[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719194326338155.jpg (671 KB, 2048x1152)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
Previous >>483085232

Happy 20th anniversary Trails/Kiseki!

>Falcom Games
https://pastebin.com/DsiJppXk
>Pastebin (aka music)
https://pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
>Extra Stuff (guides, downloads, undub patches)
https://pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s
>Games, mods, saves, pre-patched translations
https://nyaa.si/user/Ganba
https://nyaa.si/view/1749605
https://nyaa.si/view/1749617
>Translation patches for Hajimari, Oath in Felghana, Kuro 1 and Kuro 2
https://pastebin.com/g7PfH0bL

UPDATED: 06/13
>CLE Releasing Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria- CN/KR .ver on 26th Sept
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00HeGOwPAA
>Leaks of Ys vs Trails in the Sky: Alternate Saga port/localization in development
https://www.gematsu.com/2024/06/newly-launched-third-party-epic-games-store-database-lists-unannounced-games
>Demo for The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak is now available on PS4 and Switch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1qesc3zvCE
>More details for The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWh0LGZJOQ
>New WebCM for The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnzBiTduoUc
>New scans for The Legend of Heroes Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria-
https://x.com/HD_Kirin/status/1793296409036464593
>The Legend of Heroes Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria- Reveals First Gameplay Footage
https://noisypixel.net/the-legend-of-heroes-kai-no-kiseki-farewell-o-zemuria-first-gameplay-footage/
>The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria- website is live
https://www.falcom.co.jp/kai/
>The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak II coming to Switch on July 25 in Japan
https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-through-daybreak-ii-coming-to-switch-on-july-25-in-japan
>Falcom Announces New Tokyo Xanadu for Series 10th Anniversary
https://noisypixel.net/falcom-announces-new-tokyo-xanadu-game
>>
I'm gay and so are you.
>>
I thought people said Nayuta wasn't canon? why is it in the time line???? for the 20th anniversary what is going on here?????
>>
File: GOyYnL9bgAAhaAP.jpg (183 KB, 900x900)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
We should get information today, hopefully...
>>
>>483234206
Wait for real?
>>
https://dengekionline.com/article/202406/8382
interview with kondo
>>
>>483234360
>>483234360
Yeah scroll down to history section its there when it shouldn't be isn't like the Gagharv Trilogy?
>>
>>483234383
>says that hajimari is an unnumbered game
lmaooo
cs5 ed8 and crossbell3 fags all lost
>>
it's not a world setting that can be contained in one work, is it? Kondo: That's right. But at the time, we were planning to end it with three works, just like the Gagharv Trilogy. But now it's 13 works (laughs).
>holy.... trails was originally supposed to be just 3 games.
>>
>>483234679
so its own thing?
>>
>When you were making Trails in the Sky, how much of the map of the Zemuria continent was filled in?
Kondo: At that time, only the Kingdom of Liberl, the Empire, and the area around the Republic had been completed. After that, I drew some overall maps for fun, but I haven't shown them to many people, and in fact, a lot of things were decided in the process of making the Empire arc.
>>
>>483234695
what should have been
>>
>>483234535
It's a release timeline...
>>
File: file.png (65 KB, 477x161)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
ZAMN!!!! this deal destroys the gacha deals
>>
File: 1692043955169089.jpg (87 KB, 640x640)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
he looks absolutely miserable
>>
Nayuta bros we fucking won were gonna be in Kai!!!!
>>
Falcom may have forgotten about Emma, but I never will.
>>
>>483234679
ED8 won because that's the name of the exe/binary you run
>>
>>483235163
he looks real old
>>
>>483235163
of course he does he has no passion for kiseki
>>
>How did you decide on the protagonist for the Republic arc?
Kondo: It was the same for the Republic arc. There had been talk somewhere before about making an enforcer of the Society the protagonist
>>
> I've been busy and grateful to have been able to continue the production of the Kiseki series up to this point, but I really feel like it's already been 20 years. To be honest, I still can't really believe it, but maybe it'll sink in a little while longer? Anyway, it feels like it's been a long time, or maybe a short time, and I really don't know which it is. I think that's how fulfilling these 20 years have been. So, I think it's pretty amazing that you've made 13 titles in 20 years. RPGs are something that take more and more time to produce, so to be able to produce this many in this period. No one praises you for it though (laughs).
>>
File: GQzo9Rza0AAzBx3.jpg (1.04 MB, 1536x1902)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>Looks at upper right of the cover
They sure gave Kiseki a lot of space on the cover now, did they.
>>
>>483235362
>No one praises you for it though (laughs).
That explains >>483235163
>>
>>483235342
They're probably saving an Enforcer protag for the final arc
>>
>>483235163
Perfect for the "If only you knew how bad things really are" meme.
>>
>>483234837
Seems so, even kiseki wiki has it on a separate tab while both sky 3rd and Kai are in liberl and Calvard arcs.
>>
>Actually, there was no sign of Crossbell at first. When we were making Trails in the Sky the 3rd, we had a new scenario writer who would make up his own settings without the permission of his seniors (laughs). So, when we noticed, the name Crossbell was written in an area that no one knew about. We wondered, "Is this okay?" but after talking with everyone, we decided, "Well, it's okay," and we decided to depict it as the setting for Trails from Zero
>>
>>483235523
Cedric bros we won
>>
cant wait for kondo to tell all these exact same stories again at the nisa panel
>>
>>483235558
Why is Nayuta even here tho? its not even apart of the Kiseki series I'm so confused.
>>
File: 20240623_220915.jpg (209 KB, 1754x2560)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Happening.
>>
>>483235802
It still has a kiseki title, so it's treated like a spinoff.
>>
>In the second half of the interview, President Kondo talks a little about his favorite works and characters, as well as his latest work, "Kai no Kiseki," so please look forward to it! It will be released soon.
>>
>>483235942
that's so bizarre
>>
File: 17192198120173016.jpg (57 KB, 473x471)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>483235535
haha...
>>
>>483236404
what 20 years of kiseki does to a mfer
>>
>In the Empire arc, I initially thought of making the protagonist a soldier, but soldiers have a stronger image of mature adults than young people. So when I started the Empire arc, I thought that a soldier would be too mature, and that if I was going to write a long story, I wanted the protagonist to be an age where he had a little more room to grow. Also, if he doesn't have a certain degree of freedom of action, it's difficult to draw the details of the protagonist in an RPG, so I ended up making him a student at a military academy.
>>
>>483236404
This man is a living meme
>>
>--Please tell us in detail about how the Trails series became consumer-oriented.
>Kondo: First of all, at the time, sales of PC packages were getting tough. Also, before Trails of Zero, we had released a PSP version of Trails in the Sky FC, but sales were not very good. However, the PSP also became a big hit around the time the PSP 2000 was released, and the PSP version of Trails in the Sky SC was also released around that time, and the phenomenon of FC and SC selling at the same time occurred...
>Around this time, the number of users increased dramatically, so we thought, "It's okay to shift our focus to consumer games," and from Trails of Zero onwards, we only released consumer games. Another reason was that RPGs at that time were more science fiction-oriented, and there weren't many so-called pastoral games. So we had the intention of shifting in that direction, and we made various moves, such as asking Katsumi Enami to be our illustrator. Crossbell was imagined as a fairly modern worldview, so although it is smaller in scale than the Kingdom of Liberl, we thought it would be okay for it to be technologically advanced in many ways.
>I think we were able to make a big switch because of the timing of the work's change and the transition of our production environment. In that sense, "Trails of Zero" was a turning point for the series. I think that the things that were born from that switch, such as the development of the orbal network, are carried over to the Republic arc.
So the massive leap in tech was really just a sellout routine to capitalize on a trend of PSP-era scifi-fantasy JRPGs. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>483237132
Butbut... ORBAL TECH!
>>
BIG NEWS the enforcer who was going to be the protagonist of Calvard hasn't appeared yet

>We hadn't decided that far. I don't think the executors who were supposed to be the main characters had appeared in previous stories.
>>
>>483237132
It was pretty obvious. This whole series after Sky exists the way it does because they were just chasing one trend after another.
>>
>>483237641
Wait WHAT?????????????????????
>>
>>483237132
So it really started from Zero...
>>
As I mentioned earlier, the region called Crossbell did not exist, so we discussed it again during production and decided on it. Since it is the prologue to the Empire arc, it was decided that Crossbell would be a social situation where it is struggling between the great powers. In terms of the situation, it is close to the Liberl Kingdom, but we made it closer to the Empire so that we could depict the threat of the Empire.

>Naturally, if you are going to depict such a situation, there must be problems in the social structure, and politics and economics are inevitably involved. We started to come together on the idea that if we are going to depict such a thing, it would be good to make the area a special economic zone, and once that was decided, the rest of the setting was decided one after another.

>Once we realized that "the security in this area is definitely bad," the keyword "police officer" came up. That's how Lloyd became a police officer.
>>
>>483237641
Are you sure it's not a bad translation? Because even for Kondo that's a big slippe of a tongue.
>>
>Let's go off topic a bit, but who wrote Lloyd's lines, which at first glance seem normal but sometimes make huge bombshell statements?
>Kondo: They were written by a scenario writer who has been involved in the production since "Trails in the Sky". However, he himself said, "I can't write stories and lines like that anymore, it's embarrassing" (laughs). That being said, people who stand up against the complex social structure of Crossbell are not driven by reason alone. That's why I think Lloyd became such an emotional character.
>>
>>483235937
I appreciate that the male figures don't show their butts. Only the female figures do that
>>
>>483238090
I translated the website here is the full Line with context

>Were the characters and executor numbers of the executors who were supposed to be the main characters already decided? Kondo: We hadn't decided that far. I don't think the executors who were supposed to be the main characters had appeared in previous stories. However , even if I hadn't thought of it, the detailed settings may have already been decided in the minds of some of the scenario writers (laughs).
>>
>>483237356
Yeah, Orbal Tech was initially meant to be more of a steampunk thing.
>When it came to the Liberl Kingdom arc, we inherited the good parts of the Gagharv Trilogy, but wanted to do something that Falcom hadn't done before, so we drew a story based on a worldview that was more steampunk-like. Then, when the setting shifted to Crossbell in Zero no Kiseki, the development of technology suddenly accelerated.
I think this was mentioned in previous interviews, but there was definitely internal pushback against going the direct that Crossbell took.
>At the time, there was quite a bit of opposition within the company. It was like, "Is it okay to change it so drastically after Trails in the Sky was such a hit?" But Zero no Kiseki was the first title that had been released on the PSP for consumer use after being developed on PC until then. So, we were also eager to catch up with the user's perspective a little more, and that's how the image of Crossbell today was born. If this had been developed on PC all along, it might have been something different. Looking back on the Trails series, I feel the change in the environment we found ourselves in, or rather the transition of the times.
>>
>>483235163
He's just doing the dad photo face
>>
>>483238292
well it ended up being a success the crossbell games were the height in sales.
>>
>In the Crossbell arc, the story was about the "Phantom" of the Phantom Flame Project promoted by the Society, that is, the Phantom Treasure, but how much of this was planned? Kondo: The original plan was to depict all of the Phantom Flame Project in the Empire arc. Since the Crossbell arc was sandwiched in between, the story of the Phantom Treasure was separated there. The Flame Treasure in the Empire arc was also divided into the Seven Knight Gods after fusing with the Earth Treasure... However, as for the Seven Treasures, what was in each region was roughly decided, and it was decided that there were Phantom and Flame Treasures around the Empire. Naturally, it was also decided in advance what treasures were around the Republic. ──Including the Phantom Treasure, Crossbell really has a lot of different settings. Kondo: That's right. The setting of KeA, who became the Zero Treasure, is also unique. That is a reproduction of the legendary treasure, but the legendary treasure itself has already been lost. If it was depicted straightforwardly, it would be a repeat of the Liberl Kingdom arc, where the empty treasure appeared. As for the treasure, I'm careful to change the way it's presented each time.

