[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

Chuds who have tried LSD, what does it feel like?
91 replies and 12 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml
>>
some of my fondest memories are tripping on lsd with the friends i grew up with.
>>
you can feel it in your gonads
>>
>>469934656
take 5 grams in silent darkness
>>
>>469933571
I didn't really "see" anything (tracers mostly, but none of that movie CGI bullshit.*) but no one warned me everything would be absolutely fucking hilarious.

Also you get a bad hangover, drink orange juice to nurse it.

I think all the shit you've heard about the hallucinations may be a bit of a metaphor. On other drugs I've had mild hallucinations and it's more... I have a stray thought, like "What if I saw a dragon flying over there?" and within a few seconds I'm so expecting it's about to or did just happen I can very vividly picture it but didn't actually see it. For example, one time I was in the back of a car while someone was pumping gas and I had the stray thought "What if this caused an explosion?" Within a few seconds I'm starting to ball up waiting for us to all die in a firey explosion.

File: AloisShekelgruber.jpg (224 KB, 817x1024)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
How did he did it pol?

How did an Austrian lead the Germans?
He wasn't even german.
33 replies and 16 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469937908
go be a retard somewhere else
>>
File: Holohoax9.jpg (1.49 MB, 5695x1288)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Holohoax, Nazis, Hitler: Explained in one Picture. A picture is worth a thousand words.
>>
>>469935913
That's not what it means in German. IIRC it was something like "ditch digger". All of this is publicly available information.
Schickl ≠ shekel. There are no examples of Hebrew or Yiddish translating shekel this way. There are no examples of jews having shekel in their names or naming themselves a thief. Can you even imagine? Nobody would voluntarily call themselves something so dishonorable.
gruber ≠ grabber. This is German, not English.

If anything Schicklgruber betrays Hitler's working class background.
>>
>>469935433
Mein Got! He wasn't even blonde!
>>
>>469938013
for the century of benefit and eternal victimhood status they received as a result of it?

File: A.png (1.24 MB, 3000x3000)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Previous >>469862886 (Cross-thread)#

▶WARNING
Glowniggers are trying to subvert /chip/ via well poisoning. Ignore all threads and posters endorsing Israel, (both sides bad), memeflags, namefags, and thread splitters.
*By posting in this thread you deny Israel is a legitimate state, denounce and fully condemn the Talmud, and endorse TKD* (Total Kike Death)

▶LATEST
>Al-Quds Brigades: In a complex operation, our mujahideen were able to snipe a Zionist soldier and bomb enemy soldiers and vehicles with mortar shells in the Tal Al-Hawa axis, southwest of #Gaza City.
>Hamas - Osama Hamdan to Al Jazeera: It is unacceptable for occupation forces to remain in Gaza or manage the Rafah crossing. The Interior Ministry in Gaza managed the Rafah crossing before the war and will continue to do so after the ceasefire.
>Al-Qassam Brigades destroy a gathering of enemy soldiers and vehicles with mortar shells in the Tal Zorob area in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of #Rafah.

▶THREAD THEME
https://youtu.be/WH21UUjy0vc
https://files.catbox.moe/9g4624

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
144 replies and 101 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
#Lebanon: The Islamic Resistance: We targeted with two successive shots the headquarters of the 210th Golan Division in the Nafah barracks with dozens of Katyusha rockets.
https://t.me/me_observer_TG/224478 6/2/24
>>
Ben Gurion Airport interviews:

'We Israelis Are Creative in War, but the Moment There's Talk of Peace, We Have Nothing to Say'
This week at Ben-Gurion airport: A historian with a fascinating family history, and an environmentalist whose anxiety inspired him to take action
>>
>>469938152

It sounds cool but that location is very far away from Lebanon, and those rockets are inaccurate. But at least it started a big big fire in the brush. So maybe the fire founds its way to something valuable to Israel...
>>
File: 1717340294877247.webm (1.97 MB, 720x720)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
>>
Resistance fighters target the occupation forces that stormed the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya, with explosive devices
https://t.me/me_observer_TG/224529 6/2/24

File: 20240601_173047.jpg (1.07 MB, 4032x2268)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
White or brown?
6 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469937264
>jordan
NGMI
>>
>>469937828
Arabs will never be white they are filthy
>>
>>469937690
I've seen arabs with pale skin, nothing new. What betrays you filth is the big fat nose and worm lips.
>>
>>469937264
Whiteness as you are defining it is not a physical trait, it's mental.. almost on a spiritual level.
White people KNOW we are white and don't need proof.

