[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
▼ Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday 4chan! ๐ŸŽ‰


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 3119f72ddf1e.jpg (2.95 MB, 3000x4000)
2.95 MB JPG
Share your favorite femboy/transfem packs.

Infohashes:

Allie0t 11.3 GB (trans): 62dfa3f59dfe528d6b16c099ea8f665ec258f702

Nekokuny 24 GB (femboy): 328a637ba354246a62e40736ee03bd8acb9ea62d

Carrie Emberlyn 19 GB (trans): 2d990bcd41fcd60f2be3430cf8aa438cb429a199

yesangelgirl 23.7 GB (trans): 7fa6555e5ce3abb45786d9992bd35c3588e491c4

xixiyaxixi 3.7 GB (chinese trans): 61408291aff7652e8da251bf5924a3a718481f34

bunnycorp 3.2 GB (trans): f3dfdce07ababc9e9ef1dd13e018ed5bf62f8d3a

toomanypeaches 21 GB (trans): 3b69d0f46f3a7b6b01e8b1d058120d771f1a6528

Spencer Sunboy 17 MB (images only, FTM): b32f066eb8e97ce58b843a1ef856da9ba9f0813e

Nathan Vierke 180 MB (extremely twinky): 1ea41dd873c4ee35a2a703c1ef7c8758bf55005d

Cassie Coyote (trans): a0dc13246309eb61bef8b01459b8e1f7bd9ff90d

Zoeyromp 71.3 GB (asian trans): 534bc53bbed73c65570da2b45e5efcbbff5414a9

f1nn5ter 6.6 GB (femboy): 7fc758295eeb064dd232001db54f66ac19489ca0
>>
(picrel is toomanypeaches)
>>
Excellent, the best trans collection for my taste. MOOOOOOREEEEEE
>>
File: femboyhami.jpg (4 KB, 160x160)
4 KB JPG
Femboyhami (20 videos @ 3.67 GiB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6b86b67e8dfddfbe88f0ce6fc51c5af13c048cfc&dn=femboyhami&xl=3948953180&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.qu.ax%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bittor.pw%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.io%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fns-1.x-fins.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fleet-tracker.moe%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrentsnipe.info%3A2701%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genesis-sp.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker810.xyz%3A11450%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.xiaoduola.xyz%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.vanitycore.co%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.sbsub.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.moxing.party%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.lintk.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ipv6tracker.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dmcomic.org%3A2710%2Fannounce
>>
Any Hooti?
>>
>>1405307
As a newfag, where can I get more public trackers like this one? I only know /t/ the pickings are usually slim here.
>>
>>1405365
To find these, I scoured years of /t/ archives, as well as the DHT and various public trackers. My goal is to revive rare barely-alive torrents of hotties like Allie0t, as well as upload them on my preferred porn tracker. Unfortunately, it's against that tracker's rules to source content there and post on public indexers; otherwise I'd share the loser TabbyPac's leak here
>>
Holy SHIT, after ~6 months at 0%, Spencer Sunboy just finished. Please keep this one alive! (58 GiB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23abfc6ca9879bbd444a90985fea07d6e3693cc0&dn=23abfc6ca9879bbd444a90985fea07d6e3693cc0&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.qu.ax%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce
>>
>>1405524
Trying to download this now but I can't even seem to fully get the metadata yet...
>>
>>1405526
Sorry about that, about an hour after seeding my server experienced what I suspect is a drive failure. SMART says it's healthy but ZFS disagrees. may be a day or more before it's up and seeding again
>>
>>1405526
>>1405532
Server is back up and seeding, looks like a weird ZFS bug that took a few hours to self-repair
>>
>>1405533
Gotcha, you think I should restart the download or just let it sit?
>>
anyone got aintapuppy? everything is dead
>>
>>1405596
Aintapuppy - itโ€™s not gay if I donโ€™t cum, bro (2024) 25:20

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f92674baff51922445ffa298e7ead1fbfa9d472b&dn=%5Bonlyfans.com%5D%20Aintapuppy%20-%20it%E2%80%99s%20not%20gay%20if%20I%20don%E2%80%99t%20cum%2C%20bro%201080p.mp4&xl=1172589119&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
>>1405596
Aintapuppy 2 GB image/clip pack

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a6815fbcc380ab97108d923f459232ac7fa0b994&dn=aintapuppy&xl=2147978699&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
>>1404910
Can't seem to get the f1nn5ter stuff. Anyone else having issues?
>>
>>1405391
>I scoured years of /t/ archives
How, I thought /t/ wasn't searchable on the archive?
>>
>>1405952
Third party archives, such as Archive of Sins. That said, don't bother looking for decent trans packs; this thread represents everything I found going back ~5 years
>>
Does anyone have a english pshyco pack?



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.