[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
▼ Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


🎉 Happy Birthday 4chan! 🎉


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1776675335574203.jpg (423 KB, 1295x2226)
423 KB JPG
Previous thread: https://archiveofsins.com/t/thread/1395285 #53
Archives:
https://archiveofsins.com/t/thread/

1391870 #52
1386009 #51
1381402 #50
1376609 #49
1370363 #48
1363802 #47
1358301 #46
1351828 #45
1344095 #44
1339115 #43
1333211 #42
1325169 #41
1319576 #40
1312259 #39
1304480 #38
1297654 #37
1291057 #36
1283147 #35
1278111 #34
1270539 #33
1265588 #32
1258924 #31
1255322 #30
1251024 #29
1246317 #28
1242686 #27
1238921 #26
1233712 #25
1229251 #24
1225019 #23
1218718 #22
1213766 #21
1207802 #20
1199571 #19
1192460 #18
1182618 #17
1172050 #16
1165517 #15
1157408 #14
1146066 #13
1136805 #12
1124006 #11
1105381 #10
1083025 #9
1064877 #8
1052730 #7
1035824 #6
1021693 #5
1007100 #4
985350 #3
972328 #2

Torrents:
Audio Pornography ComboPack (combination of audio porn collections 1-6 + FSA archive): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:KPHPYJ32W2RB55SGURFLF24VAHED2IGS&dn=Audio%20Pornography%20ComboPack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969

GoneWildAudio TeraPack: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C13B51A1729F6508216CEC80847B224EAA6010FB&dn=GoneWildAudio_TeraPack.torrent&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%2Fannounce

Large Archive: https://liltsome.yerf.org/

PsstAudio Age Play Archives:
Direct Download: https://mega.nz/folder/lv0y3Q5a#ZrmWA5z97uSIqKPh4qgYPQ
Torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3T25UMBN7DVMZNDZ2ZQLJQQ52OCPI2H6&dn=audios&tr.1=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2F

Monthly GWA Archive Torrents: https://rentry.org/gwaarchives

Better Gonewildaudio & Sister Subreddit Search Engine: https://gwasi.com/
Before asking, "Does anyone have anything from this performer?" CHECK THE TORRENTS. You can download the .html file from the terabyte pack and search that or use qBitorrent file search.
>>
anybody has the latest Earesistible audios from patreon? all I can find online is outdate.
>>
Any asian accents like TingTing ASMR?
>>
Anyone has fromyourmouth audio masterlist? I think it was like a google doc link.
>>
Knowing that Rote is a mtf tranny makes her "girlcock" posts even more hot, now that I know she actually has one and isn't just larping. Idc if I'm a faggot for wanting to take her dick up my ass, sorry bros. Her voice is way too hot.
>>
Im not in on the in-jokes here, why is Ellybelle called "the french jew"
>>
Looking for a re-upload of two webms posted in EAP #32 (Oct 26, 2023). archive didn't cache the media files. Timestamps are 1698373971294075 and 1698372737099999. Anyone happen to have them hoarded? Thanks.
>>
I'm looking for some fun taboo and ageplay stuff like MissBeatrix's and EvilLover's.

Do you guys have some to share?
>>
>>1402267
you're not the only based tranny chaser here. I've never gotten off to trannies before but after finding out she's a troon i can't help but want to deepthroat her dick
>>
mycatwithclaws archive made by someone else a few threads ago:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b3e05b0dd51ceb7e0629e7751e2e47444d928803&dn=cat%20free%2Bpaid%20audios&xl=8371008513&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
Anyone have a Daisy4Dayz torrent?
>>
Is there no good cartoon-inspired audio?
Harlequin, Wonder Woman, Giganta, other Justice League (Unlimited)-inspired ones. Perhaps Ben10, rick and morty, and other popular cartoons that have a lot of porn comic parodies.
>>
Anyone got RP Detour's Patreon stuff?
>>
I don't remember if it was here or somewhere else but someone posted this audio about fucking a magic talking book. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? Forgot her name completely. It's a pretty specific request but I can't find it just searching for it.
>>
Listening to these mothinhaler and rote tracks and seeing them get so many upvotes...I think you guys just want to feel comfy and you're mistaking it or passing it as arousal. It's genuinely sad.
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? The audios we've lost... the VAs we've lost... won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there...
>>
>>1402412
no shit people listen to audio porn to feel connected and parasocial with someone,
everyone here would be jerking off to hardcore slop on pornhub instead if all they wanted was nut material
audio porn just has a degree of intimacy that draws people in, none of us would be here if it wasn't for that
>>
>>1402267
I'm straight so everything that gets my dick hard is a woman
that includes rote's massive she-cock, for the record.
>>
Genuinely what do yall see in that troon, her stuff is so boring and basic and her performance isn’t anything exciting
>>
>>1402164
how do you find a specific audio by a specific performer? i'm looking for a prostate milking audio voiced by brittany babbles where she plays a dom nurse. i searched the torrent but where else to look?
>>
>>1402450
she plays fucked up unstable psycho bitch characters better than any biological woman, which makes sense considering how fucked up and depraved tranny minds can be. her voice carries that aura of devious fucked up intentions without being deep or masculine or overly tryhard
>>
>>1402453
realized i used the same descriptor 3 times in a row i need to go to bed
>>
>>1402453
Off the top of my head I remember liking Inthenightmara’s performance of a “psycho bitch” more than troondisaster’s

I got turned off from rote cause everything started sounding like the exact same shit, and then got double turned off when I started seeing every post of hers always crack like 1.2k likes.
>>
>>1402453
>>1402468
I'm the other rotefag in this thread but something specific that turns me on about rote is how her voice doesn't feel forced and it never feels like she's just playing a part. she slips so naturally into these roles that it actually feels like she's just like that instead of acting
and she does have a very naturally confident and unique voice that still manages to be higher pitched and more feminine than all these actual women kek
so im just saying there's probably a reason every time she does an audio it automatically floats to #1 daily on gwa, her voice is literally perfect degen gooner bait
>>
anyone here message with basednconfused and know why she disappeared?
she just stopped posting last year and never mentioned publicly why she stopped making audios
>>
Did Rote ever get confirmed with the picture? I just remember the post he deleted on transtimelines but that's it
>>
>>1395411
>All the actual content is updated on daily basis at CHADcity
I've been out a while, wheres that?
>>
>>1402492
I can't even login to my old account, fuck that site.
>>
does anyone have patreon audio from Goddess By night i've been snooping around the usual spots
>>
Does someone have an archive of Cinnnamonns audios?
>>
>>1402289
monetizes everything to its absolute limit, and barely posts on reddit anymore
>>
>>1402490
i will literally cum in my pants hands free if i saw a photo of rote's cute tranny face
please someone dig it up PLEASE
>>
If anyone can dig up a photo of Rote's face I will send them $100 in Bitcoin I'm not joking. I need to see what this tranny looks like.
>>
Does anyone have active notsoinnocentva and softlysia audios?
>>
>>1402312
huh
>>
Anyone have pinkvelvetkats stuff?
>>
This thread went to hating rote to loving rote in the span of a year all because they're the only surviving VA that regularly outputs free shit.

That's all it takes to turn you into a fag?

Microsoft is funding the release of millions upon millions of genetically modified mosquitos (specifically the kind that can't reproduce) to cull their numbers without pesticides.

That's rote. Rote is that GMO mosquito because too many mosquitos carry a certain disease.
>>
>>1402545
The sad state of asmr audio roleplays
>>
>>1402545
tranny has hot voice and make sexy audio
make my cock hard
what more can a man ask for
>>
>>1402550
Dont get me wrong. Direct to torrent isn't the best business model.

I don't think anybody requests rote. It's just cannibalizing the cis hetero market because it's so top heavy that gay content is flooding into the straight market. It chases off straights anyway, even from cis women.

Just don't pretend to be straight. Bi is part of lgbt.

All this to say that it's liberal at best and fake gay reddit communist at worst.
>>
We all know how voting in communism works. Just like the fake & gay updoots system of reddit.
>>
It's impossible for me to picture muffins pathetic subby face saying what she does in her fdom audios
i can never listen to muffins fdom again after finding out she looks and acts like a weak shy loser irl who wants to pee herself
what a pathetic loser I can't believe i imagined her dominating me. fuck you muffins
>>
>>1402568
Is she still fat or has she lost some weight. Either way id still fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>1402569
she's quite fat right now. she barely posts anymore because she's too ashamed of herself.
>>
>>1402572
Why doesn't her boyfriend force her to fast?
>>
Say with me “singmypraise is the best thing happened to audio porn”
>>
>>1402631
if you like that grandma voice, yeah
>>
Years ago there was some russian or something that posted on GWA his archive site of idk how many audios and they all whined until he took it down. Did that stuff get saved?
>>
>>1402631
If half of her good stuff wasn't guarded behind a billion paywalls, yeah
>>
Does anyone have the audios from From Your Mouth’s discord?
>>
Does anyone have an archive of ursmutlibrarian? just found out she deleted her reddit.
>>
What's your least favorite line?
Mine is
>Hey baby
Sounds like a street hooker.
>>
Bitches be talking into a mic like it's your ear.
"Just breathe"
"Good boy"
"Cum with me"
"You like that don't you?"
"Cock"
Someone has got to make a script using only the overused lines
>>
audiochan burning down in flames. you love to see it.
>>
>>1402676
actually? qrd? also did that anon ever upload the other sleepy videos. is the sleepy anon even still here?
>>
>>1402684
I don't know the details, but from what I gather, the investors are pulling off some garbage. Their Discord server is getting deleted and plenty of creators are pulling out of there. Shame.
>>
>>1402686
why would it be a shame? what did that site offer that soundgasm didnt? and how is soundgasm even afloat? I never thought about that
>>
>>1402687
I meant shame sarcastically. I'm happy to see it burn. Soundgasm is donation funded, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>1402687
>what did that site offer that soundgasm didnt?
not sure. at least hotaudio makes recording a pain to have the audios
>>
Anyone know the details of the vague drama Lurky posted about? Who's she beefing with?
>>
Any new stuff for DD//lg or lolicon like Tinybambii? Sunshine lollipops also keeps getting banned.

Also, any real incest stuff? None of that fucking daughter’s best friend or step sibling shit.
>>
File: 842.jpg (132 KB, 680x899)
132 KB JPG
>>1402705
Why do pedophiles constantly insist on people defending free speech and the first amendment on the grounds where it is being stretching and contorting in ways never thought possible? Speech defenders are getting pedo fatigue. While I agree that incest should be published for thirdies to fantasize about, it's a little too real for susan. See picrel.
>>
Forget what I said about bubblesypressure. She uses forced and awkward swearing way too much. Unlistenable
>>
Been trying to find these Alekirser patreon audios, does anyone have them by any chance?

- [F4M] Your Little Sister's Best Friend Gives You Road-Head

- [F4M] The Girl Next Door Gets A Brand New Daddy For Her Birthday

- [F4M] Confident Girl Goes Crazy For Your Cock

- [F4M] A Warm Welcum To The Family: Your Slutty Step Mom Forces You To Breed Her

- [F4M] Punishing Your Best Friend's Sister For Trying To Slut Herself Out

- [F4M] Your Older Sister's Best Friend Loves When You Stare

- [F4M] Your Older Sister's Best Friend Caught You Peeping
>>
File: 1587249725221.jpg (41 KB, 604x680)
41 KB JPG
>>1402742
>Alekirser
>>
>it is being stretching and contorting
>>
>>1402742
https://gofile.io/d/QzbMKj
>>
>>1402750
Fucking G, thank you.
>>
We need to study how it's possible to be making money from audios for nearly a decade and still somehow have shit mic quality.
>>
>>1402775
I love those creators that make a decent living or better, and put audio equipment on their wishlists. Like, isn't this what the people are supporting you for.
>>
Anyone ever done actual phone sex with one of these VAs that offer that? I think it would be hard to enjoy myself under time pressure having to use my imagination
>>
>>1402827
>Title: [F4M] Lustful Shadows [Neighbor] consoles you post-breakup ...with a BIG surprise [Femdom] [Girlcock] [Rough] [Deepthroat] [Gagging] [Messy] [Facefucking] [Orgasm Control] [Slut for Girlcock] [Pegging] [Anal] [Begging] [POV you are submissive]
>Permalink: /r/gonewildaudio/comments/1e88vad/f4m_lustful_shadows_neighbor_consoles_you/
>Selftext:

>[Click Me.](https :// www . erocast . me / track / 11956 / lustful-shadows)

>Lost and confused after a recent breakup, you go to collect your ex girlfriend's mail. It got mixed up with your neighbors...again.

>Of course, your neighbor is secretly delighted to hear that you are recently single. One thing leads to another, and she ends up seducing you with a BIG surprise.

