[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5knqblo5.png (1.07 MB, 1000x568)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
the Ether edition

Previous thread: >>35527360
QOTT: whats the last compliment you received from someone that wasn’t your parents(if they still love you)?
>>
>>35537112
I have pretty eyes.
Posted another self loathing unsee in cipg but its dead now. I don't think it's possible btw.
>>
>>35537112
>QOTT
someone complimented my cap that i use to cover up my thinning hair yesterday :))
>>
>>35537112
that i had a big butt and was cute. god i fumbled so hard…
>>
File: 1687419991873918.png (387 KB, 640x480)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>35537112
>QOTT
some woman said I have a happy walk
>>
>>35537346
compliments like these are only ever given out when they can't think of any way to compliment you physically
>>
File: IMG_1054.jpg (36 KB, 480x485)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>35537112
Just ate McDonald’s, candy, and chips for dinner instead of nothing like I planned
>>
>>35537406
are you obese or underweight?
>>
File: 1688927207012945.png (613 KB, 640x480)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>35537396
well I am big and ugly but like, it wasn't a situation where she had to say anything at all
>>
>>35537406
im gonna hava happy meal for dinner
>>
>>35537535
nothing for me to be happy about
>>
>>35537565
turn that smile upside down!
>>
>>35537488
fat ofc
>>
File: happy.jpg (109 KB, 781x484)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>35537674
>>
>>35537112
all about lily chou chou image spotted

all about lily chou chou image spotted
>>
>>35537859
I'm blue cat.

I never knew there was a site like this.

So you probably don't think I'm a true fan.

But I hope I'm welcome.
>>
>>35537927
>>
>>35537927
She was born on December 8th, 1980, at 10:50 p.m.

The exact time Mark David Chapman killed John Lennon.

For me, though, that's just a coincidence.

All I care about is that she was born at that exact moment.

Her name:

Lily Chou-Chou.

Genius.

Or rather, genesis.

The Ether personified.
>>
File: foff.gif (1.02 MB, 498x280)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>
File: IMG_7289.jpg (641 KB, 3020x2173)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
that happy meal didnt go down so well
>>
>>35537927
>>35538019
oh no I'm having the emotions again
>>
>>35538184
it took a part of me away that ill never get back. and thats ok
>>
>>35538306
I don't think I am ok
>>
>>35538332
same manmestie
>>
>>35538545
well less than a year but not this year
i started in november
>>
>>35538545
I'm one month shy of four years
>>
>>35537112
My parents would never do that i look uncanny and it disgusts them, im often told to be ashamed and they say they are.
A stranger told me i look good, its the easiest way for me to distrust someone when anyone says that because you just lied to my face about something im always aware of.
>>
manmoder suicide
>>
>>35538994
can we do it together?..
>>
I wish i weren't a coward to pull of something that would hurt but kill me for sure.
>>
>>35539020
sure, get behind me so that the bullet hits you too lol
>>
manmodercide
>>
>>35537791
nice lips anonette. u just need laser/electro to fix the 5'o clock shadow
>>
File: chudette.jpg (259 KB, 1279x1400)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Just realized that I am literally Chudette incarnate. Except I don't wear glasses, I'm Hispanic, and my boobs are tiny.

I've never even posted on /pol/ and actual racist polchuds who troon out get to mog me. At least God has a sense of humor I guess

