[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719149332457130.png (110 KB, 779x494)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Retarded game design edition

>News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Xh4vbs6go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uT8wGtB3yQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZenOn7WUo

>Latest patches
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-112

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Previous
>>483141926
>>
any PERFUMERCHADs here?
>>
>>483152797
What so who the fuck punished the Eternal Cities if the Greater Will immediately fucked off?
>>
File: stupid fucking game.webm (3.83 MB, 960x540)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
What a stupid fucking game
>>
>Beneath all the chaos and suffering and doomer/poison swamps insanity, Elden Ring is just the story of you going a quest to score a stupidly attractive and loving wife.
>Create a cosmic love story with you and Ranni by becoming celestial beings or Great Old Ones or something. It doesn't matter you have a cute witch wife now
>Rule alongside the ultimate milf Marika by claiming the Elden Lord. Not sure how the Goldmask ending affects her, but just taking the throne means you've become her new champion -- and she's into barbarians and muscle guys, as seen with her previous husbands
>Put the world to fire to save your beloved maiden who was there with you from the very beginning. You tell the big old tree to get bent to ensure your Melina gets to live.
>You WILL start a new dynasty with them.
>You WILL have crazy space-age sex with Ranni
>You WILL experience Marika's goddess pussy in more ways than one
>You WILL make slow passionate love to Melina and have a tradwife
>All of the grinding, the BS, and the lunacy of fighting grafted freaks, goblins, and actual aliens was just so you could make sweet sticky love to one of your three wives
>>
Man, From Software really loves that Lady Maria trait that gives sword swings additional flame follow-ups, don't they? The Fire Knight captain guarding the door to Messmer's site of grace has this move as follow ups for all of its swings. So not only do you have to worry about delayed timings, you also have to dodge flame trail follow-up slashes.
>>
So where did the Godskins get the skins?
Did Marika have a bunch of demigod bastards running around that they hunted down?
>>
>>483153031
Yes. She's a whore.
>>
M'lady or Backhands?
>>
File: 1704919478822245.jpg (24 KB, 746x274)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Who did this turn out to be?
>>
>>483153104
Why does it have to be anyone?
>>
>>483152939
>pvp
you got what you deserved, gigafag
>>
File: messages.webm (3.86 MB, 1000x564)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
These sequence of messages is really just the perfect representation of people reacting to the DLC
>>
>>483152973
>World to fire
Burn the tree, kill Malenia, stab yourself with the needle, Frenzied Flame is gone. Now you can be Elden Lord with Melina.
>>
>>483153104
Romina, monster girl saint lady
>>
>>483152797
Is it actually possible to get the full LV21 skibidi blessing before you even reach the first boss of the DLC? If not, and if you can only get the LV21 skibidi blessing by the end, then what's the fucking point if there's nothing in the DLC to use it on?
>>
uhhhh FLOP
>>
>>483153308
No, you can't. 5 skibidi fragments are behind Gaius
>>
MAN FUCK THE NIGGER CRIT HITBOX I FAILED TO CRIT THE HIPPO TWICE THIS SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
>>
>>483152939
>Dual thruwting sword nigger getting fucked
good
>>
>>483153308
You can co-op all powered up I guess
>>
File: 1719092724621549.png (52 KB, 607x713)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>483152973
>the thematic send off final boss is a gay incestuous shota and his brainwashed brother
>we kill a guy who tries to turn into a woman
>all so we can become elden lord and choose which waifu we want
So is elden ring just an elaborate dating sim with only 3 main girls?
>>
is it actually better to play this game on mouse and keyboard? i've been playing this on an xbox controller since dark souls 1 but i honestly don't think it's that comfortable and there's retarded shit like not being able to turn and sprint without arthritis causing hand movements

is mouse and keyboard better?
>>
File: 20240622212519_1.jpg (458 KB, 2560x1440)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
Kino fight. This final boss is kicking my ass though
>>
>>483153378
Speaking of, do the miniboss hippo even have a crit hitbox? The golden hippo does but I swear the minibosses do not.
>>
What are the best weapons to have come out of this DLC?
Is the poison whip any good?
Are the perfume bottles really good or just a meme? I'm afraid to invest points in this.
What about the martial arts, dry leaf?
>>
File: 325325235.png (76 KB, 250x282)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to hide the tear flask that actually makes the dlc enjoyable behind a furnace golem that most people probably just ran past
All of those reviews on steam would be positive if they made that shit a talisman instead of some hidden consumable
>>
>>483152850
HELL YEAH BROTHER
I love the perfume bottles. Does anyone know if the perfumer talisman buffs the damage of the PB weapons?
>>
>>483153518
They do it just doesn't give off that golden light for whatever reason
>>
>>483153552
Lightning Perfume bottle is very good. Aim the weapon skill at the ground for silly dmg.
>>
>>483153518
it has a glowing spot so it should
>>
>>483152797
jesus I need more scadutree after nearly getting one-shotted by a mob
>>
>>483153357
That sucks. That means you'll always be deliberately made to be underpowered (meaning: not at max defense and damage output) against bosses no matter how well you explore beforehand. It should have been made possible to get fully leveled up before you even reach the first DLC mandatory story boss (Dancing Lion). That would truly be rewarding exploration. It seems like From's goal with this DLC is to prevent players from feeling really strong.
>>
>this DLC is gay muh miquella is a gud boy he didn du nuffin
It's called the DARK path of the empyrean for a reason retard anons. Doing horrible shit is an inevitability of godhood.
He didn't have to go this bad in the cut ending because he didn't become a god there, he was just a mending rune dispenser.
>>
>>483153563
which one?
>>
>>483153552
cant speak to more than what ive tried

dryleaf is decent. damage isn't big but it has a lot of stance damage on its quick heavies, and i think it has an easier time reaching enemies than basic fists attacks. has a lot of poise on demand with its ash of war. it is also very cool

beast claw is incredible for both pve and pvp. it has cancels for its heavy attack and ash of war like you're playing a fighting game. damage is huge because it bleed and scales well with occult. it has some trouble hitting enemies sometimes because you flail around like a spaz when you use it but it's not really an issue outside fighting like, imps or some shit
>>
So wait, is Gazing Finger the only new true int/fai weapon? I know Relanna's exist, but functionally they're no different from powerstancing a sacred and a magic sword and calling it int/fai.
>>
>>483153439
Of course. There's no other explanation.

You ever wonder why you can't "date" or explore other paths with Malenia, Miquella (of course), Sellen, Millicent, Rya, etc? Why do all of their stories end in death or them leaving? That's because it's the work of the three main girls -- Ranni, Marika, and Melina -- making sure that you'll only be able to choose one of them.

Marika didn't go through all of this nonsense with resurrecting you and calling you back to the Lands Between just so you can settle down with a spirit charmer or a snake woman. You're going to restore her dynasty through amazonian-style love-making and you will like it one way or another
>>
I don't like the Dancing Lion fight and it has nothing to do with the camera.
>>
File: 1712905234588855.webm (3.78 MB, 1200x674)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>483153552
Perfume bottles are the most broken thing in the DLC
>>
I got a message to the effect of a seal being lifted, or possibly a gate that was previously closed is now open, but I can't remember where I encountered any sealed gates
>>
Any tips for the sussimax dragon?
>>
>>483153563
I saw their HP and just ignored the golems completely. I dont have time to deal with that shit

>>483153994
Go south
>>
does SotE lead to new endings in the base game? I'll be pissed if it does
>>
>>483153824
Miquella's always been shady. The bewitching tree branch is clear indication of this
>>
>>483154134
No
>>
>>483154052
it's just an elder dragon anon, you should have fought quite a few in the base game, hit the head if you can, but just staying on torrent and wacking the legs works. dragongrease might help
>>
>>483153563
Been playing with it all DLC and it's pretty meh. Like, name ONE fucking boss move that isn't a 7+ hit wombo combo. Now if landing the perfect block on the first forced a stance break that interrupted their combo, then we'd be talking.
>>
He blocked me longer than Malenia did, but I got him.
>>
>hornsent has disappeared entirely from my world
>needle knight leda refuses to move and just keeps saying she will go to the shadow keep but never does
oops! i didn't progress in the intended way and now my save is bricked!
>>
amazingly, I beat Messmer after far fewer attempts than I expected. I've now crossed the bridge but then I got the Rot. I assume there's progression on the other side of that scarlet rot area
>>
I absolutely fucking detest damage sponges. Fuck this game ass scooby doo snack system because some retarded fucks couldn't be bothered to make a new fucking playthrough.
>Nah go wander around and find everything first faggot
Retarded.
>>
File: 20240623_103546.jpg (506 KB, 2880x2880)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>483153943
Don't forget the dlc hinting that the carian women are all lovestruck nerds. You'll end up with a battle crazed milf who fucks you silly or a murderous obsessive space witch that fucks you silly. You HAVE to fuck marika or ranni you don't get a choice in this. Your only true consent is which pussy you prefer. White or blue.
>>
So basically your rune level doesn't mean shit in the DLC and it's all about the scadu level?
I'm at +3 right now, how many are there?
>>
Are you using skibidi blessings or does it make the DLC too easy?
>>
>>483154595
>does it make the DLC too easy?
No, it makes the DLC playable. If you don't use the blessing you'll get killed in two hits by even the basic bitch mobs while you need 700 hits to beat a boss.
>>
>>483154595
>make the DLC too easy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Can you cheat the scadushit in yet?
>>
>>483154593
50 exactly in total, which means level 20.
>>483154595
it would be the same thing as not upgrading weapons or not using the seed upgrade in Sekiro. it's 100% intended in the progression to make use of them
>>
>>483149337
>being a thieving nigger
>being such a thieving nigger you feel the need to proudly announce to everyone else that you're a thieving nigger
>>
The worst part about the blessing system is that it doesn't carry over to NG+. Imagine having to start the DLC from zero blessings every single time you start a new playthrough on a higher NG+ cycle.
>>
>>483154891
why do you care what he does
>>
File: 1717516721906.png (488 KB, 1315x355)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
Alright /erg/, true and educated ranni hater and gold mask truther here, I'd like to correct a false assumption made by some who wish to paint the age of stars badly in the wrong way
"Onze, a master swordsman who devoted himself to the Star-Lined Sword, realized that only ruin awaited at the end of the procession of stars, and imprisoned himself in order to forestall it."

Procession is defined as "a number of people or vehicles moving forward in anorderlyfashion"
It's referring to the MOVEMENT of stars leading to ruin which he tried to halt. This description isn't about ranni at all, it shows that before radahn others attempted to stop the movement of stars before him and it potentially gives a reason on why he froze the stars, he came to the same realization that fate ends in doom.

I will make a post shortly about ACTUAL ranni related dlc lore and why she's genuinely fucking retarded and her plan was pointlessly evil and misguided
>>
How does the new block tear actually work?
>>
So are the hornet that Messmer burned Omens? They have similar horns and their horns imply divinity, which references the crucible.
>>
>>483155056
>pop the tear
>you don't get chip damage if you frame perfect a guard, even without a shield
>you still get your END eaten away though
>>
>>483154735
>>483154769
>>483154859
Yeah but surely past one point its too much? Like maybe at 10 its fine but at 15-20 it lets you tank more than 4-5 hits in a row?
>>
File: 1251125.jpg (59 KB, 511x421)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
level 6 skibidi
level 10 monkey man swordsman summon
level 10 dragon hunter great katana
60 vit
50 strength
50 dex
and I still cannot beat Renalla holy shit I am bad at this game
>>
>TING TING TING TING TING TING TING EVERYONE LISTEN UP I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE I'M FINNA STEAL A 4K TV
>"Fuck off"
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE DAMN
>>
>muh putrescent knight
>just wave of gold'd him first try
some of you fags told me this guy was hard
>>
>>483155191
>Yeah but surely past one point its too much?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>483154382
>greatshield
ydbtg
>>
>>483155234
just throw the spinny sword at her and she dies
>>
Fromsoftware games are full of disturbing shit so I don't know why I find this in particular deeply unnerving.
>>
>>483155072
Ye
TOTAL OMEN DEATH
>>
What's the best build for the final boss?
>>
File: 1711927221910004.png (434 KB, 882x442)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
My new friends
>>
>>483155438
I want to fuck that thing
>>
>>483155438
Juxtaposition of beautiful flowers and a bisected young girl, perhaps?
>>483155549
Where do you get them? How do they compare to the likes of Tiche, Finlay, or the Mimic?
>>
>>483154198
he was always shady and manipulative, but he wasn't evil. he unironically tried (but failed) to use his mind control powers benevolently, and didn't start using it maliciously until after he turned himself into a sociopath.
>>
File: 1715436269471752.gif (1.4 MB, 400x286)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>483155360
Difficulty in this DLC depends almost entirely on how many skibidi blessings you have accumulated.
A player with LV20 skibidi blessings at RL1 will do more damage than a player with LV2-3 skibidi blessings at RL200.
>>
>get hit once on torrent
>proceed to get hit a second time because the recovery time is 30 seconds long
Ebin
>>
>>483155191
Went to Renella with a lv5 skibidi, didn't do much in the way of damage or poise breaking while she chopped me to ribbons. Said fuck it, and went to other areas of the map and got it to lv8-9.
Now able to damage her, poise break her, and not getting double tapped in her 2nd phase. Beat her after 3-5 attempts like the usual From boss.
This is the way From wants you to play the DLC, this isn't some sort of contest to beat it with as much of a crutch as possible.
>>
>>483155614
someone mentioned it in an earlier thread: once you write a character to have charm powers that can literally mind control, brainwash and possess another person, it's impossible to write him/her to be benevolent.
>>
>>483153378
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THSI? HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE FAT FLAILING NIGGER (TM) FIGHT EVEN WORSE
>>
>>483155549
Yep. Objectively the strongest spirit ashes in the DLC.
>>
I didn't summon Hornsent against Messmer, did I brick the quest entirely or can I get his equipment later from a corpse?
>>
Honestly don't starve yourself of a kino fight by not summoning your bros for the Leda fight. It's sick seeing a bunch of people brawl.
>>
>>483155014
So that whole thing is about radahn and not ranni? Doesn't this make ranni worse, simply because she wanted the man who's essentially saving mankind from ruin dead for getting in her way?
>>
>>483155014
too late, don't care, headcanonned it as him and Ranni fucking behind your back (she loves monkey cock now)
>>
File: messmer follow-up.webm (3.94 MB, 960x540)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>tracking is so severe that you can't even run around this attack on the side opposite of his weapon
Cool.
>>
>>483155234
renalla is busted, just use the silver tear
>>
File: 1719154080204705m.jpg (44 KB, 1024x576)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
The dragon kills me in three hits. I am using the final hp boosting talisman. If you'll notice I have over 50% damage reduction to physical and around 50% damage reduction to both fire and lightning (I also use the damage reduction flask tear, so those resistances will be even higher when I'm fighting it). Sometimes I iframe an attack but then the lightning explosion randomly hits me before I can possibly take any action. Why do they have to do so much damage? You don't fight the boss. You die repeatedly until you get perfect sequences and memorize every single attack. It feels exactly like those monster hunter speedrun videos where everything is perfectly choreographed, but it is in no way organic.

I am finding that each new boss just annoys me more than the last.
>>
Is there a single reason to replay this DLC?
>>
>>483156106
2 miladies
>>
>>483155438
wait why is she on the floor? does leda kill trina?
>>
Death Knight fight was cool and his weapon letting you teleport around a bit is neat
>>
>>483153378
You have to be in front of it, despite the graphic being on the side of it's head.
>>
i haven't had that much trouble with the dlc so far. I'm just on a regular NG, using my two handed Greatsword. I just beat Messmer
>>
>>483155234
Get your skibidi up.
Go to Scadu Atlus, that area has of those upgrades to get you to lv 8 -10.
>>
>>483154467
>B-But I want to make Miquella my trad boywife and have hot sex with--

No, get the hell out of here. You're either getting goddess pussy or space witch tail, there's no in-between. They had to make an entire DLC to get it through your skull that you don't have a choice.

