[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

4th ed
previous thread:>>77223674
Y aren't u self improving to revolt against the gynocracy robots? Sure, self improvement won't help in attracting pussy, but it can help in ur rebellion against the matriarchy. u can join the military, study hard & try becoming a lawyer, senator, or anything of that like. U can become a cyber security engineer, drones expert, etc., etc., etc.. Rotting will only hurt u even more. U'll regret it when u become a 40 year old wizard thinking about all the time u'd lost, time which could've been used to self-improve to revolt or atleast help in organizing a revolution. U will regret the fact that u could've been a role model to younger incels or fellow brocels and be worthy of emulation. U're a node in a network and whether u like it or not, whatever u do and don't do really matters. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to help establish a hypermonogamous society that punishes infidelity & polygamy by death. U could be out there fighting in ur own way trying to build a better, brighter future for ur children. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that gurantees genetic survival for all. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that rewards altruism & higher virtues like seeking truth. But alas, here u're rotting in u're own unique way thinking that it's over. It ain't over until it's over boyos. The american revolution succeeded because it had enough financial, political & intelellectual elites to back them. communist revolution had virtually no elites backing it.Y tf don't u become one? Y can't u become a lawyer, engineeer, scientist, senator, etc., so u've some leverage over society that u could use to help the cause of ur fellow men? Y don't u upskill urself, become well read and serve the incel cause that would not only benefit u, but would also benefit every man on this planet ?
>>
you sound like my mom stfu
>>
File: 1712758700485399.png (162 KB, 921x660)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>77239154
Sorry feds but I ain't fighting you or for you, no pussy no work

>no pussy no labour
>no pussy no protection
>no pussy no social contract

All it would take the cause billions worth of losses is to simply convince every man who had not had sex in over a month to simply strike for a week, if all it took was for rail worker to strike in 2022 to cause the government to have a meltdown and threaten workers with felonies because muh national security, then just imagine what a incel strike would cause.
>>
File: incel screen cap pol.jpg (334 KB, 1885x318)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>77239214
Nah, I think I sound like an elder brother u never had. U can actually use the incel cause to motivate urself and self improve in things that u should improve upon such as being better educated, well read, being physically fit enough to fight against foids & blue pilled simps & the zogbots, having enough money to help ur brocels to fight against the matriarchy, etc., etc.. Stop being a pathetic coward. It ain't over until it's over. Given u're an incel, u've virtually nothing to lose as ur genes are literally toast if u choose the path of rotting or cringemaxxing like loooxmaxxing.
>>
>>77239154
It's not difficult to type out the word "you".
>>
>>77239220
>Sorry feds but I ain't fighting you or for you
who told u take up arms and go ER retard? U could help with the incel cause by becoming a politician, a senator, an attorney general, etc. and stop the passage of pro-female & anti-male laws at the very fucking least. How do u think females became so empowered? Because people who thought they could benefit from that were in positions of power and clueless faggots who believed it was a nothing burger got streamrolled in the process.
>incel strike
>no pussy no work
no one will give a fuck. lol. All the govt has to do is kick ur ass around with the military(who may be promised with rewards such as money, several pussy etc., for doing so). the elites have already automated many things and u only need a few blue collar workers who may inturn be compensated with several pussy for being loyal bootlickers to the state. This would either lead to massive infighting amongst men or total incel genocide while the elites and the people who they value as necessary would be busy banging bitches.
>>
>>77239154
building a community around hating women and being incels is kinda cringe lil bro
>>
>>77239339
Sorry feds but I just ain't working till I am granted pussy, simple as.

No need to fight a failing system, just stop propping it up with you labour ane convince others to the same and things will sort themselves out.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (1.76 MB, 1170x2187)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>77239154
Get out of my store you robber of time
>>
>>77239376
>Sorry feds but I just ain't working till I am granted pussy, simple as.
they literally want u to die without giving a fight as it makes things much more ezier for them. There'll always be rats within ur own group who would much rather be a bootlicker of the elites as he'll get handsomely rewarded with money & pussy while u rot and watch ur genes die infront of ur own eyes.
>>77239350
u can't choose to be an incel. It's only women(in the current system that is & sociological climate for the most part) that get to decide who's an incel and who isn't.
>hating women
um, don't women literally hate or feel repulsed by incels? It's just mutually assured hate
>>
>>77239154
I got a trade (butchery) first year out of highschool. I completed it but there's no money in it so in 2019 I went to units studying computer science. Now 4 years down the track AI has made computer science completely unworkable also.

