[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (439 KB, 1723x1129)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
Advance edition

>Previous Age:>>92503680

『Horus Heresy』
>Official Website
https://thehorusheresy.com/
>New to The Horus Heresy? Here’s Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/05/30/new-to-the-horus-heresy-heres-everything-youll-need-to-get-started/
>Official FAQ/Errata/Downloads:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#the-horus-heresy
https://www.warhammer-community.com/downloads/#the-horus-heresy
>Thread FAQ (very old, remembers Age of Terra)
https://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
https://pastebin.com/8riDmnhS
>30k TACTICA & TIPS
https://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp
https://1d6chan.miraheze.org/wiki/Age_of_Darkness-Warhammer_30k/2.0_Tactics/General_Tactics
>Fluff(visions and BL)
/folder/FepmWCBL#mVFzgCLouF_RDkRX9LgNeg
/folder/OiATGCjK#jW1dY6KRM6zshg0A7bvWkA
>HH1 Black Books
/folder/s9xQ3CiA#9a594y1utfRGxKLxiIy2aQ/folder/QkpUCIhK
>HH2 Rules and Supplements
/folder/7jYhnbzT#CHimCvMfmF86Gwoc7nh4ZA

『Adeptus Titanicus』
>Rules and supplements
/folder/s9xQ3CiA#9a594y1utfRGxKLxiIy2aQ/folder/p5YjXaLL
>List of Titan Legions with Badges and Colours
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Jccq0V--SwJifLVLwbisYnQeqLlS2pMSiPbGXp1Brs/htmlview
>More lists
https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/List_of_Titan_Legions
>What size magnets do I need?
5x1mm
>Tactics
https://1d6chan.miraheze.org/wiki/Adeptus_Titanicus/Tactics
>homemade missions:
https://clawsandfists.blogspot.com/2019/09/matched-play-missions-for-adeptus.html

>Thread question:
Where do titans fit into the combined arms formation?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (35 KB, 1200x675)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>92527098
>TQ
Tactical field nuke role.
>>
>>92527098
>TQ
somewhere in between "we need to delete a lot of shit" and "this planet is lost"
>>
>>92527131
>Bae, come over so I can deep strike that Garmussy
>Fulgrim please I am trying to coordinate the assault
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (1.32 MB, 2854x3958)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Bros... doing camo sucks..
>>
Master of twinks, ffs EC stop it
>>
>>92527207
I can't see it :^)
>>
File: SA CHH WIP.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1600)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Gonna leave this dude here for tonight and see if I can finish him up to the oil wash tomorrow. Probably taking too long for a 5 point dude, but atleast I'm having >fun.
>>
File: Resized_20240416_200903.jpg (170 KB, 1632x1224)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>92519906
I usually prefer heavier maniples but not having dogs vs dogs is pretty hard.
>>
>>92527466
>Oil me up daddy
>>
>>92527098
>TQ
"Mr. Princeps, kill that nigga NOW."
>>
File: 1696050609259688.jpg (323 KB, 1033x726)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>92527207
Doing him in sub-assemblies? I also prefer to paint the cape separately
>>
File: blongels.jpg (4.14 MB, 3024x4032)
4.14 MB
4.14 MB JPG
live land raider reaction
>>
Is the game good now? Or is it still only good if you like it?
>>
>>92527849
it looks cool what more do you need to slam some minis together
>>
>>92527849
Every game is only good if you like it, anon.
>>
>>92527098
When you really need to buck break the enemy.
>>92527837
What are the narrative implications of that bottle of A1 back there?
>>
>>92527849
nah reactions still ruin it
>>
>>92527641
Besides the head being blutacked, no.
>>
>>92527849
Depends on what you think is a good game.

>>92527902
Reactions add some actual tactical decisions and agency in enemy turns. Without them all you do in the opponent's turn is sit on your hands and remove casualties.
But if you're a brainlet who prefers to just do target priority focus and rolling dice without interruption or thought you do probably hate reactions.
>>
Predators arrived, still haven't got anything to post until either I finish them or my helmets arrive, so have something old.

What are you assholes working on?
>>
>>92527880
means he's a secret britaboo
>>
>>92527970
>n-new thing good!
dumbass
>>
Slightly revised, feedback welcome. If anyone has Sallies and can playtest them it would be greatly appreciated.

Salamanders Purgators [150pts]

Purgator: M7" | WS4 | BS4 | S4 | T4 | W2 | I4 | A2 | Ld7 | Sv3+
Purgator Prime: Ld8

>Unit Composition:
4 Purgators
1 Purgator Prime

>Unit Type:
Legion Purgator : (Heavy)
Legion Purgator Prime (Heavy)

>Wargrear:
Bolter
Bolt Pistol
Chainaxe
Frak, Krak, Rad Grenades
Power Armor
Boarding Shield

>Special Rules:
LA (Salamanders)
Traitor
Fear
Stubborn
Counter Attack (1)
Bitter Duty

>Options:
May take an additional 5 Purgators (+15 pts)
Replace Bolter with Volkite Chargers (+5 pts)
1 in 5 Purgators may take:
•Flamer (+5 pts)
•Meltagun (+15 pts)
•Phosphex Incinerator (+20 pts)
Purgator Prime may take a Phosphex Bomb (+10)
Purgator Prime may take Artificer Armor (+10)
Purgator Prime may replace Chainaxe with:
•Power Weapon (+5)
•Power Fist (+15)
•Lightning Claw (+15)
•Thunder Hammer (+20)

