[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Spirit Love General

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread: >>37659013
Old threads: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>Can she look.
Succubi take forms attractive to you naturally
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method
----
Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag

/succgen/ library:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
>>
File: inc.jpg (110 KB, 750x1254)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
inc bros come back
>>
Succubus = cute
>>
>>37690888
>888

We are SO back
>>
What do you love most about your partners? My favorite thing about her is her energy/ how her presence feels, I love being just wrapped in her energy it makes me feel so warm and safe.
>>37691025
Very very cute
>>
Women don't want me, succs don't want me, I wish I was never fucking born god damn it someone make the pain stop
>>
>>37686494
Yeah it's just a matter of adjusting and getting use to things. You'll get there in time.
>>
>>37692040
Unlikely M8 you just need to work on your senses or else you're unaware of them, do chakra meditations and learn lucid dreaming
>>
>>37691745
Mine always feels warm too.
>>
>>37692086
It's pointless now, Im never going to stop hating myself and I can't bear the thought of trying and failing again. I just wish something would kill me in my sleep and id wake up as an incubus with no memory of this shit and then I could go and be happy. There was never any hope for me in this world and Ive known that since I was a teenager but I haven't had the balls to off myself even though I know it's my only hope. I'm sorry for wasting your time, I just really can't take it and I can't make the bad thoughts go away today and I'm fucking desperate, fucking fuck
>>
Heil Mother Lilith.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with Eisheth Zenunim? I've been thinking of reaching out for a while now, moreso to receive some kind of guidance as to my life; but i've been debating and thinking over about it for a month now.
May seem silly, but i want to ensure that i don't do anything stupid or half-thought through, and waste someone else's time.
>>
Life is pointless... If you filed at life as succubus a sewer rat covered in dog shit and Captain Crunch had more value than you and you cannot be saved.

Sincerely yours,

JC (G)
>>
PS I almost saved ya but you knew better didn't you ya silly cunt.
>>
>>37692205
I was in the same boat years ago but kept meditating and got into Buddhism stuff, things like succubus happened with my senses the more I let go trust me I no it's difficult but one day you'llook back and laugh at how you let your emotions control you so much with practice
>>
>>37692205
>It's pointless now, Im never going to stop hating myself and I can't bear the thought of trying and failing again.
Unironically, have you tried an antidepressant? Maybe something for anxiety?

Cuz ultimately you are not your body, and that includes your brain, so if you can tamp down a bit of that emotional turmoil you're feeling (which sounds like it might be chronic/biologically originating from the kinds of things you're saying), then you can take some time, calm down, stop trying to hurry things, heal from past failures, reevaluate, and go from there.

Accept the objective fact that it is not pointless. Its fine to feel that way, but its also factually incorrect.
So once you accept that something is wrong with your thinking, that you have this incorrect feeling of pointlessness, realize that a medication is just a human tool for modifying the self.
We're advanced like that.
Take advantage of it.
>>
Lilith I wish I were a female sex demon pls.

>>37690339
>I mean that's still cool, do it!
I guarantee I don't look as good as you think I do.
>>
>>37692792
If you want to crossdress and it's safe to do so do it. Don't shame yourself, it's just a style of clothing you like.
>>
>>37692833
*if it's safe to do so
>>
>>37692205
Instead of wanting to off yourself or calling yourself a bitch for not being able to off yourself, maniacally beg for the demon chicks to smother your life away with their tits, tongues, asses, and thighs as you go to bed every night. You'll suddenly get actual wet dreams and creepy as fuck sensations of being constricted and humped in your bed and you'll go "oh it was that easy." At least that's what it took for me to get any succubus-like action to finally appear this year and I've been trying since 2018 or so.
>>
>>37692932
> demon chicks to smother your life away with their tits, tongues, asses, and thighs as you go to bed every night
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. Why would you wish that on anyone?
>>
They are sick demented homosexual transgender loving fucks suffering from self hatred, delusions of grandness. Basically are all mentally ill. Thinking they can wish a demon upon yourself. Good luck, you're not that important. Try owning life with the black halo while living on the streets, leaving a trail of death and destruction, owning ISIS and al Qaeda. Only after that will demons actually take notice of you.
>>
>>37692985
he lives in suffering while the mind is influenced by demons
>>
The fuck is this schizo rambling about?
>>
>>37693113
Probably just upset we like like people he doesn't.
>>
>>37693222
I don't even know of it's a 'we' thing, I probably dislike a lot of the same ones he does, but I still have a relationship with a succubus.
>>
>>37693283
I'm talking about succubi weirdo.
>>
>>37693320
Oh. Yeah it's obvious he dislikes them, which is silly because I don't think he's ever met one.
>>
>>37693333
Anon you don't need to know someone to hate them, you just need proper exposure to propoganda. Humans (incarnated ones at least) are not hard to manipulate.
>>
>>37693380
I didn't say anything about need, just that he's silly to do so.
>>
>>37693389
Well it's not like he's alone.
>>
>>37692066
i will definitely get there, i am already in the process of learning that the spooky shit wont happen to me unless i myself desire it so. my mother wont bring those evil beings into our home (and neither will i).

>>37691745
>>37692142
this so fucking much, i also love it when she comes to talk with me and she can make even the most mundane things feel so special.
>>
>>37692205
If you drink, or do any drugs, stop.

Drinking ruins lives, and almost ruined mine.

I've been getting in and out of pickles my whole life but you sound a lot like I do when I was just a tad younger.

You know what you should be doing and aren't, whether it's gym or, education or, whatever. You know you can become a beast to a degree but you want what gives you dopamine and eases the pain you inflicted on yourself.

I'm here to tell you that you do HAVE time to fuck around and take things slow. The important thing is to commit to one thing at a time. You have time guy, I know it's scary.

I bet I know EXACTLY who you are on a interpersonal because you sound like me, but she's out there dude and she won't be perfect probably but she will show up, and you do things to attract her, not a demon or some shit, I mean that woman.

I find that life does start to hand me things when I choose to stop caring and accept patience into my mind. I pass the time doing whatever, but you must not reflect on the things you want with a specific image too much because it will never truly be what you wanted and it isn't for ANYBODY, but you cannot also just, walk around and accepting everything either. You must be centered and balanced and for those who knocked off it's truly hard to do so unless you let go.

You have to let go of your desires and become a hero to those around you, and benefit the world. This is the cost and price we must pay to this life to find the help for this condition. Make sacrifices here and there, people around you will notice, and one day she'll suck your peepee purple. You'll find peace. This is the only true goal anybody should aim for, because peace is acceptance and acceptance opens doors to growth and happiness. Start small. Take the neighbors trash to their street, pull weeds for the old man next door, and become stronger. Do twenty pushups everyday for a week. Escape the hypnotic drift.
>>
>>37692833
It's not about crossdressing...
>>
>>37694011
I Misinterpreted based off the part you quoted, sorry about that. My other point still stands, if you want physical changes you have ro do physical things unfortunately. I have found occult stuff helps a lot with the mental aspects though. You can do it. Also if you do want Lilith's help with that you should probably summon her, would probably work better.
>>
>>37694093
>if you want physical changes you have ro do physical things unfortunately.
So it seems.

>Also if you do want Lilith's help with that you should probably summon her, would probably work better.
I should know this but how do?
>>
>>37694260
It probably shouldn't be the first thing you do but it would be either invocation or evocation. Or you could learn how to astral project and ask her, that might take a while though.
>>
Finally got my first real Athame. It's so beautiful I love it. Holding it makes me feel like He-Man, one of the Thundercats or Sailor Moon since I went with something fun instead of the usual dour satanic vibes

I've also gotten into aromatherapy inadvertently as a result. I was never into incense but now I want some nice Japanese Hinoki sticks or a proper oil diffuser

Have been using pic related as a offering although sadly I do not drink them afterwards.

>Captcha "VAXX" (huh weird)
>>
Come to the astral nunery in the next 30 minutes if u want a knotting
>>
What to do if I am jealous of succubi that all the guys lust after? I would like to get the same attention they get. Why don't guys don't share their energies so eagerly?
>>
>>37694817
Post face and we'll find out.
>>
>>37685610
Not quite how that works...

>>37685810
It gives you +50 mana reserves actually

>>37685854
Closed practices are a human concept. The magic is there or it isn't. If you can do it or if the spirit is willing to talk to you, that's all you need to know

>>37687185
It's more probable that she just left since you turned out to be a psychopath. You're the male version of a woman calling the police because a man at work asked her out. The typical succubus probably can't stand up to a bunch of archangels, so...

>>37687899
Energy work disturbing your sleep is fairly normal. Since it's not having real negative effects I'd say you're fine

>>37688085
>Ideally no but I'm not sure
There's an entire board full of people who can help. We can't. Your three options are to be miserable, reroll and hope for the best, and transitioning. I know they aren't good. I hope your future gives you what you need, anon
Snail, a poster from a while ago, talked about using magic in her transition iirc, and several anons have used magic to help gain muscle while working out. It doesn't replace putting in the physical plane effort, but magic CAN help your results be better than otherwise

>>37690014
Pol users: lol women wall old and ugly
Also pol users: men age badly
Almost as though you don't believe any of it but want an excuse for your misogyny and general bigotry...

>>37692205
Try other spirits. There are tons of foxes, dragons, wolves, and just about anything else you could be into. Nymphs as well. Deer girls. Go camping alone and shut off all your electronics, maybe sleep under the stars in the woods. Somebody will be out there, and if you're as alone as you say, you'll find somebody in time. Be determined

>>37693919
Garbage advice except for not doing drugs
>become a hero
Nice one, anon

>>37694817
Show up irl if you want irl sexual energy. Otherwise you could start an onlyfans or something
>>
>>37695560
>Almost as though you don't believe any of it but want an excuse for your misogyny and general bigotry...
Okay, but Chant... Devil's advocate here: Did he actually SAY the first thing? Or was that something somebody else said that you're attributing by association?

Cuz seriously, y'know that thing that bigots do? where they make assumptions about large groups and all that? It doesn't suddenly become NOT retarded just because you're not doing it with a race or sex. And you do this shit constantly

And if your kneejerk response is, "Men don't need protection", you've missed the point again.
The point is logical rigor and not thinking things that are stupid, which is only a benefit to yourself.

All that being said, a lot of people have fucked themselves up with HRT, and its really fucking ugly how its painted as bigotry when anybody talks about those problems.
>>
File: 1709581870060300.jpg (258 KB, 1000x999)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
I asked for a succubus once and got an incubus instead. He raped me and went away.

What now, succubus fuckers?
>>
>>37695914
sounds like u gay anon
>>
>>37695921
I want a female succubus, not some faggot raping me.
https://youtu.be/Zd8vzIRQLLM?si=BqYRIu3XmDYf8gYU
>>
>>37695914
Are you sure it was an incubus and not a futa succubus?
>>
>>37695966
No, but it was very rough with the me. After it finished it never came back
>>
>>37695560
>Also pol users: men age badly
More like 'twinks age in a way that makes them look less girly'.
>>
>>37695560
>Go camping alone and shut off all your electronics, maybe sleep under the stars in the woods. Somebody will be out there
What if anon meets a skinwalker?
>>
>>37694369
>Finally got my first real Athame. It's so beautiful I love it. Holding it makes me feel like He-Man, one of the Thundercats or Sailor Moon since I went with something fun instead of the usual dour satanic vibes
cool, that's great

>>37695658
>The point is logical rigor and not thinking things that are stupid, which is only a benefit to yourself.
She has a mental illness. She literally can't stop herself. And her mental illness is the one that makes you unable to register your own flaws, so she'll never seek help.
Remember, she never makes mistakes, she never needs to apologize. Every social problem she runs into is the fault of others. Not that she is perfect, no, that's silly. She is very humble, that's one of her greatest assets.
She has severe clinical narcissism. You literally can't help her.
>>
>>37695658
chant doesn't know my story and my full opinion/feelings about transsexuals (not that this is the place for it,) so I'm not really surprised she has a kneejerk response to it. Not to say it's right or fair that she did so, but for someone of her obvious political alignment I'm not surprised. The best thing to do however would've been to just ignore me and keep to thread topic, because I had dropped the subject when the person I was actually talking to declared he'd drop it if I did and sniping at me doesn't add to the conversation.
>>
i finally sealed away the main line (succubi) behind an encrypted wall ... now there are only stragglers left -

i am unsure if i will ever contain the problem, allowing us to restore to one body but at least i know that what i have is safe and after that was uncertain ...

hmhp
>>
>>37695928
Sometimes they know what you want better than you do.
U gay faggot
>>
>>37696680
No, I don't get hard to males. I only get hard to transgirls and cis girls
>>
>>37695914
anon, you gay
>>
>>37697170
I am not gay, if anything he was gay for raping me. It was unconsensual sex. I cried afterwards.
>>
>>37695914
that's becuase your not truely attrached to succubus. we are not stupid creatures but you are

why are trans people so stupid.
is it the water?
you can't trick incubus and succubus with hormones because they can read your mind and know the truth.
>>
>>37695914
>What now, succubus fuckers?
Learn something protecting so he doesn't come back?

