[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.



[Catalog] [Archive]

File: sticky.jpg (733 KB, 1600x1131)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

File: check catalog.jpg (44 KB, 452x343)
44 KB
44 KB JPG

Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. New users who do not abide by this principle will be temporarily blocked from creating threads. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice. Don't bitch because your twitter screencap thread got deleted; there are probably other threads about it. Go look!


File: hitler-devil.gif (229 KB, 439x936)
229 KB
229 KB GIF
>The official Nazi ideologist Alfred Rosenberg, along with fellow radicals Robert Ley and Baldur von Schirach backed the neo-pagan "German Faith Movement," which completely rejected Judeo-Christian conceptions of God. During the war, Rosenberg drafted a plan for the future of religion in Germany which would see the "expulsion of the foreign Christian religions," the replacement of the Bible with Mein Kampf and the replacement of the Christian cross with the swastika in Nazified churches.

Reminder, it's never too late to turn away from Satan and towards Christ.
69 replies and 22 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316201529
>say
So hitler was the devil ... scary stuff !
You chink turd
>>
>>316203525
Yes it i
It’s based off of the Teutonic order cross, which is Jesus‘ cross.
>>
>>316210003
Just no , chang
>>
File: christians 7.jpg (247 KB, 621x1836)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>316209547
Well, they weren't. Just as someone who gets a 'sex change' doesn't actually change their biology, or in the case of Whites who 'convert' to Christianity aren't actually changing their race from European to Semite, let alone the spiritual reality that stems from their race in the first place.

You on the other hand claim to not be a Christian despite actually being just like one...
Best you apologize to yourself instead.
>>
>>316210138
Now THIS is mental gymnastics

File: np_file_68491.jpg (173 KB, 2000x1333)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Brand new form of Prejudice has been created, The Vaccinated vs The UN-Vaccinated.
Gonna be honest, I'm in the camp where the vaccine is slightly scarier than the actual coronavirus.
What do we really know about the leaky vaccines? The ugly truth is, outside of what info they release to the public, very little.
It's a leaky vaccine, not exactly 100% effective against Sars Covid-19.
It doesn't stop transition of the virus from one person to another, a vaccinated person can still transmit the virus to another, UN-vaccinated person, And if spread occurs from a vaccinated person to another vaccinated person, the virus is still very much active.
I'm waiting on how The Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine affects people and i may get it soon, due to a little scare i had that ultimately lead to a false positive result, (I got a negative result 7 days after my positive result, My Dad, of whom was with me, got a negative result each time he went and got tested.)
I'm honestly thinking of getting vaccinated just so i don't have to worry about it, and there's so much bullshit surrounding it, people won't let you into certain establishments unless you have a vaccine passport card.
Do i believe all this covid-shit is a deliberate ruse from China to keep everyone separate? Uh, yeah, how could i not? they created this virus in a lab in the hopes of using it as a B.O.W in the future, then suddenly this 'accidental lab leak' happens and nobody is to blame while actual doctors and scientists got silenced in China.
It's horrifying shit to think about.

>Continued in reply
53 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316209110
Says the guy that lives in the country that's pre-dominantly ran by another country that tried to make surrendering cool.
Keep suckin' that french dick.
>>
>>316209228
take your meds, idiot
>>
>>316209181
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/09/2189626/0/en/SINTX-Technologies-announces-a-fabric-technology-shown-to-inactivate-upon-contact-SARS-CoV-2-the-virus-causing-the-COVID-19-pandemic.html

anon take the silicon nitride pill
NEVER SELLING
DOLLAR COST AVERAGING
>>
>>316209331
>using the same generic responces used on 4chan for 15+ years by everyone else with no original comeback
your autism bores me.
>>
>>316210036
Don't worry you're about to get a massive dose that will secure your fix for the rest of your short life.