>Phosphex Incinerator
Template, Str 5, AP3, Assault 1, Breaching (4+), Poisoned (3+) Lingering Death, Lethal Exposure
>>
>>92528163
>n-new thing bad!
dumbass
>>
>>92527956
Sorry, I was being facetious
>>
>>92527837
Who's That Pokémon?!
>>
>>92528219
yeah, having units be effectively untouchable because of the threat of their return is bad, retard.
>>
Is there a HH equivalent to INQ28?
>>
>>92528264
tell me you don't play without saying you don't play
>>
>>92528283
anybody defending reactions doesnt play
>>
Do you think Heresy would be better if it had alternating activation?
>>
>>92528264
>Still hasn't figured out any of the myriad of methods to deal with reactions
Post models.
>>
File: 20240412_182944.jpg (3.51 MB, 4000x3000)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
>>92528314
I like reactions and I play with my friend every week on friday
>>
>>92528343
No. Alternating activation has its own inherent issues for starters.
Also being able to move your units into position and orchestrate effective firing orders and charge sequence in your turn mostly uninterrupted is a fundamental part of Warhammer's identity at this point. Alternating activation really takes people out of the "flow" of moving multiple units in concert to enact a strategy, from what I've seen.
>>
>>92528362
>j-just abuse the scorpius its the only way the get around the retarded reaction mechanic this is good game design
rope
>>
>>92528343
I don't think a game the size of HH would benefit from alternating actions. There's too many different units on the field and the game's rules are too complicated for it. There's a reason AA is mostly used for skirmish games like Kill Team or large scale but simple games like Epic. You'd have to change the game radically in one of those directions, and then you're just asking which of three types of games people prefer.
>>
>>92528362
this guys a dedicated troll, been here a while.
you can tell by his posting style, he'll quote you as stuttering, misconstrue your point, and infer things you don't say
>>
>>92528399
Even Andy Chambers has admited that AA should have been added to the game with 3rd edition.
AA works fine if it's well designed, and several GW games use it without issue, like Kill Team.
The only real con is the need for tracking the status of units with tokens, which is why probably GW hasn't wanted to use it, since it raises a bit the barrier to entry to the game.
>>
>>92528403
>The only thing he can come up with is using a scorpius.
Lol. Lmao, even.
>>
30k not having xenos is good, but I wish Adeptus Titanicus had gotten some. I like Stompas.
>>
>>92528486
Yeah, also think that GW never switched to AA in an attempt to keep down the book keeping players need to do.
>>
>>92528499
I personally wish Orks and Eldar were available for like a Great crusade supplement, so you can replay Ullanor for example
>>
File: 1711420992470819.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1403)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
I don't want xenos armies, but were there any major battles involving xenos during the heresy that has a decent amount of fluff to it?
I'm only at Flight of the Eisenstein so far
>>
>>92528399
>>92528444
Are there any examples of games with alternating activations? To see working examples.
Maybe the side with more units would get a bigger benefit, because it gets more units to activate.
>>
File: 1713386760418076.jpg (997 KB, 2452x1719)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>92527837
I tried.
>>
>>92528592
Legion Imperialis has alternating activations. And yes, having more activations is quite the advantage.
>>
>>92528592
Bolt Action uses a system of randomized activations that's pretty engaging. It's hard to predict which player gets to go first and which unit gets to act at any specific point in the game, so there's less time for each player to simply idle away while their opponent makes a move.
>>
>>92527837
>>
Fuckin’ new thread. Same question
>>
>>92528586
Heresy? Not really, Heresy was all about Man against man
>>
File: Invictor.png (230 KB, 355x500)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
I want to give my Iron Hands Contemptor a funky looking power fist, something that stands out and works well with their general theme of having access to a bunch of odd tech. Thought I'd slap on this one from the 40K Invictor kit, but I'm not sure about how it compares in terms of size? Does anyone know?
>>
>>92528787
Am I guessing right that no one interfered because the Crusade had removed basically all major xenos forces already that knew of the empire?
>>
I think one interesting angle that could be covered in future fiction set during the Scouring is that, while a lot of planets in the Imperium were ravaged by war, there might have been some that were relatively untouched by the armed conflict and instead experienced a period free from off-world Imperial scrutiny. Between the outbreak of the civil war and the reassertion of Imperial authority, many world could well have undergone liberalization or seen a cultural renaissance.
>>
>>92528805
That and also Heresy lasted *only* 10 years, Great Crusade was 200~
>>
>>92528871
Similar to what you said, I think it was Retribution which said that there were a lot of planets that basically seceded from the Imperium during the Heresy and tried to go it alone. It makes me wonder how much of the Scouring was the Imperium re-conquering these independents vs. fighting the traitors.
>>
>>92528804
Redemptor-type Dreads are obnoxiously big. It might work, but might also look silly.
>>
All the recent "discussion" around Custodes has weirdly made me want to dig out the 5 guys I got a few years back and finish them off.
Are they still uber-strong like they were in HH1 or are they more balanced now?
>>
>>92528899
Considering that despite 40k being a setting for over 40 years, with Heresy being fleshed out in the last 10-15, except for war of the beast in M32, we know basically as much as we did about Horus Heresy before the book series took off about the years prior to War of the beast and the other 8 years, honestly mad to think about
>>
>>92528974
*The other 8 thousand years
>>
>>92528403
Bro I was so sure but it happened to me.
Snipers attacked my Tyrants, but I was saving their reaction for a tank that was also going to attack them, so I chose to not react to the snipers. They got pinned, and were unable to react against the tank.
So the way to counter reactions is to whittle down units having chaff attack first. It's the whole concept of Skirmishers: they soften the target before the main attack hits.
Idk if other game systems have to declare all Orders at the same time, but here you can use the fact that units go one by one
>>
>>92528693
>>92528604
:O now I want RANDOM Alternating Activations. But how can the problem of having more units to activate be mitigated?
Or maybe it won't be so big a problem; less units, but each of them more powerful
>>
>>92528974
The more I think about it,the More it would be cool, because it's an era where every single loyalist Primarch slowly disappeared and traitor ones fucked off and mostly became passive for a very long time in the warp.
And Era that ended with Humanity being left to its own devices once again
>>
>>92528899
There's an amusing example of a knight world that went traitor during the HH, but they did nothing of note and then everyone just forgot about them. Like, when the Scouring kicked off these guys freaked out and started prepping for the Imperium coming to burn their house down, but the Imperium just forgot they even existed. So for the next ten thousand years the knights stayed on their shitty little planet, stayed paranoid of an Imperial attack that would never come, kept inbreeding worse than the Habsburgs, and kept making defensive plans and fortifications like they were all the Home Alone kid. Again, this just kept going for ten thousand years and the rest of the galaxy never gave a shit.
>>
>>92529071
>And the rest of the galaxy never gave a shit
That's hilarious
>>
>>92529071
Nobody coming to demand taxes in 10k years? Nah I don't believe that.
>>
>>92528968
Custodussy.
>>
>>92528968
if i see cuckstodes im smashing them with a hammer
>>
>>92528773
https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/3y0uLHveIeM0dquy.pdf

Exemplary Battles: Liberation of Constanix II
>>
>>92529109
Even in modern 40k there are planets that rebel or go traitor that just fall through the cracks, until some clerc finally notices taxes haven't been payed for hundreds of years. On the flip side, one world might have been paying their taxes without fault since the great crusade, but one clerc unknowingly destroyed those records by accident, and now that completely loyal world has its population eradicated and replaced out of nowhere.
The Administratum has always been described as a bureaucratic nightmare, where things go wrong all the time, and it's a miracle anything productive actually happens.
>>
>>92528595
probably what im gonna end up doing, its still a wip
>>
>>92528696
>>
>>92529041
Just put a cap of # units per army based on an average or even arbitrary # per point limit. Eg. 2000 pts game means only 10 units (activations) max for your army. Can't spam units to get a severe activation advantage.
>>
File: WIP_RTB23.jpg (108 KB, 1015x1199)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Anons am of confus.

I want to make a Dusk Raiders army. Using DG rules can I use the Reaping and how to make it proper to the lore? Is there another list to use?

