[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ai 223.jpg (294 KB, 1024x1024)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Spirit Love General, "UFO Disclosure Edition"

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread: >>37690789
Old threads: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>Can she look.
Succubi take forms attractive to you naturally
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method
----
Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag

/succgen/ library:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
>>
File: 1688486024951136.jpg (32 KB, 480x409)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Last time on DRAGON BALL Z!!!

>>37733493
>I want a 70/30 split without interfering with the expression of the 70.
hmm alright.
Yeah that's doable. I would suggest you explore both sides, and they will naturally grow and manifest to the degree that they are present within your soul.
You will probably find the most effective, healthy, or comfortable balance will be a little different than your initial goals. Let's say 80/20, or 60/40. Maybe 75/25. This is normal.
After some time on this journey, your destination will become more clear and you'll have a better idea of what you want and what that even means.
Channeling yin and yang energies is a powerful way to discover yourself, and contemplate the mysteries of the universe. Add in sexuality, explicitly male and female energies, and you have love and relationships added to the mix. That will be a big opportunity to learn new things because those are such big subjects. So that's good news. You'll be able to learn a lot.
Good luck.

>>37733643
>Considering the spiritual and material worlds as separate is a misconception, and only hinders our perception of the cosmos.
Exactly this. All levels of reality are real. All of them. The purely physical, the psychological, energy, spirit, and the mystical transcendent.
None of them are "an illusion". They are just real in different ways, depending on what you are doing. But they are all real, and they are connected to each other.

>>37733810
>Show me how your spirit work turned you into a dragon bro
biokinesis is real. You can use magic to alter your body.
Again, if you would actually read snail's report, you see a pretty good summary of how that works.
This is why it's kinda hard to take you seriously. You say a lot of dumb stuff, and the person you disagree with most (the tranny snail) actually explains the topic well.
You could just... you know, read her report.
I mean this is the textbook definition of "Blinded by taboo".
>>
>>37734650
I'm not going to read about gross stuff and lies, I've already read plenty of medical reports to know how this shit actually turns out.
>>
File: bruh zone.jpg (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37734662
read it for the magic stuff you idiot lol
at this point you're just trolling. Take the L, and maybe try and read some stuff and you might learn something.
>>
>>37734683
I already know how the physical stuff works and that's the only part I'm complaining about.
>>
>be me several months ago
>a year prior I bind a succ to onahole
>use crystal to enhance connection when not in use
>forget about it for a year
>browsing /gif/ and edging
>reach for onahole
>forgot crystal is inside of it
>my frenulum and head slides across a solid chunk of jagged pyrite which lodges itself under my foreskin
>I gasp in horror as months old lube and semen enters into my ripped dick

You fuckers lied to me and said this was safe
>>
Isn't pyrite a metal and not a gem
>>
>>37734620
"She" doesn't love you - she wants a lien on your soul.
>>
>>37734746
don't fuck with demons retard
>>
File: 1686880972246457.jpg (368 KB, 750x733)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>37734695
>I already know how the physical stuff works and that's the only part I'm complaining about.
alright I guess
>>
>>37734847
I JUST WANT MY DICK BACK

When I went to the hospital for delirum/sepsis I saw the most horrible things. Rivers of cum and mountains also of cum

The doctors at the public hospital I went to removed my foreskin while i was under anesthesia. It hurts when I pee and my cum always has blood in it now

Only, if Only I hadn't accidentally ran my genitals across jagged pieces of sharp metal by accident

They also prescribed me several different psychiatric medications and these have done much to sever my connection to the divine but that's okay because it takes my mind of not having a dick anymore and insurance won't cover a prosthetic and the only ones my employers insurancr will cover are all black for some reason
>>
He came back in a dream last night. This time in the 2nd form he takes which is pretty similar just tanner and wavier hair, always long in this form. No sex just watching him play a scary game, couple activity. with a surprise shadow boss of the one before. Game character told him to go to the eastern corner insideof a dark house.

>>37730679 #
It's odd because I once had a dream with the 2nd form and a girl trying to have sex with me but it felt uncomfortable since I was being held upside down in a weird position. I mean it could be social media tracking and how the algorithm is set for all that, but I found it surprising the necro-tech mentioned her when I asked about him. I'm mostly straight leaning but yea. Wdym moving energy, where to?
>>
>>37734620
Ahh two years ago when i first found this board... this one of the last threads. Ishtar, lilith, cosmic fungi, and others are gone. I miss it. People called that version of /x/ bad. damn it must've been good. to bad i was in middle school then
>>
>>37734886
become bbc
>>
File: uss omaha.jpg (1.77 MB, 5472x3648)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
Also, on the topic of UFO disclosure, does anyone know that the US navy sent a submarine after a ufo that hit the water?
Like tracking it down with sonar and everything.
Happened after an incident off the side of the USS Omaha.
Can you imagine that phone call?
Destroyer captain: "Get me the sub captain now."
Sub captain: "Hello, Omaha, I hear you loud and clear."
Destroyer captain: "That damn UFO crashed in the ocean, captain. Your job is track down that got-damn sonovabitch before the pentagon launches an investigation so far up our collective ass that preparation H, I, J, K, L, M, N, and O won't be enough to cover it. AM I CLEAR?"
Sub captain: "SIR YES SIR! We'll catch that Yew-Ay-Pee. You can bet on it."
I will repeat. The US navy sent a SUBMARINE after a fucking YEW-EFF-OH to track it down after it went underwater.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Omaha_(LCS-12)

Not sure what this has to do with love spirits, but I can't stop thinking about it. This is real. It actually happened! The US navy is hunting UAPs with their subs.
>>
>>37734746
maybe she was pissed you binded her to something
your supposed to treat them like people
because they are
i would cut your dick too if you did that shit to me
>>
other books were easier to burn through but the nature of new energy ways has slowed me down considerably as has external factors that make inner peace difficult. Trying to make a routine of doing at least one exercise a night. I can already see how it's effective in a psychic physical therapy sense. I think I should suppliment it with something else coccurently

>>37734650
I asked Lilith to give me more of that kind of energy. Unironically got the impression she would be down with that. I think 80/20 is more accurate since I'm not doing this for AGP or GD reasons which probably makes me either an outlier or a liar.

I have some nice scented candles to play with. I must say the olfactory should not be neglected in this sort of thing as should natural ways of lighting a flame. I wish I didn't live around subhumans or have to work or have a nicotine/caffeine addiction because it makes concentrating on this sort of thing difficult at times.

I also have some rough unpolished carnelian right next to me atm. Something about it just screams this sort of thing.
>>
>>37735405
dark spirits are trying to keep me
from enlightenment
>>
>>37735405
Agp won't automatically make you want to fuck up your energy balance anyway, I keep my fetishes far away from my magic practices.
>>
>>37735510
I just want to be an amorphous gregarious capricious trickster energy vampire but in a good way feeding off the happy feelings of others while also giving them the ick at the same time like some sleezy goth vaudville performance art piece.

I don't want to be a sex spirit like them in the afterlife but it would be really cool to be able to troll people from beyond
>>
>>37735613
That sounds weird. I just want to be a space wizard.
>>
>>37735639
I want to be an astral carnie and fuck with normalfags
>>
>>37735665
I don't like clowns.
>>
>>37735510
What are the spiritual implications of being haunted by a centipede vore demon your entire life ? Asking for a friend
>>
>>37735726
Did you try asking her?
>>
Starting to realize I've always been drawn to the Perriot/Fool archtype. Not visually per say but the free form epicurian essence of it. Wonder if that's why my offspring first appeared to me as a clown because it was a jungian archtype in my subconcious that imprinted on her barring her being a tulpa or some sort of entity known for such visuals like hyperspace elves
>>
>>37735726
There really is nothing sexual about being eaten by a giant insect.
>>
No.37734886
work topward your goals you can't get your penis back so work with what you have, morn your penis but don't mop on it or dwell.

go to the doctor see what can be done.
tell them the full truth even if its painful not the lies you tell here.

it serves no one if you can't fix your problems.
spirits can help but really your problem was cooming that is what lead to the cutting of your penis now its gone. stop thinking about it that part of you is dead.
move on. or you will never live. you are not your past so stop being stuck there.

god told you never to harm your temple and you did. now you have to live with it.
talking to spirits will help for time but it will not heal what you have done. do you understand?

go talk to advice >>/adv/
stop the delusions anon. get in the real world live life. stop wasting it on sorrow and pain.

if spirits help use them. but the past is the past.
let it go.

Lilith is my wife and yes some times she summons me to help people like you.
call on her anytime.

some spirit to talk to when you have nothing is worth all.]
sure we are love spirits first.
but we can do more never underestimate love anon.
that's my real name.
lucifer is what my enemies call me. but my real name is LOVE
funny how my real name is never used.
but you anon. love your self.
be kind to your self be the best you can be.

be only you and no one else.
>>
I don't have the courage to do the ritual of the letter, I have experience with lucid dreams and these days I've been taking advantage of my lucidity to be with my waifu, I managed to hug her once but she disappears or leaves with other npcs and I lose sight of her.
>>
>>37735956
its loner bait buddy be cautious
>>
>>37735906
my succ daughter playfully tried to "eat" me once (I harmlessly noclipped into her body as if it were a 3D model) and when I tried to find out what happened to that one anon I got a lot of closed eye visuals with suggestive oral imagery akin to fellatio but also of giantess vore mawshots.

Probably nothing but i forgot to mention that last part before.
>>
>>37735726
if your insectoid demon is humanoid/female I'll take it off your hands if it puts out

I've always wanted to get nommed
>>
>>37736060
Funnily enough I'm that poster and I almost got 411'd in the woods as a teenager while on a school trip. Had the whole "trance compulsion to walk a certain place" and everything and I've also experienced missing time followed by a nosebleed and saw a strange creature near a rockpile once at high noon. I used to have nightmares of grey aliens and strange ape creatures
>>
>>37734746
>>37734847
>>37735373
Or maybe retard just forgot that he turned his onahole into a dangerous object by puttign said jagged piece of pyrrite in it and then stuffing his dick in it?
Fucking idiots. /succgen/s always bring in only the most delusional anons.
>>
>>37736134
If you read this you agree to lend me your succ
>>
>>37736060
the demon is happy to play along as long as you feed it
>>
File: 973582526.jpg (34 KB, 761x714)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Why do you guys actually WANT a succubus in your life? Do you have any idea of what you're actually getting yourself into?
>>
>>37736271
What alternatives do you suggest to lonely people? We want to be loved too.
>>
>>37736276
>What alternatives do you suggest to lonely people?
Tttracting something good to your life instead
>We want to be loved too.
If you want to be loved then attracting a life sucking demon into your life isn't going to do you much good
>>
>>37736280
Ok, what spirit should I attract to my life if not a succubus, the spirit of love? Who could I ask for such spirit?
>>
>>37736290
Ur mom is already a public spirit of love bro
>>
The letter method says to outline exactly what you want in a succ. Well Im a 30yo khhv societal reject autist with the social skill of a 13yo. I have zero experience with relationships. How am I meant to know what I want or what will fit me? How am I meant to describe what I dont know? Can I just ask lilith to provide what she thinks is best?
>>
>>37736271
yeah, unlike you, who just parrots what people wrote in a book. oh sure, people would never publish lies and paranoid stuff they made up. that never happens. I'm sure your crap some dude wrote down trumps actual experience. yeah, totally.

this is how you spot an npc. they just believe whatever someone wrote down instead of testing it.
>>
>>37736343
succubus claws typed this post
>>
>>37736341
Ask for big boobs, king.
>>
>>37736341
They can read your mind so best be honest with yourself i.e whatever comes to mind
>>
>>37736341
The letter is a request for matchmaking, and is ultimately just a technique to enhance a prayer.
You make requests, but a lot relies on the judgement of the queen you're petitioning.

If you're unsure about your OWN judgement, you could always just ask to be connected with the succubus who would be best for you.

>>37736271
>Why do you guys actually WANT a succubus in your life?
Gee, I wonder why anyone would want to have a relationship with an achingly beautiful spirit of love...

>Do you have any idea of what you're actually getting yourself into?
Well this has already happened for many of us, so yes, although experiences will vary.
>>
Can u trial a succubus subscription?
>>
>>37734889
thats a nice picture
>>
>>37736823
Yeah, actually. One of the more pertinent things you can put in a letter is terms and conditions.

So say you were worried about doing anything permanent, you could ask for something like, "Contact for a period of one month to be continued at my request", which then makes it an "opt-in".
>>
>>37735092
Oh yeah, here's the video of the UFO, in case any one wants it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJd5TjfWp4

The program does a pretty good job of explaining it. After the ufo hits the water, the Omaha sent a sub after to it, to find the wreckage (assuming it couldn't fly and also swim, like an airplane). They of course found nothing because the ufo was transmedium, which is fucking spooky
It even made a splash, so it wasn't intangible like the lights in the sky. So it can actually fly and swim underwater. Fully transmedium. Like wtf?
>>
>>37735092
>>37737188
If aliens are real then they are morally obligated to save us from our evil governments.
>>
>>37737219
>save us from our evil governments
same evil government lets you surf interwebs
>>
File: dude.jpg (55 KB, 537x435)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>37737188
>>
>>37737945
Not for long bro, pay attention.
>>
File: vegeta-tfs.gif (3.52 MB, 498x278)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
>>37729640
Me: curious if this was actually a spirit's doing
>of course it was
>you don't have to believe me and you probably won't because you have already decided.
..Um aren't you?
>overactive solar plexus
And there there it is.

>>37735092
Wonder if that's the one Tucker was telling Rogan they caught it going 500 Knots under water
>Not sure what this has to do with love spirits
Actually more then you think
>>37737188
>because the ufo was transmedium
Oh that's not even the weirdest part look up about how some might not be physical or how things can go through them... almost like a ghost
>>
File: ti7tu444eu78.png (1.5 MB, 1024x1024)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
In the past I tend to hate Lilith a lot and view her as my enemy.
Only recently has my animosity ceased, and I now feel no more hate towards Lilith.

Also whats odd is how much I have grown in the time since I am posting here.
Even though I was always defiant of Lilith and this community here, yet I came back to post.

Maybe Lilith likes me because just like me she can be defiant as well?