>By the way, I often hear people say that they "like the Special Support Section" rather than "like Lloyd" about the Crossbell arc. In the "Trails in the Sky" series, Estelle is popular, and in the "Trails of Cold Steel" series, Rean is popular, so the Crossbell arc is special in that respect as well. This may be largely because it was the first work in the history of the "Legend of Heroes" series where the party was decided from the beginning
>>
>>483238703
Stop pasting google translated shit, let the pros do it.
>>
>>483238764
shut fuck up, the Translation is fine you read it
>>
Speaking of "Sora no Kiseki the 3rd," I was impressed by the many episodes you included about the characters and settings.

Kondo: The people who wrote those episodes were younger staff who had just joined the company, and they are now writing scenarios for "Kai no Kiseki".
>>
>>483238764
>let the pros do it.
who google again?
>>
>>483238901
Everyone has auto translate in their browsers, if you want to contribute then translate the articles properly like hansuke is doing
>>
File: 19785454033.png (15 KB, 529x351)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>483238945
Kai is confirmed kino
>>
>In terms of scale, which is larger, the Empire or the Republic?

>Kondo: The Empire is the largest, and I was planning on the Republic not being larger than the Empire at least... but it has become quite large. Even the capital city of Edith is quite large, and there are still some areas that have not been revealed yet. Also, the battle system has changed quite a bit in Trails of Cold Steel. Until now, we have basically continued to use the AT (action time) battle system that we have cultivated in Trails in the Sky, where enemies and allies attack and move in the order of their actions, in an upgraded form. However, as we are approaching the end of the game, we wanted to completely renew it as a game. We had a lot of new staff who had just joined us from Trails of Cold Steel, so we asked them to give us some ideas. They wanted to create a new command battle system that had never been seen before, so we decided to redesign it so that the field battle and command battle could be switched seamlessly.
>>
>>483238901
This: >>483239095
we can all do it ourselves, no need to farm (You)'s here buddy
>>
>>483239095
>Everyone has auto translate in their browsers,

I don;t know about the other guy but that's what I been doing see >>483239251
>>
Wait I thought we were all on phones?
>>
>>483239371
>(You)'s here buddy
>Says the guy farming (Yous) its okay when I do it
>>
>>483239467
phones have auto translate
what year do you think this is
>>
>>483239095
>properly like hansuke is doing
Dude is hack? why should I follow him if I actually know Japanese?
>>
Sigh retarded ESLs with shitty 10 year old budget phones that doesn't have auto translate.
>>
>>483239680
Your broken English indicates you need to fuck off.
>>
>>483238703
>>By the way, I often hear people say that they "like the Special Support Section" rather than "like Lloyd" about the Crossbell arc. In the "Trails in the Sky" series, Estelle is popular, and in the "Trails of Cold Steel" series, Rean is popular, so the Crossbell arc is special in that respect as well. This may be largely because it was the first work in the history of the "Legend of Heroes" series where the party was decided from the beginning
Damn...........so even japan didn't care about our boy? he was just member of the squad with no face
>>
>>483239467
I actually post from my Vita this time of night while I'm in bed.
>>
File: 19758894849.png (53 KB, 339x319)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>
>>483239872
hello vitabro
i was just playing on mine
>>
>>483239848
>Your broken English indicates you need to fuck off.
Fuck you bitch! and fuck off
>>
Brazilians are really the worst of the kiseki fandom.
>>
>>483238142
>>483238002
>>483237132
>>483236507
Thank you for the work anon I'm sorry the others are being rude to you know that some of us actually appreciate what you do.
>>
I HATE YOU
>>
>Literally copypasting
>thank you for the work anon
lol
lmao

glaze more
>>
>>483240213
Its all good I already translated all of the relevant stuff that seemed important I'm make sure to Translate the Kai stuff when its out
>>
>>483240260
*glazes cum in ur eyes*
>>
>>483240354
>Translate the Kai stuff when its out
Again ignore the dip shits here their unhinged freaks.
>>
>>483240213
I'm pretty sure people here are just MTLing all this shit.

Anyway, it looks like the Divine Knights weren't basically made up on the spot and weren't pre-planned. Shocker.
>>
>>483239251
>The Empire is the largest, and I was planning on the Republic not being larger than the Empire at least.
You planned but it ended up making the country the same size you fucking hack you had one Job Kondo
>>
The irony of ESLs using MTL to translate Japanese into Broken English is not lost on me.
>>
>>483240596
>Anyway, it looks like the Divine Knights weren't basically made up on the spot and weren't pre-planned. Shocker.
I mean wasn't that already confirmed in past interviews? Crow got his knight SC according to Kondo in CS 2 spoiler interview.
>>
ESL MTL > NISA
>>
File: 1719201621056.png (487 KB, 734x626)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>
>>483240780
Kai No Kiseki by MTLanon of /fg/ will be a sight to behold
>>
>>483240831
I typod. I meant they WERE made up on the spot. The only thing regarding Erebonia's Sept-Terrions that was pre-planned was which elements they had.
>>
well your Hansuke already give up, meanwhile I'm gonna wait for the other anons interview update translation at least their fast.
>>
File: hn91xxH.png (1021 B, 310x40)
1021 B
1021 B PNG
>>483241007
>>
>>483236507
>>In the Empire arc, I initially thought of making the protagonist a soldier, but soldiers have a stronger image of mature adults than young people. So when I started the Empire arc, I thought that a soldier would be too mature, and that if I was going to write a long story, I wanted the protagonist to be an age where he had a little more room to grow. Also, if he doesn't have a certain degree of freedom of action, it's difficult to draw the details of the protagonist in an RPG, so I ended up making him a student at a military academy.
YOU mean could have had a Solider?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happen?! fuck!
>>
>>483239996
Van in his Kai outfit, Agnés in his Kuro 2 outfit and Elaine in his Kuro outfit.
>>
>>483241076
>translate to MTL
https://x.com/Hansuke21/status/1805082069334212677
>>
>>483241130
We don't know ESL bro
>>
>>483240685
He is talking about scale of the arc, not size of the country.
Dunno why that translation doesn't say Empire arc and Republic arc.
>>
Just do this retards.
>>
>>483241301
Sure thing, Nathaniel
>>
For me it's deepl
>>
>>483241130
I'm confused couldn't a solider have a more freedom? its not unusual for Soldiers to help citizens every now and then so why did Falcom choose high school?
>>
>>483241429
>規模的には、帝国編と共和国編のどちらが大きいでしょうか

Learn Japanese.
>>
>Playing as a soldier
>Trying to prevent the nukes from going off
i wonder why they changed it lmfao
>>
>>483241301
>Dunno why that translation doesn't say Empire arc and Republic arc
what do you mean? it says it here just fine??? >>483241130 in fact its pretty good translation.
>>
>Learn Japa-
*translate from faggotese to English*
>>
>>483241723
>Translate from English
>"Fix it up so it's legible"
Here's your translation bro! Nothing wrong with this! We did it for free no complaints!
>>
>>483234679
Say it with me: Eiyuu Densetsu 8-5.
>>
>>483241710
I'm not talking about that part, it's this part >>483239251 that drops the arc part of the question for some reason.
>>
>>483238703
>it was also decided in advance what treasures were around the Republic
Ah interesting, so even tho they didn't have Calvard all planned out, they already know where the sept terrion would be, now I'm more convinced its the moon.
>>
>>483241704
Kondo said that he wanted a younger protagonist who could "grow" throughout the course of the games. So in the end we got Rean and his self-worth issues for 5 games, people seem to like it so I guess it was the right call... right?
>>
>>483241704
Students or soldiers would still be an FF8 ripoff.
>>
>>483241896
Ah I see what you mean now, yeah that's weird.
>>
>>483238703
>>By the way, I often hear people say that they "like the Special Support Section" rather than "like Lloyd" about the Crossbell arc. In the "Trails in the Sky" series, Estelle is popular, and in the "Trails of Cold Steel" series, Rean is popular, so the Crossbell arc is special in that respect as well. This may be largely because it was the first work in the history of the "Legend of Heroes" series where the party was decided from the beginning

You guys are all talking about Rean but look what this mother fucker said about my boy Lloyd. On one hand I'm happy Estelle was popular in her games but on the other Lloyd was just no count according to Kondo.....I'm sad
>>
Imagine coming here to talk about fucking Trails day in and day out. Muh Lloyd. Muh Van. Muh Rean. Muh *stupid shit*. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>483242445
cause he's a boring fag. Rean is somehow better
>>
>>483242657
Fuck you BURNING HEART!!!!
>>
>>483242629
>Imagine coming here to talk about fucking Trails day in and day out.
I know right? its almost like a Falcom general.......So bizarre.
>>
>>483242929
You know something went wrong in your life when all you want to do every day for years on end is talk about plot points and characters from the same games over and over and over again in an endless cycle.
>>
File: 1719202917670.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
>>483235213
They are trying to nerf her popularity since the last poll where she defeated Alisa
>>
File: 1712489253957159.jpg (2.08 MB, 3840x3952)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>483242629
It's fun to talk about news or new Kondo interview like this, but whenr the excitement dies down /fg/ become the anembodiment of eternal recurrence.
>>
>>483243004
KH fags do this all the time.
>>
>>483243139
There's always that one faggot who gets mad that whenever we're talking about Kondo interviews or posting them.
>>
>>483243140
>KHfags
When you put it like that I have to agree with that other guy. Thank you for the warning bro, I'm gonna go make something of my life now.
>>
File: f0dkmdqqr3o91.jpg (80 KB, 1200x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>483238703
>>By the way, I often hear people say that they "like the Special Support Section" rather than "like Lloyd" about the Crossbell arc. In the "Trails in the Sky" series, Estelle is popular, and in the "Trails of Cold Steel" series, Rean is popular.
Ugh I've felt that one.
>>
>>483239101
Sadly they worked on the Ravens door.
>>
>>483243364
>I'm gonna go make something of my life now.
Okay bye
>>
>>483243103
how do you explain her receiving a figure first than Tio or Estelle then?