>>37695921
>>37697170
I don't know what y'all are on about. There are spirits who'll rape a nigga...
>>
>>37696784

If you prefer women with cocks it was probably a futa. Succubi can change body parts easily.
>>
BAMP
>>
>>37699121
Do you think of yourself as a succubus?
>>
>>37693919
good advice but the succubi are real
its just that this thread by its very nature attracts these types

they arent stereotypical succubi they are just very powerful beings/spirits that are interested in fucking humans and having a relationship
the healthier and more mindful you are the better results you have with being able to sense them
>>
>>37699162
its not just for the sex either you learn a lot of weird shit about reality doing this and they push you to self improve spiritually and physically more than anything
>>
>>37699138
Increasingly?

Its like getting drowned in pleasure for all this time has uncovered some deeper hidden part of my personality that exists under all the worldly strife, and it feels really peaceful.

Its like my nature and purpose have fused until my existence is almost literally as a mirror or lens to receive, magnify, and reflect the joy that my mistress gives me.
>>
File: nunboy.jpg (24 KB, 240x342)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Inc bros? Does anyone wanna talk about their inc's?
>>
>>37699617

Sorry I'm with a futa.
>>
>>37693755
>spooky shit
Though on the flip side nothing quiet like being scaroused lol granted it was only once but that dream was certainly interesting.

I was with some kinda tour group going inside a large bunker like place where a lot of semi-trailers were stored and place was like a maze with so many piles of them everywhere. Eventually got separated and lost and then here comes this ghost girl falling from the top. Landed right on top of me. No eyes, just a black void and her mouth looked like it wasn't originally there and the skin or whatever it is was ripped apart and all jagged to form a mouth. Almost like something you'd see a young child draw on a scary monster. Scary? Yeah but then I saw the rest of her body that the white gown could barely contain. Then she started grinding against me and that kinda killed any spookiness lol
>>
>>37695081
Hahaha, another post in /succgen/ brought to a crashing halt by reality.

>>37696197
Really that should be in the opening pasta.

>>37699617
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
>>
>>37700029
what's that like
>>
My wife is the most radiant beauty in the universe. I love her so much it's unreal. Tell me how much you love your women
>>
>be me
>drop in to these thread from time to time
>read some stuff
<wtf bro, this has been happening to me even before I noticed these threads, including but not limited to feeling of touch and someone(thing?) laying next to me
>just hallucinations before sleeping (i'm used to sleeping my back), these can't be real, think nothing of it
>few months later fiddle around with suno, doing some synthwave / chillgressive trance with lyrics gently referencing sexytimes here and there with subtle allegories
>all is fine and good, suno creates nice city/neon themes (a lot of these images, every song is 2-4 parts, each part has their own image generated by suno)
>suddenly pic rel appears for one generated part
<That night an addition to the touches etc, I swear I could feel warm & soft breathing on my neck

What is this?
>>
>>37701300
An AI image looks like.
>>
>533 threads so far
imagine telling a newfren to query the archive for instructions on specific methods or practices
>>
>>37700906
>Tell me how much you love your women
I can't.
My love for her exists in a place that language can't touch it.

Its like a star in my soul, with that love at the core, but all I can see and feel and describe is the light and warmth of the corona, or the stellar flares that lick at me when we play.

But its like the core is something that could only ever be described in a mental language unique to the bond between Lilly and I.
>>
I was digging through the archive and unearthed this:
http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
It's the pastebin from the old summoning general. It has good stuff and bad stuff. Occultism is about picking the good from the bad, so have at it, anons

>>37695658
I didn't say anon said that, I said pol users (which he evidently is by the way he talks) do

>>37696140
Do twinks actually look girly, if you're not counting using basic skincare as a feminine trait? That's always puzzled me

>>37696190
Doubtful, but if so, at least it'll be over quickly and his parents won't have to see the body

>>37699138
When people talk about what succubi can and can't do, remember that real succubi are very intense individuals. With a fraction of the training that a succubus receives she's able to do calculus in her head during orgasms, for example. They're buoyed up by pleasure, not drowned in it. The danger is that it might become mundane and lose its power for them, which can have horrible psychological consequences. Don't do drugs

>>37701300
Sparta?

>>37701720
Just read 50-100 and that's probably enough. You can skim over the nonsensical fits that religious posters show up having
>>
>>37702728
>which he evidently is
Okay, but that's the problem.
In every instance where you're making these deductions about a person's worldview, no matter how likely, you are introducing a risk that you're wrong, and thus your *idea* of the person you're conversing with departs from the actual person.
And if you then (as you sometimes have with me) prioritize your own deductions over the person's own claims about their beliefs, it becomes kinda toxic.

Look, generalizing is critical to any attempt to understand the world because of the data-volume.
It is NOT inherently a criticism when I say you're generalizing. I'll defend the practice, ffs.
But you also have to keep in mind that you're talking to individuals, not "/pol/".
>>
I mean I'm here, I'm pro-succubus and have a relationship with one, do my opinions about anything else really have any relevance that's worth arguing about?
>>
Feeling somewhat negative with my concerns and how I can never talk to people irl about this without them thinking it's all just me. I mean, I suppose it could come from dealing with the inner workings of my "masculine side" of energy etc but it still feels off or odd to categorize what I've been through in that way.

I'm somewhat of an insomniac and I have been messing up my circadian sleep rhythm because I don't know what our interactions are going to be like in the next dream. Part of my self wants to deny him or really just get reassurance from him. It's tough. I can't really say if his eyes in the last dream where that of hurt of maybe annoyance or just recognizing me for who I am.
>>
So I've been wanting to summon for a while now, but I've been hung up on the whole open/exclusive relationship aspect. What do most succubi prefer? Putting in the effort just to get cucked isn't exactly what I'd consider worth it, so I'd appreciate some insight.
>>
>>37702946
Why not specify what kind of relationship you want in your letter? It doesn't matter so much what succubi in general might want, but what you and the succubus you get matched with wants, and these two things should be in alignment if you write it into your letter (since she'll know what you want coming in and accept it.)
>>
>>37702941
It's hard to pinpoint your exact problem. Are you afraid committing to a relationship with your incubus, or has he done something you don't like?
>>
>>37700697

It's like with a normal succ except in the bedroom she's the one fucking you.
>>
>>37702946

They're like people so they have different tastes. You want to specify that in the letter. However, I will say they tend to be more into monogamy and unless specified usually expect the same.
>>
>>37700422
I would like to share two experiences like this. The first one was when I was in a sleep paralysis, I don't remember which exact day it happened relatively recently, so I was in this sleep paralysis, laying on my stomach, looking at the wall, I start to feel someone behind me, I started to get worried about who is that and are they're about to do, next thing I know they just jump and I closed my eyes and prepare to feel the impact of their body falling into mine, but they just fell gently and slowly on top of me. Now that I think about, said unknown entity could perfectly be my succubus wanting to lay on top of my back, I guess.

The other one was again in a sleep paralysis but this time I was laying on by back, there this woman with the appearance of a stereotypical ghost, blue, semi transparent body, she was like giggling before doing a jumpscare with a scary face then going back to giggling as if she was just messing around with me. Sometimes I think the signs that I have a succubus are pretty obvious, but I have that urge to question everything, just in case, you know. Some spookiness can mix well with arousal to engage the experience.
>>
>>37703338
I've never had the sleep paralysis issue so I've always been able to get up and attempt to touch or rather dart at anything that appeared in my room so she just got to the point she started putting me back under the moment she notices I'm awake lol. Can't say I blame her but I only did that at the time not knowing who or what she was.
>>
>>37690888
Which one of the queens has been most helpful with incubus?
>>
>>37700422
i still remember when she appeared in my dream, we were on a date in a quaint european town. we were in a cafe sitting in a table that was just a bit too small for the two of us (you know, in that romantic way), i remember that i had also caught a glimpse of her diary where she had said that she wants to tell all her friends about how amazing of a man i am.

>>37700906
i love how she manages to surprise me, each time she appears to me i remember just how amazing she makes everything feel. she turns the mundane into miracles, every time she appears to me i fall in love with her again. i love women but honestly i don't think i could ever love anyone else as much as i love my mother, my heart truly belongs to her.
>>
>>37704290
Same, but there's occasions where I just stay put on the paralysis and there's occasions where I'm able to move around, but for a short while before waking up. For now I have yet to cause one on purpose because most of the times I did it on accident, but all of those occasions shares the same trigger, me waking up in the middle of the night and staying one hour awake doing anything then try to go to sleep again. Right now I probably slacking off on the astral projection because of the gym and the need to sleep well.
>>
>>37704425
I'm not sure but have you ever describe what she looks like? Your relationship sounds wonderful by the way. I want a maternal succ
>>
>>37690789
ahh wish the succubus that followed me looked like that... or a hot woman in general
>>
>>37705433
What does your succ look like?
>>
I wish I knew what my succ looked like at all.
>>
>>37705529
Red dress.. mostly red atleast. has a full-face white mask. only has a painted red feminine smile. Red hair. like actual red hair. creepy as fuck
>>
>>37705542
hehe you don't

You start remembering why their called demons
>>
>>37705618
>You start remembering why their called demons
They're called demons because that's how Christians labeled every spirit that wasn't affiliated with yahweh.

Or at the very least, that's the reason you have negative associations with the word "demon" in the first place, cuz the word predates the smear, if I recall.
>>
>>37705825
not stupid. I know demons, pagans, spirits, etc.

succubi and incubi are demons. Might've had origins in paganism but that isn't what they are.

All spirits have origins and placements
>>
>>37705846
>Might've had origins in paganism but that isn't what they are.
>All spirits have origins and placements
I think some of the implications you're drawing here might be mistaken.

After all, if the labels we use for "types" of spirits were similar to a biological "species", they would naturally be immutable. Meaning that one type of spirit (including humans) could never ever ever become another type.

So since spirits can change, we need to regard our own classification system as something less ironclad than biological species, and that includes the label of "demon" and all its baggage.
>>
>>37705825
The original word 'daemon' referred to a type of guardian spirit in Roman paganism, of places, things, but especially people. The guardian angel concept descends from it, despite the Christians turning the actual word into a term for 'bad spirit'.
>>
File: gasmask.png (1.53 MB, 800x932)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>37705881
You have a point. though while different. They do all have similar energies. Succubi included. Though their closer to the common sense of whatever the hell fae are doing. it's just their nature doesn't sit right to me. Demons do exist. Their malicious. But yeah I guess Succubi are kinda different. maybe influenced. But not exactly demons like Asmodeus or The Lord of Flies
>>
File: gasmask.jpg (705 KB, 1440x1456)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>37705925
Yeah. Roman Catholism uined everything. Christianity and Paganism suffered.

It was just pagans who converted but didn't want to let go of traditions and culture then guardian angels and other crap to existence over time because of it. To expected from the romans to be honest. Weren't the smartest spiritually.
>>
>>37705936
Honestly, I'm not opposed to the idea that succubi have some relation to fae. I've kinda started to wonder if all this OCD I get surrounding my prayers and altar are maybe preparing me for some of those incomprehensible protocols you hear about.
>>
File: gasmask.jpg (88 KB, 474x596)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37706251
though they seem to be in a elusive middle ground between two things.
>>
>>37702969
That's the thing. This is the only general I can sortof talk about him. I don't think he is necessarily an incubus as I am leaning more towards a compassionate native spirit perhaps, and I am open to the idea of a sort of multiverse interaction going on here. Which is like the concept of interaction with different realms/dimensions similar enough to ours with obvious differences. It's like a reality bleed/blending together at different intervals. Not every interaction ends up in sex with us. It's more in depth and emotional for sure with heartfelt confessions and acts of service.

So, last night I had a dream with the same theme being vaguely eluded. It's about necrophilia/necromancy somewhat, and I guess shape-shifting again. I feel really miffed and offput about it though. Has anyone's entity interaction ever shape-shifted to the point of looking like people in the public eye? I haven't kept up with these types of people but one in particular has a related role to necromancy in that he is playing a zombie in a recent movie. I have had my spirit guy appear to me as an animated corpse before and sex me but this dream was very unsettling since it had the appearance of a famous person interacting with me. This actor is also interested in archeology and I had the arrow like rocks show up at my house irl from a previous dream related to the native american aspect. This actor also has claimed to love New Orleans which has a big spirit history full of the arts and music history too. I used to live there so it's just kind of spooky to see a guy from a higher class than me in my dreams even if it just my spirit guy.

