[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: perfume.png (141 KB, 495x640)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
PerfumeCHADS Edition

>News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Xh4vbs6go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uT8wGtB3yQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZenOn7WUo

>Latest patches
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-112

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Previous
>>483141926 (Cross-thread)
>>
>previous
>>483152797
>>
Did I just help a ghost rape a giant nun that's sleeping the middle of a blizzard?
>>
Can you finish Ansbach's quest if you side with Hornsent against Leda first? I presume you can't fight Leda with Ansbach then? Does the questline just ignore this part if so or does it just end?
>>
I hate the giant fires they all suck
Slapping ankles for 10 minutes while dodging stomps sucks
Throwing giant pots into their furnace while dodging homing fireball spam sucks
>>
File: 1719139320965131.png (17 KB, 386x413)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>Foundational elements good, quests and rewrites bad
>Great runes downgraded from reality-altering to stat boosts
>Dreambrew quest cut, removing NPC dialogue and world interactions
>Malenia's quest removed without replacement
>Omen NPC quest in Leyndell cut, no NPC quests there anymore
Okay why does fromsoft do this? I see so many people say "it got rewritten" no, it got cut. There's so much that got cut
>But it changed over devel-
Yeah, and now there's less. Nothing of that remained. We lost dreambrew, the Lyndell omen quest, environment changing through divine towers, we lost stargazing, we lost great runes weapons, we lost malenias questline, we lost miquellas ending. All that was lost, what did we get in return? Nothing. Miyazaki needs to retire, half the content for shit is done and then he says "nope delete that". Dude is the ken Levine of Japan. Oh and guess what? Even for the DLC?

GLOAMNEYED QUEEN CONTENT GOT CUT
>>
GEQ would've just witch of whatever from ds1 stuck in a giant mound of dead dudes and unable to die, even when you killed her she would've just said sorry over and over
you know it to be true
>>
File: erg.jpg (573 KB, 2560x1600)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>Beat area boss
>Still no area map
Uhh thank you miyazaki I guess
>>
File: 1706193411048096.jpg (38 KB, 413x395)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Gotta love shitters crying everytime Fromsoft releases something new.
>>
so are the perfume bottles good or are they too slow against anything with higher than 1 poise
>>
>>483171421
they're good. i've been using them against all the bosses including messmer
>>
File: 1714924112652959.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1200)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
Guys! I've fallen and can't get up!
I pulled the level to turn around the things, and went down to grab the item. But now I can't seem to find a way back up. I think I have lit a bonfire up there, but what if I haven't? Would I have locked myself out of the rest of the fucking DLC?
>>
thumbnail looks like cock n balls
>>
>>483171503
I rolled into the dlc with my non arcane character and now I'm sad
>>
>>483170605
Yeah I never understood half the content that got cut, or why. The Flame of Frenzy merchant quest looked cool.

I genuinely don't know why they would get rid of any of this, especially when most of it was already in a completely finished state that people have been able to restore
>>
>>483171756
they scale with dex so you're good. i've been having a blast
>>
DLC scale with NG+ ? The char I have is on NG+ and I don't wanna get raped
>>
Is there a reason to not lap up every possible cheesy advantage for the DLC?
>>
File: 1000001984.jpg (3.39 MB, 3024x4032)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
Should I take this guy into DLC ?
>>
is the dragon hunter great katana any good
>>
>>483172167
>DLC scale with NG+ ?
Yes just like the main game
>>483172231
No you should cheese everything you can
>>483172292
Yes and also learn how to take screenshots
>>
>no st trina ending in which we put everyone to sleep
>>
>>483169349
Please educate me on the lightning perfume bottles. I am a strength-core build. Does using perfume bottles require spec changes? Some anon posted a guide how to make the best build for that build. Anyone have it? Apparently it was game breaking kek.
>>
>>483171857
This char is just 16 str/18 dex/60 mag, prisoner I could respec dex but the poison flask I got is definitely arcane. I'm keeping this account lvl capped for pvp
>>
>>483172469
But the amount of souls I get for enemies on NG and NG+ is the same in DLC ?
>>
>>483172481
>picrel
kek I love how people thought there was going to be somekind of a relationship or connection between Messmer and the twins, so much art of the three together was made and in the end there's nothing
>>
>>483171576
the top part isnt accessible through your current area so dont bother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbOUy4CW8k the new theme song slaps
>>
>>483172626
It is quite fucking hilarious. I suppose I was one of the rare ones who didn't give a shit. I personally despise coming up with my on own theories because statistically I will be wrong. If people don't know Miyazaki by now, he gets off on making mysterious, illogical concepts that will never piece together a story that makes complete sense. I seriously don't know why people do this.
>>
>3080ti
>5800x
>Can't maintain stable 60FPS
What the fuck is going on?
Does anyone have a 3080ti and can share their config with me?
>>
File: kinochio.jpg (892 KB, 2560x1440)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>"zerg" fight
>main boss has clearly telegraphed attacks with audio queues so that you know to react even when he is off screen
>his adds are there mostly to try and throw you off and pressure you into making mistakes which matches the theme of the boss
wow it's like knowing how to design a game around your core systems makes it more enjoyable

if the next from game doesn't have sekiro / LoP style parrying im out
>>
>>483169349
Can we talk about how absolutely fucking garbage the itemization in this game is?

>zero new pure strength colossal weapons or even pure strength weapons in general
>retarded amounts of INT and DEX weapons
>more colossal weapons with INT requirements than not

I could go on but why bother. I hate the shitty fucking itemization in this game and the DLC only made it worse with retarded stat requirements like they want to force people to stupidly high levels, which would be fine if there was a real level cap so you wouldn't have to worry about locking yourself out of multiplayer groups but there isn't. I just feel like so much of this game is negatively affected by shitty design. Whoever was in charge of the mechanics and itemization is literally retarded and just about anyone else could've done a better job with it.
>>
>run into sennesax
>had fun because it felt like a monster hunter fight
>>
More like Shadow of the Nerd Tree
Every other word is four syllables
>>
Dryleaf arts suck what the fuck are you people smoking I'm doing fuck all damage
>>
How many fragments can you get before Messmer?
>>
>>483172626
Practically none of Miquella's relationships that were discussed in the main game appear in the DLC at all and it's so fucking lame.
>Little mention of Melania
>No mention of Godwyn
>No mention Radagan
>No mention of fucking anyone besides Radahn, who had literally no relation to Miquella until retconned lore presented in the DLC

What a fucking waste. I love Radahn, I'm glad we get to see him pre-Rot corruption. I did not want him to the final boss. There were so many other plotlines being built up around Miquella with other characters and they chose the single character that did not have anything to do with Miquella. I would have killed to see Godwyn's Prince of Death form as the final boss
>>
Gonna play DS2 to wash the shit taste of shadow of the shit tree out of my mouth
>>
I'm finding the bosses really fun, my only issue is the connecting areas that feel like Lords of the Fallen slop
>>
>Miquella charmed and raped Mohg and not the other way around
Hilarious twist really
>>
>>483174518
Yeah, I've said it before but it's really impressive how From managed to piss off the fans of every single character with the DLC's storyline, it's almost like they were actively trying to piss as many people off as possible. Can't believe we waited two years for this schlock.
>>
>>483173779
What I noticed is that in Lies of P the ones you're not focused on in the gank fights always act more passively
>>
File: 1718989408697735.png (561 KB, 760x910)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
Miquella's childbearing hips....
>>
File: gigapp.jpg (35 KB, 680x746)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>doing any dungeon in DLC
>look for useful messages to approve
>constantly find "I WANT TO LE GO HOME AND THEN LE EDGE" and troll messages
>ignore completely
>>
>>483174915
Elden Ring has that too. There's this respect system where if you have several dudes attacking you at once, they're more likely to take turns than to rush you. How much time they give you depends on the mob tho, dogs ignore this mechanic completely i think
>>
>>483175274
>Dogs ignore this
That's why I haven't seen it then I guess, thanks anon
>>
where the hell are the ruins on the map given by ymir
>>
Are colossal swords worth looking at? I'm trying out the fire knight sword but I do greatly miss my storm blade art.
>>
I honestly think Messmer's second phase could be a bit harder honestly, it's just phase 1 with really obvious telegraphed snakes now and again
>>
>>483175447
there's 3 of them and I found the wrong 2 first I'm gonna fuckign explode
>>
are there good faith spells in the DLC?
I did faith last time but holy fuck the big ball of stars was the shittiest spell ever
>>
File: im tired boss.gif (679 KB, 245x184)
679 KB
679 KB GIF
Is there seriously nothing at the top of Ruins of Unte?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.08 MB, 960x540)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Ive been trying to figure out how to get to this part of the map for the last 12 hours.
refunding this shitty "open world" dlc.
>>
>500 damage R1 attacks isn't normal
Wait what, how do I even squeeze more damage out of my +25 weapons other than skibidi fragments? Or are martial arts just shit
>>
>>483170605
to be fair, I prefer the empty leyndell, it's much better thematically in regards to what the city is meant to represent. the city is supposed to be as much of a hollow, zombified husk as the nobles who abandoned it, and having NPC shit in there would have detracted from that.
>>
I got the Fire Knight Queelign spirit ash summon...is his summon any good?
>>
Where's the death knight dungeon?
>>
>the radagon icon +1 talisman reduces all your defense by THIRTY PERCENT
why bother coding and modeling this shit when no one is gonna use it
>>
>>483175658
>image is half of the map
>>
>>483175470
Colossals are fucking busted. I think the FKS has level 2 stun on the light attacks but they're faster like with the godslayers greatsword, I prefer the slower light attacks but with level 3 stun on most colossal swords. Either you can't go wrong with lions claw or giant hunt.
>>
>>483174896
This DLC feels like it was a bunch of cut content from the main game that was meant to establish even more lore for the actual DLC that would resolve all the plothooks they established

And then you get to the end of the DLC and it feels like they had to scramble to resolve all that lore in only a handful of bosses and areas. But seriously why did they choose Radahn?
>>
>>483172418
It’s awful
>>
>>483175825
there's 2 so far, one is left of the bridge in the first area iirc and the 2nd one is top left forest area. One gets you a teleporting axe and the other a teleporting halberd (halberd is top left)
>>
>>483175030
ugly tranny body

>>483175871
because he's the best and miquella needs the best to make sure no one can challenge him
>>
Why does Messmer get so little in the DLC he's on the front of
>>
>>483175841
yeah and it's completely inaccessible except for some hidden ladder or jump somewhere
>>
>>483175030
is this what he looks like in the game when you meet him?
>>
>>483175529
There's a new ring of light spell that's pretty good. It's basically just the ring of light spell but it stops at the first enemy it hits and spins for a few seconds to deal a little more damage
>>
>>483174896
the only good lore we got was with marika
>>
>>483176074
He’s an adhd spastic monkey who can’t stop attacking, he’s done enough
>>
>>483175952
Thanks.
>>
>>483175871
my best guess is that it was always radahn, but they never explored that in the base game which is why he has effectively zero lore or presence at all.
>>
where's the granny you can supposedly talk to if you kill the divine beast? can't find her
>>
>>483176341
2nd site of grace in the area, there's a locked door somewhere really close to it. Like I think you just go left at the intersection after the grace and it's right there
>>
>>483176014
>because he's the best and miquella needs the best to make sure no one can challenge him
Except there was no established lore connection between them at all for the entire story. Simply throwing "well he actually always knew him and he was always the best so of course he chose him" is shit writing.

Melania was also the "best", she was literally Radahn's equal and greatest rival, and now Miquella just throws away all his work trying to save Melania to give himself away to her greatest enemy because of some retcnonned lore that was never established in the base game? Miquella did not care about Radahn at all. He was far more concerned with saving Melania and Godwyn, but we get Radahn instead because "he's the biggest and best and coolest?" It's shit writing no matter how you spin it
>>
File: 1718739687320.jpg (121 KB, 930x549)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I really think it's funny that this stupid tragic romance subplot is specifically targeted at fujos and they do not give a single shit about it at all. Miyazaki might be an idiot.
>>
File: 20240623210344_1.jpg (606 KB, 2560x1440)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Simply eric
>>
>>483176712
Don't you enjoy the new Deathblight phase :^)
>>
>>483176426
ty anon. found her but she won't talk for some reason. i have the divine beast head on
>>
>>483176253
>my best guess is that it was always radahn, but they never explored that in the base game
There is nothing in either the base game or in any of the cut content that establishes any connection between Miquella and Radahn. It's such piss poor writing it's insane that they just created this connection out of nowhere, and for what? Nobody wanted Radahn to be the grand finale for Miquella's plot. Radahn is certainly cool, one of the best characters in the setting, but retconning him to be the grand finale to Miquella simply because he's popular is such bad writing.

Literally the only lore connection established between Miquella and Radahn before this shit DLC was that Miquella dedicated himself to curing Radahn's greatest rival, Melania. Miquella was literally doing everything to save Melania, and Melania was at war with Radahn, so they just throw away that entire relationship to Miquella could give himself to Melania's enemy? Despite spending his entire time and power trying to save her?
>>
When did Miquella take Radahns soul, was it before we fought him?
Does he also have control over grace?
>>
>Ruins map
Shouldn't there be an X or something?
>>
At least the game didnt have miquella giving us quests and talk to us only for le epic betrayal
>>
>>483174184
I think I was at +12 Scadutree Blessing when I fought him.
>>
Which girls are for (you)?
>>
some of these bosses really make me ask when the fuck is my turn
>>
>>483176932
Nope. Literally the art is what you look at. Just look it up.
>>
>>483176919
>When did Miquella take Radahns soul, was it before we fought him?
Yes
To access the DLC, you need to have killed both Radahn and Mohg, because Miquella takes Radahn's soul and fuses it into Mohg's body to create the guy we fight at the end
>>
>>483176841
think someone said progressing too far makes her not talk to you regardless if you're wearing the mask or not
>>
>>483174184
6 but i used mimic and some quest npc
>>
>>483175508
Yeah, he felt like the easiest story boss in the DLC. I beat him first try whereas the others such as the lion or Relanna took me at least 2 tries.
>>
File: 1715640674416159.jpg (99 KB, 419x422)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>I'm going to... LE COMBO YOU!
I'm glad From had fun while making these bosses. But I'm not having fun fighting them.
No wonder DLC has a shitty steam review chart
If they continue with this design philosophy they should at least give player a 3D maneuverable jetpack and a pair of anal laser comets or smth
>>
>>483176827
I'll just dingding Cleanrot Knight
>>
>>483177126
You can do 12 hit strings with twinaxes. The weapon art even makes you spin and hit like 20 times. They still stuck though because they do zero stagger
>>
>>483177113
all girls are for Seluvis
>>
Why do all the cutscenes that have gruesome stuff just cut away before it gets cool?
>>
File: 20240623211258_1.jpg (671 KB, 2560x1440)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
ayy
>>
>>483177249
I wouldn't have a problem with it if they fucking stopped for a few seconds every now and then but it just goes and goes and goes until you're dead
>>
>>483177379
grr
>>
>>483177249
I was talking about this in the previous thread

There is a sweet spot with these boss designs that just jumps off a cliff near the end game.