File: dancing-nurses.png (137 KB, 1173x560)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/kristenrchoi/status/1380705692684754945 https://archive.is/DX4km

> Nurses are not declining because they don't understand research; they're often declining because they DO understand research.
> They are concerned by the lack of long-term data about mRNA vaccines because they know most vaccines have data from much longer periods of time. This is one of the #1 concerns that has come up in my interviews, and it's not unreasonable, even if I disagree personally.
> Some nurses are declining because they are pregnant or breastfeeding and there is limited data about these issues (though we are learning more all the time). This makes sense, as nursing is still a predominantly woman profession.
> Most nurses said they go to the CDC, NIH, and research literature first to learn about COVID vaccines. I didn't talk to any in the fake news/anti-vax/conspiracy theory world. Not that these nurses don't exist (they do), but they don't seem to be the majority of those declining.
> Several nurses pointed out that pro-vaccine messaging & high-profile coverage of physicians getting the vaccines was not compelling & did not dispel all concerns. They said they would have been more convinced by hearing from patients who had COVID and wished for a vaccine than from hospital leaders/physicians, who have not always historically treated nurses with respect or looked out for their safety and have sometimes prioritized pharmaceutical/biomedicine interests over patient safety (with exceptions, of course).

What do these dancing ladies know that you don't, /pol/?
218 replies and 22 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316209749
I don't think you ever visited a hospital, ever. I'm an intern right now and I know that I couldn't do my job if I hadn't has such great nurses, for real they're really great. But it's team work, you need bithe parties to do the job.
>>
>>316208822
Yes. Her uterus wall is literally killing itself. Its not a period
>>
>>316209773
You're a stronger man than me.
>>
>>316209990
when i was a kid i thought it would be funny to tell my dad to shut the front door instead of saying shut the fuck up well he didnt appreciate it very much and i got my ass beat say nigger or dont say it at all
>>
>>316193979
I could understand them using it for at risk people, so if the risk outweighs the benefit you steer well clear. People that have a 99.9 chance of surviving an infection do not need to be vaccinated. It is like when people get the flu vaccine, they are getting it to not put up for 1-2 weeks of feeling rough. Then again flu kills more younger people than the China virus does.

File: 1617730587362.jpg (114 KB, 1024x817)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
What's the appeal?
146 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: com1a.png (387 KB, 1180x622)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>316209845
>>Things are way better today thanks to the spread of libertarian capitalism.
>moron

Back to 1960's USSR or China for you, commie twit.
>>
>>316209804
>It's extremely rare to find a good elite. Basically all of them would sell their grandmother into slavery for another billion
So elites are billionaires? Most Jews that pol is talking about aren't billionaires, they're writers, academics, government officials, directors, actors.
>Tell me what societal use do we get out of addressing the different racial groups of elites?
You have yet to describe elite. But generally the people pushing anti-white, anti-moral laws and propaganda are Jewish so it's important to understand why.
>Complicated question just riffing probably something like someone with enough power to economically/politically change society in some way because of wealth/power
That's too vague.
>>
>>316207263
>Those studies about gen z being more conservative or liberal than previous generations are wrong.
They're not wrong, they're geographically and racially contextual which is a faux pas to admit in the media that promotes the studies in the first place. Whites radicalize to the right the more they become more of a minority in their own nations. The bulk of browns and some minority of whites radicalize to the left because they're the rejects of society, low IQ, ugly, generally unsuccessful, and easily gaslighted, and the left promises them equality with their betters, or revolution against them in the inevitable case that equality doesn't work out.
>>
>>316203604
this
>>
>>316209994
>That's the free market.
The free market is why Jews are overwhelmingly overrepresented in the government, financial institutions, media and arts? Come on dude. The free market didn't make Jews outnumber whites in Biden's cabinet.

Is it true that Americans worship George Floyd and that they treat him like a god?
3 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: thoth.jpg (50 KB, 500x349)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>316209818
No I worship thoth.
>>
>>316210183
Also threadly reminder
the internet is the closest thing to his tablet that we will get.
>>
>>316209818
All NIGGERS are GODS!
>>
>>316209818
Just the left. The American left worship all niggers like they're living gods.
>>
George Floyd died for our sins (white peoples racism)

File: AFG.png (385 KB, 609x553)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
Oh no, looks like the self proclaimed king of antifa doxing is about to get deplatformed himself.

https://archive.is/wKiTt
https://archive.is/37ONw
268 replies and 97 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316177039
Wouldn't be ashamed if everyone started framing these white antifa
>>
>>316180909
Take it from me if it wasn't obvious but aptitude has got nothing to do with being a professor
>>
>>316172730