Besides.. pink nipples = white
And i bet yours are chocolate brown achmed.
>>
>>469937264
post nipples.

File: IMG_4408.jpg (120 KB, 720x1028)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
HELL YEAH BROTHER
8 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
please God let there be a plague that wipes out all South Asians
>>
File: images (51).jpg (24 KB, 480x640)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>469937307
Wat a beautiful angle!
>>
File: IMG_4410.jpg (242 KB, 1075x1557)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>469938030
Why don't pictures like this ever trend?
>>
>>469938427
Woa! Is this real?
>>
>>469936827
Not AI - people do this with photoshop all the time.
If it was AI, there wouldn’t be a euro license plate, or a mature corn crop this time of year.

File: 1707500419995860.webm (3.53 MB, 356x634)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
When you realise they don't use soap, everything begins to make sense
43 replies and 8 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469936390
>>469936144
Wtf was the point of this video?
It didn't even show him clean

Also did he say they showed with laundry soap? Do they do bathe with soap.. this is about him just trying a different soap?

He didn't even do it right, jeet..
>>
>>469936144
They are right, bathing with soap is bad for your skin which has a natural microbiome, you won't stink as long as it's in balance.
>>
>>469936917
>while they were living in mud huts and bathing in cow piss
>while
They still are
>>
>>469936144
Truly missed out on cutting to a different, taller Indian and claiming that it makes you grow. Lmfao
>>
>>469936144
It's a paki not Indian. Look at the attire
If indians ever go even near a soap they'll melt away. It's impossible to get a pajeet to bath.

With the $20/hr minimum wage in California being passed, consumers reacting negatively to the prices some of these restaurants are charging, and the overall shitty quality of the food, fast food is on the verge of collapsing.

Does anyone else see this as a good thing? Our country has an entire generation of fat asses who eat nothing but this stuff instead of cooking.

I have a friend who eats McDonalds constantly because he is too lazy to cook, he is now overweight, has blood pressure issues and is so god damned lazy he can't even get out of bed (he asks me to call him in the morning to wake him up).

Do you think the collapse of fast food with make people healthier and reduce health care costs?
119 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469931939
Nigger fucking brain. Stop posting.
>>
>>469935869
Oh no every single thing isn't codified and taxed and we can have nice things. What a fucking plague these food trucks are.
>>
>>469937352
Its not reasonable for everyone to raise their own animals to butcher and eat and everyone to grow their own fruits and veg when it can be performed at scale. QSR seems like a neat idea and its implications don't have to be negative
>>
>>469934909
Lol is that your answer?
>>
>>469938253
100%. The problem is mostly in California and its because the restaurants are usually ran by people who used to be servers. I've worked in a French, Indian and Asian fusion restaurants, where 95% of the cooks were Mexican and several of them were illegals. The kitchen has like 4 to 8 people in it at a time while the front has anywhere from 5 to 12 people, and everyone in the front makes more money.

Complete and utter exploitation of labor.

File: 1668846037386511.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1080)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Female pedophiles exist, and it's not acceptable.
138 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: hot-for-teacher.gif (451 KB, 320x240)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>469909806
>Female pedophiles exist, and it's not acceptable.
It's only acceptable when the female is a perfect 10
>>
>>469911801
Reproduction for girls can happen before it's safe for either the mother or child due to the still developing uterus and pelvis. A still developing boy isn't going to be putting himself, the mother, or unborn child at risk by pricking an adult woman.
>>
>>469912386
Sad but true. Also confirmed by science.
>>
File: cunny.webm (1.72 MB, 600x338)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
it only goes one way, faggots.
>>
>>469911801
What about the mothers of those young boys who want to protect their sons from crazy old bitches?

File: Screenshot 131855.png (442 KB, 562x648)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Is a far right without Zionists and Israel flags too much to ask for?
34 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469936303
Shouldn't you be a little more concerned about Russia
>>
>>469928948
Just Jews being clever. >>469932278
Tommy isn't against Indians or sikh btw, he even protects them as 'productive members of society'.
>>
File: 1544301568012.jpg (3.96 MB, 4402x5727)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB JPG
Tommy Robenstien is the text book example of controlled opposition, and you'd have to be a gigantic retard to support him. He doesn't even try to hide it.
>>
File: IMG_3976.jpg (72 KB, 730x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>469927778
>>
>>469927778
manlet Fagget was always a glownigger

