[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605732168239.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
So it’s been about a year since his heel turn. Johnny was the biggest babyface in NXT and the face of the brand before he turned. To me I think he’s been fantastic. He’s consistently the most entertaining thing on NXT and has been during the pandemic era. The heel run started a bit rough with those weird black/white videos him and Candice would do. But around TakeOver XXX he really started to take off, and Johnny had really evolved his character which was much needed, he couldn’t be babyface “Johnny Wrestling” forever.

Also Gargano legitimately makes me laugh every week. He’s a dork.
>>
Amazing. He has completely reinvented himself and avoided getting stale, he's absolutely hilarious and putting everyone around him over. I miss face Johnny and want him to come back later this year but for now this Johnny is nothing short of fantastic
>>
>>12965452
couldn't care less about johnny sameface reddit
>>
I love it. He’s a hilarious guy and he can pull off cartoony heel stuff that would just make others look foolish.

I actually kinda want to see him as an obnoxious NXT world champ I must admit.
>>
>>12965452
I don't watch NXTiny so i don't care.
>>
I think he’s been incredible. I liked the early stuff enough, but yeah around July/August when they dropped it, that’s when everything really took off. He’s been absolutely hilarious and entertaining. And this is all very cathartic and vindicating after seeing plenty of “ oh he’s bland and had no character or charisma” comments for so long.

Plus he’s elevated everyone who has been around him, particularly everyone in The Way, and helped Candice come into her own as a heel, Indi find her footing on tv, and Theory a personality.

The Way as a whole are just awesome. It’s been an incredible reinvention.
>>
He is hilarious I never want him to go back to face he is such a great chicken shit heel
>>
He's been so fantastic. One of the most entertaining people in wrestling for my money. He's elevated everyone and everything around him. He's not skipped a beat since he went more goofy. Even when he started his heel run, he cut believable promos but to a point where he was still seen as the bad guy. I would not mind a Gargano heel nxt title reign desu
>>
>>12965452
>>12965454
>>12965469
>>12965489
Sup Candice. I know Johnny Reddit is too sensitive to leave his politically Correct Reddit and come here, but you dont really need to put that much effort in samefag to push your husband
>>
>>12965452
Johnny and the whole "Way" stable are killing it. Johnny was always a good face but I feel like he's really come alive in this role, kind of the opposite of Drew McIntyre who I enjoy much more as a face than as a heel.
>>
File: keke.png (733 B, 85x22)
733 B
733 B PNG
kek
>>
>>12965452
>>12965454
>>12965469
>>12965489
>>12965506
>>12965518
>>12965532
do you scjerk discord trannies not have anything better to do than this?
>>
>>12965452
he will never draw a dime
>>
Easily the best version of Johnny. He embraced being a pure comedy heel and always looks like an ass. His wheelchair fall last night was perfect.
>>
File: 1568088413503.jpg (316 KB, 1465x1041)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>12965452
>>
>>12966388
they're wearing heels in that pic though even though he definitely is small
>>
I'm loving it. He's been hilarious.
>>
>>12965452
Wasn't his (as well as Candice LeRae's) heel turn made because USA got involved and wanted NXT to have their own Dark Order?
>>
>>12966388
Gargano bros...
>>
>>12966401
They are also bending at the waist and he is on his tippy toes.
>>
>>12965452
Gargaynos a fucking midget dweeb faggot I could /HEEM/ him IRL and douggie on his corpse. So could Quasar Quackenbush
>>
>>12965454
>>12965469
>>12965489
>>12965506
>>12965518
>>12965532
>>12965810
can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>12969380
some people have different opinions to you. overload ,uch/
>>
>>12969380
There's a group of reddit faggots that coordinate on discord, it might be them or just one same fag being a retard
>>
Are you guys doing a bit where you're copying and pasting replies from plebbit or something? Johnny Reddit isnt' good.
>>
I was tired of him being a self-parody years ago
>>
>>12965452
I saw his goofy wheelchair skit from Wednesday and everything about it is fucking bad.
The visual of his group makes no sense, he still can't emote whatsoever, nothing he says or the way he says it sounds natural or believable, the bits aren't funny, and through all of it it's still comes off tryhard as fuck. It's complete amateur hour and it mindfucks how Paul still props him up when the indy smark pandering has clearly stopped working for him and NXT as a whole.
>>
>>12965452
I'm enjoying it so far NGL

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.