>Style: Charismatic / Authoritarian

>CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

>femdom • girlcock • rough • deepthroat my cock • gagging • spit • messy • facefucking • joi • orgasm control • slut for my cock • pegging • anal fuck • begging for more • pov you are submissive • \[AT2035\] \[high sample rate\]
>>
>>1402742
Speaking of Alekirser, does anyone have the audio with her getting railed by her black boyfriend "roommate" from over 3 years ago?
>>
>>1402840
What? She did a live sex audio??
>>
>>1402840
https://gofile.io/d/FEkhIf
>>
File: ally994.jpg (269 KB, 565x816)
269 KB JPG
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALLY
>>
anyone have stuff from pinkvelvetkat.com?
>>
>>1402857
not who requested it but can i get a tldr
what actually happens in the stream im not sitting through 2 hours
>>
>>1402857
appreciate it but i'm getting an error
>>
>>1402887
never mind it works now. Thanks again
>>
>>1402870
Yeah timestamps would be nice
>>
Does anyone have lily dangers audio vault? Im looking for the audio, " Won't Let My Hot Friend Have You!" but would be much appreciative for that or the full vault/archive
>>
>>1402897
https://gofile.io/d/9ma4BJ
>>
>>1402891
1:04:11 exhale
1:04:53 maybe
1:19:10 "I'm gonna try to fit the leg spreader bar while my hands are still handcuffed behind me. _HE'S_ gonna have to hold my legs."
>>
File: 1772631567640852.png (16 KB, 582x144)
16 KB PNG
>>
>He's replying to himself again
Jesus fucking Christ, this thread was good for a while when we all thought you killed yourself
Why do you have to come back and shit this place up again?
>>
So blushlysia/notsoinnocent/ribbvnsva kept making accounts and thrones to fund...you guessed it, a shitty vtuber model...

Do these audio whores really think a majority of their audience wants to watch their stale streams? Guess they'll stay delusional
>>
https://www.404media.co/youtube-asmr-ban-sex-and-nudity-policy/

on a scale of 1-10 how based is this? I'm thinking 10, these whores know what they're doing.
>>
>>1402164
does anyone have any keziah / yeskeziah stuff or know where i can get it?
>>
>>1402452
The only content is from GWA, they don't have the stuff from manyvids/patreon, normally that'd be on kemono but those files are all gone.
>>
File: AleKirser.jpg (71 KB, 440x238)
71 KB JPG
We never found if this was the real ally or not...
>>
>>1402959
i never understood why come there isn't like a private tracker (or open tracker) for this kind of patreon / manyvids / clips4sale stuff? I know about kemono but that was one guy running a site and so of course it went down eventually

there are trackers for every other type of warez (movies, e-books, music, etc.) why not premium erotica?? >:(
>>
>>1402967
a new torrent for every patreon post sounds pretty tedious. it's not the perfect medium for it. let's hope pawchive lasts.
>>
>>1402959
>that'd be on kemono but those files are all gone.
You know there's a kemono replacement, right? Pawchive. Although a lot of old content is gone. But at least new content is being uploaded.
>>
File: 1779240977796513.gif (1.98 MB, 400x303)
1.98 MB GIF
>>1403006
>>
>>1400791

Anyone have more on Safe in her arms audio? She was mainly a youtuber, had some nsfw. Nuked yt and patreon.
https://www.youtube.com/c/safeinherarmsaudio
>>
Anyone have a more up to date kemono/pawchive filter? I just started blacklisting the AI accounts again
>>
is wilder4eva an old account posting under a new name? i swear to god she sounds familiar. she’s only started posting in february yet already is big on patreon and stuff. she also has an audio on her patreon that’s supposedly a sequel to something but the part 1 is nowhere to be found
>>
>>1403045
she sure sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it either.
>>
>>1403045
Been wondering what her previous name was too. The first post on that account does say it's her second one.
>>
>>1402905
Thank you for that audio, but do you or anyone else by chance have the rest of the vault or nay?
>>
>>1403056
I have whatever she had on kemono and whatever she has on pawchive
>>
does anyone have rote's deleted lesbian conversion audio
yes I know listening to her makes me a faggot I don't care
>>
>>1403087
I saved it exactly because I knew he wouldn't want it shared, here https://files.catbox.moe/i981tb.m4a
>>
>>1403124
damn man you got any more deleted rote stuff? thanks btw
>>
>>1403125
nope, sorry. is there even anything else he deleted?
>>
>>1403126
Can't for the life of me find the post but there was some incest audio that got taken down from reddit because it was so extreme. Can't remember what it was unfortunately.
>>
Seeing how mildly uncanny Snakeysmut looks makes it so that i can never listen to an audio she makes ever.
>>
File: brave_oAVoveENio.png (79 KB, 1192x549)
79 KB PNG
lamarquise.audio has been pumping out bangers lately. Used to only do french but her english stuff is insane.
Underrated
>>
>>1403129
all the armpit hair lovers rejoice
>>
Some kind of test
https://liltsome-test.yerf.org
>>
File: 1666551118881903.jpg (52 KB, 1130x976)
52 KB JPG
>>1403133
>>
is there a flowersfromkore archive?
>>
>>1403133
Seems like tagging would be easy where they follow the [TAG] style. Could throw a tiny llm or something onto a small pc/rpi if you got one and have it slowly do the tags for most of the rest.

Got questions generally.
How would I download all that? Is it all in the torrents on iwi?
Does iwi/that have the stuff from audiochan? If not can I upload it, if you want it?
If yes to upload, is web the only way now? I know it used to have ftp not sure anymore.
>>
>>1403140
https://gofile.io/d/ZZgg1r
>>
>>1403141
No, people put all kinds of shit in tags r things that aren't tags at all. But you can always make an account for tagging.
Webdav is still there, else use the upload form, or upload it directly to the test site. Eventually I plan to use it as base and then just export it to iwiftp as files.
>>
>>1403143
thanks boss
>>
I have conflicted feelings about pom. On one hand she’s fat. But on the other the fat is so perfectly placed FAT ass FAT tits with obscene nipples and a tummy that not a gut. Guys……. I think I love her…
>>
>wildflowerphoenix’s son gets diagnosed with severe cancer
>she’s still gonna make audios
lmao. imagine rotting away from cancer meanwhile your mom is in her room fake moaning into a mic and sucking on a dildo making incest audios. murder suicide?
>>
>>1403170
Hot
>>
File: 1761720190351975.png (2.16 MB, 1696x729)
2.16 MB PNG
>>1403170
son's dying and she's out here using AI art for her patreon. yikes.
>>
>>1403179
paying for personalized banners when your kid's life is on the line sounds like a waste of money tbdesu
>>
>>1403179
It is bonkers how many of these whores use AI images. Its so prevalent on youtube too
>>
>>1403141
I fixed it somewhat. Tags now stands at 28,122 accepted / 2,816 rejected / 17,757 pending (was 47k pending).
>>
Anyone got an r/heavymetalpoetz archive? Too niche to find anything after she nuked reddit. Dont care about fansly just audios.
>>
I'll say it now
What's with all the cosmic(blank) usernames these days?
>>
i forgot izzydizzy was alive. she’s basically all but stopped making free audios. a shame and quite the bitch move. not popular enough to be on kemono either unfortunately

>>1403246
yea i’ve noticed that too. new tranny psyop maybe who the fuck knows. all i know is that they’re all slop shitters. cosmicblondy would be alright if she had a better mic and made audios longer than 7 minutes
>>
>>1403252
I thought she always posted like "preview" type audios before, but I might be wrong. But yeah, not a lot of production out of her on reddit anymore.
>over 60 bucks for the tier with all the audios and only 97 posts posted.
what in the world... I was going to wait for a 60% sale and import it, but even that's not worth it.
>>
>>1403129
Rare to get the nigger word on reddit
>>
>>1403133
search function still broken? feel like that's been the biggest issue with the site forever now
>>
anyone have an archive of gigglechan’s (gigi) kemono? it’s not imported on pawchive and i doubt it ever will be
>>
>>1403302
https://gofile.io/d/Ebnwwc
>>
>>1403305
thanks family
>>
>>1403252
I think cosmic is supposed to be some "male friendly" signaling. It sounds like astrology and astronomy at the same time.
But man cosmicblondy is getting a lot of upvotes for someone brand new
>>
>>1403305
Do you happen to have the rest of the audios or do I just download from the yerf?
>>
>>1403305
Do you also have her really early FSA stuff? and why does giggle talk so weird now? you know what I mean if you view her reddit account
>>
>>1403321
>why does this girl who decided to become a money grubby vtuber jew with patreon start making extremely slop audios and start talking in this cringe quirky way that appeals to braindead vtuber and fdom fans
idk bro you tell me. real mystery this one is
also if by the fsa stuff you mean her ageplay then it’s on yerf. honestly we should never let her forget she was making audios about your 12 year old daughter (while she was… let’s say not quite of age herself)
>>
random but i really like this audio - https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/comments/nxgh1g/f4m_cute_wraith_girl_breaks_into_your_house/

I think its the description of a slender yet sexy girl that looks spooky that's the biggest turn on. Black inky eyes, lips, hair, and skin that's translucent so you can see her muscle and sinew.
>>
https://soundgasm.net/u/seralynne/F4M-Your-bratty-houseguest-TOTALLY-hates-her-free-use-rent-agreement
This is one of the hottest audios I've ever heard, and I normally don't care for free use.
>>
Does anyone have the last two audios on sunshine's soundgasm? They were called Welcome to Mommy Season and Mommy at the Pool.
>>
>>1403305
Thanks for the upload. Officer Exclusives Downloads.rar is corrupted because twingirlfriends.wav is broken or something. Any chance of a reupload or is it just on my end?
>>
>>1403421
nope, just appears to be broken full stop, unfortunately.
>>
What's with audiochan coding the volume button to mute before you can change the volume...?
>>
>>1403390
I like the concept a lot but the voice doesn't do it for me. Shame, the script is kino.
>>
File: ivywilde.jpg (293 KB, 2048x1536)
293 KB JPG
>hottest audio whore
>probably most skilled va
>hairy minge
If half her shit wasn't futa Ivy would be perfect
>>
>>1403470
watch her atkhairy stuff from time to time. she's wonderful.
>>
>>1403476
What's she called on there? Nothing came up with ivy wilde
>>
>>1403487
irelia atwood
>>
>>1403470
Personally i really like Sugarwaifu's ass
>>
Anyone have sfw stuff from Dreamie_? German youtuber, deleted her channel. Still has twitter up with the link to her youtube. https://x.com/dreamie_asmr?s=21 she used to be on gwa too.
>>
>>1403516
>Sugarwaifu
I miss her, hope she's able to get back to making stuff soon.
>>
File: sugarwaifu butt.png (2.72 MB, 1920x3240)
2.72 MB PNG
>>1403522
Same, would love to see more of her butt as she whispers random bs.
>>
What happened to JayeWilde? Why does she mostly do futa or f4f stuff now?
>>
who was that one va that has like schizoid femcel breakdowns and plays valorant with a pussycam and once shit all over her towel and just giggled about it? just a reminder how funny this scene can get
>>
How mainstream do you think GWA is at this point? Only a matter of time before it shows up in the news or mentioned in one of those "dating game" videos. The goth thing blew up in parallel with those onlyfans grifters.
>>
Any princessdulci audios? Thare are no audios in pawchive.
>>
>>1403543
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:94351ec3804589000470bbf207063f6a2308a6a2&dn=PrincessDulci%2075648325&xl=6011529885&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce
>>
>>1403529
I'm interested in this too now
>>
>only interested in HFO content
>gwasi barely updated
>government cracking down with age verification
>kemono hasnt worked for a million years
>coomer hasnt worked for a million years
Where do you find/get any of this other than reddit?
>>
>>1403582
Pawchive is the new kemono.
>>
https://gofile.io/d/EpV66v

Here's Beegee's silly puppy audio without the high-pitched ringing.

She had a different editor for this. Are they both deaf to it? If any of you are here, you can use the spectrogram to check for high-pitched ringing.
>>
>>1403583
Cheers anon, I've been in the desert for ages
>>
>>1403390
>>1403406
Why are trannoids spamming their shit itt.
>>
I don't think anyone understands men better than emmafielder does
>>
Recounting an audio I remember listening to a long while ago

I think the premise involved you delivering some blood to a vampire girl, the audio even had an accompanying video where you can see you take the vial of blood out of a contraption built into your arm. You gave the blood to the vampire but I don’t remember what she does with it (probably just drinks it). After that you stay and talk and there’s this vibe of “you’re not supposed to fuck this girl cause if you do you’ll be in for some pain”, but you end up doing it anyway, or at least fool around a bit.

Eventually another vampire girl enters the building. While the one you gave the blood to sounded cutesy and a bit nervous, this new one was mature and intimidating. I don’t know if they were dating or just roommates, but this new vampire lady is not happy you to were fooling around, while the cute one is nervous and rambling and trying to explain/excuse what is happening and why.

My memory of this audio cuts off here, but I think there was a sequel audio where the mature vampire holds you captive and tortures you/pleasures you for fucking her friend/roomate/girlfriend/ whatever.

If anyone remembers this and has any clue on who possibly made it, that’d be sweet.
>>
new alekirser and tranny rote collab audio? i think i just nutted in my pants.
>>
File: 1761304945479902.png (55 KB, 579x406)
55 KB PNG
woof.
>>
>>1403523
dudethatslewd is better
>>
>>1403678
She def also has a nice ass

side note: Sugarwaifu & DTL Vs. Ellybelle & Alekirser, who're y'all having in a threesome?