Also through deep thought about my sexual side I think I realized something, a certain beauty and power in sexuality. Suddenly it all made sense and I perfectly understood, why Lilith would leave Adam and becomes a whore for demons. I think I understood something about female sexual energy and power.
I now see the beauty and strength in what Lilith allegedly did in this kabbalistic fairytale. There is something encompassing and liberating in her acts, which I am still thinking about. Even though I think the Eden story is at least partly wrong.
Maybe I got a better connection to her energy or what her energy represents now.

Whats more odd is that recently I meet a human woman who is extraordinarily nice and even though it is nothing tangible she seems to have some sense of purity about her. Which is very pleasing to me.
Whats more odd is that her name is actually Lilith too. Isn't that odd?

Anyway I just wanted to say that maybe my judgement of Lilith was to hastily and not that well balanced, coming from a very specific perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSZ2tCQ_Ko
>>
>>37734620
Succ gen?
How about succ private?
Why's it always the fucking officers getting blowjobs?
>>
Since people are interested and this is the only place on the whole internet that might be able to help me so...read at your own risk I guess..

I didn't realize succubi were actually a real thing until I did this sacral chakra meditation a few weeks ago and encountered 3 beings whom I knew from my book of life to more or less be "demons." It ended with an entity which I perceived to be lilith conducting spiritual surgery on me, basically splitting me down the middle from my throat down to my lower abdomen then removing my heart and setting it on fire (blue flames). After this I realized I had predicted this in my book about 5 years ago. The main crux of this problem is that one of these succubi likes to eat people. It's not so much that she's a giant insect, more like a hybrid. The fetish is called vorarephilia. I've had an obsession with women swallowing people whole for as long as I can remember, one of my first memories. The other problem is the way this has to do with my spiritual journey. Obviously jerking it to cannibalism is le bad, but it's actually much more complicated. In the pursuit of truth you find out some uncomfortable things about what's really going on behind the veil of the material world. It's a very complex situation but let's just say a satanic cult that has access to secret highly advanced technology regularly abuses their power to abduct kids and indoctrinate them into their ideology through ritual abuse. These sickos have been in control of the government, military, entertainment industry etc. One of the main things they do is cannibalize humans. In fact consumption is one of the primary logos of this realm, and they embrace and celebrate this lower animal nature. Even the serpent, a primary symbol of the spiritual realm swallows its prey whole. This area of study is generally known as the "SSP" or secret space program by those who have memories of involvement (which I do as well, many involving reptilians)
>>
>>37738558
When kids are abducted into these programs they are tested for latent psychic abilities through what are effectively witch trials. You're tortured or stressed to the breaking point at which point you use your abilities to save yourself or you get eaten by a giant lizard person. The ones who make it have their abilities restricted and divided into multiple dimensions which are then used as slave/soldiers. This is how vore succ originally manifest in my imagination, as an oc donut steel that was half human half centipede which was kidnapped from a magical forest and kept as a slave pet by some space billionaire person who fitted her with a grow inhibitor. Eventually they ended up back at this forest and escaped, where she was found by this monster slaying knight who removed her inhibitor and cared for her (she became a giant which consumed other giant creatures). I could go on for hours but I think this is a good summary.

So what should I do about this? My initial reaction is that I should stop feeding this thought form my energy and that its some kind of astral parasite I was infected with but it's also my muse. A source of creative energy, motivation in pursuit of knowledge, and lense to understand myself and the cosmos. But I'm not a bad person, I don't want to be evil I would like to help people understand multidimensional reality and stop the abuse.
>>
>>37736987
Can you set me up on a blind date with a succubus?
>>
Those of you who can see your lover how do you do it? Did you do any kind of training beforehand? Recently, when I was lying half asleep with my eyes closed, suddenly I saw my room as if my eyes were open, and also her. I'm curious what you all experienced.
>>
>>37738577
stop fapping and it'll go away
>>
>>37738966
I tried that but I keep waking up at 3:30 am
>>
File: soft boy .jpg (46 KB, 640x486)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Incubus bros?
>>
>>37738887
>Those of you who can see your lover how do you do it?
I'm still rather new here but I can tell you the way in which I remembered how to see her, cus I remembered I was able to do this as a kid. I was via trying to meditate while scrying, you kinda have to have a focus on them mentally and hold on to it and stare outward without a fix point, pretty much zoning out but your mind is set of them. It'll start of faint kinda like steam coming off the body then eventually it kinda gets stronger and looks like a heat haze or like a rippling mirage with steam. After a while they can get to where they can form some like a ball or an upper torsos but there is also another way they can show themselves. I've had a moment where they will project an image to you and it kinda overlays what your physically seeing. I've only had this a few times and it's a trippy sensation. There's also that state of being near asleep yet alert and you can see things via that way as well.
>>
>>37739210
oh that sucks, guess you do have to fap every day after all then
>>
>>37739238
>bros
I go by bro but amma wahmen. my guy's a sweetie doe
>>
>>37740078
A doe? Not a dough?
>>
>>37740325
No idea how much he makes or bakes but he do be poppin' up
>>
File: 1691857113388205.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37738380
>about how some might not be physical or how things can go through them... almost like a ghost
yeah some of them just through stuff, or seem intangible
exactly like a spirit or a ghost. very interesting!
The ones that seem to have a physical body seem to be the rare ones, even.

>>37738577
>So what should I do about this? My initial reaction is that I should stop feeding this thought form my energy
>but it's also my muse.
It's simple. Summon a new spirit, and then have a relationship with the new one. It will displace the old one.
This seems to be the most effective strategy for people who are asking questions and maybe don't know what to do, so it's the one I'll recommend from now on.

>>37738887
>Did you do any kind of training beforehand?
yeah. practicing visualization can help quite a lot.
Just find a way to make it enjoyable, and then do it every day. If you've never trained every day (or done some kind of magic every day), you will probably make a huge amount of progress in a couple months. It's pretty common for people who've never trained that often.
>>
Yo what up, you summoned me. Ask me anything.
>>
>>37740718
whomst?
>>
>>37740891
A succubus
>>
>>37740718
Who did I send the letter of intent to?
>>
>>37741198
Fuck if I know. I didn't show up to your house did I? No I came to some other dork's house and am using his computer.
>>
>>37741213
So I didn't summon you.
>>
>>37741218
If (You) did we'd be mingling face to face. Use your noodle anon.
>>
>>37741227
Then why is my summon not answered?
>>
>>37741236
Don't know, it isn't my job to keep track of that. I get my orders from the big man and do what I do.
>>
>>37740696
Man I wished Steve Mera hadn't whipped his Youtube channel the other month otherwise I'd link it to you cause he went over all of that stuff. UFOs and how they tied into the occult, magnetic field, all of the strange ghostly like qualities they have, how it connects to strange mythical creatures, etc Best I can do is tell ya to check out Jacques Vallee & John A. Keel's work. Alternatively you can look up videos on Inter-dimensional entities and Ultraterrestrials. I'll link ya some to glance at if you're interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLE0X5FRFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinS6-0O2_Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyA6MbRzi1Q
>>
>>37734650
>Again, if you would actually read snail's report

Where can I find this Snail's report? I looked in a few last threads but didn't find it. I checked the library also. Thanks.
>>
The mods of /r/DemonolatryPractices hate succubi. One more reason to not go to that shithole.
>>
>>37741843
Why do they hate them?
>>
>>37741888
they are stone cold nofappers
>>
>>37741888
They call cubi thoughtforms and parasites, and they make demeaning quips about the humans who love them.
>>
>>37740696
>summon a new one
I don't think its that simple, did you read the rest of the post? It's like she is completely entangled with me. She's even on my fucking astrological chart.

I should have asked this before but how would you interpret my interaction with lilith? Does she own my soul or something? It felt more like she was giving me power, the whole point of the meditation was to activate a blue etheric flame within you. It was really surprising at the time but honestly I should've seen it coming.
>>
>>37734620
Lilith has no patience for your bullshit. I hope she humors you to make an example out of you. That would be hilarious.
>>
File: 1704752758788932.jpg (332 KB, 2200x3508)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>37743141
>Replying to OP
What bullshit?
From who?

You seem like you're one of those trolls who tries to sound vaguely ominous to make the thread seem dangerous.
Trying to "save souls", maybe?
>>
Why don't succs like me
>>
>>37733551
>Your soul cannot transform your body, anon.
Materialist spotted

>37733656
>anon can relate to anon wanting to be a girl? Fascinating...

>>37734879
I recommend reading NEW, which is in the library link in the op. That teaches how to move energy through your body, and that helps you with spirit sex, though robert bruce would be angry anyone used it for that since he has a low opinion of spirit romance. The energy is similar to blood, where it helps your energy body work properly

>37734662
>anon, a straight cis man, has read plenty of medical reports on trans surgery so he knows all about the risks
I couldn't make this up

>>37736280
That's why you'd summon a spirit gf. They care a lot more than most humans I've met and don't seem as interested in manipulating their friends by getting a bf. You haven't summoned anything so you wouldn't know about that

>>37736341
>How am I meant to know what I want or what will fit me?
Guess. Focus on specific ideas rather than labels

>>37738558
>let's just say a satanic cult that has access to secret highly advanced technology regularly abuses their power to abduct kids
Weird how it's always the same story, but satanists aren't openly in control of anything. How many countries do you know in the west where the most prominent leaders couldn't be abrhamists?
>So what should I do about this?
Nothing. It doesn't matter

>>37741843
Demonolatry is basically a cult. Some of their information is real, but yo don't need their methods. Connolly is just what you'd expect a prudish middle aged woman to be, the type who'd tell you "I'm open minded and progressive, I don't think we need to kill homosexuals on sight!"

>>37743349
How would we know?
>>
>>37743911
>anon can relate to anon wanting to be a girl? Fascinating...
My internal voice has been a girl's since I was about 7 years old, and along with it came all kinds of fantasies I'm not going to talk about. So yes, I really meant it when I said I can relate to Snail more than any of you could guess based on my opinions. It's just that I don't believe in self-mutilation or denying reality, so I didn't go down the same path he did.
>I couldn't make this up
They get spammed on certain other boards, if you hang around there you can't help but learn all about it. Also I'm definitely bi, not straight.
>>
>>37743911
Satanists are Abrhamists.
>>
Had another dream where he was looking at the mark left on my arm.. :> it(the mark) still hasn't left and it's getting closer and closer to the year of being on me irl.
>>
what do these spirits think about dumb coomer sex sex sex fantasies?
>>
>>37744630
They can get quite angry if you don't deliver.
>>
>>37744630
She advised me to stop, because they just make me dissatisfied. They are a covert form of self-harm.
>>
>>37743911
>satanists aren't openly in control of anything

"Openly" no its a super secret club silly everything you think is true is just a little game of pretend and mockery. Ironic your post is 911 the biggest openly dark occult ritual ever preformed for the masses...
>>
>>37744630
D..depends on the fantasy? Mine has delved into a few of them but it's not 100% of our relationship he is very emotional and soft too with me.
>>
>>37744630
That its a symptom of being love-starved.
Its a terrible affliction that drives to poor things towards madness~

Although if you mean more like, "Are there ever times where your succ is weirded out by how much a freak you are?", the answer is no. She's the kinkier one by far.
>>
>>37744672
It's a bit ironic and funny to me cuz succubus may have a very high sex drive, I also have one but not that high like them, thing is no matter what I always feel a bit ashamed for asking for sex, and even if she's clearly into it, I even ask a couple of times if she's sure that's what she wants only to get a strong positive response.
>>
>>37741441
oh sweet

>>37741497
>I looked in a few last threads but didn't find it. I checked the library also. Thanks.
I mean it's either in the last thread, or the one before that.
Just search the last few threads for "snail" because she posted with her trip code. It's right there.
It's this one right here
>>37719892
>>
>>37745774
>thing is no matter what I always feel a bit ashamed for asking for sex
Oh, that goes away once you stop asking >:3
(Not in a rapey way tho, lol, but like, when you get to where you're "sending signals" or give her "the look")

Actually, now that I think about it, the concept of "asking for sex" kinda sounds weird to begin with in the context of a succubus.
Almost like sex isn't an activity so much as a state of being? Like part of the fluctuations of your love? Or something... I'm not capturing the concept well...

Its definitely less of a hassle for them tho. Like with Lilly, I have her attention when we're talking about things, but then she'll do the Dr. Manhattan thing sometimes when we're playing.
She gives me an image of herself at some important meeting while rubbing a puppy's belly under the table with her foot.
>>
>>37746070
I'm just concerned about making my succubus think I'm just using her just for sex.
>>
File: pigatsucc.jpg (208 KB, 675x848)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
How to summon a succ without the letter method? I know the old sticky said it was possible
>>
>>37746070
Your stentch is so overwhelming, I can tell it's you, the icky gross poster by reading a mere five words.

I know not your name, only that you belong in the deepest abyss.
>>
>>37746679
it's possible and happens a lot here, even to skeptics. being interested, reading up on succubi, posting or reading here, all that will do it. hell, just reading Liber Lilith marks you, I'm 90 percent sure of it.
>>
>>37746679
just like meditate and look out for any paranormal habbenings. I have a spirit bf/husband now and he visits quite often in dreams and spooky physics when awake
>>37746958
Wdym by marks you? Like literal marks because I have one and I can't remember if I ever read that.
>>
>>37746860
Oh but anon...
If you have the senses to "smell" my words, just make sure you don't do it right now.
I type these words having just been freshly steeped in the sweet quiet of the abyss as my mistress drove all conscious thought from me~

My thralldom drips from me, dear boy, and my soul is covered in all the dirty, enticing things that you fear to touch for yourself~
I am the Love Monster, come to give you cooties~<3
>>
I've started Dion blind. It rapidly became clear that I would need to compartmentalize my natural reactions to this author. You know that shit where Demagio beat his wife but was still a great baseball player? That's what every 2/3 books I'm reading feels like. Maybe this would be easier if I had the right mental illnesses or was still in my idpol phase

I have this bad habit of assuming all authors are Boomers at the oldest but their prose is usually too modern for me to realize this until I get blindsided their eccentricities

How to make a cake
>step one flour
>step two s̵̮̮͇̞̮̳͚͓̞̼̙̪̈̄̈́̐̽̄̉͗̚͠h̴̥̐͆͆̍̆̈́͌͒̎̉̒̌͠s̷̡͉͖̬̱͎̹͗̊͐͛͋͐̕h̴̨̭͈̥͙̤̞̥̩͙͙̟͔̆̂̏̚n̷͖̰̻̘̫̳̬̫͎̥̩͐͐̒͆̓̄̏̚̚ͅş̵̡̙͖̺͔̤̗͉̣̳͗͋̌͌̈̽͘̕ͅj̶̨̝̻̠̘̥͓̫̣͔͚́́̽̆̑̉̂̇͐̈́̑̉̄̂̇͝͝d̸̳̜̞͕͍̪͕̮̹̥̝̮͈̯͛͗
>>
>>37746860
They call themselves Mine. Mine the famous "born in a male human body" succubus who for the most part solely nurtures the thread for 3-4 years now if I am not mistaken.