>>35537112
I very rarely get compliments on outfits when I have the audacity to fagmode (basically never)
>>
>>35539157
nta but thats a full on stuble
Shadow would be worse, any man who shaves are the first to pick up on it and notice a manmoder from miles away
>>
at least my skin is soft if nothing else...
>>
I swear my face has absolutely not changed at all. How fucking depressing. All I seem to have got is large nipples.
>>
each part not particularly masc but when presented as a whole i become unsalvageable
disgusting disgusting disgusting
>>
>>35537112
A pooner at school complimented my makeup once a few months ago
>>
>>35539325
Presumably his thought process was something like like aw h*ck yea doods can wear makeup too, you show those bigots mister cishet dudebro
>>
please take these feelings away i cant be falling in love with someone this close to the end
>>
>>35539158
I look like chudette (pic very rel) but I'm kind of aggressively anti-chud and just a bitter get-off-my-lawn oldfag instead of being racist or whatever
>>
manmogrification
>>
i can't stop falling in love with anyone who shows me any kindness
>>
>>35539157
that was the night of day 1 laser it's getting better now but will take like 15 sessions or more.
>>
manmodric cube
>>
>>35537112
That she liked the smell of my colon!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0rVaRUbfBQ
>>
Autogynephilia began as something strange, and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers!
>>
even a manmoder friend would be nice :(
>>
>>35540318
hi :)
i wish i had friends who were manmoders too, because i feel like im absolutely not going to fit in at at trans spaces
>>
>>35540352
i feel i'll never be able to make trans friends because they're always lightyears ahead of me and happy in a way that i can never achieve. even most of the people here are that way. just bad luck
>>
>>35540476
>they're always lightyears ahead of me
i hate that this is the case. everyone started younger than me or passes better than me or looks more feminine (natural traits like height, shoe size, etc), and its just so jading
>>
Manmoder friend
Manmoder fwb
Manmoder gf
Manmoder fiance
Manmoder wife
Manmoder widow
Manmoder death
>>
>>35540318
>>35540352
Saying this as a fellow manmoders, manmoders are really gross. Like, the concept of a guy that you know is giving himself gyno and will never be a woman is foul. Even worse if the manmoder prefers she/her pronouns. Like I get that you want someone to relate to but we’re just fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35541034
meanie..
>>
>>35541144
I was gonna say something along those lines but anonette is right. What else could be an alternative though? Go off hormones and masculinize further?
>>
>>35541034
i dont find manmoders gross, but idk, i think as long as you put in at least a bit of effort its not something to hate and it would also be nice having someone to relate to.
>>
>>35541192
I was the one who wrote meanie.
>Go off hormones and masculinize further?
Might as well just end it all right now than do that.
For me, it's just bad genes and realizing too late.. I can't really do anything about it, I want to feel and experience love too but it seems like it isn't possible because everything is based on lookism.
>>
>>35541192
No. The alternative is to accept that we are contemptible creatures that will never have love.
>>
>>35537112
Im getting compliments but its not real so ikd how to feel about them
something that really stuck?
Hasnt happend in a time frame I can remeber it
>>
>>35537112
My father constantly says I'm really intelligent, desu he mostly seems to do it because he wants me to do something useful after dropping out of med school with good grades :(
>>
>>35541232
Sounds boring, I'll try my hardest till I collapse
>>
>>35541214
Call this cope but i don't think passoids have have that experience either. Most of what trannies have seem synthetic. I do understand the desire to experience love but we gave that up moment we weren't born cis. You shouldn't give up on looking for manmoder friends, its nice talking to someone who understands and relates to you so deeply as if you were the same person in the manmoder sense and why you do it.
>>35541232
Sometimes the loneliness keeps me up all night but i don't expect it from anyone and im aware that I'm the worst kind of undesirable one could be.
>>
>>35541262
people always calling me intelligent but idk, i think they just say it because i have so many mental illnesses
>>
>do quiz
>asks for sex
>click male
iwnbaw
>>
>>35541389
Real
>>
>>35541389
>>click male
So real, so true, no hesitation
>>
File: 1704578288638969.jpg (1.32 MB, 3600x3000)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>35541403
I hesitate, chuckle, and click male
Then the loading screen shows me ugly face and subtle 5'oclock shadow
>>
>>35537112
Haha I’m never getting over the crush I developed, I’m going to keep remembering them and feeling the pain of not having someone to love, thanks HRT!
>>
>>35541340
For me love is just the little things, the sometimes even meaningless things, doesn't have to be constant, it just.. is..
It's just the appreciation that I get to spend time with someone else who knows me deeper and accepts me. It sounds easy but it'll be impossible to find someone like that since it's usually about lust or status, I just want someone who wants to just be, exist but with me.
>>
>>35541882
This
Love is friendship and lust and familial bonds all together
That’s why it’s rare and when you do find you know it exists
>>
>>35541034
wow, you should probably get over yourself
>>
>>35541463
my only ragret (just the one it turns out)
emotions are fake and gay
friendship is fake and gay
love is fake and gay
>>
>>35541034
>Like I get that you want someone to relate to but we’re just fucking disgusting.
correction, you're disgusting! i'm hot and sexy :p
>>
I’m feeling lonely again and nobody wants to bully my bottom brain into submission and cute noise making
>>
>>35543417
Shut up dumbass *pins your arms to the side and kisses you*
>>
>>35543417
>>35543494
Look at a mirror and get a grip.
>>
File: 1686805281034569.jpg (556 KB, 904x1281)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
I'm feeling lonely again and nobody wants to tear a hole through the limits of reality to explore the impossible and unknowable with me
>>
>>35543632
grip yourself faggot
>>
>>35543632
I did, that's why I wrote what I wrote :3
>>
I really feel like I'm losing it. I used to be outwardly just a normal guy with a career and a girlfriend and stuff even though I wanted to die from dysphoria and coping with mental illness.

Now, like, my relationship is falling apart in slow motion, I'm confused about my sexuality and pretty sure I'm only really attracted to men, I might have to find a new housing situation, some people at my work are acting weird towards me and blaming me for things that aren't my fault, and I look qll uncanny from being on hormones for a year and I get stared at.

