[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6200.png (11 KB, 700x979)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Unrequited love edition
Previous thread: >>35506793
QOTT: Have you had an unrequited crush before? How did you resolve your feelings?
>>
>>35527360
No I was too into agp fantasies to have a crush
I only liked girls as objects of envy. Boys are icky
Now I think I’m no but idk anyone willing to touch me is a god to me.
>>
>>35527360
I guess elementary school which resolvesdwhen i switched schools and once as a teen which also resolved the same way
>>
I'm bored, what YouTubers should i watch?
>>
>>35527692
technology connections
>>
>>35527360
>Qott:
Yes, when I was 12, was the tallest and in my opinion the prettiest girl in my class, tried to shoot my shot but I was the most akward person ever and still am so ofcourse that failed.
She went to a different school when everyone had to move schools so it just faded. Nobody ever since and I think it was more envy than crush but who knows, I only remember it all so foggy.
>>
>>35527360
The DIY Electrolysis anon in previous thread was so based, wish I had patience to do it.
>>
>>35527692
I like to consume a constant drip feed of political content about how trump and capitalism and christians are trying to end the world and it's really funny how nobody on the left screams about quite the same kind of batshit insane conspiracy theories like qanon but keep exposing these different grifts and ideological and legal pushes that all somehow draw funding from the same people then funnel into the same alt right theocratic ethnostate extremist cult where those same names keep popping up behind legislation and public policy targeting people like me and anyone else not white cis het christian, and also gamegrumps because I just never matured past the newgrounds phase of my life
>>
>>35527360
>QOTT
I asked her out, got rejected and then isolated myself from as many people as i physically could
>>
>>35527360
Only posting here because we don't have /agpg/ anymore. I'm mannoder, roughly speaking, but I'm not into hrt, not anymore.

>QQTT
I suffered a lot for a long time. I still love her, but I've accepted that it's over. I'm satisfied just because she passed through my life.

I fell madly in love with her because I considered her my soulmate and the female version of me. Then I would be content to be a man and share every day of my life with her.
>>
>>35527360
my ex and I broke up a few times or went on breaks or whatever before we split for good, and since there was obviously still something there if not a healthy relationship we'd both end up stalking each other (online or in person) and sending long heartfelt messages and trying to convince the other to come back, most of which was harmless drama or even kind of sweet despite being one sided and enough that we'd usually end up together again after a while - but I really handled it poorly the last time because she had been cheating on me then kind of lead me on for a while, and I still felt pretty strongly for her so I ended up acting kind of desperate and creepy which resulted in her cutting me off entirely and that sent me into a real bad spiral where I obsessed over and freaked out on her and would not stop calling or messaging her and still don't know to this day if I believe half the things she said

the next girl I got a crush on I kind of acted the same except I just skipped right to the insane parts after she fucked with my emotions and deliberately lied to my face or hurt me enough times (this one wasn't even my friend it turned out)

no more falling for people
no more developing crushes
no more getting hurt
>>
>>35528212
>I'm mannoder, roughly speaking, but I'm not into hrt, not anymore.
that means you are a repressor and belong in repgen, not here, take your gross repper cope with you and don't you fucking dare use someone else as a crutch for your own gender dysphoria like that it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>35528212
>I'm a manmoder
>not on HRT
Yeah, no.. you probably are just a repper with the "it's AGP, it's real, I swear, I can't be a tranny" flavor.
>>
>>35527360
>How did you resolve your feelings?
i cried in bed at night for a week or two knowing he would never love me
>>
>>35528290
Wow, I didn't think anyone would be hostile. I dont rep cause I want, dude. I'm just trying to opening up to people who I believe are similar to me. If you think you're so much better than me, I'm sorry.

/repgen/ sucks. It only has pinkpillers and crybabys. If there really was a serious and committed community for repressors it would be great.

Bye, /mmg/.
>>
>>35528353
Kek, I'm going to have to answer this one.

I couldn't care less whether AGP is real or not, or a reason to transition or not. I just don't do it for physical and financial reasons.

manmoder itself means being in man mode. I know this is not the popular definition.

Btw hrt does nothing for at least 50% of you.
>>
am i a manmoder? please, i want to be manmoda :'(
>>
>>35528396
people here are very similar to the ones in repgen, this gen is basically complaining and horny posting like repgen but more people and more active..
>>
>>35528396
>Btw hrt does nothing for at least 50% of you.
Fixed my disgusting hateful mindset atleast..
And no, I even try to shame you for repping/not being on hrt, it's just this isn't the place for that. Now of course if you do decide to stay here and keep interacting with people here, we can't do anything.
I agree that transition isn't for everyone out there and I hope which ever cope you find works for you even though that living through another human sounds weird/disgusting.
By your definition half the population on earth are manmoders.
>>
>retards don't understand that manmode is definitionally being on hrt but still presenting as a man
>come here just to try and insult actual manmoders
>project their own gross repper copes onto others
?
>>
>>35528416
I am not.

Thank God I'm not a manmoder. Maybe it's good for you guys tho. I would just see a 6'1 square body in the mirror starting to develop gynecomastia. At best

>>35528437
>even though that living through another human sounds weird/disgusting.

Didn't you have paternal/maternal love?
>>
>>35528446
but i luv manmodars <3
>>
>>35528446
know manmoder means presenting yourself as a man in hrt.

I just said that etymologically it means to be in a masculine mode. It doesn't matter what fucking meaning they gave.

