35517899
are trannys out of the questions. I would marry ya but you need to get me srs
>>
File: IMG_5183.jpg (550 KB, 1009x1482)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>35520896
It’s discord. Just put that username into friends list.

>>35520917
Transgenders are not out of the question. I just rarely see slim or fit ones. From what I’ve seen, most tend to be on thr chubby side.
>>
>>35520956
>chubby
this is me now ak I to fat? I used to have a crazy ED so I know how to be skinny
>>
>>35520971
*am I phone posting lol
>>
>>35517899
>shocked that men care about your appearance

Lol.

Anyways, anons I keep fantasizing about having sex with femboys. I'm 21 and married with a kid on the way. My wife is cool with it as long as he only has sex with me and she gets to watch (cause STD risk..). Can I find a reliable long-term BF on Grindr or where else do you recommend looking?
>>
File: IMG_5212.jpg (781 KB, 1212x845)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>35520971
Oh sorry didn’t see the image. Well you don’t look bad but looks are only 60% of the battle.

What are your interests? Aspirations in life, etc? Also sorry to hear you struggled with an ED before. Used to date a girl who had one. She was skinny but it was hurting her so much that it felt wrong.
>>
File: IMG_5201.jpg (1.41 MB, 1184x1852)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>35521009
If I knew where to find a cute, long term partner you think I’d be posting on here pal lmfao. Grindr is only good for hookups.
>>
>>35519266
>19.5M in Texas

I live in South Carolina and I don't think I've ever seen a house that expensive.
>>
>>35520541
I make $18/hr as a TA in electrical engineering lmfao.
>>
File: 1713926131975198.gif (14 KB, 205x274)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>35521016
>What are your interests
I like making movies and doing a lot of photography! I also hike and love camping and other out door activities, I play the violin, I want to learn the cello and piano! I also like video games but mostly just play for the social interaction with friends. What about you anon
>>
File: IMG_5196.jpg (1.06 MB, 1232x1308)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>35521067

I don’t want to send an image of it, but I can tell you its specifications. At least one of the properties I’m looking at.

6 bed, 9.5+ bath, 15.3K sqft, 20 acres lot. By the lake with its own mini dock.

>>35521089
Electrici engineering was actually one path I was going to go down because it pays well once you get some experience.
>>
File: 1706138848848849.jpg (151 KB, 1618x2048)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>35521090
if you got a discord u would want to talk on I'm down to
>>
File: 1673219076161342.jpg (21 KB, 450x320)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
hey hey gullible tranners im rich af
now send tummy pics
>>
File: IMG_5164.jpg (1.27 MB, 1190x1532)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>35521090
You’ll have to forgive me I’m not at home rn so my responses will be slow. Just getting ready to move.

I was actually very interested in photography ar one point. I still have a canon DSLR laying around, I should sell it lol.
Do you play the violin well? I’m actually very interested in classical music. I go to halls often and I love listening to orchestral performances live. It’s very nice.

Like I mentioned above, I think the most unqiur thing above me is my life experiences. I’ve got quite a few interesting stories to tell at my age. I can honestly say that after living these past few years, truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
File: 1711485351716327.jpg (364 KB, 1440x1440)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>35521225
>Do you play the violin well?
I was second chair during HS and I'm going to uni for music rn. Oh and trust me I get crazy stuff happening when money is around. Family is old money lel. here's my cord add me if you want to talk more ;) @fixmyname
>>
>>35521090
>>35521258
Shit I think I wanna date you
>>
File: 1713155752203102.jpg (774 KB, 2893x4092)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
>>35521280
add my cord lol we will talk more!
>>
File: IMG_5199.jpg (1.42 MB, 1150x1831)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>35521258
You’re old money and I’m new money. People hate so much on new money tho lol. I dropped my username up top, add me. I’ll respond when I’m home at my pc.

>>35521280
Lol who r u. Shoot ur shot man
>>
>>35521331
>You’re old money
let me rephrase I was old money. now I'm not... being trans kinda cuts you off lol
>>
>>35521160
very nice, hopefully you get a harem of femboys so it's not lonely. I personally don't care much about material possessions besides having a good enough house.

I get the most joy out of relationships and seeing people I love appreciate me and be happy.
>>
>>35521429
I'm technically a CpE undergrad but doing my master's in EE. VLSI is my concentration. Hopefully I can work for Nvidia and get some stock options.
>>
File: IMG_5160.jpg (930 KB, 1164x1688)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
>>35521415
If you could go back in time and change your choice, would you ever go back? Riches in return for not being trans.

>>35521429
I don’t want a harem of femboys. I just want 1 person I can truly love and cherish and spend my life with.
>>
>>35521464
boywife is gonna be awfully busy cleaning then lol, else you'll have to hire help.
>>
>>35517899
Sign up for chaturbate and give a skinny femboy money. That's the best a retard like you can do.
>>
>>35517899
you can't form a long term relationship with a femboy because they turn into femmen. you'll have to be trading every five years at most
>>
>>35519432
>i want to live near food source
Yeah pretty much all humans ever do that anon.
>>
File: IMG_5155.jpg (690 KB, 1178x1338)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>35521513
Duh. Maid for sure, for a house that large.

>>35521554
So? Did you read my messages. I fully acknowledged this dumbo.

>>35521590
Heh. I mean a real niiiice food source you get me. I’m not black but fried chicken is my sweet spot. Simple soul food.
>>
>>35521554
OP is delusional about femboys lol.
>>
>>35521641
i didn't read all ur msges kek i just answered the main one, may you point me to where you acknowledged it?
>>
>>35521692
i’ll do it for op, he is cool with a femboy aging out of it if they can enjoy youth together
>>
File: son of a bitch.jpg (83 KB, 310x451)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
transition anxiety is ruining porn
I can only feel envy now
grind my fucking bones to dust
>>
File: IMG_5153.jpg (790 KB, 1284x1404)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>>35521656
Perhaps.