I was just crying in the shower, I really feel like my life is on the verge of falling apart. This is so fucked up.
>>
>>35543762
welcome to hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
try to find more supportive social situations
>>
>>35543762
the best (worst?) is yet to come :]
>>
good to see we're all happy
>>
>>35541340
Yeah. At the end of end of the day, every flavor of tranny is still a tranny. Event the luckiest of us have a minuscule dating pool, and most of us have to resort to t4t in the long run if we want a relationship.

I tell myself that I'm too emotionally stunted and damaged to have a healthy and functional relationship anyway, which is probably true.

>>35541389
I consider clicking "rather not say" or "only use my name" or even "they/them," then I laugh and click male after realizing how pathetic that is
>>
>been on HRT for a year, laser has my beard shrunk down to my chin
>at work
>see coworker I haven't seen a year
>you look different anon, did you shave or something?
>I accidentally let out the most feminine embarrassed "uhhhmm"

I fucked up bad
>>
>>35543814
>>35543819
Uggggh. I thought I could manage to keep a fucking normal life while just being on hormones and getting laser and hiding it. Maybe I was deluding myself. People probably know and that's probably why I'm being treated weirdly... I mean, fuck, I get people getting confused about what gender to call me or people I haven't seen in a while commenting on my appearance and stuff. Like, I never want to detransition because that's an even bigger nightmare but this is so fucked up, it hasn't even happened yet but I feel the impending doom. I don't know how bad it will end up getting.

And yeah I really should find more supportive situations but I don't know how? Maybe look for jobs at companies that seem liberal instead of my current job where I have middle aged conservative churchy women looking at me like a monster and being passive aggressive to me? It's just insane like I'm going to have to rebuild my life I think and I don't know how to live any other way. I think I'll start by trying to get a remote job instead so I'm secure.
>>
my skin is getting softer again, this time neck and collarbone area.
>>
>>35543958
>I put chemicals into my body that have fundamentally altered my gene expression to develop different secondary sex characteristics and now remote autonomous entities biologically hardwired to recognize patterns corresponding to those characteristics have become aware of those changes and had their presupposed expectations subverted, how could this be happening to me
if people are actually giving you shit then HR their asses, but yeah maybe look for a better situation like where you can hear ahead of time they're more accepting or whatever

I definitely "shed" the vestiges of the fake life I had built up and let fall apart around me and that was fucking hard, I mean to be honest I haven't really recovered but it's all from stuff I just ignored or told myself was in my head entirely separate from acknowledging and addressing the whole gender thing (like ignoring obvious social cues and contradictions to give people the benefit of the doubt)
>>
>>35543762
it’s over you have to let go completely to move forward. shed your old disgusting skin and grow into a new one if you wanna make it
>>
>>35544041
Full send. Full commitment. That is the only way through. You will be destroyed if you try to hold on to your old self.
>>
all of you are so stupid, disgusting and miserable kek
>>
>>35544020
I mean lmfao I don't know how I rationalized nobody being able to tell, maybe just from BDD trannies thinking they look like men saying HRT does nothing. I'm probably not fooling anyone, I malefail and I've gotten so many comments and weird looks. I'm probably not even a real manmoder, I just think I look like a man when I look at myself. Like, yeah, I'm getting what I wanted, but all of the change and judgement is scary. I think I just need to get over it.
>>35544041
And yeah, kinda replying to both, I'm kind of feeling this happen and it hurts and it itches. It's just so fucked up, everything I'm familiar with feels like it's about to change and it's scary. My stomach is in knots and I've barely been able to think and I've been crying a lot.
>>35544109
I'm almost considering saying fuck it and presenting female if my life falls apart anyways, I feel like I'd be too far off the deep end to care that much about the change
>>
in most ways I'm really the same as the "old me" just bitchier, tittier, and feeling more like myself - worth it
>>
>>35544124
laughing putin gf? tranysturds delusions?
>>
>>35544150
what
>>
>>35544166
shot in the dark
>>
File: 1714150929266416.jpg (121 KB, 900x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>whats the last compliment you received from someone that wasn’t your parents(if they still love you)?
my manager said i worked a lot
>>
>whats the last compliment you received from someone that wasn’t your parents(if they still love you)?
someone complimented my shoulders & said im built like a linebacker...
>>
>>35537112
One lady complimented my hair recently and another lady complimented my jawline calling it chiseled :^)
>>
>>35544527
I’m so sorry
>>
How do I make irl friends in my late 20s
>>
>>35544941
at work or from hobbies
>>
>>35544941
>How do I make irl friends in my late 20s
I seriously wish I knew, I might try to go to like board game shops or book clubs or something? I'm also probably going to try to get a new job soon so that might help. Sometimes people come up to me in public and start talking to me and I talk back but I'm so fucking awkward of a person. I think I look nice and approachable and stuff so people will talk to me but I can't make it go anywhere because I'm so weird
>>
>>35544996
I dint have any hobbies
Being a tranny means I won’t get shit from work either
Owarida
>>
>>35537112
>qott
either that i have beautiful eyes or that my hair is nice
>>
the final stage of transition for manmoders is AtD
alive to dead
i genuinely dont understand how hons and perma-manmoders can settle for this and function irl as real people
>>
>>35544127
>Like, yeah, I'm getting what I wanted, but all of the change and judgement is scary. I think I just need to get over it.
Ahh fuck this is exactly what I'm going through. That's why MFer told me to lurk more
>>
>>35545025
>function irl as real people
hahahaha
>>
>>35545025
ya, i wonder every time i join this thread and see those delusional stupid people still living, it makes no sense, it is clearly over, why do they even bother? honestly, reppers have an easier time living..
>>
>>35545030
Yes! Like, I'm really happy that people are starting to think I'm a woman, but it's starting to create problems in my life and it's stressing me out and I feel like I'm going crazy. On top of the paranoia of thinking people know or are treating me weird or are talking about me behind my back, I still think I just look like a man so it's jarring when people gender me female even though I like it.