Please help
>>
>>92529697
>Using DG rules can I use the Reaping and how to make it proper to the lore?
1. Using The Reaping is "proper". Very powerful, even. Anons (and no-gamers) fear regular Las HSS, and yours are both pseudoRelentless and Troops.
2. Doing different things is fine. /Your Dudes/ have their own quirks
>>
>>92529663
The caps will have to be different because I am legally required to acknowledge both Custodes and Militia exist
>>
File: IMG_3683.gif (5.62 MB, 506x458)
5.62 MB
5.62 MB GIF
>>92529697
Bro, I’m making EC that like tanks, it’s /yourdudes/
>>
>>92529697
All legions used all standard equipment and vehicles, and used a wide variaty of stratagies and tactics - specially so during the earlier years of the Great Crusade.
>>
>>92529766
I wish there was a more "assaulty" alternative to represent the Raiders.

Should I still focus on big infantry masse?
>>
>>92529858
All you gotta do for that is take 20 man tactical squads, give them all chain bayonets or chainswords, make sure an apothecary tags along to keep them alive, and send them into the meatgrinder.
DG tactical squads are quite nasty, since they still count as stationary after moving, so they can still use Fury of the Legion after walking forward.
So you can have relentless waves of infantry, firing bolters without pause as they close in, finishing off whatever is still standing when things get up close and personal.
>>
>>92529820
Shooting with World Eaters feels mega schizo though. Their rules don't support that at all.
Same for the EC, outside of melee they don't do much. Even when they have Sun Killers, they basically don't benefit from their LA
>>
>>92529858
You still have access to all the standard generic units and RoWs, so you can very much build a more assault focused list if you want to.
>>
>>92529903
Don't need LA rule support for shooting to hurt. Sunkillers are broken enough without their LA buffing them further lol

I'd even go as far to say that even with the melee benefis WE and EC rules provide they only maybe barely make melee units somewhat viable (besides ws 5 terminators and dreadnoughts)
>>
>>92529784
I'm sure if you grabbed normal lists for them both right now both would be within like 5 units anyways. But to be clear yeah, the limit would have to be considered in overall power of units and costing. It is feasible since other companies have done it but it would be a commitment.
>>
>>92529902
Yep I imagined a couple blobs in MkIIs
>>
>>92528205
they're just Destroyers, but you've given them 2W and Fear(1) look at them, they've got anxiety for no reason, then boarding shields to make clearing them off even more of a chore, and they're insanely undercosted at 150 given that they've got chainaxes, boarding shields, +1W and Fear for an extra 9 points each, remember just putting Fear on a NL squad is 10 points, and can be sniped out; rad grenades as upgrade are usually 10 points/squad and again, snipable; boarding shields+breaching charges are an extra 5.5 points/model for breachers over tacticals, so even if you've given them WE-style free axes to replace their chainswords, these are still undercosted Destroyers with all the other upgrades

nobody has so many flamer templates that they can just leave them laid across the battlefield as area terrain; no other phosphex weapon has Breaching anything, they generally have AP3 or AP2 - make a decision and live with it, but bear in mind AP2 is only on the very big shells/dischargers

there's no real justification for this unit to exist other than "traitors", and to be a Salamanders unit as well - meaning they can be taken alongside both Adherents and Sanctifiers, both of whom have good shooting and 2W profiles and also benefit from the LA:SA trait giving them IWND - is just pointless power creep; the chance of Breaching alone on an obsidite rotor cannon makes it as good as 3x bolter shots per round against MEQ and far more useful against 2+/any++ targets; both Sanctifiers and Adherents make better Salamander-style "Destroyer" units

why do they need another asshole unit with magic guns, other than "traitor", why does that unit have to be 3+/5++ so the only truly cost/time effective way to clear it is massed bolters, etc etc
>>
>>92530122
Harsh, but fair.
Points costing isn’t my strong suit at all, so I wasn’t quite sure how to cost them. Tried to base it mostly off of Destroyers as you can tell. That’s also why stuff like the Rad grenades came free.
Good point on the templates, didn’t really think that through. AP3 was inspired by the Rapier phosphex rounds, since I was hesitant to make an AP2 template weapon. Breaching was suggesting by someone else, should have thought more on it.
Also fair. I was inspired by people talking about reverse legion loyalties. The 2 wounds was to keep it in line with other salamanders. I had the idea of traitors that had more or less lost their shit, and coming to abhor all life. Like I said, first time homebrewing so not exactly surprising that it’s a mess.
>>
3d printing seems cool but i like not having brain tumors
>>
>>92530315
Just gotta resist the urge to drink the uncured resin.
>>
>>92529697
>Proper to the lore
What kind of Dusk Raiders are you doing? GC era, or Death Guard loyalists who repainted their armour?
The Reaping (and any RoW) work fine for either, I'm more just curious. When mortarion joined his legion it was as though their existing character was magnified, so they wouldn't've been all in on chemical weapons beforehand but they definitely would've used them.
>>
working on 1.1 of my imperialis militia vehicle design ruleset. may come either this thread or within the next few, unsure yet as I have cut my finger and typing is somewhat difficult
>>
>>92530315
Could be worse, could put away like 10 darts a day. I knew some chain smokers that went through multiple packs a day, while working. It blew my mind.
As someone with a 3d printer, it's not the eating resin that's the issue, it's the smell. Get low odor resin and you are good for the most part.
>>
>>92528729
Exemplary Battles
>Liberation of Constanix II
Google "Mechanicum Militia Exemplary"
>>
>>92530357
When blackshields rules came out I thought about repainted Dusk Raiders but, rules are so plain and anonymous, I went back to the original GC era project.

My understanding was that it was again a heavy infantry force but without scythes and I could use Garro
>>
File: IMG_6095.jpg (1.22 MB, 2836x2557)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>92528081
finished up this goober today, likely to use him as a headhunter prime or seeker sergeant
>>
>>92528956
He said invictor, not a dread.
>>
>>92530615
Invictors are Redemptors with the coffin replaced with a cockpit.
>>
File: Custodussy.jpg (57 KB, 573x1280)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>GW introduces female custodes
>The fans:
I see this as an absolute win.
>>
>>92530727
if you had sex you wouldnt be this pathetic
>>
>>92530727
How are arms that spindly supposed to puncture the hull of a Rhino? 0/10
>>
>>92530727
STL where?
>>
>>92530776
>t. a homo
>>
>>92530691
Hand looks different to me, a little less chunky? Only going for that part might work
>>
File: GLLNSd2XEAAgBF6.jpeg.jpg (37 KB, 588x399)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>92530727
we could've had sisters of silence instead of this shit
but no, now we have a fanbase full of coomers who excuse any old shit they're given just because it makes them horny

all this lying, arguing and gaslighting from the people defending it (and GW) pisses me off
dont fucking tell me that "I dont care about SoS because nobody did before this when I own a bunch of SoS models you twitter incel fuck
>>
anyone got a pdf of the horus heresy masterclass books ? dont really feel like shelling out $100+ dollars.
>>
>>92530878
i would read your post but you're a 'safe horny' retard who should go back to /a/
>>
>>92530858
Retard
>>
>>92530969
no, I just want SoS
>>
>>92530943
https://mega.nz/folder/XzBwlTIb#yTUdHsH3YhpFtGOQZ-xOeQ