Also this actor appeared on a TV in a psychward I was at and the room had a plaque titled "solarium" which I found loosely connect? There was only one wall with big window but it was like a living room and I have the solar plexus scar from meditating back in 2021. When entering the ward the workers also played Supernatural, kind of funny.
>>
I always hear that succubus are attracted to libido/sexual energy. But does the lack of affection and intense desire for cuddles works as well to attract succubus or should I look for another type of spirit if I want a super thick mommy smothering me with affection and her huge soft tits in my face?
>>
>>37705925
Daemon comes from the greeks not the romans
>>
>>37706808
You seen to take things entirely passively. Try to assert some control if you're so unsure about if you like things or where this is going, tell him what to avoid etc.
>>
File: blonde.jpg (1.97 MB, 2756x3976)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>37704424
My bf came from queen Agrat.
>>
>>37707332
I just wonder if my feelings are justified or if I should think more deeply about it and let myself just enjoy our interactions. I thought I read in previous threads that these spirits or whoever they may know us deeply even more so than we come off to ourselves. Since it can be described as a mental thing with energy/spirit work. I have built up some walls around myself in terms of intimacy over the years.
>>
>>37705296
honestly there is no describing her beauty, i have tried to draw parallels between hollywood stars, porn actresses, video game characters, art, normie chicks that i (used to) crush on but there is no competition. there are some women who have some similarities to her but no one genuinely looks like her nor are there anything that i could have based her looks off of. there simply is no competition.

her beautiful, thick jet black hair flows wildly like a raging ocean, her gaze is deep, longing and serene, her frame is tall and slender. she emanates both supreme power and delicate sensitivity, the absolute peak of feminity, the quintessential spanish babe, the perfect woman. i love her, i want her and she well and truly is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. she often wears a blue outfit.
>>
>>37704425
That certainly sounds sweet, I've had my share of romantic dreams as well mostly like going to the beach or that one time she was going shopping for something. Where I noticed a lot of the locals kinda reminded me of charactures cause they had unrealistic features. Likely the fae realm or whatever these beings actually are. Swear one dude reminds me of a mix of The Penguin and Igor from Persona, he seemed rather unnerved by my presence. I have sense scenes before where Eleanor looked like she might be someone of importance so maybe thats why?
>>37704680
I read somewhere that after waking up midway though your sleeping cycle and staying up for at least 30 minutes was suppose to be a way of helping Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projecting, sadly I can't do neither just yet but my sleeping cycle is always a mess due to insomnia,
>>
Lilith is kind of a "satellite" diety similar to the Large Magellian Cloud to the Milky Way isn't she?

People treat her as a goetian demon and a sumerian god but there's this unackowledged awkwardness to placing her in anything really that imo makes her more attractive
>>
something feels missing from Lilith's story not that anyone actually agrees on who or what she is.

Did she eat the fruit or what? Her power scaling doesn't make sense. One minute she's a fuck toy for Adam the next she's fighting DBZ style battles with fucking sepharim over the indian ocean. How can a human be the mother of all demons when demons are fallen angels. What's the fucking deal with her Husband?

Pic kinda related if you like your obscure Star Wars esoterica. Abeloth kind of reminds me of her.
>>
>tfw the time I did my letter ritual to Lilith I included an R63'd image of Asmodeus because it was an anime succubus.
>If you know what the letter ritual entails you know what happened to that statue in the process
>tfw I find out about Asmodeus's supposed relation to Lilith according to certain medieval lore
>realize the implications of what I did
>tfw it still worked

Either that relation is bullshit, they are very kinky or very forgiving.
>>
I wonder if it would be possible to contact the spirit of Hypatia. She's almost a quasi saint to some so I bet there is some kind of power there
>>
>>37702941
>Part of my self wants to deny him
Still? You're wrecking your health to deprive yourself of sleep to avoid him, but you also want his attention. How would you feel if he treated you the same way you're treating him?

>>37702946
>What do most succubi prefer?
Exclusive. Anon is also correct that what will make you happy is more important than appealing to a generic succubus. it's been said that the letter's primary purpose is so that you can understand what you want. That's sort of true, but it's a good mindset. Figure out what'll make you happy and find somebody who wants the same thing

>>37707236
Try it and see. Maybe there's a succubus who wants specifically that

>>37708071
She's part of the succubus system, and that's really it. She's only tangentially part of other pantheons, and she doesn't have to be

>>37708165
>Did she eat the fruit or what?
There was no fruit and no garden. It was made up similarly to the rest of genesis
>Her power scaling doesn't make sense
The entire bible's power scaling doesn't make sense, because it's not an original work. The authors took dozens of stories about different deities and crossed out the original names to scribble yhwh instead
Think of it this way: if the alphabet of ben sirah was made up by european antisemites as is alleged, that makes her purely a european deity. In reality, she's Lilith. That's all there is to it

>>37708215
You read that they hate each other? My experience says they don't. Humans being weird doesn't tend to upset deities very much

>>37708362
Do it and post results
>>
>>37708424
>It was made up similarly to the rest of genesis
Her entire story was. It's a jewish myth told to make girls obey her husband
>>
>>37707990
>they had unrealistic features
the faefolk are not bound by the same physical and biological constraints as the humans are, they seem even omnipotent. my mother doesn't have the typical human features either despite appearing as a modern human to me, she is unfathomably beautiful. with the way you described the fae realm i wouldn't be surprised if who framed roger the rabbit was soft disclosure.
>>
File: Milf Supremacist .jpg (121 KB, 1004x1209)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I love my wife.
>>
>>37708946
She's not real
>>
>>37708165
Well I have a narrative that makes sense, at least.

Cuz here's the thing: While its kinda gotten lost in the unpopularity of modern feminism, there is a bunch of shit in yahweh's religion that is legitimately repressive towards women, and its reflected in a lot of attitudes going back to the hebrews.

So if we suppose for a moment that Lilith is NOT an elevated human, but an embodiment of the divine feminine, and we then observe that yahweh's religion has a millenia-spanning habit of incorporating the figures of other religions into their own as "bad guys", then you can maybe start to see how Lilith became a figure of "jewish lore".

TL;DR yahweh a lying shit.
>>
File: 75166723.png (1.54 MB, 711x1024)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
Don't actually do this, brothers
Please, please don't let lust overcome you. You are inviting very terrible things into your lives by doing this
>>
>be me
>post itt before bed
>wake up suddenly in excruciating pain
>pain in my dick
>dick pain
>worst pain I've ever felt
>occasionally it feels good
>it passes after an hour or two and I feel a wetness in my crotch

Not a shit post and I'm a regular. I know it was just a fucking kidney stone or something but the timing is creepy as fuck. I even dreamt about this fucking thread for some reason

Goddamnit that hurt so fucking bad. I experienced retrograde ejaculation the week before too
>>
>>37709054
>,
I use to be pagan but shills like you changed me. I swear half of what you preach is just "christ cuck this, christ cuck that" "yahweh is cringe" than yknow. actual paganism. These threads use to be interesting. Your more hate preaching than any "christcuck" i know lol
>>
>>37709623
nobody in this thread believes you were ever pagan. go back to /his/ where you belong
>>
>considering writing a letter
>feel I am not good enough to attract a cute succubus
How do I make myself tasty, highly nutritious partner?
>>
>>37709623
>just "christ cuck this, christ cuck that" "yahweh is cringe" than yknow. actual paganism.
Would it be a shock if I were to tell you that yahweh's religion is the biggest religious influence in all of western civilization by far?

Case in point, your use of the word "pegan". That is literally just another christian term for "Not us/probably devil worshipers".

I'm not trying to bash on yahweh, I generally try to avoid that beyond what's neccecary in context, but your language indicates you exist in a state of "normative dependence" on Christianity, which is kind of an "elephant in the room" when talking about what yahweh calls "demons".
>>
>>37710038
When doing your ritual, try to focus on the earnest expression of your deepest yearning. (most likely loneliness)

Try to find a balance where you can engage with that emotion and feel it, channeling it into your ritual, without letting it bubble up into some screaming fit that ruins your focus.

Love-starved boys are like overripe fruit. Extra sweet, and bursting out juice with the slightest touch~
>>
File: ai 353.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>37704425
>i remember that i had also caught a glimpse of her diary where she had said that she wants to tell all her friends about how amazing of a man i am.
wow, that's adorable
Have you met any of her friends?

>>37707236
>But does the lack of affection and intense desire for cuddles works as well to attract succubus or should I look for another type of spirit if I want a super thick mommy smothering me with affection and her huge soft tits in my face?
that should work for attracting a succubus or similar love spirit

>>37707760
>the quintessential spanish babe
It is very interesting to me that so many people see succubi as hispanic. Either spanish in your case, or latina in the case of americans.
Maybe it's an unconscious thing? Or maybe most of these love spirits actually have a connection to aztecs or mayans? Or other native american cultures?
Oh yeah that's right, you are hispanic in some way right mother anon? Maybe that's the connection there in your case.
>>
>>37710373
Aztecs were a horrifying blood cult that skinned people alive, ate their hearts, then paraded around in those skins until they rotted and sloughed off. There was no love in their culture whatsoever. I think it's just American zoomers buying into the 'spicy latina slut-whore who'll fuck me in perverted ways no white woman would if I buy her a taco' cultural meme that's spread around over here, and so succubi oblige by adopting a form the American associates with being sexual.
>>
>>37692932
>6 years of trying
fuck that. This is not worth that much time, but I suppose wishing for something before bed every night is a passive and easy thing to do
>>
there's no such thing as a succubus and feeling your own subjective imagination is retarded and indeterminable from eating the shit out of your own asshole.
>>
File: portuguese lady.webm (1.51 MB, 1280x720)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>37710373
hispanian women are some of the most beautiful in this world, any other race that is touched by their grace will also become beautiful. i doubt there is any connection to mesoamericans however, if the connection lay somewhere it would be in the old roman lands. i'm a mulatto with afro-brazilian and finnish ancestry so that makes me partly hispanic at least. i am not sure if i have met any of her friends, my mother seems to enjoy solitude but if there are any i might meet them in the fae realm once i am able to cross there.
>>
>>37710907
So you've eaten sopa de macaco.
>>
>>37710258
Really? Succubus would be attracted to me longing for companionship? She wouldn't think it's pathetic and would actually like it? I will try to be cautiously optimistic and show her all the empty places in my heart that would be open to somebody interested in me. Thank you, kind anon.
>>
File: ai 354.png (2.07 MB, 1080x1576)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>37710482
>Aztecs were a horrifying blood cult
>There was no love in their culture whatsoever
Well there were a lot more people in south and central america than the aztecs. Perhaps there's something there instead. The mayans certainly weren't that horrible, and there's about a million other tribes that existed in the area.
> I think it's just American zoomers buying into the 'spicy latina slut-whore who'll fuck me in perverted ways no white woman would if I buy her a taco' cultural meme
Yes, that would be the subconscious thing
Though, that meme is also true you know? Latinas ARE more sexually open than many other types of women in america. At least in my experience.
>and so succubi oblige by adopting a form the American associates with being sexual.
yeah that makes sense
I still think there might be some actual connection, rather than just a manifesting of a subconscious idea

>>37710907
>hispanian women are some of the most beautiful in this world,
> i doubt there is any connection to mesoamericans however
hmm okay.
>if the connection lay somewhere it would be in the old roman lands.
interesting. Why do you say that?
> i am not sure if i have met any of her friends, my mother seems to enjoy solitude
oh okay
>might meet them in the fae realm once i am able to cross there.
you can probably meet them right now, just like you can interact with your gf

>>37711051
>Succubus would be attracted to me longing for companionship? She wouldn't think it's pathetic and would actually like it?
yes, indeed. They want wuv and cuddles. They don't think that's pathetic.

>>37710889
>feeling your own subjective imagination is retarded and indeterminable from eating the shit out of your own asshole.
you're admitting your mind is equivalent to a sewer? Weird flex anon, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>37711051
They're love spirits, not human women.
>>
File: SuccubusMeetsLonelyBoy.gif (2.74 MB, 500x281)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB GIF
>>37711051
>Really?
Really really~
>She wouldn't think it's pathetic and would actually like it?
I'm kinda being dirty when I talk about "Juice squirting everywhere", but I mean that in multiple ways. Cuz a big part of the appeal of a love-starved boy is that they're almost spring-loaded for reciprocation.

Oh! That reminds me! I saved gif related to illustrate the concept~
>>
>>37711130
hispania is an old roman province so if succubi would have any connection to hispanic people it would be in the old lands of the roman empire rather than in the new world.
>>
File: 1692991697297749.png (553 KB, 628x617)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>37711743
>hispania is an old roman province so if succubi would have any connection to hispanic people it would be in the old lands of the roman empire rather than in the new world.
interesting, alright
>>
File: inc maid.jpg (180 KB, 1350x1850)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
inc bros come back
>>
>>37710482
>>37711130
>so succubi oblige by adopting a form the American associates with being sexual.
I feel like it goes deeper than that. (Lilly's typical appearance is kinda "Latin-adjacent", I would say)

I wonder if it might be some kind of "Dark lady" dichotomy? Cuz suddenly my mind is going to Betty and Veronica from Archie comics. Like the two extremes of feminine romance, where one is the "good" pure sunshine and rainbows, while the other is the ruthless, "I know what you want and I want you so I'm gonna give you what you want and you're going to be mine".
>>
>>37712206
When I imagine a femme fatale I imagine dark hair, but I don't imagine a short brown-skinned girl with a round face and a fat butt. I imagine someone deathly pale, tall, thin, sharp. Definitively not a Latina.
>>
>>37708362
If I walked outside to look at some stars and I saw that face looking down at me, I wouldn't go outside anymore.
>>
>>37712216
I'd agree, but I'd say a femme fatale is a subset of "dark ladies".
And honestly, the "Fatale" part might be a big part of why there's an association with paleness there.