It's just like, we're on the cusp of being forced to socially transition or just weird people out I think. Even though I don't like it, presenting male is comfortable because it's not scary though. But like if you're at the point of making men turn around and leave the men's bathroom sometimes or having women say things like, "it's not fair that he's so pretty," it's probably weirder to keep presenting male. I just can't get over feeling like I'd look like a meme because I see a man in the mirror still.

I definitely think social transition is way more horrifying than medical transition anyways. It puts knots in my stomach thinking about it even though everyone probably already thinks I'm a girly faggot and might assume I'm a tranny
>>
File: 1703072832906910.jpg (595 KB, 2395x2206)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>35545208
>>
looking for friends? just get into some autistic bullshit like board games, CCG/TCG, TTRPGs, or idk model painting
>>
>>35545321
>looking for friends? just get into some autistic bullshit like board games, CCG/TCG, TTRPGs, or idk model painting
I could maybe see something like TTRPGs working, I'm just in such a fucking weird spot socially. I'm like, not weird and autistic enough to fit in with ultra nerds but there's something off about me that makes it hard to fit in with most "normal" people too. Maybe I should try talking to random people when I go to stuff like punk and emo shows, the crowd is usually pretty cool and there's some other people there that are like queer and slightly off without being a hyper autist
>>
>>35545297
jfc, why are you in mtfg if you are a manmoder?
>>
>>35545381
why are you in mmg if you're a mtfger?
>>
>>35545297
i literally look like this
>>
>>35545387
i just love both.. why are you hating on the mentally ill fren? that is not very kosher of you..
>>
>>35543654
hey! lets do it
>>
soo many namefags ;__;

anyway what's the best color for manmoder nail polish?
>>
>>35545905
black ofc
I like yellow
>>
>>35545905
Black, or some other dark. black + dark violet/pink might look nice but it has to be done right with fade from black to the colorful shade from the cuticle toward the nails idk
>>
Shaving my genitals makes me feel worse because I can actually see that they are attached to my body
>>
>>35546085
this. bush supremacy
>>
>>35545208
god wants me to neck so he can give me an even worse life next go round. i must survive to spite him.
>>
>>35546201
mega based, i love you now Dakota <3
>>
I just kind of like the way it looks down there with some hair more now, it grows in like a different pattern and emphasizes some of the fat redistribution memes
>>
>>35545946
yeah same like yellow a lot, black is kinda

>>35546008
hmm... maybe.. will have to experiment
tnx
>>
File: 1700342341773980.png (136 KB, 270x369)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
black is the obvious choice for me because it's dark and tormented like my SOOOUUUUUULLLLL
>>
so-called manmoders
>>
>>35546526
I think it'll be hard to do it on your own, it's more like a professional type of thing
dark purple as a color might be cool on its own?
>>
>>35546566
Or dark magenta actually, deep magenta, idk not good with colors
>>
if I were gonna use any color I'd do little like purple runes and stuff on black but that's pro-tier shit and I am small time
>>
File: ghffgcdrhjh.jpg (277 KB, 1472x1080)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Do these pants look gay?
>>
>>35546608
Yessss, dark purple on black with little details as well would look super cool.
People do those on their own at home so not impossible, just requires some training and right equipment I guess.
>>
>>35546620
Throw on some fishnets :3, then it'll definitely be gay af
>>
>>35546558
manmoders can be fags too?

