[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

Aryan Art is heavily suppressed by ZOG due to its motivational and inspirational impact on Aryan peoples. Much of the art of the Third Reich which wasn't destroyed outright is now hidden away in ZOG military bases, proving that Aryan Art is a political weapon.

https://archive.is/hYq7z

In this thread we discuss why the enemy fears our art, why our art is so threatening to the occupation regime, why Aryan Art is so effective in grounding Aryan peoples in their history, and we share Aryan artworks which have a particular political, ideological, social or cultural effect in awakening our people to their slavery under the vile Semitic occupation regime.
72 replies and 67 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>468533716
>zigger tg stopped dooming after 2 years nonstop gloom
As long as Iran keeps putting pressure on the kikes, Ukraine won't be getting any more serious air defense equipment, there just isn't enough to go around and ZOG is prioritizing the home base. Unfortunately the new advances probably aren't due to some new tactical or technological innovations and it would likely go to shit once hightech deliveries to Ukraine resume.
>should be good enough
Indians with fake resumes dominate all of the junior developer jobs, I basically can't squeeze into the industry here. My jaw dropped looking at Moscow developer job postings that say "no experience required", I've got plenty of experience and I still can't find anything here lol. I heard there might actually be a shortage of IT guys in Russia since the war started. Do you think they'd sign a work permit application for a junior programmer?
>>
File: R.jpg (2.38 MB, 1472x1659)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
Gorgione

Giorgio Barbarelli da Castelfranco, 1477-1510

The Tempest (1508)

What would happen to the economy if planned obsolescence was banned?
11 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468533819
just say it's a non-automatic weapon, it'll be fine
>>
>>468532729
Stop being a faggot with your false equivalency bullshit you fucking nigger retard.
>>
>>468534236
Our government would rather it's citizens carry 50 cal snipers on their back than drive a reliable car.
>>
>>468534504
Didn't answer the question. How do you stop engineers from engineering things to fail?
>>
File: 1682121830526209m.jpg (191 KB, 1024x770)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>468534235
That was a manipulated crash by jewish financiers who pioneered the idea of market manipulation. Boom and bust cycles are just wealth extraction pumps. Jews use inside knowledge to get out before the crash or just short sell before the crash. Then they buy everything up for cheap and start the process again. It's like jews who brought niggers into the cities to crash the property values so they could snap it up cheap then gentrify the area. Every economy is centrally planned. Ours is planned by jewish finance for their benefit.

File: GN7UDFAWEAAF2ob.jfif.jpg (85 KB, 665x680)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
So why was Trump permitted to interupt the Bush dynasty?
29 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468533843
wow got nothing huh so you post like a tranny? lol hope you die in an avoidable traffic accident, all fields
>>
>>468533843
If you say so. All 3 are city states.
>>
>>468534087
May God save your soul even with you not offering it
>>468534104
Nah, DC is considered part of Virginia by the Work a day software package
Which is fucking hilarious as the city is built in Maryland
>>
>>468534219
fake christian? checks out
>>
>>468534501
Truth is a lie in the synagogue of satan

File: 1672499083486471m.jpg (247 KB, 1024x929)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
The middle east was not brown originally neither was Abraham nor Sem. If you disagree you are cleary dumb and not white

File: 12E-1-scaled.jpg (598 KB, 2560x1806)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
Fresh classroom photo from Hungary.

Do you notice something?
253 replies and 114 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468513733
Ratio of boys to girls.
>>
>>468531548
damn, are you the one with the long benis?
>>
>>468513733
most are chubby and ugly.
most have been deflowered.
I want women to remain virgin till marriage
>>
>>468513733
Slovakia Leader Robert Fico Wins Jewish Tolerance Prize

European Jewish groups will honor the prime minister of Slovakia for his “commitment to tolerance.”

Premier Robert Fico is expected in Brussels later this month to receive the European Jewish Prize for Tolerance at an event organized by 17 Jewish groups, including the Rabbinical Centre of Europe and the European Jewish Community Centre, according to an announcement released Wednesday by the EJCC.

In March, a delegation of rabbis from the EJCC and the Brussels-based European Jewish Association lobby group met with Fico in Bratislava and thanked him for his role in designating Sept. 9 Slovakian Jewish Holocaust Memorial day.

“Preserving historical Jewish sites in Slovakia, including synagogues and cemeteries, is integral to the country’s heritage,” the EJCC quoted Fico as saying.