Ps: All figures were sold.
emma is the new kevin
>>
>>483243661
Just kidding, I'm a total fucking mind broken loser just like you LOL!
>>
>>483235645
>we had a new scenario writer who would make up his own settings without the permission of his seniors
FUCK THIS GUY HIS THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS!!!
>>
>>483243832
And Cuckshikids will tell you the series has been meticulously planned in advanced since 2004, haha...
>>
>>483243792
>Just kidding, I'm a total fucking mind broken loser
Oh okay.....don't forget to take your meds schizo.
>>
>>483243930
This was always funny, glad Kondo is outting himself as the hack he truly is
>>
File: fc.jpg (298 KB, 2276x1794)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
How old were you when FC dropped?

https://www.falcom.co.jp/kiseki20th/
>>
>>483243930
Bro I still can't believe what I just read, I'm seething right now lol Kai better be FUCKING amazing.
>>
>>483244086
10bro... ;o
>>
>>483244086
Five years old

>>483243776
It’s over Emmafag
>>
>>483244015
Here is my thing......why is he saying this now? he didn't have to say this but he did so how come?
>>
>>483244236
idk, maybe the series is actually ending
>>
>But at that time we had planned for it to end after three titles like "gagharv trilogy"
Kondo sure was naive at the start, wasn't he.
It's been 20 years, it's sure more than 3 games.
>>
Crossbell ruined Trails way before Cold Steel
>>
File: trailsage.png (2.61 MB, 4650x1794)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>483244086
Ready for Kai!
>>
You guys do know Crossbell put the series on the map in japan right?
>>
>>483244436
Proofs?
>>
Was kiseki's 10th anniversary as lush as 20th?
>>
none of these series have ever been fully planned since the beginning so i dont know how people keep falling for this meme
>>
>>483234383
When will the second part of interview drop?
>>
>>483243103
Why so much drama my fellow Emmabro?
Fans remembered her and Jusis (based characters) instead of Alisa
See the Thread Image >>483233296
Emma will appear in Kai and will be the canon waifu for Van
That’s the new type of romance that Kondo said: NTR (but it’s not at same time since you’re Van and Rean)
Also she is the next spin off game main character: Majo no Kiseki (Falcom will try to make they own Sousou no Frieren with Emma and two new characters)
We fucking won
>>
>>483238945
Marchen garten will be back and falcom will put shit ton of backstories into another star doors/daydreams instead of developing it organically in the story. But hey I guess they really could wrap the Calvard arc and Van and co. character developments in just one game.
>>
>>483244665
No but it's funny seeing schzios of the series so delusion that they all thought kondom actually did think it up from day one
>>
>>483245114
In the upcoming day(s).
Could be tomorrow, could be next week.
Might be after Famitsu, so Thursday or Friday?
>>
>>483245285
Rean NTRed Lloyd and Joshua with Tio and Estelle, Van will NTR Rean with Emma, also I could actually see Emma being interested in Grendel and Van's demon.
>>
>>483245114
>When will the second part of interview drop?
whenever it does it someone will dump the whole thing here.
>>
Did Kurt NTR Lloyd for stealing Sully?
>>
>>483242774
>>
>>483244086
15, almost 16 haha...
>>
>>483244086
15, which means I was 25 when I began playing Kiseki games.
It's been 10 years...
Sen 2 was the first Kiseki game I bought on launch if one doesn't count Ao evolution.
>>
File: GQz1qY-WMAAlNgQ.jpg (149 KB, 746x1021)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Repeat after me:
THE SCHWARZER FAMILY
>>
File: cute family.png (1.38 MB, 1440x900)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>483247761
Not canon.
>>
>>483247526
I pirated Sen 1 + 2 before i played the series properly, sora wasn't that enticing t b q h
>>
>>483247761
KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: GQ0KDfcXsAANZWG.jpg (117 KB, 1071x897)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
. . .
>>
File: GQzmI-9XYAAZijW.png (238 KB, 480x600)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_5908.jpg (866 KB, 1158x1637)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
I’m on sky sc right now and was wondering has turbo always existed? I can’t imagine playing the game without it
>>
>>483249708
Nope. Our girl Sara patched it in
>>
File: qnlyF3y.png (733 KB, 969x778)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
R we buying Daybreak on steamo?
>>
>>483249761
Sara is based
>>
>>483249814
Waiting for the week 1 10% sale my boy.
>>
>>483235937
Kekua..
>>
>>483249814
>all time peak 128
Tales BTFO kusoseki...
>>
>>483250630
Kuso loses to Miner Ultra Adventures (a game made by a person from my tiny city)
>>
File: 1706728322759202.png (91 KB, 967x608)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>483250978
Bro, even Sex with Hitler BTFOs most Falcom games, haha...
>>
File: 1712556549057233.png (21 KB, 743x459)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Today, I will remind them.
>>
20th years of pure garbage
>>
>>483249814
Why? I already played through it almost two years ago.
>>
>>483251589
Um to support NISA? ? ?
>>
File: 667534e186747.jpg (56 KB, 356x584)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Na-chan!
>>
How can I get Kuro No Kiseki 2 for free download ? ? ?
>>
>>483252085
Retard.
>>
>>483252085
Retard.
>>
>>483252085
Genius
>>
i really don't know if this thread will reach #2000. i genuinely can't believe the series or this thread has lasted so long when there's so little to talk about in-game or otherwise. this place has evolved more than trails has and become a meta-commentary on niche fandoms.
either it doesn't make #2000, or it outlasts falcom and never ends
>>
>>483254310
Anon there's a Doki Doki Literature Club general that's only a couple of hundred behind Falcom. That's ONE GAME. One meme game from years ago that most people have long since moved on from. At the very least Falcom puts out one game a year. That's way more than many generals on this board can say.
>>
/ksg/ is too strong... Not even Rean could beat them...
>>
>>483254865
At the very least that has the excuse of being a 4chan created game so there's a legacy there. But even still acting like it's weird for a series that gets constant updates to have people talking about it regularly is wild when there are so many generals here for stuff that has like one game...or doesn't get content except every five years or so.
>>
File: 1718352592292232.jpg (215 KB, 756x846)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>
File: 7b3C5Vw.png (314 KB, 1134x699)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>PS5 sold out
>Switch at 5%
>PS4 at 5%
B-b-b-b-but /fg/ told me everybody already pirated and played the translation version... who's buying it then wtf...!
>>
>>483258958
no one said "everybody".
if you have to strawman an entire thread, at least think of a funnier lie
>>
>>483258958
I wonder how many of those were personally bought by floofy and Ribose.
>>
>>483260981
They got em for free

t. knower
>>
File: 1719158716026782.jpg (103 KB, 632x818)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>483233296
That art style looks like shit
>>
>>483235163
>can't even hide his disdain for Kiseki anymore
Kek
>>
>>483235163
>THIS unhappy with kiseki
>Tells the world that he just makes things up as they go
>Tells the world that "the technology revolution" in trails was actually him just latching onto trends
Bros... we all lost today..
>>
It's obvious Cedric will be the protagonist for the final arc, he's perfectly set up to be
>prodigal son story, perfectly set up redemption arc
>probably stronger by now but not too strong
>already has a mini-harem with two girls (Shirley and vtuber girl)
>knows everyone (and with setup unlike Van)
>>
>>483234383
>Calvard's protagonist was going to be an Enforcer before they cucked out and decided on the meaningless alignment stuff
Would have been cooler than Van.
>>
>>483261879
>Be an "Enforcer"
>Still do mundane side jobs
meh
>>
>>483261119
Ready and willing to please their men
>>
>>483258958
Virtually no one's played the fan translation.
>>
>>483261806
He even said he prefers how Ys does things in it...
>>
In the last year it feels like Kondo stopped hiding his disdain for Kiseki in interviews. I want to punch him in the fucking head because it's like an admission that I just wasted my time in this series because they don't care.
>>
>>483261812
Also, he's got a hanging plot thread with Kurt swearing to bring him back one day.
>>
>>483261812
>already has a mini-harem with two girls (Shirley and vtuber girl)
I don't remember the vtuber girl mentioning Cedric.
>>
Would you have preferred the original versions of the protagonists?
Estelle (Boy)
No Kevin or Lloyd
Soldier Rean
No Rufus
Enforcer Van
>>
>>483263062
It could be some trick by /fg/ posters, but apparently there's a line about her liking Cedric and calling him her "knight in shining armor" or something.
>>
File: 1719141435424438.jpg (164 KB, 849x1200)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>483263158
>Estelle
nyo, Joshua's dynamic wouldn't be the same unless you switch the genders. but then you'd also have to rewrite some parts of the story by doing a gender flip..
>Kevin or Lloyd
no
>Soldier Rean
?
>Rufus
his route in Reverie was absolute kino
>Van
?
post the source anon, tell us where you got the info from!
>>
>>483263158
>boy estelle
no
>no kevin
no
>no lloyd
yes
>soldier rean
yes
>no rufus
no
>enforcer van
yes
>>
I think it's clear that /fg/ hates any kind of actually heroic hero. They'll probably actually hate Kevin in Kai because he's not an edgy boy anymore.
>>
>>483258958
so nisa were unwarranted in shutting down zerofield, then.
thanks for admitting it.
hard luck, nisa cuck
>>
>>483264402
i think standard heroes are hard to write without making boring.
falcom tried it with lloyd and he's boring. then then they tried the edgy boi shit wiht rean but made him far too "kirito from SAO".
the japs love their generic heroes. look at the popularity polls. just bland self-inserts like shwarzer
>>
>>483264671
Only you can look at LotR and call it boring
>>
>>483263520
I imagine Josh would have been a girl.
>Soldier Rean
Mentioned in https://dengekionline.com/article/202406/8382
but it had been previously mentioned in https://noisypixel.net/nihon-falcom-president-toshihiro-kondo-interview/
The main cause of moving away from it seems to be becuase of the regimented life of a soldier not fitting into the formula.
>Enforcer Van
It was revealed in this,
https://dengekionline.com/article/202406/8382
But it didn't leave the early stages of development due to problems with having an enforcer interact with people who aren't also behind the scenes, which made them develop Spriggans as someone in both worlds.
Both Rean and Van seem to have changed because they went against the usual Kiseki formula.
>>
Van x Elaine is canon
Anies lost
>>
Should I play Elden Ring DLC?
>>
>>483239101
While he isn't lying, most of them aren't working with falcom anymore, look at each game's credits, I think only one out of the 4 back then is still working at falcom.
That's kind of explain why Sora's lecter and Osborne aren't the same in Sen too
And the guy hansuke is talking about was working on Kuro 2 too
>>
>>483266063
To be fair, I'm glad Osborne changed. Sky Osborne is the most generic evil chancellor ever while Crossbell/Cold Steel Osborne is a major upgrade.
>>
>>483266719
Yawn. Generic evil is better than whatever Osborne turned out to be lmao.