Melina is a MAYBE but that's the only leeway you're getting. Runes? Level? Skibiddi toilet tree blessings? Build? The only thing that matters in Elden Ring is whether you're giving Marika a new Godwyn to love and nurture or making a legion of cosmic witches with Ranni on the dark side of the moon.
>>
>>483155438
i love trans women so much bros I just wish sucking them off wouldn't kill you instantly
>>
I pussied out and used tiche
>>
File: IMG_4299.jpg (736 KB, 3840x2160)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
This area is rather pretty
>>
>>483156157
Post final boss.
>>
>>483156232
it's not hard so far as much as it is unfun. every area having the annoying Wickerman fight where you spend 5 mins jumping over fire and slowly whittling him down is so boring
>>
>>483156335
Nothing wrong with getting your closest friend to help you
>>
>>483156457
Use fire pots.
>>
>>483156335
>i pussied out and used [game mechanic added by the devs]
>>
wow i completely missed all the st trina content. wtf
>>
>>483156335
i use tiche every morning
>>
>>483153748
That doesn't really make sense, not all bosses are equally strong and some block off access to areas that naturally have more fragments
Overall I think it's just a shitty system in every scenario that's not your first blind playthrough of the DLC and even there it's a very clumsy bandaid
>>
File: IMG_4300.jpg (624 KB, 3840x2160)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
Has anyone upgraded this lil nigga? Is he good?
>>
>>483152797
should i do more stuff before i burn the sealing tree? does it change the map like burning the erdtree did for leyndell
>>
>No yellow rags to complete insane frenzy perfume arsonist build
Also why the fuck did they put the poison and madness hands in fist weapons instead of making them unique martial arts?
>>
>>483156517
I thought them being on fire was their whole deal damn ok
>>
>>483156539
Dude, you don't have to voice your insecurity whenever somebody says something that suggests using ashes is easy mode.
>>
File: 1718879104099393m-1.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
ANTI RANNI NEW LORE POST CONTINUED
We later learn that the moons aren't actually that important, especially not in the grand scheme of things like the carians and ranni especially believes. A lot of what she did was guided by the moon she saw when she was younger, if the moon truly isn't special like he suggests and rellana's summoning of two is seemingly hinting at, then ranni would've simply seen the moon and based her entire life and ruined thousands of lives based on her own cultural delusions of how the carian moons work.
We also know, one of ranni's main sources of ire, the fingers, isn't actually working for the greater will and weren't before she was born. Why does this matter? While yes, iji is the one who blames the greater will, ranni and everyone else still sees the fingers as interpreters and servants of the greater will even if it's not the case, so no matter how you put it, her rebellion is still just her trying to topple down a system, who's figurehead isn't even there. Meaning that, even though she didn't know herself, she didn't have to kill herself and get so many others killed to achieve her goals.

Essentially ranni came to the right conclusions for the worst reasons, and had many easier ways to go about her plans without all of the bloodshed. Ranni is a misinformed brat who ruined countless lives just so she could do what the fingers wanted her to do in the first place.
>>483155884
Yes essentially.
>>
I've been fighting leda's gank for 6 hours now. This is the longest I have ever taken on any boss. I found out that if you don't talk to some NPC's the fight only has 3 people. It's unironically over. And I was having such a blast before this absolute bullshit
>>
>>483155191
It's generally scaled in a way that you'll be at an appropriate scadu level if you explored most open world content accessible before the roadblock bosses
>>
>>483155764
but you can write them to try and fail at it, and IMO I think that's why GURM made miquella a perma-child. It gives miquella a good level of naivety, immaturity, and innocence that allows the "I'm totally gonna fix everything and make everybody happy by mind-raping them" schtick work.
pre-shadow miquella was genuinely a loving and kind demigod, the most loving and compassionate of them all, but he lacked the maturity and wisdom of age and couldn't fully grasp the gravity of his decisions.
>>
>>483156683
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/482873110/#482878110
>>
>>483153891
>but it has a lot of stance damage
in what fucking universe, i can hammer heavies and nothing ever even flinches.
the hand-to-hand was the shit i was looking forward to the most and it just kind of stinks.
>>
>>483155689
>skibidi
why are you zoomer faggots in my thead?
>>
Latenna best ashfu
>>
>>483156724
burning the tree ends all the quests iirc
>>
File: 1712456348980289.png (3.54 MB, 1920x1080)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>still no photo mode
>>
>>483156774
You are the first one who voiced your insecurity tho?
>>
>>483156335
Keep using her. She's still top tier.
>>
>>483156216
alright thanks, I got it. still awful fight, most of the time I just saw a semi-transparent mess rather than a "boss" because camera just isn't suited for this
>>
>P-please, O Queen Marika! J-just a few minutes of reprieve, I beg of you!
>Ohohoho, Tarnished, my dearly beloved! Didst thou not know that to be my consort means to rebuild my dynasty? Come hither and bring me more oil! We will not stop our love-making until I am carrying no less than five Godwyns!
>B-but what of the Lands Between? Shouldn't we be returning it to it's proper state?
>Feh! My foolish children ruined the land with their petty squabbling! It can wait a night or two until its Lord sets about singling out order! Now, you will either take me on the balcony overlooking the capital or I'll ride you while on the throne until it is but splinters!
>Y...yes, my Queen. As you ever wish...
>And so thus, as the fallen leaves tell us, the Age of Prosperity was returned to the Lands Between.
>Thanks to the Tarnished, Queen Marika the Eternal, and all fifteen of their children
>>
>dryleaf arts
>dryleaf whirlwind
>keen affinity
>prosthesis, blue dancer charm, claw talisman
This is the most fun I’ve had in this game bar none. I’m just throwing hands with demigods and coming out on top
>>
Are there new rot weapons
>>
>>483156335
I can't use her because I respecced into unga bunga and don't have enough blue bar
>>
>** ATTENTION TARNISHEDTARDS**
>THIS IS YOUR QUEEN SPEAKING
You did not beat the game if you used:
perfume bottles
fingerprint
mimic tear
beast claw
dryleaf
>>
>>483157257
>fingerprint
My boy Moore and his shield coming in clutch again
>>
Ok I got 5 hours of sleep in an ragequit and am back, anons. I stopped at Mr fire fuck face upon the tower. Before I went to bed last night, I saw some anons talk about steps on how to get the best zappy perfume bottle. Can someone please post that if you have it? I need to give ole’ gut’s greatsword a rest and try something new.
>>
>>483157257
>dryleaf
what? its not even good
>>
>dryleaf
It’s viable but literally any weapon is better anon
>>
>>483157257
>dryleaf
what did I miss?
>>
>>483156869
seemed to be on par with greatsword hits. and i noticed a ton of bigger enemies would get stance broken from heavy spam
>>
What level should I stop leveling at in the DLC?
>>
>>483157156
Now do one for ranni forcing tarnished to have weird doll sex in the moon

I still can't believe elden rings general message for its endings is "marry and reproduce".
>>
>>483157257
Fuck off, bitch. Things move faster than DBZ characters and every boss is fucking autistic.
>>
File: IMG_8566.jpg (454 KB, 1179x1717)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
so is it Arcane or Int?
>>
>>483152797
https://youtu.be/Q89IkPs22sU
Greatswordbros are eating good this dlc.
>>
>>483156916
Tiche > Latenna > Aurora > Lhutel >> Finlay
>>
Never because nobody actually gives a fuck about PvP
>>
Are great katanas even good? Not really feeling it, they all feel too slow with no damage bonus and they don't even get access to Unsheathe...
>>
Wait so which is it, Perfume and Dryleaf is actually broken or not
>>
>>483157635
Dryleaf is usable but far from what I would consider good
>>483157612
Rakshasas katana is insanely powerful on a dex build. At 80 dex I ripped through bayle with it
>>
>>483157635
Perfumes are definitely broken if you know what you're doing
>>
i dont' like changing weapons once I have a build down but I wanna try the javelins i love throwing spears so much
>>
>>483157257
you do realize you're just outing yourself as a fucking retard if you have dryleaf on that list, right
>>
all Dryleaf makes me wanna do is play Nioh
>>
>>483157218
Yeah her cost is pretty prohibitive
Still if you go full strength you probably have enough stats left over to get a bit of mind
>>
Cute married couple
>>
>>483156106
Bayless incants
>>
File: IMG_5901.jpg (344 KB, 1284x1272)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
So I played through the base game first as a strength ultra great sword character and a second time as a pure dex katana character and honestly despite not having bleed I found the strength character way easier. Kinda regret taking my dexfag into the dlc first.
>>
>>483157532
>pvp
literally 10 people give a fuck about that
>>
>>483158092
>he fell for the STR meme
>>
How's fleeting microcosm, usable, fun? What about other finger spells? DLC spells in general?
>>
>>483157532
Can that stunlock bosses?
>>
File: 1575413931881.jpg (130 KB, 660x660)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>483158005
>still no playable Kusarigama even though Vulgar Militamen make up like a fifth of all enemies in Shadow Keep
>>
>beat the DLC
should I just uninstall now? I can't think of any reason I'd ever pick up ER again
>>
File: file.png (283 KB, 611x497)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Was that really it? Wtf? I thought her fight was in a fucking field.
>>
Lemme get this straight. The best 'canon' ending you could end up with is

>take the goldmask ending (if taking ranni invalidate the rest of this)
>leave malenia alone
>leave mohg alone
>ascend as elden lord
>work with marika to fix things that need to be fixed
>lift the veil over shadow lands
>offer big sorries to hornsent (or dont lol these motherfuckers hate marika for good reason)
>embrace messmer and mog and show them some love (sorry morgott)
>slap some sense into miquella (fixable?)
>fix malenia (fixable?)
>fix godwyn? (fixable?)
>fix rennala (hmm..)
>>
>>483158427
the human fights are so ass
>>
File: 1699201558975335.png (18 KB, 200x200)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
i swear, people talk about tiche and mimic tear but these things are absolutely ridiculous.

decent damage
good amount of HP despite being a bag of bones
staggers even dragons because they fire 15 bajillion arrows
two of them, so if they put some distance between them and you are smart with aggro they'll rarely die together, unlike melee ashes which will die at a single fuck off AOE attack
most of the AI is absolutely incapable of dealing with them, i swear even if they aggro a boss, there's a good chance he'll do a random move that won't even reach them
>>
>>483158449
>anon is asking for a civil war by sparing people with obvious intention of usurping you.
>>
File: 1563574484081.jpg (20 KB, 512x512)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
lol
lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-SvMJW7S8
>>
>>483157495
>No one is sure if the moons or stars are anything to truly behold
>Some madmen in the Land of Shadow argue they are but false idols and wizards with fogged minds say that they are the symbols of a greater force far more mystical than even the Fingers.
>But if ever since the new Elden Lord took power, having ascended to the throne with what was described as a porcelain doll in the shape of a certain witch, strange things have been happening on the lunar surface.
>"R-Ranni,..for the sake of the stars, please control yourself!"
>"O Tarnished, my eternal, let us fill the echoes of the vast cosmos with the sounds of our love! Nary a star or planet shall be left unoccupied by the legions of our dears't children!"
>"How does this even work?! You're a doll! Can you even get preg--?"
>"Mmm, my dear, naive Tarnished...did thou not ever hear that Carian dolls are said to be as fertile as that strumpet Marika herself?"
>With every climax Ranni and the Tarnished-turned-Lord have, there's a meteor shower. Like sperm racing through a birth canal to an egg.
>The Lands Between soon become a land of incredible Carian magic, of glinstones and moon rocks replacing the old decayed order of gold and Marika's corruption
>The children of the Lord and Ranni are said to be unfathomably beautiful, with shimmering blue skin and eyes that glisten like moonlight.
>The Elden Lord himself returns every full moon to check on his empire.
>No one is sure why he wears a dog collar or why his doll-wife is holding it.
>Such is the age of stars
>>
>>483158320
Beat it again with the new toys
>>
If you assist Hornsent against Leda, can you then assist Ansbach against her too or is that part skipped? Can you still side with Ansbach and get his stuff if you side with Hornsent against Leda? There seems to be no clear info on this
>>
Some part of my disappointment with the final boss is that it's literally just Radahn. It isn't like a special version of him or anything. Kind of surprising because in terms of boss design, I don't think they skimped out on any of the othe remembrance bosses. Yeah lack of cutscenes sucks but I liked how they all looked.
>>
>>483158449
Nothing is ever gonna get done with Miquella and Malenia is around. Godwyn is fucked beyond repair.
>>
just beat leda's gank
fuck you miyazaki
>>
>>483158829
It's not just Radahn, it's Radahn in Mohg's body, LMAO
>>
File: 1719115747757925.jpg (463 KB, 1132x1600)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
What builds are everyone using? Strength? Dex? I wanna know how people are getting through this fucking cursed DLC.
>>
File: IMG_2354.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
— High Priest Hat
— The hat of Count Ymir, High Priest. The circular design at the top represents the Greater Will and its lightless abyss, imparting increased intelligence and arcane to the wearer.
— Though Count Ymir instructed Rellana in the sorcerous arts, he abandoned his allegiance to the moon. "It was merely the closest of the celestial bodies. Nothing more."

Not only does this imply that Ymir is the magical superior to Rellana (and Rennala by association) this also implies spells of bigger celestial importance should exist.

But no, we get a THIRD moon spell, with TWO moons in one, fuck me.

Whoever designed the spells needs to be fucking beat with a rotten tuna fish.

Also, why is Ymir’s secret boss fight such dog shit? It’s just another Gideon. Why is it so hard for From to make proper wizard boss fights?
>>
File: 1718932029063425.png (106 KB, 416x413)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
THREADLY REMINDER
>gowry says malenia's aeonia was caused by intense emotions
>during her fight with radahn she drops her accent and whispers in his ear to marry miquella
>she aeonia'd soon after
>millicent and her sisters were born from it
>plants release their seeds when they essentially orgasm that's how new plants can be born for certain species
The only actual, genuine, interpretation is that malenia got so excited from the thought of radahn and miquella being wed that she orgasmed and asexually reproduced. Malenia is a fujoshi.
>>
>>483158829
>Starlord Radahn where he teleport you into a space arena
>>
>>483158890
How did Miquella retrieve Mohg’s body and turn it into Radahn?
>>
>All these cookbooks
Who the fuck is crafting?
>>
>>483159132
I dunno bro, but he did it. Hornsent says so.
>>
>>483158949
Dex/Faith.
I am just spamming black blade, black knife, and black flame
>>
So uhh why the fuck wasn't there anything Melina
>presumably her brother is Messner
>the whole quest line to avoid her death and avoid destroying the world with the frenzied flame is thanks to Miquella but it's all ignored
>no one cares if you're frenzied at all despite there being a sealed cursed zone
>even if she's still alive she has no reaction at all to Midra
>>
>you can make the dragon priestess your wife
I'm abandoning ranni.
>>
>>483159236
They could have easily made it so that crafting items were all things you could buy at merchants, like greases and pots, but instead they force you to partake in the game's insanely tedious materials gathering process to pad out game time for a game already insanely padded out with busy work.
>>
>>483159028
Best wingwoman to her gay bro
>>
>>483159438
Velka 2.0.
That and From probably expected most people to burn her, or kick her to the curve before going into the DLC so they didn't even bother.
>>
File: TvDuyLYkxV.png (294 KB, 696x890)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE PLAYING A 3/5 DLC
>>
>>483159016
>>483159028
When will you dumbasses learn that the lore is one big joke of meme? Miyazaki is a Sailor Moon fan and knows women do play these games too. Gurl power and fujos up their sales.
>>
>>483159028
>>483157495
>I still can't believe elden rings general message for its endings is "marry and reproduce".

Despite Miyazaki's weird doomer obsession, it's insane how so much of Elden Ring is literally just about wanting to make love and have kids
>>
File: 1689769829658427.png (293 KB, 498x435)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>pick up item
>it goes in reusable category of inventory
>not actually reusable
>using it locks you out of a questline
NIGGER
>>
File: 1710306310747216.png (10 KB, 210x260)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>Death Knight
>Uses Lightning attacks
Pretty cool fight nonetheless, but ok
>>
>>483159649
They are Godwyn's elite soldiers before he became a giant fish.
You know, the guy who loved dragons maybe a little too much?
>>
>>483159592
This. I’ve already encountered “forgive me…” lines in two of the main bosses, Midra and Messmer specifically.

From watches us and laughs.
>>
>>483159262
MIYAZAKI!!!! MARTIN!!!! EXPLAIN!
>>
>>483159028
Malenia is more a fungus than a plant, and fungus' can indeed reproduce asexually, see- all her little shits running around the swamp. She basically jizzed on Radahn's head.
>>
>>483158714
Thanks I'm fucking dying of laughter.
>>
There is no good reason for a circle of death to appear around Messmer with almost no time to get away when he's doing his big snake attack.
>>
Using the dragon katana against Bayle feels great and like the only honest boss in the DLC
>>
>>483158652
Why did his Mimic Tear disappear at 03:08 despite still having 1/3rd of his health?
>>
>>483159768
You know we had one of Miquelle's shizo followers meet us the moment we kill Mogh right?
We were not the only ones there when the pedo was put under.
>>
>>483159841
that boss sucks the dragons are all ass they just do random moves while you tickle their toes
>>
File: 1705006499504452.jpg (29 KB, 376x373)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
how kino would it be if Ranni or Melina joined in our fight against Radahn similar to how Miquella does, by hugging us behind our neck.

