[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x1080 (1).jpg (274 KB, 1521x1080)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
What was your favorite match as a kid?

I had the ladder match DVD as a birthday gift and I've probably seen TLC 2 over 30 times.
>>
>>12969715
Angle vs Lesnar - WM XIX
>>
>>12969758
this match was so good
i also really like benoit matches.
>>
HBK Undertaker from WM25
>>
shane and angle in that violent KoR match for sure.
>>
>>12969784
I like his matches with Benoit too. Honestly, there aren’t any Kurt Angle matches that I can say I honestly didn’t like. Even his admittedly bad WWE return I liked to an extent.
>>
>>12969715
The Backlash 2000 main event. Everything about it was perfect. The build up, promo package, entrances, the actual match itself, the ending, and post match segment. Fuck I wish Austin was health a month earlier, that's how Mania 16 should have ended.
>>
>>12969821
Too bad HHH ruined it by going over the next PPV and refusing to take the pin at KOTR instead having Vince take the pin to end the feud
>>
>>12969829
Well, to be fair, Vince take over HHH's role as the big boss of the angle since WM16 so it was Rock vs Vince after that with HHH as a secondary villain.
>>
File: jeff.png (466 KB, 654x474)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>12969715
>>
>>12969715
Rock vs Austinat backlash 99
>>
Edge used the tlc matches as the excuse why he retired early. Watch the matches, edge takes zero bumps in any of the matches. When he had a singles tlc match with ric flair, flair took all the bumps. Edge is a fraud
>>
>>12969715
anything with Rey Mysterio and RVD as a tag team, as short as it was
I was fuming when MNM 'injured' Rob and the team was done
>>
>>12970517
and his neck is still sawdust
KWAB
>>
>>12970524
Most veteran wrestlers probably have “spinal stenosis”. Edge just wanted to retire
>>
Still my favorite tag team match.
>>
>>12969715
Hogan vs Bossman
>>
>>12969715
I know it's cliché, but this was on my 8th birthday and I fucking LOVED Mankind at that time. I knew people cried happy tears because I had seen my mom do it at a wedding, but this was the first time I ever experienced that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.