Is it difficult to understand
>>
>>35528437
>And no, I even try
even -> didn't
I have braintumored :3
>>
>>35528477
English?
>>
>>35528464
>paternal/maternal love
is nothing like the sickness you projected onto that girl
>>
Why did this self hating repper suddenly started an attack on us? Wtf did we do to get to know about his disgusting mindset? We were just minding our own business in our own general.
>>
>>35528499
yes brother, let's burn that bitch.. they should take hrt or fuck off..
>>
>>35528499
he wants to be pinkpilled obviously
>>
>>35528364
Week or two? You were over it that fast?
>>
>>35528506
This is what I thought too but it's cruel to pinkpill someone me thinkings, especially when they're that far gone in their mind.
>>
REPRESS! DON'T TAKE HRT! JESUS WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DO!
>>
>>35528571
kill yourself christcuck hrt gave me tiddies and your imaginary friends can judge them all they want
>>
Now the self hating repper thinks that he can cause damage to us. Just leave, you're not getting pinkpilled here, especially with that attitude.
>>
I looked like that before HRT, you have no power here
>>
>>35528595
I already look like this
>>
the only one I'm raping is (You), FAGGOT
>>
>>35528663
hawt
>>
I am a manmoder but I don't hate reppers and I think they should be allowed here. We are all trans at the end of the day and should support each other and not hate each other :(
>>
Seeing what's possible if you don't have manmoder genes is brutal. I started at 18 seeing people mog me starting way later makes me so sad,
like I could do HRT and all other stuff until I become as old as them but I'll still look more masculine.
They actually get to enjoy some part of life.
>>
>>35528774
yeah nah even this one immediately revealed himself after "opening up" about projecting his repression onto another person - they literally only come here to tell you that you shouldn't be on HRT, or are an ugly troon, or you fell for the leftist meme, etc etc etc it's about superiority and jerking themselves off over being strong enough to torment themselves and everyone around them and it's fucking pathetic

they are lost, and they can find their own way - or not
>>
>>35528792
>manmoder genes
what does this mean
>>
>>35528906
But she didn't really do anything bad :((
>>
>>35528942
The genes that make you unable to pass even if you start semi early
>>
>>35529035
?
did someone else?
>>
>>35529060
I mean, they didn't do anything bad to manmoders.
>>
>>35529078
right, ok, once again see >>35529060
did someone else do something bad? what are you talking about?
>>
>>35529078
The messages have been removed that were trying to be hurtful
>>
Saw some tranny that started at 15 that's worse off than 99% of those that start at 30. she genuinely looked like Hagrid, life is cruel
>>
File: PXL_20240424_072356541.jpg (887 KB, 2736x3648)
887 KB
887 KB JPG
Good morning manmoders
Rise and grind
I am hungover
What if we rebranded manmoding to something that wasn't pathetic and embarrassing
Choices include:
>Modern day eunuchs
>Estrofags
>Non-binary 2: Revengeance
>Genderhacking
>>
>>35529134
>something that wasn't pathetic and embarrassing
>literally suggests eunuchs and fags
>looks like that
>>
>>35529146

Eunuchs are cool dude, you ever heard of Zhang He? Cool guy, no balls. Also I am not seriously suggesting any of these and I hope that was obvious. What's wrong with my looks, other than being weird looking and unfuckable?
>>
Estrofiends
>>
I'm an estrogen vampiress, only move at night and get energy from every estrogen injection I do
>>
>>35529164
philtrum size, you look like a more masc cafebeef
>>
>>35529239

I'm kinda squishing my lips together in that one which makes it look longer but I agree, it's not great. Nose job made my nose shorter which lengthened the philtrum, I need a lip lift or a tiny bit of filler to restore balance
>>
philtrtum is the ultimate blackpill. I feel like if there was a surgery to move the lips up double as many trannies could pass
>>
>>35527692
wow_mao
>>
actually had a dream last night where I read an article about some famous surgeon finding a way to move the lips up. Sadly it was all a dream and I couldn't find any paper
>>
>>35529311
I have a short philtrum but an ugly huge chin and jaw.
>>
>>35529375
You can surgically change those to some extent but a long philtrum, that's forever
>>
midface with an okayish philtrum is the true ultimate blackpill, a lip lift wont even help
>>
>>35529388
I can't change my jaw because I have no money.
>>
really considering detransition but it feels so stupid after just barely finishing FFS
and id have to now get more surgery to remove my cones and butt fat

oh boy what did i do with my life over these ten years
>>
>>35529404
>midface with an okayish philtrum is the true ultimate blackpill, a lip lift wont even help
Plenty of women with a long midface, you'll just look kinda horsy but so do some cissies. No cis woman has a really long philtrum (I'm talking 20mm+). A lip lift only works on the middle not the sides.
>>
>>35529437
>really considering detransition but it feels so stupid after just barely finishing FFS

How long ago you got FFS and how often do you pass to people? Also what you're gonna do after detranning?
>>
manmoder is just the obvious corollary to boymoder for those who are older or more masculine but otherwise do the same thing, taking HRT for whatever reason (probably gender dysphoria) but still presenting as your AGAB
of course conversely girlmoder and womanmoder would be the same things for ftm but with the amab-dominant terminology girlmode is just leaving boymode and womanmode isn't a thing

I hate labels and just see "manmoder" as a practical solution

>>35529164
>>35529134
you're not really like, manmoding though, are you?
>>
>>35529437
that is why you repp and don't take hrt kek
sadly i was 4months on it and now i have small gyno..
>>
>>35529455
>how long
1.5 years
>how often pass
idk i dont girlmode but i malefail in manmode sometimes but i think its more that im in a conservative area and they think they're being mean to an ftm or something- i look like a man and my ffs was kinda bogged
>what now?
no fucking idea; maybe just slowly try to reintegrate into society and work on a career and hobbies as a man- i dont know how im gonna be able to handle testosterone in my body again regardless so its likely ill just kms either way, detrans or not
>>
>>35529484
shut the fuck up larissa
>>
>>35529498
Yeah that's a tough position to be in I wouldn't start taking test anyway.
Who did you get FFS with and why do you think it was bogged?
I'm fairly certain that when I'll get FFS I'll be in a similar spot, it seems awful because it's hard to build meaningful connection with people like that (let alone romantic relations)
If you think you got bogged and it's 'fixable' you should def fixate on career and hope to someday get it fixed.