Ranni in her original body or Melina smiling at us from beyond.
>>
File: 1700756267271531.png (181 KB, 259x279)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
how do i get to this map spot
>>
Remember when you could actually hit dragon tails/heads?
>>
For some reason Shattered Stone Talisman works with Dane's Footwork, the other hand-to-hand weapon. It's not huge but a flat 10% damage bonus to all your hits is pretty solid considering there is no condition.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.06 MB, 938x1151)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>483153104
That would be Romina, Saint of the Bud.
>>
>>483159872
Maybe it got grabbed twice, that's an instant kill
>>
>wahhh moon spells
>wahhh moon girls
>wahhh Zanzibarts
>wahhh womens
>wahhh fujos
You are all such chuds/boys and it shows
>>
>>483159731
To be fair, that grab attack of his is pretty death looking kino
Not that it happened to me or anything, haha
Total first try parry fight GG EZ
>>
>>483156838
Yeah I agree. Miquella is the embodiment of a kid with headcanon. Got all these lofty ideals, but also happens to have the power to brainwash everyone around him into thinking he is right.
I don't think anyone associated with him (save maybe Trina) can be trusted to have been acting of their own will -- not Malenia, not Radahn, not Mogh. They are just characters in his childish play on saving everyone.
tldr; miquella represents headcanon lorefags
>>
>>483159979
>Melina in heaven waves to you and gives you a thumbs up as you kill this incestous twink's brother/husband
>>
>>483160007
There is a grotto filled with Perfumers near Moorth Ruins. It leads you to that area.
>>
>>483160068
grrr!!!!!
>>
File: MiyazakiOnLoreVids.jpg (348 KB, 1080x1370)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>483159592
>>483159767
It's half joke half serious. Miyazaki actually loves when fans make their own theories and headcanons he even watches/reads some of them. He just also throws in jokes here and there. You can care about the lore just don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>483160196
grrm!!!!!
>>
So Marika became a god and the war on the hornsent was to avenge her people?
>>
4 hours in and I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I'm gathering materials, I put runes into vitality, stamina and dex because I'm playing Samurai. But I don't understand how this game works at all.
Also am I supposed to defeat Tree Sentinel in the beginning?
>>
>>483160198
No, it’s not half serious at all. There is no seriousness. Anywhere. The logic shown proves it. They. Don’t. Care. For. Integrity.

They see it as just a game / excuse to do artistic ideas / shove in Miyazaki’s fetish-love for weird and gross folklore
>>
>>483160272
bau bau!
>>
>>483159649
Death takes many forms.
Ancestral followers
Being burned in Ghostflame by Death Birds
Beiing eaten by the blasphemous snake
Those Who Live In Death
All the sins of the dead to form putrecense

As foe the Death Knights they're loyal to Godwyn. Godwyn created the dragon cult and used lightning. His loyal knights killed themselves to serve him after Godwyns death and his transformation into The Prince of Death.
>>
>>483160347
Apparently so, but she took it too far.
I still don't understand why the hornsent did it, and why the fucking jars of all things. All I know was some ghost saying something about making saints or whatever.
>>
>>483160423
Oh I dont disagree. I should've said that Michael likes it when people take it seriously. My mistake.
>>
>>483160198
So there's no "happy ending" or "bad ending" in Elden Ring. It's just what you make of it then.

>Miyazaki scrolling through here and seeing that people figured out the whole game is just a rom com/get pregnant propaganda about a Tarnished trying to get some from three very beautiful, very devoted, and very dangerous women
>>
We could have got a black hole spell like the one Metyr uses but instead we get a set of moon boobs
>>
>>483160142
oh fuck i remember there, thanks
>>
i wanna make out with the dragon lady i wanna smooch her i wanna grab the sides of her head to hold her in place as i pound her and force her to make eye contact with me and kiss her while she does and thats why i think this is a good dlc
>>
All this time I thought the Drake Knights were anti-dragon and anti- ancient dragons. Turns out they were made and sent to slay dragons by Placidusax.
>>
File: 47995665047411.jpg (807 KB, 2560x1440)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
I was probably over scadud for this fight but I had fun.
>>
https://youtu.be/A6MpHbLs8eg?si=TBtJ9_aV7QkW3NFp
He made it look so fucking easy
>>
>radahn gets homo powerup from his boytoy
>you don't get any from your own cumdoll
potential kino wasted
>>
>>483160519
Don’t forget glintstone sorcerers pursue a form of ritualistic suicide/rebirth, since in their views all life originates from space.
>>
Just beat putrescent knight
Fun fight
>>
>finally fight the fire dudes knowing you need to throw fire pots in their basket
>attack legs until he's knocked down
>throw hefty fire pots
>no damage
>throw furnace pots
>no damage
>he just gets back up

What am I missing here
>>
>>483160721
this was my first boss in the DLC and yea she's p easy desu but fun. She just has more health if you're not scadoodled enough
>>
>>483160383
Explore homie, follow the glowing lights in the sky/glowing trails on your map since you're just starting out. They give you an idea on where to go. Otherwise just pay attention to the stats your current or future weapon needs.
As for the sentinel, do whatever, the only thing you're supposed to fight is what's actually in your way.
>>
>>483160760
It’s kind of incredible, the sheer amount of missed opportunities in this game. It kind of infuriates me, it does. The DLC is also putting in stuff they never considered.
>>
File: file.png (853 KB, 1000x562)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>483159979
>Melina smiling at us from beyond
>>
Zoomers really hate riding in open expanses huh. I feel like all I did was just drive around or run around in older games.
>>
>>483160852
I thought only one of them needs shit thrown into its basket, the one with armoured legs.

The rest you just knock down then crit their face mask thing
>>
The abyssal forest was so fucking cool. I wish they did their forests like that more often. The fog the big trees. It was kinda empty but the atmosphere was there. With a little touch ups it would've been the best forest.
>>
File: tiny ranni.jpg (478 KB, 1241x926)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
When the manga gets to Radahn will he have Ranni or Melana riding him to counter Miquella?
>>
>All the demigods and their melodrama
>Dragons
>All they do is have sick aerial battles and tear each other to shreds.
We are more akin to the dragons than the very gods themselves. Consume a dragon heart today.
>>
>>483153470
>kino fight
>3 pvp humanoids with AI from DS3
Shittiest fights in the game. So fucking boring and disappointing
>>
File: file.png (2.06 MB, 1200x900)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
Excuse me, I am looking for an honest boss.
>>
>>483160542
saints are essentially ascendants in christian mythology, people who do not die but rather get uplifted. beyond that they can be people who have a particular holy quality or closeness to god

it comes to no surprise to me that the jar people look like, and make the same hand gesture as, queen marika.
>>
I'm having issues with Messmer. Am I too low level? I collected all the skibidi shtuff.
>>
can you summon Ranni for the last fight?
>>
Can't for the life of me find the path to this bonfire
>>
>>483161314
No, man, move on.
>>
>>483160749
>sekiro tear on a colossal weapon
he didn't beat the game
>>
>fought red bear
alright even though he died immediately he probably has a cool build around him
thoughts?
>>
>>483161239
Reminder that Christians worship death, and they stick 1,000+ year old mummified hands and toes of saints into holy water, and drink from them.
>>
File: 1695607764852159.jpg (217 KB, 1820x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>483161372
>did the entire Ranni questline because some fags mentioned that you can summon Ranni
That's 2 hours of wasted time
>>
>>483157257
Jokes on you. I used all of the mentioned items LMAO
>>
how did I miss a inquisitor section of Belurat? How to get there?
>>
>>483160749
Was getting my ass beat in mid roll, I took off my chestpiece, Light roll made the fight waaaay smoother.
>>
>>483160749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tFaueJkA-4
inb4
>steel balls, didn't beat the game
>>
File: file.png (531 KB, 900x506)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
what does it actually scale with?
>>
So, no respec item farm? No upgrade smithing stones farm?
>>
>>483161246
Not really no. Since I beat him with the Gatsu sword at level 150 without being max skibidi. Go for jumps and a few pokes and running r2s. Hit him with a strong skill like Lions Claw for max stance damage.
>>
What an awesome fucking DLC.

I've been trying to kill Bayle with a str Zwei for a few hours now, 2nd phase is fucking brutal. An opening every 10-15 seconds for one swing that deals like 600 damage. Considering Midir's always been my favorite this is such a bloody treat. I feel like I'll be flawlessing him in another few hours. It doesn't feel like there are any bullshit attacks at all. Also Rellana aka Pontiff 2.0 was awesome.

Btw any RL1 runs yet? Is anyone streaming those or is it too early yet?
>>
File: 1716025486158146.jpg (265 KB, 812x773)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>483160572
I'd also like to point out that any potential romance endings with tarnished still fits the whole "tragic love" grimdark game thing.
>You did everything you could, sacrificing everyone's lives and your own goals to save the woman you love and she wants to kill you for it
>You marry a mentally and physically broken goddess, in an eternally doomed world, created by an apathetic God, eventually falling to the fates which always end in doom
>You marry a ghost, who sacrificed everyone she's held dear and abandons her ailing mother, to fulfill a plan that at its very core, is based on misunderstanding of who gave the three fingers orders and the nature of the moon she and her people based their lives around. Leaving both of you, alone, together, but isolated in the cold darkness of space, only being able to witness the goings on in the world but never to intervine. Eventually rennala will die or be killed and ranni's last link to her old life will be severed, leaving only you to keep her from going mad in the dark reaches of space
All pretty fucking depressing. There are no happy ends in elden ring. Just doom.
>>
>>483161521
>trusting anyone on this board
>>
>>483161670
thanks man. I have Lion's Claw so I'll try it on him. Dunno why I haven't.
>>
>>483161717
Godwyn is going to consume the world and create the world of dark souls.
>>
>>483161054
Oh god fucking damn it I didn't even see the weak spot
I thought that the fact that his basket was right there when he dropped down meant that you were supposed to throw bombs in it
Actually why the fuck doesn't that work? Is it only the one basket guy that is weak to fire bombs, or do they all just become immune when they're knocked down?
>>
>>483161605
that looks boring as fuck.
>>
>>483161709
>any RL1 runs
I watched one guy try. It took him over seven hundred attempts on dancing lion though
>>
>entirely missed the dragon priestess questline and its rewards
>same with the hornsent npc in Belurat
Fuck.
>>
Do any of the endings deal with Godwyn taking over the world?
>>
File: Sad.jpg (28 KB, 1026x215)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Does this matter?
>>
Yo this guy fucks dragons.
>>
>>483161717
>Eventually rennala will die or be killed and ranni's last link to her old life will be severed, leaving only you to keep her from going mad in the dark reaches of space
it's funny because we almost killed her entire family. Rennala was on the chopping block until Miyazaki realized that you can't just kill your wife's mother.
>>
>>483162023
Duskborn :^)
Why not embrace it
>>
How vague are the NPC quests?
I don't want to miss out since I will probably only play this DLC one time.
>>
>>483161361
you can jump up to it from a spirit spring way below
>>
>two great red bear bosses in the overworld
bravo miyazaki
>>
>>483161482
youre fucking pathetic kys nihilist
>>
File: 1719039191592558m.jpg (87 KB, 1024x728)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>483161717
That's the beauty of grimdark anon.
Even if melina kills you she'll know deep down that you truly cared for her and her wellbeing moreso than even her own mother
You will still be able to rule alongside marika even if only temporarily, soothing the depressed goddess' battered soul and body even if you both inevitably fall to ruin
You still get to be with ranni, unlike every other member of her family, she actually gets to keep the one she loves with her. Yes space will be depressive and vacant. But you still have eachother and can still find some sorta warmth with eachother for the rest of eternity. Even after mankind inevitably goes extinct, when the days of marika become legend then later myth, after both of your existences are forgotten by time, you still have eachother in the end.
>>
>>483161838
The key is to use jumping r2s and rolling r1s spaced out. Strong attacks do more stance damage than regular attacks but they can leave you open. When you aren't attacking him he recovers his posture.

It will take some time but you will get a feeling for it and you will be stance breaking more often. Some enemies and bosses have more stance posture than others.
>>
>>483162023
Yes, Frenzied flame one.
Other than that - we dont have any information to know anything for sure. Maybe Goldmask's perfect order deals with it, maybe Ranni pulling the plug of the current order and establishing a new one rescinds the current metaphysical processes and the power of demigods - its head canon like 60%+ of the lore
>>
File: screenshot_146.jpg (2.75 MB, 2560x1440)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>483158427
best chestpiece
>>
>>483161605
Lmao I remember people in this general saying it would be impossible to kill these bosses without rolling
>>
Erdsteel Dagger or Misericorde? Almost strictly for critting on an otherwise colossal weapon build (also Impaler Spear)
>>
is it weird that i'm playing with a female character and gave her the red dress of the dancer boss, when in reality i'm a man?
>>
Why does this DLC give the player ANY smithing stones? Maybe if it was more accessible to low level characters to come through and hoover them up but you have to beat an endgame boss just to get into it, which by then just about everyone will be able to buy as many smithing stones as they want from the maiden husks.
>>
I knew this DLC would vindicate Marika.
>>
File: 1688773364201904.png (2.04 MB, 1920x1080)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>483162267
God, imagine this, but with AC6 storytelling. 3 routes for Frenzy, Marika, and Ranni.
>>
I killed Rellana yesterday and I've been just running around the map, haven't found a major boss yet. Am I just supposed to go to Belurat now?
>>
Haven't played the DLC yet, so without any specifics, is there any new stuff for a frost build?
>>
File: kinochio.jpg (892 KB, 2560x1440)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
Play kinochiogame, i'm having way more fun than I ever did in elden ring.
>>
>>483162450
Pity/filler treasure for anyone who didn't find the bell bearings I guess
>>
File: f.png (1.06 MB, 850x724)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
so many blood puddles
>>
>>483162267
>Even if melina kills you she'll know deep down that you truly cared for her and her wellbeing moreso than even her own mother
She was, from the very moment of her creation, destined for self immolation. She made this her very ideal for living, there is no shaking her out of this, aint no 'power of love' bullshit is gonna change her mind.
The others are.. plausible.
>>
File: 1483442248990.jpg (26 KB, 386x308)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>I want to go home......
>and then edge!
funniest shit I've ever read
>>
File: Lapp's_Helm.png (94 KB, 512x512)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
The pvp meta is undeniably atleast 150 now right?
>>
>>483162495
I think literally just Ice perfume bottles.
>>
>>483162618
125 for duels
mid 130s for invasions
150 for fun
>>
>>483162618
Nope, give it a month to cook
>>
>>483162618
What’s the pve meta?
>>
>>483162618
>No covenants added in DLC
Who cares
>>
File: 1710954641725934.jpg (320 KB, 1280x703)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>483162656
>>
File: 6848-06-23-2024.jpg (73 KB, 641x756)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
just got this, and i feel like there is something wrong about this
I am running on STR/ARC both at softcaps right now btw and it's still at 55 buildup
>>
>>483162495
there is a frost ash of war from the first remembrance boss, didn't try it though
>>
>>483161482
>>483162264
Is it any different from that one bar that offers shots of whiskey with a dead man’s toe in the shot glass?
>>
BREAKING NEWS!

Miyazaki just announced new Fromsoft game will be a shotacon and lolicon dating sim with sex scenes.
Miyazaki said ''Sex should be for all ages if we removed the sex scenes it would ruin the core game mechanic. I hope to teach people of all ages the passion and love in sex not included in Pornographic material.''
The game will also include femboys, MILFs and previous Fromsoft characters like Gwyndolin, Miquella, Malenia, Marika, Kuro, the Divine Child and many more. The is slated to be released in 2026.
>>
Is there any armour other than the chicken feet that buffs the damage of kicks?
>>
>>483162465
I lost everything, so I'm going to take everything away from others is vindication now? Marika caused all the problems that will destroy her world later down the line.
>>
>>483162054
one of the mandatory story fights is a ganksquad with up to 5 NPCs each with over 10k HP fighting you at once.
Choosing wrong here will make this guy join against you.
>>
>>483157529
It's unknown.
>>
>>483162865
Finally this hack is giving us what we want.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (785 KB, 3840x2160)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
thunderous tarnished thighs.
>>
Been out of the loop for the past few days and barely cracked into the DLC. What's the consensus. It seems..harder? But less fun maybe.
>>
>>483162527
erm bro shouldn't you have the carcass butchers amulet for that boss by now
>>
>>483163032
Its trash
I havent played it yet btw
>>
File: 1716235595637061.gif (2.83 MB, 330x344)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB GIF
>>483160198
I've been saying for years that Souls lore is actually just non-existent simply because it's all speculative. If you consistently just write and hint towards one thing or another, but never give a payoff or a confirmation - then make your entire franchise's lore like that where 85% of all the lore is just speculative and you have to do some hard reaches to reach certain points then you're not even writing lore anymore. You're just writing a "mysterious tweet" and let the dogs free on speculating what that means.