>>35521692
Yhhhhh ,,, man just scroll up I can’t find it lmfao

>>35521765
Thank u darling

>>35521930
Yes, be envious. Hatred and envy are my two biggest driving factors for self improvement.
>>
>>35521980
>Yes, be envious. Hatred and envy are my two biggest driving factors for self improvement.
I CAN DO IT
>>
>>35522332
Good luck anon.
>>
File: IMG_5150.jpg (317 KB, 592x1065)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
Bump
>>
This is a BLUE BOARD. It it against 4chan rules to be posting PORN and LOLI and enhancing in PEDOPHILLIAC DEGENERATE behavior.
>>
I want to know those such called "top tier Brazilian twinks" because I never met one. There is some pretty good boys around but I never have ever seen one.

>>35518783
>>
>>35522417
I'd respect him and trust him more if he had an irl examples...shit like this just makes you look like a bipedo...
>>
>>35522417
It’s not loli.

>>35522535
I’ve met a few

>>35522553
Lmao, ur right. But all the irl examples I have are nudes.
>>
>>35522637
crop them. im not denying that men can look like you describe how you want them to look (i look like that i used to do femboy porn so i know others that look like that, i have a bf now so im not interested in you) but posting like this is a huge red flag to all feminine guys that youre only into the porn concept of girls with cocks and not actual people. it can be very very hurtful meeting up with people like that irl and i think youd be more successful without all this hentai posting. nothing wrong with liking it, my bf does, but it is a red flag
>>
OP you seem like a really fucking boring person
>>
File: 1689728044285442.png (55 KB, 512x364)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>35522711
>i used to do femboy porn
>>
>>35522711
You know what, im legit curious enough to send a friend request on discord.

MTF-23-Told im better looking than average but i aint a gold digger so if we dont click idgaf.
>>
>>35522782
>>
>>35522806
Did you mean to reply to me?
>>
File: 1682684212532237.jpg (69 KB, 750x938)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>35522818
>>
>>35522806
please refer to the following discord username;
>>35520835
>>
File: 1713849424157429.jpg (266 KB, 1080x1080)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>35522834
...are you my boyfriend?
>>
>>35522840
Done and Sent
>>
>>35517899
doesn't want trannys that want srs. pack it up hsts sisters
>>
>>35522848
I could be
>>35522879
SRS is AGP
>>
>>35522840
okey dokey, sent, from Neap.
>>
>>35522856
>>35522929
ah! i’m not op just a helper, if you add him please reply to one of his messages.
>>
>>35520835
I sent a DM, 23yr MTF, told im better than average look wise but im not a gold digger who jumps bones for money so if we dont click, oh well, but im curious enough to see.

>>35522977
IM SORRYYYY, i got confused i dont use 4chan much, mostly for HRT advice.
>>
File: 20230105_142520.jpg (1.03 MB, 4000x3000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
I once crushed on a rich man and it seemed reciprocal. But what he really wanted was a paramour. As soon as I tried to breach this boundary it became obvious that he was out of my league. He bought me books and plushies and so on. Perhaps I took this for granted, and should have been happy at this base level. But I get jealous, and my heart too eager in its imaginings. I misconstrued the periphery and sought out deeper fortifications. Men are so ambitious, and really I can't fault him for casting a wide net so to speak but it's put an odd taste in my mouth for a while.
Cool that you live in Texas, though. I am in the DFW and I bartend. But otherwise I don't do much besides some small artistic endeavors. It would be cool to hang out, but I am kind of ambivalent about relationships at the moment.
>>
>>35521331
>>35521415
disgraced heiress and ambitious new money chad is literally the most kino pairing please get married
>>
>>35519266
hi OP

I'm a femboy who lives in texas. actually I own two houses and earn about 320k a year after I factor in my RSUs. I thought I was doing pretty good but incidentally found out my wife is stupid rich, like on the order of $60m net worth in her family, unbeknownst to me.

I'm not here to brag about anything just to say I have quite a bit of capita at my disposal. do you have any investment advice you'd be willing to dispose here, or are you strictly interested in finding some femboy to date? I find it a little isolating on these boards because it's mostly poor folks on welfare or literal starbucks employees who post eat the rich shit, so I'm incredibly curious to find a chaser that has actual wealth and knows what I should be doing with my money and doesn't want to kill me.

even the jannies 3-day ban me if I post my bank account balance for "off topic" posting, which is why I'm surprised you haven't gotten banned yet (unless the jannies want to date you)
>>
>>35522711
Dude I know the thread is long but please read it. Some of my expectations are a bit above average but my god. If I’m gonna workout and get a nice body and also be rich, I have the right to ask for someone who looks good.

>>35522778
And u seem like a cutie patootie

>>35522977
Helper? Self appointed helper hahah. Go get me some grapes

>>35523007
Okay okay. You people keep treating this like it’s an interview or smth. Just talk to me normally lmfao

>>35523011
That's another reason why I'm unwilling to settle for someone who is average, because they will inevitably develop feelings of insecurity and will, funnily enough, self-sabotage and ruin the relationship. It's already happened to me before. I guess my situation is kind of a double-edged sword where people who know and understand my situation are far and few in between, whereas most people will just assume, “look at this guy asking for above average, what a faggot”.