Personally I'll take Dude and Sugar.
>>
>>1403671
somebody post an archive of everything shes ever made
>>
>>1403680
Sugarwaifu and DTL are two of my favorites anyway and DTL comes with an optional accent perk, bit of a brutal mogging in my eyes. I think I used to like Alekirser more than I do now, a lot of her recent stuff isn't very interesting to me.
>>
>>1403133
Alright. The imports are done by now. Added some more general features and bugfixes. Also auto-tagged as much as possible.
>>
>>1403681
I'll get it done over the weekend
>>
my ip range is still temporarily blocked. this site is so cancer lol

>>1403671
this is kind of funny to say since muffins did leak all her dms with that one guy who was being an asshole to her. also i am just waiting for the day when she has a full mental collapse. it felt like it was getting closer and closer recently but she's pulled it back a little

>>1403680
we know what ally and elly look like and they're skinny so probably them. dudethatslewd (pic related, i think) is decently hot but the sex with ally and elly would be better cuz you'd be hatefucking them for being evil whore and jew, respectively

>>1403627
she really is one of a kind, wish she'd come back (and do more collabs with lunarhiccups). also as i went through an older archive of her it shocked me to see she only had one ageplay audio. she is definitely super into that so i can't believe she didn't make more. unless i just didn't find the others
>>
>>1403664
do none of these girls do actual sex audios with rote? beegee and alekirser have been doing these audios where they're part of the audio but they're not actually doing anything with rote

why cant beegee do another audio with rote where she gets raped, now that shit was hot. stop it with this cameo shit where they dont actually have sex
>>
>>1403700
That pic is not DTL, not sure who that is but I found what looks to be the source vid on yandex and the girl's tits are way too huge compared to pwupster. But goddamn, DTL was also a popular vtuber named Riifu three years ago?? How many online personas does this girl have? She's gotta be one of the most hard working e-whores on the internet. I knew she was Scottish from one of her older youtube asmr aliases called Soe (or Scottish was one of the accents she does, but I also thought at one point that she was Canadian). Soe sadly didn't have that great a face though.
>>
>>1403704
that pic is on yerf under dtl so i assumed it was her. if it isn't, well. i can only picture her as fat then. in which case my answer solidifies even further into ally and elly
>>
>>1403708
lmao she isn't fat either, she showed her body under the name pwupster
>>
>>1403710
And plenty of times as Stronny. She's definitely not fat.
>>
>>1403704
>hard working e-whores
Yeah... with all the failed/dropped personas, women moments, livelihoods "ruined", and failed ventures
>>
>>1403719
she launched a few careers with v-allure too, shame about her health
>>
>>1403720
Yeah shame about the dumb whore.
>>
Is there a terapack for gwa 2023 like the one for 2022? Id check the combopack but qbit doesnt show the list of things before I download, cant figure out for the life of me why. if anyone would post a pic whats actually inside I'd appreciate it.
>>
someone really needs to let an ai loose on hotaudio to get some decryption going
>>
>>1403724
yes it does theres a contents tab or something for it
>>
>>1403726
Where at? The problem is when I paste the magnet link in qbit, its stuck on retrieving metadata, but doesnt show the contents, so i cant select what to get. If I just download all thats a lot of storage and it may not even have what im looking for. So i'd appreciate a pic of the contents.
>>
>>1403727
https://gofile.io/d/r3Ev4aRc here's the torrent. you can check it through there.
>>
idk how popular she is but does anyone have an archive of BearWaifuAudios kemono?
>>
>>1403717
I don’t remember this pic when did she do this?
>>
>>1403700
>>1403704
>>1403708
That's Moonlighty. Cute ethot but not DTL.
>>
>>1403708
>>1403756
It's in there because I don't know how these people look and put the files in there base on what I read. I'll move it later
>>
>>1403762
All good man I just knew who that one is and wanted to ID
>>
>>1403743
Back in March on her twitter.
>>
>>1403732
unfortunately it didnt have what i was looking for but thanks
>>
wow, 1,407 people like consuming slop that much
>>
>>1403781
Its the only ASMR related thing I've seen break into my algorithm on fucking instagram. And all I do is look at memes.
I even saw a video of a kid tricking his teacher into playing one of her videos in his high school class
>>
>>1403781
I was thinking the same thing the other day
>>
does anyone have muffins sister audios? The one's behind paywall I mean.
>>
>>1403795
She's a plague on ASMR in my eyes. Her name alone tells you just how much her content is purely normie pandering slop.
>>
>>1403810
honestly it wasn't too pandering in the beginning, but now I have trouble listening to anything she puts out.
>>
this dommy mommy shit has become so prevalent in the memetic zeitgeist that a girl i was fucking actually said something to the effect of "come to mommy, my good boy" when i in no way indicated that i was into that nor was she really the type of girl to have that presence. i had to act like that speed why are you laughing meme just to keep calm and not go limp from how fucking retarded she sounded. christ i cannot fucking wait until the pendulum swings back and women aren't these holy queens who can do no wrong anymore and as a result guys aren't afraid to say fuck off with your mommy shit and just be normal and a bit submissive. i am so tired of this fdom mommy bullshit
>>
Who sounds older/like an actual milf. FeralSwitch is good but little content. 90% are just girls
>>
>>1403822
astrazelia
wendyslostboys
wilder4eva
mrs-keats
behold-the-beauty
>>
>ff4m audio
>only one voice
nothing more cringe i think

>>1403822
the classics. mycat, lilydanger, astrazelia. lurkydip is like actually 40 or something so if you can get past her disgusting audios and porn acting she's fine.
>>
Lia/KissesfromLia archive not being archived for so long is a crime
>>
>>1403721
what's your problem dude?
>>
Is s city down?
>>
>>1403874
works with a US VPN for me
>>
>>1403875
I’m getting an error and idk why
>>
does sunshine still post in the FSA (if it still exists)?
>>
who is she??

https://www.audierotica.com/audio-porn/mommys-sucking-therapy-the-hypnotic-orgasm-session/
>>
>>1403981
mskandikumz I think
>>
File: barely legal line.png (1.06 MB, 1372x772)
1.06 MB PNG
https://vimeo.com/572599262 (pw: bang bang)

side note: i wish Jesterbells would reupload the entirey of her Felicity series instead of just 3 out of 7 parts. Unless she lost the files or something, in which case how tf do you lose your own content?
>>
accidentally listened to a girlcock audio cuz mycatwithclaw had audio with over 300 upvotes so i figured it was like her regular mommy stuff

Imagine my surprise when i heard “mommy has a penis” ten mins in

What’s with freaks upvoting girlcock and anything with rape or goth related lately btw. Feels like a stupid demographic took over
>>
>>1404004
was literally just about to click that audio until i saw girlcock tag inconspicuously tucked on the side lol. it's just the tranny cabal brigading and mass upvoting anything remotely troon related. girlcock audios or trannies tagging their audios as f4m. also libtard (literal) cucks doing anything to spread the disease and emasculation of men
>>
>>1404004
Thanks for the heads up gonna listen ton--
>mommy
Never mind.
>>
>>1404011
You like trannies and the fucking momplay's what turns you off? lol
>>
>>1404012
I like pegging and futaslop usually includes it in some way. Mommy stuff just doesn't gel with me.
>>
File: videoframe_31809.png (190 KB, 1280x1152)
190 KB PNG
>>1402164
is there any tracker or collection that has patreon r34 recordings? I'm trying to find audios from secret_comics
>>
>>1404026
pawchive brother
>>
>>1404086
thanks dude
>>
Trained a small model to try and detect whether a channel is audio/asmr based on pawchive. Here is a list of what it found when scanning everything that has been updated on pawchive so far, didn't scrape anything that has only been imported from Kemono and hasn't updated on pawchive. Maybe someone will get some use out of the list https://rentry.org/tc5dp2vu
This is not an extensive list, there are definitely some missing and it's biased against certain genres. So hypno, cuck, gay, femboy, vore, furry, etc will not be prevalent and it has a hard time detecting other languages
>>
File: 1000051875.jpg (390 KB, 2048x1536)
390 KB JPG
>Say baby one more time, I double dog dare you!
>>
>>1404094
oh that's pretty cool. thanks anon. i'm the guy on simpcity who posted a small list of patreon pages that didn't tag their posts as f4m so they didn't have as much visibility, so this is useful. how'd you do it? or rather, what'd you make it look for? audio files combined with tag keywords?
>>
>>1404131
It's not too complex, but to put it simply, first I created a small dataset of profiles, some asmr/audio, other not. Then using that dataset I trained a model by recursively scanning/scraping and manually sorting results the model was unsure of. An example of something the model is unsure about would be DeadlyDesiree who has audios, but spams Patreon with non audio posts. But even then it still has like 65% confidence in the model. It takes the ratio of audio posts to non audio, then takes the weightings it has assigned to words/phrases, and then those weightings effectively have modifiers depending on what other words/phrases are with them.
For example some weightings are asmr(4.48), f4m(3.43), audio(2.99), roleplay(1.91), episode(-2.05), m4f(-1.60), femboy(-1.26), m4m(-1.06), commission(-0.86). These weights don't tell the full story though as it still looks at the context around those single words
>>
File: file.png (480 KB, 577x997)
480 KB PNG
Do you guys prefer getting it on with your best friend's sister or your sister's best friend?
>>
>>1404179
little sister's best friend, specifically
>>
>>1404179
friend's older sister
>>
Anyone got all of u/cinnamon audios? She deleted her reddit and the archive site doesnt have all of her stuff
>>
>>1403406
Is it because you're a faggot?
>>
>>1404179
This anon gets it >>1404180
>>
>>1403528
Vanilla doesn’t sell?
>>
anybody have an archive of scarlettie/scarlet love's patreon? pawchive doesn't have her early stuff archived from before she became a disgusting slop creator
>>
Best sloppy blowjob by mother or daughter? No step bullshit. Even better if there’s lactation and breast milk involved. What’s your favorite?
>>
>>1404231
>daughter
snakeysmut
>mother
fromyourmouth

fromyourmouth's reddit audios were deleted though, you'll have to find an archive
>>
>>1404233
>snakeysmut
Have never listened to her. Not bad from what I sampled just now. Reminds me of the older legendary performers like sassmastah. But much clearer mic.
>fromyourmouth's reddit audios were deleted though
What happened? I haven’t interacted with gwa and these threads in a while.
>>
>>1404236
surprised you've never heard of her, she's been making audios for a while. idk if she still has her father/daughter audios up on reddit, go on her literotica you'll find them there. she's not as good as she used to be so the older audios are better
fromyourmouth's reddit account got banned so all the posts are deleted as well
>>
>>1404237
>fromyourmouth's reddit account got banned so all the posts are deleted as well
Interesting. I remember she removed several reddit posts. I guess that wasn’t good enough.
>>
>>1403179
>>1403185
Weird, right? I think they have enough fans who would draw or commission a picture for them. Can be paid with half-assed personlized audio.
>>
Anyone got fairymaryxo_ futa audios? Not on yerf or torrents. Yes im a fag.
It was on kemomo but thats dead now
>>
>>1404257
https://gofile.io/d/lgYmEDMU
>>
>>1403996
>bang bang
wow somebody else knows jesterbells. she's so fucking good. too bad she's retarded about business and and social media and everything else.
>>
vas that sound like petalbaby? also did emmafielder ever make more taboo audios or was it just the one
>>
>>1404258
Gofile seems to be down all day, could you upload it somewhere else pls?
>>
>>1404277
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a588zsc4nylzw5n/fairymaryfuta.7z/file
>>
>>1404284
appreciate it!
>>
Hey Anons.
Can anyone of ya'll suggest some tracks to me, with nothing but soft moans? Like the ones where playswellwithothers1 moaned names?
>>
>>1404300
just go on gwasi and search for any ramblefap/masturbations with tags like "no words" or "just moans" and stuff like that
>>
anyone have menace asmr/menakochu rplay audios?
her patreon stuff is available but her actual porn audio is only on rplay
>>
>>1404308
Simpcity has them
>>
>>1404310
I don't have an account and registrations are closed
>>
>>1404315
>registrations are closed
for what purpose? I tried to log in to my account before and they literally closed it.
>>
Anybody remember that one mountain dew pee drinking sister audio, did giggle chan make that one? surely some og remembers it.
>>
any VAs that make you feel as immersed in it as AprilW9? the laugh/cackle gets a little tiring but the rest of the audio is top notch. i prefer subby ones too. dgs kinda gives me that feel.
>>
what the help is up with TingleswithTeeza? shows up out of nowhere and seems to come out with a new audio almost daily. all the scripts and lines are basically the same between videos, though. is it AI that has finally tricked me?
>>
File: 1787686416859422.png (13 KB, 580x135)
13 KB PNG
>>
Hasn't GWA gotten way too porny? Nobody does realism anymore
>>
>>1404389
it's been shit for a while, right? every other post title is buzzwords and the VA's type in a stupid fucking quirky cringe way while the popular clique dominates everything and anything in thee sub. there's a reason this place is dead, because audios as a whole have gotten worse. I'm not even mentioning the obvious AI audios either, that some redditors still actually believe are a person
>>
The fags patched the method to download Audiochan audios through Jdownloader2, worked fine a month ago.

Tried gallery-dl and that works though, just had to install the latest dev build as the main release hasn't applied the fix yet.
>>
For some reason gallery dl re-encodes the audio, weird. Went back to my older audios from that site and they're in original quality
>>
Also recounting an audio i heard a very long time ago

it's an f4m with heavy mdom, involving a cow girl you basically keep as a sex slave in your barn (she also notes how dark it always is since it doesn't have any windows near the beginning) and she begs to be milked because her tits are swollen

the audio itself is fairly simple, i think they fuck a few times and he also drinks from her breasts afterwards. what really made this memorable was how sniveling and desperate her voice was, nearly congested at times

listener is called master and sir if i'm not misremembering and the full audio isn't more than 25 minutes long

the speaker who I can't remember the name of did have some other audios, but none of them clicked for me like this one did

the audio I've been able to find that's most similar to it in aesthetic is "Milk Me, Master" by RubySeaWitch
>>
heard an audio on yerf that i haven't been able to find anymore, because i guess i'm getting the title/keywords wrong. it was about a rich girl getting detention, and she tries to bribe the teacher with money and stuff until she eventually suggests sexual stuff and even gives up her virginity (or maybe it was anal). any of that ring a bell
>>
did petalbaby really only make like 15 audios or is there a hidden trove of stuff that's hidden away
>>
>>1404459
I got 33 audios in my archive so you're probably missing stuff
>>
>>1404471
well upload them and send them over my friend
>>
>>1404476

> my archive
Weird, it looks like you misread that as "our archive"? Happy hunting you fucking beggar
>>
>>1404483
your mother will die in her sleep tonight, have fun
>>
>>1404483
Did this disgusting nigger forget where he is? Christ.

