[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Merlin.jpg (226 KB, 615x1000)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
How do I find a wise mentor to teach me magic? I am looking for the real deal, no LARP
>>
>>37752133
the last time i asked that question i got stuck on this website for 12 years
>>
>>37752133
>"Merlyn"
Isn't picrel just a rabbi? This Alan Lee artist is a fuckhead.
>>
>>37752133
To develop magic abilities, you have to develop your spiritual foundation first. Figure out a daily routine for practice. Even if it's as simple as Liber Resh or daily Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. It builds discipline and teaches you important lessons. Start there. Read on folk magic/Cunning Folk and similar traditions.
>>
>>37752133
What even is your idea of "the real deal" though?
>>
File: Count_of_St_Germain.jpg (328 KB, 505x632)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>37752154
>anything Jewish is... LE BAD!

Yawn, get new material
>>
>>37752167
>the same old st germain larp
Nah, you get some new material, you jew nigger.
>>
>>37752166
Theurgical magic. People like the Rosicrucians, or Martinist Orders/Elus Cohens.
>>
>>37752177
Well, you could've stated that in the op to narrow things down to what you're looking for. I don't know if any of the contemporary orgs for Rosicrucianism or Martinism are "legitimate", but there's no reason you can't find a capable teacher even in a modern group. Maybe start there?
>>
>>37752177
>People like the Rosicrucians, or Martinist Orders/Elus Cohens
>>37717336
>>
>work with what's available for free
>use it to get your own grimoire
>use the practice in the grimoire that's tailored to you specifically
???
>profit
>>
>>37752133
The only mentors of Truth are the angels of John Dee and Edward Kelley, the founders of Enochian Magick. Learn to contact them, then you shall learn what you label as, "the real deal".
>>
>>37752220
>let's swap wives
>>
>>37752133
Probably you don't. I mean, you can try various occult orders but most of the public ones who'd accept a random person hardly ever got anyone in them of real spiritual authority and ability to use magic. There may be some dabblers with minor achievements, but otherwise it's mostly philosophers, politicians, kind of theatrical gentlemen clubs.

At the same time to get to basics you don't really need a mentor in this day and age, unless you hope to practice something like neidan, which may require a master - and the real deal one, one able to show actual powers easily - to get you anywhere without issues.
But for basics, you just need a few books and a lot of meditation, as well as general work on your character and values you represent with yourself as a person. I had a copypasta somewhere for some decent basic books of theory and with a tiny bit of practice, one minute.
>>
File: sky.jpg (476 KB, 2560x1600)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>37752225
Here's the copypasta:

The commonly recommended few books from various tradtions that together make good intro into occult and "learning" magic:
>Advanced Magic for Beginner by Alan Chapman
Simplistic but thus easy to approach explanation of some basic occult concepts to learn more about once one chooses a tradition to study.
>Liber Null + Psychonaut by Peter J. Carroll
Basics from the standpoint of counter-cultural, modern chaos magic tradition. Recommended to see things from a bit different perspective compared to other traditions, also very important explanations on the nature of symbolism and belief in magic.
>Kybalion
Unlike what most anons think, it's not too "orthodox" approach to western hermeticism, but the differences are small enough that it's still a good book on that topic, with some more indepth explanations from hermetic perspective.
>The Eight Pieces of Brocade
Basic Qigong, one of the most commonspread, old exercise sets for it with some theoretical bacground. Not exactly magic, but also working with subtle energies to maintain health and vitality, good intro into eastern occult/esoteric practices with a starting exercises and again, worth reading for yet another perspective toward such things.
>Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
More layman, semi-scientific perspective on such matters, from the standpoint of someone who wouldn't likely call themselves an occultist. Not only for those wanting to perform astral projection and some exercises and explanations may also help or make a good contrast to those others books.

These several books allow one to create solid, versatile foundation for future practice as well as they offer some directions to pursue further if one wants to go from there.