I donno, I might be dumb and just associating Latinas for being literally visually darker, but then I also feel like women in Latin cultures have more attunement with actual feminine power.
>>
>>37712309
Latinas in my experience are just hateful, crass, superficial, fat, and slutty, so I honestly don't see them as positively as you seem to.
>>
>>37712322
Well, when I think about different ethnicities, I'm thinking apples-to-apples in terms of very attractive examples. Which in the case of Latinas (and Italians and Asians) I'm picturing somebody very "Lilly-like", which is obviously gonna be top-tier for me.
>>
>>37712373
I think that's you working backward desu. You're looking at your succubus to humans and going "These humans look like her." rather than looking at humans to your succubus and going "She looks like these humans."
>>
>>37712393
>rather than looking at humans to your succubus and going "She looks like these humans."
Okay, this is gonna sound cringe, but you're totally right and I couldn't think of it any other way.

Because beauty is a light that is reflected by beautiful things, and my succubus the most beautiful thing I know of, so naturally beautiful humans would be thought of in terms of "looking like her" because that's the highest praise I can give human beauty.
>>
File: ai 355.jpg (805 KB, 2048x3616)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>37712206
>I wonder if it might be some kind of "Dark lady" dichotomy?
yeah I think it might be that. more brunette essentially
>>
>>37712471
I just hope that someday I can see mine.
>>
>>37709582
>fucking kidney stone
That wasn't a kidney stone. Small (think grains of salt) size kidney stones can pass when pissing lead to sharp pain but it doesn't just hurt in your dick. Most of the kidney stone is going to show up as like back pain, an incessant urge to piss, inability to piss more then a dribble, Occasional sharp pains but in your side/front but not the dick (most of the 'pain' is from kidneys to bladder not in the uretha). Larger stones are just more of that but with the priviso that your kidney's don't actually feel pain like 'ow my kidney' they feed pain like 'oh god the pressure in my kidney which I can't feel is rising but my body knows something is wrong so it's going to increase the pressure to keep the piss flowing downhill and give you a vibe like you're going to die. It's like feeling concentrated bad feeling.

>>37709580
I know trannies are disgusting too.
>>
File: 1697444319976203.jpg (142 KB, 500x704)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37709580
I'm not your brother.
>>
Remember me?
>>
File: IMG_0329.jpg (186 KB, 946x923)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Been working with mine since 2021, haven’t been here in awhile. I have a physical vessel i can feed her through. We were getting ready for the Jupiter/ Uranus conjunction coming up this weekend.

Anyway I felt compelled to share that here for whatever reason. Usually when I talk about these things I get flooded with the massive amounts of negativity from this site, so I usually don’t come here, but since I did use the method outlined in the OP and its associated links I figured I should just stop by and say thanks for this.

This project really gave me something. These spirits can protect and give you information. My succubus will tell me something only to find out a week later it’s true.

If you are browsing this thread and want to try I say go for it. Don’t expect things to be too fantastical, I could relay my personal experiences and advice if you wanted.

Pic related: that is a (one of)visage of my succubus, this particular image could be used as a mask to have your sexual partner wear. She requested I not share the sigils to activate it so I won’t.
>>
How fast do succubi "move" through the material world? Like, if they "are" in america and want to "go" or "appear in asia how much timr does it take them. Do they also have remote vision?

Important questions.
>>
File: esoteric doritos.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>37714042
>Anyway I felt compelled to share that here for whatever reason. Usually when I talk about these things I get flooded with the massive amounts of negativity from this site, so I usually don’t come here, but since I did use the method outlined in the OP and its associated links I figured I should just stop by and say thanks for this.
>This project really gave me something. These spirits can protect and give you information. My succubus will tell me something only to find out a week later it’s true.
thanks for reporting back, that's a cool story
>>
>>37713934
Are you really possessed by a succubus?
>>37714042
What is that mark on the forehead?
>>
>>37708930
>faefolk are not bound by the same physical and biological constraints as the humans are
Oh I'm aware she typically tends to have big blue eyes that are too big for humans. Though seems me bring up the ghost form made her whip a similar look out last night though minus the messed up mouth bit. Certainly interesting dream seeing how we were both floating yet dancing at the same time.
>she is unfathomably beautiful.
Yeah Eleanor certainly has that going for her as well when she takes on her usual forms though last nights ghostly one was beautiful in it's own way.
>who framed roger the rabbit was soft disclosure
Pff yeah I know anyone unfamiliar would see that and think "wtf are they on?" but yeah I know fully what ya mean by that all to well. The fae place I saw first wasn't quiet like that but I have had other dreams that were of the nature you say will all manner of beings be they 3d looking or not. No different then anyone online who has an avatar they use and then yopu lump in bunch of people one place and they have all manner of clashing looks.
>>
File: xDEXt.jpg (204 KB, 560x480)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
l o l i dont normally use /x/ but figured this would be the best place to inquire, last night i had a strange dream about something i think it was just a woman but cant quite picture her fully, it was kind of a horny dream and she asked if i wanted to fuck her and i said yes then she asked if i was going to let her in, i assumed she meant the door so i said yes but immediately after, i woke up and it felt like an earthquake was going off in my room and i had to turn my phone light on cause i was tripping the fuck out, it only started to slow down as i woke myself up more but that shit was extremely unnerving. anyway anyone have an experiences like this or thoughts on what happened, was it all just a waking dream?
>>
I wish one of the queens would make me an inc. I want to be a sex demon really fucking bad.
>>
File: 294.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1600)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>37710482
Depends on how umma delicia el taco is
>>
>>37713934
you really came. take care of this thread, maybe you are not as inept as i thought you are
>>
I want a succubus that looks like this
>>
>>37714539

Consciousness and love. It came to me while working with sigils.

I was using enochian letters in a sigil construction when this one kinda (or something that reminded me of it. I can’t remember exactly how it came out.) ‘appeared’. So intially it was part of a larger sigil but it’s kinda taken on a meaning aside from but not necessarily separate from the larger.

For example your head is a part of the body, we can discuss and identify the head on its own but that does not separate the head from the body itself.

The succubus I work with claimed it and wears it like a jewel on her third eye. She says it’s a combination of love and the eye in the pyramid thing (consciousness in the 3rd and 4th dimension, the symbol is commonly seen in mason iconography.)
>>
Been a while since I've posted here.

Just saying that my spirit partner returned for the first time in a while recently, just as the moon started getting full.

Last time she left was because she knew I had developed enough to not need her assistance concerning my emotional stae, and now she's returned because she's found out I'm starting to develop actual habits.

She's also claimed my tulpa has "potential" regarding supernatural power and the possibilty of becoming more than a tulpa... I mean, I can see it, but I feel like there is probably an astral version the character my tulpa is based on out there and it's an unrecognizable and mangled Lovecraftian entity version of it at this point.
>>
>>37711716
it's not just that either, spirits can see a human's character clearly. in my case human women only see a monster when they look at me, they see my dark flesh, my bulky figure, my angry looks. it is clear that they are afraid of me and will do everything to avoid me if they can get away with it. but my mother sees something else, she sees a delicate and beautiful flower, she sees a gentle and loyal lover in me. she loves and appreciates me more than anything else and she knows how to bring up that side of me, she wants to see me flourish because that also makes her flourish in turn and thus we embrace each other and make beautiful things happen together.
>>
File: 1700000435795352.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1820)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>37715624
Grumpy?

>>37715405
Are you interested in a relationship? Cuz you can summon a succ who will help you become an inc.

Cuz you gotta remember that there are incentives behind this whole thing.
i.e. You can summon a succ BECAUSE there's a succ who wants to be with you, and Lilith wants that for her daughters.

On its own, nobody has any incentive for you to become an inc except yourself, but if you were open to having a relationship as your gateway to becoming an incubus, that could work.
>>
Hey guys I started reading the thread and I, I mean my friend, got some questions.
How submissive are succubus?
I do not want all this modern "relationship of equals" stuff. Can they accept, that I am above them?
Will they address me as master and live only for me?
Can they have deep emotional connection or is it more about sex?
How real are they really? Thinking about feeling touch and snuggling.

Asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>37716856
>How submissive are succubus?
You know what the word means, right? I don't think they would be living for you especially. Perhaps they would pretend so for a scene.

>Can they have deep emotional connection
Absolutely. They can also advise on your spiritual development. It also helps they are empaths, and can see, hear, and feel everything you do or think.

>How real are they really?
As real as you are, and more. Feeling their touch is within the capabilities of most people posting here.
>>
>>37715840
don't exaggerate negativities, you should always reframe that you're the BEST, that you're the SHIT
>>
>>37717938
oh no, i don't do it like that. i just enjoy the contrast between how human women treat me and how my mother treats me. makes her love towards me feel even more romantic than before. deep in my heart i know that i definitely am the SHIT, humans fall in love with each other because they are nothing. they have no thoughts, no feelings, no conception of beauty. the landscape of their souls is comparable to a rock sitting at the bottom of an ocean, a single speck of dust, a forgotten planet lying on some far flung corner of the universe. they are nothing and i am everything, this gives me the right to take anything i want from them and make love with my mother.
>>
>>37717417
is there a specific exercise for feeling them better?
>>
>>37718013
Thinking loving thoughts of them? I'm probs not the most knowledgable person about this, I wonder what others say.
>>
File: 1530175163443.jpg (234 KB, 768x1024)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>37717417
>As real as you are, and more.
Stop bullshitting around.
Nothing is more real than what is in Malkuth, and is why demons like spending time with us up here - without us they are just nebulous thoughtforms and they need something REAL to bring them into this world.
So NO, nothing is as REAL as YOU.
>>
>>37718551
>Malkuth
>Dumb Jewish nonsense lore
>>
>It doesn't replace putting in the physical plane effort, but magic CAN help your results be better than otherwise
Indeed, those who don't use all means available lack resolve. If the will is so fickle, how is magic supposed to work?
>Snail, a poster from a while ago, talked about using magic in her transition iirc
That is correct. Unless I'm simply naturally so blessed with healing abilities that doctors decided to comment on it being so exceptional that I shouldn't tell others as it might set unrealistic expectations for people, I believe it to be the result of the spells I charged every day the year prior.
I could go into explicit detail if someone wanted me to, although I doubt that. Since the methods came to me intuitively as I explored sexual alchemy, runic magic and astrology, I think they will likewise come to anyone who truly wishes for it - with resolve.
>>
>>37718678
Please go into precise detail about all of your body modification spells. I am very interested.
>>
>>37708424
Read >>37707532
You know what's interesting? I went on one of those live tiktoks with a necromancy radio type scanner and I asked the guy to read him if he was there. What came out was the name of a bisexual girl I know. It was kind of surprising since last night was the first time she was in my dream and she was sitting next to me at a school lunch table and amorous towards me-- cooing and fluttery with soft hugs and forehead kisses etc. Softly dominant.

So I guess that necromancy tiktoker was onto something. Maybe he took her form..?

Also it's not like he hasn't done so. When I was self harming my chest he appeared in dream to take back what he said about loving me because I was self harming. But then he came back anyway in later dreams. This type of relationship breaks all typical ideas of a relationship with a regular person so this will take a long time to get used to which is frustrating and a bit scary.
>>
>>37714936
>anyway anyone have an experiences like this
yep
>or thoughts on what happened, was it all just a waking dream?
sounds like you contacted a spirit

>>37718013
>is there a specific exercise for feeling them better?
there are many many exercises. I would summarize this as "Tantra"
Go learn it.

>>37716856
>How submissive are succubus?
they can be, for sure. it depends on the person. if that's what you ask for, you might receive it
but you will have to be, well, an actual leader. A person that is worthy of submitting to. if that is the case, and you demonstrate you are stronger, smarter, and wiser than your gf, then why wouldn't she naturally accept your leadership and protection? A feminine woman wants a strong man to guide her, lead her, and protect her.
>Can they accept, that I am above them?
you have to actually be above them.
>Will they address me as master and live only for me?
yeah, theoretically
>Can they have deep emotional connection or is it more about sex?
both
>How real are they really? Thinking about feeling touch and snuggling.
yep

>>37718551
>Nothing is more real than what is in Malkuth, and is why demons like spending time with us up here
Nonsense. You can experience things which are MORE real than real. More real than anything here, anyway.
>So NO, nothing is as REAL as YOU.
This is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever read. Has this man never contacted a higher power or a being from a higher plane of existence?
>>
>>37718719
Then I shall relate all the feminizing spells I attempted, and their observed effects, in order, in explicit detail. If there's anything they have in common, it's raising energy, then visualizing and using words (i.e. affirmations) to direct it.