Sorry this happened to you :/
>>
>>35529508
don't use my name, it stops me from dissociating..
>>
File: 20240424_223125.jpg (2.08 MB, 3024x3024)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>35527360
qott: yeah but he was rich and hated poors so its not a huge loss.
look they shiny now. i'll do better next time.
>>
>long pointed nails
not manmoding, also not practical or good-looking
>>
>>35529564
jumaily
yeah me too but whatever ive always been unlucky and i expected this to happen from as early as age 12-13 like every day for real no meme

it is what it is
>>
>>35527360
>QOTT: Have you had an unrequited crush before? How did you resolve your feelings?
all the fucking time. i fall in love too easily...
atp i bury the shit deep down. it's not like i deserve to be in a relationship
>>
>>35529632
feh i don't care what youuu think
>>
>>35529701
kill yourself you're disgusting, you're ugly, you're cringe, you're embarrassing, and you will get the attention you want in mtfg not mmg
>>
>>35529706
no
>>
>>35529706
i know i'm ugly and cringe btw.
>>
>>35529594
they look nice. but why pointy?
>>
>>35528537
yea i had exams and sort of had to force myself to get over it and then it just didnt matter after them as much
>>
>>35529745
its what i naturally lean to while filing.
>>
post pits and booba dakota you fat whore
>>
>>35529725
I don't care where but fuck off you're not a manmoder

>>35529742
lol butthurt, you need to get over it you're not cut out for 4chan
>>
>>35529776
i'm trying really hard to push into honmode and will eventually move to mtfg if it makes you that upset.
>>
>>35529815
>i'm trying really hard to push into honmode
so then what the fuck are you doing here retard
seriously do you all just see manmoders as like a testing ground, a stepping stone to pass by on your way?
>>
>>35529860
>so then what the fuck are you doing here retard
>seriously do you all just see manmoders as like a testing ground, a stepping stone to pass by on your way?

Most trannies are NPDs so yeah she thinks we're disgusting and actually not even human. She only cares about getting attention
>>
>>35529860
>>35529885
ow. i'm a manmoder tho i only wear women's clothes in private.
>>
>>35527360
yeah i have one now
i just play random shit with him online and pretend i only see him as a friend when really he takes up my every waking moment lol
>>
>>35529910
i'm sorry everyone is being mean to you. :(
>>
File: 1709402723529173.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
you're all the same
>>
>>35529946
i think it's tough love they just want dakota to be a brave hon.
>>
I want you to fuck off
>>
I want you to fuck me
>>
File: 1706830280144063.gif (497 KB, 500x268)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
>>
mtfg is talking about us again...
>>
I just watched The Notebook and cried multiple times, I'm literally too fembrained to live :(
>>
>>35530254
some of you should just move to mtfg, both places are kinda dead and yea.. the more people the better.. mtfg is full of manmoders, reppers and troons that look like men anyway.. it is basically mmg..
>>
mtfg seems to cliquish, i feel like i cant talk there, like i just dont belong
>>
>>35530433
>move to mtfg
this is like the worst thing you can say to anyone
>>
>>35530433
i will never abandon my manmoder brothers.
>>
>>35530461
i am a repper, do i belong there or here?? idgaf and i just go there, just go there, no one is going to kick you out, the more people in a thread the more active is and the better it is, honestly you talk a lot more about tranny stuff here than they talk in mtfg, this is more of a mtfg than mtfg kek.. mtfg is literally random shit general but with trannies, you can talk about anything there..
>>
>>35530524
reppers are honorary manmoders
>>
>>35530524
you guys genuinely belong there since you care about being a tranny and passing..
>>
File: 1653188297118.png (60 KB, 500x500)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>35530549
i do thats why i'm spending so much money on tranny shit.
>>
>>35530530
reppers don't really belong anywhere or have a reason to use this board in the first place.. and no, people don't think that reppers are honorary manmoders here..
it is just that both mmg and mtfg are kinda dead and it will be best to just combine them since everyone is a tranny and you talk about the same shit.. there are trannies that look like literal men there and have been there for years, also there are even cis men..
>>
>>35530524
you belong in repgen until you take your fucking meds

>>35530530
LOL no
>>
>>35530580
yea, people should just leave the manmoder label behind and go there..
>>
>>35530591
Problem is I hate tripfags and they're like all tripfags
>>
File: 1699622559641185.gif (131 KB, 180x135)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>larititia wants to kill off mmg with the same rhetoric used a few years ago
>starts samefagging himself
hm yes very intredasting
>>
>>35530697
this board is full of tripfags, troons just love tripfagging, everyone is NPD, it is what it is, tripfagging keeps a thread alive for longer though bc people get more invested..

>>35530676
repgen is completely dead, people have to remember to reply just to bump it.. it is not what it was months ago.. all gens got hit hard and the board in general got hit hard, and since repgen was unpopular even before, it went completely underwater now..