Also, having a look through /x/ in general, checking LoA, magic and occult generals, looking for old Alawite threads in archives may give you some stuff to think about but it may also confuse you.
>>
>>37752252
>smorgasbord of larps
OP's already said what he's looking for exactly >>37752177
>>
File: 1713325902825548.jpg (2.53 MB, 2256x2093)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
>>37752225
>>37752252
Based, thank you anon
>>
>>37752265
Ah, my bad, concentrated on OP and didn't go further
>smorgasbord of larps
Either you didn't check them too well or you're yet to be surprised. Sure, lots of the shit, especially if you simplify it for a beginner, will be a bit iffy, yet across those titles there's some gems of knowledge IMHO.
>>
>>37752277
>I am looking for the real deal, no LARP
Lmao jfc.. you're one of those headless chickens who can't stick to a resolve
>>
>>37752224
The incident was a ramification of human error. When the Angels said "share everything", they did not mean "swap your wives". They wanted them to share everything and build a brotherly bond, to strengthen themselves. If they were not closely bonded and synchronized, they would be throughly fucked as the magic would require synergy between both of them. That is why it is better done alone.
>>
>>37752287
Anon replied to my thread with a bunch of stuff to read that looks interesting, I am going to read them and thank him even if it's not exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
>>37752286
>either i'm right or you're wrong
Chaos magick is overrated. The Kybalion is New Thought trash. Robert Bruce is a fat unhealthy cunt who makes a lot of UPG claims that you're just expected to accept. And qigong is better learned under a qualified teacher. Also, and most importantly, there's this tendency to mix up magic with mysticism and/or psychic/siddhi shit. And you're pawning off this whole frankenlarp as a beginner's reading list no less lmao.
>>
>>37752294
>real communism has never been tried before
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (8 KB, 183x275)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37752252
>>37752265
>>37752286
>>37752297
Some of those things may not be ideal and threads like LoA will be full of LARP but going through it all and learning what's in it will at least give you some good foundation to search for something of value in particular and not complete newage bullshit. That may not be ideal but if there is just one book that just works for everyone, no one has it.

A proper master would be also better, but again, hard to get those (which gives no end of grief to people into chinese spiritual arts as >>37742161 proves). But hey, better meh books with something of value in them than complete bullshit as alternative.
>>
>>37752297
How do you focus if you keep turning your head at every flash of colorful light in your peripheral vision? There's a thing to be said about keeping an open mind, but people need to be mindful of the finitude of their human lives. Some activities need extra time to gain mastery over, so you're not gonna have the time to try out and incorporate every single thing that vies for your attention. Good luck with whatever you do.
>>
>>37752322
LMAO
>>
>>37752133
I feel like I've lacked a mentor in all the steps of the way man.
>>
Keep looking. You will eventually find that which you seek.
>>
Join the Freemasons. But you will have to be a trusted member for many, many years as well as be promoted to the highest ranks before they would trust you with the secret magik knowledge you seek.
>>
>>37752642
Just draw your own sigils, and assign your own meanings to them. It’s all based on cognitive bias and you can force your own little reality to conjure up your own spells. It’s not really worth it though, and it’s dangerous, better to have faith instead and go the hard way.
>>
File: 1713616718052921.png (48 KB, 181x201)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>37752133
You make friends with the right person
No proper mentor would bother to teach a non-fren
>>
Anyone that seeks help and displays an eagerness to learn in earnest will eventually be helped. Don't be too public about your desires, but if you're just public enough, you'll be assisted accordingly and in due time. Just understand it won't always be as direct as you may expect in the beginning.
I don't really suggest seeking a personal relationship with someone in person for this, but if you're already near the remaining circles, ideally through blood, then it'll probably be worthwhile to pursue. Otherwise, you're going to have to create your own traditions.
>>
>>37752133
I've heard stories... but they sound more left handed than anything. Going to the jungle and learning to harness spirits...
Would you settle for learning astrology, palmistry, etc? Those seem inoffensive enough and theres plenty of resources and teachers available
>>
>>37752133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Op3QLzMgSY
>>
Look for me... they call me... "El Vientos"
LARP'ing as a mexican fighter who controls the air
>>
>>37754950
>Those seem inoffensive enough and theres plenty of resources and teachers available
Most of them are armchair magicians with little of actual spiritual development or grasp of practical application - or outright perhaps positive and well-meaning, but not really capable dilettantes. And of course, tons of charlatans.
>>
>>37752133
My answer is always the same: read the book The Magic of Psychotronic Power by Robert Stone.
One day more anons will know about it.
You don't need a wise mentor, just follow the instructions.
>>
>>37755220
Granted. But they're part of actual religions. If you find good religious people, it will be easier to find someone who knows those things and is willing to teach
>>
>>37752167
Jewshit is not for the goyim. Not because the jews don't want the goyim to have it because they can--All "their" esoteric stuff is out there and the jews are only concerned with their race ultimately. On this Earth. A Jewish master will not help a goy even if he wanted to unless he's black and therefore largely rejected by the jews--like Abdullah for Neville Goddard. Merlin was not jewish, though. And he likely wouldn't keep carcasses of animals around his study. That's more of a jewish/good old boy kind of thing. Maybe the croc because it's exotic.
>>
File: 1713616971934619.jpg (28 KB, 554x554)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
This is what /x/ is for. I love you all, holy fuck. Praying for everyone in this thread. I know all of you without knowing anything about;)
>>
>>37752161
>nta
Putting my ego aside, I would consider myself one of the most spiritual people I know. I only recently got interest in learning about the occult and magic. Which if you talked to a normie about it, they would just give you the address to a mental asylum and think you're a nut who engages in pseudoscience.
>>
>>37752220
Those are archons
>>
i will teach those that find me
tldrqznzimw
>>
>>37755696
And I you, friendo. You have been witnessed
>>
>>37755888
>namefag
>cryptic bullshit
>ignoring that he's on an imageboard, rather than sharing what he knows as equal anon among many for benefit of others, he puts on airs
>playing retarded games
Fuck off, your attitude and lack of perspective and understanding of this place makes me seriously doubt you have much of value to teach
>>
>>37752220
>John Dee
You mean the literal glownigger who worked for the british government?
>>
File: robert_monroe-284x350.jpg (12 KB, 284x350)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37755913
Yes, that John Dee
>>
>>37755967
Why would you tell people to contact jewish demons with the tools of filthy glownigger?
>>
>>37752133
>Real knowledge is not for outsiders and is never written down and left for the pigs
>Looking for wise mentor