>LE father of the protagonist who meant well had to make the deal with the devil turned EVIL!
lol.
>>
>>483266830
I'd take the Osborne we got any day of the week. He was a chad, versus Sky Osborne lacking any of his charm. You could feel that Crossbell/Cold Steel Osborne was an unstoppable force.
>>
File: Agnes_Axe.png (61 KB, 428x465)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>483248937
>>483265676
>>
I agree, the stupider and less sensical a villain's motives are, the better they are, I learned it from my saturday morning cartoons!
>MUH FEER
>>
yes i want a villain to actually be a villain and not le tragically misunderstood
>>
File: siwwpj.png (2.7 MB, 1176x1472)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
love renny
>>
I agree, the stupider the motives the better, Captain Planet villains who just love pollution are peak literature I tell you
>>
Woketranny melty for the 80th time this month
>>
>>483269471
Who the fuck mentioned wokeness? You're fucking obsessed lmao
>>
/fg/ more or less hates everything
>>
>>483269530
4chan retards have deluded themselves into thinking that hating things = intelligent and if they like something then they're actually being a low iq basedboy beta cuck or whatever
>>
>>483269524
probably a bot. dead internet theory could explain how the corpse of /fg/ is still vaguely animate
>>
>>483238282
>>Were the characters and executor numbers of the executors who were supposed to be the main characters already decided? Kondo: We hadn't decided that far. I don't think the executors who were supposed to be the main characters had appeared in previous stories. However , even if I hadn't thought of it, the detailed settings may have already been decided in the minds of some of the scenario writers (laughs).
So wait the enforcer that was originally going to be the protagonist still isn't shown?
>>
>>483268413
There were three actually evil villains before feerdork and all of them made sense
>Weissmann thought himself the bigbrained ubermensch who would change the world to be like he thought he was. But he was none of those things, he just had to be sadistic and try to twist the knife and that's how Joshua broke the stigma and he ended up losing at the end.
>Joachim was uncovering truths about the world from his research into gnosis and everything else, and didn't care who he hurt. When he was talking about Renne he was pretty much gushing about the results of his research and not realising or not caring how much he disgusted everyone by not caring that he hurt her
>Cayenne is more straightforward, wanting to reclaim lost power and feeling like his ancestor was cheated out of his right.
These three are probably the villains that are unquestionably evil and still have understandable motives, even if they're not to be sympathised with.
Gerard and Almata are a fucking bunch of clowns by comparison. MUH FEER MUH FEER MUH FEER
>>
>>483269578
Pretty much have to agree with you there.
>>
>>483269659
Yeah I don't know why people keep talking about enforcer Van when Kondo is talking like their two different characters and this character hasn't appeared yet also an enforcer can totally do side quest just have him have front/fake job when he isn't doing enforcer work its super easy.
>>
Why do Kusoeaters keep using "tranny" as an insult when their arc is the only one with trans issues and a trans character in the story? He even picks himself a female appearance when in Marchen Garten.
>>
>>483270256
a tranny is someone who was born a biological man and became a "woman" or vice versa
quatre is someone who was born without a gender and doesnt know what to be
>>
>>483269659
They were considering make the protagonist of Calvard arc an enforcer, but it never went far enough that any details were formally thought up.
Sure there could have been an employee at falcom that had settings thought up for that potential character, but that doesn't matter any more since it's not happening.
They were not going to make an old character the new main for an arc.
>>
File: 1718362703454051.jpg (701 KB, 3305x888)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>
File: 1694057314354758.png (102 KB, 291x346)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
test
>>
File: 1700399881883967.png (52 KB, 184x220)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>test
>>
File: 1701164931147.png (130 KB, 688x688)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
I'm fine with tragic villains in Cold Steel because one of the themes from the get-go was how trauma/tragedy sticks with us and compels down darker paths. Most evident in that would be Rean's special snowflake power. It takes understanding of ourselves and others, as well as plenty of love, to even make that better path forward which was done alright, though I'm not always a fan of people turning a complex human condition into a physically manifested evil to just beat up and call it a day. But hey, it's a Jar-pig, adjust expectations I guess.
>>
File: 1703893414837210.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
> Kondo: there are four titles in the Trails of Cold Steel series, and the quality of the graphics improved again from Trails of Cold Steel III.
Well you heard the man 4 titles in Cold steel
https://dengekionline-com.translate.goog/article/202406/8382?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true
>>
File: 8uu1r4.jpg (74 KB, 750x500)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>483274864
Kato fucking G
>Kato (Masayuki Kato, founder and chairman of the board of directors of Nihon Falcom) said, "The Legend of Heroes is not about battles". Indeed, "White Witch" has a unique battle system, and it was only used in that one work.
>>
>>483274864
He also grouped Cold Steel and Hajimari together when talking about how he thought there would be 3 games and it turned into 5.
>>
>>483274864
>最終的には4作になってしまって(汗)。『創の軌跡』まで含めれば5作ですね。
>ultimately it ended up being four games. five games if hajimari no kiseki is included.
>>
I'm at the point of my life now where all I wanna do is go home and play Kiseki. FC has gotten really interesting.
>>
>>483275436
Okay so why did he say this >>483274864
And why is all the merchandising Arc based? there is a discrepancy here.
>>483233643
>>483233406
>>483233202
>>483233002
>>483232783
>>
>>483275412
>"The Legend of Heroes is not about battles"
Wait it was Never about battles?
>>
shut up you two, people stopped caring about this a long time except you two and it's fucking retarded to carry on arguing about it. Get a fooking room you two.
>>
>>483273183
Is it a kink thing for you? Does it turn you on being known as a stupid idiot on the Internet? Does humiliation elate you?
>>
>>483275941
>I stopped caring about this a long time ago.
Good for you I guess.
>>
File: Sora.jpg (79 KB, 720x466)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>kiseki's anniversary is only ~3 days off from my birthday
Haha... I guess it was destiny...
>>
Hajimari is CS5
Simple as
>>
Hajimari is Crossbell 3
Simple as
>>
File: 1716986546182107.jpg (384 KB, 1582x929)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>
>>483275994
anon, that's not very nice
>>
News when
New screenshots when
New gameplay videos when
Rean when
>>
File: 1698972712641927.jpg (78 KB, 556x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>483277547
>News when
>New screenshots when
2 days
>New gameplay videos when
Maybe 3 days if there's a stream
>Rean when
Who?
>>
Hello, what's the melty of the day? Get me up to speed.
>>
>>483277821
Same shit as every other day. The schizo retard freaking out about Kuro and calling Hajimari CS5 or Crossbell 3.
>>
>>483277751
Damn is that Kekwin?
He's glowed up
>>
>>483277821
I'm making lunch right now give me 1h I can't commit to a melty with an empty stomach
>>
>>483277898
>calling Hajimari CS5
denying this makes you seem like a schizo though...
>>
File: 1693112159280877.jpg (169 KB, 773x1136)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>483277952
Yeah
>>
A reminder that /fg/ is going to hate Kevin now that he is no longer crying to his Nine Inch Nails and Linkin Park playlist
>>
>>483278256
You act as if Kevin hasn't been in a game since 3rd.
>>
>>483275839
that's the interviewer saying that, not kondo
>>
The thing about Internet arguments is that they exist in a post-factual society where the optics are more important than the end result.
And let's just say the pro-CS5 camp doesn't look very healthy in the brain department.
>>
File: 1698657354580619.jpg (24 KB, 600x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>483278030
Why not do it with a melty?
>>
File: 1703758372573883.jpg (477 KB, 1138x1467)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>
>>483279015
>Agate has had sex with everyone in this image
>>
>>483278256
Every single returning character thus far is a zombie wearing the character's face. The writers don't know what they're doing.
>>
I saw a ranking of the series online, what do you guys think about this:
Hajimari>3rd>CS3>Azure>CS1/CS2>FC>SC>Zero>Kuro>CS4
>>
Do guys agree with this list? https://youtu.be/gqwKoo6nB5U?t=703
>>
>>483280808
>CS4 is in A