You have fifteen minutes
>>
>>92531014
realest nigga on the planet
>>
File: brassscorp.png (1021 KB, 814x760)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
>>92531014
God, I want one so bad. Thanks anon.
>>
>>92531014
Based beyond belief.
>>
File: 1625861848772.gif (639 KB, 941x684)
639 KB
639 KB GIF
>>92531177
every time I place an order with a caster it takes all of my fucking willpower not to put it in the list
>>
File: images (1) (5).jpg (21 KB, 512x512)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>92530878
>we could've had sisters of silence instead of this shit
Could we, though? Nobody cares about T3 women; all the sympathy SoS (and SoB) comes from being neoGoths
>>
>>92531014
many thanks anon
>>
>>92531238
Brass Scorpion is one of those models so good I want to get an entire army just as the excuse to play it.
>>
>>92527098
You reckon i can just use 7thE rules to use Dark Eldar in Horus Heresy?
>>
>>92531946
in 1.0 probably
>>
>>92531960
Ive only ever played 1.0 I assume making it playable in 2.0 is just adding the reactions and changing any potential psykers right?
>>
File: attatchment.MBCw2O.jpg (519 KB, 1545x2340)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>92528081
Chopped some pistons, epoxied some joints, filled some gaps. Really happy with the result. Will look even better with the armor plating added in, i checked and it covers things quite nicely.
>>
File: 1702009740868436.png (1019 KB, 960x675)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>92531238
Why contain it?
>>
>>92531946
sort of

there shouldn't be any psykers to worry about, but you're not getting any of the newer sub-types either, so your Ravagers lack Antigrav for example and your Wyches lack Light (in that example they get Fleet (1) as compensation but this is poor compensation); you're also missing out entirely on the Dreadnought/Automata unit types, either of which might have been better for the Cronos - "Monstrous Creature" is no longer a thing, it's a subtype (Monstrous), so by default the Chronos/Talos should both be Infantry (Monstrous)

a lot of the special rules from 7E that survive have changed a little - many of them are now (X) so again you're possibly losing out because by default, a rule that doesn't say whatever value of (X) it's meant to be, like Feel No Pain, becomes (6+) or (1) as appropriate); some of them in the DE codex like Arcane Payload are redundant - it's just another way of writing Instant Death now, but would probably be better as some value of Murderous Strike (X) (and Hexrifles aren't fluffy anyway ...)

the biggest problem is Movement; there was no Movement characteristic in 7E, so you have to agree on what the basic Movement should be, and it hasn't existed since 2E as of 7E - when Eldar were noticeably faster than Humans, who were then as fast as space marines, but are now slower

I'd suggest a baseline of 8" for Movement, and maybe 22" for the jets, 14" and Antigrav, Fast sub-type for the transports

if you just want infantry out of it they're pretty much ready to go, I think, just need a Movement characteristic
>>
>>92528804
>>92528956
The Invictus hand is about 60% the size of the Redeptor's hand.
>>
File: IMG_3885.jpg (1.19 MB, 2516x2071)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>92527837
>mdw
>>
>>92532743
>Albania
Is Albia not Britain (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion)?
>>
>>92533219
good link dumbass
>>
>92530727
>92530969
>92531437
The IG shit brain is back. He's going to be spamming this for weeks, isn't he?
>>
>>92533356
you know they stop if you don't acknowledge them, right
>>
>>92533219
Yeah, "Old Albia" = England. When the black books go into describing the place, it's basically victorian england.
>>
Flight of the Eisenstein was a pretty sweet read, I've enjoyed all four books quite a lot.
Can't wait to continue from here, it's a good feeling
>>
>>92533570
Glad you're enjoying them. Not every book is fantastic, but there are some great parts. I'm up to Nemesis (listening to the audiobooks while I drive), and they've all been worth reading at least.
>>
>>92533570
what's the next one again ?
>Fulgrim
...well i guess it can only go up after that one
>descent of angels
my bad
>>
>>92533789
The characters in descent of angels are forgettable, but I like the portrayal of Caliban, the Dark Angels, and chaos. A full legion of knights from some dark fairytale going out to slay the monsters of the galaxy or questing alone into the forests is a cool aesthetic.
>>
>>92528081
Exceptional kino, anon. Are these recast?
>>
>>92533888
Nah, the real deal, even the etched brass
>>
one of the problem i have with BL is that they try to make relatable primarchs. when each and every one of them make mao and stalin look like saints.
like that time sanguinius saw a planet that was a bit angry at the BA "diplomacy" and decided to erase the planet's population.
relatable space marines are already bad enough. you give child soldiers fed on propaganda the means to rampage across the galaxy.
warhammer 40k/30k should be 1984/the road in space
but it doesn't sell as much i guess
which is very ironic, corpo taking a concept just shy of lovecraft's worst nightmare and making it a marketable product. i guess they don't directly kill so it's okay
>>
>>92530878
I want to like Sisters more, but it’s hard when their entire range is 3 models including their incredibly mid plastics.
>>
>>92533897
I am beyond jelly, anon. I missed out on the last chance to buy for Legion dreads, and I regret it every day
>>
>>92533986
Yeah, I wish I'd bought more desu. These are like 7 or 8 years old I think? Never bought one for my WB and that's the one that hurts the most. There's always China, but I don't trust that anything larger than a bolter isn't going to be awful.
>>
File: 20240115_182523.jpg (3.71 MB, 4032x3024)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>92534066
you would be surprised.
>>
so, how exactly are you supposed to use the bolters with no supporting hands in the new resin armory upgrade kits with the new plastic kits? are you just supposed to have them hold it one handed?
>>
>>92534091
Yes, I think so. They don’t fit the old style supporting hands, at the very least.
>>
>>92534091
a bolter in the hand, a chainsword in the other
true grit
>>
>>92534083
What caster is that, anon? I was going to give WTG a try, but I’m open to recommendations
>>
File: 20230830_135936.jpg (4.73 MB, 4128x3096)
4.73 MB
4.73 MB JPG
>>92534110
i know it's a fucking meme at that point. but that chinaman is dead serious about "muh sekret club"
he does have great stuff tho
if you really want to get in, i'll make a thrownaway email to give more info
>>
>>92534128
That would be pretty great, anon
>>
>>92534128
I would also appreciate it anon, I'd like to try some other casters because the more accessible ones aren't so great (I am the anon that brought up China)
>>
>>92534091
why not, Maloghurst does, southpaw even

are you less of a man than McYogurts
>>
>>92534105
>bolter in one hand, vexilla in the other
TRVE SONS
>>
>>92534138
>>92534148
got it, q0379652@gmail.com
>>
>>92534236
Sent ;)
>>
>>92530727
Rogue Trader Femstodes
>>
>>92534091
I do not accept those as Carsoran axes. I'd sooner have a Charatran chainaxe count as a Carsoran axe / Tabar than those Eye things
>>
Oh dear. Welp there's the downside of ordering stuff from abroad - I "won" the customs lottery on my Tortuga parcel, jesus it's been so long since I was stung(I suppose that's the one benefit of Brexit: it overworked the customs staff to the point they were just waving 99.9% of stuff through lol) I forgot what a cunt it is.
>>
>>92528266
Tactical Strike in Black Book 3 from 1st. Rules for selecting ~150pts of "hero" models and 250-350(scenario/resource dependent) regular plebs from standard unit entries but as single models, ad-hoc squads, limits on what kind of stuff you can pick etc, plus a lite but fun "survival mode" campaign system fluffed as small bands of Traitors hunting small bands of Loyalist survivors after the Dropsite Massacre but works fine for pretty much all the behind the lines/shattered legion era small actions. Nothing about it is much of an issue if you use it with the 2.0 AoD rules & army lists.
>>
>>92528486
Andy Chambers isn't God, he's a bloke with an opinion same as anyone else and given he hasn't been a proper game designer in 2+ decades at this point I'm really not fussed about his opinion on the matter.