>>1404459
You can find all of them on yerf under her various aliases, though most of them are just reuploads. Her pseudonyms are:
>baby_petal
>crybaby
>cry--baby
>petalbaby
Whether she has more, I'm not sure. I don't think so though. Also whether she made some secret FSA audios, I don't know either. But yerf has all her reddit stuff.
>>
>>1404471
I have 37. She did collabs with pippits. I do think it might be missing some since I don't bother archiving f4f and some mommy audios
>>
>>1404389
yes almost all emotion is gone. even ramblefaps are getting fucking edited. how people think AI could somehow replace audio porn blows my mind, it's already awful with these women barely even horny when they're recording >>1404094
>>1404094
i really appreciate this, I was actually wondering how to find that out as their search function isn't the best
>>
can anyone recc me creators that do fdom mdlb/ageplay stuff? cant be asked to sift through the pile of loli shit each time
>>
>>1404441 Is it this one by smokey_twilight? she deleted her Reddit account awhile ago but her soundgasm is still up https://soundgasm.net/u/Smokey_twilight/Your-Needy-Personal-Cow-Wants-You-To-Breed-Her
>>
>>1404499
I had that collab in her own folder. But yeah I didn't grab some things like her collab with beetu , brosis, or some questionnaires. I'm sure mine is missing stuff as well

There's some private and photos but those might as well not exist since it wasn't posted publicly ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
>>
File: images (2).jpg (28 KB, 335x597)
28 KB JPG
Why does every popular audio sound like Athenakami
>>
>>1404518
is the soundgasm all of her audios?
>>
my all time favorite is someone who has been gone for years, her voice was absolutely perfect. Her name was scmarowe, you can find her on flaru.
https://soundgasm.net/u/scmarowe/F4M-Deflowering-the-Teenage-Flower-Girl-Script-Fill-AgeVirginityFirst-TimeFlower-GirlSizeShort-GirlWeddingClothed-Sex-1
I’ve listened to this audio probably over 20 times at this point, from start to finish it’s amazing. She only did a few audios sadly but I’ve listened to them all a thousand times.
If anyone can show me a girl who sounds even somewhat similar, I would appreciate it. The closest I’ve found is MoanaLissa, who sounds close but she still does not scratch that itch for me.
>>
>>1404544
I’m pretty sure this is everything from her Smokey_twilight account, I remember she had mentioned another account before this that she deleted because she was getting harassed but I don’t know the name of that one.
>>
>>1404518
yesss thank you bro
i was looking for this for the longest time on flaru but it wasn't coming up with anything
>>
>>1404393
which ones are secretly ai? I know one that is openly ai but they posted maybe one time
>>
>>1403822
>>1403823

thing about milf VAs is that after enough listens you just hear the mic/audio processing more than the actual voice
>>
>>1404568
no idea what you're talking about. maybe some dogshit vas do that but astrazelia for example that's just her normal voice. and when she wants to sound especially """milfy""" she just speaks in a low half whisper
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (2.48 MB, 4032x3024)
2.48 MB JPG
Does anyone have a torrent of from your mouth ?
>>
>>1404582
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e9eb978da46c52462ae5ad53939bbd6a68ccfafe&dn=from_your_mouth%2077396562&xl=18660465170&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce
>>
>>1403725
I vibeslopped a thing that will decrypt the files but its pretty cumbersome at the moment
works ok for single files
>>
>>1404567
honestly I haven't listened to anything in a while, but I distinctly remember one that was clearly AI and the retards in the comments were complementing it like they were a person.
>>
>>1404595
describe cumbersome
>>
>>1404595
doesn't the fucker lurk here too to patch shit you guys make?
>>
>>1404598
without going into too much detail its just annoying because of how the audio is split into many segments with different encryption keys

>>1404600
hence why I didn't just post it
>>
It's crazy how few (real) whisper audios there are at any given time. It's like are these really 4M or are they just for yourself?
>>
>>1404595
if you're willing to please dl this audio and upload it here
https://hotaudio.net/u/IvySawHer/Your-Date-and-her-Slutty-Twin-go-Dumb-on-Your-Cock
only audio on hotaudio i've ever seen that was good, thankfully
>>
>>1404641
https://files.catbox.moe/1u3z3g.m4a
made the process much simpler but the main limitation is the same thing that makes the site shitty for regular users
>>
>>1404643
thanks a lot man. that site is so cancer lol
>>
>>1404488
>>1404641
Just reupload it to https://liltsome.yerf.org
>>
Anyone got a good collection of sylvia / yung sylvia? I forgot the exact spelling of the username. I remember she has a few of them. Someone linked an archived in older threads, but they are gone now.
>>
What’s the best mom son audio with mind-control/brainwashing/aphrodisiac/possession/demon/ghost/succubus theme?
>>
>>1404722
I enjoyed the few that catwithclaws did; happy to be recommended any others though

https://soundgasm.net/u/mycatwithclaws/Your-Witch-Wife-Turns-Your-Mom-Into-a-Sex-Doll-Script-by-uTheDastardlyBashtad

https://soundgasm.net/u/mycatwithclaws/Hypno-Therapist-Brainwashes-Your-Mom-Original-Script-by-uTheDastardlyBashtad-1
>>
>>1403133
not being able to see the length of the audios is a really big downside compared to the old sites, but i guess there's no way to do it on a booru?
>>
>>1404730
yea, that + not being able to see the tags is annoying. but the search is 5x better, thank god. i guess it's a fine trade off
>>
File: wowsearchbarishard2make.jpg (138 KB, 1907x635)
138 KB JPG
>>1403133
it's 2026 is being able to do a simple search like this alien technology or something
>>
>>1404734
you are a genuine fucking retard kek
>>
>>1404735
who the fuck cares for using syntax from 1993? just genuinely no good reason for it, gwasi and gwarchive stay superior
>>
anyone have an archive of heartdamage's patreon/kemono? found one on simpcity but it's missing quite a lot
>>
>>1404722
Forgot hypnosis.
>>
>>1404734
There's no facefuck tag you stupid retard, kill yourself
>>
>>1404730
That's fixed now
>>
Is lamiacy an actual tranny or just being called that? I remember past threads and I'm curious
>>
>>1404772
She isn't a tranny, but she IS a chaser
>>
>>1404772
Nah, but she's a major tranny advocate and part of the cabal
>>
Ok thank you both
>>
>>1404772
probably a real one yea. that voice is way too conspicuous
>>
>>1403803
there are some here https://bunkr.cr/a/ktNQHMhO . Does anyone know where to get them all?
>>
>>1404787
has she ever done a full on anal asmr?
>>
>>1404768
you retard, that's not the point. the point is the search function should just search for anything included in the title like gwasi/gwaarchive does. the fact that it cant is embarrassing
>>
File: 491248129841.png (383 KB, 640x831)
383 KB PNG
>>1402684
>is the sleepy anon even still here
I've been gone since last year and haven't even been visiting the thread. Deleted all my shit. Crazy to think I had all her audios and all her videos on my computer. Parasociality is no joke. You can go retarded for some 6/10 literal whore. Stay safe out there gooners. What have you niggas been listening to, any new good whores?
>>
>>1404806
Congrats, anon.
>>
>>1404806
So that one spamming the thread was you? What helped you snap out of it suddenly?
>>
>>1404809
Yes.
Islam.
>>
>>1404653
>>1404796
It can, you're just a worthless retard
>>
File: 1548621319954.gif (1.68 MB, 350x293)
1.68 MB GIF
>>1404810
>>
>>1404810
...actually?
>>
i remember losing buckets to a va with lisps. my first intro to her was a scenario where she was letting you know she has a breeding kink after taking her home. can any gracious anon help?
>>
can anybody suggest where the girl barks.
>>1404831
found it, some girl named gigglechan.
>>
>>1403917
Yes
Only about every couple months because she has a normal job
>>
>>1404785
She literally has half-naked photos of herself on her Patreon
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 739x415)
23 KB JPG
>>1404809
>What helped you snap out of it suddenly?
Definitely not the religion with the pedophile prophet.
But In all honesty, I believe that when I finally acknowledged how harmful porn was and started working to minimize it's presence in my life, it somehow managed to also break the parasocial trance I was in. It's easy to act like "audio isn't that crazy, oh this is just hentai" and before I knew it I was on a 6 hour goon sesh. And no, I was not consuming horrible garbage like cheese pizza. My thing was that I wasted too much time with porn. I would have at least 100+ tabs open of, manga hentai, animated hentai, audios, PMVs, 4chin threads on gif, etc. I didn't read books, I didn't watch anime, I didn't play games on my 10k+ gaming PC. All I would do was goon and when I wasn't gooning I was listening to ASMR to have the smallest impression of what intimacy feels like. In conclusion, trying to stop being a gooner did it. I still have some moments of weakness. I'm here after all. But all in all trying to be a better person broke the spell I guess.
>>
>>1404863
>I would have at least 100+ tabs open
I don't know how you let it get to that point and not think it's a problem, but good you broke out.
>>
Bros, what the FUCK happened to liltsome? The new site is completely and utterly unusable. It had some limitations before, but godDAMN is it USELESS now.
>>
Does anyone have the audios mycatwithclaws uploaded today on fansly?
>>
deaf god thank you liltsome dev for reworking the site even though absolute retards like this >>1404892
>>1404734
are unable to use it (what can you expect from zoomoids though). tags are fucked up but no big deal
>>
>>1403781
that's not a huge amount
>>1403810
she's normie-friendly but she's still pretty high quality
>>
married woman audios, with whom you are having an affair? asmr specifically where its more talking than sex.
>>
>>1404903
>90% of all search attempts result in "too many searches, please wait 10 seconds" error
>can only search usernames and tags
>tags are fucked so tag searches don't work anyway
>can't just search titles or all fields at once
>no queue or playlists, just the shitty default media embed interface with way too small of a seek bar on mobile to actually skip accurately on any audio longer than 3 minutes
How can you see the new site as anything but an objective downgrade in every possible way? It's straight up frustrating to use and it just makes me angry every time I try.
>>
>>1404911
>90% of all search attempts result in "too many searches, please wait 10 seconds" error
>can only search usernames and tags
holy fucking kek you third worlders are just endless sources of entertainment
>>
>>1404913
>le US is third world lolllll
Yes, great, very funny. Doesn't change the fact that every time I load up that page and try to do a search, even a search for the first time that day, the majority of the time it throws me to the page that says too many searches are happening and I have to wait 10 seconds. Then after waiting, it will often do that again and again. Actually executing a search successfully is a frustrating test of patience.
It also doesn't change the fact that if you type in a search term nothing comes up unless your search term maps to a specific username or tag that can be selected from the suggestion drop down. There's no way to just search every field the way you could on the old site.
The new site is just pure ass and I hate every second of using it. Why did it even need to be changed? And why change it to be worse in every way? Liltsome used to be awesome, now it fucking sucks ass.
>>
>>1404931
again, you're just a brown retard, and i will not be explaining anything to you because it's much funnier watching you seethe about things you quite literally have 0 understanding or clue about. enjoy never using the site again
>>
>>1404931
You can search based off anything you want, dumbass. Read the search help section and look at the search bar when you type shit in. Jesus. And I don't know what your problem is with the searches but maybe stop making 100 requests a minute and you won't get rate limited.
>>
>>1404941
>look at the search bar when you type shit in
You'll notice I did mention about the autofill shit that only recognizes matches for usernames or tags.
>maybe stop making 100 requests a minute and you won't get rate limited.
Like I said, sometimes it happens the very first time I make a search after multiple days of not even accessing the site. It seems like it's not an individual rate limit, but a global rate limit, so if I make a search during a generally busy time I can get fucked by OTHER PEOPLE'S amount of searches.
>>
>>1404948
>You'll notice I did mention about the autofill shit that only recognizes matches for usernames or tags.
Yea, and you'll notice I didn't really give a fuck and told you what to do, because you clearly don't understand the search. I gave you simple directions. Follow them or whine like a bitch, I don't care. I am done explaining.
>>
>>1404954
If a search bar needs a tutorial, it's failed already. That's my point. The original site's search just worked as expected, why make it so difficult for no reason? It's an objective downgrade.
>>
>>1404955
>If a search bar needs a tutorial, it's failed already
Thank you for revealing your age. It makes a lot of sense now. Have a nice day.
>>
>>1404956
I'm 36, but what does that have to do with anything? You can't even argue against what I'm saying because you know I'm right, so you're just resorting to insults.
>>
>>1404956
>old = good
>I am incapable of critical thought
>>
https://liltsome.yerf.org/search-help
>>
Stop fighting niggas
>>
File: 1788057134403159.png (1.92 MB, 886x1144)
1.92 MB PNG
any good age play /ss/ f(+)4m audios?
>>
Kinda fixed some things

- 8 active searches per site, up to 4 per visitor.
- 60 searches/minute per visitor, with bursts of 20.

