[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
▼ Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: IMG_0439.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1013)
120 KB JPG
What are you guys doing for adobe stuff? M0nkrus is pickled and genp development is dead. The unofficial “replacement” for genp is the most suspicious shit ive ever seen, probably malware too.
>>
I ended up forking over like 35$ to a third worlder on some keysite to get official access to Adobe for a year.
The downside is I lose access and have to relog to join a new 'study group' every week or so but it's worth it for me.
>>
>>1401550
monkrus is alive tho, did you check free media heck yeah's torrent section?
>>
>>1401550
monkrus and genp you retard, same as everyone else, they're safe
>>
>>1401550
Get a monkrus 2023 or 2024 from torrentleech
>>
Anyone got a crack for Clip Studio? A quick web search comes up with a reddit post to something called Onhaxpk but I have never heard of it and don't know it it is trustworthy.
>>
>>1401550
>What are you guys doing for adobe stuff?
I'd like to know too.
Can't find a pirated version of PS anywhere. There's always some kind of
>encrypted/dead link
>private community
>create acc
bs
Not to mention the malware risk, since shit is so hidden you can't even find discussion on whether a link can be trusted or not.
Does adobe have a gun pointed at people's head or something? What the fuck
>>
>>1401550
>I totally don't work for Adobe, bros, trust me
>>
>>1402590
The only cracks for anything after version 2 are this guy's: https://bbs.itzmx.com/thread-118094-1-1.html
Onhaxpk uses it and adds a patch to remove the daily password. I wouldn't trust either version or anything else, 3.0.0 had confirmed malware thanks to a melty about resales and other versions are Enigma-protected .exes with gnarly VirusTotal results and a handful of bad user reports about getting pwned.
As it is, you can't safely pirate CSP without resorting to an ancient version from nyaa.
>>
>>1401550
Where can you get the macos version free from malware?
>>
>>1401550
anyone has Lazy Nezumi OR it's loicense file? old 15 seems to not work with krita
>>
>>1403865
would like to know this as well
>>
I just tried torrenting premiere pro and some other adobe products from 1337x and any time I open the damn thing it immediately closes unless the internet is turned off before hand. I understand that sometimes adobe will force close application it knows is pirated if the notice is somehow blocked so I get needing to block the exe file in firewall settings but even then it still does it and I dont know why. I even have downloaded a firewall file blocker from some website which blocks nearly ALL file types in a folder in the firewall but even then it insta close unless I turn off the internet before opening it because I noticed if I turn the internet back on afterwards the program stays open but I REALLY don't want to turn the internet off everytime I want to open premiere pro.

Regardless, how do I know which monkrus is safe and how do I get adobe from them while ensuring they are secure and not malware. This is my first time torrenting and pirating so any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. because any time I try to pirate adobe from 1337x, it either doesn't work with internet turned on with firewall blocked, files dont even have the setup files, or getting blocked from using the program unless I have internet turned on as a pop will appear seeing the internet has to be turned on first. I just want premiere pro, photoshop, and after effects.
>>
>>1402218
How do I do that?
>>
File: 1789061289917921.jpg (391 KB, 688x807)
391 KB JPG
>>1403184
>Can't find a pirated version of PS anywhere. There's always some kind of
>encrypted/dead link
>private community
>create acc
>bs
Been having this issue. I just want Photoshop. Use to be able to find Portable Photoshop everywhere. I can't even find the regular versions now.
>>
>>1405390
1337x is where I got all mine. PS, PP, and AE
>>
>>1405556
Who did you get the torrents from and which year? I managed to get a Premiere Pro one working but can't get a photoshop and after effects one to work properly.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.