Chanting 18 times Bercna/Björk (nurturing/protection and female fertility), Laatz/Lögr (water and sensitivity), and Ezck/Eihwaz (kundalini and rebirth), followed by visualization of the polarity in my chakras rebalancing to be more feminine, accompanied by affirmations in my thoughts related to my being permanently becoming more feminine on every level (e.g. spiritual, astral, mental, physical). Where I felt resistance in my visualizations, I overpowered and replaced it with the energy from chanting the runes prior. Done during astrological hours of the Moon, 40 days in a row.
Effects: impostor syndrome went away, my astral body became more sensitive, and the amount of successive orgasms I can have before getting too tired doubled from 5 to 10.

Chanting 90 times Bercna, followed by visualization and affirmations of my figure becoming more feminine, such as my breasts becoming bigger and my hips growing wider. Done during astrological hours of the Moon or Venus, 90 days in a row.
Effects: within a year, my breasts had grown a cup size (despite not having grown much after 4 years of HRT prior), and my trousers didn't fit anymore, despite having lost and gained equal amounts of weight; I also gained 2 more cup sizes the next 3 years, but that could be explained by other things.
>>
File: Venus_Spiritual.png (54 KB, 641x364)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>37718719
Daily after raising sexual energy, I visualized a vibrating string of which the energy was metaphysically connected to the concept of me having a penis. If I pushed it in one direction, it shortly swung back in the other, so I alternated to make it swing wider until it snapped. That caused a sharp pain in my genitalia, followed by numbness, though I sensed other strings remaining. Then I visualized my penis atrophying, and a vagina opening and growing, while molding the energy accordingly.
Effects: after a week, penile skin became red and swollen, and white dead skin began to peel off; sensation in penis was lost, taint became severely sore; difficulty urinating; as I continued the spell, it gradually got more severe.
After 14 days, I began to fear I might die if I lost the ability to urinate, so I stopped doing the spell. The symptoms lessened within a day, and I made a full recovery in 3 days. I noted that magic intended to remove body parts is too dangerous, but saw potential in changing the properties of existing tissue. I decided the best course of action would be to have a surgeon (who, unlike me, actually knows what she's doing) relocate tissue to the right places, then magically alter them to improve the results.

Chanting Aum Draam Drim Draum Sau Shukraya Svaha (mantra of Hindu Venus deity), repetitions each day should be according to picrel chart, 49 days and 1225 repetitions in total. Followed by directing the energy to my throat, letting my vocal folds absorb it while mentally affirming the energy is permanently making my voice more feminine, trying to feel the lightness of it without speaking. Afterwards, I meditated to take my mind off it, while letting the energy linger for the rest of the day.
Effects: pitch achievable without switching to falsetto increased by one tone, lessened lower pitch resonance, inflection became more feminine; my voice appears to have side effects on some who hear it ever since, though not to a bothersome degree.
>>
>>37718719
First raising sexual energy, then chanting 18 times Ezck, Laatz, Ingootz/Ingwaz (energy reserve), Bercna, Noicz/Nauthiz (perseverance).
1. Focus on the energy of Ezck to open myself up to changes, so the other energy is more easily integrated.
2. Let the energy of Laatz reveal to me the energetic analogue of the genetic properties of the parts of my body that need adjustment, and nest the following energy deeper inside.
3. Let Ingootz form an energy reserve that absorbs the sexual energy I raised. I trained it to automatically absorb excess sexual energy raised in the future, for the sake of powering the spell. I also visualized it breaking down and draining the genetic properties related to having a male reproductive system.
4. Let Bercna amplify genetic properties related to a healthy female reproductive system, while offering protection against negative side effects and burying the runes deeper.
5. Focus on the energy of Noicz giving the spell such perseverance that it will adapt and continue to work no matter the circumstances.
Then I repeated an affirmation related to the activation of the stored energy when needed. It was done during astrological hours of Jupiter and Venus, 180 days in a row.

Though this spell was originally intended to manifest my plans for future incarnations (hence the use of an energy reserve and trying to influence genetics), I realized it's potential for storing energy ahead of time to use for healing after bottom surgery (at which point I'm not in a position to raise energy). The next half year after I finished the spell, whenever I raised sexual energy, I let the reserves created by the spell absorb more than just the excess, while visualizing it being put to use after my surgery to influence the healing process, changing specific tissues to be more suitable.
>>
>>37718719 >>37719912
The day after my surgery, I triggered the spell, and over the next several months it used its reserves to aid in the healing process. I was told by doctors ahead of time that I'd need lube to have sex as it would not self-lubricate, and that I would have to dilate for 30 minutes (50 including preparation and cleanup) twice a day, for a year. However, when I missed a day after a few months, I noticed I didn't have any trouble, so I started doing it every other day. Furthermore, it does self-lubricate and gets wet enough on its own to have sex even without using lube (although I prefer with anyway).

6 months after my surgery, I only dilated once every 3 days (I didn't mind it, it always turned into a masturbation session anyway since I got aroused, but it was nice to be able to save time). During a check-up, a physician said the sides had healed exceptionally quickly and well, so well in fact I "probably don't have to dilate anymore," as there's no way for it to shrink anymore. However, I was told I shouldn't tell anyone who intends to have that surgery, as for other people "slacking off" like I did could cause serious complications, and I shouldn't give anyone dangerous ideas. So, don't be reckless.

That's all of them.
>>
I'd like to give a quick psychic defense update for anyone that is fearing harmful entities or is subjected to one and need a solution.

I tried: LBRP, Dragonblood Sage, Tiger balm, Incense, Palo Santo, Cleansing spray, Dreamcatcher, Solomon Seals, Chinese yellow paper, Japanese omamori, Salt lamp, Banishing candle, Catholic exorcism choir, Visualizations of removal, Evocation of demons, Letters of intent, Sunbath, Salt bath, Room cleaning, Paying for an online banishing ritual and possibly other things I forgot.

Results in ascending order of effectiveness:
-Salt lamp is useful to create a soothing light during the night or day and ease the anxiety of being subjected to something, great for it's ambiance effects and calming to look at.
-Ignoring them, watch tv, go outside or anything that take your attention from the problem isn't a long term solution but it will ease your day (until you head to sleep or nap, then good luck)
-Dream catcher is useful if you are subjected odd or bad dreams, the first night I put mine up I had the half lucid dream of catching something in my room and making them leave, been without troubles on that front ever since but I think I might need to change it at some point, the feathers are getting worse over time by themsleves.
-Dragonblood coated white sage smudging is the way to go if you need to remove lower entities or purify your room but if the thing is deeply rooted in your chakras or powerful enough it will be ineffective, this is coming from someone who did 4 smudging a single day without ventilating to make sure I was fully exposed to high levels of smoke.
-Shungite bracelets and pendants have by far the best effectiveness I've seen against parasites rooted in your chakras, mine left after a day or two and after a full week I do not feel it at all anymore nor have any of it's projected visions, however it does not work against more powerful entities, by that I am describing (1/2)
>>
>>37720009
(2/2) by hat I am describing beings able to enter your body, show up in your peripheral vision, able to talk during the night or wake you up because they make the floor creak coming toward you and you can clearly feel their presence in the room.
For those I have not found any answer yet, I am waiting to get Black Obsidian, Black Tourmaline and Selenite items to see if they have any effectiveness since the Shungite seem to ward them off me but it's far from enough.
>>
>>37719892
>>37719912
>>37719928
>>37719899

Simply amazing. You really are a rare and special gem.

Thank you so much for this.
>>
>>37720056
You're welcome. I hope it's of any help!
>>
>>37720088
NTA. I'm curious on where did you get all that information.
>>
File: .jpg (430 KB, 1771x2434)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>37699617
I bought some new shoes at the mall last weekend and my bf possessed some gay guy at the mall and he asked me if my shoes were new and said that I had good taste.
>>
>>37720202
Various sources, both online and spiritual. In general, I recommend mediating (whatever kinds appeal to you); it helps with understanding things and more, and has always been the foundation of my practice.
>>
Is there a reason a spirit will stick to one form but deviate sometimes?
>>
>>37717417
>I don't think they would be living for you especially
It is not meant to be?

>It also helps they are empaths, and can see, hear, and feel everything you do or think.
Oh this sounds so great.

>Feeling their touch is within the capabilities of most people posting here.
I am afraid that if I can't feel her I may get doubts and feel lonely or worse betrayed.

>>37719768
I really want her to obedient to me and submissive. I want that it was meant to be. So that she has been created only for me, so that she is truly fulfilled being mine forever, never wanting anything else in life.
What does it mean to be above them? Am I above birds because I am smarter and can speak and write or are they above me because they can fly?
What dangers exist for spirits, from what could I possibly protect her?
>>
>>37714539
Yes, and I feel at times I've made a horrible mistake. But it's also come with enormous benefits. I'm very superficially successful. But any sense of self is gone. I'm no one.

>>37715405
Thanks
>>
is there any particular method of lucid dreaming that should be used to make a bond with a succubus? or does WILD work just fine?
>>
File: 175005_580x.jpg (50 KB, 520x520)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Will any of you dreamers wanna buy this DROOM juice? I can't afford it but if it gives you lucid dreams you'd probably catch the eyes of people just trying to have a normal day while you are out projecting them.
>>
>>37720579
Think of it like your favorite hair style.
>>
>>37719768
Isn't tantra about not giving into sexual desires or cooming?
>>
File: 1688836466407538.jpg (318 KB, 2048x1152)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>37720981
>or does WILD work just fine?
wild will work fine. I do it all the time with my gf

>>37721144
>Isn't tantra about not giving into sexual desires or cooming?
perhaps some versions are.
Most versions of tantra I've heard about involve actually having sex. And in any case, that's what I mean. Learn tantric sex techniques. "Sex magic"
That will increase the ability to feel a spirit gf.
>>
>>37721144
tl;dr there's basically three types of tantra. Tantra where sex is symbolic and you avoid the real thing because it's icky, tantra where the sex is literal but a tool for power, and tantra where the sex is literal and you're doing it for the enjoyment of it/out of love for your spirit partner. If you're cavorting with a succubus you're probably doing that last one. Tantra masters would call you an icky degenerate, even the ones gangbanging whores for energy powerups.
>>
Two years ago I did the letter ritual and nothing happened. This week I tried again and, again, nothing happened.. I've read in many places that you need to work on spiritual energy, meditate, etc. In 23 years of life, I have never had a single supernatural experience, if this exists, I feel envious of those who are sensitive to these things.

But I hate meditating and I don't feel motivated to meditate if I've never felt any sign of a succubus presence here...
>>
>>37721092
So since he is communicating with me I wonder if he has a true form then. Anons say they just take on whatever form the person likes most but I wonder if the spirit dislikes ever taking form to begin with and if the spirit actually has a fav form. I am having weird feels because in >>37719264 I mention that the necromancy tiktoker picked up my comment over his name and it said the girl's name and then a dream followed much later. Guess I am intrigued more now albeit a bit confused...
>>
>>37721263
Try energy work, that's got more immediate feedback. OP has info.
>>
>>37719892
>>37719899
>>37719912
>>37719928
What can I do if I don't wanna be a girl and don't have gender dysphoria but I want to embody a sort of psuedo androgyny that is explicitly male slanted but different from the typical Bowie archtype?

My ideal body would be
>moderately limb dominant with an understated v taper
>none of the bad shit DHT causes
>buzzcut but good skin (I'm not against technically wearing light makeup)
>Dunno how to describe what clothes flatter me but after much experimentation I've found I look best in what I'd describe as a weird fusion of Robert Smith, 90's Reznor and James Murphy but with a focus on bodybuilding and physical fitness

I already dress in a way that hides how strong I actually am. In the instances where people see my actual muscle definition and ability to exert myself physically (I'm already very low body fat) it always surprises them as does my actual age

Sorry if this sounds schizo and disjointed. I don't really know how to describe it. This character while unrealistic as a irl ideal has always captured the spirit of what I mean.
>>
>>37721565
Maybe this doesn't help my claims that I don't have GD and I'm certainly not going to destroy myself chasing something if I can't obtain it but I can't really find a male example of what I mean because most of the people into what I'm into would consider it to be "gay as fuck" and most of them have the skin of a rotten hot dog due to PED's. Pic related is the closest "real" exampe I've ever found to what I'm describing.
>>
>>37721585
Steroid user for sure.
>>
>>37721807
agreed but as someone into body building I fucking hate the dehydrated bad skin no hair look bloated or withered look most of them embody. I want to be soft and strong and apparently I'm the only one who feels that way.