Thanks for sharing ur story anon.
>>
File: aoi_right.png (82 KB, 634x846)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
attention whore gooner thread. dont mention money if you want to find a soulmate
>>
>>35523059
he doesn't support srs sorry
>>
>>35523072
You can send me a DM and we can discuss some things. But please don’t have wildly high expectations. One guy I met expected me to 10X his money in a year lmaoo
>>
>>35523234
I have no expectations and live quite comfortably. BTW if you are moving here I recommend north texas area. everything is great except traffic. I haven't read this long thread to find your username but will give it a read later, still doing some late work from my job.
>>
>>35523195
i saw this thread yesterday and i was like damn, whhy is it at 150+ posts? call me jealous, but op sounds insufferable, like quite possibly a sociopath to be honest.
money does not make people attractive.
>>
>>35517899
>>
>>35523246
I’m moving OUT of TX for a few months yahah. And I do live in northern Texas :P

>>35523254
I probably am. I went to a therapist and they told me that I’m very calculating. Not in some psycho manipulative nerd way, but I view everything in terms of statistics. I like numbers.
>>
>>35523246
behold; >>35520835
>>
>>35523229
it's over
romance is dead
>>
>>35523286
not sure why you'd leave. judging by your ethnicity I have to assume you live in Irving or Frisco.
>>
>>35523286
You might just be autistic. There's a lot of overlap with sociopath and autism diagnosises in men and liking numbers is a flavor of autism for sure
>>
>>35523310
he's indian isnt he
>>
File: IMG_6876.jpg (1.26 MB, 4032x3024)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>35523142
>develop feelings of insecurity and will, funnily enough, self-sabotage and ruin the relationship
Yes, it is quite funny. But insecurity is kind of a natural component of human bonding, pathological as it is. Isn't that the basis of your thread here, and even down to this response? Why do you fear being average yourself so much (let alone the hypothetical mate)? Insecurity can tread two paths here, compulsion, as I found myself previously, and caution, as I find myself now. This tension has led me to share only a fraction of my baggage. And yet when I can allow myself to be vulnerable again there is emotional richness: the potential to feel things I had hitherto blocked and things I always had to potential to feel. Or even when I hit the gym, it's not always the most noble thoughts that elevate me towards my goals. Often it is the worst of them that keep me centered. I guess I would only urge you in your search for a mate to reexamine what you consider as average, because the longevity of a relationship is rarely carried by initial attraction. It's done through the hard work of love, which can carry the day to day, the doldrums as it were...
>>
>>35523310
Visiting Canada for family. And because I’m missing the food from there.

>>35523303
lol. Hey listen, you can ask that person I was very respectful and not a dick abou it. I didn’t lead them on in anyway.

>>35523314
I guess I’m a retard like yall then.

>>35523353
I’ll respond to this in a sec. Packing up
>>
>>35523610
not blaming you, just mourning the world's loss of another beautiful romance that could have been...
>>
>>35523072
how do you own two houses and are still a femboy? you're likely delusional about your looks (if you aren't post gyatt)
>>
>>35523732
does owning multiple properties somehow prevent me from waxing my body hairless, having my wife buy me female clothing, and bottoming? I'm a little confused by your line of reasoning, unless you're trying to imply I am simply too old to be a femboy, or something, but I'm really not that old either.
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (391 KB, 1284x1171)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>35523353
I have a lot of wealth but no one to share it with. Humans are social creatures, we need one another. That’s why I’m looking for a partner. It just so happens I want a cute feminine partner that has a joystick down there.

>>35523732
Being submissive and a bottom in bed doesn’t equal being a regard irl lmao

>>35524001
Ditto
>>
>>35523610
I ought to be packing too. I am going to spend the weekened by myself in Fredericksburg for my birthday tbhdesu.
>>
>>35524001
at late 20s+ you're just a crossdresser/sissy unless you're on HRT or got god tier genetics, sorry
>>
>>35524064
nigga you're a bipedo, if anything you should know what happens to femboys as they age
>>
>>35524064
>>35524075
I sent you a friend request anyway and will redirect my own focus now towards organizational tasks. Good luck on your trip to Canada. My sisters live up there too, so say hi if you see them lol.
>>
>>35524075
Enjoy your bday anon. Hope you live anothe year.

>>35524098
lol

>>35524103
Ah yes, I’ll tell her “your sissy brother told me to say hi”
>>
>>35524152
Grr...
>>
>>35523072
>femboy
>wife

Do you still have sex with guys despite having a wife? Are you gonna have kids?

any relationship with you would be a huge power imbalance, kek. I don't think I'd be insecure necessarily but much more willing to do whatever you say. If I didn't have to work, I'd probably do nothing but have sex, workout, and probably take steroids.
>>
>>35524103
What’s the first few letters of your username?
I have a few friend requests here.
>>
>>35524349
blus
>>
>>35524078
if I had the patience I would get that "is there someone you forgot to ask" meme comic and make a version where my wife is railing me and you're in the corner of the room saying "stop saying femboy" to her
>>
>>35524369
I'm highly suspicious of femdom relationships. I've seen it happen too many times where a guy will get pegged then she'll cuck him. I don't understand what women get out of pegging since it doesn't physically stimulate them.
>>
>>35524340
>have sex with guys
no, I am faithful and committed exclusively to my wife who I love

>power imbalance
this is kind of real, to be honest. I mean, if I ever hypothesized being with a man, it would feel very weird to have like, an income significantly dwarfing his. and I don't mean that to sound vain or anything, but it's just hard to get in the sexual dynamic of "yes, you own me, fuck me" while also thinking you earn like, at least 3x what they earn. I don't really know how to convey this without sounding awful, but like, the power imbalance is something I think both parties would experience. it's very difficult to find someone that makes me feel comfortable to be submissive with, unless it's like, pure physical strength like you imply. It's only a fluke that I happened to marry a woman who has inherited wealth I will never surpass, so there is some kink in the idea that like, no matter what I do I will basically NEVER be able to dominate in that area, and we can foreplay as if I'm her femboy toy to fuck in the big home she 'bought' us and she owns me, but I also have to think that, gee, that's really just a lottery thing and not something she directed herself, but I'm quite alright playing into the fantasy of it all.

yeah, it's hard. but I mean like, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing. I'm just autistic enough in a profitable field.
>>
File: photo_2024-04-23_17-10-29.jpg (139 KB, 1049x1280)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>35524369
so true bestie
>>
File: IMG_5096.jpg (686 KB, 945x1403)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>35524001
Did u send me a friend request or am I tripping
>>
>>35524390
I don't know that I would call our relationship femdom, at least not in the traditional sense where it's disgusting paypigs and some latex woman siphoning funds. I'm also completely revolted by cuckoldry and if we're ok to break away from societal norms think such folk should be euthanized for goodwill.