During the most recent Sept. 9 commemoration, the head of Slovakia’s Catholic Church for the first time acknowledged “wrongdoing” by church officials during the country’s main Holocaust memorial ceremony.

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/185079/slovakia-leader-robert-fico-wins-jewish-tolerance/
>>
>>468518662
They all troonsitioned

File: Stonehenge NPCs.jpg (190 KB, 1080x648)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Is there anything more Globohomo than blue jeans?
43 replies and 11 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468524512
>The only better pants are long cargos with a gazillion pockets.
Last time anyone got a bj wearing cargos was back in Nam my guy
>>
>>468524304

Do you have any idea how much of a spastic you sound to everyone else?
>>
>>468522953
fpbp
>>
>>468531425

Only tight fitted suits are Globohomo. Old fashioned baggy suits are based as fuck.
>>
>>468528551
여기에 이다혜 올리지 마 이 더러운 미국 놈아. 더러운 흑괴병 숭배자.

File: IMG_2911.jpg (399 KB, 1484x1526)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
Uki women suffer a LOT more, especially on the mental health front. Why won’t anyone look at these brave Uki women struggling with mental health?

https://plan-international.org/case-studies/girls-shadow-war-ukraines-hidden-mental-health-crisis/

Why again don’t women fight at the front???
293 replies and 73 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468503921
>I’m horny right now
Where's your sister? Is she back from the corner yet?
>>
>>468499373
>500,000 Uki men have die
Proof?
>>
>>468501939
The birthrate argument is bs anyway because we're already overpopulated and the vast majority of these women aren't making babies
>>
>>468504233
Too fat
>>
>>468502839
This
Extremely based

File: GN7D4yrW8AAVAlN.jpg (85 KB, 750x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
*destroys Twitter single handedly*

Feminists seem pretty concerned about currently non existant robowaifus
36 replies and 12 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 112435435435435432.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>468527095
The time to protect humanity is now, no more bleeding vaginas!
>>
>>468533995
saar, your English is starting to break down, are you getting upset?
>>
>>468534050
explain slowly how that stupid fucking spam belong on /pol/ my totally-not-a-groomer polack
>>
>>468529522
Rolling
>>
File: 1124354354356546546534.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1024)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>468527095
>feminism? toxic masculinity? patriarchy? you've been in those silly pre-war archives again haven't you sweetie.

File: Stempas.jpg (75 KB, 800x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
What does your country have?
What does /pol think? Good system? or shit?

To vote in the SwampLands you need 2 items:
> Voting pass (sent to you in the mail)
> Any form of ID (drivers license, ID-card or Passport)

The ID is even allowed to be expired (5-years max)
The voting pass is sent to every citizen over the age of 18 (on the day of the vote)

>Does everything
>Wins
>>
no fan of bibi but that was some gansta shit
>>
Lot of shill threads being made right now. Must be a bot farm spoiling up for the day.
>>
>>468533285
Iran is really getting dunked on, Soleimani got incinerated, all their drones got shot down, now their president murdered. Are they going to do anything this time?
>>
>>468533345
He just killed capitalism. This is the day that will be remembered as the day le capitalism died.

File: Dead nog's.jpg (37 KB, 600x400)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
how do we make this happen?
>>
>>468534664
fuck I forgot the kill part

File: coolface twum.jpg (106 KB, 717x717)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>Medical schools are ‘skirting SCOTUS ruling against afirmative action, report shows

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/medical-schools-skirting-scotus-ruling-affirmative-action-report-shows

>'Many in the healthcare establishment... remain ideologically committed to the principle of racial favoritism,' new study says

An association of medical professionals is sounding the alarm that medical schools across the country are "skirting" the Supreme Court’s ruling requiring admissions programs to abandon race as a factor.

Do No Harm, a group of physicians, nurses and other medical professionals "focused on keeping identity politics out of medical education," unveiled new research this week with findings that, despite the high court’s decision in the landmark affirmative action case last summer, "many in the healthcare establishment nevertheless remain ideologically committed to the principle of racial favoritism and reject the virtue of race blindness."

"Efforts to game admissions with an eye toward bolstering racial diversity commonly occur under the moniker of ‘holistic admissions,’" reads the study titled, "Skirting SCOTUS: How medical schools will continue to practice racially conscious admissions."

