found in an open directory lolmagnet:?xt=urn:btih:83d19c3a568379c64605a0b035ceb8131fba487c&xt=urn:btmh:1220b6bc67333ea6e1eeb068de463ee2035eed363a229932c5872d89ce1d1de30cbf&dn=tiktok_profiles&xl=368327000064
Anon I like gooning to tiktok tummies too, but I can't download that since I'm afraid of viruses.
Ok bro, i love tiktok sluts but why do you put video files in archives340GB of compressed videos are like 341GB uncompressed. Fuck youNobody can check whats inside like thisCan anyone confirm its worth it, or is it just onlyfans whores advertisements
>>1405583It's a torrent of individual .parquet files that list TikTok accounts with very little useful information. It does provide a link between some TikTok, YT & IG accounts, which could prove... embarrassing for certain accounts.
>>1405452
>>1405587I thought thats some weird archive part formatSo its all just metadata?Kinda worthless
>>1405282are there videos in here? First time seeing these parquet files, if no videos then kinda useless torrent
>>1405617>>1405620i checked, no videosenjoy
>>1405282I'm interested. You still seeing all 3.1 bytes?
>>1405617>>>So its all just metadata?Kinda worthless