>>35530701
mmg will die anyway, the vibe here is really bad, there is just too few people and people will move to being hons anyway..
>>
I've been here for 4 years, even when it dies off for a while because people forget about manmoders and move on and I don't feel like making them, but it always comes back because there are people like me who are for whatever reason committed to presenting as men but staying on hormones

your hollow projections aren't insightful or meaningful and only reveal your own failings
>>
none of this gay ass drama matters you fucking retards
>>
File: 1694285121415702.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
yeah nothing does
>>
>>35530826
both threads talk about the exact same shit, there is no barrier to entry mtfg, would you rather have two shitty threads that move at a snails pace over a bigger better one that moves faster?
>>
>>35530945
>bigger thread
>better
you have to be 25 or older to post here
>>
>>35530958
mtfg and also mmg were a lot better when they were more active and faster.. it might take even an hour before someone replies..
>>
>>35530958
Looking over 25 is basically the same as being over 25. If you're a manmoder you're a manmoder
>>
>>35529479

>you're not really like, manmoding though, are you?

Eh I use a girl name most of the time but I don't present fem really, most people see me as a fruity guy and that's fine with me pretty much. Once I get my titties done that's gonna be over though, I'll just be a regular hon I guess
>>
>>35530945
>if I repeat the exact same arguments made 3+ years ago maybe I can make the thread I don't like go away

>>35531002
>I use a girl name most of the time
that's not manmoding!
>>
This is like mmg discord servers all over again, literal women going "but I look like a man(I've also had ffs)", worst case of npd and bpd combined.
What happened to /repgen? why are reppers on here? I wish we could have a space to talk or work to resolve our problems.

Anyway, is anyone feeling like shaving and after shave beardshadow makes you look uncanny and is pushing you into honmode?
I know its "manmode" but i don't wanna grow out a beard, I'd just begin ripping out hairs. I don't girl/boy mode but instead of appearing a man and blending in with other men i feel like i look like some third gender abomination and men just stare a bit too long for me to be comfortable with it.
>>
>>35531047
repgen is literally up right now >>35515886 they can fuck off back there, so is mtfg >>35528892 for the honmoders

also yeah a little bit, right after I get lasered it's the worst because my skin is a little blistery and I can't really shave the parts where it's doing the most work for a couple days, but in general having a smooth face with the hint of shadow is still shitty even if it's better than having like actual beard growth
>>
>>35531047
>What happened to /repgen?
real reppers don't stay on the tranny board and the board as a whole has a lot less activity, i am only here bc i am lonely and i want attention and (You)s and i also use gaygen..

>>35531031
this gen is just stupid, who tf even invented the term manmoder? only the reppers are the real manmoders cause they are fully men to everyone and also themselves..
>>
>>35527360
>Have you had an unrequited crush before? How did you resolve your feelings?
No, everyone wants me.
>>
>>35531122
yeah wants you to fuck off and die ew gross lmao
>>
why does larina have such a hardon for manmonders
>>
>>35531085
repgen is unusuable, 100replies in like a day and a half?? and also almost all are trash coomer shit or agp theories or complaining.. mtfg has more replies in literally a few hours..

>>35531122
move to mtfg tripfag..
>>
>>35531047
FFS doesnt automatically make you pass or look like a woman
and I'm here to really illustrate that because some of you seem so caught up in your despair and hopelessness that you grasp onto FFS like a lifeboat assuming it will save you from the ocean of dysphoria

You are wrong and I'm here to say why via my own experiences
>>
>>35531190
i own this general you manly faggot youre my little cuck slave
>>
the only thing you own is yourself every time you post
>>
i made this fucking gen what it is you stupid faggots this shit will die when i leave
>t.God
>>
>>35531245
real nigga shit
GAS
>>
>>35531047
I'm already entering the uncanny valley, I was picking up food yesterday and the girl who worked there was my age. She knew something was off, I could see the terror in her eyes when she heard my straight, manly, masculine voice. I literally just look like an ugly teenage estrogenized amab abomination, worse than a man.

>>35531085
I'm at 7 sessions of laser for my face and I still have faint stubble and beardshadow that makes me want to torch my face off, God this shit takes forever.
>>
I'm the only real manmoder so thank you for continuing to make threads exclusively for me, I appreciate your devotion to my worship
>>
>>35531289
i'm 7 years hrt with a buzzcut and top surgery. i am the only man on this entire board
>>
>>35531214
just move to mtfg..
>>
File: 1698223823334318.jpg (328 KB, 1200x1507)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>35531298
lmao no you're not bitch sit back down you fucking liar, you've never been honest on this board

>>35531306
SHUT THE FUCK UP LARRY
>>
>>35531298
why?? just repp at this point, hrt doesn't do anything.. i need to get top surgery now bc of my small gyno, fuck you hrt.. i hate that i took it so much..
>>
>>35531315
noooooooo you cant lie on fourchan
>>35531325
it did alot to me, you must be UGLY and MASCULINE. lol! or dare I say... LOL!
>>
june is like 4 years on hrt and post-ffs, and also a vile little cunt that doesn't look or feel nearly as good as he wants you to think he believes he does
>>
>>35531047
>>35531085
Not a repper but repgen is basically a giant larp. I did a straw poll with a decent number of responses and about half the respondents admitted they weren’t reppers. Logically doesn’t make sense for repressors to come to the lgbt board anyway. I think it’s all manmoders.
>>
>>35531362
shit when i did get ffs? no wonder my bank account got drained, i thought it was because of drugs O_O!!!!!!!
>>
>>35531384
>I think it’s all manmoders.
nah it's mostly people who are "fully" transitioning but think they're based and redpilled for upboating nazi memes and insisting they're boys right after introducing themselves with feminine pronouns and names
>>
fight fight fight
>>
If you had ffs or malefail you likely just come here to fish for compliments
>>
BEHEAD POLITICIANS
BEHEAD DEMONS
BEHEAD THEM NOW!!!
>>
>>35531199
At some point you should come to realize this is all your doing. If your ffs was successful and your masculine features were fixed why would you manmode?
Yes i would hold on to that hope because it would fix my face, I'd be an ugly woman but I'd still malefail if voicetrained and grew my hair long with it.