>>35546566
yeah really dark would be less boring than standard black ig

>>35546608
shouldn't be too hard if you got a stable hand and don't overdo small details?
>>
File: jvfhhdsgdfuvi.jpg (210 KB, 908x710)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>35546751
I feel a bit shameful
>>
>>35546931
cute
mogs me
>>
>>35546931
that's a woman
>>
>>35547023
lol you know better.
>>
Im dishonoring my family this is getting out of hand:(
>>
>>35546931
hot
giwtwm
etcetc
>>
hons encouraging hons
>>
>>35547176
say it aint so
>>
>>35547176
i encourage nothing only more depression and self loathing.
>>
if only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>35547176
most people here will commit suicide anyway.. let them be delusional for a while i guess.. it doesn't matter..
>>
>>35547176
So what, are we supposed to be ashamed and shut in? In the end it's your own choice and so what if someone takes that choice and has fun?
>>
>>35547315
no I mean ultimately you're completely right
just saying
>>
>>35547321
Being encouraged by a hon might even be better since the hon knows how it feels like. Idk
>>
>>35547350
yeah and that's probably even a positive thing, at least for the people who aren't stuck in or staying in manmode one way or another
>>
>>35547305
so true worstie
>>
Any suicide pacts tinihght?
>>
Friend told me I could only sui 2 years post FFS (which I have the money for). She also recently said she's close to 2years post ffs :scared:
>>
>>35547450
:(
how does she look? i hope she isnt super bdd
>>
>>35547465
im just giving myself like 2yrs hrt, if it definitely seems like its not going to work i dont plan on wasting my money on surgeries. ill just leave that money to my family
>>
>>35547465
She looks good desu,she passes in my opinion just clocky voice but will get there, even is married to a good husband. I always really looked up to her so I hope she doesn't end up doing it, she's actually one of the few people I care about :(
>>
Cant even die for the next 2 years smhing my shaken head
Why even bother?
>>
>>35547528
maybe you should talk to her about it. before she tries to make any rash decisions
>>
>>35547516
>im just giving myself like 2yrs hrt, if it definitely seems like its not going to work i dont plan on wasting my money on surgeries. ill just leave that money to my family

I'd rather burn the money than give it to my family lol
>>
>>35547450
yeah maybe try to reach out and offer support and stuff idk how that kind of thing works

>>35547516
my plan going in before making any big decisions or tapping out was 5 years on HRT

>>35547540
same
>>
10 years on HRT for me, and good levels too.
>>
>>35547540
my family are transphobic, but they've been through a lot, i feel like i should just help if i can. the money would prob be wasted on me

>>35547566
5 yrs is a long time, you prob should get ffs & stuff if your going that long
personally, i cant suffer for another 5 yrs as a man...
>>
>>35547584
Before sui that is, surgeries when money achieved and research done
>>
>>35547591
>my family are transphobic
Don't give them your money........
>>
>>35547591
>you prob should get ffs & stuff if your going that long
specifically considered FFS when I decided that because fat distribution takes up to around that long, plus I didn't have insurance that would cover it until recently thanks to a change in local laws and the longer I'm on hrt the more I don't think it would really help

been about 4 years now and I'm still going strong as a "man" with visible tits
>>
>>35547539
>maybe you should talk to her about it. before she tries to make any rash decisions

I've talked about it before with her how there's certainly people that would miss her and stuff. I don't think she's one that would like do it all of a sudden. I find it hard to convince her when I'm suicidal as well, all I can say is people will miss her.

Also I hope she talks to her husband about it, I'd hope he'd notice
>>
>>35547305
not me
>>
>>35547608
idk... theyve done a lot for me and have sacrificed a lot. also like, my brother isnt doing the best, so he could use it too
>>35547615
you prob arent as bad off as you think. but yea, hopefully you can get ffs to help