"In theory, holistic admissions should mean de-emphasizing the metrics that primarily determine admission to medical school (e.g., GPA and MCAT scores) and placing greater focus on other academic qualifications, personality traits, or professional accolades," it continues.
10 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468532271
The Jews just want stupid niggers to harm or neglect whites, simple as.
>>
>>468532281
>. If it makes its way back up to the Supreme Court, the defendants are in for a bad time since the court tends to have a very negative view of those who flaunt violating their earlier rulings.
They don't care when niggers break the law. You're pinkpilled.
>>
jannied
>>
NOT MY HECKIN PRECIOUS NIGGERINOS
>>
>>468532277
A truly terrifying prospect.

File: look behind you.png (887 KB, 836x549)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
Britain ‘may not be fully prepared to fight full-scale war alone’

>Britain may not be fully prepared to fight a full-scale war on its own, a general has suggested.

>Maj Gen James Martin said the Army was trying to get “back on track” after years of focusing on counter-insurgency, which had left it in “in the process of losing the skills” to mount an all-out campaign.

>Decades of fighting insurgents during wars Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan meant the Army’s focus was on those campaigns rather than major conflicts between states, he said.

>With the war in Ukraine and the threat of Russia to the rest of Europe, the Army has shifted its focus to readiness for war, and this week thousands of British troops were in western Poland as part of Nato’s largest military exercise since the Cold War.

>Nearly 2,400 British troops took part in Operation Immediate Response, which culminated in a complex river crossing involving more than 1,000 vehicles including Challenger II tanks, in 24 hours.

>It was one of several exercises as part of Nato’s Exercise Steadfast Defender, a war game and the largest deployment to Europe in 40 years, involving over 40,000 personnel including 16,000 from the British Army.

>Speaking at the end of the operation, near the small town of Drawsko Pomorskie, Maj Gen Martin who leads the Army’s 3rd Division, told The Telegraph: “After 20 years of counter-insurgency campaigning, we were losing this [war-fighting] capability... I think we are now very much moving back on track.”

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
5 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
Read the whole statement and have no idea what this mutt was trying to say.
Anyone can provide a clear, short and to the point translation?
>>
16:06

Lives 'at risk' after helicopter incident, says Iranian official

In the last few moments, an Iranian official has spoken to Reuters about the helicopter incident involving Ebrahim Raisi.

The unnamed official said the lives of the president and his foreign minister Hossein Amirabdollahian were "at risk" following a "crash".

"We are still hopeful but information coming from the crash site is very concerning," said the official.

So far, Iranian state media just been reporting Mr Raisi's helicopter was forced to make a "hard landing".

We have already heard rescue teams are on their way to the site of the incident, but state media has reported bad weather is hampering their efforts.
>>
16:38

Analysis: There will be a lot of secrecy around what is happening right now

As we have been reporting, a helicopter carrying Iran's president has been involved in a hard landing, and rescue teams are still out trying to find him.

Ebrahim Raisi has been reported to be travelling with foreign minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, the governor of East Azerbaijan province and other officials at the time of the incident.

Our Middle East correspondent Alistair Bunkall said that describing the crash as a "hard landing" was an "understatement".

"Given who was on board, not just Raisi himself but three other key figures, including the Iranian foreign minister, there will be an awful lot of sensitivity and, I should say, secrecy around what is happening right now," he said.

We are still waiting for an update on the condition of those who were on board the helicopter.

Bunkall said rescue teams do not have many hours left of daylight, which will hamper their search efforts.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
17:26

Questions about 'foul play' will inevitably be asked, says expert

The cause of Ebrahim Raisi's helicopter crash is still unknown, and there are several possible reasons it may have been forced to make a hard landing.

Bad weather, faulty equipment and or some kind of incident could be behind it, and one expert has said questions about "foul play" will inevitably be asked

Dr Roxane Farmanfarmaian, a lecturer in international relations of the Middle East at the University of Cambridge, said it is "interesting" that two other helicopters travelling in the convoy made it back safely.

"I think there will inevitably be questions as to whether there was some foul play at one point or not, but I think at the moment we don't even know if either of them are alive," she said.