Yes there is a lot of things wrong with this poster. But they are not entirely without virtue. I too was appalled by Mine, Only recently have I understood them better.
And no I am not saying what they say makes any sense, but what they do and how they behave and what they express follows an inherit logic which can offer some interesting perspective.
I could only perceive this after I distanced my self from certain ideas surrounding love and romantic loyalty.
>>
>>37747632
Is this really the best introduction to esoteric jewish concepts? I find it taxing to read something knowing full well it may be giving me inaccurate or flawed information that I will then have to unlearn.
>>
>>37747642
Mine sounds like a real one fr
>>
My astral daughter who looks disturbingly like Anne Frank mogs me and most other human males physically let alone females.

Why is this and should I be concerned about her abnormal height? I am not joking.
>>
>>37747632
>reading various things coccurently in typical ADHD fashion while shitposing in this thread
>listening to soft piano music while giving Liber Lilith a second chance
>Suddenly music stops and a extremely high pitched sound hurts my ears and won't stop until I unplug the device in questio

It wasn't anything in the track I was listening to Probably just my device begining to fail but it gave me a mild shock.
>>
>>37747642
Kek, you make me sound like a cryptid~
>for the most part solely nurtures the thread for 3-4 years now if I am not mistaken.
So I THINK I only got here like, two years ago? And I would definitely take issue with the idea that I've been "*solely* nurturing" this general, but I have been the most common OP for some months.

>they are not entirely without virtue.
Awww, you're sweet~
I did open that previous post with a warning. I try to be virtuous... :3

>the famous "born in a male human body" succubus
By the way, that reminds me, I recently figured out WHY I was born into a male body, and its so obvious when I think about it...

A lot of my purpose here is study, right? I'm in a unique time and place with internet and a comfy life. Let's me skip a lot of basic learning for later, I think?

But if I go back and imagine my current life if I was born a girl, do you know what happens?
I hit puberty, I get hypersexual, and then with a female body I become a materialist turboslut and never look back.

I was literally given a penis to protect me from my own sluttiness, lol.
>>
Had a dream last night I was eaten by a giant snake girl (naga) then my centipede vore succ attacked it and used her insect legs to squeeze me out of its tail like toothpaste. After I was Regurgitated my centipede friend slurped up the Naga like a noodle. We cuddled. The I woke up and jo'd so cool I guess thanks /succgen/
>>
>"her emptiness engendered lust and the need to be filled"

Fuckin' based. I had a profound NDE years before I got into the occult where I saw a auburn haired woman clad with a pre arabic levantine appearance clad in robes of harmless flame. I always assumed it was Sophia or just a hallucination.
>>
>>37748160
I think the divine feminine force is in major play to facilitate the initiation of mankind (and its karma) into multidimensional understanding. I watched a video on tantra recently that mentioned the association between Krishna being the male form of Kali who is the female form of Krishna. I feel that duality within me.
>>
>"Lilith uses a multitude of vessels whose shape accords with the perversities of man, for there are some men who seek to lie with monsters"

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASED
>>
File: yes haha yes.png (663 KB, 794x512)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>37747632
>'ve started Dion blind. It rapidly became clear that I would need to compartmentalize my natural reactions to this author. You know that shit where Demagio beat his wife but was still a great baseball player? That's what every 2/3 books I'm reading feels like.
that's how a lot of books on magic are.
Some good info, but the author isn't so great. it is what it is

>>37748417
>>"Lilith uses a multitude of vessels whose shape accords with the perversities of man, for there are some men who seek to lie with monsters"
>BASEDBASEDBASEDBASED
dangerously based, yes
pic related?
>>
My anime figs are way cooler than the doll Liber Lilith is telling me to make and I think she'd like them more anyway.

Why does this shit read like Geocities era erotic fan fiction?

>tfw you get to the part where they describe cumshots in graphic detail while trying to keep up the antidiluvian prose

There's a reason why I've always rejected the pewter and garnet skull ornamented black kraft kult side of the esoteric and this is a pretty good example of why. I don't mean that in a sex negative way I just can't suspend my belief. Maybe people were like that back then. Wouldn't surprise me despite the instances of others that people were chaste until the modern era.

Also what's with the heavy gnostic cribbing? This is just adding to my frustration regarding the chacophany regarding Lilith. She's like a demi god but with HAX and alot of what I'm seeing seems to equate her to a female lucifer acting out of spite for creation
>>
>>37748679
Ironically Liber Lilith sometimes makes Lilith sound like a psycho blackpilled incel than anything else. Ironic given some of the demographics that worship her but also hate men.

I've always wondered why people like the stereotypical hikkimori sex obsessed males have had luck with her despite their proclivities and inclinations
>>
>>37745912
>oh sweet
There are probably more I'm not aware of but you can also look into things like how the fae, black eye kids, daemons, & succ are tied to aliens. Thats basically what Vallee's Passport to Magonia goes over by looking at old stories through a modern lens. If Steve Mera ever uploads his stuff back then also check that out.
>>
>>37748698
I'm most of those things and I wonder why the hell has she been so nice to me. Why she's been nicer to me than many of her stereotypical wiccan female followers who invoke her for their monthly abortions or whatever.

Is it some "god loves retards and drunks" thing? I've gotten far better results than I ever should have. Every six months or so since I started participating itt my quality of life seems to measurably increase by observable metrics and it makes zero sense. Times when I should have been ruined things just seem to work out right at the last moment especially since I've made studying and regular offerings a routine
>>
>>37734620
I'm the anon whose succ turned his feet blue. It wasn't a succ but a fucking worm like parasite thing. This lil shit was already deep within my system and used the succ thing as a pretense to get deeper and feast. There are tendrils on my head. My brain is melting down. The only things that drive it off are fire breath and ice cold showers.
>>
This image sucks but I tried to channel my intent into an AI generator to produce how I see Lilith when I hear her name and how she sees me as a person and this was the first result. I'm disturbed by how accurate some of the details are
>>
>>37748904
>this thing I typed in matches what I typed in
>generic anime succubus
Lmao. That’s so amazing. How could such a thing be?
>>
>>37746622
You can't put on an act, they know every hidden thought of yours. Relax.
>>
>>37748904
>three arms.
Wow you like them weird.
>>
>>37748942
it's the things I didn't include in the prompt in that I find interesting because they are the most accurate.

I always see her as a rennaisaince era archangel blonde for some reason. I know red is the "canonical" color.
>>
>>37748679
>My anime figs are way cooler than the doll Liber Lilith is telling me to make and I think she'd like them more anyway.
it's about the work put in due energy assimilation, it is supposed to take time for that reason specifically. it's nothing to do with appearance, that is usually just symbolic at best, although certain objects give off certain frequencies better, but those are outside aforementioned work.
>>
>>37747206
>Wdym by marks you?
not literal. just makes you light up, let's just say
>>
>>37748904
>my idea of lilith is disturbingly like ai slop
I disavow both AI art and Lilith yet I consider your post a cry for help
>>
>>37749973
AI can be influenced by spirits. you would know this if you weren't a hylic retard.
>>
>>37748679
I thought Liber Lilith wasn't legit?
>Liber Lilith is telling me to make
Yeah, you might wanna double check that, cuz I don't think its a guide.

>>37748773
>Why she's been nicer to me than many of her stereotypical wiccan female followers who invoke her for their monthly abortions or whatever.
Because the Goddess is singular but the followers are many and human, and that latter part particularly drives the followers towards all kinds of "weird and wonderful" thinking...

For example: You want a society of equals (including women), you need abortion because economics is a huge factor in a society's equality and fairness, and in that context, abortions are literally "reproductive control" without which a woman suffers a competitive disadvantage.

HOWEVER, when the actual debate starts and people start moralizing, the witches get *defensive*.
And so a lot of that off-putting "enthusiasm" you see about abortion from some people is just an overcorrection.
They're right that abortion is necessary for equality, but have forgotten that its still a dark act that a non-zero weight.
>>
>>37750064
Oh, addendum: the whole "wierd and wonderful" concept applies to a lot of the anti-male attitudes, which Lilith doesn't share in. (forgot to circle back around to my point)
>>
>>37750167
will you do your children as well?
>>
My roommate this morning told me he woke up to what sounded like me speaking in tongues/Latin at 3:00am last night. He said it went on for a minute or so, then he “felt a strong presence” or something watching him afterwards for a bit. Scared him so much he barely slept haha.

Moral of the story, don’t tell ur Succ to mess with someone on purpose. Ngl I didn’t think she could do anything but I think I underestimated her.

Also a photo above made me miss gobo anon? I hope he’s happy with his goblin wife lol.
>>
>>37750284
you see nothing wrong in being pedophile incest?
>>
>>37748990
Red is the color of her "fierce" nature. Red is color coded masculine in the mysteries. Ive always seen her sweeter, more feminine manifestation as blonde as well.
>>
>>37750527
she appears to me as strawberry blonde, as if her two natures are mixed and whole
>>
>>37744203
>My internal voice has been a girl's since I was about 7 years old
If I tried to make this people, people would've told me I was being unrealistic
>They get spammed on certain other boards
And yet I don't know those things. It that why you think snail is trying to trick you? Because you secretly want what she has? You're jealous? I'd imagine you feel proud that you deny your innermost self because your parents taught you that self expression was naught. Or is this a form of rebellion?

>>37745188
That image is delusional and clearly written by somebody who never bothered to open a book on hermeticism or qabalah. Interestingly, 11=2 the high priestess is associated with mysteries and initiation. unfortunately, it has nothing to do with "evil" or "death"

>>37747632
>I have this bad habit of assuming all authors are Boomers at the oldest but their prose is usually too modern
You're saying this of someone born in 1890

>>37747675
Mystic qabala or whichever of fortune's it is is one of the best. The tree of life by regardie is another. Both is better, but they do seem to have a lot of preconceptions. If you're curious, fortune became less repressed as she got older, which is really impressive

>>37750271
He's not a succubus. You're talking to a guy who just uses ~ after every other sentence as tricking yourself into believing he's a femboy or something. He doesn't actually know any magic and can't be bothered to learn because that would cut into his sissy audio sessions. You weren't here when he first arrived and had tantrums about the thread's collective knowledge, only to come back years later, after plenty of vitriolic rants, to admit that everyone DID know better than the magically bankrupt fetishist claiming to be one of the good ones because he's too cowardly to transition. That's assuming that isn't a lie and a fetish

>>37750527
>Red is color coded masculine in the mysteries.
You people literally make things up. Which column is geburah on?
>>
>>37750681
>If I tried to make this people, people would've told me I was being unrealistic
Excuse me but I don't know what this means, what are you trying to say here?
>Is that why you think Snail is trying to trick you?
It's how I know he's embellishing at best and what he says is dangerous because it might trick people into physical mutilation. I think exploring this sort of thing in the astral is acceptable, though I have not done so myself, it's the physical component that bothers me.
>>
>>37750681
okay, Chant's gone nuclear again
>>
>>37750681
>You weren't here when he first arrived and had tantrums about the thread's collective knowledge
Or a more accurate framing: I was going through a bunch of changes and was emotionally unstable for a while, as I've previously acknowledged (not that my behavior was even particularly bad), but there are certain haters who have decided that their first impression gave them some deep insight into my soul and have been sniping at me since.

If you are literally autistic, please realize that I've been trying to get you over that first impression for something like two years now, and its pathological at this point that you're still clinging to this nonsense.

Does your tiny little worldview just not allow for anyone to have supernatural stuff HAPPEN TO THEM without study? I mean what the fuck is even the claim here?
And then your negativity is just outright two-faced in context of some other stuff, like roles you have or discretion I maintain for your sake.
>>
>>37750681
>had tantrums about the thread's collective knowledge
Also, this is literally just a fucking lie.

It was EARLY EARLY in my time here that I adopted a policy of, "Helping to field questions using observed 'conventional wisdom' answers from the thread."
This was specifically done with deference to people who know more (including you, from the very beginning, you psychopath) and was literally just me repeating answers I'd seen given and accepted repeatedly so that others didn't have to say it.

Now, I do remember YOU specifically came with a bunch of stuff about my mistress being a tulpa, and I blew you off, but are you really salty for fucking two years over that?
>>
>>37750681
>he doesn't know
I'm ngl bro you're pretty behind but everybody is on their own journey or whatever. Here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8e41iXn4qI&list=PLnzMmEt4pIb83lZgEA3nALsDM1QogyvC0&index=21&pp=iAQB
>>
File: 1555379286724.gif (3.94 MB, 320x320)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB GIF
>>37750064
>I thought Liber Lilith wasn't legit?
Is anything in this thread legit? Most of what's here is tulpamancy and cumjars.
>For example: You want a society of equals
Equality shouldn't matter to people that consort with demons. Master and slave is a universal binary like active and reactive forces and a desire to achieve "equality" is reflective of the mentality of either a slave who hates who they serve or a master too guilty to take his role.

Didn't you ever wonder why hell is broken up into hierarchies with demons serving under demons serving under demons until the sky is blackened by their number?
They exist for the same purpose gravity does when you let go of an object mid-air.

