[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Board may have died, but she didn't see it happen anyways.
>>
>>1990691
>Try to avoid making single-image requests. Making a single image thread deletes a previous thread from the last page. Please include 4 to 5 similar images in your thread to get it going
Thanks for making a shitpost and abandoning it.
>>
File: 1722649101435833.png (178 KB, 637x1136)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
>>4357775
Sorry anon, I had to mobile post that one and didn't have images on hand. Time for the posts.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 10010405.jpg (288 KB, 1692x2226)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I LOVE YOU LILLY! OH GOD I LOVE YOU AND I AM IN GREAT PAIN. THE GAME ENDS ABRUPTLY AND THEY TAKE LILLY AWAY FROM YOU AFTER ALL THAT TIME TOGETHER AND YOU'RE LEFT ALONE IN SUCH A CRUEL MANNER. OH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO NOW I CANT GO ON
>>
>>4358331
lilly oh God I'm begging you help me please I can't live knowing she's not real this is painful this is too much help me please I love lilly I don't know what to do
>>
>>4358333
so beautiful I dounno what do
>>
File: 6ta8k4i2aohc1.jpg (323 KB, 1200x3090)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>
>>4361633
I feel the exact same about Rin, sorry anon falling in love with a girl who isn’t real is a cruel fate
>>
>>4363488
I wish you well in your romance with rin. despite being into lilly, I too can sympathize with you and your strugglels. I want you to find peace in your life and if you feel like pouring your emotions out, I'm always here because trust me I know how much it sucks when you're hurting but there's no one around to comfort you and help you with your katawa romance. I always check for new posts in this thread brotendo!
>>
I promise!
>>
I DO
>>
File: FLjckneakAI-YNB.jpg (178 KB, 1166x1605)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
>>4363540
Fallling in love with fictional characters is always painful, knowing that they exist
While I didn't really have feeling as deep and as strong as you guys here, when I completed Hanako's route, I felt she was someone like me, I cried
I'm glad we are here
>>
>>4364283
I hope c:

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.