[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Infinity is a 28mm tabletop skirmish game about worms produced by Corvus Belli, and includes the related games Aristeia, Defiance, TAG Raid, REM Racers, and Acheron's Fall. Corvus Belli also produces the fantasy games Warcrow and Warcrow Adventures.

>Latest official updates:
https://youtu.be/ZDHt5do5r4w
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/blog/hacker-pilots

>Rules and missions:
https://infinitythewiki.com/index.php
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/resources
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/games/infinity/its

>Beginner FAQs and guides:
https://pastebin.com/x06JG55U
https://pastebin.com/xtQzRcq5
https://pastebin.com/xUBR7QFU

>Model identifiers (what each faction can take):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T2IiNCg093KtAte3Pvry-OaHyk59ZzlH

>Semi-unofficial catalogue of fluff, dossiers, and unit models:
https://human-sphere.com/index.php

>Unit Dossiers archive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YlopTsqhvT4yfgsEAYr6L_XxJ4Ovc7a0

>Infinity Army (official list-builder app) and hacking helper:
https://infinitytheuniverse.com/army-app
https://www.captainspud.com/n4/

>Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/NkglXaCD#Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

Previous thread:
>>92582082
>>
After reading articles and finding random Imperial Service models, I have decided to get collect IS to supplement my OSS army.

Is Sun Tze v2 a joke model?
>Sniper
>WIP 17
>Total Immunity
>1 wound and NWI
>>
>>92656723
He’s ten points cheaper than the HI version, and his long range lets him still contribute from the back line. If you want to take Sun Tze as your Lt., the sniper profile lets you do so without locking yourself into an aggressive HI Lt., and the survival skills he inherited from the HI form are still useful for surviving ambushes and unlucky shootouts.
>>
>store accidentally sent me two copies of a box
Thanks Australia.
>>
>>92658561
TCC? It's done that for me before too.
>>
Holy shit the Ment has some fat tits. Not as big as the Gorgos Pilot or Sukeul, but still.
Pity I can't get a photo of it to come out right.
>>
>>92656723
>obvious LT with +1com token and wip 17 and strategos lv2
>surviveable as fuck due to total immunity and NWI
>best BS in the sectorial with a poor mans msv (because lol poorfag "super"power)
>big cost but sectorial has kuang shi so who cares
He is a good lt and a workeable third turn gun. Just don't put him on aro duty unless you like to fuck with noobs and have a kanren pretend to be him (won't fool anyone who knows that the LTs wip is open information and how strategos works). He is a legacy fluff piece in need of a rework. Unironicaly taowu is what he should have been from the start.
>>
>>92659636
Ironically Taowu just got a rework.
>>
File: tohaa milkers.jpg (150 KB, 1296x690)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>92659488
>Gorgos Pilot or Sukeul
Tohaa is always on top
>>
Coming from sval and looking at white company is making me feel realy jealous. Danavas+valeria+guilang+peacemaker is just a mean hacking game. Nisse+smoke, karhu+beasthunter linkteams, even stupid shit like shooting through smoke with a karhu feuerbach (on sevens, but enemies will react at minus 9 most of the time) or white noise+peacemakers to bully aro pieces . . .
>>
>>92661583
this is so funny. you are living the 90/10 rule right now. Both armies are close to each other in composition but Sval is objectively and way better White Company. Sure the hacking game is better (but not better in the larger view of the game) and has smoke but outside of the Sval is just better
>>
>>92660803
Glad I own both of these, even double for Sukeul
>>
>>92661583
I've had similar thoughts coming from other sectorials to White Company too, Valerya/Danavas and Varangians gives you flexibility most factions don't have which makes your own usual factions seem weak. With a linked Karhu Feuerbach+1B, Nisses and Guijia you can even have firepower dominance. There must be some downside though.
>>
>>92665114
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF2wRaY40oI
> 3:43:45 mark is White Company.