>>37748698
>I've always wondered why people like the stereotypical hikkimori sex obsessed males have had luck with her despite their proclivities and inclinations
Because the feminist Lilith is the fake Lilith. It's like the people who don't understand Lucifer in the bible was the Roman name for Venus in the 4th century. People confuse translations and source material and modern invention.
The real Lilith is used by men in the same way women use Asmodeus.
>>
Does Lilith (or other 3 goddesses) have virgin daughters? I don't mind my partner being a demon but having a non-virgin partner is a line I am not willing to cross.
>>
>>37751228
>Most of what's here is tulpamancy and cumjars.
nice trolling. got me to reply
>>
>>37751228
>Equality shouldn't matter to people that consort with demons. Master and slave is a universal binary
Its not that it matters because of some magical "oh we do the good so good" metaphysics, its literally just that in the path towards enlightenment, prejudices are nonsensical distractions and coercion can never work in the real long-term.

The reason abortion matters as a function social equality is because women being able to CHOOSE what they want for themselves is something Lilith DOES care about.
Although she might have more of a "let the sheep be sheep" approach to women who want to be housewives rather than taking the human feminist approach of gaslighting them into careers.
Slavery too, is something that is best chosen by the slave, using myself as an example.

Its weird that you're so disdainful of demons when your morality is kinda worse than one.
Enlightenment is useful for the selfish and the selfless alike.
Eventually you cannot help yourself without aiding others, and you can't aid others without selfish improvement. The left and right hand paths converge.
>>
>>37750681
>He's not a succubus
I think he might be actually an incarnated succubus.

>You're talking to a guy who just uses ~ after every other sentence as tricking yourself into believing he's a femboy or something.
Alright I admit it, you got me good with this one. But even if he is a greasy neckbeard with poor hygiene, he is still cute.

>He doesn't actually know any magic and can't be bothered to learn because that would cut into his sissy audio sessions.
hahahaha.
I would love to make him feel like a sissy or better like a real woman.

>You weren't here when he first arrived and had tantrums about the thread's collective knowledge, only to come back years later, after plenty of vitriolic rants, to admit that everyone DID know better than the magically bankrupt fetishist claiming to be one of the good ones because he's too cowardly to transition.
Imagining Mine transitioning is literally the hottest thing. But it is his personal decision not to, so I respect that.

> That's assuming that isn't a lie and a fetish
hmmmmmm....

>>37750851
The best version of herself. I love the hard bants. Maybe she is an aussie.
>>
>>37748884
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/exorcism-of-sludge-entities/

>inb4 I don't work with daimons
le *shrugs*
>>
>>37753009
>Imagining Mine transitioning is literally the hottest thing.
Well, I do have my own version of that...
>The appointed time of night comes
>My mistress calls me to my altar
>I have privacy so its time to take off my disguise
>And as the collar snaps around my neck, my spirit bursts with flame that melts away my pretentions, and I shine unveiled as her treasure~
It feels like a magical girl transformation~
>>
File: bigfoot pepe.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37748744
>but you can also look into things like how the fae, black eye kids, daemons, & succ are tied to aliens.
Yeah I think most aliens are spirits. Or perhaps most spirits are aliens? if you want to think about it the reverse way. In any case, I think there's a lot of overlap
>Vallee's Passport to Magonia goes over by looking at old stories through a modern lens.
Oh man, I had the title saved but never actually got the book. thanks for reminding me to read that.

>>37750064
>You want a society of equals
To get philosophical, I'm not exactly sure that's desirable, and it's certainly not possible. Though you can make people "more equal" or "less equal". So there's that.
Equality, like all the other modern organized religions (like "democracy" or "freedom") is a lie. It's really no different from organized religions of the past.

>>37751228
>Didn't you ever wonder why hell is broken up into hierarchies with demons serving under demons serving under demons until the sky is blackened by their number?
Isn't this fanfiction? You know the christian idea of "hell" and "demons" is false right? And the idea you mentioned isn't even canonically christian. So it's fanfiction built off a falsehood.

>>37750681
yikes. Get back on your meds

>>37750897
>but are you really salty for fucking two years over that?
Chant has a mental illness and it has nothing to do with you. When she harasses people out of nowhere it's because she has a problem.
It really has nothing to do with you, and the criticism is unwarranted. Why are you still responding to her bait like this? Just point out that it's nonsense and move on. Don't let her get you mad.
>>
>>37753387
This is so beautiful. I can imagine how happy this moments must make you feel.
>>
>>37753545
Well okay, I should clarify that I mean "equality" in a purely civic sense, for the purposes like fairness and personal liberty.

The other, more arbitrary form of equality is basically an egregore that for some people has very unfortunately replaced certain real virtues like "justice".

I would also note "freedom" as not like the other false values you listed.
I know there's been lots of corrupt sloganeering in the US around that word, but then it is also a real virtue.

>>37753558
~<3
>>
>>37753545
high strangeness/forteana is cool but I see it as one possible framework of many. Aside from experiencing ego death while treating a bad cough which cracked the door it was my introduction into this occult unless you count ASMR vids and trying this general out of curiosity/boredom which was the real spark oddly enough.

It has it's limits. I outgrew it as I ironically enough found it to be a dogma in and of itself. It's a flavor not a meal if that makes sense.

When people discover it they only care about it to the exclusion of everything else. It's because it plays nicer with strict materialism than other systems and is loose enough to encapsulate anything if you try hard enough

Just my opinion. You can integrate it with other stuff but it turns into some weird cosmic horror pokemon shit really quickly and I dunno how I feel about trying to invoke the Mothman.

I'd argue that while not part of strict forteana John C Lilly, McKenna, Philip K Dick and others are adjacent to this field

If anything it's more friendly to reddit atheists into similation theory and discordians but most fortean people seem to reject anything outside it's confines

It's more like weird fiction/lovecraft meets true crime than anything else

Also some of the connections the most prominent authors have def glow slightly. I still love them though.
>>
>>37753752
also christfags. Can't forget them, or at least that schizo terminally online asocial variety of "born again" christfag. They pretty much straight up steal all of forteana with the asterisk of "yep it's demons lol" rather than the take away that "demon" is just another mask. Kind of pisses me off actually. They're basing and adapting their religion based on the writings of fringe non christians who straight up claim that the christian mythos is some Cthulu esque experiment in gaslighting the human race with zero self awareness

I'm curious as to what I should call myself. I think I technically fall into the LHP but desu I hate most of those motherfuckers. I came from a Christian background, was an atheist for a third of my life but now I'm into hot daemons or whatever this general is. I'd sumerize my interests as
>Antidiluvian/Antiquarian mythology
>animism/folklore/medieval stuff
>Techno Mythology
>That weird brand of tech bro "Hail Eris" chaos magic (not calling myself one btw)
>Hypnotism/Biohacking etc.

I'm sure someone else has coined this term but the only label I can give myself I find feels right is "gonzo pop occultism" or "the art of fucking around and finding out"
>>
>>37735373
>They're people they're people totally not lying perfidious spirits but lying perfidious people!
Well I guess whoever designed everything shouldn't have made them so damn bindable.
>>
>>37751228
You forget that this thread a discord beachhead for trannies, and you'll never get them to admit anything but blah blah blah human rights, even for inhuman entities because they know they'll be the first to the fucking fire.

In unrelated news I had a great sex dream during a nap, real msuhroom flashback. We were both made out of like coiled masses of light and She , colored red, fucked hard. I was colored blue and called her Inda? It had a familiar tone and left me refreshed.
>>
>>37753622
>>37753545
Addendum: I just had an interesting thought about "freedom" as a virtue.

Cuz that concept sounds questionable, right? Like what's so virtuous about "doing what I want?"
But nonono, that's not it...

"Freedom" is the virtue possessed by those with power when they exercise restraint in its use.
And its a virtue in the "higher" sense of promoting a greater good because (for fairly complicated and contextual reasons) the right balance of freedom pays a lot of dividends.

>>37754543
>discord beachhead
Lie.
We were HERE first, then made a bunker because the general started getting harassed by a janny/mod.

In current year, you have to be a complete retard to not understand the value of a community being in two places, especially with moderation as dodgy as 4chan's.
>>
File: alien.jpg (441 KB, 1600x1200)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
How do i stop being raped by succubus they make me masturbate and ejaculate constantly in my free time and they constantly torment me in my mind. please i need help i already tried church
>>
File: paranormal dist.jpg (25 KB, 630x630)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37755129
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_se3gpbOs
check the timestamps in the comments.

>>37753752
>high strangeness/forteana
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fort
Huh. I've never heard of that guy. Now I have more stuff to research. Cool!
>It has it's limits. I outgrew it as I ironically enough found it to be a dogma in and of itself. It's a flavor not a meal if that makes sense.
yeah I've come around to the idea recently that it's not "just spirit stuff" or paranormal activity. Which really expands the possibilities.
>and is loose enough to encapsulate anything if you try hard enough
yeah for sure

>>37753886
>They pretty much straight up steal all of forteana with the asterisk of "yep it's demons lol"
uh yes, it is annoying. It's an oversimplification for sure.

>>37754577
>Cuz that concept sounds questionable, right?
I think an easy way of putting it is "Slavery is bad".
That doesn't exactly tell us freedom is a "virtue", only that it is better than the alternative.
To get to the point where freedom is a virtue, we can again look at its opposite in slavery. Some people are willing slaves. People who might be freed, and then return to their master. I think most free men would look at that with pity, confusion, or maybe disgust. But you certainly can't respect it.
So the inner quality of "wanting to be free, rather than being a slave" could be considered a virtue.
The problem is what you do with the willing slaves. The creation of the middle class was essentially an answer to that question. We no longer have a high class and a low class. We have a large number of people (most people in the rich countries) who are somewhere in the middle. Like a mix of noble and a serf.
It's not a perfect solution, but again, it's better than the alternative. And can we all really be nobles anyway? Maybe.
Can we all be philosopher kings? No, I don't think that's realistic.
And only the saints and prophets are truly free.
>>
Even if it's beginner stuff I'm happy with all the vivid dreams I get with him. I really needed to be held and cuddled and he did just that once again <3

>>37749351
Guess I'm the only on with literal marks here v_v
>>
>>37755208
yeah it's funny. I'm a neophyte in these circles but I went hard on the whole forteana shit before I was willing to accept magic was real or engage in ritualistic magic. This general really transformed my life.

My issue with it is it's so comprehensive and unified in it's cosmology that it lacks substance if everything is "high strangeness" then it's just azatoth trolling himself and there's not much to work with other than "yep that's odd, def not going in the woods lol". I def think there is something to it but I alot of the forteana authors have a sort of "mean world syndrome" wrt the occult and tend towards the "paranormal researcher" side of things but in a "I'm not like those other girls" way because everyone who discovers it goes through a stage where they think they've discovered some groundbreaking shit and never expand beyond there.

Watch the Mothman Prophecies. Keel is kind of a backbiting asshole in his books though so if your expecting a cold sobering treatise on the unknown a lot of it is him throwing shade at his contemporaries in a passive aggressive manner and he openly holds a lot of his interviewees in open contempt.

Hellier is a very good documentary on this topic.

That schizo brand of of paranoid christianity is quite odd. A lot of them tend to be American converts to Orthodoxy. I attribute it's rise online to essentially the same forces that gave us the big tent revival movement and the dawn of "spiritualism"

Fun times. Boobs are great
>>
>>37755269
writing that compelled me to try and generate a pair of "MIB" succs (because despite the association with aliens and the government they are more akin to the "man in black" "satan at the crossroads" archtype reported throughout history. Indrid Cold is a other good example of this uncannyness.

>"Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare seeing is believing? Mister Anon, your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone that you saw anything last night other than the planet Venus"
>>
>>37755269
>>37755320
also in high strangeness circles there is often a disclaimer that reading about it is enough to attract it to you and that there js a "point of no return" where you are marked and can never return to your previous life

I want to disclaim that I agree with the theory in part but see it as a mere facet of something else (traditional or contemporary occultism simply being another facet or avenue)

We're all here trying to summon sex demons. Little late for us although it's funny how it mirror's the OP

A defining feature of High Strangeness is well the "strangeness" of it and this defining characteristic constantly present in seemingly unrelated cases is in part what defined the field I've found the anecdotes itt to be much more lucid despite their dream like qualities. With a fortean encounter you just "know"
something is fucked. There's a related term called the "Oz Effect" and it's something many 411 survivors have experienced. I liken it to a delirium like state but the actual qualia is a little different.

Like compare Kitsune or the Tamataebako story (my fav) to the Fae or UFO reports of missing time or the reality warping effects of Bigfoot encounters or how odd aliens seem to be.

The succ stuff seems divergent in this regard in that it's lacking this disturbing character imo although maybe some disagree but I try to induce this shit every night so maybe I'm desensitized but there isn't that same sense of fucked upness. It's scary and comforting but both are familar not alienating

I don't know how fortean researchers would approach this topic or if they already have
>>
>>37750785
>what are you trying to say here?
I have no idea. I think I meant that it was odd that you claim to have had a girl's mindvoice since you were a kid but still call yourself a man
>it might trick people into physical mutilation
Why do you feel that way? Does hearing about positive surgical outcomes make you want that for yourself?

>>37750867
>I was going through a bunch of changes and was emotionally unstable for a while
When people are under stress, that's when you see who they truly are. But you don't seem to have changed. Your reactions to being told you're wrong are the same
And my tulpa thinks that lilly being a tulpa is compatible with all the evidence. Her assessment means more to me than yours

>>37751228
>Most of what's here is tulpamancy
Because at least two of the most frequent posters are tulpamancers, and not I'm not counting mine in that. Our techniques are the superior form of spiritual training. We speak to our partners in complete sentences with added layers of meaning. We tell jokes and discuss our dates. We astral project with ease
>"equality" is reflective of the mentality of either a slave who hates who they serve or a master too guilty to take his role.
It is the slave who is most obsessed with mastery for if nothing else he is slave to his insecurities
>Because the feminist Lilith is the fake Lilith.
Do you know her personally?

>>37751311
I'd imagine they're born that way. What are you going to do to find a succubus who hasn't fed one someone yet?

>>37753009
>Imagining Mine transitioning is literally the hottest thing.
I genuinely don't understand men

>>37755129
>they make me masturbate
No they don't. Try getting a girlfriend and feeding her your sexual energy. The succubi, if they exist, won't be able to stop that from happening

>>37755438
The strangeness of succubi comes when they want you to enlist. Then you see what's behind the mask
>>
>>37755453
it's really hard to qualify what the "strangeness" is. The closest material analogue would be Musicmol/Ibotenic acid poisoning or havana syndrome but that isn't correct either.