Early-mid game, the bosses are actually fun. they throw out some combos or have a phase where they fly into the air and spin some spells at you, but for the most part you can hit the boss as much as it hits you

Endgame/DLC bosses, it's like 95% boss attacks and 5% windows of opportunity for you to attack and it just makes for a very non-interactive experience which is incredibly boring. Sekiro had the ideal ratio of defensive combat and offensive combat, where you needed to be as aggressive as you were defensive in almost all boss fights. In this DLC it just feels like I can't do anything but be defensive
>>
>>483177379
so sad we can't give him a good ending, he deserves some Ranni pussy
>>
>>483172575
>prisoner
>>
>>483177745
If they did the dlc properly with connections to the main game we could give the potion to the dragon bitch to give him some dragon pussy.
>>
File: gaius.jpg (949 KB, 1920x1080)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
Mom says it's my turn to attack
>>
File: stupid fucking game.webm (3.83 MB, 960x540)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
What a stupid fucking game
>yeah fight my homosexual laglord babysitter that can hit you from a mile away while I spam heals and thunderbolts with my infinite fp
faggot deserved the chainsaw
>>
>reach yaoi radahn phase 2
>uses ultimate attack
>massive frame drops, the only frame drops i ever had in this dlc
alright, this is gonna be cancer, isn't it
>>
>>483177745
we can't let him hit either, which is a shame.
>>
Holy shitpost
>>
>>483176712
Just beat him by summoning Taylew the Golem Smith
He's immune to deathblight, cleans up the frogs and tanks the lion's attacks without issues
Only downside to Taylew is that he's slow
>>
How fucking long is shadow keep? How much more UP can there be?
>>
>>483177570
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. This is very autistic, to say the least.
>>483177642
I feel like Elden Ring is in dire need of Sekiro right click block mechanic . But make it also counter nuclear weapon attacks that the bosses are spamming . I'm expecting to have fun in a souls game. If I wanted to suffer I'd just go and boot up League
>>
The worst part of Elden Ring and Site releases is the influx of /v/ niggers on /vg/ in the launch windows
Fucking subhumans
>>
HOW DO I DODGE RADAHN'S METEORS
>>
lol, as I suspected, the deflecting tear isn't strong enough or worthwhile enough for the player to deflect every single hit like in Sekiro, simply because you still lose stamina when you deflect properly.
You basically just fish or wait for the final hit of a combo string to deflect and then guard counter with the benefit of extra poise damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MpHbLs8eg
>>
File: 20240623162458_1.jpg (551 KB, 3840x1600)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
i for one enjoy being an anime protagonist
>>
>there’s an aspect of the crucible: tongue that isn't available to players
What the fuck why.
>>
>You still lose lock on if you get grabbed
>You still have to wait until your character gets up and stands in a neutral pose before you can lock on again
Why though
>>
HOW DOES ETERNAL SLEEP WORK IN PVP
>>
I want that birdman armor
>>
>>483177642
the early bosses (and hell probably even some regular enemies) in the base game still have input reading, long combos and the stupid delayed attacks
people are just looking at this game from a more objective point of view after the hype died down
that, and the damage being ramped up probably makes it more annoying and therefore noticable
>>
reminder the hornsent are the good guys
>>
>>483177542
Does the beast-repelling torch work against the basilisk adds?
>>
File: 1712760861061731.jpg (9 KB, 239x242)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
MAAAAAAA THE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE
>>
What level do you think most people will finish the DLC around? 180?
>>
Where do you all get that giant meteor sword from?
I almost finished the DLC and still haven't found it
>>
After updating to the current version, I get extremely choppy framerates on full screen (although the FPS viewer still shows 60 fps). What is going on? Windowed and borderless work fine.
>>
>>483178829
It's just a new deathblight you die instantly if it procs
>>
This isn't Sekiro, sorry you can't just press L1 and nullify an entire moveset
>>
what is even the gate of divinity? and why is it all ashen now when it was fleshy in the trailer?
>>
File: 20240623212506_1.jpg (626 KB, 2560x1440)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>483178494
Cleanrot Knight Finlay +10 managed to deal scarlet rot and the boss just melted to that + black flame. I don't really use ashes but she's the only +10 I have and felt like it's the right time to use.
>>
>>483174518
Whe didn't even really get to see him pre-rot since this is mohg's body lol
>>
is there a way south of Midra's Manse? huge area of the map with no way to
>>
File: 1707351103528981.jpg (81 KB, 388x313)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I used summons. I don't care. The game is too hard.
>>
>>483178625
it's people who wouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>>483179052
everywhere or just the new dlc zones? because the new zones are optimized like shit. and they did something to waterfalls so they tank fps too
>>
File: 1704349177308795.webm (3.77 MB, 960x540)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>483171421
the perfume bottles are a little overtuned
>>
File: 1704668530276925.png (1.2 MB, 1200x675)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
I had fun fighting you
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 1068x705)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
I hate those things they're such a chore to kill.
>>
>>483179128
oh that's pretty good
Torrent is available in that fight so you can totally cheese the boss by inflicting rot and running around the map
>>
File: file.png (782 KB, 1012x381)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
Cool From I've never seen this boss before! Thanks for the 2 years!
>>
I forget, which items show that Marika controls the guidance of Grace again?
>>
I'm fighting Messmer rn. Which genius put Hornsent's summon sign INSIDE the area of a boss that immediately jumps at you? And why is there a popup menu where the default option is no?
>>
>>483176689
>fujos
WRONG, Miyazaki is into boy love and Radahn is his favorite character, connect the dots.
>>
Do you think Melina also an evil snake inside her
>>
>>483179196
Everywhere. The DLC zone actually runs fine (waterfall aside) when in windowed/borderless. It's full screen that has this huge issue.
>>
File: M&M.jpg (2.42 MB, 1344x8413)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
Any mix and match enjoyers here? Show me what you've come up with so far, and
TARNIIIIIIIIIISHED
>>
>>483176689
It's aimed at one person and that person is Miyazaki
>>
File: 1619398625596.gif (2.11 MB, 200x150)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>People thought the Golden Epitaph description was actually Miquella talking about Radahn.
>>
>>483179248
Me too, I don't know why some anons are shitting on the fight
>>
>>483179315
yeah my dick haha
>>
>>483179315
yeah mine
>>
>>483179171
i'm the same way. i also started using crab a lot even durng exploratoin
>>
Literally “is it my turn yet” simulator
>>
>>483172481
I think there's a Madness perfume bottle that has strength scaling?
>>
File: 1696728075198356.gif (13 KB, 64x128)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
>>483179171
>if you use spirit ashes you didn't beat the game!!!!
i'm playing a necromancer, my skeletons are essential to my RP. fuck you.
>>
What in all buffs Carian Slicer? I have the Graven Mass talisman and the staff
>>
>>483173857
time to become a beast claw or hand to hand user anon
>>
File: lionkek.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
this one is for my /erg/ bros.
btw, where do I get the new fist weapons? I really want to try them. Do I need to beat another boss for it?
>>
Has anyone figured out how Leda's quest works in relation to Hornsent and Absnach's questlines yet? Current running theory is that you can only choose one of them to save from Leda. Helping her kill the other one will give you their gear, and the one you don't pick will softblocked so you can't complete their individual quest.
>>
>>483179240
TEACH ME HOW DO DO THIS PLEASE. WHERE DO I GET OVERPOWERED PERFUME BOTTLES. THAT FUCKER MESSMER IS KILLING ME ALL THE TIME
>>
>>483179240
I tried the poison one since I'm on an arcane build and it's kinda shit
>>483179261
They're an exercise in tedium I hate em so much
>>
is there even anything in the finger ruins? I traced the perimeter, nothing, cant interact with the thing in the middle
seems like a big nothing area
>>
Okay yeah I still can't do putrescent knight. Fuck my life.
>>
>>483179279
OH SICK IT EVEN COMES WITH A FRAME DROP MECHANIC FROM ALL THE SHIT ON MY SCREEN
BASED MIYAZAKI
>>
File: 1693744689110588.jpg (275 KB, 1450x2048)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>want to do a St Trina invasion build
>remember invading is fucking awful in this game
>doing dueling pvp isnt nearly as fun
guess i'm done with elden ring for good
>>
>>483179432
cant you use that one spell that summons tibia niggas. it technically doesnt count as DING DING using
>>
File: 4343333233.png (484 KB, 1045x544)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>random sanguine noble will help you fight leda's ganksquad if ansbach isn't available
I find this funny for some reason
>>
How to get to shaman village? Is it before or after shadow keep?
>>
>>483179315
Mine, yes.
>>
>>483178675
>lol, as I suspected, the deflecting tear isn't strong enough or worthwhile enough for the player to deflect every single hit like in Sekiro, simply because you still lose stamina when you deflect properly.
That's nothing, you can deflect all day long, what drains stamina is the guard counter.
Deflection shouldn't be in a Souls game either way and is actually stupidly strong
>>
I wonder if the the gay romance would be better received if Malenia(and by proxy Miquella)fags and Radahnfags weren't at each others throats for the last 2 years
>>
>>483179437
both graven mass and school talismans stack
magic scorpion talisman
>>
>>483173779
Shut the fuck up shill, I'm not playing your garbage
>>
THE DEPTHS OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS!
I still have to listen to it by itself once the FLACs of the DLC drop, but dare I say that FromSoft finally managed to top Ludwig's theme? Midra's theme is by far the best piece of music in the DLC so far.
>>
File: 20240623_193013.jpg (1.99 MB, 4071x2195)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
i spent 5 minutes parkouring let me in
>>
>>483179452
after getting access to Scadu Altus you will get a note to go east, you go down the road to ruins and there will be a cross with stern monk guy, you emote him with May the Best Man win
>>
>>483179629
All they had to do with just use Godwyn instead.
>>
File: 1691703325736780.jpg (89 KB, 500x375)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>483179407
>Capcom does it
>everyone hates it
>From does it
>everyone praises it
what gives?
>>
>>483179112
It's the Crucible.
All life is in essence an extension of the Greater Will's divine power, and the hornsent created a crucible of life by basically gathering up sacrifices all into one place, so they'd break down and amass into an enormous fountain of raw life energy. Marika once reached the gate and took some of its power for herself, becoming a Goddess. Then she sealed the tower and the whole surrounding area in shadow to keep anyone else from potentially following her footsteps and rising to challenge her.

This mass of life energy serves as a beacon to the dead, which is why they congregate around it.
>>
I am HARD STUCK on Radahn.

Skill issue, get good.

But I've got his patterns down in phase one that's fine.

But I don't know what the actual fuck I'm supposed to do in phase 2 when he has holy beams spamming after every attack and teleports across the map after every other attack.

Literally the hardest stuck, biggest skill issue I've ever had in a fromsoft game
>>
>need skibidi before fight boss
>make them impossible to find
epic
>>
File: 1719003999356805.jpg (77 KB, 640x640)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>483178124
He's also said before that the other carians were his favorite too. He's a cariansimp
>>483178236
The only reason ranni can do it is because miyahacki is obsessed with shoving her in our face and insists upon her or marika being the only marriage options. He even cut dialog for malenia called us dear tarnished and beloved tarnished. Maleniafans get nothing but cucked meanwhile marika and ranni simps are told their blonde waifu isn't that bad and hints that if ranni loves them she's lovesick about them. Malenia got nothing but turned into Chris redfield. That's all she is now. The entire dlc is just a humiliation ritual for malenia and miquella fans. I've never been this actually angry about a game before or resentful to two characters like I am towards ranni and marika and their fans. I love malenia so fucking much and her being dumbed down into a fucking fujoshi hurts me ive been a fan of miyazaki for over a decade and i feel like he stabbed me in the back.
>>
>dlc forces you to use all the mechanics you've been neglecting
>like defense talismans
>like consumables (crab, exalted flesh)
>like spirit ashes
>like having a varied weapon set
>>
>>483179571
nta but that shit literally won't hit slowly sidestrafing imps it's beyond worthless
>>
>>483173765
Figured it out. The fucking game turned on ray tracing for me.
>>
So the Shadow Realm was part of the Lands Between right? When was is severed?
The DLC's timeline makes my head ache, the place is filled with post-Carian war stuff, Mesmer's genocide of the Hornsent, Rennala, Ymir etc. But the Crucible, Marika's origin village etc. predates Godfrey.
>>
>>483179582
>they know the fight is aids and give you an allied npc anyways
>you'll still need to use an ash though
>>
>>483179665
thanks!
>>
>>483179290
There's fucking what? Where is it?
>>
>>483179486
Fucking please spoonfeed me, /erg/. Teach me how to use perfume bottles and make bosses smell good from their electric fragrances.
>>
Enir-Ilim is the divine gate from the trailer it was carved out of a petrified mountain of corpses and the whole city is a singular statue, the divine gate in the game is just the top half.
>>
Im legitimately surprised more people are not complaining about how bullshit radahn is.
>>
>>483179386
I eat crab and blackflame protection before every fight.
>>
>>483179627
How does the deflect tear even work?
>>
>>483178617
>I feel like Elden Ring is in dire need of Sekiro right click block mechanic
Yeah both Sekiro and Bloodborne had combat that just blew Elden Ring's combat out of the water.

There's this theory going around that I buy into 100% that there was this boss in Sekiro called Lady Butterfly who is hinted at but never appears. I believe she was repackaged and put in ER as Melania. The reason why she is so difficult, especially, her Waterfowl Dance ability, is because that was intended to be parried by Sekiro, not dodge rolled in ER, so putting it in the game where there is no parry system just makes it way more difficult than it in the game it was meant to be in
>>
>>483178675
it consumes almost no stamina you can just keep doing it lmao
im using it for every boss
>>
>>483179489
It's only the lightning bottle that has a broken WA
>>
File: 1718781257178868.png (1.04 MB, 788x534)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>483175658
>>
>>483179729
>forgot there were four talisman slots, was so eager to get into DLC I didn't unlock it.
haha woops
>>
>>483179729
>like defense talismans
People don't use these? I use them every boss to facetank, like fire and lightning +3 for Bayle
>>
>>483179721
>He even cut dialog for malenia called us dear tarnished and beloved tarnished
In Japanese she literally calls you a friend dude
>>
>>483179571
it's absolutely terrible outside of pvp where it's also terrible but hilarious when it actually lands. it's genuinely one of the worst spells in the game. also still doesn't fit the class fantasy of raising the dead to fight for you the way spirit ashes do.
>>
>>483179629
Did the new lore really fuck things up with Malenia fags though? All they got was a lack of new content for her and more context for her actions. She was trying to help her brother get his husbando back. It's not entirely a task that isn't noble in nature.
>>
Finished 2nd playthough of the DLC
Should I go for a 3rd or change games
>>
>>483179489
What makes the electric one busted is its WA. It created a long line of sparks that explode after a delay. But if you aim it straight down, the whole line stacks on one spot and just multihits a dozen times when it detonates.
>>
>>483178675
Yeah it likes that it's a thing, but it doesn't really work as well as you'd want it to against all the multihit combos
>>
>>483175658
You have to go through the back gate of the shadow keep. Go up to the top of the storehouse to find the grace.
>>
>>483179787
those corpses? all non-hornsent sacrificed to fuel the crucible
>>
>>483179810
are you also a mimic tear shitter or do you use something more interesting
>>
WHAT DO THE "further imbuement will amplify the effect and greatly increase the armaments power" WEAPONS MEAN
like is it talking about buff spells, or affinity, and what exactly does it do mechanically?
>>
>>483179759
Not him, but some fucking retard put a summon sign in the boss fight room. Fucking why.
>>
>>483176253
>my best guess is that it was always radahn
The fact that Miquella had a cut ending that people datamined and Radahn wasn't involved at all, instead his Lord was you, indicates pretty strongly that wasn't the case. Also fun fact, using textures left in the base game people they have also determined that the briefly-seen flashback model of Miquella was the one used in the ending cutscene cut from the original game.
>>
>>483179752
There is a message in a tower that literally says the shadow land is in the middle of the lands between.
>>
Am I doing something wrong with the Dryleaf weapon or is it just mediocre as fuck? Star fists is leagues better with cragblade
A charged palm fist deals 2000 damage but it takes like 3 seconds
meanwhile a regular charged r2 with star fists deal 1700 damage in 1.5 seconds..
>>
When are we getting a patch?
I really like the new meteor ore sword but it's clearly bugged and I'm dreading starting the game up and seeing it get nerfed or reworked
>>
I am so tired of bosses jumping or flying away out of reach. This isn't fun. This isn't hard. This is tedious. I want a fight, not a theater show.
>>
File: 768964974603.jpg (19 KB, 541x398)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I should stop abusing Assassin's Gambit.
>>
>>483179497
Mike Ehrmantraut is there
>>
>>483179958
Both for messmer and bayle. Nice game faggots
>>
Is there any reason to side with Leda against Hornsent? From all the very subtle context clues I've found, I'm thinking no. Also, if anybody was wondering, entering the Shadow Keep through the Church District thankfully does not break all the quest lines. I do think you have to kill the Golden Hippo first though.
>>
>>483175658
>>483179854
Haha, flaccid penis.
Now you cannot unsee.
>>
How are colossal swords/dual colossals against the harder bosses of the DLC? Can you still basically steam roll bosses with them like in the base game?
>>
>>483179128
whenever there is a repeat boss i dont feel any guilt in summoning.
>>
>>483179875
And the dlc isn't canon. So what? It's the Disney star wars of elden ring. Worse than that I'd argue.
>>
>>483175791
trash
>>
File: 53531513311111.png (715 KB, 955x886)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>leda and dane always invade you in the end
>frejya also joins the ganksquad if you complete her quest
>hornsent joins if don't help him get his revenge on messmer, but if you do, he invades you solo in rauh
>moore invades if you tell him to put it behind you, if you tell him to be sad forever, he just vanishes
>ansbach and thiollier help you if you complete their quests
I think you can save Moore if you just tell him you don't know. Don't know if there's any way to avoid killing the Hornsent
>>
>>483179798
you nigger every thread has at least a dozen posts of people complaining about him
>>
>>483179772
>>483179486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv409uho98
>>
>>483179073
>this isn't Sekiro
thanks I finally noticed after beating the final boss and not feeling any fun or satisfaction from it like I got in that game
>>
>>483179759
When I go might messmer there's a summon sign in the arena, but not immediately by the door so you have to sprint to it
>>
>>483179729
>like defense talismans
i beat the dlc with the magic scorpion charm and the spellcasting charm that gives you daedicar's woe so i was taking like +30% damage or something, and even then i beat it
people are just bad at these games
>>
>>483179875
A. English is canon, Miyazaki speaks English and tunes the English script.
2. "Friend" is still friendly.
>>
>>483171307
FROM haters have higher standards for them than the fans, it's bizarre. Miyazaki lives rent free in their heads
>>
>>483179759
you can summon hornsent to fight messmer and i think its part of his quest of getting revenge on him. but its literally past the fogwall in the arena so you have to contend with messmers opening kamikaze before you can actually summon him
>>
>>483172481
It's basically get the rolling sparks AoW and aim at the ground so all the particles bounce up and hit the enemy. Then put on boosting talismans like alexander, perfumes and the appropriate elemental ones
>>
>barbed spear is the first great spear with innate bleed
>holy
epic job miyazaki
>>
>>483176460
>to save malenia
His work to save Malenia was him ascending to godhood and reordering the world. Godwyn couldn't be used as his champion because his soul was destroyed. The entire story is about how Miquella used and abused everyone he cared about to attain the power needed to save them.
>>
>>483180074
how do you get to the church district
>>
File: Chosen people.jpg (154 KB, 1003x1069)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Reminder that the hornsent are literally jews
>>
>>483179816
You press L1 in the right time and lose almost no stamina even with weapons and have no health damage.
It's very broken and turns bosses into a joke because none of them has been designed for this, but I guess people kept crying so From caved in and added it
>>
What's a good Int/infused Int weapon to try? I'm getting really bored of the Ice Spear Harpoon thing
>>
>>483179582
We have Ansbach at home
>>
Rogier, Thops, and Miriel discovered the truth about the GW (that it encompasses everything and that the racism and warmongering the GO founded itself on is completely made up, and that the stars are just as much derived from the GW as faith is) but they didn't have the full picture so they mistakenly attributed the GW's true nature to being the GO's true nature. It's also why I think the GO is exclusively the Finger's creation as their conflict with the stars is also made up to cover up the fact that they're celestial beings as well and that they don't want to compete with other celestials as "the voice of God".
>>
>scaud level 15
>can’t beat radahn
What’s the play here? He seems like complete bullshit
>>
>>483179853
>>483179895
>>483179489
IIRC the poison one doesn't have access to the ash of war but you can put the Ash of War onto everyother bottle, so Poison is the only cucked one
>>
File: 20240623213618_1.jpg (345 KB, 2560x1440)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
rip
having 12 skibiditree kinda helps
>>
File: 170940767039078.jpg (495 KB, 2550x1420)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>483176689
It's just Griffith/Guts
>>
File: FEc0N6NXIAU6qCj.jpg (133 KB, 987x888)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>483179990
So it's basically south of the Erdtree, exactly where the sea is on the main map.
>>
>>483179752
The Land of Shadows was sealed very early, likely almost immediately after Marika became a goddess.
However, the purging by fire came much later, during the Age of the Erdtree and at least after Radagon and Rennala were married. None of Messmer or his soldier's stuff is explicitly old relative to the stuff found in the main game
>>
File: stupid ass game.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
Fucking incredible miyazaki thank you so much for this stupid ass game
>>
>>483180234
if i had a penny for every jew analogue in elden ring i would have exactly 2. both them and merchants
>>
>>483180234
i told you marika and the golden order are supposed to represent western culture
>>
How in the name of hell do you beat the hipopotamus?
The only locking point his his fucking mouth so you cant try get hit there without eating all his attacks, and even if you try to fight without camera locking you still gravitate towards his head.
He also has an absurd tracking in all his moves.