Your example also illustrates anon's point perfectly; Kill Team is skirmish. Yes technically 40K/30K is "skirmish" but I'm talking about scale of engagement rather than style of play; every AA game I've played at Warhammer scale of engagement to one degree or another has devolved into an *even more* listbuilding-focused affair where "turn zero" will often functionally decide the game and even where it doesn't, figuring out ways to game the activation system itself is more important than making actual tactical decisions. Crunchy games are not inherently lesser systems because newer systems trended towards boardgame-tier simplicity. IGOUGO games are not inherently lesser systems because newer ones trended towards AA. Anymore than large point value games of Warhammer are inherently superior to smaller sizes just because the fashion has been for the latter in recent years.

AA fags are worse than airbrushpoofters - just acknowledge it's your own preference and move on rather than constantly demanding everyone submit to your fucking cult mentality.
>>
>>92534444
*the fashion has been for the former
>>
>>92530315
Do you drive a car or live in a city anon? Cos I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>92530727
This sort of shit needs to be spammed endlessly on every WC social media post - they need to understand the consequences of this won't be a few dangerhairs thanking them for "feeling seen", it will be a fucking *torrent* of filth all over their "mum-friendly" IP. You reap what you sow fuckers.
>>
>>92531014
Can anyone repost this please?
>>
>>92530727
I will now buy custodes.
>>
>>92534282
Turns out it wasn't so big a change
>Ywn have a muscular, bare-chested, oiled Custodian gf
Better that we had all burned in the fires of Horus' ambition...
>>
>>92534489
I hope you aren't one of the guys who complains that GW female models aren't sexy enough.
>>
>>92534444
Andy chambers is not a game designer anymore? Lol, shows how ignorant you are about games outside GW.
And AA mechanics are the standard since decades ago for a reason. It's just better for tactics and gameplay at the cost of a few tokens to track units.
40k et al are pretty much the only IGOYGO games nowadays, and only because brainlets like you are too attached to it.
That's also why HH2 introduced Reactions as a compromise. It's super obvious how better is AA for anybody that has dabbled in game design.
>>
Does the Space Wolves SL major trait apply to HoW? I'm thinking of making a mixed Blood Angels and Space Wolves detachment and juat focusing on getting as much HoW hits as possible to tilt melee in my favor.
>>
recon squad done :D
>>
>>92535158
great stuff as always, anon. how did you make the backpacks? is that the tactical hand gesture from the armoury of the sons of horus?
>>
>>92534630
Never used a coomer model in my life. Have on occasion remarked that GW's studio paintjobs make their female models look like crossdressing rugby players, but that's a criticism of the paintjob failing to capture the femininity of the sculpt not a demand for SEXOOOOOOOO minis.

I just want to make them regret pandering to rancid idpol faggits.
>>
>>92534687
I thought Andy fucked off into videogame development and ended up as a team leader(ie, manager who doesn't actually do design anymore) or whatever.

The standard is 40K, all other wargames are niche by comparison, and 40K has remained IGOUGO all this time because it's just better for the size of conflict being depicted. 5000 arthouse indy poofter flicks doesn't change the fact that most people go to the cinema to see the five big action blockbusters with 100 times the budget of all the poofterflicks together, but you'd sit there and try to make everyone believe the fagfilms are "the standard" because there's so many of them. I've already explained to you the problems with AA which have nothing to do with "tokens" but you resort to that flimsy defence because you know you can't fucking refute the reality: AA "games" at platoon+ scale functionally have one turn - turn zero. There are no "tactics and gameplay" in AA games *except* the AA system itself, it *becomes* the game because if you exploit it well enough what your opponent does on the table itself becomes irrelevant. Go look at "tactics" advice for any AA-based game system and the only time regular game mechanics will be mentioned is in relation to how you can exploit the AA system to stack their use for a quick win.

And then you shit yourself even harder; if AA is the only possible way to design a good game and IGOUGO is beyond redemption, why are even most AAfags satisfied with a "compromise" like Reactions which introduce the barest minimum of out-of-sequence play into a fundamentally IGOUGO system? Surely if the masses actually gave a shit about your inane personal preference to the degree you believe they'd be clamouring to make HH fully-AA(spoiler: they ain't)? Surely if AA was so objectively superior in every circumstance GW would be using it already for all their games right? I thought grogs were a tiny irrelevant minority, but apparently GW is striving to please us lol.
>>
>>92535285
cont. Other anon remains correct; AA *can* work in *some* systems, but it's not objectively better, and at some scales of battlefield is objectively worse.

>verification not required
>>
>>92530727
If someone put this on the table in front of me I'd ensure they left with a shattered mandibular ramus
>>
I hate GW for shitting up this thread for weeks with custodesposting
>>
>>92527098
So, what´s the difference between a regular ork boyz green tide and a beast snagga one?
>>
>>92535158
I don't know if it's any good but recons rolling up with a bunch of shotguns is pretty funny. I haven't gotten around to making a squad myself yet.
>>
>>92535780
Fuck sorry, I auto clicked to the thread link, thinking it was the new 40k one, sorry
>>
>>92534236
are you still checking this anon?
>>
>>92535791
Shotguns themselves aren't really worth much as a weapon, concussive is their main draw. Recons lack the melee to really use it, so I think they're mostly useful as a support squad, sadly.
>>
>>92535815
Wrong thread
>>
>>92535874
40k players still can't read though.
>>
>>92533929
>make mao and stalin look like saints
>implying mao wasn't described as having an angelic presence and was described as many non communists as having a saintly presence
down the hall to the left etc
>>
>>92534128
I'd like in as well anon, sending you one rn >>92534236
>>
>>92533929
>>92535966
lol
I think a lot of republicans would have voted for Mao, he was a charismatic farmboy whose whole ideology consisted of "fuck the gubermint", then the gained power and his ideology shifted to "fuck anyone who thinks I'm wrong". The sad part is that he would be a massive improvement over the people that republicans actually do vote for.
>>
>>92527466
HORUS HORUS HORUS
O
R
U
S
>>
>>92535794
its ok anon were just gonna beat you to death with lead pipes
>>
File: 1713165821037756.png (305 KB, 781x728)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Anyone boycotting GW now after the femstodes debauchery and going full 3d printer?
>>
>>92530727
yourbrainonporn.com