>>1404957
I'm older than you and you're just a brainless retard, nothing to do with age.
>>
>>1404957
>>1404958
anon, he's calling you a young zoomoid because anyone above the age of 20 has dealt with meta tags and search operators on a forum or something. jeez, when did the slow bus roll into this thread
>>
stopped masturbating for about a week and i woke up today and now my head and frenulum are sore as if i've been jacking them raw for 12 hours straight. what the fuck man. i swear nothing good happens when i stop jacking off
>>
>>1404979
you're sleepgooning it's the only explanation
>>
>>1404957
>I'm 36
you remind me of the boomers who cant work a self-checkout, congrats on being a dumb fucking retard
>>
>>1404979
A succubus might have drained you. Have you been manifesting one?
>>
File: 744577457.png (11 KB, 1672x60)
11 KB PNG
>>1404864
>>
File: 1666676231899845.jpg (43 KB, 211x188)
43 KB JPG
>>1405004
>>
>>1405004
are those new tabs within tabs to separate the tabs?
>>
>>1405008
How else am I supposed to separate the mommy hentai from the ntr hentai?
>>
what was that one account name that rote used to post on /r/transtimelines again?
>>
>>1405014
With bookmark folders.
>>
>>1405016
alternatedisaster
>>
more like trannydisaster
>>
hi anons
does anyone have Lily Danger's Stargaze vault audios? They aren't scraped usually because they are behind password
ty
>>
kind of a long shot asking this but does anyone have anything from scificrimes775? she was only around briefly before she deleted her account.
>>
>>1405121
https://gofile.io/d/4S2inLqi
>>
>>1405122
thank you
>>
Anything like this sunshine audio? https://voca.ro/19lyBsdWgLrN
Ideally not anal.
>>
>>1405126
>sunshine audio
is all her stuff back up yet?
>>
first time posting / requesting here. Looking for

English_Bunny

only had a few audios and most of the gwa lead to dead links now, but had good tradwife fsub stuff
>>
>>1405146
https://gofile.io/d/wampfVi2
>>
>>1405126
>first minute
I already know this audio is going to destroy me
>>
>>1405149
>https://gofile.io/d/wampfVi2

dude, that's awesome. I had spent way too much time fumbling with the wayback machine to no avail. tyty
>>
anybody got SooJeong's patreon audios? I only found teasers in the various archives
fyi she's KuroKisu now on reddit, unfortunately she only posts on hotaudio
>>
>>1405154
https://gofile.io/d/4YTfdmtc
>>
Hi where can I find astrazelias fansly stuff? Pawchive only has patreon
>>
Does anyone remember an audio where your mom’s ex girlfriend contacts you to fuck since your mom cheated on her?

I briefly remember that she tells you that she stole your mom from your dad and now just wants to get back at her
>>
nothing will ever be as good as orgasmic giggles
>>
>>1405164
Lillithmorningstarr did that very recently and it is still up, don't know if there are any older fills of that script. The soundgasm name is aunt's ex but the reddit post and the audio itself is mother's ex
>>
File: 1789136563285866.jpg (220 KB, 2000x2000)
220 KB JPG
this is what retarded women who make tomboy audios expect you to imagine
>>
Is there a torrent or folder for muffins paid stuff?
>>
>>1405194
must be the first time my dick actively retracts itself in reaction to a character having the tomboy label slapped on her
>>
>>1405160
thanks king. Forgot to dl the stuff from kemono when it was up
>>
>>1405197
nta but isn't tomboy an accurate way to describe Korra?
>>
>>1405194
Korra is a disgusting dyke not a tomboy, never do that to tomboys again
>>
File: 76576765756.png (22 KB, 1134x402)
22 KB PNG
idk guys the search seems to work pretty well
>>
>>1405222
I love when asmrists say slurs
Are there any audios where Sunshine calls me a retard? I don't really consider it a slur but I know a strange amount of people do.
>>
>>1405233
>I know a strange amount of people do.
yeah it's pretty weird
>t. my boss told me someone at work reported me for using the "r word"
>>
>>1405236
Reporting your coworker for saying retard is kinda retarded
>>
>>1405126
……any more like this…. from anyone….for no reason really
>>
i would've expected ellyble to have made a lot of incest audios in her hayday before she went full jew. surprised there are so few
>>
Cat posted that brother/sister audio and I was checking it out and you get to the end and there is this section with "humor" about roleplaying breeding and how she's on the pill and the brother doesn't get the concept. No bigger boner killer than bad jokes at the 11th hour.

If you're going to do them then do them earlier in the audio but not at the damn climax.
>>
Just realized that pawchive added an AI filter, wonder how long it's been there
>>
>>1405248
she was more of the normie/vanilla type when she started. made some great audios in that bracket. now she just makes what the algorithms want.
>>
>>1405120
please answer :(
>>
>>1405266
no-one has them
>>
Shit I hate about the Youtube ASMR Roleplay scene
1. AI slop thumbnail art. Either steal some random anime art off google are commission some artist. Heck use a picrew or something, anything but ugly ass ai slop.
2. F4A vids. For an intended audience meant to be as inclusive as possible, the effort to keep the script as gender neutral as possible just ends up breaking the immersion. It double sucks when the script is a really good idea.
3. Mid-roll ads. Biggest immersion breaker ever when i have to flip my phone over to skip the ad.
>>
did anyone manage to archive sugarwaifu's subscribestar stuff before she shut it down?
>>
>>1405285
???
https://liltsome.yerf.org/?q=title:%22*stargaze*%22
>>
>>1405290
reply to the man then
>>
>>1405290
also if you think that's all of them, you're out of your damn mind
>>
>>1405291
>>1405293
no
>>
>>1405290
>>1405285
ty
yeah probably there's a lot of new stuff in the vault but i take what i can get
ty
>>
Anyone got audios like a disgusted valley girl gets blackmailed or something?
>>
>>1405287
Use Morphe to avoid ads
>>
Can I get a bunkr / gofile archive of LittleMissAphrodite?

Don't have access to a torrent program or vpn on this laptop :/
>>
beegee has finally lost it
her over acting has been obnoxious for the last 2 years but now she's become so lazy
he patreon posts are like "yeah here's a new audio" and theres no explanation or anything, just the link
oh and here's some more slop art wow
>>
>>1405316
she saw that it worked for ally, so why do even that much work, when you can get by with even less
>>
>>1405248
>>1405256
Also incest is against Patreon TOS and they'll delete your account if you get found even posting it on other platforms. That's why she purged like half her Reddit audios a year or two ago.
>>
Does someone has the files of Ginny Fantasy/MissMoonified? Im not able to find them on the torrents and kemono is down, and pawrchive doesn't have a backup.
>>
I need help finding an audio, I can't tell if it was recently deleted or I just can't find it. It has no actual sex in. It starts with the speaker flirting with the listener and her giving him a handjob on the couch in the living room (I would presume) and after he cums from that she then gives him a blowjob but has to be quick about it because she doesn't want the listeners mom coming back and finding her sucking off her son. After he finishes in the speakers mouth she tells him she wants to do more things with him.
>>
>>1405338
What types of audios did she delete and do you have them? I swear I have never heard of her doing incest or something racy in that regard before.
>>
>just found out whoever is uploading my favorite fetish asmr artist to pawchive is skipping most of her stuff and only importing what he likes
At least my worries that she changed her content have been put to rest.
>>
>>1405338
everything is against Patreon's TOS lately
now mind control / drugs / aphrodisiac use are also banned
>>
>>1405353
creators are filtering things like Mommy on the titles. fuck yeah it's ruined. just a matter of time until a bunch of them get banned.
>>
any new(er) creators you guys have been enjoying? i was about to post yina
>https://soundgasm.net/u/yinaa/F4M-Fucking-Your-Girlfriends-Younger-Prettier-and-Sluttier-Daughter-Aggressive-FsubMdomCheatingOlder-ManYounger-WomanBig-TitsFat-AssTeasingOutercourseLapdanceBlowjobFacefuckingThroatpieBreedingDoggy-StyleAnal-Creampie
as my own contribution but just found out she deleted all her audios and wayback didn't archive them. so. that's cool. audio whores are truly retards
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (15 KB, 639x220)
15 KB PNG
>>1405378
nvm apparently she's not even new anyway? and is just doing patreon and youtube sfw stuff now? idk man i hate gwa nowadays
>>
>>1405379
yeah she moved all the nsfw stuff behind a paywall in her patreon. anyway, here's what she had on reddit: https://gofile.io/d/DGnt2Gk0
>>
>>1405380
oh cool, thanks man. do you archive everything from reddit or is this just a case of you liking a new creator and downloading her stuff in time lol
>>
Anyone got any ass worship audios with a focus on smell?
>>
>>1405410
https://soundgasm.net/u/BrittanyBabbles/Sniff-Your-Girlfriends-Stinky-Post-Workout-Butthole-Then-Fill-It-With-Cum
Off the top of my head. I'm sure more will come to mind after I'm off the clock.
>>
>>1405417
peak
>>
does muffin still posts on suscribestar? anyone got her shit from there?
>>
>>1404452
bumping this
>>
>>1404452
[F4M] Turning Your Bratty Student into Your Anal Fucktoy[Script Fill] [F Student][M Teacher][Daddy][University][Age Difference][Bratty][Sexual Bribery][Cock Sucking For A Better Grade][Blowjob] [Rape][Anal][Spit][Victim Blaming][Hating It To Loving It][Begging For More][Anal Slut][Hard] [British
https://soundgasm.net/u/BretonBrat/F4M-Turning-Your-Bratty-Student-into-Your-Anal-Fucktoy
this one maybe?
>>
>>1405430
nah, it's not this. thank you for trying
>>
File: pinkvelvet.png (92 KB, 419x419)
92 KB PNG
need
>>
is there an archive of princessdulci patreon / fansly audios?
>>
>>1405448
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:94351ec3804589000470bbf207063f6a2308a6a2&dn=PrincessDulci%2075648325&xl=6011529885&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce not extensive. everything that was on kemono.
>>
muffins having several melties is very funny. wonder if she's gonna have a full on breakdown soon enough and quit entirely
>>
What do we think of Sunflower ASMR?

Also does anyone have her videos and audios that she posted on google drive? The ones on her paw/kemono are all dead
>>
>>1405488
really fucking hot but another tragic case of a clearly submissive girl forcing mostly fdom slop for money
>>
>>1405485
what happened this time?
>>
>>1405353
>mind control
it's so over...
>>
>>1405449
that stuff is old
she has a private website now and audios can't be downloaded
>>
>>1405379
>>1405378
>already deleted everything
lmao
>>
>>1405513
that's why I said it was old.
>>
>>1405513
>audios can't be downloaded
link?
>>
Does anyone have the full youtube archive or all of the sfw audios of the french jew (ellybelle). shitty both of her channels were taken down and she isnt even bothering to make another one to reupload everything.
>>
Does anyone have all of the french jew's (Ellebelle) youtube/sfw saved since youtube deleted both of her channels and she isnt bothering to make another youtube channel anymore?
>>
>>1405565
>>1405566
Woops, accidently sent it twice as I though the first reply said it didn't send as the captcha was wrong. I have another request, any have Oolaytiger's audio called "Call me mommy"? she uploaded it on fansly as it broke patreon tos but of course coomerparty is a shitter right now so I can listen to it.
>>
>>1405565
>>1405566
>>1405570
https://gofile.io/d/nxGOAgks
https://gofile.io/d/X1j30TxT
>>
yo, weird request. anyone with a simpcity account can go to this thread and tell me the names of the accounts that posted content? im one of those in the first page, but honestly i dont remember my name, i used to log in by email, but they removed those and now i cant log in till i remember my name. haha, thanks in advance.