>>35547630
yea, idk how i would word it but like, the fact that she passes and has a husband, i think she needs therapy, she really shouldnt be doing it...
>>
i just plan to live as a man lol, idk if it is going to work but besides being unemployed for like a year is not that bad kek
>>
File: dakota2.jpg (1.68 MB, 3097x2620)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>35547703
i'm tryin my best to be a sweet but ugly hon, it's like a lower form of being a flea bag ugly woman.
>>
>>35547673
Yeah I heard she has trouble getting therapy because european countries have shit wait times. I hope she gets into therapy. But at same time for neurotic, analytical people who've been depressed all their life I don't think therapy helps that much. People like this will always be depressed or even suicidal
>>
>>35547726
the blurring looks like ur in a dg music video
>>
>>35547726
cute
>>
>>35547749
>analytical people who've been depressed all their life I don't think therapy helps that much
i hope thats not true, like i prob wont make it since i dont think ill ever be able to actually girlmode. but i'd like to think that those like me who can make it can become happy
like, i feel like my depression is situational, from dysphoria + self isolation & other stuff
i would hope that if i could girlmode, i'd be able to work on the other stuff and deal w/ the dysphoria enough to be happy
>>
>>35547673
>hopefully you can get ffs to help
why does everyone say this without ever acknowledging that it isn't necessary or helpful for everyone? there are limits on what it can do, and for insurance purposes a lot of facial surgeries that make people more attractive are not necessarily masculinizing or feminizing and not covered under gender treatment
>>
>>35547726
i would rather die than live as a hon.. it is a meme shit cursed existence..
>>
>>35547857
Faketrans.. but hey, that's totally ok and valid
>>
>>35547726
so then why are you here
>>
>>35547884
being a man is heaven to me in comparison to being a hon, since being a hon is the same but in a dress and makeup..
>>
>>35547884
nta but how is that faketrans?
like i too would rather die than look like a man in a dress
looking like a man in a dress is almost more dysphoria inducing since it can accentuate the masculine features/physique
>>
>>35547828
No where is it implied that FFS will fix everything lol
>>
>>35547916
Since I started hrt I have just realised more and more things testosterone has done, will do in the future and how it made me supress myself
>>
>>35547930
It was a joke, I'm bad at them though so blame me :p
I just want to bait this Lari anteater
>>
>>35547812
Same desu but this person has other problems other than looking like a girl
>>
>>35547933
>No where is it implied that FFS will fix everything lol
and nowhere did I imply that was being implied
can you read? I am saying FFS won't "F" my "F"
>>
>>35547952
There's plenty of people that say that FFS can't fix stuff though so what you were saying was wrong
>>
>>35548026
>I'm not gonna read what you say then tell you what you said was wrong anyway so it doesn't matter
????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
most of you will see improvements w/ ffs
most of you have normal midface ratio & stuff, most of your issues are things that ffs can fix
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma0KmHILhzg
straight drop
straight drooooooop
>>
>>35548102
If you look like the average man you can make it with FFS desu. If you got a long face probably not :(, I got a long face
>>
plz gib ffs? :pleading_face:
>>
>>35548132
yea, my midface is unironically the longest on /tttt/ and one of the longest ive ever seen
>>
>>35547946
meh, you are an idiot..
>>
>>35548142
How long in cm or ratio?
>>
>>35548183
the ratio is ≈.85
>>
>>35548205
If you got thin upper lip you could probably get it to 0.92-0.95 with a lip lift if not :/
>>
>>35548231
i feel my issue is more nose/midface section, i dont think my philtrum is the main issue
https://unsee cc/album#DyGltRXlkT4X
>>
>>35548271
Yeah it's hard to do much about it. If you get FFS you could just look like a woman with a long midface though if you improve other stuff who knows. You could probably still benefit from a lip lift
>>
>>35547857
i refuse to die.
>>
>>35548321
maybe, but im just waiting till im like 1.5-2yr in. if it seems like it can be fixed then i might give it a shot
if not... then yea...
>>
I have an extremely long philtrum and midface and an overall facial profile that I would not be satisfied with the possible effects of FFS on specifically and wouldn't want to go through that hassle for dissatisfying results just to change my face, but it's possible if I live long enough and save up enough money I can get some non-FFS cosmetic stuff done that will make me slightly less ugly - that's like 5-10 years out though realistically and my life is already half over
>>
>>35548271
i saw your full face at some point, you can t ever pass, your skull doesn't look right and also the midface is bad, sorry bud..
>>
File: bath.png (235 KB, 1907x2804)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
I was just reading about some girlmoder who explained how everyone is so kind and compassionate and considerate towards her now, even though no one ever cared how she was doing before

It sounds so nice and simple. I wonder if it's just because she's pretty, or small, or passes, or has a cute voice, or all of those things. I wonder if any of us will ever know what that feels like, even once. I hope I get to eventually

Is hope still allowed here
>>
>>35548366
yea ik, thats the assumption i went into hrt w/, like 90%+ chance of failure. just giving it a shot
>>
File: 1709111919794310.jpg (137 KB, 871x917)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>35548399
I know that feel, I'm basically still the polite manly man in every interaction holding doors for people and all that and nobody bats an eye unless they really give me a once over
>Is hope still allowed here
that's up to every poster and lurker to decide for themselves
>>
>>35548163
Larry anteater
>>
>>35548463
can you call me basti from now on?
>>
File: 1696431773107189.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
do i pass
>>
>>35548576
Aww :(
>>
File: 1689023114078686.jpg (3.81 MB, 3880x5056)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB JPG
do i mog u
>>
File: 1683587875677508.jpg (3.67 MB, 3880x4500)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
xisters
>>
>>35548641
>>35548661
why are you mad? please delete..
>>
>>35548661
beer is bad for you :(
>>
File: 1692501993337750.jpg (243 KB, 1850x875)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>35548696
>please delete
I don't understand
>>
>>35548332
what if we don't give you a choice?
>>
>>35548734
then i guess i win the gamble with god since it wasn't me that did it.
>>
>>35548734
Don't kill Dakota..
>>
File: 1710514992240818.jpg (52 KB, 960x649)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
you all disgust me
>>
>>35548725
who are you? what did i say to you? you seem new, you are both in mtfg and mmg..
>>
File: 1713382271212443.jpg (487 KB, 2090x1845)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>35548797
you're the fucking newfag I've been here for years get off my fucking lawn
>>
>>35548760
Sorry, sometimes the disgust has to be spread to dilute it
>>
>>35548812
dang, i wish i had a cigarette, what did i do to you?
>>
File: 1704323444831963.jpg (510 KB, 2331x1904)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>35548836
>what did i do to you?
>>
>>35545905