This is already taking me more attempts than the dragon
>>
>>483180169
>English is canon, Miyazaki speaks English
I'm fucking sure the Japanese man "speaks English" yeah bro he passes TOEFL big whoop, half the chinks and indians also do and you think they can speak English?/
>>
>>483180224
I got there via a hole in Moorth Ruins. It's a bit of a circuitous route, but I guess that's just the DLC's vision.
>>
>>483180239
except their aoe follow ups often hit you while you're in block stun
>>
>>483180224
East of the Shadow Keep, North East of the Cathedral of Manus Metyr.
>>
>>483180330
>When you are more of an NPC than the rollspamming pvetard
LMAOOO
>>
File: 5353533233.png (2.63 MB, 1630x871)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>483180093
I can't believe I felt bad for a pest
>>
>>483180357
turn off lock-on and stay beside its belly
>>
>>483179704
block
with a shield
>>
>>483180093
you can kill a forager bug and he also invades and then should show up at the main grace where leda hangs out
>>
>>483180306
This is what Miyazaki unironically thinks in his head yes. When he justifies this random shit in his head, this is his exact mental image.
>>
>>483180330
what's wrong poopa
I thought you were practicing and going to shit on the hosts
looks like you're the retard LMAO
>>
>>483180234
>the people living at the base of a literal tower of babel
Gee wiz.
>>
File: 1630792820253.jpg (19 KB, 480x405)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
fashion in this game fucking sucks and the DLC did not save it (the black knight set is okay though)
>>
>>483180234
>Marika is antisemitic and genocidal
>Ranni is antisemitic and a libertarian
More proof they're the two best girls in elden ring
does anyone know a good artist to commission? I want to commission a picture of tarnished with marika and ranni at his side, both pregnant.
>>
the biggest dick riding game in all of gaming history?
>>
>>483180330
get rekt invading shitter
>>
I spent THE ENTIRE WAY to the Cerulean Coast looking for things to do and there was literally NOTHING.

It's literally just a straight path that takes like 3 minutes.
>>
>>483179351
Why? he's one of the few bosses that doesn't shit 200 hit chains on you with infinite stamina and also gives you some breathing room to heal. Hitboxes are forgiving and most of the shit is very reactable and intuitive
>>
File: 1716772122780.jpg (697 KB, 2378x1240)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>483180362
REMINDER: MIYAZAKI ANSWERS HUNDREDS OF QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE THE INTENT/MEANING IS CORRECT. REMINDER: HE SPEAKS DECENT ENGLISH AND READS WELL TOO
REMINDER: THIS EDITORIAL PROCESS ACTUALLY MAKES THE ENGLISH THE MOST ACCURATE AND MOST CANON BECAUSE IT HAS THE MOST REVISIONS AND INPUT FROM MIYAZAKI

KILL ALL LOLCALIZATIONS TROONS

BEHEAD ALL ESLs
>>
>>483179879
It fucks up Malenia by removing the gravitas and drama of Aeonia with the stupidest possible motivation no matter which way you spin it (consensual or nonconsensual murder). The knowledge that Miquella was there at Aeonia completely shits on Malenia though because apparently he didn't give a shit about her and focused on healing some redmane bitch instead of his own fucking uncoscious sister who just unleashed the power she's been suppressing all her life on his orders. I just realized he could've just given her another fucking needle to replace the one she lost holy shit
>>
>>483180306
based
>>
>>483180162
how many hours have you spent playing soulslike games?

anyone is gonna look bad compared to someone who's spent 100+ hours
>>
>It took until the DLC release for normies and drones to realize Elden Ring combat actually kind of sucks.
>They make all these complaints thinking it's the DLC and it's literally just problems with Elden Ring as a whole.
Lmao
>>
>>483180306
Except Griffith/Guts actually has basis, as in an actual canonical, shown relationship to build upon
>>
>>483180234
>"Chosen people" who got genocided but desu kinda had it coming
Miyazaki I kneel
>>
>>483180093
Thollier is mad as fuck at me as it stands. Why would he help?
>>
why do people treat cut content like it's canon when it contains things like Milicient just being amnesiac Malenia, which is plainly not the case in the final game
>>
>>483180484
>>483180529
faggots
I never get caught lacking I just have to momentarily readjust my focus
>>
File: 1696226846373358.jpg (197 KB, 2048x693)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>gets to have whole character, story, and lore arcs rewritten about him
Is this the power of GRAVITY MAGIC TO HORSERINO?
>>
>>483180540
Some people say he doesn't do enough madness or doesn't feel like a chaos lord
>>
>another divine dancing beasts
>it spawns bassilisks
fuck off
>>
File: 1719157488721038.jpg (1.59 MB, 2742x4096)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
I am so fucking mad. I got messmer down to like 10% health and I fucking died. I am so fucking mad I am shaking. I fucking hate Miyazaki. I fucking hate that motherfucker. His game is so fucking retarded. Fuck this gay shit.
>>
for those who have completed the dlc
how big is the dlc? Like what % or fraction of the base game?
>>
>>483179303
Just look at Miquella's entrance in p2 of the Radahn fight and how long the camera focuses on his feet, Miyazaki has the big gay
>>
>>483180543
that doesn't really work when english has "the greattree" which is now confirmed to be nonsense
>>
>>483180579
I have never read berserk, is Griffith a dude?
>>
>>483180469
No that's cheating.
>>
>>483180481
>the year is 2187, opposite-of-light circle is released
>its just repurposed berserk again
when will he do something thats not dark fantasy im fucking sick of it. just make a game set in the modern day or something jesus christ i cant HANDLE IT ANYMORE
>>
What did this DLC reveal about the Greater Will? Do we know what it is?
>>
>>483180615
If you talk to Trina enough times he'll eventually come around and you can summon him
>>
>>483180538
wait what's the cerluan coast? if it's the one with the blue flowers then yeah it's empty but it leads you to an area with a bunch of giant fingers, i just went there
>>
>>483180385
uh how do you get to those ruins
>>
>>483180546
Alright I get it, the twink is a piece of shit with a one track mind like anyone else with nobility in this game but at the very least you can say Malenia is absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>483180562
>how many hours have you spent playing soulslike games?
i only played through each one 1 time, so no more than other people
i genuinely just think people feel like theres a time limit in fights or something and make dumb choices mid fight, or their builds are awful
>>
>>483180615
Did you finish his quest?

>>483180703
Yes
>>
File: 1693943741266409.png (315 KB, 636x612)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>483179834
>that there was this boss in Sekiro called Lady Butterfly who is hinted at but never appears. I believe she was repackaged and put in ER as Melania.
You mean Lady Tomoe. I believe this theory as well. Malenia is very bizarrely constructed as a dodgeroll boss, but her moveset is BUILT for Sekiro
>Waterfowl Dance is a crib on Spiral Cloud Passage
>Spiral Cloud Passage is tied to Tomoe in the description in Sekiro
>her attack sequences are constructed in a very similar way to Sekiro's with rhythmic beats you're supposed to clue into
>her thrust attack has a glint with a massive windup like every thrust in Sekiro made to be Mikiri Countered
>same with her grab which in Sekiro would also be clearly announced by the DEATH kanji
>Malenia's moveset takes inspiration from Genichiro who was canonically Tomoe's student
>Tomoe also had a special relationship with her young master who she was the blade of
The coincidences pile up way too high for it to be just that.
>>
>>483180513
Why are you guys so obsessed with marika and ranni? Why do you people want them both pregnant by your tarnished? Grow up
>>
>>483180679
gay weeb post
>>
>>483180631
>Miyazaki punished Radahn by making him the victim of homo rape by his younger half-brother
>>
>>483180623
because it's better than what we got. Milicent being Malenia and the rot worshippers tricking you into guiding her to the Haligtree where she assumes her identity and fights you is way cooler than her just being some chick that you fight or help her fight her sisters you've never heard of or seen before now. same deal with Malenia just waiting in the Haligtree all this time for no reason.
>>
/dsg/ was a happier place when the dark souls 2 dlc's released than /erg/ is when the elden ring dlc released. really makes you think.
>>
>open miquella dlc
>radahn
>>
>>483180330
>pvpnigger
kill yourself
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I DODDGE RADAHNS LIGHTNING KAMEHAMEHA IN PHASE 2 IT ONE SHOTS ME WITH 19 SKIBBIDI LEVEL FUCKL THIS SHIT
>>
>>483180510
Rellana's set is the best in the game THOUGH?
>>
>>483180759
Yeah she just comes out looking like a victim. Malenia being his blade has so much more meaning in the base game because Miquella clearly saw her as more than just a weapon (see the Haligtree statues) but I guess not
>>
>>483180858
okay cool but that doesn't having baring on the dlc story
the dlc story doesn't take cut content into account
>>
>>483180790
honestly I wish they'd just make another sekiro type game, it's crazy how much more fun they are than souls games because they're pure skill checks rather than "how hard can i cheese this fight"
>>
>The Scadutree is the shadow of the Erdtree. Born of dark notions that bear no sense of Order, that twist and bend its stock, rendering it brittle.
>Sorcery of those who abandoned the practice of incantations after devout faith rewarded them with only despair.
>The image of the misshapen Scadutree is an edict: Spurn all that exists. Wound all that exists. For we have been abandoned.
>The image of the twisted Scadutree is an edict: Denounce their ways. Do them harm. For they have abandoned us.
So what the fuck is the Scadutree exactly?
>>
>>483180789
I think so? He invaded me, I beat him then told him Trina's words. He went catatonic after
>>
>>483180638
Maybe he would've benefited from a second phase or something
>>
>>483180776
elden ring is most people's first souls game
so of course you're going to be overtuned
>>
>>483180915
maybe on planet retard
>>
>>483176882
>he still doesn't get it
Miquella's plan to save Malenia was to re-order the world so she wouldn't have the rot anymore. His entire rationale was that the ends justify the means and it'll all be okay once he becomes a god and fixes it. It's the same rationale Marika used which lead to the events of the game. I don't know how you missed the parallels between Marika and Miquella.
>>
>>483180234
So what's the link between the Omen and the Hornsent?
>>
>>483180961
you're literally the one who brought up Millicent you illiterate nigger
>>
>>483180754
Down the road and to the right from the grace after Rellana. You can't miss them.
>>
File: Mesmer goes zap.png (2.95 MB, 1920x1080)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
You know after getting one and two shot a ton by mesmers delayed attacks in phase one, it feels somewhat cathartic for him to then charge right into a fully charged up Ancient Dragon Lightning Strike and getting one shot himself at the start of phase two.
>>
>>483180880
WHY AREN'T YOU CLAPPING FOR THE TRAGIC DOOMED YAOI!??!
THIS IS MOVING WRITING!
>>
>>483179656
Midra theme is kino, especially the last few minutes. Thank god they finally got rid of Kitamura, every one of her OSTs sound the exact same
>>
>>483180679
I can't stand this cunt either. The epitome of an Elden Ring boss: doesn't stop fucking jumping around, retarded delays on attacks, and the most absurd tracking I've ever seen in this entire game
>>
>>483180865
god what i would give to be optimistic again
>>
File: 6tb684pb7mca1.jpg (1.53 MB, 4448x3416)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
You guys are aware that, with the new lore making miquella a massive simp for radahn, that also, by proxy, makes malenia a radahnsimp too? How does that make you feel?
>>
>>483180865
10% of posters are actual residents, 90% are tourists
you can tell by the content of the posts, i've completely abstained from browsing this general until it stops
dont know why im here right now tbqh
>>
why does ringed city absolutely mog this dlc?
>>
so no point in leveling arcane for the meteor GS right? just pump to 66 str and the min requirement for arc?
>>
>>483180953
Malenia the whipped puppy of miquella
>>
>>483180865
the ds2 dlc was good
>>
>>483180912
The attack when he does the shooting star thing again? The second it starts happening, I just start sprinting away from the center of the arena.
>>
now that we have "greatsword but good" and "fist/claw weapon but good", what other weapons should they do next?