DS1 was the only game that had an excuse to do it, and they did it at least relatively alright because it was still able to be pieced together into a relatively cohesive plot. Ever since then, it's been just the absolute vaguest of plotlines hidden behind thirteen thousand one-line "le mysterious item description" to the point where you actually need somebody autistic to piece it all together. The fact that Vaati is as popular as he is should be a sign of defeat from a writer's perspective - when a third party has to explain to the millions of players who played YOUR game what the STORY of said game was.
>>
>>483157529
Arcane on PC, Int on console. Why? Idk.

It's probably meant go be Int since one of the versions does magic damage and meteoric gravity stuff is usually related to Int.
>>
>>483163032
it's challenging but badly balanced, some enemies you can kill easily while others in the same area vig check you really hard.
>>
I used a trainer to beat Fagahn and I'm not ashamed to admit it
>>
>>483159028
>"Marry my brother"
>Gives him and the entirety of Caelid Scarlet Rot, dooming him to madness, cannibalism and eventually being slain by the Tarnished
What did she mean by this? Like legitimately. What the actual fuck did she mean by this
>>
File: 3n45om.jpg (39 KB, 979x282)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Does this brick any quest?
>>
Any new Remembrance weapons spells that are actually good?
>>
>>483163192
Yes, pick the horny dude
>>
It's kind of fucked up that if you don't want to get hit by a ganksquad you have to fail every NPC quest. By not summoning mid-boss you have to fight extra NPCs kek
>>
>>483163032
By far the most difficult thing they've ever made, unless you cheese with the usual stuff. It's great!
>>
this DLC is absolutely dripping with rewrites and cut content. I'm not the only person who noticed the black keep is basically helphen's steeple, right?
they cut the gloam-eyed queen and just repurposed and moved around all her shit. the death birds, the hornsent wielding eclipse weapons and using a death ritual spear incant, the lamprey, the death knights.
>>
>>483163032
it's very fun but the bosses are hard, could feel rewarding to beat but i can't be bothered to spend 3+ hours trying to learn a boss
>>
>>483163032
It's fine mostly. Headcanon fags got BTFO mainly and the bosses are a bit overtuned imo and wish there was a bit more new enemy variety but I like it so far.
>>
File: 1691009336965862.gif (946 KB, 499x477)
946 KB
946 KB GIF
>>483162423
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>6/10 bosses dead
>still using occult flamberge for 90% of fights

FUCK just let me find something good god damn it. Even the cool skull cleaver axe from the putrid knight boss seems total dogshit at minimum STR and high ARC, the AoW deals like no damage.
>>
In the Darklit catacomb with the wizard's that cast the returning projectile spells how do you reach the second wizard? There's an item next to him but no way up
>>
>>483162795
if it makes you feel better there's an utter rape blender you can do with it
>>
>>483163173
So, like, one question I'm having is why I'm only seeing smithing stones around what I'd find in south liurnia? It's the DLC, and you have to have beaten mogh. Who are these upgrade mats for? There are fewer random dungeons, so the rewards should be more..rewarding but I end up getting some somber smithing stone 2..
>>
>>483163328
People have been saying that the Blood fiend weapon is broken for Bleed builds.
>>
>we don't get the new PoD sorceries
MEMEHACKI
>>
File: 1716459372831220.jpg (68 KB, 736x736)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>be FTHchad
>get a billion new weapons and spells
>but they're all worse than Blasphemous Blade L2 spam
What's the point?
>>
>beat DLC thought it was pretty hard, Radahn the hardest boss they ever made, pretty overkill desu
>look online, people complain about the difficulty
>yeah I can see that, shit gets ridiculous in some fights
>they mostly complain about Rellana
huh? Is this just a case of people running into her at super low Scadu levels and getting filtered by the damage? At 5 or 6 she felt fair
But even with 0 levels I think she'd be far easier than 20 level Radahn (I had 16)
>>
File: 92995888393.jpg (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Which DLC items are you guys going to cheat engine into every playthrough now? I think it's pic rel for me.
>>
For me, its the Rog Ally (and upcoming X) over the Steamdeck to play this game in the comfiest way possible.
I can't understand people who justify playing Elden Ring at 30 or 40fps just because its on a Steam device...is there where all the Linux faggots gathered in recent years? The cope is insane.
>>
Cmon, why haven't any metafag youtuber made a new weapon tier list yet? I just wanna abuse the broken shif
>>
It's a shame they said events in the DLC will have no effect on the base game. Imagine waking Malenia up, seeing her realise her brother is gone because she can no longer sense the twin bond, and having her go absolutely berserk.
>>
>>483163595
man do you have any strat/tips for Radhan second phase. even with summons or spirit ashes i can't go beyond half his health, the big aoe blast is dodgeable if i can anticipate it but the instant ray of light are way too hard to handle
>>
>>483163319
Misericorde. Better crit multiplier and higher base damage
>>
does anyone know what to do with a kindred of rot / pest guy that doesnt react to you?
the others give you recipe books, but this one just lays on the ground depressed
hes by the church you right the fire knight invader
>>
>>483152797
https://streamable.com/ro7mpb
Postan my Chile Rellano kill agean, remember to git gud!
>>
Lmfao xQc says the DLC is half-baked.
https://kick.com/xqc?clip=clip_01J12G99DZKQN4CKGP0GY1H8WN
I can't wait for the reviewers to start backtracking on this DLC. For me, it's a 7/10 at most.
>>
>>483163421
The fork? Just looks like a standard spear with mid AR and bleed to me
>>
okay i'm confused
why exactly do we go to the land of shadow? where would we be getting an idea to go to mohgwyn palace again and interact with the hand if not for outside of the game sources?
>>
>>483158005
Nioh but with an actual interconnected world would be peak videogame
>>
>>483163656
I only use oled screens, dropped the rog ally as soon as the deck oled came out. But SOTE visuals really deserve a big nice oled monitor/TV so that's what I'm using.
>>
>>483163793
Bro what the fuck
>>
>>483163032
It's like an 8-8.5/10, Level design is great like all From games but the bosses are still a pain to fight against
>>
meteoric gs where
>>
>>483152862
Maybe it was just an act of random chance attributed to the GW
>>
File: 1713704423768436.png (148 KB, 714x1724)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>483163032
Lore is pretty bad, nothing from the main story gets answered really. There are some cool additional bits of info though
A lot of the map is really empty which is a letdown, the middle sections are great but a lot of the lower sections feel void
Having to collect Scat Tree fragments is a pain in the ass and the DLC is balanced around it. It's okay on a first, pain on a second playthrough.
New weapons are fun but some are completely broken.

Bosses are mostly fine, but some of them are overtuned damage wise (Final Boss, BAYYYLEEE, Gaius, arguably Messmer) which results in literal oneshots through 60vig if you don't farm the skibidi fragments

A lot of fights also feel really samey because every single rememberance boss has a 50% phase transition where they do their WOAH SO COOL floaty anime attack and you sort of just have to watch. The animations are really bad as well - a lot of 'leap' like attacks aren't a consistent leap, but they leap towards you, hang in the air for far too long, then instantly zip towards you. It feels like a puppet being jerked around instead of a proper motion. This, combined with the damage numbers, breaks the illusion of immersion and the game feels more like a video game than a world.
>>
>>483163808
Fuck off, underage
>>
What's the trigger for Ansbach to help you with Freyja?
>>
>this is THE dragonfag expansion
>2 different dragon forms
>single most atmospheric area is the dragon area
>best boss in the expac is a dragon
>literal dragon waifu
>insanely OP new incants for both dragon communion AND cult
What did memezaki mean by this?
>>
>>483152797
>get to certain dungeon
>see painting on the wall
>hehe I’m going to jump in it like I’m super mario
>it’s actually an illusory wall
This game really is kino
>>
No one finds it strange that perceived success against the DLC bosses is tied more to items collected than actual skill? The first question about someone being roadblocked is always
>What's your Skiddale Level?
and not
>What's your build/playstyle?
>>
How the fuck do you do Radahn phase 2? There's nowhere safe to stand when he's shitting holy shockwaves after every attack. Milady has carried me thus far but I don't think it'd be manageable unless I was doing double damage.
>>
>>483163872
If you kill mohg Leda would show up when you sit at the grace
>>
>>483155438
I thought Trina was very sweet and cute-looking. I felt sad that Miquella cast her off :(
>>
I sided with Hornsent against Leda and protected him during his invasion, and was able to summon him in the Messmer fight. At the same time, I progressed through most of Ansbach and Freya's questlines (found the secret scroll, gave his letter to Freya). Freya disappeared as expected, but so did Ansbach. I understand in the Leda questline that you're supposed to see invasion symbols at the spot in the library where he was, but those aren't showing up for me.

Are you only able to invade Leda to protect one NPC per playthrough, or can I still protect Ansbach at some point later? I just want to complete his quest so I can summon him for the final boss.
>>
>>483162797
it's strictly a gimmick weapon to do Igon questline and Jagged Peak area, the WA is free 4K damage vs the dragons there who are designed to be massive damage sponge
>>
>>483163984
speaking the truth is underaged. I beat the DLC yesterday, and others are starting to do the same. It's very Meh. Hell, some of the weapons aren't working properly.
>>
>>483163765
I didn't use one, but Greatshield builds seem to have it the easiest, the Tree Sentinel one in particular since it has high Holy resist
I used Greatsword + Guardcounter with the new deflection tear and I just kept bashing my head against it until I got a run that was good or lucky enough with his shitty patterns
Definitely the least satisfied I felt after needing multiple hours for a boss, just glad it's over
>>
>>483162581
I think he's saying it's not to change her mind but that it's all the biggest and most unhinged exclamation of "I would do anything to keep you alive even if you don't want it" the world has ever seen.
>>
>>483163643
None. After this I probably wont touch the game again.
>>
>>483163834
The Bloodfiend's Arm, apparently some of its hits are registering more than once so it procs bleed insanely fast. Idk exactly how, but you can look it up
>>
If the game is trying to incentivize me to explore, why are most exploration rewards runes, glovewort and smithing stones (which we can already buy)
>>
>Once you establish that a character can mind control people invisibly and effortlessly, that's it. The character's done. Every single time someone is on their side will prompt speculation that said character is being mind controlled (i.e. they're null and void, noncharacters) and every time someone is not the obvious question of "why won't he mind control them" comes up. It's the ultimate poison for any story unless the mind controller is a minor character killed soon.

>It's not even a one-off either, it's all Miquella fucking does in the DLC to the point of his powers over plants and healing being completely forgotten about. He mind controls Mohg. He mind controls the Pureblood Knights. He mind controls all of the NPCs who go into the Land of Shadows. He mind controls his Mohg-Radahn golem. He mind controls your summons. He uses mind control as an attack in his boss fight. But he doesn't just mind control Radahn from the beginning.
>>
>>483152973
Kojimazaki did it again bros', he saved vifeogames!
>>
>>483164117
Being a literal xqc viewer is underaged
>>
>>483164054
Its easier to collect item than to learn a whole new playstyle or git gud at your current one.
>>
>Leda
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>483164019
What happens to the priestess after Bayle actually?
>>
>>483164117
its your opinion bro, linking to that absolute brainlet retard xqc or caring what any streamer thinks about anything is why you got called underage
streamers are absolute cancer to everything
>>
>Meet trina
>take nectar
>die
Miquella was right to cast off this abomination
>>
File: 1707584666150.jpg (497 KB, 1920x1080)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
Welcome back cunt
>>
does Hidetaka Miyazaki actually deny Japanese war crimes?
>>
So, if you don't help Leda in her quest do you get locked out of her armor set and weapon? Kinda don't want to help that hag.
>>
>>483154198
this
>malenia says Miquella will return
>no panic about him being "kidnapped" by mohg
>all the mind control hints in items
>suicide bombing soldiers
>sent out Malenia to destroy others during the shattering
>Malenia saying he's the most fearsome empyrean
anyone who didn't suspect Miquella was shady are just retarded or ignored plenty of hints for where the DLC was going. Fucking clowns fell for the surface level narrative about him as a pure golden boy for some reason
>>
>>483164054
Well that's actually how it is, without skidmark fragments your build is completely irrelevant since you'll be getting 2-shot by basically everything.
As to why Fromsoft thought this was a good idea, who knows?
>>
>>483163525
Literally only one. Spectral rings of Light. The Watchful Spirits and the Putrecense spells are also death related but aren't boosted by Prince of Death's Staff sadly.
>>
>>483163967
There's a few things that are MAYBE answered like
"Why did marika become a god?"
"Where is marika from?"
"Why did radahn stop the stars"
"Who actually guides the fingers"
I think those are the only things answered from the base game that didn't feel like shit writing.
>>
>>483164349
drink more nectar, and a few more times
>>
>>483164118
lol that was the strat I was about to try out; I have his phase 1 pattern nailed using the flame knight greatsword
don't have the sentinel shield unfortunatly, sold it off, like a lot of gear on that character that I made at release; but the eclipse or finger print should work well enough
>>
>>483164315
She got mind controlled by the femboy, couldn't believe that she was only a tool and he didn't save her out of the kindness of his heart and decided to triple down on miquelcock
>>
>>483154052
Senseax? Just cheese it with black knife, make it walk out the arena
>>
File: 1694152652741467.webm (1 MB, 576x1024)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
Just went back to fight Malenia after finishing all the DLC fights and absolutely bodied her. Compared to the DLC's final boss she's just so slow and helpless.
>>
>>483164378
you get it all when you kill her.
>>
>>483164315
Paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>483153104
That's me
>>
File: 1712941410368192.jpg (724 KB, 1528x2048)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
>>483162618
I'd say PvP meta is dead and this DLC prooves it
just fucking level up and enjoy the game, if you don't, it's your fault for being a shitter and complaining about troubles with content.

If anything it should be 200 now. Who cares, PvP wherever you want whenver you want, arbitrary rules aren't abided by anymore.
>>
>>483164376
Even if you believe the crimes happened why would you lower yourself before the communist shithole that is China?
>>
>>483164414
This better not be a trap trina
>>
File: 17168152623750.jpg (328 KB, 636x850)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
Killed the Radahn and Miquella, got the crown, where to next?
>>
>>483163753
Bro they even did this waaaay back with Sif in Dark Souls 1, where he remembers you by smell because you met him as a puppy. Pretty sure theres a similar happening in DS3 but cant remember atm.
Wtf happened to FromSoft?
>>
>>483163808
>adhd speed runs to the final boss like he did in the base game And skips dialog
He's as retarded as asmon.
>>
>>483161330
Apparently her "deep" sleep is meant for her lord Placidusax, so when you drug her and she falls into a deep slumber she breaks her oath, leaving her without a lord, so she demands you become her new lord. If you take her with you she becomes a spirit ash that you can summon. If you do the quest this way you also get her Dragonbolt incant which is nice, it gives damage negation to everything. When you summon her she actually uses it herself and it applies to you too if you stand close enough.
If you don't drug her she presumably dies because you pick up her weapon and her heart, which lets you transform into a dragon priestess yourself, boosting lightning incants.
>>
>>483164086
I can't find any info on this sadly either, its crazy to me nobody seems to know when it's such an obvious path for anyone that wants DEX weapons
>>
>>483155549
How get???
>>
>>483164521
I'd recommend drinking a total of six times, for context as to what Miquella's plan is
>>
Was anybody else expecting some sort of tree-hair eldritch abomination Miquella? We've gone around the entire map finding places where Miquella states he's cast off his body here and there only to then be greeted with Final Boss and just wondering what the point of it all was?
>>
>>483163925
What the fuck what? Did I have something in my teeth?
>>
>>483164323
If you dateraped her she gives you her spell, becomes your waifu, and you get to summon her.
If you didn't she leaves her heart and weapon behind and goes back to placidusax, but you can use her heart to become her.
>>
>>483164054
that's just how it is
Enemies deal twice as much damage as Malenia/Haligtree if you don't collect Skibidi fragments but it's pretty much the same endgame scaling if you do.
It's also fucked up because the DLC gets easier the more you play.
>>
>>483154467
my only complaint of the DLC is not showing us Ranni's original body, even just a portrait in the Carian castle or something. Also wouldn't have minded some clarity on the seeming relationship and plan between Ranni, Miquella, and Melina and how they are all connected to Torrent
>>
>>483163753
There's literally cut dialogue where she talks about you taking from her already, why couldn't they just add that back in?
>>
Does Messmer have anything to do with Rykard and his serpent? What the fuck is that serpent?
>>
>>483164552
What remembrance bosses have you done?
>>
>>483164381
The thing is, many characters are given noble and horrible qualities, even guys like mohg has good aspects to him. With miquella I do think he wanted to genuinely help people, it's just that his obsession with his goals eventually drove him down the path of damnation. An anon said he was essentially a mix of pop culture Jesus and pop culture lucifer and I wholly agree.
>>
>>483164381
I don't give a fuck if Miquella is mind-controlling omen retards for the good of the people. His version of the world is a much better fate than Marika's right now or even the Tarnished, who is just a warrior. He doesn't know jack shit about ruling people. Ranni's ending shows she's selfish too.
>>
>dragon hunter's great katana
>description says it has an anti-dragon effect
>is acquired 2 minutes before encountering an ancient dragon boss
>try it on the boss and do chip damage
Am I retarded for expecting it to actually do something special or did other people think this would be a thing too?
>>
So Radahn or Godwyn?
>>
>>483158652
I don't think it's possible to struggle against anything with greatshield turtling. Especially with the new talismans. Truly a shieldman's world.
>>
>>483164164
>bugged
>having to use a disgusting looking weapon