She explained that the weather alone indicates it was an "extremely dangerous situation" and it is very likely the wind and bad visibility would have contributed to the incident.
>>
>>468533512
you have 16 years left before civilisation ends

File: nihhon.jpg (568 KB, 1052x1318)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
35 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468534308
You are mistaking these glitches for something that they are not
>>
>>468534393
No. Your country, specifically your media, seems to exist to drive people insane.
>>
What's the deal with hyper masculine/ competitive "women" being interested in Japan now anyway? They should be well aware how incompatible they are with Japanese culture. I don't understand what they think Japan offers that serves their Power-woman personality?
>>
>>468534534
A challenge, I suspect. Just like a man like me would like to integrate into the Caucuses or something of that Faustian nature
>>
>>468531733
This pic even accurately captures the exact phenotype of "woman" that is a japanophile. What the fuck are they thinking?

File: WtfAreYouEvenDoingBro.gif (113 KB, 400x225)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
Ponder me this: American's make fun of European's and I'd wager most of then hate European's as well. So why do I see yankee's all over the internet with profile's with t.ex. Runes, specific flags, or otherwise European things. Can't they just fuck off? Whatever they touch becomes shit, so I am obliged to think and feel rebelious when they try to take our heritage for themselves just like the nigger's are doing to many cultures around the world. I hate american's, I truly do, you are not welcomed here, this heritage is no longer yours to partake in, stay in America! You and your NIGGERMUTT FILTH! We are not part of you, and you are not part of us. We are not on the same team, so back it up. I'd rather fight the whole world alone than have an "ally" like America. It's like having a woman in your life, drama and trouble for all parties involved.
>>
>>468534459
Oh should we stop speaking English too, since we also brought that over from our previous (lesser) home countries as well?

Get. Back. To. Work.
41 replies and 6 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468532000
I make enough that I could do it fairly quickly if I could live rent free
>>
>>468525808
hey rowebot
will you ever criticise the government for taxing and spending and borrowing too much? No?
Thought so.
>>
>>468525808
Fuck this Boomer
>>
>>468532869
No 20 year old wagie living with their parents is making 30k a year in my timeline, how do I shift over to yours?
>>
>>468533742
Alot of them are zogbots designed to get white men to give up on life, just one of many vectors in zogs ongoing white genocide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468534315
space satellite laser
>>
>>468534154
>shoot down chopper
>hit it again as rescuers show up
We have seen this in the failed state known as the "other israel", aka Ukraine
>>
>>468534380
Fuck off mossad under leaf proxy
>>
File: 1716051847707859.png (687 KB, 970x928)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>468534478
>>
It's foggy

IT HAPPENED
IT'S HAPPENING
HAPPENING IS CURRENTLY OCCURING
24 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468532691
who the fuck cares about your shit latam country anyways? you are literally irrelevant and you should know that's a good thing
>>
>>468532029
He's alive in another realm.
>>
It's not good, here at the rescue site there's a few body bags.
>>
>>468533668
>proof that you’re willing to break all the rules of war
What proof? What war? There is no war. There is extrajudicial murder and assassination and other crime. The Jews have been doing this for 60 years in case you hadn't noticed. This isn't proof of anything. It's a confirmation that the kikes can get away with anything and everything.

>>468533892
Yes, it could be a bluff or it could be their (probably correct) assessment that they could take down Iranian nukes launched at them.
>>
>>468534160
>t. seething (((roach)))
Not quite. We have the canal that moves cargo between oceans. In truth this is more important that the Bosporus is right now.
That being said, we don't have resources that would be a target for a ww3 faction except for the canal. I doubt we would be allowed to stay neutral with the burgers around and them forcing us to not be neutral would paint a big target on us. Not to mention any burger trying to set a base here will be faced with violence from the locals, even if it comes from simple sharpened machetes and the other side would try to benefit from this.
It's going to be a mess

File: 0823_ironsheik_oneuseonly.jpg (294 KB, 1200x1046)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>'Boil water' notice mostly lifted in Devon
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx00xkn8ex8o

>Unpaid carers being forced to repay £250m to DWP in allowance overpayments
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-69031180

>Thousands join pro-Palestinian march in London
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ckkkww71py5o
258 replies and 51 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>468534371
clearly his teen predator hands, attempts to lure them to a basement to dona ouija board
>>
>>468534365
You Re Marshel!
>>
>>468534443
All tattoos are fucking crap, yours are shit his are shit and megacringe
>>
>>468533677
he's always been a pretentious wanker
>>
File: 1679833437802648.gif (1.69 MB, 498x498)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>468534576
>nooooo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.