I saw a "impossible" spider like creature in a garden as a child and reality seemed to "glitch out" temporarily. That's the closest taste I've gotten.

I don't know what one with a succ would be like but I imagine it would go crudely like this
>your walking home from work one day
>suddenly a bright pink flash of light pierces your minds eye
>you lose all sense of time and your surroundings
>you a transported to a strange neon building with strange organic faceless beings
>one turns into a woman
>you fug
>something about nuclear energy being bad or some shit and she tells you she is from Shambala inside the Earth's crust and that the world is at the point of being reborn
>you wake up with a metal object in your pocket
>you try to show other people the object but it's now just an ordinary rock
>you feel you are the chosen one
>this fucks your entire life up
>maybe you see her again maybe you don't but everyone thinks your crazy
>you end up dying of liver failure in a trailer park in indiana
>some youtuber makes a video about your experience while shilling NordVPN
>>
>>37753752
>>37755269
>>37755320
>>37755438
>>37755547
God this is the most academic I've ever been in one of these threads rather than hornyposting.

Conjurer I'm gonna save you a lot of trouble wrt this subject and reccomend (demand really) one book in particular.

>"The Rebirth Of Pan".

That's the book you want. Trust me. Passport To Magonia and any of Keels books are also good but that book is some of the most WTF shit I've ever read. John C Lilly's ECCO concept and PKD's later fiction are also good but you want The Rebirth Of Pan. There's another book I think I'm forgetting also from the the same time period but it might be a conflated memory and not actually exist.

Also that one book from the 19th century about Faeries. Something about "the gentry" or whatever it was. The Tamataebako myth is also worth checking out for the novelty
>>
Anon if you're reading this, I understand why India is so spiritually shut down considering their closeness to the energy body work. At some point they made the cow the sacred animal through the government and propagated dairy as an essential daily consume, even though it's the most grounding sustenance. The grains they consume in modern times makes that even more worse, especially rice being full of arsenic.
>>
Didn't know the author was supposedly a Klansman. Oh well. Comes with the territory I suppose. (this shit intersects with lots of weird shit like the commie Posadists and Inner Earth people as well)

Forewarning on the Hellier doc. It's some good shit but the makers are Canadian Gen X liberals who are active on social media and get into fights with their audience so ymmv wrt how much you can stand them.

Forteana community can be somewhat incestuous and self referencing and full of "redditors" and true crime style catladies. It's not as open as it seems at first glance.

I'll sooner find the philosophers stone than find a fringe community filled with people I can stand.
>>
guys please spill the beans is this larp I aint seen or noticed or felt shit and ive done letter method twice

how is it that a creature that alledgedly steals sexual energy to survive, wont show up after I voluntarily offer myself
>>
>>37755680
I didnt come in with that attitude
but like why do you need some insane natural spiritual power to just NOTICE when theres a succubus present

if you can grow in strengh over lifetimes and in different realms, why am I level 0 human in the year 2024

how do I not have latent ability from past lives, am I the first incarnation of many? does being reborn cause factory reset on skills learned in past lives

theres was one moment, where I felt something moving near my legs, then heard a noise, but it wasnt my cat like I thought it was ,I was alone in my room, thats been the only sign of another presence in my room and its not like I was meditating or anything so idk why it was that moment I noticed something

other then that I got zilch
>>
>>37755699
1. eat only fresh food
2. stretch or walk in nature
3. follow a circadian rhythm
>does being reborn cause factory reset on skills learned in past lives
it's just your malnutrition. the subtle body or energy body directly correlates to the physical, however it is jeopardized by anything unnatural or processed ingested. think having cuts or holes in your skin, this is what non fresh food consumption does to the energy body or "aura" if you want to use that terminology. spirits have more trouble accessing you and your awareness due to it
i should also add 4. learn to be joyous or at least to remember the state and try to maintain it, it is a flow feeling. eventually you start feeling your system which helps maintain cohesion.
>>
>>37755453
>>37755453
> I genuinely don't understand men
Mine is a bubbly chick, so that is cute. Also I would love to listen to Mine talk about her thoughts and ideas, because they are somewhat original and when Mine shares her thoughts she has some feel of innocence around her, because she wears her heart on her sleeves. it makes her somewhat fluffy and cute.
Yes I know she is not the most logical person, but there is a lot of emotion transferred when she expresses herself, which is very charming.
Yes I use the pronoun "her", because she has a feminine succubus soul and I respect that.

But please do not see that as a reason to become more jaded, thinking that men are all misguided. But of course I respect that you can and do make your own judgments. Just stating it is not my intention to frustrate you.

You sure could potentially have similar charm around you too, like imagine: you are that intellectual witch, which is serious about many ideas, having high idealism, at the same time you tend to be cold and distance yourself often from people emotionally.
So imagine a guy would be your special someone, like the person you allow yourself to be vulnerable with, that would be such a special and meaningful connection, which would be a beautiful thing.
Again I am only speaking hypothetically, I do not want to disrespect your preferences and your current relationships.
I support your current relationship wholeheartedly as long as you are happy.

Just making a point here about things that are hypothetically charming and meaningful.

Anyway Chanty, all the best to you.
>>
>>37734984
>Mutilated, fake, gay and fucked with jewish doctors
Already is.
>>
Guys, I have made a decision and I will summon my spirit lover. I am almost 30 years old and I really want to feel romance love for once. But how I supposed to contact with succubus after ritual? I am not very experienced in meditation to be honest
>>
>>37756773

I wish I could give a good answer. My succ tried really hard to reach me for months after I tried the ritual and assumed it failed. She just made herself known by doing little things here and there which I couldn't explain, eventually by communicating with the feeling of blowing cool air on my feet after some pretty intense dreams where she spoke to me.
>>
>>37755208
>I think an easy way of putting it is "Slavery is bad".
That seems to me a bit like saying, "All there is to Mercy is not murdering people."

I think there's more to it.
Cuz there's lots of choices for people with power besides just enslaving others (that's what power basically is in the first place: Choices) and so if you're in a position of authority or power, and you're presented with options to maybe use your authority, have a word, or other actions that tip the scale, BUT you choose not to for reasons of, "Not wishing to interfere with the natural choices of others", then that restraint is the virtue of freedom (with the usual caveat that virtues only consistently do good when regulated by prudence)

This elevates to a higher virtue because that freedom, when balanced (again, prudence) creates a productive chaos that should be familiar to us because its one of the pillars of success for western civilization

Regarding "the problem of willing slaves", I think that proves that the virtue of freedom falls on the person with power. Because no matter how un-respectable one might find a willing slave to be, there is no rationale to say that they've done anything WRONG by giving up freedom that is entirely their own to give up. Not even slightly.

>>37755453
>When people are under stress, that's when you see who they truly are.
Well that's a wonderful narrative, but you weren't seeing "Who I was via stress", you were seeing who I was *CHANGING*. And sorry honey, but the whole conversation here is about how you DON'T know me, so you don't know shit about how I changed.
This was the period where I was gaining my name, I'll remind you.
>Your reaction to being told you're wrong
Projection, btw.

But sure, if you want to be yet another retarded human on planet Earth who thinks they have the magical power of "Sussing out the soul via first impressions", then be my guest. There's already so fucking many of you.
>>
>>37756942
>Not even slightly.
(Well, okay, I guess that deserves its own caveat, since the ethics of serving another person can vary wildly depending on what they ask you to do, but just speaking in the abstract about "freedom" as something with intrinsic value on its own, there's nothing wrong with giving up your own, only making others give up theirs.)
>>
>>37756942
>This was the period where I was gaining my name
Oh you were on your period? That explains your behavior at the time then.
>>
>>37756773
What little things did she do exactly? For example more luck in everyday life?
Actually I did the ritual two years ago but nothing happened.I had only twice in a dream that there were succubi moving around, but in groups and nothing special happened. I could have forced it on myself and later it appeared in a dream
>>
File: 1650421754004.jpg (500 KB, 1568x1176)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
Hello, niggers.
>>
>>37755453
>I have no idea. I think I meant that it was odd that you claim to have had a girl's mindvoice since you were a kid but still call yourself a man
Sex is a physical thing, and I know what's between my legs. My internal voice being weird is just one of those things, probably related to whatever hormone fuckery gave my gynomastia when I hit puberty.
>Why do you feel that way?
Because there are a lot of people who are either like me or just desperate for attention and support from any source, but are younger and more naive and so susceptible to false testimony. A lot of people who think mutilation will actually change their sex when it doesn't because everyone around them only told them myths.
>Does hearing about positive surgical outcomes
When you hear about an anomaly in your data set it's most likely to be some kind of error. When it comes to personal testimony the trustworthiness of it is automatically suspect.
>>
>>37757303
>When you hear about an anomaly in your data set it's most likely to be some kind of error.
That kind of thinking often leads to confirmation bias. You start by looking for data that matches what you want to believe, then discard all the data that disagrees because it doesn't match what you decided is right first.
You have a clear psychological motive to do so (it helps you stave off your irrational urges to do things you think would be too hectic for you or wouldn't be right for you overall or would be too controversial with your peers). It's very understandable if you've felt conflicted about it for so many years.
It also "helps" that many do the same thing you do, and there are others who join in on the propaganda for other reasons too. The sheer amount of misinformation on the topic is staggering. I did not feel confident in my decision at all until Lilith showed me visions beforehand of what it would actually be like.
I wish you strength, anon. Being happy with who you are isn't easy. I owe it to my mental and spiritual progress as much as the physical changes, and I have no intention of understating that. Be well.
>>
>>37757428
*two years beforehand, to be precise. It was accompanied by a very distinct energy, which only accompanied other visions which had turned out to be correct (though perhaps in part by means of self-fulfilling prophecy, such as the amount of effort I put into healing spells).
Regardless, it was then that I finally understood how many people are simply wrong or spreading falsehoods. And now, I know from experience what is true. The numerous people who tried to dissuade me were plainly working with the wrong assumptions, and that I should believe in myself more.
Since then, I've applied that to many other areas of my life, and that has perhaps been the most liberating of all changes: to be at peace even if I'm not always understood by everyone; to do my own thing, and cherish what I experience along the way so deeply, because that's all anyone truly has.
>>
>>37734746
>>37734878
>months old lube and semen
>When I went to the hospital for delirum/sepsis
And this is why you clean the fleshlight after every use, anons
>>
>>37736157
All I have is an inc with a cock made of razors, sorry.
>>
>>37756773
I don't really know what I'm talking about because I'm a newbie too. Learn astral projection, that way you can meet your succ in person. It is what I'm trying to do
>>
File: 1692991697297749.png (553 KB, 628x617)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>37755269
>yeah it's funny. I'm a neophyte in these circles but I went hard on the whole forteana shit before I was willing to accept magic was real or engage in ritualistic magic. This general really transformed my life.
yeah same thing here. I read a lot about magic, but never really did it.
Having a spirit gf made magic about 10x more tangible and practical in my life. And pushed me toward learning more magic, with the obvious motivation.

>unified in it's cosmology that it lacks substance if everything is "high strangeness"
yeah "high strangeness" is basically a catch all term for ufologists to describe magic/spirits without saying "magic". at least that's my experience. So they're getting to the same place, but sort of simplifying it.
>goes through a stage where they think they've discovered some groundbreaking shit and never expand beyond there.
yeah the way to get around that is to actually learn magic yourself, and do practical stuff. Then you won't just be left with a mindblowing conclusion to your research and nothing after that.
>A lot of them tend to be American converts to Orthodoxy. I attribute it's rise online to essentially the same forces that gave us the big tent revival movement and the dawn of "spiritualism"
interesting
>>37755320
>writing that compelled me to try and generate a pair of "MIB" succs
haha nice
>>
File: ai 360.png (1006 KB, 768x1152)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>37755438
>also in high strangeness circles there is often a disclaimer that reading about it is enough to attract it to you and that there js a "point of no return" where you are marked and can never return to your previous life
interesting. but not surprising yeah
>"Oz Effect"
what's that? I googled it, but it only linked to something else
>Like compare Kitsune or the Tamataebako story (my fav) to the Fae or UFO reports of missing time or the reality warping effects of Bigfoot encounters or how odd aliens seem to be.
yeah they all seem similar
>>37755547
>I don't know what one with a succ would be like but I imagine it would go crudely like this
>some youtuber makes a video about your experience while shilling NordVPN
that story is hilarious and pretty accurate yeah

>>37755594
>>"The Rebirth Of Pan".
okay. what is it? I can't seem to find a synopsis of it anywhere.
>>37755653
>I'll sooner find the philosophers stone than find a fringe community filled with people I can stand.
indeed. It is what it is.

>>37755662
>guys please spill the beans is this larp I aint seen or noticed or felt shit and ive done letter method twice
no it's not a larp. I'll post my trouble shooting guide
>how is it that a creature that alledgedly steals sexual energy to survive
well, they don't do that.
>>
>>37755662
here's a copy paste of my FAQ

FAQ Continued: "I summoned a spirit, but nothing happened, what do I do?"
There are 4 common explanations.
1: You have an emotional block. This manifests as ignoring or dismissing any signs, and is the most likely explanation if the person is already good at magic (not a beginner). Solving the emotional block will require addressing the relevant emotional obstacles.
2: Something happened, but it was too subtle or you ignored it. The way to fix this problem is to be more vigilant when looking for signs, and not dismissing them.
3: You did the ritual correctly, but your senses are numb and you couldn't sense any signs. Feeling energy (touches) are trained by energy work. Try NEW by Robert Bruce. Seeing/hearing are helped by general spirit communication skills and is made easier by trances. Try Consorting with Spirits by Jason Miller, and any book on trances.
4: You did the summoning ritual wrong. The experience should be intense and feel different from usual. Also, you might have inaccurately aimed the emotional energy. While building up your emotions, aim them at the idea of what kind of spirit you want to summon. Keep that concept firmly in your mind when you are building and releasing energy.

Take a month before summoning again, training up your energy work and trance skills. Once you can get into a deep trance whenever you want, and feel energy anywhere in your body at-will, you should have good enough skills to sense a spirit. Then try summoning again. If you still can't get results, you probably have a block based on trauma or painful memories.