>dagger but good with anime knife fighting techniques
>colossal greatsword but good with guts style moves
>>
>>483181083
weebshit game no one cares
>>
>>483178618
>becoming Miquella's Elden Lord
Except the Miquella that ascended to godhood isn't even the real Miquella and even fucking phantoms, his crosses and a bunch of supporting dialogue supports that.
And this is not even factoring that the Miquella at the end there is the living embodiment of obsession and he cares not for anyone that isn't Radahn, so EVEN if you let his plan come to pass he WOULDN'T actually care about saving anyone because he ISN'T Miquella anymore.
I get you unironic faggots and women want to plap his busy and what not but at least read what little context they put in the game to excuse this garbage fucking fanfiction tier shit that's the DLC content related to Miquella.
>>
>>483180412
yeah I guess they could have gone all in and automatically removed any boss tool to force the player reposition while they were at it, for the truly braindead punchout-kiro experience
>>
>>483179834
>Lady Butterfly
that's a boss, you mean Tomoe
>>
>>483181083
I feel nothing because I decided that the DLC is not canon and my Tarnished was simply high on fungus and shabiri grapes so he made it all up.
>>
File: 20240623214409_1.jpg (381 KB, 2560x1440)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
I'LL BEAT YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: Dirk.jpg (50 KB, 512x342)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Final memory cutscene after beating final boss
>It's Miquella praying to himself like some schoolgirl hoping that Radahn will fuck his butthole
They really couldn't think of anything else for that bit?
>>
File: file.png (474 KB, 1029x191)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
...what
>>
Wait. Is the blue swordsman the Yoda monkey?
>>
>>483180093
Oh, should I not have told Moore to get over himself and move on with his life? Oh well.
>>
CURSE
YOU
BAYLE
>>
>>483181127
and she has never known the feet (new god like the fingers but toes look forward to it)
>>
>>483180686
15 hours at most
Don‘t fucking pay for it
>>
>>483179629
Maleniafags have themselves to blame. 2 years of spouting fanfiction about Radahn kidnapping Miquella, or helping Mohg, or trying to invade Leyndell, or being a war hungry general (that one might be true) to paint her as some sort of good person who took down the evil tyrant Radahn, and now it's revealed she's a fujo cuck whose entire character revolves around fetching her brother his BVLL because he's obsessed with Radahn's dick since he's so cool and strong and loves his heckin horserino. I don't give a shit about Radahn because he literally has no character, but the amount of headcanon they passed of as fact pissed me off. That being said, this homo romance does not work in any way and it should have been Godwyn instead of Radahn.
>>
>>483181001
Probably the hornsent being angry niggers
>>
>>483181034
They were intentionally cursed to be like them. Imagine circumcision at birth but with horns growing on you. They're mutated goys
>>
>>483181083
Was that ever not the case? Didn't the three of them grow up together?
>>
File: pocket sand.webm (3.84 MB, 1280x720)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>483169349
>>483169349
HOLY SHIT IM GONNA PERFUUUUUME
>>
File: 1688309994918127.gif (910 KB, 498x498)
910 KB
910 KB GIF
>Freya in dialogue
>"In battle, you can be sure I'll hold my own"
>Freya in battle
>fucking dies
>>
if weebs feel good about beating this game then you know its shit
>>
>you can just parry radahn constantly
so all the "hes too hard!!!" shit gonna go away now? Its literally just Sulyvahn Gwyn and Champion Gundyr all over again
>>
>>483181247
oh, thats rubbish for the price
>>
>miquella only refers to malenia as his loyal blade, not his sister
feels bad
>>
>>483180865
DaS2fags are all PvPfags. They were excited about the new weapons/spells and multiplay mechanics. They didn't give much of a shit at all about the lore.
>>
>>483181302
How do I perfumemaxx?
>>
>>483181065
I just love how it keeps ramping up throughout the fight. It's fucking awesome.
>>
watch lady maria compared to most DLC bosses and you’ll laugh out loud
>>
>>483181194
You were so supposed to clap during that part.
>>
>>483181409
But the DLC lore was kino?
>>
>>483181068
Exactly. He doesn't fucking stop spinning and twirling. I have fucking typically patience for learning shit and taking my time. I beat Lies of P Twice by learning the move set of certain bosses for hours. As long as my eyes and mind can comprehend what I am looking at, I will have patience. This shit is so off the fucking walls that I cannot even focus on what is going on. Miyazaki needs to fucking realize we aren't gods. Holy fuck. I don't want to be a whiny bitch but this is too much.
>>
>>483181293
We have no idea, there is no mention of their relationship at all in the base game
>>
>>483181021
>Miquella's plan to save Malenia was to re-order the world so she wouldn't have the rot anymore. His entire rationale was that the ends justify the means
But we don't see any of that, we just see him riding Radahn and pretty much nobody except Leda believes he's worth shit.

>It's the same rationale Marika used
I don't think Marika had any of that in her head. She didn't take any "means" that she probably didn't already want to take. Genociding the omens isn't a means to an end it's just what she wanted to do, and we don't know what means she took to the ends of becoming a god, how she got to the gate of divinity, whatever
>>
>>483181212
go talk to the npcs again. miquella just smashed the one thing keeping everyone from fucking killing eachother for no reason
>>
>>483180234
>chosen people get incinerated by blonde haired Marika
how did Miyazaki get away with it?
>>
>>483179171
The game is designed around using spirit ashes.There are like 100 different ashes and they have their own upgrade materials. There is a scaling mechanic specifically for your ashes. The bosses are designed with the idea that you will interact with this system and then people lose their shit over it because a vocal minority of players say you can't use them. I used ashes the entire DLC and it was a blast. Dumb faggots will spend days sitting in threads bitching about how hard the bosses are and how much fun they aren't having while also refusing to do anything different.
>>
File: elden sperm.png (629 KB, 692x741)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
its just cum
>>
>>483181132
Light Greatswords are massively inferior to actual Greatswords with their unbreakable hyperarmor and far higher damage/poise damage.
>>
>>483181459
it's crazy how michael zaki made bloodborne and its dlc and decided he could never beat it so he just gave up on trying
>>
>>483181251
>or trying to invade Leyndell,
this one is still true and the DLC just BTFO the schizos claiming pic related wasn't Radahn because it was too small.
>>
File: Irina Road to Erdtree.jpg (3.75 MB, 2700x5827)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB JPG
Irina's dead.
>>
Gavlan > Moore
>>
>>483169349
we're closing in on pizzaswap levels of damage with the perfumes.
>>
>>483181302
is it only sparks or does any perfume rape
>>
>>483181572
>actual greatswords with their unbreakable hyperarmor
You're so mindbroken by UGS that you forgot normal GS exist at all
>>
>>483180865
It's almost as if FromSoft isn't a small studio making niche game anymore and you have a bunch of new people around that are only playing it because it's the popular FOTM game.
>>
>>483181317
then you fight her as part of the npc quests and she has 50 billion health and does 30% of your health in one swing
>>
>>483181083
maleniafags have already committed mass suicide out of shame
>>
>>483181194
>Blonde twink demigod talks about ushering in a new golden age
>Only cares about sodomy
Very aligned with Miquella's character though
>>
File: 1711750875677374.jpg (174 KB, 1756x1672)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
its been a few days, have we found any actual secret content yet?
>>
Do flame knights or w/e they are called not drop their gear?
>>
>only way to beat the game is to respec to perfume
ah, proper balance
>>
>>483181678
lol
>>
The night of black knives was an inside job!
Miyazaki wielded the black knife and cut our boy Godwyn!
All so that Godwyn the Golden could slowly consume the world and create grey spires ruled by dragons.
Miyazaki you did it again! You genius! You destroyed the Lands Between so you could make dark souls. Are you happy with all the destruction you caused, Miyazaki?

At least Godwyn gets to enjoy his dragon fetish.

On a serious note juust read some of the older threads and it's staggering how many people are saying ''Radahn and Miquella make no sense play more Fromsoft games and Elden Ring retard.'' Thinking Miyazaki gives one shit about ''Muh Lore''.
>>
>be Str/Int
>fight a Str/Int magic weapon in the DLC
>it's actually Arc
>fight another one
>it's also actually Arc
>>
>>483181620
Still no proof that he tried to invade Leyndell. Just that he and Morgott fought at some point in the shattering, which was a free for all amongst the DemiGods for Great Runes.
>>
>>483181637
>mimic
>>
>>483181505
The game literally tells you all of this but you didn't pay attention to anything.
>>
>can’t block Radahn
>can’t tank radahn
>can’t roll radahn because of all of the light aoe and clone bullshit
What exactly am I expected to do?
My scadu is at 15 and my revered is at 8
>>
File: 1717703492723686.gif (3.81 MB, 720x404)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB GIF
How many of the new greatswords have the Claymore thrust R2s?
>>
>>483181050
you have no weapon?
>>
>>483181689
I got their pants to drop so I assume you can get the full set
>>
File: Messmer,_the_Impaler.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
Hear me out /erg/
>hornsent are jews
>omens are cursed to be like them
>marika waged a genocide against them
>was aided by her family
>everyone seems to hate omens likely due to the shit with hornsent
>meaning every single demigod is violently antisemitic
>even morgott cursed to be similar to ((them)) does his best to show his spirit is PURE and uncorrupted by their literal jew tricks
So /erg/ when were you when it was proved beyond reasonable doubt that goldmask was objectively wrong and that marika and her entire family are the most based people alive with marika and messmer at the top of the based pyramid.
Not a single demigod truly lost in this dlc besides the literal gay groomer.
>>
>>483181689
They do, you just gotta grind them
>>
>>483181721
Did Godwyn even fucked a dragon? I know is about to be married to one.
>>
>>483181689
the ones in the shadow keep? they do, some of their shit is only gotten from specific ones though. just use the silver chicken foot and hope you got good rng
>>
Where is the two handed talisman?
>>
>>483181421
seconding this
>>
i completed the dlc in 9 hours
i want my money back
>>
>>483181749
>two sieges of Leyndell
>Morgott spends the war defending Leyndell and never leaves Altus Plateau
>fights Radahn in the middle of a bunch of Radahn's soldiers
Come on.
>>
>>483181689
i've gotten a sword and hood
>>
>>483181640
spark is the best but the others aren't too far behind
>>
>>483180865
/dsg/ was peak during Dark Souls dlc and DSIII for me. DSII pvp was pure cancer and still is. ER pvp reminds me of it which is probably why I hate it too.
>>
>>483181757
>faggot
>>
File: 1656382859979.png (287 KB, 586x390)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
So did Leda kill the other Needle Knights?
>>
File: 1700597104617666.png (536 KB, 718x840)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>483181759
>just trust me bro
ok schizo
>>
These games have become so soulless that nobody makes actually funny PvP videos about them anymore. All the online mechanics have become vestigial. We can't even get covenants anymore when Dark Souls 2 actually had mechanics for them. There's nothing but open world slop.
>>
>>483181641
I'm talking about regular Greatswords dumdum. They can hyperarmor on command anything their weight class and below, including the shitty Light Greatswords.
>>
File: 1000054805.jpg (392 KB, 1700x956)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>483180865
>Implying this isn't tourists and the DLC isn't fantastic
/v/iggers all over the shop
>>
File: 1692903559287186.jpg (1.02 MB, 1906x1257)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>483181743
sorry anon but FROM decided INT doesn't get shit this dlc, hope you enjoy
>>
>>483181757
mimic tear is comfy, i know how she works so i wont have to learn new patterns with the other summons.
>>
>>483178665
run+jump, don't ever roll
>>
Skibiditree Avatar was honestly way too easy desu, there's nothing to that fight
>>
File: 1674369097573915.png (103 KB, 230x318)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>483181743
Bro I don't know if you noticed but stats in this game haven't ever made sense even in the base game. Sometimes it seems like these things were genuinely picked at random.
>>
>>483181494
The rememberance of miquella says radahn was kind when they were kids. Radahn is older than miquella so the they would have to be malenia unless radahn is the youngest carian and radagon ran off to have kids with marika when radahn was still a small child.
>>
Is nobody got me I know Ansbach and Thollier got me
>>
>>483181937
I've 100% poisebroken people trying to use KGS by hitting them with an estoc
>>
>>483181678
NO. I HATE MESSMER.
>>
>>483181945
Well, I'm supposed to be a rounded build. I'm only just leaning into Int that much, because of the stupid high spell requirements. I mostly just unga with melee anyway.
>>
No fucking way
>EUPORIA
>Description even has abundance in it
Miyazaki is a fucking retards, it's incredible. What originally was a twin blade of miquella and malenia, having both of their runes, is now reduced to this.... Amazing.. absolutely no foresight and no planning at fromsoftware
>>
Literally how does the Greater Will and the Elden Ring tie into any of this new lore? Seems so disconnected.
>>
>>483181912
yeah
>>
am i allowed to fight messmer at 12 scoobys?
>>
what do i even dump my runes on if i don't want to level further and i have enough smithing stones
>>
>>483181945
we got the starlight sword it's fun
>>
>>483181678
It's probably been like a month for content niggers, so no
>>
>>483180573
>It took until the DLC release for normies and drones to realize Elden Ring combat actually kind of sucks
The combat was always fine. It's the bosses that are fucked up.

When the boss allows me to actually hit it, then it's fun. That's how you know the combat is good, because when I can actually do the combat, it's enjoyable.

These DLC bosses throw so much shit at you that you have to spend almost the entire time running around and dodging and not being able to actually do any combat. Therefore the combat is clearly not the issue, because when I can do the combat it's fun, and when I can't do the combat it's unfun.
>>
>>483181931
pretty sure onlyafro went insane and killed himself or became a femboy one of the two
>>
My game isnt' doing the thing where new items have a ! sign in the inventory.
>>
>>483181743
I don't think there's a single decent STR/INT weapon in the entire DLC. There are supposedly spirit sword/glaive, but lmao. Guess I'm sticking with my Helphen's Steeple forever.
>>
Real talk how do you guys make your webms? I have to scale them down so much to get them under 4mb they look like shit
>>
>>483182095
everything that happened in this place predated their control over the world
>>
>>483181945
>Forced back into Ice Spear, Carian shit or Darkmoon Greatsword
>Maybe Comet Azur cheese
It's all so tiresome
>>
>>483181251
>Maleniafags have themselves to blame. 2 years of spouting fanfiction about Radahn kidnapping Miquella
this, Malenia simps were arrogant as hell and spent 2 years building off straight up headcanon until they forgot the actual canon lore of the game. They took Miquella being good as 100% fact
>>
>>483182061
you and the guy who wanted the sword of darkness to be a frenzy sword got btfo so hard lol
>>
File: 105685908_p0.jpg (3.2 MB, 1668x2388)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
AHHH SEXOOOOO
>>
>>483181761
have you considered rolling out of the way of his attacks instead of into them
>>
>>483182095
>GW
The GW is directly addressed actually, it turns out it isn't really connected to anything since it made the world, made life, and fucked off forever leaving Metyr to go insane
>ER
EB is just a normal ayy, you see a ton of what might be juvenile beasts too
>>
>It was actually Bayle who cut Placidussax's heads
>You can even see them in his fucked up body
Uhhhhhhhhh... Godfrey sissies? Our fanfiction about him being the one to fight Placidussax just got blown the fuck out...
>>
File: 1697048466318629.jpg (255 KB, 995x995)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>Messmer's AOE attack(spears popping from underneath + explosion) has a broken hitbox
they didn't even bother to fix the poster boy lmao
>>
>>483182014
Their hyperarmor doesn't work one-handed. You have to two-hand a claymore as God intended. They're a far superior weapon class to the Light Greatswords, and it won't take much time at all for people to notice.
>>
>>483182141
gotta turn it on in settings
>>
it's on sight with all hornsent.
i'm team marika now.
>>
File: 20240623125345_1.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>483172481
My starting class is scuffed but it should look like this. Buff with lightning tear and golden vow, faith incants are your backup plan.
>>
>>483182061
Sword of Light and Sword of Darkness are far cooler than Twin Princes swords again
>>
>>483181886
>two sieges of Leyndell
Ok, and we don't have any information on the first siege. Just that it was the result of a conspiracy.
Radahn isn't fighting Morgott, he's fighting Margit who Morgott can project anywhere. He projects him to fight out tarnished in Limgrave, nowhere near Leyndell.
Yeah, that's why he uses Margit to attack people outside of Leyndell. If you want to believe that Radahn attacked Leyndell, go ahead, but there is not any proof if game and it's just a theory.
>>
>>483182153
>Helphen's Steeple
There seem to be quite a few new necro spells/weapons in the DLC though, if you're into Int/Fai split stat spellcasting.
>>
>>483181828
You get a spell for making a dragon fall for you, it's a similar spell to what vyke a confirmed dragonfucker has and its implied godwyn had it too. So yes, it's likely how he ended the dragonwar by dicking one down
>>
This dlcs soundtrack is the best part about it
>>
>>483182164
not a maleniafag but griffith shit was so fucking tiresome and overdone I wanted to believe Fromsoft found even a smidge of creativity this time
subverting expectations and deconstructions is a lame as fuck trend
>>
>>483180903
>>483180529
>>483180484
>>483180449
Awww, what's wrong little pussy hostcels??? Scared of the big bad red man??? Don't worry I'll find you faggots soon and skin you alive
>>
>>483182306
My Faith is at 6, and at 6 it shall remain forever.
>>
>>483182240
um, bro? this is miquellas dlc not messmers lmao why did u think he would be important. the only reason you kill him is just so you can get the fire to burn the tree and access miquella LMAOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>483181931
>funny PvP videos
https://youtu.be/2K1NZPWau_I?si=iI2sxnwwyW2RlI5U
I miss this era so much
>>
>>483182212
gw doesn't make life it sent the beast and metyr after the lands were already doing its thing. gw is just another autistic outer God except this one really likes gold and trees that make more gold
>>
>>483172626
>Fan art/theories are more thought out than the actual final product
It's more common than you think
>>
>>483182212
If the God has fucked off forever where does Grace even come from?
>>
>>483182318
Man dragon pussy must be amazing for Godwyn and Vyke lol
>>
>>483180573
Back to /v/, nigger
>>483182135
back to /v/, redditspacing retard
>>
>>483181620
>>483181886
>proof is single image from powerpoint slide intro
>not a single item in game
>not a single radahn related item in Altus
>no NPC mentions him fighting or losing to Morgott
>DLC proves Radahn has always been massive, so Morgott cope about the image is BTFO
morgott shitters are nearly as annoying as Maleniafags, that isn't radahn
>>
>>483182257
>doesn't work one-handed
the people using kgs/bkgs in fcs aren't using them one-handed. Anyway LGS aren't even really used the same way as a normal GS they'll just be the new estoc/ss since they've got basically the same speed but half again as much reach
>>
>>483181689
I got the short sword and greatsword, and the helmet so far. I think the one in the church district had some special guaranteed drop, too
>>
>>483182447
wipe your chin
>>
>>483181894
Elden Ring PvP makes DS2 PvP look balanced and rewarding.
>>
>>483182436
Grace was ALWAYS Marika and Marika alone, Enia and the TF are deluded retards
>>
>>483180721
Practically nothing in all my time playing it