Read you coom crusted sock.
>>
>>92536045
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FEMSTODES FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS ALL THIS GENERALS TALKED ABOUT FOR A WEEK
POST COOL CONVERSIONS OR RULES DEBATES OR GETTING ORDINANCE ARGUMENT ANON IN HERE OR FUCKING SOMETHING
>>
>>92536045
Post minis.
>>
>>92536045
yeah i am
>>
>>92536060
Talking about dumb fluff changes is quick and easy
painting and modelling takes time.
>>
>>92535158
Sweet paint job browski
>>
File: Pleb reaction.jpg (61 KB, 545x478)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>92536060
>>
>>92535188
thanks! the backpacks are mk iv packs with primaris infiltrator antennae. I cut off the back portion and added some marine pouches and guardsmen bits too.
>>92535791
they're an 85pt squad with line, which is pretty nice. im hoping to use their concussive shotguns to support some of my melee squads in ZM, but really I just did them because they look cool hhh
>>92536094
thanku
>>
>>92536214
I don't mind that you're a better painter than me.
I feel bad that you're also much quicker.
>>
>>92535188
oh and yea the hand is from the SoH upgrades
>>92536239
idk if im that fast really, i spend a lot of hours painting stuff. i try not to think about how many hours have gone into this army lol. I just get really fixated on projects
>>
>>92536214
How easy was it to fit those mkiv backpacks on the beakies?
>>
>>92536313
its pretty easy, you just cut off the connector bit on the back of the body and glue the mkiv pack on. you can add a plasticard spacer if you want, I think I had to for the old mkiii packs
>>
File: Eversor scream.png (324 KB, 968x399)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>92536327
Yeah I was wondering about if I needed a spacer or not, thanks!
>>
>>92536214
you're the guy who made the shotguns with volkites and plasticard tubes right?
>>
>>92536045
No one ever boycots GW
>>
>>92535285
The size of the wargame doesn't matter for AA and there's plenty of proven ways to balance those systems, like using action points.
And of fucking course it becomes the game, that's the whole point of simulating the near simultneos back and forth between armies instead of one side waiting like idiots while they're shot and stabbed. That's also why 40k has always have so lolrandom dice resolution, and clunky reaction/interruption mechanics shoehorned over the years (like 8th+ stratagems) to compensate for it.
And lol at you being a grog. A real one would know that GW mainline games have always been serviceable at best due to its legacy TTRPG heritage and trying to dumb it down for middlehammer kids like you with 3rd.
Not wanting to manage status tokens and upsetting little timmies that never matured like you is the only reason 40k didn't change to AA like any game designer would have done.
>>
>>92536548

I boycot it. Since finishing HH books. Will finish my pile of shame and then check what the current status of the game is.
>>
>>92536548
Yeah I will now, fuck ESG woke cancer.
>>
>>92536548
They keep discontinuing the kits I like and half the replacements are trash I've no interest in.
Even without Femstodes, I would've ended up soft-boycotting them anyway
>>
File: brain too smooth.png (266 KB, 680x479)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>92536809
>picrel
>>
>>92536809
What's the Epic Game Store got to do with this
>>
>>92534532
Heresy masterclass and others, for those who missed it. I hate joo workshop and femstodes.

https://files.catbox.moe/2xg4dm.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/uyh5bk.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/9sz8vg.pdf
>>
>>92536823
Been soft-boycotting GW for years now. Not because I wanted to, but because the models they've been releasing are just not appealing to me. There's a lot of conversion work needed in the best of cases, and paying premium price to end up spending so much effort on fixing the models just is silly.
Still have a large enough backlog to paint for at least a little longer, might just start looking into 3d printing after that.
Haven't even bought any rulebooks. Fuck having to carry around multiple large books when you need a phone or tablet anyway for all the inevitable FAQs, and the PDF format is more stable than whatever GW tries to do with EPUB. The anons who convert the files are saints.
>>
Is it possible to match titans and power armor?
>warhound: light power armor
>Reaver and Warbringer: regular
>Warlord: Regular?
>Warmaster, Emperor, and Warmonger: Terminator
>>
>>92536899
Essex my beloved
>>
>>92537198
I personally only buy books because they're very nice and high quality as a collectible, I basically only use pdfs for looking up sfuff while playing and newrecruit for all the keywords and abilities my guys have
>>
>>92537010
mmmm, candy apple red
>>
File: 1690669742683845.png (360 KB, 1200x1200)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>92527098
It's Thursday. What ligma model are we getting today?
>>
>>92537284
Anon...
>>
>>92537284
Anon... There's no more Heresy Thursdays...
>>
>>92537198
There's still one or two kits worth it, and I can't deny the new heresy vehicles are really nice, but yeah, between primaris and the HH redesign, it's getting difficult.
3D printing's only getting better though, it's already becoming pretty standard for my dudes.
>>
>>92537284
Heresy Thursday is dead 'til late summer at the earliest.
>>
Where's the article?
>>
>>92537198
Based
>>
>>92537450
Read, nigga
>>
>>92537468
Read what?
>>
>>92537487
>Anon, read
>>
File: LVPERCAL.jpg (229 KB, 1536x2048)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>92536020
L V P E R C A L
Need to paint the lenses, weather the bronze, and then it's time to oil up.