https://simpcity(dot)cr/threads/vanillabellam.423352/
>>
>>1405606
>mzl2
>negrigri
>retardedsimp
>milkymana
>P N C
>127985
>darkstarwave
>ExtraPole
>johnpon
>rustyshackleman
That's all the accounts in page 1, hope you get yours back, save your passwords and all that jazz, and also jesus christ dude this cunt looks like she's one fap away from getting cardiac arrest
>>
>>1405607
yes, that's it. thanks a ton.
>>
i want rote to marry me and dominate me every night with her cock down my throat
>>
>>1405606
Can you even login after a certain amount of time? I remember my username, but they said I was inactive for a prolonged period, so the account is flat out disabled even though I can login, I can't access shit.
>>
I did it again, got bored and looked into Rote. This time a little deeper found, some more stuff, and actually ended up finding a picture. But I REALLY don't want to be responsible for a dox, but at the same time I'm curious. So I'll sleep on it
>>
>>1405626
>actually ended up finding a picture
yeah sure you did buddy. just fucking post it, a picture isnt a dox. lets see how bad he looks
>>
>>1405626
lying faggot. post or gtfo.
>>
File: 1781015118447337.jpg (208 KB, 1735x2171)
208 KB JPG
>>1405632
>>1405627
The picture isn't the dox, it's the other information
>>
>>1405633
holy fuck i think i just came in my pants. I'm no longer sure rote's a tranny anymore and i think i almost believe her intersex story. im not sure if that's good or bad because i was really hoping she had a cock. fuck. what a beautiful face. rotetranny or rotehermaphrodite please marry me
>>
>>1405633
Rote must be protected. Don't dox her please. She is my tranny queen.
>>
While we’re on the topic, does anyone happen to have rotes deleted ramblefap that was on her patreon
>>
>>1405633
That's rote? That doesn't look like a tranny to my eyes. At least I won't have to feel guilty cumming to her anymore.
>>
>>1405633
jade i love you
>>
people actually believing this shit. god this thread has fallen from orbit
>>
>>1405647
let me jerk off to troon mommy in peace
>>
Does someone has the files of Ginny Fantasy/MissMoonified? Im not able to find them on the torrents and kemono is down, and pawrchive doesn't have a backup.
>>
File: 1768595378356620.jpg (157 KB, 750x1334)
157 KB JPG
>>1405633
Anyways... found another. If I'm looking at the timelines correctly, this should be a few months on HRT, about a year and change before the first pic. If anyone is curious Rote was apparently 5'8 180 in the first pic
>>
>>1405650
>passing before 1 year hrt
rote is a tranny goddess
if she could get pregnant she would be bearing my children right now. fuck.
>>
>>1405650
Found 2 more, I think this is all I can probably find without being a true freak. Which I will not be doing
https://files.catbox.moe/loupmt.jpg
>>1405652
>>1405648
This one is for you
https://files.catbox.moe/38u4fa.jpg
>>
>>1405653
Oh and timeline wise, the 1st one is the earliest pic, and the 2nd one is a few months after the dress pic
>>
>>1405653
ROTE PLEASE MARRY ME!
>>
>>1405653
Oh damn. Where did you find these?
>>
>>1405633
She looks fine in her older pics but she looks divine here. Definitely had a big glow up. Rote is a cutie.
>>
way too much faggotry going on rn
>>
jesus christ how did every single tranny dicksucker and rote faggot appear out of nowhere
>>
>>1405659
>>1405661
every rotefag just found out their favorite tranny va is hot as fuck
>>
>>1405653
>This one is for you
you've done a wonderful service. be proud of what you've done. thank you anon. Thank you Rote...
>>
>>1405633
Real talk how does a tranny have a better face card than most normal women.
>>
>>1405663
Your taste is in the trenches and the glaze occurring is actually pathetic.
>>
>>1405633
I love being a RoteGOD.
>>
Anyone who lies to themselves and says they WOULDN'T fuck rote is braindead. Don't let tranny hate cloud over your eyes. She's obviously an attractive woman.
>>
>rote rote rote rote rote
Her name is JADE! Respect my beautiful QUEEN!
>>
It is very funny how you can tell that some are a bit upset that rote is actually passing.
>>
her voice is way too feminine to be an actual mtf
not just the timbro but the cadence too
>>
>>1405674
I thought she was intersex, not trans
Either way the hubbub everyone is drumming about this butter-body is sad
>>
>>1405673
>It is very funny how you can tell that some are a bit upset that rote is actually passing.
100% true. I didn't even expect her to look as good as she does. A lot of natal women don't look as good as she does.
>>1405674
>her voice is way too feminine to be an actual mtf
>not just the timbro but the cadence too
Some trans mtfs can alter their voices to sound very close to female. Rote is clearly very good at it.
>>1405675
>I thought she was intersex, not trans
It's very possible that she wasn't lying about being intersex. Her looking a tad more masculine in earlier photos lines up with her "took testosterone for a while" claim, and the way she looks now is a level of femininity that most mtf trans can't attain with just hormones, she looks like she has female facial bone structure.
>>
>>1405674
tranny wouldn't be able to pull off a voice like that, i personally think the intersex shit is at least partially true. i don't know what's weirder though, making audios of getting fucked in the pussy when you have a dick, or making audios where you use your dick on someone when you actually have a pussy.
inb4 rote has some messed up in-between thing between her legs (still cute tho)
>>
someone send these pics to rote on reddit and see if she freaks out. i want to believe it's real but who knows
>>
>>1405676
>>1405677
From what I've seen, intersex was almost certainly a lie. There is a chance it's true, but I'm much more inclined to believe comments from the past, and all those signs point to soley MTF
>>
>>1405673
>actually passing
you get close up face pictures with extremely careful angles, filters, and makeup and you can still tell it's a tranny. then you get
>https://files.catbox.moe/38u4fa.jpg
and see the body and you immediately, subconsciously label it as male and you call it passing?
when the fuck did this general get filled with troonlovers? is this a gwa psyop so we stop talking about the cabal? what the fuck??
>>
>>1405675
I always believed she was telling the truth about being intersex, no reason to lie if she was a real tranny when the GWA cabal would've worshipped her even more for it, they love troons there
>>
>>1405680
I'm not a tranny lover but she looks pretty good for someone on female hormones for a few months in the early pictures. She looks completely female to me in the most recent photo at least to my eyes.
If you genuinely think >>1405633 looks like a tranny then 90% of the women you walk by on the street are all secretly trannies. Be real cmon
>>
>>1405680
>genuinely upset
Just admit that rote on 4 months of HRT would trick you
>>
>>1405682
dude. the jaw, the forehead, the hairline, the fact that it's at an extremely carefully chosen angle. if you DON'T think that looks like a tranny then you're a disgusting tranny lover. i walk outside and see actual real women and understand what makes them attractive cuz i'm not an agp freak like you. get out and kill yourself
>>
he's actually melting down bros
>>
>>1405681
he posted on r/transtimelines which is exclusively for trannies
>>1405682
you're retarded if you think rote looks good in those photos but I won't lie, if >>1405633 is his most recent picture, i admit that he at least passes as a woman now. you'd have to be a little disingenuous if you claim that looks like a man.
>>
>>1405684
>AGP
i had too look this up and gave myself a chuckle. i feel like you might be projecting a little, anon. admit you want rote's cock already.
>>
My opinion on all this rote talk is that I'm a straight man, so anything that makes my penis erect is a woman. Including rotetranny. Especially rotetranny.
>>
>>1405633
Kinda looks like young Olivia Munn or Yvonne Strahovski.
>>
>>1404452
What have you tried? Obvious stuff like nightfawn’s detention audio or miss_honey_bun’s being taught a lesson?
>>
itt: the church of rote
>>
>>1405650
4 months on hormones rote could trick me into sucking her cock to completion and i would go home thinking i just had sex with a biological born woman
>>
>>1405699
she's /ourtranny/
>>
why does this thread have to be filled with fags? where have the normal anons gone?
>>
samefag trannycord raid
>>
>>1405706
Got arrested by the FBI for sunshine and bittycat audios.
>>
every lurking faggot coming out from hiding when they find out their favorite troon doesn't look like a 50 year old crossdresser. congrats the tranny has cleared the lowest bar in the world, have fun jerking off to a man.
>>
>>1405710
Thanks for admitting it
>>
File: 1667774648028353.jpg (39 KB, 720x540)
39 KB JPG
>>1405653
>>1405650
>>1405633
Why aren't you posting the before picture? The one with the half blonde where he looks like a man?
>>
>>1405712
Why does it matter what she looked like before. Current Rote is a 10/10 tranny goddess and i WILL marry her one day.
>>
>>1405713
I mean if he's posting those pictures why isnt he posting the one from reddit showing the god awful before/after?
>>
>>1405712
Simply didn't see it. I posted every picture that I found that wasn't rote's art
>>
>>1405714
wait people have seen the OG transtimelines photos? why hasn't anyone posted those yet
>>
File: 8.jpg (36 KB, 474x379)
36 KB JPG
>>1405715
not sure how you missed it if you even found the art
>>1405716
behold
>>
>>1405717
Honestly a pretty crazy change
Still got a body built like a dude though, if only she worked that out
>>
>>1405719
>she
>>
>>1405671
i think you're in denial of being a faggot. if the idea of having sex with something that has ever had a penis attached to it isn't disgusting to you, that's fine, but you're not straight.
>>
>>1405717
fuck she's hot. looked like a total faggot pre hormones so thank god she transitioned. still gonna jerk off to rote, sorry guys.
>>
>>1405717
I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL TRANNY WIFE JADE DISASTER mwah mwah
>>
File: 1727435986746214.png (235 KB, 563x581)
235 KB PNG
jesus fucking christ guys
>>
WE LOVE YOU JADE
>WE LOVE YOU JADE
WE LOVE YOU JADE
>WE LOVE YOU JADE
WE LOVE YOU JADE
>WE LOVE YOU JADE
WE LOVE YOU JADE
>WE LOVE YOU JADE
WE LOVE YOU JADE
>WE LOVE YOU JADE
>>
>>1405726
you know what's up anon
>>
>>1405717
doesn't even look like the same person the fuck
>>
>>1405730
its different but not that different. you can see the shelves in that pic and >>1405633
>>
>>1405708
who? post em
>>
>>1405731
i meant the before photo.
>>
>>1405732
don't
>>
File: file.png (31 KB, 716x221)
31 KB PNG
What are we jacking off to tonight JadeKINGs? For me it's https://soundgasm.net/u/RoteDisaster/BIG-DICK
>>
>>1405735
i prefer the ones where im her little bro and she rapes me
>>
>>1405633
>>1405650
>>1405653
>>1405717
she's so fucking cute fuck
i hope she doesn't leave us because of faggot ass doxxers
WE ALL LOVE YOU JADE
>>
>>1405737
doxxers are the real fags
queen jade never leave us
>>
>>1405735
slop
>>
Anyone got muffins SubscribeStar stuff?

Also thank you for coming out my fellow
JadeKings
>>
>>1405746
JADEKINGS RISE UP
I WILL NEVER STOP DEFENDING MY QUEEN
>>
>>1405746
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f9cf46e8d1655a6b8d8950900596d555f83c27f7&dn=Muffinsmuffins222%20%5BSubscribeStar%5D&xl=2803760360

Does anyone have Gutfucker or is it in one of the big torrents? he vanished quite suddenly
>>
>>1405717
HOLY KEK. Bro is abusing the face feminizing filters harder than Pom abuses the fat filters.
>>
More like scrote disaster lmao
>>
>>1405757
obviously no filter in >>1405633 and rote looks even better there. clearly cope that a tranny is hotter than whatever hagwife looking slut you masturbate to.
inb4 callint me a tranny defender (don't care i love rote and im proud of it)

>>1405735
i like any of her fsub stuff, but it annoys me how seldom she makes that kind of thing. also she focuses to much on f4f stuff now which is annoying. anyway her fsub tomboy best friend audio is the perfect amount of realistic angst and buildup, i always come back to it.
>>
Any good mom/daughter/sister rape audio? Ideally the female starts to enjoy the raping mid-audio.
>>
Anyone else read erotic stories here? Just found klrxo, and it’s basically mycatwithclaws in story form. No build up like rawly rawls or mypenname3000. Just straight slutty mom fucks son.
>>
>>1405775
i’d love to read some. where can i read them??
>>
>>1405650
rotebros... jade might be the perfect tomboy wife.
the flat chest, her beautiful short curly her, the perfect green eyes, the astonishing no makeup look.
shes so precious i can not let her be harmed
>>
>>1405786
>tomboy
a biological male cannot be a tomboy you faggot
>>
>>1405786
Her natural beauty is so stunning. She barely has to put any effort in at all to look absolutely gorgeous. I can’t believe someone can be so cute and adorable while hiding such intense and devious kinks. I honestly think Jade might be as close to perfection as a woman can get.
>>
>>1405786
it’s actually crazy to me that she can pull off short hair and still just look like a really pretty, totally ordinary girl only a few months into transitioning. jade must have a female soul or something lol

anyway i genuinely think that if a guy who slept with jade experienced even 10% of the intensity she brings to her audios, he’d be permanently changed by how insanely soul-shattering that experience would be. maybe even left comatose. just a thought.

btw jade if you're reading this know that so many of us still support you because we can tell that you have a beautiful heart and a kind soul. don't let anyone make you fear being who you are. nothing about you is something to be ashamed of.
>>
>>1405791
i listened to her qna audios a while back and she does seem like an actually nice person.
i do wish she makes more d2l or sleep aid audios, her voice alone is soothing enough
>>
it'd be nice if the general could get back to normal instead of being flooded with gwa psyoping trannies. jesus christ

>>1405775
yea, i do. if you want some recs i know a few authors, just depends what you want
>>
>>1405790
"intense and devious kinks" her shit is tame asf. Y'all are some fake as freaks.
>>
>>1405808
are you telling me you don't like the most retarded normgroid fdom slop "big sister le rapes you evil-ly [fdom] [good boy] [DARK SUPER DARK]"
>>
>>1405808
sorry im not into women shitting on my chest or farting in my face or pissing in my mouth
>>
>>1405774
https://soundgasm.net/u/chuwa/Your-Reclusive-Femcel-Step-Sister-is-Still-Breedable-Whether-She-Likes-It-or-Not
I usually hate stepslop but it kind of worked for this specific audio. I really like how she doesn't want it but is already resigned to the fact that she'll always be her brother's rapetoy.
>>
>>1405818
is there a reason yunadere deleted all her audios then reuploaded them
>>
>>1405815
I'd let Rote piss in my mouth at least.
>>
>>1405820
I don’t know who that is, but the answer is mental illness.
>>
does anyone have good reccs for real sex audios
preferably lesbian shit I don't want to hear men moaning
>>
>>1405832
Only one I've heard. Never listened to the full thing so idk if it's even good.
https://liltsome.yerf.org/post/154871
>>
>>1405833
yeah this is along the lines of what i was looking for, it's not too bad at all. appreciate it anon
>>
>>1405791
>jade if you're reading this know that so many of us still support you because we can tell that you have a beautiful heart and a kind soul. don't let anyone make you fear being who you are. nothing about you is something to be ashamed of.
yeah yeah yeah preach it. being transgender doesn't change a thing for me. she's still the same person in the end.