I think I'll pass on this one
>>
>>483164743
Depends on what your blessing level is.
>>
>>483164552
Making actual cutscenes that provide some sort of narrative closure to the last piece of content for the game was not possible due to budgetary and time constraints, prease understand
have a shitty .webm of Miquella in a black void talking how he wants to suck off his brother as the final thing you see from this godforsaken game
>>
>>483164743
only the weapon art has anti-dragon properties sadly.
>>
>>483164197
>he mind controls your summons
He fucking what?
>>
>>483164725
>Even mohg
Mohg did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>483157257
>i beat the game cuz i used black blade and tiche
phew
>>
>>483164723
All the required to get to Miquella, I think. So Messmer, Rellana, Lion - everything up to that point.
Is everything else a side content or is there any other continuation with the crown of Miquella?
>>
how do I get to the map sign west of the death knight's dungeon
>>
>>483164747
Godwyn retconned to be Radahn
>>
>>483155014
>gold mask truther
the entire golden order got exposed as a fucking LARP by the fingers, Goldmask ending enforces this LARP by removing all free will. Ranni's ending or wiping the slate clean with chaos are the only good options at this point
>>
>>483164616
Does the form boost communion or cult spell? I keep hearing contradictions.
>>
I feel like I already know what the answer is, but are there any special interactions in the Abyss if you're already touched by the Three Fingers?
>>
>>483164616
Is her spirit ash good?
>>
>>483164747
Godwyn, the DLC is fanfic
>>
>>483164747
Radwyn
>>
>>483164747
Marika
>>
>>483164837
Even that does less damage than an R1 from my regular weapon
>>
>>483164747
It's probably Marika, but Godwyn if I have to choose.
Radahn wouldn't wear a headpiece like that.
>>
it's probably been mentioned a lot but skibidi tree blessings should only give defense, and the enemy/boss hp and defense modifiers should be more in line with the base game so good players can replay the dlc without having to ride around for 10 hours while bad players who get hit a lot will have the option to improve or ride around for 10 hours to collect skibidi blessings

as it is now there is not a chance anyone is gonna replay the entire dlc on a new character
>>
Man, the fingers ruins are some of the fucking coolest areas that FromSoft has ever made. Shame that they contain fucking NOTHING.
>>
Any tips for the final fight? Been on it for two hours now and best I've gotten is about 30%. Been doing a lightning bottle build.
>>
>>483164332
>brainlet retard xqc
Literally the only hyper millionaire celebrity so far that has survived a #woman attempt to ruin his life and take away most of his money and assets
>>
>>483164827
So that's it? No alternate endings? No further quests? What a joke of an ending...
>>
>>483164743
The WA is good for hitting the dragons head.
>>
>>483164996
It's a decent weapon if you upgrade it and have the stats for it, but it's not like some Serpent Hunter tier gimmick that you need to use for dragon fights in the DLC
>>
>>483164438
yea she moves like a taurus demon compared to the DLC gang
>>
>>483164656
Alright thanks for the tip anon
>>
>>483160749
>sekiro tear
>stagger fishing with a colossal weapon
He didn't beat it
>>
>>483159979
Melina should come into the fight and give me a motivational blowjob because I got the frenzy to save her ass
>>
>>483152797
why the fuck did miquella turn mohg into radahn instead of like godwyn?

would've been such a cool fight, maybe since he didn't have his soul it could've gone wrong and he would've been revived as this terrible eldrich zombie monster that kills miquella, arena could've had the eclipse in the background from the revive ritual and been hella awesome and scary.
Similar shit to Orphan of Kos?

But nope, all we got were death knights for some reason and a final boss so mind-numbingly stupid and forced that its just retarded.
>>
>>483165034
new weapons suck. Just do a bleed stagger build, and get the golden braid from Marika's hometown. It reduces 30% holy damage.
Get damage reduction talismans
>>
>>483164747
prophesied future god Miquella
>>
any neat arc spells? kinda want to respect to str/faith with some arc to pump up meteor GS
>>
>>483165065
I genuinely thought the crown was a key item used to summon Miquella after fighting the Elden Beast for a bit.
>>
https://youtu.be/XZG0qG_V708?feature=shared
Gaze upon true skill and realize what a shitter you are.
>>
>>483164890
Everything else is side content, but you have like 6 more remembrance bosses. The bad thing is you're going to absolutely murder them now if you have a high skadoo level.
>>
File: 1711679774547301.png (1.45 MB, 1023x664)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>483152797
you guys find this too?

this is behind the shaman village. you have to drop down on to cliffs to get to another part of rabbath's rise
>>
reminder that radahns skin in caelid is blackened from ash/bloodstains/grime during the shattering and you can see streaks of his normal skin tone under it if you look close
>>
>>483164827
Even for a cutscene it was shockingly low effort.
>black background, chair, 1 character that's barely animated
From's renown is going to be succeeded by another studio at this rate.
>>
File: 20240624001832_1.jpg (212 KB, 1600x900)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>Warp to Church District
>Randomly get runes and an Eye of Occultation

Did the zone load wrong and instakill one of the Ulcerated Spirits?
>>
>>483165016
fragments shluld not exist period
it was obvious they just gave up balancing the game and used NG+ scaling from previous games (around mountaintop) and skibidi fragments are nothing but a shitty baindaid that show they have no idea how to fix the mess they made, actively making the DLC more of a slog
>>
>>483164948
Cult. There's a different male dragon form you can get from a painting that boosts communion spells.
>>483164979
Haven't used her much but I'm not impressed desu. But I don't have spirit blessings maxed out, she might be better outside the DLC area. I like her though, she calls you her lord when you summon her and whenever she attacks shit she says "in the name of my brave lord" or something like that.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.68 MB, 2559x1439)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
What's this sisters?
>>
>>483165179
Godwyn got killed by Destined Death. His soul is gone. It's just a corpse mutating.
>>
>>483160059
>form took away her feet
we now know miyazaki didn’t design her
>>
>turn off anticheat
>game becomes smooth again
Now I cannot play online.
>>
>poison flower blooms twice procs "extra damage" when you hit someone with it when they have scarlet rot on them
>if the target has i-frames like from a dodge roll, it procs it and removes the rot but doesn't deal damage
bravo fromsoft
>>
>>483165016
If you're so good, surely you can just no hit the bosses a while longer, but I agree that the entire system is very ill conceived, it's a shitty bandaid to make you "explore" when you'd do that anyway for new loot, and then it's complete filler trash on any possible replay
>>483165065
So far there hasn't been anything found, at least nothing I'm aware of
I'd think dataminers would have found other videos or voicefiles by now
>>
File: 1715098402486932.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
??????????????????????????????????
>>
>>483165123
And she staggers so easily, too. Feels like a completely different game.
>>
>>483152939
>raw meat dumpling
kek get fucked nigga
>>
so do none of my damage reduction talismans work in the shadow realm? is reduction only off the scad frags?
>>
File: 1693212369791867.jpg (2.73 MB, 1440x2000)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>483165259
Damn Milady looks really fun too bad I'm a Moonlight Greatsword addict.
>>
>>483165364
I took a dump on your spiritspring and now it's clogged lmao
>>
Why did they retcon godwyn to be radahn in the dlc?

was it because of retards going on about radahn at his prime?
>>
How do I deal with death affliction in Crumbling Farum Azula? I don't have enough Rejuvenating Boluses...
>>
>>483165364
nvm I found out, destroyed some pile of rocks
>>
>>483165395
you rike?
>>
>>483164641
I never really liked how obtuse and easily broken quests were in the base game, but this is really taking it to a whole new level. The fact that Hornsent turns out to be a massive cunt while Ansbach remains a bro until the end is just salt in the wound. I'd gladly help Leda kill that bitch if I had a second chance.
>>
>>483165496
The funny thing is that it's not even Radahn at his prime, but it's just his soul stuck in a Mohg meat puppet.
>>
>>483165450
He saw how faggy your build is so he just noped out and gave up
>>
Is miquella cringe or based? I cant tell
>>
>>483165496
that's literally it because Mizayaki knows he ain't doing another one. just keep the fans happy and do a sendoff with Prime Radahn.
>>
>>483165496
because Miyazaki's favorite character is Radahn (yes that's his favorite character)
>>
they need to move forward with sekiro as the base because the souls formula is too constrictive and we have reached the pinnacle of what it can do
>>
>>483165510
You run past all that garbage content and get only the items.
>>
>>483165259
is the deflect thing from the flask? playing the game like sekiro sounds kinda based
>>
>>483165612
The ONLY based character in the entire DLC is the Dragon Priestess.
>>
>This dead dragon absolutely dwarfs Bayle and Placid
>It's literally so big it's on the fucking map
Wtf killed it bros
>>
>>483164019
>2 different dragon forms
Wait what
>>
>>483165325
Oh were's the painting?
>>
I got to level 169 in the Dlc should I go back and do the base game? I havent beat fire giant yet (havent even been to where he is)
>>
skibidiscaling
>>
>>483165383
the plothole that would come from godwyn being revived would atleast be more cool that the plothole we got know, literally makes no sense why he revived radahn since hes LITERALLY not the strongest demigod and if miquella can just charm anyone why not fucking charm fucking marika to change the order?? LITERALLY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!
>>
>>483165496
it was easier to animate big man with two swords than coming up with anything original
>>
>>483165462
They stack, but at a certain point I stopped using mine and let the fragment damage negation make up for it.
>>
>>483164747
St Trina, Miquella schizo it into reality
>>
>>483165713
Old age.
>>
>Hold button down to further increase resentment
Lmao
>>
Scadoosh
>>
>>483164019
>insanely OP new incants for both dragon communion AND cult
Huh? We're talking about the Elden Ring DLC, right?
>>
>>483155870
I will never not summon npcs for npc things. they are there to be summoned so I will summon.
>>
>>483164405
>Why did radahn stop the stars"
This isn't answered though
>>
>>483165702
Ansbach is pretty based as well
>>
>>483159613
>>483157495
>main message from Melina and others is that life is worth fighting for, not to burn everything down or give up
>final DLC enemy is a literal globohomo mind control tranny who murdered Radahn for rejecting his faggotry
reminder that Miyazaki is a Japanese ultranationalist

Dark Souls main theme is similar with it being about how even a normal undead can change the world by pure will power to keep going
>>
File: 1647903006639.jpg (926 KB, 788x1200)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
>>483165465
>was hoping to find something else i would enjoy to test out in the dlc
>only used relannas swords for 5 minutes before going back to moonlight greatsword
>still havent found anything else that i want to use
guess im also just too used to it, so many things do tiny baby damage in comparison
>>
Replaying the DLC on a fresh save is going to be hell. May as well stick to NG+ or cheat engine.
>>
>>483165612
Cringe
>>483165702
this, if you don't eat dragon hearts you're STUPID. they are full of protein, minerals and goodness.
>>
>>483165730
sure, ain't no one stoppin u.
>>
>>483165720
I heard it's in Shadow Keep
>>
>>483165617
>Mike Zaki's favorite character is a guy whose only character traits are his horse, being strong, and holding back the stars
>>
>>483161605
people doing 800 attempts and learning every single pattern of an enemies for days on end is so reddit. miyazaki failed at making an rpg and made guitar hero instead.
>>
So we know he's Marika's son and it's soft-confirmed Melina is his sister, but is there anything about who is Messmer's father?
>>
>>483164689
It's pure headcanon but since melina is a spirit she may be able to freely go to the land of shadows if she really wanted to, and ranni may have just been in contact with miquella because he promised himself to her brother.
>>
File: The_Painter_-_01.jpg (117 KB, 750x1080)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Miquella should have been a supporting character.
>indirectly gives you Torrent
>gives you the summoning bell via Ranni
>>
File: 13461462953.jpg (48 KB, 640x468)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I gave the old dude his scroll and he fucked off but now the redmane lady needs him and I can't find him.
>>
>>483165823
Bayle's Flame Lightning is insanely good, and so is Knight's Lightning Spear.
>>
>>483165934
>gitting gud is reddit
lmao
>>
>>483165870
Try the lizard greatsword, it's Ludokino
>>
So is radahn a willing faggot or did he get raped? Why did they make miquella such a nymph, this whole plot feels like rushed fetish material
>>
Find a single flaw.
>>
>>483165259
I love the deflect tear for this fight so much
>>
File: FINALLY.jpg (5 KB, 330x48)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
FINALLY
Now its time to fight this fucker radahn.
>>
>>483158635
for me it's the mausoleum knights. if they all start swinging and crowd the boss they stagger like crazy. the teleport saves their lives too
>>
>>483165996
wlcome to dark souls 2-2 dlc edition
>>
>>483166013
It's slower than dragon maw and deals like 5% more damage. Who the fuck are you even hitting with it?
>>
File: 1704177037640754.jpg (5 KB, 200x202)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>find message in front of item
>'necessary item ahead'
>pick up item
>it's a Great Grave Glovewort
>>
so uh why did they redo messmer's voicework into an objectively inferior version? disagreement with the original voice actor? the lines we didn't hear were all shitty? I don't get it.
>>
>>483165939
Marika fucked the fire giant.
>>
>>483165983
Could easily be a route just like Ranni's
>>
Are there any good ranged spells a STR/FAI build can use? Dragons have been a pain in the ass, I hate ankle attacks.
>>
>>483166171
It also has better tracking, better travel, a roll-catch fire puddle, and nearly 2x the poisebreak.
>>
>>483159016
well we do have the formless mother of blood and there is apparently a "blood star" so assume everything's a celestial entity
>>
File: 1718805683529316.jpg (85 KB, 1400x748)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
So, basically the only members of the divine family spared by (You)r rampage across the Lands Between are
>Ranni, who you bang
>Marika, who you bang
>>483165939
No, not even the barest hint.
>>
>>483165916
You're looking at this the wrong way, he's the favorite because Mitsubishi loves older male on younger male, and this is not an exaggeration
>>
>>483166080
It's too thin
>>
File: 1521269940887.png (464 KB, 1324x992)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>The spectral steed is frightened and can't be summoned
>>
>Haligtree not mentioned once (ever)
>Outer Gods not mentioned once (in relation to Miquella)
>Albinaurics not mentioned once (ditto)
>Misbegotten not mentioned once (ditto)
>Malenia only mentioned once offhandedly not even by name
>Unalloyed Gold not mentioned once
>relationship with Radagon not mentioned once
>relationship with Godwyn not mentioned once
>Torrent, Melina, and the Spirit Calling Bell not mentioned once
>fake trailer scenes

Is literally ANY of Miquella's character from the base game actually in the DLC besides Trina and the Bewitching Branch? No, it's all OC and his character now revolves around a love affair with a character he had no link with. Holy shit loretubers should all just kill themselves. Any analysis of these stories is completely worthless.
>>
>>483166209
It's really weird. He's so good in the trailer and it's like they used an outtake of it. There is no pause or inflection. I'm really confused by the choice.
>>
>>483166251
pest threads are busted against large enemies
>>
>>483165713
the cringe of realizing that vaati still has a career
>>
What kind of build is most effective against Messmer?
>>
>>483152797
So this chart implies you need to rush 9 levels asap unless you really hate yourself?
>>
>>483166251
there's a bunch of str/fth seals in the dlc and ol' reliable clawmark seal, use that and the lightning spear incant
>>
>>483163181
>ohhh noooo radahn you have the scarlet rot now
>guess who can cure it?
:^)
>>
>Start DLC
>Fight Kroger-brand GUTS
>"Huh, that boss was kind of annoying. Hop on multiplayer to help newbies"
>Inappropriate activity detected
>Booted to main menu and forced to play offline
>Lose all motivation to play dlc
Thanks. Cool game. I haven't done anything that would warrant getting booted, so I assume my main character is just fucked now.
>>
>>483163902
that literally came out this year
>>
>>483166371
One that lets you use the fire defense incantation.
>>
>>483165218
Bleed stagger?
>>
The Age of Fracture