What colour should I paint the frag/krak? Gunmetal, classic green/red?
>>
>>92533219
>Is Albia not Britain
Yes. There's a pretty strong argument that they're inspired by the reiver clans who used to carry out raids across the Anglo-Scottish border under cover of darkness. The term 'red-handed' is Scottish in origin. Many of them were eventually deported/resettled to Ulster, where the traditional symbol is a red right hand. All lines up very neatly.
>>
Boycussy
>>
>>92536548
Behold: me
Last purchase: 2014
>>
>>92536548
Does it count if I've only ever bought Citadel paints, because I have a few of those. I get all my models from casters.
Not for any ideological reasons, I'm just a cheap fuck.
>>
>>92537531
>then it's time to oil up
Seems pretty dark already for something you're about to oil weather. Wouldn't it make more sense to paint everything a bit brighter and flatter and let the oils do most of the shading?
>>
>>92538202
What if anon wasn't talking about that kind of "time to oil up" :^)
>>
Will taking Custodes allies for my TS hinder me too much if they’re deep striking into the enemy’s deployment zone and my TS are all artillery and tanks?
>>
>>92530122
>>92530254
They feel overpowered because Destroyers themselves are underpowered, as they are the only Elites squad with 1W.
>Vets: WS5 | W2 | A2 | 3+
>Termies: WS4 | W2 | A2 | 2+/4++
>Tech & Apoth: aren't their own squads and should also be 2W
>Contemptor: WS5 | 6W | A3 | 2+/5++
>Rapier: WS1 | 2W | A1 | 3+
Same goes for Legion specifics. Except Deathsworns, those are 2W Destroyers
>>
>>92538655
Yeah, -4 STR
>>
File: PXL_20240418_164002730~2.jpg (405 KB, 1445x1341)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
He tall
>>
File: am-i-alpharius.jpg (46 KB, 300x296)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>92539055
>>
>>92539055
>Two Alpha Legionaries circa late M30
>Subjects tentatively identified as 'Alpharius' and 'Betapharius' respectively
>>
>>92539101
If I get bitten by an Alpha Legionary do I become an Alpharius?
>>
>>92539260
Yes
>>
>>92539260
Yes (I am Alpharius)
>>
>>92538827
Fuck the memes. I’m trying to ask a legit question
>>
>>92539308
>>92539322
>be me
>get a chunk of my arm taken out after an Alpha Legionary bit me
>full moon
>hair starts falling out and I start hulking out
>mfw I am now Alpharius
>>
>>92539055
Is he nuPraetorsized or what?
>>
File: PXL_20240418_171002146.jpg (869 KB, 3050x1714)
869 KB
869 KB JPG
>>92539367
I don't have any new praetors but he's taller than the new SoH named character and an intercessor (who was one of my first models and hasn't been stored well so don't judge me)
>>
>>92539413
Looks a tiny bit smaller than nuPraetors.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alpha Legion marines are kinda supposed to be bigger than other marines?
>>
Looking for a little help. I want to run raven guard that are disillusioned with corax.
Would any blackshield combo work well or should I just run them as normal minus the heavy corax stuff like Mor deythan? I've also considered adding a "wolves" detachment to add a little more flavor to their brand of warfare. Space or Luna.
>>
>>92539453
From what I remember, AL marines are slightly larger than average and A/O are shorter than average for the primarchs so the whole thing about how they blend in with their marines works a little better
>>
>>92539453
That's not really a thing in lore, it comes from this paragraph in Index Astartes:
>"The Alpha Legion, as it was now named, was the last of the Adeptus Astartes Legions to be created. With astounding prescience, the Emperor had ordered their founding just a few decades before. The new Space Marines were tall and strong, much reminiscent of their Primarch, and were possessed of a cunning intelligence."
Which does state they're tall but just says "tall" in general, it doesn't compare them to other Astartes and say they're taller than them. But Legion does contain marines from the AL who are almost Primarch sized
>Sheed Ranko, master of the Alpha Legion’s Terminator elite, was an especially large Astartes, who doubled well for both Omegon and Lord Alpharius in diplomatic circumstances
>>
>>92539469
There's a traitor RG anon who shows up in these threads whose dudes do much this.
Blackshields are one way to do it, but there's no reason not to just run RG that way anyway.
>>
>>92539486
I wonder if he was tall before becoming a marine or took to the geneseed that well. Or both.
>>
>>92539453
>>92539484
>>92539486
So, I think this got partly retconned in the Alpharius novel, in a way that I think actually fixes it.
New-ish fluff being:
AL are normal sized, Alpharius/Omegon have a warp/primarch power that can make them appear how they want/are expected to appear to fit in, much like how Corax goes invisible.
Personally, I like this more, because having the infiltration legion be undermined by being exceptionally tall feels retarded. Just put a max height on important meetings and ensure no AL infiltration.
>>
>>92539508
Supposedly Alpha Legion marines are the biggest marines (half a head taller than the others) and they had the smallest primarch (half a head shorter than the others).
Then BL made the Primarchs be some 5 meters tall and unable to fit through doors.
Then French retconned it into making Alpharius a psyker that can make you see him whatever he wants you to see him.
This setting is theirs to play with.
>>
>>92539676
I wonder how much the Imperium has to spend on making buildings able to handle marines and all the way up to Emps.
>>
File: GLYLEArbIAAOYSN.png (5.6 MB, 3202x3850)
5.6 MB
5.6 MB PNG
>>
>>92539794
this is why killing redditors should be legal
>>
>>92539808
I agree friendo, but of who else do you think deserves to be legally killed
>>
>>92539413
Wtf he's big
>>
File: Paler God.jpg (215 KB, 1574x1112)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>92538800
>Same goes for Legion specifics. Except Deathsworns
Ashen Circle are still 1W as well. :(
>>
>>92539055
I see, so you can't attack the Saboteur, because he's the guy your army's ADB waifu told them not to worry about.
>>
>>92539676
So nu-beakies are perfect then for AL.
>>
>>92539901
Xenos scum, we need another xenocide!
>>
>>92539926
As are the shitty DG snowflake flamersquad
>>
>>92539937
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>92539486
>Sheed Ranko
Formerly Chuck
>>
File: 2ceskccq19vc1.jpg (234 KB, 1170x1331)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
>>92538202
I'm not using an oil to darken it down, I'm using a brown to add an effect like dust in the recesses.
>>
>>92539413
Forget the intercessor, what happened to that MK VI
>>
>>92540114
I was using him to test colour schemes so I was just repainting over the top of him a few times. After applying the soh scheme the paint cracked and some purple from an EC test came through
>>
File: smik.jpg (31 KB, 800x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>92540130
>using him to test colour schemes
Didn't know veteran trooper Smik dated back to HH.
>>
>>92540187
The god-emperor alone knows what armour mark lies under that paint.
>>
>>92540200
mk0
>>
>>92539926
1/4
>Type: Balance
>Faction: Legiones Astartes
>FOC: Elites
Destroyers become 2W. This would also affect Legion-specific Destroyers.
>Why
They should be 2W because other Elite options are 2W at a similar points cost.
For +10 pts Veterans lose rad grenades, Stubborn & Counter Attack but gain +1WS and +1W (on top of Chosen and Relentless)
>>
>>92540209
2/4
>Faction: LA (any)
>FOC: HQ & Elites
Destroyer Bolt pistol, available to Destroyers, Legion-specific Destroyers and Moritats, are considered bolt pistols for rule purposes but get the following profile:
12" Pistol 1 S4 AP5 Rad-phage
>Why
Normal bolt pistols aren't war crime weapons. But we can't suddenly make them better than volkite serpentas either
>>
>>92528264
>no game opinions
>probably a fag jumping ship from 40k