The main problem is none of the cool options in the Sectorial work together very well and low wound count.
>>
>>92665502
I think there is lots of synergy.
Guilang minelayer and peacemakers can create a stupidly dense repeater net while danavas and valeria can deal with everything that's not a anathematics/barid tier killer hacker. Nisse hmg or sniper plus smoke is awesome and again, danavas can lay down white noise zones pretty much at will if you need to bully your oponent or if you are required to take down shit like a silverstar prime, riot missile or kamau sniper.

As far as i can tell they only lack a good/expendable killer hacker, but guided missiles are the best killer hacking orogram as far as i am concerned.

Karhu even gives order efficiency for the otherwise weak lt choices. A link of a karhu feuerbach+kaplan doc+beasthunter or kaplan hrl+valeria+beasthunter should be able to take down what the smoke nisse couldn't.
I will give it a try, and in the worst case i'll have an excuse to get the yadu box (i just think they're neat and cool models) to keep my danavas company.
>>
New to infinity and my only wargaming experience is 30k and Napoleonic. I've been looking through the various armies and the one that most appeals to me is the Ariadna groups. They're just too darn funny.

Any advice or am I getting into a dying faction?
>>
>>92666001
Start with Kosmo, they're good and fun and you can branch out from there.
>>
>>92666017
Wilco, and are there any common newbie pitfalls to avoid?
>>
>>92666001
I'd say pick a sectorial first, you can always branch out later as you get to know the game.
>>
>>92666035
Initial deployment is super important. Moreso than in any other game I’ve played. Leave too many dudes visible and they’ll get picked off before you can do anything with them. Keep too many hiding behind cover and you cede control of the table to your opponent since he can advance with impunity. There’s a balance.

Try to get the max of 15 orders if you can. Even the most elite units need orders to do things, so mix in some chaff.

A decent rule of thumb is three big guns and three buttonpushers. That amount lets you spread your resources around the table and give you Plans B and C for when Plan A dies to a random crit; importantly it also leaves you with enough room in your list for support units, ARO pieces, cheerleaders, etc.
>>
>>92666035
Just rape your enemy with bear attacks and then mop up with The Unknown Ranger and SAS/Uxia, you got this, especially going first.
>>
>>92666154
>>92666360
Thank you both. Based on some more research I'm gonna start with Kosmoflot and expand our from there. A bearpode hammer, a LI/HI anvil, and a SAS&French Scapel.
Captcha:HVYY
>>
How do I into Steel Phalanx?
Looks like new sectorial pack is coming out soon, is it a good start?
>>
Okay, gonna have my first actual (not demo) game next week. Warcor suggested starting with 150 points. Is this okay for this point range?
>>
File: OIP.jpg (28 KB, 474x474)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>92667481
>How do I into Steel Phalanx?
they are one half the of the current operations box set. I would say try to find someone to split the Operation Blackwind box and Beyond blackwind box or find it online. any future "action pack" will simply be those model in one box

>Looks like new sectorial pack is coming out soon,
inevitably but it is in the Current Operation Blackwind box set.

>is it a good start?
it is always a good time to start
>>
>>92669367
You cover most of the basics I'd say. You don't have a lot of long-range weapons so you want to get close.
>>
File: hobo with a shotgun.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1500)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>92669367
>Okay, gonna have my first actual (not demo)
>Nokken Forward Deployment (Boarding Shotgun)
one of us. one of us.
>>
>>92669886
The board is smaller for 150pts, Spitfire is king.
>>
>>92669932
I "played" game against myself with Kaldstrom pack, PanO vs YJ. Nokken was a beast in that fight, his mimetism would save his ass multiple times. Granted, it was played with CodeOne rules, where YJ sniper don't have multispectral visor so in real game he will probably encounter somebody able to get pass this. I somewhere heard that "you don't need to roll for armor if you win all your F2F rolls".
>>
is this game still a goofy circus of gotchas smoke and debateable LOS nonsense? I just found my tunguska team from 2018
>>
>>92670245
>I somewhere heard that "you don't need to roll for armor if you win all your F2F rolls".
*laughs in chain rifle*
>>
>>92670365
LoS shenanigans got cleaned up a while ago, you should be in the clear.
>>
File: 1 - Celestial Guards.png (117 KB, 921x691)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>Adventures into Imperial Service
So I found a new out of production Celestial Guard box. HOWEVER, I did not know how much better Celestial Guard are compared to Zhanshi. for 2 points more you get +1 WIP and +3BTS