>It was done. After a long journey, the Tarnished that first stumbled naked into Limgrave was now the undisputed Elden Lord.
>The Elden Ring was mended, the status quo restored.
>The bells rang out in celebration, a somber but victorious melody echoing through the lush valleys of Limgrave to the fetid scars of Caelid.
>Perhaps someone somewhere raised a mug of ale to celebrate.
>In Stormveil Castle, the new lord Nepheli and her consort Kenneth removed the last of Godrick's banners, sweeping out the storeroom of body parts meant for grafting.
>In the guest room, a young woman assisted a misbegotten to rest. They were guests of the new Elden Lord, this girl and misbegotten. The older misbegotten spoke quietly to the young woman, confused bt grateful and the woman smiled softly and laid his calloused hands on his lap to help him to rest.
>The last of the fire on the Erdtree had gone out and the sparks that fell now resembled fireflies in the night.
>Though the damage had been done, the Erdtree still stood tall, its golden color now a twinkling silver.
>The change in color had caused some of the Golden Order zealots to speculate, of course.
>But others saw the change as positive. The gold that had long been stained and rotted by the years of war and insanity had been melted away. Silver, colored like a blade to cut the rot away, held the promise of a chance to begin again.
>A new era for a new world. One that could be prosperous just as much a chance it would be all for naught.
>But for the Elden Lord, that was a matter for future debate.
>Now, after their journey, it was time for rest.
>In the Lord's deep sleep, fraught with dreams and prophecies, a woman in white appeared by their bedside.
>With one eye scarred shut and smelling of rowa fruit and cinders, the woman gently pulled the linens over the Tarn--Elden Lord and ran a hand through their hair in a gentle, grateful embrace.
>"Sleep well, my Lord. We shall meet again in a quieter world."
>>
>>483166371
I beat him with Mogwhyn's sacred spear. Bleed is just broken.
>>
File: IMG_8282.jpg (43 KB, 736x733)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>Go online
>People are struggling with Relanna
>Beat her on my second attempt blind, just used lightning because her boss room's got water in it and water makes you fire resistant, thereby nerfing half of her damage output in phase 2
>Leveled my skibidis as I found em, so damage was high but not 2-shot levels
Are people just trying to brute force it or something? Did they not level their blessings? It wasn't that hard, right?
>>
>>483165259
>>483165669
i told you niggers they intended for players to use the deflect tear for every single boss fight

it's supposed to be /the/ new mechanic
>>
>free to progress any direction you want from the very start
>everything is pretty much equally hard
>but you have to collect skibidi fragments
>so the first half of the DLC is way too hard and the second half is way too easy
the fragments actually add nothing and really just make the DLC worse in every way. what a fucking blunder
>>
>>483165713
Igon, Dragonslayer
>>
>>483159815
>She basically jizzed on Radahn's head.
Wish it was me.
>>
>INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY DETECTED
What?
>>
>>483166313
Gaius (the boar guy) is an Albinauric
>>
>>483165713
gransax
>>
>>483165916
Look it up yourself if you don't believeme that's his favorite
>>
At what scadu blessing level should you fight Radahn?
>>
Tracking down my last fragments is so painful. I'm only at +18 and the idea there are 6/9 more is insane, I'm pouring over this map but I swear I have all of these.
>>
>>483166475
lol i just got teh same error 2 min. ago, just restart.
>>
holy fuck why are Rellana's combos so long
>>
>>483166593
shit optimization, EAC going haywire
>>
Well /erg/, did you get the dragon wife or become the dragon wife?
>>
how many fragments should you have for messmer?
>>
>he used mimic tear
lol
rofl
lmao even
>>
Good things Miquella has done:
>Helped his sister with her affliction.
>Attempted to give Godwyn a true death and cure deathblight.
>Granted refuge to the albinaurics and other oppresed races.
>Gave relief to the merchants with a melody through St Trina.
>His vision for the world is an order driven by compassion.
Bad things Miquella has done:
>Potentially rot-nuked Caelid (this could have happened unintentionaly due to Malenia's emocional state).
>Bewitched Mogh after getting kidnapped.

He's not perfect, but overall I can't see why people are saying he is evil.
>>
File: tysc.jpg (103 KB, 1088x1292)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Im at my limit im about to resort to greatshield turtling for the final boss
>>
Messmer is the most visual diarrhea boss in this dogshit game. Hope memezaki gets the worst cancers possible
>>
>>483165496
pretty sure mohgdahn is actually weaker than prime radahnif you compare cutscene to story trailer.
>>
>>483166080
It doesn't really resemble a real spear
Also it still has the terrible moveset of a spear
No I won't spam running R1 how could you tell
>>
>>483166515
She's dead anon, nice headcanon tho.Enjoy behing beholden to Marika lmao, couldn't be me.

-Goldmask
>>
>>483166593
stop playing on linux
>>
>>483166538
Rellana was hard for me I just stuck on her for 2 hours. Messmer, I did on my 2nd try. I don't know how people got stuck on him. It was so anticlimactic.
>>
>>483166656
Because isn’t it le hecking badass and cool bro???
>>
>>483166632
do you have the potfriend ones
>>
>>483160198
>>483160572
I wasn't joking when I shitposted about Miyazaki having staff lurk these threads, the DLC ran with the "mohg was a victim of Miquella" shitposters and it's pure kino
>>
The bosses lack personality and buildup for the most part.
>>
>>483166628
as many as you can muster up
>>
>>483166189
At least the Great gloveworts and the ancient stones aren't shit you can get just by buying them from the husks
>>
>>483166542
I beat her without it and I'm a shitter, quit ragging.
>>
writing shit and the balance is borked but the music and art teams continue to put in their A game.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wIJNkuHCXwk&pp=ygUbcm9taW5hIHNhaW50IG9mIHRoZSBidWQgb3N0

>2:52
>>
>>483166686
0 if you want a fair fight.
>>
>>483166758
No, which ones are those?
>>
I'm doing this fort and then going to the Cerulean coast, did I miss anything important yet?
>>
>>483166827
same, you can of course beat the entire DLC without using it, but it's gonna be harder
they meant for you to use it against the aggresive bosses.
>>
The "Strongest Demigod" Radahn
>loses to Morgott
>loses to Malenia
>loses to the Tarnished
>gets amped up by a living god
>loses to the Tarnished again
Fraud?
>>
Prime Radahn being in the DLC isn't a big issue for me, him being the final boss is just stupid.
We have seen people create constructs or use Remembrances to bring people back before they went braindead. It could have been the conclusion to Freya's questline or something, instead of attaching it to Miquella.
>>
>>483166719
I won't blame you anon, they just went completely off the fucking rails
>>
File: wheeze-laugh.gif (177 KB, 410x274)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
>>483159028
>Make joke about Malenia being a fujoshi back in >>408168856
>Go to find others making the same prediction
>It ends up being true
>Malenia is a brocon who tried to ship her brother and cousin together
>Nuked a country because she couldn't contain her fujoshi power level
It's perfect. Kino. I daresay peak cinema
>>
>>483166735
>Goldmask
He really was a genius. Everything is Marika's fault. For the good of all, Marika belongs in the kitchen.
>>
>>483152939
>dual gransax bitching about a dual thrusting sword
>having almost no mind
>playing pvp
No you're a stupid fucking player.
>>
>>483166628
20 is the maximum, i started fighting him at 18 before deciding to get the rest, the differences isn't that big but it might just be what I need to manage to beat him still far from it, got him once at a quarter of his health
>>
Gayme is literally unfucking playable. They better drop a fucking balance patch cuz the testing team was on fucking holiday
>>
File: 585.jpg (125 KB, 962x642)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>/v/ has been having a melty over the DLC because of Scadutree Fragments
>mfw I love exploring every nook and cranny in this game
>>
File: 1712606951568988.webm (3.72 MB, 1280x720)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB WEBM
>>483166864
those random NPC shades?
Some of them hold pots over their head
Some of those sparkle
If you kill them you get one of the two upgrade mats.
>>
>>483166812
Renalla just walks at you, you don't even know who the fuck she is until you kill her
Mesmer is hyped up as the ruler of the Shadow Realm and shit but it's just a footnote.
Bayle and Midra have the best fucking buildup and they are optional bosses.
>>
>>483166841
>music
It's more generic AAAAA OOOO EEEE OOOO with a fiddle in the background. Come on, anon.
>>
>>483166719
I had to equip a normal shield, I just couldn't dodge some of his attacks.
>>
whats a good thing to pull out of my pocket when i invade into a ganksquad who have cleared the whole map and are sitting around a bonefire teabagging their 3v1 conquests

im arcane build
>>
>>483166918
It's bad in a DLC where you have a lot of reused enemies, reused dragon fights. Oh, and now the final boss is fighting Radahn again?
>>
>>483166841
Outside the lore implications and the boss fights, I really like the DLC. The areas are great, albeit a bit empty, but just looking at them as a zone I love them.
>>
>>483166841
Almost every boss theme in the DLC is better than every song in the base game.
>>
>>483164019
>What did memezaki mean by this?
he read the lanneseux shitposts about Vyke here and made it real
>we get to pop the dragon priestess' thunderbolt cherry because she had never loved anyone before
we won bigly
>>
>>483165617
>>483165916
I'd like to add too whenever he's asked who his favorite characters are he most oftenly mentions one of the carians. I legitimately think the guy is just a cariansimp
>>
How do I get the Fire Knight colossal weapon?
>>
>>483166986
a pity its all empty
>>
None of this would have happened if Marika didn't keep shitting out children.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (167 KB, 1140x629)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>483166884
>forgot pic
>>
>>483166986
enjoy havong to do it every time you play with a diffefent character
>>
I just killed the omenfaggot. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>483166986
not everyone has 8+ hours to play vidya everyday
>>
>>483166918
Having Prime Radahn be a full fight against his phase 1 self and not have it be the final boss would have been actually pretty cool
Phase 2 of that fight was a mistake in pretty much every way, Lorefags don't like it, Radahnfags don't like it
I guess the masochists have a new benchmark to try and no hit at least
>>
Kill hornsent. Behead hornsent. Roundhouse kick a hornsent into the concrete. Slam dunk a horn-blood from Belurat tower. Crucify filthy furries. Defecate in an omen’s food. Launch hornsent into the sun. Stir fry hornsent in a scorpion stew. Toss hornsent into Jagged Peak. Urinate into a divine beast's mask. Judo throw hornsent into Abyss. Twist hornsents’ heads off. Report hornsents to the Shadow Tower. Karate chop hornsent in half. Curb stomp pregnant non-human hornsent. Trap hornsent in gaols. Crush hornsent in the warrior jars. Liquefy hornsent in a vat of scarlet rot. Eat hornsent. Dissect hornsent. Exterminate hornsent in the Messmer's flame. Stomp hornsent skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate hornsent in furnace golems. Lobotomize hornsent. Mandatory abortions for hornsent. Grind omen fetuses in the jars. Drown hornsent in fried flame grease. Vaporize hornsent with microsocm. Kick old hornsent down the stairs. Feed hornsent to golden hippos. Slice hornsent with a katana.
>>
>>483167040
Shadowkeep, there's a Fire Knight right before an elevator.
Good luck, it's a monster of a weapon.
>>
Anyone here who's been playing since Demon's Soul willing to share their thoughts? I've been playing since the Dark Souls PC port and I don't like it. These games used to be fun, y'know.
>>
>>483167040
grind
>>
>>483167040
Grinding.
>>
File: file.png (153 KB, 335x305)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
We are so back
>>
>>483164673
>If you dateraped
W-what? That's horrible. How do I do it?
>>
>>483167067
None of this would've happened if Marika just raised her children properly and didn't keep casting them out and otherwise mistreating them
>>
From Freya and Ansbach's quests I almost thought the final boss was going to be either Radahn or Mogh depending on the choices you made.
>>
>>483167135
Messmer did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1f914.png (19 KB, 512x512)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I'm level 160 and don't know what to do with my stats, is it worth putting points into dex just to improve spell cast speed for a sorcery build?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (311 KB, 1920x1080)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Captain America
>>
>>483166295
Yeah. Your wife is the disaster milf or the space witch. They're also the only important female characters to the game and setting, and the characters given the most lore and in rannis case the least butchered questline. I wholly believe miyazaki intends for the marika ending(s) or ranni's to be the canon ones.
>>
>>483167194
Go back you underage faggot
>>
>>483167019
Him being a Laurence, instead of being a Orphan would have been far better though. Miquella boss could have been a magic battle, but From just had to make another big guy with swords instead.
>>
>>483167129
imagine being a wagecuck
>>
>>483167194
>thumbnail
Is called rolling and not being a retarded mongoloid?
>>
>>483167135
based
>>
>>483167210
It's both baby, lmao
>>
>>483165450
>this is one of the DLC bosses people are pissing and shitting themselves over
>>
>>483163643
people really liked this, huh
i found it way too slow
>>
I can't play online on linux anymore since the DLC update, any ideas how to fix?
>>483163656
I play ER at 60 fps on my linux system fag
>>
File: 1693805926314782.gif (143 KB, 540x366)
143 KB
143 KB GIF
>>483167008
NIHIL
>>
>>483166928
>remembering your post from a year and a half ago
kinda weird, anon
still funny though
>>
>>483166515
Now do one for the age of stars and the goldmask endings
>>
>>483167285
Where is that from?
>>
the fucking hippo is hardcore filtering me
he's not supposed to be hard, i've seen and learned his whole moveset, and i still can't fucking win
and he looks so fucking stupid doing it too
>>
You’re Miyazaki

What would you replace the Rellana boss /charaxter with?
>>
How do you beat Romina as a FTH build. I've tried several times now and I've barely gotten her into her second phase and can't do shit on my own with her stupid health pool. Is there a particular incantation that does REALLY well against her?
To be fair to myself I've barely upgraded my flasks and only have 12 in total so I have less room for error
>>
>>483166313
>>Is literally ANY of Miquella's character from the base game actually in the DLC besides Trina and the Bewitching Branch?
Please explain what else was in the base DLC that wasn't speculation
>>
>>483167196
Get the sleeping potion from the poison guy and give it to her at night.
She was a literal nun for placidusax who masturbated to him nightly, and you made her miss a night which resulted in her breaking her vow. Then she demands you become her "lord" in his stead.
>>
>>483166918
That fight is so fucking bad that he'll be remembered for that more than his original boss fight and that's a fucking bummer, man.
>>
>black blade cant even touch messmer
>got him to phase 2 first try with blasphemous
Is resistance/immunity just a meme?
>>
>>483166715
I think it's because people still don't understand Radahn's part. Namely

>they didn't pick up the scroll and realize that Miquella needs to do this to become a god so it's part of a greater plan rather than him just wanting Radahn

and

>they don't know if Radahn consented or not

which is bad because

>if he did then the entire Caelid campaign and all its battles and thousands of deaths (not even talking about the rot here) was just to satisfy Miquella's husband's war LARP
>if he didn't then Miquella looks like he's fueled solely by yandere rape and Radahn is the most passive demigod who just wanted to sit in his castle and barricade himself behind his army so he doesn't get buttraped