I don't know that pegging doesn't stimulate them. my wife had an orgasm the first time she pegged me and that was a little exciting for us both. it definitely depends on the equipment, though from her words hearing me moan like a girl is what drives her the most.
>>
please god please say these two are larping aouhghgh
>>
>>35524431
scary
>>35524432
no, I haven't sent anyone a friend request. like I said, I'm still "working" or procrastinating rather. I promise I will do so, probably in a day or two given my procrastination habits. expect one from a username beginning with "m" and ending with "y", eventually...
>>
>>35524419
the reason it makes you uncomfortable is that I'd essentially be submissive to you if you wanted. I would basically be a sex toy, kek. It's why women hate making a lot more than a guy.
>>
File: IMG_1935.jpg (350 KB, 828x1220)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
I find it kinda bizarre op keeps bringing up his money as a selling point if hes looking for a long term committed relationship of presumably equals. Like sure the money is a lure for engagement; but like people adding based on that premise are already not looking at op for op, rather op's wallet.
>>
>>35524447
yeah, I suppose. like, there's a challenge, being born a male, to really embrace the female role and submit to another. and anything you can do to feel powerless is a bonus if that is your situation, and being dramatically higher income gives you access to so much more and power to literally hire people for sex, so it's so difficult to realistically get in that mindset that someone is indeed overpowering you and not think, "I can buy you" or something silly
>>
>>35523727
and im not trying to be a dick just telling other trannes that he doesn't want srs
>>
>>35517899
Do you have any current positions, and what are your current plays?
>>
>>35524460
id message most people if they were as nice as op appears to be, that's more of an intimidating factor personally so i havent ._. undeniable that a group of trans girls longing for both surgeries and someone to kiss on the mouth would die for such an easy out thoo
>>
>>35524460
I think that, in a sea of potential mates, it's not necessarily bad to highlight this because for a lot of femboys/traps/trans in their situation this would grant them more financial power to really access and embrace the identity they are longing to, and that OP is willing to finance it and make it happen. And in that sense, it's great to see, since he is basically saying, he's totally down to do so and make his partner happy while allowing them to not focus so much on a career that could be hampering their individual goals in life and investing more into a relationship with him. But yeah, if you want to look at it one dimensionally, it certainly makes it harder to filter out a lot of gold diggers, sadly.
>>
>>35524490
lolwut, you srsly underestimate chasers. back in the day I had options to relocate anywhere, Hawaii, Cali, Florida, chasers are everywhere! Only reason I'm not there yet is that I don't even like men
>>
>>35524440
Eh, maybe I'm just projecting because my first GF found one of my dildos and I could tell she lost respect for me. The way she treated me totally changed and she wasn't submissive anymore.
>>
File: IMG_5158.jpg (717 KB, 914x1802)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>35524419
Oh wow. OP here, you’re not even the biggest breadwinner in the family lmao.

>>35524445
Yeah, take ur time lazy ass.

>>35524460
People are asking questions regarding that so I’m answering.

>>35524478
I was holding BSX until recently. Earnings gave it the nice bump I was looking for. I have also been holding a sizeable position in WM, their earnings were also today. A Quick Look at post market shows it did well. So I’ll be unloading that tomorrow.

As for future holdings? Only one I’ll tell you is a long position on XLE.

>>35524490
I’m probably not as nice as you think I am, I’m just typing normally? 4chan’s boards have these bizarre microcosms with all the weird lingo. It is interesting to read though.
>>
>>35518821
why china of all places to go twinkhunting
>>
>>35524513
>you srsly underestimate chasers
in what respect .,., i dont get the vibe that getting with a tgirl for a night is the goal cause i cant imagine thats difficult. not what i want eithr
>>
>>35524526
I didn’t go there for twink hunting. I went to meet a client.

>>35524504
It’s rare to see a bottom that isn’t also a retard. How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?
>>
>>35524521
>490
that's maybe what im interpreting. refreshing seeing normal words and capital letters :p
>>
>>35524521
>you’re not even the biggest breadwinner in the family lmao
yeah, like I said, my wife's family is in the networth of double digits millions, and I think I have barely hit my first *million* if we can call it that (thanks californians who moved here!)

>lazy ass
okay! this motivated me. expect one in a few.

>>35524526
this is kinda unrelated, but just the interesting aspect of it, I am BR and my wife is CH. without going into too many details to dox myself, just thought that was kinda funny. I'd say, having been to both countries multiple times, the cultural differences aren't really that bad, at least from my wife's welcoming and wealthy family bypassing the general asian anger at marrying a westerner.
>>
File: IMG_5094.jpg (1.36 MB, 1284x1584)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>35524579
Ifs funny you mention China. I have a real funny story I’d like to telllabout my experiences when I went there, but I don’t want to talk about it on thread. When u add me, remind me to tell you about it.