How can we write a story of his abuse? I've had a few run ins with him in my head..and he touched my friend, who was male and trans..I need to share this with them..where do I send my story...
Unity for victims right guys...fight the fash
>>
>>316171490
Marxism is embraced by spoiled kids who want to rule with an iron fist. So they embrace Marxism because it promotes the idea of an elite class of technocrats (Marxist social scientists) who have absolute power over the proles, and who convince the proles to love them even when they're being the proles.
The antifa kids are rich trust fund babies who have a hard on for power and authority. The police can't touch them because they're the kids of the local elites.
Today's capitalist elites will transform into dictatorial Marxist elites, with no competition, in the coming decade or so. Communism offers them more power, and now there's no longer a threat of workers using communism against the elites. So it'll increase their power hugely.
>>
File: 1606036301775.jpg (37 KB, 478x392)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Just another day in Antifa town I guess. It still baffles me how people can even for a second think calling literally everything fascist is even remotely sustainable. All it takes is one miniscule slight and you'll go from the most upstanding Antifa cuck who ever lived to pure fash in a matter of seconds to these guys.

File: 1609785004776.jpg (67 KB, 960x597)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Get in here anons, let’s get comfy and chill, maybe even have a little chat. Embrace comfyness and just chill, take off some of that pressure. Also, no niggers and faggots allowed

the matrix server invite link: https://matrix.to/#/#CCACC:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

>b-but you glow!!!

who cares we will all die anyway
44 replies and 26 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1614266728167.gif (1.19 MB, 320x240)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>316209182
ehm anon, excuse me, but i am busy making a edi t right now, so, what is there to talk about anne? i didnt really read her diary
>>
>>316204552
bump
>>
>>316204552
bump it again
>>
File: 1617819168252.jpg (91 KB, 1024x820)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>316204552
I will report you fucking retards with the Matrix jannies.
Your faggot chat will be nuked soon.
>>
File: 1608669152161.jpg (19 KB, 399x384)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>316210175
i will get a new provider faggot

File: cxw4a4pfxod11.png (85 KB, 1018x980)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
In a couple of generations, Russians will become an ethnic minority in Russia. In Europe and the United States, similar processes are taking place with the white population. Can anybody of this board formulate a package of administrative and economic measures to stop this process? And please, without this 4chan-shit, about "the Jews are to blame for everything."
89 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316208857
The real problem is the flood of subhumans coming in and the traitorous parties in the governments and international organizations letting all of the subhumans in and calling all opposition to it racism.
>>
>>316207746
It's not atheism+development, even in religious countries it happens.
It's development+working females, but development above all else. There have been statistical studies done of various religious groups and fertility rate of even the most hardcore islamic regions fell from 20th century to now.
As I said in this thread already, no one needs higher population at this size, what you want is replacement rate of your ethnicity and you also want to have less of people that you don't like because they will keep breeding until they get same level of development and working women.
The only way the do this is either make all of earth suddenly have wealth and development be distributed everywhere (though this would still mean that those who reproduced in this time would for ever stay as majority) or you need a genocide.
There is literally no way at all period for Europe to outbreed developing nations, only to kill them and then stay at replacement level, this is the truth.
>>
>>316209070
Sure
>>316209320
The solution is either isolation or if you are concerned by worldwide statistics, genocide.
Any retard proposing government plans that would somehow increase fertility in Europe to 4 is delusional and more importantly he wants an actual worldwide catastrophe to happen.
Isolation or genocide are the only options that actually exist in the real world.
>>
File: 1615390053902.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>316208857
High birthrates is far better for an economy than having your nation crack under the weight of supporting geriatrics in a few decades, for sure it increases instability and people will suffer if every single women had 10 kids but its not as bad as slowly fading away as the west is.

In response to OP about economic solutions I believe treating motherhood and parenting as the full time job that it is and sending economic stimulus to and resources to help parents raise their kids the right way is a sure fire way to increase birthrates.

I read this paper in Uni once that the single most successful government program to increase fertility in countries like Singapore that actually try to do that was state sponsored day cares which is kinda sad when I think about it.
>>
>>316194321
This is birth rates not fertility rates, fertility rates means sperm count and things like that, are being impacted by pollution and other things very obviously since west europeans never had a sperm count problem or anything like that which is popping up, the culprit could be many things such as microplastics or whatever.. but it's clearly something.

How you do it? all problems on this pathetic planet are toddler level easy to understand and to formulate solutions for. Just remove free speech and shut every annoying human up and instantly you can start solving all these problems. So the solution here is to ban stupid fucks like you from public speaking permamently or from even having conversations with anyone than your personal friends in your little social circle.