Are you a student with good comprehension ?
>>
alawiteanon helped me a lot
>>
>>37755913
>>37755973
>John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609)
At that point he’s really working for the British Crown if anything and the world was very different.
Sorcery and witchcraft was actually a genuine crime and you could get killed very easily.
It’d not really the same thing as the perpetual “u a glowie lol” posting on this board that is constant and constantly boring.
>>
>>37755913
This is OP of that post. Yes, him. The "glownigger".
>>
>>37755973
They are Christian Angels of Truth. Not kikefags.
>>
>>37756258
>It’d not really the same thing as the perpetual “u a glowie lol”

It's not the SAME thing but there are similarities. It wasn't that long ago and while most things visible to the eye have changed, some have not.
>>
You can literally just get the golden dawns black brick and accompany it with Donald Michael kraigs modern magick and then look into the works of Israel Regardie and dion fortune if you want to go the western high magick route. Damien Echols has a plethora of YouTube videos to supplement with what you read on your own as well. Reading Jungs’s psychology and alchemy also will really help you get an undertaking that you’re dealing with psychological archetypes opposed to schizo Woowoo territory as well so you stay grounded.If you want to go the eastern route I’d suggest checking by out Reggie rays dharma ocean which is the lineage of chogyam rinpoche vajrayana Buddhism. I found it best to start with a foundation of Buddhism and having a strong meditation practice as well as being well read on Jung before even touching western alchemy/high magick though. Whatever tradition you settle on you’re looking at thousands of hours of actual meditative/ritual practice to really get somewhere though just a heads up, they don’t call it the great work for nothing.
>>
>>37752133
I shoulda got into construction management in college
>>
>>37752422
Sounds like your mentor is (You), anon.
>>
>>37756943
>T. I didnt read the books im recommending
Dion fortune spends half of the mystical qabalah talking about how you should find a master or society to help you fully understand and get the key. Ontop of that you literally need another person to get past adeptus minor in the golden dawn.
>>
File: 978841271395.jpg (134 KB, 698x1050)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37756943
Yeah, be a retard and fill with confusion.
Fill with Darkness and see if you smarten Up or dumb down.
Simple match: what kind of spiritual achievement renders you stupid?
>>
>>37757858
I mean it, how come White light people are schizo dumbasses and dark siders astute?
Since when does Spirit equal enclownment?
>>
>>37752133
Teach me magic opl
>>
>>37757842
This.
>>
>>37757988
>op looks for a way to learn
>you ask him to teach you
Anon, are you okay? Left reading comprehension somewhere?
>>
>>37757842
Go re read the mystical qaballah you have no idea what you are talking about. The sources I listed will give you a huge framework and base to begin a practice. No single source will give you everything and no single tradition fits all, you probably will need to read 30-50 books and then do a lot of practice to really make sense of what practice will fit best for you. Put in the footwork with a real desire and the knowledge will come to you. You don’t need to to autistically do the GD material exactly how they laid it out unless you’re a hylic type of spiral infant, you can get the basics from the sources I mentioned and if you aren’t smart/creative enough to piece the puzzle together from all of that you probably shouldn’t be messing with this stuff in the first place. Btw the teacher/community thing you pointed out was largely to have other people to ground you and keep you in check. It can be done solo especially in todays world when we have access to all teachings via the internet but it is more dangerous if you are the mystical woo woo type that is prey to mental illness/schizo tier beliefs.
>>
>>37752317
>Chaos magick is overrated.
Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that it gives interesting perspective on what magic is and gives lot of thought to importance of belief.
>The Kybalion is New Thought trash.
Yes, it's New Thought but it doesn't make it all trash. While it's described through certain lens, it does explains basic of hermeticism well enough.
>And qigong is better learned under a qualified teacher
And if anon would have that, he wouldn't be here. Plus, teacher is needed for stuff like neidan and useful in general, but Baduanjin qigong was literally created with some random shmuck wanting to maintain health without direct tutoring of some master (IIRC it was created for illiterate conscripted peasants, so they will be able to effectively serve in the army without being as much drain on resources)
>Robert Bruce is a fat unhealthy cunt
And yet his basic practices are still somewhat effective, his book explains some things. It may also give some misleading ideas down the path but again - for the beginner, it's not bad when rounded out with the other works.
>And you're pawning off this whole frankenlarp as a beginner's reading list no less
Yes. As mentioned, OP will get solid foundation of what's out there and roughly how it's approached from perspectives of different cosmologies, from there he will have much easier time taking up particular tradition to seriously pursue.