The only lore I've seen mentioning the Greater Will is the Mother of Fingers is the daughter of the Greater Will and was the first star to crash into the Lands Between. It's pretty underwhelming. In fact this DLC overall does a pretty terrible job resolving any plots from the base game. Nothing on Godwyn, nothing on the Gloam Eyed Queen, nothing on Melania. The only real resolution we get is on Radahn the reason why he stops the stars movement in the skies is to halt Miquella's fate of ascending to godhood which was like one of the last plot resolutions I cared about
>>
>>483182216
the storm king always read more as a giant bird or just straight up giant dude >>4831824
>>
>>483181931
pvp sucks and the only people who touch it are people who havent realized yet and mentally ills who play it regardless
>>
>>483182407
depending how much you buy into ymir's yapping GW shaped everything from cosmic dust hence "everyone is a child of Greater Will"
>>
>>483182436
Grace comes from the elden ring. It's the base power of the erdtree
>>
>>483182401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zoZe-ZATs
>>
>>483182357
>Fromsoft found even a smidge of creativity this time
bold thing to say after having played Elden Ring two years ago
>>
>>483182383
Nah you won't because I don't summon and don't care about your shitty minigame
>>
>>483181927
You paid attention to nothing and understood nothing. Marika became a god to avenge her people and change the way the world worked to prevent a tragedy like that from happening again. But to secure that rule and establish her Golden Order she had to commit a lot of injustices and crimes herself. These injustices, hypocrisies, and crimes ended with Ranni killing Godwyn to be free of her fate and Marika shattering the ring. Miquella sees all of the problems her Golden Order caused and then sets out to commit the same type of crimes Marika committed to get her Golden Order. The DLC clearly explains the cyclical nature of the world in Elden Ring and the dangers of "ends justify the means" thinking.
>>
>>483181743
>Meteoric katana was Str/Int
>Meteoric greatsword isn't for some reason
>>
File: GQgN_37aMAApBgq.jpg (132 KB, 846x1200)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Disappointed, but I support his marriage
>>
Does Blind Spot have iframes?
What about that lightning blink strike on Death Knight Axes?
>>
>>483181421
any dex/fai build does it, you can get partial damage 20/50 or 50/20 stats, but 80/80 is max

perfume talisman +20%
shard of alexander +15%
crusaders talisman +20% if something dies
lightning scorpion +15%
red feathered +20% at critical hp
ritual sword +10% at max hp

there are all kinds of options to buff and raise it even higher ie lord of blood + seppuki or self poison + rot medaillion + helm etc etc

>>483181640
its the AoW that rapes, works with any perfume but lightning is usually the highest damage / least resisted idk
>>
File: 1718996178831305.png (181 KB, 482x830)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>483176127
Yes
>>
>>483182625
Radagon = Marika was actually surprising to me first time through
>>
>>483182582
Why would you buy into Ymir's yapping, nigga is literally trying to become a hand
>>
>get to radahn
>close the game
>go back to playing something actually fun
>>
>>483182538
No it doesn't, not only Dark Souls 2 PVP was way worse, it also had a lot less going on, while unbalances combinations and builds are a given when you get the amount of customization Elden Ring does.
Yet 1.10 and 1.12 were more balanced than any Souls iteration
>>
>>483182401
>>483181931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqacyIaq27o
Who could forget this masterpiece
>>
How do I get to the black and yellow area up north?
>>
>>483169349
what does miquellas great rune actually do? i thought it would work to not die to st trina
>>
>>483181763
Seal buffs stack even if you aren't casting with them, so why would I want to use a weapon? If from wants me to be a glass canon lightning chucking dragonoid, then that's just what I'll be.
>>
>>483182630
that's right little baby hostclitty stick to your singleplayer safe space because you're scared of the bad red man
I've scared you so much that I've already won - You know you would get demolished
>>
Is 20 the max skibidi fragments level? I want to get them all before fighting gay lovers
>>
>>483182582
Well the Frenzyflame people do share that idea. Seems pretty consistent that the Greater Will is intended to literally be God (Order from Chaos).
>>
Ok fine FROM. I get it. You don't want me to play the game. You want me to summon and have the game play itself. Fucking gay.
>>
Why is Miggler The only child of radagon without red hair???
>>
>>483176689
They did the same thing in DS3 with the gay princes
>>
File: file.png (2.89 MB, 1503x862)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>copy paste catacombs are back
fucks sake, man. I can fucking tell there's gonna be a recycled boss at the end too.
>>
>>483182109
I fought him at 7-8 iirc
>>
>>483182839
the final boss has fast barely telegraphed grab attack that puts a mark on you
if you get grabbed with the mark it's an unconditional instant kill through any HP/Resistances
The great rune makes the mark vanish
>>
>>483182536
>shit here
back to /v/, shithead
>>
>>483182658
>and change the way the world worked to prevent a tragedy like that from happening again
According to who? No seriously, when does it say she was interested in preventing a tragedy like that again? She certainly doesn't seem interested in protecting anyone but "her" people but she doesn't seem to think of it as an ends justify the means thing at all, just reactively and/or preventatively killing everyone she dislikes. There is no retarded Miquella-esque casting off of emotions which undermines the entire reason for him to become a god at all, the only hint of that is Radagon where she abandons the Golden Order, but the Golden Order is rotten to the core since the GW isn't around and it's just Metyr's schizobabble.

>These injustices, hypocrisies, and crimes ended with Ranni killing Godwyn to be free of her fate
Ranni's fate had nothing to do with Marika and everything to do with Metyr. Marika isn't allied with Metyr, the fact that she shattered the Ring in the first place proves it.
>>
>>483182990
These catacombs have absolutely amazing level design and you're a massive moron for not appreciating them
>>
File: 20240623_145928.jpg (526 KB, 3840x2160)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
Alright /erg/ let's settle this once and for all. Which dragonfucking first born son of a god would win in a fight? The nameless king or Godwyn the golden?
>>
>>483182436
grace is marika. tarnished shenanigans are marika. reviving Godfrey was marika. marikas last gasp is getting the fucking beast killed by reviving her old tarnished army and getting her husband to come save her ass.

the purpose of the Long March was to get Godfrey and the Tarnished far enough away from the erdtree that when they died they wouldn't get erdtree burials and then get absorbed by the tree.

reminder to all GW faggots that the erdtree nor the greater will have interest in reviving or rebirthing people. that's all marika and rennala and other human ambition. the gw does nothing but make sure the tree is secure for the beast and the beast has authority over the lands. it's gold so it looks holy but the gw and beast and tree are selfish entities at heart
>>
File: file1.png (1.23 MB, 1188x783)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
If Radahn was controlled and everyone knows it why does Ansbach talk like he is talking to Radahn?
Radahn isnt manipulated I think.
>>
>>483182990
It's ironically the only good part about Elden ring.
>>
There’s no reason to beat him unless you want two more versions of radahns swords that already exist in the game. Literally nothing is different besides the weapon art; it’s a fucking joke
>>
File: Disgust.png (738 KB, 686x641)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>Lamenter boss
Wow that's quite possibly the gayest death I ever had in a fromsoft game. What the fuck?
>>
>>483182862
>using the word clitty unironically
ok cuck
>>
File: 20240621_173637.jpg (595 KB, 1800x2300)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
it's funny seeing you guys talking about all the lore, i don't get any of it since i'm still early in the dlc.
but saint trina is miquella, right? since i found a big hole that seems to lead to saint trina and close to it there is a cross that says miquella threw away his doubts, does saint trina represent his doubts?
>>
File: 1701669389222476.jpg (32 KB, 418x345)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>483182708
PLS RESPOND
>>
post leda naked
>>
What was the point of collecting paintings again?
>>
File: Gamer Room.jpg (468 KB, 1242x1193)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>Ranni frees herself from the Greater Will's agency by using the Rune of Death
>Miquella does so by getting raped
>>
>>483183058
Prime NK > Prime Godfrey
>>
ive had the map fragment from the church for so long, but how do i actually get to the north east finger ruins
>>
>>483182582
everything was just chaos. things were born out of chaos. the lands between didn't need the gw before it sent the beast, and the beasts order is not the celestial order of the stars and moons and the void.
>>
>>483175030
Would!

>>483182923
Genetic.
>>
>>483182449
>>DLC proves Radahn has always been massive, so Morgott cope about the image is BTFO
Literally the opposite, the end boss is Morgott's height. Cope and then kill yourself.
>>
do I gotta beat the lion and Rellana to get the cariagn sovereignty AoW?
I was hoping I could just snatch it up
>>
>>483182548
If it comes from marika is that why grace leaves us and goes to godfrey when he faces us? She wants her husband back? Stop trying to make godfrey and marikas relationship loving its making me like her and I don't want to like her
>>
>>483183070
Why would Radahn turn down eternally devoted bussy?
>>
>>483183062
The GW doesn't do any of that because the GW isn't here, it's all the EB
>>
>>483183058
Godwyn got killed by a bunch of chicks.
>>
>>483181816
That is retarded because the traveling merchants are quite clearly the alegory for jews in elden ring.
And the Hornsent hate the frenzy flame just as much as the golden order.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Any ideas how to reach this ladder in Mesmmer's Shadow Keep?
>>
>>483183062
reddit moment
>>
>>483181021
>he still doesn't get it
No I "get it" you stupid nigger. Me "getting it" or "not getting it" has nothing on the fact that this shit is terrible writing. Me understanding it is why I think it's shit.

I understand that Miquella shed himself to ascend to godhood to usher in the "age of compassion" or whatever he called it. The final straw was when he shed St. Trina, the aspect of his actual love and compassion, which is why we kill him, because he is no longer the compassionate savior of the damned like he was foretold to be, and instead just another power hungry and ambitious contender like the rest of his family. I understand all that. The problem I had was that he chose Radahn over everyone else and the DLC just rushed in with all this lore about how Miquella actually loved Radahn all along and we just never knew about it until now which is so underwhelming considering there are like 3 other characters Miquella should have chosen for a more well rounded, satisfying plot resolution than Radahn. The story reasoning being "well uhhh cus Radahn is da best and strongest" is not good storytelling. It's the equivalent of a child saying "no you can't kill my guy because he actually has a special shield that blocks all damage from your guys' weapon."
>>
>>483182447
>>483181089
Lmaoing at your secret club being invaded retard. Sorry this isn't your safe spot anymore, but get used to it. You sound as mad as a tranny being deadnamed
KEK
>>
>>483183052
Bajilion hollow slaves from DS3 hidden behind corners is hardly the peak of dungeon delving for me.
>>
>>483183070
he's waxing a little bit because radahns pretty big deal. it's just formality
>>
>>483183212
>Ranni frees herself from the Greater Will's agency by using the Rune of Death
>She got one guy gangraped in exchange
>there was never GW control in the first place
>>
>>483183269
NTA but he has Morgott height because it's Mohg body
>>
>>483183058
godwyn died to w*men while the Nameless king lived to what is essentially the heat-death of the universe
>>
>>483183313
Need to enter the shadowkeep from the east side to get there.
>>
File: 1713950001712619.jpg (183 KB, 2221x1700)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>483183276
Marika and Godfrey 100% had the healthiest relationship of any of the love stories in the series, that's why Godfrey's age was the golden age of the erdtree (Radagon/Rennala was probably good too but Rennala had that menhera energy where she goes fucking insane if she gets dumped, whereas Marika and Godfrey clearly could deal with being separated for a while)
>>
>>483183070
You're technically charmed by Miquella at the start of the DLC. That doesn't mean you aren't yourself, or can't be spoken to as if you still have your own identity. Miquella's followers still have their own unique personalities even before the rune shatters
>>
So basically, every age is doomed to fail and you are just spinning your wheels.
Thanks, Miyazaki
>>
>>483183442
yeah but it's said to be modeled off of Radahn around the time he conquered the stars
>>
Thoughts on Wild Strikes?
>>
so I know everyone is saying the Carian Sorcery Sword is shit, but like how shit
are we talking like 100 damage less than the optimal double staff set up because at that point it's not shit just not optimal
>>
>>483182862
>nooo don't play that single player game single player!!!
that far gone huh?
>>
>>483183453
>Nameless King loses to a random retard who rang his bell
>>
>>483183295
the eb is the vassal of the gw, it was doing the gws bidding until marika shattered it.
>>
>>483183313
From entering the keep a different way
>>
File: 20240623220527_1.jpg (432 KB, 2560x1440)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
rip
>>
>>483182862
play a real PvP game if you want to act like an internet tough guy
>>
>>483183062
The Erdtree isn't the GW either, that's also Marika, not to mention that the EB was way before the Erdtree as well. The GW doesn't really do anything that could be comprehensible to mortal minds, ascribing human emotions and motivations on what is literally described as a lightless void is missing the point.
>>
File: 1713216182033184.jpg (1.61 MB, 2560x1440)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Is it as broken for invasions as i think it is?
>>
Is there a way to farm lvl8 smithing stones in DLC? This is how much I dont want to kill the fire giant and do farum azula...
>>
>>483180075
CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>483183462
>You're technically charmed by Miquella at the start of the DLC.
You are not though. Leda even points out that you never changed.
>>
>>483183294
You mean during the Shattering War? I think it was a mandatory battle to prove Elden Lord right just like how we fought Godfrey.