Whats this revisionist history of people liking Cold steel IV? what is going on here?
>>
>>483280808
>Reverie is kinda epilogue to Crossbell and Erebonia
Even random Youtube guy Knows.
>>
>>483280808
>FC is in B tier but Cold steel 4 is in fucking A
Yup shit taste confirmed, hitting that dislike button.
>>
>>483281593
you sound like you're morbidly obese
>>
There will be a Dengeki stream on Wednesday
There will be scans of Famitsu on Wednesday
There will be a PV trailer on Thursday
Falcom's Kai website will be updated Thursday
>>
>>483282597
k... keep me posted.
>>
>>483280808
>CS1 on D
It has a lot of problems, but no fucking way it's worse than CS3 which is just a shitty rehash of CS1 with the most formulaic game design and garbage writing ever made.
>>
File: 197853718.png (136 KB, 1199x727)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>483280808
Post your own tier list.
>>
File: 174984231564174456141.png (1.87 MB, 1140x1104)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>483284414
>>
>>483280808
3rd > FC > SC
Zero > Ao
CS1 > CS2 > CS4 > CS3
Daybreak > Daybreak 2
>>
>>483280951
Cultists love Corked Shart 4. You're only more slightly enlightened than them, but still a cultist.
>>
I just love watching you squirm every time you're exposed to the reality outside of your /fg/ bubble and have to face the music and realize the fandom at large loves CS3 and CS4
I get the biggest grin when, out of sheer frustration, you can't help yourself and start copypasting the same 10 posts no one even cares enough to reply to anymore
And then it's so apparent your entire day gets ruined because you start getting into hours long arguments over anything that gets you attention just to vent out your frustration
>>
File: 1711951158628907.png (465 KB, 1140x693)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>483284414
>>
>>483284857
I always thought that people who unironically liked CS4 only played CS games and never played others. Everyone who started with FC and went with the chronological order will notice the dip in the writing quality and it's all happened when falcom ditched their cute chibi artsyle in favor of souless 3D.
>>
>>483285226
>look mom if I come up with arbitrary labels I can then pretend a large amount of ghost people agree with me!
>>
why do you guys like fc so much
>>
>>483285456
its comfy
>>
>>483285456
it's the peak of Kiseki
>>
Cold shit do be a piece of shit arc that ruined the series in the long run
>>
>>483285726
This, but about Daybreak (née Kuro)
>>
File: my-image.png (504 KB, 1140x834)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>483284414
>Post your own tier list.
Okay here you go
>>
Burying my grandfather was a more joyful experience than playing the Kuro arc LMAO
>>
>>483285867
>coldshitter truly belive this
sad
>>
>>483285726
Cold Steel is amazing
>>
>>483286138
FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!
>>
>>483286138
oh no... schizzy is gonna freak out...
>>
>>483286138
brazillian tier list
>>
you can tell when people shit on cs they do it out of genuine frustration and when people shit on kuro it's just csfags mad that people praise a game made after cold steel
>>
>>483285726
That's actually Cuckbell. Shitbell was the one that made the tech level and overall feeling of the world transition into becoming a sterile modern day scifi setting. It also introduced the concept of the bland piece of shit protagonist for self inserting losers and worthless husk female characters that exist solely to gag on the self insert's microdick.
>>
>>483286337
so you're saying you're STILL frustrated over a niche video game arc that ended 6 years ago? hummmmmm not a good look...
>>
File: 2022053014550.png (147 KB, 230x289)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>Cold Steel is amazing
>>
>>483286337
people shit on cs because it was made after sky though
>>
>>483286138
I think you'll like the daybreak games
>>
does anyone have the image of that black dude who made his own cold steel self insert fanfic where he dated die
>>
>Kuro is amazi-
Oh wait, not even Kuro fans say that! LOL
>>
File: 1705220195659790.jpg (54 KB, 743x707)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Skyfags: Trannies
Crossbellfags: Fat Soibois
CSfags: Browns
Kurofags: Chinks
>>
>>483286693
I do faggot.
>>
>>483286337
I noticed that Kurofags are more genuine, they're probably old fans who didn't quit the series after CS4, they also really can't fathom how people can unironically love CS3/4 while CSfag are a bunch of shitposters who started ironically loving CS/Rean and after playing all CS games it looped back to them loving it unironically.
>>
>>483286951
>I'm just gonna make up random people in my head to reassure myself
sanest Kurofag
>>
>>483286849
Nayutafags: White straight males
>>
File: 1696415161248370.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1440)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>483286649
>>
>>483287110
nayutafags dont exist, no one even cares about to shitpost about it
>>
>>483287109
It's the truth whether you like it or not.
>>
>>483286883
We don't post our sexual habits here, faggot-doer.
>>
File: 1712444790791712.png (324 KB, 502x488)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>483284414
>>
>>483287160
kek thanks
>>
>>483287261
Is that what the voices tell you?
>>
File: 1718598268395081.png (1.21 MB, 1236x905)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
File: 1708602056722603.jpg (211 KB, 1440x1920)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>483287337
Here's his family as a bonus.
>>
File: 1702599144314300.jpg (547 KB, 1728x2304)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>Ay yo, wassup crackas Riin Shwarza here
>>
Remember:
You can say you enjoyed Sky and nothing happens
You can say you enjoyed Crossbell and nothing happens
You can say you enjoyed Kuro and nothing happens
But the moment you say you enjoyed Cold Steel THEY will have a massive melty over it and throw every label under the sun at you to try and discredit your opinion
There's nothing they fear more than freedom of expression
>>
File: 1706114534480810.jpg (276 KB, 1440x1440)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
second form: drive by
>>
File: 1711211551865840.jpg (317 KB, 800x1130)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>483287439
Now that Anies' loss is all but certain, it looks like lezzing out with Renne is on the menu.
>>
File: my-image.png (2.34 MB, 1140x1484)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
My character ranking after hours of deciding
>>
>>483286337
There’s no such thing as: Kuro haters are Cold Steel fans
Kuro 1 is bad and it’s Falcom’s fault. They repeated a lot of Kiseki stupid plots, the main cast is underdeveloped, the worldbuilding is weak and the villains are a fucking joke
Kuro 2 is worse than any Cold Steel game except CS3
>>
File: Facts (2).png (422 KB, 862x1420)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
Cold Steel 3, the second highest rated Trails entry.
>>
>>483288178
Can you update this pic when daybreak releases?
>>
>>483288120
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE?!!!!!!
>>
>>483288120
Did you really put Richard in the same tier as Alisa
Really?
>>
>>483288120
>Juna is as powerful as Shirley
HUH?
>>
>>483288120
>hating nial, richard, and the sky bracer receptionists
>rean and arianrhod at the top
Extremely dogshit taste.
>>
>>483288120
>Richard is F-
I hope your wife gets stage 4 cancer while pregnant.
>>
>>483288371
We don't sign our posts here.
>>
File: GL8D2s2bcAAIp_Z.jpg (19 KB, 360x323)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>483288332
I stopped even trying to understand Senfags tastes...
>>
>>483288178
In the same universe that CS3 = One of the best trails game we have = Tales of Arise better than every Trails game
Do you accept this reality?
>>
>>483288120
on one half its really good I like a lot of the Bs but on the second half your Fs are really bad Richard should be way higher.
>>
>>483287976
Renne can seduce and have her way with anyone at any time.
>>
File: Humblepied.png (1.31 MB, 1853x1037)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>483288562
Yep, I do. Do you?
>>
>>483287439
Big tits and fat asses
>>
>>483288371
>>483288528
I'm sorry it wasn't easy decision but then I remember how Dog shit he was in FC/SC and it all become clear to me........that's how F- happen
>>
>>483288413
I hope a part of you, no matter how small, is still humane enough to forever carry the guilt of having typed out and sent this post.
>>
>>483288120
What a hot take list, anon why?
>>
>>483288821
Sky fans are super unhinged sadly no point anon.
>>
>>483289125
I feel like true sky boomers left this shithole long ago, now it's just Kuro fans who still linger on sky nostalgia.
>>
>>483288120
You 100% deserve this Singa song after ranking this insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WOHaD4vsg
>>
you can stop replying to your own ranking now, cheers
>>
is a skyboomer someone who likes sky or someone who started with sky
>>
>>483288120
>>
>>483289391
>cheers
hello
>>
>>483289391
>People rightfully pissed at this rank
>Clearly the same person
???????
>>
the only time a post gets more than 2 replies is when it's you talking to yourself
>>
i love how every time some fag replies to himself over and over he thinks he's being subtle about it
>>
File: 1690703543972079.jpg (730 KB, 1024x1604)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
Haha
>>
File: 197406051303481.jpg (428 KB, 1920x1080)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>483288587
>Renne can seduce and have her way with anyone at any time.
Didn't work on Van
>>
I can draw (You)s organically.
>>
>>483288120
haha this has to be a troll right? no way it took you hours to make a bait ranking like this?
>>
>>483289752
>>483289843
Yeah your super subtle about it.
>>
>>483289847
>>
>>483289868
Nah she is not really interested in him, that's just regular teasing, also she doesn't want to make too complicated between her and agnes.
>>
>>483290093
>Nah she is not really interested in him
Kuro 2 tells otherwise
>>
>>483288821
>I hope a part of you, no matter how small, is still humane enough to forever carry the guilt of having typed out and sent this post.
That's just another nature of Fandom sadly you take the good with the bad.
>>
>>483290074
What happened?
>>
>>483252085
when are they selling these
>>
>>483269653
joshua and kurtina don't count huh?
>>
news?
>>
no news
>>
In about 41~ hours.
>>
>>483291075
>>483291075
>>483291131
>>483291204
>>483289886
>>483290074
We would get news if you stopped talking to yourself for 5 minutes.
>>
File: GQ2NNu6aEAABl86.jpg (430 KB, 1200x1600)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>483289847
God I hope we'll get a canon harem with Anies and Elaine.
Yes I'm a canon haremchad, don't confuse me with pick your waifu garbage, that shit is disgusting and non-canon while canon harem is a superior form of romance.
>>
I can draw (You)s organically.
>>
You already said that
>>
I can cum on (You) while only thinking about Tio's sweet scent
>>
>>483291723
I think you already said that
>>
(You)
>>
You aren't ready for the reveals of the upcoming news. Everything has been decided, characters will be revealed, please look forward for the domino effect taking its biggest course.
>>
Hansuke's Translation

>Did you already have a character or an enforcer number in mind for the enforcer who was going to be the main character?

>
>Kondo: We had not decided that far. I don't think that the enforcer who was supposed to be the main character haven’t appeared in the previous games.
https://trakev210.wixsite.com/haohansuke21/post/dengeki-online-part-i-nihon-falcom-president-kondo-reveals-a-secret-story-behind-the-trails-serie
>>
>>483292469
If falcom will make an enforcer protagonist it would be a brand new character.
>>
My niece is dating Kondo, she told me the Enforcer MC will happen for the final arc and it will be Cedric
>>
>>483292653
It sounds to me like Kondo hinted at this character could still appear.
>>
>>483292469
His reasoning makes no sense? You can still have an enforcer work in the open with a fake job like spriggin for example. His enforcer jobs can be like how Rean does work for the government what the fuck is Kondo even saying here?
>>
Estelle - chaotic good
Kevin - true neutral
Lloyd - lawful good
Rean - neutral good
Van - chaotic neutral
Next MC - neutral evil
>>
File: 1717734485300206.jpg (385 KB, 1926x720)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>
>>483293107
It sounds more like they didn't even try to make it work and just give up.
>>
>>483293257
Sounds like the Kuro arc
>>
When are they selling licensed sex dolls?
>>
>>483293257
Enforcer might work for the far east setting considering it's really harsh environment and you need to be really powerful to even get there. Kondo thought of enforcer protagonist for Calvard but scrapped the idea really fast.
>>
>>483293107
That's good point I mean Renne had fake family in Sky, so I don't see why a Fake job would be such an issue it also give said character a reason to do side quest to stay undercover.
>>
>>483293684
I still think them working as Spriggin by day but an enforcer by night would fix the problems Konod is talking about, like really? none of the staff brought this up?
>>
>>483292469
did he just run this through deepl lmao
>>
>>483293932
don't mock MTL bro our patch???
>>
>>483293428
At least Van turned out to be great since he was the first thing Kondo came up with before even working on Calvard setting.
>>
>>483293932
>did he just run this through deepl lmao
That's out Hansuke hahah
>>
File: 1719118758800749.jpg (675 KB, 1861x1440)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
>>
File: 1693255754010247.png (230 KB, 499x568)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>483294142
>Van turned out to be great
>>
>>483292469
>Kondo admits that they had 0 idea what Calvard looked like or what it's culture even was until towards the end of Sen
Kek. They really did just make this shit up as they went along.
>>
>>483293932
Still better than official troonslation.
>>
>>483294405
I'd even wager they still have 0 idea what Calvard looks like or what its culture even is haha
>>
>This might be a little off topic, but who wrote Lloyd's lines, which seem normal at first glance but sometimes turn out to be a huge inspiration speech moment with power behind them?

>Kondo: It was written by a scenario writer who has been involved in the development since "Trails in the Sky". However, he himself said, "I can't write that type dialogue anymore, it's a bit too embarrassing" (laughs).

Even the guy who wrote Lloyd hates him
>>
>>483292469
>I don't think that the enforcer who was supposed to be the main character haven’t appeared in the previous games
This sentence hurts my brain
>>
>>483294619
>Kondo: At first, all the staff members thought that the Republic, including the community, was populated by people dressed in Eastern clothing. However, it was not to believe. It was revealed in earnest when we entered the Erebonia arc that it was a multi-racial nation with various ethnic groups living there.