Lurk more please
>>
>>92540255
>defending reactions
nogames.
>>
>>92540209
3/4
>Faction: CORE rules
On a successful wound, Rad Phage causes the targetted unit to take a Toughness test once the attacker unit finishes its attacks for that phase. Heavy-type units only need to test on an unsaved wound instead.
If failed, the entire squad counts as having -1T for wound purposes. This does not affect Instant Death thresholds and does not stack with itself (as usual), but it does stack with other similar rules.
The effect ends at the end of the affected squad's next turn.
>Why
Currently, Rad phage affects a single model. One that first has to suffer an unsaved wound yet also survive.
Yet one Shotgun can Concuss an entire squad just like that.
>>
File: Moritat.png (218 KB, 821x378)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>92540209
4/4
>Faction: Any with the Bitter Duty rule
Modify Bitter Duty to be: Units with Bitter Duty can only JOIN OR BE JOINED BY other units with Bitter Duty, unless either of the units has a rule that ignores this prohibition.
>Why
Moritats shouldn't be able to join just anything bro like come one lol
>>
File: IMG_5803.jpg (357 KB, 1427x1835)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>92536437
nah that was me, i've only painted one so far as i've gotten really into tow recently
>>
>>92540468
is that XIX freehand?
>>
Alright lads, how should I base these fuccbois? Right seems like the same choice, but I kinda really love the Mars red
>>
>>92540490
yeah, it was just straight lines which made it a lot easier
>>
>>92540537
the red will make the green pop more
>>
>>92532554
I will be very curious about its stability and solidity once complete.
I would be too worried about the resin part not holding to attempt it.
>>
>>92540548
Still, that's small and neat. Nicely done.
>>
>>92540549
I agree, I'm just worried about the brightness of the base completely overshadowing the black armour.
>>
>>92540629
thanks anon :)
>>
>>92540652
just stick a guy on one and see if it does
>>
>>92529125
Imagine the pussy muscles on a female custodian? Could prolly smash your johnson if she wanted to while doing the wild thing
>>
>>92540965
Women aren't real, they can't hurt me.
>>
>>92534236
Did any anons get anything back or did I just sign up for dickpills?!
>>
>>92540130
>cracked and some purple from an EC test came through
Yeah sure, "EC" Purple.

>>92540200
It's clearly MkVII, you can see a chest aquila and the belt.
>>
>>92539055
What paint is that
>>
Anyone able to help clarify Animatus Integro, p94 Mech Book?
>Instead of making a Shooting Attack, a Cybertheurgist with this Cybertheurgic Rite may apply the effects of any version of the Battlesmith (X) special rule they have to a single model with the Vehicle, Dreadnought or Automata Unit Type that is within 12" of the Cybertheurgist.
>Instead of making a Shooting Attack
So then if I load up a magos auxilia with a bunch of weapons, can he perform the rite multiple times (is it limited to the 1 shoot per turn)? Does doing the rite forgo the MA's ability to use a cybertheurgic weapon?
My logic says you do a shooting attack, a rite, or cyber weapon, but would appreciate some insight or FAQ I may have missed
>>
>>92541690
Main rulebook errata, page 4.
>>
>>92541790
Many thanks, one of any then. Cheers
>>
I know general opinion of the panoptica people is bad, but Liber Imperatus militia section seems kinda neat. Anyone tried it?
>>
>>92537207
I guess the dire wolf would equal extra armor light.
>>
>>92542002
The people running that place are obxonious and entitled, but the books have decent ideas worth mining
>>
File: wA-5-4Ubp8C~Fz_0.jpg (72 KB, 1000x673)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
For those of you that play with a LoW, can I get some feedback on the one you love and why? So many choices are appealing, for hobby and play reasons...
>>
File: pert siege.jpg (58 KB, 578x574)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>92542038
typhon. kills pissbabies dead.
>>
File: 1479625707908.jpg (148 KB, 535x464)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>92542096
Brother.
>>
>>92537560
So a Dusk Raiders army could feature some fast units to represent this
>>
>>92534128
Assuming I didn’t just buy an amway starter box, I’ve emailed you for love too.
>>
>>92542038
The glaive this edition is hot trash from a rules standpoint, but it’s by far the coolest of the baneblade chassis tanks. A LOW slot just isn’t worth it for one shot of an S8 AP3 weapon. I think it would have been very cool to give it like five shots that could each target a different initial model in the squad so you really get that sweeping death beam effect, and that would make it more useful against heavy targets too.
>>
File: 4938379.jpg (1.8 MB, 1960x2614)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>92527098
Confess your sins to Dark Angel Jesus, /hhg/
>>
>>92542389
ive been watching bbw porn from the ages of 4-19. this has permanently altered my brain chemistry and every time i quit its one of the most sexually agonizing experiences of my life. I am currently dating and in love with a girl who is 99 pounds. I have terrible ideas of fattening her up italian style via elaborate dishes and excessive butter usage. I feel horrible about trying, or wanting to change someone I love. Sometimes I think the only way I can fix myself is outright brainwashing or MKUltra type shit.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (2.89 MB, 3947x3023)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>92542389
Forgive me father for I am a sinner. I will never finish painting my models.
>>
File: nigel-terry-excalibur_0.jpg (68 KB, 1200x680)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>92542389
that's not Jesus
>>
File: images (1) (6).jpg (42 KB, 739x415)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>92542441
Brosnanpilled
>>
>>92542441
Based, embrace your inner Architect
>>
>>92542029
Imma mine. I don't agree with some of their changes though.
>>
>>92542441
Why don't you just date a BBW instead
>>
>>92542389
I converted mk 7 marines to mk 5 and used them to build a HH Dark Angels army.
>>
>>92542578
ive tried and they do not fuck with me. additionally the heart is blind.
>>
>>92542593
You need to play the long game
Find a good looking chubby lass, nothing too big, love her, care for her pump 4 children into her and enjoy the result

a family and your own bbw
>>
>>92542288
Pretty sure Old Albia also invented dreadnoughts, so you should add some of those to your list.
>>
>>92534236
I sent you a ring myself, anon as some of these changs keep burning my ass lately with the orders
>>
>>92533219
Is that why all the best things come from Albia?
>>
Albussy
>>
>>92541506
Gsw Metal interference paints
Gloss black primer -> turquoise interference -> blue interference with a couple drops of green over the mid tones and highlights -> green interference over the highlights
>>
>>92543235
Is this the highlight of your day?
>>
>>92543281
The opposite: it is the nadir of yours, and this thread, at this time.
It highlights the stagnation and impasse of the current discourse. Ctrl F it; it is not the first time it happens in this thread. But with your hope, it can be the last.
At least for now.
>>
>>92543353
Oh don't you worry, my life is a lot more shit. Some idiot spamming -ussy isn't even in the top ten of worst moments of my day.
>>
Spamussy
>>
>>92543542
Worst of all is, I'm not sure I'm all of them. There's been some I can't remember if I posted them.
I can't recall if I ate cheese this morning, either. That and taking my sweet time loading words during speech makes me wonder, alas, nothing much one can do it true
>>
>tfw want to do EC just because the purple is so perfect looking
How common is this feeling?
>>
>>92543935
1/20th
>>
>>92543970
1/18th. Anyone who says 1/20th is a traitor and a liar.
>>
Do the AL have a top duelist like other legions? Got a long ride to Phoenix and started chatting with my passenger.

>>92544161
Shattered legion or blackshields.
>>
File: 362878.png (489 KB, 640x480)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>92544199
they did and his name was Alpharius this too is a lie
>>
>>92544846
>>92544846
>>92544846
>>
>>92536060
Go to bed.
>>
>>92540537
I like your headhunter Solar aux paintjob, green lenses look better than blue imo, it goes nicely with the seen green SoH.

WARMASTER WARMASTER WARMASTER
A
R
M
A
S
T
E
R
>>
>>92542389
>Hello there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.