>>1405799
i keep going back to her one sleep aid audio, it's helped me fall asleep so many times

tfw realizing that im a jadecel
>>
>>1405820
Her original Reddit account got banned I think. All the soundgasm links are the same, she just put them back up on GWA a second time.
>>
Anyone have debussy full "would you rather" audio?
>>1405775
Any recommendations or where to read such stories, sounds hot af. One recommendation is "Love of a mother" by Xarth really hot slowburn.
>>
enough with the troon worship anons. i don't normally click on these audio threads .. you got something for a 32 virgin romantic with 1 failed relationship and premie / cuck fetish?
>>
File: 1724642290170848.jpg (40 KB, 508x382)
40 KB JPG
>>1405857
>32 virgin
>>
>>1405780
>>1405850
There’s the allporncomics forum (no need to register to download unlike f95zone), annas/zlib has a bunch too, and literotica has the free stories of these authors, they usually have free and paid stories.
>>
>>1405803
I tried other authors, (mom-son) incest stories tend to focus on consent, slow-burn, sappiness and realism. Just not my thing, kinda creepy. I just want to fap lol.
>>
>>1405858
yeah sometimes it feels like that, but it is what it is. can't roll time back.
> went to an all boys high school
> then 4 years not attending classes in college / studying at home instead
> a year in the army
> wfh lifestyle + one failed long term long distance relationship
i don't really care anymore. it's over and i won't try to fix it. with the right content i can at least channel my inferiority complex into a fulfilling coom. that's all i can ask for now.
>>
File: 1740663568467504.png (622 KB, 1366x768)
622 KB PNG
>>1405861
I feel you
>t. 31 KHHV
>>
File: ko.png (20 KB, 260x264)
20 KB PNG
>>1405863
it's not all bad desu. i have disposable income. i do electronics repair as a hobby, and have all the time in the world to spend it the way i like, like focusing more on family, or sit up on the roof at 3am without someone asking why or for how long.
i don't even blame my 'ex' who dropped me like hot potato after 5+ years of knowing each. not one bit.
>>
>>1405864
Sounds like you're better off than me, I just rot away not talking to anyone slaving at a minimum wagie job. Kinda fucked that you got dropped after 5+ years of knowing each other though, don't know how you're okay with that.
>>
depressing thread today
Any good lactation (and perhaps pregnant) mom son audio?
>>
>>1405865
it's not a happy ideal situation by any means. i do also get f'ed by work at a regular basis. but maybe im just further along on the coping train than where you're at atm. my advice is to do things you like, and realize that most human beings aren't happy because of one thing or another, and most of those are in relationships.
you'll be fine anon.

>>1405866
im sorry. i could recommend you the hands down most perfect lactation video i've seen in my life ever, but you gotta own a vr headset. it's in the vr thread here on /t/ you'll find it. even without a vr headset, you could still download and watch the video. if you're in here you're good at using your imagination so you can make it work.
>>
>>1405637
>does anyone happen to have rotes deleted ramblefap that was on her patreon
im also looking for this one if anyone has it
>>
>>1403127
After much looking this is the only rote incest audio that was deleted. It's actually pretty tame and unfortunately F4F
https://web.archive.org/web/20260205023553/https://soundgasm.net/u/RoteDisaster/ONESIE
Just download the audio from it because web archive is ass at playback.
>>
Anybody have the latest EVILLOVER13 audio pack? Thank you
>>
we went from ageplay kino to tranny worship
petalbaby and lunarhiccups i'm so sorry......
>>
Now what I'm curious about is inevitably Rote is going to find out about the facedox in this thread. What do you think he's going to do? Ignore it? Put out a statement doubling down on being intersex? Confess to being a tranny? Delete fucking everything? Kek
>>
>>1405894
a man can dream
>>
>>1405894
>he
Don't misgender her you fucking faggot retard.

I hope she doesn't quit and just ignores the faggot doxxers in here. She's so precious and deserves to be protected.
>>
>>1405898
>>/lgbt/
>>
i hope rotetranny kills himself and takes anybody who worships him
>>
>>1405898
>precious
>she

S h e ' s a slop creating audio whore. No need to get so attatched.
>>
I'll have you all know I am PRAYING for rote tonight to have a happy and healthy life. She deserves LOVE and KINDNESS.

Also I feel so much less ashamed of jerking off to trannies now that I know you are all 30 year old virgins. At least I've seen real pussy you kissless faggots.
>>
>>1405908
you jack off to trannies. what you have seen is an abominable infected hole full of hair, blood, and pus
>>
>>1405910
i said REAL pussy, retard, im not into tranny pussy. i AM into rotes massive tranny cock, though.
>>
Does anyone know if the now ancient artist called "Colachan/Cola/Cola-chan" went under any different names? I'm trying track down her stuff but she seemingly managed to actually scrub everything and disappeared.
>>
i hope you niggers are not thinking of bullying my cute, precious, loved, trans wife...
>>1405898
>>1405908
spit it ma nigga. she deserves everything and all the love in the world
>>
All I've learned from this thread is if you have a passably female face and make the lowest-common-denominator kind of "degenerate" porn, you'll have an army of simps wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>1405892
favorite ap audios/artists besides these two? I really love dd/lg, incest or not doesn't matter as long as she's saying daddy and trigger words
>>
>>1405921
tangentially related but dude even ugly (biological) women have like 5 different dudes in their dms at all times nowadays. and i'm not even talking about show bob indians, just normal dudes thirsting. female ego inflation is a real thing and it's cratering society nice and hard
>>
>>1405898
he didn't he is a tranny
>>1405894
he will just ignore it unless it bleeds over. I would argue even if its brought up he can ignore it since he has gwa by the balls
>>
>>1405922
daviejay, sassmastah, miss_honey_bun, littlemissaphrodite, nightfawn, 111aria, bittycat, sunshine, yung sylvia
I wonder if I missed someone.
>>
>>1405868
>it's in the vr thread here on /t/ you'll find it
This one? >>1401137
>>
>>1402412
mothinhaler is also a tranny. the vocal inflections give it away. it's funny though that both rote and mothinhaler make the same genre of content too.
>>
>>1405954
PROTECT ALL TRANS CREATORS THEY DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED AND CHERISHED.
>>
File: IMG_3923.jpg (285 KB, 1206x1446)
285 KB JPG
>>1405954
Confirmed.
>>
File: IMG_3922.jpg (199 KB, 1206x884)
199 KB JPG
>>1405958
pt 2

so much for not making content involving having a cock, huh.
>>
some of these are tranny reddit tourists, and some of you are so ironypoisoned that you are functionally no different from tranny redditors.
>>
What makes mothinhaler better than trashdisaster is that Juni didn't make a post pitying herself for "feeling like a freak".
>>
>>1405967
>herself
good job deleting all mentions of being a tranny off your reddit so that men get tricked into getting off to another man.
>>
Crazy that there is basically no chance that mothinhaler is better looking than rote. Genuinely think that she would draw the ire of the other gwa trannies
>>
>>1405969
insane rote-cope
>>
>>1405971
seething because rote looks cuter than whatever fat whore you masturbate to
>>
>>1405971
Thinking that rote isn't among the top percentile in terms of looks(for a tranny) makes you more mentally ill than them
>>
>>1405973
No it just shows you all have massively low standards that someone simply passing as a girl is enough for you to flood your pants
>>
>>1405959
>trauma and/or mental health
>just makes rape and slop fdom audios
at least he's got the being retarded part of a woman down pat
>>
>>1405967
I don't know why rote felt the need to lie about being intersex. Clearly men don't give a shit about trannies when mothinhaler gets 3k+ upvotes on GWA every time.
>>
it's a shame shibby only makes freakazoid audios nowadays. she's exceptional at the erotic binaural stuff, especially with multiple characters at once
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (294 KB, 904x301)
294 KB PNG
kek who did this. now i gotta see this dude every time i open yerf
>>
>>1406004
someone dm this to rote kek
>>
File: 1547072924663.png (74 KB, 236x283)
74 KB PNG
>>1406004
based as hell
>>
JADE HANG IN THERE. BE STRONG.
DO NOT LET THESE EVIL DOXXERS HURT YOU. YOU WILL PREVAIL. WE LOVE YOU JADE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND LOVED.
>>
Agreed, but also admit that you lied about being intersex
>>
Kill yourselves
>>
>>1406018
Being trans is obviously a source of insecurity for her, I don't think she should have pretended to be intersex but it's understandable why she was so scared to come out as trans to her audience.
>>
>>1406019
don't listen to him xisters, we'll just be contributing to the stereotype
>>
>>1406021
You're an ordinary tranny faggot. Jade will be my beautiful trans wife.
>>
>>1405626
How did you end up finding it all?
>>
last thread (i think, i don't feel like checking) i asked for an identification of a twin sister audio that i couldn't find for the life of me, but no dice. just randomly came across it now which is pretty funny so i'll post it here. least i can properly title and tag it now
https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/40480871/post/100857652
>>
you peopple are evil.
rote should be loved and cherished, not doxxed
i for one will be sleeping soundly listening to her beautiful LGBTQIA+ voice
>>
>fapped to getting molested by a big sis tranny
does that officially make you gay?
>>
>>1406028
It's only gay if you jacked off to a man's voice. rote's voice sounds more feminine than most of the hagfish that post on gwa so it's not even close to being gay.
>>
>>1406029
as if
>>
>>1406029
if you discovered that he's a guy then you're gay, it's only not gay if you thought it was a woman and never learn that it wasn't
>>
Jade is a beautiful woman and she is and always will be a kind, sweet lady in my opinion. There is no universe where being attracted to someone so feminine and cute can possibly be a homosexual act.
>>
admitting you'd like dick if it looks mildly cute sounds pretty gay
>>
I'm a straight man so anything that makes my dick hard is a woman. ESPECIALLY ROTE MY QUEEN
>>
File: 1680238957236822.jpg (30 KB, 720x645)
30 KB JPG
>>
How the fuck do people not hear the voice changer in Rote's audios?
>>
>>1406043
I don't but that's how the troon patrol knew rote was a tranny. I remember them break it down once/twice
>>
>>1406043
I don't have perfect pitch, anon.
>>
>>1406043
doesn't sound like a voice changer at all
>>
is it true ally has a boyfriend
>>
>Why do mean, evil people keep getting our audio archives deleted? What did we ever do?!
>Yeah let's dox content creators, that'll definitely help
I'm never uploading here anything ever again
>>
>>1406065
No meaningful identifying information was posted. Good riddence tho
>>
>>1406066
>Good riddence tho
Remember that the next time every OP link stops working
>>
>>1406060
yea, she fucked someone during her valentine's stream and had a male roommate. connect da dots
like when vtubers talk about their "managers." everyone but the most dedicated of simps knows what's going on

>>1406070
if the host/admin of yerf was as much of a faggot pussy as you, the site would've been gone ages ago
>>
I feel bad that her older pics got leaked, rote actually looks pretty cute in the most recent one, and that was still 2 or 3 years ago. Anyway agree >>1406065 if she leaves over faggot doxxers digging up her old pictures that's pretty fucking sad. rote seems like a nice person shes probably going to feel like shit when she finds out about this thread.
>>1406066
i dont think any person making reddit audio porn wants their face plastered everywhere, maybe except that whore muffins. Im just saying it's still a huge privacy violation.
>>
kill yourselves tranny lovers
kill
your
selves
tag your audios appropriately next time cunt
>>
>tfw last 200 messages after bump limit is entirely about tranny drama
>>
>>1406072
>rote seems like a nice person
all in your head?
>>
>>1406070
>>1406065
Please stay away from my website at all times
https://iwiftp.yerf.org/.e979c6c73d21600ba92e9c55eb061a25ebd7139fde85ad05528e1cf3b24b7131.mp4
>>
>>1406073
lol somebody got hard while listening. Did you finish?
>>
In this thread, there are basically two groups of people

virgin faggots who jack off to Rote, then immediately feel insecure about being a homosexual kissless loser the second they finish

and based straight men who cum to trans goddess Jade and can only feel good about themselves afterward
>>
>>1406079
you can really just jerk off to anything without being an insecure raging turbo niggerfaggot if you stop thinking about the ethics of it after cooming. really fucking simple actually

on another note does anyone have
>>
>>1406080
>on another note does anyone have
wrong thread, im a retard
>>
>>1406077
>Please stay away from my website at all times
It's war now nigger
>>
>>1406065
he's clearly adept at entirely changing how she looks so i don't think a few pictures of xer is going to cause zim any problems
>>
>>1406060
most of these audio girls will have a boyfriend or someone they fuck on the regular. you gotta be a certain kind of butt-ugly as a girl to not get laid and any girl who has a voice for audios will quickly realize their sex appeal and be emboldened to seek out men
>>
I would sacrifice my own life if it meant my precious idol Jade would be able to live happy and healthy and free of harm for the rest of her days. Don't you all see you are saying and sharing such hurtful things about a real human being.
>>
>>1406089
i will never forget that beegee once made an audio based off a real life experience that she called super unforgettable. the experience? a guy eating her out and making her feel good. apparently can never be replicated
just makes me remember 1) how much these whores hook up and 2) how stupid these whores are to have this much casual sex and let any guy they find attractive hit even if they aren't even getting that much pleasure out of it to the point where a guy doing the basics is blowing her mind so much she had to make an audio about it
>>
>>1406094
link the audio?
>>
>>1406065
there was no dox, there was just some pictures.
>I'm never uploading here anything ever again
what happened? I was the one who posted the trans timeline one. did I miss something?
>>
rote makes minimum $10KUSD a month off patreon, he doesn't give a fuck about any of this and will never stop. retards
>>
>>1406098
how did you find those pictures
>>
File: 1719292031157145.jpg (187 KB, 1080x794)
187 KB JPG
>>1406097
i'm pretty sure it's the squirting from the soul audio, but she must've changed the description. this is what it used to be
>>
>>1406103
tfw i will never eat out gigis pussy and make her squirt all over my face
why even live brothers
>>
>>1406105
considering how often she cameos in rote's audios, gigi is probably getting dicked down by rote every week
>>
>>1406106
she was one of the first ones to collab with him, so he got his hooks on her early
>>
Jade is an ethereal trans angel. She will be loved. She will be protected. I will not let you fags get to her.
>>
>>1406108
He is a tranny who lied about being intersex to save face because he knows people wouldn't like knowing they nutted to a tranny with a voice changer.