>>35531261
It hurts seeing genuine uncomfortableness in womens faces and rage on mens faces if you interact with them. I'm much older so I'd tell you hope hrt changes you still if your still young. On the other hand were you able to figure out what feature gets this kind of reaction from people. I usually don't have to speak before anyone gives me disgusted looks. I have some idea like facial hair shadow, coupled with being ugly in general. I've been considering wearing masks again but moisture reacts badly with my skin.
>>
>>35531396
sorry I can't keep your story straight (cuz ur a fag lmao gottem)
>>
>>35531315
>>35531352
you belong to mtfg..

>>35531398
90% of them are either on hrt or want to start hrt but can't and will start at some point, also is full of anime coomers and people that bitch and complain and agp blanchard theories and pinkpillers, no one is 'legit' there..
>>
>>35531444
aw cmon man its really interesting
>>
>>35531454
it is really easier to repp here seeing how dumb all of you are kek..
>>
take your pills and then choke on them
>>
>>35531454
>no one is 'legit' there..
Quite a few people in here arent legit as you can see
>>
File: 20240425_065828.png (299 KB, 416x614)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>35531261
>I'm already entering the uncanny valley, I was picking up food yesterday and the girl who worked there was my age. She knew something was off, I could see the terror in her eyes when she heard my straight, manly, masculine voice. I literally just look like an ugly teenage estrogenized amab abomination, worse than a man.
That never happens to me because i look like a normal man even 4 years into hrt
>>
now for some mmg we all love
>a woman in a black tank top smiles at the camera, non-binary, wintermute, upper body avatar, midjourney, may, hair loopies, picture of a male biker, full round face!, feeling good, afternoon time, messy blonde hair, uncropped, elfic priestess, two pointed ears
>>
>>35531482
>>35531496
Here we got one. But this one terrorizes the whole board i guess
>>
>>35531496
Looks like some tranny that wants to get peed on
>>
>>35531480
With how useless pill are i doubt it would work. I wish pills had higher rate of stroke or something with if you took too much
>>
>>35531512
>>35531516
Another one
>>
>>35531496
>i look like a normal man even 4 years into hrt
u dont look like a normal anything now open up *zzzip*
>>
>>35531496
why is your haircut so feminine? it's like disturbingly undeniably a woman's haircut. you should cut your hair. you should get a mens haircut. you should cut your hair a little more. what if you got a really short bobcut with the back cut real high? maybe you should cut your hair. clippers. cape. shaving cream. nape cleanup. hair on the ground. hair on the ground. you should cut your hair
>>
>>35531496
i wee in your mouth, ho
open wide
>>
>>35531423
>were you able to figure out what feature gets this kind of reaction from people.
I think I really need to start actively hiding my boobs, they're small but most adults are discerning enough to notice it and know what I am, it just disgusts them even more when they hear me sounding like a straight moid.

I don't even live in a bad area so I don't have to worry about hatecriming, but my mental is too fragile to take getting stared at like an animal.
>>
>>35531496
You look more like a walking question mark than a man.
>>
>>35531496
you should 100% move to mtfg..
>>
>>35531496
Needs type 3, rhinoplasty, genioplasty and mandibular angle reduction. Theres nothing to fix those tiny masculine mouth unfortunately unless you consider fillers a solution. You look better off than me and could probably afford surgery so i don't feel bad about you
>>
>>35531423

Another post-ffs manmoder here. I didn't pass at all before, I still don't, but it helped my dysphoria massively. I'm fortunate enough to have a nearly limitless supply of "it is what it is" which helps. Some skulls just can't be fixed.
>>
8 (you)s. Very successful
>>
>>35531496
i see you in my fucking dreams every night i dont even like you
you show up in every thread why do you torment me like this
>>
>>35528467
then come fuck me already
>>
File: image (36).png (284 KB, 455x702)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>35531662
nice bait i don't need shit lmao
>>
>>35529134
didn't you say you'd fuck off before?
>>
>it's getting smug
EWWWWWW
>>
>>35531781
Hope that anon really searches for you in recklinghausen nigga
>>
>>35529311
it really isn't there are many women with huge philtrum...
like my mom and my cute frend
>>
>>35531784
we all say this at some point and very few do for long
>>
File: 20231224_015043.png (3.3 MB, 1814x2820)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>35531662
>mandibular angle reduction
this is what haters actually believe
>>
>>35531683
>Another post-ffs manmoder here. I didn't pass at all before, I still don't, but it helped my dysphoria massively. I'm fortunate enough to have a nearly limitless supply of "it is what it is" which helps. Some skulls just can't be fixed.