I'm not going to reskill again, I will be a meet from now on. Fuck you with your "pull yourself up by the bootstraps shit".
>>
>>77239422
>u can't choose to be an incel
unless you are a victim of an acid attack or severely mentally ill it's a choice
>It's just mutually assured hate
idk i like them
>>
File: all men.png (1.44 MB, 1080x2178)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>77239466
>idk i like them
then date a 5'4, balding ugly bangaldeshi and have kids with him. lol
>unless you are a victim of an acid attack or severely mentally ill it's a choice
>it just so happens that I only have ever dated men who were atleast 10 inches taller than me, tee hee hee.
kekity kek. Gtfo of my thread foid.
>>
>>77239561
>then date a 5'4, balding ugly bangaldeshi and have kids with him. lol
first off i'm a guy and also nice that you have revealed that you are a seething indian lol
>>
>>77239578
>U must a pajeet because u mentioned an adjacent pajeet race
lmao, r9gay rotten brain. Grow the fuck up and be a man for once. Be virtuous for once in ur life rather than wasting ur time with hentaiposting, rotposting or any of the other r9gay crap. Consider this thread as a second chance in life to redeem urself saars
>>
>>77239619
>Be virtuous
yes and that includes rejecting incelism and the blackpill
>>
>>77239643
>just reject scientific truth and trends observed & ascertained using ur common sense brotha
i kind of think that u really are a glowie
>>
>>77239154
Cut this shit out you gonna get us put on even more lists.
>>
>>77239690
>reject scientific truth
yeah keep making up fake graphs, some idiots will probably believe it pajeet
>>
>>77239154
Post pic with timestamp, if you won't do this you are either a glowie, indian or both
>>
>>77239718
>encouraging other men to work hard for a righteous virtuous cause, in a non violent manner is le bad
lel.
>post time stamp
waiting for ur response in the other thread faggot
>>
>>77239953
>waiting for ur response in the other thread faggot
you are american thats all i can say
>>
>>77239990
so what if i'm wyt, hispanic, med, chink, jeet, arab or any other race for that matter? the point still stands.Revolt in ur own non-violent(violent if u really have to after weighing the +ves & -ves) way, or continue rotting. Women will continue eradicating our kind from the genepool if we don't do something about it.
>>
burumperino
>>
>>77239154
Genuine question, how would you convice a woman to support your cause and have children with her?
>>
>>77241147
>Genuine question, how would you convice a woman to support your cause and have children with her?
U don't.
u give her an ultimatum of 'Mutually Assured Genetic Death' simply known as MAGD if she decides to cuck u out of the genepool.
Here's the deal with the current state of women(it may've been true in the past but they could've been more discreet with it). They literally get to decide whether or not ur genes survive and make it to the next generation or get eradicated forever this generation with the power of 'consent'. U may claim that men hold the same kind of power. But u and I know that ain't true because men will literally fuck any women they can out of sheer desperation. Perhaps our soft threshold on looks selection and a diverse palette to lay emphasis on(face, tits, hair, booty, hip, nerdy personality, skin tone, foot, etc.) only reinforces this view.This simply means when it comes to procreation, it's the women calling the shots. Her biology is literally optimised for this purpose. Concealed ovulation helps her to sneak out when her partner is asleep and copulate with a chad & transform the clueless partner into a cuckold.
Since men really don't have any power whatsoever with the supposed 'consent', they're left with no other choice but to adopt this doctrine of MAGD. If u deny me the opportunity to reproduce while simultaneously ensuring ur genetic survival, u'll be met with fire & fury and it'll be ensured that u & ur progeny get eradicated asap or atleast b4 ur progeny gets to reproduce. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a gene for a gene. This same doctrine is applicable in polygamous arrangements where men accrew harems of women.
>>
>>77239214
Yeah
They sound like bitches
>>
>>77241728
>u'll be met with fire & fury
Do you want to kill women then?
>>
>>77241784
if they think that they can get away with cukoldry & paternity fraud, yes.
>>
>>77239154
The risks of rebellion far outweigh the risks of continuing as normal. The system can handle 1000s of terrorists at any given time, and what I really want is love and forgiveness for the crime of being unwanted, which martyrdom won't bring me.
>>
>>77241834
>yes
What stops now a woman from shooting you?
>>
>>77241892
>What stops now a woman from shooting you?
little to no firearms training, innately poor accuracy thx to low test resulting in poor spatial perception, higher likelihood to get their firearms confiscated from encountering accidents, and a kierkegaardian leap of faith that I've in women that they do possess the ability to introspect and act morally virtuous. Monogamy benefits everyone anon, it's simple as that.
>>
>>77241967
>little to no firearms training
Maybe think about a better strategy than to hope that a woman will just be too stupid to lethally wound you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.