Share your favorite femboy/transfem packs. Infohashes:Allie0t 11.3 GB (trans): 62dfa3f59dfe528d6b16c099ea8f665ec258f702Nekokuny 24 GB (femboy): 328a637ba354246a62e40736ee03bd8acb9ea62dCarrie Emberlyn 19 GB (trans): 2d990bcd41fcd60f2be3430cf8aa438cb429a199yesangelgirl 23.7 GB (trans): 7fa6555e5ce3abb45786d9992bd35c3588e491c4xixiyaxixi 3.7 GB (chinese trans): 61408291aff7652e8da251bf5924a3a718481f34bunnycorp 3.2 GB (trans): f3dfdce07ababc9e9ef1dd13e018ed5bf62f8d3atoomanypeaches 21 GB (trans): 3b69d0f46f3a7b6b01e8b1d058120d771f1a6528Spencer Sunboy 17 MB (images only, FTM): b32f066eb8e97ce58b843a1ef856da9ba9f0813eNathan Vierke 180 MB (extremely twinky): 1ea41dd873c4ee35a2a703c1ef7c8758bf55005dCassie Coyote (trans): a0dc13246309eb61bef8b01459b8e1f7bd9ff90dZoeyromp 71.3 GB (asian trans): 534bc53bbed73c65570da2b45e5efcbbff5414a9f1nn5ter 6.6 GB (femboy): 7fc758295eeb064dd232001db54f66ac19489ca0
(picrel is toomanypeaches)
Excellent, the best trans collection for my taste. MOOOOOOREEEEEE
Femboyhami (20 videos @ 3.67 GiB) magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6b86b67e8dfddfbe88f0ce6fc51c5af13c048cfc&dn=femboyhami&xl=3948953180&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.qu.ax%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bittor.pw%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.io%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fns-1.x-fins.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fleet-tracker.moe%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrentsnipe.info%3A2701%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genesis-sp.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker810.xyz%3A11450%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.xiaoduola.xyz%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.vanitycore.co%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.sbsub.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.moxing.party%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.lintk.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ipv6tracker.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dmcomic.org%3A2710%2Fannounce
Any Hooti?
>>1405307As a newfag, where can I get more public trackers like this one? I only know /t/ the pickings are usually slim here.
>>1405365To find these, I scoured years of /t/ archives, as well as the DHT and various public trackers. My goal is to revive rare barely-alive torrents of hotties like Allie0t, as well as upload them on my preferred porn tracker. Unfortunately, it's against that tracker's rules to source content there and post on public indexers; otherwise I'd share the loser TabbyPac's leak here
Holy SHIT, after ~6 months at 0%, Spencer Sunboy just finished. Please keep this one alive! (58 GiB)magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23abfc6ca9879bbd444a90985fea07d6e3693cc0&dn=23abfc6ca9879bbd444a90985fea07d6e3693cc0&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.qu.ax%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce
>>1405524Trying to download this now but I can't even seem to fully get the metadata yet...
>>1405526Sorry about that, about an hour after seeding my server experienced what I suspect is a drive failure. SMART says it's healthy but ZFS disagrees. may be a day or more before it's up and seeding again
>>1405526>>1405532Server is back up and seeding, looks like a weird ZFS bug that took a few hours to self-repair
>>1405533Gotcha, you think I should restart the download or just let it sit?
anyone got aintapuppy? everything is dead
>>1405596Aintapuppy - itโs not gay if I donโt cum, bro (2024) 25:20magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f92674baff51922445ffa298e7ead1fbfa9d472b&dn=%5Bonlyfans.com%5D%20Aintapuppy%20-%20it%E2%80%99s%20not%20gay%20if%20I%20don%E2%80%99t%20cum%2C%20bro%201080p.mp4&xl=1172589119&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>1405596Aintapuppy 2 GB image/clip packmagnet:?xt=urn:btih:a6815fbcc380ab97108d923f459232ac7fa0b994&dn=aintapuppy&xl=2147978699&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>1404910Can't seem to get the f1nn5ter stuff. Anyone else having issues?
>>1405391>I scoured years of /t/ archivesHow, I thought /t/ wasn't searchable on the archive?
>>1405952Third party archives, such as Archive of Sins. That said, don't bother looking for decent trans packs; this thread represents everything I found going back ~5 years
Does anyone have a english pshyco pack?