If you can offer something more effective and approachable by beginner, do so. So far you only appear as some arrogant, pompous ass missing the point of why I offer those titles - even when I've outright said it - and bitching about those trying to help but having nothing better to present yourself.
>>
>>37758079
with some random shmuck wanting to maintain health without direct tutoring of some master in mind*
Not to confused with the creator of it who is purported to be a person of some skill and renown
>>
File: 20240423_122143.jpg (2.33 MB, 3024x4032)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>37758056
1/2 taken directly from the mystical qabalah
>>
File: 20240423_123357.jpg (2.53 MB, 3024x4032)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
>>37758169
>>37758056
2/2 taken from a book on the golden dawn
>>
>>37758056
>it is more dangerous if you are the mystical woo woo type that is prey to mental illness/schizo tier beliefs.
Anon, the whole entire point is to "go nuts". Jung, who I believe you mentioned, outlines the real benefits of Divine Madness. Dionysus and Odin are the prime examples. Better understanding their stories and their roles can be of great benefit. Without joining a community, having an external guru, following a tradition, you can walk the tightrope. But there are several aids you'll find along the way which will help you calibrate. Grounding is actually your responsibility. Ultimately, there are certain types of yogas you can do, you can do humility routines like picking something up and trying it from scratch (maybe learning a new language, an apprenticeship or joining a kind of club that usually has a "new guy" system) or maybe building a philosophical foundation that can help promote morality as part of your personality and your practice.
What if I told you that Autism, Schizophrenia and Shamanism all have a peculiar link?
>>
>>37754050
How can you say that when there are so many conspiracy theorists, people with cancer or other illnesses that have been seeking a cure for decades. There are so many people out there searching for the best diets...
If there's someone out there helping, our eagerness to learn isn't their motivation to do so or at least not the top one.
>>
>>37758316
I'm not referring to cancer patients, anon. Unfortunately for those that have to suffer, our species is not at the point where we're permitted to "cure cancer". The main reason is because what you mean to say is tweak the aging process. The reason we can't alter the aging process is because we'd just sentence them all to a geriatric life of loneliness and even further suffering. Do you realize how expensive it is to take care of the elderly as it is? Do you realize how few people are willing to do it? Anon, loads of people just dump their parents off at a nursing home somewhere. You really need to think this through.
What I'm saying is that those who are deemed deserving and also convey their understanding who also desire assistance can be helped. What's the point of "progressing" someone that can't be iterated properly? There's so much you're not thinking through in asking this question.
>our eagerness to learn isn't their motivation
It's a massive portion of the totality of their efforts' bases actually.
>>
>>37752317
>>37758079
Oathfags hate New Thought because it saps a lot of the mental alchemy teachings and their perennial components of the requisite elements needed to exert the energies cultivated in proper forms. In other words, the oathfags are cautious that an Anakin Skywalker doesn't happen. The issue is the oathfags don't understand that the Anakin Skywalker thing happens because of their constant veiling of the secrets. Just as they say, normalfags don't even understand what Mysteries mean. So what are they so scared of? It's utter lunacy to say cutting off kids' dicks is worth keeping them hidden still.
>>
>>37755507
>taxidermist
>zookeeper
>icelandic stave practitioner
>solomonic magician
>astrologer
>alchemist
this Merlin guy's cool
>>
>>37758169