you still don't pass at all? Like you malefail if you manmode ever? You tried honmoding?
Who did you go to and what did you get done?
>>
>>35531711
do you think about my hon tummy?
>>
>>35531826
Did you post your ass in this gen?
>>
>>35531813
Mostly need chin work, lip lift, nose and browbone you might pass afterwards
>>
>>35531496
you need a cum facial from an albanian i believe
>>
>>35531813
you will never pass, your midface is too long but you will keep being stubborn, stop posting yourself, is pointless..
>>
>>35531834
i've only posted my ass like once it's a mediocre white lady ass.
>>
>>35531821
im original ffs fail anon and no i dont pass at all my body is built like the memes im a straight up 6 ft tube with no hips no breasts and like 20 inch shoulders
i do malefail in manmode sometimes but im in a very liberal state/country
im not going to honmode lmao wtf good for hons but that aint good enough for me

i went to jumaily for ffs and satterwhite for body
>>
>>35531859
I don't think her midface is too long it's just she has a narrow face and long philtrum with a kinda short but prominent nose. If she had a long and less prominent nose and a wider face her midface would look totally normal (and if she got bigger lips ig)
>>
>>35531894
You think you can get a bf like this, I feel like I could kinda live like this if I got a bf but not sure what the odds of that are. and it would be kinda weird relationship
>>
>>35531891
Couple months ago huh. I remember also seeing one pic with the lower face half and it weirdly didnt look manly as you described it yourself. Hmmm weird. Tbh the hate you get is VERY deserved
>>
File: dread.gif (77 KB, 465x459)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>>35529311
>philtrum
>blackpill
Nah, the ULTIMATE nightmare mode final boss blackpill is having small, masculine, sunken, dead inside eyes. I literally cannot look in a mirror without feeling suicidal
>>
>>35531895
she is like 6 feet also and built like trash.. her skull is also not good..
>>
>>35531914
maybe but probably as a gay man with a gay man realistically
and id probably have to detrans even more to some degree id imagine
>>
>>35531924
i'm so confused
>>
>>35531940
Maybe go get attention in chasergen
>>
>>35531925
>Nah, the ULTIMATE nightmare mode final boss blackpill is having small, masculine, sunken, dead inside eyes. I literally cannot look in a mirror without feeling suicidal

oh yeah I'd put both at similar level of it's over. Maybe FFS can help a bit with either but really there's not much you can do.
>>
>>35531950
i do that sometimes
>>
>>35531804
hey that was me lmaoooo
fr dont come here. its on sight
>>
FFS is a scam just like HRT is..
>>
File: Untitledffff.png (1003 KB, 2000x856)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
This is the kind of philtrum you'll never look normal and can't get a lip lift either to fix it
>>
>>35531955
Yeah i know. Tho now you post yourself around the board. If only you would leave out mmg
>>
>>35531925
I have these :3
I look moody and scary constantly and have predator eyes so people just assume I'm an asshole when really I want to be happy and positive person who just suffers because I look like a man.
>>
Is hoping for FFS to make me into a good enough for a decent chaser bf an unrealistic dream?
>>
>>35531683
Maybe you need a corrective surgery I'm not sure if thats a thing. Your skull had problem with masculine feature what was the surgery for if not for fixing them? I don't trust this is a case of just the skull.
No amount of post-ffs manmoder can convince me ffs isn't salvation. As a manmoder your dysphoria gets worse because your forced to do the opposite of gender affirming if that makes sense on top of being gendered male because of it all. Hons are infinitely better imo in that they don't make it worse for themselves. Then i see these "post-ffs manmoders", though you don't deny it did help which is nice. Seems desperate but i am and it sounds good enough for me to take it. Besides youre not convincing any manmoder from not getting it if she can afford it. I know we're bottom tier that we'll take placebo hrt(pills) if it meant stopping masculinization with no hopes of passing and making life worse if youre in a religious/conservative region like most of us.
>>
>>35531995
mogs me
>>
>>35532145
i never said manmoders shouldnt get ffs
im saying you have an unrealistic expectation from it and arent facing the reality of it because you want it to be this panacea
it isnt and if you have a fucked up starting point like we did, it isnt going to do much
>>
i hate that i look at clothes on pinterest & etsy and get really really excited over them. like it makes me so happy, but then i feel a bit sad worrying that i can never make it work
>>
>>35532145
Manmoders should get ffs to see if they can live with having done everything realistically possible. After this they can kill themselves or realise it's okay ish to live clocky or as a hon. Some might even pass after FFS.
>>
>>35532186
nta but I'm with you on that, I looked into FFS and what the outcomes are like and decided that it just isn't worthwhile for me because it would have to completely destroy my facial shape to do anything meaningful and could at best make me an ugly knock-off of other people and their preferences - not as a blackpill but as a bit of self-acceptance

there might be some things that could make me a little less ugly but I don't think that would be considered F"F"S and I'm not sure I'd actually want that for the same reasons
>>
File: 20240412_022357.jpg (109 KB, 1056x2169)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>35532212
Personally i just start sobbing uncontrollably when i look at women's clothes and spend the rest of the day contemplating suicide whenever i try them on.
>>
>>35532272
wtf we have the same rug
gimme hug
>>
i should kill myself.
>>
>>35531955
go dm me lewds instead?
>>
>>35532272
You’re not attractive and are an annoying attentionwhore. Go fish for attention on mtfg or chaser or something.
>>
>>35532272
i still dont understand this hair
i could never do this to myself
is this really your fetish lol that sucks for real
i guess it isnt as bad as poop or w/e
>>
>>35532044
I know :c it sucks because I always try to be amiable and chill and upbeat and I just want to be more like myself but I can't because I look like a fucking villain.
>>
>>35532186
I hate going in circles which seems like where this is headed and maybe you don't really care but how bad was this starting point? Was it something specific ffs related or would having other cosmetic work done make it better?
>>
File: 1690841507218907.jpg (759 KB, 1125x1104)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>35532392
>>
>>35532519
correct
>>
>>35532625
just trying to ensnare you in the same memetic trap trigger when hearing, saying, or thinking that phrase
>>
>>35532489
anon what the fuck do you think surgeons are able to do to skulls and skin lmao
>>
>>35532642
hot..
>>
File: 1708716337337034.jpg (59 KB, 828x593)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
ffs in 2 weeks
just had my physical
soon i will be the next post-ffs manmoder
>>
>>35533022
Who you going to and what you getting
>>
I'm really wondering if manmoding is the way to go if sui is preferable. I don't actually live for anything and I wake up depressed, don't do things because I'm aware of how I look, afraid to make any connections with people because I'll probs sui anyway