>You're technically charmed by Miquella at the start of the DLC.
You don't. The Tarnished was sent by the Fingers. You only get charmed during the fight if you havent broken Miquella's rune. After you break Miquella's charming spell, Radahn still fights you.
>>
>>483183513
>like
>like
Dumb mermaid
>>
>>483183070
Because he clearly isn't. His body language is still Radahn's and the Great Rune is now broken along with all of Miquella's charms. He's keeping the vow he made, that's just Radahh.
>>
think i fucked up and leda has a shit ton of allies
>>
>>483183186
You get special items
>>
>>483183524
It was doing what it THINKS is the GW's bidding, same with the Two Fingers who don't know that Metyr is bullshitting. The EB can only guess at the GW's intentions, the GW hasn't contacted anything in the LB since before Marika's own time.
>>
>>483183513
25% the damage of an actual staff.
>>
>>483183276
because you're an outlier and Godfrey is the ELDEN LORD so marika is going to pick her husband over you. especially when he dabbed on the prime lands between by himself while you cleaned up scraps and has been
>>
>>483183062
>the gw does nothing
Fixed that for you, the greater will pissed off before Marika even became a god, most likely after Bayle mauled the ever loving shit out of Placidussax and bit off three of his heads.
Both Placidussax and Metyr have been waiting for ever to get a new message, but GW clearly stopped giving a fuck about the world after life was introduced in the form of dragons (As opposed to perfect, immortal stone ancient dragons)
>>
>>483183062
>reminder to all GW faggots that the erdtree nor the greater will have interest in reviving or rebirthing people. that's all marika and rennala and other human ambition.
>They offer their prayers to the innards of the greatjars, such that they might be reborn one day into sainthood. This is the cycle of death and rebirth, taken into the hands of mortal men.
Lol no
>>
>the abyss
did... did they playtest this map?
>>
>>483183572
Can't you just do the cartridge tilting exploit to teleport to farum azula? I want to do the same thing so I don't get the gay plague aids raining over all of the main game
>>
The Rauh ruins area is really pretty but the level layout is TERRIBLE
It's my least favorite area to explore
>>
so is the only way to dodge radahn's shitty light explosion attack in phase 2 to just already be running when he starts to cast it?
>>
>>483182582
You guys forget that in From games, often the batshit insane characters are the ones who have the actual right information about the world
So yes, Ymir is right
>>
>>483183503
Top tier cheese for certain bosses.
With my quickstarted dlc character I just put it on a greataxe, cast bloodflame, and obliterated Mohg same as if I had used comet azur.
Not worth it for exploration though.
>>
patch notes look like solid improvements
is the pvp actually good now?
>>
>>483183070
>>483183640
Freyja also is pro reviving Radahn after learning the truth of the vow and never says anything about him being mind controlled, which she'd obviously hate. If Radahn IS mind controlled then no one thinks that he is, no item says that he is, and there's no visual sign of it.
>>
>>483183058
Nameless King, because DS3 proved to be a superior game.
>>
japs are all retarded and this game is made for weebs
>>
>>483183374
>this body doesnt belong to you (Radahn)
Yeah I think Radahn is with it.
>>
>>483183746
genuinely have no idea where to go, by some miracle i found the elavator from the rot area into the second level of the rot area where you get invaded
>>
>>483183572
The forge dungeons in the DLC have a ton of different levelled smithing stones. Not sure how many level 8s there are in there but those are worth a shot
>>
>the perfumers growing a minor erdtree in a hidden cave
Huh?
>>
I'm not having fun.
>>
File: 1716948244355854.png (284 KB, 650x581)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>483181620
>btfo by Morgott
>btfo by Malenia
>btfo by a Tarnished
>btfo by that same Tarnished again
>>
>>483182095
They do.
>GW is a fundamental force of nature; order
>Frenzy Flame is its opposite force; chaos
>GW orders the world and leaves finger mother to maintain it
>Everything goes off the rails and all the finger mother has is the User Manual
>GW just puts her on hold when she tries calling tech support
>Just keeps telling the two fingers to stall while it tries to get through for help
The Elden Ring is the rules of the world sent by the GW. The Elden Beast is the avatar of the ring itself. The Elden Beast exists to protect the order of the GW from being changed by anyone that the fingers don't deem suitable for godhood.
>>
>>483183227
The only reason life (i.e. order) sprang from that chaos is because of the Greater Will.
>>
Should I kill the omen crone in Belurat that summons the Divine Beast? She was kinda rude, and now she doesn't talk anymore.
>>
>>483183807
I used to use it a lot but I feel like I'm missing something or forgot how I used to use it, I thought it staggered enemies :(
Does it apply bleed really fast if you use it like how you said orbsomething?
>>
File: 20240623150709_1.jpg (832 KB, 2560x1440)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>just got a court's summons because a debt collector is suing me for $700
>have to spend the next week filing bankruptcy so they won't get my autism bucks
>still can't beat Radahn

I kneel
>>
someone should have told me pyro builds SUCK
>doesn't get too impressive until fire giant/farum azula
>once you have the cool stuff there's only 1 boss left in the game
stupid jap fucks give me better flame stuff.
>>
>>483183918
perfummax so you can say you cleared it before the game gets nerfed
>>
>>483183062
>>483182548
I don't doubt you, but where is this stated again?
>>
>>483183910
I know, already used up a bunch of those
>>
>>483183873
there's an invader in that area?
>>
>>483183818
unsurprisingly, dlc brought in broken stuff, the backhand blades with swift slash AoW is currently a death stunlock uncounterable
>>
>>483183630
>You only get charmed during the fight if you havent broken Miquella's rune.
Does that ability really not work if you do that?
>>
Why does my Scat tree Avatar Phase 2/3 come out on 75% HP? Doesn't seem like it does that for anyone else
>>
>>483183964
put on the lion's head and talk to her
>>
>>483182919(me)
>use low grade summons to support me in the boss fights
>I win
>Feel nothing
sigh..
>>
File: 20240623220957_1.jpg (427 KB, 2560x1440)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
hue
I didn't really beat him tho
>>
File: 1693749606464211.jpg (125 KB, 763x1200)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Do you see yourself replaying this DLC any time soon? Honestly with how bad Elden Ring PVP is, it doesn't feel like there's much of a reason to do it again
>>
>>483183936
>"Miquella please just let me die, I can't take any more of this"
>>
>>483184005
It's not explicitly stated, but remember that Grace points you to the Giant's Flame which the Two Fingers would never sanction (explicitly)
>>
What's the best colossal weapon for blocking?
>>
giving that nigga vyke another dose of madness.
>>
>>483184036
Then kill her for being a filthy fucking hornsent
>>
>>483183559
the tree grew around the beast its not marikas

>>483183686
it's doing the job it was sent to do. and that's dominate the lands between. what else does it need to be doing? the only reason everything's fucked up when you wake up is because marika tried to kill the beast and it shut itself away from everything since Ranni stole destined death and made the beast vulnerable again. the two fingers can't reach the gw nor metyr because as we see in the elden beast arena it has countless erdtrees. we are one of many its planted on. it's not that concerned that one of its vassals is fucking up over in some corner of the universe. fix your shit yourselves lol
>>
>>483183797
It's internally consistent with what we know about the GW through Hyetta, the "rupture" Ymir talks about is likely what she describes as the GW splitting apart the One Great, so it's literally just the Big Bang. Don't think From would have two characters with very different perspectives and goals tell you the same history if it isn't true
>>
>>483184036
Huh, that has some effect? Neat.
Everyone is wearing that stupid helmet. Doesn't it nerf your flask healing? They're not even using any storm stomp skills either.
>>
File: 1709638142467622.jpg (907 KB, 3840x2160)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
Almost done with the DLC.
Kinda disappointed that the best weapon I found so far for my str/faith build is this retarded club.
>>
>>483183986
I thought they only did that for like a few thousand minimum. Suing over 700 dollars is insane.
>>
>>483183995
>so you can say
I don't care. This DLC is not in line with the rest of the DLCs Fromsoft has done.
>>
>>483184082
i want to fight the bosses again but I really don't want to collect the skibidis
>>
>>483184082
go back
>>
>>483183346
>I understand that Miquella shed himself to ascend to godhood to usher in the "age of compassion" or whatever he called it.
Miquella is just a representation of the average leftist, they claim they are doing everything for the good of the people but they are just in it for power and their own desires.
>>
>>483183824
Doesn't she say that Jerren would hate this plan, but she's fine with it since it means Radahn is technically fighting again?
>>
>>483183936
>nigga thinks he can hide in the tree's shadow lmao I caved ur papa's head in I'll cave yours in a second time for good measure
>>
>>483183276
>>483183461
In terms of relationship health it was
Godfrey x Marika>Pre snake rykard x Tanith>Ranni(if she loves you) x tarnished>Messmer x Rellana>Radagon x rennala>Radagon x marika>literally anything else>Miquella x Radahn
>>
>20 hours in
>only killed the beast, rellana and bayle
i'm so fucking slow, holy shit
>>
File: pyromancy.webm (2.95 MB, 640x360)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>483183992
The upside is you get the most powerful spell in the whole game
The downside is you don't get it until mountaintop of the giants

You could just rush Morgott if you want and spam rot breath all the way to mountaintop and zerg rush the garrison and go back and play the rest of the game with your new OP fireball but honestly lighting spear + black flame are perfectly cromulent spells
>>
>>483174090
use the talisman that buffs kicks and stomps
>>
>>483184123
>guts greatsword
>giant crusher
off the top of my head
>>
>>483184082
I beat radahn, watched the low budget cinematic, then quit the game
doubt I’ll ever boot it up again
>>
>>483184016
If you break Miquella's charm before the fight, Radahn still fights you and you wont get insta death by the grab attack (the bewitching one).
>>
>>483184182
>Politics brained
>>
>>483184164
optimal stats < funny hat
>>
Do sorceries proc Winged Talisman/Prosthesis?
>>
>>483183730
>They offer their prayers to the innards of the greatjars, such that they might be reborn one day into sainthood. This is the cycle of death and rebirth, taken into the hands of mortal men.
kek and name (One) instance of this actually happening. who actually gets reborn? I can show you a lot of corpses being pulled into the erdtrees roots tho...
or maybe the flesh of fallen warriors being coalesced into jars and then fed to the erdtrees babies...
>>
So let's unmask some DLC characters. Leda is about as expected being a Saber clone. I am surprised by the beauty mark under her left eye. FROM loves to add little details like this despite the fact we'll never actually see their faces. Mesmer is a pretty good looking guy as well.
>>
>>483184127
When you wear focus gear does selfcast madness shit accumulate sloweR?
>>
>>483184173
The skibidis are the worst part of the DLC. I genuinely think it's unnecessary and harms the enjoyment.
>>
Is calling Miquella the Kind and such some kind of in-universe meme in the lands between? Because from what I've seen, he is the biggest scumbag second only to Marika.
>>
>>483184082
armored core 6.1 waiting room
>>
I’m going to repopulate the Hornsent race with Meera!
>>
>>483183640
explain why Miquella had to send Malenia to murder him if he was so willing to follow through on this vow?
>>
>>483184220
don't worry little weeb there are other weebs just as shit as you are!
>>
>>483184182
projecting politics into a fantasy game is gay no matter how you spin it. We hated leftists for spinning their political shit into games and you are doing the same thing just on the opposite spectrum. Niggerfaggot
>>
>>483184245
Cannon of Haima does just as much damage, bigger knockback, and has much more range
Does take forever to go off though
>>
>get to radahn
>try for about an hour
>close the game
Well I think I’ve had about enough. They’ve clearly lost the plot with how to design bosses
>>
Rannichads stay WINNING. No more gods, complete free will, and the crazy fingers gone for good
>>
File: tank math percentage.png (301 KB, 735x755)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
So... whatever happened to the people who called this a shitty mod with shitty animations? Are you now praising this amazing dlc?
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1712264395467059.png (331 KB, 769x788)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>Godfrey, Dungeater and Gideon are all Tarnished
>But they don't respawn when you kill them
Huh?
>>
>>483184182
Just like Ranni Marika and other demigods to be honest.
>>
File: 1277500920863.jpg (49 KB, 297x315)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>all of messmer's attack chains are 5 attacks long minimum and he's always twirling in the air so really you only get to play the game 5% of the time
>>
>>483183276
>Kill Godfrey
>Marika still supports us
Why is she like this?
>>
>>483184314
>Thiollier
nigga looks like he's about to unload his autism onto you lol
>>
>>483183986
Who's suing you? The Hornsent?
>>
>>483183818
yes
>>483184012
great katana is balanced
perfumer shit is just pveshit
backhand blades are OP yes
throwing weapons are mediocre and need a buff
light greatswlrd are actually ok despite everyone screaming in panic that they would break the game
the DLC introduced far more underpowered (pvp wise) stuff than OP stuff
>>
>>483183703
>especially when he dabbed on the prime lands between by himself while you cleaned up scraps and has been
Other way around. Godfrey led Marika's armies while (You):
>facefuck all of Godfrey's remaining lineage
>kill every single demigod alive
>kill the bearer of the Rune of Death
>kill Godfrey himself
>kill Radagon
>kill not one but two living gods
The Tarnished is the strongest motherfucker alive, this is the entire game.
>>
>>483183557
>>483183514
>>483183164
Last I checked this is a multiplayer game
Don't like it then go play super mario
>>
>>483184314
Only person that matters is igon.
>>
>>483184167
At least you found something, so far all I got is the dragon form, none of the spells I've found so far have been worth jack compared to base game spells.
>They added a new disc spell, but hurr hurr it's not actually a golden order spell get trolled.
The gravity missile seems really neat for pvp though.
>>
>>483184314
I expected Thiollier to look more feminine. Got any more?
>>
>>483184314
Gotta get the sliders for Jolan because she's very cute.
>>
>>483184220
Same except I've only killed the beast lol so like don't feel too bad
>>
>>483183992
O flame! fucks
>>
File: BronnLaugh.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>483184445
>>
>>483184394
Dungeater can't see the Guidance of Grace anymore, can he? Godfrey and Gideon don't have time to respawn anyway you literally finish the game immediately after
>>
>>483184338
>Marika
What's so scummy about Marika?

>Hornsent
Genocided her village of birth. They had it coming
>Merchants
Frenzied Flame worshipers, they had it coming.
>>
I give up trying the DLC with no blessings after Messmer
Gaius and that other faggot is just way too stupid. Everything in the game hits me for 80% life in a hit in full bull goat set + all defensive talismans
I want to see how much of a difference 31 scadu items will change damage and defense
>>
>>483184338
He is kind because he hasnt tortured anyone and he made several attempts trying to heal the shit hole before giving up his kinder side.
>>
>>483183629
True. My other points still stand
>>483183630
Miquella's rune breaks either way if you get close enough to the black keep, which you need to in order to fight radahn. Using the item gives you the power to dispell charms in the same way ranni's rune allows for perfect rebirth for yourself, but not for boc. Also consider why Radahn had to be killed in order for Miquella to make him his lord. It's almost like he wasnt willing
>>
>>483184182
Kill yourself /pol/faggotnigger you're as bad as the unironic trannies from resetera
>>
>>483184082
Gonna uninstall after I’m done with this
>>
>have my go to build
>doing good
>want to try something new
>respec
>completely suck at it
>return to my usual build
ugh
>>
File: bird range.webm (2.82 MB, 960x540)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>483184369
>much more range
whatcha smoking

cannon of haima has about 1/3 the range of giantsflame, that's what really nerfs it besides its extremely long cast time
giantsflame has a shorter cast time than any other "big" incantation and yet is basically a fireball aimable version of cannon of haima

Compare this webm to the next one
>>
>>483184390
I was the opposite

Had high expectations for the DLC and now think it's shit
>>
Can i get a mortar goblin's head as a cannon?
>>
Anyone using the claws of night? Are they good?
>>
How many Scadu upgrades do I need before Putrescent Knight?
>>
>>483184419
Ranni is very clearly a libertarian and her plans are just as idiotic and destructive.
>>
>>483184148
Yeah, I wondered if the One Great was meant to be the Crucible or something but it's clear that it just refers to the universe's state of primordial chaos until order emerged. That's why souls, births and individuality came from the Greater Will.
>>
>>483184173
why the fuck didn't they add a boss refight feature? Either an arena or bonfire ascetic like DS2 had. Can't be that hard to add and it's needed in a game as massive as Elden Ring,
>>
>>483184535
>Empyrean Hag
>Empyrean
...Wait, what
>>
Melina is pretty much confirmed to be GEQ right? She's Messmer's sister, his curse was snake related, her curse is the black flame that in sealed in Destined Death/Rune
>>
>>483184554
>don't have time
Fair point, didn't consider that.
>>
>>483184635
>cannon of haima has about 1/3 the range of giantsflame
Show me you throwing Giantsflame that far because I've never seen Giantsflame Take Thee be hurled clean across an fc arena like I could hurl Haima
>>
>>483184394
Respawning seems to be semi-canon rather than full on canon like in ds and only some tarnished are still guided by the grace of gold. Like hollowing your tarnished loses it if you stop playing.
>>
>>483184182
That's a more accurate example of churches, desu.
So many pastors claim that they're doing what they do for the good of the people while scamming the elderly out of their life savings and becoming billionaires with megachurches
>>
>>483184535
Freyja has a very attractive VA, but you can't say the same about her.
>>
>>483184364
The road to Elden Lord is paved with fist fights which is why Godfrey fought you.
>>
File: 1654320024034.png (589 KB, 768x768)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>beat radahn
>get the gay little memory
>and then ???
So that's fucking it?
>>
>>483184535
Igon was amazing, going from agonizing cries to pathetic sobs and then glorious battle cries during Bayle. Such wonderful performance
>>
>Romina
Why did they fuse Quelaag with Malenia?
>>
>>483184182
BASED BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>483182240
No it doesn't? It's easy to dodge and you get a full charged R2 after or a weapon art.
>>
>>483184382
>They’ve clearly lost the plot with how to design bosses
That was obvious with all the duo boss fights and dragons.
>>
>>483184170
The debt was actually 2000 from ebay, but they seem desperate. Either way they won't be getting shit and they're just wasting more money kek
>>
>>483184782
yeah, the story is complete, what did you want?
>>
>>483184439
She and godfrey were might makes right kinda people. Even godfrey while dying says you should be elden lord. If even her husband agrees why wouldnt she?
>>
>>483184460
the AoW is genuinely uncounterable though, you can't fight back by rolling, blocking, anything.
the blades can also be buffed with sleep, rot, procs bleed in 2 l2's, imagine a gank with it. its faster than running and has a massive hitbox, charging like 15 meters ahead.
watch steelovsky on twitch right now who's testing it.
>>
File: bird range 2.webm (2.87 MB, 1276x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>483184635
>>483184369
>>483184749
Not that far
Much further

giantsflame clears a much longer horizontal range, cannon of haima has a derpy ballistic orbit, like 4x the gravity
>>
>>483184725
There are too many theories on who she was and this DLC giving no resolution on who was fucking terrible.