I'm about to get some gels done with black + sparkles. Plain black is too masc and boring IMHO
>>
>>35545025

I have a job I love where nobody cares that I'm a freakish gender abomination. Getting promoted soon. My rich friend wants to invest with me and open a business together in 3-5 years once I have more experience in my industry. Every day I find little things to enjoy, and I love the city I'm living in right now. I am a gifted and unique individual with the curse of gender dysphoria, but even struggling to cope with that has given me a tremendous well of empathy for others who suffer and don't fit in. I accept my suffering as part of the human condition and remain radiant and positive as an act of defiance.
>>
>>35548864
nightmare fuel, in case i called you a hon, it is not my fault that you are a nasty hon, it is what it is..
>>
we tire of your presence. leave
>>
>>35548944
giwtwm instead of being a useless hateful undesirable piece of shit with tits
>>
>>35548944
love you
>>
>>35548986
Ew hon get tf away from me!!
>>
File: 1709181947303601.jpg (1.7 MB, 3880x5184)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>35548965
qwhomsthsch've'st?
>>
File: 1697257214305471.jpg (121 KB, 1341x745)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>35548995
>>
File: 1706291037496120.jpg (829 KB, 3661x2179)
829 KB
829 KB JPG
>>35548995
oh
>>
>>35549006
you are not funny dude, i did nothing wrong to you..
>>
File: 1696922218067282.gif (963 KB, 220x220)
963 KB
963 KB GIF
>>35549061
I'm fucking hilarious suck my dick faggot go spam more yaoi in lesgen
>>
>>35549073
that is your fucking problem? i don't remember the last time i have done that.. i am not interested in the lesbian threads at all anymore..
>>
>>35549087
what no that's not my problem, I don't really have a problem here I just think you're annoying and cringe lol it's hard to miss things like that on this board
>>
>>35549032
I like you dakota.. please stay positive :)
>>
>>35549107
>you're annoying and cringe
i am not, i am amazing, also, how does that justify spamming my mug??
>>
>>35549122
i don't
>>
>>35549158
I just like positivity
>>
File: 1696604677097106.jpg (656 KB, 3206x1798)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>35549142
ERM you posted these images on a public forum, SIR
>>
>>35549186
i understand that you are interested in licking my butthole and that is ok..
>>
ew
>>
File: 1694923527713211.jpg (181 KB, 752x647)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYY
EEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSS
>>
>>35549305
>>35549323
you never know if you like it until you try ;)
>>
>>35548893
post result?
>>
File: 1698345025805760.jpg (1.11 MB, 5000x5000)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>35549389
>>
>>35549397
come on, just a few licks, my bussy is in dire need of some licking, don't be shy kek
>>
File: 1698725612659191.gif (1.42 MB, 220x220)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>
>>35549433
i bet you don't clean properly
>>
https://vocaroo.com/11c4jnCAMzC8
>>
https://voca.ro/1864MpHL9LkH
>>
>>35549439
i am the cleanest bottom ever
you can eat from my ass ^_^
>>
>>35549503
i have never eaten ass before and i dont feel like starting now.
>>
my cis ex would eat my ass and finger me unprompted and talked a lot about sticking things up my butt
>>
>>35549688
suprise buttsex? ive never enjoyed how it feels when my ass gets fingered
>>
File: 1713695464631862.jpg (29 KB, 567x318)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>35550060
I've never cum harder in my life than when she blinded folded me, bent me over, and fingered me (though I came close once when I swear I was literally pushing her cervix back up into her uterus with my improbably large cock and she said it felt like I was fucking her throat from inside)
>>
File: angel3.jpg (41 KB, 673x673)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
another friday night spent wandering the fringes
>>
giwtwm
>>
>>35549393

Eh, not that good IMO. Last time they just used a silver glitter with bigger flakes and I think that looked a lot better than this rainbow shit.. but I can still rock this for the next few weeks
>>
File: PXL_20240427_015932125.jpg (1.84 MB, 3072x4080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>35550168

Oh whoops, forgot the pic
>>
File: 1713381973301219.png (33 KB, 156x161)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>35550176
dat filename
>>
>>35550099
i mean i like anal, its fingering in particular i dont like
>>
i regret my first anal experience because i was raped
>>
i love anal
>>
Despite looking like a creepy faggot estrogenized manghoul I'm going on Reddit to look at hons and laughing at them I'm a wretched human being
>>
>>35550193