File: IMG_8415.jpg (96 KB, 640x640)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
are you smarter than magnus carlsen?
174 replies and 41 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469916232
>>469916516
arguing with inbred retards who doesn't know how to wield their 'tisms is depressing and counterproductive.
he knows that most jews have an IQ higher than average, but that their mental health is poor and antisocial compared to the average.
a sad combo for a people to inhabit.
>>
>>469916819
Is that mark on his head religious? You can't be too much of a genius and still believe the religion your parents taught you when you were a kid.
>>
>>469916622
>right to "of tribe" women
In which fantasy of yours did the idea of this "right" arise?
>>
>>469916232
i have no idea who that is but i will judge him on his appearance since physiognomy is real and conclude that i am probably not smarter than him
>>
>>469936851
I remember once they asked him in an interview what is it and only thing he said is that his mother told him to wear this on the forehead

All my problems are the Jews' fault.
111 replies and 43 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469938004
Hey retard, where did I say any of that?
>>
File: 1707272816249324.jpg (104 KB, 1280x1280)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>469938201
Sorry, I'm once bitten twice shy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz61YQWZuYU

You will never be a white nationalist. You have no independence, you have no roots, you have no culture. You are a desert cultist, mongrelized by semites a crude mockery of your European ancestors.

All the "culture" you have is vague and nebulous ideas with a superficial and material understanding of the world at best. The white man is ashamed of you, your middle eastern masters mock you behind your back due to how much of a golem you are. Whites are utterly repulsed by your pseudo non-culture.

Thousands of years of history and philosophy gave Europeans the ability to sniff out semites with ease. You salute your jew on a stick every day and tell yourself you are proud of how jewish you are, but deep inside you know you are just a walking cultural abomination from the depths of the judean hell.

You will never be a white nationalist. You will wrench out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself that you karmically saved by your favorite jew, but deep inside you feel the uncertainty creeping up like a weed, ready to crush your flimsy convictions under the unbearable weight of the fact your shit's all retarded.

Eventually it will be too much to bear - you'll go to a priest to get groomed and circumcised (again) speak out the doubts in your heart and he will rape you for doubting the almighty Rabbi Yeshua and YHWH. You will buy a rope and hang yourself like your least favorite apostle, Judas the Jew. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame of a schizophrenic son.

They'll bury you under a cross with your name on it and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a jew loving cuck is buried there.
>>
File: smj13.jpg (267 KB, 952x1024)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
File: pg9e81r.png (2.02 MB, 770x2214)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>469924864
PERFECT!!!

also add this to that:

===
why the "man" from nowadays do not understand that is his fault the way woman are?

woman is just a reflection of the man

if the woman of your country, society, family a re useless and stupid whores that tell more about the man of that country, society, family than the woman itself

fix the man, the woman will be fixed automatically

if you do not understand that simple concept, you are part of the problem, but let me try help you understand:

>>
>>469924864
thats me

File: IMG_2468.png (218 KB, 811x515)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>Another day, another escalation
- Alex Jones studio shut down for exposing the Havaara agreement between nazis and zionists
- National pride month has started, HOUZEE!
- Volkel airforce base on the nuke list of the Russians because retard unchosen ministers approved the use of long range weapons
- Joris Demmink, child molester, who was the highest-ranking civil servant at the justice ministry and never prosecuted. In the case called Rolodex. Rumored to have worked with Dick Schoof when he was at the IND, anons please confirm
- The new coalition is look at the FvD for forming a majority in the senate
- Romania and Hungary block Mark Rutte being nominated as NATO chief
- Unchosen (ex) AIVD glowie Dick Schoof possible prime minister, he is a deep state asset and responsible for illegally spying on citizens through fake social media accounts, he is also pro-EU and SDG and pushed the corona measures
- Wilders is blocking people that criticise his choice for the glowie PM
- Free Gideon, corrupt judges demand 200 hour forced labour or 100 days in prison
- Thierry Baudet speech, there is a difference between zionist right and traditional right, notice that al successful ‘rightwing’ parties have Israeli influence
- Pro-Palestine protests tried to disrupt pro-Israel demonstration. Police intervened but was initially pushed back
- Football riots injured several police, they are exhausted and complaining. Keep up the pressure
- Antifa protesting against feminism
- Another attack with a umbrella on Thierry Baudet stopped by security

158 replies and 63 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469935901
't Is goed gesteld met je begrijpend lezen, nietwaar?
>waardoor jullie overkomen
Wie is jullie?
>als een stel (domme) complotwappies
Volgens mij ben je verdwaald. Je mag mensen hier gewoon achterlijk noemen hoor, of neger, of achterlijke neger.
Ik, want ik kan alleen voor mezelf spreken, ben niet gevoelig voor publieke ridicule. In de woorden van jouw held Picklerick
>ik heb gezien waar je voor klapt, je boegeroep doet me niets

Tevens, als je iemand DOM wil noemen, bedien je dan in ieder geval van goed Nederlands.