Most people thought it was Ranni because she was the one who messed with Destined Death and all that
>>
>>483184859
an actual story would be nice
>>
>>483184737
Gideon might've also lost the guidance of grace once he gave up on becoming an Elden Lord when he fights you, remember the entire reason he does that is because he thinks Marika never wanted anyone to become Elden Lord so he gave up
Godfrey idk, Godfrey might be retarded/autistic enough to just go A CROWN IS WARRANTED WITH STRENGTH YOU ARE THE STRONGER MAN
>>
>>483184535
WHITE WHALE
>>
>>483184394
Marika prefers (You) over them, so she gives you infinite retries.
>>
>>483184725
Idk bro, Melina wasn’t born when Marika was beefing with GEQ. And I think she says she’s Marika’s
>>
File: a778j.png (982 KB, 978x1199)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
rellana first try. this board is so fucking retarded LMAO

are the ones saying shes hard the same ones who are power stancing RoB thinking theyre too good for a shield or something?
>>
>>483184275
>>483184367
>s-stop fighting back against our propaganda
no wonder the troons are seething, Miyazaki just gave them a major kick in the balls with this DLC
>>
>>483184384
>illusion of free will
>as if the place has never had free will in the first place
>while Outer Gods are still shitting on the place like breakfast
>>
>>483184859
A message or video from the director/developers? Like everything else?
>>
>>483184535
Igon's VA blew it out of the water
Great performance
>>
>>483184774
I can see why Radahn is so popular among the gays.
>>
>>483184904
>Most people thought it was Ranni
Kek no they didn't, Melina was be far the most popular contender for being the GEQ. I've literally never seen anyone theorize that it was Ranni
>>
>>483184859
I don't care if the story is unfinished but they could've tried to avoid shitting on the rest of the worldbuilding they did.
>>
>>483184364
Miquella talks about fulfilling "our part of the vow", Radahn made Jerren promise him an honorable death before the war (specifically using the word "vow"), the festival named after him is explicitly "a celebration of war", his idol and narrative parralel lived only for war (and after ascending he gets his own Serosh), item descriptions state his faction was obsessed with raw wild and untamed strength, Freyja (a member of his inner circle) states Radahn is a lion fit only for endless war, and Malenia was the second strongest demigod with the best knights and undefeated battle record and thus the worthiest opponent possible for Radahn and his knights.

Now, what do think Miquella's part of the vow is, and why do you think Freyja approves when she finds out?
>>
So is it confirmed you can't help both Hornsent and Ansbach?
>>
>>483184902
Weird, maybe I'm just not throwing it right
It does go a lot faster though anyway I just hate that we get like 3 spells that aren't blue beam go pew
>>
>>483184915
the fujo incest was the story, u no rike?
>>
>>483184849
The duo fights suck but are manageable. Making every attack have a fuckhuge aoe that’s delayed just long enough that you can’t roll it alongside the clone bullshit being undodeable is untenable
>>
>>483184434
It's a dog shit fight
>>
Having a tough time dodging Gaius' charge, what's the trick
>>
fort,
night
>>
Will there be some kind of physical edition that includes the game and DLC on disc?
>>
>>483184953
>he had to use a shield
lmao
i first tried her using only spells, you're no better than people who spam jump attacks
>>
>>483184460
Perfumer in PvP is very funny since it's an instant kill if anyone does anything that roots them (like making an attack)
I've won so many invasions by just waiting for people to try to stunlock me with hammers only for the floor to explode into perfume the moment they hit me and they instantly die
>>
>>483184394
dark souls npcs dont revive either if you kill them. From soft worldbuilding isn't as consistent with gameplay as lorefags like to claim
>>
>>483184953
I kneel, drop stats and build so I can shieldmaxx
>>
>>483184953
also, castle ensis was way too small imo
>>
dude what the fuck is this radahn fight. i get him to phase 2 in like 3 seconds but then there's just spam all over my screen and its impossible to dodge
>>
>>483184460
True. Light Greatswords ended up being mid. Perfumes aren't for PvP, the new katana weapon arts aren't that troublesome and colossal and great swords are the same as ever. The only real outliers are Backhand Blades being OP with their broken AoW and Dueling Shields (but people still haven't figured out yet that offhand dueling shield is OP).
>>
File: 9002-06-23-2024.jpg (35 KB, 605x383)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
which one?
How strong is dragon form?
>>
>>483184959
The outer gods don't control free will, they just fart rot and blood everywhere through their followers. It was thought that the GW controlled free will but it's the complete opposite where it doesn't give a fuck what anyone does
>>
>>483185002
Miquella is so pretty.
>>
>>483184439
If you beat him you're basically proving to her you were fit for it, and even Godfrey says so.
It sucks that she's stone now and you can't plap her like intended.
>>
>>483185140
just some weeb shit
>>
>>483184770
Literally every moral tradition or activist organization claims this, even the ones you agree on.

Oh wow, you think you are doing good for the world but your enemies and detractors are pointing out how you are actually harming the world? Who could this possibly represent if not literally every person and organization with any moral beliefs at all?
>>
>>483184915
>an actual story would be nice
I'm guessing oyu just skipped the pat where we learned Marika's origin story and why the Golden Order hates so many people, turns out said people were shit and deserved it.
>>
>>483183976
>Does it apply bleed really fast if you use it like how you said orbsomething?
Very fast for a slow weapon class like greataxe on a 13arc character. I got 4 procs through the fight.
I dunno if it's fast for bleed focused builds, I don't like building around status effects.
>>
>>483184314
>Beauty mark
That looks like just an artifact.
>>
>>483185140
Enjoy your stay in phase 2 50% hell.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 736x736)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
There sure is alot of wolves in the woods past the Bonny Village...
Considering Marikas promiscuous history, do you think she...
>>
>>483185117
Dark Souls you stop respawning when you go Hollow.
>>
>>483185105
>using shields? nononno
>using gay spells? allowed
you faggots are insane, if you used any armor, estus, weapons or anything else you didn't beat the game
>>
Which Ashes of War do you need to make perfumes OP, again?
>>
>>483185179
With the Elden Beast gone and the Radagon half turned into a sword, I WILL plap Marika as much as I want
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 199x254)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>483169349
I fucking despise normies for whining for 15 years for an easy mode Miyazaki year off so now when he gave them retard bullshit nigger builds that melt bosses he had to ruin the game for the rest of us.

"DDUUUHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN RELLANA IS HARD I'VE BEATEN HER 2ND TRY WITH MY MIMIC +10 AND DUAL BLOOD KATANAS AND GAY DILDO PRIDE MONTH EDITION DLC EASY"
>>
>>483185196
It doesn't count when we do it because we're right :)

>>483185229
>considering Marika's promiscuous history
desu is that even confirmed anymore
>>
>>483184434
they are all extremly easy to punish and give you windows for full on charged r2s with an ultra weapon, and his grounded combos have plenty of time to attack him between strikes Other than the long combo where he ends with shooting up spears from the ground none of them feel like a waiting game
>>
>>483184904
>>483184949
Melina and Messmer are all older than the rest of Marika's children. Older than Mohg, Mogott and Godwyn. It's possible that Melina was the first empyrean that rebelled against her just like Messmer. There is no other candidate, all the other empyreans have their place. Melina needs to have a curse just like Messmer, and we see her wielding Destined Death in Frenzy ending. It just makes sense.
>>
>>483185158
>>483184959
Nvm I misread and get what you mean
>>
>>483185009
Also in the textmap Radahn introduced him as Rennala and Radagon's son proudly, in front of us.
>>
did they patch mohg instakills?
>>
>>483185229
I think incels have an unhealthy obsession with ntr based around race and beastiality.
>>
>>483185158
Gw is literally an autistic farmer.
>me plant tree
>thats a real nice tree
>beast take care of tree
>ok me go plant new tree
repeat for infinity
>>
How's the Romina incantation?
>>
>>483185284
skill issue
>>
>>483185285
It's not really confirmed, but cucks will run with it because they like getting cucked.
>>
What damage type is the putrescent knight fire?
>>
>>483184535
>Ymir literally looks like the VA
>The hag is an actual hag
Holy based
>>
>>483185229
>do you think she...
got gangraped by hornsent and then their dogs and left for dead instead of killed, leading eventually to the fall of the hornsent and their extinction at the hands of her new Elden Lord? Yeah I think she did and I'm not leaving a particle of hornsent dna when I'm done
>>
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ROMINAS GLAIVE HAS FUCKING 55 ROT BUILDUP WHICH IS WHAT A FUCKING DAGGER HAS!?

Fucking abysmal.
>>
File: Needle Knight Leda.webm (3.9 MB, 1880x1408)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>483185217
Nope, she has a mole under her eye.
>>
>>483184957
>hmmm, this story of good vs. evil clearly represents my very specific moral framework of the world that applies to my specific American political stance despite it being made by a Japanese studio who has never been involved in politics or real-world sociocultural movements
>>
>>483184270
Can you even fight him without breaking it? Also what does it do if you did? I thought you needed to actually be holding the rune.
>>
>>483183045
Are you retarded or did you just not play the game?
>No seriously, when does it say she was interested in preventing a tragedy like that again?
When she ascends to godhood because her village as slaughtered and she agrees to the Golden Order because she believes it will make the world a better place.
>She certainly doesn't seem interested in protecting anyone but "her" people but she doesn't seem to think of it as an ends justify the means thing at all, just reactively and/or preventatively killing everyone she dislikes
She kills the hornsent because they genocided her people, you idiot. Everyone that she has killed or oppressed under her rule she does so because they are threats to the Golden Order in some way. Any level of crime can be excused so long as it is rationalized as necessary to secure a more perfect world for her. She only abandons the Golden Order once she realizes that the Metyr has no actual line to the GW and has been just making it all up and it's Godwyn's death that confirms the suspicion for her because it wasn't supposed to happen. Marika loses her mind because all of the sins she committed didn't actually make a more perfect world and it was all for nothing.
>Ranni's fate had nothing to do with Marika and everything to do with Metyr. Marika isn't allied with Metyr, the fact that she shattered the Ring in the first place proves it.
Marika was clearly aligned with Metyr until she realized Metyr was full of shit and conned her. She realizes this when Godwyn is killed and loses her fucking mind.

The entire DLC is about you following Miquella's path and Miquella is retracing the steps Marika took to ascend to godhood. The entire DLC explains to you how someone ascends to a god in this world, what it entails, and what the ultimate result will be.
>>
>>483185238
Not sure where this meme comes from considering all the hollow enemies respawn all the time and no item descriptions state this and the npcs you kill are usually not hollow

>>483185229
She fucked a snake to make messmer, and I guess Blaidd and crew came from somewhere.
>>
>>483185346
Nothing wrong with that, sounds like he's living the life
>>
>>483185309
We see Melina's room in Leyndell, she wasn't important. There's also nothing stating she was an Empyrean, not to mention that the GEQ had a whole damn army. Enough with this Velka 2.0 ass character, she doesn't matter in the slightest
>>
File: file.png (541 KB, 762x681)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>483179836
>>483179627
>it consumes almost no stamina
>what drains stamina is the guard counter.
Did either of you even bother to try it out? Every time he uses it successfully, it eats up 1/5th of his stamina.
See 00:50.
>inb4 but that stamina drained from the guard counter!!!!
The guard counter he does after that at 00:51 consumes additional stamina after pic related.
>>
>>483184439
She might be a little bummed that her Plan A didn't work out but like the other said, her goal at the end of the day is to kill the Elden Beast. She's not going to complain if there was actually a guy even stronger than Godfrey who did it just as well. If Godfrey couldn't beat you then he wouldn't have beaten the Elden Beast anyway.
>>
>>483184313
Reincarnation in most religions is very hard to measure because minds and bodies are not reincarnated, but a nebulous soul is. Elden ring already establishes that life is divided by mind, body and soul, and the gnostic concept of the soul manifests in the form of runes, which is a vague life essence that escapes upon death.

The presence of new births is how the greater will naturally facilitates reincarnation. It's a recycling of the energy that constitutes life. The greater will is synonymous with life in Elden ring. Word of god in form of the omnipotent narrator confirms that reincarnation is a natural fact of the world that mortals try to replicate. When someone like Marika does it, it is flawed and material. Too much emphasis is placed on "reincarnating" both the body and mind (E.g. tarnished, revenants and possibly demigods) rather than the soul, because she's less concerned with the cycle of life and death and more concerned with preserving her loved ones and people who are useful to her
>>
>>483185148
Flame Lightning and dragon form is not that great just like DS1 and 3
>>
>>483184017
it did that for me when i visceral attacked it at 0%, otherwise it it was full hp next phase
>>
File: chad horse.jpg (58 KB, 1080x771)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>483185346
Sounds pretty based.
>>
>>483185439
>story of good vs. evil
this is never the story of these games. retard
>>
Why is Romina the prophet of Rot and not Malenia?
>>
What would you rate the dlc out of 10
>>
>>483185105
>t. caster
bro....
>>483185118
i just realized i had a rune arc on, that probably helped haha. 60 vig(lol) 25 mind 30 end 30 str, 15 dex, 11 int, 51 faith, 15 arc, golden halberd + wolf crest shield, greatshield talisman.
>>
>>483185438
why do all FROMSOFT NPC's look like they have downs syndrome? it's like it's impossible for them to make a good looking in-game character
>>
>>483184774
>Freyja
HOLY GRIM
>>
>>483185480
>and she agrees to the Golden Order because she believes it will make the world a better place.
Post the item description

>to the Golden Order
You realize the Golden Order was formed when Marika removed the Rune of Death from the Elden Ring and not before that? The entirety of Marika's rule was not under the Golden Order.
>>
>>483185007
>Kek no they didn't
Google is "Ranni the Gloam Eyed Queen" and plenty of people are talking about it. In fact I've never seen anyone make the case that Melina is the GEQ either
>>
>>483185284
Didn't bother with spirit ashes or throwables my first time through because I wanted to beat the game fair and square. On my second run, I used all the tools the game provided and am having a blast. It's so much more fun.
>>
Why is ranni mad I talk to her as a doll, I can't love the visage of my wife?
>>
>>483184725
No. We know that the Godskins predate the Erdtree, which narrows us down to two candidates:
The GEQ is a nameless, unknown, undepicted character that was prominent during the era of the Hornsent but has left no architecture, monuments or any indication of her existence beyond a few remaining followers and was simply killed offscreen by Maliketh in a seminal conflict between her and Marika over which empyrean would touch the Crucible and become god

OR Marika was the Gloam-Eyed Queen and Maliketh turned on her on the order of the Fingers, just like Ranni's Baleful Shadow, in order to force her to become a god against her will.

There's basically no evidence supporting or opposing either possibility aside from the fact that Godskins possess snake attributes and Marika apparently gave birth to a snake. But it would be exceptionally shitty to have this whole lore about ancient godslaying cult with an immortality nullifying rune of death led by an empyrean that lost a battle at the dawn of the Golden Order and then just never give us so much as a statue of them. Similarly, we have basically no clue whatsoever about the supposed gods that they killed and skinned, and the only real candidates in game would be the Hornsent's divine invokers. It would also be pretty shitty to introduce entities that killed and skinned gods and wear their skin and then just never answer WHICH FUCKING GODS.