>>35524555
Thank you. I just like hearing my sweet little keyboard go clickity clack.
>>
>>35524540
I meant overestimate, there's plenty of rich men lusting for dickgirls. none are viable for a long-term relationship though
>>35524579
>I think I have barely hit my first *million*
fucking poorfag lol
>>
>>35524521
desu. I wouldn't mention money. I got with some really good looking girls in college for free. Women get off on submitting to men and will slowly change their entire personality to get your approval. You gotta be somewhat attractive though, assertive etc.

someone who's just with you for money will probably cheat on you.
>>
>>35524606
>fucking poorfag lol
I totally agree, and fortunately this is one of the kinks I can really engage in with my spouse. like, I come from a very low middle class family, and my parents always struggled financially, and I was "bumped" into advanced classes only by 7th grade due to (IMO) failings of public education system, so most of my friend circle remains folks that earn like, $20/hr tops, and I am a "bridge" to a higher class level of living, and basically anything I do, like buy a house, remodel my 5 bathrooms, take a month off to go to China, is basically borderline insane to them. and then when I talk about how high I've come from the weeds to my wife, and that I am basically, in my world, the highest earner that anyone who grew up with me is, in my very low expectation situation, she completely blows me out of the water and infantilizes me by saying her dad makes everything I have ever earned in a bad year, and that I could basically move to his country and be a housespouse maid for them. oh gosh, that's probably the most debilitating and letdown I've ever experienced, and it's absolutely true, and really hits the right buttons when the kink is right and she's calling me her bitch. I'm shaming myself and my family by writing this, but alas, there it is, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_5210.jpg (1.34 MB, 1188x1653)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>35524653
Hahahah. It’s funny how one side of your mind agrees that it’s emasculating and stripping you of every single shred of masculinity you have. But the other side of you loves it oh-so-much.

Truth certainly is stranger then fiction.
>>
>>35524653
>I am basically, in my world, the highest earner that anyone who grew up with me is, in my very low expectation situation, she completely blows me out of the water
lol same. I talk to lgbt folk, but work with people like OP. Im not even well off, a shrimp in their world, but my friends see me as obscenely rich despite living by middle class standards. guess wealth is an infinite fractal and lgbt people got the short end of the stick
>>
>>35524733
that's why he gets off on it, kek. It's why most femboys want a tall muscular masc guy, they're constantly thinking how emasculated they are, especially when they're in public.
>>
how do I become subservient for a man like this

anyways hiii I like to think I have a good personality and i'm fun to get to know
>>
>>35519883
wtf is the average iq of people on this board? read what he said again
>>
these threads are radicalising me man
>>
>>35524975
Radical in which way? lol
>>
>>35524985
devour the r*ch
>>
>>35524997
I also want to devour the penis of a wealthy man
>>
>>35525004
bite it off.
>>
>>35524997
>eating a rich femboys bussy
>>
>>35525010
>rich femboy
no such thing, you'll hit twinkdeath by the time your folio grows large enough
>>
>>35525016
Obviously a rich kid dingus, nobody is expecting bottoms to earn any real amount of money
>>
>>35524997
It'll be a shallow substanceless meal.
>>
>>35525009
noooo : (
>>
File: 16877403888540.jpg (166 KB, 737x707)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>35525022
i was promiced meritocracy
this shit sucks
>>
>>35525035
Do you mean the rich part because I'd fuck any femboy regardless of socioeconmic status? If it's the part about respecting bottoms I'm sorry but I can't do that.
>>
Hi, anon :) your persistence is growing on me a little bit. I think I’m just about what you’re looking for. If you use discord, add me, my tag is “sparrough”.
>>
>>35525030
the health benefits will still be immense.
>>
>>35518066
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_5156.jpg (550 KB, 643x1523)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>35524889
A solid 3.

>>35524881
What vegetable do you hate most and why? This is very important.

>>35524997
Yeah do it.

>>35525098
I posted my tag above. add me.
>>
>>35525182
Feeding the body while starving the soul.
>>
>>35525253
the health benefits are not for my body, they're for society.
>>
>>35525318
Unfortunately, capitalism doesn't even need capitalists to run. It has its own momentum, independent of individuals. Just ask OP about it.
>>
>>35525345
without capitalists the foundations grow shaky. they can still stand and recover, but attacking at that time will topple the institution.
>>
>>35525353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVR_OL7etyI
>>
>>35519050
but what games
>>
>>35517899
>>35517939
>>35518023
>>35518114
>>35518142
>>35518274
>>35518352
>>35518424
>>35518488
>>35518546
YOU.
DO NOT.
LOOK.
LIKE.
THAT.
>>
just gonna get this said OP, it seems like you're more into femboys than you are trannies, and finding young skinny femboys is easiest done around edgy subcomminities. This place is too popular to house any of them anymore, a few years ago you'd have better luck but you're far too late now. Plus the thing you mentioned about everyone here being poor is very true and the further away from popushit places like this you get the better odds you don't have to deal with minimum wagies
>>
>>35517899
YOU ARE LYING
>>
File: 5b690h0apf971.jpg (388 KB, 2200x2700)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>35525485
I personally do though
>>
>>35525562
although it's also worth mentioning edy 18y/o femboys are harder to pin down and give them the love they need and want, they're naturally very mentally ill and unstable. trannies are also bad for that though since the slightly more female socialisation turns them more womanly yknow, so they have less against using men like simps
i knew i should've waited until im home phoneposting suxx
>>
>>35525590
honestly most genuinely attractive femboys seem severely, severely mentally ill and personality-underdeveloped form what I've seen, but I could definitely be wrong.
>>
>>35517899
Maybe you shouldn't take your expectations from anime characters...
Femboys are a meme, propagated through anime/cartoon characters and online influencers who use heavy makeup, costumes and camera tricks to look overly femine. Real world fem twinks don't look like that. They look decicively male.

The only thing that comes close to that are trannies, like boymoders, but guess what, they don't really want to be seen as boys, they boymode out of necessity/fear.

So adjust your expectations and get rid of your coomer brain. You are currently chasing an illusion.
>>
>>35525604
well yeah its a given that comes with the whole "femboy" thing, do you really think any mentally healthy individuals would pursue stuff like that?
>>
>>35525562
>it seems like you're more into femboys than you are trannies
opposite, blud looking for a woman with a dick basically
>>
>>35525620
Yeah I guess that's true to a degree. I think you could if you were really mentally stable, understood yourself and weren't chasing validation the entire time/basing your whole self worth from it you could pursue it and be stable. But, for most 18 year olds that's not gunna be the case
>>
>>35525647
he exclusively wants someone very skinny, and doesn't like SRS. he likes femboys
yes his standards are insane but im just saying

>>35525688
children are stupid more news at 9
it's not that simple though, femboys have deep-set severe mental issues
>>
>>35525712
115lbs @ 5'8 too much?
>>
File: IMG_5254.jpg (98 KB, 850x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>35525562
Maybe.