>het soort slechte en makkelijk weerlegbare type argumenten
>het soort argumenten
>>
>>469935984
>De kwaliteit van 't leven wordt minder bepaald door externe factoren dan door interne factoren.
Dat zie ik toch wat genuanceerder. Er is voor mij geen harde grens tussen een binnenwereld en een buitenwereld. Dat hebben de microbiologische cel, de bouwsteen van het leven, en het yin-yang symbool ook niet: binnen/buiten weerspiegeld elkaar en lopen in elkaar over. Sterker nog: het is een nogal politiek subversief idee om vooral de nadruk te leggen op hoe het individu reageert op zijn/haar omgeving in plaats van de nadruk te leggen op hoe de omgeving georganiseerd wordt door de heersende macht.
Ik ben het wel met je eens dat het wenselijk is om ons te richten op hogere normen en waarden dan primitieve biologische drijfveren maar dat is wat mij betreft een luxe waarvoor het eerst verzekeren van die primitieve biologische drijfveren een noodzakelijke voorwaarden is. Wat die primaire behoeften precies zijn is variabel: is de moderne Diogenes een NEET, een zwerver, een deeltijd werker, iemand die zeker is met een miljoen op de bank maar toch niet meer uitgeeft dan bijstandsniveau, een vrijwilliger die vergoed wordt met bed, bad brood, etc.?

Verder ben ik het wel met je eens dat Tate net als Peterstein etc. een valse god is die voor de macht bedreigende bliksem afleiden.
>>
>>469935984
>Kwaliteiten worden meegegeven door je bloed.
dit verklaart niet waarom het met ons steeds slechter is gegaan in het westen. hoe kan het nou dat de kwaliteit van de westerse mens omlaag gaat als wij afstammen van hoge kwaliteit westernaren?
>>
>>469938070
Omdat de jood ons verbied om onze kwaliteiten te ontplooien.
>>
>>469938360
maar waarom heeft de westerse man van hoge kwaliteit de jood toegelaten om dit te doen?

File: pepylooks.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
The older I get (approaching my mid 30s) the more rightwing and nazi views seem cringe and retarded as fuck.
108 replies and 20 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469931751
>>469931903
That's why they left you in the retarded box when you were little. Logic is too hard for you
>>
>>469931751
You’re just becoming a normy
>>
>>469931751
interesting because with every year passing i want to hang jews even more
>>
>>469938301
yes
>>
>>469938301
Human trafficking violates the NAP, try again nazigroid.

File: face of a nafri.jpg (64 KB, 390x699)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Algerian illegal alien, homeless and subject to an OQTF*, is suspected of at least three rapes

a 14 year old girl
a woman six months pregnant
a third victim raped in a car

DNA then allowed investigators to trace an individual named Abdellah O.

https://www.lejdd.fr/societe/chambery-un-clandestin-algerien-sous-le-coup-dune-oqtf-ecroue-apres-le-viol-de-trois-femmes-139209

*= obligation to leave the territory
>>
4chan a faggot now
>>
File: 1715541328899907.jpg (64 KB, 743x934)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>469936084
>>
File: nafri algeria.jpg (74 KB, 300x290)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
A 28-year-old Algerian burglar, under OQTF*, was sentenced to 13 years in prison on Tuesday, May 21, for the rape of a 19-year-old student.

Accompanied by his teammate, the undocumented Algerian migrant had come for a burglary. Realizing the presence of the young woman, her sidekick fled. He, on the other hand, decided to stay in the apartment to commit several rapes on the young woman at gunpoint.

The student's ordeal lasted almost two hours.

*= obligation to leave the territory

https://www.valeursactuelles.com/clubvaleurs/faits-divers/un-algerien-sous-oqtf-condamne-pour-viol-son-avocate-fustige-cnews

It could have been your sister or your gf.
Just think about it.
>>
File: nafri migrants.png (364 KB, 366x393)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
Algerian burglar and rapist

Algerian man arrested for raping woman in Paris

It was around 5 a.m. when a young woman was on her way home
The 20-year-old victim was suddenly attacked by a man at a bus stop

According to videos recorded by surveillance cameras, the young woman was undressed then raped for long minutes on the sidewalk.