So I think Marika being the GEQ is the most compelling possibility. In the absence of evidence it opens the most doorways to sensible in-universe explanations that don't treat into complete fabrication or assuming the devs are just bad at their job.
>>
New thread

>>483185595
>>483185595
>>483185595
>>483185595
>>483185595
>>483185595
>>
>>483183992
You're fucking retarded, prophet starts with the literal best damage incantation in the game, fire is the best damage type, and flaming strike is a sss tier ash of war.
Giantsflame being placed to late in the game sucks a trillion dicks though, you're correct about that.
>>
>>483185564
10 and anyone not giving it a 10 hasn't seen what other developers consider a dlc
>>
>My loyal Blade and Champion of the festival
>My loyal Blade (Malenia)
>Champion of the festival (Tarnished)
>Both of your deeds will ever be praised in song

Clearly what Malenia did was honourable, same as Tarnished so yeah I think Malenia was supposed to give Radahn an honourable death. She failed so the Tarnished did finish the job.

I think thats also why Radahn went into war for honorable death.
>>
If GW is the literal god, progenitor of everything then why is Golden Order against the Crucible?
>>
>>483185346
Based, finally a God I can get behind. Thanks for giving me a soul Goldchad!
>>
>>483185007
I theorized it was ranni's other half based on a few details

1. empyreans are frequently depicted as having "other halves"
2. butterflies (before the DLC) are directly associated with empyreans, of which only the flame one is unaccounted for
3. ranni is a burned and bodiless redhead
4. the shared connection to torrent
>>
>>483184434
Once you stop getting caught by Messmer's first attack in a chain the rest are pretty easy to avoid.
For his combo attack where he's in the air for like 6 seconds.
>Dodge into him
>Into him again when he's doing the 2nd part where he stabs like 6 times.
>Dodge away from him landing
>Wait for the sound effect of him landing to finish, takes about 1 second
>Roll into him to avoid aoe
>Free hit.

The only attack that's kinda bullshit is his phase 2 leg sweep, saved by it being a pretty uncommon move but it comes out extremely fast and there's no real tell beyond guess work.
>>
>>483185629
she made that big dramatic goodbye speech and then five minutes later you find her again in a tiny doll body
she's embarassed
>>
>>483185285
>It doesn't count when we do it because we're right
Weird because actually I'm the right one
>>
>>483185567
Thanks boss
>>
>>483185480
Yeah she wanted to make the world a better place, the same way a bullied kid who becomes a bully is making the world a better place: for themselves and themselves only. The only tragedy she wants to prevent is her own, and she'll do it be pre-emptively oppressing everyone else.
>>
>>483185654
>that don't treat into...assuming the devs are just bad at their job
Sorry but I'm going to do this one because I mean just look at this DLC's lore
>>
>>483185779
good luck!
>>
>>483185654
Messmer and Melina are older than Erdtree. They were there even before Marika's ascension. Melina is a candidate.
>>
>>483184364
miquella promised him an honorable death, malenia failed to deliver and was disgraced.
>>
>>483185780
sounds based to me I'll be marrying her now
>>
File: Quelaag vs Malenia.jpg (1.36 MB, 1920x2160)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>483185569
Their character generator kinda sucks. It's gotten a lot better since the old days, but is still miles behind the flexibility of Dragon's Dogma. Neither can it make gorgeous characters like Nioh's. I guess it's for the better as everyone would be running around as bimbos if ER had DD2's facegen.

Saying all that, the characters they don't design with their facegen are usually extremely pretty, even with the body horror.
>>
>>483185615
Then you're either blind, don't spend any time in places where ER lore is discussed, or are retarded. No offense.
>>
>>483185556
Malenia was chosen by the rot god but she hated it and tried to cleanse the rot all her life until the Radahn fight
To become a prophet you have to love and worship the rot
>>
>>483185468
that guy's a retard. the only thing the rune does is clear the status effect you get from the first grab so you don't get IK'd by the second one
no point in using it preemptively and it has no other effect on the fight or ANYTHING else
>>
>>483185736
I think it's more that Marika hates the Hornsent so fucking much anything that resembles them (such as the Misbegotten) is treated like shit. Crucible Knights were totally fine and served under Godfrey and one still fights in Leyndell to this day.
>>
>>483185752
Seems reasonable on it's face, but the other half is usually the oppoisite gender and we now know Melinna to be Messmer's sister.

>>483185759
The one attack of his I couldn't figure out is the one where he does a big red explosion then shits out a billion snakes in phase 2
>>
>>483185615
You're fucking blind or you don't browse any other place except this thread
Most of loretubers were saying for years that Melina was GEQ
>>
>>483184820
saying "based" over and over again doesn't actually make something based retard
>>
>>483185468
>Can you even fight him without breaking it?
Yes. However, you can be inflicted with insta death.
> I thought you needed to actually be holding the rune
No you can break the rune to dispel all bewitchment and avoid getting insta-death while fighting Radahn. There are also new npc voicelines.
>>
>>483183062
The GW is literally just a fundamental force of order in the universe. The GW does nothing but create the star, planet, life, and then give it a set of rules called the Elden Ring. The EB is the ring and protects itself. Once the ordering is set up the GW fucks off to the next one leaving the finger mothers to maintain the order it created but if it goes wrong it doesn't care because it's a force of nature. The Frenzy Flame is its opposite force seeking to revert order back to chaos and it is implied that it also sends a three fingers mother with instructions on how to de-order the world. And this occurs everywhere in the universe.
>>
So Mesmer has been just sitting there for God knows how long ever since Marika ascended? Is he stupid?
>>
File: 20240623202443_1.jpg (1.21 MB, 3840x2160)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
am i seeing things or does Melina look better now?
>>
Why does drinking a flask feel like it takes 5 years in the DLC. They've made so many retarded small changes which make game boring. 10/10 my ass.
>>
ok I got the lightning bottles. I'm going to go respec now. Anything else I should know before respec'ing for the first time since game release? I am retiring my Gut's Sword for...a perfume bottle.

>tfw the game broken feature of it is patched tomorrow
>>
>>483186160
he forgot to touch the graces in the main game so he can't fast travel out
>>
>>483185567
Btw would this build work with a bleed pike? Don’t rly like the movement of halberd
>>
>>483186153
Thus all the other trees you see in EB's boss room.
>>
>>483185616
> 2 characters: both lvl 150 roughly same stats both melee build faith/str

Spend entire day killing dancing lion on the first one, finally did it. Melee only no blood/frost no summon/spirit.

Decided to do the same for the second one but summon gay baby lizard cause why not.

Boss literally almost never attacked me and kept all his aggro on spirit. First try win. Spirit SURVIVED with third of HP left.

Those why claim that game is not buck broken by all the normie mechanics introduced for retards are kidding themselves.
>>
File: file.png (100 KB, 326x509)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Is there a reason why Marika's rune is in the gutters with a bunch of corpses where a few omenkillers is standing watch over? I was trying to find the iris of occulation and somehow stumbled on this.
>>
>>483186305
btw, iirc, Graces shouldn't even be a thing is the Shadow Realm
>>
>>483183168
Yes, basically.
>>
>>483186225
just level adp bro
>>
>>483186225
boss movesets were specifically designed to catch players when rolling away or healing
>>
Can you even stagger any of the new bosses
>>
>>483179942
Dung Eater when the boss is too hard
>>
>>483186315
as i posted the reply, i was thinking i shouldve added "weapon probably doesnt matter". so, you should be good.
>>
>>483185284
>I am so mad you used the tools and things the game provides you to beat said game, AGHHH I HATE YOUUUUU WHY DONT YOU PLAY AND GIMP YOURSELF LIKE I DID TO PROVE THINGS TO NOBODY HELP MEEEE IM SO INSECURE
>>
>>483186380
is that... her vagina?
>>
>>483185991
>Big red explosion
Watch the snake, the moment it starts flying towards the ceiling dodge forward and you avoid it, good chance you're already out of range of the explosion but until your confident you can roll again to be sure you dodge the explosion.

>Infinite snake works
Get a bit of distance, wait for the 2 snakes to hiss and look like they're about to lunge, roll left/right. After dodging the first snakes you can panic roll the rest but don't roll towards Messmer.

The end of infinite snake works can be annoying, he has like 3 different finishers to it but the only way you need to pay attention to is when he flies down from above, does aoe dmg when landing and then spears explode from the ground, need to roll 2x to avoid that.
>>
>>483186752
i can't believe she left her vergina there
>>
>>483186353
this is why i never leave any messages, if they get appraised mid fight and i heal from this, i feel like im cheesing the boss. stay pure chad
>>
>>483186706
yes all of them but they will recover from the stagger faster than you can reach the orange glowing weakspot
>>
>>483185736
Golden Order isn't the will of the Greater Will. Greater Will doesn't give a fuck at all and has left the lands between to do whatever they like. Golden Order is just what results from Marika controlling the Elden Ring.
>>
>>483183346
Miquella was never a good person, retard. He literally mind controlled Mohg to intentionally get him killed so that he could enact his plan. He sends Malenia to kill Radahn so he can resurrect him in Mohg's body. All of this happens long before the actual events of even the base game. At no point is Miquella ever a good guy and everything good people say about him is because they are either compelled or are repeating things compelled people have said. There is no actual evidence for Miquella ever actually being a good guy and believing anything positive about someone whom has been shown to mind control others for his own gain is fucking stupid. You are a stupid person.
>>
>>483186303
honestly even if they patch out the perfume bottles the dlc still has a lot of shit that the AI simply can't deal with. i'm still read protecting the appmanifest in case FROM tries to deny fun from me.
>>
>>483186384
was thinking this too lol. how are we "guided by grace" here
>>
>>483186907
I dont like to use consumables like rune arcs and whatnot for this reason. I want the fight to be exactly the same each time I do it until I win. If the boss doesn't do attacks I struggle with or I win because of an advantage from a consumable I feel like I didn't earn it.
>>
>>483187021
since day 1 most enemies cant handle greatsword stagger, let alone any bullshit beyond this ahaha
>>
is a parry critical a counter attack?

>want to use spear talisman with a straight sword
>>
>>483187260
From ai has always sucked and will always suck, this is why the only difficulty we're gonna get is what we saw in the dlc.
>>
>>483186739
+ 100 wholesome chungus points to this epic games. Reddit is proud of you.
>>
>>483187215
oh, i was being sarcastic. i would never deny myself the features and implements the game provides for me and expects me to use. i love leaving funny messages and getting appraisals. stay fun chad
>>
>>483184142
This. EB just protects the order the GW established. Once destined death is in play again it seals itself up for protection and then attempts to kill you for the rune shards to repair itself.
>>
>>483183807
would fireknight gs be good against Mohg or does it do too much fire damage for Mohg to resist against?
>>
>>483184082
Once friendly merchant is updated and I don't have to grind skibidi's again I will do more runs.
>>
>>483186752
...you've never seen one have you?
>>
>>483186752
thats her womb and ovaries you virgin
>>
>>483185952
>that guy's a retard. the only thing the rune does is clear the status effect you get from the first grab so you don't get IK'd by the second one
so it effectively cancels out the ability altogether?
>>
>>483181951
>no fp usage
so this is just the heavy attack? i thought the aow was the broken part
>>
>Fire Knight set.
Finally an armor set that looks good with the Blasphemous Blade, just in time for it to get nerfed!
>>
>>483182449
this
we see mohg steal some miquella fetus but in-game he canonically steal the whole cocoon with fuckhuge miquella inside
>>
>>483185991
Where was it confirmed that Melina is Messmer's sister?
>>
File: 1719161936725362~2.png (99 KB, 336x361)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>483182383
Hold still you sweaty bitch, I'll glass ye
>>
>>483185284
>force yourself to not have fun in a video game so that you can brag about how much fun you didn't have beating said video game
You people are mentally ill.
>>
>>483186990
What are you taking about? There are plenty of item descriptions on the Game that talks about the good things Miquella has done. I think you are the stupid one, since apparently you don't know how to read.
>>
>>483185780
Yes and that is exactly what Miquella does. Thank you for proving my point. Miquella is selfish and wants to make the world a better place according to himself and everyone else is a means to achieve his end. The same as Marika.
>>483185610
Nigger it's not an item description it's environmental storytelling and paying attention during the finger quests. You're fucking stupid and didn't even play the game.
>>
File: file.png (1.73 MB, 1030x986)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
these chakrams are pretty good
high damage, innate bleed, no retarded stat requirements or scaling
>>
Finally killed that bitch messmer. Fucking cunt get on my level.
>>
>>483186752
>>483187834
It's her crucified like in the final boss room, retards.
>>
>>483188950
>Yes and that is exactly what Miquella does.
I never argued otherwise? Just pointing out that Marika's ideas about preventing the tragedy that happened to her village from happening again are not benevolent and are not about making the world objectively a better place: all she wants to change is that things like that no longer happen to her specifically. And the best way to do that is to be the one causing things like that to happen to others.
>>
>turn off all the most cancerous summoning pools
>gane crashes when I exit the menu
bravo michael zaki
>>
>>483188803
>Miquella has the power to mind control people
>THIS ITEM SAYS HE WAS GOOD THOUGH
>Miquella can mind control people nothing good said about him can be trusted
>ARE YOU STUPID THESE ITEMS SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM
What part of mind control is unclear to you? Everything you read that said good thigns about Miquella was a lie because the ones that said it were either compelled or repeating what compelled people had said.
>>
>>483189293
Making the world a better place is her rationalization for making it a better place for her specifically. Miquella does the same thing. All people that want to make the world a better place are really just trying to make it better for themselves and that's what the story is about.
>>
>>483189708
>Miquella does the same thing
Yes, I agree, though the base game did try to paint Miquella as different, as wanting the world to be a better place for everyone. Even in the DLC he still talks about creating a gentler, more compassionate world, but in the end it turns out that he's not much better than Marika.
>>
>>483188950
>it's environmental storytelling
So you have no proof that Marika was le gentle kind soul who wanted to prevent a tragedy from happening again? It's just relatively reasonable headcanon? That's what I thought. Nigger.
>>
I'm still mad about the final boss getting leaked.
>>
>>483190130
why? i saved some people quite a lot of money
>>
Still waiting for the build for lightning perfumer.
>>
>>483185438
why is she such a psycho
>>
>>483190130
I was mad before but now I'm glad, it would such to be excited for the game's lore and who the bosses are going to be and then find out bit by bit that it's all just garbage.
The leaker is still a faggot who I hope gets run over by a truck.
>>
i was really hoping for a DLC full of high stat requirement epic weapons but most of them are really basic shit
>>
>>483190654
Religion.
>>
How did yall handle the hippo spamming the attack where they jump ontop of you and then sommersault around the entire arena 2-3 times?
He kept spamming it back to back at 50% for the 10 tries it took me to beat him.
>>
File: 20240623231818_1.jpg (1.07 MB, 2560x1440)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
How do I get here?
>>
>>483189932
Yes but nothing said in the base game about him can be trusted since it's shown that he was compelling everyone for a very long time.
>>483190024
The proof is the entire game you retarded dumb faggot. She removes destined death so nobody she cares about can ever die again. She smashes the ring because her favorite kid dies a real death and Metyr had promised her it couldn't happen. The base game and the DLC literally explain her motivations plainly. You are a dumb fucking nigger that needs things told you via exposition. Do you think the shaman village is just there for no reason? Do you think the entire Metyr quest line exists for no reason? You didn't even play the fucking game. Drink bleach immediately.
>>
Antspur carried me hard
>>
>>483192102
True, though whether it's that he was just pretending to be kinder and better than Marika the whole time or that he simply changed and lost sight of his ideals is up for debate
>>
>>483192313
miquella abandoned his ideals the moment he abandoned his ability to love. how can you have an age of compassion without the capability to love? what good is compassion if you can't fix the problems? will he just compassionately abandon them to suffer, like he does to everything else he can't fix?
>>
>>483193197
He abandoned his ideals the moment he bewitched and used Mohg, if not even before that
>>
>>483193326
his ideals, actions, and temperament are those of a child. he wants to help everyone, but his methodology is half-baked and destructive, and when he runs into something he can't save he just gives up and abandons it. this is the realization the haligtree soldiers came to.
>>
>>483195080
He sees abandoning the Haligtree as an acceptable sacrifice because in his mind when he becomes the new god he will just fix all of the problems his mad quest caused everyone.
>>
>>483186752
Yes, she has a dog cunt.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.