this doesn't even look into the fireteam options for Celestial Guard and Zhanshi. it is so weird how I never seen them taken. is it availability of the models that prevents that?
>>
>>92670827
Nah, it's just that they are in the uncomfortable slot of being slightly better line troopers that still don't want to be shot at. They get taken for the kuang shi control device (+smoke). Personaly i think the humble line trooper hacket is something people outside of pano should be more aware of, but swc often are tight for just a 65-70% spotlight chance and addutional aro layer against hi paintrains, tags and short range kill rems (bulleteers
>>
>>92671074
>Personaly i think the humble line trooper hacket is something people outside of pano should be more aware of

yeah man. the moment I saw WIP 14, BTS 3 and noticed a hacker profile, I was sold. 18 point and .5 SWC is too good to not have in a list. it is essentially a 5 point hacker since you will likely take a line troop for orders anyway.
>>
Why do most line troop models have a special weapon when it's usually a total waste of SWC?
>>
Give me a run down on Ariadna in 2024
>>
>>92672583
Relic from a time when lines where much smaller and not every gun had a hyper-optimized, under-costed, and idealized weapon platform. They can still be useful today, though, albeit in the more niche application of you wanting your cheap cheerleaders to pull double duty as a defensive link so you plop down five line troopers and give one a missile launcher or sniper rifle.
>>
>>92672583
Because when you band them together into fireteam, they no longer are waste. Take 5 Fusiliers and you have BS15 B3 Multi Sniper for 57 points, generating 5 orders.
>>
>>92672610
Kurwaspam is still dead in the ground, but Bearpodes are now successfully generating almost as much salt. Among players that actually play rather than shitpost on a Tibetian basketweaving forum, Ariadna is in an okay spot if a bit restricted in their unit choices; you usually hear some kvetching about having to take Unknown Ranger or Bearpodes or that [unit] is “literally worthless” compared to similar unit.
>>
>>92672717
I just mostly have a USAriadna ranger force
>>
File: enjoyer.jpg (59 KB, 736x849)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>92672730
>USAriadna ranger force
what a chad
>>
>>92672730
check the video on this post >>92665502

> 1:36:08 mark for USAriadna
>>
File: steel.png (1.65 MB, 3128x1208)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>92669851
Seems to me that the new pack that's pre-order is different from black wind. It does look like these guys all came out in other reinforcements packs already and this is a compilation.

Left is the new pack, right is blackwind without beyond. Presumably both will be a decent pick up?
>>
>>92673136
huh, on one hand getting Operation Blackwind and slotting in the action Pack is smooth as silk, however having to buy Operation Blackwind for:

>3x THORAKITES
>1x EKDROMOS Hacker
>1x AGÊMA Marksman
>1x HOPLITE
>1x THYREOS

Seems kind of rough if someone just wants one of the armies without having a second player to buy in with
>>
>>92673210
Well after looking at Shakush Light Armored Unit I've got such a Soundwave hard on that I'd be willing to keep the other half if I can use the Tag with them.
>>
>>92673301
yeah, the Shakush is a part of the Hassassin Sectorial.
>>
>>92672583
They don't. There's usually Combi armed LI in the base packs (Kaldstrom, Icestorm, etc) and then for special weapons you buy a specific pack (Fusi box).
>>
>>92673210
Lots of games have 2 player starter boxes, at least Infinity always splits them after a year or two.
>>
Bought Crimson Stone plus expansion and split with a friend, I got Ariadna he got Nomads

Where do I go from here? Won't lie I have been eyeballing USA but I think the Operation and Beyond stuff is vanilla?
>>
>>92672971
Ya I like them I may go into Caledonia but it seems a lot of older Ariadna models are hard to come by now
>>
>>92674954
Just stay with the rangers or pick another faction. Anything not USAF or Kazak is not updated but even then those 2 may not be around forever.