Aged 36, the suspect of Algerian nationality was already known to the justice services for a burglary.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/faits-divers/paris-un-homme-mis-en-examen-pour-le-viol-d-une-jeune-femme-rue-de-rivoli-20240412

File: 1691620536579673.jpg (33 KB, 640x360)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Races will always mix

File: skibdi_jesus.jpg (54 KB, 240x240)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
what are the political implications of skibdi jesus
4 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469933929
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
>>
>>469934069
Absolutely based
>>
>>469933929
pajeetjus
>>
>>469933929
Amen no cap
>>
File: 1717272041742237.gif (1007 KB, 220x262)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>>469934069
oh no no no no behead the infidel!

Are they planting the seeds for what's about to come? Is civil War kino in america too much to ask for?

https://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w?si=c4dwkURubWyNUUAm
12 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469934329
The worst movie ever and proof we live in an astroturfed pile of matrix shit.
Never seen a character so unlikable like that dumb bitch... Alien movie now also ruined cause this cunt is in it.
I hate jollywood. Fuck it was bad. I expected so much fighting I d/led the 4k 45gb rip, LMAOOOOO. Biggest waste of bandwidth in the history of the internet.
>>
>>469937357
You didn’t watch the movie. The director is the same guy who made the zombie movie 28 Days Later. It has a very similar feel and that movie is much older.

Civil War was only meant to capture the horror and confusion that would take place. It was not meant to tell the whole story, get political or show the aftermath.
>>
>>469935368
>>469936358
Tell me more
>>
>>469937357

You're literally retarded holy shit. It wasn't a fucking documentary your braindead mutt. Describing what the conflict about wasn't the point, it was to show the normies how bad violence is.
>>
File: NCR.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Califonian seccesion is confirmed.
Glory To The NCR. AVE!

File: white heroes.jpg (1.35 MB, 4827x3218)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
Whites are a slave race that does 90% of the legwork in fucking itself. WNism means you just want to continue the slave cycle.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET'S GOOOOOO
64 replies and 10 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>469938183
They know calculus?
>>
>>469936500
The first thing American bomb will land on will be the factories.
China is getting nothing
>>
>>469938242
>in denial
No, not even this. Taiwan knows they are Chinese.
>>
>>469938251
And medicine
>>
File: ruheuh.png (279 KB, 1242x862)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>469938327
I'm serious bro many of them identify as ONLY Taiwanese. not even making this up, check picrel. look how low the green line was in 1992, it's a new fake identity.

https://x.com/COVIDSelect/status/1783249897006764113
>Dr. Anthony Fauci will testify publicly for the FIRST TIME since retiring from public service at a @COVIDSelect hearing on Monday, June 3, 2024.
There's something really important happening tomorrow.
Fauci is coming before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. This body just initiated criminal inquest, and effected disbarment from Federal funds (not military yet, working on it) toward Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance.
19 replies and 9 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
I want Yuval Harari to suffer.
>>
>>469932789
bump
>>
>>469932644
>testify publicly
>"omg happening"
this kike will only sell bullshit
all of this is pure kikery, it means nothing. everyone who took the jab is a cocksucker that will die a painful death very soon.
all this bullshit is absolutely retarded, we know the jews did it, the population was warned yet embraced full satanism.
fuck you all and die, subhumans.
die fast so I can inherit the earth and have a good life and make a house with your bones.
>>
Impure DNA was found in the vaccines. A mainstream medical journal published the info below.
>The available information and data indicate that the ready-to-use mRNA vaccine Comirnaty contains DNA impurities that exceed the permitted limit value by several hundred times and, in some cases, even more than 500 times, and that this went unnoticed because the DNA quantification carried out as part of batch testing only at the active substance level appears to be methodologically inadequate when using qPCR, as explained above.
>Further, it should also be taken into account that DNA impurities in Comirnaty® are apparently integrated into the lipid nanoparticles and are thus transported directly into the cells of a vaccinated person, just like the mRNA active ingredient. What this means for the safety risks, particularly the possible integration of this DNA into the human genome, i.e., the risk of insertional mutagenesis, should be a secondary focus of the discussion required, which must go far beyond what could have been considered years before the so unexpected introduction of mRNA pharmaceuticals into the global market.
https://www.mdpi.com/2409-9279/7/3/41
Please re-post on normie sites to get noggins joggin'.
>>
>>469937559
they likely cant bring up a bird flu on this hearing which is corona measures and corona vaccines hearing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.