The most sympathetic read you can make of the situation is "Miq and Radahn both knew they had to fulfill this prophecy for him to become a god, and he had to become a god to make the world nice, and Radahn agreed, but he went mad with power during the Shattering because Great Runes or something, reneged the deal, and attacked the capital, so Miquella reluctantly went with plan B of killing and controlling him to fulfill the plan." But I'm not sure how supported that is.
>>
>>483166715
Their logic is
>Since he wasn't able to fulfill his promise because we cut him down means he abandoned them
>>
>>483154080
>I saw their HP and just ignored the golems completely.
You just have to break its legs 3 times. It'll fall and then your critical hit will take away half its HP. Saw a 103k crit at one point.
>>
>>483165939
If they're all related, why not Radagon? Anything that says it couldn't be?
>>
>>483164019
>single most atmospheric area is the dragon area
>cliffs: the cliffening the game the movie the experience
you retards always say the stupidest shit
>>
>>483167481
I've used the basic black flame spell on every single boss since I first got it two years ago.
>>
>>483165065
>No alternate endings? No further quests? What a joke of an ending.
Miyazaki has never had a DLC impact base game and confirmed this one wouldn't either. Not sure why so many schizos got their hopes up
>>
>>483167129
Go be a fucking wageslave then, you no longer belong here.
>>
What happened to the shamans?
>>
>>483167473
His hotbox is pretty broken.
It's something that needs to get fixed.
>>
>Boss armored through an attack
>Hits you for most of your health
>Does a roll catch attack after
Bravo Miyazaki
Anyone else tired of this? This game is so fucking stale
>>
>>483167067
It doesn't seem like the Tarnished would be able to influence anything in a profound way as lord of a dead Goddess / uncaring Empyrean. We're just like a fucking janitor wiping their shit.
>>483167205
Marika basically set her children up to fail from the beginning. After telling Miquella to become a god, she sends her Tarnished champion to fuck him over. As a god, Marika was either impotent, uncaring or sadistic - as she did nothing about Malenia's rot.
>>
>>483167583
Didn't they market it as 'different from any Fromsoft DLC until now' or some such shit?
>>
>>483167135
>don't want to side with the hornsent because they're cunts
>don't want to side with Leda because she's schizophrenic
Kinda sucks
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.55 MB, 1173x1149)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
How do I get down here?
>>
>>483167625
got stuffed into jars
>>
>>483166542
cope, if it was they'd have an NPC give it to you or make it a talisman in a spot you can't miss. Not have it dropped by a field boss 95% of people will ride past
>>
>belurat gaol boss
Do I get his sword somewhere?
>>
>>483167505
but i killed placidusucks who the fuck is she masturbating to
>>
>>483167557
It's a literal cliffside climb up a massive mountain surrounded by a storm with lighting going off everywhere that gets progressively stronger and with bigger enemies as you go up culminating in a fight with the guy who literally crippled the last epoch's God.
How is that NOT extremely atmosoheric?
>>
>>483167480
A second boss called Ranella who uses two katanas and becomes invisible. She's joining the battle instead of replacing her.
>>
>>483167481
Spam takers flame with mimic. Game’s a joke, lowest effort went into making it, lowest effort should go into playing
>>
>>483167672
I really enjoy how every enemy now can punish you for trying to drink a flash. Everyone gets a gap closer, a roll catch, a bullshit ass 20 attack combo.
>>
>>483167583
The other DLCs while self contained felt like they had an actual ending/conclusion
Miquella/Radahn just feels completely pointless, Radahn doesn't even say a single thing, Miquella doesn't really get more context other than suddenly being gay for his brother
>>
File: katana.png (857 KB, 1080x671)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
Is the int green katana worth for dex character?
The combo feels really cool,
It does phys damage based on hit if connects or does damage based on int?
>>
File: 20240623_111256.jpg (84 KB, 754x916)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>look on twitter to see normalfag reactions to the dlc
>almost everyone who completed it are meming that people owe mohg an apology and calling miquella names miqqy the molester
Miquellabros what's our response? They're turning on our empyrean
>>
>>483167715
You must be mad.
>>
>>483167715
there is an elevator in church district available once you've drained the water
>>
>>483167753
Yeah. But it's nowhere near that gaol.
>>
>>483167796
It's a bad game.
>>
>>483167135
Sided with hornsent before learning the truth of his kind. I should have helped leda kill him.
>>
>>483167473
He's easy it's just the camera that fucks over the whole fight.
>>
I'm at dancing lion and I haven't seen a single revered spirit ash or whatever the fuck they're called

am I stupid? did I miss em?
>>
>>483167715
Shadow keep, church district, drain the water thanks to a lever and explore the newly revealed area
>>
Why does every fucking nigger enemy in this DLC do a stupid fucking twirl that hits 50 times in a second? And they do the twirl 3-4 times and you just can't play the fucking game while it happens. It's getting real tiresome
>>
File: 1719150595468235.png (73 KB, 598x482)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Reminder that it's the fucking chinks, who love cheating and paying to pass obstacles that are complaining. Remember that shooter that when the CCP cut off chinese internet from the rest of the world, 90% of cheaters instantly disappeared? Persevere Tarnished. You aren't less of a player than a bugman, are you?
>>
File: 1501793518189.jpg (20 KB, 225x225)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Where's the talisman that increases damage when you inflict frostbite? Sleep and frenzy got one so frostbite would be the only status without an attack boost talisman. Which is dumb, so where is it?
>>
>>483167386
>I can't play online on linux anymore since the DLC update, any ideas how to fix?
you wait to see if From cares to put the checkmark again
>>
>Early game/mid game ER bosses
>Fun and fair mix of bosses doing extravagant combos you have to avoid along with openings you can take advantage of to deal decent damage and interact with the game
>A single boss hit will make you nervous but not enough to be a death sentence if you make a mistake, estus flask is there for when you have taken a few hits

>Late game/DLC bosses
>Bosses will either fly into the air and be untouchable while they rain a map-wide AoE magic attack on you or pull off 5 minute long combos where you can't do anything except play defensively and constantly dodge
>Messing up once will either instant kill you or bring you low enough that you don't want to risk moving in to deal damage
>5 minute long segments of bosses dealing damage, and then there is like a 3 second long opening where you can actually respond. If you took any damage at all during their 5 minute long damage segment you will probably use this opening to heal because all damage will either one shot you or take more than 50% of your hp

I just beat Messmer and I've been trying to clear every boss in the DLC (So far have done Divine Beast, Mother of Fingers, Putrescent Knight, and Midra) and I am just not enjoying this DLC. I still intend on finishing it but jesus christ. I genuinely think the best bosses in the game have been the first Morgott, Godwyn, and pretty much everything not in Leyndell or the Haligtree.

Once you get to the endgame and DL content the difficulty just stops being fun. It gets to a point where the difficulty changes from fun to "you must wait 5 minutes dodging and healing before being able to get 1 hit in".
>>
>>483167196
>>483167505
Whats weird is that it's implied Godwyn had similar spells and we know vyke had a similar one. Godwyn may have indeed fucked a dragon. But which?
>>
File: 1707769182077617.jpg (127 KB, 585x639)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>483167935
>>483167856
Thank you
>>
>>483167942
Use summons, shitter.
>>
>>483167583
Technically the ds1 dlc gave you a new cutscene.
>>
Are there no duo bosses in the DLC?
>>
>>483167876
I think Elden Ring has really showed the limits of the Souls formula. People kept getting better at the games and they had to make them harder in unsatisfying ways to keep up. I really hope that this is it for this these, whatever they do next should be more like Sekiro with a different focus.
>>
>>483167904
Dancing lion is (technically) the first boss of the dlc, so unless you didn't explore much it's totally understandable
>>
>>483167826
All it takes is Vaati to make a video that says " Miquella ls story is tragic" and everyone will cry crocodile tears over him
>>
>>483167104
that whole mountain top area north of the church is worth exploring, there's an npc right above that green part that's a bit left of where your cursor is
>>
>bumrushed to last boss
>get filtered at 7 skibidi
>now forced to explore the game for more of them to survive
i guess this system is for retards like me, i consider this a good thing desu
>>
>>483167696
Marika dumped two of her kids into the toilet because of something she did. Marika sends her homunculus to invade a neutral realm, and then ruin the life of a woman who was similar to her. Marika genocides multiple clans and civilizations after she experienced it first hand.
Then there is the possible Godwyn murder plot she might have a hand in.
>>
>>483167768
It's gay and retarded just like you
cliffs SUCK
>>
>>483165496
>>483165614
>malenia simps acting like Radahn was fan service when everyone is seething about it
Miyazaki went with what was foreshadowed rather than the actual fan service of making Miquella be a good boy who was doing everything to revive Godwyn. High IQ plot chads saw this coming, only simps and retards are upset
>>
>>483167481
get flasks
get skibidi fragments

if you need more firepower, grab the PERFUME
>>
File: 1719003090111756.png (712 KB, 950x929)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>483167525
Radahn did consent miquella said he made a promise to him. Miquella also has a ring on his finger on his pre-god model that's on the only arm he kept as a god.
>>
>>483168152
t. FearOfHights
>>
okay I'm at 60 successful to 5 unsuccesful invasions on perfume build
This shit is insane
>>
>>483165450
I spammed giant hunt on that fool
>>
>skibidi this, skibidi that
Are you guys really over 18 years old?
>>
Damn that shit was cool as hell
>>
The easiest way to illustrate the disparity between current Miquella and the original plan for him is that in his cut dialogue he calls Malenia "my dear twin"/JPN:"beloved younger sister", while in the DLC, he dehumanizes her by just calling her "my loyal blade" while praising Aeonia and giving no regard to the trauma it caused her. I could almost give it some credit for illustrating his loss of humanity on the way to godhood... but that contrast only works if the other ending isn't cut
>>
File: GQvkUdfWMAA9p0q.jpg (1007 KB, 1120x1943)
1007 KB
1007 KB JPG
Mohg....
>>
>>483168140
>because of something she did
?
>>
>rellana has 2 cool swords
>can't use them one at a time
lame as fuck
>>
>>483168379
im 27
>>
How are you supposed to dodge Radahn's zoomies shit without using a shield? That stream of 5 attacks holy attacks into the real charge into the follow up trail doesn't have enough time between them.
>>
>>483167904
>am I stupid? did I miss em?
yes stop beelining to the next objective nigger the first revered ash is halfway to scorched ruin
>>
File: 1708608662351920.png (37 KB, 252x258)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>483167826
>Miquella was literally revealed to a brainwashing incestuous rapist
>drugged Mohg then stole his dead body
>had Radahn murdered then nicked his soul
>all that to turn his brother into his flesh golem bodypillow to rape him
>"Wait why do people think Miquella is the bad guy here?"
>>
So is it after Renalla that the dlc picks up the pace and starts getting really good? Because so far its been fairly average and only Bayle has been the highlight so far
I'm not seeing any 10/10 worthy review material so far
>>
>>483165450
I thought this was one of the more honest and balanced bosses in the DLC desu.
>>
File: 1711408293907971.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1250)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>sussisex or whatever its called (the dragon before Bayle) is a copypaste, HP inflated piece of shit with double-exploding lingering AoE lightning swipes in a pool of water
>die a few times to it before realizing this is just not fun, and cheese it with frenzy laser from the hill
>Bayle is a fucking amazing boss, but I kill it in 2 tries, or 3, because I quit out when killing it the 2nd time so I could summon the NPC so he could dump his lore on me while im at it
ugh this game...

Also, I started this DLC at lvl80, but it "forced" me to start leveling up past that, because I didn't understand just how vital the fragments were. I'm at 138 now, do I just keep going for funsies? Or do I stop here, so I can atleast invade down to 125, and up, and still keep this character somewhat as a PvP char in the future?
>>
>>483168072
Miquella's story IS tragic because he's a retard with good intentions but still a massive retard
>>
the world they built for the dlc is absolutely amazing and i hate to pretend its not
>>
>>483153191
>>483166937
PvP is one of the most important elements to these games. That you hate PvP so much just shows you're a shitter.
>>
>>483168454
>this dlc
>getting good
LMAAAOOO
>>
>>483167625
Hornsent genocided them, that's why Marika went on a genocidal rampage in turn
>>
>>483168160
Where was the Radahn and Miquella stuff foreshadowed?
>>
>>483168286
>Radahn did consent miquella said he made a promise to him
Miquella's whole thing is he's able enchant people to fall in love with him. Is there anything in game that allows us to tell if Radahn was subject to Miquella's enchantment or did just actually love him
>>
Is Fromsoft cut content ever not more compelling than what we actually got? It always seems like 60% of a good game gets left on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>483168395
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>483168454
LMFAO the DLC jumps off a cliff after Relanna.
>>
>>483168379
Bamco gave the twitch cancer a chance to play the game first, gave influencer early copies, and even celebrated when some Pewdiepie reject started playing ER because of his millions of viewers.
A meme game should be treated like a meme.
>>
>>483168387
I still don't know how to avoid that explosion shit but yeah very cool fight
>>
File: 1705399408154226.png (1.97 MB, 1638x747)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
I can't believe I paid 40$ for this slop.
>>
>>483168491
i'm at like 180 and invasions + coop are super popular
You get so many runes in the DLC sticking at 125 is literally just for hypercompetitive autists - nobody actually playing the game is oging to be at around that level
>>
>If you use Miquellas great rune he has different dialogue when he grabs you again.
Cool
>>
>>483168636
If Miquella was enchanting Radahn, Radahn would have come back and married him sooner. If anything, he wasn't using his powers on Radahn because he wanted Radahn to genuinely love him.
>>
>>483168454
Nah bro, just stop playing entirely, theres no reason to continue playing the DLC, just stop playing videogames.
>>
>>483168687
Run away from the boss anon
>>
>>483168636
The vow was a two way street. If he was charmed, he wouldn't have needed to make such a vow
>>
>>483168717
Use the deflecting tear nigga
>>
>the golems in the lava forge can get stunned by crystal darts
Neat.
>>
>>483168003
You know you were exaggerating a little bit for effect, but the final DLC boss is unironically exactly how you describe and it's my fucking limit for these kinds of games
>>
>>483167826
It's tickling my autism how even his fans have turned completely on him. Almost makes me want to make a real Twitter account, but then I would just be a caricature lorefag going "uhmmm actually..."
>>
>>483168717
The mausoleum's are trivialised by parrying.
>>
so how shit is int in the DLC really
>>
Seems like it’s a takers flame spam typa dlc. Should I say fuck it and go 99 fth or is that diminished returns?
>>
>>483167472
Taylew's Ruined Forge, west of the Shadowkeep
>>
>>483168641
I'm still mad over the huge rework they did to DS3 before launch.
>>
File: h.png (78 KB, 623x94)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
did the Greater Will abandon the world?
>>
>>483168503
That's every demigod. Radahn, marika, ranni, malenia, even rykard before he lost his mind. Goldmask was unironically right.
>>
>>483167135
Based
>>
>>483168717
I just equiped a great shield and abused guard counters
hate how every one of them can hyper armor all my attacks
>>
>>483168454
Did you fight divine beast? If so it's only downhill from that point, with the exception of a few optional bosses
>>
File: 1711676386687248.jpg (92 KB, 850x1202)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Just beat messmer
It was actually a great fight
Plenty of downtime after his combos for a heal or attack
Theres only like three melee combos you really need to learn to dodge well, the grab and jumping spear plunge are easy to read + dodge
Snake phase is not hard at all, doesnt even do chip damage through medium shield and he just added a spinning spear dash attack for melee
I was WAY more frustrated at dancing lion and golden hippo
How much more kino can I expect?
>>
>>483168815
pretty shit
>>
>>483168815
They forgot it was a stat in the game
>>
File: 1716242168574940.jpg (2.46 MB, 2560x1440)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
So, bad news about the new Trina sword in pvp: it functions exactly like normal sleep.
Good news is that it's long as fuck and has a slightly higher damage.
>>
I still don’t get why st trina wants miquella dead
>>
I wish we could have a ruined forge but the entire legacy dungeon instead of a tiny ruin
>>
ive genuinely never encountered as much dickless behavior in any video game as i have in elden ring pvp

the host and 2 phantoms are absolutely terrified of fighting me 3v1 unless im like a fish in a barrel for them to spam r1 on. doesn't matter if i'm hiding using a boss or 2 dogs and a deer as backup, they absolutely refuse to try to progress and will instead try to wait me out. ive had hosts pull the plug on me rather than try to fight me 3v1 when i have mob backup lol. at this point it cant even about losing progress but losing face or some shit
>>
>>483168717
I can't belive (You) paid $40 for this slop!
>>
>>483168840
Greater will made shit then peaced out and kept AYYing it up across the cosmos not it's problem anymore
>>
File: IMG_4301.jpg (1.53 MB, 3840x2160)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>the sword of night
>constant vfx
>a really cool ash of war
>has the serpent blade strong attack
This thing is fucking awesome
>>
>>483168636
Miquella's enchantments are broken along with his Great Rune before the final battle and Radahn still agrees to become his consort while showing flashes of his old personality like his chuuni fight intro. I think it's genuine.
>>
>>483168746
Well, what does he say?
>>
>>483168771
I'm not sure what that is but will it stop him from randomly gaining armor on his attacks?
The ones that he uses 6 times in a row based on input reading?
>>
>>483168491
Based fellow hill cheese chad
I upgraded Tiche to +10 and was ready to break my no summons rule but I ended up getting him down to 20% solo with the dragon gkat and finished off the rest on the hill.
>>
>>483168815
practically all my spells are reserved for mobs while i end up spamming AoW with my greatsword for bosses... bit tuff
>>
>>483168895
>>483168902
what is NOT shit then?
>>
>>483167470
Age of Order