get help.
>>
File: he laughed.png (98 KB, 709x896)
98 KB PNG
>>1406111
>t. faggot seething after he jerked off to a trannies voice making it everyone elses problem
>>
>>1405871
I am once again asking if anyone has this audio
>>
>>1406099
She is making an extra $20 a month because of me. Love you Jade.
>>
>>1406118
no I'm one of the people who called him and said he's using a voice changer. I'll admit some of the titles seem up my alley, but 0% chance I'll listen when its so obvious to me. if it wasn't obvious I could see myself listening
>>1406154
get help
>>
>a bloke made better audios than 90% of the reddit chicks
what does that say about women?
>>
>>1406175
she's a her anon, a woman
>>
>>1406180
based and jadepilled
>>
>>1406176
i've never watched gay porn but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if the dudes in there are giving head 10x better than women. 99% of girls just absolutely phone it in when it comes to sex or "sex work" it's pathetic
>>
Can you retards fucking move on from this overrated troon and talk about something else

You only ever talk about the same 5 audio whores and its getting hella stale
>>
>>1405014
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tree-style-tab/
>>
>>1406198
share your favorite audio whores then.
>>
>>1406203
dirtygirlsecret
confessions
sunshine
yung sylvia
petal
ivy
tinybambii
meimei
>>
>>1406203
my single favorite is jesterbells, but she will forever be obscure because she is retarded in every way that isn't making audio.
>>
>>1406206
aye on jesterbells, love her stuff, wish the felicity series wasnt missing 4/7 audios.

Her business skills are utter ass though i wish she'd wisen up.
>>
>>1406207
where the fuck is the full isabelle & donut set, also
>>
>>1406205
>>
File: Whatever.jpg (3 KB, 179x83)
3 KB JPG
I got nothing against what people jerk off to but shit dawg, I love classic futa hentai shit so when I discover audio porn, I got excited since there very little to no new futa hentai(animations). respect to the few futa on female audios made by actual women but I cant get off to men larping as women. Now knowing roto and moth is a dude the whole time, now kills me since they sounded pretty legit (props to that, I gotta admit) but that means less futa content for me to enjoy.
Shit sucks but whatever, I guess.
>>
can anyone recommend some audios with really good kissing, that also have lots of kissing? like this one from muffins eons ago
https://soundgasm.net/u/muffinsmuffins/making-out-with-your-soft-cuddly-gf-kisses-kisses-kisses-no-music
>>
>>1406215
>into futa girls
>not attracted to actual futa girls making audios after finding out they actually have a cock
what is wrong with you anon. why would you be into futa if you won't fuck an actual woman with a cock.
>>
>>1406241
in a very abstract way, i get it. milfs and lolis in doujinshi are great, but irl children are just kinda gross and most milfs aren't actually milfs, just hot chicks in their 30s with no kids.

but either way, futa is gay.
>>
>>1406234
shibby audios. she makes a lot of weird stuff so the only normal audio with kissing i can think of is this https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/F4MHigh-Horny-TitfuckASMRTitfuckAwkwardGentle-FdomBest-Friends-to-Loverswere-bothVirginsEar-KissesCrinkle-NoisesShibby-GFE420TeasingPlayfulRoommatesStop-Overthinking
and her sex robot girlfriend one

ally and ellyble's """asmr""" audios also have a lot of kissing. ally's are here
https://bunkr.cr/a/su8lDm6J
i don't know where elly's are
>>
>>1406241
futa girls are just women with cocks, that's the entire point of the fetish. trannies are men in every shape and form aside from their own delusional ego screaming that they aren't. both are incredibly gay, but in one scenario you're jacking off to a woman, and the other you're jacking off to a deformed balding male
>>
>>1406250
shibby could make so much money if she wasn't so out of her mind.
>>
>>1406254
well she makes a lot of money doing stuff she evidently enjoys anyway. it's a shame since she's so good at being erotic but idk she just likes being a femdom hypno bdsm weirdo fuck
>>
Anyone has the new Lily-danger stargazer audios? I’d love to get access to her new one. Oral Hypnoslut file.
>>
File: 1790301139504.jpg (344 KB, 1600x1400)
344 KB JPG
>>1402164
So is the troonfluence so high we're not going to have any whores cash in on the Malfoid trend at all?
I was looking forward to a tsundere mean girl flood but gwa doesn't seem to be noticing it
>>
>>1406274
i think snakeysmut is the only one who'd care about doing something like that. it's a good trend but malfoid is basically just "western tsundere" and there's plenty of those types of audios all the time on gwa
>>
>>1406215
rote and moth became 100x more attractive to me now that i know they actually have cocks. imagine someone who looks like a woman and sounds like one and actually has a cock to use on you. shit brah. futa isn't just a fantasy these chicks actually exist
>>
>>1406278
fuck now i can't stop imaging jade and juni tag teaming me in bed while simultaneously praising and degrading me
>tfw i became an audiocel
>>
File: 1674386987087171.webm (2.22 MB, 1000x1000)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB WEBM
>>1406278
>rote and moth became 100x more attractive to me now that i know they actually have cocks.
>>
>>1406288
yea yea laugh it up
still hotter than 90% of other audio whores
>>
File: 1790634947004481.jpg (629 KB, 1800x2278)
629 KB JPG
>>1406275
I find most Tsundere and "bully" audios are still way off the mark.
It feels like most script writers and VAs completely fail to capture the "rich queen bee" bully vibe and write tsundere as just "has a crush but is awkward about it"
So I was hoping Malfoid might give some focus to those things.
But you're right. It's not an uncommonly attempted scenario. Between that and troons throwing a melty over Rowling I don't think we're getting anything.
>>
>>1406292
I dont listen to them but I agree, most of the shit hitting the hot tab is dogshit or the cool kids upvoting each other.
>>
>>1406295
if you want rich bitch queen bee type thing you'll have to dip into ap. only scenario that captures that vibe. just doesn't hit the same when it's some 20+ bitch yapping instead
>>
>>1406311
Any links?
>>
File: 1764604013754460.png (855 KB, 1320x846)
855 KB PNG
Wait, what??
>>
>>1406321
some people are very, very stupid
>>
What do you guys like about alekirser?
Btw mothinhaler is just rotedisaster on an alt trying to start off fresh
>>
>>1406321
what am I supposed to look at?
>>
>>1406324
>mothinhaler is just rotedisaster
>
>>
File: JVwd0A.gif (1.06 MB, 480x300)
1.06 MB GIF
>>
>>1406250
I completely ignore everything shibby does since the majority is some weird binaural hypno shit (if I remember correctly), thanks for at least one normal audio she does.

surely someone else knows more audios with good kissing sounds
>>
>>1406321
Yunya is Ceru. Some people link the different V-allure accounts together even though that's not how account linking works. Lividy is also Immy.
>>
>>1406324
Consistent high quality audio
She does good tsundere and enemies to lovers stuff
Those breathy whimpers she does make my dick diamonds
>>
>>1406369
alekirser is a tranny lover (collabed with rote) and she's made reddit posts talking about how she's just a lesbian at heart and prefers f4f stuff.

now I don't know how to really reconcile that with her supposedly having a boyfriend but it does feel like she's just a dyke who wants to toy with men but doesn't actually like them that much.
>>
>>1406371
ally is a tranny lover? jesus i didn't know she was so based. she'll be my last nut of the day after already cumming to rote and moth. thanks anon!
>>
didn't expect this place to be so trans positive but nice change of pace i guess
>>
>>1406383
Jade WILL become my tranny wife. How can you all jerk off to trannies and NOT respect them. I will affirm Jade's womanhood at every opportunity I have.
>>
>>1406371
It sounds like you pay too much attention to va posts.
Why would I read anything about what a whore thinks? I care if her whore skills are good, not what she does in her free time.
Audio porn is only made worse by knowing anything at all about the VA themselves. It detracts from the script fantasy.
>>
can you faggots stop taking the bait on these tranny posts jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1406383
it's not. there was an influx of tourists as some sort of reactionary support for jade. look at the timestamps, how it blew up and then went back to normal speed.
>>
>>1406402
>jade
>>
Any good shota-listener/shota vibes audios? I really liked this (https://skittykat.cc/gonewildaudio/a-lifeguards-duty/) audio by skitty and she seems to be one of the only GWA girls that isnt a complete moral fag about shota/loli stuff (at least not enough to wipe older audios with those kind of themes).
>>
>>1406410
yerf
>>
>>1406412
Was more looking for specific recommendations
>>
>>1406413
age stuff is a lost art here so idt you'll get any recs. especially not for male focused ap
>>
Has pinkvelvetkat's paid audios ever been posted? Also, why is she like the only black VA that doesn't sound black?
>>
>>1406420
>the only black VA that doesn't sound black
I will now listen to her audios
>>
File: nuthin.jpg (19 KB, 362x273)
19 KB JPG
>>1406420
>only black VA that doesn't sound black
>>
>filename
She is so fucking big, what is even being edited?
>>
my window is broken and my landlord is being real fucking annoying about repairing it. it's so cold in my room i can barely get hard fuck sake
audios for this feel
>>
>>1406475
I wanna see this bitch jiggling as she gets fucked
>>
i think the funniest moment i've ever had listening to audios was that one "two hotwives" audio with iris and someone else. they literally keep using the word redditor as a standin for chad, bull, stud, etc. i laughed so hard thinking about some fucking stereotypical obese, balding, leper redditor as the subject of the audio that i couldn't even jack off to it
>>
>>1406488
Honestly any script where you can tell the writer wrote it to self insert into so they can pretend some whore is talking more directly to them is pretty cringe.
>>
>>1406489
isn't that all scripts dumbass
>>
>>1406475
Her body type is actually so good. If she just ate a fucking salad, she'd be perfect
>>
Pawchive finally fixed the fucking search to sort by recent
>>
>>1406508
coward
>>
>>1406500
...no?
>>
>>1406488
lol i listened to this and they see the listener from across the bar or something and say "wow... who's he? is he a redditor?"
what the fuck are these script writers doing
>>
>>1406475
>no one points out the edits
thought so
>>
where have all the rotefags gone
>>
>>1406541
false flaggers left
>>
>>1406545
>where did the troon cabal from reddit go
mystery
>>
>>1406548
meant for >>1406541
>>
>>1406541
The drama just died down. I'm still here, silently beating my dick to rotetranny.
>>
>>1406413
Mingokitty. Thank me later.
>>
>>1406413
baby_baby_oh_baby
>>
Does anyone else here have an aversion to Muffins? I genuinely get disgusted by her, she's like a pig.
>>
>>1406579
i hate the girlfailure shit she does now and her gooner onlyfans direction she's taken. her fdom audios were peak but now all she does is post about how she wants men to force her to piss herself or something. it's so pathetic.
>>
>>1406580
yeah, I get that it is her kink to be shamed and degraded but it's just disgusting from the outside. I just can't find it hot. I like submissive girls but the who girlfailure stuff is weird. Like I said in the first post, she's all pink and disgusting, she's like a pig lol
>>
she will literally cum to these posts calling her a girl failure pig guys you're feeding into it
>>
>>1406541
I'm still here, I just don't have anything to say about her right now and I'm not going to spam post her for no reason because that's annoying.
>>
>>1406584
Any audio/script with "girlfailure" in the title is eyeroll worthy
>>
>>1406579
I bet she stinks
>>
>>1406579
Imagine overweight muffins and no-photo-filter pompom both getting fucked crazy, and you just see all their body fat jiggling and rippling, double chins forming as they look down so they can see your dick pounding in and out of them.
>>
>>1406600
I'd pay to see it
>>
>>1406600
I'd pay for that to not happen
>>
>>1406597
I prefer "NEET," preferably with "stinky" or "smelly" in the tags.
>>
>>1406604
ong. Like tell me shit that actually makes her sound like a loser instead of just telling me she's a loser.
>>
>>1406603
I'd pay to watch them rape and suffocate you with their chubby bellies
>>
anyone have the new mycatwithclaws M/S substar audio?
>>
>>1406608
You guys that are into fat girls, is it fat like obese to the point everything loses form and the ass becomes a square slab of fat or is it the fertility goddess kind of fat?
>>
>>1406624
fertility goddess thing, not so big she looks like a trash bag with no form. that latter is an immense turn off.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.