One paragraph from the mystical qaballah does not mean you cannot cross the abyss without a teacher anon (you will have many teachers across the many years it takes to complete this work more than likely wether that is an in person guru or watching YouTube clips from meditation masters/occultists). Do you even know what that means? Temple of the mysteries does not mean a brick and mortar temple where you have your Freemason meetings. YOU are the temple, the mysteries are YOUR subconscious. You’re looking at stuff through the lens of absolutes and not allegories. Your HGA will guide you if you’re really putting in the work and lead you to the knowledge you need if you’re really putting in the effort is the point I’m trying to make. Reading thousands of pages and spending hundreds of hours meditating is the effort, you can’t read your way to enlightenment anyways so you could read every book on hermetics ever written and you would have some decent knowledge but you still wouldn’t be enlightened. The golden dawn fell apart because of its members not being able to put their egos aside anyways so not the best argument using a framework from a group that couldn’t practice what it preached (not saying the knowledge they put together isn’t valuable or true just that they did not last as an order to continue guiding people in a manner they stated was “needed” for this work).
>>
>>37759137
>Anon uses Mystical qabalah and golden dawn as explanations for why you can self guide
>gets called out for not actually reading the books
>gaslights by essentially saying "no u"
>show literal pictures of quotes from the books showing the exact opposite opinion and that self guidance almost always ends in ego inflation and general misconception of knowledge.
>"YOU dont understand, YOU are the confused one, YOU arent part of a real temple of the Mysteries, I AM. YOU cant just read your way to enlightenment."
>shits on golden dawn despite vouching for them earlier
>one second tells you you need to read 50 books like him, the next hes saying you cant just read your way to his power level.
>Cringe and Crowley-pilled
If this isnt the perfect posterchild of why self guidance into the arts is a generally bad idea idk what is. Isreal Regardie even said if you go on the path alone you at the minimum need to see a therapist regularly.
>>
>>37759220
>spiritual simp
This is what's wrong with occultism. People are seeing through your muh need to let me have frame of reference bullshit. Everything has gone to shit despite you and your club of egoniggers telling everyone they can only figure it out if they suck dick first. There's no way you can't tell just like all of us can tell that the Mystery Schools are dead.
The only way now is through Self. If you can't do a Shamanism by yourself, then you're probably not going to make it and that's okay. Feel free to be someone's bitch for as long as you please and convince yourself that you're doing it right for as long as you please. But this space is for decentralized discussion aboujt Occult, not for niggers like you who clearly just want to sabotage us.
>>
>>37752133
>>37752177
Go visit the guys as your local Freemason's Lodge on a public night.
>>
>>37760100
Who would've guessed the true way to enlightenment is through racism and homophobia. Mystery schools aren't dead, And their doors are always open. Cost of entry is usually being a good and devoted person, not a dick sucker.
>>
>>37760158
Actually, I think the issue with modern "Mystery Schools" (they're clearly not anymore) is exactly that - an increasing lack of racism and homophobia. I'm not convinced the freemaons did enough to curb homophobia and they've only let more and more minorities in. If they were smart, they'd reroute back to what was effective. It's too bad they've been infiltrated so many times that they're worthless now. It's preposterous for you to assert they aren't dead. They've been dead for hundreds of years, after the Jesuits infiltrated all of them (again).
>being a good and devoted person
Hey, if that were true, I'd be not just respectful, but a proponent. It's too bad that's not true anymore.
And what am I going to do, join some other lodge that's probably even more degenerate?
>>
>>37760158
>Who would've guessed the true way to enlightenment is through racism and homophobia.
This is unironically true, especially for sex magic and psionics. If you don't KNOW you are sexually superior to non-Whites, you're gonna make massive mistakes and probably troon out.
>>
>>37752133
Maybe it is not specifically what you are looking for, but I think it is better.