Wish I realised that HRT wasn't gonna do anything prior to trooning and that FFS is probably not that great anyway
>>
>>35531859
kys lari you wish your proportions were as good as hers...
>>
>>35533022
congrats!
>>
>>35533070
I like my body more now, for me at least nothing else matters compared to that even with all the drawbacks and it being too little too late
>>
>>35527360
>QOTT: Have you had an unrequited crush before? How did you resolve your feelings?
yes i did once i'm afraid. i think he is a repper but you never know.. eventually i asked him out and he said no. he was so perfect <3 but oh well..
>>
>>35533083
you are you so aggressive sweetie?
>>
>>35533376
why*
>>
>>35533376
i hate you and the vocaroo you posted the other day made me want to vomit!
>>
>>35533563
https://voca.ro/11c4jnCAMzC8
>>
File: 1704934440100839.png (518 KB, 1140x1178)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>be MENA jewish troon
>hairy arms
>hairy legs
>hairy chest
>hairy shoulders
>hairy back
>hairy ass
>hairy penis shaft
>unibrow
>norwood 4
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhfuck you fuck you fuck you i'm going to join the IDF and take my anger out on dune coons i'm the only real manmoder ITT the rest of you are passoids and twinkhons
>>
>>35533663
tfw nobody will ever wanna kiss me
>>
>>35533716
fuck i hate my hairy penis ;__;
it's been like white hairs since early teens so laser isn't a solution kms
>>
File: DSC_01566.jpg (231 KB, 1062x1254)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>35531995
we're besties now. oh and i'm super depressed at the moment.
>>
>>35534185
is that your resting face?
>>
>>35534214
i guess. its awful and i dunno if ffs can even help at all.
>>
>>35534106
DIY electro (last thread)
>>
>>35534239
hard af to do genitals :|
but yeah got the stuff needed so should try
>>
>>35534185
your lips look soft and nice ngl
>>
>>35534230
your skin looks great, at least.
>>
>>35534185
oof, that face is completely over.. rip..
>>
It's always the philtrum
>>
File: lower.jpg (391 KB, 1161x1502)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>35534365
yep it's fucked this pic is recent the other was like 2 weeks into hrt. it is over but i must persevere.
>>
>>35534419
it really isnt that bad but maybe im retarded
>>
>>35534419
oof, yea, pretty rough shit..
>>
>>35534495
see why i post in mmg?
>>
I think there is a reason why Dakota is posting in mmg..
>>
>>35534520
duh
>>
now please excuse me i need to go ugly cry in the bathroom. well everything i do is ugly because i'm hideous.
>>
who is your mmg crush? mine is me, because I'm the best, and you dumb motherfuckers can all eat shit
>>
>>35534551
>who is your mmg crush
Can't really say, basically the ones who RP with me when I hornypost occasionally
>>
>>35534551
the metalhead
>>
>>35534547
mission accomplished..
>>
>>35534185 >>35534419
actually doing photos of only lower face is a good idea, cause no eyes can influence what people think
https://unsee cc/album#10OOhFGJlwbN
just looking at lower half, its bad right? i feel like it seems a lot worse once i cropped it
>>
hiii everyone. how have yall sararimanmoders been holding up this work week?
>>
>>35534547
stop, ur cute :(
>>
https://archiveofsins.com/_/search/tripcode/Hwtu2T7C86C/filter/text/
not a manmoder
>>
>>35534704
who is this ugly cisgender lesbian?
>>
>>35533716
Hope a brave qassam warrior puts you out of your misery anon <3
>>
>>35534716
Come on she looks like a straight up dude
>>
so i rarely go to the movies cause im generally a bit anxious
i want to see challengers but since its a bit lewd im really nervous about seeing it in public
im stupid so i giggle & stuff when i see/think of that stuff. should i just wait for it to come out online?
>>
>>35534784
she looks like a pooner
>>
>>35534704
>>35534716
i take it the week has not been well then...
>>35534784
exactly. just trying to make it to 30 and live quietly at this point.
>>
>>35534863
Rust in Peace... Polaris.
>>
>>35534704
it is over
>>
Porn is fucking disgusting..
>>
false and lies
not that i watch it
as too disgusting to engage in sex
>>
>>35534863
lol i'm well beyond 30 there is never any peace.
>>
>>35535024
It's simply to the male audience, the male gaze.. No emotions usually, a poorly written story and lots of pumping in uncomfortable positions. Lots of excessive noise and overall not interesting.
Might simply be just me though..
>>
>>35534863
>just trying to make it to 30 and live quietly at this point.
Same, though that would imply that I make it past 25. My only other goal is finding another manmoder to occasionally cuddle and/or cry with.
>>
>>35535090
>to occasionally cuddle and/or cry with.
Why can't it be near me ;-;
>>
youngshits leave
>>
how do i stop imagining an entire relationship when i see guys taller than me?
>>
>>35535039
>well beyond 30
wait like actually
how old
>>
>>35535039
idk then, been 3.5 years of hrt and am 29 now. maybe ffs in a few years when i pay off my car. i want to find peace with myself before then and try to be happy even if things arent great. i dont want to hold off enjoying life until a surgeon comes.
>>35535090
cuddling my hrt femboy partner brings me great comfort. finding someone to understand and hold helps a lot. highly recommend
>>
>>35535159
it doesn't matter how old an ugly retard like me is
>>
>>35535159
i am 39 soon to be 40 and i have 3 kids
>>
>>35535161
>cuddling my hrt femboy partner brings me great comfort
based
>>
>>35535073
>Lots of excessive noise and overall not interesting.
Whenever I try to indulge my mtfujoshi desires with gay porn I just can't get into it, there's never enough passion and they don't make any noise besides breathing and plapping, it just feels loveless. And yeah the positions are usually awkward too
>>
>>35535213
oh my god get your shit together, get out of this general at least and preferably this board it's terrible for you
>>
>>35535237
that's not me.
>>
>>35535227
There needs to be PASSION, fucking burning sensation, pure blizz.. but even then it'd be fake to me
Idk, I imagine normal relationship intimacy is way much better than porn but I haven't experienced it and really doubt that I'll never be able to. Shutting in totally and just do nothing, maybe get a job and.. yea
>>
>>35535270
this is why namefags AND tripfags suck oops lol but I mean that either way, ok no seriously how old are you