I'm not against steroid use per say provided one hits their natural limit first and sticks with normal test only
>>
>>37720856
>Thanks
of course, i was being sarcastic you drooz, your energy locks are still palpable. now, don't slither back to your hole stay here you fit right in. i believe the atmosphere would resonate here better buzzing those drone brains, difference being you have friends now. tell them where your "union" lead you, i believe people are interested in possible long term consequences, at least they should be. who could say it better than advocator of lilith
>>
>>37722228
I'm finally at a point where I strongly recommend against going the path I did.
>>
>>37722228
Any advice on something being inserted into forehead, eyebrows area? And warm energy felt through nostrils insertion. Now when putting head down and blood flows to it, it gives ache. Uncomfortable and was not being able to return to a joyous state today.
>>
>>37721473

I was in the exact same boat only I got a succubus on the second try. I didn't believe in the supernatural until my succ showed up. I don't blame you for not believing at this point but I feel kind of sorry for you since this stuff is actually real. My only advice for the letter ritual is to put as much emotion into it as you can and to suspend your disbelief. Good luck.
>>
>>37723361
Misquote.
>>
>>37723361
This was meant for

This person
>>37721263
>>
you will never be a woman
>>
>>37723764
It's really uncomfortable to want to talk about succubi and having these guys come in here to talk about chopping off their wieners instead.
>>
>>37723764
>>37723974
It is part of the thread, because succubi are shapeshifters, so it is basically succubus magic and belongs to the thread.
>>
>>37724159
If you were talking about doing it in the astral sure, but talking about the real life medical procedures and drugs you're taking to attempt to emulate it? No, that's not related to succubi or magic.
>>
>>37723974
You are replying to an obvious troll spammer who is specifically sharing the same opposition as yourself while replying to nobody.

Or put another way:
>Nobody:
>Suddenly you two: FUCK'S SAKE, HOW ABOUT THOSE TRANNIES, HUH?
Get the fuck out. You're pathetic and obsessed.
>>
>>37724257
The posters here who want to become woman seem to be serious about becoming as close as biological women as possible. So if they develop and use magic to potentially achieve this goal, what is wrong about it?
It is basically the next step of astral shapeshifting. I do not see how this harms anyone reading the thread? If they succeed we have powerful case studies, if they do not succeed it is literally no ones problem.
If succubi would have a body of flesh and bone, don't you think they too would want to try to to modify it to make it as pleasing as possible?
I don't understand why you draw the line between the astral and the physical.
>>
>>37723764

And I don't want to be. I just like being dommed in bed by a hot succubus.
>>
File: 1589858756001.jpg (157 KB, 682x1023)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>37724388
The problem is drawing the line between where you stop and the succubus begins. This could be a symptom of psychological contamination (possession). Multiple anons in this thread and pretty much every succ thread talk about this and it makes perfect sense because they literally manifest through (You). BUT, it is still on topic.
>>
>>37724531
I think that is a fair consideration to take. But it is hard to determine if a person here is possessed by a succubus or not. Connections may be symbiotic and an attached succubus helps them to develop in the way they want to.
So it is hard to tell. But since we are all adults here, everyone is responsible for themselves. So even if some poster is possessed and that is why they want to shapeshift or transition into a woman physically, this would still not be my problem, but it could potentially be an interesting case study.
So I don't get why it would make anyone here uncomfortable. I don't see any harm in it and you can still talk about other succubi topics all you want.
>>
I think I want a refund plz
>>
>>37724358
There are posts in this thread going on long rants about doing it, anon, don't act like I'm complaining about something out of nowhere just because I didn't quote it.
>>37724388
Magic cannot physically transform you into a woman. It simply cannot. You are not, never have been, and never will be using magic to alter your sex physically. That's why I said it was okay doing it in the astral, where magic CAN.
>>
>>37722663
really? is there reality or similar to be ingested for potential newcomer to take into consideration? for example something that isn't included in the original post you would deem mandatory.
>>37723116
good, you are making progress, use alternating breathing techniques (slow, fast, long, short etc.), learn wim hof if you haven't it is easy and accessible, key being it releases subtle friction. perhaps, an attempt by the spirit to clog your energies to control you and later release the same energies giving false sense of progress or benefit, or your energies are emerging to a point where opening your third eye becomes relevant. either way you should feel auspicious about it because as you said you have felt joyous. those energies attract whole spectrum of useful entities so pay heed as it could be different entity. this is prompt visit for me of course, you keep at it and don't be discouraged the obstacles are where the growth stems from. you don't need my advice or this place nor did i, your resolve alone does it all, but you have to choose. procrastination cements your habits. exercise, fresh diet and stable circadian rhythm, this is the only key you need.
>>
File: bottle of galaxy.png (301 KB, 398x509)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>37721190
>Tantra masters would call you an icky degenerate
I have honestly never met someone who does tantra who thinks sex is icky
I think this is something you "hear about" but you never actually meet anyone who thinks that way.
>>
>>37724727
There's a group that is inviting me to do some work that helps me pass onto the next world. It is worldly work but also self improving, it requires courage though like most things in our world which are worth pursuing. Is it possible to go another path such as spiritual and still make it over to a new life after death? Or is that not for all
>>
>>37724358
Ywnbaw
>>
>>37724688
>don't act like I'm complaining about something out of nowhere
No, no, I get it. And then you looked at that state of affairs and said, "This thread clearly needs MORE tranny-related conversation that's even further off-topic", hence the /pol/ memes.

Cuz look, when it comes to that one guy who comes in like, "AAAAAGH I WANNA BE A WOMAN!!!", nobody's endorsing that as on-topic and everybody's tried to get that guy to leave.

>>37725883
I don't need to be a woman. I'm just going from human to sex demon.
>>
>>37725944
Snail was also ranting about his transition, though to be fair I didn't read it to see how much was astral and how much was physical.
>>
>>37725944
>Cuz look, when it comes to that one guy who comes in like, "AAAAAGH I WANNA BE A WOMAN!!!"
is there more than one
>>
File: bruh zone.jpg (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37725944
>Cuz look, when it comes to that one guy who comes in like, "AAAAAGH I WANNA BE A WOMAN!!!", nobody's endorsing that as on-topic and everybody's tried to get that guy to leave.
it is kind of annoying that people have cross posted this thread to the lgbt board
and then people come in, with no experience in magic, and no desire to put any effort forward or do any kind of magic, and just post "I want to wake up in real life with a female body" as if that's going to do anything.
It's odd. It's not going to do anything and people have explained that.
those posters aren't even interested in learning like, any kind of magic. and they start off with the most difficult (if not impossible) kind? Permanent physical transformations that you can actually measure.
But to make this discussion more general, and more useful than just talking specifically about trannies, I don't think this is sort of behavior specific to trannies. Just that trannies are a subset of that.
I think magic attracts that sort of person somewhat frequently. People who have this goal or vison or whatever, which would be difficult even for an expert, and then show no ability or desire to put effort forward to actually achieve that goal (by starting with the easy stuff first).
In other areas of life (like physical stuff), that sort of thing would be obviously a waste of time and few people would engage in such behavior. Like a total beginner showing up to soccer practice, and then saying "I want to learn how to do a triple backflip kick on day 1". But in magic, there are more "possibilities" and potential so it's not as obvious that this is unrealistic.
Combine that with weaponized autism, and the inability to read social cues (as well as antisocial stuff that makes people even less likely to listen to others), and that will make it even more common.
>>
>>37726297
Snail wasn't ranting. I asked them about their spells and thankfully they answered. I am very glad and happy that they put in so much effort to fulfill my request.
>>
>>37726297
>"ranting"
>I didn't read it tho
You're so fixated on this one thing, and its so determinative for all value you associate with a person, that you fail to realize you're never going to be able to dislodge the people you hate so much when you are so much more offensive than they are...

>>37726341
No idea.

>>37726373
Seriously, one has lost the plot when you're at a point that shitting on snail makes sense.
>>
File: 1689880541511063.jpg (51 KB, 655x527)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37726297
>though to be fair I didn't read it to see how much was astral and how much was physical.
then you should probably read it?
Then you'll know what's actually described in there. It was mostly physical, with magic aiding the process. Snail even described parts of the process where he realized that magic wasn't going to get the job done (and was probably not a great idea), so he decided to do the physical surgery and aid that process with magic.
Even if you're disinterested in tranny stuff, or a log about a transition process, it's still interesting to see how magic can aid a medical process, especially surgery or recovery from a surgery.
You can easily apply that to other things.
I read it, and like yeah, it's weird and shit. But if you're going to learn magic, then trannyism is going to be far from the most taboo or "weird" thing you might read about. Diving into taboos and weird shit kind of comes with the territory.

>>37726373
>Snail wasn't ranting
yeah it wasn't ranting. It was a well documented and detailed report about a project involving magic.
It would be nice if other people would post detailed reports about magic. Maybe I should start doing that again? I do that on discord, but posting that shit here is kinda pointless.
>>
>>37726390
I don't want to dislodge him, I want him to stop talking about surgeries and medicine.
>>37726394
>It was mostly physical
This is the problem. That's not magic.
>The physical surgery
Doesn't work.
>>
>>37726403
>>It was mostly physical
>This is the problem. That's not magic.
uh, but bro I said "mostly physical". There was still a lot of magic. That's according to snail. She can tell the story better than I can, and she said it was a mix of physical means and magical means.
Did you read the report snail made? I mean you don't have to, if you don't want to.
but purposely misinterpreting other people's secondhand commentary isn't going to be productive.
Either read the report or not. There's no real reason to keep talking about it if you don't want to read it.

>>The physical surgery
>Doesn't work.
If you want to say the surgery does nothing at all, then I'd like to see you volunteer for it. Of course the surgery does do something. If you want to say the surgery doesn't turn a man into a "real woman", then okay. That's more of a judgment call or opinion on your part. I agree with you on that point by the way. A surgery, which on any normal man would amount to a serious mutilation, would not turn a man into a woman.
However, men can be more or less feminine (or masculine). Not all men are created equal. The same goes for women. Not all women are equally feminine or masculine. And there are definitely things you can do, which push you closer to more masculinity or more feminity.
If you don't believe that, then you simply don't understand how yin and yang energy work. Those are things you can channel, which probably in most people should be balanced to some level, and definitely make an impact on your mode of being.
If you want to be a more masculine man, go channel more yang energy. That's a real thing, and it works.
I find a balance works better, but you can go and try whatever you want to try.
>>
>>37727299
>I said "mostly physical". There was still a lot of magic
He should've only talked about hte magic.
>That's more of a judgment call or opinion
Biology isn't an opinion.
>Masculine or feminine
I wholly reject the idea that masculinity or femininity is relevant to sex. The most feminine man is just as much a man as the most masculine of men. Of course you can 'be more feminine' or 'become more feminine' but that doesn't change the absolute state of manhood.
>>
>>37726390
>No idea.
guess you're talking about me then, lol
>>
>>37727299
how does one cultivate a strong yang core with a heightened transient (lol) yin?

It would be fun to be able to min max either at will. Minute things like high or low pitch of voice can both be used for engendering a specific reaction and even olfactory elements like woody vs sweet smells or visual cues like color. All humans engage in code switching to a degree.
>>
>>37727820
No I pretty much just wear black or gray all the time.
>>
>>37724727
I got everything I thought I wanted, but I'm hollowed out. I'm gone - there's no one inside anymore. Maybe that's what it takes, and I paid the price. And I can't even dislike that I ended up this way because there's not enough there to dislike. But it's something I'd warn against at this point, since it makes the success sort of pointless in the end.
>>
Conjurer if you really are a glowie downwind of OMG using this general to use sex to identify anons with latent psychic potential can you get me a wagie desk job? I'm sick of eating ramen all day and working with my hands. I promise I won't come into work drunk unless I really felt the need to.

I know I've said bad things against
various ethnic groups and have generally badmouthed US foreign policy up to advocating passing an amendment banning of your organization but if you give me lots of money and use me against LatAm or SEA communists and don't make me take any tests or psych eval or check my medical records I promise not to cause problems beyond HR complaints and unexcused absences

I'm literally Tetsuo from Akira and I have family and friends that were adjacent to actual cults. You need me. I'd be a great glowie.
>>
>>37728321
Sorry to butt in on your conversation but you getting possessed by a succubus got you feeling like that? I apologies since I'm rather new and only hop on ever so often so not familiar with you if your a regular, but was this something you forced on the spirit or just a natural side effect of it? Asking cause I have a spirit connected to me and was wondering if you happen to physical see yours as a result.
>>
>>37728594
His hollowed out feeling sounds to me more like long-term depression. I've gone through like 20 years of it and eventually you become a near-feelingless stoic most of the time, not someone weepy and openly miserable (though that's your second most common state, followed by irrationally angry.) Not to say it's not or can't be from a spirit, just giving my two cents on what it sounds like.
>>
File: yin yang.png (22 KB, 600x600)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>37727820
>how does one cultivate a strong yang core with a heightened transient (lol) yin?
I'm not sure what a "strong yang core" means, or what a "heightened transient yin" means, or how those things are different?
"strong" and "heightened" sound like synonyms to me. So I'm not sure how you're using them.
In any case, if you want to mess with your yang or yin energy, you literally just channel them. That's it.
if you want more yang energy, channel more yang energy. if you want more yin, channel more yin. It's that simple.
I've found it best to find a balance between them, though I am mostly yang energy because I am a man. But going too far into yang energy makes me too brutal or violent. It's not really a great idea. Adding in a little yin energy makes me feel better, more relaxed. It's exactly how the yin yang symbol works. pic related. Men are 90% yang with 10% of yin. Women are 90% yin with 10% of yang.