I’ll keep looking tho, I’ve met some interesting people.

>>35525588
lol. I wish pal. I wish.

>>35525590
Well I’m not interested in edgy 18 year olds. They are too immature and young, though I could be wrong.

>>35525619
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I am fully aware of my expectations. I’m just sending those photos because that’s all I have on hand silly.
>>
>>35525712
>wants someone very skinny
no he doesn't lol have you seen art in this thread (not a single irl pic by the way)
>>
>>35525712
I don’t want someone very skinny, silly. I want someone who’s thin. That could also be a result of working out. I do agree, standards are insane but my goodness I deserve it for all the trouble I go thru lol.
>>
>>35525726
why are you asking me

>>35525727
this board does have some interesting people for sure, I just felt it worth mentioning. it's still better than some boards somehow
>Well I’m not interested in edgy 18 year olds
then I really think you're gonna struggle with finding the type of physique you want

>>35525730
thats just what femboy shit looks like. you really have to go out of your way if you wanna find even slightly realistic art and all of it is of trannies
>>
>>35525747
>I don’t want someone very skinny, silly.
it did seem that way but I admit it's hard to follow a thread on phone so maybe I just missed the part where you admitted how retarded hentai is
>I deserve it for all the trouble I go thru lol.
why? what have you done that's so effortful or uniquely challenging? all you've done is make a couple standard "hey i want someone to love and cherish this is me *details* this is the kind of person i want *details* let's talk it out on groomcord and maybe we'll click!"
>>
>>35525948
I know my ideal type exists. Body type, at least. In China there’s tons of content creators who look like what I want. The only reason I don’t go there is the language and cultural barrier.
>>
>>35517899
Hello me me me
I'm a femboy/before hrt trans girl
I'm a certified very skinny girltwink~ :3
>>
>>35526020
yeah because China is fuckhuge so it's easier to find more of anything, that's always the answer to stuff like this. plus asian genes are cheating and etc
>>
>>35526031
Also I like how kinky some of them are. It aligns sooo well with my own bizarre tastes.
>>
>>35526059
>big = more
honestly you should probably just go traveling, the amount of people you can find online is extremely limited to real life, even in western countries with similar culture to yours
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (865 KB, 1907x2543)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>35517899
Me
>>
>>35525588
Proof?
>>
>>35526024
Howdy. You can add me if you think you got the chops, but I’m going to sleep soon. So I’ll respond tomorrow. >>35526122
That’s a cute outfit, I adore the mom jeans. It’s been a while since I’ve seen those.
>>
>>35517899
ive never felt better about being poor lmao, this is honestly some of the saddest shit ive ever seen. for your own sake get out of your manison and talk to a person, youre not gonna find love on 4chan
>>
>>35526168
this
>>
i don't think the problem with OP is that he is too picky...i think he's not even picky enough, and is suffering from his own sort of identity crisis. if we are to take everything he says at face value, he's a young dude who got to where he is only through unadultered hatred for himself and his circumstances, rather than through a clear sense of who he wants to be. this lack of self-definition leaves him grasping at anything that might seem definitive, yet without a truly discerning filter, he finds himself repeatedly at odds with his own choices. if he ever does end up settling for less than what he aspires to he will be caught in perpetual dissatisfaction and compromise. and in the same vein if he never settles he will continue to be trapped in potentialities, just like his professed accounts. maybe when OP grows up past his mid-20s his life will be fertile ground for romance, but as it is now the seeds of true connection struggle to take root amidst the turmoil of his unresolved identity. i'd even be willing to wager he has unresolved issues with his own family. take this with a grain of salt, of course...
>>
File: 1000130599.jpg (70 KB, 716x895)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>35519266
as a 3rd worlder tranny its depressing that I'm probably never going to gather enough capital or connections to do anything meaningful financially. no matter how much knowledge I learn its pretty pointless with such a cucked starting point, even if I tried for a wagie job most ppl wouldn't hire someone who looks like me here.
>>
>>35526409
that's why you do it exclusively online, nationality doesn't get you anything when it comes to money
>>
>>35526436
>nationality doesn't get you anything when it comes to money
it literally defines your life wtf are you talking about
>>
>>35526440
what
no I mean caring about "supporting your country" or whatever doesn't matter when making money, just figure out stuff you can do over the internet rather than having to wage in your shitty thirdie country
>>
File: 1000135958.jpg (53 KB, 1080x950)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>35526436
>>35526447
yeah im not a patriot nor do I have any plans on supporting this shithole country with terrible lgbt rights and religious laws. a lot of online stuff is super oversaturated or have terrible returns on time investment. I'm not exactly great at talking to people online either. It's funny the most money I've made is from gambling on cs matches when I was younger but I used that money on hrt & meds :p
>>
>>35526597
>oversaturated
vaguely true, but it's still probably better than most things you can get done as a tranny in a thirdie country. it's all about finding a niche
>but I used that money on hrt & meds :p
hey at least you spent it on important stuff at that age, that's much better than most lmao
>>
>>35526629
>hey at least you spent it on important stuff at that age, that's much better than most lmao
yeah but those people probably have insurance in their country or trannybux instead of paying out of pocket without the same desperation for wealth. fuck my chungus life
>>
>>35526861
no, not really. some do of course but not all of them
you'd be surprised how awful many people are with money
>>
>>35526872
grim, I guess thats one positive to my asian parents giving me an aversion to spending
>>
>>35518488
I can't afford an apartment for myself though. And alone itd be only masturbation and lonely sex is better
>>
>>35518400
>>35527738
you will never look like that unless you already do
>>
File: 1705952309708775.jpg (35 KB, 540x540)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
This has shown me if you can be super duper fucking rich and still struggle to find a femboywife then I HAVE NO CHANCE.