File: 1618122375419.webm (2.84 MB, 576x1024)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
Welcome to your diverse future. You jerked it to your daily BLACKED viewing session, right citizen?
>>
>>316210213
Beautiful

File: robbery.jpg (84 KB, 612x397)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
1/5 I worked in an adolescent mental health clinic in the U.S. for 4 years. Four fucking years is a long time in one of these facilities. Direct care technician responsible for teaching, supervising and protecting the kids from themselves and each other. 32 beds in my facility in a town with a population of 5k. All the kids were throw aways. Most were conveniently diagnosed by the corrupt psychological mafia so they'd be perpetually stuck in the system until they aged out. Its job security for the practitioners and nurses and it's all funded by the tax-payers because hardly any of the kids had parents who weren't on welfare. There are thousands and thousands of these facilities all across the U.S. that hardly anybody knows about. It's a cash cow racket for the mental health cartel. Every single kid in these facilities is conveniently diagnosed somewhere on the spectrum, which means they are "disabled" which means their parents get that disability check from the tax-payers until the little bastards turn 18, then the little bastards get it the rest of their life. Most of these little bastards are simply worthless little shits because they've never had their ass beat 1 time in their lives.
292 replies and 17 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316210095
And they are part of something bigger that involves everyone (psychopaths and their bootlickers).
>>
>>316210051
>in a very homosexual way
anon pls stop you're making me insecure of my sexuality
>>316210087
control, power, is more powerful than money.
money doesn't stop the CIA hit-squad going after you or the FSB agent from stuffing you inside of a duffel-bag.
>>
>>316210095
i blame dog breeders
it may seem odd but once you connect the dots it all leads back to those evil mother fuckers and their yapping chihuahuas
>>
>>316210095
>I blame the jews
same. everything bad that happened to me was because of jews.
>>
>>316192343
How bizarre that a schizo would think mental health issues are a conspiracy, I wonder if there's something to that...

► Detected:135,943,352(+652,784,) ► Dead: 2,938,699(+2,938,699) ► Day: 457 (+00:52:00)

► End of numbers for Day 456: Detected: 134,503,973(+746,591) Dead: 2,914,416(+13,937)

VAERS underreports vaccine deaths, estimate - 11,700-117,000 deaths in USA with vaxx from Dec 14 2020 to Feb 7 2021
https://archive.vn/8ouoc

— 209 countries & territories infected
— 107x more confirmed deaths than swine flu (2009-2010)
— 319 treatments, 217 vaccines announced
— 29903 base pairs, original strain sequencing complete

>what's seasonality
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309270667/#309310073
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309270667/#309310436

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
144 replies and 52 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316208469
>Transparency
What good is seeing evil more clearly?
>>316209500
>to give to God
What can i give to God, tell me? But my praise, that i give 24/7 non stop.
>>
~4 hours sleep is enough after having been awake for like 63 hours, right?

>>316150041
And I've been telling all of you for months that all vaccines will have been, or is being phased out come July/August.

>>316151296
To play the devil's advocate a little here, at least from the tl:dr

Lets for this thought experiment pretend that she's only fucking 10/10 intellectual chads..
Isn't her being a huge slut preferable for humanity since the babies will be like superchads?
A sort of greatest hits baby?
>>
>>316209223
yes. Okay. I'm not Catholic, so I don't think I need to confess to a priest or go to a priest to be w God.

I guess needing a Priest is like needing a USA Doctor or needing Big Pharma for Vaccines. Your body has immunity system that is Primo. Unless you didn't get Mothers Milk Immunity and got fuck-shit vaccines instead. I know I was breast fed for a time, but don't remember it. Le Leche De Madre por Immunity.
>>
>>316209842
Dosnt matter what your label you think you are.
Confession is never needed by God.
Living with your soul intact is.

>I know I was breast fed for a time
Thanks for reminding me, i was breast feed and that someday i spit the tit out and stopped, so my mom said.
>>
File: c1a.jpg (102 KB, 768x768)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>316209750
>preferable for humanity

You guys who think the covid-19 vaccines cause infertility are literal faggots and retards.

If you never have kids it is because you are an incel faggot, not because you took the vaccine.