here if it helps I'm mid-30s and doomed to be here forever as an actual manmoder and I've been on 4chan for more of my life than I haven't
>>
>>35535320
i told you that i am 39, what more do you want from me
>>
>>35535161
>my hrt femboy
How did you find eachother if you don't mind me asking?

>>35535110
I know, I would do anything ;w; I kind of wish we had a tagmap or something so us manmoders can protect our critically endangered species.
>>
>>35535073
true :(
haven't watched gay porn in a long time but when i did it was even worse than hetero porn

>>35535185
it does you attention whore
send lewds and age immediately
>>
>>35535320
yes tripfags suck and should be killed
god i wishj someone would hate me soo much...
>>
i love diddling kids, kids are the best, i am kid diddler
>>
having an hrt femboyfriend would fix me
>>
may your dreams become nightmares. may every second of your miserable existence feel like a thousand years. may your skin be peeled from your body. may every pain receptor be activated. may you taste your own blood. may your be forever deformed. may you become transformed into a wretched creature so horrible to gaze upon that your own mother regards you with fear. may you remain forever in solitude, isolated in your torture, unable even to scream. may you be paralyzed. may you feel powerless, helpless. 666. may demons posess your mind. may addiction consume your life. may poverty plague your finances. may your brain drip from your skull, someday. today, a curse upon all of you. a curse upon the children you will never have. a curse upon the parents you disappointed. a curse upon every ambition you failed to live up to. may your innocence be taken. may you burn in hell for eternity. may you live in fear. may you experience hell twice. once in life, and once in death. may your soul be corrupted and consumed by pure evil. pure horror awaits you all. there was one way in. there is no way out. it is too late. there is no hope for you. now suffer. sink. lay down to die. come and burn with me.
>>
>>35535393
discord server. he would quote poetry in the general chat so we built up a friendship talking there. found out he was in the same state, so i invited him to a halloween party i threw. at the end of the party we were all pretty drunk and tired so i put on Bionicle Mask of Light and then Akira on my crt tv. eventually he fell asleep on my chest and i just pet his hair while he slept. i didnt know what he looked like prior to meeting, so i kinda just got lucky that hes adorable along with being sensitive and smart
>>
hate myself so much i think i'm going to throw up
>>
File: 1713858015197876.jpg (38 KB, 576x432)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>35535525
based
>>
File: 8103660114_4a0ca0418c_o.jpg (3.48 MB, 3867x1653)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
>>35535576
allow the darkness to consume your very sense of self
let it happen
let it happen
>>
>>35535601
it already has jerk. i've been fucked for years.
>>
File: DSC_12763.jpg (880 KB, 1655x2631)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
oh hey i'm suuuuuuch a lady
>>
>>35535672
I need to lose weight, aghh, I'm so fucking fat, I need below 20bmi
>>
>>35535672
What’s ur workout routine?
>>
all quiet on the western front today.
>>
>>35535764
eat candy all day and take estrogen i do not exercise.
>>
>>35535758
you think you do, but you don't.

>t. 18 bmi booblet manmoder
>>
>>35535799
No, I have a stereotypical mangut at 23bmi, I need to lose it
>>
>finally consistently under 26 BMI and hovering around 25 after flatlining at 27 for like a year or two
I got depressed and sedentary and ate a lot of fast food so I bloated up and now I am very slowly losing weight and I swear my hips are still shifting even years in on estrogen
>>
>>35535821
down to 20bmi, still have mine :/
>>
I developed a secondary front-mounted spare tire on my tummy after starting E, like separate from the general visceral fat beergut and muffintop, and it doesn't seem to go away even when I'm skinny
>>
File: 1695166165910981.gif (133 KB, 300x400)
133 KB
133 KB GIF
IT'S SO EASY NOT TO TRY, LET THE WORLD GO DRIFTING BY
IF YOU NEVER SAY HELLO YOU WON'T HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE
>>
>>35527360
rn i’m dealing with a guy i want to commit to and he’s just not giving me the same back. we’ve been going out since january.
>>
i want to be a man's faggy househusband (female (male))
>>
>>35527799
Thanks anon, I think it's important to put work into your transition. HRT is the soil that you can grow into a woman on, but you gotta put the work into growing. I want us all to make it. I have lots of research writeups and rants and transition plans I've developed over the years but I'm only a few months hrt and lived as a no-hrt non-passing hon for a year so I don't actually know anything.
>>
new: >>35537112
>>35537112

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.