Calvard was supposed to be like China at first, but then they changed it to be a multi cultural country.
>>
>>483295207
honestly just being china would have been better than what we got
>>
>>483294249
Cum
>>
You niggers must be confusing something, they are not talking about an enforcer being A MAIN CHARACTER they are discussing WHICH ENFORCER WOULD BE IN THE CALVARD ARC.
>>
>>483295207
>However, it was not to believe.
hansuke is such a fraud lmao
>>
File: 1717788252639214.jpg (686 KB, 2012x2160)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>
>>483295461
So was Kondo talking about that middle eastern vtuber or the new <<C>> with the hat?
>>
>>483295461
Google translate sama failed us...
>>
>>483295314
Nah making Calvard muti-ethnic is actually a good idea and in line with what we saw in Sky. The problem is that in Kuro they just went at it in the most flavorless generic "diversity is our strength" way possible instead of actually showing it to be the corrupt inefficient shithole we all heard it was.
>>
rmember in ao how the freezing of assets and the whole crisis that started the erebonian civil war also supposed to have caused huge riots and unrest in calvard and then that was just never elaborated on again
>>
Why is he so miserable bros?
>>
>>483295815
They just saw american politics that trannies were yelling about and had that as the issues with calvard.
>>
>>483296241
He feels sad that kiseki is gonna end soon...
>>
>>483296348
More likely that they accepted ESG money to push a narrative.
>>
>>483294819
>but sometimes turn out to be a huge inspiration speech moment
this is a mistranslation of 爆弾発言 (bombshell announcement). it's referring to the awkward moments like "if i win, you're mine" with noel. there's a picture of this right under the paragraph in the original article
>>
>>483296348
Japs never experienced what multi ethnical conflict is truly like even to this day, so falcom went with the easiest scenario and called it a day.
>>
>>483295815
Even Cold steel with all its flaws ( and like lot of flaws) like the classism in cold steel 1 with Nobles and commoners
>>
>>483296558
Yea that's probably the most likely case sadly
>>483296649
Yep, though they seem to now be experiencing it and alot of them hate it.
>>
Maybe it's time to accept that maybe Trails is a pissant series
>>
I'll give Cold steel 1 that at least it at least showed the who Nobles vs commoner thing
>>
>>483296348
That's the most likely answer. People at Falcom can barely even speak English so they just went with what they were told by some progressive faggot with an agenda.
>>
why do the white supremacists in calvard even exist all the immigration apparently causes absolutely 0 problems in calvard
people hate unchecked immigration irl because of all the issues it causes but apparently calvard is fantasy land where everyone has enough jobs, the immigrants don't undercut labor costs, theres enough housing for everyone, immigrants don't form enclaves that exclude the native inhabitants (except in langport were its actually a good thing!!) and most people apparently don't mind having to share their country with people who don't follow their culture and none of the immigrants are violent or bring any of their old country rivalries/backwards incompatiable customs with them
so in this amazing fantasy land why would calvard white supremacists even exist
>>
>>483297046
I'm just glad it's not the main focus like nobles vs commoners in cs1/2 aside from a few side quests in kuro 1, kai seems to completely drop the idea of multi etnhical conflict in favor of actually moving the plot.
>>
>>483295207
That would explain why Aaron's chapters are some of the best parts of the game.
>>
File: 1708180581091684.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
File: 1702426369091209.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>483297889
>Gien Lu is responsible for the murders of all of his closest friends
>Aaron still worships the ground he walks on anyway and then never mentions it again
Ronnie is the shittest character in the entire arc.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
How come there's a group of middle easterners that try to get kids addicted to drugs to turn them into soldiers and the middle easterner bracer says the middle east is full of people even worse than them?
>>
>>483297638
>why do the white supremacists in calvard even exist all the immigration apparently causes absolutely 0 problems in calvard
For what the game tells us it's because immigrants are replacing white calvardian culture which falcom even forgot to make, aside from the fact that it had class system like Erebonia and Elaine was trained in traditional calvardian swordsmanship.
>>
>>483298250
You also have the whole "Viola is a sex slave" thing.
>>
>>483298091
fg/ likes to complain about shit writing except when the shit writing is about they favorite character
Aaron character is terrible but the manchild fans like his edgy behavior
Haha *dick* haha
>>
>>483298091
That's how real life chinks act too, especially in triads or criminal syndicates. Also Ronnie still looks for his own way.
>>
>>483298250
If you put a nigger into a well developed relatively white country with a good upbringing, he will act even more racist towards his kind from Africa or NA than an average white person.
>>
I'm currently on act 3 of C's route but I'm wondering, can you miss items like Pecky's or the Mishy's or can you obtain them in the TRC
>>
>>483299585
Or act worse in some cases that goes for sand niggers and spics as well.
>>
>>483300118
Depends on the environment or the upbringing, mexican who was born in California telling "we don't want your kind here" to other mexicans from Mexico is a pretty normal occurrence.
>>
File: 1699501192306451.jpg (354 KB, 1720x1781)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>
>>483300679
falcom really could've avoided all this faggot shit by making Rean or Crow female...
>>
>>483300594
Kek
>>
File: 1696196303577597.png (25 KB, 192x192)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>
>>483298713
>fans
Fan*
>>
File: 1639692056468.jpg (940 KB, 3840x2160)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
I wonder how big Emma's tits will be in her Kuro engine model. Will it be Rixia tier? Or will she outgrow even her?
>>
>>483302716
Kekmma isn't in Kai.
>>
>>483302716
Rixia's rixies are the biggest at any time, so she will be rixia tier or less, not more.
>>
>>483302821
what makes you think so?
>>
>>483302716
they scaled down the tits and enlarged the asses in kuro's engine
>>
>>483302908
the voices reassure me it is so
>>
File: 164213734425306.png (893 KB, 639x693)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
>>483302931
they went both ways
>>
/v/ is saying nice things about our games again.
>>
>>483302716
Emma’s size is already perfect
There’s no need to ruin it
>>
>>483302716
>they retconned rixia and now she is an assassin working for Heiyue again
>they will retcon emma and she will wears glasses again
But both will be bigger than ever
That’s not how character development works Falcom!!!
>>
File: 197506090313301.jpg (186 KB, 1056x817)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>483304179
>>
File: 101951346200.jpg (409 KB, 900x1200)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
Now that /fg/ resident schizos left to shart on /v/ might as well enjoy another peaceful and quiet time.
>>
>>483304463
Her actions say otherwise
She helped Cao instead Van or the Bracer guild during the battle royale
>>
>>483298004
Anies when she hears Elaine getting railed by Ban
>>
File: 2023108200910.png (151 KB, 593x606)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>483305376
Anies would unironically get excited with the thought of Van and Elaine fucking each other like animals.
>>
>>483305740
I guess she can watch then
>>
>>483303597
you can tell Korean/Chinese people worked on Kuro while Japanese people did Cold Steel
>>
File: 1719118598954235.jpg (726 KB, 2560x1440)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>483305740
Yeah, she's a weirdo.
>>
>>483303597
Amazing tits and ass
>>
File: file.png (573 KB, 450x718)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>483280808
>falcom fans
>>
>>483287976
Agnés*
>>483265676
Agnés*
>>483291474
Agnés*
>>483305376
Agnés*
>>483305740
Agnés*

it's Agnés in english and japanese, fuck off with your "Anies"
>>
File: F_nj4l6aMAAQpoY.jpg (362 KB, 1626x2048)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
I love the picnic squad!
>>
File: 1706300561770732.png (204 KB, 351x334)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>483307817
Rufus and Swin are so lucky.
>>
>>483307776
Sanest Aniesfag
>>
>>483308070
Agnés*
>>
>>483307776
anies
>>
Kai is gonna be about a white american guy named Van fucking two french girls named Anies and Elaine.
>>
File: 1695564373330958.png (74 KB, 192x222)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
NES
>>
>>483308225
>>483308267
Agnés*
>>
Anies was taught by Renne to be a cuck. Renne loves to be watched
>>
Imagine being upset at the only cultural impact that whore Anies has ever had
>>
File: file.png (2.75 MB, 2066x1277)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>483308584
>>483308583
Anies
>>
lavi's game will save falcom
>>
>>483308583
>>483308584
>>483308679
Agnés*
>>
File: 1709840072731684.png (482 KB, 504x570)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>483308583
>Renne loves to be watched
True
>>
>>483308267
So that's already been a thing. Van will get his harem of a bunch of white girls and a nip.
>>
File: 1715549564029688.png (11 KB, 788x699)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Leaker here, the rocket will not be launching in Kai and what you have seen in the trailers is a VR mission using True Marchen Garten.
>>
>>483309453
Where's the weapon to surpass metal gear?
>>
>>483302716
>muh engine
Do you think the fucking engine determines the size of the character's tits?
>>
>>483309906
Yes
>>
Hey bros does the falcom shop support international shipping?
I wanna buy some 20th anni goods
>>
>>483309906
Agreed. They probably just take the models used in the previous games as a base, spruce them up a bit, change the faces/eyes a bit to better match the Kuro character style/aesthetic and call it good. I mean, this IS Falcom we're talking about here.
>>
>>483310472
Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>483311035
Yes
>>
>>483311035
We are on 4chan, yes
>>
>>483311035
It sounds like you are. Obviously Emma being featured in Kai's engine means she has to be built from the ground up rather than using the same model as before. The anon wonders if in this transition her breasts will be modelled to be larger than before. This is really basic stuff to comprehend which makes me think you have autism.
>>
File: 1698465877972800.jpg (398 KB, 1535x2048)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>483307776
Anies!
>>
Anies is built for ...
>>
>>483311282
>built from the ground up rather than using the same model as before
kek, no. This is Falcom. They modify their models at best. And they have booba sliders for their existing models and that's how they made all the different body types in CS1 - 5. There IS a retard here who thinks game engines magically produce assets. It's probably (You), given your obvious mental deficiencies on display each time you post.
>>
>>483310662
>https://falcom.shop/guide
scroll down until you see english
>>
>>483311487
Renne
>>
>>483311282
They couldn't even bother including her with the rest of the class 7 girls in the 20th anniversary merch so if emma shows up again she'll probably have the same model from cs3
>>
>>483311487
Eastern Chads
>>
>>483311569
It's okay, you tried to "actually" someone and made yourself look like an autistical sperglord, luckily you're anonymous so you can just drop it instead of doubling down with your insane headcanon!
>>
>>483311601
Ren*
>>
>>483311487
me
>>
File: 1714421084402536.jpg (255 KB, 1120x1783)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
fufu
>>
Falcom is honestly a very talented company I don't think most of you appreciate how efficient they are considering their insane release windows
>>
Gust is better
>>
>>483307445
He also said >what to the Tales series
>>
>>483311797
Oh, look. It's another one of your delusional concessions again! Cao's Kuro model is literally just an updated verison of the one found in Reverie. You're painfully retarded for thinking they create new assets 100% of the time. You ARE the guy who thinks engines produce character models and I have corrected you and humiliated your multiple times in the past and will continue to do so.
>>
>>483312636
Tri-Ace is better
>>
>>483311576
Haha thanks,shame the acryllic set is sold out...
>>
>>483312732
I don't want to ruin your caretaker's day by upsetting you.
I forgive you.
>>
>>483312946
I accept your concession
>>
>>483312997
And I forgive you.
>>
>>483311487
Cowgirl, motorboating, and creampies.
>>
Kekua in the news this week
>>
>>483309453
Honestly, I would not be surprised if this happened. I'm used to disappointment.
>>
Why has falcom never had the balls to call out the military industrial complex?
they were so close with cs and the railway canons but never went through with it
>>
>>483313683
because it's based
>>
>>483308679
I really am digging how they gave her a low-key-sexier outfit for Kai.
>>
Shizuku in the real world would ask Arios money for a tattoo and have sex with black men.