Yes I have an Android phone, yes I'm AGP asf. Problem?
>>
>>35550307
lol same
>>
>>35550363
I don't get reddit, I only ever used it because someone literally made an account for me and eventually I kind forgot abouttit
>>
I AM NOT A TEMPORARILY EMBARRASSED WOMAN
I AM NOT A WOMAN PRETENDING TO BE A MAN
I AM A MAN
>>
Someone at work asked my pronouns.
>>
>>35550629
tell them you go by faggot
>>
>>35550629
i get asked this semi regularly and i hate it. just more evidence i wont pass
>>
because you're a fucking faggot
faggot
>>
I recently learned that rankin/bass outsourced their most influential animations to what would go on to be ghibli and therefore now believe the jews exposed me to sissification anime and microplastic happy meal toys to feminize my brainbank brain on the moon with feminizing gook moon microplastics developed by niggerkike scientists to operate me in their troonpipeline nosewart cabinets
>>
>>35541034
real
>>
>>35550730
I was unironically turned into a troon because of Kiki’s delivery service
I’m suing Japan
>>
>>35550757
>Kiki’s delivery service
oh shit I STILL haven't seen that, queuing it up rn
for me it was totoro or maybe iria or vampire hunter d idk but the lotr bookend stuff plus the last unicorn and flight of dragons kind of defined my childhood and predated what I knew of as anime, and it was western production with weebanese japanimation so like of course I was always going to turn out weird lol
>>
>>35550784
Anime was a fucking mistake
>>
>>35550757
this made me laugh so fucking hard i forgot i was gonna kill myself for a moment lmao
>>
>>35550799
transformers too btw
>>
>>35541034
i could be into that
>>
>Your Bitemporal Width is 151 IPD units and the ideal value is 146 IPD units. The larger the value, the better it is. This feature dramatically impacts your perceived attractiveness, and you have a high score on this feature and that also means you won a genetic lottery.
shit
>>
>>35550784
Kikis is 2 or 3 for me behind princess mononoke when it comes to miyazaki movies.
>>
>kiki's amateur on-site IT service gig
of course I can deliver this tonight! what's that? you're paying me in hamburger helper? that's great, it's more than enough for me, I'll have this active directory and multisite backup ready for you in the morning!

>>35551137
mononoke hime is like the gold standard for miyazaki and ghibli anime, but the spirited away soundtrack is like this evil override hack that directly attacks my nostalgia circuits and brings to me to literal tears
>>
>bobby hill in kiki
this runs too deep
>>
>iwnb a witch with a talking cat and a small delivery service:(
>>
A colleague kept brotherly wrestling me at work today, what are the odds he felt my newly acquired gyno?
>>
File: 1707685258077826.gif (229 KB, 500x281)
229 KB
229 KB GIF
I am my own talking cat
>>
>>35551327
100%, kiss him
>>
ah, trannies and Ghibli, name a more iconic duo

(manmoding and suicide doesn't count)
>>
>>35551377
No, he has a wife and toddlers
>>
>>35551154
>attacks my nostalgia circuits and brings to me to literal tears
That's most of the Ghibli films for me, just throws me back to a time when I had curiosity and wonder for the world. They let me forget my own cynicism and dysphoria, at least for a little while. There's still a few I need to watch actually...

Been meaning to watch Grave of the Fireflies for the longest time but it would almost certainly make me suicidally sad.
>>
>>35551469
what kind of gets me is how young everything is - people and studios, themes and concepts and ideas and techniques, things and names that go on to be integrated and taken for granted or forgotten
>Been meaning to watch Grave of the Fireflies for the longest time but it would almost certainly make me suicidally sad.
yeah get ready for that one or distract yourself with something else to half-experience it (kind of a loss even if it hurts less), I've worked my way through a few of them that I never saw as a kid and of course rewatched my favorites from growing up and that one was uniquely rough at least on E
>>
>>35550555
Me either but it has a lot hons on some boards and it makes me feel better knowing I'm better off
>>
I may be a gross ugly old creep but I love my body now and I'm going to take better care of her even if that means enduring cringe or making myself a tulpa
>>
>>35550555
i like reddit for some really specific subs (some kink, some trauma, some sh)
>>
why do i need to consider other people? i want to die now
>>
>>35552267
why are manmoders so suicidal?
>>
>>35552267
maid should make allowances for manmoders
>>
suicide pact with a manmoder...
>>
>>35552402
multiple redundancy suicide method with manmoder…
>>
oh we need a new thread soon.
>>
File: DSC_0736.jpg (1.52 MB, 3120x4160)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>35552428
should i make it with this pic?
>>
>>35552552
why not, ive made like the last 4 with random shit
>>
new bread lol hes gonna be so mad
>>35552607
>>
>>35550176
looks nice imo

>>35550802
distraction is the best way not to sui
>>
>>35550176
Cute!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.