This retarded theory was started by some anti-vax schizo in Germany who said that the vaccines make the body form protiens which will attack syncytin-1. And this is bad because syncytin-1 is a crucial component for placenta formation. So the concern is that after females are vaccinated their new antibodies will attack the placenta and they will have a miscarriage.

Well... the facts: 1) COVID-19 contains zero, as in none, syncytin-1. 2) This dumbass german crackpot retard is such a shitty 'scientist' that he thought COVID-19's "spikes" were a genetic match with syncytin-1....they aren't. 3) Some small similarities in generic code between syncytin-1 and the covid "spikes" do exist, but they are not even close to the same, and therefore, your body simply won't attack syncytin-1. 4) vaccinated couples are getting preggo and popping out babies left and right, eveywhere. 5) ironic fact: there actually IS evidence that suggests the COVID-19 virus does cause male infertility. They find that shit in your balls months and months later.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2020/11/15/covid-19-compromises-sperm-count-and-quality-in-recovering-patients/?sh=2355f66560a1

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32814369/

You guys want the American-made vaccine or the Chinese-made, testicle-destroying bioweapon?
60 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316209632
You haven't seen the new evidence on the vaccines stopping spread between 89-94%?
>>
>>316209779
Send me 50 ETH and you can findout.
>>
>>316209784
You are a nigger who would send me a link to some total bullshit homeopathy website.
>>
>>316209972
had you pegged for a whore - you did not disappoint. grows in all fields my dude
>>
>>316210033
No. I'm part of a very large group of professional researchers who keep keen eyes on all data sources. The reason I won't send you a link is because it is behind a paywall and you're a broke bitch with zero budget. The point is never at all to persuade you, but to demoralize you.

It's working. Your posts are increasingly nervous in tone. You may want to call for assistance.

File: 1618104893533m.jpg (81 KB, 913x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
soooo....THAT HAPPENED..
80 replies and 24 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1615347636168.webm (1.89 MB, 576x336)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
Biden lost. Just as he's lost his mind
>>
>>316209653
One vote to one voter. If you could find any that broke that then show it. Georgia had Republicans looking over ever fucking vote and found none. They needed to overturn 1 in 22 votes, this was not a minor loss.
>>
File: sadmaddow.jpg (69 KB, 960x539)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>316209023
>Trump took money from Putin
>why was no one charged?
>>
>>316209849
The Supreme Court wouldn't take the case because they didn't want to create unrest in the streets Trump decried this fact at his CPAC speech recently and said it's why we need voter reform
>>
File: pepe.jpg (90 KB, 951x840)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>316209849
>Media and establishment spend entire Trump presidency trying to keep him utterly paralyzed as he deals with their bullshit
>Just acknowledged that different levels of the government conspired to and carried out plans to murder thousands of senior citizens
>"Heh, yeah well if the government broke the law, they'd hold themselves accountable. Bet you didn't think of that eh?"

File: Samantha-Josephson.jpg (51 KB, 979x551)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
What if niggers raped and murdered your mother, your daughter or your sister.
And remember, revenge killings are very rare.
Would you do nothing and embrace the suck?
145 replies and 24 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316202115
Most murders are by people known to each other, domestic disputes. Being murdered by a stranger is actually pretty rare. Same with rape/molestation. The news just amplifies it.
>>
>>316209114
Sanchez is not black, he's based, and he tricked these liberal whores into kneeling for BLM

He's a sperg and cringe, but God I love watching him sometimes.
>>
>>316206917
you underestimate the power of mockery over women
>>
File: Zira6muted.webm (1.32 MB, 720x1280)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB WEBM
>>316207233
White women are dead to me.