Don't listen to Falcom DO NOT MARRY AND REPRODUCE. Reject natalist propaganda.
>>
File: 1704213598663582.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>
File: 19785465414120.png (2.44 MB, 1460x703)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>483313829
>open tummies
>skirts
>stockings
>visible armpits
>garterbelt
It seems like falcom is really going all out with Kai.
>>
>>483311384
>>483311487
Agnés*
why do you insist on being a completw contrarian faggot and use the wrong name? Elliot is not Eriotto, Estelle is not Esuteru, Laura is not Raura
So her name is Agnés because that is what the devs made her name
>>
>>483313829
Same.
I used to be team Elaine because it felt like it was the RIGHT thing to do, you know?
If I'm presented with 2 options and 1 of said options (Elaine) is a fully emotionally matured woman with her studies finished, a very good career, a great body primed for bearing children and just generally a good standing both socially and intimately with her family and peers, I'd be a fool to throw that away for a student with no future prospects or goals beyond getting laid, right?
Like if we are being sensible here the CORRECT choice is Elaine, she is THE ideal relationship and the one you marry and have children with. It's a given, there's not really a debate about it. She is also the acceptable choice morally speaking.
But then I look at Anies and I see the fountain of youth still running down her still flawless skin. I see her still gravity-defying perky breasts begging to be stimulated. I see the passion for life and the innocence of a virgin. I see someone in desperate need of an older figure to teach her the hidden pleasure of life. I see an angel begging for corruption. I see the erotic plea to be dominated by someone stronger and wiser than her. I see lustful perdition in her eyes. I see a desperate longing for corruption.
And I can't help it. I don't want to do what's correct, what's right, what's morally acceptable. I WANT TO DO ANIES. OVER AND OVER. I WANT TO DRENCH HER BED IN HER YOUTHFUL JUICES.
I WANT SEX WITH ANIES.
I WANT TO GET ANIES PREGNANT.
ANIES CREAMPIE.
ANIES PREGGO BELLY.
ANIES BALLOONING MILKY BREASTS LEAKING.
ANIES SEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Schizzy is really getting angry now.
>>
>>483315227
anies
>>
>>483315643
Agnés*
>>
anies
>>
File: GCJR-TZbUAAos9d.jpg (59 KB, 582x334)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
My (Van's) future wives. Our marriage will be blessed by the heavenly Alusha. Inshallah.
>>
>>483315858
Agnés*
>>
I did not care for Shizuna.
Did not care for her.
>>
>>483315898
Elaine will be the only one legally married to Ban. Anies and schizuna are just onaholes
>>
I do care for Shizuna. I care for her.
>>
I'm making homemade burgers for dinner tonight, I've timed it so that I'm right at the finale of Cold Steel 3 it's gonna be such a great night
>>
File: 98124566_423424241200.jpg (329 KB, 1110x700)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>483316109
Van will canonically impregnate Elaine because it was her only before the final battle, but he still can romance other girls.
>>
>>483316335
haha.. you will witness the most powerful jobbing known to mankind. Not even the cement mixer himself jobs that hard
>>
>>483316457
Wait Lloyd is gonna show up?
>>
>>
>>483316558
Nah, no surprises like that. Someone who's already in the plot
>>
>>
File: 1702077749457595.png (175 KB, 401x301)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
I'M NOT A CEMENT MIXER
>>
>>483317003
Stfu Lloyd even your writer thinks you're an embarrassment see >>483238142
>>
Falcom would be based if Rean and Shizuna fell in love in Kai and got married, completely disregarding the player's choice in 5 games.
>>
No one in-game likes Shizuna
>>
>>483317692
Don't worry, Rean can fix her.
>>
The West is gonna HATE Van if only because Chapter 1 starts with him straight up assaulting a minor
>>
>>483316672
>>483316965
this is almost good enough to masturbate to
you just need a little more polish
>>
>>483318018
The polish is being horny, just wait
>>
>>483318018
I didn't draw those lol.
>>
File: GQy9A_iXMAAm8JM.jpg (452 KB, 2089x2676)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>483317692
Van said he doesn't mind getting along with her in Kuro 2.
>>
>>483295207
It's the impression I got.
>>
The first rule of /fg/ is....
>Do not reply to retards.
>>
if nobody replied to retards then this thread would be dead in an hour
>>
>>483318587
Calvard became a fusiong of modern US/France and the far east will be like old Japan/China.
>>
>>483318804
No it would not because they would be replying to themselves.
>>
I'm not a retard, should I reply to myself?
>>
It's not replying if I don't directly quote you
>>
anies
>>
yoshua
>>
yuna
>>
ester
>>
I have 37 replies that means I'm not retarded
>>
everyone is on /v/ :(
>>
>>483320178
Good, it means none of the schizos are here. I bet they're all there posting the same exact shit.
>>
File: 1695798826055489.jpg (45 KB, 242x336)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
File: FWvu9_4akAAKKIN.jpg (368 KB, 1200x1600)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
It's so quiet...
>>
>>483320251
>go to the thread
>talesfaggot sperging out
lol
>>
I am really enjoying Kiseki so far and I am excited to see what's next. It's pretty nice so far.
>>
You're not allowed to like Kiseki here.
>>
I genuinely believe agnes is peak female character design
I've never bought into waifu shit and never wanted to fuck a fictional woman but agnes sets a fire in my loins like no other
>>
This place really is just one or two schizos replying to themselves over and over huh
Whenever there's a /v/ thread this place instantly dies and they go spam on cooldown there instead
>>
It also helps that Anies is in her prime age, only one year left before she becomes a hag.
>>
I hate yiss
>>
I like the jp-kino schizo
>>
>>483322474
I think its her voice that does it for me honestly
her dumb airhead voice turns me on so much hngggg
>>
I haven't been to /v/ in like 15 years.
>>
Same I've never left /vg/ since 4chan's creation
>>
>>483322538
He's nice
>>
>>483322309
Yeah, it’s been like this for a while. Too bad the schizo freaks won’t rope so this thread can be what it should be.
>>
Hamlock is a bona fide paedophile, I have proof. He has 24 hours to respond, otherwise I will dump the evidence for everyone to see.
>>
Wait... I can finally stop pretending to hate the series?
>>
>>483322097
Emma/Elie with blonde hair
>>
>>483326645
No because trails sucks
>>
The only version of Agnés that I will accept being with Van is the yandere immortal witch one.
>>
>>483326829
then why are you here?
>>
File: Mishy_Hammer.png (55 KB, 250x216)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
I do not like Luke.
>>
>>483326926
Yiss
>>
Falcom would be so fucking based if they had Agnés reveal she is an evil witch who has been brainwashing everyone into believing she is pure, naive and innocent. To take it a further step, they should have her murder Elaine in front of Van, while Van is mentally broken Agnés then should force Van to have sex with her in full view of Elaine's bloodied corspe.
>>
>>483327165
Don't speak ill of the dead bro...
>>
>>483326901
>>483327249
>Kurofags GAGGING for a repeat of Vita
kek you love Cold Steel so much despite the posturing
>>
File: 1716632184350260.png (672 KB, 1078x589)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
soon
>>
>>483327264
Scott sucked
>>
>>483327570
Why?
>>
>>483327651
geocuck
>>
>>483327570
we don't do that here. have some respect you twat.
>>
>>483327680
that's not an explanation it's a juvenile play on words that doesn't even make sense since their name is geofront, you'd call them geofags to remain faithful, not geocucks
>>
>>483327745
Blow your brains out.
>>
When I started using /fg/ everyone was making fun of the geocucks so I just went along with it I don't even know who they are desu I just know they have to be mocked
>>
>>483327902
just as juvenile as their trannylation. I am justified, now kys
>>
>>483328381
it's ok to mock people that are alive but you're just being an asshole if you mock dead people because they literally cannot fight back.
>>
>>483327264
Luke's alive though?
>>
>>483328249
>>483328489
Over video games? Get a life, dude. Go on a walk, talk to a pretty lady, put some substance in your life. At least get your vitamin D levels up with some sunshine.
Stop pushing your death fantasies onto others and become someone who wants to live instead.
>>
>>483328721
>he hasn't heard
Anon, I...
>>
File: 20240624_155328.jpg (262 KB, 1322x2000)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>Here's you're government mandated gf bro
>>
What other potion additives can kill?
>>
>>483329125
Not funny, grow up. People dying young isn't a laughing matter.
>>
>>483328935
this is just a funny 4chan shitpost haha... he can't... no...
>>
File: 1712884437346848.jpg (132 KB, 900x900)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>483328381
>I don't even know who they are
The gist is that they're fan translators that made being a bootleg XSEED their gimmick, and also a bunch of genuine pieces of garbage that ended up on NISA's payroll. That guy Scott in particular was a massive cunt, so spitting on his grave is totally justified. He was such a prick that he even drew the ire of gachafags that ended up mocking his death.
>>
>>483328249
>>483329125
This behavior is deplorable and it's sickening that the mods don't do anything about it. Which they should because anyone that engages in this type of rhetoric is obviously an underage 14 year old edgelord.
>>
>>483329205
I wish I could die young but my dad is 73
>>
>>483329514
Scott got botulism and didn't go to the doctor and died. He could have done something about it but didn't.. Very fitting... Haha ...
>>
>>483329808
I know what happened. It's still not funny.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (86 KB, 473x311)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Soon
>>
File: 1700478621131070.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>483330168
You're right, it's absolutely HILARIOUS. It could not have happened to a better person.
>>
>>483330346
Me in the front
>>
>>483330438
I'll pray for you, bud.
>>
Shut the fuck up, I could not care less.
>>
File: 1605484245061.webm (202 KB, 206x328)
202 KB
202 KB WEBM
>Scott died
>tfw
>>
File: 1704883854360862.jpg (2.03 MB, 1422x1920)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>
File: GQf1dNMbUAAh701.jpg (1020 KB, 1422x1920)
1020 KB
1020 KB JPG
News when...?
>>
>>483331072
>>483330910
I LOVE ELAINE!!!
>>
>>483330438
>>483330634
I know you're doing this for the cheap shock value and the attention plus you're too young to know any better, but if you have any humanity left in you this kind of disgusting behaviour will haunt you forever the day you mature and look back on it.
Stop while you can and reevaluate your attitude in life, for your future self's own good.
>>
>>483331562
>but if you have any humanity left

They don't.
>>
>schizzy talking to himself
yikes
>>
File: 1694158283228535.png (517 KB, 690x840)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>483331072
soon
>>
>>483331562
No I don't think I will
>>
File: 1162325197200.jpg (1.79 MB, 1302x1199)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
My wives. Anies can join too i guess.
>>
>>483330448
slut
>>
beat both ys 8 and 9 and just realized there was a total of 0 times where i had to jump over something during combat...
>>
Kiseki can't ever find mainstream appeal without an amazon goddess in the main party
>>
>>483334268
Gorilla Laura wasn't enough?
>>
>>483334486
There's nothing gorilla about Laura she's a skinny girl slightly above average in height but with 0 muscle mass
>>
which monster is literally you /fg/?
>>
File: 1706125548999764.webm (1.46 MB, 1920x1080)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
>>483334652
EEEEEEEEEEEEK
>>
>>483334581
and she could still beat you up and rape you
>>
>>483334745
okay? that's besides the point, moron
>>
File: 1719082829121242.png (416 KB, 570x528)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>483334709
holy shit
>>
>>483334887
post the kind of amazon you're looking to get your ass reamed by
>>
>>483334268
Falcom fucked their chance with kuro, they only needed to make a simultaneous worldwide release and put more money on marketing the innovative combat system and that kuro 1 is a perfect place to start. But not only falcom barely put any effort on marketing, they also released kuro 1 only on ps4 and it took them more than half a year to release ps5 port.
>>
how did falcom design something that looks both like a penis and a vagina
>>
>>483335542
I always thought it looked like a chestnut.
>>
>>483335006
that'd be off-topic since Falcom hasn't produced a single amazon with skull-crushing thunder thighs
>>
File: 0924875394857.png (1.61 MB, 2435x775)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
how did we get the literal worst outfit for him out of all these choices
>>
File: 1693913616961547.png (527 KB, 785x860)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>483337471
They wanted to make him look like an edgelord for some reason.
>>
>>483337471
untreated depression often makes the patient feel like the thing that didn't happen would've been much better and cured them of their depression
>>
>>483337471
They all look retarded and none of them fit rean
>>
I think replaying Kiseki has triggered a midlife crisis
>>
File: 1690570877919484.jpg (350 KB, 1668x1668)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
A reminder that Rufus fucks Lapis daily.
>>
File: 1703731248401080.jpg (105 KB, 800x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
https://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/corner/cc/legendofheroes_acrylicstand/cd/846/
>>
why this place got super fucking dark what the hell happen here?
>>
>>483342768
Erosion
>>
>>483342768
ishmelga
>>
>>483342768
Anon whose laughing at dead people its probably the most disgusting /fg/ has ever been you wouldn't see this in any other place but here.
>>
>>483343028
Good job outing yourself as a tourist cockroach. Other boards like /gif/ regularly post gore video so they can jerk off to them.
>>
>>483343028
lol Jokes on you I make fun of dead people and Gay people in public, more so gay people because that's illness without a cure.
>>
>>483343178
/gif/ is a nsfw board, /vg/ is not a nsfw board. Educate yourself before you attempt to pass yourself off as a 4channer.
>>
>>483343232
>illness
Being gay isn't an illness please stop.
>>
>>483343409
its 100% an a disease lets not kid ourselves here.
>>
>>483343409
>Being gay isn't an illness please stop.
Don't worry, I make it a point that every time I've see one, I remind them their freaks that need to be in cage and way from our children.
>>
File: 1694095132541398.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>483342785
>>483342883
Imagine Ishmelga with the power of both the Curse and Erosion under his control haha
>>
You guys didn't think the erosion is not coming back right?
Like they're going to introduce it just to shelve it after one act
>>
>>483343409
it is tranny, i bet you think trannies arent mentally ill.
>>
>>483344023
There's nobody that can even utilize the Erosion, so it won't be returning. Japs also panned Kuro 2 so hard that even Falcom realized how badly they fucked up with that game, so they'd be especially retarded to create a contrived reason just to reuse the Erosion which mainly existed just to make it so Van fights his friends and to show death scenes that normally won't ever occur.
>>
>>483343232
>>483343878
quit LARPing you're the quiet guy in the back of the room daydreaming about going home lmao you ain't mocking anyone to their face
>>
>>483345260
tbf no one can mock scott to his face
>>
Has Agnes openly been jealous of Elaine in-game? (I haven't played Kuro 2 yet)
>>
>>483345732
No, I don't recall that happening.
>>
>>483345713
I forgive you.
>>
>>483342768
It's summer
>>
Schizzy roleplaying as a gay priest is a boring gimmick. Come up with something better.
>>
The misuse of the words schizophrenic and schizophrenia is the second grossest thing this community does, behind only the guy who spends all day telling people to kill themselves.
>>
>>483344735
i like kuro 2 but some of the decisions like the side a and side b shit were aids
>>
>>483344735
>There's nobody that can even utilize the Erosion, so it won't be returning.
You assume you know everything there is to know.
>>
>>483346920
They've shortened it down to schizzy now, truly a big brain play
>>
File: 1693011203022893.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1080)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>483347104
Hopefully they don't bring it back in Kai. Hajimari and Kuro 2 are more than enough of this split story gimmick.
>>
I loved Reverie 3 routes and Kuro 2 2 routes and I am sure most people feel the same. it's good for handling large casts which Kai will no doubt have.
>>
>>483348487
idk why they even did it in the first place. i wouldve though the nips would have hated it.
>>
>>483314848
Nice bums and tummies
>>
>>483349467
I wouldn't be surprised if they originally meant for it to just be a one off thing for Hajimari, but after the positive reception to Rufus' segments and the decision to make Kuro 2 mostly about Swin and Nadia they decided to rehash the mechanic in an attempt to draw in the people that liked Hajimari but didn't play Kuro 1. And as we know now, that was a massive fucking blunder that irreparably damaged the arc.
>>
>>483350065
Sadly cause kuro 1 was awesome
>>
are there any fan tls for the tales of series? I've been interested in trying the series, but the localization has always put me off
>>
Wrong thread bozo.
>>
>>483350448
there's a few(or maybe just the one) for the ps1 ones iirc, most jp only games are still jp tho
>>
File: 1718715911938693.jpg (156 KB, 950x950)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Forgotten...
>>
>>483345732
yes
>>
Ys X demo will be available at AXA
>>
>>483353063
What's going on with Richad's face
>>
>>483356580
just the usual OG sky art jankiness
>>
next Trails arc will go cyberpunk
>>
>>483337683
>>483337471