There is an open magic course online called Quareia. It is composed by practicing magicians, Josephine McCarthy and Frater Acher (pseudonym). The aim of the course is not to get you embedded in any particular tradition, but to train you in basic magical skills which are common for every tradition. What I like about this course is that the beginner part you do fully on your OWN. Josephine explains that it was done, so that any practitioner learned how to trust themselves first and only then listen to authorities. Also, I like that they teach the most common basics and general understanding. What I mean is that you can learn a thousand rituals perfectly and have the best tools, but in the end means little if you do not understand why the ritual is conducted in a certain way not in other. Ideally, the practitioner should be able to cast magic even without any tools, just because they understand fundamentals and work directly with energies/spirits, etc.
On their official website, there are introductory brochure which explains aims of the course, and course itself. If you are suspicious of the authors, you can start by listening to some of their interviews - that is what hooked me at the time. Look up Josephine McCarthy, Glitch Bottle on Youtube.
Best of luck!
>>
>>37760284
*but in the end it means little if
>>
>>37760207
>>37760210
>>
>>37759220
Respect the balance and you'll never need a therapist or a master. (Being greedy is breaking the balance.)
>>
>>37760960
Why is it hard for normalfags to purposefully workout their humility muscle? I'm not sure how someone can be intuitive enough to get far enough for "going insane" to be an issue, but they can't figure out how to continually expose themselves to humility rituals along the path. Are other people not doing this? You guys definitely should be doing this.
>>
>>37760960
>>37760990
Its not about humility or going insane. Imagine wanting to start exercising and you buy everything and start exercising in your house, Without ever going to the gym or talking to anyone. You gain muscle and you feel healthier, but what you dont realize is the form you use to squat is slightly off and in ten years time your hips will be irreparably damaged. It doesnt matter how many books or videos you watch if you dont have someone observe you youll miss little mistakes and things that might be minor now but compound into major issues in the long run. And arguably thinking you can exercise on your own without guidance is itself and inflation of your own ego.
>>
>>37761259
It just sounds like you're desperate to get us to not try. At this point, it's going to be impossible to trust anyone saying what you're saying, knowing what I know now. I don't think any of you ever understand this, so I'm not sure explaining it is worthwhile, but you must see that practically begging us to not do it is just going to make us want to do it even more.
The real problem here is that you want to keep insisting that no one can do it without a teacher. You then move the goal posts when someone explains that they're making progress, saying instead that they're "a-actually... just going insane".
You're full of shit dude. Each of you is full of shit. You ruined your foundations and now you'll suffer the consequences of downing in your own egoic nightmare, where everyone gets to learn all of the things that it took you so long to learn and you have to sit there and watch all of these people make progress in ways you didn't think were possible, entirely dismantling your petty, contrived foundation of ruses by the asshole that held the knowledge over your head for so long.
Stop simping.
>>
File: IMG_4499.jpg (29 KB, 321x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37752133
>Damien Echols
His YouTube is a good source for beginners. He can at least be your guide in becoming the magician. His books are good too.

Read up on all that is available on the links to the leftover megafiles. There are plenty of secret libraries on x. Self initiate yourself and start walking the walk.

Negi’s advice is really good too. Start with those rituals, go from there.
>>
Open up that third eye
>>
>>37752133
if You are 22 years old or a magical number, I guess You can use that to your advantage. Else, I guess is by being repetitive and constant with the law of attraction but idk really
>>
>>37761473
Glownigger much?
>>
>>37761259
>Guidance
Everything is based on intuition guided by your HGA a mentor will only limit you. To be an adept or being enlightened you must be ready to pay the price. It can take 7 mins as 7 hours as 72 days or as 70 years to be prepared, but at the end you'll have to pay the price.
>>
>>37761541
??????
>>
>>37752224
Can I be the wife
>>
>>37752177
extra larpy shit but you can find power through belief
>>
>>37759220
>Isreal Regardie even said
He was afraid to make real breakthroughs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.