Black women are my new fetish.
>>
>>316204370
absolutely based

Here's why. They love white men. We're seen as gods to most races.
Except jews and other jew like races like the Irish or the jealous slavs, ice monkeys.
They like us, but they don't want to feel insecure being around us, like they're just concubines.
Or knowing that the children will never be white and just a ruined looking white person.
dating women DOES NOT work in a modern setting.
90% of white women are ruined by the jew.
She boons sometimes come in the most penis erecting shapes, but most of fucking smelly and ugly.
They know that we're the masters, it's a genetic conditioning.
We bred nigs to know who we are, that's why they feel so insecure around us, especially black men, they feel constantly emasculated so they try to show off as often as possible, like by beating on old people or onions drinkers, or jews.
White men are large and muscular, at least true white men are.
Our race has degraded greatly, especially in America, there are so many fat asses who are morbidly obese. People that take up nigger culture, people who do drugs recreationally, men who are physically and mentally weak, godless men, etc.
They aren't even real men, they're boys.
1 reply omitted. Click here to view.
>>
They're taught all the time to hate themselves, hate their race, be simps, be beta cuck faggots, etc.
>>
>>316209698
>>316209714
Holy self contradicting nonsense.
>>
>>316209698
>he doesn't know that women only crave to be controlled
>>
>>316209912
>t. schlomo sheckelberginstein
>>316210116
yes, I literally imply that.
>>316209698
>dating women DOES NOT work in a modern setting.
>>
File: asian.jpg (373 KB, 396x1584)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>316209698
True. Fuck chinks.

File: the-voyagers2021.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Political thread on the implications of based movies being suppressed through ((("review"))) networks and other forms of gatekeeping.

>pic-related
I saw this movie today. Here is the rundown
>Earth is going to shit
>send ship to space charted for a habitable planet 3 generations of humans away.
>they're basically completely cut off from having ever known Earth.
>they're drugged so they have decreased pleasure (so they don't get up to usual human shenanigans)
>they don't plan on physical birthing, instead planning for artificial fetuses. This comes part of the drug.

Three things happen.
1. They stop taking the drug
2. They go fully awoken and indulgent in their pleasure-seeking.
3. They find a way to coral everyone back into being civilized by dethroning the leader of the pack.


Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1 reply omitted. Click here to view.
>>
/pol/ is shit as usual
>>
>>316206270
I’ll try to check it out anon. Last good movie I saw was Ford vs Ferrari
>>
>>316204753
torrent link or you are lying
>>
>>316204753
>The whole film is White propaganda

Bullshit. /end discusdion. All movies are anti white race hatred. Most are worse than the “most racist movies ever made” by leaps and bounds. Whites would be esctatic to have the archetype of jim crowe or Sambo over “nazi”.

I havent seen a film that wasnt explocitly anti white racist since 1990 and implicitly anti white racist since the 1950’s.

Get the fuck out of here with the “pro white” bullshit.
>>
>>316209257
Maybe you should stop watching hollywood murrican shit and start watching good movies?

Hey /pol/, let’s get honest here. What’s the real reason we haven’t been back to the moon?

I mean, the capital is most certainly there. You’re telling me that even without tax-payer and general public funding, multi-billion dollar companies WOULDN’T pay for advertising on the fucking moon (I.e, a flag with comcast, apple, Google logos on moon). Like there is NO SHOT the “money isn’t there”. That idea is so fucking bullshit and everyone knows it. I’m not even gonna be the guy to deny the moon landing, I’m just saying, like WTF? There are an infinite amount investment opportunities and general interest to make this happen, whether the funding is via NASA or private venture or through some other pathway. Given the fact we’ve been there, we have the tech, and we definitely have the $$$, what the fuck is up? Is there some huge geo-political or socioeconomic reason were not going? Or something else? I’m an idiot, so I wouldn’t know. Let’s start this discussion and be serious, because we all know we don’t have time for bullshit or bantz...the time for truth is now.
67 replies and 21 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316201968
Take your fucking lithium weirdo
>>
>>316202676
What never happened, you taking your meds? Yeah, I believe you.
>>
>>316209824
There's a lot of videos before 9/11 that seem to predict it.
>>
File: Trust.jpg (89 KB, 711x800)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>316209824
>>316209651
>>316209969
You glow in the dark, faggot.
I bet you can't say nigger.
>>
>>316196644
They found what they were looking for. Green glass beads.

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU HAVE GAVE HIM?
39 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>316209527
Just touches my heart to know the nigger will always be held back by misguided charity.

Think: The same woman that never sought to help him, and probably condescended him more than tried to help is gettin all that baby momma cash, and since that several million is only one time income, she can sit on it AND get nigger checks from the government.

Don't forget the neighbors and friends that also refused to help.
>>
>>316209140
Stop being a nigger. Don't do nigger things.
>>
>>316209140
Don't make ppl eopl that hate you rich.
>>
>>316209140
to breathe
>>
>>316209140
Stop doing drugs nigger you just fucking overdosed in march


Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com