Its more like they're fans of Hugo boss hehe
>>
>>483357119
loooooooooooool I get it omfg
>>
File: GQ2s9mcaQAAbsUY.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Cute and canon!
>>
>>483233296
1) Are the Kuro 1 and 2 nyaa torrents up to date with the /vg/ patch?

2) Does this Kuro 1 torrent come with the max connect event mod?
>>
Kek are these faggots still on /v/ having a melty?
>>
>>483357876
I have nisa kuro 1 on steam and fan patch comes with a pre installed max stock time.
Idk about kuro 2 torrent, but people were saying they couldn't access dlc, so if you're gonna download kuro 2 try to reinstall patch mb it's already outdated on nyaa.
>>
>>483358194
>>
>>483353063
Never forget what this faggot did to Richard >>483288120 truly shit taste
>>
>>483353063
I'll never Understand why people like this guy last time I checked he was war criminal who tried to over throw a Kingdom yet rather then stay in fucking jail forever he gets his own division in R&A research truly stupid writing
>>
>>483360025
Its okay when Sky does it
>>
>>483360025
Why single him out when someone like Crow is vastly more popular despite being a terrorist?
>>
>>483360270
>Why single him out when someone like Crow is vastly more popular despite being a terrorist?
Because funny enough keep shitting on Cold steel for this but never once calls out Sky for this nonsense is it inconvenient or something?
>>
>>483360025
You have to understand there is this thing called agenda, One piece created it.
>>
what version should I nab for TitS?
>>
Nayuta is the best kiseki game, because it's only 20 hours long.
>>
>>483360783
PC
>>
File: 1687354200239395.jpg (96 KB, 873x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
NISA is bad for Kiseki
>>
>>483361472
Pls it has the same padding you need to play it twice In order to get the true ending, it's more like 60 hours
>>
File: yz6tytndmj3a1.jpg (86 KB, 1080x1212)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
CLE is bad for Trails
>>
>>483364771
good
>>
File: yoobmx5tyw541.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1266)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Falcom is bad for Kiseki
>>
>>483365415
True
>>
>>483365275
Wait we agree? my I might have misunderstood your post I feel like retard now
>>
Finally to Act II and it's my honest opinion that CSIII could have been 20 hours long and the first act of IV completely rewritten partially to indulge my waifuism but that's neither here nor there because I have never seen a game about the end of the world with this much fucking meandering holy shit
>>
>>483364771
true
>>
>>483366938
Haha, if we remove all the unnecessary padding cs games could work in just 2 parts. Cs1 could cover both school life and the Civil War, while cs2 would be about 20 hours of new school life and getting to know nu class 7 while the conflict with Osborne and da curse would take the majority of game.
>>
>>483368019
>if we remove all the unnecessary padding
one trails game per septerrion is more than enough
>>
The entire point of Trails is the padding and the fact that nothing ever happens. If you're an ADHD zoomer who can't handle that then please play something else.
>>
>>483368019
I dunno if I'd go that far. The issue is just as much the pacing as it is the padding. If you add padding in the right places, at best people won't notice, and at worst won't care if they do. I suppose one of the other primary issues is expectations of where the story should be going. I got into CS1 knowing absolute dick about mechs and shit so I really didn't mind the day to day school crap, but when there's a huge plot looming over you and both you and the characters are aware of it, spending three months grading papers tends to drag the story down quite a bit.
>>
>>483368815
>but when there's a huge plot looming over you and both you and the characters are aware of it, spending three months grading papers tends to drag the story down quite a bit.
The worst offender of this garbage padding is the Mishelam episode in cs4.
>haha we have literally a day before the world war
>let's fuck around in Mishelam where rean can confess his feelings to his waifu of choice
>What's that? The Mishelam episode was needed for rean to become the divine blade in 3 minutes? Haha..
>>
>>483369252
Honestly the Mishelam thing is not so bad. If you had one day before shit hit the fan wouldn't you try to spend it the best way you could? Even if it was all a nothing burger in the end haha...
>>
How likely are these to come true:
>Aidios=Grandmaster
>Campanella is going to transform after all of the Sept-terrions have been unleashed into the World Arcana
>Agnes sent her memories in the past to Epstein to warn about the upcoming apocalypse
>Gramheart is secretly one of the demon lords and his true plan is to immigrate demons into Calvard
>>
>>483370292
No, it comes out of nowhere and way too convenient. If falcom need a scene where Cassius gives Rean letter and test him, they could've done this on the ship or some neutral grounds, they could make a bit of time for rean to confess his feelings. Mishelam completely ruins the mood of what happened in the last chapter.
>>
>>483370292
>If you had one day before shit hit the fan
I am expecting at least one person to be afraid or scared with the situation but EVERYONE is having fun in the eve of a world war like they know that NOBODY there will die in the next days
Well... they were right...
>>
>>483370516
>Agnes sent her memories in the past to Epstein to warn about the upcoming apocalypse
There’s already 3 types of time travel in Trails + Destiny (AZOTH)
>Alternative reality time travel (Zero/Azure)
>Time rewind time travel but nobody remembers (CS)
>Time rewind and everyone remembers (Kuro 2)
We don’t need another one (bootstrap paradox)
>>
>>483370516
>>483370516
1. I don't think that GM is Aidos herself, but she could be related to her in some way, maybe she's just a fragment of the goddess.
2. Not likely, but we barely know anything about Campanella after 12 games
3. Idk, the idea is not bad, but knowing falcom it mostly likely will be something completely different.
4. No, I actually think that Gramheart is a good guy who knows about the truth of Epstein prophecy, so he tries to find a way out of Zemuria, no matter the cost.
>>
>>483370752
To be fair, Crow and Millium nearly did and Rean nearly got tentacled by Ishmelga (and did in an alternate universe).
>>
Cold steel sucks
Simple as
>>
>>483290074
Sauce?
>>
>>483370746
>>483370752
I'd say Alberich returning to Franz and reminding Rean that he has Argres' gift was the bigger assault in my opinion. He just essentially gives out plot solutions like candy.
>>
>>483375039
Asspull*
>fucking phone autocorrect.
>>
>>483375039
Rean’s biggest problem - after 4 games of so much drama - being resolved with an asspull deus ex machina is so stupid and unsatisfactory but at that point I was expecting no less from CS since they were already at the bottom
>>
n...news ...
>>
>>483375835
My main gripe for CS is that fights feel completely unsatisfactory, falcom goes out of their way to make sure that Rean didn't win by himself or because he always holds back, despite the fact that characters in the game wank him so hard. Stupid deus ex machinas have always been in kiseki, but cs had way more asspulls than every other game combined.
>>
My dick is aidios
>>
My gripe with Rean is that his games are the best and it's been downhill ever since

Sadge.
>>
Rean is a faggot
>>
Haha, seems like schizo faggots came back after having another melty on /v/.
>>
Who's /v/?
>>
>>483287976
Whatever you want to believe (you honestly just sound desperate)
>>
>>483305740
Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>483306575
Whatever you want to believe
>>
>>483287976
I'm Renne and I approve of this post
>>
>>483376772
Whatever keeps you sane
>>
>>483314848
These outfits look amazing. Great work by Falcom.
>>
>>483330634
It's one thing to hate the Geofront, and even the people there, but talking shit about a dead person says more about you than it'll ever say about them.
This is what people do when they're so desperate for attention and they have literally no other way of gaining it.
Unironcally, Scott's in a better place than you right now
>>
>>483331562
>>483387807
lol
>>
>>483387807
I'd unironically rather be dead. I have been suffering by existing for decades. Fuck Scott btw
>>
>>483331562
i really appreciate you saying that.
when people go anonymous they don't have to stand up for what's right, so those who do earn a lot of respect.
world's full of assholes, innit, but that makes nice people like you stand out more
>>
God is dead
>>
>>483388234
Scott and the geocucks are wrong
>>
File: 71154875_p5.png (854 KB, 1544x2376)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
duvalie
>>
>>483388531
my wife
>>
File: MOeQrrA.png (318 KB, 600x522)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
Why didn't XSEED say anything?
>>
>>483391531
The protagonists and their canon true love
>>
File: 1924758266531.webm (2.81 MB, 1920x1080)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
more of these bath scenes when?
>>
News in about 24~ hours!
>>483392002
Are those...? In a blue board...?
>>
File: GILrkDcaMAAoT8Q.jpg (153 KB, 1091x1200)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>483392002
Shizuna should molest all the girls, especially feri.
>>
New
>>483396616
>>483396616
>>
>>483396169
Whatever you want to believe
>>
File: 1632935181639.webm (2.77 MB, 1920x1080)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1632935427280.webm (2.68 MB, 960x540)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.