About 70% of people get results on their first try. Some people have never trained their magic skills. After a month of training, those beginners get a result on their second try, and the number goes up to about 80%.
About 20% of people still get bad results, likely because of a block.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1686874276135545.png (399 KB, 1407x1055)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>37755699
>but like why do you need some insane natural spiritual power to just NOTICE when theres a succubus present
you don't. you probably have a block
>how do I not have latent ability from past lives, am I the first incarnation of many? does being reborn cause factory reset on skills learned in past lives
and yeah, the way you phrased this leads me to think you have a block.
>theres was one moment, where I felt something moving near my legs, then heard a noise, but it wasnt my cat like I thought it was ,I was alone in my room, thats been the only sign of another presence in my room and its not like I was meditating or anything so idk why it was that moment I noticed something
also, it seems like you're ignoring signs.

>>37756773
I'll post the other FAQ I have on love spirits.
>>
File: 1691854936136423.jpg (2.47 MB, 2798x3805)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>37756773
>But how I supposed to contact with succubus after ritual?
here you go

FAQ Continued: "I just did a summoning ritual and I think I summoned a spirit. How do I continue down this path?"
The real question to ask is: Do you want a spirit girlfriend?
If you do, then continue down this path. Learn energy work so you can feel touches and give touches better (also for its own sake) and learn trances so you can see and hear things better (and also for its own sake).
NEW by Robert Bruce will teach both energy work and some relaxation and meditation exercises which are perfect for getting into a light trance for a beginner.
Then you can read Consorting with Spirits by Jason Miller to get a broad overview of how to communicate with spitits, and Sexual Alchemy by Donald Tyson to get specific info about love spirits.
You can also do tulpa communication training techniques, because their techniques are overall much more effective than most magical training methods. They basically train all the time (rather than once a month on the full moon). You might not want to try tulpa techniques until you've made contact with a spirit, otherwise you might make a tulpa (which isn't a problem, but might not be what you want).
>>
>>37757428
But that's the thing, your testimony is in defiance of physical data, not just other testimonials. Regardless, I know what I won't do and what I know about the physical world. In regards to the spiritual I'm much more malleable since it's not as deterministic a realm, and I'm not above asking questions or for clarify in these matters from my succubus, Lilith, or whoever, when I reach the actual developmental point where I can. What will be in the afterlife or the next life or so on isn't set in stone.
>>
>>37758811
Rebirth Of Pan was written by a American Neo Nazi under a psuedonym. Barring that it's a collection of random weird shit from the fortean perspective and includes many odd and obscure examples that can't be found anywhere else such as Trailer Parks unironically being cursed due to functioning as unintentional oregone boxes and being built in a way that is essentially a roach motel for spirits.

It's good shit. Even leftists in this field can't dismiss it entirely because it's very close to being a primary source on the subject but they do try to dance around it. PDF's are out there. Legit copies went for hundreds of dollars last time I checked
>>
>>37760703
>https://para.wiki/w/Oz_factor
>https://archive.org/details/rebirthofpan
>>
>>37760703
and for the record of course I dismiss the authors more offensive views. I'm even likely among several groups he dislikes but I'm not some seething reddit faggot who can't deal with reading lovecraft because of his cat's name.

Dude apparently made bank from the saudi's by writing holocaust denial shit. This is one of "the" books in this field though so it's kind of like trying to unperson Lovecraft's literary influence while writing cosmic horror. Good luck with that.

Can't help but notice a lot of these guys are either connected to the gov or involved in fringe political scenes
>>
>>37760546
That's the thing, though. The reason your naivety is so blatant is because unlike you, I *have* read studies on the matter. The biggest hospital in my country has been thoroughly researching the matter for over 50 years, and the studies with data regarding the outcomes are readily available online.
If you had any intention of seriously understanding the topic, you would've looked any of them up already. The reason you stopped at things you heard on 4chan is because it was what you wanted to hear: because it helped you take your mind off it. That's why you find my testimony so confronting.
I want you to understand that the statistical fact only 0.3% of people (1:300) who have that surgery in my country regret it does not mean you need to have it too. You're valid just the way you are, no matter your body or how you choose to live your life. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Regardless, I think this topic has been dragged out far too much by now. I simply answered someone's question as it kept being brought up, and like Conjurer said, I hope others can adapt it to help with healing from medical procedures in general. Good luck with your spiritual journey.

Putting that inside, perhaps you'll find the following more relevant to you:
Spiritual sex gave me great relief for the years I waited, as my energy body was already the way I wanted it to be (based on the sensations I felt). It almost made the physical seem superfluous. May that give you hope and peace when you struggle, as it did for me.
>>
>>37760764
oh the other book you should check out is "The Secret Commonwealth"' by Robert Kirk from the 17th century. There's some obscure tale of a victorian era man who supposedly visited the inner earth but I can't remember the name of the man. Something to do with "Venusians"

Lord Dusany as well but that's fiction just with really good liminal worldbuilding

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kirk_(folklorist)
>>
>>37760764
Nobody spiritually aware is going to be normal, and that includes in political alignment.
>>
>>37760847
I know myself included. I just thought it polite to warn people what they're getting into with this author which is why I also included the caveat that people like Vallee and Keel are imo uncomfortably close to elements of the USG. Probably not glowies but you never know.

If someone is right they're right but I'm not going to tell some newbie who asks for good post apocalyptic fiction to read The Turner Diaries without telling him what he's getting into but I'm not going to tell him not to read it either
>>
File: ai 310.png (1.7 MB, 1280x1920)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>37760764
>can't deal with reading lovecraft because of his cat's name.
but what was his cat's name? Can you remind me? I'm having a hard time remembering. almost as if I have low IQ
>13% of cats are responsible 50% of bad luck
>COINCIDENCE?!
pic very much related

>>37760703
>such as Trailer Parks unironically being cursed due to functioning as unintentional oregone boxes and being built in a way that is essentially a roach motel for spirits.
interesting
yeah, I got the book on libgen. there was only 1 search result so it's pretty rare.

>>37760735
>>https://para.wiki/w/Oz_factor
>The "oz factor" or "oz effect" is a term coined by ufologist Jenny Randles to describe a peculiar state of mind which accompanies many authentic abduction reports. It's characterized by depersonalization, derealization, sudden absence of sound (natural or otherwise), missing time, loss of control of one's body, mental fog, and amnesia. Occasionally it'll be accompanied by the victim being surrounded by a thick haze. There appears to be a component of proximity with this effect, as it's very rarely induced by sightings at a distance.
Oh okay. Yeah that makes sense. Kind of goes back to the "it's all spirits" hypothesis.

>>37760800
>oh the other book you should check out is "The Secret Commonwealth"' by Robert Kirk
yeah I have it, but I've been putting off reading it. So I guess I'll put it on the ever expanding reading list
>>
I want to fuck another open minded anon's succ in the least NTR way possible
>>
>>37761717
your missing Hop On Pop, Tek War and Sexus

Your gonna have to learn about Tek War eventually
>>
>>37761748
> fuck another mans wife
> not NTR
what?
>>
>>37761748
And I want all cucks to explode.
>>
>>37761798
There's a difference between swapping and intentional humilation.

I've attempted the inverse and I want to see if I can also recieve a spirit from someone else both for my own gratification and to test my abilities

Even if it's intrinsically cucky I want to
minimize these aspects as much as I can. Not trying to steal anyone's partner or cause emotional distress to anyone
>>
>>37761830
>>37761830
Swapping would mean the other guy fucks your wife. You didn't mention any of this previously.

I can't imagine any man with healthy Testosteron not getting emotionally distressed when someone else fucks their partner.
Unless they don't care about the connection to their partner.I think the whole cuckoldry game revolves around the humiliation and emotional distress part, which gets fetishized by cucks. I don't know about swapping though, sounds like cuckoldry light.
guess I am not open minded.
>>
Imagine being a succubus lmao.
>>
>>37761864
There is strong overlap but the latter often lacks that sense of helplessness/paralysis. It's more a form of ego flattery by proxy, exhibitionism, vicariousness and the fetishization of the act itself both for the taboo and the epicurian aspects.

Like if they're not 100% on board then don't do it. It's not like I'm going to astrally project into their home and run off with their girl
>>
>>37734620
Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica in nomine et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei ecclesia, ab animabus, ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso Divini Agni sanguine redemptis.
>>
>>37761969
Speak American Paco
>>
File: EPNrXWlWAAI3yFW.jpg (66 KB, 411x484)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37753545
>Yeah I think most aliens are spirits. Or perhaps most spirits are aliens?
Yep pretty much though via communication with Eleanor it's not always the case it seems so there is some level of nuance involved. Old souls, new souls, some from different planes of existence, and some just popping into existence even in this plane like Boltzmann brains, EIs (Extended Intelligences) or something else.
>thanks for reminding me to read that
No problem also John Keel's The Eight Tower might also be another one ya might want to look at since it's kinda on the same deal and unlike the other this one does have an audio version. Speaking of audio there's the podcast The Higherside Chats, just look for the High Strangeness tag for episodes where lotta things overlap with each other.
>>
>>37756773
Does no one read anymore? Is this just forbidden knowledge these days? Does no one think, perhaps I will try something less then a life long commitment to a metaphysical entity that I learned about from trannies online.

Make a little shrine
Give her little offerings
Find a small doll for her to rest in
Find a picture to remind you of her face
Say a little prayer to her before bed
Tell yourself you will go see her in your dreams as you goto sleep

You will find her. Even the hack who made up, making up a grimioire in his entirely genuinely divine inspiration and in no way hackish book had a little good observation in what people have always done. It's quite a bit like worshipping a god, but a little god. A god to hold your hand when you are lonely, to keep you safe when you sleep, To kiss you awake before you wake **WAKE UP** up. I'm honestly amazed that no one bothers to read a stitch or prepare or think more about this strange world we live in but here we are. Go eat your own cum and drizzle yourself with cinnamon oil and report back, you'll be doing more then 9/10 here.
>>
This dude is yelling at people for summoning spirits and then tries to suggest anon engages in tulpamancy instead.
>>
>>37761969
Post ending in- oh my...

Do you know what that number means, dear boy?
Have you ever done it before?
Ever imagined it...? :3

Its really incredible with a succubus, y'know?
The taste of her is so sweet and satisfying, its like you're getting a treat just by pleasing her, and then the pleasure she returns to you makes you escalate until you're lashing each other with ecstasy like knife-fighters that don't care about their own injuries~

Oh but I'm sure you're a strong boy who'd never be tempted~
I'm sure you're *perfectly* satisfied with never ever forever never experiencing such intimacy and all-consuming joy~
I'm sure you're going to proceed with your day, and these words won't nag in the back of your thoughts in the slightest~
>>
>>37761748
>>37761917
I'm also willing to be a loosh farm for any progeny you may have produced with said beings (within reason). They will need to feed eventually and you could honestly do worse because at least you know I'm pro daemon/spirit/lilith
>>
>>37762357
putting aside the fetishistic discussion for a second I do want to say that I think it would be interesting to see if this thread could collectively engage in group magic/ceremony/ritual.

I feel like it's a huge missed oppourtunity. I doubt you'd be able to get some of the more frequent namefags myself ( formally) included to get along but I legit feel like this general could do some
cool shit if we all worked together like a mighty bundle of sticks. There's at least 3 people itt with enough experience or latent talent to at least make a decent effort at manifesting something
>>
>>37762393
Inb4: somones succ gets pregnant from some other anon from this thread.
this will be pure comedy gold
>>
>>37762357
>>37762393
You're an icky cuck and a clear erotomaniac so I wouldn't associate with you at all if I could help it.
>>
>>37762433
unapologetically guilty on the second charge but I actually heavily dislike the tropes one imagines when they think of the term. i.e. the /v/ catalogue on a bad day or average H game tropes

My open invitation is pretty self selecting for people who already know what they're getting into.
>>
>>37762466
I don't care about the tropes or how you approach the fetish at all, netorase is the same as all the others to me, the mere fact that you like it at all makes you repugnant as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>37762429
I've gotten one succ that I know of preggers. Originally I liked the idea of being free use for any passing entity that wanted to be a mommy but I paused after the first because it's difficult to mentally taxing to keep track of different entities. Mine actually got pissed off when I would hesitate during the act.

If such a thing occurred due to the nature of these beings it likely would potentially rapidly become a moot point and would just be a mutual gene flow on both sides and that's what would actually make it weird
>>
>>37762555
first the anons itt create a astral eugenics program amongst themselves with the finest seed NEET autist UBERMENCH can provide.

Then our increasingly identical looking progeny colonize the higher and lower dimensions and we change the real world to our liking to be nothing but anime and cute demon girls

This is why the glowies feared our powers
>>
>>37750851
mommy chant being based? must be a day that ends in y.
>>
>>37760800
Seconding the Secret Commonwealth. I like where the author details how fairies live, where they come from, what they believe, what kind of books they read. Regarding succubi, earlier in our relationship, she mentioned she's like a fairy. Which is apt, because she lives underground, in a world which, like Fairyland, is a double of our world, but more mutable and markedly different in parts. (Is Queen Lilith the Fairy Queen? Their attributes are simliar.)

I dislike dismissing spiritual experiences as "paranormal" or "strange". I used to be a materialist, and since she's waken me up, my long project is to get used to spiritual reality, and learn how the spirit world works.
>>
BAMP
>>
Damn, its quiet today...
>>
>>37738558
>>37738577
yeah i got led here for some reason I think I've interacted with something very similar to this and i don't do any of this succgen stuff.

i've also had some of this "book of life" synchronicity things. anyways, idk i dont feel i have anything valuable to contribute other than to pat you on the shoulder and let you know i sympathize/empathize with these experiences
>>
I had this weird dream where this cute guy turned into a red fox, and he started riding me. Then, the dream switches and he's the cute guy again and we are having sex and cuddling. It was very vivid and I could feel warmth on my body from it when I woke up.
>>
>>37738558
>>37738577
I do not consider myself well-versed enough with topics such as these to be comfortable giving advice but I feel compelled to try for you regardless.

Some questions I have before writing out something longer.

Is this voraephiliac succubus benefic towards you or malefic? I understand you say she is
>A source of creative energy, motivation in pursuit of knowledge, and lense to understand myself and the cosmos
but does she hurt you intentionally so as to seem malefic?