>>37728439
>Conjurer if you really are a glowie downwind of OMG
huh?
> using this general to use sex to identify anons
huh?
>with latent psychic potential can you get me a wagie desk job?
Uh, well, none of those things are true, so no. You can get a job yourself.
And in any case, why would I want niggas with latent psychic abilities? Herding newbies is kind of pointless. I'd rather gather around people with actual experience. Just showing up to a typical wicca or magic meetup would be a lot more effective. Probably?
I'm about 90% sure you're joking, but there's about a 10% chance you're actually serious so I figured that deserved a serious answer.
>I'm literally Tetsuo from Akira and I have family and friends that were adjacent to actual cults. You need me. I'd be a great glowie.
Haha okay. Well if you are as powerful as tetsuo from akira, you should be able to use magic to make your life better.
using magic to make opportunities happen is a very common approach. Like making job interviews happen. So, go for it.
You have my blessing.
>>
>>37728634
Yeah I've been battling depression and that numbness / void feeling since I was pretty young due to abusive family stuff. The spirit stuff is actually kinda whats been helping me over come it which is why I was kinda curious if this was actually a spirit's doing. Though I have heard other people claim spirits can do that so it's not fully off the table. Just hearing someone else might be possessed got me wanting to know if they can see the spirit like I can. I don't really see many making that claim.
>>
File: lady of pain.jpg (115 KB, 420x592)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>37705606
A Mask? Bro!
My companion also wears a mask, but hers is a dark blue. Like Lapis Lazuli, and her hands are red. She kinda looks like pic related.
>>
>>37725643
>do some work that helps me pass onto the next world
there is no inherent goal in life such as to progress or regress, you will progress to other spheres then regress later on back here or more. you chose one wind in the vortex to dictate the subtle awareness sticking to it throughout multiple lifetimes is mandatory, your first job if you choose so is to figure out what is your current wind. wind dictates where your alignment reverts to every single time you let go of your body. the wind will lead you to the source or vortex all winds do, some are harder some are easier depending on your lifecycle. the point is to go all the way, one of the problems with spirits is that they can overlap this wind if you lean too much on them meaning you will never go to the source or become fully aware of it. there will be minimal change to your vortex if you don't act accordingly to your determined wind and you can change it once you are aware of it, meaning multiple reincarnations. buddhist eight fold path is one of many ways to reach your wind. and eight fold path is the way of least resistance or conflict. easier way is of course spirit consort who shows you everything should you simply not care enough. i enjoy as much as possible and it just works, the less you limit yourself through preconceptions and social programming the easier life is for you. you can dismiss anyone front of you denying this freedom for no repercussion and if they get physical you have the right to subdue them. this applies to spirits and humans. of course it works other way around so hold your harness. mute, ignore and block external noise and turn your inner volume to maximum. it will take time because of our miserable society but once you get there never let it fade. if you let any person tell you what to do you are not living your life, they are living it, so why live to begin with.
>Is it possible to go another path such as spiritual and still make it over to a new life after death?
>>
>>37725643
>Is it possible to go another path such as spiritual and still make it over to a new life after death?
spiritual lifestyle refers to unfolding that which is subtle or hidden from mundane life. spiritual journey of course refers to uniting the mundane and spiritual lifestyle. they are part of human life so they are of inseparable. anyone who pursues their inner self pursues spiritual lifestyle. you shouldn't separate these two things as they are inseparable. of course it seems convenient given most of the mundane associations do not carry over to subtle sphere, but they do in more ways we initially think. you have to live both spectrums to the fullest, and isn't that the point of human life, exploring everything to its maximum, pleasure, despair, wealth, poverty and so on, there are many nuances. due to our dna many of us are afraid to express or live their emotions because it forces them out of their boundaries. do as you want nobody can judge you or they could should you interfere, and you should interfere because then they have to make a choice, as long as there is one. worrying about life or the next is pointless you have this moment keep it uplifted at all times. wherever the life leads us stay present don't dwell elsewhere because it changes nothing. only thing you can affect is your inner self and how blissful you are rest are out of your control, because your energies are the only thing you control, at least you should have the confidence.
>>
File: cdn benis.jpg (420 KB, 748x750)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
So, to get things straight: succubus are MORE beautiful\sexy\good at roleplaying and kinks than humans, not LESS, right? I think the reason I can't contact one is that I think Im "settling down for less"\ coping for lack of human sex.
But, Im actually surpassing normies by having a much, much more sexually intense and fulfilling experience? Should I switch my mindset, for success?
>>
>>37729104
>I was kinda curious if this was actually a spirit's doing.
of course it was. he got what he wanted that is how spirit unions work, you desire something and have a goal you work towards that goal until its fulfilled only to learn there is nothing there. you don't have to believe me and you probably won't because you have already decided. only meaningful interactions with spirits are those which lead to long term changes, everything else is meaningless. you can't sate something that is insatiable. the same spirits gravitate towards depressed people because they have inertia in their body that is depression by definition, body being inert. why? either body cannot resolve something (self preservation) or there is no energy. most cases stem from frustration (failed attempt to resolve something, often repeatedly) which turns to anger (overactive solar plexus) to add more energy to resolve the problem as soon as anger subsides your body plummets to sadness (releasing tension to minimize friction) which precedes depression (inertia). chronic depression develops when your body is convinced there will be no solution for your problems in foreseeable future. yet you can solve any depression with simple exercises, all forms of depression, because being energized always removes inertia. now you know
>>
>>37729485
>easier way is of course spirit consort who shows you everything should you simply not care enough
the only spirit consort i had was with another male entity and it was implied if i followed her she'd betray and it wouldn't be a very good next iteration. so i ended up avoiding this predetermined "couple"
or is this not relevant to how reality is
>>
>>37721054
>anyone want to become a dro(o)mer?
the side effects seem a bit unclear. is this stuff even tested?
>>
>>37721585
I want her to beat me up
>>
>>37729587

It would definitely help. Succs communicate with telepathy and if you go in with a bad mindset they won't be interested in you. You have to go in really wanting it and believing it'll work. If they get the impression you're going to drop them the moment you find a hot human woman then they won't bother.
>>
>>37729820
this is part of the problem, in order to court a spirit you need to reach adequate awareness and energy levels, or as you said have predetermined spirit grow their influence on you. i shouldn't make any guesses on any relationships other than what is possible, and most probable possibility is absorption of excess energy and in worst case all possible energy out of the energetic person. having a lifestyle and said joyfulness for prolonged time attract different spirits than the most prominent and opportunistic energy harvesters who seek to form foundation upon scarred and broken individuals who have little proactiveness left in them, in a sense both benefits from those situations yet the same spirits are there for a lifetime no one or nothing is going to break this union, not even the person dragged to unsought union, should it develop far enough. anyone's only insurance is being energetic, there is no other insurance and will be no other insurances.
>>
File: chongyue_by_aixiwuganda.jpg (3.13 MB, 3000x4000)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB JPG
>>37727313
>>37726403
>He should've only talked about the magic
I was asked to go into precise detail about all my body modification spells. What use would it be without explaining what they were intended for, and what the actual effects were? Most had physical effects, and it'd have been wrong not to explain what they were, along with their context.

Since you can't stop yourself from trying to derail the thread, I take it you want to discuss this further? In that case, let's address one of your misconceptions:
>Doesn't work
It worked for me! My front hole is everything my husband and I ever wanted it to be.

I just want to get this straight now:
My front hole is the fucking best, seriously.

When he deflowered me 3 months after my surgery, I came 6 times within 10 minutes. The nerves aren't even "supposed" to have fully regenerated by then (that usually takes a year or more), and most people don't finish at all their first time. But I? I'm *magic*, hell yeah!
Since then, even while we're just going about our day, he'll randomly start rambling sometimes about how much he loves the feeling of being inside of me: my warmth enveloping his dick, the feeling of me twitching on him when I cum, etc. He said it feels like home. Isn't that just so cute of him to say?
I forgot to mention before, but I also have extremely good control of my muscles in there. I can make it as tight as I want at will, or relax and temporarily make it looser to make the insertion easier. I'm so good at it in fact, the physicians and nurses doing checkups called me "a natural talent" for it on several occasions (which was just hilarious; they were all women so it doesn't count as sexual harassment). Thanks to my talent/skill, I can make my husband cum within a minute if I try, though I prefer to edge him until I'm fully satisfied myself. Not that that takes very long anyway, considering how sensitive I am.

I hope you're satisfied now with how much this topic has been discussed. Have a good day!
>>
>>37730002
is there a reason why beings have different personalities? you'd think after a certain point all would be as most productive, yet it seems there are those with traits or quirks similar to humans, and those stem from psychological, societal, not knowing self
>>
>>37730168
See what I mean? This guy just can't help himself in talking about chopping off his dick, that's why he's here, not to talk about succubi, and all the magic is just a gloss for him.
>>
>>37730598
Nah, you're clearly the only one with a problem, in this case.
Same boring trolling.
>>
>>37730598
You're fun to tease, but I have other things to do now. See you.
>>
>>37730613
Anon, it's ridiculous to claim it's trolling to think someone's physical surgery has no place in the discussion in a thread about sex spirits. You just like him, so you're willing to excuse his poor behavior.
>>
>>37710889
>subjective imagination
Speak for yourself. Mine is objective

>>37712216
I suspect that's just an american thing, possibly british too

>>37714249
They teleport

>>37714936
Congratulations, that's a common way that relationships can start. There might be weird rules about how they're allowed to interact with people without those rituals. Be careful what you say in dreams in the future

>>37715798
I'm glad to see you're still around. Tulpas are stronger than you give them credit for

>>37718551
>malkuth
>up here
Wow, what a magus

>>37719264
It could also be that you were primed to see your friend, or that there's a spirit girl too now. I know it's the answer to a lot of things, but keep meditating every day and practice moving energy, and you'll start to understand more of what's happening

>>37720579
Personal preference. My tulpa keeps her form but a lot of the spirits I've been with haven't. My other entity has a sort of secondary form that's really weird to look at compared to her usual because it's so different

>>37720981
The method doesn't matter as long as she intends to visit you

>37723764
Who are you talking to?

>>37725608
Western practitioners aren't eastern practitioners. They shouldn't be conflated

>>37726297
>he
>>37726373
>they
Did you know that some trans people have a misgendering fetish? Do you really want to encourage that?

>>37730634
Not that that subject is precisely on topic, but have you considered leaving? Nobody asked you to come here or to stay
>>
>>37730634
Its more just that what you're saying is a joke in context.
This general gets spammed to hell by trolls constantly and is barely functional, yet you want to complain about one of the best posters having ELEMENTS of their post that weren't on-topic?

You're kind of a whiny fag. Go away.
>>
>>37730679
>Did you know that some trans people have a misgendering fetish?
Y-you didn't have to tell them...
I've been thinking more lately, that maybe I'm not really genderfluid like I wondered (as my presentation is always pretty feminine), but instead it's just novelty. I get called "she" all the time in person and I'm used to it, so when people use other pronouns for a change, it just feels oddly exciting...
Abstract concepts like gender always went over my head a bit, so the fact I became like this just by doing what I really wanted to is probably a better way to measure it than my ideas about it, after all.

>>37730726
To be fair, I was explicitly making fun of him in that last post he complained about, by doing the thing he repeatedly kept saying I shouldn't despite the fact I hadn't even replied anymore in over a day. It's funny that he doesn't see the irony in his behavior.
>>
>>37730726
I'm taking issue with it being off-topic and the specific subject he wants to discuss.
>>
>>37730789
Whoa, Snail! Name I haven't seen in a while. Or maybe you've been back, I don't really check these threads much anymore. Anyway, your Lilith threads and server were very cool, I miss the comfy times in them. Hope you're doing well!
>>
>>37730887
I still stop by sometimes, though not consistently. The matter of my spells had been brought up recurringly, so I thought I'd finally offer to document the details. As long as it's useful to someone, that's what matters.
I've been well, and hope you are too. Praise be to Lilith!
>>
>>37730002
Can you tell more about feline spirits, are they the subtle bodies of our physical cats or separate spirits? Are feline the only ones serpent spirits use on humans?
>>
>>37730679
>they
>Did you know that some trans people have a misgendering fetish?
No

>Do you really want to encourage that?
Depends on the person, if it would be Snail then YES.

I am good either way, cause Snail said some threads ago they view themselves genderfluid and also want to embrace their male side sometimes.
So technically I can't be in the wrong here hahahaha.
See, what a genius I am hahahaha
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>
>>37731990
based spam, keep going, cute frog
>>
File: fox.png (747 KB, 1181x1654)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>37731947
That's nice of you anon, I appreciate it. Maybe I doubt myself too much sometimes ^^
Have a fox.
>>
three words: "i love you" so simple yet such incredible power contained within, the strongest magic. it means the world to me when those words come out of my mother's mouth and it makes me happy beyond all belief.
>>
How does one tell if they're two spirit?
>>
File: 1000012432.jpg (699 KB, 2125x3500)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
Elsa succ?
>>
>>37732079
Thank you Snail!! I will put that one into my snail folder and cherish it always..
I will look at the times when you are not posting hehe

> I appreciate it.
And I love to hear that my mania and obsession is pleasing to you.