Everything is shifted into thier new space alliance now
>>
>>92673210
Eventually they'll retire the Operation box and release the two armies as separate packs.
>>
>>92674835
>but I think the Operation and Beyond stuff is vanilla?
Nope, Nomads are Corregidor and Ariadna are Kosmoflot. You could expand with the other packs, like the Boosters and Support.
>>
What's the Hassassin Bahram play-style like?
>>
>>92676366
they are a scalpel. you hva the tools to take out the opponents two targets and gets objectives without getting shot. Do not get in a fightfire with HB.

overall, pretty cool and thematic.
>>
>>92676381
Thanks
>>
>>92672638
Fusiliers are a bit of an exception due to their BS12 though. They can even make a decent aggressive link with 2 HMGs for 2 SWC.
>>
>>92671074
> people outside of pano
And even inside pano, a Regular hacker is amazing.
>>
>>92677182
True but I've never seen it done. People usually run a Multi Sniper instead because that can active or ARO.
>>
>>92678148
>not the fusilier ML
Cmon, he's the remove nomads -guy
>>
>>92679660
The ML is more common but is shit for Active.
>>
>>92679929
All the sweeter when it works
>>
>>92675031
Kosomoflot doesn’t look cool to me the older ariadna stuff is better shame I only stuck with rangers.
>>
So I sold of most of my Infinity stuff, but kept a few minis I like the look of.
Are there any interesting mini-agnostic (or easy to proxy) skirmish SF games that are actually good?
>>
>>92680725
check here: >>92608725
>>>/awg/
>>
Well looks like im stay with USARF, I was looking around and am kinda disappointed over models not being sold anymore.

I may look around for Yu Jing ISS stuff but are Celestial Guards fully gone?
>>
>>92681024
>I may look around for Yu Jing ISS stuff but are Celestial Guards fully gone?

whoa buddy, you are really going for all the out of production stuff. I am building imperial services and for the most part you can get a lot of the army. the only essential things that are really out of production are the Bao Troops (funny enough, I have a whole ass extra box of them) and the Celestial Guard "swc" box, but can still be found on ebay. Sun Tze v2 (Marksman Leader) impossible to find individually but are usually a part of a bigger lot of older models

suprisingly there is not a lot of things out of production but are just extra models but below are the list of OOP models:

>Celestial Guard Box
>Bao Troops Box
>Pheasant Rank (Red Fury)
>Crane Rank (Multi Rifle)
>Sun Tze v2 (Marksman Leader)
>Sophotect *NOTE: this is getting a refresh and the 3d images were shown recently*

what is crazy is so much of the sectorial is still available, the only thing IS needs is a refresh style action pack to update some of the models from the starter (Like Bakunin or Military Orders) and a rules refresh (outdated and haven't been touched in a while, which leads me to think they are going to get a range and rules refresh)
>>
>>92681146
I guess you can say im more into the older Infinity stuff, Caledonia and Yu Jing imperial were something I wanted to do but life happened and I was only able to USARF.

but ty
>>
>>92681161
I am also an older player getting back into the game. I only had Tohaa and the original Shasvastii for a while until i got back into the game. A lot of the models and rules for the newer sectorial are really cool and N4 overall is a much cleaner version of N3.

You can find a lot of the older armies for sale for cheap on Facebook market place (I use my wife's account as I fucking hate social media). aside from the aesthetic, what kind of army playstyle are you looking for?

also, keep USArf, that shit is still fun to play and really only has one hard counter which is Tohaa and it is Pic related from Spiral Corp
>>
>>92681224
I like stealthy alpha strike armies, its why I went into USARF for the paratroopers and rangers. Imperial Service has cool hacking and ninjas.
>>
>>92681690
>Imperial Service has cool hacking and ninjas.
oh Imperial service is not want =you want as the hacking game is almost none existent and after JSA became the poster boys Non-aligned armies, they dones' really have access to ninjas (only AVA one).