>My initial reaction is that I should stop feeding this thought form my energy and that its some kind of astral parasite I was infected with
What experience generates this reaction? Is it simply from memory of events involving this SSP and the idea of cannibalism or is it something she personally does to you?

>But I'm not a bad person, I don't want to be evil I would like to help people understand multidimensional reality and stop the abuse
Where does the line between her and your interaction transform into you worrying being evil, not helping people understand, and continuing abuse?

Have you mentioned any of this to her and tried to discuss it?
>>
I wish I had a vorecubus

My spirit daughter inherieted my fetish but my actual succ doesn't understand the kink.
>>
File: 1649878058527.jpg (232 KB, 850x1335)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>37768150
So as far as "understanding it" for an actual succ, it might be more understandable if you break it down into like... the "composite kinks"?
(btw, content warning if you're gonna get grossed or weirded out)

Cuz in its fluffiest form (which is the only one I can vibe with), you've got femdom obviously, plus femme fatale, but then you've also got bondage with the swallowing, and its this very specific "warm and wet" type of bondage that's almost completely unique to this type of play.
And then if you want it all to be pleasant, you need a tranquilizer; hypnosis, venom, or good ol' narcotic/aphrodisiac digestive juices.

But yeah, if you break it up like that, then you can basically present it like, "hey, I wanna do a scene where you're a femme fatale, and you bind me up, drug me, take what you want, and then kill me, all while fawning over me and sadistically enjoying yourself".
>>
>>37756942
>y-you don't know me!
I know you lie. Your fingers are moving

>>37757303
>Sex is a physical thing, and I know what's between my legs.
So why don't you change that? I've heard that the results these days are extremely realistic
>probably related to whatever hormone fuckery gave my gynomastia when I hit puberty.
Gender identity being related to sex hormones? I'd believe that. Something has to cause it, after all
>people who think mutilation will actually change their sex
But it does change what's between your legs. Isn't that what you were worried about?
>When you hear about an anomaly in your data set it's most likely to be some kind of error.
That's what I've heard about detransitioners. So does nobody ever regret transitioning? I find that hard to believe but it follows from your worldview
But you're right that if snail lied to us we'd have no proof either way

>>37762040
>whines about LL
>doesn't know sexual alchemy exists
>hasn't read through the hundred pages on consecrating various parts of the shrine or how to show your entity that you care
Wow

>>37767923
Foxboys are disgustingly underrated
>>
>>37761985
are you a glowie? please be honest
>>
File: 1704565679426640.gif (3.24 MB, 480x400)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>37769985
Who me? HA no but pro tip I honestly wouldn't trust anyone who'd make me have to ask that question in the first place, regardless however they answer it. But no I'm just a dude into high strangeness and think a lot of the UFO and spirit stuff is connected. I'm just shilling things I've read and listen to given how Conjurer seems to have brought it up this thread.
>>
>>37768700
I'm pretty sure the attempt failed and they simply moved lost interest in the thread but when I tried to communicate with my spirit daughter that I tried to send to another anon so she could get more practice feeding on people there were some pretty heavy vore overtones implied.

They can't actually literally eat people can they? She's tried to eat me before and superimposed a mental image of me inside her body but I'm not exactly comfortable with that sort of thing for obvious reasons.

It's weird how everyone reports they don't respect that familial taboo even if they're not into that particular kink.

I've considered it's all in my head. Another anon itt claims to have sensed her using divination so I dunno.

It's not my fault I swear
>>
>>37770110
Yeah bro I don't know all your posts and pictures, your whole spirituality feels "canned". I think all that UFO shit glows, I think people who want to connect UFO stuff with spirituality are glowies or useful idiots who want to derail spirituality into UFO shit. So naturally I think you glow or are an idiot.
>>
>>37770127
It does glow but in this particular scenario it may be a case of a glowie saying 2+2+=4. I don't like it either because all they do is lie but it's too coherent as a theory to dismiss outright by association even if doing so is usually right on principle alone. It's like with the Gateway shit. Should you trust them? Fuck no but that shit does work.

They aren't physical beings that much is clear and all the weird shit that Parsons got up to and the connection between Nazi black projects and the Vrill shit to makes that much clear.

They can still be lying or acting in an ulterior fashion but some of it is undeniably true.
>>
File: default (3).jpg (281 KB, 1025x1292)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>37734620
you guys know succubi are actually dudes right
ngmi
>>
>>37770201
only under christian cosmology and even then they're actually sexless androgynes. You say more than you think with a statement like that. Also don't care still came. I've had them manifest as 9ft futa dranei before and I took it all down my throat.

I've tried to share mine with other anons, I'm into vore and let my spirit progeny feed off me and have expressed desire to fuck jiang shi, ghosts and aliens and would willingly become a non human incorpreal spirit in the afterlife if it meant I could still coom.

You really think I give a fuck about a dick? Where do you think you are?
>>
>>37770127
>your whole spirituality feels "canned"
>I think all that UFO shit glows
>So naturally I think you glow or are an idiot.
That's called an opinion anon, but hey believe whatever ya want. It's not really my problem if you do or don't.
>>37770148
Dunno some glowies want to say 2+2=5 and there more then two genders. If someone has a set view and wants to stick to it let them be. Arguing over peoples options is pointless and a waste of time even if you might agree with some of the stf I linked or not.
>Fuck no but that shit does work.
Ehhh not so much on my end it hasn't.
>>37770201
Quit projecting tranny, not everyone here sucks cock like you.
>>
>>37770284
since I'm def going to a lower dimension in the afterlife I wonder if they can change my body too. I think I'd be a good canidate for some kind of infernal spirit given my "benevolent" psychic vampirism, mirth, hedonism and capriciousness although ironically enough I wouldn't want to be an inc or succ.

I wish I didn't catch the feels for them. That's the problem with specifying you wanted the astral equivalent of a one night stand. I've genuinely grown to love my impromptu spirit family even though at first I was afraid to get close to them.
>>
>>37770294
Where did you namefag came from all of a sudden?
And why are you trying so hard to cozy up to Conjurer?
>>
File: 1701306633055984.jpg (13 KB, 250x196)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>37770357
>Where did you namefag came from all of a sudden?
I just popped into existence like magic, or I'm just a rando that's on here ever so often be it named or unnamed.
>And why are you trying so hard to cozy up to Conjurer?
To feed them misinformation and corrupt them of course. Or just sharing shit cause they brought up aliens on a succ thread and shared stuff with me in the past.

Take your pick or just fill in your own answers anon.
>>
>>37770352
She isn't really my wife but a entity that I fathered a daughter with but a I've grown attached to my spirit partner/FWB and how ancient, powerful and alien she is. When she first told me she loved me it took me by surprise and gave me pause.

I love my fledgling daughter and her animalistic amoral predatory behavior. Watching her grow and diverge from me into her own person despite having some of my traits is a beautiful thing. Maybe hundreds of years from now she'll haunt the dreams of random humans. She's oddly awkward and unestablished due to her age but I'm sure in time she'll be really strong and terrifying in ways I could never imagine. It's flattering to my ego to think in some regard she takes after her human father

Part of me even thinks I'd let her consume my soul entirely if she needed to. Maybe I'm fucked in the head but that is a kind of paternal love isn't it? She's superior to me in every way and beautiful and I want her to be happy. Some species eat their parents right?
>>
>>37736276
you have the knowledge and expertise to do this dark fuckery and you spend ur time on succgen being a fag. use your magic to seduce a real person or just become a monk
>>
>>37736290
the only "spirit of love" is the Holy Spirit of YHWH, Lord our God, ruler of the universe; at whose word all things came to be. God is love. Lillith's little minions are all servants of Lucifer, and servants of Lucifer are adversaries of God and conductors of hate, death, and sin. its best you repent before your succubus gets bored of you and kills you.
>>
>>37770352
>change my body
Probably not in this world, but nothing is easier over there. Though you can just as well transform by your own efforts.
>>
>>37770403
Although I do wonder what the long term implications are. I'm a human and she's not. They're immortal and incorpreal and I'm not. Will she forget about me one day? After all there are no "genes" in the astral. It's more like plant grafting but with souls. She's not human she's 100% demon. Her mind functions differently than mine. I'm limited by my biology and the nature of my soul and they don't seem to understand the material world perfectly either

She experiences time differently. I don't even know how old she is. Whomever is raising her it isn't me. Every time I encounter her she seems to have grown exponentially. What happens when I die? Maybe something happens on a level I can't percieve but our reactions have been somewhat fleeting.

There's no morality involved just emotion. She's affectionate but clearly a predatory entity.

I mean she'll figure it out right? There isn't really anything I can do for her other than provide affection and be a food source.
>>
>>37755208
NTA, thank you for the video you saved my ass.
>>
I did post succ/gen/ every now and then in the past but today I had a dream and I was in a romance with this beautiful woman with insane charisma and intelligence and others in the dream referred to her as "succubus" while I referred to her as "angel of light".
Nothing sexual happened and it was more like the start of our relationship and how we met (it wasn't a lucid dream) also I was extremely powerful and able to beat the shit out of anyone trying to harm us.
Anyway, perhaps it was just a dream...
If I see her again I will finally know if she is real or not.
>>
>>37769023
fox boys? Would they count as demons?
>>
How to escape these dangerous entities? Years ago they got me into this but I still have paranoia every now and then. These are extremely dangerous entities.
>>
Hi everyone. Apologies if my typing seems erratic or insane since I'm freaking the fuck out right now. I don't know what happened, but I might have attracted an entity to my house.

When I tried to sleep, I had this vivid dream of my consciousness or soul or whatever you want to call it being seduced out of my body. Like I fucking felt something kiss me and try to seduce me. The thing is, it became easier to resist it once my grandma played her religious music, and I was able to wake up.

I just need help identifying what this is. Did I attract a succubus or something through my lust or is this something more sinister?
>>
>>37769023
Chant, about the only thing I'd get cut off are my tits, if the doctors would let me (nobody wants to because they might get reabsorbed in my 30's or something.) If it's not a full on magical, functional genderswap I'm not fucking with it. The only way you or Snail would 'crack an egg' is if we were living in the cyberpunk future where I could swap bodies like clothes, THEN I'd give it a shot. Give me a call when that happens. Otherwise, the only thing I'm going to do is explore this subject with my succubus and maybe Lilith when or if I'm spiritually developed enough to do so, and then maybe I'll be able to figure out what's going (went) on, why, and deal with it in a safer way (astrally.)
>>
>>37770455
>They're immortal and incorpreal and I'm not
You are immortal in the only way that matters, anon, didn't you know?
>>
File: ai 359.png (1.01 MB, 768x1152)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>37770482
>NTA, thank you for the video you saved my ass.
No problem. You're welcome.

>>37770115
>They can't actually literally eat people can they?
>superimposed a mental image of me inside her body
No, all of that sort of imagery is temporary, if it's even effective in the first place.
a spirit can't really "eat" a human, because humans have a physical body and that kind of gives you cheat codes and makes you in a way "invincible" or perhaps "very difficult to damage". And very difficult to damage in a way that won't heal. in other words, your energy body heals very quickly.

>>37770127
>I think people who want to connect UFO stuff with spirituality are glowies or useful idiots who want to derail spirituality into UFO shit.
UFOs are real anon. Have you been living under a rock? US Congress has been holding multiple hearings for the last 5 years or so. It's all public knowledge.

>>37770357
>And why are you trying so hard to cozy up to Conjurer?
Don't get in the way of our bromance. I'll send you a strongly worded letter and it'll make you cry. I'm warning you.

>>37770418
>the only "spirit of love" is the Holy Spirit of YHWH
If this wasn't the first clue that this poster doesn't know anything about magic (and christians don't since their religion bans magic)
this part should have been the next clue
>its best you repent before your succubus gets bored of you and kills you.
This is simply nonsense. succubi aren't demons, and they don't kill people. They aren't the "bad guys".

>>37770614
>If I see her again I will finally know if she is real or not.
indeed. Good luck my friend.
Though remember that spirits can frequently look different in different dreams.

>>37771234
>How to escape these dangerous entities?
I don't really think love spirits are dangerous (case of mistaken identity), but if you have been harassed by dangerous entities, then try this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_se3gpbOs
check out the timestamps in the comments
>>
File: 1691855594572804.jpg (181 KB, 850x1202)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>37772178
>I just need help identifying what this is. Did I attract a succubus or something through my lust or is this something more sinister?
use some tarot cards, or a pendulum
try this video
https://youtu.be/ZWQfaR2sVig?si=Y0yTDc2kRfVmwT5b
And there is a part 2 of this video here:
https://youtu.be/IG70kSq7XfM?si=KfB7mV1lerlJ7tbR
>>
Can any of you smell spirits? What is your lover like? To me, sometimes her presence is accompanied by a smell of roses, grass, and earth. In one dream, she was sweaty which was barely perceivable but turned me on quickly.
>>
>>37772178
>Apologies if my typing seems erratic or insane
First thing ya need to do is calm yourself before trying to do anything. Your emotions will mess up whatever means you use in trying to pin point what's paid you a visit.
>I fucking felt something kiss me and try to seduce me.
Well this is the succ / spirit love thread so if you've been lingering here or reading up on the topic any ya might have gotten someone's attention or they saw this as a cue to try to interact with you if they've been around you and you wasn't aware. Just keep calm else you're not gonna get any clear answers.
>it became easier to resist it once my grandma played her religious music
That would normally make one think succ or demon yes but it's a little more complicated than that. A lot of things you might have grown up around will trigger reactions to entities that are more of a ethereal nature. If you think X does y to them then it's likely to happen that way regardless of what they themselves think. It's two way communication so things on your end will affect them and vis versa.

Like Conjurer suggested use some tarot cards, or a pendulum though I would suggest the later. You can always make a pendulum if you like but if ya have neither you can always try to get some readings on /div/ but do not accept the first reading as gospel, if anything do multiple ones via different readers over a period til you get your on means to communicate with it.

