[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Daniel Bryan revealed he was actually paying tribute to the late Andrew Martin, better known as Test, however the fans heard "Yes" and a happy accident was born.

He went on to say that the Tag Team duo T&A was his inspiration growing up and that Albert especially was a person he respected. He went on to say "Oh yeah, Albert was based. That shovel dance with the dress? Man that was dimes. Sometimes I'll log on to message boards and post a gif of that. I get a kick out if it."
>>
>>12970837
ok this is
>>
>>12970850
this is?
>>
>>12970877
test
>>
File: 1607456870828.jpg (74 KB, 1192x670)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>12970837
we win again testiclebros
>>
>>12970837
Hi zoomer who doesnt remember Dbrys slow heel turn from the literal end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012
>>
manlets have no test
>>
>>12971018
>>
>>12970837
Based
Test Test Test this is a Test!
>>
File: Respectful.jpg (22 KB, 316x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>12971167
What fucking zoomer would not remember him being shamelessly used to feud with fucking sheamus and his based treatment of AJ, but would know who Test and Albert were

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.