>The Elden Lord had done it. As to how they had done it, there was much speculation.
>Some said that the Lord had studied under the noble Goldsmith. Others refuted that the Lord had been instructed by the very Erdtree itself, whose machinations and plans are far too divine for those with weaker minds to comprehend.
>Whoever had guided the Lord, the outcome was undeniable:
>They had purified the Golden Order.
>No longer would the hands of mere men, demigods, or the outer gods themselves could dare to sully the Order that encompassed all life.
>No longer could a Marika shatter the Ring.
>No longer could one toy with the concept of life and death
>No longer could a Lord alter the course that all life must follow.
>Indeed already there was talk that the burning of the Erdtree was symbolic, A cleansing fire to stem the sickly branches of Marika's dynasty and make room for new saplings.
>Of course, was this a guarantee that all life would be bathed in gold and every creature of grace or gracelessness would live in a blissful utopia? No.
>But the Golden Order could grow, evolve, without the needless bickering and fickleness of man and gods in selfish desire. Where the Greater Will and Marika had perverted the Order, now all things would live under equal and unbiased rule.
>There would be peace and prosperity, just as there will be war and strife. The natural order of things, like the sun follows the moon.
>And sitting upon a throne, bathed in golden radiance, the Elden Lord would persist, working towards a future that offered the chances of success and failure.
>From the Limgrave plains that would soon yield a bounty of wheat to the streets of Lyndell hidden under ash, all was golden.
>And all was pure.
>>
>>483168592
the showdown between Malenia and Radahn was the most important aspect of the shattering and was the focus of the first announcement trailer and story trailer for ER. DLC explains why the showdown happened in the first place, it was all properly foreshadowed. People are just mad because it turned out the fight only happened due to Miquella being a piece of shit
>>
How do you dodge Metyr's black hole beam attack?
>>
File: 20240624004625_1.jpg (253 KB, 1600x900)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
how da fug do you get down there? are those 3 miquella crosses?
>>
>>483168387
I wish we got one of Metyr’s spells instead of ANOTHER FUCKING MOON SPELL WHAT THE FUCKKKK

I HATE YOU MIYAZAKI
>>
>>483168286
How many times did he touch the ring and dream about Radahn coming back to marry him?
>>
>>483168815
THe strongest INT weapon is a bottle of ice
>>
>>483169009
Anything outside this dlc
>>
>>483168938
casual pvers dont understand invading and take it super personally
>>
>>483169009
milady+deflect tear shield
>>
Any tips for Gaius? I get him lower consistently not using Torrent because horseback combat is dogshit but the insane comboslop and gravity AoE spam is stunchaining me too hard so I eventually get nuked.
>Twice now he's immediately stunlocked me the moment I walked through the fogdoor
>>
>>483168548
PvP is an unimportant mini game that nobody seriously cares about, go play RTS or fighting games if you want skill based PvP
>>
The player combat in Elden Ring is not adequate for the enemies you face. It does not offer an compelling; skill based experience like Sekiro and Bloodborne did. You are being frustrated into trying to get damage in after watching the boss do a series of acrobatics for 15 seconds only to get slammed by a combo extension that is intentionally designed to catch you out when you get sick of waiting around. This is not fun! This is the main point I am making with this review, it's not that it's "too hard for me", The INTENDED way to fight these bosses in this game IS NOT FUN!

I'll get into this more below...

The difficulty at this point simply boils down to the bosses tricking you into rolling too early or late and then frame catching (roll punishing) you for not getting a frame perfect roll, a roll that has input delay on it as it only occurs after the button has been released, meaning that the roll is based on prediction instead of reaction in many cases as the bosses delay an attack only to release it instantly. I also have noticed that many time the hit-boxes seem appear before the weapon is actually swung... This means you HAVE to learn each individual boss's timings on so many of their attacks to avoid them. Rubbish! Sekiro fixed this already ffs and made it happen on press as well as having the reaction based deflect system.

In the past the way you'd avoid these delayed attacks is by outflanking them; but they now give most of these bosses near infinite tracking on their attacks FORCING you to time a dodge the way the devs want, and some of these attacks have way to many active frames so they will automatically hit you even if you roll into them. Insane!
>>
>>483168809
I don't have parries because I don't use shields.
>>483168871
Melee has it easy, as always
You're lucky if you can get two spells off in this game without summons
>>
>>483168771
where tear
>>
>>483168960
>"Dear Tarnished, I wish all the fujofags in the thread had a proper fatherfigure growing up, so they would stop posting their cringe. They will never pass..."
>>
>>483168768
Miquella has made a ton of vows to people he had enchanted. The entire premise of the Haligtree was that it would be a haven for oppressed, but the people who came were enchanted to his promise.
>>
New thread

>>483169187
>>483169187
>>483169187
>>483169187
>>483169187
>>483169187
>>
>>483169009
I havent tried them yet but presumably out of the endless faith incantations they added atleast one or two have to be good
>>
Uhhhh, why did this hornsent nigga just randomly invade me, wtf did I do to you foo
>>
>>483168938
get bent nigger i specifically switch to all hated shit if i coop and host gets invaded just to piss you off
>>
>>483168960
Just different variants on how you'll be loved forever and stuff like that.
>>
>>483168938
It doesn't help that a lot of the PVP progression has been nothing short of an arms race of faggotry to see who can outcancer the other party first.
>>
>>483169248
Hornset can't be trusted, murder him
>>
>>483168952
yes and fromsoft was afraid of actually succeeding at something so they gave it a dogshit stat split and garbage scaling
>>
>>483169217
>page 5
Fucking chill
>>
>complete final boss
>suddenly there's a shattering effect like an enemy encounter in a FF game
>revealed that it was a Trina induced dream all along
>appear next to Cocoon of the Empyrean with Leda there standing up after lying down flat
>"What's wrong, why are you so pale? Touch the hand and be transported to Land of Shadow."
>>
File: 20240623184016_1.jpg (357 KB, 1360x768)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>483169143
Whatever you say fag, I'm having fun.

Redditspacing
>>
>>483169118
I'm glad someone asked because my autism figured out the combo that an anon pointed out the other day
Roll into the first three attacks (the boar hitbox seems to miss this on mid roll) then roll twice into the left attack and you get 2-3 attacks off or a heal / attack
>>
>>483168892
Well, the dragon fight is kino thanks to the quest, otherwise maybe the mother of fingers and lord of chaos?
>>
>>483168773
Yeah it's really just not that fun. I love the challenge of these games, I hate how slow the combat is made by making the bosses "challenging" by basically making me wait to attack once after a 50 hit combo from the boss.

Sekiro had the ideal combination of mixing offensive play with defensive play. They need to put an end to the Soulslike formula and just make Elden Ring 2 with Sekiro/Bloodborne combat
>>
>didn't progress any quest past Shadow Keep
>burned the tree
>did the battle royale fight
>picked up their drops
>other npcs are now gone
>found Freya's stuff in Shadow Keep
>can't find the other npcs corpses anywhere
>still missing Leda gloves, pants and helm
>still missing Sir Ansbach and the shrimp man you summon vs Messmer

Help? Please?
>>
>>483168919
She's his discarded love and compassion. What's left of miquella is a goal obsessed monster way more willing to brainwash people for his agenda. Godhood in elden ring is also described as a prison. She wants to kill the newborn god and let whatever is left of miquella in there die too.
>>
dear Jesus just how many men has Marika slept with? btw do we know who the blonde girl in the picture with the old man is?
>>
>>483168919
Miquella will just become mind-controlled by the Two fingers like Marika was. St Trina is Miquella's love and doubts. He abandoned his humanity and kindness to become a god.
>>
>>483169448
burning the tree ends all the npc stuff
>>
>>483165285
>you have to drop down on to cliffs to get to another part of rabbath's rise
Fuck i jumpped down the cliff but couldnt find a spot to jump off so i just left
>>
>reusing Remembrance bosses in a 20 hour, $40-50 DLC
>one of the Remembrance bosses is another Tree Sentinel
>Wyverns, Tree Spirits, unmodified Tree Ssntinels, Death Rite Birds, and other base game bosses are recycled wholesale all across the DLC

This is actually fucking unjustifiable. Refunded. Will buy it when it's $5 maybe.
>>
>>483169448
You're fucked now, sorry.
>>
>>483169448
Burning the tree is the point of no return for all the quests
>>
>>483169027
Based beyond belief
>>
>>483169349
>>483169349
>>483169349
>>
>>483169598
I'm glad I got it for 30 from a key site, at that point I don't feel ripped off at least since the DLC has some good elements
>>
>>483166906
>fags still argue whether or not it was radahn to this day
>malenia nuked him with fungus jizz and only drawed
>you jump him with a gank squad when he has stage 6 turbo cancer
>you are the main character
>>
>>483169645
retard
>>
>>483169545
I wish we could have saved St Trina, it's strange that the embodiment of love that he "divested" did not share its own fate.
>>
>>483168641
Because they're retarded. They create extremely good foundational shit (models, bosses, items, landscapes) but then fuck up the shit with quests, and in many cases rewrite shit.... In the most boring way possible. Literally. Great runes that manipulate the aspect of reality? The ones that are the reason for the twisted demigods? Rewritten to be nothingburgers, barely even in focus. Originally they all held abilities now they just are a + to your stats when active. Dreambrew? The quest that gives more dialogue from each NPC? The one that has huge interactivity with the world? Cut. Literally nothing in place. It's funny that people say REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT DIDNT FIT. no it got CUT. There's nothing In place. There's nothing in malenias quest place. The omen NPC quest in Lyndell? Cut. Not one npc quest in Lyndell. It's not that we got something else. Or what we got is worse. WE GOT NOTHING IN ITS PLACE. That is my problem with the cut content
>>
>>483167473
Stay behind it as much as you can. Learn whe. To lock off.
>>
>>483168491
There's tons of PvP at 150-200 dude
you're living in the fucking past
>>
>>483169294
yes this is the real problem, they've contextualized pvp as a high risk environment both in terms of actual progress and the dumb face losing shit. you lose a rune arc and you have to resummon and other shit. there was the most non-sweaty pvp in dark souls 2 and areas like the bell tower and rat covenant because they were basically characterized as a funny meme pvp zones.
>>
>>483165450
>parry
It's that simple.
>>
>>483169598
I always kinda ignored the complaints people had about Reusing shit in the base game but in the DLC it's pretty insane.

In the overworld the only new, original enemies I can think of are the fire knights, the omen assassins, the wickermen and the leechmen

The shadowmen are just the humans from the base game colored black, same finger crawlers in the finger ruins, same bears in the forest, same soldiers in the camps and castles, same bats, same demihumans, same misbegotten, same wolves, same sorcerers, same giants, same perfumers, same vulgar militia, so much same shit it's insane.

I can understand reusing the same assets for the base game to cover your bases because making an open world game requires a lot of assets and clever use of reusing assets, but they dropped the ball here hard. This feels less like a DLC of new content and more like a DLC of cut content they didn't have space for in the base game
>>
What was Ensha's problem?

>Sorry about my mans, he got ahead of himself
The fuck do you mean by that, old man.
>>
>>483166538
I dunno, i staggered her right at phase transition then killed her so i never got to see phase 2. Might be hard
>>
>>483169047
But where was it ever mentioned anything about the reason for the showdown? Just the fact they fought isn't foreshadowing anything.
>>
>>483168954
>can fucking oneshot you if you let him grab you
>yeah bro he totally can't do charms anymore
m8
>>
>die to messmer
>mimic finishes him off right after I die
>still have to beat him again
FUCK
>>
>>483158949
RL 80 +17 (I know I'm making it unnecessarily harder IDC, I killed Mohg ASAP on a new character to get here as early as I could)
Vagabond, 55 VIG, 17 END, 52STR
Knight Armor from Roundtable
Heavy Longsword with Square-Off
Scadutree 8

Getting my ass kicked, but really enjoying it. Only complaint I really have that isn't personal preference is the framerate drops on Divine Beast when he does the ice/lightning combos, and I think Rellana is too fast for a Fromsoft game, other than tgat having a good time.
>>
>>483166930
>Everything is Marika's fault
If anything we find that Marika did literally nothing wrong, except trust Godfrey to come back faster
Seriously what the fuck was he doing
>>
>>483163032
The lore seems pretty bad, the rest is really good.
>>
>>483170481
Fucking bad bitches in Africa.
>>
>>483168717
kiryu setsuna!?
>>
File: 1572217268154.png (64 KB, 217x207)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>new From DLC
>all the shittters getting filtered once again
>>
is there a good way to brick peoples saves in pvp
>>
>>483169153
Literally kill the first fire golem I think
>>
>>483170326
He wanted the medallion you found in the Albinauric Village.
>>
>>483168919
how can you have an age of compassion without love
>>
>>483166991
Thats so gay
>>
>>483168919
Because being God is a cage, St Trina said so
>>
>>483171168
Damn, I guess it's just that simple sometimes, huh.
>>
So you fucks CAN move fast when you want to.
>>
>>483170326
Gideon ordered him to kill you if you got both medallions and learned about how to get to the Haligtree, but Ensha got antsy and attacked you as soon as you got the medallion and learned about what Gideon's team did to the Albinauric village. Think of Gideon and his goals like the CIA during the 70s-80s, they're compiling intel so that nobody else can have it, and then icing anyone that gets in their way and learns what's really happening. That's why after Ensha is dead he buys you off with rare shit for info, he knows he's lost the element of surprise and that he wouldn't win a fight with you.
>>
please tell me the dragon hunter katana is good
>>
>>483153748
Nah, the point is to git gud, fuck eveyone who called this game easy.
>>
>>483170990
I beat the DLC last night

Probably the worst DLC From has made so far. Gonna try running through the rest of the optional bosses now but from the few I have defeated so far, they're not great
>>
>>483170990
I beat the DLC last night

Probably the best DLC From has made so far. Gonna try running through the rest of the optional bosses now. From the few I have defeated so far, they're great
>>
Ok I give up. If i set myself to offline can I cheat? I've been on this final fight for hours and even when summoning people they dont last but 10 seconds into phase 2.
>>
>>483164738
>His version of the world is a much better fate than Marika's right now or even the Tarnished, who is just a warrior.
did you miss the part where he objectively couldn't deliver on his promises, and had a penchant for hiding away, abandoning, and imprisoning everyone and everything he couldn't save?

>>483169908
>>483169545
I don't think trina is literally his love and doubts, I take it more that abandoning his love was the only way he could abandon her, as a means of severing his own emotional connections.
my take is and has been for a long time that trina is a positive depiction of a death deity, offering both death and sleep as mercies to people like malenia, who objectively cannot be saved.
miquella rejected the concept entirely, he wanted to save EVERYBODY, and he was going to do so by abandoning, imprisoning, and oppressing everybody he couldn't. abandoning trina was the first step on his path of oppression
>>
>>483169958
to be fair, I prefer the empty leyndell, it's much better thematically in regards to what the city is meant to represent. the city is meant to be as much of a hollow, zombified husk as the nobles who abandoned it, and having NPC shit in there would have detracted from that.
>>
What weapon is good for pvp INT wise? Using claymans spear here
>>
>>483164931
lol, no it doesn't
Go crawl back into your hole simp.
>>
>>483168163
>>483167775
>>483167481
Tried everything and ended up settling on just the Taker's Flame spam tactic and had to rebirth to use it (I was pure FTH, now I'm STR/FTH). I feel like if I had gone through the effort of building up Scatfrags as well as flask potency and count I might have been able to do it eventually w/ Black Flame spam but I honestly just don't feel like it right now.

Either way I beat her. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>483175467
Tagged myself by mistake and meant to reply to >>483167568 instead
>>
>>483168641
Yes, because 90% pf the time the cut content relied on mechanics/concepts that From couldn't figure out how to make work. DS3 had a wildly different and much better story originally, and it was a much better fit for the series and as a conclusion, but it all relied on things that From wasn't happy with/couldn't pull off. OG DS3 relied on the DS1-style interconnected world, world-tendency events and event based NPC quests, Aldrich being a water-type boss that From can't ever get right, horse travel for certain areas, and the Gael/Oscar/SoC hybrid quest that carried for the entire story. None of it worked, so From went with a completely different game for DS3 that was easier to make, and we got DS1+2 instead.
>>
>>483168395
Ansbach said it best that miquella didnt see the humiliation in using his corpse as a puppet. Mohg got it worst
>>
>>483168004
Fortissex. Duh.
>>
>>483168952
Too bad it scales like shit because the weapon itself is amazing
>>
>Lord of the Old Order, Let us go to-
>"Have no qualms, my dear consort"
>*gain some buffs and free yourself from the devil's grasp
What, is the power of love too anime for miyacuckymartin?
>>
>>483172494
It's not getting good when your damage output and defense is highly dependant (see OP's picture) on how many of these things you've collected. It has nothing to do with your understanding of a boss's moveset, or your ability to dodge or parry. It's all about flat stat boosts that items provide.
>>
AAAAA DRAGON FIGHTS ARE SO DOG SHIT
STOP ADDING THIS FILLER FIGHT ALL OVER
>>
>>483177282
They'd have to think of bullshit for the other endings and that might take a whole half hour or something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.