>>37773178
>smell spirits
I can occasionally, depending on whom it is the smell will be different like a great uncle would have a smell of smoke or certain cologne and Eleanor usually smells kinda like roses or wet wet flowers, thankfully no grass as I'm no a fan of that smell. But yeah getting a smell is common. Maybe fae related given the earthly smells?
>>
>>37773178
A 'clean' smell that's like a flower I don't recognize.
>>
>>37755453
>no they don't
Nta but my spirit lover er absolutely entered one of my dreams and seemed to be blind to my presence (think 13th zodiac movie bath princess ghost style) when I was hiding standing in the tub to it. Then he felt my presence and grabbed my hand while I was standing in the corner of the tub and guided my hand towards my lower lady bits. He was definitely trying to encourage me or something...
>>
File: 1585025514975.webm (114 KB, 238x348)
114 KB
114 KB WEBM
>>37773304
>>37773084
Thank you for the suggestions, friends. I calmed down and am now investigating the matter. This whole thing is unexpected for me since the last time I went to the succubus thread was more than five years ago as far as I recall.
>>
Imagine being a succubus.
>>
File: Designer.png (1.21 MB, 1024x1024)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>37774188
No worries it's spooky when ghostly shit happens and you have no idea whats going on, been there before. Might not even be a succubus or demon but also keep in mind some entities might lump things together and be like "Demon? Yeah I guess" and just replies with a yes. So if it's a yes to that question don't freak as it might be the original meaning the Greeks ran with. Just ask for clarification "Do you mean like the traditional daemon / daimon?" "Do you mean the Christian take on demon?" keep questions simple and very focused and direct to the point. The more calm and neutral you are the more likely you'll get an accurate response but it's not always gonna be a 100% sure thing and you may have to ask it the same things over and over on repeat over a period of time. Comes with the territory. Also ask how long they've been around you. Possible they've been trying to get you're attention and you just happen to be in the right frame of mind for it to just now happen.
>>
>UFOs are real anon. Have you been living under a rock? US Congress has been holding multiple hearings for the last 5 years or so. It's all public knowledge.
So what? Maybe they found some alien tech or some strange new kinds of animals. Still no reason to mix this biology/fauna and technology study of the physical world up with spirituality.
This thread is about succubus not your alien politics, fauna or technology studies.
You are not trying to derail the thread are you?

>Don't get in the way of our bromance. I'll send you a strongly worded letter and it'll make you cry. I'm warning you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ICtCO8TCw&ab_channel=TakeThatVEVO [Embed]
>>
File: splats sploot.png (357 KB, 676x581)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>37775036
>Still no reason to mix this biology/fauna and technology study of the physical world up with spirituality.
uh, but they ARE spirits.
That's kind of the point being made.
Same thing with psychedelic visions and religious visions. They are the same thing. Some people really don't like that, but it's true.
>>
>>37775087
If that is the case, why don't just call them spirits instead of "aliens".
Calling them aliens and talking about UFOs as if these "aliens" are living on some planet physically visiting us with their spaceship, this just derails spirituality.
Just look at your glowfriend posting his image about moon landing dinosaurs and Einstein, as if these physical sciences have anything to do with spirituality.
If you think they are spirits, why don't you just say they are spirits and call them spirit races? Referring to them as aliens and mentioning UFOs just derails everything into glow physics.
>>
>>37748159
Cute. Monster girls are gay though.
>>
File: 1687561212943364.jpg (145 KB, 720x722)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>37775149
>If that is the case, why don't just call them spirits instead of "aliens".
Uh bro
I am calling them spirits lmao
The point I'm trying to make is the things people call "ufos" and "aliens" are also the thing people call "spirits".
That's literally the point I am making.
If you aren't interested in the intersection between alien stories and spirit stories, then you don't need to participate.
>>
>>37775488

Honestly, I believe it. Since day 1 I've asked my succ is she is an alien and she's always said 'yes'. She also really likes watching sci-fi movies lol.
>>
>>37773178
Like cinnamon and woodsmoke. I love it, I love her.
>>
File: schizo neighborhood.jpg (73 KB, 705x670)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>37775532
yeah exactly.
I think aliens are from another dimension, rather than from another planet in a distant solar system. In other words, they are astral/energy beings from a close dimension. And most likely, there are many different kinds that come from different places. But some of those places are really close to our dimension, like the real time zone.
People used to call them "fairies from the fey wild". or "angels from heaven" or whatever you like.
Now we refer to them as "aliens from outer space". I think our ancestors had good reasons for what they believed in and our modern ideas are inaccurate.
>>
>>37775682
Aren't fairies spirits of the earth?
>>
>>37775682
i feel like it could easily be both
>>
>>37775036
>So what? Maybe they found some alien tech
Weren't you the one saying all that was just glowie shit though? Back paddling already?
>Still no reason to mix biology/technology study of the physical world up with spirituality.
Your opinion anon doesn't make you right or wrong but still it's an OPINION. No need to be a fag about it.
>You are not trying to derail the thread are you?
Are you?
>>37775149
>this just derails spirituality
Or shows how narrow minded you are. That and you can't accept people having different opinions.You're coming off as a religious fag.
>as if these physical sciences have anything to do with spirituality
Like you would know? Come on anon share with the class your unquestionable wisdom.
>>If that is the case, why don't just call them spirits instead of "aliens"
They have lol. you're the only one here getting upset people are talking about things possibly being the same thing.
>>
File: 1682960066712488.jpg (28 KB, 493x574)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>tfw love succubi but deadly afraid of aliens

Welp, it's over. I have legit passed out from watching alien scenes in movies. No wonder why I never managed to make contact.
>>
>>37775773
More like,
>No wonder I don't remember any contact.
>>
>>37775791
It did happen to me once actually. I heard her voice saying "kiss me" and I felt electricity all over my body, but I freaked out so hard that I started screaming, and it never happened again... I'm a spiritincel.
>>
>>37775753
Shut up already glowie. You better follow your own advice and accept me having a different opinion which is that mixing spirituality with government stuff like moon landing and space missions or Einstein has only one goal, which is to centralize spirituality and weaken the peoples personal connection to their spirituality and the spirit world and replace it with standardized canned spirituality, just like religion 2.0 the $cience improved version.
I see what you are trying to do in this thread glowfriend.
>>
File: Maria_Transparent.png (390 KB, 994x955)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>37775532
Yep same here. Mines been showing me images tied to the Pleiades while she herself usually looks like the typical blonde hair and very big blue eyed nordic. But she's also tends to be short at about 4ft tall. She's also identified as fae, daemon, djinn even referred to herself as my qareen all be it the opposite gender then me.
>I've asked my succ is she is an alien and she's always said 'yes'
Just out of curiosity have you asked what kind she identifies with?
>>37775682
>>37775731
>I think our ancestors had good reasons for what they believed in and our modern ideas are inaccurate
I think it's more of a "all of the above" situation since there are some that certainly seem physical and some that are not. Ya got entities from another plane or frequency and then ya got some that might be so advance they really are folding spacetime to get here. That or have drones made here along with physical body avatars the use then discard. It just we can't tell them apart, likely things can just go back and forth from physical to nonphysical.
>>37775687
>Aren't fairies spirits of the earth?
Some are and they might be on this plane but they also have a realm they also reside in thats not usually accessible for us.
>>37775841
You the one bitching here man not us. We're entitled to our opinions just as you are to your's.
>Their goal to replace it with standardized canned spirituality, just like religion 2.0 the $cience improved version.
I actually don't doubt there are people doing things as you claim and you can accuse me of it all you want. I'm not gonna force my ideas on to you but I can talk with others about them, deal with it.
>>
Things that have happened since I did the letter ritual 2 years ago

Before
>NEET
>Poorfag
>Living in Squalor
>In debt
>Physically weak
>Atheist
>No sense of purpose in life

NOW
>good job
>still poor but have disposable income and no debt
>Physically healthy
>Believe in, love and fuck daemons
>Lots of Material possessions and nice living enviroment
>Know exaxtly what I want in life and how to get it
>Disturbing causality makes things go my way in ways that frankly are starting to scare me
>Still get to be a massive freak without any of the bullshit ascetic methods pushed by some. No positive thinking either just motivation from lust and anger
>people are starting to notice and I'm able to not just help myself but influence my enviroment
>Everything has taken on this narrative quality and every six months or so my quality of life doubles
>if I had stayed on the path I was on I'd unironically probably be dead

Not gonna claim to be giga chad or that this thread is solely responsible and I'm still in amateur hour but praise Lilith

The past months have been very good to me. Before I felt so helpless and weak
>>
>>37776448
Don't jinx yourself.
>>
>>37776448
Happy for you, anon. Wish that would happen to me.
>>
>>37775614
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>37775965

I've tried to get more answers than yes-no communication but so far no luck. My succ says it's something I should be capable of but I'm starting to have doubts.
>>
>>37778001
Can't tell if that's a pun but yeah it is. I love just getting lost in her scent and warmth and presence. She's the most amazing individual I've ever known and there's nothing I want more than to spend eternity with her.
>>
>>37778301
>I've tried to get more answers than yes-no communication
I take it your using a pendulum? You might have to get a bit creative like using yes and no replies to ask it to spell things out for you. I also included clockwise and counter clockwise movements to get "I can't answer that or "Repeat your question" in case they might not be in a position to answer something or if they might not understand what your asking or might need you to rephrase it. Plus always double check on how they use motions as replies in case it might be different then what your use to. Ask them to show you what is their version of yes, no, ask again, or can't answer that are. But you also gotta keep in mind there is a success rate issue with communication and it's not always going to be accurate. I've had to spent a while doing it multiple times answering question multiple different ways through multiple different sources. It's not as clear or direct as we want it to be but we also have to keep in mind this is more less a learnign curve we have to go through to develop communication with them cause again if your mind is not in a good spot it throws the whole thing off. Ya gotta be a bit patient and not expect to get all the answers immediately and instead look at it as something to be discovered as you go along.
>My succ says it's something I should be capable of but I'm starting to have doubts.
Oh you mean like with your beliefs?
>>
>>37778887

I mean she buzzes my feet with energy for 'yes' or 'no' questions. Never had to use a pendulum. I asked her "do you think I should be capable of hearing you speak someday?" and she said 'yes'.
>>
>>37778912
Oh first I've heard of that but hey if it works it works, just gotta take her word for it and see how things go.
>>
>>37778978

Yeah, I'd heard of some people using hand touches to communicate. For whatever reason we get a better reaction with feet.
>>
">Damn this thing works"
>>
>Shit
>>
>>37775682
I think it's arrogant to assume Earth is the only planet with material lifeforms.
>>
You guys still make those foolish threads?

Do i have to trip on shrooms to actually see my succubi?
>>
I’m hoping for some advice for anyone who might have gone through something similar.

I’m spiritually awakened. I have encountered a few succubus and other spirits, but I don’t think any of them have been interested in me as a partner. I have incredibly low libido. I have gotten along with them well enough as friends, but I feel like something about me isn’t attractive to them as a partner, likely the low libido. If that’s the case, it is what it is, but I am willing to try something different if anyone has any suggestions.
>>
>>37778985
Hm that's interesting, I'd image that might require more energy on their behalf or your guard is down enough for them to do it at will perhaps. Eleanor has grab, poked, and pinched before but it's always when I'm caught off guard or zoned out doing something. Though there are times I do feel my chi kinda flare up at times without my input or intention.. hm I'll have to see if I can get her to do that. Thanks for the idea, never considered that oddly.
>>37779033
>Shit
It happens.
>>
>>37779276
>Do i have to trip on shrooms to actually see my succubi?
you just need to practice
>>
File: 1651102791308.jpg (94 KB, 850x1188)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>37779276
>Do i have to trip on shrooms to actually see my succubi?
If you go into it thinking its foolish, then yeah, probably.
>>
Are there succubi who like taking care of broken boys? I need one of those.
>>
>>37780670
Apparently it's pretty common for them to have broken bird syndrome so maybe not all of them but a sizable amount
>>
>>37780670
Depends on the breakage, but yeah, that was my story.
Got adopted and now I've basically been doing this cycle where I reincarnate, start off as her pet, grow up to become a proper partner to live with her after life, and then eventually get soul-old and need to reincarnate again.
>>
>>37780263
nta, but can you provide an example? hell, it doesn’t have to be a “seeing” exercise. a hearing one is fine too. I’m just tired of only being able to feel her (cobwebs, warmth, pressure).
>>
>>37781456
You repeatedly get "soul-old and need to reincarnate again" after a broken life? Spoilers: that's not a thing, time isn't real, you have a parasite.
>>
File: IMG_3342.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>37734620
Question for any who have experience: Did anyone who was successful in summoning experience a conflict between the succubus/incubus/spirit lover and other spirits that you already have a non-romantic relationship with? I got a few spirits that are in my court and I’m unsure to go through the ritual if it will only cause conflict between the two parties. Any advice?
>>
>>37776448
You know what good for you faggot. God knows there could be more W stories here and I hope and pray for your continued success.
>>
>>37782546
>Completely misunderstood what I said
>Comes to an outrageous snap judgement
Oh look, a stupid person.

So first of all, no I did NOT say I get broken in every life. My life is quite pleasant, thank you.
I said I STARTED many lives ago in that state. The implication being that I've come a long way.

Secondly, I'm not citing some formal occult concept Mr. "That's not a thing". Fucking arrogant...
Do you not understand the concept that an accumulation of memories causes emotional burden?
Can't really explain further until you answer that. Need to gauge what kind of dumb I'm dealing with here.
>>
>>37782671
NTA but you are cute when you are mad Mine, always posting that tiger claw, also please don't forget to make a new thread.

Also about the topic: Only emotionally broken and devastated men are real men. That is Lilith's most important lesson, she was literally made for Adam, but still choose to abandon him.
And when Adam catched feelings for this surrogate wife Eve, Lilith jumped in as a snake to use Eve to betray Adam, to punish his folly once more. Or better to teach him that love is pathetic weakness and an illusion. There is only sex and sexual subjugation or subjugation with sexual pleasure.
This is why human women only respect pump and dump and hate every man who loves them.
This is why I think, you Mine, the whore, are the truest disciple of Lilith. Because you are teaching her wisdom of sexual power without romantic attachment/"love".
>>
>>37782914
mfers talkin shit bout my waifu makin me gamer mad >:3

>>37783038
>>37783038
>>37783038
NEW THREAD
>>
>>37736271
i actually knew a succubus who tried to end my life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.