Here are some armies to look at:
>JSA
Stealth and Ninjas

>ALEPH Operations Subsection
Hacking and haevy hitting. Imperial Service is joked about being a weaker version of this sectorial

>White Banner
>Hassassin Bahram
>Shasvastii
>Tunguska
>Bakunin

check out this website: https://human-sphere.com/Main_Factions
>>
File: Capture.jpg (77 KB, 704x468)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>92681146
>the only thing IS needs is a refresh style action pack to update some of the models from the starter (Like Bakunin or Military Orders)

I did a little exercise, and you may be onto something. the Bakunin and MO action packs are kind of strange in they do not have the simple three regular line troops with combi this. I make picrel and all it is missing is a 50-point S5 model.

what made the do this is you can do exactly what Bakunin did and make the action pack more swc than you can normally field but all you need to do is add the Hsien Multi Rifle LT with +1swc and it is a 300-point list.

it updates the Crane, Pheasant, Zhanying and Bao models too. Celestial guard have newer model so they could reuse those.
>>
File: 1dwaaszhcte51.jpg (934 KB, 1920x2463)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>
File: FB_IMG_1714512921905.jpg (330 KB, 1705x1279)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG-20240502-WA0001.jpg (1.06 MB, 4000x2250)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
A friend bled on my game mat, how do i clean it up without damaging the print?
>>
>>92688220
>dat assembly line
Cute
>>
>>92689196
Did you try rubbing it with wet towel? I doubt chemicals are much help. Don't scrub too hard.
>>
>>92689196
Could try hydrogen peroxide. Should be safe for most dyes in cloth (try it on a small corner section or something first, just in case).
>>
>>92689196
Don't, it adds to the charm. It's a real battlefield now.
>>
A beginner YJ/WB player here.
Here's what I've bought so far:
2x shaolin box
2x haidao (sniper and hacker)
wolf + guijia pilot
daoying hacker
dire foes with adil
yaofang long ya box
yaopu pangguling box
su-jian
yan huo HRMC
haetae
korean reinf
tiger blister
kuang shi box
ISS box for half price which seems legit

Planning:
YJ code1 action pack
the box with hac tao
remote box
mowang
support box
maybe tian gou for holo memes

What am I missing for comfortably flexible list building? Maybe among the mercs (I have a spare helot from varuna so I don't need a libertos)
>>
>>92689261
Yes, but a stain remains

>>92689372
I realy don't think the print will survive that

>>92689504
You do you.