Further confirmation that its just fucking over.

And yeah, I did shoot for the moon(nearly got a goth femboy that could have actually started a family with), but haven't landed in any stars.
>>
>>35527800
what it is supposed to show you is that it's all about rizz and none about rich
>>
>>35527755
I meant to do what he's doing not look like him, he's anime and i'm human i don't look like him obviously.
>>
>>35527800
Hi Vincent
>>
>>35527830
And if you have neither you're screwed

Especially if your sexuality is a cis guy who pretty much always ends up finding t4t transbians and femboys, I find them attractive, think about talking them and oh, they are T4T and don't want my 'chaser' attention.

I can't remember the last time I found a profile on Grindr that I go for that didn't immediately have a big fuck you to my even trying.

Hinge and bumble have literally told me, 'yeah, there are no more profiles to choose from for your type '

Fucking end me
>>
>>35527897
>And if you have neither you're screwed
but you can acquire both of them, rizz is much more important though
>they are T4T
yeah transbianism is pretty rampant online in general, I feel for the straight chaser in that sense. I don't really have any advice on where to go either
>>
File: 1712459816556070.jpg (963 KB, 1284x1600)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>>35527800
men are worthless bro
why would any fem want to date men over their brethen
>>35527830
op is a huge autist indeed
>>
>>35517939
I'm ftm and this is soft goals
>>
>>35527800
i'm sure like 50 people messaged you, you could have picked anybody
>>
>>35528945
If 50 femboy and transgirls were messaging me, why would I say anything about dating troubles.

Last 10 profiles I looked at ok Grindr had these on them, and this is me tapping a profile because I liked the initial pic, but then I saw this.

Femboys to the front :3
Cis men gtfo
T4T only (chasers begone)
I probably won't respond but who knows try your luck
Don't be a man or 30+
Not here for cis men
Any femmes with benefits?
Transgirl looking for trans and femboys only
Fem4fem unless you're Mads Mikkelsen, love cis girls too
Trannies only, cis guys don't even bother

And when I message first to someone who doesn't have a massive 'Fuck you don't even try' on their profile, it gets ignored.

No amount of rizz will change this.

>>35528860
I'm aware I am a piece of shit for being a man who is 32 and interested exclusively in transwomen and femboys, not as a side quest to some bisexuality but as my actual ideal.
>>
>>35517899
wtf i’m literally built/look like this but with perky b cups except i actually cook, clean and go outside
>>
>>35528860
>men are worthless bro
Yeah that's why fems always end up seeking tall strong men.
>>
>>35530724
keep seething thatll surely make someone want you lmfao
>>
>>35530786
>keep seething
Literally the first post of the thread. Plus I can speak from experience unlike most hons here anyway.
>>
>>35529122
>Grindr
Here's your problem
>>
>>35530948
On Bumble and Taimi I have had literally put the range to max and gone through every possible trans/ NB profile. Those apps have told me there is no-one left to check for. And I tell you what, it was a goddammit rarity to see someone in thigh highs on those either.

Even Hinge I went through every non binary profile (the other choices are cis men and cis women, want neither at all) and now re doing every profile again.

The numbers and chances are fucking staggering, even the average straight guy it's a minefield, I am that times 1000. A niche group of a minority where I am an average guy after them - the lowest possible type to have success.
>>
>>35531070
Dating apps overall are just garbage, that's how it is, it ironically attracts outcasts who treat other like outcasts from what I have seen.
>>
>>35517899
Your first mistake is looking on Grindr.

I would actually train my ass to get into shape if someone was offering me big bucks and big cock to do it tho.
>>
File: IMG_5263.jpg (763 KB, 972x1200)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>35527800
I can land femboys, but I want a really good one. There’s a difference

>>35530222
That’s what they all say, darling.

>>35531627
Yeah it was a mistake. So now I’m looking here lol
>>
>>35531627
Also, I’ve said this to others. I’m not one to fall in love with potential. You say you would train yourself, but so can others. Anyone can say they would train themselves. But few would actually do it.
>>
File: IMG_5264.jpg (785 KB, 985x1200)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>
File: oEKmc5Dr_400x400.jpg (28 KB, 399x399)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>35532352
Truth. The thing is that I struggle actually to motivate myself to do it. I think at one point "Yeah, I'm gonna start working on myself and living healthy and lose weight and not find myself to be a disgusting waste of oxygen and 20 years!" Then never find the motivation to do it, perhaps it is just my doomer outlook that nothing will ever improve and things only get worse. I want do to it but I can't find the drive to do it. I've known for years that being a trashy femcel isn't how I'm going actually to be more comfortable in my own skin but I never change. I wish the best of luck to you finding someone, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_5265.jpg (2 MB, 1771x2500)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>35532490
If you can’t find the will to motivate yourself, you’d be relying on me to do that. And I ain’t about to babysit someone.

But tell me, why do you think you lack the drive to do so?
>>
>>35532321
add me on discord and prove you wrong
>>
File: IMG_5267.jpg (2.38 MB, 1841x2500)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>35533305
Idk what urs is. Here’s mine

nvidiaaaa
>>
File: IMG_5269.jpg (606 KB, 881x1200)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Brunp
>>
File: IMG_5270.jpg (636 KB, 850x1200)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
Final bump
>>
>>35533228
I'm not expecting to be babysat. It comes down to depression and dysphoria really, it's hard doing anything in life when you have nothing to look forward to in life.
>I slave for just above minimum wage in an awful and oppressive work environment (I am looking for something else, mind you.)
>I come home and have a precious few hours to enjoy myself.
>Live in a country that currently has media ramping up a hate mob against trans people and actively trying to take my rights away.
>Have a family that at worst rejects me and at best doesn't care and thinks I'm going through a phase (despite being out for half a decade.)