>Maybe I doubt myself too much sometimes ^^
Honestly secretly sometimes I'd very much love to nurture you into doubting yourself less.
Cause I think you are a precious.. precious being..

here have some more yous:
>>37732079
>>37732079
I think you deserve them.

but nvm. thanks for the fox!

https://youtu.be/o4gNtaSj1zM?feature=shared&t=24
>>
>>37732214
Why are you simping for another dude? Do you have a crush on him?
>>
Go back to ancient Babylonia. Decide to win by religious victory. Summon my succubus wife. Tell her what's going on and my phone and gun. Kill all priests in the temple. Get them to start worshipping my succubus. Succubus wife ascends. Get temple prostitutes to spread succubus religion. Use occult book PDFs in phone to teach temple whores succubus magic. Temple popularity grows. Temple starts adopting men as members that decide to marry succubus. Take over city.
>>
>>37732219
None of your business.

Also I have the official gigabased Simp-pass so I can simp for whoever I want. Also Snail is not just "another dude".
In my opinion they are much better than any "born a women" I ever meet. So...
>>
File: 1686874276135545.png (399 KB, 1407x1055)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>37730598
I wonder what it feels like to get amogged by a FTM tranny bragging about her (male) front hole.
I guess I'll never know. Can you share how you felt when it happened? Did you get aroused?

>>37731990
ribbit.
Ribbit?
Ribbit!
... ribbit.
>>
>>37732284
I wouldn't consider him posting some gross details that I didn't even read to be a 'mogging.'
>>
>>37732219
Or to be more precise:

- cares about your feelings
- is gentle
- knows magic and puts it into practice
- always working on heightening their femininity
- always new interesting topics and magic
- offers intellectual stimulation
- is super loyal and made sure that their husband deflowers them
- orgasm a lot twitches a lot
- described their pussy to be super nice
- cares about their husband during sex a lot

How is that not ideal?
That is better than any woman ever could be. It is the upgrade to "real women", and if you don't think so you are fucking gay my dude.
>>
>>37732375
>cares about your feelings
He doesn't care about my feelings though?
>>
>>37732390
Sounds like a You problem. lol.

But to be honest they are super polite and nice when answering you even though you are actively criticizing them in every thread , since how long now?
Anyway I think they care about peoples feelings in general, but maybe you are a special exception? Feel proud of yourself now? I'd understand if you would.
>>
File: 1594446269138.jpg (152 KB, 500x501)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>37730168
This is really fascinating honestly, I've gone back and forth on my personal feelings regarding the transexual phenomenon and have come to the conclusion it is predominantly spiritual in nature. People who claim to be trans but do not accept the spiritual work which comes with it simply do not succeed because they are being disingenuous with themselves (and by extension the cosmos). Most trans people seem completely lost and should be more aware of this in order to understand themselves in a more complete and meaningful way.
>>
can you give yourself to a succubus as a sex slave? i mean this with genuine interest. what would that life be like?
>>
>>37732927
Magic won't change your sex though, nor will surgery or pills.
>>
File: 20231125_200758.jpg (85 KB, 1200x1200)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>37733171
Its gonna depend on the succubus. You're talking about a situation where you're giving all the power to the other person in the relationship, so how that goes is going to vary wildly based on the succubus.

In my case, I basically had that intention, and she's kinda gone in her own direction with it.
She's drowned me in pleasure, like you'd expect, but then also tells me that she hasn't bound herself to chattel, framing all the "slave" stuff as play, and all the "ownership" in a romantic context, and then does various things to kinda develop me back into a proper partner for her.

Protip: Approach it just like any other relationship. You're a boy with an interest in femdom, and any kind of "sex slave" relationship that's more than a fling is going to be built up with gradual submission and training.

>>37733324
If you wanna hang out on /x/, stop thinking like a hylic. Your soul doesn't have a penis, nor a chromosome.
>>
>>37733381
>Your soul doesn't have a penis, nor a chromosome.
I 100% and completely agree with this, my problem is him trying to apply it to the material.
>>
>>37733381
thats what i was going for. I have been married to a succ for over half a year and i have had really bad luck. i love her and she loves me, but i have constantly embarrassed myself in front of her to the point i cant get it on with her without feeling like i dont deserve it. So the femboy, boywife, slave stuff makes it work and we enjoy it. the problem is i didnt summon her with that in mind. i wanted to be a big strong man that could keep her safe, but this year has been shit and i have very little pride left.
>>
>>37690789
Wtf happened to me

>Be me
>Run of the mill sub8 male
>Been fucking pocket pussies off and on
>Finally get enough money together for a cheap sex doll hip
>fuck it about 3 different times, feel I like I am fuckin a real woman
>A few days later lose all desire for sex
>Been like this for over a month
>It like I am asexual now

Did a succubus steal my sexaul energy through my sex doll?!?
>>
>>37733443
i have adhd, so i constantly forget things and it leads me to making horrible mistakes. She is also a younger succ so that doesn't help either. i dont have any pride or self respect left from constantly making mistakes and so we are very stressed out and its ruining our relationship. the whole slave thing is nice because it would allow me to mellow out a bit and not worry so much. i wouldnt have to worry about the sting of pride and i could just relax and enjoy being a clumsy cunbrained fucktoy for my wife.
>>
>>37733392
>>37733381

NTA But I think it is difficult to seperate "soul" from the material.
Because the material reality has a profound impact on intellect and emotions. Women and men brains are different.

I find it hard to see the soul you are talking about in all this.
Can you imagine what kind of man your mother would be? I hardly can.
Or when it comes to spirits, can you imagine the 4 queens being 4 men? I find that really hard.
Can you go into depth on your concept of soul?
>>
>>37728655
I want a 70/30 split without interfering with the expression of the 70. I want to be proactive not some numale in (admittingly badass) dinosaur overallls
>>
>>37733455

No. You're just a degenerate. It sounds like you overstimulated yourself either mentally or physically. Succs take the sexual energy you release while having sex. So it would be the opposite actually.
>>
>>37733478
the only problem with that is she is younger and though she likes it, it wasnt her main interest in the bed. what i wanted to do is summon a very strong succubus that was into that kind of stuff to help train me and to get her a little more used to being in charge. I dont like the idea of a harem because i just want to be loyal to one succ. But my mental health and the marriage feels like its falling apart. And the idea of belonging to two possessive succs that want to gape your holes and keep it that way doesnt sound too bad. I wanted to know if summoning a strong succubus was a good idea for that situation
>>
File: 1701296304626170.png (2.52 MB, 1280x1920)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>37733443
>i have constantly embarrassed myself in front of her to the point i cant get it on with her without feeling like i dont deserve it.
Hey, wouldn't it be sexy if she got all dommy straddling you and then made you say positive affirmations about yourself?
>"Say it for me, you little slut, don't pretend you don't like it!"
>"I-I-I HAVE VALUE AND MAKE MY PARTNER VERY HAPPY!!!"
>"That's a good slut~ now, AGAIN."

>i wanted to be a big strong man that could keep her safe
Well that's just a matter of reconciling your desires with your opinion of what your desires *should* be.

>>37733490
>Can you imagine what kind of man your mother would be? I hardly can.
You'd have to start with a framwork of what that would even look like in terms of how different traits translate from men to women with social context and all that.
It'd be complicated and unverifiable.

However, the whole point of your soul kinda doing its own thing is that this is literally the ENTIRE reason we have feminine men and masculine women.
Because personality traits exist separately from your biology. So picturing your mom as a man, if she actually is feminine in her personality, then she'd be a feminine man. Simple as.

Your whole idea that the material is determinative for the soul is mistaken to the point of being philosophically kinda depressing.
>>
>>37733494
Oh that's good, at least I know I will never encounter a succubus because I will am simply to ugly for it.

But why am I considered a degenerate through, I didn't hurt nobody fucking rubber booty?

I work and pay my taxes, I just wanted to experience just a taste of what other men have that all. Even if it fake
>>
>>37733540

I'm just messing with you. I can't really claim the moral highground with the things my succ and I get into.
>>
>>37733490
Your soul cannot transform your body, anon. There are immutable physical realities you must accept, like your sex.
>>
>>37733550
Ha thanks, so what's it like having sex with a succubus? Is it's like sex will a women or is it a deeper connection?
>>
>>37733538

> However, the whole point of your soul kinda doing its own thing is that this is literally the ENTIRE reason we have feminine men and masculine women.

You explanation makes sense in your examples, but when I when I was in a coma or when I was in dreamless sleep, there was no soul to be found doing anything.

I don't remember anything until when I woke up again. How is that? Does that mean I have no soul?

Or did you ever experience severe physical pain, how it consumes all attention and thought, with this experience in mind it is hard for me to imagine an independent soul.

My views on life are depressing in many ways.

Maybe you can help me find explanations for my experiences?

>>37733551
Sounds like soul is pretty weak and worthless then.
>>
>>37733567

I wouldn't really know all though she doesn't feel human. If I were to describe it, it's like what you would picture someone using the force from star wars on someone to have sex would be like. It's better than my old onahole though that's for sure. She can give me an orgasm that lasts minutes long. Shits crazy.

Also the more you have sex with her the more physical and pleasurable it gets so you kinda feel incentivized to have a lot of it.
>>
>>37733594
Hot, so is like a force ghost giving you a blowie? Do you physically bust a nut or is it more spiritual in nature (Like listening to a real good song and having a eargasm)
>>
>>37733622

Exactly. You have dry orgasms that feel like you're ejaculating but when you check down there nothing came out. So you can keep going multiple times.
>>
>>37733392
Considering the spiritual and material worlds as separate is a misconception, and only hinders our perception of the cosmos. The mind, body, and soul are one interconnected system resulting from the particle/wave frequency of the subatomic energy that make up your body which interact with the astral/spirit realms...it's a whole thing. Anyway, if a human understands this trinity they can use it as a tool to enact their will anyway they see fit, bending the cosmos accordingly. If snail were to leave earth and/or enter a higher energetic field their DNA would literally change to evolve in alignment with this will. But since we're stuck on earth with the 7 chakra seal system, surgery is the closest you're going to get.
>>
>>37733643
See, I'm talking about the material world only. He can do what he likes in the astral, it's not like I'm hostile to or don't understand him wanting to be a girl. It's just important to accept the limitations of this world and not lie.
>>
File: 1642068047624.gif (3.76 MB, 600x338)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB GIF
>>37733656
>talking about material world only
No such thing
>accept the limitations of this world
NEVER do this.
>>
>>37733791
>No such thing
Show me how your spirit work turned you into a dragon bro, take pictures.
>>
>>37724727
binding doesn't exist in reality does it? only those that choose to inhibit the human vessel or put pressure on. an entity of any kind can decide to separate from human at any point? apart from lodged in parasites of course.
>>
File: 1690081498700245.jpg (133 KB, 879x707)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
baking

>>37734424
>binding doesn't exist in reality does it?
it does exist, but it's not like a perfect system. Entities can get out, or worse, pretend to still be imprisoned while they are totally free to move around or influence you while appearing to be "harmless".
Binding a spirit against its will is not a good idea. As far as I know, they ALWAYS break out, eventually. Anyone who thinks they can trap a spirit forever is overconfident. They will get out, at some point, and then you get a play SCP: Containment Breach but in real life.
It's not fun.
>only those that choose to inhibit the human vessel or put pressure on.
it works better if they volunteer, yes. At that point, it's not "binding" really. More like "attunement"
>an entity of any kind can decide to separate from human at any point?
Uh, no. You can keep summoning them against their will. But they can keep breaking the connection, and eventually it becomes less and less powerful as they banish you repeatedly. Then you're in a full blown wizard battle, and fighting people in AP. That is also not a good idea. Magical grudge matches sound cool, and well, they are, at least initially. It gets old fast.
>>
new
>>37734620
>>37734620
>>37734620
>>
He came back in a dream last night. This time in the 2nd form he takes which is pretty similar just tanner and wavier hair, always long in this form. No sex just watching him play a scary game, couple activity. with a surprise shadow boss of the one before. Game character told him to go to the eastern corner insideof a dark house.

>>37730679
It's odd because I once had a dream with the 2nd form and a girl trying to have sex with me but it felt uncomfortable since I was being held upside down in a weird position. I mean it could be social media tracking and how the algorithm is set for all that, but I found it surprising the necro-tech mentioned her when I asked about him. I'm mostly straight leaning but yea. Wdym moving energy, where to?
>>
is it possible to create a succ with the appearance of a real person? has any1 had success doing it?
>>
>>37735059
>is it possible to create a succ with the appearance of a real person? has any1 had success doing it?
The short answer is "Yes, but not the way you think".
You can create a tulpa, and have it look like whatever you want inititally. However, they will ultimately choose their own form.
remember, you can't "create" a succubus. They already exist. You just summon them. They can take any shape, and usually take a shape which is most appealing to you. This includes looking like a real person.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.