>>92689690
Just the normal s3 rems. Yiu already have everything else
>>
>>92689690
Honestly you'd have been ok with like the Action pack and maybe half of the stuff you bought as a beginner lol. But yeah get the REM box.
>>
File: 20240503_122957.jpg (738 KB, 4000x3000)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>92655981
>>
>>92689911
Finished painting equipe mirage and wardriver. I basically have a bit more than 300 points fully painted of Ariadna. This game is fun.
>>
>>92688220
Where did you get the mat?
>>
>>92689774
I feel like I actually don't even need the action pack if I want to play vanilla YJ. The pack has very essential WB minis though, so I'm buying it anyway.
>>
>>92655981
Was Icestorm the most kino of operation boxes? Or is it just nostalgia?
>>
>>92659488
>>
>>92694898
It's what really launched Infinity into the mainstream, so I would say a mix of both. It's still a great box with some amazing sculpt, especially when you consider when they released it.
>>
>>92694898
it introduces the most kino Fusilier sculpts, that alone elevates it.
miss me with your winterforce shit
>>
Are we autosaged again?
>>
>>92698781
>subtract time of OP post from current time
>if result greater than or equal to 7 days, yes
Use this knowledge well.
>>
>>92698798
>>92698781
You can just click/tap the posting time of the post and a small window will tell you how long ago it was posted.
>>
I have some extra models from Dire Foes boxes and random spare model. is ebay the best play to get rid of them?
>>
>>92699148
Marketplace for your community and then eBay if it doesn't sell in a few days.
>>
>>92699150
okay, I'll give it a try. thanks.
>>
Quick question - which tags in general have S6 instead of S7? Sadly, Tikbalang is OOP so I need a convincing proxy.
>>
>>92702951
PanO has Uhlans and Squalo MkII. S6 TAGs from other factions include Blue Wolf (YuJing), Shakush (Haqq), Gecko and Stigmata (Nomads), Batroids and Sphinx (Combined Army), and Wreckers (O-12).
>>
>>92703307
Too bad Uhlans are also OOP and I don't see any Squalos V2 in stores in my country. Which one of the rest would you think fits the best as Tik proxy?
>>
>>92703319
Squalos MkII is pretty new it shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
>>92703319
The Stigmata is also a remote presence TAG with a sword. It’s also slimmer in design, unlike many other S6 TAGs. IMO that’s your best bet if you can’t source any other S6 PanO TAGs.
>>
>>92703319
You could always try your luck with the second hand market(ebay/FB/discord) or recasters.
>>
File: Guija_Squadron_TAG_1.jpg (240 KB, 700x568)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>
>>92704855
SOVL
>>
>>92704855
Vgh...
>>
File: Chaksa Longarms.jpg (77 KB, 1183x657)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Anon, you DID get the most powerful profile and weapon in the game... right!
>>
>>92707465
t. lgs clerk with existing stock
>>
>>92708200
>t. lgs clerk with existing stock
I wish... owning a hobby shop was always something I wanted to do but is never going to happen
>>
>>92708247
Just take the club pill
>>
>>92659488
the Ment?
>>
File: Ment_shotgun_render.jpg (416 KB, 2388x1343)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>92709441
No O-12 model
>>
>>92709268
>Just take the club pill
Not want I want to run and own. I've seen a couple clubs, funny how a lot of them use the conference rooms/ presentations room in Malls.
>>
>>92710082
>tits so heavy she can't stand straight
Tragic
>>
File: 1318206524986.gif (621 KB, 320x243)
621 KB
621 KB GIF
>>92710734
>Tragic
anon, that is why you are supposed to support your woman
>>
File: Ment_Render1.png (1.11 MB, 2048x1156)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>92710734
>>
>>92711694
Boobaganda
>>92710082
Reality
>>
File: face 1947.jpg (79 KB, 1280x723)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>92712397
>Boobaganda
>>
what is the character that is on the Cover of the N4 Core Book?
>>
>>92712990
Hundun
>>
>>92713029
huh... thanks, I was convinced it was a Haqqislam model.
>>
File: 1693263755620097.png (565 KB, 960x540)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>92713083
It's orange and I recognize the YJ MSR even from that angle. Had to look up what it was called cause I cant remember any of the ching chong names that aren't zhanshi, su-jian, or hac tao.
>>
File: CakeSoul.jpg (363 KB, 877x584)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>92713170
This is the largest barrier to YJ that I have
>>
>>92713328
>politie
>>
File: FB_IMG_1714391055089.jpg (217 KB, 1530x960)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713567552273.jpg (609 KB, 2048x1536)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>
>>92715950
>>92715212
Where are my sniper towers?
>>
It is all coming together!
>>
File: New Koalas.jpg (834 KB, 1500x1500)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
Pay respect to those who bought the moran resculpts when they came out
>>
>>92716539
In bialystok where they belong.

>>92716733
I wonder if autistically press molding the chest patterns into diamonds and then turning them into capes would be a terrible or decent idea.
>>
>>92710082
>"Holy shit the Ment has some fat tits"
>covered from all angles by a heavy coat and strap

Is this what we have been reduced to
>>
>>92716733
No blanket, no buy.

>>92718993
>In bialystok where they belong.
Kek, I remember that thread.
>>
>>
>>92720966
Where are you getting these images?
>>
>>92720986
Warsenal
>>
>>92716539
That map is already pretty solid for snipers, there's a DZ to DZ firelane at the bottom edge (assuming you're playing left to right, if you're playing top to bottom there's one on the left).
>>
>>92719809
>all angles
>clearly visible from lower front right
>>
File: Back_tits.jpg (4.6 MB, 2448x3264)
4.6 MB
4.6 MB JPG
>>92719809
>"Her tit's are covered from all angles"

Is this what you want?
>>
New thread due to autosage
>>92724227

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.