How exactly am I to find a reason to keep going? That it's all going to blow over? Sure I can improve myself and change but it still won't cure the misery of my current circumstances. You don't need to give me a reason or even try to talk me out of my outlook, its been like this for years, but I appreciate you being willing to listen, Anon.
>>
>>35517899
That is a cartoon, sorry.
>>
File: IMG_5271.jpg (685 KB, 811x1145)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>35534986
I knew a person once upon a time.

They were trans and struggling with issues similar to you, although not the exact same predicament.

I saw them in this sad state and wanted to help them somehow. So I offered my advice. I told them I could teach them how I’ve made my money. I wouldn’t give them a handout, mind you. Because I didn’t want them to feel like I owned them.

Imagine that, a guy who’s manage portfolios in the 7-8 figure range is willing to help you out and fix your situation.

You know what they did? They said no. They literally told me no.

What am I supposed to say to that! They complained about their lofe day in and day out. The moment they’re offered a potential way out, they refused. That’s why I dislike people who talk about their situation. Odds are there have been changes for those people to improve their life somehow, but they just ignored it.

It’s pathetic, really.

>>35535541
Yep ur right.
>>
File: 1714046508560236.png (1.12 MB, 1964x2000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>35535913
this is silly and lacks understanding of how real change happens in someone's life. If they would just do it they'd almost assuredly be in a much better spot already and not need help to begin with.
It's more sad than anything else that they're in such a rough mental state that they don't believe in taking that hand from you.

Though I'm sure you'll disagree, most people prefer to think of those doing poorly or struggling as incompetent rather than troubled.
>inb4 is that ur excuse?
I'm doing pretty well for myself
>>
>>35523142
did you even read my post? i don't need to read the thread because you're still posting the same femboy hentai pics (which are fine and great btw) i didnt say you cant have high standards im just saying the images that you post are a red flag to the EXACT PEOPLE YOU WANT TO ATTRACT because they imply your expectations lie outside of reality. i am 100% exactly the type you are looking for (but im taken) so i can say from experience that people like me are very hesitant to meet up with people like you because it isnt uncommon that these people develop a preference for "men" only through illustrated pornography and not photographed pornography. then when we meet up with them they could lash out/chicken out when they realize that legal age shota hentai isnt real/we aren't literally titless women with a dick and balls in place of a vag. im not talking about body hair or anything either, some people get squeamish over shit like voice. maybe you arent like that at all, but all that im saying is that posting images like the ones that youre posting could very well be scaring away the exact people you want to attract. for the record my bf exclusively looks at porn like the stuff youre posting
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (243 KB, 1155x761)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>35537512
Relax. Go to twitter, you’ll see a ton of people who look like the kind of person I want. I was looking at mstess a few minutes ago, they are very pretty and almost exactly my type.

I can’t post em here cuz all their photos are NSFW.

>>35537317
It wasn’t a one and done thing. I repeatedly offered help many times. I offered therapy. I offered my friendship. I offered to help them move out from their toxic situation. They turned every single option away. I’ve known them for a while, I was not expecting a single dime or cent in return. I genuinely wanted them to have a better life but they refused to accept help. Not much I can do there.
>>
File: 1713455342330037.jpg (855 KB, 1163x1163)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>35537762
>I genuinely wanted them to have a better life but they refused to accept help. Not much I can do there.
honestly, fair enough at that point. that really sucks and can't imagine how frustrating it was for you as their friend. I was wrong there in my assumption, sorry to hear it went that way
>>
File: IMG_5285.jpg (1.57 MB, 3508x2480)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>35538295
Such is life. I thought 300 was the max reply limit?
>>
>>35537762
You still didn't understand my post. Im not saying those people dont exist, I am one of those people, I used to do femboy porn, I know those people, and im trying to use this expertise to advise against advertising your desires to others with illustrations because it WILL scare away a number of the people you want to attract. Please. I am trying to help you. I am not trying to get you to change your preferences, only your tactics. I promise you'll have more success.
>>
File: IMG_5287.png (914 KB, 2000x2400)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
>>35539428
Thanks for the genuine words, I appreciate you taking the effort to type all that out. but I’ve acknowledged the reality of my search many times in the thread. I know what you’re talking about and I’m being realistic about my standards. I’m just posting 2D femboy pics cause I have nothing saved, im grabbing them from r34.
It’s only been 2 days of posting, by the way. Very unlikely to find my soul mate in only two days, hahahah.

On the flip side though. My standards are high because I’m not willing to settle for less. It ain’t illegal to have preferences, now is it?

>>35539471
Monke
>>
>>35525727
>not interested in edgy 18 year olds
seems money doesnt make you smarter. they dont stay that way forever you know
>>
>>35539737
18 year olds are too immature. Im not going to spend the next few years of my life trying to teach them.
>>
>>35539801
i mean theyre not going to stay cute or feminine forever
but if you are more mature and really close, you might actually be able to help them deal with some of their mental issues, which they are most likely going to have
>>
>>35539894
Perhaps. But I’m not a sugar daddy nor a baby sitter, it would take a year for them to mature properly. That’s a year wasted on basically baby sittin them.
>>
>>35539737
Curious but what's the age/breaking point when they don't stay as cute and feminine?
>>
>>35539963
Depends on ethnicity. Id say beyond 30 is when looks start to fade, so I’d like to get married to someone around my age.
>>
>>35539973
Okay then you have reasonable expectations. I was expecting a meme response, since I noticed many bitter hons having fun with this kind of argument.
>>
>>35540033
Thanks. Reasonable, but I suppose not reasonable enough. I’ll keep posting, though.
>>
>>35526154
Yay, very gladly, but I appear to be stupid, jv the contact info? ^^'
>>
>>35540209
Nevermind, found it, desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.